时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So you guys are gonna tie up the only microwave | 所以你们要占着这唯一一个微波炉 |
[00:08] | for 20 minutes to make a frozen lasagna? | 然后花二十分钟解冻千层面吗 |
[00:10] | – Ballsy. – You ignorant loser. | – 莽夫 – 你这个无知的废柴 |
[00:12] | First of all, it’s not just a frozen lasagna, | 首先 这可不是个普通的千层面 |
[00:14] | it’s a Mama Magglione’s. | 这是妈妈牌超大份意大利面 |
[00:16] | Second of all, it’s gonna take 21 1/2 minutes. | 其次 要花的时间是21分钟半 |
[00:18] | The box says 20, but we know better than the box. | 盒子上写着20 但我们可比盒子懂行 |
[00:21] | You see, this microwave is a KitchenPro Max. | 你看 这是个厨房专家牌的大号微波炉 |
[00:23] | – Bit of a lightweight. – It’s only 1.2 kilowatts. | – 算是个轻量级 – 功率才1.2千瓦 |
[00:25] | Fine for popcorn. | 做爆米花还差不多 |
[00:26] | But we’re talking about a Mama Magglione’s here. | 我们现在在说的可是妈妈牌超大份意大利面 |
[00:28] | Takes a lot to get mama hot. | 要花一番功夫才能火热起来呢 |
[00:29] | She’s a real size-queen. | 这是位真正的量级女王 |
[00:31] | Well, that started out fun, | 一开始听起来还有点意思 |
[00:32] | and here we are at our normal ending place: disgusting. | 但最终还是照样以恶心收尾 |
[00:34] | Uh-oh. Guys! | 呃 各位 |
[00:35] | We have a major problem here. | 现在出了个大问题 |
[00:37] | No garlic bread. | 没有蒜蓉面包了 |
[00:38] | Okay, we need to stay calm. Let’s think. | 好的 我们要保持冷静 想一想 |
[00:40] | The garlic bread needs to go in the toaster oven | 蒜蓉面包送进烤箱的时候 |
[00:42] | with eight minutes left on the lasagna. | 千层面应该还要热个8分钟 |
[00:44] | Maybe we could run down to the corner store and make it in time. | 或许我们可以飞奔到拐角小店然后及时赶回 |
[00:46] | That just gives us 12 minutes to go to a place and come back. | 那我们来回的时间就只有12分钟 |
[00:49] | – Mama Magglione. – We have to go now! | – 妈妈面啊 – 我们现在就得出发 |
[00:51] | Okay, well, good luck with that, weirdos. | 好吧 祝你们好运 怪胎们 |
[00:54] | Stupid piece of crap. | 真是个废物 |
[00:56] | Rosa, come on. | Rosa 放弃吧 |
[00:57] | You can’t break a mouse in half. | 你不可能把鼠标一掰两半 |
[00:59] | Oh, wow, you did. | 哇 你做到了 |
[01:00] | Scary. You really earn your rep. | 太可怕了 你真不是浪得虚名 |
[01:02] | Stupid internet. | 愚蠢的互联网 |
[01:03] | The network’s been down all morning, and my girlfriend… | 一上午都连不上网 可我女朋友 |
[01:04] | – Jocelyn. – Right. She’s leaving town for two weeks. | – Jocelyn – 没错 她要离开这儿两周 |
[01:07] | Oh, is Jocelyn leaving town? Where is Jocelyn going? | 噢 Jocelyn要走了吗 Jocelyn要去哪 |
[01:09] | Dude, you forgot her name one time. | 老哥 你只忘了她名字一次 |
[01:10] | It’s not a big deal. | 没关系的 |
[01:11] | You don’t have to keep proving you remember it. | 你不用这样老是证明自己记得 |
[01:12] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 我才不是因为这个 |
[01:14] | I’m just saying it a lot, | 我只是说得比较多 |
[01:15] | because she’s so important to me. | 因为她对我来说很重要 |
[01:16] | – Okay, what’s her last name? – Uh-oh. | – 好吧 那她姓什么 – 呃 |
[01:17] | – It’s Pryce. – Right. | – 姓Pryce – 好吧 |
[01:19] | She’s leaving town for two weeks. | 她要离开两周 |
[01:20] | I want to send flowers to her hotel room. | 我想给她的酒店房间送花 |
[01:21] | Aww, that’s sweet. | 喔 这也太甜了 |
[01:22] | I wish Amy would send me flowers. | 要是Amy能送我花就好了 |
[01:24] | Why is it taking Holt and this I.T. guy | 为什么Holt和这个技术人员 |
[01:25] | so long to fix the internet? | 花了这么久还没修好 |
[01:27] | One Police Plaza sent him an hour ago. | 警局总部一个小时前就把他派来了 |
[01:30] | Huh. Why does Holt look so worried? | 为什么Holt看起来忧心忡忡的 |
[01:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:33] | He looks exactly like he always does. | 他看起来和平时一模一样啊 |
[01:34] | To you, perhaps, | 对你来说或许是的 |
[01:35] | but I finally learned how to read his emotions. | 但我现在终于学会解读他的表情了 |
[01:37] | His lips are slightly pursed, | 他的嘴唇微微撅起 |
[01:39] | and he’s blinking at eight-second intervals | 眨眼频率是八秒钟一次 |
[01:40] | as opposed to his normal 10. | 而他平常是十秒钟一次 |
[01:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:43] | He’s having a meltdown. | 他正处于崩溃状态 |
[01:44] | “Meltdown” Seems excessive. | “崩溃”有点夸张了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, it’s a meltdown. Mark my words. | 就是崩溃 记住我的话 |
[01:48] | Hey, there, Captain. Everything okay? | 嘿 警监 一切都顺利吧 |
[01:49] | No, I’m having a meltdown. | 不 我崩溃了 |
[01:50] | Props. That was amazing. | 敬佩 太厉害了 |
[01:51] | Thanks. It was a lot of work. | 谢谢 花了我不少功夫呢 |
[01:52] | This is Sergeant Knox. | 这位是Knox警长 |
[01:53] | From Cyber Operations. | 信息技术部门的 |
[01:54] | He’s discovered the reason for our network issues. | 他找出了我们网出问题的原因 |
[01:56] | A hacker is attempting to break into our servers. | 有个黑客试图黑进我们的服务器 |
[01:58] | Not all of them. Just the LACMI server. | 不是所有的服务器 只有LACMI服务器 |
[01:59] | – Well, that’s good. – No, Captain Holt’s nostril just twitched. | – 那还挺好 – 不 Holt警监的鼻孔刚刚抽动了一下 |
[02:02] | It’s bad. | 情况不妙 |
[02:03] | It’s devastating. | 真是糟糕透顶 |
[02:03] | – Props again. – Thanks, again. | – 再次敬佩 – 再次感谢 |
[02:04] | The LACMI server holds clearance-protected information, | LACMI服务器储存着被权限保护的信息 |
[02:06] | including the names of our undercover agents. | 包括我们便衣特工的名单 |
[02:08] | If it’s compromised, people could lose their lives. | 如果暴露的话 会出人命的 |
[02:11] | Okay, but isn’t the server secure? | 好 但服务器不是加密的吗 |
[02:12] | Yes, but the hacker’s already used an ARP | 是的 但黑客用ARP攻击 |
[02:14] | to resolve the host name with the DNS server. | 来破解DNS服务器的主机名 |
[02:16] | Uh-huh. ARP. DNS. Totally following what you’re saying. | 嗯 ARP DNS 我完全清楚你在说什么 |
[02:19] | Right now, they’re trying to get root access | 现在 他们把OSI模型和数据传输联结 |
[02:20] | by connecting the OSI network to the data-link. | 试图以此获得根访问权限 |
[02:22] | You know, I’m a bit of a computer nerd myself, | 你知道 我这个人就是个电脑迷 |
[02:24] | but could you, maybe dumb it down a bit for my friends here? | 但你能不能照顾一下我朋友们的水平 |
[02:27] | They’re almost through our defenses. | 他们就要突破我们的防线了 |
[02:28] | If we can’t stop them, they’ll be inside of our server in… | 如果不被阻止 他们侵入我们的服务器只需要 |
[02:32] | 19 minutes. | 19分钟 |
[02:34] | Mama Magglione. | 妈妈面啊 |
[02:57] | A countdown clock, green text on a black background: | 倒计时表 黑底绿字 |
[02:59] | we are in full-on action-movie mode. | 这完全是动作片模式啊 |
[03:01] | Now all I need is my no-nonsense captain to tell me | 现在只需要不说废话的警监告诉我 |
[03:04] | to focus, because time is running out. | 要全神贯注 因为时间不多了 |
[03:06] | – Peralta. – Yes? | – Peralta – 什么 |
[03:06] | You have something in your teeth. It’s, uh, quite off-putting. | 你牙上有点东西 呃 挺恶心的 |
[03:09] | What? No. “Time is running out.” | 啥 不对 该说”时间不多了” |
[03:10] | I fed you your line. | 我把你的台词送到嘴边了 |
[03:12] | No one ever has something in their teeth in a movie. | 电影里从没有人牙上沾了东西 |
[03:13] | Watch a movie, stupid Holt. Damn it. | 看看电影吧蠢Holt 真见鬼 |
[03:15] | I tried to remove the server from the chain, | 我尝试把服务器从链节里移出来 |
[03:16] | but the hacker blocked the protocol. | 但是黑客屏蔽了协议 |
[03:18] | Why don’t you just unplug it? | 你把电源拔掉不就行了 |
[03:19] | That’s what I do any time I’m having computer trouble. | 每次我电脑出问题的时候我都这么干 |
[03:21] | And also I code a lot. Java, mainframe. | 但我也经常编码 Java 主机 |
[03:23] | This guy knows what I’m talking about. | 这哥们知道我说的是什么 |
[03:24] | The NYPD servers have internal backup batteries. | 纽约警局的服务器有内部备用电池 |
[03:26] | Even if we unplug them, they’ll stay on for another two hours. | 就算拔掉电源 它们也能继续运行两小时 |
[03:28] | As a captain, I have an override code I can use | 作为警监 我可以用一个越权代码 |
[03:30] | to wipe the servers clean | 把服务器清空 |
[03:31] | so there’d be no information for the hackers to steal, | 那么黑客就什么信息也得不到了 |
[03:34] | but there’s one problem, Jake. | 但有一个问题 Jake |
[03:35] | Yes, sir? | 怎么 长官 |
[03:36] | You still have something in your teeth. | 你牙上还是有东西 |
[03:38] | You tried to get rid of it, | 你试着弄掉它 |
[03:38] | but it’s made it much more prominent. | 结果它变得更明显了 |
[03:40] | Why would you stop everything just to tell me that? | 你为什么停下所有事就为了告诉我这个 |
[03:42] | It’s very distracting. | 因为这很让人分心 |
[03:42] | Anyway, I can’t use my override code, | 总之 我不能使用越权代码 |
[03:44] | because doing so | 因为这么做 |
[03:45] | would delete the entire evidence tracking database. | 会清空整个证据追踪数据库 |
[03:48] | The NYPD only backs up that information | 纽约警局的每个警区 |
[03:50] | at the precinct level twice a year. | 每两年才备份一次这些信息 |
[03:51] | We would lose four months of evidence. | 我们会失去四个月的证据 |
[03:53] | So what you’re saying is that | 所以你的意思是 |
[03:55] | every perp awaiting trial would walk free? | 每一个待审判的罪犯都会被无罪释放 |
[03:57] | Exactly, and we have hundreds of open cases. | 正是如此 而我们有上百个没结束的案子 |
[03:59] | Wiping the servers is not an option. | 清空服务器不可取 |
[04:02] | The only solution is to track down the hacker. | 唯一的办法是追踪这个黑客 |
[04:04] | How? It could be anywhere in the world… | 怎么追踪 他可能在地球上任何地方 |
[04:06] | Osaka, Berlin, Macau, Stockholm. | 大阪 柏林 澳门 斯德哥尔摩 |
[04:08] | Are you guys just gonna | 你们打算就这样 |
[04:08] | keep letting me list cities that I lived in? | 让我继续列举我住过的城市吗 |
[04:10] | Wait, the LACMI server isn’t wired to the internet. | 等等 LACMI服务器没有联网 |
[04:13] | It’s supposed to be offline. | 它应该是脱机的 |
[04:14] | How are they accessing it? | 那他们是怎么接入的 |
[04:15] | They must be going through a physical AP. | 他们一定是用了实体AP |
[04:17] | Again, these guys don’t get computers like you and I, | 我再说一遍 这些人不像你我这么懂电脑 |
[04:20] | – So… – It’s not a remote connection. | – 所以 – 这不是远程连接 |
[04:21] | The hacker’s inside the building. | 黑客就在这栋楼里 |
[04:24] | Let’s mobilize. | 行动起来 |
[04:25] | Nobody in or out of the building without authorization. | 未经批准 任何人不得进出这栋楼 |
[04:28] | Check every inch of every floor. | 清查每一层的边边角角 |
[04:30] | – And, Jake. – Oh, let me guess. | – 还有 Jake – 噢 我来猜猜 |
[04:31] | It’s on another tooth now. | 是那东西跑到我另一颗牙上了 |
[04:33] | Is it somehow on my face? | 还是说它到我脸上了 |
[04:34] | No, what I was going to say is, | 都不是 我想说的是 |
[04:35] | we only have 15 minutes left. | 我们只有15分钟了 |
[04:37] | You need to focus, | 你需要全神贯注 |
[04:38] | because time is running out. | 因为时间不多了 |
[04:40] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没错 |
[04:41] | That’s what the F I’m talking about. | 这就是我想要的台词 |
[04:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[04:45] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:46] | Drunken brawl broke out between two sororities. | 两个姐妹会在酒后吵起来了 |
[04:49] | We’re keeping the Lambda Nus up here, | ΛN姐妹会关在这边 |
[04:50] | and the Kappa Gamma Kappas are in holding on two. | KΓK姐妹会关在这边2号拘留室 |
[04:52] | They’re all so mean. | 她们太刻薄了 |
[04:54] | They’re kids, Boyle. | 她们还是孩子 Boyle |
[04:54] | I’m sure they’re just scared. | 我敢确定她们只是吓坏了 |
[04:56] | Yeah, we’re just scared kids. | 对啊 我们只是吓坏了的孩子 |
[04:57] | Can we please go home now? | 现在我们能回家了吗 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry, we have to process you, | 对不起 我们得审问你 |
[05:00] | but I promise we’ll go as fast as we can. | 但我保证我们会尽快结束的 |
[05:02] | I hope you get shot in the line of duty. | 我希望你在出警的时候中弹 |
[05:04] | – Oh, my God. – All right. | – 哦 我的天 – 好了 |
[05:05] | Brush it off, Sarge, we’ve got an emergency. | 别放在心上 警长 我们现在有急事 |
[05:07] | There’s a hacker in the building. | 这栋楼里有个黑客 |
[05:08] | Look for anyone you don’t recognize using a computer, | 注意一下有没有不认识的人操作电脑 |
[05:10] | or plugged in to a port. | 或者插入接口 |
[05:11] | I initiated lockdown protocol. | 我启动了一级防范禁闭 |
[05:12] | I’ll search the fourth floor. | 我去搜查四楼 |
[05:14] | Peralta, Diaz, start on one, work your way up. | Peralta和Diaz 从一楼开始往上搜 |
[05:16] | Jeffords, take Boyle, start on three, | Jeffords 带上Boyle 从三楼开始 |
[05:18] | – work your way down. – On it. | – 从上往下搜 – 这就去 |
[05:19] | – I’ll grab the keys to the first floor. – Smart. | – 我去拿一楼的钥匙 – 机智 |
[05:23] | Ames, I love you, but I can’t talk right now. | Ames 我爱你 但现在不方便说话 |
[05:24] | I just got an alert that the Nine-Nine is on lockdown. | 我收到了99分局一级防范禁闭的警告 |
[05:26] | I’m on my way. | 我这就赶过来 |
[05:27] | Wait, aren’t you at the dentist? | 等等 你不是在看牙医吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I left. It’s fine. | 嗯 我走了 没关系的 |
[05:30] | It’s a new hygienist, | 是个新的口腔卫生师 |
[05:31] | and to be honest, her scraping technique was a joke. | 说句实在话 他削牙的技术简直是闹着玩 |
[05:33] | We have 14 minutes to find a hacker. | 我们要在14分钟内找到黑客 |
[05:35] | You’re not gonna get back in time. | 你不可能及时赶到的 |
[05:36] | But everybody else is there, right? | 但大家都在那儿 对吧 |
[05:37] | I mean, it seems weird to have this big thing happen without me. | 这么重大的事情我不在场 也太说不过去了 |
[05:40] | We talked about this, Amy. | 我们谈过这事 Amy |
[05:41] | You have an unhealthy fear of missing out on work. | 你对错过工作有一种病态的恐惧 |
[05:43] | – You have FOMOW. – This isn’t FOMOW. | – 你有错失工作恐惧症 – 才不是 |
[05:45] | It’s not like I’m freaking out or anything. | 我并没有发疯或者怎么样 |
[05:46] | Out of my way, you old bitch! This cab is mine. | 别当我的路 你这个老不死的 这出租车是我的 |
[05:50] | I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟就到 |
[05:51] | I love you. Don’t solve it without me. | 我爱你 别背着我解决这个案子 |
[05:53] | I got the keys. Let’s go. | 拿到钥匙了 咱们走 |
[05:55] | – Jocelyn. – Jocelyn Pryce, hey. | – Jocelyn – Jocelyn Pryce 嘿 |
[05:58] | What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at the airport? | 你来这儿干什么 你现在不应该在机场吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, uh, I wanted to stop and see you on the way there. | 对 呃 我半路上想来见一下你 |
[06:03] | – I think we need to talk. – Why? Is something wrong? | – 我们需要谈谈 – 为什么 出什么问题了吗 |
[06:05] | I should’ve done this last night, | 我昨天晚上就该这么做的 |
[06:06] | but I chickened out. | 但我临阵退缩了 |
[06:07] | We need to break up. | 我们得分手 |
[06:10] | Mama Magglione. | 妈妈面啊 |
[06:14] | You want to break up? | 你想分手是吗 |
[06:15] | But I just met your college friends. | 我才见过你大学时的朋友 |
[06:17] | Are you telling me I had to talk to Matt for nothing? | 所以我和Matt聊天都是无用功吗 |
[06:18] | – Rosa. – I thought you liked Matt. | – Rosa – 我以为你挺喜欢Matt呢 |
[06:20] | Matt is a nightmare. | Matt简直是个噩梦 |
[06:21] | He kept saying “Hashtag tell me about it.” | 他总是在说”此处话题: 可不是吗” |
[06:22] | We should really get going. | 我们真的该走了 |
[06:24] | Listen, I just don’t understand why this is happening. | 听着 我不明白这一切是为什么 |
[06:25] | Look, I love being with you, | 我很喜欢和你在一起 |
[06:27] | but how often am I actually with you? | 但我们真的在一起的时候有多少 |
[06:29] | – We’re together every night. – Unless you’re at work, | – 我们每天晚上都在一起啊 – 除非你在工作 |
[06:31] | or doing work, or thinking about work. | 或者办事 或者想着工作上的事 |
[06:33] | It’s like you never have time for me. | 这就像是你根本没有为我划出时间 |
[06:35] | I’m sorry, but Rosa doesn’t have time for you. | 我很抱歉 但Rosa现在没时间听你讲 |
[06:37] | We have a really important work thing. | 我们有一件很重要的工作上的事 |
[06:38] | That was bad. Let me try rephrasing it. | 我不该这么说的 让我重新措辞一下 |
[06:40] | You are not as important as Rosa’s job. | 你没有Rosa的工作重要 |
[06:42] | Oh, wow. That was way worse. | 噢 这么说好像更糟了 |
[06:43] | Look, we just have to take care of this one thing. | 听着 我们只需要处理好这一件事 |
[06:45] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[06:46] | Then I’ll be right back and we can talk about this. | 之后我会马上回来 然后我们再谈 |
[06:48] | I really have to get to the airport. | 我真的得去机场了 |
[06:49] | – Please. – Okay, fine. | – 求你了 – 好吧 |
[06:52] | But I’m leaving in 10 minutes. | 但十分钟后我就会离开 |
[06:53] | Okay, just wait in the break room. | 好 去休息室等我 |
[06:56] | Don’t sit on the couch. It’s full of farts. | 不要坐沙发 上面全是屁 |
[07:00] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m great. | – 你还好吗 – 我很好 |
[07:01] | I love being dumped. It’s super great. | 我喜欢被甩 这种感觉很爽 |
[07:02] | I think you’re being sarcastic, | 我觉得你是在讽刺 |
[07:04] | but it’s hard to tell with your voice the way it always is. | 但很难分辨是不是 因为你的声音一如既往 |
[07:07] | We just checked the third floor. We didn’t find anyone. | 我们刚刚检查了三楼 没有找到任何人 |
[07:09] | – We’re on our way to one. – You didn’t even start yet? | – 我们正准备去一楼 – 你们竟然还没开始 |
[07:11] | Rosa took a long time getting ready. | Rosa花了很长时间才准备好 |
[07:12] | You know how ladies be preppin’. | 你知道的 女人做准备就那样 |
[07:14] | Ow! I was just covering up the truth so it wouldn’t be awkward. | 哎唷 我只是为了避免尴尬掩盖一下真相 |
[07:17] | Ooh, did something awkward happen? | 哇 发生了什么尴尬的事情吗 |
[07:19] | I can probably relate. Dish, bish. | 或许我能理解 来啊 爆料啊 |
[07:21] | Rosa got dumped out of the blue | Rosa突然被甩了 |
[07:22] | because she cares so much about her job | 因为她太在意工作了 |
[07:24] | and doesn’t spend enough time with Jocelyn. | 跟Jocelyn在一起的时间不够多 |
[07:25] | Ow! There’s no winning with you. | 哎唷 我说啥你都不满意 |
[07:27] | Oh, so you got dumped, and you didn’t see it coming. | 哦 所以你被甩了 而且还完全没预料到 |
[07:30] | Oh, brother, you are in Boyle Country. | 哇 朋友 你已身陷Boyle国度 |
[07:33] | Here’s what you’re gonna want to do. | 我来告诉你该怎么做 |
[07:34] | – Come on, Boyle. – Beg her to take you back, | – 快走 Boyle – 求她收回成意 |
[07:36] | and don’t be afraid to cry. I’m talking tears and snot. | 不要怕哭 要哭得涕泗横流 |
[07:40] | Quinn, did you get the alert? | Quinn 你收到警报了吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, but I haven’t seen anyone unusual down here. | 收到了 但我在这没看见什么可疑人物 |
[07:44] | I mean, other than 1,000 Kappa Gamma Kappas. | 除了这一千个KΓK姐妹会的成员 |
[07:47] | At least you didn’t have to deal with Lambda Nus. | 至少你不用跟ΛN的女孩们打交道 |
[07:48] | Those girls are savages. | 那些女孩太野蛮了 |
[07:50] | Right? We’re the victims here. | 真的吗 我们在这里是受害者 |
[07:52] | We have a nighttime event, | 我们有一场夜间活动 |
[07:53] | and if we don’t make our blowouts, | 如果我们不办得盛大一点 |
[07:54] | then we’ll all look disgusting, | 我们看上去就会招人烦 |
[07:55] | and nobody will give any money to the kids, | 那样就没人捐款给孩子了 |
[07:58] | or dogs, or whatever the charity is. | 也可能是小狗 或者随便什么跟这个慈善活动相关的 |
[08:00] | It’s to buy shoes for poor people so they can get jobs. | 是为了给穷人买鞋 这样他们就能找到工作了 |
[08:03] | – Yeah. – We’ll do our best, | – 没错 – 我们会竭尽全力 |
[08:04] | but it’s possible you’re gonna miss your event. | 但可能你们要错过你们的活动了 |
[08:06] | That’s too bad, ’cause you could use some decent shoes. | 那太遗憾了 你本来可以穿双体面的鞋子的 |
[08:08] | What? Terry got these at Aldo. | 什么 这可是Terry从奥尔多买的 |
[08:10] | – Was it buy one, get one? – No, it wasn’t. | – 是买一送一的吗 – 不是 |
[08:12] | It was a three-for-one Labor Day doorbuster. | 是劳工节买一送二抢购的 |
[08:14] | – Makes sense. – Come on. | – 怪不得 – 得了吧 |
[08:17] | Nobody on the fourth floor. | 四楼没人 |
[08:18] | Three is clear. We’re finishing up two. | 三楼没人 二楼快查完了 |
[08:20] | I gotta get out of here before the sorority girls notice my tie. | 我得在这些姐妹会女孩注意到我的领带之前离开这儿 |
[08:23] | Just regroup in my office. | 来我办公室重新集合 |
[08:28] | – Go for Hitch. – Hitchcock, damn it. | – 找Hitch吗 – Hitchcock 操 |
[08:29] | I meant to call Peralta. We’re in the middle of a crisis. | 我本来想打给Peralta 我们正深陷危机之中 |
[08:31] | – Oh, no. Is it the lasagna? – The what? | – 哦 不 是千层面出事了吗 – 什么 |
[08:34] | Don’t play dumb with me, Raymond. | 别跟我装傻 Raymond |
[08:35] | What’s wrong with the lasagna? | 千层面怎么了 |
[08:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[08:38] | What is it? What’s wrong with the lasagna? | 怎么了 千层面怎么了 |
[08:39] | – Is it bubbling over? – He won’t tell me. | – 是冒泡溢出来了吗 – 他不告诉我 |
[08:41] | Captain, give us the damned information. | 警监 快他妈告诉我们 |
[08:44] | Is it bubbling over? | 它是溢出来了吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t have time for these shenanigans. | 我没时间陪你们恶作剧 |
[08:47] | – What’s the problem? – He wouldn’t say. | – 到底出什么事了 – 他不说呀 |
[08:50] | Oh, no. Then it must be bad. | 哦 不 那事情肯定特别糟糕 |
[08:51] | Call Jake. He’ll tell us the truth. | 给Jake打电话 他会告诉我们真相 |
[08:54] | – Hitchcock? – Give it to us straight, man. | – Hitchcock – 跟我们直说吧 兄弟 |
[08:56] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:58] | Uh, just searching the first floor. | 呃 就是搜查一下一楼 |
[08:59] | Searching the first floor? | 搜查一楼 |
[09:00] | Why is the lasagna on the first floor? | 为什么千层面会在一楼 |
[09:02] | Why is the lasagna on the first floor? | 为什么千层面会在一楼 |
[09:03] | What? What are you talking about? The lasagna is fine. | 什么 你们在说什么 千层面没事啊 |
[09:05] | Oh, thank God. He says it’s fine. | 啊 谢天谢地 他说千层面没事 |
[09:07] | Oh, you’re a saint, Jakey. I love you. | 啊 你真是个大圣人 Jakey 爱你 |
[09:09] | Okay. Holt’s texting me. Love you, too. | 好吧 Holt给我发消息了 我也爱你 |
[09:14] | – Rosa! We gotta go up to Holt’s. – Is this not done yet? Ugh. | – Rosa 我们得上楼去Holt办公室 – 这还没搜吗 |
[09:18] | Jocelyn leaves in eight minutes, | Jocelyn八分钟后就会离开 |
[09:19] | and I don’t want things to end like this. | 我不想就这么结束 |
[09:20] | Wow. Way to be vulnerable. | 哇 你竟然受伤了 |
[09:22] | I thought for sure you’d write her off the second | 我还以为你会在她说想分手的那一刻 |
[09:23] | she said she wanted to break up. | 立刻跟她一刀两断呢 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I did. She’s dead to me. | 对 没错 对我来说她已经死了 |
[09:26] | Wait? Then why are you so anxious to get back up and talk to her? | 等等 那你为什么这么急着回去跟她谈 |
[09:28] | Because I have a plan. | 因为我有一项计划 |
[09:29] | I’m gonna beg her to stay, | 我要求她留下来 |
[09:29] | change whatever it is I need to change, | 改变所有我需要改变的 |
[09:31] | then once our relationship is stronger than ever, | 然后一旦我们的关系变得前所未有的牢固 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna dump her ass so quick. | 我就马上甩掉她 |
[09:34] | It’s gonna be brutal. | 场面将会非常残暴 |
[09:36] | Okay, I’m gonna try and put this nicely. | 好吧 让我试试组织好语言 |
[09:38] | That is psychotic. | 那样做简直是精神错乱 |
[09:39] | Okay, maybe not psychotic, | 好吧 也许不是精神错乱 |
[09:40] | but it’s like something the lady from “Killing Eve” Would do. | 但那就像是<杀死伊芙>的女主才会做的事 |
[09:42] | Not Sandra Oh, Villanelle. | 不是吴珊卓 是Villanelle |
[09:43] | You know, the crazy one who stabs everyone with her hairpin. | 你知道 就是疯狂的那个 用发簪见谁捅谁的那个 |
[09:45] | But… have you still not watched “Killing Eve”? | 但 你还是没看<杀死伊芙>吗 |
[09:47] | I’ve told you about it so many times. | 我跟你说过那么多次了 |
[09:48] | Look, I’ve never lost a breakup, | 听着 我在分手这件事上从没输过 |
[09:49] | and I’m not starting now. I’m 12-0. | 这次也不会 我的胜局是12比0 |
[09:51] | I’m always the dumper, never the dumpee. | 我永远是甩人的那个 绝不是被甩的 |
[09:52] | I just don’t think every breakup has a winner and a loser. | 我不认为每次分手都有赢家和输家 |
[09:55] | Sounds like somebody who’s lost all his breakups. | 听起来好像某人所有分手都输了 |
[09:56] | Not all. | 不是所有的 |
[09:57] | Maybe like half, max. Just… being generous. | 大概也就一半 最多 我只是 比较宽容 |
[10:02] | Hey, Ames. | 嘿 Ames |
[10:02] | Cab was too slow. Decided to walk. | 出租车太慢了 我决定步行 |
[10:04] | It’s nice to take a little stroll. | 散散步还挺好的 |
[10:06] | You’re clearly running at full speed. | 你很明显是在全速奔跑啊 |
[10:07] | – Whatever. How’s it going there? – Not great. | – 随便吧 局里事情怎么样 – 不太好 |
[10:09] | We still haven’t found the hacker. | 我们还是没找到黑客 |
[10:10] | Oh, super. I mean… oh, no. | 哦 太好了 我是说 哦 不 |
[10:12] | – Is Amy FOMOWing? – Of course not. | – Amy的错失工作恐惧症犯了吗 – 当然没有 |
[10:14] | Big time. | 犯得很厉害 |
[10:15] | Okay, I gotta go, babe. We’re headed to Holt. | 好了 我要挂了 宝贝 我们要去找Holt |
[10:17] | Don’t you dare hang up on me! | 你敢挂我的电话 |
[10:18] | I am part of this. | 我是其中的一份子 |
[10:19] | Rosa, this is dumb. I’m just gonna go. | Rosa 这太蠢了 我要走了 |
[10:21] | No, no, no. You promised me more time. | 不 不 不要 你答应给我更多时间的 |
[10:22] | I still have seven minutes. | 我还有七分钟 |
[10:24] | I really don’t want to miss my flight, | 我真的不想错过我的航班 |
[10:25] | and I cannot physically stand | 而且我再也受不了 |
[10:26] | the way that room smells anymore. | 那个房间的味道了 |
[10:28] | Just breathe through your mouth. | 用嘴呼吸就行 |
[10:29] | Please, just stay here. I’ll be right back. | 求你了 呆在这 我马上回来 |
[10:31] | We searched everywhere. | 我们到处都搜了 |
[10:33] | – No hacker. – Maybe he camouflaged himself. | – 没有黑客 – 他可能伪装起来了 |
[10:35] | Maybe he’s a real-life Peeta Mellark, | 或许他是现实版的Peeta Mellark |
[10:37] | out there looking like a river rock. | 躲在某处看起来像块鹅卵石 |
[10:38] | I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[10:39] | but maybe it’s time | 但也许是时候 |
[10:40] | we start thinking about erasing the server. | 考虑抹掉服务器上的数据了 |
[10:41] | No, not until the last possible minute. | 不 不到最后一分钟绝不可以 |
[10:43] | What else can you do? | 你还能做些什么 |
[10:44] | I’ve been trying to pinpoint him. | 我一直在试着将他精确定位 |
[10:45] | I’ve been making my way through the server sockets, | 一直在服务器插口寻找办法 |
[10:47] | trying to determine which port he’s plugged into. | 尝试确定他插入了哪个端口 |
[10:49] | What’s going on? I can’t hear anything. | 发生什么了 我什么都听不到 |
[10:51] | Turn me around. I’m missing everything. | 把我转过去 我要错过一切了 |
[10:53] | Part of the team. What’s up, team? | 我是团队的一份子 还好吗 同志们 |
[10:55] | Is Sergeant Santiago suffering from FOMOW? | Santiago警长是在犯错失工作恐惧症吗 |
[10:58] | No. | 不是 |
[11:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[11:01] | I think the hacker just opened the holding cell. | 我认为是黑客刚刚打开了拘留室 |
[11:05] | Mama Magglione. | 妈妈面啊 |
[11:10] | Oh, no. They’re running free. | 哦 不 他们在到处乱跑 |
[11:11] | Everyone, cover up your worst physical attributes. | 所有人 快把你们外观上最糟的东西藏起来 |
[11:14] | It’s no use. They could always find new ones. | 没用的 他们总还能找到新的 |
[11:16] | Why would the hacker open the holding cell? | 为什么黑客要打开拘留室 |
[11:18] | Maybe he’s trying to create a distraction. | 或许他想分散你们的注意力 |
[11:19] | I think he can see that I’m closing in on his location. | 我想他能看出我正在接近他的位置 |
[11:21] | Then keep doing that. The rest of you, | 那就继续下去 你们剩下的人 |
[11:23] | get them back into holding. | 把她们关回拘留室 |
[11:24] | Oh, come on. Get down from there. | 哦 拜托了 下来吧 |
[11:26] | Do you know who my father is? He’s in business. | 你知道我爸是谁吗 他在商界 |
[11:29] | That’s where you actually make money at your job. | 那儿才是你真正靠工作赚钱的地方 |
[11:30] | I make money. I make good money. | 我也赚钱 我赚不少钱 |
[11:32] | That can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[11:33] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t still have that chin. | 不然你的下巴不会还是那个样子的 |
[11:35] | What? Nobody ever said anything about my chin? | 什么 从来没有人评论过我的下巴 |
[11:37] | Boyle, is something wrong with Terry’s chin? | Boyle啊 Terry的下巴有什么问题吗 |
[11:39] | – I don’t want to get involved. – Oh, my God. It’s true. | – 我不想参与 – 哦 天呐 是真的 |
[11:42] | How is she running so fast in those shoes? | 为什么她穿着那种鞋还能跑这么快 |
[11:44] | She’s too drunk to feel any pain. | 她喝得太多已经感受不到疼痛了 |
[11:48] | – Open up. – No. | – 开门 – 不要 |
[11:49] | You are trapped in a very small room, and we can see you. | 你被困在一个狭小的房间里 而且我们还能看到你 |
[11:52] | What’s your plan here? | 那你打算干什么呢 |
[11:53] | Shut up, I’m trying to think. | 闭嘴 我正在努力想呢 |
[11:56] | If you come in here, | 你们要是进来 |
[11:56] | I’ll bite you with this weird mouth thing. | 我就用这个像嘴巴的奇怪的东西咬你们 |
[11:59] | That is a staple remover, and it’s shocking you don’t know that. | 那是起钉器 你竟然不知道 太让人震惊了 |
[12:01] | Sorry, I’m not a secretary. | 抱歉 我又不是秘书 |
[12:03] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你啰嗦 |
[12:04] | My girlfriend leaves in three minutes. | 我女朋友三分钟后就要离开了 |
[12:06] | – You are ruining my life. – You’re ruining my life. | – 你正在毁掉我的生活 – 是你在毁掉我的生活 |
[12:08] | I missed my Drybar appointment without calling to cancel first. | 我没有打电话取消就错过了干衣店的预约 |
[12:11] | They keep record of those things. | 他们会记录的 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God, neither of your lives are being ruined. | 啊 天呐 你们的生活都没有被毁掉 |
[12:16] | I told you I’m not on board | 我说过我不赞成 |
[12:17] | with your psycho plan to destroy your girlfriend. | 你说的要去毁掉你女朋友的变态计划 |
[12:19] | I’m not gonna destroy her. I actually want her back. | 我不是要毁掉她 其实我希望她回心转意 |
[12:22] | I really love her, Jake. | 我真的很爱她 Jake |
[12:24] | What? Rosa, | 什么 Rosa |
[12:25] | then why’d you say all that stuff about winning the breakup? | 那你为什么说那些在分手时获胜的事 |
[12:27] | Because it’s weak and humiliating to love someone. | 因为爱一个人是很脆弱又丢人的事 |
[12:29] | I lied to make myself feel strong and normal. | 我撒谎是为了让自己感到坚强和正常 |
[12:30] | Right, that’s definitely what came across, | 很好 这才是最真实的情况 |
[12:32] | how normal you were being. | 你是多么正常啊 |
[12:35] | Don’t let her go. | 不要让她走 |
[12:36] | You guys, I used to have this boyfriend, Jason, | 我之前也有这样的男朋友 他叫Jason |
[12:39] | then we broke up | 后来我们分手了 |
[12:39] | ’cause I got drunk at Spring Fling and passed out in a bush, | 因为我在春季狂欢会上喝醉了 然后昏倒在了灌木丛里 |
[12:43] | and he took too long to find me, | 他找到我花的时间太长了 |
[12:45] | and now he’s gone and it’s like, | 现在他离开了 我感觉好像 |
[12:46] | there’s no one to find me when I pass out in a bush. | 当我昏倒在灌木丛里 再也没有人会去找我了 |
[12:48] | I’m not sure that totally applies here. | 我不确定这个故事是否适用于此 |
[12:50] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说得对 |
[12:52] | I can’t let Jocelyn go. | 我不能让Jocelyn走 |
[12:54] | Can you handle this without me? | 没有我你能解决好吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah, it’s under control. | 可以 尽在掌控 |
[12:56] | Go get Jocelyn back. Jocelyn Pryce. | 去挽回Jocelyn吧 Jocelyn Pryce |
[13:04] | Do you need to use a phone to make a call? | 你需要打个电话吗 |
[13:05] | Gross, I don’t know any phone numbers. | 呕 我什么电话号码都不记得 |
[13:07] | Where the hell did Jocelyn go? | Jocelyn他妈的去哪了 |
[13:09] | Elevator. Tears and snot. | 电梯 别忘了涕泗横流 |
[13:15] | Where are you going? I still have one minute left. | 你要去哪 我还剩一分钟的时间呢 |
[13:16] | I’m leaving because it’s clearer to me than ever | 我要走了 因为我比以往更清楚地认识到 |
[13:18] | that your job is more important to you than I am. | 比起我来 工作对你更重要 |
[13:21] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[13:22] | Sorry, ma’am, I can’t let anyone in or out. | 女士 不好意思 我不能让任何人进出 |
[13:24] | She’s with me. | 她和我一起的 |
[13:27] | You don’t even apologize when you blow me off. | 你打发我的时候甚至都没给我道歉 |
[13:29] | You just text “Double homicide TTYL”. | 你只是发短信给我 说”两起凶杀案 一会说” |
[13:31] | Sometimes I add those little heart emojis. | 我有时候也加一些小心心表情的 |
[13:33] | You know how uncomfortable that is for me. | 你知道那样对我来说很别扭 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. My job is hard. | 我很抱歉 我工作很不容易 |
[13:37] | Yeah, it is, and it’s important, and you help people, | 对 是不容易 而且至关重要 你还帮助人们 |
[13:39] | but I need more. | 但我也需要更多陪伴 |
[13:42] | I promise I’ll try. | 我保证我会尽量做到的 |
[13:43] | Honestly, I just don’t see it changing. | 说实话 我并没发现有什么改变 |
[13:44] | Move, move, move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[13:45] | Oh, no, why are you outside? | 噢 不 为什么你们在外边 |
[13:47] | Is it over? Did we catch the hacker? | 都结束了吗 我们抓住那个黑客了吗 |
[13:49] | No, I have a personal thing that’s more important to me. | 没有 我有些私事 这对我来说更重要 |
[13:50] | Oh, yeah, work-life balance. I have that, too. | 噢 对 工作和生活的平衡 我也有 |
[13:56] | – Sorry, I can’t… – Andrew, it’s me! | – 对不起 我不能 – Andrew 是我 |
[13:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[14:02] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | – Time check. – Five minutes, ten seconds. | – 核对时间 – 还有五分钟十秒 |
[14:06] | – It’s over. – Don’t say that. | – 完了 – 别这样说 |
[14:08] | We’ll never get the garlic bread toasted in time. | 我们永远不可能及时烤好蒜蓉面包 |
[14:09] | – We can, and we will. – How? | – 我们可以的 而且我们会做到的 – 怎么做到 |
[14:10] | We’ll set the oven to 500. | 我们把烤箱调到260摄氏度 |
[14:12] | Are you insane? It’ll burn. | 你疯了吗 面包会燃起来的 |
[14:13] | We’ll wrap it in foil. | 我们把它包在锡箔纸里就好了 |
[14:14] | The foil will stick to the cheese. | 锡箔纸会粘在奶酪上面 |
[14:16] | That’s a risk we’ll have to take. | 但这是我们必须承担的风险 |
[14:19] | Move it. | 让开 |
[14:21] | – Hey, you made it. – Yeah. | – 嘿 你赶上了 – 对 |
[14:22] | We finally got all the Lambda Nus back into holding. | 我们终于把ΛN姐妹会重新关进拘留室了 |
[14:24] | Who are the Lambda Nus? | ΛN姐妹会是什么 |
[14:26] | Doesn’t matter. I’ll read your notes later. | 这不重要 我一会儿读你的记录 |
[14:27] | I didn’t take any notes. | 我没做任何记录 |
[14:29] | What the hell, Jake? Do you even love me? | Jake 搞什么鬼 你到底还爱不爱我 |
[14:31] | Says the woman who never once sent me flowers. | 一位从未送我过花的女士如此说道 |
[14:32] | Never mind, uh, we still haven’t found the hacker, | 算了 呃 我们还没找到那个黑客 |
[14:34] | but the cyber guy is getting close. | 但那个负责网络的家伙说快了 |
[14:36] | Okay, let’s check in with Holt. | 好 那去和Holt确认一下 |
[14:37] | Hold on to him, girl. | 把握住他 姐们 |
[14:39] | He seems pretty sweet, and you guys are like both sevens. | 他看起来很讨人喜欢 而且你们俩外貌都是7分左右 |
[14:41] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[14:43] | We only have two minutes left. | 我们只剩两分钟了 |
[14:44] | I’m telling you, I can’t find him. | 给你说了 我找不到他 |
[14:45] | Captain, maybe it’s time to face reality. | 警监 或许是时候面对现实了 |
[14:48] | We have to erase the servers. | 我们只能清空服务器了 |
[14:49] | I’ll initiate the sequence for you. | 我开始启动程序了 |
[14:50] | It just needs your passcode. | 只需要你的密码 |
[14:52] | Perhaps you’re right. How depressing. | 或许你们是对的 真令人沮丧 |
[14:54] | I never would’ve thought that | 我从未想过 |
[14:55] | typing an intricate sequence of numbers from memory | 回想记忆 打出一串复杂的数字序列 |
[14:58] | would bring such sadness. | 会带来这般的悲伤 |
[15:00] | Hi, I’m Sergeant Santiago. | 嗨 我是Santiago警长 |
[15:01] | I’m sure these guys have told you all about me already. | 我相信他们已经向你提起过我了 |
[15:03] | Long story short, nothing happens around here without me. | 长话短说 我没在这的时候 什么事也没发生 |
[15:06] | What is that? | 这是什么情况 |
[15:08] | We just got an NOS ping from the first floor. | 我们刚刚收到来自一楼网络操作系统的搜索信号 |
[15:09] | The hacker is in room 103. | 黑客在103房间 |
[15:12] | Mama Magglione. | 妈妈面呀 |
[15:16] | Go, go! Room 103! | 快 快去 103房间 |
[15:18] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[15:20] | It’s still frozen in the middle! | 它中间还是冻着的 |
[15:21] | Well, then turn up the temp. | 行吧 那把温度调高一些 |
[15:23] | It’s already at 500. It’s maxed out. | 已经260摄氏度了 这是最高温了 |
[15:25] | Then set the motherfucker to broil! | 那把这个混蛋烤箱设置成炙烤模式 |
[15:26] | Okay! Geez. | 行吧 天啊 |
[15:28] | I thought you said you searched the entire first floor. | 我以为你说你搜遍了整个一楼 |
[15:30] | I did. I even checked the ceiling for clingers. | 我是搜遍了 我甚至还因为怕有会爬墙的而搜了天花板 |
[15:32] | Hey, who’s that guy from Cyber? | 嘿 那个来自网络中心的人是谁 |
[15:33] | Sergeant Knox. We’ve been talking computers all day. | Knox警长 我们一整天都在聊电脑 |
[15:35] | Pretty technical stuff. I kept up. | 非常有技术含量的玩意 但我没落后 |
[15:37] | His face is really familiar. I can’t place him. | 他的脸看起来很熟悉 但我认不出来他 |
[15:47] | It’s empty. | 房间是空的 |
[15:48] | And there’s nothing plugged in to the internet port. | 而且网络接口没插任何东西 |
[15:49] | But Knox said he got a NOS PING. | 但Knox说他收到来自一楼网络操作系统的搜索信号 |
[15:51] | I mean, NOSes don’t just ping themselves, guys. | 我是说 各位 网络操作系统并不会自己搜索网络 |
[15:54] | Jake, stop. You’re not fooling anybody. | 够了 Jake 你并没有骗到任何人 |
[15:55] | You don’t anything about computers. | 你对计算机相关的内容一无所知 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:59] | You’re right. I’m not fooling anybody. | 你是对的 我并没有骗到任何人 |
[16:01] | I was fooled, Jakey. You’re my computer boy. | Jakey 我被你骗了 你是我的计算机男孩 |
[16:03] | No, no, no. I don’t know anything about computers. | 不不不 我对计算机一无所知 |
[16:05] | None of us do. | 我们所有人都是 |
[16:06] | And Knox could tell that. | 而Knox知道这一点 |
[16:08] | So he knew that we wouldn’t catch on if he just made stuff up. | 所以他知道 就算他瞎编了一切 我们也搞不懂 |
[16:11] | What if the reason we can’t find the hacker | 如果我们不能找到黑客的真正原因 |
[16:12] | is because there is no hacker? | 是根本没有黑客呢 |
[16:14] | Why would Knox lie about that? | 那为什么Knox要撒谎 |
[16:16] | What if he doesn’t actually care what’s on the LACMI servers? | 如果他其实并不在意LACMI服务器上有什么呢 |
[16:18] | Maybe his real goal is to | 或许他真正的目标是 |
[16:19] | just trick Holt into erasing all the servers. | 为了骗Holt清空整个服务器 |
[16:21] | He might just be trying to delete some evidence. | 他可能只是想删除些证据 |
[16:23] | So you think he’s a criminal. | 所以你觉得他是个罪犯 |
[16:25] | Oh, my God. We have to go right now. | 天哪 我们必须走了 |
[16:27] | I know how I know Knox. | 我知道我怎么认识Knox的了 |
[16:28] | He’s the guy from the security footage in the Avery Street murder. | 他就是艾弗里街谋杀案监控录像里的人 |
[16:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, he shaved his beard, but it’s definitely him. | 确定 他刮了胡子 但一定是他 |
[16:35] | – We have less than a minute. – Call Holt. | – 我们只有不到一分钟了 – 给Holt打电话 |
[16:36] | Knox is right next to him. He’ll hear everything. | Knox就在他旁边 会听见的 |
[16:38] | Here, I’ll text him. | 这样 那我给他发短信 |
[16:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:41] | Holt was about to erase the servers. | Holt就要清空服务器了 |
[16:42] | If that’s what Knox wanted, | 如果这就是Knox想要的 |
[16:43] | why did he stop him | 那为什么他阻止了Holt |
[16:44] | and say the hacker was in room 103? | 还说黑客在103房间 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. Maybe to get rid of us. No, to get rid of you. | 我不知道 或许是为了支开我们 不 为了支开你 |
[16:49] | The second you showed up in Holt’s office, | 你出现在Holt办公室的那一瞬间 |
[16:51] | he sent us away | 他就把我们都打发走了 |
[16:52] | and the holding cell doors, | 而且拘留室的门 |
[16:53] | they opened when I walked in with Amy on my phone. | 是在我带着正跟Amy视频的手机走进办公室的时候打开的 |
[16:56] | He must’ve known that she would recognize him. | 他肯定知道她会认出他 |
[16:58] | Why is this taking so long to send? | 为什么这么久还没发出去 |
[17:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:04] | We’re running out of time here. | 我们快没时间了 |
[17:05] | Uh, sorry, it’s uh… From my husband, Kevin. | 呃 不好意思 这个 是我丈夫Kevin的消息 |
[17:07] | 不要清空服务器 Knox是罪犯 | |
[17:07] | Well, all due respect, but you don’t have time for that. | 行吧 但恕我直言 你没时间回复了 |
[17:09] | You’ve got 15 seconds before the hacker is inside the server. | 还有十五秒 黑客就要黑进服务器了 |
[17:11] | Uh, yes, uh… | 呃 对 |
[17:12] | it’s just that Kevin just texted me | 只是Kevin刚发给我一些 |
[17:14] | some hot goss about our favorite reality TV star. | 我们最喜欢的真人秀明星的激情八卦 |
[17:16] | 10 seconds. Your agents’ lives are at stake. | 还有十秒 你探员的生命危在旦夕 |
[17:19] | – Eight, seven… – Oh, I understand. | – 八秒 七秒 – 噢 我明白了 |
[17:21] | I just have to find out about the hot goss. | 我必须去搞清楚那个激情八卦 |
[17:24] | “How certain are you? Sincerely, Raymond Holt.” | “你有多确定 你真诚的Raymond Holt” |
[17:27] | “100 percent, sincerely”… | “百分百确定 你真诚的” |
[17:30] | Why am I doing that part? Send. | 我为什么要加上真诚的 发送 |
[17:32] | Okay, it said delivered. | 好了 显示已发送了 |
[17:35] | Make way, make way. | 让一让 让一让 |
[17:37] | Peralta, Santiago, you’ll be happy to know | Peralta 还有Santiago 你们知道我没清空服务器 |
[17:39] | that I did not erase the server. | 一定会很开心 |
[17:40] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[17:41] | But sad to know that Knox caught on | 但是很抱歉 Knox发现了 |
[17:43] | and is now holding me at gunpoint. | 而且现在正用枪抵着我 |
[17:45] | Why not lead with that? | 为什么不先说这句话 |
[17:46] | Nobody has to get hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[17:48] | Just put your guns down, and put your hands in the air. | 都把枪放下 把手举起来 |
[17:55] | Hey! I said put your guns down, | 嘿 我说把你们的枪放下 |
[17:57] | and get your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[17:58] | The bread, it’s gonna burn. | 面包会烤焦的 |
[17:59] | Guys, do what he says. | 各位 按他说的做 |
[18:01] | I’ll buy you all the garlic bread you want. | 我会给你们买蒜蓉面包 想要多少都可以 |
[18:02] | We’re gonna hold you to that, Sarge. | 警长 这可是你说的 |
[18:04] | Knox, you’re pointing a gun at an NYPD captain. | Knox 你正拿枪指着一名纽约警局的警监 |
[18:08] | Have you really thought this through? | 你真的考虑充分了吗 |
[18:09] | This is not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[18:10] | You were supposed to be at the dentist. | 你应该在牙医那 |
[18:11] | What? How did you… | 什么 你怎么 |
[18:14] | You called me. | 你给我打了电话 |
[18:15] | He called me. | 他给我打了电话 |
[18:16] | He said he had a tip | 他说他有线索 |
[18:17] | for the officer in charge of the Avery murder. | 要提供给负责艾弗里街谋杀的警官 |
[18:19] | I said I could meet any time | 我说任何时候我都可以见面 |
[18:20] | except for this morning because of the dentist. | 除了今天早上 因为我要去看牙医 |
[18:22] | I had it all planned out. | 我都计划好了 |
[18:23] | Guess you didn’t count on my FOMOW. | 猜你没想到我的错失工作恐惧症 |
[18:24] | Yeah, that’s right. It’s crippling. | 对 是这样的 可严重了 |
[18:26] | Oh, picking a weird time, but I’m glad you’re finally owning it. | 这个时机真的怪 但我还是很开心你终于承认这一点了 |
[18:28] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来是这样的 |
[18:29] | The captain and I are gonna walk out of here real slow. | 我和警监会非常缓慢地走出这里 |
[18:32] | No one’s gonna move a muscle. | 你们都给我不许动 |
[18:33] | Everyone’s gonna be okay. | 大家都会没事 |
[18:35] | Now we’re just gonna move. | 现在我们要动起来了 |
[18:42] | He’s down. He’s down. We got him. | 他倒下了 倒下了 我们抓住他了 |
[18:44] | Jeffords, get him into holding. | Jeffords 把他带进拘留室 |
[18:46] | With pleasure. You’re about to have a really bad day. | 很乐意 你会度过很糟糕的一天 |
[18:51] | Give me that. | 那个给我 |
[18:54] | Look at his pants, ladies. | 女士们 看看他的裤子 |
[18:56] | They’re relaxed fit. | 是宽松的 |
[18:57] | Uh-oh. Is that a braided belt? | 哎呀 那是条编织腰带吗 |
[19:00] | Whoa, what happened? | 哇 怎么了 |
[19:02] | You know what, forget it. I’ll just read Amy’s notes. | 算了吧 我还是看Amy的记录好了 |
[19:04] | Why aren’t you guys on your way to the airport? | 为什么你们没有在去机场的路上 |
[19:05] | Oh, I’m gonna miss my flight, but it’s worth it. | 噢 我就要错过我的航班了 但这值得 |
[19:07] | It means a lot that Rosa bailed on all this just for me. | Rosa 因为我而离开这一切对我来说意义重大 |
[19:10] | – Aww. – You did what, Diaz? | – 哇 – Diaz 你干什么了 |
[19:13] | No, sir, I told her it was okay. | 别 长官 我告诉她没问题的 |
[19:15] | If you’re gonna be mad at anyone, be mad at me. | 如果你要对谁生气的话 对我吧 |
[19:18] | Okay, I am mad at you. | 好的 我对你很生气 |
[19:19] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[19:20] | I didn’t think you were really gonna be mad. | 我觉得你不会真正生气的 |
[19:22] | That’s… that backfired. Be mad at Rosa. | 这 这真的适得其反了 对Rosa生气吧 |
[19:25] | Worst morning ever. | 最惨的早上 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it was stressful, but we got the guy. | 对 挺累的 但我们抓到了那个家伙 |
[19:30] | Surprised you two are taking it so hard. | 没想到你俩对这事这么上心 |
[19:31] | We were talking about our lunch, | 我们在说我们的午餐 |
[19:32] | you self-absorbed son-of-a-bitch. | 你这个只顾自己的混蛋 |
[19:34] | – Come on. – Look at this bread. | – 得了吧 – 瞧瞧这个面包 |
[19:35] | It’s completely inedible. | 完全不能吃了 |
[19:36] | There’s not even any soft parts in the middle we can pull out. | 甚至它中间都没有让我们能扯出来吃的柔软部分 |
[19:39] | Title of your sex tape? | 你的性爱录像带名称吗 |
[19:40] | We cooked that lasagna for nothing. Nothing! | 我们白煮那份千层面了 白煮了 |
[19:42] | Okay. But have you ever considered | 行吧 不过你们有没有想过 |
[19:45] | eating lasagna with no garlic bread? | 不配蒜蓉面包吃千层面呢 |
[19:47] | We’ve… | 我们 |
[19:49] | Never done that before. | 从没有那样做过 |
[19:51] | I guess maybe we could give it a try. | 我觉得我们可以试试 |
[19:53] | What do you think, Hitchcock? | Hitchcock 你觉得呢 |
[19:55] | What the hell. | 去他的 |
[19:56] | I had a feeling something crazy was gonna happen today. | 我觉得 今天会发生些疯狂的事 |
[19:58] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[19:59] | It’s almost ready. | 就要好啦 |
[20:02] | Mama Magglione. | 妈妈面呀 |
[20:17] | – Mmm. – Mmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |