英文名称:Avatar
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | 主角独白 人物对话 纳美语言 英文字幕 | |
[00:39] | When I was lying there in the VA hospital | 在经历了一场人生巨变之后… |
[00:42] | with a big hole blown through the middle of my life | 我被送进了军队医院 |
[00:45] | I started having these dreams of flying. | 于是我开始在梦中飞翔 |
[00:49] | I was free. | 自由地飞翔 |
[00:54] | Sooner or later though, | 但是,梦… |
[00:56] | you always have to wake up. | 总有醒来的一刻 |
[01:14] | In cryo you don’t dream at all. | 人在冷冻中不会做梦 |
[01:16] | Doesn’t feel like 6 years. | 六年的时间转瞬即逝 |
[01:18] | More like a fifth tequila and ass-kicking. | 就像一阵风吹过没有痕迹 |
[01:28] | Tommy was the scientist, not me. | 汤米是科学家,而我不是 |
[01:30] | He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out | 是他要摆脱时空束缚到太空去 |
[01:33] | in space to find the answers. | 寻找未来的归宿 |
[01:35] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗? |
[01:37] | Yeah, we’re there sunshine. | 是的,我们到了,伙计 |
[01:40] | We are there. | 我们到了 |
[01:41] | It’s about your brother. | 这是为了你兄弟 |
[01:46] | A week before Tommy’s gonna ship out… | 汤米出发的前一周 |
[01:49] | A guy with a gun ends his journey. | 一个持枪男子结束了他的行程 |
[01:51] | For the paper in his wallet. | 只为了他的钱包 |
[01:54] | Being in cryo for 5 years,9 months and 22 days. | 你们已经被冷冻了5年9个月22天 |
[01:58] | You will be hungry, you will be weak. | 你会感到饥饿,浑身无力 |
[02:01] | If you feel noxious, please use the… | 如果谁感到恶心,请使用… |
[02:04] | Tommy was the scientist. | 汤米是科学家 |
[02:06] | I’m just another dumb grunt going some place | 而我只是一名 |
[02:07] | he’s gonna regret. | 冲锋陷阵的前海军陆战队员 |
[02:23] | Up ahead was Pandora. | 前方就是潘多拉星球 |
[02:26] | I grew up hearing about it, | 我听着它的故事长大 |
[02:28] | but I never figured I’d be going there. | 但我从没想过会去那里 |
[02:40] | Your brother represented a significant investment. | 你的兄弟参与了我们一个重大投资 |
[02:44] | We’d like to talk to you about taking over his contract. | 我想要跟你谈谈, 关于延续合约一事 |
[02:47] | And since your genome is identical to his, | 因为你的基因组与他的完全相同 |
[02:50] | you could step into his shoes. | 所以你可以继承他的遗志 |
[02:53] | So to speak. | 可以这么说吧 |
[03:01] | It’d be a fresh start, | 这将是在一个新世界里的 |
[03:02] | on a new world. | 一个新的开始 |
[03:11] | And the pay is good. | 我们给你的报酬会很丰厚 |
[03:14] | Very good. | 非常丰厚 |
[03:37] | Exo-Packs on! Let’s go! Exo-Packs on! | 戴上滤气罩!快,戴上滤气罩! |
[03:40] | Exo-Packs on! | 背好行李! |
[03:41] | Remember people, you loose that mask, | 别忘了,伙计们,一旦失去滤气罩 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1345个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:118个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:170个,考研词汇:268个,专四词汇:206个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:456个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:42] | you’re unconscious in 20 seconds. | 20秒后你们将休克 |
[03:44] | You’re dead in 4 minutes. | 4分钟内你们就没命了 |
[03:46] | Let nobody be dead today, | 今天你们可千万别给我死了 |
[03:47] | it looks very bad on my report. | 那会让我的工作绩效报告很难看 |
[03:51] | Cruise get down, this is TAD-1-6 on approach. | 这是TAD-1-6 我们即将降落 |
[03:54] | Crossing outer marker, monument in sight. | 我已飞过界标,看到矿山 |
[04:33] | One life ends… | 一个生命结束 |
[04:36] | Another begins. | 另一个重新开始 |
[04:45] | Harnesses off. Get your packs. Put it together. | 松开安全带,拿好装备 都给我准备好,快快 |
[04:48] | One minute. Let’s go. | 给你们一分钟时间,快点 |
[04:50] | When the ramp comes down, | 舷梯门打开以后 |
[04:52] | go directly into the base, do not stop! | 直接进基地,不要停留! |
[04:54] | Go straight inside! Wait for my mark! | 去候机楼! 等候我的指令! |
[05:04] | Go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! 快! |
[05:05] | Get out of here. Keep moving! | 马上下飞机,跟上! |
[05:11] | There’s no such thing as an ex-marine. | 其实是没有“前海军陆战队”这个叫法的 |
[05:15] | You may be out, | 人可以退役 |
[05:17] | but you never loose the attitude. | 但精神不会退役 |
[05:20] | I told myself I could pass any test a man can | 我告诉自己,别人能通过的考验我也可以 |
[05:27] | They can fix the spine, | 只要拿到钱 |
[05:29] | if you got the money. | 我的脊椎还是有救的 |
[05:30] | But not on dead benefits, not in this economy. | 但靠那点抚恤金 绝无可能 |
[05:35] | Let’s go special case, do not make me wait for you. | 快,特殊人物,别让大伙等你 |
[05:38] | Well well ladies. | 瞧 瞧 这些小妞儿 |
[05:41] | Look at all this fresh meat. | 瞧瞧这一群新兵菜鸟! |
[05:49] | Back on Earth, these guys were army dogs, mari | 在地球上,他们是为自由而战的 |
[05:53] | Fighting for freedom. | 海军陆战队员 |
[06:02] | Look out, hot rod. | 小心点,笨蛋 |
[06:04] | But out here they’re just hired guns, | 但在这里他们只是雇佣兵 |
[06:06] | taking the money, working for the company. | 为了钱给大公司卖命 |
[06:09] | Check this out man. | 看这家伙,老兄 |
[06:11] | Meals on wheels. | 一个吃闲饭的 |
[06:14] | Man, that is just wrong. | 噢,伙计,太扯了 |
[06:29] | You are not in Kansas any more. | 这里不再是堪萨斯了 |
[06:34] | You are on Pandora, | 这里是潘朵拉 |
[06:36] | ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[06:38] | Respect that fact, | 请每时每刻都要 |
[06:40] | every second of every day. | 牢记这个事实 |
[06:44] | If there is a hell, | 如果世界上有地狱 |
[06:46] | you might wanna go there for some R and R | 在你们完成潘多拉的旅程后 |
[06:49] | after a tour on Pandora. | 你们绝对会想去地狱休个假 |
[06:52] | Out there beyond that fence, | 就在那面围墙外面 |
[06:54] | every living thing that crawls, | 任何一种生物 不管是天上飞的 |
[06:56] | flies or squats in the mud wants to | 地上爬的还是水里游的 |
[06:59] | kill you and eat your eyes for joo-joo-bees. | 都在想着把你们眼球当枣子嚼 |
[07:04] | We have an indigenous population | 有一种类人的土著生物 |
[07:06] | of humanoids called the Na’vi. | 称作纳美人 |
[07:09] | They’re fond of arrows dipped in a neuro toxin | 他们擅长使用神经毒素弓箭 |
[07:11] | that will stop your heart in one minute. | 能让你顷刻间毙命 |
[07:14] | And they have bones reinforced | 他们还拥有强化骨骼 |
[07:16] | with naturally occuring carbon fiber. | 里面含有天然的碳纤维 |
[07:19] | They are very hard to kill. | 要杀死他们非常的困难 |
[07:22] | As head of security, it is my job to keep your live | 作为安全长官,我的职责是让你们活下去 |
[07:28] | I will not succeed. | 但这是不可能的 |
[07:32] | Not with all of you. | 至少不可能是每一个人 |
[07:34] | If you wish to survive, | 如果你们想活下去 |
[07:36] | you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. | 那就必须具有钢铁般的意志 |
[07:40] | You’ve got to obey the rules. | 必须遵守规则 |
[07:43] | Pandora rules. | 潘多拉星的规则 |
[07:46] | Rule number one… | 第一条规则是… |
[07:48] | It’s nothing like an old school safety brief | 什么也比不上再次听到 |
[07:51] | to put your mind at ease. | 经典的新兵训话更让人舒心的了 |
[07:54] | Excuse me, Jake, | 对不起,杰克 |
[07:57] | you’re Jake right? | 你是杰克? |
[07:58] | Tom’s brother. | 汤米的弟弟吧 |
[08:01] | You look just like him. | 你俩长的一模一样 |
[08:02] | Sorry. I’m Norm Spellman, | 不好意思,我是诺姆·斯博曼 |
[08:05] | I went through Avatar training with him. | 我之前和他一起参加阿凡达项目集训 |
[08:07] | The bio lab, | 这是生物实验室 |
[08:09] | we’re gonna spend a lot of time here. | 我们要长期在这里工作了 |
[08:11] | How you doing, | 你好 |
[08:12] | Norm, Avatar driver. | 我是诺姆,阿凡达操作员 |
[08:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:15] | Here’s the link room, right, here. | 这是链接室,就是这里 |
[08:17] | This is where we’re connecting to the Avatar… | 这是我们与阿凡达链接的地方 |
[08:21] | Me and Norm here, are to drive these | 我们就在这里链接那些 |
[08:25] | remotely controlled bodies called Avatars. | 称作阿凡达的生物体 |
[08:26] | They’re grown from human DNA | 他们是人类DNA与 |
[08:29] | mixed with the DNA of the natives. | 当地族人DNA结合的产物 |
[08:32] | Hey. Welcome. | 你好,欢迎 |
[08:33] | Welcome to Pandora, good to have you. | 欢迎来到潘多拉星,很高兴你能参与 |
[08:39] | Damn, They got big. | 天!真大 |
[08:40] | Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out. | 是的,他们已经完全成熟了 |
[08:42] | So the progress up the stim seem to work really well. | 看来肌肉刺激生长计划进行得蛮顺利的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, they got great muscle tone. | 没错,而且肌肉强健有力 |
[08:47] | It’ll take us a few hours to get them to canton, | 还有几个小时就准备好了 |
[08:49] | but you guys take them out tomorrow. | 明天你们就可以使用了 |
[08:51] | There’s yours. | 这个是你的 |
[08:54] | – Hey, Dr.Norm Spellman.,- Dr. Max Patel. | -诺姆·斯博曼,-麦克斯·帕特 |
[09:23] | Looks like him. | 长得真像他 |
[09:26] | No. Looks like you. | 不,长得像你才对 |
[09:29] | This is your Avatar now, Jake. | 这个就是你的阿凡达了,杰克 |
[09:34] | The concept is that every driver | 这个计划的关键在于 |
[09:36] | is matched to his own Avatar. | 每个控制人员都有专属的阿凡达 |
[09:39] | So that their nervous system are in tuned. | 这样,他们的神经系统才能够互相匹配 |
[09:42] | Or something… | 大体是这样啦 |
[09:45] | Which is why they offered me the gig, | 他们之所以给了我这份差事 |
[09:46] | because I can link with Tommy’s Avatar, | 是因为我可以操纵汤米的阿凡达 |
[09:50] | which is insanely expensive. | 造价高昂的阿凡达 |
[09:53] | Is this right? | 这样可以吗 |
[09:55] | I just say whatever to the video log? | 我在视频日记说什么都行吗? |
[09:56] | Yeah, we gotta get the habit of documenting everythi | 是的,我们必须养成认真记录的习惯 |
[09:58] | What we see, what we feel, | 包括感觉到的和看到的 |
[10:01] | it’s all part of the science. | 这就是科学研究 |
[10:02] | Science is good observation. | 科学来自严谨的观察 |
[10:03] | Plus it’ll help keep you sane. | 另外它还能帮你在未来6年里 |
[10:05] | For the next 6 years. | 避免精神错乱 |
[10:08] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说啦 |
[10:11] | So. Here I am. | 于是,我来到这里 |
[10:16] | Doing science. | 搞起了”科研” |
[10:19] | They’re coming out. | 控制人员要出舱了 |
[10:21] | Attention, drivers coming out of the lane. | 注意,请控制员断开链接 |
[10:31] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[10:35] | – Where’s the lab coat? – Where’s her lab coat? | 工作服呢? 她工作服哪去了? |
[10:36] | Who’s got my god damn cigarette? | 该死! 谁拿着我的香烟呢? |
[10:39] | Guys, what’s wrong with this picture? | 伙计们,有没有搞错啊? |
[10:44] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[10:45] | Grace Augustine is a legend. | 格蕾丝奥古斯丁是个传奇人物 |
[10:47] | She’s the head of the Avatar program, | 她是阿凡达项目的负责人 |
[10:49] | she wrote the book. | 也是那本书的作者 |
[10:50] | I mean literally wrote the book on Pandoran bota | 就是那本有关潘多拉植物学的著作 |
[10:53] | That’s because she likes plants better than people. | 我是说她对植物的兴趣说不定比对人都多 |
[10:56] | Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball. | 舞会上回来的灰姑娘,格蕾丝 |
[10:58] | Grace I’d like you to meet Norm Spellman | 请允许我介绍诺姆·斯博曼 |
[11:00] | and Jake Sully. | 和杰克·萨利 |
[11:03] | Norm, I hear good things about you. | 诺姆,听说你表现不错 |
[11:06] | How’s your Na’vi? | 你的纳美语学的如何 |
[11:08] | May the Great Mother rejoice | 愿圣母赐欢笑于… |
[11:10] | our meeting. | …你我之相会 |
[11:13] | Not bad. You still sound a bit too formal though. | 不错,只是稍感生涩 |
[11:17] | I’ve studied for 5 years, | 我学了5年了 |
[11:19] | but I still have much to learn. | 不过还是差得很远 |
[11:21] | Grace, this is Jake Sully. | 格蕾丝,这是杰克·萨利 |
[11:25] | Yeah. I know who you are and I don’t need you. | 是的,我知道你是谁,但我不需要你 |
[11:28] | I need your brother, you know, the PHD | 我需要你哥哥,那个博士生 |
[11:31] | who trained for three years for this mission… | 为了这个项目,他接受了3年的训练 |
[11:33] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[11:35] | I know it’s a big inconvenience for everyone. | 我知道这给所有人带来麻烦 |
[11:39] | How much lab training have you had? | 你接受过多少实验室培训? |
[11:41] | I dissected a frog once. | 我解剖过一只青蛙 |
[11:43] | You see? You see? | 听听,听见了吗? |
[11:45] | They’re just pissing on us | 他们就这样糊弄我们 |
[11:47] | without even a courtesy of calling it rain. | 而且丝毫不加掩饰 |
[11:49] | – I’m going to Selfridge.,- No Grace! | -我要去找帕克 -别这样,格蕾丝! |
[11:50] | No, Man. This is such bullshit. | -你最好别去 -不,伙计,这简直是胡闹! |
[11:53] | I’m gonna kick his corporate butt. | 我要去踢烂他的屁股 |
[11:55] | He has no business sticking his nose in my department. | 他不该插手我的部门 |
[11:59] | Here tomorrow, 08:00. | 明早,8点,来这里报道 |
[12:01] | Try and use big words. | 可以夸大点经历 |
[12:11] | Scorpion 2 Hotel, Hell’s Gate Tower. | 天蝎2H,我是塔台,南侧起飞 |
[12:14] | You are cleared for South departure. | 滑行,D跑道,身份确认 |
[12:23] | – Did you see that? -Yes sir. | -看到没? -看见了,长官 |
[12:24] | No you didn’t, you were looking at the monitor. | 少来,看个头,你看的是监视器 |
[12:27] | I love this putter, Ronnie. | 我真是爱死这个推杆了 罗尼, |
[12:29] | I love this putter | 我喜欢它 |
[12:33] | Parker… | 帕克… |
[12:34] | You know, I used to think it was a knowing neglect, | 我以前认为只是偶尔的疏忽而已 |
[12:37] | But now I see that you’re intentionally screwing me. | 但现在我发现你是故意整我 |
[12:40] | Grace, I enjoy our little talks… | 格蕾丝,你知道我就喜欢听你讲话 |
[12:48] | I need a researcher, | 对不起,我需要的是研究员 |
[12:49] | not some jar-head dropout. | 而不是什么退役的“锅盖头” |
[12:51] | Actually, I thought we got lucky with him. | 是么?我倒认为能找到他,算我们幸运了 |
[12:53] | Lucky? | 幸运? |
[12:54] | Yeah! | 没错! |
[12:55] | How is this in any way ‘lucky’? | 你倒是说说怎么个‘幸运’法儿? |
[12:57] | Lucky that guy has a twin brother. | 幸运在于汤米有个 |
[12:59] | And lucky that brother | 孪生兄弟 |
[13:00] | wasn’t some oral hygienist or something. | 而且 不是牙医或别的什么 |
[13:02] | A marine we could use. | 陆战队员大有用处 |
[13:04] | I’m assigning him to your team as security escort. | 我准备把他派到你们组做护卫 |
[13:06] | The last thing I need is | 我最不需要的就是 |
[13:07] | another trigger happy moron out there. | 爱扣板机的白痴在我队里 |
[13:09] | You’re supposed to be winning the hearts’n minds of the na | 听着,你的任务是赢得土著人的信任 |
[13:12] | isn’t that the whole point of your little puppet show? | 这难道不是你那个可笑的木偶秀存在的唯一原因吗? |
[13:14] | You look like them, | 只要他们长相一样,语言相通 |
[13:15] | you talk like them and they’ll start trusting | 就可能赢得土著人的信任 |
[13:17] | We build them a school, we teach them English… | 我给他们建立学校,教他们英语 |
[13:19] | But after what, how many years | 可是这么多年过去了 |
[13:21] | relations with the indigenous are only getting worse | 和他们的关系却越来越紧张 |
[13:23] | That tends to happen when you use machine guns on th | 这是你用机关枪解决的必然结果 |
[13:27] | Right, come here. | 没错,过来 |
[13:30] | I can’t, I can’t. | 真快把我逼疯了 |
[13:35] | This is why we’re here, unobtainium. | 我们为它来到这里,超导矿石 |
[13:38] | Because this little gray rock | 只因为这些看似不起眼的 |
[13:39] | sells for 20 million a kilo. | 灰色岩石价值连城 |
[13:41] | That’s the only reason. | 那就是来这儿的唯一原因 |
[13:42] | It’s what pays for the whole party. | 它足以支付所有的项目开支 |
[13:44] | It’s what pays for your science, comprendo? | 你的研究资金也来源于此,明白吗? |
[13:48] | Those savages are threatening our whole operation. | 那些野蛮人威胁着我们的整个计划 |
[13:51] | We’re on the brink of war and | 战事一触即发 |
[13:52] | You’re supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution. | 你应该寻找一种外交解决方案 |
[13:56] | So use what you’ve got and get me some results. | 你要竭尽所能,尽快做出成效 |
[14:11] | How much link time do you log? | 告诉我你的链接时间多久了? |
[14:13] | – About 520 hours.,- That’s good. | 大约520个小时,-这很好 |
[14:16] | You’re in there, you’re here. | 这是你的 |
[14:19] | – How much have you logged? – Zip. | -你的链接时间呢? -零 |
[14:22] | But I read the manual. | 可我看过说明书 |
[14:24] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你简直开玩笑 |
[14:27] | This is cool. | 酷 |
[14:29] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[14:34] | Don’t, I got this. | 不用,我能行 |
[14:41] | So you just figured you’d come out here | 不知道你是否经过深思熟虑 |
[14:44] | to the most hostile environment known to man… | 这里的环境异常恶劣 |
[14:46] | with no training of any kind and see how it went? | 你没有经过任何训练,也不懂得规则 |
[14:50] | What was going through your head? | 你到底想什么? |
[14:52] | Maybe I was sick of doctors | 也许我厌倦了… |
[14:54] | telling me what I couldn’t do. | 老是被白大褂们当做废人看 |
[14:56] | – Biometrics look good.,- Link is ready. | -生理检查正常,-链接准备就绪 |
[14:59] | Keep your arms in, hands in. | 胳膊放进去,还有手,躺好 |
[15:02] | Head down. | 把头低下 |
[15:04] | Down. | 躺好 |
[15:06] | Just relax and let your mind go blank. | 放松,什么也不想 |
[15:09] | That shouldn’t be hard for you. | 这对你应该不困难 |
[15:11] | Kiss the darkest part of my… | 让你..偏见去…. |
[15:13] | Initiate link. | 启动链接 |
[15:15] | – Run sequence, unit 3.,- Launching. | -运行序列,运行3号仓程序,-启动 |
[15:25] | I have the first congruency. | 神经系统首次合并 |
[15:34] | That’s a gorgeous brain. Nice activity. | 真不是一般的大脑,异常活跃 |
[15:38] | Go figure. | 继续观察 |
[15:40] | Phase lock 40%. | 相位合并率40% |
[15:46] | I’m going in. | 我也进去了 |
[15:48] | I’m going in 4. | 我用四号仓 |
[15:53] | Phase lock 99%, link is stable. | 相位合并率99%,链接稳定 |
[16:13] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗? |
[16:14] | Can you hear me? Jake. | 杰克,能听到我说话吗? |
[16:16] | Pupillary reflex is good. | 瞳孔反应正常 |
[16:20] | Hearing response normal. How are you feeling, Jake? | 听觉反应正常,感觉如何? 杰克 |
[16:24] | Hey guys. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[16:26] | – Welcome to your new body, Jake.,- Good. | 欢迎你进入新世界,杰克 |
[16:29] | We’re gonna take this nice and easy, Jake. | 放轻松,慢慢来,杰克 |
[16:31] | – Thouch and thumb your fingers. – Yeah | -用拇指触摸其他手指,-好的 |
[16:33] | Thumb your fingers. | 拇指弹其他手指 |
[16:34] | – No problem.,- I can see you remember that one. | -没问题,-看来你还记得 |
[16:36] | I got it. | 很简单 |
[16:38] | Well, if you want to sit up, that’s fine. | 如果你想坐起来,没问题 |
[16:40] | Let’s take it nice and slow, Jake. | 轻点,慢慢来,杰克 |
[16:41] | No tranquil attacks here, that’s good. | 镇静剂没有副作用,很好 |
[16:43] | Do you feel lightheaded or dizzy? | 你觉得头晕或者眼花吗? |
[16:45] | – Wiggling your toes.,- Good, Jake. | -运动你的脚指,-很好,杰克 |
[16:50] | System motor control is good. | 运动机能控制正常,好极了 |
[16:53] | Are you feeling any numbness or pain? | 有没有感到哪里发麻或者刺痛? |
[16:57] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[16:58] | No, no, don’t, Jake. | 别,别着急,杰克 |
[16:59] | Take it easy, don’t get ahead of yourself. | 慢慢来,别勉强自己 |
[17:02] | There are few more sensory and motor reflex test | 还要做感官反射测试 |
[17:04] | we need to run, so take it easy. | 所以要慢慢来 |
[17:05] | Wait! | 等等! |
[17:07] | Jake, listen to me. | 杰克,听我说 |
[17:11] | – Jake I need you to sit down.,- It’s OK, I got it | -杰克,你得坐下来,-没事,我控制得住 |
[17:14] | Jake you need to sit down. | 杰克,你得坐下来 |
[17:16] | Guys get him back on the gurney. | 伙计们,把他带回台子上 |
[17:18] | You need to sit down. You need time to adjust to atm | 听我说,为了安全起见,你还需要时间来适应空… |
[17:25] | Sedate him! | 给他打镇静剂! |
[17:27] | 1,000 mg of Seconal. | 1000毫克“西可巴比妥” 快 |
[17:33] | Jake! – Jake, listen to me. You’re not used to your Avatar body, this is dangerous. | 杰克! 听我说,你还不习惯阿凡达 |
[17:36] | – this is dangerous. – This is great. | -这样很危险,-太棒了 |
[17:38] | Come on, they’re gonna put you out. | 别这样,他们要用镇静剂了 |
[17:44] | – Sit down!,- No, no, I got to get out these leads. | -坐下! -不行,我得先拔掉这些 |
[17:46] | God damn it, bring them. | 见鬼! 把他弄回来 |
[17:52] | Come on, you ain’t got no skills. | 诺姆,不要急 |
[17:56] | I don’t even have to play defense. | 我根本不用防守 |
[17:58] | Hey guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[18:00] | It’s OK, I’ll get him. | 没关系,我去找他 |
[18:01] | Jake you have to come inside. | 杰克,你给我回来! |
[18:03] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[18:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:06] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[18:07] | – Sorry. – Come on. | -抱歉,-跟我来 |
[18:10] | Jake | 杰克 |
[18:12] | You’re not supposed to be running! | 杰克,你不应该乱跑的! |
[18:23] | Jesus. | 噢,见鬼,对不起 |
[18:24] | – Sorry.,- Watch it. | -抱歉,-小心点 |
[18:48] | Hey, marine! | 嗨,当兵的! |
[18:50] | Damn… | 该死 |
[18:53] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[18:54] | Who did you expect, numb nuts? | 还能有谁? 你这小傻瓜! |
[18:58] | Think fast! | 反应不错! |
[19:00] | Motor control is looking good. | 运动肌控制相当好 |
[19:12] | Everybody quiet down. | 好了,大家请安静! |
[19:14] | All right, gang | 要熄灯了 |
[19:16] | Lights out. Come on Louise, chop chop. | 露易丝,动作快点 |
[19:21] | Don’t play with that, you’ll go blind. | 别玩那个,你会瞎的 |
[19:23] | That’s kinda freaky. | 好奇怪啊 |
[19:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:26] | Scat. | 快回去吧 |
[19:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:31] | Lights out. | 熄灯了 |
[19:33] | See you at dinner kitties. | 关灯啦,小猫们,晚餐时再见啰 |
[19:58] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:08] | – You all right everything? – I’m OK. | -一切还好吗,-我很好 |
[20:12] | I’m Trudy, I fly all the Scientzoids. | 我叫茱蒂,给科学天才开飞机 |
[20:15] | And this here is my baby. | 这是我的宝贝 |
[20:18] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[20:20] | Hey Wainfleet | 嗨,温弗利 |
[20:21] | get it done. | 快点检查 |
[20:23] | We bounce at 09:00. | 我们9点整起飞 |
[20:24] | I’m on it captain. | 好的,明白,上尉 |
[20:28] | Mine-Strike’s is still loose. | 投弹装置还是有点松 |
[20:30] | You guys are packing some heavy gear. | 你们装了不少重武器啊 |
[20:32] | Watch it! | 小心! |
[20:34] | That’s cause we’re not the only ones flying around | 因为我们不是唯一飞在那里的生物 |
[20:37] | or the biggest. | 也不是最大的 |
[20:39] | But I need you on a door gun. | 给我当侧翼机枪手吧 |
[20:40] | I’m a man short. | 我们缺一个 |
[20:42] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我还怕你不要我呢 |
[20:45] | There’s your man. | 你找的人在那儿 |
[20:47] | See you on the flight lane. | 咱们机上见 |
[20:58] | You wanted to see me colonel? | 你找我,上校? |
[21:01] | This low gravity will make you soft. | 低引力会让你变得虚弱 |
[21:05] | You get soft… | 虚弱的人 |
[21:10] | Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. | 潘多拉 招呼都不打就把你给生吞活剥了 |
[21:14] | I pulled your record corporal. | 我看过你的简历,下士 |
[21:17] | Venezuela, that was some mean bush. | 委内瑞拉虽然是非常危险 |
[21:21] | Nothing like this here though. | 可这里要危险一千倍 |
[21:26] | You got some heart kid, showing up in this neighborhood. | 你很有种,小子,敢跑到这里来 |
[21:29] | Figured it’s just another hellhole. | 大不了是另外一个地狱 |
[21:31] | At first I recon myself. | 我也干过海军陆战队 |
[21:33] | Few years ahead of you, | 比你早那么几年 |
[21:36] | well maybe more than a few. | 也许不止几年 |
[21:38] | Three tours in Nigeria, not a scratch. | 我去过三次尼日利亚,毫发无损 |
[21:41] | I come out here. | 可来到这儿… |
[21:43] | Day one, think I felt like a shavetail Louie. | 第一天就变成了拔光毛的鸭子 |
[21:47] | They could fix me up, | 只要我能回去 |
[21:49] | if I rotated back. | 他们就能给我整容 |
[21:52] | Make me pretty again. | 让我像以前那样帅 |
[21:54] | But you know what, I kinda like it. | 但是你知道吗? 我有点喜欢这个样子了 |
[21:57] | It reminds me every day, what’s waiting out there. | 它让我时刻保持警惕 |
[22:02] | Avatar program is a bad joke. | 阿凡达计划是个糟糕的玩笑 |
[22:04] | Bunch a limp dick science majors. | 一帮玩儿科学的白痴 |
[22:08] | However, | 但是 |
[22:09] | it does present an opportunity, | 这也是个机会 |
[22:11] | most timely and unique. | 千载难逢的机会 |
[22:15] | Clear! | 可以了! |
[22:21] | A recon giri in an Avatar body. | 海军陆战队员操控阿凡达 |
[22:25] | That’s a potent mix, | 简直无敌组合 |
[22:27] | gives me the goosebumps. | 想想真刺激 |
[22:28] | Such a marine could provide the intel I need, | 一个像你这样的士兵 |
[22:32] | right on the ground. | 又在敌对的阵营里 |
[22:35] | Right in the hostile’s camp. | 一定能为我提供重要的情报 |
[22:38] | Look, Sully, I want you to | 听着,萨利,我希望你 |
[22:40] | learn this savages on the inside, | 从内部了解这些野人 |
[22:43] | I want you to gain their trust. | 赢得他们的信任 |
[22:45] | I need to know how to force their cooperation, | 我要知道如何才能让他们乖乖听话 |
[22:47] | or hammer them hard if they won’t. | 或者如何揍扁他们 |
[22:50] | – Am I still with Augustine? – On paper. | -我还受格蕾丝领导吗? -形式上是 |
[22:53] | You walk like one of her science pukes. | 你还要跟他们一样叽叽歪歪 |
[22:56] | You quite like one… | 地说话做事 |
[22:58] | But you report to me. | 但你得向我汇报 |
[23:01] | Can you do that for me, son? | 能做到吗,小伙子? |
[23:05] | Oh yeah sir. | 是的,长官 |
[23:07] | Well all right then. | 那就好 |
[23:20] | Son, I take care of my own. | 小伙子,我很关照自己人 |
[23:23] | You get me what I need, | 给我所要的, |
[23:25] | I’ll see to it you get your legs back when you rotate home. | 回到地球后,我会让你站起来 |
[23:28] | Your real legs. | 用你自己的双腿 |
[23:32] | That sounds real good, sir. | 这话很诱人,长官 |
[23:41] | Link’s ready. | 连接准备就绪 |
[23:44] | Just keep your mouth shut, and let Norm do the talking | 你少说话,有话让诺姆讲 |
[23:51] | Link through ready.Link 3 ready. | 连接准备启动,三号仓准备完毕 |
[23:53] | All right, I’m going in. | 好了,我也要进去了 |
[25:05] | Shut it down, we’re gonna stay a while. | 熄火吧,我们要在这停一会 |
[25:11] | Norm, your pack. | 诺姆,你的背包 |
[25:13] | Pack. | 背包 |
[25:17] | Stay with the ship. | 你留下 |
[25:19] | One idiot with a gun is enough. | 一个拿枪的白痴就够了 |
[25:23] | You’re the man Doc. | 遵命,博士 |
[26:02] | Prolemurs, they’re not aggressive. | 狐猴,它们没有攻击性 |
[26:07] | Relax, marine, | 放松,大兵 |
[26:09] | you’re making me nervous. | 别那么神经兮兮 |
[26:16] | How will they know we’re here? | 他们怎么知道我们来这儿 |
[26:19] | I’m sure they’re watching us right now. | 我确信他们正在监视我们 |
[26:24] | – Keep moving, Norm. – Keep up, guys. | -继续往前,诺姆, -跟上,伙计们 |
[26:29] | And here I go. | 我们到了 |
[26:30] | Scanning. | 开始扫描 |
[26:36] | Is that fast? | 速度真快 |
[26:40] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 不可思议吧 |
[26:42] | That is signal transduction | 那是能量传递的信号 |
[26:45] | from this root to the root of the tree next to it. | 从这树根传到紧挨着它的那棵 |
[26:48] | We should take a sample. | 我们应该取个样本 |
[26:50] | Ok, sample. | 好的,样本 |
[26:53] | It’s probably electrical, based on the speed o | 反应速度那么快,我觉得是生物电信号 |
[26:58] | Norm, you’ve contaminated the sample with your saliva. | 诺姆,你的口水污染了样本 |
[27:03] | Well. | 呀 对不起 |
[27:33] | OK, here I go. I’ll do it again. | 好了,我再做一遍 |
[27:35] | I’ll take it second time. | 我重新取个样本 |
[28:01] | Don’t shot. | 别开枪 |
[28:02] | Don’t shot, you’ll piss him off. | 别开枪,那会激怒它 |
[28:08] | It’s already pissed off. | 可它已经被激怒了 |
[28:10] | Jake, that armor is too thick, trust me. | 杰克,它的甲壳坚不可摧,相信我 |
[28:19] | It’s a territorial threat display, do not ru | 它在展示领土防御威力,别跑,它会攻击 |
[28:23] | So what do I do, dance with it? | 那该干什么,陪它对舞吗 |
[28:26] | Just, hold your ground. | 待在那里别动 |
[28:44] | Come on, what you got? | 来啊,你有什么本事? |
[28:47] | Who’s bad? That’s right. | 谁怕谁呀?对了 |
[28:50] | That’s what I’m talking about bitch. | 我可不是好惹的 |
[28:54] | That’s right, get your punk ass back to mommy. | 这就对了,夹着尾巴回去找妈妈吧 |
[28:58] | You got nothing, keep running. | 胆小鬼,就会跑 |
[29:00] | Why don’t you bring back some friends. | 去把你的同伙叫来吧 |
[29:06] | Shit! | 哦,天啊! |
[29:19] | What about this one? Run, don’t run, what?! | 这个该怎么办,跑还是不跑,怎么办? |
[29:23] | Run, definitely run! | 跑! 快跑! |
[33:11] | We’re gonna have to call it, guys, | 我必须停止搜索了,伙计们 |
[33:14] | We’re not allowed to run night ops, colonel’s orde | 未经允许不得夜间飞行,上校的命令 |
[33:17] | Sorry, Doc. He’s just gonna have to hang on till m | 对不起,博士,他要等到到明早了 |
[33:20] | He won’t make it till morning. | 他撑不到早上的 |
[35:15] | I don’t have all god damn night. | 我可不想整晚都跟你们周旋 |
[35:17] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[35:19] | Come on! | 好! |
[36:34] | Wait, don’t! | 等等,别! |
[36:39] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[36:57] | #$%… | (纳美语) |
[37:38] | I know you probably don’t understand this. | 我知道你可能听不懂 |
[37:42] | But. | 但是 |
[37:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:58] | That was pretty impressive. | 刚才你那几下动作真的很帅 |
[38:03] | I would have been screwed if you hadn’t come along. | 要是没有你,我估计早就玩儿完了 |
[38:10] | Wait a second, where are you going? | 等一下,你去哪儿? |
[38:14] | Wait up. Just… | 等等我! |
[38:16] | Slow down. | 等等,慢点 |
[38:19] | I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things… | 我只想谢谢你帮我杀死了那些畜生 |
[38:22] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[38:24] | Don’t thank. You don’t thank for this. | 不要因为这件事说谢谢 |
[38:30] | This is sad. | 这太令人悲哀了 |
[38:32] | Very sad, only. | 非常悲哀 |
[38:35] | Okay,Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧,好吧,对不起 |
[38:37] | Whatever I did, I’m sorry. | 我对我所做的致歉 |
[38:43] | All this is your fault, they did not need to die. | 这都怪你,它们本来不应该死去 |
[38:47] | My fault? They attacked me, how am I the | 怪我? 是它们攻击我,怎么能怪我? |
[38:49] | Your fault! | 就怪你! |
[38:51] | Your fault! | 当然是你的错! |
[38:54] | You’re like a baby, making noise, don’t know what to do | 你就像个孩子呱呱叫,不知所措 |
[38:58] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[39:01] | Fine, fine. | 好,好吧 |
[39:05] | If you love your little forest friends… | 如果你那么在意你的野兽小朋友 |
[39:09] | why not let them just kill my ass? | 那干嘛不让它们吃了我? |
[39:12] | What’s the thinking? | 为什么救我? |
[39:14] | Why save you? | 为什么救你吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah, why save me? | 是的 为什么救我? |
[39:21] | You have a strong heart. | 因为你有坚强的心 |
[39:25] | No fear. | 无所畏惧 |
[39:31] | But stupid, ignorant like a child. | 但也很傻,很无知,像个孩子! |
[39:40] | Well if I’m like a child… | 嗨 如果我像个孩子 |
[39:43] | maybe you should teach me. | 那你该教我如何成长 |
[39:46] | Sky people can not learn, you do not see. | 外星人学不会,你们无法用心去看 |
[39:48] | – Teach me how to see. – No one can teach you to s | -那就教我如何用心去看,-没人能教会你 |
[39:54] | Come on, can’t we talk? | 拜托,我们不能聊聊吗? |
[39:57] | Where did you learn to speak english? Dr. Augustin | 你在哪学的英语? 在格蕾丝办的学校? |
[40:07] | You’re like a baby. | 你真像个孩子 |
[40:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:17] | You should not be here. | 你根本不应该来这里 |
[40:20] | – OK, take me with you. – No. | -好啊 我跟着你走 -不行 |
[40:22] | Go back. | 你回去 |
[40:25] | No. | 别 |
[40:28] | Go back. | 回去 |
[41:18] | What are they? | 它们是什么? |
[41:22] | Seeds of the sacred tree. Very pure spirits. | 圣树的种子,非常圣洁的精灵 |
[41:50] | What was that all about? | 这是什么意思? |
[41:54] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[41:57] | Come. | 快点 |
[42:00] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[42:12] | Come. | 跟上 |
[42:18] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[43:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[43:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[45:11] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[45:16] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[45:17] | My father is deciding whether to kill you. | 我父亲正在考虑要不要杀你 |
[45:21] | Your father? | 你父亲? |
[45:23] | It’s nice to meet you sir. | 先生,很高兴见到你 |
[45:34] | That is mother, she is Tsahik, | 她是我母亲,族人的精神领袖 |
[45:38] | the one who interprets the will of Eywa. | 圣母意旨的传递者 |
[45:41] | Who’s Eywa? | 圣母是谁? |
[45:49] | What are you called? | 你叫什么? |
[45:51] | Jake Sully | 杰克·萨利 |
[46:04] | – Why did you come to us? – I came to learn. | -你为什么来这里? -我来学习 |
[46:08] | We have tried to teach other sky people. | 我们以前教过天外来客 |
[46:11] | It is hard to fill a cup which is already full. | 可是满水杯子充不进东西 |
[46:16] | My cup is empty, trust me. | 我是空杯,请相信我 |
[46:19] | Just ask Dr. Augustine, | 不信你去问格蕾丝博士 |
[46:21] | – I’m no scientist. – What are you. | -我不是科学家,-那你是什么人? |
[46:26] | I was a marine. | 我是前海军陆战队员 |
[46:30] | A warrior, of the jarhead clan. | 就是”锅盖头”部落的勇士 |
[47:03] | It is decided. | 就这么定了 |
[47:05] | My daughter will teach you our ways, learn | 今后由我女儿负责教导你,好好学杰克·萨利 |
[47:12] | And we will see if your insanity can be cured. | 看看你的愚蠢是否能被治愈 |
[47:35] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[47:39] | Please don’t get up. | 不用起来 |
[47:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[47:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:50] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好,哥们儿 |
[48:35] | Jake,Jake,Jake | 杰克,杰克,杰克 |
[48:37] | – He’s coming out. – Jake. | -他醒了 -杰克 |
[48:40] | Jake | 杰克 |
[48:42] | Come on back kid. | 醒醒孩子,醒醒,好了 |
[48:44] | Come on. That’s it. | 没事了,好了 |
[48:47] | There you go. There you go. | 你很好 |
[48:52] | Damn, you were talking like a tick. | 该死,你投入得不想回来 |
[48:58] | Is the avatar safe? | 你的阿凡达还好吗? |
[49:00] | Yeah Doc. You are not gonna believe where I am. | 是的,博士,你们想不到我去哪儿了 |
[49:06] | The last thing we see is this marine’s ass disappear | 我最后看到的就是这位英勇的前陆战队员 |
[49:11] | bush with this angry Thanator coming after him. | 被愤怒的闪雷兽追着,逃进了丛林 |
[49:14] | It’s not something you could teach. | 这本事你们学不会 |
[49:16] | It is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[49:17] | For reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chose | 真想不到不到奥姆塔卡亚会选中你 |
[49:21] | God help us all. | 看来是上帝保佑 |
[49:23] | Jarhead Clan? Really?! | “锅盖头”部落? 你真这么说的?! |
[49:27] | And it worked? | 那么讲有用吗? |
[49:28] | I’m practically family. | 我成为了部落的一员 |
[49:31] | They’re gonna study me, I have to learn to be one | 他们要研究我,我也得学习融入他们 |
[49:34] | That’s called taking initiative son, | 看来你掌握了主动权,真希望… |
[49:36] | wish had ten more like you. | 多几个你这样的 |
[49:38] | Sully, just find out what the blue monkeys want. | 萨利,搞清楚那些蓝猴们到底想要什么 |
[49:43] | We tried to give them medicine, education… | 我们曾试图给他们修建医院 学校 |
[49:48] | Roads, but no, | 和公路,可是不灵 |
[49:49] | they like mud. | 他们更喜欢泥路 |
[49:51] | And that wouldn’t bother me, it’s just that they’re… | 这些都不算什么,只要他们… |
[49:55] | Can somebody just… | 谁来帮帮忙… |
[49:57] | Sector 12. | 12区 |
[50:00] | Okey, go go | 好,来,来 |
[50:02] | Stop. | 停 |
[50:03] | We can stop, Jusus | 停下!那是…天哪! |
[50:05] | Their damn village happens to be resting on the ri | 该死的村庄,正好建在超导矿蕴藏最丰富的地区 |
[50:10] | Unobtanium deposit within 200 clicks in any direc | 而且还是200里范围内含量最多的地方 |
[50:14] | I mean, look at all that chatter. | 看看这些闪动的矿藏 |
[50:20] | – Who gets them to move? – Guess. | -谁能让他们搬走? -你说呢 |
[50:25] | What if they won’t go? | 如果他们不搬呢? |
[50:27] | I’m betting that they will. | 我相信他们会搬的 |
[50:29] | Ok, ok, look. | 好吧,听我说 |
[50:33] | Killing the indigenous looks bad. | 杀死土著并不光彩 |
[50:36] | But there’s one thing that shareholders hate more than bad press | 但比起负面新闻,股东们 |
[50:39] | And that’s a bad coal statement. | 更讨厌看到糟糕的季度报告 |
[50:41] | I didn’t make up the rules. So just find me a carrot | 我不订什么原则,只要想办法 |
[50:44] | that will get them to move. | 让他们搬走就行了 |
[50:46] | Otherwise it’s going to have to be his stick. | 否则就只能动用武力了,明白吗? |
[50:50] | You got three months, that’s when the dozers get t | 你有三个月的时间,推土机会到来 |
[50:54] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[50:57] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这个家伙 |
[50:59] | OK, let’s run through them again. | 好,我们再复习一遍 |
[51:02] | Moat, dragon lady. | 姆亚,女首领 |
[51:06] | Eytuken | 艾图肯 |
[51:07] | Eytukan. | 应该是艾图坎 |
[51:08] | He’s the clan leader, she’s their spiritual leader. | 他是部落头人,而她是女祭司 |
[51:11] | Like a shaman. | 类似巫师 |
[51:12] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[51:14] | – Tsutey,- Tsu’tey | -苏泰 -苏德 |
[51:17] | He’ll be the next clan leader. | 苏泰会成为下一任部族头人 |
[51:21] | Neytiri. | 娜蒂瑞 |
[51:22] | She’ll be the next Tsahik. They become a mated | 她会成为下一任女祭司,他们会成为夫妇 |
[51:26] | – So who’s this Eywa? – Who’s Eywa?! | -那谁是圣母? -圣母是谁?! |
[51:30] | Only their deity, their goddess made up of all living | 圣母 唯一的神明,创造万物的神 |
[51:33] | Everything they know. | 无处不在,无所不知 |
[51:34] | You’d know this if you had any training whatsoever. | 受过训的人都知道 |
[51:37] | Who’s got a date with the chief’s daughter? | 那跟首领女儿约会是什么人? |
[51:39] | Come on. | 行了,那不是… |
[51:40] | Let’s go, village life starts early. | 你们俩别闹了 开始,纳美人习惯早起 |
[51:45] | Don’t do anything unusually stupid. | 不要干任何蠢事 |
[52:06] | Easy boy. | 别紧张,小伙子 |
[52:09] | It’s a female. | 帕丽是姑娘 |
[52:14] | Okey. | 好吧 |
[52:15] | Easy girl. | 慢点,小姑娘 |
[52:45] | That is Sa’helu, the bond. | 这叫心灵合一,合体 |
[52:50] | Feel her. | 感受她 |
[52:55] | Feel her heart beat. | 感受她的心跳 |
[52:58] | Her breath. | 她的呼吸 |
[53:02] | Feel her strong legs. | 以及她强壮有力的腿 |
[53:06] | You may tell her what to do, | 你可以发号施令 |
[53:09] | inside. | 用意念 |
[53:11] | For now, say her to go. | 说吧,你想去的方向 |
[53:17] | Forward. | 前进 |
[53:36] | You should go away. | 你应该滚开了 |
[53:38] | No. You’d miss me. | 不,你会想我的 |
[53:40] | I knew you could speak English. | 我就知道你会说英语 |
[54:01] | Again. | 再来一遍 |
[54:02] | If you want to hit this thing, it’s going to be compli | 想攻打这个,有点难度 |
[54:05] | Your scan doesn’t show the internal structure. | 这个扫描图看不到它的内部结构 |
[54:09] | There’s an outer row of columns, real heavy duty. | 外圈异常坚固,承担了大部分重量 |
[54:12] | There’s a secondary ring here, and an inner ring. | 这是中围,还有这是内围 |
[54:15] | There’s a core structure like a spiral. | 其核心结构呈螺旋状 |
[54:17] | That’s how they move up and down. | 构成上下通道 |
[54:20] | We’re gonna need accurate scans of every column. | 我们要精确扫描每一根立柱 |
[54:23] | Roger that. | 没问题 |
[54:24] | What else can you tell us about the structure? | 关于它的结构还有什么补充吗? |
[54:27] | I’m guessing this secondary ring, that’s also load b | 我认为中围,也属于承重结构 |
[54:34] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[54:37] | Gettin out of Dodge. | 别傻站着了 |
[54:39] | I’m not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch | 我不希望帕克和库里奇 |
[54:41] | micromanage this thing. | 染指这项计划 |
[54:43] | There’s a mobile link up as site 26, we can work at it, | 26号站点有移动链接台可供我们使用 |
[54:47] | way up in the mountains. | 就在山上 |
[54:49] | -The Hallelujah mountains? – That’s right. | -你说哈利路亚山? -没错 |
[54:53] | -Are you serious? -Yeah. | -没开玩笑吧? -当然 |
[54:55] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[54:60] | The legendary floating mountains of Pandora, heard of | 传说中的潘多拉悬浮山,听说过吗? |
[55:17] | We’re getting close. | 已经不远了 |
[55:19] | Yeah, look at my instruments. | 没错,瞧我的仪表盘 |
[55:21] | Yeah, We’re in the flux vortex. | 是的,我们已进入磁漩涡 |
[55:25] | VFR from here on. | 现在只能启动VFR规则了 |
[55:27] | What’s VFR? | 什么VFR规则 |
[55:29] | Means you got to see where you’re going. | 意思是你只能靠目视导航了 |
[55:31] | You can’t see anything. | 但么都看不见啊 |
[55:33] | Exactly. | 一点都没错 |
[55:34] | Ain’t that a bitch. | 没错,是不是想骂人? |
[55:54] | Oh my God… | 我的天啊 |
[56:07] | You should see your faces. | 真该看看你们的表情 |
[56:36] | Thank you for flying Air Pandora. | 谢谢搭乘潘多拉航空 |
[56:57] | Welcome to the camp. | 欢迎来到营地 |
[57:02] | – This is my bunk. – This stuff is nasty. | -好吧,这是我的床,-这里真够脏的 |
[57:08] | Norm, go under. | 诺姆,你的在下面 |
[57:10] | Grace didn’t miss a thing. | 格蕾丝做事滴水不漏 |
[57:14] | She knew I was talking to the colonel. | 她知道我和上校谈过话 |
[57:16] | But I have what she needed, | 但她需要我… |
[57:18] | a way back in with the clan. | 和纳美人保持沟通 |
[57:20] | So she’s playing nice. | 所以她装作若无其事 |
[57:22] | Jake, hang a left. | 杰克,向左转 |
[57:25] | You’ll be in the link at the end. | 你使用最里面的链接仓 |
[57:29] | Unit 1, Bueler. She’s the least glitchy. | 一号舱,它故障最少 |
[58:23] | Holy shit! | 我的老天 |
[58:25] | Do not look in her eye. | 不要注视她的眼睛 |
[58:36] | Ikran is not horse. | 伊卡兰不是马 |
[58:39] | When Sa’helu is made… | 一旦建立了心灵合一 |
[58:44] | Ikran will fly well only one hunter in the whole life. | 伊卡兰一辈子只跟随一个人 |
[58:58] | To become Aron’yu, hunter… | 为了成为塔龙纽,就是猎人 |
[59:01] | You must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you. | 你必须选择自己的伊卡兰 它也必须选择你 |
[59:07] | – When? – When you are ready. | -什么时候? -当你准备好的时候 |
[59:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:00:01] | This is video log 12. Time is 21:32. | 现在是第12号视频日志,21点32分 |
[1:00:07] | Do I have to do this now? I really need to get some ra | 非要现在录吗,但我真的很困 |
[1:00:10] | No, now, when it’s fresh. | 不行,马上做,趁热打铁 |
[1:00:16] | Ok, location, shack. | 好吧,地点,营地 |
[1:00:19] | Days are starting to pull everything together. | 一切事物都日渐明朗和熟悉 |
[1:00:23] | The language is a pain, but… | 他们的语言很难学,但是后来我觉得… |
[1:00:25] | I figure it’s like field stripping a weapon, | 和拆卸枪支一样… |
[1:00:28] | just repetition, repetition… | 只需要不断地反复练习 |
[1:00:36] | Stronger. | 更用力一些 |
[1:00:43] | Neytiri calls me Scoun. | 娜蒂瑞叫我斯康 |
[1:00:45] | It means moron. | 是蠢蛋的意思 |
[1:00:48] | – It’s a very important part of it. – I see you. | -这很重要,-I see you |
[1:00:50] | Norm’s attitude is improved lately. | 和诺姆的关系不断加深 |
[1:00:52] | -I see you – But it’s not just I’m seeing you in | I see you,不是指一般的看到 |
[1:00:55] | It’s I see into you… | 而是指看透,看懂你 |
[1:00:56] | It’s good he’s back on | 很高兴他态度缓和了 |
[1:00:58] | but he thinks I’m a scoun too. | 不过他也认为我是个斯康 |
[1:01:00] | So you gotta get this, okay? | 你必须学懂这个,行吗? |
[1:01:02] | – You’ve got to run – OK? | -你得快点了,-明白吗 |
[1:01:04] | Let’s go. | 要走了,好了,走吧 |
[1:01:06] | I feel I’m getting tougher. | 我的腿脚越发强壮,每天跑得更远 |
[1:01:08] | I can run farther every day. | 每天都能跑得更快 |
[1:01:11] | I have to trust my body to know what to do. | 我相信我的身体知道该怎么做 |
[1:01:19] | Check it out. | 看我的 |
[1:01:22] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[1:01:27] | Every day it’s reading the trail, | 每天都要辨认林中小径,野兽足迹 |
[1:01:30] | track’s of the wild home, | 跟随最细微的气味声音 |
[1:01:32] | tiniest scents and sounds. | 追踪野生动物 |
[1:01:40] | She’s always going on about the flow of energy, | 娜蒂瑞经常跟我讲,能量的流动 |
[1:01:43] | the spirits of animals. | 动物灵性 |
[1:01:45] | I really hope this tree hugging crap isn’t on the final. | 真希望考试不要有这种问题 |
[1:01:48] | This isn’t just about eye-hand coordination out ther | 那种练习不仅仅关系到手眼协调配合 |
[1:01:52] | You need to listen to what she says. | 你需要聆听她说的每句话 |
[1:01:55] | Try to see the forest | 通过她的角度去观察森林 |
[1:01:57] | – through her eyes. – Excuse me, | -看森林,-不好意思 |
[1:01:59] | this is my video log here. | 这是我的视频日志 |
[1:02:16] | With Neytiri it’s learn fast or die. | 跟着娜蒂瑞,跟不上就会死掉 |
[1:02:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 不是在开玩笑吧 |
[1:02:51] | I talked Moat into letting Grace into the vi | 我说服 姆亚 允许格蕾丝回到村子里 |
[1:02:54] | First time since her school was closed down. | 自她的学校关闭以来,这还是头一次 |
[1:02:59] | No you don’t, | 不行,你不能走 |
[1:03:01] | come back here. | 给我回来 |
[1:03:05] | Bon apetit. | 祝你好胃口 |
[1:03:33] | Come on. Marine. | 去睡吧,大兵 |
[1:04:00] | I’m trying to understand this deep connection | 我试图去理解这个种族 |
[1:04:02] | the people have to the forest. | 与树林之间的深刻联系 |
[1:04:06] | She talks about a network of energy. | 她总是提到能量的网络 |
[1:04:09] | that flows through all living things. | 能量在生物之间流动 |
[1:04:13] | She says, | 她还说 |
[1:04:15] | all energy is only borrowed. | 所有的能量都是借来的 |
[1:04:17] | And one day you have to give it back. | 总有一天,必须要归还给自然 |
[1:05:02] | A clean kill. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:05:07] | You are ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[1:05:35] | Learning to ride an Ikran, | 驾驭一头伊卡兰… |
[1:05:37] | we call them Banshees, | 也被叫做龙妖 |
[1:05:39] | is the test every young hunter has to pass. | 这是每个年轻猎手必须通过的考验 |
[1:05:44] | But to do that, | 但在这之前 |
[1:05:45] | you got to go where the Banshees are. | 你必须先找到龙妖栖息地 |
[1:05:48] | Ooh-rah | 努力吧 |
[1:06:20] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:07:51] | Jake Sully will go first. | 杰克·萨利第一个来 |
[1:08:26] | Now you choose your Ikran. | 去选择属于你自己的伊卡兰吧 |
[1:08:29] | This you must feel inside. | 你必须用心去感受 |
[1:08:31] | If he also chooses you move quick like I showed. | 如果它也选择了你,尽快行动 |
[1:08:34] | You will have one chance Jake. | 你只有一次机会,杰克 |
[1:08:37] | How will I know if he chooses me? | 我怎么才能知道它也选择了我 |
[1:08:39] | He will try to kill you. | 它会试图杀死你 |
[1:08:42] | Outstanding. | 我的天呀 |
[1:09:44] | Let’s dance. | 一起跳舞吧 |
[1:10:19] | Make the bond! | 心灵合一! |
[1:10:29] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[1:10:44] | Sa’Helu Jake! | 合体啊,杰克! |
[1:10:48] | Sa’Helu! | 心灵合一! |
[1:11:11] | That’s right, | 这就对了 |
[1:11:12] | you’re mine. | 你是我的了 |
[1:11:27] | First flight seals the bond, | 首次飞行会巩固合体的 |
[1:11:29] | you can not wait. | 机不可失 |
[1:11:32] | Think fly. | 用意念,“飞翔” |
[1:11:34] | Fly? | 飞翔? |
[1:11:43] | God damn… | 见鬼… |
[1:11:48] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:11:59] | Shut up and fly straight! | 别闹了,往前飞! |
[1:12:11] | That’s it. | 对 好极了 |
[1:12:13] | Bank left. | 往左转 |
[1:12:23] | Level up! That’s it. | 回复平衡! 就这样 |
[1:13:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:13:18] | Baby I got this! | 宝贝儿,我成功了! |
[1:13:21] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:13:27] | I may not be much of a horse guy, | 也许我天生骑不了马 |
[1:13:30] | but I was born to do this. | 但我绝对是为飞翔而生的 |
[1:13:34] | I came like this, this you, | 我像这样飞,你这样 |
[1:13:37] | I turn, I feel the wind, I turn very strong. | 我转弯时风阻很大,我非常用力 |
[1:13:41] | I see, I bank so hard. | 我在斜飞时更加用力 |
[1:14:44] | The Tree of Souls. | 灵魂之树 |
[1:14:49] | It’s their most sacred place. | 这是他们最神圣的地方 |
[1:14:52] | See the flux vortex and these false color images? | 看到这些彩色显示的磁漩涡吗? |
[1:14:55] | That’s what messes up my instruments. | 就是它们干扰了我的飞行仪表 |
[1:14:58] | There’s something really interesting | 那里肯定有一些非常奇妙的 |
[1:15:01] | going on in there biologically. | 生物学奇观 |
[1:15:03] | I would die to get samples. | 真想去采些样本回来 |
[1:15:06] | Outsiders are strictly forbidden. | 外族人是严禁接近的 |
[1:15:09] | You lucky swine. | 你真是个幸运儿 |
[1:15:18] | I was a stone cold aerial hunter. Death from a | 我是个冷血猎人,在天空制造死亡 |
[1:15:23] | Only problem is, you’re not the only one. | 然而问题在于我不是唯一的猎人 |
[1:15:30] | Dive! | 俯冲! |
[1:15:54] | Go, go! | 快走,快! |
[1:16:03] | Follow me! | 跟我来! |
[1:16:50] | Guys call it a Great Leonopteryx. | 有人把它称作空中狮王 |
[1:16:54] | It is Toruk, last shadow. | 这是图鲁克,意思是终影 |
[1:16:59] | Right, | 没错 |
[1:17:01] | it’s the last one you ever see. | 见到的最终影像 |
[1:17:06] | My grandfather’s grandfather was Toruk Makto. | 我爷爷的爷爷曾是一名图鲁克·马克托 |
[1:17:11] | Rider of last shadow. | 也叫魅影骑士 |
[1:17:14] | He rode this? | 他骑这个? |
[1:17:17] | Toruk chose him. | 是图鲁克选择了他 |
[1:17:19] | It has only happen five times since the time of the firs | 有史以来那种事只发生过5次 |
[1:17:23] | – That’s a long time. -Yes. | -真是罕见,-是的 |
[1:17:26] | Toruk Makto was mighty. | 魅影骑士无比强大 |
[1:17:29] | He brought the clans together in a time of Great | 他总能在最危险的时刻把我们凝聚起来 |
[1:17:33] | All Na’vi people know the story. | 纳美人都知道这个故事 |
[1:17:43] | Everything is backwards now. | 现在,所有都颠倒了 |
[1:17:45] | Like out there is the true world, | 好像在那里才是真实的世界 |
[1:17:48] | and in here is the dream. | 这儿只是梦境 |
[1:18:10] | I can’t believe it’s only been three months. | 你很难相信时间只过了三个月 |
[1:18:16] | I don’t even remember my whole life. | 我已忘了自己是谁 也忘了以前的生活 |
[1:18:43] | Haven’t got lost in the woods, have you? | 你没在树林里迷路吧 |
[1:18:49] | Your last report was more than two weeks ago. | 你上份报告是两星期前了 |
[1:18:54] | I started to doubt your resolve. | 我甚至开始怀疑你的斗志 |
[1:18:59] | Way I see it, it’s time to terminate the mission. | 看来,这项任务应该结束了 |
[1:19:02] | I can do this. | 不,我可以完成 |
[1:19:04] | You already have. | 你已经完成了 |
[1:19:06] | You’ve given me good usable intel. | 你为我提供的情报至关重要 |
[1:19:09] | This Tree of Souls place… | 掌握了灵魂树的位置 |
[1:19:11] | I got them by the balls with that | 战争不可避免 |
[1:19:13] | when this turns into a shit fight which it will. | 这个地方夷为平地会逼他们就范 |
[1:19:17] | Now is time to come in. | 现在你该回来了 |
[1:19:21] | By the way, | 顺便说下, |
[1:19:23] | you’re gonna get your legs back. | 你可以重新站起来了 |
[1:19:26] | I got you corporative approval. | 是的,已取得批准 |
[1:19:28] | It’s a done deal, gonna have you on a shuttle tonigh | 今晚派专机送你回地球 |
[1:19:32] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个守信的人 |
[1:19:37] | I got to finish this. | 我必须要完成任务 |
[1:19:41] | It’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:19:43] | Ceremony… | 只要完成仪式 |
[1:19:45] | It’s a… | 那是成为纳美族人 |
[1:19:47] | It’s the final stage of becoming a man. | 的最后一步 |
[1:19:51] | If I do it, I’m one of them. | 如果完成了,我就是他们的一员了 |
[1:19:54] | They’ll trust me. | 他们会信任我 |
[1:20:00] | And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation. | 我可以劝他们选择新的居住地 |
[1:20:16] | Then you better get it done corporal. | 但愿能像你说的那样,下士 |
[1:20:36] | Na’vi say, every person is born twice. | 纳美人说,每个人都有两次新生 |
[1:20:42] | The second time | 第二次新生 |
[1:20:44] | is when you earn your place among the people, | 是在赢得族人 |
[1:20:47] | forever. | 永恒的尊敬时 |
[1:20:53] | You are now a son of the Omaticaya. | 你现在是奥姆塔卡亚部落之子 |
[1:20:59] | You are part of the People. | 你成为了纳美人 |
[1:21:49] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:21:51] | Come. | 快来 |
[1:22:09] | This is a place for prayers to be heard. | 这是神灵接受祈祷的地方 |
[1:22:13] | And sometimes answered. | 有时也是获得真知的地方 |
[1:22:23] | We call this tree Utral Aymokriy. | 这些树名叫奥特拉亚莫克力 |
[1:22:27] | The Tree of Voices. | 声音之树 |
[1:22:30] | The voices of ancestors. | 蕴含着祖先的声音 |
[1:22:47] | I can hear them | 我听到了 |
[1:22:54] | They live, Jake. | 他们还活着,杰克 |
[1:22:58] | Within Eywa. | 在圣母的怀里 |
[1:23:03] | You are Omaticaya now. | 你现在是奥姆塔卡亚了 |
[1:23:06] | You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree. | 你可以用圣树之木做一张弓 |
[1:23:14] | And you may choose a woman. | 你还要选择一个女人 |
[1:23:19] | We have many fine women. | 我们有很多漂亮姑娘 |
[1:23:22] | Nenat is the best singer. | 妮娜塔是最好的歌手 |
[1:23:27] | I don’t want Nenat. | 我不想要妮娜塔 |
[1:23:33] | Paral is good hunter. | 帕拉尔是个好猎手 |
[1:23:37] | She is a good hunter. | 是的,她的确是 |
[1:23:41] | I’ve already chosen. | 可我已经选择好了 |
[1:23:46] | But this woman must also choose me. | 但这个女人也得选择我才行 |
[1:23:52] | She already has. | 她已经选择你了 |
[1:24:25] | I’m with you now Jake. | 我是你的了,杰克 |
[1:24:28] | We are mated for life. | 我们此生不渝 |
[1:24:36] | What the hell are you doing Jake? | 你干了什么,杰克? |
[1:25:10] | Don’t forget the phase integration, middle button. | 别忘了你的链接进程 |
[1:25:13] | You got to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[1:25:23] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:25:24] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:25:26] | Wake up, Jake, please! | 快醒醒,杰克,求你了! |
[1:25:29] | Don’t make me force feed a cripple. | 别指望我喂你这跛子 |
[1:25:38] | Jake | 杰克 |
[1:26:00] | There, I’m done, let’s go. | 给你,我吃完了,开始吧 |
[1:26:02] | And when was the last time you took a shower? | 你上次洗澡是什么时候 |
[1:26:05] | – I don’t need a shower. – Jesus marine. | -我才不需要洗澡,-我的天 |
[1:26:11] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[1:26:19] | Jake! Wake up! | 杰克! 醒醒! |
[1:26:21] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[1:26:22] | Wake up! | 快醒醒! |
[1:26:29] | Stop! | 停下! 快停下 |
[1:26:32] | – Jake – Go brake shot | -杰克,-滚回去,停下! |
[1:26:35] | No. | 不要 |
[1:26:39] | Hey boss… | 老板 |
[1:26:44] | – What? – I got a native doing a funky chicken h | -什么事,-有个张牙舞爪的土著人 |
[1:26:47] | He’s blocking my blade. | 挡住了我的去路 |
[1:26:49] | Keep going, he’ll move. | 嗯,你走你的,他会躲开 |
[1:26:52] | These people have to learn that we don’t stop. | 让他们明白我们不会退缩 |
[1:26:54] | Come, go, go, go. | 来吧,继续,继续 |
[1:26:57] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[1:26:59] | Go, go. | 快跑,跑 |
[1:27:03] | Now you see, he moved. | 看到没有,他躲开了 |
[1:27:16] | Dude, wow, dude, no | 老兄,不,老兄,不! |
[1:27:19] | I’m blind! | 无信号 我看不见了! |
[1:27:32] | – Jake! – Neytiri! | -杰克! -娜蒂瑞! |
[1:27:36] | Here, come on! | 快点,来这边! |
[1:27:38] | Run | 快跑 |
[1:28:03] | Freeze it, right there! | 暂停,停在那儿! |
[1:28:07] | Scale up, | 放大 |
[1:28:08] | enhance. | 锐化 |
[1:28:11] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的东西 |
[1:28:14] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:28:16] | Get me a pilot. | 叫飞行员来 |
[1:28:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[1:28:40] | You do not speak here! | 你没资格在这儿说话! |
[1:28:51] | Tsu’tey | 苏泰 |
[1:28:53] | Don’t do this! | 不能这样做! |
[1:28:57] | – You! – Listen, brother… | -你! -听着,兄弟! |
[1:29:01] | Tsutey. | 苏泰 |
[1:29:04] | You mated with the human! | 你已经和这个异类苟合了吗? |
[1:29:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:29:09] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[1:29:12] | We are mated before Eywa, | 在圣母面前结合了,是真的 |
[1:29:15] | it is done. | 木已成舟 |
[1:29:17] | Brother please, do not attack the sky people. | 兄弟,求你了,不能开战 |
[1:29:20] | Many Omatacaya will die if you do. | 奥姆塔卡亚将会血流成河 |
[1:29:22] | You are not my brother! | 你不是我的兄弟! |
[1:29:28] | And I am not your enemy! | 但我也不是你的敌人! |
[1:29:31] | The enemy is out there! And they are wery powerful! | 敌人在那里! 他们非常的强大! |
[1:29:41] | – I can talk to them!,- No more talk! | -我可以去谈判! -我不要谈判! |
[1:29:44] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:29:51] | I am Omaticaya, | 我也是奥姆塔卡亚人 |
[1:29:53] | I am one of you. | 是你们的一员 |
[1:29:55] | And I have the right to speak. | 我有说话的权利 |
[1:30:11] | The words I stores in my heart. | 这些话就像石头压在心底 |
[1:30:17] | Sir I’m sorry. | 长官,对不起,不,不! |
[1:30:19] | You can’t interrupt the link in progress. | 你不能断开连接 |
[1:30:23] | It’s very dangerous! | 这样做非常危险! |
[1:30:27] | Grace! | 格蕾丝! |
[1:30:30] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:30:32] | Stay down sir! | 不能动,先生! |
[1:30:34] | OK! | 好吧! |
[1:30:36] | Look! | 听着! |
[1:30:37] | I was sent here… | 我被派到这里… |
[1:31:07] | Are you out of your god damn mind?! | 你疯了吗? |
[1:31:08] | You crossed the line. | 是你做的太过分了 |
[1:31:13] | Wheel this meat out of here. | 把这废物给我带走 |
[1:31:17] | Jake! What the hell is going on here? | 杰克! 出了什么事? |
[1:31:23] | You let me down, son. | 我对你很失望,孩子 |
[1:31:27] | So what, you… you found yourself some local tail | 听着,你为自己找到了土著人的尾巴 |
[1:31:32] | and you just completely forget what team you’re playing fo | 可是却忘记了自己真正的使命 |
[1:31:35] | Parker, there is time to salvage this situation… | 帕克,我们还可以挽回局面 |
[1:31:38] | Shut your pie hole! | 闭上你的臭嘴! |
[1:31:41] | Or what, ranger Rick? You gonna shoot me? | 你想把我怎样,开枪毙了我? |
[1:31:44] | I can do that. | 别以为我不敢 |
[1:31:46] | You need to muzzle your dog. | 你得管教下你的疯狗了 |
[1:31:48] | Can we take this down a couple of notches please? | 好吧,我们大家都消消气好不好 |
[1:31:50] | You say you want to keep your people alive? | 你说想让你的部队都活下来,对吗? |
[1:31:53] | You start by listening to her. | 那你就该听她的 |
[1:31:55] | Those trees were sacred to Omaticaya | 那树是奥姆塔卡亚人的神灵 |
[1:31:57] | in a way you can’t imagine. | 那是你们无法想象的 |
[1:31:59] | You know what, you throw a stick in the air | 你知道吗,在这儿,你随便扔根棍子 |
[1:32:01] | it’s gonna land on some sacred fern. For Christ sake. | 说不定就会砸到他们什么神圣的蕨类上 |
[1:32:06] | I’m not talking about some kind of pagan voodoo. | 我不是说什么异教的巫术 |
[1:32:09] | Here I’m talking about something real, | 我说的是那种实实在在的 |
[1:32:11] | something measurable in a biology of the forest. | 而是真实可度量的生物物质 |
[1:32:14] | Which is what exactly? | 你能具体些吗? |
[1:32:16] | What we think we know, is that there’s some kind of | 我们认为在这些树的根部 |
[1:32:19] | electro chemical communication between the roots of th | 有着某种电子在传递信息 |
[1:32:23] | Like synapses between neurons. | 类似神经元之间的触突一样 |
[1:32:25] | And each tree has 10 to the fourth | 每棵树都可能连接着 |
[1:32:28] | connections to the trees around it. | 周围一万棵树 |
[1:32:30] | And there are 10 to the tvelfth trees on Pandora. | 潘多拉星球上有上百亿颗树 |
[1:32:34] | Which is a lot, I’m guessing. | 那应该很多吧,我猜 |
[1:32:36] | It’s more connections than in the human brain. | 其复杂程度甚至超过了人类大脑 |
[1:32:40] | Get it? It’s a network. | 明白吗? 那是个网络 |
[1:32:43] | It’s a global network, and the Na’vi can access | 星球网络,一个纳美人能够进入的网络 |
[1:32:46] | They can upload and download data. | 可以上传下载数据和记忆 |
[1:32:48] | Memories, at sites like the one you just destr | 那些都是记忆,而你刚刚正好摧毁了一个 |
[1:32:55] | What the hell have you people been smoking out there? | 你们吸食了什么东西么? |
[1:33:00] | They’re just god damn trees. | 那不过是该死的树而已! |
[1:33:04] | – You need to wake up Parker. – No, you need to | -你需要醒醒了,帕克, -不,该醒的人是你 |
[1:33:06] | The wealth of this world isn’t in the ground, it | 这个星球上的财富并非只在地下 它无处不在 |
[1:33:11] | The Na’vi know that, and they’re fighting to def | 纳美人知道这一点,他们会誓死保卫 |
[1:33:15] | If you want to share this world with them, | 如果你想和他们分享这个世界 |
[1:33:17] | you need to understand them. | 你得先充分了解他们 |
[1:33:19] | I’d say we understand them just fine, thanks to Ja | 应该说我才非常了解他们 这还要感谢杰克 |
[1:33:25] | Hey Doc, come take a look. | 嗨,博士,你看看这个 |
[1:33:27] | They’re not gonna give up their home. | 他们是不会放弃自己的家园的 |
[1:33:32] | They’re not gonna make a deal. | 他们不会和我交易的 |
[1:33:35] | For what? For light beer? And blue jeans? | 凭什么,为了啤酒吗? 或是牛仔裤? |
[1:33:42] | There’s nothing that we have that they want. | 他们不需要任何来自我们的施舍 |
[1:33:47] | Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste | 我做的所有事都只是在浪费时间而已 |
[1:33:55] | They’re never gonna leave Hometree. | 他们永远都不会离开家园树的 |
[1:33:59] | So, since a deal can’t be made | 好吧,既然不能达成交易 |
[1:34:03] | I guess things get real simple, | 那事情就好办了 |
[1:34:05] | Jake, thanks | 杰克,谢谢你 |
[1:34:08] | I’m getting all emotional, I might just give you big wet k | 我非常感动,我要给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[1:34:20] | I’ll do with minimal casualties to indigenous. | 我将以最小的代价赶走那些土著人 |
[1:34:24] | I’ll drive them out with gas first. | 首先我要动用催泪瓦斯 |
[1:34:28] | It’ll be humane. More or less. | 很人道的 相对而言 |
[1:34:34] | Alright, let’s pull the trigger. | 好吧,那就开始吧 |
[1:34:44] | This is how it’s done. | 就这么算了吗 |
[1:34:48] | When people are sitting on shit you want, | 当他们按照你说的去和平共处之后 |
[1:34:52] | you make them your enemy, | 你却把他们当成了敌人 |
[1:34:54] | then you justify and take it. | 而且还这样心安理得 |
[1:34:56] | Quaritch has just rolled in the gunships. | 库里奇正在调动飞机 |
[1:34:57] | He’s gonna hit Hometree. | 他准备攻打家园树 |
[1:35:00] | God! | 天哪! |
[1:35:07] | Dr. Augustine, you cannot be up here! | 博士,你不能到这来! |
[1:35:10] | Back off! | 走开! |
[1:35:11] | Parker, wait, stop, These are people you’re about | 帕克,等等,先停下,你不能对那些善良的人… |
[1:35:15] | They’re fly bitten savages that live in a tree. | 他们是住在树洞里,无知还会咬的野人 |
[1:35:19] | Look around. | 看看周围… |
[1:35:21] | I don’t know about you but I see a lot of trees. | 你看到什么,我看到无边的森林! |
[1:35:23] | They can move. | 他们可以搬走的 |
[1:35:25] | Can you guys just please… | 你俩别在这傻站着 |
[1:35:26] | There are families in there. | 他们有家人 |
[1:35:28] | Children, babies… are you gonna kill children? | 还有小孩和婴儿,你难道要杀孩子吗? |
[1:35:31] | You don’t want that kind of blood on your hands, | 你一定不希望双手沾满鲜血 |
[1:35:33] | believe me. | 我敢肯定 |
[1:35:35] | Let me try to talk them out. | 你就答应让我去谈判吧 |
[1:35:38] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[1:35:42] | Calibrate path, we’re going in right now. | 校准设备,准备链接,马上 |
[1:35:45] | Teleporting 3 and 4. | 3号和4号仓开始校准 |
[1:35:47] | Run sequence. | 装载启动程序 |
[1:35:48] | Initiating in 30 seconds. | 开始初始化30秒 |
[1:35:54] | Listen to me, you’ve got one hour. | 听着,你只有一小时, |
[1:35:56] | Unless you want your girlfriend in there | 除非你想要你的女朋友死在那儿 |
[1:35:57] | when the axe comes down, you get them to evacuate. One hour | 否则你必须劝他们搬家 |
[1:36:26] | Destroy! | 完全毁掉! |
[1:36:29] | Tell them they’re gonna be here soon. | 告诉大家他们就要来了 |
[1:36:33] | You have to leave, or you’re gonna die. | 你们必须离开,不然会大祸临头 |
[1:36:36] | Are you certain of this? | 真的会那样吗? |
[1:36:42] | They sent me here… | 他们派我来这儿 |
[1:36:44] | to learn your ways. | 学习你们的生活 |
[1:36:46] | So one day I could bring this message, | 让我传递讯息,好让你们相信 |
[1:36:48] | and that you would believe it. | 你们会相信我 |
[1:36:52] | What are you saying Jake? | 你在说什么,杰克 |
[1:36:54] | You knew this would happen? | 你一开始就知道会发生这些吗 |
[1:36:59] | Yes. At first, it was just my orders. | 是的,最初,我只是服从命令 |
[1:37:05] | And then, everything changed. | 可后来,一切都改变了 |
[1:37:07] | I fell in love. | 我爱上了这里 |
[1:37:09] | I fell in love with the forest. | 爱上了这个森林 |
[1:37:13] | With the Omaticaya people. | 爱上了奥马蒂卡亚人 |
[1:37:16] | With you. | 也爱上了你 |
[1:37:18] | – With you! – I trusted you. | -我爱你! -我是那么的相信你 |
[1:37:20] | I trusted you. | 我曾是那么的相信你 |
[1:37:22] | Trust me now, please. | 现在也相信我吧,求你 |
[1:37:23] | Go die! Guys like you are not Na’vi | 去死吧,你们不是纳美人! |
[1:37:30] | You will never be one of the people! | 你永远不会成为我们的一员! |
[1:37:33] | We’ve tried to stop them. | 我们试图阻止… |
[1:37:35] | Neytiri, please. | 娜蒂瑞,听我说 |
[1:37:46] | You have to go, they are coming! | 你们必须离开! 他们马上就要到了 |
[1:38:05] | You have to go, they are coming! | 明白,我们已经看到目标! |
[1:38:07] | You have to go, they are coming! | 收到,保持航向,方位0-3-0 |
[1:38:23] | Neytiri, you must go now. Run to the forest! | 娜蒂瑞,你快走,到森林里去 |
[1:38:27] | They’re coming! | 他们就要来了 |
[1:38:29] | They will destroy this place. | 他们会把这里夷为平地 |
[1:38:31] | Neytiri, you must go, now! | 娜蒂瑞,你必须跑,快跑 |
[1:38:36] | Get to the forest! Run! | 躲到森林里去,快啊 |
[1:38:41] | Run! | 快点啊 |
[1:39:05] | God damn it. Run! | 该死,快跑啊 |
[1:39:15] | That’s one big damn tree. | 好大的一棵树 |
[1:39:24] | Well, well. | 好把,好吧 |
[1:39:27] | I’d say diplomacy has failed. | 如此看来外交失败了 |
[1:39:31] | Alright people, let’s get this done. | 好了,伙计们,那就开始吧! |
[1:39:33] | I want every gas round you got right in the front door. | 所有的瓦斯弹都对准正门 |
[1:39:36] | Roger, CS-40’s going hot. | 明白,准备发射CS-40 |
[1:39:38] | – Fire. – Firing. | -开火,-发射 |
[1:39:51] | Bingo, good shooting ace. | 好极了,正中靶心 |
[1:40:01] | Sir, they’ve opened fire. | 长官,他们回击了 |
[1:40:04] | You got to be kidding me. | 别跟我开玩笑了 |
[1:40:18] | These dumb bastards ain’t getting the message. | 这些笨蛋看来还搞不清楚 |
[1:40:21] | – Let’s turn up the heat. – Switch incindirareis. | 给他们来点厉害的,换燃烧弹 |
[1:40:26] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:40:30] | No! | 不要! |
[1:40:45] | Take everyone to the forest! | 把所有人都带进森林! |
[1:40:50] | And that’s how you scatter the roaches. | 赶蟑螂要像这样才对 |
[1:40:56] | Neytiri! | 娜蒂瑞 |
[1:41:06] | We gotta move, he’s gonna blow the columns! | 我们必须离开,他们要炸毁那些根柱了 |
[1:41:29] | Moat, No | 姆亚,不要 |
[1:41:30] | If you are one of us… help us. | 如果你是我们的一员,帮帮我们 |
[1:41:42] | All call signs, switch missiles. | 全体注意,改用导弹 |
[1:41:45] | Give me HE to the base of the West columns. | 向西边的支柱底部开火 |
[1:41:48] | This way. | 这边走 |
[1:41:56] | Yeah baby, get some! | 来吧,宝贝儿! |
[1:42:01] | Bring it down. | 发射吧 |
[1:42:09] | Come on Grace, move! | 快点,格蕾丝,快走! |
[1:42:14] | Down! Get down! | 趴下! 快趴下 |
[1:42:27] | Screw this. | 去死吧 |
[1:42:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 嗨,你在干什么? |
[1:42:32] | I didn’t sign up for this shit! | 我可不是为干这鸟事来的 |
[1:43:28] | Go! Go! Go! | 要倒了! 快走! |
[1:45:12] | Good work people. First round’s on me tonight. | 干得好,伙计们,今天晚上我请喝酒 |
[1:45:16] | Let’s boogie. | 撤吧 |
[1:45:18] | Dragon, coming left, heading home. | 左转弯,返航 |
[1:46:12] | Neytiri! | 娜蒂瑞! |
[1:46:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:46:28] | Get away! | 滚开! |
[1:46:30] | Get away from here! | 快消失! |
[1:46:33] | Never come back! | 永远都别再回来! |
[1:46:53] | Pull the plug. | 把插头拔了 |
[1:46:55] | No, you can’t do that! | 不,你们不能这样! |
[1:47:16] | I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. | 我是个梦想和平的战士 |
[1:47:20] | Sooner or later though. You always have to wake up. | 可最终还是要醒来面对事实 |
[1:47:40] | You murderers! | 凶手! |
[1:48:30] | What’s going on brother? long time no see. | 你好啊,兄弟,好久没见了 |
[1:48:35] | Perosnaly I don’t feel these tree hugging | 我觉得真不该把这些牛排 |
[1:48:37] | traitors deserve steak. | 浪费在叛变分子身上 |
[1:48:38] | They got steak? Bullshit, let me see that. | 吃牛排? 什么? 我看看 |
[1:48:42] | You know what that is, down. | 你明白我意思,趴下 |
[1:48:45] | Trudy! | 茱蒂! |
[1:48:46] | All the way down. | 趴到地上 |
[1:48:50] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:49:02] | Trudy, fire up the ship. | 茱蒂,发动战机!快! |
[1:49:05] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:49:18] | Clear, come on. | 安全,快走 |
[1:49:20] | Here you go. | 给你滤气罩 |
[1:49:36] | Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I … | 麦克斯,你留下吧,我们需要有个内应 |
[1:49:40] | OK, Go. | 好,去吧 |
[1:49:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:49:58] | Come on baby. | 快点啊 |
[1:50:00] | Colonel, sir, I got a situation here. | 上校,长官,我这里有情况 |
[1:50:06] | It’s sector 1-6, unauthorized engine start. | 大力神16战机擅自启动 |
[1:50:16] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:50:20] | Mask on! | 戴滤气罩! |
[1:50:27] | I’m taking fire, let’s go! | 我们被攻击了,起飞! |
[1:50:50] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[1:50:58] | Yeah! | 太棒了! |
[1:50:59] | All right! Yes! | 好极了! |
[1:51:05] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[1:51:06] | Everybody all right back there? | 你们都没事吧? |
[1:51:07] | Yeah baby. Norm, you good? | 当然没事,诺姆,你还好吧? |
[1:51:12] | This is gonna ruin my whole day. | 看来我有点不太好 |
[1:51:14] | – Grace is hit. – What? | -格蕾丝受伤了,-什么? |
[1:51:17] | Get the trauma kit. | 把急救包拿来 |
[1:51:19] | Keep the pressure on Grace. | 用力按住,格蕾丝 |
[1:51:20] | Trauma kit’s forward, on the bulk head. | 急救包在隔离舱前面 |
[1:51:23] | – Hang on Grace. – Doesn’t matter. | 坚持住,格蕾丝 |
[1:51:26] | It’s fine. | 没关系,我没事儿 |
[1:51:31] | Good to go? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:51:32] | Take it up. | 吊上来! |
[1:51:34] | Hold on. I’m pulling it. | 坐稳,我要起飞了 |
[1:51:40] | You’re clear! | 一切正常! |
[1:51:50] | Keep going north, get us deep into the mountains. | 一直向北飞,深入山中 |
[1:51:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:52:01] | Norm, you all good up there? | 诺姆,你没事吧? |
[1:52:02] | Yup, still here. | 没问题 |
[1:52:06] | At least they can’t track us up here. | 他们是不可能追到这里的 |
[1:52:09] | Not this far into the vortex. | 磁漩涡太强烈了 |
[1:52:11] | It’s strongest at the Tree of Souls, right? | 灵魂树一带最强烈,对吗? |
[1:52:13] | -Yeah. – Good. Cos that’s where we’re going. | -没错,-那好,我们就去那里 |
[1:52:30] | You big baby. | 真像个大孩子 |
[1:52:33] | – Are we moving? | 我们还在前进吗? |
[1:52:35] | I’m gonna get you some help Grace | 我会想办法帮你的 |
[1:52:38] | I’m a scientist, remember? I don’t believe in fairy tales. | 我是个科学家,不相信神话 |
[1:52:44] | The people are gonna help you, | 纳美人能救你 |
[1:52:47] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:52:50] | Why would they help us? | 他们凭什么帮我们? |
[1:53:08] | The people say, Eywa will provide. | 纳美人说,圣母自有安排 |
[1:53:13] | But no home, no hope… | 但没有家园,就没有希望 |
[1:53:17] | There was only one place they could go. | 他们只有一个地方可去 |
[1:53:33] | Link’s running, what’s the plan here Jake? | 正在链接,有什么计划没有? |
[1:53:37] | There’s no plan. | 我还没想好 |
[1:53:39] | Tsu’Tey is the Eytukan now. | 苏泰现在是首领了 |
[1:53:42] | He’s not gonna let you near that place. | 他不会让你靠近那里的 |
[1:53:45] | I’ve got to try. | 我必须试试 |
[1:53:49] | Launching. | 开始 |
[1:54:12] | Outcast… Betrayer… Alien… | 被驱逐者,背叛者,外星人 |
[1:54:19] | I was in the place, the eye does not see. | 我成了一个被遗弃的人 |
[1:54:33] | I needed their help. | 我需要他们的帮助 |
[1:54:35] | and they needed mine. | 他们也需要我 |
[1:54:37] | But to ever face them again… | 但再次面对他们时 |
[1:54:40] | I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level. | 我必须在新高度证明自己 |
[1:54:50] | Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move. | 刹那间的决定往往改变人生 |
[1:54:57] | There’s something we gotta do. | 有些事我们不得不做 |
[1:54:59] | You’re not going to like it. | 不管你想不想 |
[1:55:11] | The way I had it figured, Toruk is the badest | 图鲁克 既然是空中的霸王 |
[1:55:15] | Nothing attacks him. | 没有敌手 |
[1:55:17] | Easy boy. | 小心,伙计 |
[1:55:19] | So why would he ever look up? | 那么它有必要向上面看么? |
[1:55:22] | That was just a theory. | 当然这只是我的猜测 |
[1:56:33] | Toruk Makto? | 托鲁克·玛克托? |
[1:56:51] | Toruk Makto? | 魅影骑士?魅影骑士?… |
[1:57:15] | I see you. | 眼相见 |
[1:57:20] | I see you. | 心相连 |
[1:57:30] | I was afraid Jake. For my people. | 我很害怕,杰克,我担心我的人民 |
[1:57:37] | I’m not any more. | 但我现在不怕了 |
[1:57:48] | Tsu’Tey, son of Ateyo… | 勇士之子 苏泰 |
[1:57:51] | I stand before you… | 我已来到你面前 |
[1:57:54] | Ready to serve the people of Omaticaya. | 准备为奥马蒂卡亚人而战斗 |
[1:58:00] | Your all work done. And you’re a great warrior. | 你是部落首领 伟大的战士 |
[1:58:05] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你的帮助我不可能成功 |
[1:58:15] | Toruk Makto | 魅影骑士 |
[1:58:24] | I will fly with you. | 我愿意伴你飞翔 |
[1:58:29] | My friend is dying. | 我的朋友快死了 |
[1:58:33] | Grace is dying. | 格蕾丝快死了 |
[1:58:37] | I beg the help of Eywa. | 我祈求圣母的帮助 |
[1:58:50] | Look where we are Grace. | 看我们到哪儿了 格蕾丝 |
[1:58:59] | I need to take some samples. | 我想要取一些样本 |
[1:59:25] | Great Mother may choose to save all that she is… | 伟大的母亲拯救她的思想 |
[1:59:30] | in this body. | 转移到这个身体里 |
[1:59:34] | Is that possible. | 这可行吗 |
[1:59:36] | She must pass through the eye of Eywa, and return. | 她必须穿过圣母之眼,并成功回来 |
[1:59:42] | But Jake Sully… She is very weak. | 不过杰克·萨利,她太虚弱了 |
[1:59:48] | Hold on Grace, they’re gonna fix you up. | 坚持住,格蕾丝,他们会治好你的 |
[1:59:53] | 圣母倾听 祈祷虔诚 聆听我们吧,伟大之母. | |
[1:59:55] | 创世爱娃 万物源泉 圣母,万物之源… | |
[1:59:59] | 恭谨呈上 凡尘之魂 带走这个灵魂… | |
[2:00:05] | 望汝开恩 送伊回程 再把她送还我们. | |
[2:00:11] | 戚戚紫衣 生死遂愿 令她永远变成 | |
[2:00:16] | 心心相连 永留人间 你的子民. | |
[2:00:41] | quiet… | 停 |
[2:00:47] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[2:00:50] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[2:00:53] | I’m with her Jake. She’s real. | 我和她在一起,杰克,她真的存在 |
[2:01:01] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[2:01:03] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[2:01:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[2:01:14] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[2:01:16] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[2:01:20] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[2:01:27] | Did it work? | 起作用了吗? |
[2:01:34] | Her wound were to great. | 她伤得太重了 |
[2:01:37] | It was not enough time. | 而且时间拖得太久 |
[2:01:40] | She is with Eywa now. | 她现在和圣母在一起了 |
[2:02:16] | With your permission, | 如果你同意的话 |
[2:02:17] | I will speak now. | 我想说一些话 |
[2:02:21] | You would honor me by translating. | 希望你能屈尊为我翻译 |
[2:02:30] | The sky people have sent us a message… | 地球人想让我们明白 |
[2:02:36] | that they can take whatever they want. | 他们可以为所欲为 |
[2:02:40] | And no one can stop them. | 而且势不可档 |
[2:02:45] | But we will send them a message. | 我们也要回敬他们 |
[2:02:50] | You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. | 要像疾风一样出发 |
[2:02:56] | We tell the other clans to come. | 到其他所有的部落 |
[2:03:01] | You tell that Toruk Makto calls to them. | 就说魅影骑士召唤他们 |
[2:03:06] | You fly now! | 现在就起飞吧 |
[2:03:07] | With me! | 和我一起 |
[2:03:10] | My brothers, | 兄弟们 |
[2:03:11] | sisters… | 姐妹们 |
[2:03:13] | and we will show the sky people. | 我们要告诉地球人 |
[2:03:16] | That they can not take whatever they want! | 他们不可以为所欲为 |
[2:03:20] | And that this, this is our land! | 这里,永远是我们的家园 |
[2:04:36] | We rode out to the four winds… | 我们走遍四面八方 |
[2:04:40] | To the horse clans of the plain… | 在骠骑氏族的平原 |
[2:04:45] | Back to the start! | 让他们整装集结! |
[2:04:47] | To the Ikran people of the eastern sea. | 到伊卡兰族的海滨 |
[2:04:51] | When Toruk Makto called them, they came. | 召唤他们的加入 |
[2:05:34] | Everyone on this base, everyone of you is | 我们要战斗!为生存而战! |
[2:05:37] | fighting for survival, and that’s a fact. | 我们基地的成员,包括所有人 |
[2:05:41] | There’s aboriginal horde out there, massing for an a | 那些土著氏族正在集结,准备进攻 |
[2:05:46] | Now, | 现在 |
[2:05:48] | these orbital images tell me, | 卫星图像显示出 |
[2:05:51] | that the hostiles numbers have gone from few hundred | 敌人的数量已在一天之内 |
[2:05:54] | to well over two thousand in one day. | 从几百人增加到两千多 |
[2:05:57] | And more are pouring in. | 还有更多人正在汇集 |
[2:06:01] | In a weeks time, there could be 20.000 of them. | 一周之内,可能会增加到两万人 |
[2:06:05] | At that point they will overrun our perimeter. | 到那时他们就会冲破我们的防线 |
[2:06:08] | That’s not gonna happen. | 但我们不能坐以待毙 |
[2:06:11] | Our only security lies in preemptive attack. | 我们必须先发制人 |
[2:06:15] | We will fight terror with terror. | 我们要以暴治暴 |
[2:06:22] | Now that the hostiles | 现在这些暴民… |
[2:06:23] | believe that his mountain stronghold of theirs is protec | 天真地相信山上的据点 |
[2:06:26] | by their deity. | 受到神灵的庇佑 |
[2:06:31] | And when we destroy it… | 那一旦我们将那里摧毁 |
[2:06:33] | We will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep | 那种震撼效果会令他们 |
[2:06:35] | that hey won’t come within 1000 clicks of this place eve | 永远不敢再靠近我们半步 |
[2:06:39] | And that too, | 这将是事实 |
[2:06:41] | is a fact. | 说得对,对! |
[2:06:55] | Jake it’s crazy here, full mobilization. | 杰克,这的人全疯了,全军总动员 |
[2:06:57] | They’re rigging the shuttle as a bomber. | 一起往飞船上装配炸弹 |
[2:06:59] | They got these huge palettes of explosives | 他们弄来了大量炸药 |
[2:07:01] | for some kind of shock at all campaign. | 正在准备进行一场可怕的战争 |
[2:07:04] | Freakin daisy cutters. | 这些该死的炸弹 |
[2:07:07] | Quaritch has taken over, | 库里奇接管了一切 |
[2:07:09] | he’s rolling them and there’s no stopping him. | 没有人可以阻止他 |
[2:07:10] | – When? – 06:00 tomorrow. | -什么时候开始,-明早6点 |
[2:07:13] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[2:07:16] | We’re screwed. | 我们惨了 |
[2:07:19] | And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan | 我本来还指望, 我们能打一场… |
[2:07:22] | that didn’t envolve martyrdom. | 最小伤亡的战争 |
[2:07:25] | We’re going up against gunships with bows and arrows. | 看来我们要用弓箭对抗枪炮了 |
[2:07:32] | I have 15 clans out there. | 外边有15个氏族 |
[2:07:34] | That’s over 2000 warriors. | 超过两千名战士 |
[2:07:38] | We know these mountains. We fly them. | 我们熟悉山脉地形,我们了解它 |
[2:07:40] | You fly them. | 你也一样 |
[2:07:42] | They don’t. | 但他们不了解 |
[2:07:44] | Their instruments won’t work up here, | 他们的仪器在这里不管用 |
[2:07:45] | missile tracking, won’t work. | 导弹追踪也不管用 |
[2:07:48] | They have to fire a line of sight, | 他们只能进行目视射击, |
[2:07:50] | if they bring the fight to us, | 既然他们来进攻 |
[2:07:52] | then we have the home field advantage. | 我们就要利用地形的优势 |
[2:07:56] | He’s gonna commit that bomber staight to the Tree | 你知道他们会轰炸灵魂树的 |
[2:07:59] | I know. | 是的 |
[2:08:01] | If they get to it, it’s over. | 如果让他们得逞 那一切都毁了 |
[2:08:03] | That’s their direct line to Eywa, their ancest | 那是各族人跟祖先和圣母的交流之处 |
[2:08:07] | It’ll destroy them. | 那是致命打击 |
[2:08:09] | Then I guess we better stop them. | 所以必须阻止他们 |
[2:08:27] | I’m probably just talking to a tree right now. | 我可能只是在和一棵树说话 |
[2:08:32] | But if you’re there… | 但如果你们在里面 |
[2:08:35] | I need to give you a heads up. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[2:08:40] | If Grace is with you… | 如果格蕾丝和你们在一起 |
[2:08:42] | look into her memories. | 看看她的记忆 |
[2:08:45] | See the world we come from. | 看看我们的世界 |
[2:08:48] | There’s no green there. | 那里一片荒芜 |
[2:08:52] | They killed their mother. | 大地之母被摧毁了 |
[2:08:54] | And they’re gonna do the same here. | 他们还要在这里重蹈覆辙 |
[2:08:58] | More sky people are gonna come. | 会有更多的地球人来到这里 |
[2:09:01] | They’re gonna come like rain that never ends. | 如雨水般,源源不绝 |
[2:09:06] | Unless we stop them. | 除非能阻止他们 |
[2:09:10] | Look. | 现在 |
[2:09:12] | You chose me for something. | 冥冥中你选择了我 |
[2:09:14] | I will stand and fight. | 我会战斗到底 |
[2:09:17] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[2:09:22] | But I need a little help here. | 但我需要一点帮助 |
[2:09:30] | Our Great Mother does not take sides Jake. | 我们全能之母不选择阵营,杰克 |
[2:09:35] | She protects only the balance of life. | 她的神圣职责维护万物的平衡 |
[2:09:50] | It was worth a try. | 我必须试试 |
[2:10:40] | This is group leader, we’re entering the flux vort | 我是队长,我们正在进入磁漩涡区域 |
[2:10:44] | Switch to manual flight mode. | 改换手动飞行模式 |
[2:10:45] | Copy, manual flight mode. | 收到,飞行模式转换完毕 |
[2:11:22] | This is papa Dragon. | 这里是飞龙号的老爸 |
[2:11:24] | I want this mission high and tight. | 任务要求速战速决 |
[2:11:26] | I want to be home for dinner. | 我想早点回家吃饭 |
[2:11:34] | Suit team, go. | 地面机械战队,出发 |
[2:11:36] | Alright ladies, let’s bring the pain. | 弟兄们,给他们点颜色看看 |
[2:12:05] | Keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[2:12:07] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[2:12:08] | Call in 21, walk stright. | 报告,继续直行 |
[2:12:12] | Eyes up, check that overhead. | 注意观察上方 |
[2:12:15] | Watch those thermal scans. | 注意热成像仪的图像 |
[2:12:17] | All call signs, papa has lead. | 护航飞机,跟紧我 |
[2:12:19] | Pushing the target. | 向目标推进 |
[2:12:21] | Escorts, be close on my shuttle. | 侧卫队, 离运输舰近一点 |
[2:12:28] | We are gonna loose some paint in here. | 太近了 漆都快被刮掉了 |
[2:12:32] | Gun crews keep your head on the sweep. | 射击手要时刻保持警惕 |
[2:12:34] | Make no mistake people, | 确保万无一失 |
[2:12:36] | they’re out there. | 他们就在附近 |
[2:12:39] | Alright people, target in sight. | 全员注意,已看到目标 |
[2:12:41] | Range four clicks. | 距离4公里 |
[2:12:42] | Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready. | 瓦尔基里16号,做好投弹准备 |
[2:12:44] | Copy. | 收到 |
[2:12:45] | Staffers, stay with the weapon. | 机组人员,预备投弹 |
[2:12:48] | Push to the ramp! | 炸弹推到舱口! |
[2:12:52] | Hold! | 停 |
[2:13:00] | Suit #1, We got movement. | 机械人1号,发现前方有情况 |
[2:13:03] | Hold position. | 停止前进 |
[2:13:05] | – Hold on, hold on! – We got movement out there for hund | 发现敌情,前方500米处 |
[2:13:07] | Hold position. | C21,停止前进 |
[2:13:15] | Sir, ground has movement. | 长官,发现敌人骑兵! |
[2:13:17] | That is approaching. | 正在快速移动 |
[2:13:20] | Fire in line! | 准备开火! |
[2:13:21] | Target is closing, range 400 meters. | 目标在向我们逼近,距离400米 |
[2:13:25] | – Can’t you clean it up? – No sir, it’s the flux | -能调清楚些吗? -不行长官,磁场干扰严重 |
[2:13:29] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[2:13:56] | Brother, I’m gonna punch a hole, you follow me through | 兄弟,我冲出个缺口,你们跟上 |
[2:14:40] | All aircrafts, weapons free, weapons free. | 全体注意,自主射击,自主射击 |
[2:14:44] | Brake right, come around. | 向右,绕过去 |
[2:14:49] | Let them moan. | 让他们哀号吧 |
[2:14:58] | Break formation, engage all hostiles. | 散开,彻底消灭他们 |
[2:15:48] | Scorpions, pursue and destroy. | 天蝎号,赶尽杀绝 |
[2:16:01] | Jake, Jake you copy? | 杰克,听到请回答 |
[2:16:04] | We’re falling back! We’re getting hammered! | 我们在后撤,我们伤亡惨重! |
[2:16:06] | Copy, get out of there. | 明白,马上离开那里 |
[2:16:12] | That’s him, get him! | 他在那儿,给我追上去! |
[2:16:31] | Take him out! | 干掉她! |
[2:16:40] | Light her up! | 把她轰下来 |
[2:16:51] | Right there | 在那儿! |
[2:16:53] | You’re not the only one with a gun bitch. | 有枪的不只是你们,贱人 |
[2:16:55] | Keep her in your sights! | 别让她跑了 |
[2:16:56] | Hammer all the time. | 狠狠地打,绝不能放过她 |
[2:17:03] | That’s it! | 打得好! |
[2:18:40] | Rogue 1 is hit! I’m going in! | 我的飞机中弹,开始返航 |
[2:18:43] | Sorry Jake. | 对不起,杰克 |
[2:18:53] | Fire. | 开火 |
[2:19:13] | Tsu’Tey, brother do you read? | 苏泰,兄弟,听到了吗? |
[2:19:18] | Rogue 1, you copy? | 茱蒂 听到请回答 |
[2:19:22] | Trudy? | 茱蒂? |
[2:19:34] | Time to target, 2 minutes. | 距离目标还有2分钟 |
[2:19:35] | Now Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared in hot. | 瓦尔基里1-6号,准许投弹 |
[2:19:38] | Copy Dragon, we are starting our bomb run. | 收到,飞龙号,准备投弹 |
[2:19:46] | Fire number one! | 投放一号炸弹 |
[2:19:49] | Number one armed! | 一号炸弹解除保险! |
[2:19:51] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[2:19:54] | I read you! | 收到,请讲! |
[2:20:05] | Neytiri. | 娜蒂瑞 |
[2:20:06] | I thought you’re dead | 我以为你死了 |
[2:20:07] | They are very close, there are many. | 他们上来了,人很多 |
[2:20:11] | Do not attack. | 不要攻击! |
[2:20:13] | Do you read me Neytiri? | 听到了吗?娜蒂瑞 |
[2:20:18] | Do not attack! | 停止攻击! |
[2:20:19] | Fall back now, get out of there. | 撤离那里 |
[2:20:21] | That’s an order! | 这是命令! |
[2:20:31] | Neytiri! | 娜蒂瑞! |
[2:20:34] | I’ve got movement. I’ve got movement. | 发现情况,发现情况 |
[2:20:36] | Hold position. | 停止前进 |
[2:20:38] | Something’s coming. | 停止前进,有动静 |
[2:20:40] | We’ve got movement, 200 meters. | 前方200米处发现敌人 |
[2:20:42] | Get ready. | 准备战斗 |
[2:21:07] | Get out of here! | 快撤! |
[2:21:11] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后撤!快撤! |
[2:21:22] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[2:21:24] | Eywa has heard you. | 圣母听到了 |
[2:21:32] | Eywa has heard you! | 圣母听到你了! |
[2:21:43] | Come on! | 前进! |
[2:22:24] | Sir, all escorts are down or falling back. | 长官!护航飞机全被击落或者逃散 |
[2:22:26] | Let’s get this done. | 只能孤注一掷了 |
[2:22:29] | Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon, | 瓦尔基里1-6号,我是老爸 |
[2:22:31] | press the target. | 强攻目标 |
[2:22:33] | Copy, pressing the target. Stand by to drop, 30 min… | 明白,强攻目标,投弹准备,30秒倒计时 |
[2:22:56] | On my mark, 2, 1, mark. | 听我口令,二,一,投弹 |
[2:22:58] | Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go! | 投弹!投弹!快! |
[2:23:52] | It’s Sully! | 是萨利 |
[2:24:08] | Masks on! | 快带上面罩 |
[2:24:09] | Breach alarm! | 警报响了! |
[2:26:47] | Come on, come to papa. | 来吧,让老爸来教训你 |
[2:27:17] | Give it up, Quaritch. | 住手,库里奇 |
[2:27:22] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[2:27:24] | Nothing’s over while I’m breathing. | 只要我还活着就不会结束 |
[2:27:27] | I kinda hoped you’d say that. | 我要的就是这句话 |
[2:28:25] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[2:28:43] | Sully, how does it feel to betray your own race? | 萨利,背叛了自己的族类之后有何感想? |
[2:28:51] | You think you’re one of them? | 你觉得自己是他们中的一员吗? |
[2:28:55] | Time to wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[2:30:40] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[2:30:50] | emergency… | 应急呼吸器 |
[2:30:55] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[2:31:14] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[2:31:32] | Jake! My Jake! | 杰克!我的杰克! |
[2:32:15] | I see you. | 眼相见 |
[2:32:22] | I see you. | 心相连 |
[2:32:35] | The aliens went back to their dying world. | 这些人类返回了他们日渐衰落的星球 |
[2:32:40] | Only a few were chosen to stay. | 只有少数的人被选择留下 |
[2:32:55] | The time of Great Sorrow was ending. | 悲惨的时代就要结束了 |
[2:33:00] | Toruk Makto was no longer needed. | 图鲁克·马克托已完成了他的使命 |
[2:33:15] | Well, I guess this is my last video log. | 这估计是我最后一次视频日志了 |
[2:33:21] | Whatever happens tonight… | 无论今晚结果如何 |
[2:33:24] | Either way, | 成功或者失败 |
[2:33:25] | I’m not gonna be coming back to this place. | 我都不会再回到这里了 |
[2:33:32] | Well I guess I better go. | 我得走了 |
[2:33:37] | I don’t want to be late for my own party. | 我可想在自己的派对上迟到 |
[2:33:43] | It’s my birthday after all. | 今天毕竟是我重生之日 |
[2:33:48] | This is Jake Sully signing off. | 我是杰克·萨利,再会了 |
[2:35:22] | Walking through a dream | 穿行于梦中 |
[2:35:25] | I see you | 与你相遇 |
[2:35:29] | My light in darkness breathing hope of new life | 我的光芒穿透黑暗,呼吸着新生的希望 |
[2:35:36] | Now I live through you and you through me | 我们彼此依赖 |
[2:35:40] | Enchanting | 如痴如醉 |
[2:35:43] | I pray in my heart that this dream never end | 我在心中企望 沉醉梦中 不复醒 |
[2:35:51] | I see me through your eyes | 透过你双眸,看清真实自已 |
[2:36:00] | Living through life flying high | 超越生活,翱翔天际 |
[2:36:08] | Your life shines the way into paradise | 有你照亮通往天堂的轨迹 |
[2:36:15] | So I offer my life | 为此我宁愿用生命来换取 |
[2:36:19] | I offer my love, for you | 把我的爱统付于你 |
[2:36:25] | When my heart was never open | 我的心从未开启 |
[2:36:28] | And my spirit never free | 和我从未自由的魂灵 |
[2:36:31] | To the world that you have shown me | 是你引领我步入新天地 |
[2:36:38] | But my eyes could not division | 但我这凡胎肉眼,要怎么分辨 |
[2:36:43] | All the colours of love and of life ever more | 这爱的色彩,这生命的斑斓,从今往后 |
[2:36:52] | Evermore(I see me through your eyes) | 直到永远 |
[2:37:00] | I see me through your eyes | 透过你双眸,看清真实自已 |
[2:37:06] | Flying high | 翱翔天际 |
[2:37:10] | Your love shines the way into paradise | 而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹 |
[2:37:17] | So I offer my life as a sacrifice | 为此我宁愿用生命来换取 |
[2:37:24] | And live through your love | 因你的爱,我才存在 |
[2:37:31] | And live through your life | 因你的生命,我才存在 |
[2:37:45] | I see you | 眼相见… |
[2:37:52] | I see you | 心相连… |