时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ok, duke, car’s picking me and Amy up in two minutes. | 兄弟 来接我和Amy的车2分钟内就到了 |
[00:03] | You sure you’re cool keeping tabs on my cases while I’m on the cruise? | 你确定能在我坐游轮的时候帮我跟着点我的案子 |
[00:05] | You bet. I hope you have a great time. | 当然了 你要玩得开心哦 |
[00:07] | Hey, don’t make any new best friends. | 嘿 但是别交新的好朋友 |
[00:11] | Oh. Maybe you shouldn’t go. | 哦 也许你就不该去 |
[00:13] | Are you kidding? I am psyched to go on this week-long cruise, | 开玩笑吗 我想去这个一周游轮行都想疯了 |
[00:16] | just sitting around doing nothing. | 就坐在那无所事事 |
[00:17] | Straight up living that slug life, y’all. | 过着懒洋洋的惬意生活咯 |
[00:19] | Cruise itineraries, hot out of the laminator. | 新鲜出炉的游轮活动项目哦 |
[00:21] | Who’s ready for some nonstop totally scheduled fun? | 谁准备好享受毫不停歇安排满满的欢乐时光了 |
[00:24] | Oh, I actually thought we could just…sit by the pool, | 哦 我其实想的我们就 坐在水边 |
[00:27] | eat unlimited shrimp, and see what it does to our bodies. | 吃着无限量的虾 看看身体能有什么变化 |
[00:30] | That’s cute. | 想得不错 |
[00:31] | I don’t know if there’s gonna be time, though. | 只是不知道时间够不够 |
[00:33] | The cruise offers 77 activities, | 这次航游提供77种活动 |
[00:35] | and I signed us up for 76 of them. | 我给我们俩报名参加了76个 |
[00:37] | Speed dating for widows seemed like a bummer. | 因为那个寡妇速配相亲好像蛮晦气的 |
[00:39] | Okay, so slightly different perspectives | 好吧 对这次游轮旅行有一点点 |
[00:41] | going into this cruise. | 不同看法哦 |
[00:42] | Call it the slug life talking, | 这就叫惬意生活话题 |
[00:44] | but I think it’s gonna work itself out. | 而且我觉得这事船到桥头自然直 |
[00:45] | Good-bye, coworkers, | 再见咯 同事们 |
[00:46] | or as they like to say at sea… | 或者像在海上说话那样 |
[01:10] | – This is so great. – Yeah. | – 这太棒了 – 是呀 |
[01:13] | Seagulls, check. | 海鸥 有了 |
[01:14] | The ocean, check. | 大海 有了 |
[01:16] | A gang of oldies in short shorts, | 一群穿超短裤的老年人 |
[01:18] | check, check, check. | 都在这儿了 |
[01:19] | We are definitely on a cruise. | 我们绝对在游轮上了 |
[01:20] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[01:22] | Say, “I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd.” | 说”我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限责任公司” |
[01:25] | – I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd. – I don’t want to say that. | – 我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限公司 – 我可不想说 |
[01:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:30] | So…the Sail Away party is in an hour, | 远航派对在1小时后 |
[01:34] | and until then, I have us scheduled to take in live music | 在那之前 我安排了咱们去全龄钢琴酒吧 |
[01:37] | at the all-ages piano lounge. | 听现场音乐会 |
[01:39] | Okay, okay. Or we could just head straight to the room. | 好吧好吧 或者我们可以直接去房间 |
[01:41] | I brought a plastic tarp so we can eat shrimp in bed. | 我带了塑料布所以我们可以在床上吃虾了 |
[01:43] | But the all-ages piano lounge has bottomless margaritas. | 但是全龄钢琴酒吧有无限量供应的玛格丽特哟 |
[01:47] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[01:48] | They also have a drink with a potato skin in it. | 也有加了土豆皮的饮料哦 |
[01:50] | Ohh. To the all-ages piano lounge, merlady. | 哦 那就去这个全龄钢琴酒吧吧 尊敬的女士 |
[01:54] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[01:57] | Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen, | 欢迎登船 女士们先生们 |
[01:59] | but especially ladies. | 特别是女士们 |
[02:00] | I know that voice. | 我熟悉这个声音 |
[02:01] | Get ready. It’s time for some smush songs. | 准备好 现在是淫荡小黄曲时间 |
[02:06] | Doug Judy. The Pontiac Bandit. | Doug Judy 庞蒂亚克大盗 |
[02:08] | He’s here. | 他就在这 |
[02:09] | We got songs about smushing, | 有关于暧昧的歌 |
[02:11] | songs for smushing to, | 也有卿卿我我时听的歌 |
[02:13] | songs for the kids. | 还有给小孩子的歌 |
[02:15] | This is the all-ages piano lounge. | 这就是全龄钢琴音乐酒吧 |
[02:18] | I can’t believe he’s here. I’ve been hunting him for years, | 不敢相信他就在这 我追查了他好几年 |
[02:20] | and now fate has dropped him right into my lap. | 现在命运把他送到我脚边了 |
[02:21] | He’s gonna be so surprised when he sees me. | 他看见我肯定会很惊讶 |
[02:23] | Hey, Peralta, you made it. | 嗨 Peralta 你来啦 |
[02:26] | What took you so long, brother? | 怎么那么久才来 兄弟 |
[02:27] | Okay, seems like he’s playing it pretty cool. | 好吧 看来他掩饰得挺好 |
[02:29] | Probably more surprised on the inside. | 内心肯定惊慌失措 |
[02:31] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[02:32] | 99分局 上午11:42 | |
[02:35] | Sir, Gina and I are worried about you. | 长官 Gina和我都很担心你 |
[02:37] | You’re drinking a second can of seltzer. | 你都在喝第二罐苏打水了 |
[02:39] | I need this to settle my nerves. | 我需要它安抚我的紧张情绪 |
[02:41] | Hurricane Debbie is approaching. | 飓风Debbie就要来了 |
[02:43] | My little sister Debbie, she’s a real drama queen. | 我的妹妹Debbie 是个小题大做一惊一乍的女人 |
[02:48] | The drama queen of the Holt family? | Holt家一惊一乍的女人 |
[02:49] | What, did she laugh out loud one time? | 怎么 她是有一次笑得大声了吗 |
[02:51] | She’s laughed out loud multiple times. | 她大声笑了太多次了 |
[02:53] | Sir, you have a pretty low bar for what you consider drama. | 长官 你定义一惊一乍的标准很低 |
[02:57] | Once, I used an exclamation point in a email. | 有一次我在邮件里用了感叹号 |
[03:00] | You called me Diana Ross. | 你就叫我Diana Ross |
[03:01] | I assure you, in this case, I do not exaggerate. | 我向你保证 在这件事上 我没有夸张 |
[03:04] | Raymond Raymond! | |
[03:06] | Here. | 来了 |
[03:07] | Judge for yourselves. | 你们自己判断吧 |
[03:09] | Here you are. | 你在这呢 |
[03:10] | Great. Oh, my God. | 太好了 我的天啊 |
[03:11] | My trip here from the train station– | 我从火车站到这的路上 |
[03:14] | hey, I swear to you I heard the cab driver | 我保证我绝对听到出租车司机 |
[03:16] | mumble under his breath, “You will die tonight.” | 在嘀嘀咕咕”你今晚会死” |
[03:19] | Is that not the most insane thing you have ever heard? | 这难道不是你听到的最疯狂的事吗 |
[03:23] | I mean, can you even, Raymond? | 你能想象吗 Raymond |
[03:27] | I cannot…even. | 我简直 不能 |
[03:30] | 死亡调查 下午1:36 | |
[03:31] | I hadn’t seen her in a while. | 我一段时间没看见她了 |
[03:32] | She lived alone. | 她一个人住 |
[03:34] | She was 89 years old. | 已经89岁高龄 |
[03:36] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:37] | There’s no forced entry or visible trauma. | 没有强行入室痕迹和明显创伤 |
[03:39] | It’s probably natural causes. | 很大可能是自然死亡 |
[03:40] | – We’ll take a look around. – Sure. | – 我们会四处看看 – 当然 |
[03:44] | This huge apartment. | 这个公寓真大 |
[03:47] | What is this, like, 1,800 square feet? | 这有多大 是不是有1800平方英尺 |
[03:49] | Exposed brick. | 裸露砖墙 |
[03:51] | Got tons of natural light. | 有极好的自然采光 |
[03:52] | Weird. I thought you’d be most exciting about the gas range. | 奇怪 我以为你会对煤气灶更感兴趣 |
[03:56] | They have a gas range. | 这还有煤气灶 |
[03:57] | I have to apply for this apartment. | 我一定要申请这套公寓 |
[03:59] | I mean, it just became available. | 你看 这刚刚空出来 |
[04:00] | We’re the only two people to see it. | 只有我们俩看见过 |
[04:02] | This is an opportunity you just don’t get | 这是你在纽约房产界 |
[04:04] | in New York real estate ever. | 千年难遇的机会啊 |
[04:05] | A woman just died here. | 一位女士刚刚在这死去 |
[04:07] | Don’t be gross and disrespectful. | 别这么庸俗无礼 |
[04:12] | Holy crap, look at all this closet space. | 我了个去 快看这个衣帽间 |
[04:15] | I’m applying too. | 我也要申请 |
[04:16] | What? You don’t need closet space. | 什么 你根本不需要衣帽间 |
[04:18] | You have, like, one outfit. | 你大概只有 一件外套 |
[04:20] | – Just let me have this. – No. | – 就让给我吧 – 不行 |
[04:22] | We saw it at the same time. | 我们同时看见的 |
[04:23] | May the best man win. | 那就最强者赢 |
[04:24] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[04:26] | Eh-hem | 咳咳 |
[04:27] | I mean, the game of contacting the next of kin. | 我是说 联系下一位死者亲属的游戏 |
[04:30] | That’s the game I like to play. | 我就喜欢玩这种游戏 |
[04:33] | Peralta, it’s no coincidence you’re on a ship. | Peralta 你在这艘船上可不是巧合 |
[04:35] | You won a free cruise without entering a contest. | 你没参加任何比赛就得到免费游轮票 |
[04:37] | How do you think that happened? | 你觉得这是怎么回事儿 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:39] | Maybe it’s because I bought “Speed 2” On DVD, | 也许是我买了<生死时速2>来看 |
[04:42] | and the Internet realized that cruises | 所以互联网认定游轮 |
[04:43] | were one of my interests. | 是我的爱好之一 |
[04:44] | Great film. Sandy B. in a sarong. | 好电影 Sandy穿着纱裙 |
[04:45] | Damn straight. | 太对了 |
[04:46] | But the tix are all me. | 但是这个票是我给的 |
[04:48] | I brought you here ’cause I’m in peril. | 我把你叫来是因为我有危险了 |
[04:49] | Pfft. Peril. | 切 危险 |
[04:50] | Don’t “Pfft” My peril. | 不许”切”我的危险 |
[04:51] | Pfft. | 切 |
[04:52] | Somebody’s trying to kill me, and I need protection, | 有人要杀我 我需要保护 |
[04:54] | so I sent for my best friend. | 所以我叫来了我最好的朋友 |
[04:55] | I am not your best friend. | 我不是你最好的朋友 |
[04:57] | I’m your worst enemy. Get that through your head. | 我是你最大的敌人 你好好记住了 |
[04:59] | It’s this kind of bickering | 就是这样的小打小闹 |
[05:00] | that makes us such an adorable couple. | 让我们成为这么可爱的一对 |
[05:01] | Whatever, Judy. You’re under arrest. | 管你怎么说 Judy 你被捕了 |
[05:04] | You can’t arrest me, boo. We’re in international waters, | 你不能逮捕我 兄弟 我们在公海上呢 |
[05:06] | which is also why I can smoke as much weed as I want. | 同样我想抽多少大麻就抽多少 |
[05:09] | Welcome to the high seas. | 欢迎来到嗨爽之海哦 |
[05:11] | No, no way that that’s true. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[05:13] | Amy, tell me I can arrest him right now. | Amy 告诉我我现在就能逮捕他 |
[05:14] | Judy’s right. We have no jurisdiction. | Judy是对的 我们无权逮捕他 |
[05:16] | Technically this boat flies under the flag of Uzbekistan. | 严格来说这艘船现在在乌兹别克斯坦管辖范围内 |
[05:18] | Uh-oh. Your girl knows about the Uzbeks. Oh. | 哦噢 你的姑娘很了解乌兹别克斯坦哟 |
[05:23] | But the captain can have him arrested. | 但是船长能逮捕他 |
[05:25] | He has total authority on this boat. | 他在这艘船上完全有这个权力 |
[05:26] | Perfect. Captains love me. | 太好了 船长都爱我的 |
[05:29] | Just wait until he or she | 你就等着他或者她发现 |
[05:31] | finds out they’re employing a criminal. | 他们雇佣了一个罪犯吧 |
[05:33] | Yeah, about 40% of the crew are criminals. | 嗯 差不多百分之四十的船员都是罪犯 |
[05:36] | It’s hard to find normal people who want to live on a boat. | 很难找到想在船上生活的正常人 |
[05:39] | I, myself, am a tax evader. | 我自己就是逃税者 |
[05:40] | I just need him locked up till we get back to New York. | 我只需要在我们回到纽约前把他锁起来 |
[05:43] | Can’t you just throw him in boat jail? | 你就不能把他关在船上的监狱里吗 |
[05:44] | It’s called the brig. | 那叫船上禁闭室 |
[05:46] | He is my best lounge singer, | 他是我最棒的酒吧歌手 |
[05:48] | and I need to keep people distracted. | 而且我得让乘客分心 |
[05:49] | Just between us, we’re nearly out of ranch dressing. | 就我们之间说说 我们快没田园沙拉酱了 |
[05:52] | On day one? | 才第一天 |
[05:53] | These people are animals. | 这些人简直就是动物 |
[05:54] | Listen, as long as he’s on my boat, | 听着 只要他在我船上 |
[05:57] | Doug Judy is a free man. | Doug Judy就是自由的 |
[06:02] | Jake, Amy, welcome to my cabin, | Jack Amy 欢迎到我的船舱 |
[06:05] | AKA the Boom-Boom Stateroom. | 也叫做 砰砰豪华舱 |
[06:09] | Wow | 哇 |
[06:11] | This is a royale level suite. | 这是皇室套房呀 |
[06:13] | I never thought we’d see one in person. | 没想到我还能亲眼见到 |
[06:15] | Little perk of being | 这是给旋转木马游轮年度艺人 |
[06:16] | Carousel Cruises’ entertainer of the year. | 小小的特殊待遇 |
[06:18] | Which I am, girrr-rl | 那个人就是我哦 姑娘 |
[06:22] | A little pitch-y. | 唱走调了 |
[06:23] | You’re welcome to chill here. | 欢迎你们在这放松 |
[06:24] | It’s the least I can do to thank you for protecting me. | 为了感谢你们保护我 这是我能做的最起码的事了 |
[06:26] | Never. This protection scam is a scam. | 绝不可能 这个保护骗局本身就是骗局 |
[06:28] | Do you honestly think you can fool me again | 你真的以为就因为你之前 |
[06:30] | just because you’ve successfully done it numerous times before? | 成功骗过我无数次了 就又能骗我一次吗 |
[06:32] | Look, my old boss wants me dead. | 听着 我以前的老大想让我死 |
[06:35] | I’ve been laying low on this ship, | 所以我在这艘船上隐姓埋名 |
[06:36] | and I got word from a friend on the inside | 但是我从一个内部朋友那得到消息 |
[06:38] | that they found me, and there’s a hitman | 他们已经找到我了 派了杀手 |
[06:39] | coming to end my beautiful life. | 要来结束我宝贵的生命 |
[06:41] | That’s why I sent you the free tickets. | 所以我才会寄给你免费船票 |
[06:44] | No! No, no way. I’m not buying it. | 不 不 不可能 我不会信的 |
[06:46] | You can’t get away from me again. | 你再也不能从我这逃走 |
[06:48] | Amy and I are gonna spend every second of our romantic cruise | Amy和我在这次浪漫航行中的每一分每一秒 |
[06:50] | watching you, assuming that’s okay? | 都会盯紧你 可以吧 |
[06:53] | Yep. That’s what we’re gonna do. | 对 我们会这样做 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[06:55] | I’ll just get rid of this itinerary. | 我只能把这个活动计划丢一边了 |
[06:57] | No, no, no, no, Ames, don’t put that down. | 别别别 Amy 不要丢这个 |
[06:59] | We have to find the hitman before he finds me. | 我们得在这个杀手找到我前找到他 |
[07:02] | I’m guessing this’ll take us all over the boat. | 我想这个东西能带我们去船上每一个角落 |
[07:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s an ENAC sitch right there. | 哦耶 这是角缝情况 |
[07:06] | “Every Nook And Cranny.” | “每个角落和缝隙” |
[07:08] | Perfect. We’ll just ENAC sitch, uh, of this bitch. | 完美 我们会把这个坏人找遍每个角缝 |
[07:11] | 99分局 上午11:42 | |
[07:11] | How’s it going with your sister, sir? | 你妹妹怎么样了 长官 |
[07:13] | Well, last night, she told me in a great detail | 昨晚她告诉我很多 |
[07:15] | about a fight she got into with her trainer, | 关于她和她教练一场争吵的细节 |
[07:17] | whom she accused of stealing a hairbrush. | 她说这个人偷了她的梳子 |
[07:19] | Now she’s on the phone, screaming at our mother. | 现在她正在电话里对着老妈大吼大叫 |
[07:22] | We’ll keep her out of your hair. | 我们会把她支开的 |
[07:24] | I’m good at distracting people. | 我对转移人注意力很在行 |
[07:25] | It’s what I do with my toddlers all day long. | 我每天都和孩子们这样 |
[07:27] | How does she feel about balloon animals? | 她对气球做的小动物感觉怎么样 |
[07:30] | I’m sure she has a complicated relationship with them. | 我确定她和它们有种复杂的关系 |
[07:32] | – Ray! – Here she comes. | – Ray – 她来了 |
[07:34] | No balloon animals. | 不要气球做的小动物 |
[07:36] | You ain’t gonna believe mom’s take on this. | 你绝对不信老妈是怎么想的 |
[07:38] | She thinks I’m the one who should apologize | 她觉得我应该道歉 |
[07:40] | just ’cause it turns out the hairbrush ended up being in my car. | 就因为最后梳子是在我车上 |
[07:43] | Yes, I’d love to discuss your hairbrush for even more time, | 我很乐意再讨论几次你梳子的事 |
[07:46] | but I have some pressing police matters to attend to. | 但是我有些紧急的事情要处理 |
[07:48] | Look at you. Always working. | 看看你 大忙人 |
[07:51] | What happened to my fun big brother? | 我那个幽默的大哥哥去哪了 |
[07:53] | Fun? I was never fun. You take that back. | 幽默 我向来不幽默 把这话收回去 |
[07:55] | I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by it, sir. | 我想她不是这个意思 |
[07:57] | When we were little, we would go down in the basement, | 在还小的时候 我们会跑去地下室 |
[08:00] | and he would build us a fort. | 然后他会给我们盖堡垒 |
[08:01] | We would stay down there all day. | 我们一待就是一整天 |
[08:03] | And Ray would sing these silly little made-up songs. | Ray会唱那些蠢蠢的自编歌曲 |
[08:07] | George and Ira Gershwin did not compose silly, made-up songs. | Gershwin兄弟的歌可不是什么蠢蠢的瞎编的歌 |
[08:10] | Uh, Debbie, let me show you New York, okay? | 呃Debbie 我带你在纽约转转吧 |
[08:14] | The buildings, the subway, the bank, | 建筑啊 地铁啊 银行啊 |
[08:16] | the dry cleaner– I got to run some errands. | 烘干机啊 我有事要去跑跑腿 |
[08:18] | Oh, that’s a great idea, Gina. | 好主意 Gina |
[08:20] | Debbie, I’m so sorry I won’t get a chance | Debbie 抱歉我没机会 |
[08:22] | to see you much on your visit. | 在你来的时候多见见你 |
[08:24] | Uh, no thing but a chicken wing, | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:25] | ’cause I’m gonna be here for six weeks. | 因为我要在这待六周 |
[08:27] | I’ma be all up in your life, okay? | 我要全身心地融入你的生活 |
[08:32] | I got five down. | 我做完五个了 |
[08:33] | I figured out the theme. It’s boats. | 我找到主题了 是船 |
[08:35] | Okay, I get it. | 好我明白了 |
[08:37] | She’s smart and lovable; you’re scrappy and lovable; | 她是聪明惹人爱 你是爆脾气惹人爱 |
[08:40] | together you’re just lovable and lovable. | 你们两个一起闪闪惹人爱 |
[08:43] | Okay, so where’s this hitman, Judy? | 这个杀手在哪 Judy |
[08:45] | Look, I don’t know who they sent, | 我不知道他们派谁来了 |
[08:47] | but he’s on the boat. | 但他在船上 |
[08:48] | Check out this manifest. | 快看这个旅客名单 |
[08:49] | Somebody boarded in San Juan named Henry Coles. | 有个叫Henry Coles的人在圣胡安登船 |
[08:53] | Henry Street and Coles Street, | Henry街和Coles街 |
[08:55] | that’s the corner of your old chop shop in Brooklyn. | 那是你布鲁克林旧赃车行街角的两条街 |
[08:57] | – This is an alias. – Mm-hmm. | – 这是个化名 – 嗯哼 |
[08:58] | And my porter buddy checked out Henry Coles’ cabin, | 我的侍者哥儿们看了Henry Coles的客舱 |
[09:00] | He hasn’t been in it yet. | 他还没住进去 |
[09:02] | He’s hiding somewhere on this boat | 他躲在这条船的某个地方 |
[09:03] | ready to jump out and kill me at any moment. | 时刻准备着出来杀我 |
[09:05] | Probably creepin’ around in my closet. | 很有可能就躲在我衣橱里 |
[09:07] | – Or stowed away in a lifeboat. – Or hiding in a wall. | – 或者藏匿在救生艇里 – 或者躲在墙里 |
[09:09] | Or holed up in the engine room. | 或者龟缩在轮机室 |
[09:10] | Camouflaged in the shrubbery. | 隐蔽在灌木丛中 |
[09:12] | Predator style. | 掠夺者风格 |
[09:13] | No. We are not having fun. | 不 我们不是在玩 |
[09:15] | You will not suck me in with your wily charms. | 我不会被你的诡计所迷惑 |
[09:18] | Senor Gotaro, un cafe con leche, sin azucar. | Gotaro先生 你的咖啡 加奶 没放糖 |
[09:21] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Hola, Mr. Gotaro. Good to see you. | 嗨 Gotaro先生 见到你很高兴 |
[09:26] | Can I talk to Rosa for a quick sec | 我能和Rosa说句话吗 |
[09:28] | about some super serious police work? | 是超级严肃的工作的事情 |
[09:30] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你要干什么 |
[09:32] | You brought him in here to butter him up. | 你把他搞来是为了巴结他 |
[09:33] | Yeah, and I’ve been laying it on… | 是 我已经做得 |
[09:36] | real thick. | 很夸张了 |
[09:38] | Mint? | 薄荷糖 |
[09:40] | Okay, but you’re making a big mistake. | 但是你犯了个天大的错误 |
[09:42] | Nobody sucks up like a Boyle. | 没人比Boyle还能跪舔巴结人 |
[09:44] | Of course, you knew that already because you’re so smart. | 当然 你早就知道这个了因为你是聪明人 |
[09:47] | I just did it to you. | 我刚对你使了这招 |
[09:49] | Fine, little man. | 好吧 小矮人 |
[09:51] | – Bring it. – Okay. | – 上吧 – 好 |
[09:53] | Looks like you and I | 看起来你和我 |
[09:54] | are in a good, old-fashioned suck-off. | 要来一场愉快的老派跪舔了 |
[09:57] | Don’t call it a suck-off. | 别叫它跪舔好吗 |
[09:58] | Why not? Why shouldn’t– | 为什么不 |
[10:00] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 噢对对对对对 |
[10:01] | Totally, yep. Mm-hmm. Right. Smart. Good. | 是 嗯哼 对 明智 好 |
[10:05] | You brought your own shuffleboard stick? | 你自带了沙狐球的杆子 |
[10:07] | – Mm-hmm. – They’re called tangs. | – 嗯哼 – 这叫做”球棍” |
[10:09] | You should be glad she has her own. | 你应该高兴她有自己的球棍 |
[10:11] | You don’t want her messing with another man’s tang. | 你可不想她用别的男人的”球棍” |
[10:12] | There is no way they’re called tangs. | 它们不可能叫球棍吧 |
[10:14] | It’s true. They are. | 真的是这样 |
[10:15] | And the disks are called biscuits. | 沙狐球的盘子叫做”饼干” |
[10:19] | – Yes. – Tangs and biscuits? | – 是的 – “球棍”和”饼干” |
[10:21] | That is so dumb. | 无言以对 |
[10:22] | I officially love shuffleboard. | 我正式爱上了沙狐球 |
[10:25] | Clear a path! I’m about to whip my biscuit! | 让出条路 我要抽打我的”饼干”了 |
[10:27] | Yah! | 呀 |
[10:31] | About time you smiled, Jake. | Jake 你开心的时候 |
[10:34] | You’ve been a real tang in the mud. | 真的是在强颜欢笑啊 |
[10:36] | – All right. – Hey, little advice. | – 好吧 – 嘿小建议 |
[10:37] | Amy is great. | Amy很棒 |
[10:39] | You want to keep her, | 你想和她好下去 |
[10:40] | be more receptive to her interests. | 就要接纳她的爱好 |
[10:42] | All right, now you’re taking it too far, Judy. | 现在你扯太远了 Judy |
[10:43] | I don’t need relationship advice from my criminal archnemesis. | 我不需要罪犯死对头的感情建议 |
[10:47] | Look, I just want to see you two happy. | 我只是想看到你们两个幸福 |
[10:48] | No. This is just another one of your lies, | 不 这只是你的另一条谎言 |
[10:50] | just like your fake hitman. | 就和那个杀手的谎言一样 |
[10:51] | There is a hitman on this boat. | 这条船上有一个职业杀手 |
[10:53] | Henry Coles is coming to kill me. | Henry Coles要来杀我 |
[10:55] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[10:57] | – What? – You said my name. | – 什么 – 你刚叫我名字了 |
[10:58] | I’m Henry Coles. | 我是Henry Coles |
[11:00] | You’re Henry Coles? | 你是Henry Coles |
[11:01] | According to my medical alert bracelet. | 我的医疗腕带上写着呢 |
[11:03] | Well, this is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[11:04] | This is Henry Coles. Let’s just take a look at that. | 这是Henry Coles 让我瞧瞧这个 |
[11:06] | Oh, it says, “Doug Judy is a liar.” | 上面写着 “Doug Judy是骗子” |
[11:09] | Actually, it says I’m a fall risk. | 其实上面写的是 我有跌倒的风险 |
[11:12] | Okay, you’re kind of ruining my burn here, Henry. | 好吧 你毁了我的梗 Henry |
[11:16] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:17] | I knew Henry Coles was a 90-year old man | 我就知道Henry Coles是个 |
[11:19] | with type 1 diabetes and emphysema. | 有一型糖尿病和肺气肿的90岁老头 |
[11:21] | Obviously, I didn’t know those specifics, | 很明显我不知道这么详细 |
[11:22] | but I knew you were lying. | 但是我早知道你在骗人 |
[11:23] | So Henry Coles wasn’t the guy. | Henry Coles不是我们要找的人 |
[11:25] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[11:26] | There’s still somebody on this boat who wants to kill me. | 还是有人在这条船上想杀我 |
[11:28] | You’re trying to get away, | 你想逍遥法外 |
[11:29] | and it’s not gonna happen. | 我不会让这发生的 |
[11:30] | We’re spending the rest of this trip in your cabin. | 接下来的旅途我们要住在你的客舱里 |
[11:32] | Amy and I will take sleep shifts | Amy和我轮流值班 |
[11:33] | to make sure someone’s always watching you. | 确保时刻有人盯着你 |
[11:35] | Thank you. That makes me feel super safe. | 谢谢 这让我觉得超级安全 |
[11:40] | And if you want to smush, | 如果你们想亲热 |
[11:41] | I have a sleep mask and noise canceling headphones. | 我有眼罩和隔音耳机 |
[11:44] | Can’t we just lock him up in there? | 我们不能把他锁在里面吗 |
[11:46] | Do we really have to trade off sleep for the next six nights? | 我们真的要牺牲接下来六晚的睡眠吗 |
[11:48] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[11:49] | But he did say that he’d wear a mask if we want to smush. | 但他说如果我们想亲热他会戴眼罩 |
[11:53] | Fine. I get it. He’s the Pontiac Bandit. | 好吧 我明白了 他是庞蒂亚克大盗 |
[11:56] | You take the first shift. | 你先开始轮班 |
[11:57] | Thank you so much. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 你最好了 |
[12:01] | Hey, NYPD! Let him go! | 嘿 纽约警局 放了他 |
[12:06] | Now do you believe me? | 现在你相信我了吗 |
[12:07] | That guy was trying to kill me. | 那个人要杀我 |
[12:09] | All right, fine! Someone wants you dead! | 好吧 有人想让你死 |
[12:10] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[12:12] | Smush, smush | 亲亲 抱抱 |
[12:17] | Ooh, I still sound like an angel. | 哦 我听起来还是像个天使 |
[12:19] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[12:20] | Thank God you were there, Peralta. | 感谢上帝你当时在 Peralta |
[12:21] | I knew you wouldn’t let your best friend die. | 我知道你不会让最好的朋友死掉 |
[12:23] | I’m still gonna arrest you. I just can’t do that if you’re dead. | 我还是要拘捕你 如果你死了我就不能了 |
[12:25] | Whatever you gotta tell yourself. | 随便你怎么自欺欺人 |
[12:27] | Baby steps. It’s hard getting him out of his shell. | 慢慢来 让他好好说话可真难 |
[12:29] | Tell me about it. | 别提了 |
[12:31] | Every time we get emotional, he’s like, “Noice, smort.” | 每次我们俩闹情绪 他就会说”尊棒 冲明” |
[12:34] | Okay, can we focus up here? | 我们能集中精神吗 |
[12:35] | We still don’t know what your hitman looks like, | 我们还是不知道杀手长什么样子 |
[12:37] | so we’re gonna have to flush him out. | 所以我们要把他”冲”出来 |
[12:39] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:40] | Where do the toilets on this boat go? | 船上的厕所通到哪里 |
[12:41] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[12:42] | The pool? | 游泳池吗 |
[12:44] | – Ocean. – Oh, that’s even worse. | – 海里 – 更糟 |
[12:46] | That’s where my shrimp live. | 我的虾就生活在海里 |
[12:47] | Anyways, he’ll probably try to hit me | 总之 杀手可能会在今天下午 |
[12:49] | at my show this afternoon. | 我表演的时候动手 |
[12:51] | At least I’ll die doing what I love: | 至少我可以做着自己所爱的去死 |
[12:53] | getting people horny at sea. | 让大家在大海深处欲火中烧 |
[12:54] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[12:56] | All right, here’s the plan. | 好吧计划是这样 |
[12:57] | We’re gonna leave you alone on stage and dangle you as bait. | 我们要把你一个人留在舞台晃荡上作为诱饵 |
[12:59] | Damn! Bait dangling? | 该死 一个人晃荡当诱饵 |
[13:01] | If we’re up on stage with you, it could spook him. | 如果我们和你一起在台上 可能会惊动他 |
[13:03] | We’ll blend into the crowd, | 我们会混在人群里 |
[13:04] | and we’ll take him down before he even gets to you. | 我们会在他碰到你之前抓到他 |
[13:06] | All right, I’ll trust you. | 我信任你 |
[13:09] | But if you’re gonna blend in, | 但是如果你们要混在人群里 |
[13:11] | you got to blend in. | 你们得融入 |
[13:19] | You two are looking good. | 你们俩看起来不错 |
[13:21] | Really? I kind of feel | 真的吗 我有点觉得我是 |
[13:22] | like I’m Jimmy Buffett’s tennis coach. | Jimmy Buffett的网球教练 |
[13:24] | No, it’s working. | 不是的 很好看 |
[13:26] | You know I had a major crush on Magnum P.I.? | 你知道我曾经超级迷恋<夏威夷神探> |
[13:27] | Major. | 超级 |
[13:29] | Oh, should I grow a moustache? | 哦 我应该留胡子吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, you should. | 对 你应该留 |
[13:32] | Actually, I can’t. I’m physically incapable. | 我不行 我身体不允许 |
[13:34] | I shouldn’t have suggested that. Should we go in? | 我不应该提议这个 我们进去吧 |
[13:38] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[13:40] | Drinking seltzer in the shadows. | 在黑暗中喝苏打水 |
[13:43] | I still can’t believe Debbie’s gonna be staying with me for six weeks. | 我还是没法相信Debbie要和我共度六周 |
[13:47] | Sir, when your neighbor is playing their terrible music too loud, | 当你的邻居把很没品的音乐放超大声的时候 |
[13:50] | do you ask them to be quiet? | 你会让他们安静些吗 |
[13:52] | Hell no. | 当然不啦 |
[13:53] | You blast your garbage, and you drown ’em out. | 你要用你的垃圾淹死他们 |
[13:56] | You got to fight drama with drama. | 你要以牙还牙啊 |
[14:03] | Debbie, it’s just too much. | Debbie 这太过分了 |
[14:05] | – What happened? – Wait till you hear. | – 发生什么了 – 我说你听着 |
[14:06] | Kevin is all, “Hey, man, I’m leaving for Paris,” | Kevin说 “嘿 我要去巴黎了” |
[14:10] | And I said, | 然后我说 |
[14:12] | “Then go already. I don’t care,” | “那去好了 我不在乎” |
[14:15] | But I do care, | 但是我在乎 |
[14:15] | and now I’m like, “Where’s Kevin?” | 现在我就是 “Kevin在哪” |
[14:19] | Well, I didn’t know y’all had all of that going on. | 我都不知道你们发生了这么多事 |
[14:21] | Ugh, no one understands me. | 没人理解我 |
[14:24] | And now you’re here, and I love you, | 现在你在这儿 我爱你 |
[14:26] | but, like, it’s a lot. | 但是 我承受的太多了 |
[14:30] | Everything in my life is a hot mess right now. | 我生活中每件事现在都一团糟 |
[14:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[14:34] | Captain, the commissioner called again. | 警监 局长又打来了 |
[14:37] | He wants to know when crime will be down. | 他想知道犯罪率什么时候下降 |
[14:39] | Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to tell him? | 你逗我吗 我该怎么和他说 |
[14:42] | I’m under so much pressure. | 我现在压力太大了 |
[14:43] | I just can’t even. | 我就是不能 |
[14:45] | You got a lot on you. | 你身上的担子太重了 |
[14:48] | And I don’t want to overstay my welcome | 如果这让你压力更大的话 |
[14:50] | if that’s gonna stress you out. | 我也不想打扰你太长时间 |
[14:51] | It will, especially with Mercury in… | 确实会 特别是在水星 |
[14:55] | retrograde. | 逆行的时候 |
[14:57] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:59] | I-I didn’t know. I mean, the only reason I came is… | 我不知道 我来找你是因为 |
[15:03] | ’cause Gary left me. | Gary离开了我 |
[15:05] | What? | 什么 |
[15:06] | He was cheating on me. | 他有了外遇 |
[15:09] | But you know what? No. No, no, no. | 但是 不 不 不 不 |
[15:11] | I’m not gonna burden you with that, okay? | 我不会再拿这个增添你的烦恼 |
[15:13] | I will deal with that myself. | 我会自己处理好的 |
[15:17] | There’s been a jailbreak, | 越狱了 |
[15:18] | and the Mafia’s at it again. | 又是黑帮干的 |
[15:20] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 聊什么呢 |
[15:23] | I didn’t realize we had more questions | 我都不知道我们还有这么多问题 |
[15:24] | to ask Mr. Gotaro together. | 要 一起 问Gotaro先生 |
[15:26] | Oh, we don’t. I asked Mr. Gotaro all of them. | 哦 没有 我一个人都问完了 |
[15:29] | Wait. Hold on. “Gotaro.” | 等等 Gotaro |
[15:32] | Isn’t that a Andalusian name? | 这是个安达卢西亚名字吧 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. – What a weird coincidence. | – 是的 – 那真是巧了 |
[15:37] | Pardon me, Detective Diaz. | 让一下Diaz警探 |
[15:38] | Last night, I cooked up a ton of Andalusian baby eels. | 昨晚我做了一大锅安达卢西亚小鳗鱼 |
[15:43] | Unbelievable. | 别得寸进尺 |
[15:44] | I love angula. | 我超爱鳗鱼 |
[15:46] | I mean, it’s impossible to find here. | 在这边很难买到的 |
[15:47] | Oh, not if you have a ton of disposable income | 哦 如果你像我一样收入不菲 |
[15:49] | and great credit, like I do. | 信用又好 那就不难了 |
[15:51] | I think you’re gonna love these. I really buttered them up. | 你会喜欢的 我黄油(马屁)用(拍)得很到位 |
[15:54] | Wow, thank you so much. | 哇 太谢谢了 |
[15:57] | Uh, before I leave, um, I should tell you, | 呃 走之前 我应该告诉你们 |
[16:01] | you’re both great applicants, | 你们都是很棒的申请人 |
[16:02] | but I’ve decided to rent the apartment to someone else. | 但我已经把房子租给别人了 |
[16:07] | I smiled at you. | 我对你的笑 |
[16:09] | For what? | 都白笑了吗 |
[16:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:12] | widows and widowers, | 鳏夫和寡妇们 |
[16:14] | welcome to the all-ages piano lounge adults only show. | 欢迎来到全龄钢琴酒吧成人秀 |
[16:18] | I’m Horatio Velveteen. | 我是Horatio Velveteen |
[16:20] | – Dope name. – Mm. | – 名字带感 – 嗯 |
[16:21] | This is a little song I wrote myself, | 这是我写的一首小曲 |
[16:22] | called “Rosa, Rosa, Rosa.” | 叫做”Rosa Rosa Rosa” |
[16:25] | Goes like this. | 是这样唱的 |
[16:27] | Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, | |
[16:32] | – Rosa, – It’s so crowded in here, | – Rosa – 这里人太多了 |
[16:35] | and the lighting is way too sexy to see anything. | 而且灯光太迷离啥也看不清 |
[16:37] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 过来 – 好吧 |
[16:39] | Right there on the floor is the man you’re looking for | 地板上站着的 就是你要找的人 |
[16:44] | He’s right in front of you. A little bit to the left. | 他就在你面前 再往左一点 |
[16:50] | My left, my left, my left, my left. | 我的左边 我的左边 我的左边 我的左边 |
[16:54] | Come on this way he’s in a red shirt. | 就这儿 穿红色衣服的那个 |
[16:57] | No, not the Asian dude. I’m talking about a bright red shirt. | 不是那个亚洲老哥 我说的是亮红色 |
[17:03] | That’s the man you’re looking for. That’s the man you’ve been looking for. | 那就是你要找的男人 那就是你要找的男人 |
[17:07] | – I got him. Follow me. – This is still a love song people. | – 我看见他了 跟我来 – 这仍然是一首爱的歌 |
[17:10] | Ah, come on. | 诶我去 |
[17:11] | This is still a love song. | 这仍然是一首爱的歌 |
[17:13] | Where’d he go? | 跑哪去了 |
[17:14] | Well, that ends my show, all of a sudden. | 我的演出就此突然结束 |
[17:16] | You’ve been a great crowd. | 你们真是一群可爱的观众 |
[17:17] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:19] | He’s taking me where you smushed. | 他要带我去你们亲热的地方 |
[17:21] | Jake, help me. I don’t want to die. | Jake 帮帮我 我还不想死 |
[17:23] | I’m still on second season of “Game of Thrones.” | 我”权力的游戏”才看到第二季 |
[17:25] | All right, just put the knife down, okay? | 把刀放下好吗 |
[17:27] | There’s no murder in the all-ages piano lounge. | 全龄钢琴酒吧里不能有谋杀 |
[17:29] | Screw you, pig. | 去你妈 死猪 |
[17:31] | That is not a very all-ages thing to say. | 这句话太不老少咸宜了 |
[17:32] | You just don’t get the vibe here at all. | 你真是完全没有进入这里的气氛 |
[17:37] | Nice, grab that cord. | 干得好 把那个绳子拿来 |
[17:39] | Let’s get his arms. Come here. | 把他绑起来 过来 |
[17:41] | You just got tanged by my girlfriend. | 你被我女朋友”棍打”啦 |
[17:43] | Sorry, I know that sounded really gross, | 抱歉我知道听起来很恶心 |
[17:45] | but it was actually awesome. | 但实际上是很赞的 |
[17:46] | You okay, Judy? | 你没事吧Judy |
[17:48] | Judy Judy! | |
[17:49] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不 |
[17:54] | Bye, Peralta. Thanks for saving my life. | 再见Peralta 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[17:56] | No. Judy! Don’t do this! | 不Judy 不要这样 |
[17:59] | No, not again! | 不 不要再耍我一次 |
[18:00] | Judy Judy Judy! Judy! | |
[18:04] | Where is Judy? I’ve looked everywhere. | Judy在哪 这船上所有地方我都找了 |
[18:06] | He has to be somewhere on this boat. | 他一定在这船上的某个地方 |
[18:08] | Peralta Peralta! | |
[18:09] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不在 |
[18:11] | Sorry to do this to you, man. | 抱歉我这样对你 伙计 |
[18:13] | I saw an opening, and I had to take it. | 我看见一个空档 不得不抓住了 |
[18:15] | I can’t go to jail. I’m too cool. | 我不能进监狱 我太酷 |
[18:17] | You’ll never get away from me, Judy! | 我永远也不会放过你的 Judy |
[18:19] | can’t hear what you’re saying. | 我听不见你在说什么 |
[18:20] | You’re real far away. | 你离我太远了 |
[18:22] | I’ll just assume you’re finally admitting | 我就假装你终于承认了 |
[18:24] | we’re best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[18:25] | No, that is not what I’m saying! | 不 我没有说那个 |
[18:26] | Thank you. It means a lot to me. | 谢谢你 这对我来说真的很重要 |
[18:29] | Enjoy the rest of your cruise. | 享受你的航海之旅把 |
[18:31] | Just remember, you got a fine lady. | 记住哦 你找到了一个好女人 |
[18:33] | Don’t be a tang in the mud. | 不要强颜欢笑 |
[18:35] | Check your pockets! | 看看你的口袋 |
[18:38] | Boom-Boom Stateroom, baby! | 砰砰豪华舱 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[18:42] | But this isn’t over! | 但我跟你还没完 |
[18:43] | I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth! | 我要追捕你到地球尽头 |
[18:45] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[18:47] | I’m so proud of us for being able to say it. | 能说出来我真的很骄傲 |
[18:49] | What are you still standing there for? | 还站在那里干什么 |
[18:51] | – Go smush! – Judy! | – 去干柴烈火吧 – Judy |
[18:53] | No! | 不 |
[18:55] | Well, okay, but my train is in 45 minutes. | 好吧 但我的火车还有45分钟就开了 |
[18:58] | I don’t have to say good-bye to Ray. | 没必要非得过来说再见吧 |
[18:59] | I don’t want to stress him out. | 我不想给他压力 |
[19:00] | No, he specifically asked us to get you. | 不 他特意让我们叫你过来的 |
[19:05] | Hello, Debbie. | 你好 Debbie |
[19:07] | You made a fort? | 你搭了堡垒 |
[19:09] | I thought we could talk under here. | 我想我们可以在这儿聊聊 |
[19:11] | about you and Gary. | 关于你和Gary的事儿 |
[19:12] | Well… | 但 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry I was pushing you away. | 对不起 我想要把你赶走 |
[19:20] | I want you to know that I’m here for you, | 我想让你知道我一直在你身边 |
[19:22] | and I would love to be all up in your life. | 我非常愿意参与你的人生 |
[19:26] | Aw, you– | 哦 你啊 |
[19:27] | – Give me a hug. – Okay. | – 快给我个拥抱 – 好 |
[19:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:32] | Mr. Gotaro. | Gotaro先生 |
[19:34] | You’re under arrest for the murder of your tenant Shirley Crouch. | 你因涉嫌谋杀你的租户被逮捕了Shirley Crouch |
[19:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:39] | Is this because I didn’t rent to you? | 是因为我没把房子租给你们吗 |
[19:41] | No. | 不是 |
[19:43] | But that was suspicious. | 但这却很可疑 |
[19:44] | Why wouldn’t you want cops with great credit living in your building? | 为什么你不愿意租给信誉可靠的警察呢 |
[19:46] | Great credit and an eel hookup. | 信用好还能买到鳗鱼 |
[19:48] | Because you murdered her. | 因为你杀了她 |
[19:49] | Toxicology report says the old lady was poisoned. | 毒理学分析这位女士被投了毒 |
[19:51] | Her apartment was rent controlled, and you couldn’t jack up the price | 她的公寓有租金管制 你不能抬高租金 |
[19:53] | until she was out of there. | 除非她搬走 |
[19:54] | I just have one last question. | 我还有最后一个问题 |
[19:57] | If you go to jail, who makes the rental decisions in the building? | 如果你进监狱了 这里谁负责 |
[20:00] | It’ll pass to a trust. | 交给信托人 |
[20:01] | The bank controls it. | 由银行负责 |
[20:02] | Game back on? | 游戏继续 |
[20:03] | If you have to ask, you’re already one step behind. | 如果你还用问 那你已经落后了 |
[20:07] | I should help bring him back in. | 我还得把他带回警局 |
[20:08] | – We’re still police officers. – Yeah. | – 我们还是警察 – 没错 |
[20:12] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 嘿 能问你个事儿吗 |
[20:13] | – Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:13] | If the toilets drain into the ocean, | 如果这个厕所是冲到大海里的 |
[20:15] | does that mean a tiny shark could swim up and bite me in the butt? | 那是不是小鲨鱼就能游上来咬我屁股呢 |
[20:18] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不能 |
[20:20] | – Psh, lame. – Look. | – 真无聊 – 这样吧 |
[20:22] | I know you’re bummed about the Pontiac Bandit | 我知道因为庞蒂亚克大盗的事情你很沮丧 |
[20:24] | so if it’s any consolation, | 如果这算是安慰的话 |
[20:26] | we could spend the rest of the cruise | 我们可以剩下的时间 |
[20:27] | eating shrimp in bed. | 都躺在床上吃大虾 |
[20:28] | That is incredibly sweet, but no way. | 那简直是棒呆 但是不要 |
[20:31] | We have too many activities to do. | 我们要参加的活动太多了 |
[20:33] | Eh? You’ll never guess what starts in three minutes. | 你一定猜不到三分钟之后是什么活动吧 |
[20:36] | – Salsa dancing. – Oh, so you can guess. | – 莎莎舞 – 哦 所以你能猜到 |
[20:43] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你 |
[20:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:48] | Noice. Smort. | 尊棒 冲明 |
[20:54] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:01] | Also, I think this is definitely | 而且 我非常肯定 |
[21:03] | a dance class for widows. | 这是孤寡老人的舞蹈课 |
[21:04] | – No, I don’t think so. – No? | – 不 我觉得不是 – 不是吗 |
[21:07] | Now turn to your partner and tell them how your spouse died. | 现在转向你的舞伴告诉对方你的伴侣是如何去世的 |
[21:10] | Yeah, we should get out of here. | 我觉得我们应该走了 |
[21:11] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 |
[21:12] | OK. | 好吧 |