英文名称:Winter's Bone
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Way down in Missouri | 梦回密苏里 |
[00:19] | Where I heard this melody | 旋律动我心 |
[00:23] | When I was just a little baby | 婴儿般的我 |
[00:26] | On my mama’s knee | 倚坐妈妈膝 |
[00:29] | The old folks were humming | 哼着老民谣 |
[00:32] | The banjos were strumming | 拨着班卓琴 |
[00:35] | So sweet and low | 令人愉悦的忧伤 |
[00:41] | Hushabye my baby | 宝贝乖乖睡 |
[00:45] | Go to sleep on mama’s knee | 枕着妈妈膝 |
[00:48] | Journey back to these old hills | 再行老山路 |
[00:52] | In dreams again with me | 重温梦中情 |
[00:55] | It seems like your mama | 妈妈的身影 |
[00:58] | Was there once again | 仿佛在眼前 |
[01:01] | And the old folks were strumming | 哼着老民谣 |
[01:05] | That same old refrain | 多么熟悉的旋律 |
[01:08] | Way down in Missouri | 梦回密苏里 |
[01:11] | Where I heard this lullaby | 听着摇篮曲 |
[01:15] | When the stars were blinking | 繁星空点点 |
[01:17] | And the moon was shining high | 明月高几许 |
[01:21] | And I hear mama calling | 妈妈的声音响起 |
[01:24] | As in days long ago | 依旧那般温馨 |
[01:27] | Singing hushabye | 宝贝乖乖睡 |
[01:32] | 冬天的骨头 | |
[01:54] | Ashlee darling. | 艾什莉 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:08] | Wake up. | 起床了 |
[02:19] | Temperatures are going to do nothing but go down. | 温度将会进一步下降 |
[02:22] | We’ll have another very cold day tomorrow. | 明天又是寒冷的一天 |
[02:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[02:28] | …to freezing rain. | 有冻雨 |
[02:30] | The Freewill Baptist Church is having a fundraiser, | 自由浸信会将举行募捐活动 |
[02:33] | a covered-dish event, | 要求自带餐品 |
[02:34] | that’s coming up here on Thursday evening, | 活动将于周四晚举行 |
[02:37] | so they’re having a band concert. | 还会有乐团音乐会助兴 |
[02:40] | That will be on Friday night at the high school. | 时间是周五晚 地点在市高中 |
[02:43] | Better than nothing. | 有吃的就不错了 |
[03:23] | Who’s this? | 它叫什么 |
[03:24] | Peanut Butter. | 花生酱 |
[03:26] | Where’d you find Peanut Butter? | 你在哪发现的花生酱 |
[03:27] | In the woods. | 林子里 |
[03:33] | He’s sweet. | 它真可爱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:854个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:99个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:47个,托福词汇:61个,考研词汇:106个,专四词汇:80个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:193个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:38] | Spell “House.” | 拼”房子” |
[03:39] | H-o | H-o… |
[03:41] | H-o | H-o… |
[03:45] | u-a | u-a? |
[03:47] | u | u. |
[03:50] | s-e | s-e? |
[03:52] | H-o-u-s-e | H-o-u-s-e. |
[03:56] | 7 plus 2. | 七加二等于多少 |
[04:00] | 9. | 九 |
[04:02] | Good. | 不错 |
[04:11] | Transfer. | 换个人 |
[04:12] | Careful. | 慢点 |
[04:17] | Cradle the head, | 搂着他的小脑袋 |
[04:19] | and then take him to your shoulder… | 让他倚在你肩上 |
[04:22] | so he’s up a little bit higher | 这样就算他的头高出了你的肩膀 |
[04:24] | but you’re still supporting the head. | 也不会失去支撑 |
[04:27] | Make sure you hold this right under… | 要确保你的手放在… |
[04:30] | Could I have your attention, please? | 通知 请注意 |
[04:32] | Forsyth, Missouri, chapter | 美国家庭 消费者以及职业领袖 |
[04:35] | of the Family, Consumer, and Career Leaders of America– | 在密苏里的福赛斯分会 |
[04:37] | Hey, Ree. | 你好 蕾 |
[04:39] | …will meet this Friday at 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Boyer’s room. | 将于本周五下午三点到达博耶夫人办公室 |
[04:43] | Truman University will be here– | 杜鲁门大学将来访… |
[04:45] | Forward, march! | 齐步 走 |
[04:48] | If you would like to attend, | 如果你有兴趣参加 |
[04:49] | please sign up in the counselor’s office. | 请前往指导员办公室报名 |
[04:52] | March time. | 原地踏步 |
[04:56] | Forward, march. | 齐步 走 |
[05:01] | The Marine Corps Birthday Ball | 海军陆战队生日舞会 |
[05:03] | will be this Saturday in evening– | 将于周六晚举行 |
[05:05] | All other P.C. Cadets and | 欢迎其他和平队学员 |
[05:07] | their families are encouraged to attend. | 及其家属参加 |
[05:13] | All right. | 吃吧 |
[05:31] | Hi, Sonya. | 好啊 索尼娅 |
[05:32] | Hey, Ree. | 你好 蕾 |
[05:40] | You and the kids all right? | 你和小鬼头们都还好吗 |
[05:41] | We’re just a little short on cash right now. | 就是现在手头有点紧 |
[05:46] | How long’s it been since the horse ate? | 多久没喂它了 |
[05:49] | About four days. | 四天了吧 |
[05:51] | That hay gets kind of expensive, don’t it? | 草料不便宜 是吗 |
[05:53] | Yes ma’am. | 是啊 夫人 |
[05:57] | Actually, I was wondering if you could keep her with yours. | 其实我在想 她能不能跟您的马一起养着 |
[06:15] | All right, Ginger, come on. | 好吧 金吉尔 进去 |
[06:18] | That’s a girl. | 真是好姑娘 |
[06:20] | There you go. There you go. | 这边来 吃点吧 |
[06:21] | Have a little bit of that. | 吃点东西 |
[06:27] | Come on. Get going. | 快 走了 |
[06:28] | Thank you, Sonya. | 谢谢 索尼娅 |
[06:30] | All right. | 不客气 |
[07:20] | How are you today? | 今天过得怎样 |
[07:22] | Ask me inside. | 请让我进去 |
[07:24] | I need to talk some with your mama. | 我得和你妈妈谈谈 |
[07:30] | She don’t talk much. | 她不怎么爱说话 |
[07:38] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[07:40] | I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[07:44] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[07:52] | You better just tell me. | 你就跟我直说吧 |
[08:00] | You know your daddy’s out on bond, don’t you? | 你爸爸被保释了 你知道吧 |
[08:03] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[08:06] | Looks like he’s been cooking again. | 他好像又开始搞毒品了 |
[08:08] | I know that’s the charges you laid on him, | 这些都是你们安他身上的指控 |
[08:10] | but you ain’t proved it on him. | 但你们没有证据 |
[08:11] | You got to prove it every time. | 每件案子都要证据说话 |
[08:13] | That won’t be no hard thing to do, | 证据找起来不难 |
[08:16] | but that ain’t even why I’m here. | 而且我来这是为别的事 |
[08:18] | His court date’s next week, and I can’t seem to turn him up. | 他下周就该出庭了 但我找不到他 |
[08:22] | Maybe he sees you and ducks. | 也许他躲着你呢 |
[08:24] | That could be, | 也许吧 |
[08:28] | but where you all come into this is, | 但你们也因此牵扯进来 |
[08:30] | he put this house here, | 他为了交保释金 |
[08:32] | and your timber acres, up for his bond. | 抵押了这所房子和你们的林地 |
[08:35] | He what, now? | 他干什么了 |
[08:36] | Jessup signed over everything. | 杰赛普抵押了这一切 |
[08:39] | Now, if he doesn’t show at trial, see, | 要是他没有出庭 |
[08:41] | the way the deal works is, you all gonna lose this place. | 根据协议 这里就不归你们所有了 |
[08:49] | You got some place to go? | 你们还有容身之处吗 |
[08:53] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[08:54] | – Girl, I’ve been looking. – I said I’ll find him. | -姑娘 我一直在找 -我说了 我会找到他 |
[09:08] | You make sure your daddy knows the gravity of this deal. | 务必让你爸爸知道此事的严重性 |
[09:43] | Maybe they’ll share some of that with us. | 也许他们能分点我们吃 |
[09:46] | That could be. | 也许吧 |
[09:49] | Maybe we should ask. | 我们去要点吧 |
[09:54] | Never ask for what ought to be offered. | 永远不要求人 别人爱给不给 |
[10:10] | Evening, Ree. | 晚上好 蕾 |
[10:13] | – Evening. – Kids. Hey, Connie. | -晚上好 -好啊 孩子们 康妮 |
[10:18] | Didn’t want you to think we’d forgot you all. | 别以为我们把你们给忘了 |
[10:21] | Brought you some meat, some potatoes, | 给你们带了些肉 土豆 |
[10:23] | and some stuff for a good stew, anyway. | 和炖菜的用具 总之你们自己做吧 |
[10:26] | Thank you. We can use it. | 谢谢 我们会用的 |
[10:28] | I seen your woodpile’s low out front. | 你们门外的木柴不多了 |
[10:31] | We got that splitter up there in the yard. | 我们的锯木机就在院子里 |
[10:34] | You should use it. | 要用就用吧 |
[10:35] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[10:37] | We seen the law was out here this afternoon. | 我们瞧见下午那警察了 |
[10:40] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[10:41] | He’s huntin’ for Dad. | 他在找我爸 |
[10:44] | Hunting Jessup, is he? | 找杰赛普吗 |
[10:48] | You know where he’s at? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:52] | You sure about that? | 真不知道吗 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 真的 |
[10:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | All right, well I guess | 那么 我猜 |
[11:02] | you didn’t have nothing to tell him then, did you? | 你还是知道些东西的 对吗 |
[11:04] | I wouldn’t tell him nothing if I did. | 要是知道 我早就说了 |
[11:07] | Honey, we know that. | 亲爱的 难为你了 |
[11:09] | I’m going to let you get to it, all right? | 你去弄菜吧 |
[11:23] | How about some deer stew. That sound good? | 炖鹿肉怎样 想吃吗 |
[11:26] | Both of you need to get over here and watch how I make it. | 你们俩都过来 跟我学着点 |
[12:00] | Thank God it’s you, Sweet Pea, | 幸好是你 甜心 |
[12:02] | and not Floyd’s mommy and daddy again. | 佛洛德的爸妈简直烦死了 |
[12:04] | Them two watch me like I done something wrong. | 他们盯着我的样子 就好像我做了什么错事 |
[12:07] | Hush your mouth about them. | 别埋怨了 |
[12:10] | They put a roof over your head, ain’t they? | 要不是他们 你住哪啊 |
[12:13] | Hey, Floyd. You gonna invite me in? | 佛洛德 能让我进来吗 |
[12:17] | Or I could just stay out here and talk to you. | 或者我就站这 你陪我聊聊 |
[12:21] | Yeah, you can come in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[12:38] | Shit. | 一团糟 |
[12:40] | Don’t start. | 别提了 |
[12:43] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[12:53] | It’s been a while, Sweet Pea. | 好久不见 甜心 |
[12:56] | Things stack up, is all. | 事情太多了 没办法 |
[12:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | The Sheriff came by looking for Dad. | 警长来家里找爸爸 |
[13:07] | If he don’t show up for his court date, | 要是他不按时出庭的话 |
[13:08] | we’re gonna lose the house. | 我们的房子就没了 |
[13:13] | I gotta get down to the Arkansas line. | 我得沿阿肯色公路找下去 |
[13:16] | I gotta ask him. | 必须问问他 |
[13:18] | It’s his truck. | 毕竟是他的车 |
[13:42] | He said no. | 他说不行 |
[13:44] | Did you tell him I’d spring for gas? | 告诉他我出油钱了吗 |
[13:46] | I told him. He still won’t. | 我说了 他就是不同意 |
[13:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:49] | He never says why not to me, Ree. | 他从不向我解释原因 蕾 |
[13:51] | He just says no. | 只丢了句没门 |
[13:52] | Man, that’s so sad to hear you say | 真没想到你会说这种话出来 悲剧啊 |
[13:54] | he won’t let you do something and then you don’t do it. | 他说一你都不敢说二 |
[13:57] | It’s different once you’re married. | 结了婚就不一样了 |
[14:02] | It really must be because you ain’t never used to eat no shit. | 我看你一定是唯命是从惯了 |
[14:08] | Ned needs his nap. | 奈德要午睡了 |
[14:12] | Come here. | 来妈妈这 |
[14:42] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[14:45] | Somebody dead? | 谁挂了吗 |
[14:47] | I’m looking for my dad. | 我在找我爸 |
[14:52] | Come on in. Shake off the chill. | 进来吧 暖暖身子 |
[14:58] | Let’s keep it quiet. | 轻一点 |
[14:59] | Teardrop’s still laying up in bed. | 泪珠还睡着呢 |
[15:08] | The law came by today. | 警察今天来了 |
[15:10] | Dad signed over everything to his bond. | 爸为了保释 抵押了一切 |
[15:15] | Victoria, I really gotta run dad down to get him to show. | 维多利亚 我得找到爸爸让他出庭 |
[15:19] | You ought not do that. | 你不该这么做 |
[15:22] | Don’t go running after Jessup. | 别去找杰赛普 |
[15:26] | Show or don’t show, that choice is up to the one going to jail, | 出不出庭 该由他这个要进监狱的人决定 |
[15:30] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[15:32] | You know where he’s at, don’t you? | 你知道他在哪 对吗 |
[15:35] | Where a man’s at ain’t necessarily for you to know, neither. | 你也用不着知道男人的行踪 |
[15:39] | – But you do. – I ain’t seen him. | -可你知道 -我没见着他 |
[15:49] | Could be running around with Little Arthur and them, you think? | 你觉得他会跟小亚瑟那伙人在一起吗 |
[15:53] | Don’t you ever go down around Little Arthur’s | 千万别去小亚瑟那 |
[15:55] | asking them people about shit they ain’t offering to talk about. | 你的这套屁话 只会自讨没趣 |
[15:58] | That’s a real good way to end up bit by hogs… | 还是让条子们去解决问题吧 |
[16:02] | or wishing you was. | 但愿你已经找过条子了 |
[16:06] | We’re all related, ain’t we? | 大家都是亲戚 不是吗 |
[16:13] | Our relations get watered | 到小亚瑟那 |
[16:14] | kind of thin between here and Little Arthur’s. | 几乎就没什么亲缘了 |
[16:18] | You know all those people, Teardrop. | 你认识那群人 泪珠 |
[16:19] | – You could ask… – Shut up. | -你可以问问… -闭嘴 |
[16:21] | None of them’s gonna be in a great big hurry to tangle with you. | 他们不会给你惹麻烦 |
[16:24] | I said shut up once already with my mouth. | 老子说闭嘴 不想说第二遍 |
[16:34] | Jesus. Dad’s your only brother. | 这算什么 爸爸是你唯一的兄弟 |
[16:37] | You think I forgot that? | 真以为我忘了吗 |
[16:41] | Jessup and me run together for coming on 40 years, | 杰赛普和我一起打拼了四十年 |
[16:44] | but I don’t know where he’s at, | 但我不知道他在哪 |
[16:45] | and I ain’t gonna go around asking after him, neither. | 也不会四处打探他的下落 |
[16:53] | Ree, you still planning to join the army? | 蕾 你还打算参军吗 |
[16:56] | No, I don’t think I can anymore. | 估计是不行了 |
[17:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:10] | No. | 放弃吧 |
[17:41] | She needs help. | 咱们得帮帮她 |
[17:42] | Nope. Listen. | 不行 听着 |
[17:43] | Listen. | 听好了 |
[17:45] | You tell that girl to stay close to home. | 让她在家老实待着 |
[17:50] | Don’t move. | 别乱跑 |
[17:52] | Give her this. | 把这给她 |
[17:54] | You send her ass on her way right now. | 让她从哪来滚回哪去 |
[18:03] | Teardrop says you best | 泪珠说你最好 |
[18:04] | keep your ass real close to the willows, dear. | 待在家里别动 亲爱的 |
[18:08] | He hopes this helps. | 希望这点钱能用的上 |
[18:18] | Here’s a doobie for your walk. | 路上抽 暖暖身吧 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | What’s your business here? | 你来这干什么 |
[19:29] | My dad’s Jessup. | 我爸爸是杰赛普 |
[19:31] | He’s pals with Little Arthur, and I gotta find him. | 他是小亚瑟的朋友 我必须找到他 |
[19:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:02] | My name’s Megan. | 我叫梅甘 |
[20:06] | And I do know you, really. | 其实我认识你 |
[20:09] | I seen you at some of the reunions. | 在几次聚会上见过 |
[20:13] | I knew Jessup when I seen him, too. | 见到杰赛普时我也认出他了 |
[20:15] | Never did talk with him much. | 和他没怎么说过话 |
[20:18] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:20] | Knew him when I seen him around, I mean. | 一见他我就认出来了 |
[20:24] | He does stuff I hear about. | 他做的事我听说过 |
[20:26] | – He cooks crank. – They all do now. | -他制毒 -他们现在都在弄 |
[20:29] | You don’t even need to say it out loud. | 这不用说 大家都明白 |
[20:40] | If Arthur’s been running on crank for a day or two, | 亚瑟制毒要一两天 要是那样的话 |
[20:43] | you should just leave, okay? | 你就乖乖离开 行吗 |
[20:53] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[20:56] | I been in your dreams, ain’t I, little Ruthie? | 你梦到我了吧 小露 |
[20:58] | It’s Ree, you asshole. | 我叫蕾 你个混球 |
[21:01] | I’m only out to find dad. | 我只是过来找我爸 |
[21:06] | Come on in, ladies. | 你俩进来吧 |
[21:18] | This don’t gotta take long, man. | 我马上就走 |
[21:21] | I’m looking for dad and thought maybe you’d been seeing him. | 我在找我爸 你是不是有见过他 |
[21:23] | Maybe you two been getting into stuff together again. | 是不是你俩又合作了 |
[21:29] | Not since the summer, | 夏天之后就不在一起了 |
[21:31] | at ya’ll’s place. | 还是在他的地盘 |
[21:33] | You ain’t seen him nowhere since then? | 之后就没再见过他吗 |
[21:39] | He kept leaving the house, going some place. | 他总出门 去别的地方 |
[21:42] | You don’t know where? | 你不知道去哪了吗 |
[21:45] | You got cat shit in your ear, girl? | 我的话你听不见吗 小姑娘 |
[21:46] | I’ve got them two kids and my mom to tend, man. | 我有两个小孩和一个妈妈要照顾 |
[21:50] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[21:52] | If I see the dude, I’ll tell him you said that. | 我要是见到他 我会转告他 |
[22:00] | Your dad left you to do all that? | 你爸就这么一走了之了吗 |
[22:03] | That’s fucked up. | 真是糟透了 |
[22:08] | Well, he had to. | 他只能这么做 |
[22:11] | The way things go, you know. | 事已至此了 |
[22:23] | You want a line? | 想来点毒品吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 不要 |
[22:28] | You wanna blow some smoke? | 那想抽点大麻吗 |
[22:30] | No. | 不要 |
[22:32] | Then I guess I got nothin’ for you. | 那我什么忙都帮不上了 |
[22:37] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[22:48] | Don’t tell nobody it was me who told you this, okay? | 别说是我跟你说的这些 行吗 |
[22:53] | But you’re going to have to go on up the hill | 但你得上山去找 |
[22:54] | and ask for a talk with Thump Milton. | 萨姆・米尔顿谈谈 |
[22:57] | Now, I hope he’ll talk with you. | 希望他肯和你谈 |
[23:00] | He generally won’t. | 但一般不会 |
[23:02] | That man scares me way more than the rest. | 我最怕他了 |
[23:04] | Well, scared ain’t a bad way to be about him, neither, hon. | 亲爱的 你根本不用怕他 |
[23:08] | He’s my own grandpa, | 他是我爷爷 |
[23:09] | and l still make damn sure l never piss him off none. | 我从来就没惹他生过气 |
[23:16] | You go see Thump. | 你去找萨姆吧 |
[23:22] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[24:03] | You got the wrong place, I expect. | 你找错地方了吧 |
[24:07] | Who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[24:08] | I’m Ree. | 我是蕾 |
[24:11] | My dad’s Jessup Dolly. | 我爸爸是杰赛普・多利 |
[24:22] | You ain’t here for trouble, are you? | 你不是过来找麻烦的吧 |
[24:23] | No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause one of my nephews is Buster Leroy, | 巴斯特・勒鲁瓦是我侄子 |
[24:28] | and didn’t he shoot your daddy one time? | 他是不是曾开枪崩过你爸 |
[24:31] | Yes, but that ain’t got nothing to do with me. | 是 但跟我没关系 |
[24:35] | They settled that theirselves, I think. | 他们自己就解决了 |
[24:37] | Shooting him likely settled it. | 开枪就解决了 |
[24:41] | What is it you want? | 那你来干什么 |
[24:42] | I got a real bad need to talk with Thump. | 我非常想跟萨姆谈谈 |
[24:45] | And he ain’t got no need to talk to you. | 但他不想跟你谈 |
[24:49] | But I need to. | 我必须这么做 |
[24:51] | I really, I really, really got to, ma’am, please. | 我真的得跟他谈谈 夫人 拜托了 |
[24:58] | Some of our blood at least is the same. | 至少我们还是亲戚 |
[24:59] | Ain’t that supposed to mean something? | 看在这份上能不能通融一回 |
[25:01] | Ain’t that what is always said? | 不是说亲情至深吗 |
[25:10] | Ain’t you got no men could do this? | 你就不能找别人来做这事吗 |
[25:13] | No, ma’am, I don’t. | 我找不到 夫人 |
[25:19] | You go wait in the yard somewhere by that coop, | 你到笼子那边等会儿 |
[25:22] | and I’ll tell Thump you’re here. | 我去告诉萨姆你来了 |
[25:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | Come on, already. | 快点吧 |
[26:16] | He ain’t likely to have time for you, child. | 他不想见你 孩子 |
[26:19] | I’ve got to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[26:20] | If he don’t know, nobody does. | 如果他不知道 就没人知道了 |
[26:22] | Nope. | 不行 |
[26:24] | Talking just causes witnesses, | 言多必失 |
[26:25] | and he don’t want for any of those. | 他可不想这样 |
[26:27] | I’ll wait. | 我会等他 |
[26:30] | You need to get yourself on home. | 你最好回家 |
[26:35] | Here, drink it down and be on your way. | 给 喝完赶紧走 |
[26:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Thump knows you were | 萨姆知道你去了 |
[26:52] | in the valley, child, | 山谷的小亚瑟家 孩子 |
[26:54] | with Megan, and at Little Arthur’s. | 找过他和梅甘 |
[26:58] | He knows what you want to ask, and he don’t want to hear it. | 他知道你想问什么 但他不想听 |
[27:00] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[27:02] | He ain’t gonna say nothing to me? | 他没话跟我说吗 |
[27:06] | If you’re listening, child, you got your answer. | 孩子 我都告诉你了 |
[27:10] | So I guess come the nut-cutting, | 所以我费劲跑来这 |
[27:12] | blood don’t really mean shit to the big man. | 亲情对他来说屁都不值吗 |
[27:14] | Am I understanding that right? | 我说的对吗 |
[27:17] | Don’t you dare. | 好大的胆子 |
[27:22] | Don’t. | 你再敢说句试试 |
[27:25] | I want you to listen to me, child. | 孩子 你听清楚了 |
[27:28] | You need to turn around, and get yourself on home. | 你赶紧转身回家 |
[27:41] | Don’t you make me come out here and tell you again. | 别让我再跟你说第二遍 |
[28:13] | Ashlee Dawn, come inside. | 艾什莉・道恩 进屋 |
[28:16] | Bring Brownie and Cupcake. | 带上巧克力和小蛋糕[小马名] |
[28:32] | Ree, get out here! | 蕾 给我出来 |
[28:36] | Do you know there’s people going around saying you best shut up? | 没听见别人都让你别乱说吗 |
[28:38] | People you ought to listen to. | 你得听他们的 |
[28:40] | – Get your ass in the truck. – Don’t touch me. | -给我上车 -别碰我 |
[28:42] | – Get your ass in the truck. – Get off! | -给我上车 -放手 |
[28:45] | Get in the truck. | 上车 |
[28:49] | Would you rather I hit you, boy? | 你找揍吗 小子 |
[28:50] | Sonny, get back in the house. | 索尼 回屋 |
[28:52] | Cook them taters till they’re brown, then turn the stove off. | 等土豆颜色变深了就把炉子关掉 |
[28:55] | – Don’t hurt my sister. – Sonny! | -别碰我姐 -索尼 |
[28:57] | Having balls is good, boy. | 有种是好样的 小子 |
[28:59] | Don’t let ’em get you hurt. | 但自己可别找打 |
[29:00] | Sonny, get in the house. | 索尼 回屋 |
[29:04] | Get your dumb ass in the truck. | 给我滚上车 |
[29:05] | – I’m not getting in there with you. – Get in the truck. | -我不会跟你去 -上车 |
[29:07] | There’s something you need to see. | 带你去看样东西 |
[29:13] | Jessup and me may have had our tussles, | 杰赛普和我是有过节 |
[29:17] | but he was my cousin. | 但他是我表哥 |
[29:19] | It’s always a bad deal when these things blow. | 出这种事谁都很难过 |
[29:23] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[29:24] | – Down the road. – Down the road to where? | -沿着路走 -沿路去哪 |
[29:26] | To someplace you need to see. | 有个地方你得去看看 |
[29:56] | This right here is the last place me or anybody seen Jessup. | 这是杰赛普最后出现的地方 |
[29:59] | He never blew no lab before. | 他的制毒室从没起过火 |
[30:02] | I know it, but something must have jumped wrong this time. | 我知道 但这次一定出了什么差错 |
[30:05] | He’s known for never fucking up labs or cooking bad batches. | 他可是以从不出错的好手艺而出名 |
[30:09] | He’s known for knowing what he’s doing. | 都知道他是一把好手 |
[30:11] | Well, you cook long enough, this is bound to happen. | 时间长了 差错总是难免 |
[30:14] | You’re saying dad’s up there burnt to a crisp? | 你是说我爸在里头烧的一干二净了吗 |
[30:16] | That’s what I’m saying. | 没错 |
[30:18] | I’m going up for a look. | 我要去看看 |
[30:19] | No! That shit’s poison. | 别去 那玩意有毒 |
[30:22] | It’ll rip the skin off your bones. | 会让你的皮肤烂掉 |
[30:23] | If dad’s up there, I’m bringing him home to bury. | 如果我爸在那 我就把他带回去下葬 |
[30:26] | Ree! | 蕾 |
[31:35] | Ree, I know losing Jessup | 蕾 我知道杰赛普的死 |
[31:38] | leaves you all hurting over there. | 对你来说十分难过 |
[31:40] | I know it’s a lot to handle. | 我知道这很难承受 |
[31:42] | We’ll make do. | 死不了 |
[31:44] | Sonya and me talked about it. | 索尼娅和我商量过了 |
[31:46] | We feel we could take Sonny off your hands. | 我们可以把索尼接过来 |
[31:49] | Not Ashlee, I don’t reckon, | 艾什莉可能不行 |
[31:50] | but we could take Sonny. | 但我们可以照顾索尼 |
[31:52] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[31:54] | We could take him and raise him up the rest of the way. | 我们可以照顾他 把他抚养成人 |
[31:56] | My ass you will. | 拉倒吧 |
[31:58] | We’d raise that boy way better | 他交给我们照顾总比让你 |
[31:59] | than you and that nut-job mama of yours can. | 和你那神经老妈照顾好吧 |
[32:02] | Maybe on down the line we’d take Ashlee, too. | 可能过段时间我们也会收养艾什莉 |
[32:04] | You go straight to hell, you son of a bitch. | 你去死吧 混蛋 |
[32:06] | Sonny and Ashlee will | 索尼和艾什莉就算 |
[32:08] | die living in a cave with me and Mama | 跟我和我妈死在山洞里 |
[32:10] | before they spend one night with you. | 也不会跟你住上一天 |
[32:15] | God damn you. | 真他妈该死 |
[32:17] | You must think I’m a stupid idiot. | 你觉得我是傻子吗 |
[32:19] | There’s weeds growing chin high in that place. | 那地方杂草都长到人下巴尖那么长了 |
[32:21] | It must have been a year since that place blew. | 这场火灾至少有一年了 |
[33:07] | Come here, look at this. Ash, | 过来 看着 小艾 |
[33:09] | quit playing around. Come here. | 别到处跑了 过来 |
[33:12] | This trigger shoots this barrel. | 扣动这个扳机就能打到桶 |
[33:16] | Now, there’s hardly ever gonna be a time where you need both, | 一般情况下你们用不上这两把枪 |
[33:18] | but if you gotta kill something big and mean, | 但如果要射杀高大威猛的猎物 |
[33:20] | then you use both. | 你们就得用了 |
[33:21] | Now, this gun is what you’ll use when you’re older, | 这把枪得你们长大了才会用 |
[33:25] | but this one is the gun I learned on. | 但这把就是我以前学着用的 |
[33:29] | This is daddy’s squirrel gun. | 这是爸爸猎杀松鼠的枪 |
[33:31] | Now, the most important thing is | 最重要的事 |
[33:32] | do not put your finger | 准备好开枪了 |
[33:33] | on the trigger unless you’re ready to shoot, | 再把手放到扳机上 |
[33:36] | you’re aimed at your target. | 瞄准目标 |
[33:37] | And don’t ever– both of you look at me– | 绝对不要 你们俩看着我 |
[33:40] | never point this at each other, not ever. | 绝对不要用枪指着对方 绝对不要 |
[33:44] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[33:46] | Kneel down like you’re praying. | 像祈祷姿势一样跪着 |
[33:47] | Yeah, just like that. Yup. | 对 就这样 |
[33:53] | You see that cross? | 看到那个十字了吗 |
[33:54] | It’s called the crosshairs. | 它叫十字光标 |
[33:56] | Aim that up with the middle of your target, | 用它瞄准目标中心 |
[33:58] | and when that’s lined up in the middle, | 瞄准之后 |
[34:00] | then you squeeze the trigger and you shoot. | 扣动扳机 开枪 |
[34:06] | – Okay. – Ree. | -好 -蕾 |
[34:08] | Hang in. | 等一下 |
[34:11] | We’re back here. Put this down. | 我们在这 放下枪 |
[34:13] | Both of you sit on your hands. | 你俩坐好了 |
[34:14] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰枪 |
[34:19] | Damn, Sweet Pea. What’s with all the guns? | 亲爱的 你拿枪干什么 |
[34:21] | Just teaching them a little bit of survival. | 教他们一些求生技巧 |
[34:33] | Got the truck off him. | 我把他的卡车开来了 |
[34:38] | You are who I always did think you were, darlin’. | 你还是我原来认识的你 亲爱的 |
[34:42] | You truly are. | 一点没变 |
[35:03] | Now, you gotta turn it this way. | 要转到这边 |
[35:05] | Backwards? | 向后吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. Give me that. | 对 给我 |
[35:13] | Does your mama know what’s going on? | 你妈知道怎么了吗 |
[35:17] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:19] | You think you should tell her? | 你要告诉她吗 |
[35:20] | This is the exact shit she went crazy trying to get away from. | 她就是为了逃避这些破事才疯的 |
[35:24] | It’d be too mean to tell her. | 我不忍心告诉她 |
[35:25] | I guess she couldn’t help anyhow. | 再说她一点忙都帮不上 |
[35:29] | Nope. | 对 |
[35:40] | I look on that valley far below, | 我看着远处的山谷 |
[35:45] | it’s green as far as I can see. | 绿油油而一望无边 |
[35:50] | As my memories return, | 回忆重现 |
[35:52] | oh, how my heart does yearn | 我的心也在 |
[35:55] | for you and the days that used to be. | 追怀那些逝去的从前 |
[36:00] | High on the mountain, | 高高的山顶上 |
[36:03] | wind blowing free | 风儿徐徐 |
[36:06] | I wonder if you still remember me. | 不知你是否也会想起我 |
[36:09] | Play it through. | 接着弹 |
[36:21] | I wonder if you still remember me. | 不知你是否也会想起我 |
[36:25] | Or has time erased your memory | 抑或是时光已冲淡了你的记忆 |
[36:30] | as I listen to the breeze | 因为我听到穿过叶间的 |
[36:32] | whisper gently through the trees? | 微风在我耳边的细声细语 |
[36:35] | I wonder if you still remember me. | 不知你是否也会想起我 |
[36:40] | Say. | 来吧 |
[36:49] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[36:51] | It’s Ma’s birthday. | 今天是我妈的生日 |
[36:54] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[36:58] | Y’all want anything? | 想来点什么吗 |
[37:00] | Something to drink, food? | 喝的还是吃的 |
[37:02] | I’m hunting for dad. | 我来找我爸 |
[37:06] | I was guessing that. | 猜到了 |
[37:07] | Stars on a summer morning, | 夏日清晨的星星 |
[37:10] | Come on now. | 过来吧 |
[37:13] | first appear, | 出现之后 |
[37:16] | and then they’re gone. | 转瞬即逝 |
[37:20] | Wish I was | 多么希望 |
[37:24] | a little sparrow, | 我是一只小麻雀 |
[37:28] | and I had wings, | 拥有翅膀 |
[37:32] | and I could fly. | 能够飞翔 |
[37:36] | I’d fly straight away… | 我会一直飞向… |
[37:41] | You know me and Jessup quit keeping company | 你知道我和杰赛普 |
[37:44] | a good while ago. | 很久以前就分开了 |
[37:47] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[37:50] | I thought you might still know a thing or two. | 我觉得你可能还有些他的消息 |
[37:53] | I’m kind of afraid I might. | 我确实有 |
[37:58] | I wish I could kick back for this one, Ree. | 我也希望能摆脱掉 蕾 |
[38:00] | You still bad on the bottle? | 你还在酗酒吗 |
[38:02] | No. No, I give that up. | 没有 我戒了 |
[38:09] | A couple months ago, | 几个月前 |
[38:11] | Jessup and me run across each other by total accident. | 我偶然遇到了杰赛普 |
[38:17] | He got me to laughing so. | 见到他我特别开心 |
[38:21] | Things rekindled for a day or two. | 也就持续了一两天 |
[38:26] | Then he was gone again. | 之后他又消失了 |
[38:30] | About, maybe, three or four weeks back, | 可能三四周之后吧 |
[38:33] | I’d stopped at Cruikshank’s, | 我路过克鲁尚家 |
[38:36] | and he was in there with three fellows I didn’t know, | 他和三个我不认识的家伙在那 |
[38:40] | and they didn’t look to be having no fun, either. | 他们表情特严肃 |
[38:43] | Did dad say anything? | 我爸说什么了吗 |
[38:44] | He looked square at me | 他直勾勾地看着我 |
[38:48] | but acted like he didn’t know me, | 却是一副完全不认识我的样子 |
[38:51] | like he’d never seen me before. | 好像从没见过我 |
[38:56] | Something real wrong was going on. | 肯定不对劲 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:16] | If you stay really still and quiet– | 呆着别动别出声 |
[39:21] | …it’ll come out. Bless you. | 就会出来的 一百岁 |
[39:26] | How long do we have to wait for a squirrel? | 多长时间能等到松鼠 |
[39:28] | A long time, usually. | 一般要很长时间 |
[39:30] | Wish we could get deer. | 希望我们能猎到鹿 |
[39:32] | It’s not time for deer. | 这个时候猎不到鹿 |
[39:36] | When is it? | 那是什么时候 |
[39:37] | ln the morning or at night. You know that. | 早上或是晚上 知道吗 |
[39:42] | Do you see one? | 你看见了吗 |
[39:44] | I do. | 我看见了 |
[39:47] | Where? | 在哪 |
[39:50] | There. | 那儿 |
[39:54] | You want to help me pull the trigger? | 你来帮我扣扳机吧 |
[39:58] | All right, put your finger right there. | 手指放在这里 |
[40:03] | All right, you guys want these fried or stewed? | 你们想油炸还是炖煮 |
[40:05] | – Fried. – Fried. | -油炸 -油炸 |
[40:06] | Fried? | 油炸吗 |
[40:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -好 |
[40:24] | All right. Now, get your fingers in there. | 现在手指插到这里 |
[40:26] | l’ll get mine in. | 我也来 |
[40:28] | 1 , 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[40:30] | Pull. Pull hard. | 拉 用力拉 |
[40:37] | Now, l’m just gonna slit it down here. | 现在我要从这里剖开它 |
[40:43] | Now, get in there and get them guts out. | 从那儿把内脏取出来 |
[40:46] | l don’t want to. | 我不干 |
[40:47] | Sonny, there’s a bunch of stuff | 索尼 你需要 |
[40:50] | that you’re gonna have to get over being scared of. | 克服很多恐惧 |
[40:52] | l’m not scared. I just don’t want to. | 我没害怕 只是不愿意 |
[40:57] | Come on. | 听话 |
[40:59] | Put your fingers in there. | 把手指放在这里 |
[41:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:10] | Do we eat these parts? | 这些也吃吗 |
[41:12] | Not yet. | 不 |
[41:58] | – You think I forgot about you? – What do you mean? | -你以为我忘了吗 -什么意思 |
[42:02] | Forgot about you and everything happening over here? | 忘了你和这里所发生的一切吗 |
[42:04] | That’s your business. You forget us if you want. | 那是你的事 随便你 |
[42:10] | The law found Jessup’s car at Gullet Lake this morning. | 警察今早在加利特湖发现了杰赛普的车 |
[42:13] | Somebody set fire to it last night, | 有人昨晚纵火 |
[42:15] | burnt it down to nothing almost. | 把它烧成了灰烬 |
[42:17] | He wasn’t in it. | 他当时不在车里 |
[42:24] | He’s gone, ain’t he? | 他死了吧 |
[42:30] | This is for you all. | 这是给你们的 |
[42:37] | His court day was this morning. He didn’t show. | 他的开庭日是今早 他并未出现 |
[42:40] | I’d sell off your timber land now while you can. | 我现在要卖掉你们的林地 你自己卖了也行 |
[42:43] | No, uh-uh. We won’t be doin’ nothin’ like that. | 不 我不会这样做 |
[42:45] | That’s the very first thing they’ll do. | 他们肯定会这样做 |
[42:48] | Once they’ve took this place from under you all, girl, | 小妞 一旦他们接手了土地 |
[42:52] | go out and cut them hundred-year woods down to nubs. | 就会把百年古木砍成木材 |
[42:58] | Might as well have the dough to spend on your own. | 你不如自己砍了卖钱 |
[43:20] | You get the taste for it yet? | 你要来点吗 |
[43:22] | Not so far. | 暂时还不想 |
[43:25] | Suit yourself, little girl. | 随你 小妞 |
[43:30] | Them pills helping your mama’s mood any? | 那药让你妈妈好受些吗 |
[43:32] | She keeps takin’ them, but they ain’t working. | 她一直在吃 但那没用 |
[43:40] | Tell her hey. | 代我向她问好 |
[45:08] | Mom, look at me. | 妈 看着我 |
[45:19] | There’s things happening, and I don’t know what to do. | 事情发展成这样 我无所适从 |
[45:26] | Can you please help me this one time? | 能帮我这一次吗 |
[45:29] | Mom? | 妈 |
[45:32] | Mom, look at me. | 妈 看着我 |
[45:38] | Teardrop thinks I should sell the woods, Mom. | 泪珠说我该把林子卖掉 妈 |
[45:46] | Should I sell? | 我该卖吗 |
[45:52] | Please, help me this one time. | 求你 就帮我这一次 |
[46:12] | l don’t know what to do. | 我不知该怎么办才好 |
[46:44] | Who the hell is he? | 那家伙是谁 |
[46:46] | Judging by that car, he ain’t from our neck of the woods. | 从车牌号上看 不是本地人 |
[47:02] | Mike Satterfield, A-1 Bonds. | 迈克・萨特菲尔德 来自A-1保释部 |
[47:05] | What is it you want? | 有何贵干 |
[47:07] | We hold the bond on Jessup Dolly, | 我们持有杰赛普・多利的保释协议 |
[47:08] | and now he’s a runner, it looks like. | 他似乎是逃跑了 |
[47:10] | Dad ain’t no runner. | 我爸不会逃走 |
[47:12] | He didn’t show for court. That makes him a runner. | 他没有出席庭审 就说明他逃走了 |
[47:14] | Will you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[47:17] | Go on. | 快走 |
[47:21] | Look, I don’t want to kick your dad’s ass, all right? | 听着 我不想伤害你爸 明白吗 |
[47:24] | I just want to keep the judge off mine. | 我只是执行公务 |
[47:26] | Dad is dead. | 我爸死了 |
[47:28] | He didn’t show for court ’cause | 他没出庭是因为 |
[47:29] | he’s lying dead somewhere. | 他死在什么地方了 |
[47:30] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[47:32] | A couple of weeks. | 几周前 |
[47:33] | Who’s he running around with? Where they all hanging out? | 他和谁在一起 他们去哪儿了 |
[47:36] | He doesn’t tell me that stuff, sir. | 他没告诉过我 先生 |
[47:38] | You know I got the legal right | 你知道我有权到跑去 |
[47:40] | to go in there hunting the man any place I want. | 任何地方把他揪出来 |
[47:42] | I know you’d be wasting your time | 你这样只是白费力气 |
[47:44] | and pissing me off. | 别把我逼急了 |
[47:47] | Jessup Dolly is dead. | 杰赛普・多利死了 |
[47:49] | He’s lying in a crappy grave somewhere | 他躺在某个该死的坟墓里 |
[47:51] | or become piles of shit in a hog pen. | 或是成了猪圈里的一陀屎 |
[47:54] | Maybe he’s been left out plain in the open. | 也许他被丢在了荒山野岭 |
[47:56] | Wherever he is, he’s there dead. | 无论在哪 他死了 |
[47:59] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道 |
[48:01] | You must’ve heard what Dollys are, ain’t you, mister? | 先生 你肯定听说过多利家都是什么人 |
[48:02] | Well, I’ve heard what some are anyhow, | 我听说过一些 |
[48:04] | and I have bonded a few. | 并且也保释过一些 |
[48:06] | I’m a Dolly, bred and buttered, | 我也姓多利 是家里的顶梁柱 |
[48:08] | and that’s how l know Dad’s dead. | 所以我知道我爸死了 |
[48:18] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[48:19] | 17. | 十七岁 |
[48:28] | You know, uh, your daddy was short on his bond. | 你父亲欠着保释金 |
[48:32] | This house and stuff here couldn’t cover it, not nearly. | 这房子和其它资产都不够还 远远不够 |
[48:35] | D’you know that? | 你明白吗 |
[48:37] | I didn’t know nothin’. They told me everything after. | 我并非一无所知 他们事后都告诉我了 |
[48:39] | Well, he was short on his bond, | 他的钱不够交保释金 |
[48:42] | but then this fella comes in the office one evening, | 而某个家伙某晚来到办公室 |
[48:45] | got him a sack full of crinkled money | 把一麻袋皱皱巴巴的钱 |
[48:47] | and just laid it down right there, covered the rest. | 就这么放在地上 补了差额 |
[48:50] | Seemed like somebody needed him sprung in a hurry. | 看起来有人找他有急事 |
[48:54] | This fella with the money have a name? | 拿钱的这个家伙叫什么 |
[48:56] | Shit, no. | 不知道 |
[48:58] | Probably left that in his other pants. | 也许只有他自己才知道 |
[49:08] | How long before we get kicked off our own property? | 我们将在多久后被赶走 |
[49:11] | l reckon– | 我大概 |
[49:14] | l reckon you all got this place about another week. | 大概一周后接收这片地方 |
[49:16] | That’s my guess. | 据我推测 |
[49:18] | A week? | 一周吗 |
[49:19] | And there ain’t nothing l can do? | 而我却毫无办法吗 |
[49:21] | Nope. | 没有 |
[49:23] | Ain’t nothing left to do… | 你无能为力… |
[49:26] | unless you can prove he’s dead. | 除非你能证明他死了 |
[49:37] | Catfish, Blond, you boys staying out of trouble? | 鲶鱼 大白 你们没惹事儿吧 |
[51:24] | Thump Milton! | 萨姆・米尔顿 |
[51:29] | I need to talk to you! | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[51:33] | Thump Milton. | 萨姆・米尔顿 |
[51:37] | Thump Milton! | 萨姆・米尔顿 |
[51:41] | Thump! | 萨姆 |
[52:17] | I told you to leave him be. | 我告诉过你别去找他 |
[52:25] | Get her, Alice. | 抓住她 爱丽丝 |
[52:27] | No, you don’t. | 不 你别想 |
[52:38] | That’s what you get for not listening to me. | 都是因为你不听劝 |
[53:07] | You was warned. | 我警告过你 |
[53:11] | You was warned nice, and you wouldn’t listen. | 我好生警告过你 可你就是不听 |
[53:15] | Why didn’t you listen? | 为什么不听话 |
[53:40] | What are we ever going to do with you, baby girl? | 知道我们会怎么处置你吗 黄毛丫头 |
[53:44] | Kill me, I guess. | 杀了我吧 |
[53:53] | That idea has been said already. | 这已经有人说过了 |
[53:57] | Got any others? | 还有吗 |
[53:58] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[54:01] | Ain’t nobody said that idea yet, have they? | 有人说过这个想法吗 |
[54:05] | I tried to help you some before. | 我曾试图帮你 |
[54:08] | This is what come of it. | 所以这样做了 |
[54:33] | You got somethin’ to say, child, you best say it now. | 孩子 有什么想说的 最好现在说 |
[54:45] | I got two kids that can’t feed themselves yet. | 我家有两个尚不能自立的孩子 |
[54:51] | My mom’s sick, and she’s always gonna be sick. | 我妈病了 这病好不了 |
[54:58] | Pretty soon the laws are coming and taking our house | 警察很快会来收缴我们的房子 |
[55:01] | and throwing us out to live in the field like dogs. | 把我们像狗一样地赶出去 |
[55:08] | If Dad has done wrong, Dad has paid, | 如果我爸做了错事 他已经得到了报应 |
[55:14] | and whoever killed him, I don’t need to know all that. | 我不想知道谁杀了他 |
[55:20] | But I can’t forever carry them kids… and my mom, | 但没了房子 我就无法照顾孩子们 |
[55:27] | not without that house. | 还有我妈 |
[55:42] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[55:46] | I ain’t gonna stand here naked | 那个混蛋进来的时候 |
[55:47] | when that motherfucker comes in. | 我可不想赤手空拳地站在这儿 |
[56:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[56:06] | Don’t get all excited, Teardrop. | 别激动 泪珠 |
[56:09] | She was warned, and more than once. | 我们已经不止一次警告过她了 |
[56:16] | You hit her? | 你打的吗 |
[56:17] | He never. | 不是他 |
[56:22] | No man here touched that crazy girl. | 男的都没碰过那个疯女孩 |
[56:25] | I put the hurt on her, | 我打的 |
[56:27] | me and my sisters. | 我和我妹妹 |
[56:29] | They was here, too. | 他们只是旁观 |
[56:47] | What Jessup done was against our ways. | 杰赛普的所作所为背离了我们 |
[56:49] | He knew it, I know it, | 他知道 我也知道 |
[56:50] | and I ain’t raised no stink at all | 我对他会怎样 |
[56:52] | about whatever became of him. | 没有任何意见 |
[56:56] | But she ain’t my brother. | 但她不是我那兄弟 |
[57:07] | She’s about all the close family I got left, | 她是我仅存的亲人 |
[57:08] | so I’ll be collecting her now | 所以我现在来接她 |
[57:11] | and carrying her on out of here to home. | 把她带离这里 送回家 |
[57:14] | That suit you, Thump? | 可以吗 萨姆 |
[57:20] | You’re gonna stand for her, are you? | 你是要站在她那边吗 |
[57:22] | If she does wrong, you can put it on me. | 她做错了的话算我头上 |
[57:32] | She’s now yours to answer for. | 你要为她的行为负责 |
[57:40] | This is a girl who ain’t gonna tell nobody nothing. | 这女孩不会告诉别人任何事 |
[57:51] | You boys give him a hand. | 伙计们帮下他 |
[57:52] | Go on, put her in his truck. | 把她带到卡车里去 |
[58:50] | Chomp down on that till the blood lets up. | 用力咬 直到血止住 |
[59:01] | Your daddy couldn’t face this last bust, | 你爸爸不能面对破产 |
[59:03] | couldn’t face a 10-year jolt. | 不能面对十年的苦难 |
[59:08] | He started talking to that fucking sheriff. | 他开始跟那个混蛋警长谈 |
[59:15] | You own me now. | 你现在欠我的 |
[59:17] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[59:22] | They been waiting to see if I’ll do anything. | 他们等着看我的反应 |
[59:26] | Watching. | 他们在观察 |
[59:31] | I can’t know for a certain | 我不能知道 |
[59:32] | fact who went and killed my little brother. | 是谁杀了我弟弟的真相 |
[59:38] | Even if you find out, | 即使你知道了 |
[59:39] | you can’t ever let me know who killed him. | 也不要告诉我是谁杀了他 |
[59:45] | Knowing that would just | 知道了真相 |
[59:46] | mean I’d be toes up myself pretty soon. | 就意味着我离死期不远了 |
[59:51] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[1:00:17] | No, get out of the– open the door. | 不 走开 把门打开 |
[1:00:19] | – What? What’s happened? – Go on. Watch out. | -怎么了 发生什么了 -继续走 小心 |
[1:00:35] | Gonna burn. | 会很灼热 |
[1:00:39] | Squeeze my hand. | 抓紧我的手 |
[1:01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:14] | l just heard. | 我听说了 |
[1:01:19] | I brought these over for you. | 这些给你 |
[1:01:22] | They’re painkillers. They’re real strong. | 这些是止痛剂 很有效 |
[1:01:26] | These are gonna kick in real quick. | 起效很快 |
[1:01:29] | – Start with two. – Okay. | -先吃两片 -好 |
[1:01:31] | She’s gonna want more, | 她会想再吃点 |
[1:01:33] | but start with two and build from there, | 但先吃两片 只能吃两片 |
[1:01:34] | whatever number lets her rest. | 无论她需要多少才能入睡 |
[1:01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:54] | Will you stay until I fall asleep first? | 你等我睡着后再走吗 |
[1:01:56] | Yeah, I will. | 是的 |
[1:01:57] | But then make sure they’re doing their homework. | 但要检查下他们是否在做作业 |
[1:02:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:41] | Does your arm hurt? | 你手臂疼吗 |
[1:02:43] | No. | 不疼 |
[1:02:44] | Not bad. | 还好 |
[1:04:09] | Blond Milton said him and Sonya would take Sonny in. | 大白・米尔顿说他和索尼娅会收养索尼 |
[1:04:13] | I tell you that? | 我跟你说过吗 |
[1:04:16] | Raise him on up from here for me. | 帮我把他养大 |
[1:04:19] | Does he know? Sonny? | 索尼知道吗 |
[1:04:24] | Not from us. | 我们不会告诉他 |
[1:04:28] | lf he knows, it’s from somebody else blabbing, | 如果他知道 也是其他人讲的 |
[1:04:31] | ’cause l never. | 因为我不会说 |
[1:04:34] | He doesn’t even know Dad cooks. | 他甚至不知道爸爸在贩毒 |
[1:04:36] | If they took him, that might help some. | 如果他们收养他 倒会有些帮助 |
[1:04:40] | What about Ashlee? | 那艾什莉呢 |
[1:04:45] | She don’t shine for them. | 他们对她不感兴趣 |
[1:04:52] | Well, what else can you do? | 你还有什么办法 |
[1:04:57] | Beg Victoria and Teardrop to take Ashlee in. | 求维多利亚和泪珠收养艾什莉 |
[1:05:02] | God, I hope that ain’t the way it goes, Sweet Pea. | 天 希望事态不会发展至如此 |
[1:05:06] | l hope to hell it ain’t. | 真希望不要如此 |
[1:05:15] | It was nice meeting you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[1:05:16] | – Have a good day, okay? – Thanks. | -一天愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:05:21] | Sergeant Schalk. | 我是沙克警长 |
[1:05:23] | – Ree Dolly. – Nice to meet you. | -蕾・多利 -幸会 |
[1:05:25] | So what brought you down here today, Ree? | 蕾 你今天来做什么 |
[1:05:27] | Um, I wanted to find out more about the $40,000 | 我来咨询四万美元的详情 |
[1:05:29] | I get for signing up. | 我来报名 |
[1:05:31] | Well, that’s a good reason for joining, | 这是个入伍的好理由 |
[1:05:32] | but why don’t you give me | 但你何不找 |
[1:05:33] | three better reasons for joining? | 三个更好的借口 |
[1:05:34] | Because once you join up, there’s no turning back, | 因为一旦入伍 就不能回头了 |
[1:05:36] | and it might not be worth $40,000 dollars to you. | 这也许对你来说四万美元不值得 |
[1:05:39] | Well, the main reason is I need the money. | 主要原因是我需要钱 |
[1:05:41] | It’d be nice to travel, I suppose. | 我想 旅行也挺好的 |
[1:05:44] | You know, five years is a long commitment. | 五年是一个很长的契约 |
[1:05:48] | Well, how long before l get the money? | 我多久能拿到钱 |
[1:05:50] | Well, after you sign up, it would be anywhere | 你报名之后的十四 |
[1:05:52] | between 14 weeks to 82 weeks. | 至八十二周内 |
[1:05:54] | Well, how come it doesn’t say that on the poster? | 为什么招募广告上未说明 |
[1:05:56] | Probably a clerical error, or it just wasn’t on there. | 可能是笔误 也可能是没写 |
[1:05:59] | It might have been in fine print at the bottom. | 也可能是印刷在底部了 |
[1:06:03] | Do you mind me asking, what happened to your– | 你介意我问你嘴唇和眼角上的伤 |
[1:06:05] | your eye and your lip? | 是怎么回事吗 |
[1:06:07] | l fell off my bike. | 我从自行车上跌下来磕的 |
[1:06:09] | Fell off a bike? | 自行车上摔下来的吗 |
[1:06:12] | Well, um, how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:06:14] | – 1 7. – You’re 1 7. | -十七岁 -你十七岁 |
[1:06:16] | Okay. Now, if this is something you really wanted to do, | 好吧 如果你真的想入伍 |
[1:06:19] | we’d have to bring Mom and Dad in on this, okay? | 我们把你父母找来好吗 |
[1:06:22] | I can sign for myself. | 我自己能报名 |
[1:06:23] | Not at 17, you can’t. | 十七岁可不行 |
[1:06:25] | At 17 you’re still | 十七岁的话 |
[1:06:26] | considered a minor by the U.S. Government. | 政府仍认为你是未成年人 |
[1:06:29] | You have to be 18 to sign up. | 你十八岁以后才能报名 |
[1:06:31] | Would it be a problem getting Mom and Dad in here? | 把父母带过来所不便吗 |
[1:06:34] | l mean, l can come out to you guys’ house– | 我可以造访你们家 |
[1:06:35] | My mom is sick. | 我母亲病了 |
[1:06:37] | My dad’s… Gone. | 我父亲…死了 |
[1:06:40] | Well, do you have any | 你有哥哥 |
[1:06:41] | brothers or sisters that might be able to help? | 或者姐姐可以帮忙吗 |
[1:06:43] | I got a little brother and a little sister, 12 and 6. | 我只有十二岁的弟弟和六岁的妹妹 |
[1:06:46] | Well, who’s taking care of them right now? | 那现在谁在照顾他们 |
[1:06:47] | – I am. – You are? | -我 -你吗 |
[1:06:50] | Is that why you need the $40,000? | 这就是你需要四万美元的原因吗 |
[1:06:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:06:53] | It sounds like it might be a bigger challenge | 在我看来 接下来你可能 |
[1:06:56] | just to stay home, you know, | 很难照顾好你的弟弟妹妹 |
[1:06:58] | and actually take care of your brother and sister | 因为你没法 |
[1:06:59] | because you know you’re not going to be able to take them | 把他们带在身边 |
[1:07:01] | with you to training, right? | 跟你一起训练 对吧 |
[1:07:03] | I thought maybe I could. | 我以为我可以 |
[1:07:05] | Not right at the beginning. | 开始时不行 |
[1:07:07] | Plus you wouldn’t be able to have them | 另外 在现役部队中 |
[1:07:09] | when you’re actually in the active duty Army | 你根本不能带着他们 |
[1:07:11] | because who’s going to be there to take care of them | 因为如果你外出执行任务 |
[1:07:13] | if you have to go off and actually fight? | 谁来照顾他们 |
[1:07:17] | So it sounds like right now | 所以现在 |
[1:07:19] | you need to buckle up and stay home. | 你得好好待在家里 |
[1:07:21] | It’s going to take a lot | 你是家中的脊梁骨 |
[1:07:22] | of backbone and a lot of courage to stay home, | 照顾好家庭需要很大的勇气 |
[1:07:24] | but that, l think, is what you need to do right at this point. | 这才是你此刻该做的事情 |
[1:07:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:07:29] | Now, something might change here in the next year or so, | 等以后家里状况有所改善 |
[1:07:32] | you might decide this is what you want to do, you know? | 就可以做你想做的事情 懂吗 |
[1:07:35] | But don’t take it lightly, and don’t do it just for the money. | 但是不要这么草率 也别只是为了钱 |
[1:07:38] | You need to have a good reason to do this, okay? | 参军要有正确的动机 好吗 |
[1:07:40] | – Okay. – All right, it was nice meeting you. | -好的 -那好 幸会了 |
[1:07:42] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会 |
[1:07:44] | Have a good day, okay? | 祝你好运 就这样 |
[1:07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:12] | I’m tired of waiting around for shit to come down. | 我他妈的不耐烦 不等到天亮了 |
[1:08:16] | Let’s get out and poke ’em where they’re at, | 咱们去他们活动的地方挖挖消息 |
[1:08:18] | see what happens. | 看看情况 |
[1:09:08] | Lord. | 天啊 |
[1:10:02] | Ray and them are over there. | 雷和他们在那边 |
[1:10:21] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:10:23] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:10:25] | I ain’t seen him. | 我没看到过他 |
[1:10:26] | If I could help you, I would. | 如果能帮忙 我就帮了 |
[1:10:30] | There’s certain things you can’t do. | 有些事情你做不到 |
[1:10:33] | It’s bullshit, this fucking shit, man. | 放屁 放你娘的屁 伙计 |
[1:10:37] | You’re useless as tits on a fucking boar. | 你真他妈一无是处 |
[1:10:40] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[1:10:42] | It’s gonna be much worse next time I come back. | 我下次来就不这么客气了 |
[1:10:44] | I’ll tell you that right now. | 我现在告诉你 |
[1:10:47] | Best thing you can do is leave it alone, brother. | 老兄 最好别再管这件事了 |
[1:10:49] | Believe me. You come back up in here, | 相信我 你再来这 |
[1:10:52] | you gonna get you an ass whoopin’ that won’t quit. | 你会吃不了兜着走 |
[1:10:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:10:56] | Look what the fuck this shit already caused. | 看这件事他妈的惹了多少麻烦 |
[1:11:02] | What the hell? | 到底想干嘛 |
[1:11:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的干什么 |
[1:11:25] | It’s on now. | 你给我记住 |
[1:11:30] | It’s so on. | 我跟你没完 |
[1:11:32] | We’re coming after you, dude. | 混蛋 我们盯上你了 |
[1:11:35] | We’re coming, and we’re bringing hell, too. | 你等着 你死定了 |
[1:11:53] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么 |
[1:11:56] | Looking for humps that ain’t settled. | 找没碑的坟地 |
[1:12:22] | Hell. | 该死 |
[1:12:28] | He ain’t here. | 不在这 |
[1:12:47] | He ain’t anywhere. | 哪都找不到他 |
[1:12:56] | Somewhere. | 会找到的 |
[1:13:27] | Teardrop. | 泪珠 |
[1:13:29] | You should stop. | 停车吧 |
[1:13:30] | Just see what he wants. | 看看他想干什么 |
[1:14:07] | Get out of the truck, Teardrop. | 下车 泪珠 |
[1:14:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[1:14:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不想谈 |
[1:14:13] | It ain’t about you. | 不是你的事 |
[1:14:16] | You’re not in trouble. | 跟你没关系 |
[1:14:18] | It’s about your brother. | 是你兄弟 |
[1:14:19] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:14:22] | Tonight I ain’t doin’ a fucking thing you say. | 今晚我就是他妈的不照做 |
[1:14:27] | Get out of the truck. | 快下车 |
[1:14:28] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[1:14:31] | Come on, get out. | 快点 下车 |
[1:14:35] | Why’d you tell? | 你为什么告诉我 |
[1:14:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:14:45] | You went and got his ass killed. | 你走之后 他被宰了 |
[1:14:47] | You happy now? | 你开心了吧 |
[1:14:59] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:15:01] | I know your family. | 我认识你的家人 |
[1:15:04] | Get out of the car now. | 赶紧下车 |
[1:15:24] | Is this gonna be our time? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[1:16:03] | What I really can’t stand | 我实在无法忍受的是 |
[1:16:04] | is why I feel so ashamed for Dad. | 我为什么会以老爸为耻 |
[1:16:09] | He loved you all. | 他爱你们所有人 |
[1:16:13] | That’s where he went weak. | 这就是他的弱点 |
[1:16:18] | Lots of us can be tough, | 我们很多人都很坚强 |
[1:16:20] | plenty tough enough, | 相当坚强 |
[1:16:21] | and do it for a long stretch, too. | 可以坚持很长一段时间 |
[1:16:25] | But snitching. | 从不偷鸡摸狗 |
[1:16:27] | For lots and lots ‘a years he wasn’t. | 很长很长一段时间 他不这样 |
[1:16:31] | He wasn’t, he wasn’t, and one day he was. | 但终于有一天 他也这么做了 |
[1:16:56] | You always have scared me. | 你总是让我感到害怕 |
[1:17:00] | That’s ’cause you’re smart. | 那是因为你很聪明 |
[1:17:21] | Will you look through this stuff? | 要看一下这些东西吗 |
[1:17:23] | See what you want to keep? | 看看有什么想留下的 |
[1:17:34] | That’s Dad and Teardrop. | 那是老爸和泪珠 |
[1:17:41] | Ashlee, you remember when | 艾什莉 你还记得老爸 |
[1:17:42] | Dad made that for you? | 什么时候给你做的这个吗 |
[1:17:43] | Mm-hm. | 记得 |
[1:17:48] | Look at this guy with her. | 看她旁边的那家伙 |
[1:17:51] | That’s him? | 那就是他吗 |
[1:17:52] | Mm-hm. | 是的 |
[1:17:53] | How old was he in that picture? | 他那时几岁啊 |
[1:17:55] | Probably around my age. | 大概和我差不多大 |
[1:18:19] | “I don’t know how I ever latched on to someone like you, | 莫名的爱上了佳人如你 |
[1:18:22] | “But I sure hope I can keep you interested in me forever. | 希望可以永获你的芳心 |
[1:18:27] | I love you and will always be true.” | 我爱你 天长地久 |
[1:18:57] | Found ya. | 找到你了 |
[1:18:59] | Found ya! | 找到你了 |
[1:19:48] | We’re goin’ to fix your problem for you. | 我们打算帮你解决问题 |
[1:19:51] | Right now I’m feeling like blowing me a clean hole | 看见你 我就像是他妈的 |
[1:19:54] | through your fucking guts. | 闻到一股狗臭屁的”芬芳” |
[1:19:56] | I know you do, | 我知道你不相信 |
[1:19:57] | but you won’t. | 不过你会信的 |
[1:19:59] | You’ll put that scatter gun away and come along with us. | 把散弹枪放下 跟我们走 |
[1:20:03] | You must think I’m crazy. | 你一定认为我疯了 |
[1:20:06] | We’ll take you to your daddy’s bones. | 我们带你去找你爸的尸骨 |
[1:20:09] | We know the place. | 你知道那个地方 |
[1:20:15] | We need to put a stop to all this nonsense talk | 一直以来你数落我们的那些话 |
[1:20:18] | about us we’ve been having to hear. | 也该消停下了 |
[1:20:22] | I ain’t said a thing about you. | 我可没说你们什么 |
[1:20:24] | I know, but everybody else has. | 我知道 但是其他所有人都说过 |
[1:20:27] | I’m bringing this. | 我要带着这个 |
[1:20:29] | No, you won’t bring that, either. | 不行 那个不能带 |
[1:20:31] | You want his bones, you’ll set that down and come along. | 想要他的尸骨 就放下枪跟我们走 |
[1:21:04] | You go on and take that sack off now. | 你现在可以把袋子拿下来了 |
[1:21:08] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:21:16] | Child, you might know where you are. | 孩子 你或许知道这是哪 |
[1:21:18] | If you do, you forget you know it. | 就算知道 也当作不知道 |
[1:21:21] | You get me? | 明白了吗 |
[1:22:48] | He should be right there. | 应该就在那边 |
[1:22:52] | You’re gonna need to reach down and tug him up. | 伸手下去 把他拉上来 |
[1:23:13] | He ain’t deep. | 不深 |
[1:23:24] | Straight down. | 就在下面 |
[1:23:25] | Can you feel of him? | 摸到了吗 |
[1:23:53] | – All right. Here, take this. – What? | -好的 给你 拿着 -什么 |
[1:23:57] | – How else you gonna get his hands? – No. | -不然还怎么拿到他的手 -不 |
[1:23:59] | – Come on, child. – No. | -快点 孩子 -不 |
[1:24:02] | Your daddy would want you to do this. | 你爸也希望你这么做 |
[1:24:04] | Now, here, take the saw. | 现在 给 拿着这个锯 |
[1:24:12] | She can’t do it, Merab. | 她做不到 梅拉 |
[1:24:22] | Hold his arm out straight, child. | 将他的胳膊拉直 孩子 |
[1:24:30] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:25:02] | Why’d you let go? | 你放手干什么 |
[1:25:05] | You’re gonna need both hands, | 你得割下两只手 |
[1:25:06] | or sure as shit they’ll say | 否则他们肯定得说 |
[1:25:08] | he cut one off to keep from going to prison. | 你爸割下一只手以避免坐牢 |
[1:25:10] | They know that trick. | 他们知道这种把戏 |
[1:25:11] | Now reach back down in there, now, quick. | 再来一次 快点 |
[1:26:04] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:26:16] | Let’s go, Alice. | 走吧 爱丽丝 |
[1:26:48] | Got it. | 收到 |
[1:26:58] | Come on back. | 快进来 |
[1:27:16] | How in the hell did you come by these? | 你到底怎么找到的这些 |
[1:27:18] | Someone flung them up on the porch last night. | 昨晚有人把它们扔在门口 |
[1:27:28] | Reckon I’ll run these straight over. | 看来我得把它送去化验 |
[1:27:30] | The lab can tell me if they’re his. | 法医能分辨出这是否属于你父亲 |
[1:27:32] | They’re his. | 是他的 |
[1:27:34] | Those are my dad’s hands. | 那些是我父亲的手 |
[1:27:37] | We’ll know yes or no on that soon enough. | 我们很快就知道是不是 |
[1:27:41] | I bet your dad would still be here | 如果他只是安分种大麻的话 |
[1:27:42] | if he was just growing his marijuana. | 你爸就不会落到这下场了 |
[1:27:48] | I didn’t shoot the other | 那晚我没有开枪 |
[1:27:49] | night ’cause you were there in the truck. | 是因为你在车里 |
[1:27:53] | He never backed me down. | 他吓不倒我 |
[1:27:58] | It looked to me like he did. | 在我看来你被吓到了 |
[1:28:00] | Don’t you let me hear that’s the story getting around. | 你可别到外面到处乱说 |
[1:28:03] | I don’t talk about you, man, ever. | 我可不会说起你 老兄 永远不会 |
[1:28:48] | You’re a good boy. | 宝贝 乖 |
[1:28:53] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[1:29:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:06] | Clip. Thank you. | 毛衣 谢谢 |
[1:29:27] | Sonny. | 索尼 |
[1:29:30] | Ashlee. | 艾什莉 |
[1:29:34] | I brung these for you two to raise up. | 这些小家伙交给你俩养吧 |
[1:29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:50] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这做什么 |
[1:29:52] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[1:29:58] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:30:02] | Looks like you earned this money with blood, kid. | 看来你用血赚到了这笔钱 孩子 |
[1:30:08] | – That’s yours. – How’s it mine? | -这是你的 -怎么是我的 |
[1:30:11] | That feller never did give a name, | 有个小伙子也不说他叫什么 |
[1:30:13] | but he sure was good news | 但是他把这个放在杰赛普那里 |
[1:30:14] | for you all when he put that down on Jessup. | 对你们来说是个好消息 |
[1:30:18] | Ain’t it still his, though? | 那这就不是他的了吗 |
[1:30:21] | You can use it a hell of a lot more than him. | 你比他更需要这个 |
[1:30:23] | He ain’t gonna come back for it, neither, | 他也不会再回来取 |
[1:30:25] | not the way things happened. | 一般是不会的 |
[1:30:27] | We took our cut, and that there’s what’s left. | 除去我们的份额 这就是剩下的 |
[1:30:32] | That makes it yours. | 它们就归你了 |
[1:30:36] | I don’t know how you did that. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[1:30:37] | Bred and buttered. I told you. | 我也说了 我是家里的顶梁柱 |
[1:30:43] | You take care, okay? | 小心一点 好吧 |
[1:31:08] | Here. | 给 |
[1:31:12] | It’s been a long time. | 好久没弹了 |
[1:31:17] | Back off a little. You’re making me nervous. | 往后一点 要不我紧张 |
[1:31:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:32:00] | I was never good like your daddy was. | 我总是没你爸弹得好 |
[1:32:16] | I know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:32:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:24] | Jessup. | 杰赛普 |
[1:32:27] | l know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:32:34] | You should have this. | 把这个带走吧 |
[1:32:40] | No, you– Why don’t you keep it here for me? | 不 不如你帮我保管吧 |
[1:33:27] | Does that money mean you’re leaving? | 有那钱是不是意味着你要走了 |
[1:33:30] | I ain’t leaving you guys. Why do you think that? | 我不会离开你们 怎么这么想 |
[1:33:35] | We heard you talking about the Army. | 听你说过要参军 |
[1:33:43] | Are you wanting to leave us? | 你要离开我们吗 |
[1:33:46] | I’d be lost without the weight of you two on my back. | 没有你们两个负担 我会很失落的 |
[1:33:52] | I ain’t going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[1:35:04] | Tempted and tried | 苦思冥想 |
[1:35:07] | We’re often made to wonder | 可还是很困惑 |
[1:35:13] | Why it should be thus | 为何会这样 |
[1:35:18] | All the day long | 从未改变 |
[1:35:22] | While there are others | 有很多人 |
[1:35:27] | Living about us | 在我们身边 |
[1:35:32] | Never molested | 从给被伤害 |
[1:35:37] | Though in the wrong | 尽管误入歧途 |
[1:35:43] | Farther along | 走向远方 |
[1:35:47] | We’ll know more about it | 总会学到更多 |
[1:35:53] | Farther along | 走向远方 |
[1:35:56] | We’ll understand why | 总会了解原因 |
[1:36:04] | Cheer up, my sister | 加油 姐妹 |
[1:36:08] | Live in the sunshine | 沐浴在阳光下 |
[1:36:13] | ‘Cause we’ll understand it | 因为我们会懂的 |
[1:36:18] | All by and by | 一点一点 |
[1:36:24] | Sometimes I wonder | 偶尔疑惑 |
[1:36:29] | Why must I suffer | 为何非得在风雨中 |
[1:36:33] | Out in the rain | 在刺骨的冰雪中 |
[1:36:37] | The cold, and the snow | 遭受磨难 |
[1:36:43] | When there are many | 有那么多人 |
[1:36:47] | Living in comfort | 安逸地生活 |
[1:36:52] | Giving no heed | 却从未留心 |
[1:36:55] | To all that I know | 我的遭遇 |
[1:37:03] | Farther along | 走向远方 |
[1:37:06] | We’ll know more about it | 会学到更多 |
[1:37:12] | Farther along | 走向远方 |
[1:37:15] | We’ll understand why | 会了解原因 |
[1:37:22] | But cheer up, my sister | 加油 姐妹 |
[1:37:27] | Live in the sunshine | 沐浴在阳光下 |
[1:37:31] | We’ll understand it | 我们会明白 |
[1:37:36] | All by and by | 一点一点 |