时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ve been going at him for six hours. | 我已经审问他六个小时了 |
[00:02] | He won’t say a word. | 他一个字都不说 |
[00:03] | The guy’s a brick wall. | 他简直就像堵墙 |
[00:04] | Not to worry, sarge. I’ll take it from here. | 别担心了 警长 让我来 |
[00:07] | Hope you boys brought popcorn, | 但愿你们带了爆米花 |
[00:08] | cause I’m about to put on a show. | 因为我马上会带来精彩表演 |
[00:10] | Well, well, well. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[00:12] | I hear you don’t like answering questions, Marcos. | 听说你不喜欢回答问题 Marcos |
[00:14] | That’s fine by me, ’cause I’m not asking. | 我无所谓 因为我不问问题 |
[00:17] | Ooh, handle fell off. I’ll just grab that. | 噢 把手掉了 我把它捡起来 |
[00:22] | Nope. | 不行 |
[00:23] | So looks like we’re locked in. | 看来我们俩被锁在里面了 |
[00:26] | That’s bad news for you, | 这对你来说是个坏消息 |
[00:27] | ’cause you’re trapped in here with a psycho. | 因为你和一个神经病关在了一起 |
[00:30] | Has anyone tried it from the outside? | 你们试过从外面能打开么 |
[00:32] | Lock’s broken. Gotta call facilities. | 门锁坏了 得找后勤 |
[00:34] | Copy that. No rush. | 知道了 不急 |
[00:35] | As I said, I got all the time in the wor– | 就像我刚才说的 我时间多得是 |
[00:38] | It’s a little warm in here, right? | 这里面有点热 对吧 |
[00:39] | Do you feel any air coming out of that vent? | 你能感觉到通风口的风么 |
[00:41] | I got nothing. We got an ETA on facilities? | 我什么感觉都没有 后勤什么时候能到 |
[00:43] | At least 45 minutes. | 至少45分钟 |
[00:44] | And they’ve checked all this paint for lead, right? | 他们检查过这油漆不含铅吧 |
[00:46] | And the room for asbestos. | 房间里也没有石棉对吧 |
[00:47] | I feel like I’m sucking on a tailpipe in here, Marcos! | 我觉得我像是在吸排气管 Marcos |
[00:50] | Everybody get away from the mirror! | 大家离镜子远一点 |
[00:53] | Come on! | 不会吧 |
[00:54] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 我不能呼吸 |
[00:56] | Hey, calm down, man. | 嘿 放轻松点 伙计 |
[00:57] | I’ll confess. Just stop freaking out. | 我认罪 不要再大惊小怪了 |
[00:59] | – What? – I did it. | – 什么 – 是我做的 |
[01:01] | – I robbed ’em. – Boom! | – 我抢了他们 – 崩 |
[01:02] | And that’s how it’s done. | 这样就完事儿咯 |
[01:04] | I was faking the whole thing to break him. | 我只是在装模作样试探他 |
[01:05] | I coulda stayed in here forever. | 我能在这里面呆上一辈子 |
[01:07] | Good, ’cause facilities is gonna be a couple hours. | 那太好了 因为后勤还要几个小时才能过来 |
[01:09] | We’re gonna die in here! | 我们会死在这里的 |
[01:31] | But in my version, everything is a Transformer | 但是在我的版本里 所有东西都是变形金刚 |
[01:34] | except cars. | 除了汽车 |
[01:35] | Oh, right, like some wisecracking biscotti | 哦 好吧 就像一些俏皮的意大利饼 |
[01:38] | that transforms into a missile launcher. | 变形成了一个导弹发射器 |
[01:40] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[01:40] | Well, it might be hard to do the CGI on the biscotti, | 好吧 可能意大利饼的特效是有点难做 |
[01:42] | but, yeah, I think we could pull it off. | 但是我觉得能搞定 |
[01:43] | Huh? No, I wasn’t listening to either of you. | 啊 不 我根本没听你们俩说话 |
[01:46] | Look who’s in Captain Holt’s office. | 看看谁在Holt警监的办公室 |
[01:47] | Who that lady? | 那女的是谁 |
[01:48] | You are looking at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals | 你们正看着的是第二巡回上诉法院的 |
[01:51] | Judge Laverne Holt. | 法官Laverne Holt |
[01:52] | Captain Holt’s mom. | Holt警监的妈妈 |
[01:54] | The creator. | 他的造物主 |
[01:55] | Widowed at age 39, Laverne Kinnebrew Holt | 39岁那年守寡 Laverne Kinnebrew Holt |
[01:58] | singlehandedly raised two children | 一边一手养大两个孩子 |
[02:00] | and still managed to become one of the first | 一边成为了第一个 |
[02:02] | black, female federal judges. | 黑人女性联邦法官 |
[02:03] | Wow, someone read her Wikipedia page. | 哇哦 有人看了她的维基百科啊 |
[02:05] | No, Jake, I wrote it. | 没有 Jake 是我写的 |
[02:07] | – Oh. – Ah! Shh. | – 哦 – 啊 嘘 |
[02:08] | Okay, the door’s opening. We’re gonna meet her. | 好啦 门开了 我们要和她见面了 |
[02:10] | Everybody be cool. Be cool! | 大家都淡定 淡定 |
[02:11] | Santiago, what are you up to? | Santiago 目前在做什么 |
[02:14] | Just jammin’. | 享受自我 |
[02:16] | Jam on, jam on. | 活出自我 活出自我 |
[02:20] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[02:20] | Peralta, come into my office, please. | Peralta 请到我办公室来 |
[02:22] | – Ah. – Sorry, baby, but– | – 啊 – 不好意思 亲爱的 但是 |
[02:23] | Do you think it was the “Jam on” Thing? | 你觉得是因为我说了”活出自我”么 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I think it was the “Jam on” Thing. | 没错 就是”活出自我”的锅 |
[02:28] | Detective Peralta, this is my mother, | Peralta警探 这是我的母亲 |
[02:30] | the Honorable Laverne Holt. | 尊敬的Laverne Holt女士 |
[02:32] | I’m very excited to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[02:34] | And let me just say, I’m a huge fan of your early work. | 让我先说一句 我超喜欢你早期的作品 |
[02:36] | Talking about this guy right here. | 说的就是这位 |
[02:39] | That was humor, mother. | 他在幽默 母亲 |
[02:40] | I know, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. | 我知道 我觉得很好笑 |
[02:43] | – I love laughing and laughter. – Oh. | – 我喜欢笑 – 哦 |
[02:44] | Yes, we all do, but enough chitchat. | 是的 我们都喜欢 但是闲话少说 |
[02:46] | Peralta, my mother’s house was burgled. | Peralta 我妈妈的房子被偷了 |
[02:48] | And you want me to cover the case | 然后你想我来负责这个案子 |
[02:50] | because I’m your favorite detective of all time. | 因为我一直都是你最喜欢的警探 |
[02:51] | Yes, also the “Jam on” Incident. | 是的 还因为”活出自我”事件 |
[02:54] | Favorite. So why don’t you tell us what happened. | 最喜欢的 那么你先告诉我事情的经过吧 |
[02:56] | When I got home last night, | 昨晚我回家之后 |
[02:57] | I noticed that the window had been smashed, | 我发现窗户被打碎了 |
[02:59] | the apartment was a mess, they took all of my jewelry. | 房间里一片混乱 他们把我所有的珠宝都带走了 |
[03:02] | I assume they entered through the window, | 我想他们应该是从窗户进来的 |
[03:04] | but I don’t want to color your opinions. | 但是我不想让自己的看法影响你的判断 |
[03:06] | Too late, but note taken. | 晚了 但是没关系 |
[03:08] | We’ll stop by later and check out the crime scene. | 我们今天晚些时候过去 检查一下犯罪现场 |
[03:10] | That sounds appropriate. | 那听起来很不错 |
[03:11] | Well, I should be going. Detective, Captain. | 好了 我该走了 警探 警监 |
[03:13] | – Your Honor, Detective. – Captain, Your Honor. | – 法官大人 警探 – 警监 法官大人 |
[03:15] | Hey, this is fun. Let’s do it again. | 嘿 这挺好玩儿的 我们再来一次吧 |
[03:17] | Your Honor, Captain. | 法官大人 警监 |
[03:18] | Humor. Good day, gentlemen. | 很幽默 日安 先生们 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:25] | Spending time with your mother in your childhood home. | 和你妈妈待在你小时候的家里 |
[03:27] | Ah, the adorable baby pictures, the embarrassing stories. | 啊 小时候可爱的相片 童年的囧事 |
[03:30] | The Founding Fathers Underoos. | 印有开国元勋的小内裤 |
[03:31] | There will be no Underoos. | 不会有小内裤 |
[03:33] | – You went commando? – That’s enough. | – 你小时候不穿内裤 – 够了 |
[03:34] | – Okay. – This is a case. | – 好吧 – 这是一个案件 |
[03:36] | I expect you to act in a professional manner, | 我希望你拿出专业的态度 |
[03:38] | not a personal one. | 别把私人感情带进去 |
[03:39] | I know sometimes it’s difficult for you | 我知道你有时很难做到 |
[03:41] | to separate the two. | 把这两者分开 |
[03:42] | You’re referring to the fact that I love | 你指的是我喜欢 |
[03:43] | making everything pro-fer-sonal. | 把事情”私人专业化” |
[03:45] | Copyright, me. | 我有版权 |
[03:46] | Yeah, people love that around here, | 是的 大家喜欢这样 |
[03:48] | especially Amy, if you know what I mean. | 尤其是Amy 如果你知道我指的是什么 |
[03:50] | Wink. Finger gun. | 使眼色 手指枪 |
[03:52] | Perhaps Boyle is still available. | 也许我应该去找Boyle |
[03:53] | No, no, no, I’ll be good. I’ll leave. | 别 别 别 就我了 我走了 |
[03:55] | Oh, emergency, Hitchcock! | 哦 紧急状况 Hitchcock |
[03:57] | – They’re stealing Brown Betty. – Freeze! | – 他们在偷走”褐色Betty” – 不许动 |
[03:59] | – Get your hands off the couch. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 别碰那个沙发 – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 |
[04:01] | Calm down. We’re getting a new one. | 放松点 我们换个新沙发 |
[04:03] | We finally got some money to spruce up the break room. | 我们终于有钱来打整一下休息室了 |
[04:05] | What? The break room’s perfect the way it is. | 什么 休息室现在已经很完美了 |
[04:08] | It’s so comfortable and relaxed. | 待在里面很舒服 很放松 |
[04:09] | I can put my butt or feet on any surface in there. | 我能把我脚或屁股放在任何地方 |
[04:11] | Exactly, it’s disgusting, which is why we’re fixing it. | 的确 很恶心 这也是为什么我们要换 |
[04:14] | I’m open to any and all suggestions. | 你们可以随便提意见 |
[04:16] | Two words. Property Brothers. | 两词 “财产兄弟” |
[04:19] | And they would say, “Two words, open concept.” | 他们肯定会说”两词 开放理念” |
[04:21] | So four words, Property Brothers, open concept. | 所以 四词 “财产兄弟 开放理念” |
[04:23] | Let’s draw from a wide variety of sources, | 我们把思路放开一点 |
[04:25] | anything from Cameron Diaz’s kitchen in “The Holiday,” | <恋爱假期>里卡梅隆迪亚兹 |
[04:27] | to Kate Winslet’s kitchen in “The Holiday.” | 和凯特温斯莱特厨房里的所有东西 |
[04:29] | Is that such a huge range? | 她们的东西都很多么 |
[04:30] | Why would Iris and Amanda swap houses | 如果她们厨房的东西一样 |
[04:32] | if they had the same damn kitchen? | 那为什么Amanda和Iris还要交换房子呢 |
[04:34] | Okay, good point. | 好吧 很好 |
[04:36] | Open concept, Nancy Meyers-style kitchen. | 开放理念 Nancy Meyers风格的厨房 |
[04:38] | Two great ideas. Let’s keep ’em coming. | 两个好点子 再来一点 |
[04:40] | We could get one of those spot-the-difference arcade games | 我们可以搞一个有裸女图片的 |
[04:42] | with pictures of naked ladies. | “大家来找茬”电玩 |
[04:44] | Tapped out at two. | 那就两点好了 |
[04:46] | Yikes, Amy. | 呀 Amy |
[04:48] | What’s wrong with you? | 你还好吧 |
[04:50] | I blew a huge opportunity to work a case with Holt’s mom. | 我错过了一个和Holt妈妈一起工作的好机会 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah, I didn’t need an answer. | 哦 是吗 我并不需要你回答我 |
[04:54] | “What’s wrong” is a rhetorical question. | “你还好吧”只是为了搭个话 |
[04:56] | Anyway, I don’t have time for your sob story, okay? | 总之 我没有时间来听你得悲伤故事 好么 |
[04:59] | I blew a tire on the way here, | 我在来的路上爆胎了 |
[05:00] | so I have to call a tow truck. | 所以我得叫辆拖车 |
[05:01] | A tow truck? What? | 拖车 什么 |
[05:03] | You don’t know how to change a tire? | 你不知道怎么换轮胎 |
[05:05] | I am so disappointed. | 你太让我失望了 |
[05:06] | That is a life skill that every woman should have. | 这是每个女人都该掌握的生存技能 |
[05:08] | Condescending and untrue. | 迷之优越感以及瞎编乱造 |
[05:11] | Why would I do something myself | 为什么我可以付钱让别人做的事情 |
[05:12] | if I could pay someone else to do it? | 我要自己做 |
[05:15] | It’s a gig economy, Amy. | 现在是零工经济时代 Amy |
[05:16] | Gina, it feels so empowering | Gina 用自己的双手换轮胎 |
[05:19] | to use your own hands to change a tire. | 是很有成就感的一件事 |
[05:22] | Phone, call me a tow truck. | 手机 给我叫一辆拖车 |
[05:23] | No, phone, no! | 不许 手机 不准 |
[05:24] | Look, Gina, don’t call a tow truck, okay? | 听着 Gina 别叫拖车 好么 |
[05:26] | I will teach you how to change a tire. | 我可以教你怎么换轮胎 |
[05:29] | You’ll be so happy I did. | 你会很开心的 |
[05:31] | Okay, fine, but on one condition. | 好吧 行 但是有一个条件 |
[05:33] | You buy me lunch. | 午饭你请 |
[05:35] | What? No, I’m doing you a favor. | 什么 不要 我这是在帮你 |
[05:37] | – Phone… – Okay, no, no, no, no. | – 拨号 – 好吧 别别别 |
[05:38] | Whatever you want, fine. Just let me teach you, please. | 不管你想怎么样都可以 但让我教你吧 拜托了 |
[05:40] | I need a win today. | 好歹让我今天能有件顺心的事 |
[05:41] | Okay, looks like they broke through this window, | 看起来他们当时破窗而入 |
[05:44] | rifled through the drawers, and then noticed… | 翻箱倒柜 然后发现了 |
[05:47] | this adorbs photo of tiny Holt with a tiny bow tie | 这张小Holt的可爱照片 系着小领带 |
[05:50] | holding a tiny toy. | 拿着小玩具 |
[05:51] | That was his first slide rule. | 那是他的第一把量尺 |
[05:53] | He carried it with him all over preschool. | 他在学前班的时候每天都带着它 |
[05:55] | And then I learned to do trigonometric functions | 之后我开始学着像个大男孩一样 |
[05:57] | in my head, like a big boy. | 心算三角函数 |
[05:59] | Let’s continue with the investigation. | 让我们继续调查吧 |
[06:01] | Copy that. The alarm company said | 收到 警报公司说 |
[06:02] | the break-in happened around 7:30. | 偷窃发生在7:30左右 |
[06:04] | Most people are home at that time. | 这个时间段大多数人都在家 |
[06:06] | Is there anyone who knew you’d be out? | 有谁知道你那时不在家吗 |
[06:07] | The people who were with me at wine club. | 和我一起在品酒俱乐部里的那些人 |
[06:09] | Oh my, I just remembered, Carol Spitzheim’s house | 天哪 我刚刚想起来Carol Spitzheim的家 |
[06:12] | was broken into several months ago, | 几个月之前也被偷了 |
[06:14] | also during wine club. | 也是在她去品酒俱乐部期间 |
[06:15] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[06:15] | The odds of that happening coincidentally | 这两起案子只是巧合的可能性 |
[06:17] | are vanishingly small. | 正在逐渐缩小 |
[06:18] | I would say infinitesimally. | 我觉得已经是无限小了 |
[06:20] | Yes, and I would say teenily-weenily. | 而我会说微微小 |
[06:22] | We all know words. | 谁还不知道几个词语 |
[06:23] | So sounds like we should go undercover to the next wine club meeting | 听起来我们得在下次品酒俱乐部聚会时 |
[06:26] | and scope it out. | 展开卧底调查 |
[06:26] | You think you can get us in? | 你觉得你能让我们混进去吗 |
[06:27] | I think I can arrange that. | 我想我可以做到 |
[06:28] | There’s one tonight. | 今晚就有一个聚会 |
[06:29] | Great. Final question. | 好 最后一个问题 |
[06:31] | Is this little Raymond’s macaroni art? | 这是小Raymond用通心粉做的艺术品吗 |
[06:33] | No, that’s a macaroni infographic | 不 那是他用通心粉做的 |
[06:35] | he made about educational spending | 约翰逊总统任职期间 |
[06:37] | during the Johnson administration. | 关于教育支出的信息图表 |
[06:38] | Oh, of course it is. I love it. | 哦 当然是这样 我很喜欢 |
[06:41] | Detective Peralta, can I speak to you | Peralta警探 我可以和你聊聊吗 |
[06:42] | in my childhood bedroom? | 到我小时候的卧室 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God, yes. | 我的天 当然可以 |
[06:45] | Wait, this isn’t your bedroom. | 等等 这不是你的卧室 |
[06:47] | No, it’s a regular room. | 没错 这只是一个普通的房间 |
[06:48] | – You tricked me. – That’s right. | – 你耍我 – 没错 |
[06:50] | My childhood bedroom is for good detectives | 我小时候住的房间只用来接待 |
[06:52] | who aren’t embarrassing themselves. | 那些不丢人的优秀警探们 |
[06:54] | – It is? – I know you’re having fun, | – 是这样吗 – 我知道你玩得很开心 |
[06:55] | but enough is enough with the prying personal questions. | 但那些刺探私事的问题该适可而止了 |
[06:57] | You’re annoying my mother. | 你烦到我妈妈了 |
[06:58] | Are you blind? We’re vibing like crazy. | 你瞎了吗 我们俩可有共振了 |
[07:00] | I assure you, my mother’s not a vibrator. | 我跟你保证 我妈妈不是一个振动器 |
[07:02] | Definitely not what that’s short for. | 当然不是”那种”振动器 |
[07:03] | I know her very well, and she would never, uh, | 我非常了解她 她永远都不会 呃 |
[07:06] | connect with someone such as yourself, no offense. | 和你这种人有什么共鸣 无意冒犯 |
[07:09] | – Rude. – I’m sorry. | – 真没礼貌 – 我很抱歉 |
[07:10] | What I mean is she and I are very similar. | 我指的是她和我很相像 |
[07:13] | – Hurtful. – All I’m saying is | – 真伤人 – 我的意思是 |
[07:14] | she’s not interested in skateboardsand soft-water drinks. | 她对滑板和软饮都不感兴趣 |
[07:17] | I happen to think you’re wrong. | 我恰恰觉得你是错的 |
[07:18] | I think she and I make a wonderful pair, | 我觉得她和我简直是黄金搭档 |
[07:20] | and we’re already becoming friends. | 我们已经是朋友了 |
[07:21] | Now that is humor. | 你总算幽默了一把 |
[07:23] | Is everything all right? | 你们没事儿吧 |
[07:25] | Yes, we’re all done in here, Your Honor. | 没有 我们这里已经没事了 法官大人 |
[07:27] | “Your Honor”? | “法官大人” |
[07:28] | Don’t be so formal. | 别这么生疏 |
[07:29] | Call me Laverne. | 叫我Laverne就行 |
[07:31] | Okay, Laverne. | 好的 Laverne |
[07:32] | You got it, Laverne. | 没问题 Laverne |
[07:34] | Laverne Laverne. | |
[07:36] | Well, I know we’re undercover, but I gotta say | 我知道我们是卧底 但我得说 |
[07:39] | I’m dying to get a little tipsy at wine club | 我真想在俱乐部里喝得微醉 |
[07:41] | and just dish with my new BFF Laverne. | 然后和我的新死党Laverne闲扯两句 |
[07:43] | Hmm, it’s cute you think that. | 你能这样想很可爱 |
[07:45] | My mother doesn’t dish. | 我妈妈从来不和人闲扯 |
[07:46] | It’s one of her better qualities. | 这是她最好的品质之一 |
[07:47] | And you know who else she told to call her Laverne? | 你知道她还让谁叫她Laverne吗 |
[07:50] | The mailman. The substitute mailman. | 那个邮递员 谁都可以替代的邮递员 |
[07:52] | Hello. I’m Judge Holt. | 你好 我是法官Holt |
[07:54] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:55] | I’m Tyrone Beverton, | 我是Tyrone Beverton |
[07:57] | a Bordeaux enthusiast who sometimes dabbles | 一个偶尔尝试勃艮第葡萄酒的 |
[07:59] | in the Burgundies, if forced. | 波尔多葡萄酒狂热者 必要情况下 |
[08:01] | And I’m Tank Hendricks. Moms love me. | 我是Tank Hendricks 妈妈们都很喜欢我 |
[08:03] | Oh, strange detail. But believable. | 奇怪的细节 但是很可信 |
[08:07] | Oh, Daniella, these are two prospective members, | Daniella 这两位是未来的成员 |
[08:10] | Tyrone and Tank Tyrone and Tank. | |
[08:12] | Tyrone likes Bordeauxs, | Tyrone喜欢波尔多葡萄酒 |
[08:13] | – and Tank is beloved by mothers. – Yes. | – 而Tank是妇女杀手 – 没错 |
[08:16] | Great. Could I get your info for our database? | 好的 可以给我你们的信息记入数据库吗 |
[08:18] | Absolutely. I live at 100 Charming Avenue. | 当然可以 我住在魅力大道100号 |
[08:21] | And Tyrone here is at 328 2nd Street, | 而Tyrone住在第2大道328号 |
[08:24] | right next to Ya Burnt Pizza. | 就在”吐槽成功”披萨店旁边 |
[08:26] | Great. Enjoy your tasting. | 很好 祝你们品酒愉快 |
[08:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | – 100 Charming Avenue? – It’s a real place. | – 魅力大道100号 – 真的有这个地方 |
[08:32] | I looked it up, specifically to make you mad. | 我查过了 特意为了让你不痛快 |
[08:34] | Okay, I’m gonna go find and catch our perp. | 好了 我要去抓捕我们的罪犯了 |
[08:36] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[08:39] | And that is that. | 就是这样 |
[08:42] | We have Shui’d the Feng out of this place. | 我们好好调整了这个地方的风水 |
[08:44] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[08:45] | Are we better at this than our regular jobs? | 我们做这个是不是比本职工作做得都好 |
[08:47] | Unquestionably. | 还用问吗 |
[08:48] | We should start our own home renovation show. | 我们该开展我们自己家的翻新秀 |
[08:50] | I can see the poster. | 我能预见到海报的样子 |
[08:51] | I’m on Terry’s shoulders screwing in a light bulb, | 我站在Terry的肩膀上安灯泡 |
[08:53] | and Rosa stands by a ladder looking up at us like, | Rosa站在梯子旁边抬头看着我们 就像在说 |
[08:55] | “Oh, boy, what did I get myself into?” | “朋友们 我都干了些什么” |
[08:57] | – I love that idea. – Sign me up. | – 我喜欢这个想法 – 算我一个 |
[09:01] | – Shame. – Shame, shame. | – 丢人 – 丢人 丢人 |
[09:03] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | You guys messed up. You messed up big time! | 你们搞砸了 你们搞得一团糟 |
[09:07] | And worst of all, you’re standing here | 最糟糕的是 你们还站在这里 |
[09:08] | applauding yourselves for it. | 为你们自己鼓掌 |
[09:09] | – Shame. – Are you blind? | – 丢人 – 你瞎了吗 |
[09:11] | This place looks amazing. | 这个地方看起来棒极了 |
[09:13] | It looks like a Swedish airport. | 这里看起来就像瑞典机场 |
[09:14] | Everyone’s gonna love it. | 每个人都会喜欢这里的 |
[09:15] | Just keep telling yourselves that. | 你们就继续自欺欺人吧 |
[09:17] | – Shame. – Shame. | – 丢人 – 丢人 |
[09:19] | Well, everyone I talked to checked out. | 和我谈过话的每个人都被排除嫌疑了 |
[09:21] | – Any luck on your end? – None. | – 你那边有什么收获吗 – 没有 |
[09:23] | Unfortunately we’re surrounded by stupid law-abiding citizens. | 我们不幸地被一群遵纪守法的公民包围了 |
[09:26] | Check out this guy at the bar. | 看看吧台那个家伙 |
[09:27] | He’s furtively looking at my mother. | 他鬼鬼祟祟地看着我的妈妈 |
[09:28] | Well, let’s see what he has to say for himself. | 好的 让我们看看他有什么好说的 |
[09:31] | Hi, there. I’m Tank, this is Tyrone. | 嗨 你好 我是Tank 这是Tyrone |
[09:34] | He’s the son of a close friend of mine. | 他是我一个好朋友的儿子 |
[09:36] | Anyway, we’re new members. | 话说回来 我们是新成员 |
[09:38] | George Kenderson George Kenderson. | |
[09:39] | I’m fairly new to the club as well. | 我也是最近才加入进来的 |
[09:41] | How’d you hear about it? | 你是怎么听说这个地方的 |
[09:43] | I, um… | 我 呃 |
[09:45] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:46] | You didn’t hear about it? | 你没有听说过这里吗 |
[09:47] | That seems rather odd. | 那感觉很奇怪啊 |
[09:50] | – Does it? – Mm-hmm. | – 奇怪吗 – 嗯哼 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry, I gotta leave now. | 不好意思 我要走了 |
[09:53] | I’ve got some work to do. Good-bye. | 我还有些工作要做 再见 |
[09:56] | When it comes to George, | 一谈到George |
[09:57] | I’m getting hints of guilty with undertones of lying. | 我就感觉到几分内疚和隐隐的谎言 |
[10:01] | Oh, yeah, and a strong bouquet of “Up to no good.” | 没错 还有一股强烈的”图谋不轨”的味道 |
[10:05] | Wine terms. | 葡萄酒术语 |
[10:08] | And then you release the jack. | 然后把千斤顶放开 |
[10:10] | And voila. | 瞧 |
[10:12] | Tire changed. | 轮胎换好了 |
[10:14] | Don’t you feel empowered? | 你不觉得充满了力量吗 |
[10:15] | Yes, there’s nothing more empowering than getting a condescending colleague | 当然 没什么比居高临下的同事帮你干粗活 |
[10:19] | to do a menial task for you. | 更让人充满力量了 |
[10:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥 |
[10:21] | I’m talking about how you just changed my tire | 我在说 你帮我换轮胎 |
[10:23] | while I sat here watching a 20-minute video | 而我坐在这看了20分钟 |
[10:25] | of a monkey getting its hair combed. | 猴子梳辫子的视频 |
[10:27] | But you were paying attention. | 但是你注意力在我这儿啊 |
[10:29] | – You laughed at my joke. – Did I? | – 我讲笑话你还笑来着 – 是吗 |
[10:31] | I like to call this the jack of all trades. | 我喜欢叫它”多面手” |
[10:34] | Silly monkey! | 蠢猴子 |
[10:35] | Oh, this monkey. | 噢 这个猴子 |
[10:37] | So you really didn’t learn anything? | 所以你真的啥都没学到 |
[10:39] | No, but I hope you did. | 没有 不过我希望你得到教训了 |
[10:40] | Can’t school Gina. | 别给Gina上课 |
[10:42] | Gina schools you. Class dismissed. | 是Gina给你上课 下课 |
[10:47] | Hello, Laverne. | 你好 Laverne |
[10:48] | We’re not undercover anymore, | 我们不是卧底了 |
[10:49] | so I’m no longer your acquaintance Tank. | 所以我也不是你的熟人Tank了 |
[10:51] | I’m back to being your close personal friend Jake. | 你亲密的朋友Jake回来了 |
[10:53] | – Okay. – We have a lead. | – 好的 – 我们有线索了 |
[10:54] | George Kenderson. George Kenderson. | |
[10:55] | We ran his name through the system. | 我们在系统里查了他的名字 |
[10:57] | He got a parking ticket outside your apartment last week. | 上周他在你公寓外吃了张停车罚单 |
[10:59] | We think he was casing your place. | 我们觉得他是在踩点 |
[11:01] | Oh, my. That is shocking. | 哦 天 这太震惊了 |
[11:03] | I am shocked right now. | 我太震惊了 |
[11:04] | And I am enraged. | 我非常愤怒 |
[11:05] | We are shocked and enraged. | 我们现在是震惊加愤怒 |
[11:08] | Yes, and we’re all showing it. | 是啊 而且溢于言表 |
[11:09] | I’ll get the car. Stay with my mother. | 我去开车 陪我妈妈呆在这 |
[11:11] | I’ve never seen her this shocked before. | 我从来没见过她这么震惊 |
[11:15] | Jake, I need to tell you something in confidence. | Jake 我要告诉你个秘密 |
[11:18] | It’s happening. It’s dish time. Okay. | 终于来了 激动人心啊 好的 |
[11:20] | George Kenderson did not rob me. | George Kenderson没有抢劫我 |
[11:22] | He was not casing my apartment. | 他也不是在我公寓踩点儿 |
[11:24] | – How do you know? – He was with me that night. | – 你怎么知道呢 – 他那天晚上和我在一起 |
[11:27] | Doing what? Oh, doing you. | 干什么 哦 干你啊 |
[11:29] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 哦 天啊 太失礼了 |
[11:30] | I mean, way to go. I’m sex positive. | 我是说 那很棒啊 想干就干嘛 |
[11:32] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说啥 |
[11:33] | George and I have been in a relationship for two years. | George和我在一起已经两年了 |
[11:36] | Raymond doesn’t know. Please don’t tell him. | Raymond不知道 请不要告诉他 |
[11:39] | I’m asking you as a friend. | 这是我作为一个朋友的请求 |
[11:42] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[11:45] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[11:47] | Buckle up. | 扣好安全带 |
[11:48] | That car belongs to our lead suspect, | 那辆车是我们头号嫌犯 |
[11:50] | George Kenderson. | George Kenderson的车 |
[11:51] | Lead suspect? | 头号疑犯 |
[11:52] | Is that how we left it? | 我们是这么说的吗 |
[11:54] | I remember saying, it can’t be Kenderson. | 我记得说的是 不可能是Kenderson啊 |
[11:56] | Remember, we made up that little song. | 你记不记得我们还编了首歌来着 |
[11:57] | *Can’t be Kenderson* | *不可能是Kenderson* |
[11:58] | *Kenderson is not the one* | *Kenderson不是嫌疑犯* |
[12:00] | *Back to the drawing board, back to the draw–* | *重新想一想 重新想* |
[12:02] | – Oh, Kenderson is on the move. – Oh, great. | – 哦 Kenderson动了 – 哦 太好了 |
[12:04] | There’s something so devious about taking advantage of wine lovers. | 占爱酒人士的便宜很不光彩 |
[12:07] | But there won’t be any wine where you’re headed, George. | 但是你要去的地方可没酒 George |
[12:10] | Unless you make it in a toilet. | 除非你是在厕所里做的酒 |
[12:12] | Toilet wine. Let’s bring him in, Peralta. | 厕所佳酿 来把他抓进去吧 Peralta |
[12:15] | – Well, wait. Not yet. – Why? | – 等等 先别动 – 为什么 |
[12:17] | ‘Cause I, uh… | 因为 我 呃 |
[12:20] | – Mm. – What are you doing? | – 别 – 你在干什么 |
[12:21] | Forensics says his prints were all over my mothers’ apartment. | 鉴证科说我妈妈公寓里到处是他的指纹 |
[12:29] | Nope, nope, nope. | 别 别 别 |
[12:31] | Enough! He robbed my mother. | 够了 他抢劫了我妈妈 |
[12:32] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[12:35] | He’s her lover. | 他是你妈妈的情人 |
[12:36] | He’s your mother’s lover. He’s lovering your mother. | 他是你妈妈的情人 他俩正打得火热 |
[12:38] | What? That’s not true. | 什么 这不是真的 |
[12:40] | Yes, it is. | 是真的 |
[12:41] | I would know if she were seeing someone. | 她和谁在一起会让我知道的 |
[12:43] | She told me last night. | 她昨天晚上告诉我的 |
[12:45] | They’ve been together for two years. | 他们在一起两年了 |
[12:47] | I see. | 知道了 |
[12:48] | And she asked me not to say anything to you. | 而且她不让我告诉你 |
[12:53] | I see. | 知道了 |
[12:55] | So are you upset or just processing | 你是在生气还是在消化信息 |
[12:58] | or just stopping in the middle of nowhere | 还是就停在不知道是哪的地方 |
[13:00] | and getting out of the car? Cool, cool, cool, cool. | 然后下车 好吧 好 好 好 |
[13:03] | Stop honking! He’s going through something! | 别按了 他现在煎熬着呢 |
[13:06] | Hello, sir. How was your walk? | 长官好 你散步散得怎么样 |
[13:09] | – Long and brisk. – Wonderful. | – 又久又麻利 – 棒 |
[13:10] | You left me in the car, took the keys with you. | 你把我一个人扔车里了 还把钥匙带走了 |
[13:12] | It’s still there. Doesn’t matter. | 车还在那呢 没事的 |
[13:13] | Look, I know it must have been upsetting | 我知道你肯定很难受 |
[13:14] | to find out about your mom’s, mm, | 发现自己母亲的 嗯 |
[13:18] | how you say… sex. | 你咋说的来着 性生活 |
[13:19] | No. Boinking. | 不是 床上生活 |
[13:21] | No. Doinking. | 不是 炕上生活 |
[13:22] | Ah, it’s too similar to boinking. | 啊 和床上生活太像了 |
[13:23] | I’m looking for the words. | 我再找找别的词 |
[13:25] | Smashing of… stuffs together. | 物体 撞击在一起 |
[13:29] | Eh, let’s just go with she has a boyfriend now. | 啊 就直接说她有男朋友了吧 |
[13:31] | Yes, I was caught off guard, but I’m fine now. | 嗯 我确实没想到 但是我现在好了 |
[13:34] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[13:35] | And don’t worry, I understand. | 别担心 我能理解 |
[13:37] | She didn’t want me to know, | 她不想让我知道 |
[13:38] | and I will behave in a completely professional manner. | 我会以完全专业的方式处理这件事 |
[13:41] | Great. ‘Cause she’s in your office. | 太好了 她就在你办公室呢 |
[13:44] | Oh, wonderful. Let’s go talk about the case. | 哦 那太好了 一块去谈谈案子吧 |
[13:46] | Wow, you are taking this so well. | 哇 你情绪处理得也太好了吧 |
[13:48] | Laverne Kinnebrew Holt Laverne Kinnebrew Holt, | |
[13:49] | you’re under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 你因妨碍司法罪被捕 |
[13:51] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[13:51] | I know you’re sleeping with George. | 我知道你和George上床了 |
[13:54] | Oh, come on, man. | 天哪 别这么直白吧 |
[13:55] | Raymond, I can tell that you’re upset. | Raymond 我能看出来你很不高兴 |
[13:56] | I am, because you withheld information from this detective | 是的 因为你向本警探隐瞒了 |
[13:59] | about an ongoing police investigation. | 正在调查的案件的信息 |
[14:01] | All right, I don’t think this is actually about police stuff. | 好吧 我觉得这事其实和调查无关 |
[14:04] | Maybe we should all just take a deep breath | 或许我们都应该深呼吸 |
[14:06] | and consider not arresting our moms. | 然后考虑不要逮捕咱妈们 |
[14:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | You’re unarrested, mother. | 你被捕了 妈妈 |
[14:11] | And Detective Peralta, | Peralta警探 |
[14:12] | since you two are such good friends, | 既然你们俩是好朋友 |
[14:14] | why don’t you handle the case on your own? | 那你就来单独处理这个案子吧 |
[14:17] | Good day. | 工作愉快 |
[14:18] | Captain. | 警监 |
[14:20] | Hey. What is going on in the kitchen? | 嘿 厨房里怎么了 |
[14:22] | It’s insanely packed. | 挤出翔了都要 |
[14:23] | They’re all just taking a break. | 他们就是休息一下 |
[14:24] | Why is nobody breaking in the new break room? | 为什么没人去新的休息室去休息呢 |
[14:26] | – ‘Cause it’s a giant turd. – It’s the worst. | – 因为那是坨巨翔 – 太差了 |
[14:29] | It’s unusable. You guys don’t even like it. | 根本没发呆 连你们自己都不喜欢 |
[14:31] | – Yes, we do. – Really? | – 我们喜欢啊 – 是吗 |
[14:33] | You like those new stools, huh, Charles? | 你喜欢那些新板凳是吗 Charles |
[14:38] | There we go. | 别跑啊 |
[14:39] | And, Rosa, how was your snack? | Rosa 你的零食如何 |
[14:45] | You know what really chafes my crack? | 你知道我最气的是什么吗 |
[14:47] | We spent years crafting that break room | 我们花了那么多年把休息室 |
[14:48] | into something special, something comfortable. | 变得有特色 变得舒适 |
[14:51] | A place with so many stains | 里面有那么多污渍 |
[14:52] | that the new ones just blended in. | 新污渍总能完美融合进去 |
[14:54] | Where the couch cushions were so worn down, | 里面的沙发垫子被磨损的程度 |
[14:56] | they comforted all butts, large or small, | 所有屁股坐上去都舒服 不管大的小的 |
[14:59] | flat or juicy. | 扁平干瘪的还是鲜嫩多汁的 |
[15:01] | – Juicy? – Gross. | – 鲜嫩多汁 – 真恶心 |
[15:02] | We built a masterpiece, | 我们打造了一个杰作 |
[15:03] | and you amateurs flushed it down the toilet. | 你们这群外行把它毁了(冲进厕所) |
[15:05] | Skir-plash. | 滑啦啦 |
[15:06] | Was that supposed to be a flushing sound? | 那是冲厕所的声音吗 |
[15:08] | Skir-plash. | 滑啦啦 |
[15:12] | – Hello, Gina. – Ugh! | – 你好啊 Gina – 啊 |
[15:15] | I knew a truck carrying Khloe Kardashian jeans | 我就知道载着克洛伊卡戴珊牛仔裤的卡车 |
[15:17] | didn’t overturn in the parking garage. | 没在停车场翻车(反转) |
[15:20] | The only thin that’s overturned | 唯一反转了的 |
[15:21] | is your decision to not learn how to fix a tire. | 是你不想学换胎的决定 |
[15:25] | Why won’t you let this go? | 你还有完没完了 |
[15:26] | My parents wanted me to learn how to change a tire, | 我父母想让我学怎么换轮胎 |
[15:29] | and I thought it was a waste of time. | 而我认为那是浪费时间 |
[15:30] | Like any other 16-year-old girl, | 和所有16岁的女孩一样 |
[15:32] | all I wanted to do was sit in my room alone | 我所向往的就是独自坐在房间里 |
[15:34] | reading books on U.S. History. | 读美国历史 |
[15:36] | Ugh, every story about your childhood makes me so sad. | 啊 你童年的每个故事都让我深感同情 |
[15:40] | Then one day on the way to math camp… | 直到有一天 在去数学训练营的路上 |
[15:41] | – Oh, sad. – Our tire blew out, | – 哦 太悲惨了 – 车胎爆了 |
[15:43] | and my mother made me fix it. | 我妈妈让我去修 |
[15:45] | She said I should never be dependent on anyone for anything. | 她让我永远不要依赖任何人任何事情 |
[15:49] | And neither should you. | 你也一样 |
[15:50] | So we’re not gonna leave here | 所以 在你学会怎么修之前 |
[15:52] | until you learn how to fix this. | 咱们谁都别走 |
[15:55] | Oh, damn. | 卧槽 |
[15:56] | Power play. | 狠招 |
[15:57] | And very moving speech. | 以及你的演讲非常感人 |
[15:59] | – Thank you. – One little thing though. | – 谢谢 – 我还想说一点 |
[16:01] | That’s not my car. | 那不是我的车 |
[16:02] | That’s my car. Same make, same model, | 那才是我的车 相同的型号 相同的牌子 |
[16:05] | but you just slashed a random stranger’s tire. | 你戳的是陌生人的车胎 |
[16:07] | Oopsie! | 哎呀 |
[16:09] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 我的天我的天我的天 |
[16:12] | Hey, Captain. | 嗨 警监 |
[16:13] | Whoa, look at that map work. | 哇喔 这地图做的 |
[16:15] | Sick as heck. | 赞爆了 |
[16:16] | Oh an attempt at flattery. Well, it won’t work. | 拍我马屁是没用的 |
[16:19] | This was Boyle’s map, and it was adequate at best. | 这是Boyle的地图 顶多也只是一般的水平 |
[16:21] | Okay, I called some precincts, | 好吧 我刚刚联系了其他警局 |
[16:23] | and it turns out that while we were at wine club, | 我发现当我们在品酒俱乐部的时候 |
[16:25] | there was an attempted break-in at 100 Charming Avenue. | 魅力大道100号发生了一起未遂入室抢劫 |
[16:28] | Oh, yes, the address you used at the wine club specifically to make me mad. | 哦 那个 你在俱乐部特意让我不痛快的地址 |
[16:32] | Well, I wouldn’t put it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:33] | You put it that way last night, verbatim. | 你昨晚就是这么说的 一字不差 |
[16:35] | And I totally regret that now, and I hope that we can move on, | 而我现在十分后悔 以及希望我们能够向前看 |
[16:37] | but the point is the only person who heard me use that address was… | 总之我想说的是 唯一听到那个地址的人是 |
[16:41] | Daniella Andrade Daniella Andrade. | |
[16:42] | The mailing list lady from the wine club. | 品酒俱乐部那个做登记的女士 |
[16:44] | She would give the addresses to her husband, Tommy– | 她把地址交给她的丈夫 Tommy |
[16:46] | Hi, Tommy– and he would break into the houses | 嗨 Tommy 然后他趁着住宅主人在外品酒的时候 |
[16:48] | while the occupants were out sipping vino. | 闯入这些房子进行偷窃 |
[16:51] | Okay, case closed. | 好的 结案 |
[16:53] | Great. So you want to call your mother? | 好极了 所以你要打电话给你妈妈吗 |
[16:55] | – Tell her we solved it? – No need. | – 告诉她案子解决了 – 不需要 |
[16:56] | You can tell Laverne the whole story over brunch. | 你可以在早午餐的时候跟Laverne讲 |
[17:02] | Alright, sir. I am sorry that I got in the middle of your family business, | 长官 我很抱歉我插手了你的家事 |
[17:05] | but I’m afraid I have to get in the middle of it again. | 但是恐怕我还要再插手一次 |
[17:07] | Look, I don’t talk about this a lot, | 是这样的 我不经常谈这类事 |
[17:09] | but I actually have had a difficult relationship with one of my parents. | 但其实我和我父母其中一人的关系不是很好 |
[17:12] | Yes, your father. You talk about it obsessively. | 没错 你父亲 你谈这件事已经谈了上千遍了 |
[17:14] | Well, I wouldn’t say obsessively. | 上千遍有点夸张吧 |
[17:16] | I mean, sure, there are times where I wish he was there for me more but– | 没错 有时候我希望他在那儿陪着我 可是 |
[17:18] | – Peralta. – Right. Sorry, you. | – Peralta – 好的 不好意思 这是关于你的 |
[17:20] | Look, in my experience the best thing to do | 从我的经验看 在这种情况下 |
[17:21] | in these types of situations is just talk about it. | 最应该做的事是谈论问题出在哪 |
[17:23] | That’s not the relationship my mother and I have. | 我和我母亲不适用这种方法 |
[17:26] | We’re not open like that. | 我们没有那么开诚布公 |
[17:28] | Really? Because you’re open with me. | 真的吗 因为你跟我什么都说啊 |
[17:29] | Only because you ask me annoying, intrusive, personal questions all the time. | 那是因为你总是在问烦人侵犯的私人问题 |
[17:33] | Exactly. You need to do that. | 没错 你就要这样做 |
[17:35] | Be the Jake in the conversation. | 成为谈话的Jake |
[17:36] | You want me to just say, “Cowabunga, mom”? | 你想要我说 “好顶赞呀 妈咪” |
[17:38] | Oh, yes, that would be awesome. | 没错 棒极了 |
[17:39] | Well, it’s not gonna happen. | 我不会这样说的 |
[17:41] | Alas, we are not cowabunga people. | 我们不是会说好顶赞的那种人 |
[17:45] | Dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[17:46] | Once again, I am so sorry about your tire. | 再一次 真的很抱歉我戳爆了你的车胎 |
[17:49] | Just accidentally slashed it with my knife. | 我一不小心用刀戳爆了它 |
[17:53] | How does that happen accidentally? | 怎么个不小心法 |
[17:55] | It’s very common. I should know, I’m a cop. | 就很正常的 我知道的 我是一名警察 |
[17:57] | Anyway, I will pay for the damage. | 总之 我会赔偿你的损失的 |
[17:59] | Wait, what’s happening? My tire is fine. | 等等 发生了什么 我的车胎好好的呀 |
[18:01] | It is? It is! | 真的 真的 |
[18:04] | Of course it is. | 当然是好好的 |
[18:05] | Because this is all part of my prank show, | 因为这只是我的恶作剧 |
[18:08] | “Fake Tire Slashers.” | 叫做”假冒扎胎” |
[18:11] | And you have won… | 而你中了 |
[18:13] | $27. | 27美元 |
[18:16] | And a dime. | 以及十美分 |
[18:17] | There’s cameras everywhere. | 摄像头到处都是 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:24] | Wondering what happened? | 想知道发生了什么吗 |
[18:26] | I happened. | 是我干的 |
[18:27] | Out of the darkness, a hero emerges. | 黑暗之中 一个英雄出现了 |
[18:30] | You know, using only my bare hands | 也就是用了我的双手 |
[18:32] | and also a few tools | 还有一些工具罢了 |
[18:34] | I replaced that plebe’s flat with one of my tires. | 我用我的车胎换下了那个菜鸟的瘪胎 |
[18:38] | You changed a tire! | 你能换车胎了 |
[18:39] | – You were listening to me. – Not at all. | – 你确实听了我的话 – 没 |
[18:41] | I watched a video online on how to do it. | 我在网上看了个视频学会的 |
[18:44] | But I will give you this, it was really empowering. | 但我承认 确实很充满力量 |
[18:47] | Right? And you did such an impressive job, | 没错吧 而且你做得非常不错 |
[18:50] | especially for your first time. | 尤其你是第一次做 |
[18:51] | Oh, no, I had a bunch of practice. | 噢 不 我已经换过几次了 |
[18:53] | I actually used your car for that. | 实际上我就是用你的车练手的 |
[18:55] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[18:59] | You still changed a tire. | 这改变不了你能换车胎的事实 |
[19:01] | Counting this as a win. | 这算一次胜利 |
[19:03] | Okay, you’re right about the break room. | 好吧 你对休息室的看法是对的 |
[19:06] | Nuh doy. | 早跟你说了 |
[19:07] | Nobody liked it, and it wasn’t functional. | 没人喜欢它 它也没什么作用 |
[19:09] | Double nuh doy. | 早跟你说了乘二 |
[19:10] | So we tried to put everything back the way it was. | 所以我们试着把它恢复原样 |
[19:13] | We want your seal of approval. | 我们想听听你们的意见 |
[19:15] | We’ll be the judge of that. | 我们会评评看 |
[19:16] | Yes, that’s what we’re asking for. | 是啊 就是在问你们啊 |
[19:19] | It’s beautiful. | 这太美丽了 |
[19:21] | You even got back the bumper pool table no one ever uses. | 你还把那个没人用的巨型台球桌放了回来 |
[19:25] | Wait a minute, you liars! | 等等 你们这些骗子 |
[19:26] | What’s that nice couch doing here? | 这个光鲜的沙发在这儿干嘛 |
[19:28] | The old couch didn’t make it. | 旧沙发没挺过去 |
[19:29] | The second the sunlight hit it, it turned to dust. | 一见到太阳光 它就灰飞烟灭了 |
[19:31] | Sorry, guys, we’re stuck with the nice, clean expensive sofa. | 抱歉了 老兄 我们只能用这个光鲜昂贵的沙发了 |
[19:34] | But I guess we’ll just have to make do. | 我觉得我们只能将就的 |
[19:36] | Oh, we’ll make do. We’ll make do all over it. | 我们可以将就 从头将就到尾 |
[19:39] | Well, I just mean we’ll fix it. | 我是说我们能做旧它 |
[19:40] | Hells yeah, we will. | 没错 |
[19:52] | Should we wake them? | 我们要叫醒他们吗 |
[19:53] | Nah, let ’em sleep. They earned it. | 不了 让他们睡吧 他们应得的 |
[19:57] | Daniella and her husband confessed to the burglary | Daniella和她丈夫已经供认了入室偷窃 |
[19:59] | and two others. | 以及其他两起盗窃案 |
[20:00] | We’ve already recovered a number of your items. | 我们已经拿回了很多您的物件 |
[20:02] | Thank you for the information. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[20:04] | Where’s Raymond? | Raymond去哪儿了 |
[20:05] | Oh, he couldn’t make it. | 哦 他走不开 |
[20:07] | He’s attending to some urgent business. | 他正在处理一些紧急事务 |
[20:10] | – That’s a stone cold lie. – Raymond? | – 大谎话 – Raymond |
[20:12] | Cowabunga, mother! | 好顶赞呀 妈妈 |
[20:14] | – What? – Yes. | – 啥 – 漂亮 |
[20:15] | – We need to talk. – I’d say that’s accurate. | – 我们需要谈谈 – 我也是这么认为的 |
[20:17] | Well, it looks like my work is done here. | 我的工作已经完成了 |
[20:20] | I’ll just be leaving. Oh, damn it. | 我先走一步了 噢 特么的 |
[20:23] | Handle’s still broken off. | 把手还没修好 |
[20:24] | Uh, just pretend I’m not here. | 呃 就假装我不在这儿吧 |
[20:26] | I’ll close my eyes. | 我这就闭上我的眼睛 |
[20:28] | I’m hurt | 我很受伤 |
[20:30] | that you didn’t feel comfortable telling me about George Kenderson. | 因为你不愿意告诉我George Kenderson的事 |
[20:33] | I didn’t know how to. | 我不知道要怎样告诉你 |
[20:35] | We’re not very good at talking about personal matters. | 我们不擅长谈论私人的事 |
[20:38] | I’d categorize that as an understatement. | “不擅长”算是往轻了说 |
[20:40] | Humor? | 幽默吗 |
[20:41] | Yes, to alleviate some of the tension. | 嗯 为了缓解一下紧张气氛 |
[20:42] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[20:44] | After your father died, | 你父亲死后 |
[20:45] | my personal life was very sad. | 我的私人生活就充满了悲伤 |
[20:48] | I didn’t talk to you about it, | 我不想跟你谈 |
[20:49] | because I wanted you to think I was strong. | 是因为我想要你认为我很坚强 |
[20:53] | And I wanted you to think the same of me. | 我也想要你认为我很坚强 |
[20:55] | I guess eventually we stopped talking about personal matter altogether. | 而最终我们慢慢地就不跟对方谈论私人的事了 |
[20:59] | I think it’s time we let each other off the hook. | 我认为是时候解决这个问题了 |
[21:02] | From now on, I’m going to be 15% more forthcoming on personal details | 从现在开始 我和你谈论的私事将会比以往多15% |
[21:07] | and 5% more physically affectionate. | 以及和你的身体接触将增加5% |
[21:10] | And I will adjust in kind | 作为回应 |
[21:11] | while also implementing a 12% increase in impromptu communication. | 我将会把日常闲聊调高12% |
[21:15] | Oh, Raymond. | 喔 Raymond |
[21:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:20] | Oh, this is such a beautiful moment. | 噢 这个时刻太美妙了 |
[21:22] | Are you guys hugging? It feels like a hugging moment. | 你们在拥抱吗 我觉得是个该拥抱的时刻 |
[21:24] | – In the workplace? – Don’t be absurd. | – 这可是工作场合 – 别傻了 |
[21:25] | Stop yelling at me. I saved the day! | 别吼我 我可挽救了你们的关系 |