英文名称:Retreat
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Now listen. Tell Simon | 听着 告诉西蒙 |
[01:40] | that Tommy has the plans and the model. | 平面图和模型在汤米那里 |
[01:42] | I’ll be back in about ten days, and I can take over then. | 我十天后回来 到时候由我接手 |
[01:47] | Well, it’s all come at a bad time, really. | 还真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊 |
[01:50] | Dan? Hello? | 喂? 丹? |
[01:52] | It always happens in the same place. | 坏事总是一桩接一桩 |
[01:56] | Quite convenient, actually. | 说实话 这样反而更方便 |
[01:59] | You’re having a few days away from the wee ones, are you? | 你可以远离孩子们几天 对吧? |
[02:04] | Er, just a bit of peace and quiet, really. | 嗯 只是想清静一下 真的 |
[02:07] | You’re going to the right place for that, boy. | 那你们就去对地方了 老弟 |
[02:58] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[03:00] | Now, the CB goes straight through to me. | 用无线电可以直接联系上我 |
[03:03] | If you need help, just call. | 如果需要帮助 随时和我联系 |
[03:04] | I’ll be over on Saturday | 除非你们联系我 |
[03:05] | unless I hear from you. OK? | 否则我周六才会来接你们 好吧? |
[03:07] | – Thank you, Doug. – Thanks, Doug. | – 谢了 道格 – 谢谢 道格 |
[03:09] | Be good! | 你们多保重! |
[04:08] | Kate! I was thinking we’d go for a walk. | 凯特! 等吃完早饭 |
[04:10] | Maybe after breakfast? | 我们去散个步如何? |
[04:15] | – Kate? – Uh-huh? | – 凯特? – 嗯? |
[04:18] | I was thinking we could do that walk. | 我在想我们可以去散散步 |
[04:20] | You know the one? Around the coast? | 沿着岸边走 你觉得怎么样? |
[04:22] | Let’s just see how I go with this, OK? | 先看看我的工作进度如何 好吗? |
[04:28] | OK. Yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[04:48] | Oh… | 噢… |
[04:55] | You OK? | 还好吗? |
[04:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[04:59] | Aw, no, they’re babies! | 噢 别这样 它们还是小鱼呢! |
[05:01] | – What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[05:02] | We’ll grill these two feckers on toast | 把这两条鱼烤了夹在面包里 |
[05:04] | with a bit of lemon, and mwah! | 再加点柠檬汁 绝对美味! |
[05:10] | Come on, bring them in. | 进来吧 拿进来 |
[05:12] | – Ah… le poisson! | 噢… 有鱼吃了! |
[05:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:56] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[06:02] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[06:08] | – 2002, huh? – Mm-hm. | – 2002年的记录? – 嗯 是啊 |
[06:16] | All right. I’ll get rid of these. | 好吧 我把盘子拿去水槽 |
[08:34] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[08:45] | Oh, great. | 噢 这下好了 |
[09:02] | – How was it? – It was a cold bath. | – 怎么样? – 水冷得要命 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:670个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:94个,六级词汇:37个,GRE词汇:51个,托福词汇:66个,考研词汇:97个,专四词汇:77个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:159个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:05] | Doug’ll be here in the morning. | 道格明早会过来 |
[09:07] | He’ll sort it out. | 他会修理的 |
[09:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:20] | I don’t recall it giving us any trouble last time. | 我记得上次来这时没出过什么问题 |
[09:22] | It’s a while since you’ve been here, though. | 但距离上次来又过了一段时间 |
[09:25] | Now, she’s full of character, I’ll give you that. | 我向你保证 这家伙可有毅力了 |
[09:29] | She’s never down for long. | 它已经好久没故障了 |
[09:33] | No, I tried that, mate. It didn’t work. | 不行 我试过了 老兄 没用 |
[09:35] | There we are. | 行了 |
[09:37] | You’ve got to keep it down for a count of three. | 你要压三秒不松手 |
[09:40] | – Ah. – Keep it down hard, mind. | – 哈 – 要用力往下压 |
[09:42] | To kick-start her again, read these | 下次要重启引擎的话 读下这个说明 |
[09:46] | and that’ll do the trick. Good man. | 会管用的 伙计 |
[09:48] | Right. | 好了 |
[09:51] | Oh! I almost forgot. | 噢! 我差点忘了 |
[09:54] | – There’s a present from Mrs. Doug. – Ah! | – 这是我太太让我带给你们的 – 噢! |
[09:57] | Now, she baked them specially, so watch your teeth. | 这是她特制的 小心你们的牙齿 |
[09:59] | That’s very kind. Tell her thanks very much from us. | 她真贴心 帮我们和她说声谢谢 |
[10:02] | Not much for her to do up this part of the world. | 烘焙饼干对她来说不算什么 |
[10:04] | It’s that, or talk to me. | 她要么烘焙 要么就对我唠叨 |
[10:06] | And I tell you, I’m never short of cake. | 告诉你 我可从来不缺蛋糕 |
[10:10] | – How are you getting on here, you two? – Good. | – 你们俩在这里过的怎样? – 很好 |
[10:12] | Not gone mad yet? | 还没被逼疯么? |
[10:15] | No, we love this island. | 没 我们很爱这座小岛 |
[10:16] | We’ve had some good times here. | 我们曾在这度过快乐时光 |
[10:18] | You’ve found them again, have you? | 重拾美好时光 是吧? |
[10:28] | Right, I’ll see you later, Martin. | 好了 回头见 马丁 |
[10:30] | – Great. Thanks a million, Doug. Bye. | 好 太感谢了 道格 拜 |
[10:54] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[11:02] | – Kate, I was calling you. – Hang on a second! | – 凯特 我在叫你呢 – 等一下! |
[11:11] | Just give me a minute, OK? | 等我一下 好吗? |
[11:14] | Well… the dinner’s on the table. | 好… 晚饭准备好了 |
[11:39] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[11:46] | – Martin! – Yeah! I’m down here. | – 马丁! – 哎! 我在下面 |
[11:55] | – What’s going on? – Oh, it’s gone again. | – 怎么了吗? – 噢 这机器又坏了 |
[11:58] | That’s a good look. | 你穿这样挺好看的 |
[12:00] | Oh. Yeah. Thanks. | 噢 是吗 谢谢 |
[12:02] | I was just running a bath, and it just went. | 我刚要洗澡呢 它就故障了 |
[12:04] | – Any luck. – No. | – 修好了吗 – 不行 |
[12:07] | I’ve held it down for three. That doesn’t seem to be working. | 我大力按了三秒钟 还是没反应 |
[12:10] | So it says, “Use a ratchet screwdriver. | 上面说 “请使用棘轮螺丝刀 |
[12:13] | “Make sure the isolating switch on the front of the generator is off. | “确保发电机前部的断路器为关闭状态 |
[12:16] | We have an “intermittent malfunction of the cut-out”. | 这是”间歇性的机器短路故障” |
[12:21] | Yeah, definitely got that. | 是啊 肯定是 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:26] | What the fuck is a ratchet screwdriver? | 棘轮螺丝刀到底是什么鬼东西? |
[12:30] | Shit! | 该死! |
[12:32] | Doug, Martin’s been injured. | 道格 马丁受伤了 |
[12:36] | The generator practically blew up on him. Over. | 发电机在他面前爆炸 完毕 |
[12:39] | It’s a hairy old thing, | 那机器确实很老旧了 |
[12:41] | but I didn’t know it had gone that bad. Over. | 但我没想到会发生这种事 完毕 |
[12:43] | Doug, it’s… Don’t worry. | 道格 呃… 别担心 |
[12:46] | Aye, well, I’ll bring my doctor over anyway. | 好 无论如何 我会和医生一起过去 |
[12:48] | It’ll be tomorrow now. | 我们明天过去 |
[12:50] | Don’t touch the generator until we get there. Over. | 在这之前都别再碰发电机 完毕 |
[12:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:55] | Thanks, Doug. See you. Over and out. | 谢了 道格 到时见 完毕 |
[12:58] | Over and out. | 完毕 |
[13:48] | There’s absolutely nothing. | 一个人影也没见到 |
[13:50] | I guess I’ll try and call him on the CB again. | 我再用无线电跟他联系一次 |
[13:54] | Yeah. It’s just impossible to cook on a fire. | 是啊 这样子没办法做饭 |
[13:59] | Er… are you OK with bread and cheese? | 呃… 吃面包和奶酪行吗? |
[14:07] | It’s fine, Kate. I’ll sort it out. | 没事的 凯特 我会解决的 |
[14:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[15:01] | I was getting some wood and I found this thing. | 我在找木材的时候发现了这个 |
[15:04] | We’ve waited all day and Doug hasn’t turned up. | 我们已经等了一整天了 道格还是没出现 |
[15:06] | It’s getting dark. We’ve got to sort this out. | 天要黑了 我们该想想办法 |
[15:14] | Doug, this is the Fairweather Cottage. Over. | 道格 这里是好天气小舍 完毕 |
[15:23] | This is the Fairweather Cottage. Over. | 这里是好天气小舍 完毕 |
[15:27] | If you’d just calm down… | 你能不能冷静点… |
[15:30] | Could we row to him? Could we row to the mainland? | 我们能划船过去吗? 我们划船回大陆吧? |
[15:34] | It’s miles away. It’s freezing. | 这离大陆好几英里远呢 而且冷得要命 |
[15:37] | OK. So we could be just stranded here. | 好吧 那我们就在这干等吧 |
[15:39] | Please don’t be silly. Come on. | 别傻了 好吗 |
[15:42] | What did we think, coming back here? | 我们当初怎么想的 重游旧地? |
[15:45] | Coming back to the same place, | 回去当初的地方 |
[15:47] | like we’re gonna just solve all our problems. | 仿佛就能解决我们之间存在的问题 |
[15:50] | I don’t see what that has to do with this. | 我不认为这两件事之间有什么关联 |
[15:52] | Come on, Martin, | 少来了 马丁 |
[15:54] | this is just torture, being back here! | 回到这里 只是种折磨! |
[15:56] | Kate…! | 凯特…! |
[15:59] | I’m really trying my best here. | 我已经尽我全力了 |
[16:02] | If you want me to apologies again, I will. | 如果你希望我再道一次歉 没问题 |
[16:05] | I am so… so sorry… | 我非常…非常抱歉… |
[16:09] | I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在你身边 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry the power went out, | 我很抱歉这里断电了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry the fucking generator exploded. | 我很抱歉那见鬼的发电机爆炸了 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry for bringing us back here. | 我很抱歉和你一起重游旧地 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 对于所有的事情我深感抱歉 |
[16:26] | You didn’t even want him. | 你根本就不想要那个孩子 |
[16:31] | Jesus Christ. Please… | 上帝 你别这样… |
[17:19] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[17:22] | There’s someone here! I just saw them! | 岛上还有人! 我刚看到了! |
[17:38] | This is Fairweather Cottage | 这里是布莱克摩斯岛上的 |
[17:40] | on Blackholme Island. | 好天气小舍 |
[17:41] | We need to report an injured man. | 我们发现了一名受伤男子 |
[17:43] | We need medical assistance, please. Over and out. | 我们需要医疗救助 完毕 |
[17:48] | Doug, if you can hear us, | 道格 听得到吗 |
[17:49] | this is Martin and Kate. | 我们是马丁和凯特 |
[17:51] | Please contact us. | 请和我们联系 |
[17:56] | Just think for a second. | 让我想一想 |
[17:58] | OK, he just… | 嗯 他肯定… |
[18:00] | He’s got to have come on a boat from the mainland. | 他肯定是从大陆乘船过来的 |
[18:03] | Then the boat would be at the beach. | 那岸边一定会有艘船 |
[18:06] | You go, and I’ll stay with the CB. | 你去看看 我留下等无线电回复 |
[18:08] | OK, I’ll be back. | 行 我去去就回 |
[19:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:14] | No boat. Nothing. | 没有船 什么都没有 |
[19:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:21] | Fucking hell. | 真见鬼了 |
[19:23] | Maybe we should just go. Let’s just go. | 我们还是赶紧离开这里 我们走吧 |
[19:26] | Kate, listen. There’s no boat, | 凯特 听着 没有船 |
[19:27] | there’s no way out, there’s nothing. | 我们根本没办法出岛 哪里都去不了 |
[19:30] | – A fucking gun! – I know. | – 他身上有枪! – 我知道 |
[19:36] | OK, we have to get it off him. | 我们必须得拿到他的枪 |
[19:38] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[19:39] | – Listen, Kate. – No. | – 听着 凯特 – 不 |
[19:41] | If he’s from the military, he’ll understand. | 如果他真的是军人 他会谅解我们的 |
[19:43] | If he’s not in the military, we don’t know who the hell he is. | 否则 我们就是在收留了一个身份不明的人 |
[19:46] | OK. | 行 |
[20:51] | Go. Bedroom. | 快 拿到卧室 |
[22:25] | Water. I need some water. | 水 给我水 |
[22:29] | I need some water. | 我要喝水 |
[22:41] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[22:48] | I was making a crossing in some rough water | 当时我正在汹涌的海面上航行 |
[22:50] | and my boat got sucked into the rocks. | 我的船不幸撞上岩石 |
[22:53] | Please. | 请再给我一杯水 |
[22:55] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[23:07] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[23:10] | Er… | 呃… |
[23:11] | I’m sorry, I don’t know your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[23:12] | Private Jack Coleman. | 二等兵杰克 科尔曼 |
[23:14] | Tactical Response. | 来自战术反应小队 |
[23:15] | Martin Kennedy. | 马丁 肯尼迪 |
[23:18] | Thank you both for taking me in. | 谢谢你们收留我 |
[23:20] | His boat sank. | 他的船沉了 |
[23:22] | I was trying to avoid those rocks. | 我有试过避开那些岩石 |
[23:24] | And as I was saying to… | 就像我对… |
[23:26] | I’m Kate. | 我是凯特 |
[23:27] | …Kate. | …凯特说的. |
[23:29] | The tides in that water… | 海浪太… |
[23:30] | I just remember the rocks | 我就记得船撞上了岩石 |
[23:32] | and the water coming in. | 接着海水涌了进来 |
[23:33] | Are you Army? Navy? | 你是陆军? 还是海军? |
[23:35] | Army. | 陆军 |
[23:39] | We’re doing a reconnaissance exercise in the area. | 我们正在这片区域进行侦察演习 |
[23:42] | Do you think they’re looking for you? | 你认为他们会派人找你吗? |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[23:49] | Does your CB work? | 你的无线电还能用吗? |
[23:51] | Er… | 呃… |
[23:52] | No, actually. It’s been down for the last two days. I can’t… | 实际上两天前就不能用了 我没法… |
[23:55] | I can’t get through to the owner, Doug. | 联系上这儿的房东 道格 |
[23:57] | He set it to his frequency | 他帮我把无线电调成和他一样的频道 |
[24:00] | but I haven’t been able to get through. | 但我就是联系不上他 |
[24:01] | Maybe you could have a look. | 也许你能看一下 |
[24:03] | I should be able to fix it. | 我应该修得好 |
[24:10] | So it’s just the two of you? | 这里就你们两个人? |
[24:17] | On the island? | 在岛上? |
[24:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:23] | Yes. Doug is… | 是 道格是… |
[24:24] | Doug is the owner. | 道格是这房的主人 |
[24:25] | He’s on the mainland. | 他现在在大陆 |
[24:28] | Ah. | 噢 |
[24:33] | It’s just in there. | 你就住这儿 |
[24:37] | And there’s a bathroom opposite. | 对面是浴室 |
[24:39] | Do you think you need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗? |
[24:41] | – I don’t think so, no. Thank you. | 我想 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:43] | – Get some rest. – Thanks. | – 那你好好休息 – 谢谢 |
[24:45] | I need to speak with you alone. | 我需要和你单独谈谈 |
[25:08] | Are you going to give it to him? | 你不会是打算把枪还给他吧? |
[25:11] | No. | 不是 |
[25:14] | No. | 当然不是 |
[25:17] | Erm… I’m just gonna go talk to him for a sec. | 恩… 我打算去找他谈谈 |
[25:20] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[25:43] | What… What are you doing? | 你… 你在干什么? |
[25:52] | Do you want to take a seat for me, Martin? | 要坐下谈谈吗 马丁? |
[25:56] | No, actually, I’m fine. | 不 我站着就好 |
[26:01] | I’m gonna tell you something, | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[26:04] | and you’re gonna listen. | 你得好好听我说 |
[26:07] | And then you’re gonna do as I say. | 并按我说的去做 |
[26:10] | These three things are essential to the safety of you and your wife. | 这三件事情对你和你老婆的安全至关重要 |
[26:13] | Do you understand me so far? | 你明白我说的意思吗? |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[26:19] | There’s been an outbreak. | 现在世界爆发了一场流行病 |
[26:22] | A global pandemic that started in South America. | 它从南美洲开始蔓延至全球 |
[26:25] | R1N16. Argromoto flu. | R1N16. 安格摩托流感 |
[26:29] | It’s a highly contagious airborne virus | 它是一种通过空气传播 传染性极强的病毒 |
[26:30] | that attacks respiratory systems. | 主要攻击人体的呼吸系统 |
[26:34] | From those infected there are no survivors. | 感染者无一幸存 |
[26:37] | It’s fatal and it’s spreading rapidly. | 这种病毒是致命的而且传播速度极快 |
[26:41] | It’s only a matter of time before it’s here. | 它蔓延到这里只是时间问题 |
[26:45] | If your radio was working | 如果你的收音机还能用的话 |
[26:47] | you’d have heard the broadcasts. | 你应该会听到新闻 |
[26:55] | Now, our best defense is to make this place safe. | 现在 最保险的做法就是把这儿变成安全区 |
[27:02] | Am I going too quickly for you? | 我是不是说太快了? |
[27:04] | Wait, wait. What… | 等 等一下 你… |
[27:06] | What exactly are you telling me? | 你到底想跟我说什么? |
[27:08] | I’m telling you | 我想告诉你 |
[27:09] | that a highly contagious | 那是一种传染性极强的 |
[27:11] | and fatal disease is on its way here, | 致命性病毒即将蔓延到这儿 |
[27:13] | and we need to protect ourselves. | 我们得保护好自己 |
[27:20] | The official line on this from the military | 军方发布的应对方案就是 |
[27:22] | is to stay inside and seal up your home for the best chance of survival. | 呆在室内 封好门窗 只有这样才有一线生机 |
[27:33] | We need to start now. | 我们得马上开始准备 |
[27:57] | How come you don’t have it? | 那你怎么没被感染? |
[27:58] | Eh? How come you don’t have it? | 啊? 你怎么没得病? |
[28:06] | I don’t have it… | 我没被感染… |
[28:08] | because of my airtight suit and respirator, | 是因为我们英军每人都配备了 |
[28:10] | courtesy of the British Army. | 全封闭防护服以及呼吸面罩 |
[28:14] | I’m not fuckin’ around, Martin. | 我恰好不在感染区 马丁 |
[28:32] | The Army’s known about this for weeks. | 陆军在数周前就已经得知这个消息了 |
[28:35] | We tried to contain it, | 我们试图控制局面 |
[28:37] | but this thing’s just uncontrollable. | 但这病毒感染力太强 |
[28:40] | So we’ve all been deployed to maintain order. | 所以我们都被派来维护秩序 |
[28:45] | Yeah? So where’s your fucking suit, huh? | 是吗? 那你该死的军装呢 嗯? |
[28:49] | When my boat sank, it was either ditch the lot or drown. | 船沉的时候 军装就一起葬身海底了 |
[28:52] | Martin? | 马丁? |
[28:55] | You don’t want your wife contracting this. | 你一定不想眼睁睁地看着你老婆也被感染吧 |
[28:58] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[29:01] | I don’t wanna have to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[29:03] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了吗? |
[29:05] | It’s fine, Kate. | 没事 凯特 |
[29:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:09] | Just come. Come here. | 来 过来这边 |
[29:11] | Martin, you’re shaking! | 马丁 你在发抖! |
[29:12] | – He can hear. | 轻点 他会听见的 |
[29:13] | He’s just told me there’s a disease out there, | 他刚跟我说外面爆发一场疾病 |
[29:15] | a pandemic. | 一场大规模流行病 |
[29:17] | – It’s killing everybody – What?! | – 它会害死所有人 – 你说什么?! |
[29:19] | He’s got to seal the place up. That’s what he told me. | 他还打算把屋子封起来 他是这么说的 |
[29:21] | He has to seal the house up against it. | 他必须封房子以防病毒侵袭 |
[29:24] | OK, enough. | 行了 够了 |
[29:24] | Look… Kate! | 听着… 凯特! |
[29:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:29] | We would know if there was a disease. | 如果真有什么疾病 我们怎么可能不知道 |
[29:32] | Doug would have come and told us. | 道格一定会来告诉我们的 |
[29:35] | Hopefully, for his sake, | 但愿会吧 为了活命 |
[29:36] | he’s been sealing up his house like everyone else. | 他也会跟其他人一样把赶紧把房子封起来 |
[29:42] | This is bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[29:43] | This is bullshit! | 纯粹是胡扯! |
[29:48] | If you want to go, go. | 如果你们想走 就走吧 |
[29:50] | But do it before I seal this place up. | 但得赶在我把房子封起来之前走 |
[29:52] | Once that door is shut… | 门一旦封起来了… |
[29:54] | it’s not opening again. | 就甭指望再开了 |
[30:17] | He’s fucking crazy. | 他一定是疯了 |
[30:20] | We should just get our things and go. | 我们赶紧收拾东西 离开这里 |
[30:29] | Kate… | 凯特… |
[30:31] | I have no idea what is actually going on out there. | 我不知道外头究竟发生了什么事 |
[30:35] | All that I know… | 但我知道的是… |
[30:38] | is that for the moment we are stuck on this island. | 是我们现在被困在这个孤岛上 |
[30:42] | We’re surrounded by freezing water and there’s nowhere else to go. | 四面都是冰冷的海水 我们无路可走 |
[30:46] | I want to go home. And I’m not staying here with him. | 我想回家 我不要和他呆在一起 |
[30:50] | We have that. | 我们有枪 |
[30:54] | We have his gun. | 他的枪还在我们手上 |
[30:58] | Now all we can do is play along | 现在我们只能按他说的做 |
[31:01] | and keep him sweet. | 先稳住他 |
[31:03] | until I can figure out exactly what’s going on. | 然后我会想办法找出真相 |
[31:09] | Because I don’t want to see anybody get hurt. | 因为我不想让任何人受伤 |
[31:44] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[31:46] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[32:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[32:22] | Kettle’s on if you want some tea. | 想泡茶的话水已经烧开了 |
[32:26] | – This is Kate of Fairweather Cottage. | – 我是好天气小舍的凯特 |
[32:29] | Doug, this is Kate… | 道格 我是凯特 |
[32:32] | The battery works but it’s not receiving anything. | 电池有电但是收不到任何讯息 |
[32:35] | I checked it last night. | 我昨晚检查过了 |
[32:36] | Doug? | 道格? |
[32:37] | This is Martin and Kate. | 我们是马丁和凯特 |
[32:38] | Do you read us? Over. | 你收到了吗? 完毕 |
[32:40] | I’ll need to take a look at that generator as well because your power’s out. | 因为断电的原因我还需要检查一下发电机 |
[32:45] | Why have you barricaded the door? | 你为什么把门封起来? |
[32:47] | To stop people bringing the infection. | 防止带传染病的人闯进来 |
[32:49] | I thought it was against the risk of a virus. | 我还以为是为了降低病毒扩散到屋里的风险 |
[32:51] | Everything we do here is to minimize the risk, | 我们做得每件事都是为了降低风险 |
[32:55] | not just of the virus but of people trying to escape it. | 不仅是针对病毒还有那些染病的人 |
[32:59] | I was gonna ask you, do you have any weapons in the house? | 我正准备问你 你屋子里头有任何武器吗? |
[33:07] | – Hunting rifle, anything like that? – No. | – 猎枪 或者是类似的武器? – 没有 |
[33:12] | Anything we can use to defend ourselves? | 有什么可以用作武器的东西? |
[33:14] | No, we don’t have anything like that here. | 没有 这里没有那样的东西 |
[33:19] | Then I’m gonna have to improvise. | 那我只好自己制造武器 |
[33:21] | Get something out of that and give me a hand. | 在这里找点有用的工具来帮我的忙 |
[33:24] | And the tinned food in the kitchen needs organizing. | 厨房里的罐装食物也要规划下 |
[33:41] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[33:43] | How do you know that we haven’t got it? We’ve been outside. | 你怎么知道我们没被感染? 我们也出去过 |
[33:47] | You don’t have it. That fucker doesn’t hang around. | 你们没感染 病毒不会在体内逗留很久 |
[33:49] | You breathe it in, you cough it out. | 你吸入病毒 再咳出体外 |
[33:51] | That’s the first symptom? A cough? | 那是第一个病症吗? 咳嗽? |
[33:53] | Uh-huh. You breathe the microbes into your lungs, | 对 你把细菌吸入肺中 |
[33:56] | they attack the host cells, which is you. | 它们攻击宿主细胞 也就是你 |
[33:59] | You cough those out | 你把细菌咳出体外剩下的细菌 |
[34:01] | and then the rest comes out as liquid. | 会伴随血液流出 |
[34:09] | We just… | 我们… |
[34:11] | We need to contact our families.We need to… | 我们必须和家人联系上 我们必须… |
[34:14] | You said you’d fix the CB. | 你说你会修好无线电 |
[34:16] | There’s nothing out there for you any more. | 外面什么都没有了 |
[34:21] | Now I need your help. | 我现在需要你帮忙 |
[34:22] | You can start by sorting the food in the kitchen. | 你可以从整理厨房的食物开始 |
[34:25] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你的! |
[34:42] | Help me shift this against the door. | 帮我把这个移到门旁边 |
[34:44] | She’s got a lot of fire for a little thing, hasn’t she? | 她特别容易为小事生气 是吗? |
[34:49] | Personally I like my women like that, | 我个人是满欣赏这类型的女人 |
[34:51] | but for you it must be hard,her being the boss. | 但对你来说肯定不好受 她那么强势 |
[34:54] | Are you sure you can handle it? Yeah? | 你确定你受得了她? |
[35:00] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[35:04] | Start on those chairs, yeah? | 把椅子劈开 好吗? |
[35:17] | Good start. | 好的开始 |
[35:22] | – I’m going to try the CB. – Knock yourself out. | – 我去试试无线电 – 去吧 |
[35:33] | This is Fairweather Cottage. | 这是好天气小舍 |
[35:35] | Can someone read me? Over. | 有人听到了吗? 完毕 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. | 我很抱歉自己给你们带来了坏消息 |
[36:02] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[36:06] | Obviously not. | 显然没有 |
[36:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[36:11] | I thought you and Martin would have had them by now. | 我还以为你们已经有孩子了 |
[36:16] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[36:24] | Is it me you’re afraid of? | 你是不是畏惧我? |
[36:30] | You don’t need to be afraid, Kate. | 你不需要感到害怕 凯特 |
[36:33] | Me and Martin will get this place taken care of. | 我和马丁会守护好这个地方 |
[36:37] | We’ll seal it up and it’ll just be the three of us. | 我们会把房子封好 就我们三个人 |
[36:41] | Like a family. | 像一家人一样 |
[36:44] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[36:45] | Label it. Better get started on upstairs. | 贴好它 从楼上开始贴起吧 |
[37:07] | Shh. There are people here. | 嘘 有人上岛了 |
[37:10] | There’s two or three of them. | 大约两三个人 |
[37:12] | When they saw the cottage they hit the ground. | 他们看到小屋时就把船靠岸 |
[37:16] | Come on. Come on. | 来 跟我走 |
[37:23] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[37:26] | I only saw two or three | 我只看到两三个人 |
[37:27] | but there’s probably more waiting on the shore. | 但岸边肯定还有更多的人等着 |
[37:30] | We cannot let them in here. | 我们不能让他们进来 |
[37:37] | Get back. | 后退 |
[37:43] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[37:44] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[37:47] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这里 |
[37:53] | Here. | 拿着 |
[37:57] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[38:00] | Fucking pick it up, mate. | 妈的快拿起来 伙计 |
[38:04] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[38:07] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[38:31] | Jack, here’s your gun. | 杰克 这是你的枪 |
[38:33] | Get down. | 趴下来 |
[38:41] | Slide it over. | 滑过来 |
[38:45] | Slide it over. | 滑过来 |
[39:10] | You’re gonna take that side. Yeah? | 你守好那一头 懂吗? |
[39:13] | Stay away from the windows. Go! | 离窗户远点 去吧! |
[39:15] | Martin! Take this. | 马丁! 拿着这个 |
[39:26] | – We’re all armed in here!- Jack! | – 我们手上都有武器! – 杰克! |
[39:29] | Jack… Jack! | 杰克 杰克! |
[39:33] | Kate, get down! | 凯特 趴下! |
[39:35] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[39:37] | They heard the shots and they’re heading for the shore. | 他们听到枪声向岸边去了 |
[39:41] | They’re gone? | 他们走了? |
[39:45] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[39:49] | There was people outside, Kate. There was people! | 外头有人 凯特 有人 |
[39:52] | Tell her, Jack. | 告诉她 杰克 |
[39:59] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[40:01] | We have to be on our guard from now on | 我们现在开始要全天候 |
[40:03] | at all times. | 保持警惕 |
[40:12] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[40:28] | Ah! | 噢! |
[40:38] | So your base, is it near here? | 你的基地 是在这附近吗? |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[40:46] | What’s it called? | 叫什么名字? |
[40:49] | – The base? – What’s the base called? | – 基地吗? – 基地叫什么名字? |
[40:59] | It’s called Goose Bay. | 它叫鹅湾基地 |
[41:02] | You’re trying to figure that one out,are you? | 你就是想打破沙锅问到底 是吧 |
[41:07] | She’s all fucking confused. | 她整个就是一头雾水 |
[41:13] | Fuck me. | 笑死我了 |
[41:16] | If you’re finished with your questions I’m gonna get on. | 如果你们问完问题 我要继续去工作了 |
[41:20] | That was champion. | 味道真棒 |
[41:26] | How can you sit there and not say anything? | 你怎么能坐在这一言不发? |
[41:29] | Maybe if you could resist antagonizing him at every opportunity… | 你可不可以不要每次逮到机会就和他发生争执 |
[41:34] | What would you suggest? | 你又有什么好建议? |
[41:35] | What’s your big fucking plan, Martin? | 你有什么更可靠的计划吗 马丁? |
[41:38] | There are ways, Kate. But you don’t just bulldoze in every time. | 总会有办法的 凯特 但你不能总那么强势 |
[41:42] | You’re right.We should just give him the gun back, | 你说的对 我们就应该把枪还给他 |
[41:45] | just let him take over.I don’t think so! | 让他做主 我可不这么认为! |
[42:06] | We can’t have her jeopardizing our safety. | 我们不能放任她危及我们的安全 |
[42:09] | You do understand that, don’t you? | 你明白的 对吧? |
[42:17] | We need to work together. | 我们需要齐心协力 |
[42:19] | You and me. Yeah? | 你和我 懂吗? |
[42:23] | ‘Cause we can’t have her making the fucking decisions. | 因为我们不能放任她随便做决定 |
[42:27] | Yeah? | 不是吗? |
[43:41] | It’s getting cold, isn’t it? I’ll take a look at that generator for you. | 天气越来越冷了 我帮你去看下发电机 |
[43:46] | But I might need a hand. | 但我需要有人帮我 |
[43:50] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[43:53] | I’d appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[43:55] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[44:11] | Would you pass me the screwdriver there? | 能把螺丝刀递给我吗? |
[44:15] | – That one? – That’s the one. | – 那个吗? – 没错 |
[44:19] | – It’s not going to work. – What? | – 不会有用的 – 什么? |
[44:23] | I said it’s not… going to work. | 我是说发电机…启动不了了 |
[44:26] | – He thinks it just… – Just needs rewiring. | -他认为它只需… 需要重新接线 |
[44:29] | The connection’s fucked. | 线路故障了 |
[44:33] | You want to get the fire going? | 你到底想不想升火? |
[44:39] | Why don’t you go and do that? | 你怎么还不去照做? |
[44:42] | Shine the light here. | 帮我照一下这里 |
[45:12] | What are you trying to do, Kate? | 你到底想做什么 凯特? |
[45:14] | – We fixed the generator. | 我们修好了发电机 |
[45:15] | I’m not talking about the fucking generator. | 我指的不是发电机 |
[45:19] | I’m playing along. | 我照他说的做 |
[45:22] | I’m still here, Kate. | 我人还在这 凯特 |
[45:26] | – There’s hot water. – Please don’t fucking do this. | – 有热水了 – 请你不要这样 |
[46:19] | Did Martin say you could borrow his stuff? | 马丁同意你能借他的东西吗? |
[46:23] | I didn’t think he would mind. | 我想他不会介意 |
[46:26] | – Smells good. – Those need cutting. | – 真香 – 把那些切了 |
[46:30] | I’m your man. | 乐意效劳 |
[47:12] | Have you been in the Army long? | 你加入部队多长时间了? |
[47:16] | I signed up when I was 18. | 我十八岁时入伍的 |
[47:19] | So that’s… six, seven years. | 算起来大概…六 七年了 |
[47:23] | Six or seven years. | 六或七年了 |
[47:26] | I saw that scar on your arm. | 我看到你手臂上的伤疤 |
[47:28] | No, that was just a friendly disagreement, that. | 没什么 那只是朋友间的小争执造成的 |
[47:36] | I wondered if it was painful. | 我纳闷伤口会不会疼 |
[47:42] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[47:46] | I was, once. Yeah. | 结过一次 对 |
[47:55] | No kids? | 没有孩子吗? |
[47:59] | Didn’t get the chance. | 没那机会 |
[48:04] | Why’s that? | 怎么说? |
[48:08] | The disease saw to that. | 因为流感爆发的关系 |
[48:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[48:25] | What was she like? | 她是个怎样的人? |
[48:27] | Your wife. | 你的妻子 |
[48:32] | She… | 她… |
[48:35] | She’d been through a lot. | 她经历了很多事 |
[48:39] | Tried to put a brave face on it, but really she was just fragile. | 表面坚强 实际上内心脆弱 |
[48:45] | Probably deserving of a better man. | 她值得和一个更好的男人在一起 |
[48:53] | Slim, petite. | 娇小苗条 |
[48:55] | Dark skin, dark hair. | 黑皮肤 黑头发 |
[49:01] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[49:12] | She was funny, too. | 也很有趣 |
[49:15] | Sounds nice. | 听起来她很不错 |
[49:19] | She was out of my league, really. | 她和我是不同世界的人 |
[49:23] | Oh… I wouldn’t say that. | 噢 我不这么认为 |
[49:34] | What are you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[49:36] | Nothing. Ow. | 没事 噢 |
[49:38] | – What were you doing? – I was just… | – 你想干吗? – 我只是 |
[49:46] | – Oh, my God! – Were you trying to be nice? | – 噢 天哪! – 你是想示好吗? |
[49:48] | – You’re breaking my arm. – To get the gun? | – 你快把我的手折断了 – 想拿枪啊? |
[49:50] | Or were you just desperate? | 还是说你太想要了? |
[49:53] | How long has it been, Kate? | 多久了 凯特? |
[49:56] | How long has it been since he gave you what you want? | 你们多久没有发生关系了? |
[49:59] | – Please… Ow! – It’s all right. | – 求你了…噢! – 没事的 |
[50:03] | Just a friendly disagreement. | 只是朋友间的小摩擦 |
[50:04] | But mention my wife again and it won’t be. | 但如果再敢提起我的妻子就等着瞧 |
[50:06] | Understand? | 听明白吗? |
[50:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:18] | If I really wanted what’s in your pants, | 如果我真的想得到你 |
[50:21] | I’d just take it. | 我早就动手了 |
[50:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 知道吗? – 知道了 |
[50:32] | I read your little article, too. | 我还读了你写的文章 |
[50:35] | I wouldn’t leave that shit lying around if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不会把电脑随便乱放 |
[50:45] | He really doesn’t know you at all, does he? | 他一点都不了解你 对吧? |
[51:46] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[51:53] | I… haven’t… | 我…没有… |
[51:57] | been honest with you. | 老实告诉你 |
[52:01] | I… | 我… |
[52:04] | I stopped taking the pill. | 我停止服药 |
[52:08] | That’s how I got pregnant. | 才会导致怀孕的 |
[52:12] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[52:17] | You kept saying you weren’t ready. | 你总说自己还没准备好 |
[52:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:29] | This is all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[52:33] | I’m so… | 我太… |
[52:44] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[52:56] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会度过难关的 |
[53:23] | Kate and I are leaving now, Jack. | 我和凯特决定要走了 杰克 |
[53:29] | We’re gonna risk it outside… | 我们愿意冒险出去 |
[53:32] | because we just really need to see our families. | 因为我们真的很想和家人团聚 |
[53:35] | But we don’t want any more trouble. | 但我们不想惹麻烦 |
[53:39] | You’re a fuckin’ piece of work, you, aren’t you? | 你还真会在背后搞小动作 就你 对吧? |
[53:41] | Hm? | 哼嗯? |
[53:43] | Have you told him? | 你告诉他了吗? |
[53:46] | Why don’t you tell Martin | 为何不告诉马丁 |
[53:48] | what I read? | 我看到你写的那些东西? |
[53:52] | He knows everything. | 他全都知道了 |
[53:58] | Everything. | 所有事情 |
[54:03] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[54:06] | It’s over, Jack. | 都结束了 杰克 |
[54:10] | I’m just going to take those boards down, | 我会把那些木板拆下来 |
[54:13] | and we’re gonna take our stuff and we’re gonna go. | 然后收拾东西走人 |
[54:30] | – Please, no! Please! – Move! | – 求求你 不要! 求你了! – 走! |
[54:33] | – Kate! – Over there! | – 凯特! – 去那边! |
[54:35] | Get down. Down on the floor. On your knees! | 趴下 趴在地下 跪着! |
[54:38] | Go ahead. | 照做 |
[54:40] | Face on the floor. | 脸朝下 |
[54:44] | Put your face on the floor. | 把脸贴在地板上 |
[54:47] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[54:57] | Repeat after me. We aren’t going anywhere. | 跟着我说 我们哪儿也不去 |
[55:05] | Say it! | 说啊! |
[55:07] | – Say it! – We are not going anywhere. | – 说啊! – 我们哪也不去 |
[55:10] | We are not… going anywhere. Please… | 我们哪…也不去 别… |
[55:12] | It’s just the three of us. | 只有我们三个人 |
[55:14] | It’s OK, Kate. It’s OK. | 好了 凯特 没事了 |
[55:16] | – Say it. – It’s just the three of us. | – 说 – 只有我们三个人 |
[55:19] | – Martin… – It’s OK. | – 马丁… – 没事了 |
[55:23] | Please… | 求求你… |
[55:25] | You had the chance to leave and you didn’t take it. | 你们本来有机会走 是你们自己不把握机会 |
[57:45] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[57:46] | Do you want to make me some breakfast, sweetheart? | 能帮我做早餐吗 亲爱的? |
[57:52] | It’s all ready for you. | 已经准备好了 |
[58:05] | Did you write in this? | 这是你写的东西吗? |
[58:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[58:14] | A journalist and an architect. | 记者和建筑师 |
[58:33] | “Will never forget this place. | 永远不会忘记这个地方 |
[58:37] | “Will be back. | 会再次回到这里 |
[58:39] | “Oh, yes, we will be back.” | 噢 对啊 我们会再回来的 |
[58:44] | That was back in 2002. | 是在2002年写的 |
[58:48] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下刀! 放下! |
[58:50] | Kate, drop it. It’s OK, it’s OK. | 凯特 放下刀 好了 没事了 |
[58:52] | Drop it or I’ll blow his fuckin’ head off! | 放下刀否则我让他脑袋开花! |
[58:54] | Don’t fucking touch him! | 别碰他! |
[58:55] | Why would you do that?! | 你们为什么要这样?! |
[58:57] | I’m just trying to be fucking civil! | 我他妈的本想以礼相待! |
[58:59] | We know what you are! | 我们知道你的本性! |
[59:01] | Yeah? Do you wanna tell me? | 真的? 能描述给我听吗? |
[59:03] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[59:03] | Tell me what I am! | 告诉我我是什么样的人! |
[59:04] | She’s fucking scared, man! | 她吓坏了 老兄! |
[59:06] | For fuck’s sake! | 妈的! |
[59:08] | She’s fucking scared, man. | 她吓坏了 老兄 |
[59:13] | Is it that fucking hard for us all just to fucking get along?! | 我们和睦相处有那么难吗? |
[59:17] | Is it?! | 有吗?! |
[59:22] | Out! Move! | 出去! 滚! |
[1:02:51] | Are they dry yet? | 干了没? |
[1:02:52] | Yeah. Almost. Almost done, I think. | 嗯 差不多 我想差不多了 |
[1:02:56] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[1:02:59] | Quick! Stow it. | 快! 藏起来 |
[1:03:07] | Both of you downstairs. | 你们俩下楼来 |
[1:03:08] | – What for? – Downstairs! | – 做什么? – 下楼! |
[1:03:13] | Move! | 走! |
[1:03:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:03:33] | – Pick it up! – Martin. | – 捡起来! – 马丁 |
[1:03:34] | – What’s wrong with him? – Just give me a second. | – 他怎么啦? – 给我点时间 |
[1:03:37] | – He’s having an asthma attack. – Just a minute. | – 他哮喘病发作 – 一下就好 |
[1:03:40] | – Honey, where’s your inhaler? – Bedroom. | – 亲爱的 你的吸入器呢? – 放在卧室 |
[1:03:42] | Uh-uh! We all go. | 嘿! 我们一起去 |
[1:03:46] | Give the man a fuckin’ hand. | 扶他一把 |
[1:03:51] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:03:54] | Put your hands up! | 双手举起来! |
[1:03:56] | Hands up where I can see ’em! | 手放在我能看到的地方! |
[1:04:00] | Put your hands up! | 手举起来! |
[1:04:04] | Where’d you put the inhaler? Bathroom? | 你把吸入器放在哪里了? 在浴室里? |
[1:04:06] | Stop! Wait! | 停! 等会! |
[1:04:14] | Move. | 走 |
[1:04:30] | Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 举起来! |
[1:04:33] | Put your fucking hands up! | 快他妈的把手举起来 |
[1:04:37] | OK. Take the gun, Kate. | 好吧 凯特 你拿着枪 |
[1:04:38] | – What? – Take the gun. | – 什么? – 拿着枪 |
[1:04:41] | – Let go, Jack. – Hm? | – 松手 杰克 – 嗯? |
[1:04:42] | Let the fucking gun go. Let it go. | 丢掉那该死的枪 丢掉枪 |
[1:04:47] | You’ve been outside. | 你去过外面了 |
[1:04:48] | Yeah, and I saw Doug’s body | 没错 我还看见道格的尸体 |
[1:04:50] | and his wife’s body! | 还有他妻子的尸体 |
[1:04:51] | I told you people were here. | 早说过有人上岛了 |
[1:04:52] | Who did that, Jack? | 是谁做的 杰克? |
[1:04:53] | I told you… | 我早和你说… |
[1:04:56] | It’s empty. | 枪没有子弹了 |
[1:04:59] | OK. I got him. | 好 我牵制住他 |
[1:05:02] | Just come back towards me. | 背对着我向后走 |
[1:05:07] | Back you come. | 背着走 |
[1:05:10] | Keep coming. Keep going. | 继续走 继续 |
[1:05:13] | You finally took control, then? | 你终于掌控了局面? |
[1:05:15] | Stop talking to me. | 不要和我说话 |
[1:05:16] | He didn’t strike me as a man with a gun, | 他并没有像男人一样用枪杆殴打我 |
[1:05:18] | but I bet you like that. | 但我猜你喜欢那样 |
[1:05:20] | She likes a man with a gun. | 她喜欢拿着枪的男人 |
[1:05:21] | Shut the fuck up! Shut up! | 闭上你的嘴! 闭嘴! |
[1:05:23] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:05:27] | That’s not bad for an architect. | 对一个建筑师来讲算不错了 |
[1:05:31] | Just keep going. | 继续走 |
[1:05:33] | What are you gonna do now, huh? | 你现在打算怎么做 嗯? |
[1:05:35] | What’s your big fuckin’ plan? | 到底你他妈的计划是什么? |
[1:05:37] | You have no idea, do you? | 你自己也不知道 对吧? |
[1:05:39] | You’re gonna shoot me? | 你要开枪射我吗? |
[1:05:41] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:05:43] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:05:51] | I would fucking do it. | 我会开枪的 |
[1:05:56] | I knew you had it in you. | 我知道你有这个本事 |
[1:05:59] | Good for you. | 替你感到开心 |
[1:06:08] | Good for you. | 真替你感到开心 |
[1:06:12] | All right. We’re going to tie him up. Tie him. | 好吧 我们要把他绑起来 把他捆绑 |
[1:06:14] | That’s a good idea there. | 主意不错 |
[1:06:18] | – Hands behind your back. – Turn around! | – 把手放到背后 – 转身! |
[1:06:20] | You fuckin’ people… | 你们这些该死的人 |
[1:06:22] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到你背后 |
[1:06:24] | – You’re doing a good job. – Tie him up! | – 你做的很好 – 把他捆绑! |
[1:06:35] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:06:40] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:06:44] | That’s the first symptom. | 发病的第一个症状 |
[1:06:46] | He’s got it. He’s got the fucking disease. | 他被传染了 他得到了那该死的传染病 |
[1:06:50] | There is no fucking disease! | 根本不存在什么传染病! |
[1:06:54] | Martin! Oh, my God! | 马丁! 噢 天啊! |
[1:06:56] | I fuckin’ told you! | 我早就和你说过的! |
[1:06:59] | Does that look like fuckin’ asthma to you?! | 你看这像是该死的哮喘吗? |
[1:07:02] | He’s been outside. He’s got the disease. | 他到过外面 所以被传染了 |
[1:07:07] | Get the door open, Kate. | 凯特 去把门打开 |
[1:07:24] | – What have you done to him? – Nothing. | – 你对他做了什么? – 什么都没做 |
[1:07:26] | He went outside and breathed the air when I told him not to! | 我警告过他 他偏要外出呼吸外面的空气! |
[1:07:30] | Jack, please, get him some help. | 杰克 求你 帮帮他 |
[1:07:32] | This is all the help he’s gonna need. | 就只能开枪了断他 |
[1:07:34] | – You fuck! No! | 去你的! 不! |
[1:07:39] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:08:09] | You don’t want Kate to have to see you like this. | 你不会想想让凯特看见你现在这个样子 |
[1:08:13] | I’ll tell her you went quickly. | 我会告诉她你死的很干脆 |
[1:08:17] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[1:08:31] | Won’t be long till it’s just the two of us. | 没多久就只会剩我们两个人 |
[1:08:36] | He needs help. | 救救他 |
[1:08:38] | We need to get him help! | 我们需要对外求援! |
[1:08:40] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[1:08:41] | You think someone out there is gonna help us? Huh? | 你真的以为会有人帮我们吗? 嗯? |
[1:08:43] | You go out there and it’s bam! Yeah? | 你离开屋子就会被射杀! 明白吗? |
[1:08:46] | Put your hands behind your back. Hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 手放到背后 |
[1:08:50] | – He’s not dying here. – We’re already dead! | – 他不会死在这里 – 我们早就死了! |
[1:08:52] | From the moment… | 从那一刻… |
[1:09:42] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[1:09:49] | Martin… Martin. | 马丁… 马丁 |
[1:09:51] | Martin… | 马丁 |
[1:09:53] | I’m gonna get us help. | 我去找救援 |
[1:09:55] | I’m gonna find a way. OK? | 我会想到办法 明白吗? |
[1:09:58] | And we’re gonna get out of here. | 然后我们会离开这里 |
[1:10:12] | This is Fairweather Cottage. | 这里是位于布莱克摩斯岛上的 |
[1:10:14] | Blackholme Island. | 好天气小舍 |
[1:10:16] | There are three people known… to be dead, | 这里有三个人快要死了 |
[1:10:20] | and there’s one ser… seriously injured. | 其中一个伤势严重 |
[1:10:24] | This is an urgent call for help. | 这是紧急求救电话 |
[1:10:30] | This is Blackholme Island, | 这里是布莱克摩斯岛上的 |
[1:10:33] | Fairweather Cottage. | 好天气小舍 |
[1:10:34] | We need help. There are three people known… | 我们需要帮助 这里有三个人… |
[1:10:58] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:11:00] | We don’t care what’s out there. | 我们不在乎外面怎样 |
[1:11:02] | We… we don’t want to die here. | 我们 我们不想死在这里 |
[1:11:06] | The disease isn’t outside. | 外面并没有散播病毒 |
[1:11:11] | It’s in here. | 病毒是在这里 |
[1:11:14] | It’s right here. | 就是这里 |
[1:11:16] | You liar! | 你撒谎! |
[1:11:31] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:11:33] | And I want the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[1:11:51] | My husband’s dying. | 我丈夫快死了 |
[1:11:53] | Tell me. | 快告诉我 |
[1:12:04] | They gave me a choice. | 他们让我自己选择 |
[1:12:08] | Do time in prison, or go to a military hospital. | 要不进监狱服刑 要不去陆军医院 |
[1:12:14] | At the hospital they started testing these new drugs. | 医院里面的人开始在我身上试新药 |
[1:12:18] | I was a lab rat. | 我只是只白老鼠 |
[1:12:20] | They lied to me! | 他们骗我! |
[1:12:25] | And they filled me full of this shit. | 他们让我吃了一堆药 |
[1:12:31] | They gave me this fatal fuckin’ disease. | 是他们让我感染上这致命该死的病 |
[1:12:36] | They gave it to me | 都是拜他们所赐 |
[1:12:38] | – You escaped? – No. | – 你逃出来了? – 不是 |
[1:12:43] | Then they just let me walk away. | 是他们让我离开 |
[1:12:47] | They made a mistake. | 他们做了错误的决定 |
[1:12:49] | They discharged me when they shouldn’t have done. | 他们不应该放我离开 |
[1:12:54] | Then my wife came by the training centre to pick me up. | 随后我的妻子来培训中心接我回家 |
[1:12:59] | How was I supposed to know I was contagious? | 我怎么可能会知道自己已被感染? |
[1:13:08] | I gave it to her. | 我把病传染给她 |
[1:13:13] | I gave it to my wife. | 是我害我的妻子染病 |
[1:13:22] | I killed her. | 是我害死了她 |
[1:13:29] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[1:13:33] | Did you kill Doug and his wife? | 是你杀了道格还有他妻子吗? |
[1:13:36] | Did you? | 是你干的吗? |
[1:13:41] | They found me in their boat shed. | 他们在船舱里发现了我 |
[1:13:43] | I had to get off the mainland and make a crossing. | 我当时必须离开大陆乘船渡海 |
[1:13:48] | I knew that I was the carrier. | 我知道自己是病原体 |
[1:13:51] | So I made them take me out to sea. | 所以我逼他们带我到外海 |
[1:13:54] | They got it really quick | 他们很快就发病了 |
[1:13:56] | Maybe because they were older, | 或许是因为他们年纪大了 |
[1:13:58] | but…What would you have done? | 可是 如果是你会怎么做呢? |
[1:14:00] | What would you have done? | 你会怎么做? |
[1:14:03] | You knew we’d be infected. | 你知道我们都被感染了 |
[1:14:05] | You knew it wasn’t outside. It was in you. | 你知道病毒不是在外面 而是在你体内 |
[1:14:09] | You took me in. | 是你让我进屋的 |
[1:14:13] | You took me in. I couldn’t stop that | 是你让我进来的 我当时也无能为力 |
[1:14:15] | But I couldn’t let you go outside | 可是我不能让你冒着 |
[1:14:16] | and risk infecting others. | 会传染给其他人的风险离开这 |
[1:14:18] | I had to contain it. | 我必须控制局面 |
[1:14:19] | I had to contain me! | 我必须隔离自己 |
[1:14:23] | But I swear to you… | 但我对你发誓 |
[1:14:26] | I never wanted to kill anyone. | 我从没想杀死任何人 |
[1:14:51] | Oh, my love… | 噢 宝贝 |
[1:15:22] | It’s gonna be… It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会 一切都会没事的 |
[1:15:33] | It’s gonna be fine. Don’t… | 会没事的 不要 |
[1:17:05] | What have you done to us? | 你对我们做了什么? |
[1:17:31] | You knew it worked. | 你早就知道无线电没坏 |
[1:17:33] | I couldn’t have you contacting anyone. | 我不能让你和外界联系 |
[1:17:40] | …members of the public. An armed and dangerous man has escaped | 全体注意 一个带有武器具有危险性的男人 |
[1:17:44] | from a secure military compound in your area. | 从你们领地的战俘收容所里逃走了 |
[1:17:47] | Private Jack Coleman | 杰克 科尔曼 |
[1:17:48] | was last seen wearing green combat fatigues. | 最后被发现时身穿绿色军服 |
[1:17:51] | Under no circumstances should you approach him | 无论如何都不要接近他 |
[1:17:53] | Avoid any contact Report all sightings to the authorities. | 避免任何接触 并把情形回报给当局 |
[1:18:00] | This is a high-alert open military broadcast | 这是向全体社会大众播送的 |
[1:18:03] | to all members of the public. | 高度戒备下的军方通知 |
[1:18:05] | An armed and dangerous man… | 一个携带武器并具有危险性的男人 |
[1:18:07] | You tell them. | 你和他们坦白 |
[1:18:09] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:18:12] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:18:13] | You tell them what you’ve done. | 你告诉他们你的所作所为 |
[1:18:18] | Do it! | 做啊! |
[1:18:22] | This isn’t gonna bring Martin back. | 这么做也不会让马丁起死回生 |
[1:18:24] | You tell them what you’ve done. | 你告诉他们你的所作所为 |
[1:18:50] | This isn’t gonna help us! | 这么做对我们也于事无补! |
[1:19:00] | Come in. Come in. Over. | 通话 通话 完毕 |
[1:19:07] | Come in. Come in. Over. | 通话 通话 完毕 |
[1:19:12] | This is HMS Walker. | 这里是英国政务所的沃克 |
[1:19:15] | Please identify yourself. | 请表明身份 |
[1:19:21] | If you have come into contact with Private Coleman | 如果你和列兵科尔曼接触过 |
[1:19:23] | and have any symptoms of infection, | 并且有被感染的症状 |
[1:19:26] | we have an antiviral vaccine. | 我们有抗病毒疫苗 |
[1:19:28] | Now you believe me, that is lies. | 现在你相信我了吧 这都是谎言 |
[1:19:31] | They want you to hear that! That’s not true! | 他们要你相信! 全都是谎言! |
[1:19:34] | We have a vaccine. | 我们提供抗病毒疫苗 |
[1:19:37] | No, Kate… | 不 凯特 |
[1:19:40] | Martin could have been saved. | 马丁本可以得救 |
[1:19:42] | – No. There is no vaccine for this. | 不 这病毒根本没有解药 |
[1:19:44] | They didn’t even know what it is I have! | 他们甚至都不知道我得了什么病 |
[1:19:46] | They just want to know where we are so they can come and kill us both! | 他们只是想知道我们的位置以便杀光我们! |
[1:19:50] | Please believe me. | 请你相信我 |
[1:19:53] | We’re never gonna leave this island. | 我们不可能活着离开这个小岛 |
[1:19:57] | We’ll never leave it. | 我们永远无法离开 |