英文名称:The Hunger Games Catching Fire
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Oh, whoa. | 嗨 嗨 |
[01:16] | Easy. | 慢着点儿 |
[01:21] | Saw some turkeys on the way here. | 来的路上看见几只火鸡 |
[01:25] | Crossed right in front of me like I wasn’t even there. | 大摇大摆地从我面前晃过去 |
[01:28] | How rude of them. | 真是没礼貌 |
[01:30] | That’s what happens. You spend six days a week working in the mines | 这就是一周六天都在矿里工作的下场 |
[01:33] | and stupid birds start to think they own these woods. | 这些笨鸟以为自己成了林子的主人 |
[01:40] | When’s the tour leave? | 你们什么时候出发 |
[01:42] | Couple hours. | 几小时以后 |
[01:44] | Well, let’s go. | 那开始吧 |
[02:39] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[02:41] | Hey, whoa. You’re okay. | 没事 没事 |
[02:46] | You’re okay. You’re safe. You’re safe. | 没事的 你冷静下来 |
[02:48] | It’s okay. You’re here with me. | 什么事都没发生 别紧张 |
[02:50] | You’re with me. | 有我在呢 |
[02:58] | Okay, okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:06] | Oh, we… We should… | 我们 我们 |
[03:11] | We should go. | 我们赶快走吧 |
[03:33] | Are you coming to the train station? | 你会来火车站吗 |
[03:35] | I think you have enough people saying goodbye without me there. | 会有很多人在那儿送你 不差我一个 |
[03:37] | Only a few I actually care about. | 但那些人并不是我真正在意的 |
[03:41] | It might be easier if I didn’t. | 相见不如不见 |
[03:45] | It’s only a few weeks. | 只有几周 |
[03:47] | I’ll be back before the snow melts. | 雪还没化我就回来了 |
[03:49] | Yeah, a lot can happen in a few weeks. | 几周也能发生很多事情 |
[03:52] | Are we gonna do this again? | 还得再谈一遍吗 |
[03:54] | Gale, it was an act. | 盖尔 那只是演戏 |
[03:55] | Yeah, it was a good one. | 演得好极了 |
[03:58] | I did what I had to do to survive. | 那是为了生存 |
[04:00] | If I didn’t, I’d be dead. | 如果不演 我早就死在竞技场了 |
[04:11] | I had to do that. | 我不得不这么做 |
[04:14] | At least once. | 至少这次 |
[04:44] | Haymitch! | 黑密曲 |
[04:50] | Haymitch! | 黑密曲 |
[04:57] | Haymitch, wake up. lt’s Tour Day. | 黑密曲 醒醒 今天出发 |
[05:01] | Haymitch. | 黑密曲 |
[05:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:19] | Cameras are gonna be here in an hour. | 摄制组还有一小时就到了 |
[05:22] | If you wanted to be babied, you should’ve asked Peeta. | 你要想来温柔的 应该去找皮塔 |
[05:25] | Asked me what? | 叫我干嘛 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1299个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:227个,六级词汇:125个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:161个,考研词汇:261个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:44个, 所有生词标注共:428个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:27] | Asked you to wake me without giving me pneumonia. | 叫你不要像我这样着凉感染肺炎 |
[05:31] | You are a strangely dislikeable person. | 你这姑娘特别不讨人喜欢 |
[05:36] | But you do have your virtues. | 当然 还算有眼力价 |
[05:39] | Would you like some bread, Katniss? | 要来点面包吗 |
[05:41] | No, I ate at the Hob, but thank you. | 不 我吃过了 谢谢 |
[05:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:46] | Brr. | 啊 |
[05:48] | You two have a lot of warming up to do before show time. | 你俩在节目开演前可得好好培养下感情 |
[05:51] | Which is in an hour, so take a bath, Haymitch. | 也就一个小时了 黑密曲 你赶快洗个澡吧 |
[05:56] | I just did. | 不是洗了吗 |
[06:05] | Did you have a good walk, dear? | 散步开心吗 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | – Walk? I was just out… – We have visitors. | – 散步 我是去 – 来客人了 |
[06:11] | Miss Everdeen. This way, please. | 艾维丁小姐 请这边儿来 |
[06:29] | Such bravery. | 这样的勇气 |
[06:32] | Such spirit. | 这样的精神 |
[06:34] | Such… | 这样的 |
[06:37] | Contempt. | 轻蔑 |
[06:40] | President Snow. | 斯诺总统 |
[06:43] | What an honor. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[06:44] | My dear, I think we can make this so much simpler | 亲爱的 想让复杂的事情变简单 |
[06:47] | if we agree not to lie to each other. | 我们就得对对方诚实 |
[06:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:50] | Yes, I think that would save time. | 对 这样可以节约时间 |
[06:52] | Sit down, please. | 请坐吧 |
[07:03] | I have a problem, Miss Everdeen. | 我有一个问题 艾维丁小姐 |
[07:06] | A problem that began the moment you revealed | 这个问题是在竞技场 |
[07:09] | hose poison berries in the arena. | 你拿出有毒浆果的那一刻产生的 |
[07:11] | If that Head Game-maker, Seneca Crane, | 如果首席游戏师塞内卡·卡克纳 |
[07:13] | had had any brains at all, | 稍微有点脑子的话 |
[07:15] | he would have blown you to bits then and there. | 当场就应该把你们俩炸成碎片 |
[07:18] | But here you are. | 但是你还活着 |
[07:19] | I expect you can guess where he is. | 我想你应该知道他的下场 |
[07:22] | Yes, I think so. | 是的 可以想到 |
[07:24] | After that fiasco, there was nothing left to do | 那场闹剧之后 我也无计可施 |
[07:27] | but to let you play out your little scenario. | 只好让你继续演你的小把戏 |
[07:30] | And you were very good. | 你的演技实在不错 |
[07:32] | That whole love-crazed, besotted schoolgirl routine. | 那一副被爱冲昏头脑的小女生模样 |
[07:35] | Impressive. Truly. | 让人刮目相看 真的 |
[07:37] | You convinced the people in The Capitol. | 国会区居民对你深信不疑 |
[07:40] | Unfortunately, not everyone in the districts fell for it. | 但不幸的是并非每个区所有的人都信那一套 |
[07:45] | I mean, you can’t know this, but in several of them, | 不过这一点你并不知情 事实上有几个区的人 |
[07:48] | people viewed your little trick with the berries | 把你的毒浆果小把戏 |
[07:50] | as an act of defiance. | 看作是挑衅 |
[07:52] | Not as an act of love. | 而并不是爱情使然 |
[07:54] | And if a girl from District 12 of all places | 如果一个来自12区这种地方的小姑娘 |
[07:57] | can defy The Capitol and walk away unharmed, | 都可以在挑衅国会区后安然无恙 |
[08:00] | what is to prevent them from doing the same? | 其他区要是效仿 |
[08:03] | What is to prevent, say, | 那该如何防止这种 |
[08:05] | an uprising? | 叛乱 |
[08:07] | That can lead to revolution. | 那会引发一场革命 |
[08:10] | And then, in a fraction of time, | 用不了多久 |
[08:12] | the whole system collapses. | 政府就会垮台 |
[08:13] | It must be a fragile system, | 几个浆果就有如此大的威力 |
[08:15] | if it can be brought down by just a few berries. | 政府未免太脆弱了 |
[08:17] | Yes, it is, indeed. | 是的 确实脆弱 |
[08:20] | But not in the way you imagine it. | 但结果并非你想像的那样 |
[08:22] | How should I imagine? | 我该怎么想像 |
[08:23] | You should imagine thousands upon thousands of your people dead. | 试着想像12区有成千上万的人为此死去 |
[08:27] | This town of yours reduced to ashes. Imagine it gone. | 你的故乡在一场大火中化为灰烬 将不复存在 |
[08:31] | Made radioactive. Buried under dirt | 放射性物质弥漫全城 只剩下死亡 |
[08:33] | as if it had never existed, like District 13. | 如同消失的13区 |
[08:39] | You fought very hard in The Games, Miss Everdeen. | 你在游戏里表现得很努力 艾维丁小姐 |
[08:43] | But they were games. | 但那只是游戏 |
[08:45] | Would you like to be in a real war? | 你想置身于真正的战场吗 |
[08:48] | No. | 不 |
[08:49] | Good. Neither would I. | 很好 我也不想 |
[08:52] | Did your mother make these? | 这是你妈妈做的吗 |
[08:55] | Peeta. | 是皮塔 |
[08:57] | Oh. He’s a lovely boy. | 哦 他是个可爱的男孩 |
[09:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:03] | At what point did he realize the depth of your | 他是什么时候开始彻底明白了你对他 |
[09:07] | indifference towards him? | 其实是根本不在乎的 |
[09:09] | – I’m not indifferent. – Don’t lie! | – 我没不在乎他 – 别说谎 |
[09:12] | You promised. | 你承诺过 |
[09:16] | Why don’t you just kill me now? | 你干嘛不现在就杀了我 |
[09:22] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[09:25] | I want us to be friends. | 我想和你成为朋友 |
[09:27] | But if not friends, then allies. | 即使朋友做不成 至少是同盟 |
[09:30] | What do I need to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[09:31] | When you and Peeta are on tour, | 你和皮塔的这次旅程 |
[09:33] | you need to smile. You need to be grateful. | 要多点儿微笑 要表现出感恩 |
[09:37] | But, above all, | 最重要的是 |
[09:39] | you need to be madly, | 你们要疯狂地 |
[09:40] | prepared-to-end-it-all in love. | 不顾一切地深爱着对方 |
[09:42] | You think you can manage that? | 你可以做到吗 |
[09:43] | Yes. | 可以 |
[09:44] | Yes, what? | 可以怎么样 |
[09:46] | I’ll convince them. | 可以让他们相信 |
[09:48] | No. | 不 |
[09:49] | Convince me. | 要让我相信 |
[09:54] | For you, Miss Everdeen. | 送给你 艾维丁小姐 |
[10:03] | Do convince me. | 一定要我相信 |
[10:05] | For the sake of your loved ones. | 为了你爱的人们 |
[10:22] | Stop. | 等等 |
[10:25] | Take it all in. | 认真感受一下 |
[10:27] | This is sacred ground. | 这里是神圣的地方 |
[10:30] | History was made here. | 这里是创造历史的地方 |
[10:36] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:37] | You’ll get used to the smell. | 这里的味道我们要习惯 |
[10:39] | Hmm. | 啊 |
[10:41] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[10:42] | Oh! | 噢 |
[10:44] | There she is. My greatest triumph! | 她在这儿 我最辉煌的骄傲 |
[10:47] | Our little superstar. | 我们的小巨星 |
[10:50] | Sweetie, we’ve missed you. | 亲爱的 真是好想你 |
[10:51] | What a cute little house. | 好漂亮的小屋 |
[10:53] | So quaint, isn’t it? | 独一无二 |
[10:54] | Of course, you’ve heard about Cinna? | 你一定是听到辛纳的消息了 |
[10:56] | What happened to Cinna? | 辛纳怎么了 |
[10:58] | Oh, dear, he’s a fashion star. You’re his muse. | 哦 亲爱的 他成了时尚教主 你是他的缪斯女神 |
[11:02] | Everyone in The Capitol’s wearing him. Everyone. | 在国会区所有的人都穿他的设计 |
[11:04] | – Everyone. – Well, not everyone. | – 所有人 – 不是所有人 |
[11:06] | Oh! | 噢 |
[11:08] | Cinna! | 辛纳 |
[11:10] | Katniss? | 凯妮丝 |
[11:13] | Katniss, is this your sister? | 凯妮丝 这是你妹妹 |
[11:15] | Oh, sweetie! | 噢 真可爱 |
[11:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:18] | Oh, just adorable! | 怎么这么讨人喜欢 |
[11:19] | – Yeah. – Ready to work? | – 还行 – 准备好了吗 |
[11:22] | – Yeah. – All right. Good. | – 好了 – 那就好 |
[11:25] | Welcome! Welcome! | 欢迎大家 欢迎大家 |
[11:30] | Last year, the 74th Hunger Games | 去年第74届饥饿游戏 |
[11:33] | brought us the greatest love story of our time. | 为我们上演了动人的爱情故事 |
[11:36] | Two brave young people, against all odds | 两位勇敢的年轻人 他们历尽艰辛 |
[11:39] | chose to die rather than to lose each other. | 宁愿牺牲 也不愿失去彼此 |
[11:43] | As a nation, we shared their agony. | 整个国家 都为之感动 |
[11:46] | But we had so little time to revel in their joy. | 我们总想找时间再次庆祝他们的胜利 |
[11:50] | It’s time! | 开始了 |
[11:53] | She’s done, she’s lovely. We must feed the monster. | 到了让观众们惊艳的时刻了 |
[11:56] | All right now. | 现在 |
[11:57] | Let’s go to District 12 | 让我们来到12区 |
[11:58] | and find our star-crossed lovers! | 看看这对情路坎坷的恋人 |
[12:00] | You’re excited. You’re in love. | 你们很幸福 很相爱 |
[12:01] | Big smiles for the camera in three, two, one. | 别忘了对镜头微笑 三 二 一 |
[12:06] | There she is! Katniss Everdeen! | 她来了 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[12:08] | The Girl on Fire. | 火焰女孩 |
[12:16] | And there he is! Peeta Mellark! | 还有 皮塔·莫拉克 |
[12:19] | The Baker’s Boy. | 面包师的儿子 |
[12:26] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[12:28] | Uh-oh. Whoa, oh. | 呃 |
[12:29] | Trouble in paradise. | 甜蜜的负担 |
[12:31] | I hope they’re all right. | 但愿他们没事 |
[12:38] | Anyone at home? | 都在看直播吗 |
[12:39] | Should we come back later? | 我们是不是该插播广告了 |
[12:41] | Sorry, Caesar. | 对不起 西撒 |
[12:43] | Oh, please. lt’s all right. lt’s your day. | 没什么 没关系 你是主角 |
[12:46] | It’s your day. So how’s it going? | 好了 最近怎么样 |
[12:49] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[12:53] | That’s it? That’s all we get? “We’re good”? | 完了 就这么一句话 我们很好 |
[12:55] | So taciturn all of a sudden. Peeta, give me some details! | 别这么突然害羞 皮塔 多透露一些细节 |
[13:01] | Yeah, things are, uh… Things are great here in 12. | 我们在第12区生活得很好 |
[13:06] | Thanks to the generosity of The Capitol, | 要感谢国会区的慷慨 |
[13:08] | we’ve never been closer. | 让我们亲密无间 |
[13:10] | 25 yards, to be exact. | 我们的房子近在咫尺 |
[13:13] | Fantastic! | 太美妙了 |
[13:14] | We’ll be checking in with both of you | 我们会在这次胜利之旅中 |
[13:16] | throughout the Victory Tour. | 与你们持续互动 |
[13:17] | Thank you so much, | 欢迎两位 |
[13:19] | Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark! | 凯妮丝·艾维丁和皮塔·莫拉克 |
[13:23] | Wonderful! | 太精彩了 |
[13:24] | Everybody in motion. We are out of here in 10. | 大家做好准备 我们10分钟后正式出发 |
[13:28] | That was nice acting. | 演得不错 |
[13:29] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[13:31] | Almost thought that kiss was real. | 那个吻很真实 |
[13:34] | Come along, children, we are on a schedule. | 快过来 孩子们 我们日程很紧 |
[13:36] | The train awaits! | 火车在等着呢 |
[13:41] | Fabulous food, fabulous wine, | 上档次的食物 上档次的红酒 |
[13:43] | the massages, spa treatments. I told them | 上档次的美容水疗 我嘱咐过他们 |
[13:45] | nothing but the best for my two Victors. | 一定要给我的冠军们顶级待遇 |
[13:48] | It all needs to be, uh… | 所有的一切都是 |
[13:50] | Fabulous? | 上档次 |
[13:51] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[13:52] | Now, the schedule is a bit of a bear. | 不过我们的日程确实比较紧张 |
[13:55] | 12 days, 12 districts. | 12天内走遍12个区 |
[13:56] | But it’s mostly parties, celebrations, | 当然 基本都是些派对和晚会 |
[13:59] | adoring fans to greet you at every stop along the way, | 每一站都有无数的粉丝迎接你们 |
[14:02] | and then we wrap it up in The Capitol. | 最后我们在国会区结束 |
[14:04] | All you need to do is give a few speeches, | 你们只需做些演讲 |
[14:06] | wave to the crowds, | 向群众们挥挥手 |
[14:07] | and enjoy your time in the spotlight. | 享受明星般的待遇 |
[14:10] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你们努力的结果 |
[14:11] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[14:12] | Katniss. | 凯妮丝 |
[14:14] | I said, “Enjoy it, Katniss,you’ve earned it.” | 我说 享受吧 凯妮丝 你努力的成果 |
[14:19] | By killing people. | 努力杀人的成果 |
[14:23] | Young lady… | 年轻人 |
[14:46] | I’m really not in the mood for a lecture. | 我现在没心情听你教育我 |
[14:48] | I’ll apologize to Effie later. | 我以后会对她道歉的 |
[14:53] | I thought you were Haymitch. | 我以为是黑密曲 |
[14:54] | You don’t have to apologize to anybody. | 你不需要跟任何人道歉 |
[14:57] | Including me. | 也包括我 |
[15:00] | I know it’s not fair of me | 我知道这对你很不公平 |
[15:01] | to hold you to things you said in The Games. | 硬要你遵守比赛中的承诺 |
[15:05] | You saved us. I know that. | 你救了我们两个 我记得 |
[15:09] | But I can’t go on acting for the cameras, | 但我做不到在镜头前面亲密无间 |
[15:11] | and then just ignoring each other in real life. | 真实生活里却完全两回事 |
[15:15] | So if you can stop looking at me like I’m wounded, | 请你别像当初游戏里那样可怜我 |
[15:18] | then I can quit acting like it. | 我也不用抬不起头 |
[15:21] | And then maybe we have a shot at being friends. | 这样也许 我们有机会成为真正的朋友 |
[15:25] | I’ve never been very good at friends. | 我从来都不适合做朋友 |
[15:29] | For starters, it does help when you know the person. | 第一步 我们可以试着相互了解 |
[15:32] | I hardly know anything about you | 除了你的固执和厉害的射箭 |
[15:33] | except that you’re stubborn and good with a bow. | 我对你完全不了解 |
[15:36] | That about sums me up. | 我也就是这个样子 |
[15:38] | No, there’s more than that, you just don’t want to tell me. | 怎么可能 只是你不想告诉我 |
[15:41] | It’s like I said, I’m… | 你想太多了 我 |
[15:42] | See, Katniss, the way the whOle friend thing works is you have to | 听着 凯妮丝 两人要想成为朋友 |
[15:45] | tell each other the deep stuff. | 就要向对方敞开自己的内心 |
[15:48] | – The deep stuff? – Yeah. | – 敞开内心 – 是 |
[15:49] | Uh-oh. Like what? | 怎么敞开 |
[15:50] | Like, uh… | 比方说 |
[15:52] | What’s your favorite color? | 你喜欢什么颜色 |
[15:54] | Well, now you’ve stepped over the line. | 这问题有点儿跑题了 |
[15:57] | Seriously, though, what is it? | 告诉我 什么颜色 |
[16:01] | Green. | 绿色 |
[16:03] | What’s yours? | 那你呢 |
[16:05] | Orange. | 橙色 |
[16:06] | Like Effie’s hair? | 像埃菲的头发 |
[16:07] | No. Not that orange. | 不是 我喜欢的橙色 |
[16:10] | More, uh… More like a sunset kind of orange. | 更像是 日落那种颜色 |
[16:27] | Did you see that? | 看到那个了吗 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[16:53] | Well, I never. | 这叫什么事 |
[16:56] | This is not very festive. | 完全没有庆典气氛 |
[16:59] | The mayor will make some introductory remarks. | 市长在一开始会说些开幕词 |
[17:02] | And then you just have to say a few words. | 之后你们做一些简短发言 |
[17:04] | It’s customary, of course, to give a brief eulogy | 习惯上 要对本区在比赛中死去的选手 |
[17:06] | to the district’s fallen Tributes. | 献上一段颂词 |
[17:08] | For 11, that’s Thresh and Rue. | 第11区是斯莱士和露 |
[17:12] | Here are the speeches. | 给你们讲演稿 |
[17:17] | I can do the talking if you want. | 我代表我们两个发言 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[17:22] | the Victors of the 74th Hunger Games. | 有请第74届饥饿游戏的两位冠军 |
[17:25] | Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark! | 凯妮丝·艾维丁和皮塔·莫拉克 |
[17:29] | Smile, smile, smile, smile. | 微笑 微笑 微笑 |
[17:30] | Stand up straight. You’re on camera. | 挺直腰板 拿出最好的状态 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | We’re honored to be here with you today. | 我们很荣幸和你们见面 |
[17:47] | And to be with the families of your fallen Tributes. | 同时向死去选手的家人表示慰问 |
[18:00] | He put down the cards. | 他不照稿念 |
[18:02] | Though they fought… | 他们为生存 |
[18:03] | – …and lived with honor… – Why do I bother? | – 为荣誉战斗拚搏 – 那我白费劲了 |
[18:05] | And dignity until the end, | 到最后一刻 |
[18:07] | both Thresh and Rue | 斯莱士和露都是 |
[18:11] | were so young. | 如此年轻 |
[18:15] | But our lives aren’t just measured in years. | 我们的生命并不该用年龄来衡量 |
[18:18] | They’re measured in the lives of people we touch around us. | 而是他们曾是鲜活的生命 |
[18:23] | For myself, | 对我而言 |
[18:26] | for Katniss, | 对凯妮丝 |
[18:31] | we know that without Rue and without Thresh, | 我们知道如果不是露和斯莱士 |
[18:34] | we wouldn’t be standing here today. | 我们不会活着站在这里 |
[18:37] | So in recognition of that, | 所以我们想表达 |
[18:39] | knowing that it in no way can make up for your loss, | 对逝者的敬意 虽然生命无法挽回 |
[18:43] | we’d like to donate one month of our winnings | 希望将我们一个月的物资 |
[18:46] | to the families of the Tributes, | 捐献给他们的家人 |
[18:47] | every year, for the rest of our lives. | 只要我们还活着 每年都是如此 |
[18:50] | Oh, shit. | 我的天 |
[18:52] | Can he do that? | 可以这样吗 |
[18:55] | He can’t. But he did. | 不行 但他说了 |
[18:57] | Why doesn’t he just stick to the cards? | 他为什么不直接念稿子 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | I just wanted to say that | 我想要再说两句 |
[19:17] | I didn’t know Thresh. I only spoke to him once. | 我并不了解斯莱士 我只跟他说过一次话 |
[19:21] | He could have killed me, | 他本来能杀了我 |
[19:22] | but instead he showed me mercy. | 却选择了手下留情 |
[19:26] | That’s a debt l’ll never be able to repay. | 这份亏欠我永远也无法弥补 |
[19:32] | I did know Rue. | 我很了解露 |
[19:35] | She wasn’t just my ally, she was my friend. | 她不仅是我的同盟 更是我的朋友 |
[19:40] | I see her in the flower that grow in the meadow by my house. | 我看到她 就像看到我房前草坪上的花朵 |
[19:47] | I hear her in a Mocking-jay song. | 我听到她的声音 就像听到嘲笑鸟 |
[19:51] | I see her in my sister Prim. | 在我心中 她就像我的妹妹 |
[19:57] | She was too young, | 她那么年轻 |
[20:00] | too gentle. | 那么温柔 |
[20:05] | And I couldn’t save her. | 但我却无法保护她 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:37] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:39] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[20:40] | No! Leave him alone! Leave him alone! | 不 放开他 |
[20:42] | No! Let me go! Please leave him alone! | 不 放开我 不要抓他 |
[20:45] | No! | 不 |
[20:47] | No! | 不 |
[20:48] | No! | 不 |
[20:52] | You! No, no, no! | 混蛋 不 不 |
[20:54] | Come here! Stop it! | 过来 住手 |
[20:56] | Stop it! Stop! | 怎么能这样 |
[20:58] | What did I do? | 他做错了什么 |
[20:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:02] | In all my years, I’ve never seen… | 我这辈子从来没见过你们这样的人 |
[21:10] | You two have a very simple task. | 你们两个真是愚蠢透顶 |
[21:12] | I never meant for anyone to get killed. | 我绝对不希望任何人被杀 |
[21:13] | He has to know that. | 你知道这些的 |
[21:14] | What are you talking about? Who has to know what? | 你在说什么 谁知道这些 |
[21:16] | Snow. He came to see me. | 总统 他找过我说 |
[21:18] | He’s worried about rebellion in the districts. | 他担心12区的人民会叛乱 |
[21:20] | He thinks that they don’t believe our love story. | 他觉得人们并不相信我们的爱情 |
[21:23] | So he wants you to make them believe it? | 所以他想让大家相信 |
[21:26] | – To calm things down. – You know, Katniss, | – 安抚大家 – 你既然知道 凯妮丝 |
[21:27] | you should told me that before I went out there, | 你应该告诉我 |
[21:28] | and tried to give these people the money. | 这样我就不会说出还要捐钱什么的那些话 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do. | 对不起 我不知道该怎么办 |
[21:31] | He threatened to kill my family. | 他威胁会杀掉我的家人 |
[21:33] | Well, I have family, too. | 我也有家人 |
[21:34] | Okay? People that I need to protect. | 我也有想要保护的人 |
[21:36] | What about them? Who protects them? | 那11区的人呢 谁来保护他们 |
[21:41] | Katniss, what were you thinking? | 凯妮丝 你到底在想什么 |
[21:42] | I was thinking about Rue. | 我想到了露 |
[21:44] | Haymitch, please… | 黑密曲 求求你 |
[21:45] | Please, just help me get through this trip. | 求求你帮我顺利度过这次旅程 |
[21:47] | Please, just help us get through this. | 求求你了 再帮我们这次 |
[21:48] | This trip? Girl, wake up. | 怎么帮你 孩子 你醒醒吧 |
[21:50] | This trip doesn’t end when you get back home. | 这次旅程不会因为你回到家里就宣告结束的 |
[21:53] | You never get off this train. | 你们没有回头路了 |
[21:56] | You two are mentors now. | 你们俩现在是导师了 |
[21:58] | That means that every year, they’re gonna drag you out, | 这意味着 每年你们都会被强制露面 |
[22:01] | and broadcast the details of your romance. | 并公开宣传你们爱情的细节 |
[22:04] | Every year, your private life becomes theirs. | 每年 你们的私生活都会变成公众的 |
[22:07] | From now on, your job is to be a distraction. | 从现在开始 你们就要分散公众的注意力 |
[22:10] | So people forget what the real problems are. | 让他们忘记真正的问题所在 |
[22:13] | – So what do we do? – You’re gonna smile. | – 我们要怎么做 – 你们要微笑 |
[22:15] | You’re gonna read the cards that Effie gives you. | 要按照埃菲给你们的讲演稿发言 |
[22:19] | And you’re gonna live happily ever after. | 你们要永远幸福地生活在一起 |
[22:21] | Think you can do that? | 能做到吗 |
[22:23] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[22:26] | Yeah? | 明白 |
[22:28] | Come here. | 好 过来 |
[22:36] | You’re gonna be okay. I promise. | 你会没事的 我保证 |
[22:41] | Katniss and I want to share with you our victory. | 凯妮丝和我 跟大家分享胜利的喜悦 |
[22:44] | And our gratitude to The Capitol | 感谢国会区 |
[22:45] | for bringing us together. | 给了我们相聚的机会 |
[22:47] | It was the bond of love, | 艰苦惨烈的比赛 |
[22:48] | forged in the crucible of The Games | 成了我们两个人爱的纽带 |
[22:51] | that was our greatest prize. | 这爱是最大的奖品 |
[22:52] | For it is love and true love | 这份爱 这份真挚的爱 |
[22:54] | that allows us all to bear our hardships. | 帮助我们共患难 |
[22:57] | That mends the heart and banishes loneliness | 它抚慰了心灵 消除了孤独 |
[22:59] | and gives meaning to our lives. | 给我们的生命带来意义 |
[23:02] | We also want to share with you the sorrows of your losses. | 我们也想和你们一起 承担失去亲人的痛苦 |
[23:06] | The Tributes of this… | 这个区的贡品 |
[23:16] | The Tributes of this district were brave and noble warriors. | 这个区的贡品是勇敢而高尚的战士 |
[23:21] | and pride to their people. | 给人民带来骄傲 |
[23:22] | We are all of us united, both victors and vanquished, | 大家团结一致 无论是胜利者和死去的失败者 |
[23:26] | in serving a common purpose. | 都是为了同一个理想 |
[23:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:32] | One day, I’m gonna volunteer. Just like you did. | 我也要成为一名贡品 就像你一样 |
[23:43] | It was just a dream. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我做了个噩梦 |
[23:45] | It’s okay. I get ’em, too. | 没事 我也会这样 |
[23:49] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[23:50] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[23:53] | Will you stay with me? | 陪着我好吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:04] | Always. | 永远 |
[24:12] | We are all of us united, | 我们大家是团结的 |
[24:14] | both victors and vanquished, | 无论是胜利者和死去的失败者 |
[24:16] | in serving a common purpose. | 都是为了同一个理想 |
[24:19] | The power and glory | 国会区的力量和光荣 |
[24:21] | – of The Capitol.- Put down the cards! | – 永在 – 说实话 |
[24:22] | Tell us what you really think! | 告诉我们你的真实想法 |
[24:24] | Panem today. Panem tomorrow. Panem forever. | 施惠国永在 施惠国长存 施惠国万岁 |
[24:41] | Your hair looks lovely, darling. | 头发弄得真漂亮 |
[24:44] | When did you start wearing it like that? | 什么时候开始这样梳头的 |
[24:47] | Everyone at school wears it like this now, Grandpa. | 我们学校每个人都这样梳头 爷爷 |
[24:54] | Snow is watching us. | 斯诺总统在看着我们 |
[24:56] | If he wants you to pacify the districts, | 如果他希望你们能安抚各个区 |
[24:58] | I promise you, he’s not happy. | 我保证他会很不高兴 |
[25:01] | Instead of being in love, | 因为你们俩完全不像在热恋 |
[25:02] | you two sound like you’re reciting from a drilling manual. | 而像在背诵一本钻井手册 |
[25:05] | You try reading that stuff that Effie writes us. | 埃菲的演讲稿你读也一样 |
[25:07] | Tell that to President Snow when you see him two days from now. | 两天后见到斯诺总统时 你们自己跟他说吧 |
[25:10] | I’m open to suggestions. | 请您给点儿建议 |
[25:12] | We could get married. | 我们可以结婚 |
[25:14] | That’s not helping. | 说点正经的 |
[25:16] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[25:18] | If, like you said, we’re on this train forever, | 如果真像你说的 没有回头路 |
[25:21] | it’s gonna happen eventually. | 那婚事是迟早的 |
[25:22] | Why not now? | 何不现在 |
[25:26] | It does make a statement. I’ll give you that. | 这主意倒真不错 我赞成 |
[25:31] | Yeah, sure. Let’s do it. | 是不错 那就结吧 |
[25:38] | Just when you thought things couldn’t get more exciting | 你刚以为不会有比世纪极限赛 |
[25:40] | going into a very special Quarter Quell, | 更令人兴奋的事 这个时候 |
[25:43] | our two lethal lovers… My favorite expression. | 我们这对致命恋人 我就爱这么形容 |
[25:47] | From District 12 | 他们来自第12区 |
[25:49] | have surprised us with a new twist in their love affair. | 带给了我们 超级劲爆的爱的惊喜 |
[25:52] | Let’s take a look. | 我们一起来看看 |
[25:56] | Aw… | 嗯 |
[25:59] | A fairy tale ending for two star-crossed lovers. | 这是一对儿既不幸有幸运的恋人 |
[26:03] | That’s beautiful. Beautiful. | 美妙 太美了 |
[26:05] | And then tonight, | 接下来 今晚这次巡回 |
[26:07] | the tour that began in the hollows of District 12 | 从第12区的山谷开始 |
[26:11] | will end where? | 可是会在哪儿结束呢 |
[26:13] | The Presidential Palace. | 欢迎来到总统官邸 |
[26:15] | The party of the year. | 年度最大盛会 |
[26:17] | Eyes bright. Chins up. Smiles on. | 眼睛放亮 脸蛋抬高 笑容美妙 |
[26:21] | I’m talking to you, Katniss. | 我是说给你听的 凯妮丝 |
[26:24] | Now, there’ll be photographers. interviews. | 现场会有摄影记者 新闻专访 |
[26:28] | Everyone will be here to celebrate you. | 大家都会聚到这儿来祝贺你们 |
[26:32] | My Victors. | 我们的胜利者们 |
[26:37] | Breathe it all in, children. | 呼吸这一切吧 孩子们 |
[26:41] | This is all for you. | 全是给你们的 |
[26:43] | It’s cozy. | 真夸张 |
[26:44] | Attitude. | 你要端正态度 |
[26:50] | Come, come. | 来吧 |
[26:52] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[26:54] | Excuse us, excuse us. | 让一下 让一下 |
[27:04] | Come, come. | 快过来 |
[27:10] | Hold hands. | 拉着手 |
[27:15] | And the library. All mahogany. | 图书馆全是红木书架 |
[27:18] | Hello, hello! | 你好 你好啊 |
[27:19] | Not yet, not yet. No, no, no. | 噢 不行 不行 |
[27:21] | Ooh, curtains! | 纱帘 |
[27:23] | Everybody who’s anybody is here. | 所有有头有脸的人都过来了 |
[27:25] | And they all want to meet you. | 他们都想认识你们俩 |
[27:29] | Flavius! Octavia! | 弗莱维 奥克塔维亚 |
[27:37] | Try one of these. They are divine. | 尝尝这个 味道绝佳 |
[27:40] | No, I can’t eat another thing. | 不行 我实在吃不下了 |
[27:42] | – Here. – What’s this? | – 给你 – 这是什么 |
[27:44] | It’s for when you’re full. | 帮你消食用的 |
[27:46] | It makes you sick. | 它会让你吐出来 |
[27:49] | So you can go on eating. | 吐完接着吃 |
[27:50] | How else could you taste everything? | 不然怎么能尝遍每一种食物呢 |
[27:54] | I think it’s time for a dance. | 我觉得该跳支舞了 |
[27:57] | Katniss? | 凯妮丝 |
[28:09] | People are starving in 12. | 12区的人饿着肚子 |
[28:11] | Here, they’re just throwing it up to stuff more in. | 这里的人 竟然要把自己吃吐了 |
[28:14] | Katniss? Peeta. | 凯妮丝 皮塔 |
[28:15] | This is Plutarch Heavens-bee. Head Game-maker. | 这位是普鲁塔什·海文斯比 首席游戏设计师 |
[28:21] | Successor to Seneca Crane. | 他是塞内卡·卡克纳的继任 |
[28:23] | That’s a tough act to follow. | 不是好差事啊 |
[28:25] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[28:29] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[28:30] | Please. | 请吧 |
[28:40] | So how do you like the party? | 喜欢这舞会吗 |
[28:42] | It’s a little overwhelming. | 让人叹为观止 |
[28:45] | It’s appalling. | 吓着了 |
[28:48] | Still, if you abandon your moral judgment, it can be fun. | 如果你能抛开道德评判 其实很好玩儿 |
[28:53] | So are you having fun? | 你觉得好玩儿吗 |
[28:55] | I’m the Head Game-maker. Fun is my job. | 我是游戏设计师 玩儿是我的工作 |
[28:58] | Thought that was what happened to Seneca Crane. Too much fun. | 我想你前任的下场 就是玩过了 |
[29:03] | Seneca decided to quit breathing. | 他自愿承担结果 |
[29:07] | Decided. | 自愿 |
[29:08] | It was that or poison berries. | 要不就是毒浆果害的 |
[29:11] | Being Head Game-maker has never been | 做首席游戏设计师 |
[29:13] | the most secure job in the world. | 从来就不是安全的工作 |
[29:15] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么还做 |
[29:18] | Same reason as you. I volunteered. | 和你一样 我是志愿者 |
[29:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:24] | Ambition. | 为了野心 |
[29:27] | The chance to make The Games mean something. | 我要把游戏变得更有意义 |
[29:31] | The Games don’t mean anything. | 这游戏没有任何意义 |
[29:33] | They only mean to scare us. | 只是吓唬我们 |
[29:36] | Well, maybe it was you who inspired me to come back. | 或许是你给了我灵感 |
[29:41] | Ah! | 啊 |
[29:43] | The Presidential welcome. | 总统欢迎仪式 |
[29:45] | I’m sure we’ll meet again. | 我们会再见面的 |
[29:48] | Katniss, come. The President awaits. | 凯妮丝 过来 总统在等着呢 |
[29:54] | You think we convinced him? | 你觉得他能满意吗 |
[29:55] | I’m not sure what else we can do. | 我真不知道还能做什么 |
[30:12] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[30:14] | on this, the last day of their tour, | 在他们巡回访问的最后一晚 |
[30:17] | I want to welcome our two Victors. | 我想欢迎两位胜利者 |
[30:20] | Two young people who embody our ideals | 这两个年轻人体现了我们大家理想中的 |
[30:25] | of strength and valor. | 力量与英勇 |
[30:30] | And I, personally, want to congratulate them | 我今晚想亲自 向这两个年轻人的幸福婚约 |
[30:35] | on the announcement of their engagement. | 送上我诚挚的祝贺 |
[30:41] | Your love has inspired us. | 你们的爱启发了我们 |
[30:45] | And I know it will go on inspiring us | 而且我知道这份启发会一直持续下去 |
[30:50] | every day | 每一天 |
[30:52] | for as long as you may live. | 绝对不会消亡 |
[32:08] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[32:09] | She’s not who they think she is. | 不是他们以为的那样 |
[32:12] | She’s not a leader. | 她不是个领袖 |
[32:13] | She just wants to save her own skin. It’s as simple as that. | 她只是想自保 就这么简单 |
[32:16] | I think that’s true. | 我也这样觉得 |
[32:18] | But she’s become a beacon of hope for the rebellion. | 她已经成为一盏反叛的希望灯塔了 |
[32:21] | And she has to be eliminated. | 必须解决掉她 |
[32:24] | I agree she should die. But in the right way. | 我同意她必须死 但要正确的方式 |
[32:27] | At the right time. | 正确的时刻 |
[32:29] | It’s moves and counter-moves. And it’s all we gotta look at. | 方法和破解方法 注意一下就是了 |
[32:32] | Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mocking-jay. | 凯妮丝是一个象征 |
[32:35] | They think she’s one of them. | 反叛者们以为她是那边的 |
[32:36] | We need to show that she’s one of us. | 我们得向众人展示她是这边的 |
[32:39] | We don’t need to destroy her. Just the image. | 我们根本没必要亲自动手 |
[32:41] | Then we let the people do the rest. | 人们自会解决掉她 |
[32:43] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[32:44] | Shut down the black markets. | 关闭物资交易黑市 |
[32:46] | Take away what little they have. | 把他们仅有的东西都拿走 |
[32:47] | Then double the amount of floggings and executions. | 把鞭刑和处决的数目加到双倍 |
[32:50] | Put them on TV. Broadcast them live. | 把这些放到电视上 现场直播 |
[32:54] | Sow fear. More fear. | 增加恐惧 |
[32:57] | It won’t work. Fear does not work | 这招行不通 恐惧根本不管用 |
[32:59] | as long as they have hope. | 只要他们还抱有希望 |
[33:00] | And Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope. | 凯妮丝就是他们的希望 |
[33:03] | She’s engaged. | 她已经订婚了 |
[33:04] | Make everything about that. | 我们可以播完她穿什么婚纱之后 |
[33:06] | What kinda dress is she gonna wear? Floggings. | 再播放鞭刑 |
[33:08] | What’s the cake gonna look like? Executions. | 先播婚礼蛋糕 再播处决 |
[33:11] | Who’s gonna be there? Fear. | 谁会是嘉宾呢 恐惧 |
[33:13] | Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces. | 强迫式信息灌输 |
[33:16] | Show them that she is one of us now. | 让人们看看她现在是我们这边的了 |
[33:18] | They’re gonna hate her so much, | 他们会恨死她 |
[33:21] | they might just kill her for you. | 替你直接杀了她 |
[33:24] | Brilliant. | 很聪明 |
[33:37] | When did you… | 什么时候回来的 |
[33:45] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:51] | Where are we gonna run away? | 我们逃到哪儿去 |
[33:53] | Into the woods. Like we always talked about. | 树林里 就像我们一直说的那样 |
[33:55] | If we leave right now, | 我们现在就走 |
[33:56] | we can be far away from here by tonight. | 今晚之前就会逃离第12区 |
[33:58] | Yeah, who’s “we”? | 我们是谁 |
[33:59] | You, me and your fiance? | 你 我 和你未婚夫 |
[34:01] | It’s not just me and Peeta anymore. | 现在不只是我和皮塔有危险 |
[34:05] | Snow threatened to have you killed. | 总统还会杀你们 |
[34:08] | Anyone else? | 还会杀谁 |
[34:10] | Well, he didn’t exactly give me a copy of the list | 他没有给我要杀的人名单 |
[34:12] | but a good guess, it includes both of our families. | 但至少包括你和我的家人 |
[34:14] | Unless what? You and Peeta get married? | 就因为你和皮塔要结婚 |
[34:16] | Unless nothing now. | 跟结婚没关系 |
[34:18] | Gale, we can do it. | 盖尔 我们逃吧 |
[34:19] | You said yourself that we could do it the morning of the Reaping. | 收割日那天早上你说过我们能做到的 |
[34:23] | What do you say now? | 我们现在就去做吧 |
[34:25] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[34:27] | Gale, you know how I feel about you. | 盖尔 你知道我对你的感情 |
[34:29] | But I can’t think about anyone that way right now. | 但是现在我没办法想这种事情 |
[34:32] | The only thing that I can think about | 我唯一能想到的是 |
[34:33] | every day, every waking moment | 每一天 每个清醒的时刻 |
[34:35] | since the Reaping, is how afraid I am. | 从收割日那一天起 我有多么恐惧 |
[34:37] | There’s no room for anything else. | 我没有办法想别的 |
[34:40] | But maybe, if we got away from here, | 如果我们能离开这里 |
[34:42] | if we went somewhere safe, it could be different. | 去一个安全的地方 事情也许会不同 |
[34:44] | I could be different. | 换个活法 |
[34:45] | You think maybe the President’s bluffing? | 总统是不是在吓唬你 |
[34:47] | He’s not bluffing. | 他不是吓唬我 |
[34:50] | Not with what’s going on in the districts. | 你不知道每个区的情况 |
[34:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:54] | What did you see? | 你看到什么 |
[34:56] | There were people fighting in the streets, and fires, | 有民众在街上暴动 还有放火 |
[34:59] | and Peacekeepers were gunning them down, | 治安官们用枪来镇压他们 |
[35:01] | but the people were… | 但是那些人们 |
[35:03] | What? The people were what? | 他们怎么了 |
[35:04] | They were fighting back. | 他们开始反击了 |
[35:07] | It’s happening. | 发生了 |
[35:10] | It’s finally happening. | 终于发生了 |
[35:11] | I should’ve just eaten the berries in the arena | 我真后悔 当时就该把那些浆果吞下去 |
[35:13] | and died like I was supposed to. | 一死了之 |
[35:15] | Then everything would be back to normal and everyone would be safe. | 那样一切就可以恢复正常 人们也就安全了 |
[35:17] | Safe for what? | 安全什么 |
[35:19] | To starve? Work like slaves? | 继续挨饿 像奴隶一样 |
[35:21] | Send their kids to the Reaping? | 看着孩子参加收割日 |
[35:23] | You haven’t hurt people, Katniss. | 难道你没听到他们的声音 |
[35:25] | You’ve given them an opportunity. | 你给了他们机会 |
[35:26] | They just have to be brave enough to take it. | 他们只需要勇敢一点就可以 |
[35:29] | There’s already talk in the mines. People wanna fight. | 矿上有人在议论了 他们想要反击 |
[35:31] | We have to go, Gale, before they kill us. | 我们必须离开 不然就来不及了 |
[35:34] | They will kill us. | 他们会杀掉我们的 |
[35:35] | What about the other families? Huh? | 其他的家庭怎么办 |
[35:38] | The ones who stay. What happens to them? | 留下的家庭 他们该怎么办 |
[35:41] | People are looking to you, Katniss. | 他们对你抱有期望 |
[35:42] | I don’t want anyone looking to me. | 我不希望他们对我抱有期望 |
[35:44] | I can’t help them. | 我帮不了他们 |
[35:56] | You do what you want. | 做你自己想做的 |
[35:59] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这儿 |
[36:19] | Commander Thread, | 斯瑞德指挥官 |
[36:21] | welcome to District 12. | 欢迎来到第12区 |
[36:30] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[36:55] | – Let’s go! Keep moving! – Stay close! | – 快点 快点 – 快 |
[36:57] | Find and clear. | 全面搜索 |
[36:58] | Burn all contraband. | 烧掉所有黑市商品 |
[37:09] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[37:37] | Ripper! | 瑞普 |
[37:38] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[37:40] | No! | 不 |
[37:42] | Leave her be! Stop! | 放开她 求你了 |
[37:46] | No! | 不 |
[37:55] | In the square. | 把他带到广场 |
[38:04] | Here. | 来 |
[38:10] | Yeah, hold that on there. | 来 按着它 |
[38:31] | No! | 不 |
[38:33] | No! No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[38:40] | Katniss! | 凯妮丝 |
[38:43] | It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[38:44] | Just go. lt’s okay. | 你快走 没事 |
[38:53] | Move. | 闪开 |
[38:56] | You want another? | 想再来一下 |
[38:57] | Go ahead. | 有本事来 |
[39:00] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Get out of my way! | – 喔 等等 – 你别在这儿碍事 |
[39:02] | No, you don’t want to shoot her. | 不 你不能杀他 |
[39:03] | How about I shoot both of you? | 那我就把你俩一起杀了 |
[39:04] | Look, Commander, you’re new here. | 听着 指挥官 你是新来的 |
[39:06] | Trust me, I’m trying to help you. | 请相信我 我绝对是在帮你 |
[39:09] | I’m Haymitch. | 我叫黑密曲 |
[39:11] | You recognize her? Katniss Everdeen. | 你认识她吧 她就是凯妮丝 |
[39:14] | Darling of The Capitol. | 国会区的小明星 |
[39:18] | She interfered with a Peacekeeper. | 她妨碍了治安官的工作 |
[39:20] | I never said she was smart. | 她是小孩子 不懂事 |
[39:23] | Look, you already got a couple of lashes in, right? | 再说 你不是已经抽她几鞭子了吗 |
[39:26] | That’s not good enough. She’s an agitator. | 那是便宜她了 她引起了骚乱 |
[39:28] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[39:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:31] | You’re sure Snow wants three dead Victors here? | 你确定斯诺总统想干掉三个上届冠军吗 |
[39:33] | Because that’s what we’re looking at. | 在她即将举行婚礼的前夕 |
[39:34] | It’s bad enough that you marked up her face | 弄伤她的脸 |
[39:37] | on the eve of the big wedding. | 已经够糟了 |
[39:38] | Let it go. And we will, too. | 就这样吧 各走各的 |
[39:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[39:59] | But next time, it’s the firing squad. | 如果再有下次 可别怪我当场击毙 |
[40:03] | Excellent idea. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[40:05] | I don’t care who she is. | 我可不管她是什么人 |
[40:09] | Clear the square! | 撤离广场 |
[40:12] | You’re all under curfew. | 今晚实行宵禁 |
[40:16] | Anyone out after dark | 谁在天黑后出来 |
[40:19] | will be shot on sight. | 立刻当场击毙 |
[40:25] | Get ’em outta here. | 带他们滚蛋 |
[40:32] | It’s Gale. | 盖尔来了 |
[40:33] | Get him here. | 到这儿来 |
[40:38] | Here we go. | 放在这儿 |
[40:39] | Really easy. Up, up. | 放松 往上点 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 行了 |
[40:44] | Okay. Thanks. | 行了 谢谢 |
[40:46] | New head Peacekeeper. | 新的治安官 |
[40:47] | Not entirely peaceful. | 这是治的什么安 |
[40:49] | Missed your eye. Doesn’t need stitches. | 没伤到眼睛 不用缝针 |
[40:51] | Make a snow coat. | 做个雪疗吧 |
[40:52] | Peeta, get the snow. l’ll grind the herbs. | 皮塔弄点雪来 我去磨草药 |
[40:57] | What is that? That’s hurting him. | 那是什么 这么疼 |
[40:58] | He needs morphling. | 他需要吗啡 |
[41:03] | It’s okay. | 就好了 |
[41:15] | Mom. No. l’ll do it. | 妈妈 来 我来 |
[41:18] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[41:23] | Hold him, please. | 把他摁住了 |
[41:30] | That’s better. | 很快就好了 |
[42:04] | Hey, Catnip. | 小猫咪 |
[42:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:07] | Thought you’d be gone by now. | 我还以为你已经走了呢 |
[42:10] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[42:12] | I’m gonna stay right here. Cause all kinds of trouble. | 就留在这里 走到哪儿麻烦到哪儿 |
[42:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:49] | You wanna get some rest? | 需要休息一会儿吗 |
[42:50] | I can look after him for a while. | 我可以帮忙照顾他 |
[42:55] | I’m gonna go get him more snow. | 好吧 我去给他多弄点雪 |
[43:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:29] | How’s your eye? | 你眼睛难受吗 |
[43:30] | It’s not my eye that’s bothering me. | 让我难受的不是眼睛 |
[43:34] | How can we live like this? | 我们怎能继续下去 |
[43:35] | How can anybody live like this? | 谁能容忍这样的生活 |
[43:37] | It’s not living, but.. | 是啊 是很糟 但是 |
[43:42] | Since the last Games, something is different. | 上次游戏之后 情况有些不同了 |
[43:46] | I can see it. | 我能感觉到 |
[43:48] | What can you see? | 感觉到什么 |
[43:52] | Hope. | 希望 |
[43:56] | You understand that whatever I do comes back to you and Mom. | 你知道 我无论做什么 你和妈妈都会被牵连 |
[44:00] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想你们受伤害 |
[44:02] | You don’t have to protect me. 0r Mom. | 你不需要保护我 还有妈妈 |
[44:08] | We’re with you. | 我们支持你 |
[44:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[44:23] | The broadcast cut out here. | 直播在这里中断了 |
[44:26] | Before any of the excitement happened. | 减掉了最精彩的镜头 |
[44:29] | How many people saw it? | 有多少人看到了 |
[44:31] | Hard to say. There was a five second delay, | 很难说 直播有5秒的延迟 |
[44:33] | but it happened fast. | 事情太突然 |
[44:35] | If you cannot contain Katniss Everdeen, | 如果你没有办法控制住凯妮丝 |
[44:39] | then I will have to terminate her. | 我就必须得亲手处理她 |
[44:41] | I understand that. | 我明白您的意思 |
[44:43] | And not just her. | 不仅仅是她 |
[44:48] | Her entire species has to be eliminated. | 她的同类也都应该被消灭 |
[44:51] | Her species, sir? | 她的同类指谁 |
[44:53] | The other Victors. | 以前的冠军 |
[44:54] | Now, because of her, they all pose a threat. | 因为她 所有冠军都构成了威胁 |
[44:58] | Because of her, | 因为她 |
[45:00] | they all think they’re invincible. | 他们都觉得自己是不可战胜的 |
[45:04] | Whatever game you think you’re playing, | 不管你有什么绝妙的策略 |
[45:07] | those out there are not playing it with you. | 对于他们来说 根本无法奏效 |
[45:11] | There’s a way we can still win. | 我们还是有办法赢的 |
[45:16] | It’s what we Gamemakers like to call “a wrinkle.” | 游戏设计师把它称作 规则调整 |
[45:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[45:29] | this is the 75th year of The Hunger Games. | 欢迎来到第75届的 饥饿游戏 |
[45:35] | And it was written in the charter of The Games | 游戏章程里面有一条规定 |
[45:38] | that every 25 years, there would be a Quarter Quell | 每25年 将会举办一次世纪极限赛 |
[45:43] | to keep fresh for each new generation | 让我们的每一代 |
[45:46] | the memory of those who died | 都能铭记那些 |
[45:49] | in the uprising against The Capitol. | 在国会区叛乱中死去的人们 |
[45:52] | Each Quarter Quell is distinguished | 每届世纪极限赛 |
[45:55] | by Games of a special significance. | 都有着特殊的意义 |
[45:59] | And now on this, | 今天 在这个 |
[46:01] | the 75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion, | 镇压反叛军 第75周年的庆贺之日 |
[46:06] | we celebrate the 3rd Quarter Quell | 我们迎来第3届世纪极限赛 |
[46:11] | as a reminder that even the strongest | 以此来提醒我们 即便最强壮的人 |
[46:16] | cannot overcome the power of The Capitol. | 也永远无法僭越国会区的力量 |
[46:21] | On this, the 3rd Quarter Quell Games, | 本届的世纪极限赛中 |
[46:26] | the male and female Tributes | 参加游戏的男女贡品 |
[46:30] | are to be reaped | 将从各个地区 |
[46:32] | from the existing pool of Victors in each district. | 和往届的冠军当中抽出 |
[46:38] | No! | 不 |
[46:40] | Who does he mean? | 他是什么意思 |
[46:41] | Victors shall present themselves on Reaping Day | 冠军们都必须出席抽签仪式 |
[46:44] | – regardless of age… – Katniss… | – 不论年龄 – 凯妮丝 |
[46:47] | state of health | 身体状况 |
[46:49] | or situation. | 或其他任何因素 |
[47:02] | No. | 不 |
[47:18] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[47:28] | Ah. There she is. | 啊 她来了 |
[47:30] | Finally did the math, huh? | 终于想明白了 |
[47:32] | And you’ve come to, what? | 你是来做什么 |
[47:34] | Ask me to… Die? | 请我去 送死 |
[47:38] | I’m here to drink. | 我来喝酒 |
[47:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[47:41] | Finally, something I can help you with. | 看来 我还有能帮到你的事 |
[47:45] | What’s it say that Peeta was here 45 minutes ago | 怎么说呢 皮塔45分钟前说他 |
[47:49] | begging to save your life and you only just now show up? | 要去竞技场陪你 而你现在才出现 |
[47:52] | It means we have to save him. | 我希望我们能救他 |
[47:53] | You could live 100 lifetimes and never deserve that boy. | 你就是再活100次 也配不上那小子对你的好 |
[47:57] | Come on, Haymitch. | 得了吧 黑密曲 |
[47:59] | Nobody decent ever wins The Games. | 能赢比赛的从来都不是什么圣人 |
[48:01] | Nobody ever wins The Games. Period. | 饥饿游戏从来没有赢家 每届都是 |
[48:05] | There are survivors. | 我们只是幸存者 |
[48:08] | There’s no winners. | 不是什么冠军 |
[48:10] | Peeta has to survive. | 皮塔必须活下来 |
[48:13] | We have to do whatever it takes to save him. | 我们得竭尽全力去救他 |
[48:18] | All right, if… | 好吧 如果 |
[48:22] | If they call his name, l’ll volunteer in his place. | 如果抽到了他 我就主动代替他参加 |
[48:25] | Haymitch, thank you. | 黑密曲 谢谢你 |
[48:27] | But they call my name and Peeta volunteers, | 但是如果抽到了我 |
[48:30] | there’s nothing I can do. | 皮塔要当志愿者 我就没办法了 |
[48:33] | You can help him in the arena. Like you did for me. | 你可以当他的导师 就像帮我那样 |
[48:37] | Ah… | 嗯 |
[48:38] | I think these Games are gonna be different. | 这次比赛可不同于以往 |
[48:42] | I don’t care. Do whatever you can. | 我不管 一定尽你最大的能力 |
[48:45] | Peeta lives. Not me. | 一定要让皮塔活下去 |
[48:49] | Promise me. | 一定答应我 |
[48:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:01] | We should’ve gone when you said. | 真该听你的逃走 |
[49:55] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[49:57] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[49:59] | As we celebrate the 75th anniversary | 我们迎来了万众瞩目的第75届 |
[50:03] | and 3rd Quarter Quell | 暨第3届世纪极限赛 |
[50:07] | of The Hunger Games. | 饥饿游戏大典 |
[50:09] | As always, | 按照惯例 |
[50:12] | ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[50:28] | The female Tribute from District 12, | 我们的女贡品是第12区的 |
[50:35] | Katniss Everdeen. | 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[50:48] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[50:51] | And now for the men. | 接下来该男士了 |
[51:04] | The male Tribute from District 12. | 第12区的男贡品是 |
[51:08] | Haymitch Abernathy. | 黑密曲·阿伯纳瑟 |
[51:10] | I volunteer as Tribute. | 我自愿成为贡品 |
[51:11] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[51:13] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[51:14] | – Peeta. – Let go. | – 皮塔 – 让我去 |
[51:21] | Very well. | 很好 |
[51:23] | The Tributes from District 12. | 第12区的祭品是 |
[51:26] | Katniss Everdeen | 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[51:30] | and Peeta Mellark. | 和皮塔·莫拉克 |
[51:36] | Well, all that remains is… | 好了 最后一个环节是 |
[51:53] | Oh, no. But, but, but… | 不 但是 |
[51:56] | Katniss! | 凯妮丝 |
[51:57] | – I get to say goodbye. – Katniss! | – 我得跟家人告别 – 姐姐 |
[51:59] | New plan. Straight to the train. | 新规定 直接上火车 |
[52:00] | No, I have to say goodbye. | 不 我一定要道别 |
[52:02] | Katniss! | 姐姐 |
[52:03] | No. | 不 |
[52:06] | Goodbye! | 保重 |
[52:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:23] | Before we begin, l’ve had a thought. | 在我们开始之前 我已经想好了 |
[52:26] | You don’t say? | 你早料到了 |
[52:29] | Katniss has her gold Mocking-jay pin. | 凯妮丝有个嘲笑鸟黄金别针 |
[52:32] | I have my hair. | 我是金色的头发 |
[52:35] | I’m going to get you two boys something gold. | 我得给你们两个也弄点 金色的东西 |
[52:41] | Uh… Why is that? | 呃 为什么要这样 |
[52:43] | A token. | 我们的标志 |
[52:45] | Show them we are a team. | 让他们看看 我们是个团队 |
[52:47] | And they can’t just… | 他们不能这样 |
[52:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:59] | All right. Now… | 好吧 现在 |
[53:04] | Everything will be different, because it’s a Quarter Quell. | 规则会有很大变化 因为是世纪极限赛 |
[53:08] | The Capitol has spared no expense. | 国会区一点都没有省钱 |
[53:11] | A new training center. | 全新的训练中心 |
[53:12] | New Tribute living quarters. | 全新的贡品居住地 |
[53:13] | And of course, a very special arena. | 当然 还有一个特别设计的游戏场地 |
[53:17] | But this year you’ll be facing other Victors. | 但是今年你们的对手是以往的冠军 |
[53:19] | Capitol favorites. | 国会区的明星们 |
[53:20] | Smart, cunning, skilled. | 他们聪明狡猾 训练有素 |
[53:22] | And they all know one another. | 而且都彼此相熟 |
[53:24] | You two are the outsiders. | 你们两个是局外人 |
[53:26] | I want you guys to forget | 我要你们忘记 |
[53:28] | everything you think you know about The Games. | 自己对比赛的任何猜测和认知 |
[53:30] | Last year was child’s play. | 去年是小孩的游戏 |
[53:32] | This year, you’re dealing with all experienced killers. | 今年 你们的对手全都是经验丰富的杀人能手 |
[53:36] | All right. What does that mean for us? | 好吧 对我们意味着什么 |
[53:39] | That means you’re gonna have to have some allies. | 意味着你们需要拉到同盟 |
[53:42] | Okay. I think that if… | 明白 我想如果 |
[53:44] | Whoop. You’re not the problem. | 喔 你没问题 |
[53:46] | No. | 不行 |
[53:48] | Look, you’re starting at a disadvantage. | 看吧 你会输在起跑线上 |
[53:50] | Most of these people have been friends for years. | 这些人大多数都是老朋友了 |
[53:53] | That just puts us higher on their kill list. | 跟他们同盟也许会更危险 |
[53:55] | Do it your own way, but I know these people. | 用你自己的方法 我了解这些人 |
[53:58] | You go it alone, | 如果你没有同盟 |
[53:59] | their first move is gonna be to hunt you down. | 他们首要目标就是先追杀你 |
[54:03] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[54:05] | Katniss, come on. | 凯妮丝 真的 |
[54:11] | How could any of us even trust each other? | 大家怎么可能会互相信任呢 |
[54:14] | It’s not about trust. It’s about staying alive. | 根本不需要信任 我们的目标是活下去 |
[54:18] | Cashmere and Gloss. | 凯斯麦尔和格劳斯 |
[54:20] | Brother and sister. District 1. | 兄妹 来自第1区 |
[54:22] | They won back-to-back Games. | 他们连续赢了两届比赛 |
[54:24] | Capitol favorites. | 国会区的最爱 |
[54:25] | Lots of sponsors. They will be lethal. | 拥有众多的赞助者 很有实力 |
[54:28] | And the other half of the Career Pack, | 职业组的另一半 |
[54:30] | Brutus and Enobaria. | 布鲁托和伊诺贝丽 从小就是职业选手 |
[54:32] | What’s with her teeth? | 她的牙怎么了 |
[54:33] | She had them filed into fangs so she could rip people’s throats out. | 她特意把牙磨成尖的 以便咬破对手的喉咙 |
[54:36] | She’s committed. l’ll give her that. | 她可真够敬业的 |
[54:38] | Wiress and Beetee. Not fighters, but brilliant. | 瓦尔斯和比提 |
[54:41] | And weird. Real tech-savvy. | 体力不怎么样 但智慧超群 |
[54:44] | He won his Games by electrocuting | 性格怪异 是科技高手 |
[54:46] | six Tributes at once. | 一口气电死了六个选手 赢得了游戏 |
[54:47] | The Morphlings. Masters of camouflage. | 这个吗啡女是个伪装专家 |
[54:50] | Basically, won their Games by hiding until everyone else was dead. | 她是靠躲起来 等别人全死掉而赢得了比赛 |
[54:53] | Self-medicating ever since. Which I applaud. | 我估计她就是从那时起 对吗啡上了瘾 |
[54:56] | Not a threat. | 不擅长打斗 |
[54:58] | Finnick Odair, right? | 是芬尼克·欧戴尔吧 |
[55:00] | Yes. He won his Games at 14. Youngest ever. | 没错 他14岁赢了比赛 是最年轻的冠军 |
[55:03] | – Extremely humble. – You’re kidding. | – 为人很绅士 – 开玩笑 |
[55:05] | Yes, l’m kidding. He’s a peacock. | 就是逗你的 他是个花花公子 |
[55:07] | A total preener. | 自恋狂 |
[55:09] | But he’s The Capitol darling. They love him here. | 但在国会区是个大名人 他们疯狂追捧他 |
[55:12] | Charming, smart, | 他的迷人 聪明 |
[55:13] | and very skilled at combat. Especially in water. | 战术技巧非常高超 尤其在水中 |
[55:17] | What about weaknesses? | 他的弱点是什么 |
[55:18] | One. Mags. | 一个 玛格丝 |
[55:19] | She volunteered for Annie. | 她主动代替安妮参赛 |
[55:21] | Mags was his mentor and basically raised him. | 玛格丝是他的导师 几乎是亲手抚养他长大 |
[55:24] | If he’s trying to protect her in any way, it exposes him. | 如果他想保护玛格丝 就有可能暴露弱点 |
[55:28] | A guy like that has to know she’s not gonna make it. | 他应该知道她奶奶是不可能赢的 |
[55:30] | I bet when it really comes down to it, he won’t protect her. | 紧急关头 他不会保护老奶奶 |
[55:32] | Well, Katniss, I just hope when she goes, she goes quickly. | 其实 凯妮丝 我只希望老奶奶少受点痛苦 |
[55:35] | She’s actually a wonderful lady. | 她是个非常 非常棒的女人 |
[56:04] | How’d we get here, huh? | 怎么会变成这样 |
[56:06] | Katniss. | 凯妮丝 |
[56:08] | Hello, Finnick. | 嗨 芬尼克 |
[56:10] | Do you want a sugar cube? | 要块方糖吗 |
[56:13] | I mean, it’s supposed to be for the horses, but… | 本来是给马准备的 但是 |
[56:16] | I mean, who cares about them, right? | 现在谁还在意它们 |
[56:17] | They got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I… | 它们还能吃很多年的糖 而你和我 |
[56:20] | Well, if we see something sweet, we better grab it. | 看见什么好东西就赶快享受 |
[56:23] | No thanks. But I would love to borrow that outfit someday. | 谢谢了 你这套衣服我倒是想借来穿穿 |
[56:26] | You look pretty terrifying in that getup. | 你这身打扮看上去真够凶的 |
[56:29] | What happened to the pretty little girl dresses? | 小女生的漂亮裙子哪儿去了 |
[56:31] | I outgrew them. | 我长大了 |
[56:32] | You certainly did. | 确实成熟了 |
[56:34] | Shame about this Quell thing. | 参加这游戏真可惜 |
[56:36] | Now, you… | 不然你这样 |
[56:37] | You could’ve made out like a bandit in The Capitol. | 在国会区一定能赚得不计其数 |
[56:40] | Jewels, money, anything you wanted. | 珠宝 金钱 要什么有什么 |
[56:42] | Well, I don’t like jewels and I have more money than I need, so… | 我不喜欢珠宝 我现在也有足够的钱了 |
[56:45] | What did you do with all your wealth, anyway? | 我想知道你拿你的钱都干了什么 |
[56:47] | I haven’t dealt in anything as common as money in years. | 我很多年都不用金钱这种庸俗的东西了 |
[56:50] | Then how do people pay for the pleasure of your company? | 那那些富婆怎么报答你的付出呢 |
[56:56] | With secrets. | 那是秘密 |
[57:00] | What about you, Girl on Fire? | 你怎么样 火焰女孩 |
[57:02] | Any secrets worth my time? | 有值得我付出的秘密吗 |
[57:05] | I’m an open book. | 我没有秘密 |
[57:07] | Everybody always seems to know my secrets | 别人好像都能比我先知道 |
[57:09] | before I know them myself. | 我自己的秘密 |
[57:11] | Unfortunately, I think that’s true. | 真遗憾 这倒好像是实情 |
[57:15] | I’m sorry you had to cancel your wedding. | 你的婚礼被取消了 真可惜 |
[57:18] | I know how devastating that must be for you. | 对你来说 一定是个很大的打击 |
[57:24] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[57:28] | – Peeta. – Finnick. | – 皮塔 – 芬尼克 |
[57:32] | What’d he want? | 他要干什么 |
[57:33] | To know all my secrets. | 要知道我所有的秘密 |
[57:35] | Hmm. He’ll have to get in line. | 嗯 那他得排队了 |
[57:37] | Tributes, mount up. | 选手们请上车 |
[57:40] | No waving and smiling, this time. | 这次不要挥手和微笑 |
[57:42] | I want you to look straight ahead | 你们直视前方 |
[57:43] | as if the audience and this whole event are beneath you. | 就好像不把观众和这个比赛放在眼里 |
[57:46] | That should be easy. | 这样简单多了 |
[57:49] | Press this when you’re ready. | 好了就按这个按钮 |
[57:51] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[58:16] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[58:17] | From District 12. Our favorites. | 第12区的贡品 也是我们的最爱 |
[58:19] | – Well… – Or my favorite. | – 是呀 – 或者说是我的最爱 |
[59:02] | There it is! | 就是这个 |
[59:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[59:04] | Fire in the house! | 烈火战车 |
[59:06] | Katniss! Katniss! Katniss! | 凯妮丝 凯妮丝 凯妮丝 |
[59:34] | Nice. Way to make friends out there, you two. | 不错 这样就可以在这儿交个朋友了 |
[59:37] | Well, we learned from the best. | 谁让我们的老师是最棒的 |
[59:38] | I wanna introduce you to some special friends of mine. | 给你们介绍一下我的几个老朋友 |
[59:41] | This is Seeder. And Chaff. | 这是茜德和查夫 |
[59:43] | From District 11. | 来自第11区 |
[59:44] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[59:48] | He’s very friendly. | 他很好相处 |
[59:49] | Don’t invite him over. | 但是别邀请他去你们的住处 |
[59:51] | He’ll drink up your liquor. | 他会把酒喝光的 |
[59:53] | I’ll see you guys soon. | 待会儿再见吧 |
[59:55] | Let’s get some of that makeup off you | 快去把妆卸掉 |
[59:56] | and talk about these other Tributes. | 我们聊聊这些贡品 |
[59:58] | These Tributes are crazy. | 他们看上去都怪极了 |
[1:00:01] | No, not all of ’em. He’s a good guy. | 不是所有人 查夫人就不错 |
[1:00:04] | Carry on. | 你们继续 |
[1:00:12] | You guys look amazing. | 你们看起来真拉风 |
[1:00:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:15] | My stylist is such an idiot. | 我的造型师真笨 |
[1:00:17] | District 7. Lumber. Trees. Ugh! | 第7区 木材 森林 呃 |
[1:00:21] | I’d love to put my ax in her face. | 我恨不得拿斧子砍她的脸 |
[1:00:25] | So what do you think? | 你感觉不错吧 |
[1:00:27] | Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you? | 我相信女人都想跟你上床 |
[1:00:29] | I don’t think that the whole world… | 应该不会 |
[1:00:30] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[1:00:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:33] | Will you unzip? | 帮一下 |
[1:00:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:01:02] | Thanks. Let’s do it again sometime. | 谢了 有空再帮我啊 |
[1:01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:07] | Johanna Mason, District 7. | 乔安娜·梅森 来自第7区 |
[1:01:13] | Remember, Katniss, today’s about making allies. | 记住 凯妮丝 咱们的目的是寻找盟友 |
[1:01:21] | So far l’m not overwhelmed by our choices. | 目前的这些选择 可都不怎么样 |
[1:01:26] | I guess we just try to figure out who we trust least | 我想我们应该先找出最不能信任的人 |
[1:01:28] | and work our way backwards from there. | 然后反向选择 |
[1:02:11] | Friction generates heat. | 快速的摩擦产生热量 |
[1:02:14] | Heat generates fire. ln theory. | 热量产生火 理论上能行 |
[1:02:17] | You should move your hands downward. | 你应该把手放低一些 |
[1:02:21] | And faster, too… | 然后 再快一点儿 |
[1:02:34] | – A little brute force… – Is always helpful. | – 再用点儿力 – 你这招很管用 |
[1:02:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:39] | By the corner of the table. | 你们看那边 桌子旁边 |
[1:02:42] | Plutarch? | 普鲁塔什 |
[1:02:44] | No. Next to him. | 不是 他附近的东西 |
[1:02:47] | Force field. | 电磁力场 |
[1:02:48] | How do you know? | 怎么看出来的 |
[1:02:50] | The shimmering. | 有闪烁 |
[1:02:54] | Top left hand side. | 在他的左上角 |
[1:02:56] | Look.. | 看 |
[1:02:58] | There. | 那边 |
[1:03:00] | You see it? | 看见了吗 |
[1:03:03] | Looks like glass. | 像隔着玻璃 |
[1:03:04] | To separate us and them. | 隔开了我们和他们 |
[1:03:07] | Probably my fault. | 估计是因为 |
[1:03:08] | I shot an arrow at them last year. | 我去年我朝他们射了一箭 |
[1:03:10] | Uh huh… Electromagnetic. | 嗯 是电磁的 |
[1:03:12] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:03:14] | Is it… ls it obvious or something? | 很明显能看出来吗 |
[1:03:18] | “ls it obvious?” | 很明显 |
[1:03:22] | They might as well have a sign. | 就差贴张告示了 |
[1:03:23] | Look around you. | 看看你周围吧 |
[1:03:24] | All the holograms, the lights, | 全息图 灯光 |
[1:03:26] | every now and then they flicker. Why? | 时不时会闪烁一下 为什么 |
[1:03:28] | Because the force field is taking up too much energy. | 那是因为力场消耗了太多能量 |
[1:03:31] | There’s always a flaw in the system. | 任何系统都会有缺陷的 |
[1:03:46] | That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:03:48] | I saw you volunteer for that young girl. | 我看到您为那个女孩做了志愿者 |
[1:03:51] | It was really brave. | 您真的很勇敢 |
[1:04:01] | Prim is my sister. | 普利姆是我妹妹 |
[1:04:06] | If you, um… | 您要是 |
[1:04:08] | If you teach me how to make a fishhook | 教我怎么做这样的鱼钩 |
[1:04:09] | like that I could teach you how to hunt. | 我可以教您怎么射箭 |
[1:04:13] | Yes, yes. | 好 |
[1:04:18] | Do you wanna try with me? | 要跟我一起试试吗 |
[1:04:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:22] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[1:05:28] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[1:05:30] | At least half the Tributes want you as an ally. | 有一多半参赛者想做你的同盟 |
[1:05:33] | Well, they saw her shoot. | 他们看了你的箭术 |
[1:05:35] | Well, sweetheart,you got your pick of the litter. | 好了 亲爱的 你可以随便挑了 |
[1:05:38] | I want Wiress and Beetee. | 我选瓦尔斯和比提 |
[1:05:39] | Johanna calls them “Nuts” and “Volts.” | 乔安娜管他们俩叫螺母和伏特 |
[1:05:41] | Well, okay, good. Now, who else? | 好的 可以 还有谁 |
[1:05:43] | Mags. | 玛格丝 |
[1:05:46] | All right, fine, then no one. | 好吧 谁都不要 |
[1:05:49] | I’ll tell them you’re still making up your mind. | 我告诉他们 你还要再考虑考虑吧 |
[1:06:09] | District 3. Beetee latier. | 第3区 比提·拉提尔 |
[1:06:12] | Report for individual assessment. | 请准备参加个人评估 |
[1:06:26] | Peeta, how are we gonna kill these people? | 皮塔 我们怎么能干掉这些人 |
[1:06:35] | District 12. Katniss Everdeen. | 第12区 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[1:06:38] | Report for individual assessment. | 请准备参加个人评估 |
[1:07:15] | Miss Everdeen. | 凯妮丝小姐 |
[1:07:20] | Miss Everdeen! | 凯妮丝小姐 |
[1:07:24] | You have 10 minutes to present your chosen skill. | 你有10分钟时间展示你的技能 |
[1:08:23] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:08:27] | Thank you for being here tonight | 谢谢大家今晚到场 |
[1:08:30] | on the eve of the 75th Hunger Games! | 这里是第75届饥饿游戏的开战前夜 |
[1:08:39] | We have never seen anything like this. | 这是个前无古人 后无来者的 |
[1:08:41] | And we will never see anything like it again. | 无与伦比 举世无双的盛会 |
[1:08:46] | Because tonight, on this stage, | 因为今晚 在这个舞台上 |
[1:08:48] | 24 of Panem’s brightest stars | 施惠国24位闪耀的明星们 |
[1:08:56] | Tonight will be their final opportunity | 今天晚上 将是他们 |
[1:08:59] | to express their thoughts. | 表达自我内心情感的最后机会 |
[1:09:01] | Our final opportunity to express our love. | 也是我们表达对他们爱的最后机会 |
[1:09:05] | And heartbreakingly | 令人心碎的夜晚 |
[1:09:09] | to say goodbye to all but one. | 向他们道别 除了第一名 |
[1:09:16] | What a night. | 悲情之夜 |
[1:09:20] | Let’s hear it. | 欢迎他们 |
[1:09:22] | It’s so exciting! | 用你们最热烈的掌声 |
[1:09:27] | A wedding dress? | 穿婚纱 |
[1:09:29] | President Snow insisted, but I made a few alterations. | 斯诺总统坚持要这么做 我做了一些改良 |
[1:09:33] | You two made The Games a family affair. | 你们俩把比赛搞成了一项家庭聚会 |
[1:09:36] | You became everyone’s brother and sister. | 你们就像是所有人的兄妹 |
[1:09:39] | I don’t know how we’re going to let you go. | 我真不知道该怎么跟你们道别 |
[1:09:43] | We’re not going by choice. | 我们也不希望道别 |
[1:09:46] | You are our family. | 你们就是我们的家人 |
[1:09:48] | And I don’t see how anyone can love us better. | 没有人 能比你们更爱我们 |
[1:09:51] | So sweet. So sweet. | 太感人了 |
[1:09:54] | Are you all right, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:09:56] | – l’m sorry. – That’s all right. | – 真对不起 – 没关系 |
[1:09:57] | I just can’t stop crying. | 我控制不住眼泪 |
[1:09:59] | God! Does anybody actually believe this? | 天呐 有谁真的相信她吗 |
[1:10:02] | Apparently, everybody. | 明显 大家都信 |
[1:10:06] | She is very good. | 她真的很厉害 |
[1:10:09] | These Victors are angry, Katniss. | 这些冠军们很愤怒 |
[1:10:11] | They’ll say anything to try and stop The Games. | 为了阻止比赛 他们什么都可以说得出口 |
[1:10:13] | I suggest you do the same. | 我觉得你也应该这么做 |
[1:10:16] | Beetee… | 比提 |
[1:10:18] | You have contributed so much to Panem over the years. | 过去这些年 你为施惠国做出了那么多贡献 |
[1:10:22] | I don’t know who we will miss more. | 要是失去你 我们就失去了 |
[1:10:25] | You or your brain. | 你这外星大脑 |
[1:10:29] | If the Quarter Quell were written into law by men, | 如果将极限赛写进法律的是人类 |
[1:10:31] | certainly, it can be unwritten. | 就完全可以废止 |
[1:10:34] | Yes. lnteresting concept. | 是吗 这观点有点儿意思 |
[1:10:38] | Finnick… | 芬尼克 |
[1:10:40] | I understand that you have a message | 我知道你肯定有些话想说 |
[1:10:43] | for somebody out there. A special somebody. | 对某一个人 对一个特别的人 |
[1:10:49] | Can we hear it? | 想说什么 |
[1:10:51] | My love, | 我的爱 |
[1:10:53] | you have my heart | 我的心是你的 |
[1:10:56] | for all eternity | 直到永远 |
[1:10:58] | and if… | 如果 我在 |
[1:11:01] | If I die in that arena, | 如果我在竞技场上死去的话 |
[1:11:04] | my last thought will be of your lips. | 我最后的思念就是你的吻 |
[1:11:08] | We have seen a lot of tears here tonight. | 我们今晚可是见证了不少眼泪 |
[1:11:12] | But I see no tears in Johanna’s eyes. | 但是我注意到乔安娜眼里没有泪 |
[1:11:14] | Johanna, you are angry. | 你看起来非常生气 |
[1:11:15] | Tell me why. | 为什么 |
[1:11:17] | Well, yes, l’m angry. | 对 没错 我是很生气 |
[1:11:19] | You know, l’m getting totally screwed over here. | 把我弄到这儿来太不公平了 |
[1:11:21] | Uh huh. | 嗯 |
[1:11:22] | The deal was that if I win the Hunger Games, | 开始说我要是能赢了的话 |
[1:11:23] | I get to live the rest of my life in peace. | 我就能平安度过我的后半生 |
[1:11:26] | – Mmm-hmm. – But now you want to kill me again. | – 嗯 – 可现在 他们又想让我死 |
[1:11:30] | Well, you know what? | 我想说 |
[1:11:31] | that! | 去死吧 |
[1:11:33] | And everybody that had anything to do with it! | 想出这种烂规则 我恨你们 |
[1:11:36] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[1:11:38] | One woman’s opinion. | 这是妇人之见 |
[1:11:40] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[1:11:42] | All right, turn around. | 转个圈看看 |
[1:11:43] | I know it’s a bad break for | 我知道对于每个参与者来说 |
[1:11:45] | everyone involved. | 都是一件痛苦的事 |
[1:11:47] | I think l’m done. | 作品完成了 |
[1:11:49] | Will I be twirling tonight? | 我今晚要转圈吗 |
[1:11:51] | Save it for the end. | 藏到最后 |
[1:11:53] | One minute. ls she ready? | 准备好了吗 倒数一分钟了 |
[1:11:59] | Oh, Katniss. | 噢 凯妮丝 |
[1:12:02] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:12:05] | You would have been the most beautiful bride. | 你本应该是最美丽的新娘 |
[1:12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:10] | Let’s go show them | 去给他们看看吧 |
[1:12:13] | what real beauty looks like. | 什么是动人心魄的美丽 |
[1:12:15] | It has to go more up. | 再给我往上一点儿 |
[1:12:17] | Oh, pretty, pretty, Katniss, they’re going to adore you. | 哦 太漂亮了 凯妮丝 他们会爱死你的 |
[1:12:20] | And there are a lot of sponsors in the audience, | 观众席上有很多潜在的赞助商 |
[1:12:23] | so of course, just be your usual self. | 当然了 表现真实的自己就行 |
[1:12:26] | Actually, be your happier self. | 最好是无比幸福的那个样子 |
[1:12:28] | Really? A wedding dress? | 真的假的 穿婚纱上台 |
[1:12:30] | Snow made me wear it. | 总统的要求 |
[1:12:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… | 女士们 先生们 让我们一起来欢迎 |
[1:12:37] | – You know her… – Make him pay for it. | – 你们知道她 – 给他一个漂亮的回击 |
[1:12:39] | As the Girl on Fire. | 火焰女孩 |
[1:12:40] | The Victor of last year’s Hunger Games. | 去年饥饿游戏的优胜者 |
[1:12:43] | Katniss Everdeen! | 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[1:12:59] | Katniss Everdeen, | 凯妮丝·艾维丁 |
[1:13:01] | you look fabulous. Doesn’t she? | 你真是太惊艳了 是不是 |
[1:13:09] | My, my! | 天呐 |
[1:13:10] | Whoo, whoo, whoo. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[1:13:12] | Now, Katniss, | 凯妮丝 |
[1:13:14] | this is | 这个夜晚 |
[1:13:17] | a very big and very emotional night | 非常盛大 这个夜晚也非常的悲情 |
[1:13:22] | for all of us. Wouldn’t you say? | 人们都很激动 你怎么想 |
[1:13:25] | Oh, don’t go crying on me now, Caesar. | 你千万别哭 西撒 |
[1:13:28] | I can’t make any promises. You know me. | 可我答应不了你 这你知道 |
[1:13:29] | You know I wouldn’t believe you, even if you did. | 就算你答应了我也不会相信 |
[1:13:32] | I love her! The Girl on Fire is so cheeky. | 我爱火焰女孩 总是这么爽朗 |
[1:13:36] | But, Katniss, | 但是 |
[1:13:38] | on a more serious note. | 我们说点正经的 |
[1:13:42] | I think we’re all here a little disappointed, | 我想大家都多少有一点失望 |
[1:13:45] | more than a little disappointed, | 应该说是非常非常失望 |
[1:13:46] | that a certain wedding did not take place. | 已定的婚礼没有如期举行 |
[1:13:51] | Aren’t we, folks? | 是吧 各位 |
[1:13:53] | Aw… | 呃 |
[1:13:54] | Alas. But am I correct in assuming | 真是的 但是如果我没有猜错的话 |
[1:13:58] | that this is the gown that you would have worn | 你身上这件婚纱 是准备在婚礼上穿的 |
[1:14:02] | on that day, yes or no? | 我说的是不是 |
[1:14:05] | Yes, President Snow thought everyone would want to see it. | 是的 斯诺总统猜想大家都很想看看 |
[1:14:08] | President Snow, as usual, was right. | 我们的斯诺总统 真是 英明伟大 |
[1:14:12] | Was he not, folks? | 对吗 各位 |
[1:14:14] | I love it! I love it! | 我超爱 我爱死了 |
[1:14:16] | Don’t you love it, folks? | 你们爱不爱 |
[1:14:17] | It’s incredible. lt’s so gorgeous. | 真是美妙极了 |
[1:14:18] | Will you do us the honor? Please? Please? Please? | 为我们大家展示一下 求你了 求你了 |
[1:14:34] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝啊 |
[1:14:39] | Oh, my! | 噢 天呐 |
[1:14:48] | It’s a bird. | 是一只鸟 |
[1:14:49] | It’s got feathers. lt’s like a bird. | 那翅膀上全是羽毛 像是一只什么鸟 |
[1:14:53] | It’s like a, um… | 像是一只 |
[1:14:55] | Like a Mocking-jay. | 像是一只嘲笑鸟 |
[1:14:57] | Your stylist certainly has outdone himself this time, | 你的造型师这次又超越了自己 塑造了传奇 |
[1:15:00] | hasn’t he? What theatricality! | 实在太梦幻了 |
[1:15:02] | Cinna! | 辛纳 |
[1:15:04] | Take a bow. | 鞠个躬吧 |
[1:15:14] | But, Peeta, | 但是 皮塔 |
[1:15:16] | the wedding, the marriage, never to be? | 你们的婚礼 你们的婚姻 无法实现了 |
[1:15:21] | Well, actually, we got married. | 事实上 我们已经结婚了 |
[1:15:23] | In secret. | 只是没公开 |
[1:15:26] | A secret wedding? | 原来是隐婚 |
[1:15:27] | All right. Do tell. | 请继续说 |
[1:15:30] | We… We want our love to be eternal. | 我们 我们的爱是永恒的 |
[1:15:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:15:33] | You know, Katniss and I, | 其实凯妮丝和我 |
[1:15:34] | we’ve been luckier than most. | 比大多数人要幸运 |
[1:15:36] | And I wouldn’t have any regrets at all | 就算死了也没有什么后悔的 |
[1:15:40] | if it weren’t… | 只是我们 |
[1:15:45] | If… | 只是 |
[1:15:48] | If it weren’t for what? What? | 只是什么 什么 请说说 |
[1:15:52] | If it weren’t for the baby. | 只是可怜了我们的孩子 |
[1:15:55] | All right. This is news! Let’s find out more. | 好了好了 重磅新闻 听听怎么回事 |
[1:16:01] | Calm down. This is news to all of us. | 安静一下 有点儿意外情况 |
[1:16:03] | Call off The Games! | 取消比赛 |
[1:16:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:16:10] | Stop The Games! | 取消比赛 |
[1:16:11] | Everybody, calm down. | 现在 各位稍安勿躁 |
[1:16:13] | It’s a great night. A great night. | 今晚实在是太棒了 |
[1:16:21] | This is news to all of us. | 这对我们来说可真是个劲爆新闻 |
[1:16:24] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:16:27] | We’re going to find out what we do about this. | 很快我们就会给大家带来这个新闻的后续报道 |
[1:16:34] | Cancel The Games! | 取消比赛 |
[1:16:37] | Stop The Games! | 取消比赛 |
[1:16:49] | There’s no way they’ll cancel. They can’t. | 他们不会取消比赛的 绝不会 |
[1:16:56] | Baby bomb was a stroke of genius. | 有孩子这个重磅炸弹太天才了 |
[1:16:58] | Unfortunately, Games are still on. | 不过遗憾的是 比赛还得继续 |
[1:17:02] | This is goodbye, for now. | 该告别了 走吧 |
[1:17:06] | Presents for the boys. | 给孩子的礼物 |
[1:17:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:17:12] | Your token. Remember? | 你的标志 还记得吗 |
[1:17:14] | Hair for me. Pin for Katniss. | 我的头发 凯妮丝的别针 |
[1:17:17] | Gold bangle for you. | 这个金色的手环 |
[1:17:18] | And for Peeta, the medallion that we talked about. | 给皮塔的 我们之前说过的奖章 |
[1:17:23] | Thank you, Effie. | 谢谢你 埃菲 |
[1:17:26] | We’re a team. Aren’t we? | 我们是一个团队 我说得对吗 |
[1:17:32] | And l’m so proud of my Victors. | 我为我的冠军们感到自豪 |
[1:17:37] | So proud. | 真心自豪 |
[1:17:40] | You’re so… | 我有点儿 |
[1:17:46] | Well, you both deserved so much better. | 你们两个本来可以过上更好的生活 |
[1:17:52] | Thank you, Effie. | 谢谢你 埃菲 |
[1:17:54] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很难过 |
[1:18:03] | Thank you, Haymitch. | 谢谢黑密曲 |
[1:18:05] | For everything. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:09] | Any last advice? | 还有要嘱咐的吗 |
[1:18:13] | Stay alive. | 要活着 |
[1:18:16] | Haymitch, wait. | 黑密曲 等等 |
[1:18:20] | Remember our deal. | 记住我们的约定 |
[1:18:24] | Do whatever it takes to keep him alive. | 尽你的全力让他活下来 |
[1:18:28] | Promise me. | 你答应我的 |
[1:18:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:18:32] | Katniss, when you’re in the arena, | 凯妮丝 当你上了竞技场 |
[1:18:35] | remember who the real enemy is. | 时刻记住谁是你真正的敌人 |
[1:18:47] | I don’t want to be with anyone else in there. | 我不想跟任何人结成同盟 |
[1:18:51] | Just you. | 有你就行 |
[1:18:58] | If that’s what you want. | 是你的真心话吗 |
[1:19:02] | That’s what I want. | 是真心话 |
[1:19:09] | I’ll see you soon. | 到时候见 |
[1:19:37] | Your tracker. | 你的追踪器 |
[1:20:06] | Look at this. They’re holding hands. | 看看他们 全都手拉着手 |
[1:20:09] | I want them dead. | 所有人都得死 |
[1:20:13] | Be patient. | 别着急 |
[1:20:15] | They’re holding hands now, | 现在手拉着 |
[1:20:16] | but the minute the gun goes off, it’ll be a bloodbath. | 开始枪声一响就等着互相残杀吧 |
[1:20:21] | And the whole idea of revolution will be discredited. | 那些想要反叛的想法全土崩瓦解 |
[1:20:24] | And the idea of her? | 凯妮丝的想法呢 |
[1:20:26] | The idea of the Mocking-jay? | 她和嘲笑鸟所带来的希望呢 |
[1:20:29] | The more allies she betrays, | 当她背叛了同盟 |
[1:20:31] | the more friends she kills, | 开始杀害自己的朋友 |
[1:20:35] | the more she reveals her true self. | 她的真面目就会逐渐暴露 |
[1:20:36] | As long as it ends with her picture in the sky | 炮声中 她的纪念照能出现在 |
[1:20:39] | and the sound of cannon. | 竞技场天空中就好 |
[1:20:41] | And it shall. | 一定会的 |
[1:20:42] | It better. | 那最好了 |
[1:20:44] | Let’s watch her get her hands dirty first. | 我们就看她何时动手杀人吧 |
[1:20:47] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:20:49] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[1:21:02] | Let’s start. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:21:09] | This suit is light. No thermal. | 这衣服很薄 没做保暖 |
[1:21:12] | So l’d guess tropics or desert. | 我想应该不是热带就是沙漠 |
[1:21:14] | 60 seconds to launch. | 倒计时60秒 |
[1:21:18] | That dress was beautiful. | 那件婚纱真是太美了 |
[1:21:21] | I think it was the best one you’ve ever made. | 我觉得是你最好的一件设计 |
[1:21:25] | I thought you’d like it. | 就知道你会喜欢 |
[1:21:27] | I just wanted to tell you, because I don’t… | 我要告诉你 因为怕以后没机会说 |
[1:21:29] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[1:21:31] | Remember, l’m still betting on you, Girl on Fire. | 记住我还是赌你赢 我的火焰女孩 |
[1:21:51] | 10 seconds to launch. | 倒计时10秒 |
[1:22:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:18] | Cinna! No! | 辛纳 不 |
[1:22:23] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:22:25] | No! Cinna! | 不 辛纳 |
[1:22:27] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:22:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:36] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:22:59] | Let the 75th Hunger Games begin. | 第75届饥饿游戏 开始 |
[1:23:03] | May the odds be ever in your favor. | 愿好运永远与你相伴 |
[1:23:06] | Peeta? | 皮塔 |
[1:23:11] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[1:23:15] | seven, six, | 七 六 |
[1:23:18] | five, four, | 五 四 |
[1:23:21] | three, two, | 三 二 |
[1:23:24] | one. | 一 |
[1:24:10] | I think we’re allies, right? | 我们是同盟 对吧 |
[1:24:12] | Where did you get that? | 手环哪来的 |
[1:24:13] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:24:15] | Duck. | 低头 |
[1:24:20] | Don’t trust 1 and 2. | 别相信1区2区的人 |
[1:24:22] | I’ll take this side. You hold them off. | 我负责这边 你去挡住他们 |
[1:24:23] | I’ll go find Peeta. | 我去找皮塔 |
[1:24:28] | Katniss, Mags found him. He’s over here. | 凯妮丝 玛格丝找到他了 |
[1:25:24] | Katniss, Katniss, go, go, go. | 凯妮丝 快走 |
[1:25:46] | Okay, hold up. Hold up. | 好了 停一下 |
[1:25:49] | Here you go. | 没事儿 |
[1:25:51] | Okay. You all right now? | 没事儿 |
[1:25:55] | Okay? | 没事儿 |
[1:26:01] | God, it’s hot. | 这儿真热 |
[1:26:03] | We gotta find fresh water. | 得找些淡水 |
[1:26:16] | Well, I guess we’re not holding hands anymore. | 看来手拉手朋友已经玩完了 |
[1:26:19] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[1:26:21] | Every time that cannon goes off, it’s music to my ears. | 每次响起加农炮声 对我都是美妙的音乐 |
[1:26:24] | I don’t care about any of them. | 他们死活与我无关 |
[1:26:27] | Good to hear. | 倒挺实在 |
[1:26:29] | Want to face the Career Pack alone? | 想跟职业选手单挑 |
[1:26:32] | What would Haymitch say? | 黑密曲会怎么说 |
[1:26:34] | Haymitch isn’t here. | 黑密曲不在这儿 |
[1:26:37] | Let’s keep moving. | 快走吧 |
[1:27:22] | Peeta, no! | 皮塔 住手 |
[1:27:30] | Peeta? | 皮塔 |
[1:27:34] | He’s not breathing. He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 他没呼吸了 |
[1:27:36] | He’s not breathing! Peeta! | 他没呼吸了 皮塔 |
[1:27:44] | Peeta? | 皮塔 |
[1:27:48] | Come on! Come on! | 快点儿 |
[1:27:49] | Please, wake up. | 求求你 醒醒吧 |
[1:27:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:55] | Please, wake up. | 求求你 快醒醒 |
[1:27:56] | – Peeta. – Come on! | – 皮塔 快点 |
[1:27:59] | Bring me in closer. | 镜头拉近些 |
[1:28:05] | Cannon ready? | 炮声准备 |
[1:28:11] | Come on. Come on. Come on, Peeta! | 醒醒 醒醒 皮塔 |
[1:28:15] | Please, Peeta. Peeta. | 求你了 皮塔 |
[1:28:20] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[1:28:23] | Peeta? Peeta. | 皮塔 皮塔 |
[1:28:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:28:31] | Be careful. There’s a force field up there. | 小心那边有个电磁力场 |
[1:28:37] | Oh, my God. You were dead. | 我的天 你刚刚差点死了 |
[1:28:40] | You were dead. Your heart stopped. | 就差一点 心跳都停了 |
[1:28:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:28:45] | It’s working now. | 又开始跳动了 |
[1:28:50] | You… Do you wanna stand up? | 你要站起来吗 |
[1:28:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:03] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:29:12] | Someday I want to love someone that much. | 希望有一天我也能有爱的人 |
[1:29:14] | And so you shall, my darling. So you shall. | 你会的 亲爱的 一定会有的 |
[1:29:40] | Hang on. | 等会儿 |
[1:30:39] | The force field… | 电磁力场 |
[1:30:40] | lt’s a dome. We’re at the edge of the arena. | 是个拱顶 我们在竞技场的边缘 |
[1:30:43] | We couldn’t find any signs of fresh water. | 我们目前还找不到水源 |
[1:30:47] | It’s gonna get dark soon. | 天马上就要黑了 |
[1:30:48] | We’ll be safe with our backs protected. We should set up camp. | 我们的后方应该安全 可以在这里搭帐篷 |
[1:30:51] | Take turns sleeping. I can take first watch. | 大家轮流睡觉 我先去看守 |
[1:30:54] | Not a chance. | 这可不行 |
[1:30:57] | Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta? | 亲爱的 刚才我为皮塔做的事情 |
[1:31:00] | That was called “saving his life.” | 叫做 救他的命 |
[1:31:01] | If I wanted to kill either of you, I would’ve done it by now. | 如果我想杀你们 还用等到现在吗 |
[1:31:09] | Why don’t you get some rest? I’ll take the first watch. | 你先去睡一会儿吧 我第一个看守 |
[1:31:14] | Just for a little bit. | 我就睡一会儿 |
[1:31:33] | How’s Peeta? | 皮塔 好点了吗 |
[1:31:37] | He’s okay, I think. | 应该没什么事 |
[1:31:39] | Just dehydrated like the rest of us. | 跟我们一样很口渴 |
[1:32:15] | Eight. | 八个 |
[1:32:17] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:32:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:32:38] | “Drink up”? | 大喝一顿 |
[1:32:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:32:41] | It’s from Haymitch. | 黑密曲送来的 |
[1:32:44] | I think it’s a spile. | 这应该是个插管 |
[1:32:46] | A what? | 什么 |
[1:33:03] | You’re kidding me. You’re kidding me. | 真是太神奇了 |
[1:33:05] | Get some water. | 快 喝点水 |
[1:33:17] | I’m gonna get a leaf. | 我去找片叶子 |
[1:33:23] | I’ll get some for Mags. | 我给玛格丝拿点水 |
[1:33:25] | There we go. | 多喝点 |
[1:33:35] | Want some more? | 还要吗 |
[1:34:08] | I counted 12. | 响了12声 |
[1:34:11] | Midnight? | 代表午夜 |
[1:34:12] | Or the number of districts. | 也许是12个区 |
[1:34:30] | Well… | 我说 |
[1:34:32] | If you’re not gonna sleep, I will. | 你要是不想睡 我可睡了 |
[1:34:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:35:57] | Run! Run! The fog is poison! | 快跑 快跑 这雾是毒气 |
[1:36:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 过来 这边 这边 |
[1:36:05] | There! | 往那边 |
[1:37:10] | God! Ah, God! | 天呐 |
[1:37:14] | Mags, please, please! Come on! Come on! | 玛格丝 上来 上来 |
[1:37:20] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[1:37:28] | I can’t carry him. | 我背不动他 |
[1:37:30] | Peeta, please. | 皮塔 怎么办 |
[1:37:31] | Peeta, please, stand up. We have to go. | 皮塔 求求你 站起来 我们必须跑 |
[1:37:36] | Mags? | 玛格丝 |
[1:37:37] | – Mags? Mags! – Finnick. | – 玛格丝 – 芬尼克 |
[1:37:39] | – Mags! – Finnick. | – 玛格丝 – 芬尼克 |
[1:37:41] | – Mags! – Finnick! | – 玛格丝 – 芬尼克 |
[1:37:44] | Finnick, we have to go. | 芬尼克 我们得走了 |
[1:37:45] | We have to get outta here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:37:48] | We have to go. | 我们必须跑 |
[1:37:51] | All right, come on, come on. | 好吧 走吧 来 |
[1:37:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:39:45] | The water! | 这水 |
[1:39:47] | The water helps. | 可以疗毒 |
[1:40:37] | We need our weapons. | 把我们的武器拿来 |
[1:41:06] | I’m sorry about Mags. | 玛格丝的事我很难过 |
[1:41:15] | She was never gonna make it. | 反正她也活不下来 |
[1:41:18] | So… | 所以 |
[1:41:38] | What? | 什么东西 |
[1:42:04] | – Peeta. – Yeah? | – 皮塔 – 什么 |
[1:42:06] | Walk over here slowly. | 你慢慢地走过来 |
[1:42:15] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:42:41] | Get to the beach. | 我们到沙滩去 |
[1:43:52] | We gotta get to the beach! | 快到沙滩去 |
[1:44:18] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[1:44:19] | A Morphling! Help me get her! | 是吗啡女 帮我一下 |
[1:44:46] | Hey, hey, hey. lt’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:44:47] | lt’s okay. Shh! | 没事了 |
[1:44:52] | Hey, you wanna see something? Look up. Look. | 给你看样东西 往上看 快看 |
[1:44:58] | Look at it. Look at that. | 看呐 看那边 |
[1:45:01] | It’s incredible, isn’t it? | 非常美 是不是 |
[1:45:03] | All those colors. | 五颜六色的 |
[1:45:05] | Don’t worry about anything else. | 不用害怕了 |
[1:45:08] | I’ll be right here with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[1:45:10] | It’s okay. lt’s okay. | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[1:46:12] | She sacrificed herself for me and I didn’t even know her name. | 她是为了救我 我却不知道她叫什么 |
[1:46:17] | You think she sacrificed herself? | 你觉得她是为了救你死的 |
[1:46:22] | Looked like it. | 看起来是 |
[1:46:26] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 我觉得没有道理 |
[1:46:56] | Look. For you. | 嗯 给你 |
[1:47:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:11] | That’s new. | 怎么回事 |
[1:48:06] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[1:48:16] | Johanna? | 乔安娜 |
[1:48:19] | Johanna! | 乔安娜 |
[1:48:20] | Finnick! | 芬尼克 |
[1:48:26] | Guess we have more allies. | 看来我们又多了几个盟友 |
[1:48:38] | Well… | 那个 |
[1:48:40] | I got ’em out. | 我带他们出来的 |
[1:48:42] | We were all the way deep into the jungle | 我们几个躲进了深树丛里 |
[1:48:44] | where I thought it was gonna be safe. | 以为那里会比较安全 |
[1:48:47] | That’s when the rain started. | 谁知道下雨了 |
[1:48:50] | I thought it was water. | 我还以为是水 |
[1:48:51] | It turned out to be blood. | 没想到我竟然血流满面 |
[1:48:53] | – Tick rock. – Hot, thick blood. | – 滴答 – 又热又粘稠的血雨 |
[1:48:56] | – lt was coming down. – Tick tick. | – 下得好大 – 滴答 |
[1:48:58] | It was choking us. | 呛得我们快憋死了 |
[1:48:59] | We were stumbling around, gagging on it, blind. | 我们什么也看不见 在血雨中到处乱跑 |
[1:49:02] | Tick tock. | 滴答 |
[1:49:03] | That’s when Blight hit the force field. | 布莱特就在那个时候撞到了力场 |
[1:49:06] | Tick tick. Tick tick. | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:49:08] | He wasn’t much, but he was from home. | 早晚得死 可他是我的同乡 |
[1:49:11] | Tick tick. | 滴答 |
[1:49:15] | – Tick tock. – What’s wrong with her? | – 滴答 – 她这是怎么了 |
[1:49:17] | – She’s in shock. – Tick tock. | – 她受惊过度 – 滴答 |
[1:49:19] | Dehydration isn’t helping. Do you have fresh water? | 而且严重缺水 你有干净的水吗 |
[1:49:22] | – We can get some. – Just… | – 可以去找点 – 只是 |
[1:49:23] | Tick tock. | 滴答 |
[1:49:24] | Listen. Stop it! | 听着 安静 |
[1:49:27] | – Hey! Ia off her! – Just sit down! | – 嗨 别管她了 – 坐下 |
[1:49:29] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:49:31] | – Hey, hey, hey! – I got them out for you! | – 嗨 – 我为了你才把他们救出来的 |
[1:49:34] | It’s okay. lt’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[1:49:35] | Let me go, Finnick! | 让我走 |
[1:49:36] | For me? What does that mean? | 为我 什么意思 |
[1:49:38] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[1:49:39] | – You did want them as allies. – I’m fine. | – 你说过要跟他们做盟友 – 我没事 |
[1:49:46] | Come on, let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧 让我给你洗一洗 |
[1:49:50] | Tick tock. | 滴答 |
[1:49:51] | – Tick tock. – Tick tock! | – 滴答 – 滴答 |
[1:49:53] | Tick tock, okay. | 滴答 好的 |
[1:50:07] | What does Beetee have there? | 比提在弄什么 |
[1:50:08] | The coil? lt’s some kind of wire. | 线圈 类似电线的东西 |
[1:50:13] | Did he get it from the Cornucopia? | 从宙斯之角得到的 |
[1:50:16] | Took a knife in the back to get it. | 为了拿那玩意儿他背后挨了一刀 |
[1:50:19] | – Tick tick! Tick tick! – All right. | – 滴答 滴答 – 没事了 |
[1:50:21] | I can’t. | 真受不了 |
[1:50:22] | Just… Have fun with “Nuts.” | 陪疯子好好玩吧 |
[1:50:35] | Tick tick. | 滴答 |
[1:50:39] | It’s a clock. | 是个钟 |
[1:50:43] | My God, it’s a clock! Wiress, you’re a genius. | 是个大钟 天呐 瓦尔斯 你是个天才 |
[1:50:46] | You’re a genius! | 真正的天才 |
[1:50:55] | This entire arena seems to be laid out like a clock | 整个竞技场被分割成了大小相等的十二个区域 |
[1:50:58] | with a new threat every hour, | 每个小时都会产生新的威胁 |
[1:51:00] | but they stay only within their wedge. | 但只局限在各自所在的区域 |
[1:51:02] | It all starts with the lightning. | 闪电是攻击的提示 |
[1:51:04] | Then the blood rain, fog, monkeys. | 之后就是血雨 毒雾 变种猴 |
[1:51:06] | That’s the first four hours. | 这是头四个小时 |
[1:51:07] | At 10:00, that big wave hits from over there. | 然后到了10点 巨浪从那儿打过来 |
[1:51:10] | Wiress, you’re a genius. | 瓦尔斯 你太天才了 |
[1:51:12] | Look, the tail points to 12. | 尾巴指向12点方向 |
[1:51:14] | That’s where the lightning strikes at noon and midnight. | 是正午和午夜时闪电袭击的位置 |
[1:51:16] | Strikes where? | 袭击哪里 |
[1:51:18] | That big tree. | 那棵大树 |
[1:51:22] | Good. | 没错 |
[1:51:23] | “Hickory dickory dock. The mouse ran up the clock. | 滴答 滴答 老鼠跑到钟上去 |
[1:51:28] | “The clock struck one, the mouse ran down. | 指针指向一点钟 老鼠跑到钟下来 |
[1:51:30] | “Hickory dickory dock.” | 滴答 滴答 |
[1:51:35] | So 12:00 to 1:00, lightning. | 12点到1点是闪电 |
[1:51:38] | 1:00 to 2:00 is blood. | 1点到2点是血雨 |
[1:51:40] | Then fog. And then monkeys. | 然后是毒雾 再就是变种猴 |
[1:51:42] | “Hickory dickory dock. The dog barked at the clock. | 滴答滴答 小狗冲着大钟叫 |
[1:51:46] | “The clock struck 3:00…” | 指针指向3点钟 |
[1:51:47] | And then 10:00 to 11:00, the wave. | 然后10点到11点是巨浪 |
[1:51:49] | What about everything else? Did you guys see anything? | 有没有看到别的攻击 |
[1:51:51] | “Hickory dickory dock.” | 滴答滴答 |
[1:51:52] | – Nothing but blood. – It doesn’t matter. | – 除了血雨没有别的 – 无所谓了 |
[1:51:54] | As long as we steer clear of whichever sector is active, we’ll be safe. | 避开活跃中的区域我们就安全 |
[1:51:56] | Yeah. Relatively speaking. | 对 相对安全而已 |
[1:52:27] | Change it up. Spin it. | 换一下角度 转 |
[1:52:37] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓住 抓住 |
[1:52:57] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[1:53:14] | No! | 不 |
[1:53:19] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 已经可以了 |
[1:53:22] | Let’s see how they tell time now. | 看看他们怎么办 |
[1:53:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:53:51] | Let’s just get what we need and get off the bloody island. | 抓紧时间拿东西 然后离开这鬼地方 |
[1:54:03] | So besides Brutus and Enobaria, who’s left? | 除了布鲁托和伊诺贝丽 还有谁活着 |
[1:54:05] | Maybe Chaff. Just those three. | 应该是查夫 就他们三个了 |
[1:54:07] | They know they’re outnumbered. I doubt they’ll attack again. | 他们现在寡不敌众 应该没胆再进攻了 |
[1:54:10] | We’re safe here on the beach. | 在沙滩上是安全的 |
[1:54:11] | So what do we do? We hunt ’em down? | 怎么办 主动找他们 |
[1:54:14] | Katniss, help me! | 凯妮丝 救救我 |
[1:54:16] | Prim! | 普利姆 |
[1:54:17] | – Prim! Prim! – No! | – 普利姆 普利姆 – 不 |
[1:54:19] | Katniss! Katniss, wait! | 凯妮丝 等等 |
[1:54:21] | Prim! Prim! | 普利姆 |
[1:54:26] | Prim! | 普利姆 |
[1:54:28] | Katniss! | 凯妮丝 |
[1:54:31] | Help me! Help me! | 救命啊 救我 |
[1:54:38] | Katniss! | 凯妮丝 |
[1:54:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:54:43] | Finnick! | 芬尼克 |
[1:54:45] | Finnick! | 芬尼克 |
[1:54:46] | – No! lt’s not her. – Annie! | – 不 那不是她 – 安妮 |
[1:54:48] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:54:49] | – Annie! Annie! – Finnick! lt’s not her. | – 安妮 – 那是她 |
[1:54:52] | It’s just a jabber-jay. lt’s not her. | 只是一只叽喳鸟 不是她 |
[1:54:54] | Well, how do you think they got that sound? | 他们怎么弄出那声音的 |
[1:54:55] | Jabber-jays copy. | 怎么叫出安妮的声音 |
[1:54:57] | Katniss! | 凯妮丝 |
[1:54:58] | Gale. | 盖尔 |
[1:55:02] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快跑 快点儿 |
[1:55:22] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[1:55:24] | Stop, stop, stop! lt’s okay! | 停下 停下 没事 |
[1:55:29] | It’s okay! They’re just mutts! It’s not real! | 没事 那不是真的 |
[1:55:43] | It’s over. lt’s okay. They’re gone. | 没事了 没事了 都飞走了 |
[1:55:45] | The hour’s gone. The hour’s up. It’s all right. | 没事了 它们都走了 |
[1:55:48] | – Prim! Find Prim! – No, no. Prim’s okay. | – 普利姆 快去救普利姆 – 不 普利姆没事 |
[1:55:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:55:52] | Yeah, l’m fine. l’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[1:55:54] | Okay? They won’t touch Prim. All right? | 他们不会伤害普利姆的 好了 |
[1:55:59] | Your fiance’s right. The whole country loves your sister. | 你未婚夫说得对 他们都喜欢你妹妹 |
[1:56:02] | If they tortured her or did anything to her, | 如果有人敢杀了她 或对她不利 |
[1:56:04] | forget the districts, | 都不用各个区动手 |
[1:56:05] | there would be riots in the damn Capitol. | 国会区内部就会造反的 |
[1:56:13] | Hey, how does that sound, Snow? | 听到我说的话了吗 总统 |
[1:56:15] | What if we… What if we set your backyard on fire? | 如果我们 在你家后院放把大火怎么样 |
[1:56:19] | You know, you can’t put everybody in here. | 我告诉你 你没法把所有的人都弄进这里来 |
[1:56:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:56:31] | They can’t hurt me. | 他们伤不了我 |
[1:56:33] | There’s no one left that I love. | 我爱的人都死光了 |
[1:56:39] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你找点水 |
[1:57:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:57:20] | Who’s Annie? | 安妮是谁 |
[1:57:26] | Annie Cresta. The girl Mags volunteered for. | 安妮·克莱斯 玛格丝就是代替她出赛的 |
[1:57:31] | She won, like, four years… Five years ago. | 她之前是饥饿游戏的 冠军得主 |
[1:57:36] | Is she the one that went a little… | 就是那个疯了的 |
[1:57:39] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:57:48] | Love is weird. | 爱情真奇怪 |
[1:57:54] | I have a plan. | 我有个想法 |
[1:58:00] | Finnick! | 芬尼克 |
[1:58:02] | I have a plan. | 我有个想法 |
[1:58:08] | Where do the Careers feel safest? The jungle? | 那些职业选手会觉得丛林安全 |
[1:58:10] | The jungle’s a nightmare. | 丛林简直就是噩梦 |
[1:58:12] | Probably here on the beach. | 现在只有沙滩最安全 |
[1:58:14] | Then why are they not here? | 那为什么不在这儿 |
[1:58:15] | Because we are. We claimed it. | 因为我们在 我们先占了 |
[1:58:17] | And if we left, they would come. | 所以我们离开 他们就会过来 |
[1:58:19] | Or stay hidden in the tree line. | 我们可以藏在丛林边缘 |
[1:58:21] | Which in just over four hours | 四小时后这里就会被 |
[1:58:23] | will be soaked with water from the 10:00 wave. | 来自10点钟位置的巨浪淹没 |
[1:58:26] | And what happens at midnight? | 午夜会发生什么 |
[1:58:27] | Lightning strikes that tree. | 闪电会击中那棵树 |
[1:58:28] | Here’s what I propose. | 这就是我的计划 |
[1:58:30] | We leave the beach at dusk. We head to the lightning tree. | 我们黄昏时刻离开沙滩向闪电树前进 |
[1:58:34] | That should draw them back to the beach. | 这样他们就会占领沙滩 |
[1:58:35] | Prior to midnight we then run this wire from the tree to the water. | 午夜之前我们用这段电线连接闪电树和水 |
[1:58:40] | Anyone in the water or on the damp sand | 所有在水里或湿沙滩上的人 |
[1:58:43] | will be electrocuted. | 都会被电死 |
[1:58:46] | How do we know the wire’s not gonna burn up? | 我们怎么保证电线不会被烧坏呢 |
[1:58:49] | Because I invented it. | 因为这是我发明的 |
[1:58:51] | I assure you, it won’t burn up. | 我保证它不会烧坏 |
[1:59:03] | Well, it’s better than hunting them down. | 总比被动地找他们要好 |
[1:59:06] | Yeah, why not? | 可以试试 |
[1:59:08] | If it fails, no harm done anyway, right? | 就算失败也没什么坏处 |
[1:59:11] | All right, I say we try it. | 那就试试吧 |
[1:59:13] | So what can we do to help? | 我们能帮上什么忙 |
[1:59:17] | Keep me alive for the next six hours. | 确保接下来的六小时我能活着 |
[1:59:19] | That would be extremely helpful. | 这一点至关重要 |
[1:59:35] | I think we need to go. | 我们应该离开他们 |
[1:59:37] | This plan’s gonna work. | 这个计划能成功 |
[1:59:39] | I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[1:59:41] | And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next. | 但职业选手们一死 都知道之后会发生什么 |
[1:59:44] | I don’t want to be the one that shoots first. | 我不想成为第一个动手的人 |
[1:59:47] | What if they don’t either? | 那他们也不想呢 |
[1:59:49] | What if all of us refuse to shoot first? | 如果所有人都不想动手呢 |
[1:59:51] | We might still end up dead. | 我们最后还是会死 |
[1:59:55] | Maybe not. I mean, it worked for us last time. | 也不一定 我们上次就成功了 |
[1:59:58] | They’re not gonna make that same mistake again. | 他们不会重复同一个错误的 |
[2:00:00] | You know and I know that there’s only one person walking out of here. | 你我都知道 只有一个人能活着走出去 |
[2:00:03] | And it’s gonna be one of us. | 那个人不是你就是我 |
[2:00:08] | The Careers are still out there. | 万一他们还在里面呢 |
[2:00:11] | We should stick with these guys till midnight. | 午夜之前待在一起吧 |
[2:00:14] | And if we hear a cannon, we go. | 一旦听到炮声 我们就走 |
[2:00:30] | Katniss, I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[2:00:32] | I don’t know what kinda deals you made with Haymitch | 你和黑密曲达成过什么协议 |
[2:00:33] | but he made me promises, too. | 但他向我保证过 |
[2:00:45] | If you die | 你死了 |
[2:00:48] | and I live, | 我活着 |
[2:00:52] | l’d have nothing. | 那还有什么意思 |
[2:00:55] | Nobody else that I care about. | 我在乎的人就都不在了 |
[2:00:58] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[2:00:59] | It’s different for you. | 你和我不同 |
[2:01:01] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[2:01:11] | You have to live. | 你必须活下来 |
[2:01:14] | For them. | 为了他们 |
[2:01:25] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[2:01:29] | Nobody needs me. | 没人需要我 |
[2:01:33] | I do. | 由我 |
[2:01:36] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[2:02:01] | All right, lovebirds! | 行了 小两口 |
[2:02:09] | She is preparing to fight. | 她准备动手杀人了 |
[2:02:12] | That’s our girl. | 我们的好女孩 |
[2:02:17] | This is what you predicted. | 完全是你预期的方向 |
[2:02:27] | Moves and counter-moves. | 这就是以静制动 |
[2:02:30] | Indeed. | 绝对正确 |
[2:02:36] | We’ll toast when it’s done? | 干杯庆祝一下 |
[2:02:38] | In the meantime, make yourself comfortable. | 好好松口气 静待如愿时刻 |
[2:03:50] | Minimal charring. | 完全没有烧坏 |
[2:03:52] | It’s an impressive conductor. | 树是很好的导体 |
[2:03:54] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[2:03:58] | Typically a lightning strike | 一次闪电通常拥有 |
[2:04:00] | contains five billion joules of energy. | 50亿焦耳的能量 |
[2:04:04] | We don’t want to be anywhere in the vicinity when this hits. | 闪电击中这棵树时 我们不会愿意待在它的附近的 |
[2:04:07] | You two girls, go together now. | 你们两个 一起去 |
[2:04:10] | Take this. Unspool it carefully. | 拿着这个 |
[2:04:12] | Make sure the entire coil is in the water. You understand? | 要确保线都浸在水中 明白吗 |
[2:04:15] | Then head to the tree at the 2:00 sector. | 然后我们在2点钟区域的 |
[2:04:16] | We’ll meet you there. | 那棵树汇合 |
[2:04:18] | I’m gonna go with them as a guard. | 我也去保护她们 |
[2:04:20] | No, no, no. You’re staying here to protect me. | 不行 你得留下来保护我 |
[2:04:23] | And the tree. | 还有这棵树 |
[2:04:24] | No, I need to go with her. | 不 我必须跟她一起 |
[2:04:26] | There are two Careers out there. I need two guards. | 外面是两个职业选手 我需要两个保镖 |
[2:04:30] | Finnick can protect you just fine on his own. | 芬尼克一个人保护你足够了 |
[2:04:32] | Why can’t Finnick and Johanna stay with you | 为什么不让芬尼克和乔安娜留下 |
[2:04:33] | and Peeta and l’ll take the coil? | 我和皮塔去放电线 |
[2:04:36] | You all agreed to keep me alive till midnight, correct? | 说好了要在午夜前保护我的安全 |
[2:04:39] | It’s his plan. We all agreed to it. | 这是制定好的计划 我们都同意了 |
[2:04:42] | Is there a problem here? | 还有什么提议吗 |
[2:04:44] | Excellent question. | 这个词用得好 |
[2:04:47] | No. There’s no problem. | 没有 没有疑议 |
[2:04:57] | I’ll see you at midnight. | 我们午夜见 |
[2:04:59] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 快走吧 |
[2:05:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:05:32] | I want to put as much distance between me and this beach as possible. | 得尽快离开这片沙滩 越远越好 |
[2:05:36] | Frying is not how I want to go. | 我可不想被炸飞 |
[2:05:39] | There’s something… | 有东西 |
[2:05:58] | Stay down. | 待在这儿 |
[2:06:08] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[2:06:28] | Johanna, where are you? | 乔安娜 你在哪儿 |
[2:06:41] | Johanna? | 乔安娜 |
[2:06:47] | Peeta. | 皮塔 |
[2:07:09] | Oh. | 喔 |
[2:07:18] | Beetee. Beetee! | 比提 比提 |
[2:07:31] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[2:07:38] | Peeta! | 皮塔 |
[2:07:54] | Katniss, where are you? | 凯妮丝 你在哪儿 |
[2:08:05] | Let it fly, Miss Everdeen. | 尽情地射箭吧 |
[2:08:07] | Let it fly. | 快点 射箭 |
[2:08:19] | Katniss. | 凯妮丝 |
[2:08:25] | Remember who the real enemy is. | 记住谁才是真正的敌人 |
[2:09:05] | Katniss, get away from that tree! | 凯妮丝 快离开那棵树 |
[2:09:13] | Katniss, get away from that tree! | 凯妮丝 快离开那棵树 |
[2:09:35] | It’s not possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[2:09:40] | Heavensbee! | 海文斯比 |
[2:09:45] | Plutarch Heavensbee! | 普鲁塔什·海文斯比 |
[2:09:53] | Sir, we’ve lost power. | 总统先生 我们失去了电源 |
[2:12:22] | She’s gonna lose it when she finds out about the boy. | 她知道那男孩的消息后会崩溃的 |
[2:12:26] | She’ll still cooperate, though? | 她还是会合作吧 |
[2:12:28] | Without Peeta? There’s no guarantee. | 皮塔不在 就不好说了 |
[2:12:30] | Just tell her her win… | 那就告诉她 她赢了 |
[2:12:37] | Morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[2:12:44] | What are you doing with them? | 你怎么会跟他们在一起 |
[2:12:47] | You and a syringe against The Capitol? | 就打算用那个针管对抗国会区吗 |
[2:12:50] | See, this is why no one lets you make the plans. | 这就是为什么没人敢告诉你计划 |
[2:12:53] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你们到底在这儿干嘛 |
[2:12:54] | Stop. Stop. Just listen. | 别冲动 冷静 说吧 |
[2:12:57] | We couldn’t tell you with Snow watching. It was too risky. | 总统一直在监视 你讲话的风险很大 |
[2:13:00] | Better for you to know nothing. | 你最好什么都不知道 |
[2:13:04] | Where’s Peeta? | 皮塔在哪儿 |
[2:13:05] | Now, Katniss… | 凯妮丝 |
[2:13:07] | You have been our mission from the beginning. | 救你是我们的首要任务 |
[2:13:09] | The plan was always to get you out. | 计划就是为了救你而制定的 |
[2:13:11] | Half the Tributes were in on it. | 一半的贡品都知道这个计划 |
[2:13:13] | This is the revolution. | 现在反抗开始了 |
[2:13:16] | And you are the Mocking-jay. | 而你是我们的嘲笑鸟 |
[2:13:18] | And we’re on our way to District 13 right now. | 我们正在去往第13区的路上 |
[2:13:21] | 13? | 第13区 |
[2:13:22] | 13. Yes. | 13区 没错 |
[2:13:24] | Where’s Peeta? | 皮塔在哪儿 |
[2:13:27] | He still has his tracker in his arm. | 他的追踪器还在胳膊里 |
[2:13:29] | Johanna cut yours out. | 乔安娜把你的取出来了 |
[2:13:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[2:13:33] | In The Capitol. | 在国会区 |
[2:13:36] | They got him and Johanna. | 他们抓住了皮塔和乔安娜 |
[2:13:38] | You son of a bitch! You son of a… | 你们这些混蛋 |
[2:13:41] | You promised me that you would save him over me! | 你答应过我会先保护他的 |
[2:13:44] | You promised me! You’re a liar. You’re a liar. | 你答应过我 你这个骗子 你这个骗子 |
[2:14:12] | Hey, Catnib. | 嗨 小猫咪 |
[2:14:15] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[2:14:16] | You’ve just been asleep for a few days. | 就是昏睡了几天 |
[2:14:18] | Are we home? | 到家了吗 |
[2:14:28] | Gale? | 盖尔 |
[2:14:31] | Where’s Prim? | 我妹妹在哪儿 |
[2:14:33] | She’s alive. | 她活着 |
[2:14:36] | So is your mother. I got ’em out in time. | 我把你妈妈她们都救出来了 |
[2:14:39] | Got them out? | 都救出来 |
[2:14:42] | After The Games, | 在这次游戏之后 |
[2:14:44] | they sent in hovercrafts. | 国会区派了大批飞机 |
[2:14:48] | And they started dropping firebombs. | 而且还投了好多燃烧弹 |
[2:14:55] | They’re not in twelve? | 她们不在12区了 |
[2:14:59] | There is no District 12. | 12区已经不存在了 |
[2:15:02] | It’s all gone. | 化为灰烬了 |
[2:15:53] | 饥饿游戏 2: 星火燎原 | |
[2:15:54] | Some saw the sun | 有些人 注视着艳阳 |
[2:16:01] | Some saw the smoke | 有些人 看着烟云 |
[2:16:08] | Some heard the gun | 有些 则听着枪响 |
[2:16:16] | Some bent the bow | 有的 弯起了长弓 |
[2:16:22] | Sometimes the wire must tense for the note | 有时 拉起弓弦 必需更加的小心 |
[2:16:37] | Caught in the fire, say oh | 星火 燎原呀 |
[2:16:45] | We re about to explode | 而我们在等待的 就是爆发的时机 |
[2:16:52] | Carry your world, I’ll carry your world | 担起你的世界 我会帮你扛起 |
[2:17:06] | Carry your world, I’ll carry your world | 担起你的世界 我会帮你扛起 |
[2:17:27] | Some far away | 有的 遥不可及 |
[2:17:33] | Some search for gold | 有的 为了金钱而游戏 |
[2:17:39] | Some dragon to slay | 有的 起头之龙 被赶尽杀绝 |
[2:17:45] | Heaven we hope is just up the road | 天堂 真希望只是条 宽敞大路 |
[2:18:02] | Show me the way, Lord | 主啊 引导我的路 |
[2:18:09] | Cause I’m about to explode | 我就要爆发了呀 |
[2:18:16] | Carry your world, I’ll carry your world | 担起世界吧 让我来帮你扛起吧 |