英文名称:Nightcrawler
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:04] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:07] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[03:08] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是管制区域 |
[03:10] | Oh, I didn’t know that. There’s no signs. | 噢 我不知道呢 这没有任何的告示牌 |
[03:12] | They’re everywhere. | 告示牌到处都有 |
[03:14] | Let’s see some ID. | 把你的身份证给我看看 |
[03:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:18] | There’s a broken gate back there, and you’re trespassing. | 那儿有扇坏掉的大门 而你这算是非法侵入 |
[03:21] | Excuse me, sir, that gate was open | 很抱歉 先生 那扇大门是开着的 |
[03:23] | and I was under the opinion that this was a detour. | 而我只想把它当作一条捷径 |
[03:25] | Let me see the ID. Take it out. | 让我看看你的身份证 把它拿出来 |
[03:27] | What kind of uniform is that? | 那是什么制服来着 |
[03:29] | I’ll ask the fucking questions. | 快他妈回答我的问题 |
[03:31] | It’s a private outfit, huh? | 你穿的是便服 |
[03:34] | I tried to get one of those jobs. I like guarding things. | 我也想过干你这行 我也喜欢看守东西 |
[03:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:39] | Here you go, sir. | 给你 先生 |
[03:41] | I think what must have happened | 我猜我接下来 |
[03:42] | is I just must have gotten turned around. | 是不是要转过身子… |
[04:21] | I guesstimate | 我估计 |
[04:22] | that I have about 50 pounds of copper wire, | 我这里有大概五十磅的铜丝… |
[04:24] | 100 pounds of chain-link fence | 100磅的铁丝围栏.. |
[04:26] | and two manhole covers. The nice thick ones. | 还有两水道井盖 都是做工精细又厚的那种 |
[04:28] | I’ll give 50 cents a pound for the wire, | 我给铜丝出50美分 |
[04:30] | 15 for the fence, and 10 for the covers. | 围栏出15美分 井盖10美分 |
[04:32] | That’s below market value. | 这比市场价低太多了 |
[04:34] | Market value? | 市场价 |
[04:35] | You know the cops came by asking about manhole covers? | 如果有警察来问我那些井盖 我该怎么办 |
[04:38] | I’d like to counter at a dollar a pound for the copper, | 我要价…每磅铜丝1美元 |
[04:41] | 30 cents a pound for the fence, | 每磅围栏30美分 |
[04:43] | and 20 cents per for the covers. | 还有20美分给那些井盖 |
[04:45] | Ah, sell them somewhere else. | 那你去其他地方卖这些东西吧 |
[04:47] | I’d feel good at 75, 25, and 15. | 如果铜丝75美分 围栏25美分 井盖15美分 |
[04:49] | I’m not negotiating with you. | 我不想继续跟你讨价还价了 |
[04:50] | -I think we’re close. -I’m done. | -我觉得我们快谈好了 -我已经决定了 |
[04:59] | I’m willing to take less to establish a business relationship. | 我希望我们能在建立合作关系上少花点功夫 |
[05:02] | If that’s your last best offer, then I guess I accept. | 但这是我所能最后接受的最好的价格了 |
[05:04] | All right. Drive around back and unload them. | 好吧 把你的车开回去然后把那些被玩意儿扔掉 |
[05:09] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[05:12] | I’m looking for a job. | 我正在找一份工作 |
[05:14] | In fact, I’ve made up my mind | 事实上 我已经打定主意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1756个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:328个,六级词汇:188个,GRE词汇:151个,托福词汇:251个,考研词汇:363个,专四词汇:296个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:604个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:15] | to find a career that I can learn and grow into. | 去找一份终身的职业 能使我能从中有所学习及成长 |
[05:17] | Who am I? | 我是一个什么样的人昵 |
[05:18] | I’m a hard-worker, I set high goals | 我是个勤奋的人 我有远大的目标 |
[05:20] | and I’ve been told that I am persistent. | 而且已经有人夸赞过我的勤奋 |
[05:22] | Now, I’m not fooling myself, sir. | 现在我不会再自暴自弃了 先生 |
[05:23] | Having been raised with the self-esteem movement | 在经过一段年少轻狂自我良好的 |
[05:25] | so popular in schools, | 校园时光后… |
[05:26] | I used to expect my needs to be considered. | 我也曾根据自身的需求细细思索 |
[05:28] | But I know that today’s work culture | 但我也清楚时下的职场文化 |
[05:29] | no longer caters to the job loyalty that | 不再单纯的迎合着 |
[05:31] | could be promised to earlier generations. | 那些老一辈人所奉承的工作忠诚度 |
[05:33] | What I believe, sir, is that good things | 先生 我所相信的 |
[05:35] | come to those who work their asses off. | 就是好事总会降临在那些努力工作的人身上 |
[05:37] | And that people such as yourself, | 还有那些像您这样 |
[05:38] | who reach the top of the mountain, didn’t just fall there. | 登上人生巅峰 却不会遭遇失败的人身上 |
[05:41] | My motto is if you wanna win the lottery, | 我的格言就是 如果你想要赢得彩票 |
[05:43] | you have to make the money to buy a ticket. | 那你得要先有钱去买一张 |
[05:46] | Did I say that I worked in a garage? | 我有没有说我在一家气修厂工作过 |
[05:50] | So, what do you say? I could start tomorrow, | 所以你怎么看 我可以明天就开始干活或者… |
[05:52] | or why not tonight? | 何不干脆就今晚呢 |
[05:54] | No. | 滚蛋 |
[06:04] | How about an internship then? | 要不实习生如何 |
[06:06] | A lot of young people are taking unpaid positions to get a foot in the door. | 很多年轻人把无薪职位 当作他们事业的敲门砖 |
[06:08] | That’s something I’d be willing to do. | 这也是我乐意做的事 |
[06:10] | I’m not hiring a fucking thief. | 我他妈的才不会雇佣一个小偷 |
[06:45] | This thing’s gonna blow! | 好像要爆炸了 |
[06:48] | Crap! Gotta move! | 快点 出来 |
[06:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:02] | This thing is not budging. Hold on. | 好像不行 坚持一下 |
[07:06] | I can’t move! | 我动不了 |
[07:19] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快点走 快 |
[07:25] | Let’s go! | 快点走 |
[07:28] | We’re first! | 我们是第一个到的 |
[07:29] | No shit! Get a shot on the other side! | 不 拍另外一边 |
[07:32] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[07:35] | Get a shot inside the car. | 去拍车里面 |
[07:41] | Go around. Get inside the car. | 靠过去拍车里面 |
[07:42] | The fuck am I paying you for? | 不然我他妈花钱请你来干嘛 |
[07:50] | Yeah, it’s free. | 是的 我有空 |
[07:52] | Get back, Loder. Get back! | 过来 洛德 快过来 |
[07:53] | I’m back, I’m back, I’m back! | 来了 我来了 来了 |
[08:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:22] | Will this be on television? | 这会上电视吗 |
[08:23] | Morning news. If it bleeds, it leads. | 早间新闻 只要有流血事件 就会上头条 |
[08:26] | What channel? | 哪个频道 |
[08:27] | Whoever pays the most. | 付钱最多的那个 |
[08:30] | What do you get for something like this? | 你靠这个赚了不少钱吧 |
[08:33] | Not nearly enough. | 还远远不够 |
[08:39] | Enough to buy all that gear. | 但已经够买这么多设备了 |
[08:42] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你点事情 |
[08:43] | It’s a flaming asshole of a job. | 这是份操蛋的工作 |
[08:46] | Can I ask you, are you currently hiring? | 我能问你们现在招人吗 |
[08:50] | Fuck, no. | 不 |
[08:53] | Well, thank you for taking the time | 好吧. 谢谢你花时间 |
[08:55] | to discuss what you do. | 跟我谈论你的工作 |
[08:56] | You’ve been very helpful. | 这对我来说非常有用 |
[08:58] | Any Compton unit, Code Three response needed. | 康普顿区 尽快回应三号警报 |
[09:00] | 211 in progress. 239 Rose Crest. | 211事件处理中 玫瑰峰239号 |
[09:02] | Hey, we got a 211 on Rose Crest. | 玫瑰峰21l事件 |
[09:04] | Hurry your ass! | 赶快行动 |
[09:10] | Coming through. | 来了 |
[09:27] | There was another drive-by shooting today downtown… | 今天有另一起驾车枪击案 |
[09:42] | You’re entitled to fear and adequate compensation. | 你有权感到害怕 也理应得到适当的补偿 |
[09:45] | We’ll fight for you. | 我们会为你而斗 |
[09:48] | Potatoes! | 土豆 |
[09:50] | Okay, I give up. Potatoes! | 好吧 我放弃 土豆 |
[09:54] | Any family would agree. | 想必大家都会同意 |
[09:56] | Bird’s Eye turns vegetables you want to serve | 鸟眼椒让菜肴更有食色 |
[09:58] | into vegetables they want to eat. | 让食客更有食欲 |
[10:00] | Bird’s Eye. | 鸟眼 |
[10:02] | Now, dinner is complete. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[10:06] | Live from the CBS broadcast center in Los Angeles. | 现在是来自洛杉矶CBS电视台的现场直播 |
[10:10] | This is CBS2 News at 6:00 A.M. | 现在是早晨六点 欢迎来到CBS新闻2台 |
[10:13] | Coverage you can count on. | 播报所有你想看到的内容 |
[10:17] | Good morning, everyone. Thanks for joining us. I’m Pat Harvey. | 大家早安 谢谢收看本台 我是帕特·哈维 |
[10:20] | Hope your day’s getting off to a good start. | 一天之计在于晨 |
[10:22] | I’m Kent Shocknek. | 我是肯特·绍克内克 |
[10:23] | An unclaimed Mega Millions ticket | 一张无人认领的百万奖券 |
[10:25] | sold at a 7-Eleven in South San Diego | 在圣地亚哥的便利店卖出… |
[10:26] | is worth a whopping $266 million. | 价值数额巨大的2亿6千6百万美元. |
[10:29] | The question is, is it yours? | 现在问题来了 这是你的吗 |
[10:31] | We’ll have the numbers, coming up. | 我们稍后报道具体消息… |
[10:32] | Evidence has police hunting for one of their own. | 有证据表明警察正在追捕他们的内鬼 |
[10:35] | A fast-moving bank robber in Sylmar didn’t move fast enough. | 一个在西尔玛市擅长逃逸的银行劫匪 显然跑的不够快 |
[10:38] | And we’ll explain how the FBI… | 稍后我们会解释FBI是如何… |
[10:40] | A landmark court decision, Lisa, | 丽莎 法院做出了一个里程碑式的判决 |
[10:42] | has cyber-music fans | 允许网络音乐粉丝 |
[10:43] | singing the blues. | 唱蓝调 |
[10:44] | Ouch! | 哇哦 |
[10:45] | I may have to budget more for my music. | 看来我也许得要多花点时间的音乐上了 |
[10:47] | Closet space! | 壁橱空间 |
[10:48] | Twisted metal, a shattered life. | 扭曲的金属 破碎的人生 |
[10:50] | All of it caught on tape last night | 昨晚110国道上一辆汽车 |
[10:52] | at the scene of a fiery one-car collision out on the 110. | 因车祸而起火的场面被摄像机拍了下来 |
[10:56] | Melinda Flores of Yorba Linda. | 来自约巴林达的梅琳达·弗洛蕾丝 |
[10:58] | She was severely injured, but somehow managed to escape with her life, | 在严重受伤的情况下 仍设法逃出生天 |
[11:01] | thanks to the bravery of a couple of CHP officers. | 谢谢救护中心的2位勇敢的加州公路巡警 |
[11:04] | The crash started a fire that then quickly consumed the entire vehicle. | 撞击使火势迅速蔓延至整个车辆 |
[11:08] | And as we see in this dramatic video, | 正如我们在这个戏剧性录像中看到的… |
[11:10] | CHP officers Mike Tilly and John Wall | 救护中心的迈克·托里和约翰·沃尔警官 |
[11:13] | risked their lives to save the single mom. | 冒着生命危险去拯救这位单身母亲… |
[11:15] | Flores was then transferred to St. Joseph’s Hospital | 弗洛蕾丝随后在被转至圣约瑟夫医院… |
[11:18] | in serious but stable condition after suffering smoke inhalation. | 尽管伤情十分严重 但是她在饱受毒烟痛苦之后情况稳定 |
[12:02] | I don’t know. I’ll give you $500. | 我不知道…我会给你500美元 |
[12:05] | This is a custom racing bicycle, sir. | 先生 这是一辆职业比赛自行车 |
[12:07] | Designed for competitive road cycling. | 专为公路竞技而设计 |
[12:08] | This bike has a light-weight, | 有超轻变速器 迷你动装置有37个 |
[12:10] | space-age carbon frame | 太空型碳钢合金车骨架 |
[12:11] | and handlebars positioned to put the rider in a more aerodynamic posture. | 车把设计合理 以便让骑车更符合空气动力学 |
[12:15] | It also has micro-shifters and 37 gears, | 有迷你动装置有37个组件构成 |
[12:17] | and weighs under six pounds. | 重仅六磅 |
[12:18] | I won the Tour de Mexico on this bike. | 我用他赢得了环墨西哥大赛 |
[12:21] | $700 is as high as I’ll go. | 700是我所能给的最高价 |
[12:24] | It cost me over $8, 000 new. | 他花了我将近8000元 |
[12:26] | 700 $700. | |
[12:27] | $2, 500, and that’s giving it away. | 只要2500 它就是你的了 |
[12:28] | No bike has got 37 gears. | 没有什么自行车有37个齿轮 |
[12:32] | $2, 000. | 2000美元 |
[12:33] | No. | 不 |
[12:36] | Could I please speak to your boss? | 我能给你的老板说两句吗 |
[12:38] | I’m the owner. | 我就是 |
[12:43] | How about $800 in store credit? | 不如800美元再加上一件商店商品吧 |
[12:45] | What are you after? | 你想要什么 |
[12:47] | A camcorder and a police scanner. | 一个摄像机和警方监听器 |
[12:52] | 7-X-76 Roger. David 1099965. | 7X76 收到 这里是大卫 1099965 |
[12:57] | Checking in C.I.C. | 收到 CIC |
[13:01] | 8859. One, Lincoln, Adam, | 事件8859 一个 林肯 亚当 |
[13:03] | David, Young, John, one. | 大卫 杨 约翰 一个 |
[13:04] | R.O. not on file. | 只读 没档案 |
[13:11] | Any northeast unit. 415 fight, | 东北片区 有斗殴事件 |
[13:13] | 13932 Tularosa Drive. | 持有枪械 |
[13:16] | Suspect number one, male, black. | 疑犯一 黑人女性 |
[13:17] | Suspect number two, male, black, juvenile. | 嫌疑犯二 黑人少女 |
[13:19] | No further description. | 无其他特征 |
[13:21] | Code Two, incident 3679. ID 1125. | 代码2 3679事件 编号1125 |
[13:38] | Hey! Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[13:39] | Freelance! | 自由记者 |
[13:40] | What are you doing? | 你来这干嘛 |
[13:42] | Filming for TV. | 为电视台拍新闻 |
[13:43] | No. Back away. | 不行 退后 |
[13:45] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[13:46] | I said turn around and leave. | 我说转过身去然后滚 |
[13:48] | I’m fairly certain I’m allowed to film this. | 我很确定我被允许拍摄这个 |
[13:50] | Film what? | 拍什么 |
[13:51] | I don’t know. What’s happening? | 我不知道 发生了什么 |
[13:53] | Walk away, or get arrested for obstruction. | 走远点 不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你 |
[13:56] | Yes, Officer. | 好的 警官 |
[13:57] | Hurry up. Get out of here. | 快走 从这里走开 |
[14:00] | Blow, blow, blow. Almost. Almost. | 吹 吹 吹 差不多了 |
[14:04] | Will you move that cam? Man, you better back up. | 你能把那个摄像机离远点么 最好退后点 |
[14:06] | Leave! | 走开 |
[14:08] | Do you think I’m playing with you? | 你觉得我在和你开玩笑 |
[14:13] | More street units, ambulance to 11. | 所有片区 救护车到11 |
[14:16] | Just occurred. Western and Third. | 西街三号…武装抢劫 |
[14:17] | Suspect last seen northbound Western on foot. | 嫌犯最后一次在西主街被目击证人看到是在向西走 |
[14:20] | Code Three, incident 4259. ID 703. | 代码3 事件4259 编号703 |
[14:45] | All right, let’s get some blood pressure. He’s pretty shocked. | 好 提高血压 他吓坏了 |
[14:48] | Breathing is very shallow. | 呼吸很微弱了 |
[14:49] | -He’s got a second chest wound here. -Put pressure on it. | -胸部受伤 -用力按住伤口 |
[14:55] | GCS is 1-1-1, guys. | 昏迷指数 111 |
[14:57] | Give me pressure. | 继续加压 |
[14:59] | 90 over 60. | 90超过60 |
[15:01] | No radial pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[15:03] | We’re losing him. | 我们快要失去他了 |
[15:04] | -He’s bleeding out. -Can you bag him? | -他还在不断出血 -你能包扎一下吗 |
[15:08] | Let’s start bagging him. Keep on high flow, too. | 我们开始包扎 同时保持高的血压 |
[15:10] | Yep. | 好 |
[15:12] | I got no pulse here. | 我已经感觉不到他的脉搏了 |
[15:13] | Unresponsive. | 他已经没有反应了 |
[15:15] | Get back. You. Get back. | 退后 你 退后 |
[15:17] | Get the fuck back now. | 他妈的后退 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Shit. All right. | 见鬼 好吧 |
[15:23] | Get back, 100 feet back, now. | 退后 退后一百尺 现在 |
[15:26] | You get back, too. 100 feet. | 你也是 一百尺 |
[15:29] | Fucking asshole, you shut it down. | 你个混蛋 把它关掉 |
[15:31] | I had a great fucking angle back there until you crowded in. | 我他妈刚在那儿找好角度 你过来捣什么乱 |
[15:33] | Get the fuck home. There’s people trying to do their fucking job. | 快点他妈的滚回家 这里还有人想做他妈的工作 |
[15:36] | Fucking asshole. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[15:40] | Yeah. It’s Ace Video. Your lead’s gonna be at First and Western. | 没错 这是王牌影音 你要的头条发生在西街一号 |
[15:44] | Yeah, you wanna get there. It’s a shooting. | 告诉你我什么时候会到那 是场枪击案 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I got some great footage of a victim being treated. | 我有一组刚出炉的被害人连续镜头 |
[15:49] | No, the LAPD hasn’t released it | 不 洛杉矶警署还没放出消息 |
[15:51] | but a manager at a Walgreens says | 但是沃尔格林集团的管理人说 |
[15:52] | it’s a carjacking and the victim is the owner. | 这是场劫车案 被害人是车主 |
[15:54] | He’s Asian and critical. | 他是个亚裔并且伤势严重 |
[15:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | Look, I got a 60-second cut | 听好了我还有一分钟 |
[15:59] | with the manager and a neighbor. | 对管理人和邻居的专访短片 |
[16:01] | $500. | 500美元 |
[16:03] | Then, make me a deal. $400. | 好吧一口价 400 |
[16:05] | $300. All right, deal. | 300 好吧 成交 |
[16:10] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在逗我 |
[16:12] | Get out of here. | 哪远滚哪 |
[16:58] | Okay, dip into graphics. | 好 看看图片 |
[17:00] | I don’t think that’s going to cover it. | 我不觉得我们应该换掉它 |
[17:02] | Frank, it’s not my call. | 弗兰克 这我做不了主 |
[17:06] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:09] | Excuse me. I have video footage. | 打扰了 我有新闻要卖 |
[17:11] | Uh, down the hall, to the right. | 走廊尽头右拐 |
[17:17] | -Right here. -Okay. | -在这儿 -好的 |
[17:19] | Put the neighbor here, and the kids with their mother by the door. | 把邻居放这儿 带小孩的妈妈靠着门 |
[17:22] | -You can get it back from 2:16. -Yeah. | -然后再回到2:16 -好吧 |
[17:24] | Then I want to lay in some nat-sound. | 然后我想加入一些声音 |
[17:25] | Let’s loop the neighbor’s dog barking. | 把邻居家狗叫声放进来 |
[17:27] | And then try taking the crying kid from B-roll | 然后试着把小孩的哭声 |
[17:29] | and dropping that in the background. | 放到背景音 |
[17:31] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | You my fill-in operator? | 你是我的录像编辑员吗 |
[17:34] | I don’t think so. I’m Lou Bloom. | 不是 我是卢·布鲁姆 |
[17:36] | I have some footage for sale. | 我有一些录像要卖 |
[17:37] | A stringer? | 一个新人记者 |
[17:39] | -What? -Who do you work for? | -什么 -你为谁工作 |
[17:44] | At the moment, I work for myself. | 目前来看 我为我自己工作 |
[17:46] | See Frank out there, the way you came. | 在你进来的地方找弗兰克 |
[17:49] | Uh, what’s it timed to? | 我该把时间调到哪里 |
[17:50] | 1:06 1:06. | |
[17:53] | What do you have? | 你有什么 |
[17:57] | Something I’m fairly certain | 某些 我肯定 |
[17:58] | you’ll be very excited about. | 你们会很感兴趣的东西 |
[17:59] | What is it? | 关于什么的 |
[18:01] | It’s a shooting. A man was shot. Several times, in fact. | 是场枪击案 一个男人中枪了 事实上是好几枪 |
[18:04] | He’s lying on the ground, and he’s bleeding on the ground. | 他就这样躺在地上 血流的满地都是 |
[18:07] | I’d be surprised if he survived, honestly. | 老实说 他要能幸存我会很惊讶 |
[18:09] | He was shot during a carjacking. | 他在一场劫车案后被枪击 |
[18:10] | Western and First? | 西街一号 |
[18:12] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 好吧 |
[18:13] | We’re getting that from Ace. | 我们早就拿到这个素材了 |
[18:15] | I was there. I was much closer to what happened. | 我当时也在那 我更靠近事发地 |
[18:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:21] | Let’s see it. | 让我们来看看 |
[18:25] | You can fast forward through this. | 快速跳过这里 |
[18:30] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[18:31] | Walk away, or I’ll arrest you for… | 走开 不然我就要逮捕 |
[18:33] | A minute-and-a-half in. | 后退大概一分半钟 |
[18:39] | There. | 没错 就是那 |
[18:41] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 妈的 |
[18:46] | I need you to see something. | 我想要你来看些东西 |
[18:56] | -Yeah? -Lou Bloom. | -什么事情 -卢·布鲁姆 |
[18:57] | Frank Kruse, our assignment editor. | 这是弗兰克·克鲁泽 我们的责任编辑 |
[19:00] | Play it back. | 往回播 |
[19:04] | I got no pulse, here. | 我感受不到他的脉搏了 |
[19:07] | That’s the lead. | 这就是头条新闻了 |
[19:09] | I want to break it up and do a wrap-around from the scene. | 我要停止其他新闻 再对整个事件做一下包装 |
[19:11] | I want a walking stand-up, teaser at five, repeat on the half | 我还要一个滚动标题 五点放一次 然后在六点半重播 |
[19:14] | and I want the copy to start with a warning. | 还要有一个开播警示 |
[19:16] | You’re going to show this? | 你打算放这个 |
[19:17] | -With a warning. -It’s excessive. | -带有警告的 -这太过了 |
[19:19] | We should have packages like this every day. | 我们还要每天放这样的内容 |
[19:21] | People are eating breakfast. | 人们那时还在吃早饭呢 |
[19:22] | And they’ll talk about it at work. | 但会成为他们上班时谈资 |
[19:24] | Tie it in with the carjacking last month in Glendale. | 把他和上个月在格兰戴尔的劫车案一起播放 |
[19:26] | And the other one, the Van in Palms. | 还有另外一个 货车事件 在帕拉斯 |
[19:28] | When was that? In March? | 什么时候来着 三月份 |
[19:29] | March, yeah. | 就是三月 |
[19:31] | It’s a carjacking crime wave. | 劫车犯罪狂潮 |
[19:32] | That’s the banner. | 就这个标题了 |
[19:34] | Call the victim’s family, get a quote, mic it. | 通知受害者家庭 通话记录录下来 |
[19:36] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | How much? | 我该付你多少钱 |
[19:41] | I’m selling this particular piece for $1, 000. | 这则特殊的新闻我卖1000 |
[19:43] | Not even close. | 想都别想 |
[19:44] | This late, you have nowhere else to go. | 这价格 你在哪都不会有人要 |
[19:45] | And the quality’s for shit. | 而且视频质量像屎一样 |
[19:47] | I’ll give you $250, that’s the most I’ll do. | 我给你250 不能再高 |
[19:50] | Now, let’s get you paid. | 去拿你的报酬吧 |
[19:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:54] | Buy yourself some better equipment, a directional mic, | 给自己买点好的装备 有个拾音麦克风 |
[19:57] | and get interviews when you can. | 随时就可以做采访 |
[19:59] | You have a good eye. | 你的眼光不错 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | I’m just beginning, so praise from someone such as yourself, | 初出茅庐的 我能得到你这样的人赏识 |
[20:04] | well, you can imagine that it means quite a lot. | 你可以想象这让我受益匪浅 |
[20:06] | I’ll help in any way I can. | 我会尽可能帮你的 |
[20:08] | And, of course, you can help me by calling us first. | 当然你想要帮我的话 记得首先打我电话 |
[20:10] | I want you to contact me when you have something. | 当你有素材时 我希望你联系我 |
[20:12] | -Something like this. -That’s right. | -类似于这次的东西 -没错 |
[20:14] | Bloody. | 流血事件 |
[20:16] | Well, that’s only part of it. We like crime. | 这只是一部分 我们喜欢犯罪 |
[20:18] | Not all crime. | 并不是所有犯罪 |
[20:20] | Carjacking in Compton, for example. | 例如在卡普顿的劫车案 |
[20:22] | That isn’t news, now is it? | 就没这个有看点 |
[20:24] | We find our viewers are more interested | 我们发现观众对 |
[20:26] | in urban crime creeping into the suburbs. | 城郊犯罪更感兴趣 |
[20:29] | What that means is a victim, or victims, | 这也代表着害者们 |
[20:32] | preferably well-off and white, | 一般是富人或白人 |
[20:34] | injured at the hands of the poor or a minority. | 会让穷人和少数族裔愤愤不平 |
[20:37] | Just crime. | 仅仅犯罪 |
[20:39] | No. Accidents play. | 不 还有各种事故 |
[20:40] | Cars, busses, trains, planes. Fires. | 车祸 公交车祸 火车 坠机 还有火灾 |
[20:42] | But bloody. | 但要有流血 |
[20:45] | Well, graphic. | 写实的 |
[20:47] | The best and clearest way that I can phrase it to you, Lou, | 用最好和最直接的方式 卢 |
[20:50] | to capture the spirit of what we air, | 来抓住我们内心的东西… |
[20:52] | is think of our newscast as a screaming woman | 想象一个尖叫的女人… |
[20:55] | running down the street with her throat cut. | 被割破的喉咙喷着鲜血沿着街跑 |
[20:58] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[21:00] | I’m a very, very quick learner. | 我是一个学东西很快的人 |
[21:02] | You will be seeing me again. | 你很快就会再见到我的 |
[21:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:13] | Live from the KWLA broadcast center in Los Angeles. | 来自KWLA洛杉矶新闻中心的现场直播 |
[21:17] | This is KWLA 6 News at 6:00 A.M. | 这是早晨六点的KWLA六台 |
[21:19] | Coverage you can count on. | 包含所有你想看到的 |
[21:23] | A tragic drug store visit to help his ailing wife | 一位住在汉考克公园附近 |
[21:26] | claimed the life of a loving husband | 受人爱戴的丈夫在昨晚. |
[21:28] | last night near Hancock Park. | 前往给他病妻买药时发生了悲剧 |
[21:30] | Reporting from the scene is Ron De La Cruz. | 罗恩·德拉·克鲁兹从现场为我们带来的报道 |
[21:33] | An act of kindness turned into a savage deadly attack | 爱心行为却演变成了致命凶残的攻击 |
[21:36] | just outside this market on Western and First around 2:00 A.M. | 就在2点左右这家位于西街一号的商场外 |
[21:40] | when 68-year-old Richard Cho of Mar Vista | 当来自玛维斯塔的68岁的老人理查德·周 |
[21:42] | was walking towards his car | 走向他的车时… |
[21:44] | with a prescription for his sick wife | 带着给他病妻的处方药… |
[21:46] | when he was confronted right here | 当他在这里迎面碰到一个 |
[21:48] | by a man with a 9mm handgun | 拿着9毫米手枪的男人 |
[21:50] | police believe wanted to take his vehicle. | 警察有理由相信 这名劫匪是想要他的车 |
[21:52] | The vicious tragedy and senselessness of the brutal shooting | 这场惨痛的悲剧和无意义的残暴行为… |
[21:56] | as well as the victim’s final moments | 以及受害者的弥留时刻都 |
[21:58] | were all caught in graphic video | 被一个纪实短片拍下来了… |
[22:00] | which we are about to show. | 我们将为观众展示这一片段 |
[22:02] | Viewer discretion is advised. | 请观众酌情观看 |
[22:04] | Paramedics worked feverishly to save the life of Richard Cho. | 医务人员尽力想要拯救理查德·周的生命… |
[22:08] | But despite heroic efforts, | 但尽管付出了巨大努力 |
[22:09] | the husband and father of three, | 但这位丈夫 有着三个孩子的父亲… |
[22:11] | was pronounced dead at Good Samaritan Hospital. | 在好撒玛利亚人医院被确定死亡 |
[22:14] | Alarmingly, this is the third violent carjacking | 令人担忧的 这是在最近这几个月中 |
[22:17] | in the area in recent months. | 这片地区 发生的第三起劫车谋杀案 |
[22:19] | And residents here are growing concerned | 这里的居民 人心惶惶… |
[22:21] | as police are still without any leads. | 而警察却对此没有任何头绪 |
[22:24] | This is Ron De La Cruz, reporting live. | 来自罗恩·德拉·克鲁兹的现场报道 |
[22:43] | Hollywood clear. | 好莱坞 无情况 |
[23:01] | Rescue. 2249. | 救援 2249 |
[23:03] | Engine 99 for Coldwater. Acknowledge. | 请告诉我你收悉 |
[23:06] | 4220 South Beverly Glen Boulevard. | 4220号 南贝弗利格兰大道 |
[23:09] | Burglar alarm, all companies return course. | 入室抢劫 所有单位派车前往 |
[23:15] | Any Hollywood unit, Code 37. | 全好莱坞单位 代码37 |
[23:18] | Last seen northbound La Brea at Oakwood. | 最后被目击向北前往奥克伍德的拉布雷亚大道 |
[23:20] | Blue Prius. No suspect description. | 一辆蓝色普瑞斯 无嫌犯消息 |
[23:22] | Code Two, incident 2475. RD 693. | 代码2 事件2475 编号693 |
[23:58] | Hey. I’m sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[24:00] | Are you Richard? | 你是理查德 |
[24:02] | Uh, Rick. | 我是瑞克 |
[24:03] | -I’m Louis Bloom. -Hey, Lou. | -我是路易斯·布鲁姆 -你好 卢 |
[24:05] | Louis. Sit down. | 路易斯 坐吧 |
[24:12] | The situation is that I lost an employee, | 情况是我走了个雇员 |
[24:14] | and I’m interviewing for a replacement. | 所以我在找人代替他 |
[24:16] | Okay. The ad didn’t say what the job was. | 好吧 我现在还不知道工作是什么 |
[24:20] | It’s a fine opportunity | 对于某些幸运的人来说 |
[24:21] | for some lucky someone. | 这工作会是个好的机会 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | I’d like to know about your prior employment | 我想要知道你的工作经验 |
[24:27] | and hear, in your own words, | 并且用你自己的话说说 |
[24:29] | what you learned from each position. | 你从每个岗位中都学会了什么 |
[24:32] | My old jobs? | 我以前的工作 |
[24:35] | I did landscaping for a couple months. | 我做过几个月的园丁… |
[24:38] | Like, mow, blow, and go. | 割草 种花 然后离职 |
[24:43] | I learned that I had hay fever, so I quit. | 我发现自己有花粉症 所以我不干了 |
[24:47] | Other jobs? | 其他工作 |
[24:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:50] | Like, a week here, a week there. | 都只做了几周时间 |
[24:53] | Why hire you? | 为什么要雇佣你 |
[24:57] | Sell yourself. | 推销你自己 |
[24:58] | -Okay. -Go. | -好吧 -开始 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | I’m Rick. Of course. | 我叫瑞克 当然 |
[25:07] | I took three buses to get here. | 我转了三趟车才到这 |
[25:09] | I finished high school. I need a job. | 我完成了高中学业 我需要一份工作… |
[25:12] | I’ll do pretty much anything. | 我会做很多事情 |
[25:14] | That’s me. Hire Rick. | 这就是我 雇佣瑞克 |
[25:17] | What’s your address, Richard? | 你住在哪 理查德 |
[25:20] | I don’t have one. | 我现在没有地方住 |
[25:21] | Not a permanent one right now. | 暂时居无定所 |
[25:23] | You’re homeless. | 所以你无家可归吗 |
[25:24] | I was for a while. | 我这样有一段时间了 |
[25:26] | You trick. | 你骗人 |
[25:27] | Work the street? No. | 路边 我没有 |
[25:28] | Wasn’t a question. | 这不是个问题 |
[25:30] | I’m straight. | 我很坦诚 |
[25:32] | Plenty of straight guys trick. | 有多少直男骗人 |
[25:33] | Do you have a driver’s license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:36] | Do you know Los Angeles? | 你了解洛杉矶吗 |
[25:37] | Yeah. I grew up all around here. | 是的 我在这长大的 |
[25:39] | Can you start tonight? | 今晚能开始吗 |
[25:41] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[25:45] | I run a successful TV news business. | 我做的是一个成功的新闻生意 |
[25:49] | We film breaking stories. | 我们拍突发性事件 |
[25:51] | Maybe you saw my item this morning | 你可能今天早上看到 |
[25:53] | of a fatal carjacking. | 过我的致命劫车案 |
[25:55] | No. I don’t have a TV, but that sounds cool. | 我没有电视 但是那听起来很酷 |
[25:58] | Do you have a cellphone? | 你有手机吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:02] | Does it have GPS? | 手机有GPS吗 |
[26:03] | Yes, it does. | 有 |
[26:04] | Congratulations. You’re hired. | 恭喜 你被雇用了 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:09] | Your job will be to listen to the emergency radio, | 你的工作是监听警方紧急电台 |
[26:11] | learn police codes, help navigate, and watch the car. | 学习警方代码 帮忙开车和看好车 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | And what does it pay? | 你会付我多少钱 |
[26:19] | It’s an internship. | 这是份实习工作 |
[26:23] | Man, I, uh… | 兄弟 我 呃 |
[26:26] | I can’t do that. I need money. | 我不能做这件事 我需要钱 |
[26:29] | I’m giving you a chance | 我在给你一个进入 |
[26:31] | to explore career options | 这个职业的机会 |
[26:32] | and get insight into my organization. | 并且进一步深入我的组织 |
[26:33] | It’s not at all unusual for me | 我不总是向我的 |
[26:35] | to make full-time job offers to my interns. | 实习生提供全职工作 |
[26:37] | No, I know. | 我只是… |
[26:41] | I got to get paid, | 我必须要有薪水 |
[26:43] | like, something at least, you know. | 我最起码要点东西 你懂吗 |
[26:50] | I’ll give you $30 cash per night. | 我每个晚上会给你30块现金 |
[26:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[26:57] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:02] | 4-A-27 at Main and Washington, | 4A27 在华盛顿主街 |
[27:04] | requesting Code Ten for one. | 请求代码10 |
[27:06] | Calling back stand-by. 4-A-27, go ahead. | 稍等 4A27 继续 |
[27:08] | 4-A-27 is requesting a Code Ten | 4A27是请求10号指令 |
[27:11] | to clear the frequency for warrant information. | 是确认授权的信息频段 |
[27:14] | 4-A-1, prowler complaint, Sixth and Rampart. | 4A1 跟踪投诉 第六大街及堡垒街 |
[27:16] | Female Hispanic wearing a blue shirt. | 西班牙裔女性 穿着蓝色衬衫 |
[27:18] | Code 2, incident 2156, RD 235. | 代码2 事件2156 代号235 |
[27:21] | Code Two is “Respond immediately, no lights and sirens.” | 代码2 代表即刻前往 不开警笛警灯 |
[27:24] | And Code Three is? | 代码3呢 |
[27:25] | With the lights and sirens on. | 鸣笛且鸣灯 |
[27:29] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:30] | 2-A-1 responding. Sixth and Rampart, Code Two. | 2A1出警 第六大街及堡垒街 代码2 |
[27:34] | So, should we go? | 我们应该去吗 |
[27:35] | No. We want victims | 不 我们需要有受害者的地方 |
[27:36] | and not the kind that live on Sixth and Rampart. | 不是在堡垒街发生的骚扰案子 |
[27:41] | Any Van Nuys unit, 415 man. | 所有凡奈斯大道单位 415 男性 |
[27:43] | 7227 Van Nuys Boulevard at the Big King Market. | 凡奈斯大道 大金超市 |
[27:46] | Inside the location, the suspect is a male Hispanic | 里面 疑犯是西班牙裔男性 |
[27:49] | wearing an orange construction vest and blue jeans. | 穿着橙色建筑工样式的背心和蓝色牛仔裤 |
[27:51] | In custody with security guards. | 已被保安控制 |
[27:53] | I’m going to get some water. You want anything? | 我想去买点水 你要什么吗 |
[27:56] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[28:17] | Structure fire. Station 58. Engine 58. | 建筑物着火 58号警局 58号小队 |
[28:20] | Task force 58, task force 43. | 43号特别行动组 58号特别行动组 |
[28:22] | Engine 43. Battalion 10. | 43号小组已到现场 |
[28:24] | 1642 Rincon Avenue… | 林孔大道1642号 |
[28:26] | Structure fire! | 有火警 |
[28:30] | Engine 58 on scene. 1642 Rincon Avenue. | 58号小队已经在现场了 林孔大道1642号 |
[28:34] | Seat belt. Seat belt. Seat belt. | 系好安全带 系好安全带 |
[28:42] | Where are we going? | 我们要怎么走 |
[28:43] | We’re taking the next right coming up. | 我们要在下个路口往右转 |
[28:46] | Slow down, man. | 开慢点 |
[28:47] | That’s too fast! | 这太快了 |
[28:53] | Talk to me, Richard. Talk to me, Richard. | 快点告诉我 理查德 |
[28:55] | What next? | 接着往哪走 |
[28:56] | Next left, coming up. | 下个路口左转 |
[28:59] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[29:02] | I need more warning next time. | 我下次需要更多指示 |
[29:04] | Where are we going? | 我们接下来要往哪走 |
[29:05] | Talk to me! What’s next? | 快跟我说 往哪走 |
[29:06] | Okay. Keeping on this five… | 好 继续走5个 |
[29:08] | No, six blocks. Then a right. | 不 6个街区 然后向右转 |
[29:09] | On what? | 在哪里转 |
[29:11] | I made a mistake! | 我说错了 |
[29:12] | It’s a right five blocks back. | 是向后5个街区再右转 |
[29:17] | It’s just five blocks. | 就5个街区… |
[29:33] | Did they bring him out? | 人救出来了吗 |
[29:34] | Ambulance left two minutes ago. | 救护车两分钟前刚走 |
[29:35] | You’re a lifetime too late. | 你来得太晚了 |
[29:37] | Nice camera! | 摄像机不错 |
[29:57] | I bet I wasted five dollars of gas just getting here | 我白白花了5美元赶到这里 可是一大笔钱 |
[30:00] | or don’t you think that’s a lot of money? | 你不觉得那是很多钱吗 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:03] | I couldn’t see the screen, you were driving so fast. | 但是你开那么快 我根本看不清屏幕 |
[30:07] | Okay, first of all, Richard, | 好吧 首先 理查德 |
[30:09] | don’t answer me by telling me a problem. | 不要用问题作为对我的回答 |
[30:12] | I have enough of those already. | 我的问题已经够多了 |
[30:13] | Bring me a solution, and then we can make a decision together. | 我要的是解决方案 这样我们就可以一起解决 |
[30:17] | Okay. Maybe if you didn’t rush me. | 好吧 如果你不催我的话 |
[30:22] | Don’t rush you. Okay. | 不催你 好 |
[30:24] | I can use that. | 我想我会用上这点的 |
[30:26] | See, Rick, they’ve done studies | 听好了 瑞克 根据研究 |
[30:29] | and they found that in any system that relies on cooperation | 他们发现不论在什么体系中 人们总依赖于合作 |
[30:31] | from a school of fish, | 从鱼群 |
[30:33] | say, or even a professional hockey team, for example, | 甚至在职业曲棍球队 |
[30:35] | these experts have identified communication | 这些专家都认同一个观点那就是沟通 |
[30:38] | as the number one single key to success. | 是通往成功的唯一的关键所在 |
[30:48] | You know what “fear” stands for? | 你知道”恐惧”代表着什么吗 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | “False Evidence Appearing Real.” | 假象总表现得真实 |
[30:57] | You’re going really fucking fast, dude. | 你开的真是很他妈的快啊 老兄 |
[30:59] | Get out of your head, Rick. | 不要去想这些 瑞克 |
[31:01] | It’s a bad neighborhood. | 这一带差劲极了 |
[31:02] | Now, when you get a chance, | 我重新给你个机会 |
[31:04] | I’d like to know where we’re going. | 我想知道我们现在要往哪走 |
[31:05] | Uh, left on Third. Six blocks. | 嗯 第三个路口左转 直行6个街区 |
[31:14] | Find a more appropriate place to park the car, | 去找个合适又地方停车 |
[31:16] | and don’t get blocked in. | 不会被堵住的 |
[31:25] | Sir, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 先生 |
[31:27] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[31:34] | TV news. What happened? | 新闻记者 发生了什么 |
[31:36] | It was a shooting. | 是场枪击案 |
[31:38] | I told the cops that he was waving a gun last week, | 我已经告诉条子 他上周就在挥舞着手枪了 |
[31:40] | but they didn’t fucking care. | 可他们一点都不在乎 |
[31:43] | Can you try one more time without swearing? | 你能不说粗话再来一遍吗 |
[31:45] | I’m not doing it again. | 我不会再说一遍的 |
[31:46] | But this is for TV. | 但这是为了电视节目 |
[31:48] | Yeah? I don’t have a TV. | 是吗 我可没有电视机 |
[32:00] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:02] | Shot the place to shit. | 把那破机器关掉 |
[33:25] | Great shot. | 非常好 |
[33:29] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 这简直是太棒了 |
[33:32] | Oh, that’s a great piece of tape. | 这组录像太棒了 |
[33:35] | You didn’t get an interview with the couple? | 你不能搞到对那对夫妻的采访吗 |
[33:37] | I have footage of them. | 我有他们的照片 |
[33:38] | I have an interview with a neighbor. | 还有对邻居的采访 |
[33:40] | She curses, but you can cut that out. | 但是她骂了几句 但是你可以把那段剪掉 |
[33:41] | How did you get inside the house? | 你是怎么跑到房子里去的 |
[33:43] | The door was open. | 门是开着的 |
[33:44] | They allowed you? | 他们允许你进去了 |
[33:46] | I heard somebody yell to come in, | 我听见有个人喊了声”进去” |
[33:47] | and when nobody was inside, I left. | 而没有人在里面 于是我就进去了 |
[33:48] | And the only shot of the couple is through a window? | 你就隔着窗子拍了这对夫妻 |
[33:50] | The police were shutting it down. | 警察已经把那里封锁了 |
[33:52] | -I don’t like it. -Like what? | -我不喜欢 -不喜欢什么 |
[33:53] | The footage looks like he broke in. | 这就像他私自闯入一样 |
[33:55] | There’s no close-up of the homeowners | 而且没有房主的特写镜头 |
[33:57] | and he’s giving us their name off a piece of private correspondence. | 而且我们可以从那张私人信件上看到他们的名字 |
[33:59] | Excuse me, that’s junk mail. | 打断一下 那是垃圾邮件 |
[34:00] | Well, I have a problem with that. | 我就是看它不爽 |
[34:02] | We’ll knock out a killer package. | 我们是不会毙掉这段视频的 |
[34:04] | -This is my job. -No! | -这是我的工作 -不 |
[34:05] | Your job is writing the tweet of the day. | 你的工作是写每日一推 |
[34:07] | And getting Deb to turn sideways during the weather forecast. | 然后在每天开始放天气预报时一起放出 |
[34:10] | We’re running it. | 我们要播它 |
[34:12] | I like how you handled Frank. | 我欣赏你对弗兰克的态度 |
[34:14] | You didn’t soften the truth or dilute it. | 你没有掩盖或是稀释真相 |
[34:16] | I think being clear with your objectives is more important | 我想无论遇到什么阻碍 |
[34:18] | than trying to present your ideas | 都坚持目标 |
[34:20] | in a non-confrontational manner. | 是很重要的 |
[34:22] | Do you have experience in an office? | 你在办公室呆过吗 |
[34:24] | Myself? Not presently, no. | 我 还没有 |
[34:26] | Where did you get all that? | 你从哪里学来这些 |
[34:28] | I study a lot online. | 我在网上学了很多 |
[34:29] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如 |
[34:31] | All sorts of things, actually. | 很多事情啦 |
[34:32] | I’m on my computer all day. | 我一整天都在用电脑 |
[34:35] | I haven’t had what you’d call much of a formal education, | 我从没有上过你们所说的正规教育 |
[34:37] | but you can find most anything if you look hard enough. | 但是如果你认真你会发现几乎所有知识 |
[34:47] | Last year, I took an online business course, for example. | 比如去年 我上了一个营销网课 |
[34:51] | And I learned that you have to have a business plan | 然后我学会了 你得有一份商业计划 |
[34:54] | before starting a business. | 在创业前 |
[34:56] | And that why you pursue something | 还有就是你的从业动机 |
[34:59] | is equally as important as what you pursue. | 和你职业目标一样重要 |
[35:02] | The site advised you | 网校建议你 |
[35:05] | to answer the following question before you decide | 在决定从事哪行前 |
[35:07] | where to focus your abilities. | 回答一个问题 |
[35:09] | The question was. | 那个问题就是 |
[35:11] | “What do I love to do?” | “我到底喜欢干啥” |
[35:14] | The site suggested making a list | 网校同时建议列出 |
[35:15] | of your strengths and weaknesses. | 你的强项与弱项 |
[35:17] | What am I good at? | “我哪里做得好” |
[35:18] | What am I not good at? | “我哪里做不好” |
[35:20] | Maybe I want to strengthen and develop knowledge | 或许我会希望增强 发挥 |
[35:22] | about the things I’m already good at. | 我所擅长的 |
[35:24] | Maybe I want to strengthen my weaknesses. | 或者去弥补下我的弱点 |
[35:32] | I recently remade my list. | 我最近重新规划了下 |
[35:35] | And I’m thinking | 并且我觉得 |
[35:38] | that television news | 新闻工作 |
[35:40] | might just be something I love | 或许就是我所喜爱的 |
[35:43] | as well as something I happen to be good at. | 也正巧是我所擅长的 |
[35:59] | On TV, it looks so real. | 在电视上展现得淋漓尽致 |
[36:03] | Yes. It does. | 是的 |
[36:06] | Well, I have a show to do. | 我还有另一个节目要做 |
[36:08] | Your check is at the desk. | 你的支票在桌上 |
[36:11] | Outstanding work, Lou. Really, just great. | 很棒的成果 卢 |
[36:14] | Thanks, Nina. That means an awful lot. | 谢啦 妮娜 这意味很深呐 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:44] | It’s every parent’s nightmare. | 这是每位家长的噩梦 |
[36:46] | Imagine singing a lullaby to your infant and tucking them into bed | 试想下 为孩子唱摇篮曲哄他们入眠的同时 |
[36:49] | and then having to shield them | 因为大口径的子弹 |
[36:50] | as a barrage of high-caliber bullets | 可能会接二连三地 |
[36:53] | literally blast into your home. | 射进你家中 |
[36:55] | For the Cahills of Echo Park, | 对于回声公园的卡希尔来说 |
[36:56] | that fear became a terrifying reality | 恐惧成为了现实 |
[36:59] | when an adjacent house became the setting for a scene | 就在邻居的房子变成了 |
[37:02] | right out of the Wild West. | 荒野西部的战场时 |
[39:06] | Rick, I’m very pleased with how you progressed. | 瑞克 我很高兴你有所进步 |
[39:08] | You’re doing a great job. | 你干得不错 |
[39:09] | However, you just spilled gasoline on my car | 但是你刚才给我的车加油 溢出来了 |
[39:11] | which will eat the paint. | 汽油这会腐蚀掉车漆的 |
[39:12] | I need you tighten up a bit on this. | 我需要你长点记性 |
[39:14] | Because if you fill it like that again, | 若有下次 |
[39:15] | I will terminate you immediately, | 我立马宰了你 |
[39:16] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[39:52] | “Bed, Bath&Beyond.” | 炕 搓澡 和特殊服务 |
[39:55] | Oh, that’s a good store. | 那店不错 |
[40:00] | Making peace with what you don’t have, | 人生总有不尽人意之处 |
[40:02] | that’s what it’s all about. | 就是这样 |
[40:04] | Living with what you ain’t got, right? | 一生有所缺 对吗 |
[40:07] | Don’t you think? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[40:08] | Traffic units, | 所有车辆 |
[40:09] | ambulance traffic, Benedict Canyon. | 本尼迪克峡谷 交通事故 |
[40:11] | Overturned vehicle with injuries. | 有辆带伤员的翻车事故 |
[40:12] | Crash with injuries. Good neighborhood. | 交通伤亡 在好地段 |
[40:18] | TV news. What happened? | 新闻 怎么回事 |
[40:20] | I think it was a head-on collision, | 我认为是正面相撞 |
[40:22] | and there’s a guy who’s dead over there. | 这里有个人死了… |
[40:23] | -There’s a woman… -Did you see what happened? | -那边有个女人 -你都看到了啥 |
[40:25] | Am I supposed to help? I didn’t see, | 我没有移动任何东西 我能做些什么吗 |
[40:27] | I came after. | 我是后来路过的 |
[40:27] | Can you tell me exactly what happened? | 你能告诉我具体发生了什么吗 |
[40:29] | Will you get the camera out of my face? | 你能让摄像机不对着我的脸吗 |
[40:30] | Get it out! | 走开 |
[40:31] | I’m trying to talk to 911! | 我正准备给911报警 |
[40:34] | No, it’s at… The guy is down. | 不是…有个家伙死了 |
[42:37] | Not getting through here. | 已经到了 |
[42:39] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[42:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:43] | Fuck this. | 真他妈的 |
[42:47] | Here you go. | 给 |
[42:52] | Ben Waterman wears the same gold tie on Fridays. | 本·沃特曼系着星期五一的那条金色领带 |
[42:55] | We’re leading with it. | 我们全靠它了 |
[42:56] | That’s your third start this week. | 这是你本周的第三个开场新闻 |
[42:59] | I’m focusing on framing. | 我正在构思取景 |
[43:01] | A proper frame not only draws the eye into a picture | 一个独特的取景不仅能让镜头吸引眼球 |
[43:04] | but keeps it there longer, | 并会让关注持久 |
[43:05] | dissolving the barrier between the subject and the outside of the frame. | 并且使得拍摄对象和外物间的界限 融合在一起 |
[43:10] | Is that blood on your shirt? | 你衬衣上的是血吗 |
[43:13] | I don’t think so. | 好像不是 |
[43:16] | I recently heard of a Mexican restaurant | 我最近听说有家墨西哥餐厅 |
[43:18] | called Cabanita. Have you heard of it? | 叫卡巴尼塔的 你听说过吗 |
[43:20] | It’s also on your sleeve. | 你袖子上也有血迹 |
[43:23] | I didn’t see that. | 我没看到 |
[43:27] | What I’m asking is, | 我想说 |
[43:28] | do you like Mexican food, Nina? | 你喜欢墨西哥菜吗 妮娜 |
[43:31] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[43:32] | Stand by, people. Here we go. | 准备 开始 |
[43:35] | Cabanita has been called | 卡巴尼塔被称作 |
[43:37] | “an authentic taste of Mexico City.” | 是最正宗的墨西哥城菜馆 |
[43:41] | Do you wanna go with me? | 你想和我去试试呜 |
[43:42] | I think we could have fun together. | 我想我们能一起轻松一下 |
[43:45] | Thanks, but I’m busy. | 谢了 但我比较忙 |
[43:47] | Saturday is your night off, isn’t it? | 周六晚你轮空 不是吗 |
[43:48] | I have a rule, Lou. | 我是有原则的 卢 |
[43:50] | I don’t date people I work with. | 我不约那些和我一起工作的人 |
[43:52] | And I’m twice your age. | 并且我年龄长你两倍 |
[43:54] | I like older women. | 我就喜欢熟女 |
[43:56] | Besides, I don’t work with you. | 还有 我不和你一起工作 |
[43:57] | You’re someone I sell to. | 你只是我的顾客 |
[43:58] | And I don’t wanna fuck that up. | 并且我不想毁了这关系 |
[44:01] | What if by saying no, you fuck it up? | 如果说你已经毁了这关系呢 |
[44:05] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[44:09] | I didn’t say that. | 我什么也没说 |
[44:10] | 8 7 6 5 Eight, seven, six, five… | |
[44:14] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 嗯 我都不知道该说什么 |
[44:16] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[44:18] | Good morning. Thank you for joining us. I’m Lisa Mays. | 早上好 欢迎收看 我是丽莎·梅斯 |
[44:20] | And I’m Ben Waterman. | 我是本·沃特曼 |
[44:21] | First up on This Morning on KWLA News, | 首先来看看早上的KWLA新闻 |
[44:23] | a horrible car crash over in Benedict Canyon. | 一场发生在班尼迪克峡谷的可怕车祸 |
[44:26] | It’s claimed the life now of one man. | 让一位男子失去了生命 |
[44:28] | Severely injured a young woman. | 同时还重伤了一个年轻女子 |
[44:31] | Hey, Lou! | 嘿 卢 |
[44:35] | Hey, man. Joe Loder, Mayhem. | 你好哇 我是乔洛德 梅汉姆台的 |
[44:37] | Great get tonight. | 今晚你干的真棒 |
[44:39] | They were closing it down by the time we showed up. | 我们播出时他们就把现场封锁了 |
[44:42] | Were you waiting for me out here? | 你在等我出来 |
[44:44] | No, I was driving by and I saw your car. | 不是我只是开车经过 只不过看到了你的车 |
[44:46] | You’re not dropping your shit off, are you? Nobody does that. | 你还没把这衬衣脱下来啊 没人会这么做 |
[44:49] | You need an air card if you want to be in the game. | 如果你想要立足这一行的话 你需要一张无线网络记忆卡 |
[44:52] | Import the video to your laptop. | 将视频导入到你的电脑 |
[44:54] | Cut the video. | 剪辑视频 |
[44:55] | Upload to your FTP site | 上传到FTP网站 |
[44:56] | and notify stations you got something for sale. | 并给电视台发信息 并标明你有东西要卖 |
[44:59] | Boom, boom, boom! | 嘣 嘣 嘣 |
[45:00] | Otherwise, it’s a nice ride. | 另外 很高兴见到你 |
[45:03] | Listen, man, you got a good run going | 听着 你已经在外摄干得不错 |
[45:05] | but there’s valleys out there. | 但总会有起伏 |
[45:07] | Take it from me. I’ve been nightcrawling for 14 years. | 听我的建议 我已经干夜摄14年了 |
[45:10] | You heard I’m adding a second Van? | 你听说我买了第二辆小货车了吗 |
[45:11] | No. I didn’t hear that. | 没 我还不知道 |
[45:13] | Gonna be a game changer. | 它会改变一切 |
[45:15] | Cut my on-scene time in half. | 会节约一半的时间 |
[45:17] | I’m setting up a dedicated dispatch, too. | 我搞了了一个专门的新闻小组 |
[45:19] | No more listening and driving. That’s for suckers. | 不用听着广播 跑来跑去了 那是笨蛋干的事情 |
[45:21] | You like the Canon 305s? | 你喜欢佳能305吗 |
[45:23] | Never used one. | 我从没用过它 |
[45:25] | Six thou a piece. | 一口价6000 |
[45:26] | 2.4 megapixels. Night vision. 18:1 zoom. | 240万像素 夜摄 18倍变焦 |
[45:31] | I got one of those puppies with your name on it. | 我有个作为你的见面礼 |
[45:33] | I have a camera. | 我只用一个相机 |
[45:35] | I want you running my second Van. | 我希望你帮我开第二辆小货车 |
[45:37] | Two crews. Half the area to cover. | 两组人马 一半的工作量 |
[45:39] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[45:40] | Half the money, right? | 一半的钱 对吗 |
[45:42] | You should be thinking, twice the sales. | 你得考虑 销售量翻倍 |
[45:44] | Because we’re going to be the first | 因为我们将会是第一个 |
[45:45] | at every scene. | 到达所有现场的 |
[45:46] | Why compete when we can work together? | 我们一起工作时为什么要竞争 |
[45:49] | You can share my press cards. | 我会给你我的记者证 |
[45:50] | Puppy dog off my police connections. | 和我在警察里的线人 |
[45:53] | This is the big move, the next level. | 我们会更上一层楼 |
[45:55] | We can corner this whole thing. | 我们能掌控全局 |
[45:57] | I’m talking about putting some heavy digits in our pocket, brah. | 我说把一些大额钞票纳入口袋 兄弟 |
[45:59] | Thank you for offering me the position | 多谢你给了我这个职务 |
[46:01] | but working for myself is more in line | 但我为自己工作 |
[46:03] | with my skills and career goals. | 有自己的水平以及事业计划 |
[46:07] | Take a few days to think about it. | 花几天考虑下我的建议 |
[46:08] | No. | 算了 |
[46:10] | You’ll need to hire someone else, | 你需要去找找其他人 |
[46:11] | and I don’t want to hold up the process. | 并且我也不想阻拦你的计划 |
[46:12] | You want to be on the inside of this, man | 你会想过来的 伙计 |
[46:14] | because I’m going to be tag-teaming every call. | 因为我将会跟踪每个组的每个电话 |
[46:17] | You keep talking like it’s something | 你一直唧唧歪歪 就像 |
[46:20] | that I may be interested in, but I’m not. | 在说什么我可能感兴趣的事 但其实我没有 |
[46:22] | You don’t even understand the offer. | 你没弄明白我的提议 |
[46:25] | If you did, you’d be fucking sucking my dick! | 如果你清楚地话 就该来跪舔我了 |
[46:27] | You’d be asking me questions. | 你在问我问题 |
[46:29] | What does this mean? What does that mean? | 这啥意思那啥意思 |
[46:30] | I feel like grabbing you by your ears right now | 我想要揪住你的耳朵 我他妈就是不感兴趣 |
[46:34] | and screaming in your face, | 冲你大喊 |
[46:37] | “I’m not fucking interested.” | “我不感兴趣” |
[46:41] | Instead, I’m going to drive home and do some accounting. | 不过 我还是决定开回家 算账了 |
[46:48] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[46:50] | Twerp. | 渣渣 |
[47:04] | I didn’t wake up until 5:00. | 五点钟我都没睡醒 |
[47:07] | My body is so off, I feel like it’s time for breakfast. | 我的身体太不在状态了 以至于我感觉现在是早餐时间 |
[47:14] | I bet you’re beautiful any time of the day. | 我打赌你时刻都很美 |
[47:17] | In fact, I’d say | 其实 我认为 |
[47:20] | you’re much prettier than Lisa Mays. | 你比丽莎·梅斯更加动人 |
[47:25] | I like the dark makeup on your eyes. | 我喜欢你的深色眼影 |
[47:26] | I also like the way you smell. | 我也喜欢你的气息 |
[47:31] | So, where you from, Lou? | 那么你是哪里人 卢 |
[47:35] | The north end of the Valley. | 山谷北边的尽头 |
[47:38] | Some of the calls sometimes take me over there, | 有时电话把我叫到那里去… |
[47:40] | but nobody I know still lives out there. | 但那里没有我所熟知的人了 |
[47:42] | You’re from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. | 你从宾夕法尼亚的费城来 |
[47:45] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[47:47] | It’s online. | 网上都有 |
[47:49] | Everything about you is online. | 你所有的事情都在网上 |
[47:51] | Not everything, but definitely a lot. | 不是所有的事 不过绝对有很多 |
[47:53] | I’ve watched all the videos from when you were a reporter. | 我看了你报道的所有新闻 |
[47:55] | I’m sure you look at those, of course. | 我想你也会看 |
[47:56] | No. God, no. | 哦 天呐 |
[47:58] | Not without a drink in my hand. | 除非我有一杯酒否则绝对不可能 |
[48:01] | I watch my work all the time. | 我一直在关注我的工作 |
[48:03] | Yeah? Do you want to become a reporter? | 是吗 你想当一个记者 |
[48:05] | No. | 不是 |
[48:07] | Most of you guys want air time. | 你们这种家伙最想要的就是上电视 |
[48:09] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[48:10] | I want to be the guy that owns the station that owns the camera. | 我希望成为拥有电视台和摄像机的人 |
[48:14] | The business is going well, | 一切都进展顺利 但是… |
[48:16] | but in order to grow to the next level, | 为了达到下一个境界… |
[48:18] | I need to stay one step ahead of my competition | 迎接挑战 |
[48:20] | and take risks. | 冒些风险 |
[48:21] | I also need financial support to implement expansion. | 我同时也需要资金支持去扩张发展 |
[48:25] | Would you like another Margarita? | 你还想要一杯玛格丽特鸡尾酒吗 |
[48:28] | One is enough. | 这杯就够了 |
[48:30] | Thanks for coming out to talk. | 多谢你能出来和我聊天 |
[48:33] | The place I’m in now | 我现在想要的是 |
[48:35] | is that I want a relationship with someone I can team up with | 跟能够合作的人建立关系 |
[48:39] | and share, like we share, the same job and hours and whatnot. | 并且分享同样的工作和时间 以及其他任何事情 |
[48:42] | I could go down a laundry list, but you get the idea. | 我还可以列出详细的规划 不过你得明白我的意思 |
[48:44] | Yes. | 当然 |
[48:46] | Well, I hope you find someone. | 我希望你能找到你中意的人 |
[48:49] | Here’s the thing about that, Nina. | 关于这个 妮娜 |
[48:52] | I’m quite certain I already have. | 我相信我已经找到了 |
[48:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:59] | Let me put this politely. | 让我更委婉地说吧 |
[49:01] | I only came out to dinner with you, Lou, | 我只和你出来吃饭 |
[49:03] | purely as a professional courtesy. | 单纯出于职业性的礼数 |
[49:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:12] | I don’t think it’s any secret | 我不认为 |
[49:13] | that I’ve single-handedly raised | 让你的商业价值 |
[49:14] | the unit price of your ratings book. | 大大提升 |
[49:18] | Our ratings book price? Whoa! | 商业价值 哇哦 |
[49:23] | I’m a very fast learner. | 我学东西很快 |
[49:25] | We had a conversation where I specifically mentioned that. | 我们曾经的谈话表明过这一点 |
[49:27] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[49:30] | Well, do you? | 你呢 |
[49:31] | Yes. | 当然 |
[49:32] | I recently learned, for instance, | 我最近就学到了 |
[49:34] | that most Americans watch local news to stay informed. | 许多美国人通过看当地新闻 来保持消息灵通 |
[49:39] | I also learned that | 我也学到了 |
[49:41] | the average half-hour of Los Angeles television news | 洛杉矶电视台的本地新闻 平均每半小时内报道 |
[49:42] | packs all of its local government coverage | 地方政治的部分 |
[49:45] | including law enforcement, budget, transportation, | 包括警察 债务 交通运输 |
[49:47] | education and immigration | 教育和移民 |
[49:49] | into 22 seconds. | 用22秒的时间播报 |
[49:50] | Local crime stories, however, not only usually led the news | 本地犯罪新闻不仅仅主导了新闻 |
[49:54] | but filled 14 times the broadcast, | 是那个的14倍 |
[49:55] | averaging five minutes and seven seconds. | 为此增加了5分7秒 |
[49:57] | KWLA relies heavily on such stories. | KWLA很依赖这种犯罪新闻 |
[50:00] | With Los Angeles crime rates going down, | 随着洛杉矾犯罪率降低… |
[50:02] | I think that makes items like mine particularly valuable. | 我想电视台会十分看重我的素材 |
[50:05] | Like rare animals. | 就像珍稀动物一样 |
[50:08] | I can only imagine that your needs will increase | 我只能想象在下个月的评分时 |
[50:09] | during next month’s rating sweeps period. | 对你的需求量会增加 |
[50:14] | Ooh! | 哇哦 |
[50:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:19] | Well, we certainly appreciate what you do. | 我们会很感激你的所作所为 |
[50:28] | There’s certain good things about being alone. | 独自工作也有它的好处 |
[50:34] | You have time to do the things you wanna do, | 你有时间去做你想做的事情 |
[50:36] | like study and plan, | 比如学习和规划… |
[50:37] | but you can’t have dinners like this | 但你不可能像这样享受晚餐 |
[50:38] | or be physical with a person. | 或是有性生活 |
[50:40] | I mean, outside of flirtation-ship. | 我不是指逢场作戏 |
[50:44] | Where are you going with this? | 你想要说明什么 |
[50:48] | I want that. | 我想要那样的生活 |
[50:52] | With you. | 和你 |
[50:56] | Like you want to keep your job and your health insurance. | 就像你要保住工作和医疗保险 |
[51:01] | Look, just for starters, | 听着 对于一个新手 |
[51:04] | I don’t need you to keep my fucking job. | 我可不需要你来保住工作 |
[51:08] | You’re the news director on the vampire shift | 你是新导编 在洛杉矶兰帕特 |
[51:11] | of the lowest-rated station in Los Angeles. | 有着最低的评分的电视台 |
[51:17] | We have what could be considered an almost-exclusive relationship. | 你对我的拥有实质性的专用权 |
[51:21] | There are many other places I could go. | 这儿还有很多其他地方我能混口饭吃 |
[51:24] | I have to think that you’re invested in this transaction. | 我需要知道你会对我的转型期投资 |
[51:27] | Here you are. | 给 |
[51:30] | -Enjoy. -Thank you. | -请慢用 -谢啦 |
[51:35] | Where did you get the balls to even suggest something like this? | 你哪来的底气给我这样的建议 |
[51:39] | We’re still talking. | 我们继续说 |
[51:41] | No. There’s nothing more to say. | 不 没有什么可说的了 |
[51:43] | You can leave. | 你现在可以出去 |
[51:51] | Okay, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[51:53] | You’ve done well. Okay? | 你做的很好 不是吗 |
[51:55] | And we pay you well, very well. We always have. | 并且我们待你不薄 真的 我们一直都这样 |
[51:59] | If you like, I could get you an exclusive retainer. | 如果你喜欢 我可以给你一次特别的预付费用 |
[52:03] | That would be on top of your segment fees. | 那会比你每次拿到的报酬都高 |
[52:06] | I could maybe even get you a job at the station | 我甚至可以给你安排一个在电视台的职务 |
[52:08] | starting as a production assistant. | 比如从制片助理开始 |
[52:10] | So that you could learn the business from the inside. | 这样你可以从内部学习 这是你一直感兴趣的 |
[52:12] | That’s where you said your interests lie. | 这就是你曾说过的兴趣所在 |
[52:16] | You’re not listening, Nina. | 你根本就没在听 妮娜 |
[52:19] | I happen to know that you haven’t stayed at one station | 我碰巧知道你从没在一家电视台 |
[52:21] | for longer than two years at a time, | 呆过超过两年…… |
[52:22] | and you’re coming up on two years soon. | 而你到这儿快两年了 |
[52:28] | I can imagine | 我可以想象 |
[52:29] | that your contract is for that length of time. | 我可以想到你的合约快要到期 |
[52:30] | And that next month’s ratings | 然后下个月的评分 |
[52:32] | directly affect that. | 决定是否会续约 |
[52:33] | So, you’re threatening that if I don’t… | 所以你是在威胁我 如果我 |
[52:36] | I’m negotiating. | 如果我不遂你意 |
[52:37] | You’re threatening to stop selling to me. | 你对我威胁要停止卖新闻 |
[52:39] | That’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[52:41] | The true price of any item | 东西的真正价值 |
[52:43] | is what somebody’s willing to pay for it. | 在于买家愿意付多少钱 |
[52:45] | You want something. | 你想要一些东西 |
[52:46] | And I want you. | 而我又想要你 |
[52:48] | To fuck you. | 去你的 |
[52:50] | And as a friend. | 作为一个朋友 |
[52:52] | Jesus Christ, friends don’t pressure friends | 天啊 朋友不会威胁朋友 |
[52:55] | to fucking sleep with them. | 去发生性关系 |
[52:57] | Actually, that’s not true, Nina. | 事实上 那不是真的 妮娜 |
[53:01] | Because as I’m sure you know, | 为此我相信你知道 |
[53:05] | a friend is a gift you give yourself. | 一个朋友 是自己给自己的一种礼物 |
[53:42] | Okay, a left on Roth, | 好 现在左转到罗斯 |
[53:43] | and then six blocks to the ramp. | 到达斜坡还有6个街区 |
[53:45] | You’re putting me on the 5? | 你要我去第五大道 |
[53:46] | Yeah, the 2 to | 过了第二大道后 |
[53:47] | the 5 to the 110 to the 10. | 再开往110号高速 最后转向第十大道 |
[53:49] | Did you read my traffic memo yesterday? | 你看了我昨天的交通备忘录没 |
[53:52] | Did I read it? | 我读过吗 |
[53:54] | Yeah, I read it. | 当然 我读过 |
[53:55] | What did it say? | 上面怎么说的 |
[53:57] | About the 5? | 第五大道的呢 |
[53:59] | Okay. I looked at it. What? | 好 我确实看过了 为什么会这样 |
[54:01] | Well, for one thing, it included that | 首先 关于 |
[54:02] | the 5 has floating construction in the fast Lane for the next three weeks. | 第五大道未来几周将会建快车道 |
[54:05] | So, given that, I expect you to put me | 我给你看这个 是希望你 |
[54:06] | on the 2 to the 101 to the 110 to the 10. | 开到101号高速再到110号高速最后转到第十大道 |
[54:09] | That’s half of one, six of the other. | 差不多吧 |
[54:11] | It’s half dozen of one, six of the other. | 差的可多了 |
[54:12] | What I’d like you to do is admit that | 我现在希望你能承认 |
[54:14] | you didn’t read what you said you did. | 你根本没看备忘录 |
[54:15] | You know I’m a reasonable person, | 你知道我是一个讲理的人 |
[54:17] | but nobody likes to be lied to! | 但没人喜欢被欺骗 |
[54:18] | Okay! When am I going to get my raise? | 好吧 那什么时候我能够加薪 |
[54:21] | That’s reasonable, right? | 这个理由充分吗 |
[54:22] | You keep talking about this performance review. | 你一直在说绩效考核 |
[54:24] | When is it gonna happen? | 什么时候开始 |
[54:25] | I’ve been out here two months already, | 在这两个月 |
[54:26] | busting my ass every night. | 我每晚都在玩命 |
[54:28] | I’m tired of your promises for more pay, man. | 我已经听腻了你加薪的承诺 |
[54:30] | I’m sleeping in a garage. | 我到现在还住在垃圾堆里 |
[54:31] | Rick, trying to leverage your salary | 瑞克 在这个经济环境下 |
[54:33] | in this economic environment is near impossible. | 想要提高你的薪水几乎是不可能的了 |
[54:35] | Most firms have set starting wages. | 大多数公司都开始提薪… |
[54:37] | Ideally, you could leverage with other offers, | 理想情况下 你可以利用这个优惠 |
[54:39] | but that’s just not the case | 但是现在 |
[54:40] | in your situation right now. | 还不是时候 |
[54:42] | Test 498. | 测试498 |
[54:43] | Engine 91. North division. Battalion 12. | 91号 北区 12小队 |
[54:45] | Heavy rescue. 56. | 亟需救援 56 |
[54:46] | Air ops respond. Reported plane down. | 空中回复 报告飞机坠毁 |
[54:47] | Whiteman Field, south of Foothill. | 福特希尔南 白人社区 |
[54:49] | Reroute us to that. | 你能给我们指路吗 |
[54:50] | We’re 22 minutes from Foothill, | 我们从富特希尔赶去大概要22分钟 |
[54:52] | and only five from a hit and run. | 去肇事逃离现场只需5分钟 |
[54:54] | They’re rolling heavy rescue and an air ambulance. | 他们看来投入了大量救援和一架医疗直升机 |
[54:56] | Get me there, please. | 把我带过去吧 求你了 |
[55:13] | It’s good right there. Stay on that spot. | 那里视角不错 待在那儿别动 |
[55:16] | Not getting through here. | 你不能过去 |
[55:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s all over here, buddy. | 哇 哇 哇 不能再进去了 兄弟 |
[55:21] | Turn it around, let’s go. | 转身 离开吧 |
[55:25] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[55:28] | Hey, brah! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[55:30] | Five fatals. Come screaming out of the fucking sky. | 死了五人 爆炸声音响彻天际 |
[55:33] | All lit up with the brush on fire. | 连天都被火苗照亮了 |
[55:35] | Mine. Exclusive. I’m banging! | 这是我的 独家的新闻 全是我的 |
[55:40] | And my other Van is in Carson, getting the jumper. | 我的另一辆面包车正在卡森 那个跳楼自杀的现场 |
[55:43] | You know… | 你知道 |
[55:45] | I was trying to hook you up, man. | 我曾经想拉你进来 兄弟 |
[55:47] | I was trying to teach you something. | 尝试着教你一些新鲜玩意儿 |
[55:52] | Welcome to the future, brah. | 欢迎来到新时代 兄弟 |
[56:10] | A car crash. | 一场车祸 |
[56:12] | Well, none of this is gonna knock anybody out. | 这不会吸引任何人 |
[56:15] | I can’t use any of this in my rundown. | 我不会把这个用在我的剪辑里 |
[56:17] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[56:20] | No, I have a stabbing in Corona. | 不是 我还有科罗娜的持刀攻击 |
[56:22] | Where’s the plane crash at Foothill? | 富特希尔的飞机坠机事件呢 |
[56:24] | I don’t mind saying that I’m trying to bring you stories | 我倒是不介意给你们说说 |
[56:26] | that happen here on the ground. | 在地面上发生的事 |
[56:27] | Two has it. It’ll be their lead. | 2台有这个 作为头条 |
[56:30] | Well, I hope that works well for them. | 我希望他们能利用好这新闻 |
[56:31] | Now, let me show you the stabbing in Corona. | 现在 我给你看看科罗娜的持刀攻击 |
[56:33] | I don’t give a goddamn about fucking Corona! | 我才不管在科罗娜发生了什么 |
[56:36] | You know how important this week is. | 你知道这周有多么重要 |
[56:38] | This shit is fucking death to me! | 这对我来说简直就是末日 |
[56:41] | I understand your frustration. | 我明白你的失望 |
[56:43] | I was just trying not to be too hard on myself. | 我只是不希望太苛求自己了 |
[56:45] | I sold you upstairs as some kind of fucking sweeps savior. | 我说过你就像一个救星 |
[56:48] | And I’m leading with a goddamn stabbing. | 然后我就拿着这种该死的头条新闻 |
[56:51] | In Corona! | 关于科罗娜 |
[56:53] | So, you want that, then? | 那么你想要什么 |
[56:54] | I want you to get in the goddamn game! | 我想要你去好好地拍视频 |
[56:56] | I want something people can’t turn away from. | 我想要不让人换台的重磅新闻 |
[56:59] | I want what you fucking promised me! | 我想要你他妈的保证 |
[57:14] | Good morning, everyone. | 各位 早上好 |
[57:15] | Thanks for joining us. I’m Pat Harvey. | 谢谢收看本台 我是帕特·哈维 |
[57:16] | Hope your day’s getting off to a good start. I’m Kent Shocknek. | 我希望你们今天有个好兆头 我是肯特·绍克内克 |
[57:19] | We begin with a tragedy last night | 我们首先看看昨晚 |
[57:20] | in the foothills of Santa Susana Pass | 在圣苏珊娜的富特希尔发生的惨祸 |
[57:22] | where a private plane crashed with no survivors. | 一家私人飞机坠毁了 没有幸存者 |
[57:25] | CBS2 has obtained this exclusive video. | CBS2得到了独家视频 |
[57:28] | We want to remind you now | 我们想提醒 |
[57:29] | that what you’re about to see is graphic, | 您接下来看到的镜头… |
[57:31] | and viewer discretion is advised. | 需要考虑观众的酌情权 |
[58:32] | Since when did Coldwater become faster than Laurel? | 什么时候到科尔德沃特比去劳雷尔快 |
[58:34] | Huh? What was the thinking there? | 你在想什么 |
[58:37] | I didn’t ask that to hear myself speak. | 我没要你听我的自言自语 |
[58:39] | Because, you know, Coldwater only has six lights. | 因为 你知道 科尔德沃特只有六个红绿灯 |
[58:42] | Laurel has places to pass. | 劳雷尔的路可以跑的快 |
[58:43] | I can’t get around this person until Ventura. | 我到文图拉之前没法超他的车 |
[58:46] | It’s the same argument, man. I said this route. | 我都设定好路线了 兄弟 我说过路线 |
[58:48] | If you wanted to take Laurel, | 你要到劳雷尔 |
[58:50] | you should have said something. | 你倒吱声啊 |
[58:51] | I thought that you worked in other factors. | 我以为你考虑了所有因素 因为你应该比我更清楚 |
[58:52] | If I didn’t think that you could do better, | 如果我不认为你能做的更好的话 |
[58:54] | I wouldn’t ride you so hard about the routes. | 也不会因为这些路线这么严厉地批评你了 |
[58:56] | I think you know that, Rick. | 我想你应该知道的 瑞克 |
[58:57] | I think it may just be possible | 我觉得 可能 |
[58:59] | that I have a higher opinion of you than you have of yourself. | 我想我该雇用了比你出色的人 |
[59:02] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[59:03] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[59:07] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[59:09] | To get to a Van crash on Moorpark? | 就为了去墨尔帕克的车祸现场 |
[59:11] | Who cares? What’s the rush? | 又不是什么紧急事件 |
[59:14] | Why aren’t we at the rape at Griffith Park like everybody else? | 为啥我们不像其他人那样 去格里菲斯公园拍强奸案 |
[59:24] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me. | 噢 见鬼 噢 见鬼 |
[59:27] | Oh, God! That’s the fucking Mayhem Van. | 哦 我的天 那是该死的梅汉姆的小货车 |
[59:30] | Joe Loder and the other dude. | 乔洛德和另一个人 |
[59:31] | What’s his name? Fucking Marcus. | 他叫什么来着 马库斯 |
[59:34] | Park the car and get your camera. | 停好车 带上你的摄像机 |
[59:52] | What the hell happened? | 他妈的发生了什么 |
[59:55] | According to witnesses, they were driving at a high rate of speed, | 目击者说 他们当时正在高速行驶… |
[59:58] | probably toward Griffith Park, | 可能是去格里菲斯公园… |
[1:00:00] | when, apparently, they ran head-on into this light pole. | 当时 显然他们撞上了这根路灯杆 |
[1:00:02] | No other car. Single vehicle. | 没有其他的车 就一辆 |
[1:00:06] | How did they just run into a pole? | 他们怎么就撞上一根杆子 |
[1:00:16] | Hey, don’t film that, man. He’s one of us. | 嘿 别拍他 他是自己人 |
[1:00:18] | Not anymore, Rick. | 不再是了 瑞克 |
[1:00:20] | We’re professionals. | 我们是专业的 |
[1:00:22] | He’s a sale. | 而他只是一个买视频的 |
[1:00:24] | Got facial trauma. Got lacerations all the way down… | 有脸部外伤 伤口一直到下面 |
[1:00:28] | Yeah, I’m calling it in. | 对 我在打给医院 |
[1:00:29] | Minimize that movement. | 动作幅度小点 |
[1:00:31] | Get him back in the ambulance and put some oxygen on him. | 把他放在救护车里 开始输氧 |
[1:00:33] | -Drop him down. -Keep pressure on him. | -把他放下来 -继续按压 |
[1:00:35] | Back that unit off. | 那边的人后退一下 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, let’s get some four-by-fours on there. | 车子准备好 |
[1:00:40] | Bring the gurney all the way up. | 把轮床收起来 |
[1:00:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:00:44] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[1:00:45] | I got him, I got him. | 我搞定了 我搞定了 |
[1:00:47] | -Make sure you size him right. -All right. | -把他放稳了 -好 |
[1:01:16] | Man, we are way the hell out here. | 现在就是我们独家 |
[1:01:25] | Any Mission unit. | 所有单位 |
[1:01:27] | Residential 211 in progress. | 211号住宅 |
[1:01:28] | 37 Bonhill Road. | 邦希尔路37号 |
[1:01:30] | Receiving 211 siren activation. | 211号住宅 报警器激活 |
[1:01:32] | Armed response on a home invasion. | 入室盗窃 |
[1:01:35] | We’re five blocks away. Pull a U-turn. | 我们在五个街区外 掉个头 |
[1:01:48] | At the end of the street. Coming up. | 马上在街的另一边 |
[1:01:50] | 4808. Here! | 4808 这里 |
[1:01:58] | We beat the police. | 我们把警察揍了 |
[1:01:59] | -What do you want me to do? -You know what to do, Rick! | -你想让我做什么 -你知道怎么做 瑞克 |
[1:04:27] | 3-X-21. Go ahead. | 3X21 上吧 |
[1:04:30] | 3-X-21, confirm address | 3X21 确认地址 |
[1:04:31] | on the 211 at Bonhill Road. | 是在211号邦希尔路 |
[1:05:34] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[1:05:36] | -We’re leaving. -What? | -我们走 -什么 |
[1:05:38] | What’s in there? What’s going on? | 里面有什么 发生了什么吗 |
[1:05:41] | What happened in there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[1:05:42] | You should have walked in and looked, Rick, | 你就应该和我一起走的 |
[1:05:43] | if you’re that curious. | 如果你很好奇 |
[1:05:44] | That’s what I’m paying you to do. | 那就是为什么我付钱让你去做 |
[1:05:45] | You need to show initiative. | 你需要表现出了主动积极性 |
[1:05:47] | There is no better way to achieve job security | 让自己对于雇主来说不可或缺 |
[1:05:49] | than by making yourself an indispensable employee. | 这样才能保住工作 |
[1:05:51] | I heard gunshots! | 我听到了枪声 |
[1:05:53] | All the more reason you might have helped me. | 所以 你应该帮助我 |
[1:05:55] | You might have learned a new skill that made you more useful | 你要学一门新的技术 让你自己变得有用 |
[1:05:57] | and put us on a track toward growth! | 让我们的组合强大起来 |
[1:06:36] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[1:06:38] | -Why? -Because I said so. | -为什么 -因为我说的 |
[1:07:27] | We have a hit-and-run in Beverly Hills, | 我们有贝弗利山庄的一起肇事逃逸 |
[1:07:29] | a car versus pedestrian incident and a robbery. | 一辆车撞上了行人 还有一起抢劫 |
[1:07:32] | Do we have footage of the crash? | 我们拿到车祸的带子了吗 |
[1:07:33] | Surveillance footage. | 只有监视录像 |
[1:07:39] | I’ve been trying to reach you for the last hour. | 我在过去的一个小时里 一直在试图联系你 |
[1:07:41] | In the future, when you don’t have anything, | 即使以后你没有什么东西 |
[1:07:43] | man up and don’t dodge my fucking calls. | 也要拿出男人的样子 不要不接我电话 |
[1:07:46] | I do have something. | 我的确有事 |
[1:07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:50] | Home invasion, triple murder in Granada Hills. | 入室盗窃 在格拉纳达山 三名受害者 |
[1:07:53] | That’s just breaking now. | 才发生的 |
[1:07:54] | We got there before the police. | 我们比警察早到这儿 |
[1:07:59] | You have it? | 你有 |
[1:08:04] | I’m not going to list the many benefits of this piece. | 我不会举出来这条带子的各种好处… |
[1:08:06] | I think it’s probably best if you just watch it for yourself. | 或许你最好应该自己看看 |
[1:08:09] | I could have had someone out there by now. | 现在我们外面应该有人了 |
[1:08:10] | Why didn’t you call it in? | 你为什么不打电话 |
[1:08:12] | To increase your need, and improve my bargaining position. | 提升我的个人价值和需求 |
[1:08:15] | Frank, Jenny! Bay 2, now! | 弗兰克 简妮 2号房 现在 |
[1:08:47] | Get Linda in here. | 让琳达进来 |
[1:08:59] | Home invasion in Granada. | 在格拉纳达的入室案件 |
[1:09:01] | He got there before the cops. | 他比警察早到了 |
[1:09:02] | We have 10 minutes to airtime. | 足足十分钟 |
[1:09:04] | How much of this can we show? | 我们能放多少 |
[1:09:06] | You mean, legally? | 你们是合法的吗 |
[1:09:08] | No, morally. Of course, legally. | 不道德 但是当然合法 |
[1:09:10] | Have they been identified? | 识别他们的身份了吗 |
[1:09:11] | It just happened, so you have to assume no, | 这发生得突然 所以你必须假设还没有 |
[1:09:13] | and that’s just one of the issues. | 然而这也是其中一个问题 |
[1:09:14] | We can’t broadcast their identities | 没有通知直系家属的情况下 |
[1:09:16] | without notifying the next of kin. | 你们不能播出他们的身份 |
[1:09:18] | We’re not identifying them. | 我们不会暴露他们的身份的 |
[1:09:19] | You are by proxy, by showing their faces. | 毕竟你还是会播出他们的脸 |
[1:09:21] | We pixelate the faces. | 我们把脸马赛克 |
[1:09:23] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里得到这个的 |
[1:09:24] | Stringer. | 一个特约记者 |
[1:09:25] | Hi, Linda. I’m Lou. | 你好 琳达 我是卢 |
[1:09:27] | Um, Jesus. Is there a dead baby inside of there? | 哦 我的天 这里面是一个死去的婴儿吗 |
[1:09:29] | No. The crib was empty. | 不 婴儿床是空的 |
[1:09:31] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:09:32] | Are we breaking the law by showing this? | 我们是不是违法了 |
[1:09:36] | Block the faces, don’t give out the exact address. | 脸上打马赛克 不要放出详细地址… |
[1:09:39] | Do that, I guess. I don’t know. | 就这样做 我猜 我也会不知道的 |
[1:09:42] | I wouldn’t think so, no. | 我认为不行 |
[1:09:44] | Journalistically and ethically? | 记者的职业操守 |
[1:09:45] | This isn’t Hartford. | 这不是哈特福德 |
[1:09:46] | We are beyond all broadcast standards. | 我们越过了广播行业底线 |
[1:09:48] | Have you seen the overnights? | 你看过晚间新闻吗 |
[1:09:50] | I’ll risk the fine. | 我要冒着法律的危险 |
[1:09:52] | What did you pay for this? | 你要为这个付多少 |
[1:09:54] | The price hasn’t been negotiated yet. | 价格还没有商定 |
[1:09:57] | Give us a minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[1:09:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:04] | -How much? -$100, 000. | -多少钱 -10万 |
[1:10:06] | -How much? -$50, 000. | -多少钱 -5万 |
[1:10:09] | I need a number. Nine minutes. I need a number. | 我要一个数字 9分钟 我要一个数字 |
[1:10:11] | I just gave you two. | 我刚给了两个 |
[1:10:12] | $3, 000. | 3千 |
[1:10:14] | I got $3, 000 for the food truck stabbings. | 3000那是你付给持刀抢劫案的价格 |
[1:10:16] | There were more dead. | 这里有更多人死了 |
[1:10:17] | Those were poor Mexican people in a roach coach. | 这是一些在罗奇寇兹的穷墨西哥人 |
[1:10:19] | Two of them were illegals. | 两个人是非法移民 |
[1:10:20] | These are three wealthy white people, | 这是三个有钱的白人 |
[1:10:22] | shot and killed in their mansion. | 在他们的豪宅里被枪杀了 |
[1:10:23] | Including a suburban housewife shotgunned in her bed. | 包括一个郊区的家庭妇女 在她的床上被枪杀了 |
[1:10:26] | I know you, Nina. | 我了解你 妮娜 |
[1:10:27] | I know your interest and excitement in this product | 我知道你对此很感兴趣而且激动 |
[1:10:29] | is greater than the amount you’re offering. | 你打算给出更高的价格 |
[1:10:38] | -$5, 000. -$30, 000. | -5千 -3万 |
[1:10:40] | -$7, 000. -$25, 000. | -7千 -2万5 |
[1:10:41] | -$8, 000. -$15, 000. | -8千 -1万5 |
[1:10:42] | -$9, 000. -$15, 000. | -9千 -1万5 |
[1:10:45] | -$10, 000. -$15, 000. | -1万 -1万5 |
[1:10:46] | Give me a serious number. | 给我个实在的价格 |
[1:10:48] | $15, 000. | 1万5 |
[1:10:49] | Can’t do it. Never happen. There’s a matter of precedent. | 我做不到 这不可能 从来没有这种先例 |
[1:10:51] | Ten is my last best offer. | 1万 是我的最后出价 |
[1:10:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:10:56] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:10:58] | Seven has approached me at least several times. | 第7台已经跟我接触好几次了 |
[1:11:00] | The ND there gave me his number. | 丹·维托把他的号码给我了 |
[1:11:02] | They’ll make me a better offer. It’s a five-minute drive. | 他们出价更好 就离着5分钟远的路程 |
[1:11:04] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[1:11:13] | Twelve. | 1万2 |
[1:11:14] | Fifteen. | 1万5 |
[1:11:15] | I can’t spend a month’s budget on a single story. | 我不能在这个上面花掉整个月的预算 |
[1:11:18] | What if the story’s not over? | 那如果故事还继续呢 |
[1:11:21] | The people who did this escaped. | 凶手逃走了 |
[1:11:22] | They’re still out there, walking around with the rest of us. | 他们还逍遥法外 就在我们周围 |
[1:11:26] | If I had a family and I lived in a home, that might make me nervous. | 如果我有家庭的话 会很害怕的 |
[1:11:29] | I’d want updates on what was going on. | 我会跟进事件进展 |
[1:11:31] | With this footage, people would turn to your channel for the story. | 有了这个视频 人们会一直关注着你们的节目 |
[1:11:35] | I like you, Nina. | 现在我挺喜欢你的 妮娜 |
[1:11:37] | And I look forward to our time together. | 我期待跟你相处的时间 |
[1:11:39] | But you have to understand. | 但是你要知道 |
[1:11:40] | $15, 000 isn’t all that I want. | 我要的并不仅仅是1万5美元 |
[1:11:43] | From here on, starting now, | 从这里现在开始… |
[1:11:45] | I want my work to be credited by the anchors and on a burn. | 我应该被主持人提到 我的名字应该出现在屏幕上 |
[1:11:48] | The name of my company is. | 我公司的名字是 |
[1:11:49] | Video Production News, a professional news-gathering service. | 视频新闻 专业视频制作商 |
[1:11:52] | That’s how it should be read and that’s how it should be said. | 那是它应该在新闻中出现 |
[1:11:55] | I also want to go to the next rung, and meet your team. | 还有我想进行下一步 见见你的团队 |
[1:11:58] | And the station manager and the director and the anchors. | 电台经理和导演和后勤 |
[1:12:00] | And start developing my own personal relationships. | 然后开始积攒我自己的人脉 |
[1:12:03] | I’d like to start meeting them this morning. | 我想要在今天早上开始见他们 |
[1:12:04] | You’ll take me around, you’ll introduce me as the owner and President | 你带我四处溜溜 你要把我作为 |
[1:12:07] | of Video Production News | 视频新闻的CEO来介绍 |
[1:12:08] | and remind them of some of my many other stories. | 提醒他们一些我的其他故事 |
[1:12:11] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[1:12:12] | I also want to stop our discussion over prices. | 比起价钱 我一直想要结束我们讨论. |
[1:12:15] | This will save time. | 这会更省时间 |
[1:12:16] | When I say that a particular number | 所以当我说这是最低出价时 |
[1:12:17] | is my lowest price, that’s my lowest price. | 那就是我的最低出价 |
[1:12:19] | And you can be assured that I arrived | 你要知道我对我的 |
[1:12:20] | at whatever that number is very carefully. | 出价是很谨慎的 |
[1:12:22] | Now, when I say that I want these things, | 现在 当我说 我要这些东西 |
[1:12:27] | I mean that I want them. | 我是认真的 |
[1:12:29] | And I don’t want to have to ask again. | 而且我不希望再问第二遍 |
[1:12:31] | And the last thing that I want, Nina, | 还有一样我想要的东西 妮娜… |
[1:12:32] | is for you to do the things that I ask you to do | 而我最后要求你做的事 |
[1:12:34] | when we’re alone together in your apartment. | 就是跟你在公寓里单独相处 |
[1:12:35] | Not like the last time! | 不像上次那样 |
[1:12:41] | So… | 所以… |
[1:12:44] | I’ll tell you what. | 我来告诉你 |
[1:12:47] | I have the Van crash on Moorpark tonight. | 我今天晚上在墨尔帕克有一场货车相撞事件… |
[1:12:49] | It was a couple of stringers, actually. | 实际上有几个特约记者 |
[1:12:51] | That could lead by itself on an average night. | 那可以当某个晚上的头条 |
[1:12:54] | I’d be willing to throw that in for free. | 我非常乐意 |
[1:12:59] | So what do you say, do we have a deal? | 怎么样 成交 |
[1:13:05] | Lisa Mays, Ben Waterman, Lou Bloom. | 丽·莎梅斯 本·沃特曼 这是卢·布鲁姆. |
[1:13:07] | -Hi. -Hello. How are you, Lisa? | -你好 -你好 你怎么样 丽莎 |
[1:13:09] | You remember Lou from the Benedict Canyon crash. | 你一定记得卢吧 拍本尼迪克特峡谷车祸的那个 |
[1:13:11] | Oh, yeah. Amazing stuff. | 噢 是啊 好东西 |
[1:13:13] | That was my company, Video Production News. | 那是我的公司 视频新闻 |
[1:13:15] | I would just like to say | 我只想说 |
[1:13:16] | that I think that what the two of you do is incredibly valuable. | 我认为你们俩所做的…非常有价值 |
[1:13:20] | -Thank you. -That’s nice of you to say. | -谢谢 -你这么说我很开心 |
[1:13:22] | We appreciate it. | 我们非常感激 |
[1:13:23] | I don’t know how long this tape runs, we might dump out. | 我不知道这个带子有多长 可能要全部播放出来 |
[1:13:26] | Twenty seconds to back. Ben and Lisa, 20 seconds to back. | 剩下20秒准备 本和丽莎 只有20秒 |
[1:13:28] | Set up a sting dig, Camera Two on a two-shot. | 2号机 给双人特写镜头 |
[1:13:30] | Where’s the banner? | 大标题呢 |
[1:13:31] | Did we decide on one? | 我们要定一个吗 |
[1:13:33] | Horror House. | “恐怖屋” |
[1:13:34] | What did we talk about? | 我们说过的 |
[1:13:35] | Can you build that? Put it on CG-one. | 把它放在CG1上 |
[1:13:37] | Back in 10 seconds. | 开始倒数 |
[1:13:38] | 9 8 7 6… Nine, eight, seven, six, | |
[1:13:42] | 5 4 3… five, four, three, | |
[1:13:45] | two, one. Sting it. | 2 1…开始 |
[1:13:49] | Mics. Dissolve. Cue. | 麦克风 开大 提示 |
[1:13:51] | Hello, everybody. This is KWLA with breaking news. | 大家好 这里是KWLA 我们有突发性事件 |
[1:13:54] | Over the last half-hour or so, | 半小时前发生的 |
[1:13:56] | we’ve now received word of an apparent home invasion triple homicide | 我们刚刚获悉发生在圣费尔南多的格拉纳达山地区的 |
[1:14:00] | in the Granada Hills area of the San Fernando Valley. | 一起明显入室抢劫案 三人被害 |
[1:14:02] | Now, at present, the number of those dead… | 到目前为止 具体的死亡人数… |
[1:14:04] | Preset Camera Two. | 2号机准备 |
[1:14:05] | Have not been confirmed yet by the police | 尚未被警方证实 |
[1:14:06] | but KWLA has obtained exclusive footage from inside the crime scene | 但是KWAL有来自犯罪现场内部的独家记录视频 |
[1:14:11] | in which at least three bodies can be observed. | 至少有3具尸体被发现 |
[1:14:13] | Now, we’re going to show you segments of that footage | 现在我们将向你们展示一些独家视频片段 |
[1:14:16] | throughout the rest of this broadcast, | 我们会在节目中以及今天 |
[1:14:18] | but also throughout the day. | 其他时间滚动播出这些片段 |
[1:14:19] | Ben, Lisa, I have a tape. | 本 丽莎 准备好录像带 |
[1:14:20] | When you’re ready, throw to it. | 如果你们好了 我们就开始放 |
[1:14:21] | I’ll follow you. | 我会跟上能 |
[1:14:23] | Again, we’re about to show you exclusive KWLA video | 再次重申 我们要为您展示KWLA独家 |
[1:14:26] | from inside the actual crime scene. | 播出的来自犯罪现场的视频 |
[1:14:28] | It’s graphic. Repeat it. | “含有令人不适的内容” |
[1:14:29] | And before broadcasting this video, | 播出此视频之前 |
[1:14:31] | we want to warn our viewers that these are extremely graphic images. | 我们要警告观众 这段视频包含血腥暴力内容 |
[1:14:35] | And I’m hearing from our control room | 我已经收到从导播室来的消息 |
[1:14:37] | that we have that video, | 表示他们已经准备好录像了 |
[1:14:38] | and we’re going to show it now. | 让我们看看吧 |
[1:14:40] | This is footage that we have obtained exclusively by KWLA | 来自KWLA独家视频 来自犯罪现场 |
[1:14:43] | from Video Production News. | 由视频新闻提供 |
[1:14:45] | This is a professional news-gathering service. | 这是一家专业的新闻素材提供公司 |
[1:14:47] | This is what appears to be a shotgun, | 这里有把枪 |
[1:14:49] | something you might use for home defense. | 也许曾用来自卫 |
[1:14:51] | You can see the pistol grips | 你可以看到枪柄 |
[1:14:53] | on the front and the back there. | 从前后来看看 |
[1:14:54] | Quite possibly the murder weapon. | 也许就是凶枪 |
[1:14:56] | And now, Lisa, as we move inside, this is a beautiful home. | 可以看到我们进到房间里了 这是个很漂亮的房子 |
[1:14:59] | A beautiful home in a very safe neighborhood. | 在安全地区的一个漂亮房子 |
[1:15:01] | Or, what most people think is a safe neighborhood. | 大多数人都以为这里很安全 |
[1:15:03] | It appears that that is the first body. | 这是第一具尸体 |
[1:15:06] | A young woman, I’m guessing, from this angle. | 年轻女人 我想 从这个角度 |
[1:15:08] | A young woman on a sofa, there. | 年轻女人倒在沙发上 这 |
[1:15:10] | All of the faces, though, have been blurred out. | 所有人面部都打上了马赛克 我们并不想显示出来 |
[1:15:13] | They’ve escaped. They’re on the loose. | “凶手依然在逃” |
[1:15:14] | That is the first of what we understand | 我们最先了解到的是 |
[1:15:16] | are three bodies in the home in Granada Hills. | 是有3具尸体在他们位于格拉那达山的家中 |
[1:15:19] | And this was committed by a suspect, or suspects who are still out there. | 疑犯一个 或多个依然未被抓住 |
[1:15:24] | They’re believed to have escaped. | 他们依然在逃 |
[1:15:26] | And if you think about that, that is a very frightening thought. | 如果你想到这点 那就让人害怕 |
[1:15:28] | Repeat that. | 重复这一点 |
[1:15:29] | Yes, scary, and very concerning, | 是的 很吓人 也令人担心 |
[1:15:31] | particularly given what we’re looking at here. | 尤其是看到这些图像 |
[1:15:33] | The savagery of what these pictures show. | 所展示出的野蛮和残暴 |
[1:15:35] | And now, look, there on the floor. | 看这里 地板上 |
[1:15:37] | Lisa, what is that? A bloodied article of clothing? | 丽莎 这是什么 一件带血的衣服 |
[1:15:40] | It looks like a silk shirt. | 看上去像是一件丝绸衬衫 |
[1:15:41] | Maybe a woman’s silk blouse. | 我不确定 也许是女人的裙子 |
[1:15:43] | It’s just so sad. | 这真令人难过 |
[1:15:44] | Stand by to dissolve, Two. | 准备好切换到2号机 |
[1:15:46] | And, obviously, there is the second body. | 很明显 这里有第二具尸体 |
[1:15:49] | -They’ve escaped. Repeat it. -The person or people | -仍未归案 重复这个 -那个人 或那些人 |
[1:15:50] | who committed all of this brutal home invasion robbery, | 而干下这一血案的凶手仍未被确定 |
[1:15:53] | they’re presently unidentified and at large, still on the streets. | 目前仍未被确认并且在逃 依然在街道上流窜 |
[1:15:56] | Hit it again. Harder. | 再重复一遍 加重语气 |
[1:15:58] | This has got to be a huge worry | 这不仅会让该地区的 |
[1:15:59] | not only to the residents in this neighborhood, | 居民感到忧虑 |
[1:16:01] | the Granada Hills area as well. | 格拉那达山地区 |
[1:16:02] | All of Los Angeles, if you think about it. | 甚至是整个洛杉矶地区 如果你想想 |
[1:16:04] | Yeah, the entire Southland, really. Tonight, absolutely. | 是的 确切无疑 在今晚 整个南部都将人心惶惶 |
[1:16:06] | An apparent family attacked, savagely killed. | 一个家庭在今晚就被残忍的灭门 |
[1:16:09] | We believe this is their own home. | 我们相信这就是他们自己家里 |
[1:16:11] | In what is one of the quieter, | 在较为宁静的 |
[1:16:13] | I think a frankly more upscale and affluent neighborhoods in the whole Valley. | 我想这是大峡谷最宁静的富人区之一 |
[1:16:18] | In all of Los Angeles. | 也是整个洛杉矶地区中的 |
[1:16:20] | And now, as we’re moving, this is a nursery. | 现在 我们继续向前 这是婴儿房 |
[1:16:22] | -And you hope to God… -Build it. | -你希望上帝…-加强这句 |
[1:16:23] | That there’s not a baby in that crib. | 婴儿床上没婴儿 |
[1:16:26] | Yeah, you’re just praying that that crib is empty. | 我们祈祷婴儿床是空的 |
[1:16:28] | Because this is definitely a child’s room. | 这里肯定是个小孩的房间 |
[1:16:30] | And, now, as we look, thank goodness. Absolutely great. | 现在我们能看到里面了 感谢上帝 |
[1:16:33] | In fact, our understanding right now | 事实上 庆幸的是 |
[1:16:34] | is that there was no baby found in the house. | 这个房间里没有婴儿 |
[1:16:37] | Or any baby that was seen at all by the people who filmed this for us. | 为我们提供视频的人确定这里没有婴儿 |
[1:16:40] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:16:41] | That’s Video News, | 这段视频新闻 |
[1:16:42] | this is a professional news-gathering service that we use. | 是由专业新闻视频提供商提供 |
[1:16:45] | Apparently, what we’re hearing from their photographer | 据公司的摄影师称 |
[1:16:47] | is that they arrived even before the police did. | 他们甚至比警方更早来到现场 |
[1:16:51] | And then entered this home to help, | 进入房间为这些受害者提供帮助 |
[1:16:53] | or at least offer some sort of assistance | 并拍摄了这个 |
[1:16:55] | and then came upon what you’re looking at here. | 然后碰巧你们所看到的这些镜头 |
[1:16:57] | They came upon three bodies. | 他们发现了三具尸体 |
[1:17:00] | And that, right there is the third body on the floor. | 就在这里 第三具尸体 |
[1:17:02] | This is a man, gray hair. What would you think, Lisa? Maybe 40s, 50s? | 一个男人趴在这里 多大年纪 40到50岁 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah, 50s. Maybe even 60s. | 嗯 也许有60 |
[1:17:07] | “Vicious attack.” | “野蛮的袭击” |
[1:17:09] | We’ve been looking at all this graphic footage | 这些可怕的镜头 |
[1:17:11] | and just the viciousness, the severity of violence. | 显示了一场野蛮的 |
[1:17:13] | Master control, we’re going to come to a break. | 导播 我们稍作休息 |
[1:17:15] | We’re going to commercial, then cutting to Joel and a police statement. | 我们要进广告 然后切入警方的声明 |
[1:17:18] | I’m getting word right now that police | 警方已经准备好 |
[1:17:19] | are getting ready to issue a statement | 发表关于这一案件的声明 |
[1:17:22] | from the scene and Joel Beatty is there for that. | 我们的记者乔尔·比蒂将在现场进行报道 |
[1:17:25] | Right now, we’re going to take a quick break. | 我想现在我们该稍作休息了 |
[1:17:27] | Ready to break in five, four… | 切换倒计时 5 4 |
[1:17:29] | Sneak in your music. | 插入音乐 |
[1:17:30] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[1:17:32] | Fade to black. Roll your break. | 渐入黑屏 播放广告 |
[1:17:35] | That’s a 10-share. | 绝对是完美 |
[1:17:37] | I want theme music on the return, | 在节目回来的时候要放主题音乐 |
[1:17:39] | the cut we used for the Simi rail crash. | 就是我们常用在凶杀案的那个 |
[1:17:41] | Audio, cut 32, please. Cut 32 when we come back. | 音轨32 准备 我们回来时请切到32音轨 |
[1:17:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:17:49] | Rolling with your banner. | 滚到播出大标题 |
[1:17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:53] | Actually, he’d like to meet you. | 事实上 他想要见你 |
[1:17:55] | Come back, One, and key on Ben. | 倒回 1 重点是本 |
[1:17:57] | Hey, heads up, you guys. The police spokesman | 嘿 抬起头来 你们 警方发言人 |
[1:17:58] | -is making an announcement in 60 seconds. -I gotta go. | -即将在60秒内发表一则声明 -我得走了 |
[1:18:02] | Nina, we are getting a ton of heat | 妮纳 我正在犯罪现场 |
[1:18:03] | from the police out here about that video. | 警方对我们那段录像极其关注 |
[1:18:06] | Tell them to call the station. | 让他们打电话给电台 |
[1:18:07] | Fifteen seconds. | 50秒 |
[1:18:09] | -They want to talk to the person who shot it. -I shot it. | -他们想要跟拍摄短片的人聊聊 -是我拍的 |
[1:18:11] | Joel, it’s Video Production News. | 乔尔 是视频新闻公司 |
[1:18:13] | Tell them to call me. | 让他们打给我 |
[1:18:15] | Lou, they can’t hear you. | Lou 他们听不到的 |
[1:18:16] | Coming back in five, | 5秒后回来 |
[1:18:18] | 4 3 2 1 four, three, two, one. | |
[1:18:22] | Fade up. | 开始 |
[1:18:28] | We have more information coming in from the Granada Hills area | 我们有来自格拉那达山案件的进一步消息… |
[1:18:33] | and the scene of an apparent home invasion | 以及来自一起入室抢劫案的现场报道 |
[1:18:34] | that has left a husband and wife and their housekeeper… | 现场留下一对夫妻以及他们的管家 |
[1:18:37] | What we know at the moment is that | 目前为止我们知道的 |
[1:18:38] | at some time around 5:00 this morning, | 是今晨5时左右 |
[1:18:40] | gunmen broke into this upscale… | 持枪者闯入这个上流的社区 |
[1:18:42] | Residents are disturbed and concerned by the brutal triple murder… | 三人遭到谋杀 使得市民们十分不安且高度关注事态发展 |
[1:18:45] | The way we got it, though, is a video production crew | 我们得到录像的途径是通过一个录像团队 |
[1:18:47] | that we work with from time to time. | 我们与该团队合作了多次 |
[1:18:49] | They, apparently, arrived on the scene | 他们 显然 到达位于格拉那达山的犯罪现场 |
[1:18:50] | in Granada Hills before the police got there. | 远远早于警方到达该地 |
[1:18:52] | Before anybody. | 早于所有人 |
[1:18:53] | The photographer who took those pictures | 拍摄了这些画面的摄影师 |
[1:18:56] | told us earlier that he walked up to the door, | 之前告诉我们他走进门内 |
[1:18:58] | he saw what we all saw in his videotape. | 然后他看到了我们在录像里看到的场景 |
[1:19:01] | And then he started to look inside, so that he could help | 之后他开始在里面查看 以便帮助 |
[1:19:04] | or render assistance to someone. | 或是提供一些协助 |
[1:19:06] | That’s when he walked into the house | 这时他走进了房子 |
[1:19:07] | and started shooting the video. | 开始拍摄录像 |
[1:19:09] | He found the three deceased in the house. | 他发现三人死在家中 |
[1:19:11] | The two females and the one… | 3名女性以及一名 |
[1:19:25] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[1:19:26] | I’m Detective Frontieri. This is my partner, Detective Lieberman. | 我是梵蒂艾瑞警探 这是我的搭档利伯曼警探 |
[1:19:29] | Are you Louis Bloom? | 你是路易斯·布鲁姆 |
[1:19:30] | Yes, I’m Lou. | 没错 我就是卢 |
[1:19:32] | -You live here? -Yes, that’s right. | -你住在这儿 -是的 |
[1:19:34] | May we come inside? | 我们能进去吗 |
[1:19:35] | -Why? -Why not? | -为什么 -可以吗 |
[1:19:37] | -You want to? -Yes. | -你们要进来 -是的 |
[1:19:39] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[1:19:40] | Wonderful. | 好的 |
[1:19:47] | You were in Granada Hills last night. | 你昨晚在格拉那达山 |
[1:19:48] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[1:19:50] | You shot the video in the house? | 在房里拍摄 |
[1:19:52] | Yes, ma’am, I did. That’s right. | 是的 女士 是我 对 |
[1:19:54] | You went inside the house? You filmed all through the house? | 你进入到房子里 你拍了整座屋子 |
[1:19:58] | You even filmed the bodies. | 甚至拍了尸体 |
[1:20:00] | All before the police came. | 在警察来之前 |
[1:20:01] | That door was open, ma’am. | 门是开着的 女士 |
[1:20:03] | Detective. | 叫警探 |
[1:20:04] | The door was open and what I did was I went in to see if I could help, | 门是开着 我所做的一切只是希望能帮上忙 |
[1:20:08] | because the alarm was ringing. | 因为警报器在响 |
[1:20:10] | An active crime scene. | 在犯罪现场 |
[1:20:11] | I didn’t know it was a crime scene. | 我没意识到那是犯罪现场 |
[1:20:14] | You knew what it was. | 你知道什么 |
[1:20:15] | I know that an alarm means someone is in trouble. | 我听到了警报 知道那儿有麻烦 |
[1:20:18] | And you sold it to be shown on TV. | 然后把录像卖给电视台 |
[1:20:21] | We’re a professional news-gathering service. | 我是专业的新闻提供商 |
[1:20:23] | What did you see when you arrived? | 你到的时候看到什么人了么 |
[1:20:25] | Uh, two men leaving in a vehicle. | 两个男人开车离开 |
[1:20:27] | You saw two men? | 你看到两个人 |
[1:20:29] | They were just shapes, really. I was afraid, so I hid. | 只是两个人轮廓 我很害怕躲起来了 |
[1:20:32] | And then I saw the shapes of two men | 只看到两人的轮廓 |
[1:20:33] | moving inside the vehicle, if that helps. | 他们在车里 如果有用的话 |
[1:20:35] | Describe the men. | 描述一下 |
[1:20:37] | It was dark. | 那时候很黑 |
[1:20:38] | And then they drove away. | 他们很快就开走了 |
[1:20:40] | -Black? White? Tall? -I couldn’t see. | -黑人还是白人 高吗 -我没看清 |
[1:20:42] | What were they driving? | 他们开什么车 |
[1:20:43] | An SUV. | 一辆SUV |
[1:20:45] | Dark-colored. | 深色的 |
[1:20:46] | Rims? Tinted windows? | 轮胎 车窗呢 |
[1:20:48] | Maybe. Not that I saw. | 也许 我没看清 |
[1:20:51] | Do you have any film on the men or the car? | 你拍到那辆车了吗 |
[1:20:53] | No, I don’t. I only started filming when I was inside. | 没有 我进去后才开始拍摄 |
[1:20:57] | I’d like a copy of that footage. | 我要一份视频复件 |
[1:20:59] | Do I have to give it to you? | 我非得给你吗 |
[1:21:02] | Is there any reason why you wouldn’t? | 有什么原因使你不能给吗 |
[1:21:04] | No, no, I made you a copy. I expected someone to come. | 没有 我复制了一份 就在等你们来 |
[1:22:16] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:19] | I’m tired. Aren’t you tired? | 我很累 你不累吗 |
[1:22:21] | Why are we starting so early? | 为什么这么早开工 |
[1:22:24] | One of the people in the house last night was alive. | 那晚房里有个人是活着的 |
[1:22:29] | I cut that part out. | 我把那部分剪掉了 |
[1:22:31] | I also cut out the men leaving in their car. | 我还剪掉了凶手开车离开的部分 |
[1:22:33] | I have a name and an address. We’re gonna drive there. | 我找到了地址 我们要开车去那里 |
[1:22:35] | We’re gonna find the person that drove that car. | 我们要去那里找到开车的人 |
[1:22:39] | So you know who killed those people? | 所以你知道是谁干的 |
[1:22:42] | One of them, quite possibly, yes. | 其中之一 很可能 是的 |
[1:22:45] | You gotta call the cops. | 你应该告诉警察的 |
[1:22:47] | And we will, at the right time. | 我会的 在合适的时机里 |
[1:22:57] | I’m offering you a real opportunity here, Rick. | 我这里给你个真正的机会 瑞克 |
[1:23:01] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[1:23:06] | I don’t usually share my business plan with you. | 我一般不跟你分享我的工作 |
[1:23:10] | But a moment has arrived that could allow the company | 但这一时刻到来了 |
[1:23:13] | to make enough money to expand to the next level. | 这让我们有机会将事业做大 |
[1:23:18] | We could call this | 我们可以称之为 |
[1:23:22] | the critical moment. | 决定性时刻 |
[1:23:25] | I’m inviting you, Rick, to be a part of the team | 我邀请你成为团队的一员 |
[1:23:28] | that pounces on this opportunity. | 来紧紧抓住这个机会 |
[1:23:30] | You’ve been asking a lot about your performance review. | 你一直在问你的表现评估 |
[1:23:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:23:34] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:23:36] | For starters, | 对于新手来说 |
[1:23:38] | I’ve been seeing a great improvement | 你的全局观和任务执行力 |
[1:23:39] | in your overall focus and order-following. | 都有长足的进步 |
[1:23:43] | Given complex problems, you’re developing a real ability | 即便是面对复杂的问题 |
[1:23:45] | to find clear and simple solutions. | 也能够找出简单的解决方案 |
[1:23:47] | I’m also aware of your increased enthusiasm. | 你变得对工作热情 |
[1:23:50] | It’s great to see your eyes light up | 当你有主意时 |
[1:23:51] | when you’re working on a new idea. | 我能从你眼中看到光芒 |
[1:23:52] | I hope you’ll be inspiring us | 我希望未来 |
[1:23:54] | with your innovative thinking for years to come. | 你能够用创新来启迪我们 |
[1:23:58] | Thank you, man. I’m trying. You know? | 谢谢你 我会努力的 你知道 |
[1:24:03] | Which is why I’m promoting you | 我要给你升职 |
[1:24:05] | to Executive Vice President of Video News. | 作为视频新闻的副执行总裁 |
[1:24:12] | What am I now? | 我现在是什么 |
[1:24:15] | You’re an assistant. | 助理 |
[1:24:19] | That’s… Big. | 那么 |
[1:24:25] | Does it come with a raise? | 会伴随着加薪吗 |
[1:24:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:24:30] | How much? | 多少 |
[1:24:33] | Pick a number. You pick a number. | 说个数字 说个数字 |
[1:24:40] | 100 A… | |
[1:24:45] | $75 a night? | 75美元每晚 |
[1:24:50] | Agreed. | 成交 |
[1:24:53] | What about more? You know? | 可以更多吗 |
[1:24:56] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[1:24:57] | We closed the deal. | 交易结束了 |
[1:25:02] | I could have gotten more, couldn’t I? | 我其实可以要更多的 是吗 |
[1:25:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:25:08] | All right. It’s coming up on the left. | 好 前面左转 |
[1:25:11] | Halfway down the block. 1701 North Burns. | 顺着这条街走一半 北伯恩斯街1701号 |
[1:25:25] | -Is that the car? -That’s the car. | -是那辆车 -是的 |
[1:25:27] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:25:50] | Do you think there’s a reward? | 你觉得这个有悬赏吗 |
[1:25:52] | There is a reward. | 当然 |
[1:25:53] | -How much? -$50, 000. | -多少 -5万 |
[1:25:57] | Do I get any of that? | 我能得到一部分吗 |
[1:25:59] | I just gave you a raise. | 我刚刚给你加过薪了 |
[1:26:01] | That’s salary. I mean, a bonus. | 那是我的工资 我说的是奖金 |
[1:26:04] | Bonuses come at the end of the year. | 奖金在年末发 |
[1:26:15] | So, we’re gonna call it in? | 不叫警察吗 |
[1:26:16] | -We’re gonna wait. -For what? | -我们要等等 -为什么 |
[1:26:18] | First, we want to see if he’s actually inside. | 我们要确定是不是他 |
[1:26:20] | And then, we want to find a more interesting place to film the arrest. | 然后 找到合适的位置来拍下逮捕场面 |
[1:26:24] | Like where? | 哪儿 |
[1:26:28] | Anywhere we want. | 任何我们想要的地方 |
[1:26:30] | What we’re going to do, is we’re gonna wait | 我们需要做的就是等着 |
[1:26:31] | and then we’re gonna follow him. | 然后跟踪他 |
[1:26:34] | Then, when he reaches what would be considered | 等他到了一个相对更好 |
[1:26:35] | a better or more populated neighborhood, | 或者更稠密的居住区 |
[1:26:37] | then we’ll report his location to the police. | 我们再通知警察 |
[1:26:39] | He’s a violent, wanted criminal. | 他是个极端暴力的罪犯 |
[1:26:40] | I can’t believe | 我不相信 |
[1:26:41] | that he’s just going to peacefully surrender. | 他会平静的束手就擒 |
[1:26:50] | Okay. I want more money. | 好了 我要更多钱 |
[1:26:53] | A lot more. | 很多 |
[1:27:03] | What makes a job desirable, Rick, | 一个好工作 瑞克 |
[1:27:05] | isn’t just the dollar amount attached to it. | 并不仅仅意味着伴随而来的金钱 |
[1:27:07] | You’re at the ground floor of a growing business. | 你在一个上升期的公司里 |
[1:27:09] | Your reward is a career. | 你的职业前景就是你的奖励 |
[1:27:11] | Fuck that. | 算了吧 |
[1:27:12] | You’re talking about some seriously messed-up shit. | 你是在胡搅蛮缠 |
[1:27:14] | You’re expecting me | 你总是对我报以期待 |
[1:27:16] | to just go along with it. I want more. | 自己却自顾自行事 我要更多钱 |
[1:27:19] | I can’t make people do things, Rick. | 我可不喜欢别人这样 瑞克 |
[1:27:20] | You have a choice if you wanna do this. | 你可以选择做 |
[1:27:21] | And I have a choice if you don’t. | 我也可以选择不让你做 |
[1:27:25] | Are you threatening to fire me? | 你要炒了我 |
[1:27:28] | Hey, I… I got something, too. | 我也有事情可以说 |
[1:27:29] | How about not calling in criminals, | 不跟警方报告罪犯的下落 |
[1:27:31] | waiting for them to start some shit so you can film it? | 而是跟踪他 就为了拍你的视频 |
[1:27:33] | That’s against the fucking law. | 你这是违法的 |
[1:27:35] | Yeah, cops would be majorly interested in that, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 警方会追究的 |
[1:27:39] | Okay? So, I… I want more money. | 知道吗 所以 我要更多钱 |
[1:27:45] | We can re-open negotiations, Rick. | 我们可以重新协商 瑞克 |
[1:27:47] | But, remember, | 但记住 |
[1:27:48] | when it comes to your work reputation, | 当涉及到职业声誉时 |
[1:27:50] | you can’t un-ring the bell. | 你不能置身事外 |
[1:27:53] | I want half of whatever we make tonight. | 不管怎么说我要一半的钱 |
[1:27:56] | How did you arrive at that number? | 你是如何提出这个数目的 |
[1:27:59] | There’s two of us out here. | 我们是两个人 |
[1:28:01] | So, 50-50. | 所以…五五分成 |
[1:28:03] | I’ll counter at $10, 000. | 不行 1万 |
[1:28:05] | You don’t set the numbers on this. | 我不要你自己定个价位 |
[1:28:07] | I want half. I want half. | 就一半 一半 |
[1:28:10] | If you’re saying I can’t negotiate, | 如果你这么说的话 我没必要协商了 |
[1:28:12] | then I guess I’m… | 所以 我想 我 |
[1:28:21] | I’m just gonna have to give it to you. | 只好给你了 |
[1:28:26] | Well, all right, then. | 嗯 很好 |
[1:28:28] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:28:29] | Now I can feel good about it, at least. | 我现在至少满意了 |
[1:28:32] | Now, I’ll go the extra mile. | 我会加倍努力的 |
[1:28:35] | That’s what you never understood, man. | 这你永远不会理解 伙计 |
[1:28:37] | It’s been the problem the whole time. | 这是一直以来存在的问题 |
[1:28:41] | You gotta bring people in, Lou. Seriously. | 你得接纳别人 卢 认真点 |
[1:28:43] | You gotta talk to them like they’re fucking human beings. | 你得跟他们礼貌的交谈 |
[1:28:45] | I’m saying this for you, dude. | 我说这些给你听 老兄 |
[1:28:47] | For the future, to help you. | 为了我们的未来 为了帮你 |
[1:28:49] | Because you got a seriously weird-ass way of looking at shit. | 你这个人实在是古怪 |
[1:28:53] | You know you do! | 你知道你就是这样 |
[1:28:56] | You know what your trouble is, man? | 你知道你的问题所在吗 伙计 |
[1:28:57] | You don’t fucking understand people. | 你根本不理解别人 |
[1:29:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:29:03] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:29:05] | I’ll take the first watch. | 我先监视 |
[1:29:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:34] | Rise and shine. | 醒醒 |
[1:29:37] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[1:29:41] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[1:29:42] | That’s one of them. | 其中之一 |
[1:30:27] | You’re too fucking close, man. | 伙计 你离太近了 |
[1:30:29] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:30:32] | You’re too fucking close. | 你离太近了 |
[1:30:33] | This guy might have already seen us, | 那个人大概已经看到我们了 |
[1:30:35] | and he’s bringing us here as a trap. | 他故意带我们来这里 |
[1:30:39] | You ever think of that? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:30:45] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:31:25] | They’re gonna see us. We’re in a red fucking car. | 他肯定发现我们的车了 |
[1:31:31] | Lower your window, please. | 把你的车窗放下来 |
[1:32:02] | Keep your window down. | 让车窗开着 |
[1:32:04] | I’m fucking cold. | 我很冷 |
[1:32:16] | Shit, they’re parking. | 见鬼 他们停车了 |
[1:32:18] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[1:32:38] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[1:32:39] | Uh, yes, good evening. | 呃 是的 晚上好 |
[1:32:40] | I’d like to report the location of two men | 我是要报告一个凶手的方位 |
[1:32:42] | responsible for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night. | 格林纳达山案件中 |
[1:32:45] | What’s your address? | 你现在在哪里 |
[1:32:46] | Uh, I followed them, | 呃 我跟踪了他们 |
[1:32:47] | and they just pulled into the Chinatown Express at Western and Third. | 他们在唐人街快餐店停下来了 在西街第三个路口 |
[1:32:50] | Um, I can see them inside. | 我能看到他们在里面 |
[1:32:52] | Okay, it’s a restaurant called Chinatown Express | 好的 是唐人街快餐店 |
[1:32:54] | at Western and Third. | 在西街第三个路口 |
[1:32:56] | That’s right. I can see them at the counter and they’re ordering. | 没错 我看到他们在点餐 |
[1:32:58] | These men are wanted for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night. | 其中之一是昨晚格拉那达山的凶手 |
[1:33:01] | -What’s your name, sir? -Louis Bloom. | -你的姓名 -路易斯·布鲁姆 |
[1:33:03] | Do you have a description of the men? | 能描述下他们吗 |
[1:33:04] | Uh, yes, I do. They’re both Latin American men. | 嗯 是的 可以 他们都是拉丁裔 |
[1:33:06] | Uh, probably what you would call Hispanic. | 也许可以叫他们西班牙裔 |
[1:33:09] | Uh, one is big, very much on the heavy side. | 其中一个大块头 很胖 |
[1:33:12] | And the other’s face is scratched. | 另一个脸被擦伤 |
[1:33:13] | He has scratches on his face. | 他脸上有疤 |
[1:33:15] | How old are the men? | 多大岁数 |
[1:33:17] | Uh, thirty. Perhaps, maybe, 35. | 30 也许35 |
[1:33:21] | What are they wearing? | 穿什么 |
[1:33:23] | The big man is wearing light pants and a striped sweater, | 大块头穿着条纹衫 |
[1:33:26] | and the man with scratches is wearing brown pants and a vest. | 伤疤男穿着棕色裤子 |
[1:33:28] | He looks like he has a gun. | 看起来有枪 |
[1:33:32] | You said the suspect is armed? | 你确定他们是嫌疑犯吗 |
[1:33:33] | I believe so, yes. I’m sorry, I have to go. | 是的 不好意思 我要走了 |
[1:33:35] | Otherwise, they might see me. | 不然他们会发现我 |
[1:33:49] | All west units, possible 187. | 所有西区的人 事件187 |
[1:33:51] | Suspects there now. Western and Third. | 疑犯在西街三号 |
[1:33:53] | Western and Third at Chinatown Express. | 西街第三个路口 唐人街餐厅 |
[1:33:55] | Suspects are two male Hispanics. | 疑犯是两名男性拉丁西班牙裔人 |
[1:33:57] | Number one, large build. | 1号疑犯 身材高大 |
[1:33:58] | Number two with scratches on his face, inside the location. | 2号疑犯 脸上有刀疤 正在所在地 |
[1:34:00] | Possibly armed. Code Three, incident 357 and 9753. | 且可能携带武器 代码3 事件357和9753 |
[1:34:05] | There’s fucking people in there. | 那里有路人 |
[1:34:08] | I count six. | 我数了下有六个 |
[1:34:11] | So, they could start shooting. | 他们可能会开枪 |
[1:34:14] | They could. | 有可能 |
[1:34:15] | So you said we were waiting for. | 所以 你说我们是打算 |
[1:34:17] | a better neighborhood with more people, | 你说过我们等到一个人多的地方 |
[1:34:18] | not a fucking restaurant. | 而不是在餐厅里 |
[1:34:19] | We work with what we’re given. | 有什么就是什么了 |
[1:34:20] | Unit 14, responding to that Code Three. | 14小队 回应那个代码3 |
[1:34:22] | You’re going to go down the street, | 你到路那边 |
[1:34:24] | get an angle inside from over there. | 找个好角度来拍摄 |
[1:34:27] | Steady hands. Use the zoom. | 手要稳 记得使用变焦 |
[1:34:29] | No fast pans. | 镜头别晃太快 |
[1:34:30] | I’ll be filming from here. | 我从这里拍 |
[1:34:32] | Fuck that. I’m not getting out of the car! | 我才不从车里出去呢 |
[1:34:36] | I need a second angle from down the street. | 我需要街尽头的第二角度 |
[1:34:39] | We’ll cut it together. | 我们要把它们剪接到一起 |
[1:34:40] | Two angles. | 两个角度 |
[1:34:41] | Believe me, it’s more dangerous here in the car. | 相信我 在车里更危险 |
[1:34:44] | I don’t believe anything you say. | 我不相信你说的 |
[1:34:46] | Man, this is fucked! | 伙计 这太操蛋了 |
[1:34:49] | Do you know I’ve never once sworn in front of an employer? | 你知道我从不在员工面前让步吗 |
[1:34:51] | I am not doing it! I’m not getting out of the car. | 我不会做的 我不会从车里出去的 |
[1:34:54] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错误 |
[1:34:56] | I don’t care about the fucking job title. | 我根本不在乎工作头衔 |
[1:35:05] | What if my problem wasn’t that I don’t understand people, | 如果说我的问题不是不理解人们 |
[1:35:07] | but that I don’t like them? | 而是不喜欢他们 |
[1:35:12] | What if I was obliged to hurt you for something like this? | 如果说我要因此惩罚你如何呢 |
[1:35:17] | I mean, physically. | 我指 肉体上的 |
[1:35:20] | I think you’d have to believe afterwards, if you could, | 也许你会后悔 |
[1:35:22] | that agreeing to participate | 同意参与进来 |
[1:35:25] | and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake. | 会觉得决定性时刻是个错误 |
[1:35:29] | Because that’s what I’m telling you. | 这就是我要告诉你的 |
[1:35:34] | As clearly as I can. | 尽可能清楚的 |
[1:36:59] | 7-A-14. We’re Code Six to location. | 7A14 我们已经接近目标地点了 |
[1:37:05] | 7-A-21. Show us backing 7-A-14. | 7A21 对7A14做支援 |
[1:38:05] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:38:16] | 7-A-21. We’re Code Six with 7-A-14. | 7A21 我们和7A14正在靠近 |
[1:38:38] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:38:41] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:38:51] | Gun! | 枪 |
[1:38:53] | Oh, God! Oh, fuck! | 哦 天啊 妈的 |
[1:38:56] | We have a gun! Two of them! | 我们有人中枪 两人 |
[1:38:59] | Call it in! | 叫人来 |
[1:39:01] | Shots fired. Shots fired. | 枪战 枪战 |
[1:39:02] | Officer down. Officer needs help. | 有警员倒下 需要援助 |
[1:39:05] | One’s down! In pursuit! | 一个人倒下 在追击 |
[1:39:08] | Go, go, go! | 追 追 追 |
[1:39:10] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:39:19] | Suspect leaving in a black Escalade | 疑犯驾驶黑色的凯迪拉克车离开 |
[1:39:21] | and out of the location, heading north. | 逃走 向北去了 |
[1:39:23] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:39:25] | Did you get it? | 你拍到了吗 – |
[1:39:26] | There’s people dead in there! | 里面有人死了 |
[1:39:28] | 7-A-27. I’m behind vehicle, we are in pursuit. | 7A27 我正在追那辆逃跑的车 |
[1:39:33] | 7-A-27, Roger. | 7A27 收到 |
[1:39:35] | All units at all frequencies, stand by. | 所有频道上单位 准备 |
[1:39:37] | Aim the camera at the car and start filming. | 把摄像机对准那辆车开始录像 |
[1:39:38] | 7-A-27 in pursuit, | 7A27正在追击 |
[1:39:39] | northbound through the alley of 187. | 7A27正在追捕 向北经过187街 |
[1:39:42] | Suspect vehicle is a black Escalade. | 疑犯驾驶黑色凯迪拉克车 |
[1:39:46] | Rick. Start filming! | 瑞克 开始拍 |
[1:39:54] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:39:56] | 7-A-27. We just turned northbound on Western. | 7A27 在西街上追击 |
[1:39:58] | Stay on the police car. | 对准警车 |
[1:39:59] | You’re right up his ass. | 你都贴住他的屁股了 |
[1:40:01] | Wide angle. We want all of this. | 广角 我们要拍到所有一切 |
[1:40:03] | Requesting backup and an air unit. | 请求空中单位支援 |
[1:40:05] | Any air unit, come in on Wilshire frequency. | 所有的空中单位 调到W频道 |
[1:40:07] | -Lou, Lou, Lou! -I got it. | -卢 卢 卢 -我可以 |
[1:40:13] | Northbound. 70 miles an hour. Approaching a fresh red. | 向南前进 以70公里的速度 接近红灯 |
[1:40:16] | Steady hands, Rick. | 保持平稳 瑞克 |
[1:40:18] | It’s a red light! It’s a red light! Red light! | 那是个红灯.那是个红灯 红灯 |
[1:40:20] | Approaching a red light. | 接近红灯 |
[1:40:22] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:40:24] | Six, North, Charles, Queen, | 六 北 女王 查尔斯 |
[1:40:26] | -5-3-2. Black Escalade. -Fuck! | -532 黑色凯迪拉克 -他妈的 |
[1:40:28] | Give me an ETA on an air ship. | 告诉我空中支援的估计到达时间 |
[1:40:30] | Air A team responding with a light for mission. Stand by. | 空中A队将有延误 请待命 |
[1:40:37] | Heading northbound Western, south of suspect. | 沿着西街向北走 疑犯在南面 |
[1:40:39] | Approaching another fresh red. | 疑犯正在接近另一个红灯 |
[1:40:40] | Suspect is turning… | 疑犯在转弯 |
[1:40:42] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:40:45] | 7-A-27, come in. | 7A27 回复 |
[1:40:46] | Oh, my… | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:40:47] | Did you see that? Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 你看到了吗 |
[1:40:49] | No acknowledgment from 7-A-27. | 7A27没答复 |
[1:40:54] | Lou, look out, look out! | 小心 小心 |
[1:40:56] | 7-L-0-7. I’m now primary. | 7L7我在向北行的车道上 |
[1:40:59] | Suspect is behind me. | 疑犯就在我后面 |
[1:41:01] | 7-L-7 is now primary. | 7L7现在已最接近 |
[1:41:02] | Lou, Lou, please. | 卢 卢 |
[1:41:04] | We’re way too close. | 太近了 |
[1:41:07] | This guy’s crazy. Fucking shit! | 太疯狂了 妈的 |
[1:41:09] | He’s ramming my vehicle! | 他在撞击我的车 |
[1:41:11] | All units. Officer needs help. | 所有单位 警员需要帮助 |
[1:41:12] | Northbound Western. | 西街北行车道 |
[1:41:14] | Suspect now ramming a police vehicle. | 嫌犯撞击警车 |
[1:41:16] | No matter what, keep shooting. | 不要管 继续拍 |
[1:41:17] | Continuing northbound. | 向北行 |
[1:41:19] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:41:20] | Oh, shit! Shit! | 哦 见鬼 见鬼 |
[1:41:23] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:41:34] | 7-L-7, come in. | 7L7 回复 |
[1:41:39] | 7-L-7, come in. | 7L7 回复 |
[1:41:40] | Turn off the car. | 下车 |
[1:42:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:42:07] | Get this shot. | 来拍摄 |
[1:42:24] | Steady hands. | 拿稳了 |
[1:42:30] | Use your zoom. | 用变焦 |
[1:43:06] | Hold it right there! Put the gun down! | 站住 放下枪 |
[1:43:24] | He had a weapon. That was a just fire. | 他有武器 |
[1:43:25] | He’s not moving. | 他不动弹了 |
[1:43:32] | Let’s seal this off. | 封锁现场 |
[1:43:38] | You saw him. | 你看到他了 |
[1:43:43] | You saw him! | 你看到他了 |
[1:43:47] | I can’t jeopardize my company’s success | 我不能拿公司的前途冒险 |
[1:43:52] | to retain an untrustworthy employee. | 保留无法信任的员工 |
[1:43:58] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:44:02] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[1:44:05] | You took my bargaining power, Rick. | 你学会了我讨价还价的本领 瑞克 |
[1:44:07] | You used it against me. | 你用它来跟我作对 |
[1:44:09] | You would have done it again. | 你还会这么做的 |
[1:44:11] | Just admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[1:44:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:44:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:45:07] | Hello, Juliana. | 嗨 朱莉安娜 |
[1:45:10] | Hello, Willy. | 嗨 威利 |
[1:45:18] | -Hello, Ben. Hello, Lisa. -Hi! | -嗨 本 丽莎 -嘿 |
[1:45:19] | Hey. It’s Lou, right? | 嘿 卢 对吗 |
[1:45:21] | Yes, that’s right! | 是的 没错 |
[1:45:22] | -Video News? -That’s right. | -视频新闻 -没错 |
[1:45:23] | You got something good for us tonight? | 今晚有好东西 |
[1:45:24] | I think so. I’m about to show Nina right now. | 我想是的 我要去给Nina看看 |
[1:45:27] | I can tell by your tie, it’s Friday. | 我能从你的领带看出今天是周五 |
[1:46:07] | You can leave. | 你们离开吧 |
[1:46:19] | Wasn’t that your partner? | 那是你的搭档吗 |
[1:46:22] | As a matter of fact, that’s him. | 事实上 是的 |
[1:46:27] | Oh, I’m floored. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:46:30] | I mean, it’s amazing. | 我是说 这个太棒了 |
[1:46:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:46:35] | I mean, just amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:46:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:46:42] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[1:46:45] | Thank you for bringing it to me. | 谢谢你给我带来这个 |
[1:46:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:46:52] | I want it, obviously. | 我显然会要这个 |
[1:46:54] | How much do you want it? | 多少呢 |
[1:46:57] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[1:47:01] | Get this to graphics. | 给图像部 |
[1:47:03] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是这儿的负责人 |
[1:47:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:47:06] | LAPD. Major case. | 洛杉矶警局 重案组 |
[1:47:07] | Pull the footage from these screens. | 把这些镜头撤下来 快点 |
[1:47:09] | Round it up. Let’s go. All copies. | 收起来 快 所有的备份 |
[1:47:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:47:12] | I’m the news director. Can I help you? | 我是新闻编导 |
[1:47:14] | You can help yourself | 有什么可以效劳吗 |
[1:47:15] | by collecting up every copy of the shootout | 现在我们要带走枪击案的 |
[1:47:17] | the chase, the crash, all of it. Now. | 视频所有拷贝 |
[1:47:19] | It’s KWLA property. | 这是KWLA的财产 |
[1:47:20] | -It’s evidence. -Of what? | -这是证据 -什么的 |
[1:47:22] | I got a cop near death in the hospital, | 我的搭档在医院抢救 |
[1:47:25] | three dead, four wounded, | 3人死亡 5人重伤 |
[1:47:26] | and a dozen major crimes stretching a mile of Third. | 还有其他更严重的犯罪 这是证据 |
[1:47:29] | This tape is evidence. | 这个录像带是证据 |
[1:47:30] | It’s news footage bought and paid for from an independent contractor. | 这是新闻素材 我已经根据独立合约付过钱了 |
[1:47:33] | And how do you think he got it? | 你怎么得来的 |
[1:47:34] | If there’s an issue, speak to him. | 那你得跟他谈谈 |
[1:47:36] | Don’t get in the way of this. | 别跟我来这套 |
[1:47:37] | Unless you have a judge’s order, | 如果你没有授权 |
[1:47:39] | we’re going with it in four minutes. | 我们会在4分钟后播出 |
[1:47:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:47:42] | Isn’t that him? | 是他吗 |
[1:47:48] | Camera One, stay centered up. | 1号机 在中央 |
[1:47:52] | Camera Two, we’ll do a zoom out when we come out. | 2号机 当我们出去时镜头拉远 |
[1:47:55] | Joel has got a source on the taskforce who says they found drugs | 乔尔说在格林纳达山的那间屋子里 |
[1:47:58] | at the Granada Hills house. | 发现了大量的毒品 |
[1:47:59] | Cocaine in wrapped packages hidden in crawlspaces. Over 50 pounds. | 成袋的可卡因 藏在地板下面 超过了50磅 |
[1:48:03] | He confirmed it with an investigator at the scene. | 犯罪现场的一个探员证实了这点 |
[1:48:06] | It wasn’t a home invasion. It was a drug robbery. | 这不是入室抢劫 是个毒品劫案 |
[1:48:09] | Give it to the noon crew. | 告诉早间新闻的同事 |
[1:48:11] | This is news. | 这是最新新闻 |
[1:48:13] | It detracts from the story. | 这弱化了整个故事 |
[1:48:14] | It is the story. | 这确实就是个故事 |
[1:48:16] | The story is urban crime creeping into the suburbs. | 这就是个城市蔓延到郊区犯罪的故事 |
[1:48:19] | That’s the story. | 那才是故事 |
[1:48:21] | Jesus, you sound like Lou. | 天哪 你听起来就像卢 |
[1:48:23] | Ten seconds to back. | 10秒倒数 |
[1:48:24] | I think Lou is inspiring all of us to reach a little higher. | 我想卢用他的努力激励了我们 |
[1:48:28] | Five, four, three, two, one. Sting it. | 5 4 3 2 1 开始 |
[1:48:35] | Mics. Dissolve. | 麦克风 开大 |
[1:48:48] | You understand that you’ve been read your rights, | 你知道自己在这里享有的权利 |
[1:48:50] | and you’re here voluntarily? | 你是自愿来的吗 |
[1:48:52] | That’s right. Yes. | 是的 |
[1:48:55] | And this is being recorded and filmed? | 你知道过程会被录像吗 |
[1:48:58] | Yes, from the camera up there. | 是的 摄像头就在那儿 |
[1:49:00] | Wide angle. | 广角的 |
[1:49:07] | Would you tell me how it is you were at the Chinatown Express tonight | 你愿意告诉我为什么你会在唐人餐厅 |
[1:49:10] | and called the 911? | 为什么会报警 |
[1:49:11] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:49:13] | It began earlier in the day. | 在今天早些时候 |
[1:49:16] | I was watering my plant. | 我在浇花 |
[1:49:19] | I looked out my window at my apartment. | 我在我的公寓通过窗户往外看 |
[1:49:21] | The one you visited. | 就是你去过那个 |
[1:49:25] | I saw a dark-colored vehicle with two men inside parked across the street. | 我说过的那辆深色的车就在街对面 |
[1:49:28] | I didn’t think anything of it, | 我没想到这个 |
[1:49:29] | otherwise I would have reported it then. | 不然我就报警了 |
[1:49:32] | We began our night, | 我们开始夜间工作 |
[1:49:37] | my employee and myself. | 我的员工跟我 |
[1:49:40] | And around approximately 12:38, | 大约在凌晨38分的时候 |
[1:49:43] | I looked in my rearview mirror | 我通过后视镜 |
[1:49:45] | and I saw what looked like the same men | 看到了同样的人 |
[1:49:47] | in the same vehicle following us. | 坐在同样的车里跟踪我们 |
[1:49:49] | I made an evasive maneuver. | 我试图摆脱 |
[1:49:50] | I circled back and tailed them to the restaurant. | 我绕了个圈子回来 然后尾随他们到了唐人餐厅 |
[1:49:53] | At which point, I saw them go inside | 我看到他们进去 |
[1:49:55] | and recognized them as the same men from the home invasion. | 认出他们是凶杀案的那批人 |
[1:49:59] | You told me you didn’t see the men. | 你告诉过我你没看清凶手 |
[1:50:01] | That you didn’t get a good look at them. | 你说你根本没正眼看他们 |
[1:50:03] | Well, it all came back to me when I saw them going in. | 嗯 当他们进去的时候我想起来了 |
[1:50:06] | Their shapes and their movements. | 从他们的体型和举止 |
[1:50:09] | And then I saw that one of the men had a gun under his shirt, | 然后我看到其中一人衣服下面有手枪 |
[1:50:12] | so I immediately got my phone and dialed 911. | 所以立即报警 |
[1:50:15] | That’s your story? | 这就是你的故事 |
[1:50:16] | That’s what happened. That’s why I’m sitting here with you. | 这就是发生的一切 所以我才坐在这里 |
[1:50:19] | I think that the men saw my footage | 我想那人看到了我拍的新闻 |
[1:50:22] | and they tracked me down. | 所以跟踪到我 |
[1:50:25] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[1:50:28] | Yes, please. | 是啊 请说 |
[1:50:30] | I think you withheld information. | 我想你隐瞒了信息 |
[1:50:33] | I think you saw the two men in the murder house in Granada Hills | 我想你那晚看到了那两个格林纳达山的凶手 |
[1:50:36] | and you saw the car and you sat on it | 也看到了车而你却什么也没做 |
[1:50:40] | to get something you could film. | 因为你另有企图 你要拍视频 |
[1:50:43] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:50:47] | I think that would be | 我想这种做法 |
[1:50:49] | a very unprofessional thing for me to do in my business. | 对我的职业来说是非常不专业的 |
[1:50:52] | It would be murder. | 这意味着谋杀 |
[1:50:54] | I can understand why you’re looking into it, | 我能理解你为什么这么想 |
[1:50:55] | but I didn’t do anything like that. | 但我不会做这样的事 |
[1:50:57] | Nothing that could be considered wrong. | 我做一切没什么有错的 |
[1:50:58] | You don’t fool me for a minute. | 你根本骗不了我 |
[1:51:00] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[1:51:02] | I think everything you said is a lie. | 我认为你说的一切都是谎言 |
[1:51:05] | I wish my partner was here to back up what happened. | 我真希望我的搭档能在这里告诉了发生了什么 |
[1:51:08] | You left your dead partner. | 你离开了你死去的搭档 |
[1:51:09] | No, the ambulances arrived. | 救护车来了 |
[1:51:11] | They’re trained professionals. | 他们受过专业训练 |
[1:51:12] | Yeah, and you seem real broken up about that. | 你对他的死有什么感想 |
[1:51:15] | No, um… | 不 呃 |
[1:51:16] | He died doing what he loved. | 他为了热爱的事业献身 |
[1:51:20] | You filmed him dying. | 你拍下了他死亡的过程 |
[1:51:24] | Yeah. That’s what I do. It’s my job. | 我就是干这个 这是我的工作 |
[1:51:26] | I like to say that if you’re seeing me, | 我经常说 如果你看到了我 |
[1:51:28] | you’re having the worst day of your life. | 那会是某个人最糟的一天 |
[1:52:03] | Any Rampart unit, | 堡垒片区 |
[1:52:04] | ambulance to 11 Rampart on Second Avenue. | 二街堡垒11号需要救护车 |
[1:52:06] | Victim, female, white. Unknown property taken. | 受害者 女性 白人 未知财物被抢走 |
[1:52:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:52:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:52:34] | Your selection by Video Production News | 视频新闻雇用你们 |
[1:52:36] | is evidence of the hiring committee’s recognition | 意味着对你们职业 |
[1:52:38] | of your employment history and unique personal qualities. | 和个人能力的认可 |
[1:52:42] | It is my hope that through hard work and commitment, | 我希望通过你们的努力进取 |
[1:52:44] | you will move through the intern program | 你能圆满结束训练期 |
[1:52:46] | and continue to pursue your career goals | 并作为视频新闻公司全职员工 |
[1:52:48] | as full-time employees of Video Production News. | 不断追求职业目标 |
[1:52:52] | I can tell you from experience | 我能从过往经验告诉你们 |
[1:52:54] | that the surest way up the ladder is to listen carefully | 要想提升 就得认真听我的 |
[1:52:57] | and follow my orders. | 并照我说的去做 |
[1:53:00] | You may be confused at times, and other times, unsure. | 也许你们会不时困惑跟不确定 |
[1:53:04] | But remember, I will never ask you to do anything | 但记住 我永远不会要求你们 |
[1:53:09] | that I wouldn’t do myself. | 做我自己都不会做的事情 |