时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | And now plan for the recreation league doubles | 现在有请休闲棒球联赛替补 |
[00:24] | my recreation league angel, Gene Belcher! | 我的棒球天使 吉恩·贝尔彻 |
[00:26] | I’m sliding into home! | 我要滑入本垒咯 |
[00:32] | I think that’s electric slide. | 你这只是滑步舞吧 |
[00:33] | I know. I didn’t want get my capris dirty. | 我知道 我不想弄脏我的紧身裤 |
[00:36] | They’re baseball pants. | 你穿的是棒球运动裤 |
[00:37] | Well, they go great with this top. | 跟我这件上衣很搭 |
[00:39] | It’s also called a jersey, Gene. | 那叫球衣 吉恩 |
[00:40] | No. | 不对 |
[00:41] | Ease up, everybody, back off. | 大家放松点 别这么较真 |
[00:43] | It’s his first game. Oh! This is so exciting! | 这是他的第一场比赛 太激动人心了 |
[00:45] | I’ll show you exciting. Hi-ya! | 我告诉你什么叫激动人心 |
[00:48] | I’ve got armor for my ding-dong! | 我还穿了保护蛋蛋的护具 |
[00:50] | Come on. That’s not how you hit a crotch with a baseball bat. | 用球棒袭击胯下可不是这么个袭击法 |
[00:53] | This is how you hit a crotch with a baseball bat. | 你得这样打才行 |
[00:56] | What doesn’t break my testicles only makes them stronger! | 伤不了我蛋蛋的东西只会让我变更强 |
[01:00] | Wow, Gene is really athletic. | 哇塞 吉恩太彪悍了 |
[01:02] | I love baseball: | 我爱棒球 |
[01:04] | The pizza parties, the spiky shoes, | 我爱比萨派对 钉鞋 |
[01:06] | the parade at the end of the season | 让球员坐彩车的 |
[01:08] | where we ride on a float. | 赛季末游行活动 |
[01:09] | How’s my wave? | 你们看我这样挥手行吗 |
[01:10] | Hi. Hi. | 你们好 你们好 |
[01:13] | Hey, Teddy, do you want an espresso before we close up? | 泰迪 要不要在我们打烊前来杯现煮咖啡 |
[01:15] | – A what? – An espresso. Huh? | -一杯什么 -现煮咖啡 怎么样 |
[01:18] | Whoa, look at that. | 看看这家伙 |
[01:19] | Yeah, it was a little pricey, | 是的 有点小贵 |
[01:21] | but it’s an investment, right? | 但也算是投资了 对吧 |
[01:22] | Someone comes in for a burger, | 顾客来吃汉堡 |
[01:24] | they’ll say, “Oh, Bob, finally | 他们会说 “鲍勃 你们终于 |
[01:26] | you’re selling espresso.” | 卖现煮咖啡了” |
[01:28] | Oh, Bobby, it’s like that hot plate you bought. | 鲍鲍 这就像你上次买的那个电炉 |
[01:30] | You had big dreams for that. | 你当时对那玩意儿也期望很高来着 |
[01:31] | Where is it now? | 它现在在哪儿 |
[01:32] | – It’s right there. – Oh. Ow, it’s hot. | -就在那儿 -好烫 |
[01:35] | – Teddy, why don’t you try one? It’s on the house. – Nah. | -泰迪 尝尝 免费的 -算了 |
[01:37] | Well, just to see if you like it. | 尝尝看你喜不喜欢 |
[01:38] | I don’t wanna, Bob. I’m declining politely. | 我不想尝 鲍勃 我在委婉的拒绝你 |
[01:40] | Just take one shot, Teddy! | 就喝一口 泰迪 |
[01:41] | I don’t like those tiny cups! | 我不喜欢这种小杯子 |
[01:42] | – Just drink one! – They make it look like I have giant hands! | -就喝一口 -它们显得我的手很大 |
[01:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[01:46] | – Leave me alone! – Oh, fine. | -别逼我 -好吧 |
[01:48] | Really? You’re gonna give up that easy? | 真的吗 你这么容易就放弃了吗 |
[01:50] | Well, if no one’s gonna drink this, maybe I’ll just… | 如果没人喝 也许我可以 |
[01:53] | Ugh, that’s terrible. | 真难喝 |
[01:55] | That’s… that’s… | 真是 真是 |
[02:14] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[02:16] | – Hi, Teddy. – Hi. | -你好 泰迪 -你好 |
[02:23] | Gross, right? | 很恶心 是吧 |
[02:24] | Yeah, it’s an acquired taste… | 是的 是一种让人无语的味道 |
[02:26] | that I just acquired. | 但我已经瞬间适应了 |
[02:27] | Hey, batter, batter, batter, hey, batter, batter, batter, | 击球手 击球手 击球手 击球手 |
[02:30] | hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, | 击球手 击球手 击球手 击球手 |
[02:33] | Strike three! You’re out. | 三振出局 你出局了 |
[02:35] | I made that kid strike out. | 我让那娃三振出局了 |
[02:37] | I did that! I’m part of this! | 是我的功劳 我也是参与者之一 |
[02:39] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你的孩子 |
[02:40] | Oh, he’s down there in the dugout entertaining the troops. | 他在那边的休息区给队员们讲笑话呢 |
[02:42] | Normal Gene. Evil Gene. | 正常的吉恩 邪恶的吉恩 |
[02:44] | Normal Gene. Evil Gene. | 正常的吉恩 邪恶的吉恩 |
[02:46] | I think I can hear my hair growing, especially the bangs. | 我感觉我能听到头发在长 特别是刘海 |
[02:49] | Hey, maybe that’s why they call them bangs. | 也许那就是它们被称为刘海的原因 |
[02:50] | – Hey, keep it down. – How many espressos have you had? | -小声点 -你喝了几杯咖啡 |
[02:52] | Just one. I’m being really interesting right now, I can tell. | 只喝了一杯 我感觉我这样挺有意思的 |
[02:55] | Usually my personality is a little flat. | 通常我的性格是有一点无聊 |
[02:57] | Did you ever pick up on that? | 你有注意到吗 |
[02:58] | That you have a personality? No. | 注意到你有性格吗 没有 |
[03:00] | How we doing, Coach? | 怎么样 教练 |
[03:01] | Have you played all your kids? | 你让所有的孩子都上过场了吗 |
[03:03] | Uh, yeah, I think I got ’em all. | 是的 应该都上过了 |
[03:05] | Pretty much. Yeah, I got ’em all. | 差不多吧 是的 都上过了 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I think, I think so, yeah. | 我想是 应该是 对 |
[03:07] | What about Belly Bongo? Come on. I played my girl. | 肚皮鼓手呢 我可是让女生都上了 |
[03:10] | I’m a boy. | 我是男生 |
[03:10] | You got to play Belly Bongo, Coach. | 你得让肚皮鼓手上场 教练 |
[03:13] | All right, Gene, you’re in. | 好吧 吉恩 你上场 |
[03:14] | What about urine? | 尿尿怎么了 |
[03:15] | Grab a bat. | 拿上球棒 |
[03:16] | Done. Now what? | 拿上了 现在呢 |
[03:18] | Sometimes with Jimmy Jr., I don’t know what to say. | 有时我不知道该跟小吉米说什么 |
[03:20] | But now I don’t know what not to say. | 但现在我不知道不该说什么 |
[03:21] | I have all these thoughts, and it’s like, “Okay, guys, | 我会一直这么想 “帅哥们 |
[03:23] | who can get to my mouth first?” | 谁能第一个亲到我的嘴” |
[03:24] | I think I love Espresso Tina. | 我感觉我挺喜欢染上咖啡瘾的蒂娜的 |
[03:26] | Thanks. I think Jimmy Jr. will, too. | 多谢 我想小吉米也会喜欢 |
[03:27] | Oh, Gene’s going up to bat! Yay! | 吉恩要上场了 |
[03:30] | Go, Gene, go! Whoo! | 加油 吉恩 加油 |
[03:31] | Why does he have to play now? The game’s tied. | 为什么现在让他上场 这会儿是平局 |
[03:34] | Gene doesn’t even thrive under no pressure. | 吉恩在没压力的情况下都打不出什么好球 |
[03:36] | Okay, just roll it at me as slowly as you feel like. | 好 让球慢慢地滚过来吧 越慢越好 |
[03:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:42] | Aah! Strike one, strike two, strike three! | 一击 二击 三击 |
[03:44] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[03:45] | He’s a, a little tentative out there. | 他 好像有点怕啊 |
[03:47] | He kind of got a piece of it, right? | 他差点就打到了 对吧 |
[03:48] | – Not really. – No, no, he didn’t. | -并没有 -好吧 好吧 他没有 |
[04:10] | It’s not your fault you lost, sweetie. | 输球不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | It’s his fault. | 是他的错 |
[04:13] | Hey! Button it, you seventh inning bi… | 闭嘴 你这第七局的荡… |
[04:15] | Oh, Gene, oh, you played! Wasn’t it fun? | 吉恩 你上场了 是不是很有意思啊 |
[04:18] | I hate baseball! I hate it! | 我讨厌棒球 讨厌 |
[04:21] | Gene, wait! | 吉恩 等等 |
[04:23] | Oh, nice slide, honey! | 漂亮的滑垒 宝贝 |
[04:27] | It’s not that bad, Gene. | 没那么糟 吉恩 |
[04:28] | You made some errors, you struck out, | 你犯了几个错误 你三振出局了 |
[04:30] | one or two people booed. | 有一两个人嘘了你 |
[04:31] | – Louise. – To be fair, I also laughed. | -露易丝 -说句公道话 我还笑了 |
[04:33] | That’s it! I’ll never set foot | 够了 我以后再以不会 |
[04:35] | on a baseball field again except as a streaker! | 踏进棒球场一步 除非是去裸奔 |
[04:37] | I quit! | 我放弃了 |
[04:38] | If you quit, you’d be a quitter. | 如果你放弃 你就成了半途而废的人 |
[04:40] | That’s worse than being a loser. | 这比输还差劲 |
[04:41] | Well, let’s not dismiss the quitting idea. | 我觉得可以考虑放弃 |
[04:44] | – Bob! – What? | -鲍勃 -怎么了 |
[04:44] | It has a quiet dignity to it. | 这样也算是捍卫了某种尊严 |
[04:46] | Quiet dignity? Have you met us?! | 某种尊严 你是今天才认识我们吗 |
[04:49] | Uh, Bob, what’s the Burger of the Day? | 鲍勃 今天的推荐汉堡是什么 |
[04:51] | I’m looking at an empty chalkboard here. | 黑板上什么都没写 |
[04:53] | Well, it’s something with gouda cheese. | 是用高达奶酪做的一种汉堡 |
[04:55] | I’m still trying to come up with a name for it. | 我还在想要给它取个什么名字 |
[04:57] | Woulda Coulda Gouda. | “简直不敢相信高达汉堡” |
[04:58] | You Gouda Be Kidding Me. As Gouda As It Gets. | 简直不敢相信 这汉堡太好吃了 |
[04:59] | Gouda Gouda Gumdrops. A Few Gouda Men. | 高达高达橡皮糖 几个高达人 |
[05:01] | Gouda Gouda Two Shoes… comes with shoes. | 高达高达两只鞋 有鞋子 |
[05:03] | Gouda Day, Sir. | 高达日安 先生 |
[05:04] | Uh, Tina, no more espresso for you. | 蒂娜 你不许再喝咖啡了 |
[05:06] | There goes Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米来了 |
[05:10] | Hey, Jimmy Jr., I see you’re riding a bicycle. | 小吉米 我看到你在骑自行车 |
[05:12] | Do you know they call it a bicycle | 你知道叫它自行车是因为 |
[05:13] | because “Bi” means two? | “Bi”有”两个”的意思吗 |
[05:14] | Speaking of two, there’s two of us. | 说起两个 我们是两个人 |
[05:15] | – Do you want to go on a date, by the way? – Uh, okay. | -要不要去约个会 -好吧 |
[05:18] | What’s good for you? How about tomorrow at 5:00 A.M.? | 你什么时间合适 明早五点如何 |
[05:19] | I know I’ll be up. | 我知道我能起的来 |
[05:21] | Great. So it’s a date. I’ll see you then. | 太好了 说定了 明天见 |
[05:22] | We’ll get coffee. | 我们一起喝咖啡 |
[05:23] | Oops, wrong way. | 糟了 走错路了 |
[05:25] | We’re gonna turn this sinking ship around. | 我们要扭转局势 |
[05:27] | You just need a little extra coaching. | 你只需要一点特别训练 |
[05:29] | Right, Bob? Bob? | 对吗 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[05:31] | Coaching. A little extra coaching. | 训练 特别训练 |
[05:33] | – In? – Baseball! | -哪方面 -棒球 |
[05:35] | – From? – You! | -谁来 -你 |
[05:36] | Oh! Right. For Gene. Sure. | 是哦 帮吉恩 当然 |
[05:38] | – Yes, you. – Yeah, okay. Yeah. | -是的 你 -好 没问题 |
[05:41] | I probably should have been playing catch | 我早就该跟你玩接球游戏的 |
[05:43] | with you for years. Then you’d be good at it. | 那样你现在就会很擅长了 |
[05:45] | It’s so beautiful here. Dad, is this Heaven? | 这里真美啊 老爸 这里是天堂吗 |
[05:48] | It’s not Heaven, but the, but the lighting is nice, right? | 不是天堂 但 但光很美 对吧 |
[05:51] | It’s a nice time of day. | 是一天中最美的时刻 |
[05:53] | You know, when I saw you playing the game, | 我看你比赛时 |
[05:54] | it looked to me like you were | 我觉得你好像 |
[05:55] | a little afraid of the ball. | 有一点怕球 |
[05:57] | The stitches remind me of Frankenstein! | 这些线会让我想到科学怪人 |
[05:59] | All right, I’m gonna toss it to you easy, Gene, okay? | 现在我把球球轻轻抛给你 好吗吉恩 |
[06:01] | It’s getting hard to see, | 天越来越黑了 看不太清 |
[06:02] | so let me know when you throw it. | 你扔的时候告诉我一声 |
[06:04] | Oh! You hit me in the nose! | 你打到我鼻子了 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry! I said I was gonna throw it. | 抱歉 我说过我要扔了 |
[06:09] | Here, you can have a free throw at me. | 这样 你可以朝我扔一次 |
[06:11] | Ow! I thought you couldn’t throw! | 你不是不会扔球吗 |
[06:13] | I was aiming at your feet! | 我瞄准的是你的脚 |
[06:15] | Ow! Stop it, Gene! | 住手 吉恩 |
[06:17] | That time I aimed at your face! | 这次我瞄准的是你的脸 |
[06:19] | All right, how about this? | 那这个怎么样 |
[06:24] | Aah! Don’t throw that! | 别扔那个 |
[06:25] | Do not throw that! | 别扔那个 |
[06:27] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[06:28] | I Yahoogled “Boy needs baseball help, | 我搜索了”需要棒球指导的男孩 |
[06:31] | father-son fail unathletic | 失败 无运动细胞 |
[06:33] | hopeless turquoise jewelry.” | 无可救药的父子 绿松石宝石” |
[06:34] | Why turquoise jewelry? | 绿松石宝石是哪儿来的 |
[06:35] | ‘Cause I’ve been looking for some. | 因为我一直在找 |
[06:37] | It’s coming back. Anyway, | 又重新流行起来了 总之 |
[06:38] | look what came up. “The Deuce of Diamonds’ Diamonds | 看看搜出来什么 “棒球幸运星的 |
[06:41] | in the Rough in the Diamond Baseball Camp.” | 可造之材钻石棒球营” |
[06:43] | It’s rated four diamonds! | 评分有四颗钻呢 |
[06:44] | Hello there, ballers. | 你好 球手们 |
[06:46] | I’m the Deuce of Diamonds! | 我是棒球幸运星 |
[06:48] | Hey, I know him. He used to be the Prince of Persuasia. | 我认识他 他是前”胡说八道王子” |
[06:50] | The Prince of whosia? | 啥王子 |
[06:51] | A teacher of the ancient art of seduction. | 教人古代勾引术的老师 |
[06:53] | Dr. Yap had his video. I learned so much. | 牙普医生有他的视频 我从中学到不少 |
[06:55] | But now I have something better, a magic black bean. | 但现在我有新欢了 有魔力的黑色豆子 |
[06:57] | – A what? – Nothing. | -啥 -没什么 |
[06:58] | What’s holding you back from maximum baseball excellence? | 在追求顶级球手之路上是什么拖了你后腿 |
[07:01] | Guess what was standing in my way. | 猜猜是什么拖了我的后腿 |
[07:04] | I was. | 我自己 |
[07:05] | Wow, that’s deep. | 真高深 |
[07:06] | – Deeply dumb. – Shh! | -相当愚蠢 -闭嘴 |
[07:08] | I was striking myself out. | 我曾经也被三振出局 |
[07:10] | Then I unlocked the baseball awesomeness inside my body. | 后来我解放了我身体里那个棒球高手 |
[07:13] | Now look at me. | 看看现在的我 |
[07:16] | He didn’t do that. | 那不是他打的 |
[07:17] | Check out these incredible results | 看看我棒球营的可造之材们 |
[07:18] | from my one-day Diamonds in the Rough | 在一天的训练之后 |
[07:20] | in the Diamond Baseball Camp. | 取得的惊人成绩吧 |
[07:28] | Now he’s Deucing it. | 现在到他挥走厄运的时候了 |
[07:35] | Now they’re all Deucing it. | 现在大家都挥走厄运了 |
[07:37] | Ooh, look at this. | 看啊 |
[07:38] | The Deuce is holding his camp in town tomorrow! | 幸运星明天要在城里给棒球营招新 |
[07:41] | And it’s only $495. | 只要495美元 |
[07:44] | $495 for that? | 花495报那个班 |
[07:46] | That’s crazy. | 别犯傻了 |
[07:47] | For that kind of money, he should throw in $495. | 这个数 吉恩该直接扔出钱来了 |
[07:50] | Don’t be a cheapskate, Bob. Do you love Gene or not? | 别这么小气 鲍勃 你爱不爱吉恩 |
[07:52] | – Of course I love Gene. – Ew! | -我当然爱了 -恶心 |
[07:54] | Then we’re spending $495. | 那就花495块报个班 |
[07:57] | We don’t have it! | 哪来那个闲钱 |
[07:58] | Oh, go fart in a fortune cookie. | 这种只能在福饼里看见的屁话你也说得出 |
[08:00] | No fair! I can’t have $495, | 偏心 我要495块报班就说没钱 |
[08:03] | but Tina can have all the glasses she wants?! Ugh! | 蒂娜买那么多眼镜就有钱 哼 |
[08:06] | Let’s discuss this over a frothy espresso. | 我们边喝咖啡边讨论吧 |
[08:08] | I’ll go make it. | 我这就做去 |
[08:09] | No more espresso, Tina. | 蒂娜 不许再喝咖啡了 |
[08:10] | I’m gonna lock her in her room. | 我得把她锁屋里 |
[08:12] | No. | 不要 |
[08:12] | Ah, maybe I could sell something valuable. | 也许我可以拿点值钱的东西来卖 |
[08:15] | I got a Spanish edition of Fifty Shades of Grey I found on a bus. | 我在公交上捡了本西语版的《格雷的五十道阴影》 |
[08:18] | Cincuenta Sombras de Grey. | 《格蕾的五十道阴影》[西班牙语] |
[08:20] | Don’t tell your father. | 别告诉你爸哈 |
[08:21] | You could sell your soul. | 你可以出卖你的灵魂啊 |
[08:22] | I did, and look at me, | 我就卖了 你看看我 |
[08:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:27] | I have something more precious than my soul. | 我有比灵魂价更高的宝贝 |
[08:30] | And this one and this one. Good-bye. | 还有这个和这个 永别了 |
[08:34] | – Ooh, and this one. – Okay. | -还有这个 -好了 |
[08:35] | – Bye-bye. Oh, I’m sorry. – Yeah, okay. | -别了 我对不起你们 -行了 |
[08:36] | And this one. Oh, no-no-no, not that one. Not that. | 还有这一个 不不不 那个不行 |
[08:38] | I don’t know how that got in there. | 我怎么会把它放进来 |
[08:39] | – Okay. – Wait, wait. A couple more. | -那啥 -等等 还有这对 |
[08:41] | Bye. Go. Okay. Look, I need $495. | 去吧 好啦 这些我要换495块 |
[08:44] | Plus that derringer. | 还有那把小手枪 |
[08:45] | Look, the kitsch craze is kind of played out. | 这玩意有点过时了 |
[08:48] | No one likes babies. | 现在没人喜欢这些娃娃了 |
[08:49] | What? Who doesn’t? What? | 什么 没人喜欢 不可能 |
[08:50] | I got a shelf of ’em. | 我这收了满满一架子 |
[08:51] | Oh! Look at that one! Let me see that one! | 那个好漂亮 给我看看 |
[08:54] | Uh, Mom. | 老妈 |
[08:55] | What? Oh. | 干嘛 |
[08:56] | Going in the wrong direction. I’m sorry. | 我又天马行空了 抱歉 |
[08:58] | Maybe if you had some fine art | 有精致艺术品 |
[09:00] | or antique coins or firearms. | 古董钱币 或火枪之类的吗 |
[09:02] | – Or high-end restaurant equipment? – Talk to me. | -高级餐馆设备可以吗 -说来听听 |
[09:06] | What about the…? | 那个怎么样 |
[09:10] | Stealing and pawning. I feel so dirty! | 偷东西去卖 感觉好邪恶 |
[09:13] | I told you you’d like crime, Mom. | 我就说你会爱上干坏事的 老妈 |
[09:15] | Eh… yeah, I do. | 没错 我确实爱 |
[09:19] | Wounder why dad changes his mind about me going | 为什么老爸又改变主意要送我 |
[09:21] | to the Deuce of Diamonds’ Baseball Camp? | 去棒球幸运星的棒球训练营了 |
[09:23] | Well, because he loves you. | 那是因为他爱你啊 |
[09:25] | But you don’t let him know that you know, all right? | 但你要假装不知道 好吗 |
[09:27] | He doesn’t like to talk about his feelings. | 你爸他不爱把感情挂在嘴边 |
[09:28] | He’s all stunted inside like a big dumb man, all right? | 他其实心很软 只是不善表达 懂吗 |
[09:31] | It’s our little secret, okay? | 就当是咱俩的小秘密 好吗 |
[09:32] | Just like our Sunday mani-pedis. | 就像我们周日的美甲足疗之行 |
[09:34] | Oh, look, there he is! | 看 他来了 |
[09:36] | Hi, The Deuce. This is Gene. | 你好 幸运星 这是吉恩 |
[09:38] | I’ve got the heart of a baseball player | 我虽然有颗棒球运动员的心 |
[09:39] | but the body of a manager. | 却长了一副当经理的身材 |
[09:41] | Office manager. | 办公室经理 |
[09:43] | No problem, that’s what we’re here for. | 没问题 通通给你解决 |
[09:45] | Baseball is all I do. | 我就是吃棒球这行饭的 |
[09:47] | The Closer of Close-Up Magic. | 近景魔术揭秘 |
[09:48] | Don’t worry about that. | 那不重要 |
[09:49] | The Iceman of Inkjet Printer Repair? | 喷墨打印机维修达人 |
[09:51] | Those are just… in my trunk. | 那些只是…刚好在我车里罢了 |
[09:53] | Now, about the tuition… | 那么 关于学费… |
[09:54] | Ah! It wasn’t easy, but I got it all. | 不太好凑 但还是凑齐了 |
[09:56] | Great, cash! | 太好了 现金 |
[09:57] | I mean, checks are so formal. | 我是说 支票太正式了 |
[09:59] | It’s a lot of money. | 这可是不少钱呢 |
[10:00] | But you guarantee results, right, Deuce? | 但你确保会有效吧 幸运星 |
[10:02] | You better write your name on this little guy because | 你最好先在小家伙身上写上你的大名因为 |
[10:04] | you’re not gonna recognize him when you pick him up. | 等你来接他时他绝对改头换面到你不认识 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna have a killer fastball and a magnificent perm. | 我要投个必杀快球 再烫个华丽的发型 |
[10:10] | Whoo! I’m gonna have a hot dog. | 我去吃个热狗 |
[10:13] | Hey-hey-hey, Jimmy Pesto! | 这不是吉米·派丝多吗 |
[10:15] | Hi, Linda. Thanks for the heads up about the baseball camp. | 琳达 谢谢你告我棒球训练营的事 |
[10:18] | Isn’t it great? | 很棒吧 |
[10:19] | Last chance to earn my love, guys. | 我对你们最后的期望了 孩子们 |
[10:22] | I love that joke. | 这笑话我喜欢 |
[10:23] | Okay, guys, let’s get started. | 好了 各位 我们开始了 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna count these checks, | 我先点点这些支票 |
[10:26] | and you guys are gonna inject yourself | 你们就自己酝酿酝酿热情 |
[10:28] | with some performance-enhancing enthusiasm! | 那也能提升球技的 |
[10:31] | I am going to be athletic. | 我要转型成运动少年了 |
[10:33] | How you doing, Tina? | 你怎么样 蒂娜 |
[10:34] | You seem a little logy. | 看起来有点呆啊 |
[10:35] | Well, you seem a little shut your face. | 呆你妹 你给我闭嘴 |
[10:37] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[10:38] | It’s her first day since I cut her off espresso, so… | 今天是我给她断咖啡的第一天 所以 |
[10:40] | Yeah, when you dance with the bear, | 与狼共舞就是这样子了 |
[10:42] | you can’t stop until the bear wants to stop. | 停不停全是狼说了算 |
[10:45] | Espresso’s the bear. | 咖啡就是那只狼 |
[10:45] | Come on, Dad. | 别这样 老爸 |
[10:46] | Just let me bite down on a bean! | 就让我咬口咖啡豆吧 |
[10:48] | No! No espresso! | 不行 咖啡免谈 |
[10:49] | You can’t have any and your father can’t sell any. | 你不能再喝了 你爸也没得卖了 |
[10:52] | And, uh, I mean, he’s allowed to, | 我是说 他做倒是能做 |
[10:53] | he just never, ever will. | 但从今往后不会再做给你喝了 |
[10:54] | So end of subject. | 行了 话题到此为止 |
[10:55] | Uh, ooh, look at the sky. | 看看这天气啊 |
[10:56] | You know what? I’ve been thinking about it. | 你知道不 我一直就在想 |
[10:58] | Maybe I should try it. Broaden my horizons. | 也许我该尝一杯 好拓宽我的视野 |
[11:00] | No, don’t! | 不 不行 |
[11:01] | I-I saw a report. It’ll shrink your penis. | 我看过一篇报导说喝咖啡会导致阳痿 |
[11:03] | Yeah, it’ll shrink it. | 对 会阳痿的 |
[11:04] | One study says it’ll shrink, the other says it’ll grow. | 这个报导说会缩 那个报导还说会长呢 |
[11:07] | You got to just live your life. | 人得过自己的日子 |
[11:08] | Set me up, Bob. | 给我一杯吧 鲍勃 |
[11:09] | My first sale. | 我的第一笔生意 |
[11:12] | We never thought he’d actually sell one. | 我们从没想过他能卖出去 |
[11:14] | I just got to take off the dust cover. | 我要摘下防尘罩了 |
[11:16] | Take off that dust cover. | 摘下防尘罩吧 |
[11:19] | Where is it?! | 哪儿去了 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God, it’s gone. | 我的天 它不见了 |
[11:22] | Oh, how odd. | 真奇怪啊 |
[11:23] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 好了 小伙子们 听好了 |
[11:24] | Your glove is your best friend. | 手套是你们最好的朋友 |
[11:26] | But you are not its best friend. | 但你不是它最好的朋友 |
[11:28] | You’re its boss and you are pissed off. | 你是它的老板 你被它惹毛了 |
[11:30] | Now punish your glove. | 现在惩罚你的手套 |
[11:31] | Pound it. Make it afraid to miss a ball ever. | 使劲打 让他再也不敢接不住球 |
[11:37] | You’ve got to start meeting your performance goals! | 你给我老老实实的接球 |
[11:40] | When you change your attitude, you change your batitude. | 态度变了 球技也就大有不同了 |
[11:43] | So swing away. | 开打吧 |
[11:44] | Uh, Mr. The Deuce, you don’t have a baseball. | 幸运星教练 你没拿球啊 |
[11:46] | If we played with a real ball, | 如果我们真枪实干来 |
[11:48] | we’d spend half the day running after it. | 这半天就光捡球了 |
[11:50] | It’s all in your mind. | 一切尽在你脑中 |
[11:54] | That’s a double in the gap. | 二垒安打 |
[11:57] | Home run. | 本垒打 |
[12:00] | Broken bat, single. | 中外野 上一垒 |
[12:03] | I’ll need a pinch runner. | 我需要一名替补跑垒员 |
[12:05] | What’s that, kid? | 你说什么 小鬼 |
[12:05] | I said I’m gonna need a pinch runner. | 我说我要一名替补跑垒员 |
[12:07] | Speak up, please. | 你大点声 |
[12:10] | Long fly ball. This could go. | 高飞球 有机会 |
[12:13] | Oh, no, caught at the wall. | 天呐 打墙上了 |
[12:15] | No! | 不 |
[12:16] | By you. You hit it, you caught it. | 也是你打出来的 你让它打墙上的 |
[12:18] | Amazing over-the-shoulder catch. | 超炫的实时接球 |
[12:20] | I was robbed. By me. | 我被抢了 被我自己 |
[12:22] | An espresso machine doesn’t just walk away. | 咖啡机不会长脚跑了的 |
[12:24] | Where are you, you big, beautiful silver bastard? | 你在哪儿 你这个美丽耀眼的大笨蛋 |
[12:27] | Who would do this? | 谁会偷它呢 |
[12:29] | Hi, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[12:29] | What, what, what?! | 干嘛干嘛干嘛啊 |
[12:30] | I just… I was saying hi. | 我就是想打声招呼 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause I just walked in, so… | 因为正好路过 所以… |
[12:34] | what do you mean, what? | 你刚说干嘛是要干嘛 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God, I never noticed how annoying you are. | 我的天 怎么以前就没发现你这么烦人 |
[12:37] | I can’t even understand what you’re saying. | 都不知道你在说个屁 |
[12:39] | Oh, I have a speech impediment, Tina. | 我说话本来就结巴 蒂娜 |
[12:41] | Well, fix it. | 那赶紧治治吧 |
[12:42] | Hey, where’s Gene? | 对了 吉恩呢 |
[12:43] | Ah, Gene, Gene, Gene. | 吉恩 吉恩 吉恩 |
[12:44] | That’s all you ever talk about. | 你就会问吉恩 |
[12:45] | What about me? Look at me. | 怎么不问我啊 你看看我 |
[12:46] | Gene’s at that baseball thing. | 吉恩在棒球训练营呢 |
[12:48] | My brothers are there, too. | 我俩弟弟也在那儿 |
[12:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:50] | Oh, that’s right. | 对哦 |
[12:51] | Uh, Gene’s at, uh… | 吉恩在… |
[12:53] | Deuce of Diamonds’ Baseball Camp. | 棒球幸运星的钻石棒球营 |
[12:55] | Playing baseball. | 打棒球 |
[12:57] | Okay, cross home. Tip your cap. | 跨过本垒 脱帽示意 |
[13:00] | Chest bump the guy on deck, | 和下一个上场的击球手撞胸庆祝 |
[13:01] | and that’s a home run trot. | 以上就是本垒打的流程 |
[13:03] | Okay, any questions so far? | 好了 还有问题没 |
[13:05] | About anything at all. | 什么事都成 |
[13:06] | Girls, boys, life, money, | 男生女生啊 生活啊 钱啊 |
[13:09] | inkjet printer repair. | 喷墨打印机维修啊 |
[13:10] | Um, can I be a good baseball player… | 我能成为一名优秀的棒球选手吗 |
[13:12] | …with asthma? | 虽然我有哮喘 |
[13:13] | Rudy, I’m gonna tell you a story. | 鲁迪 我要跟你讲个故事 |
[13:15] | A famous baseball player… | 有一个著名的棒球运动员 |
[13:16] | whose name I can’t remember right now… | 名字我一时也记不起了 |
[13:18] | had Lou Gehrig’s Disease | 他患有卢伽雷氏症[霍金也是这种病] |
[13:19] | and he didn’t let it slow him down. | 但他并没有让疾病阻止他 |
[13:20] | That was inspiring. | 好励志 |
[13:22] | Um, can Ollie and I be umpires? | 我和奥利能成为裁判吗 |
[13:24] | Yes, you can. | 当然了 |
[13:25] | – You’re out of there! – You’re out of there! | -你出局了 -你出局了 |
[13:27] | – You’re out of there! – You’re out of there! | -你出局了 -你出局了 |
[13:30] | The Deuce, will I ever get over being scared of the ball? | 幸运星 我能克服对球的恐惧心理吗 |
[13:33] | Gene, listen to me. You are so much | 吉恩 听我说 这么一个小球 |
[13:35] | bigger and rounder than that ball, | 你不仅比它大 还比它圆 |
[13:36] | it should be scared of you. | 它该对你恐惧才是 |
[13:38] | Oh, no, it’s Gene. | 天呐 是吉恩 |
[13:40] | I won’t hurt you, baseball. | 我不会伤害你的 棒球 |
[13:41] | That’s okay. It’s your job to hit me over the fence. | 没关系的 你的任务就是将我打飞 |
[13:43] | I love you so much, Gene. Aw. | 我爱死你了 吉恩 |
[13:47] | Hold on, getting a call. | 等下 接个电话 |
[13:49] | Ugh, Mr. You Owe Me $1,100 Manoogian. | 是你欠我1100美元·马诺吉安先生 |
[13:52] | That is a long first name and a long last name. | 名和姓都够长的 |
[13:54] | Hey, Mr. Manoogian. | 你好啊 马诺吉安先生 |
[13:56] | Well, I’ve been trying to reach you, too. | 我也一直想找你来着 |
[13:58] | Uh-huh, I see. | 我明白 |
[13:59] | Yes, sir. Okay. | 知道了 好 |
[14:01] | Well, I could pay the bill now, so you can go ahead | 现在我就能缴租 所以你放心吧 |
[14:03] | and not put my stuff out on the street. | 别把我行李扔马路上 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry, it’s how much? | 抱歉 你说多少钱 |
[14:07] | Minibar? | 小冰柜 |
[14:08] | That’s where they get you. | 酒店就靠这宰你呢 |
[14:09] | All right, well, you know what? Then I’m coming down there. | 好吧 你就等着吧 我马上就过去 |
[14:11] | And I’m bringing some of my people. | 带着我的兄弟们 |
[14:13] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 小鬼们 听好了 |
[14:14] | Um, sometimes in baseball you go on a road trip. | 有时棒球也需要来一场公路旅行 |
[14:18] | So let’s practice piling into the team bus over there. | 下面我们就练习如何挤进那辆球队面包车 |
[14:21] | Now, everybody grab a bat. | 大家都拿好自己的球棒 |
[14:23] | Linda, | 琳达 |
[14:24] | look at me. How did you pay for baseball camp? | 看着我 训练营的费用哪来的 |
[14:27] | Uh… I, uh, I sold my porcelain babies. | 我卖了我的陶瓷娃娃 |
[14:30] | Wait, I saw those when I was tearing the place apart. | 等下 我翻箱倒柜的时候看见了 |
[14:33] | So you didn’t sell them! | 你根本没卖掉 |
[14:34] | Those are my backup babies. | 那些是我的备用娃娃 |
[14:35] | Yeah, that’s the B-team. Look how ugly they are. | 对 都是次品 你看它们多丑啊 |
[14:38] | You can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 你想我来软的还是硬的 |
[14:41] | – Tina! – Do you think I’m playing here? | -蒂娜 -你以为我是跟你开玩笑的吗 |
[14:43] | I need that espresso machine back… oh, my head. | 我要我的咖啡机 我的头 |
[14:55] | Hi, Tina, | 嗨 蒂娜 |
[14:56] | I think you’re more into espresso | 我觉得比起我 |
[14:58] | than you are into me. | 你更爱咖啡 |
[15:01] | It’s true. I love espresso, coffee, | 是事实 我爱浓缩咖啡 咖啡 |
[15:03] | caffeinated teas, and then Jimmy Jr. | 咖啡茶 然后才是小吉米 |
[15:05] | In that order. | 是这个顺序 |
[15:06] | All right, I did it. | 好吧 是我干的 |
[15:07] | I sold the espresso machine. | 我把咖啡机卖了 |
[15:09] | That machine was the crown jewel of this restaurant, Linda. | 那可是我们的镇店之宝 蒂娜 |
[15:12] | It was made in Turin, Italy. | 是意大利都灵产的 |
[15:14] | That’s where they make… Fiats! | 那可是制造菲亚特汽车的地方 |
[15:16] | Big whoop. It was a waste of money. | 有什么大不了的 纯粹是浪费钱 |
[15:18] | I’d rather waste money on Gene. | 我宁愿把钱花在吉恩身上 |
[15:19] | You don’t even know if this Deuce is legit. | 你连它正不正规都不知道 |
[15:21] | He has a Web site. | 人家有网站的 |
[15:22] | Yeah, they don’t just give those out. | 是啊 网站可不是谁都能做的 |
[15:24] | We’re going down there and we’re coming back with our money. | 我们现在就去把钱要回来 |
[15:26] | Or a really good baseball player. | 或者带回一个优秀的棒球手 |
[15:28] | I hope neither of you are getting your hopes up. | 我觉得你们俩都不要期望太高 |
[15:31] | – Tina, break another one. – That one. | -蒂娜 再砸一个 -砸那个 |
[15:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:37] | Okay, we’re here. Everybody out. | 好 我们到了 大家都下车 |
[15:39] | Hey, this is where our dad goes for his naps. | 我们老爸常来这儿小憩呢 |
[15:42] | Hi, Mr. Manoogian! | 你好 马诺吉安先生 |
[15:44] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[15:45] | No, no, no, too late! | 不不不 太晚了 |
[15:47] | – Listen. Come on! – You’re too late! | -听着 别这样 -你太晚了 |
[15:48] | – Come on, man. – Not cool! | -别这样 伙计 -别激动 |
[15:50] | You’re not cool! Now, listen. | 你才激动了 听着 |
[15:51] | I don’t have the whole $1,100 in cash. | 我没有1100的现金 |
[15:53] | Oh… But I can sign over some checks. | 但我可以写支票给你 |
[15:56] | Now, this one has a flag on it, | 这上面有国旗 |
[15:57] | and patriotic checks never bounce. | 爱国支票可是不会被退回的哦 |
[15:59] | No, no, no, I don’t need your stupid flag checks, okay?! | 不不不 我不要你那什么狗屁国旗支票 |
[16:01] | Pay me now, or I’m keeping your DVD player. | 不付租金 我就没收你的DVD |
[16:04] | It’s not a DVD player, | 那不是DVD |
[16:05] | it’s a Blu-ray player that also plays DVDs! | 是能放DVD的蓝光播放器 |
[16:08] | – Well, then, that makes it a DVD player! – No, it doesn’t! | -那不就是DVD吗 -才不是 |
[16:11] | Hey, how much for this hot pot? | 这个锅怎么卖 |
[16:12] | This is not a yard sale. | 这儿不是旧货市场 |
[16:14] | – Three dollars. – Okay, it is a yard sale. | -3美元 -好吧 这儿是旧货市场 |
[16:16] | Well, they were here. | 他们本来是在这儿的 |
[16:18] | Oh, that’s great, so | 太好了 也就是说 |
[16:19] | this guy… The Deuce… just takes off somewhere | 那个叫什么幸运星的 把孩子们 |
[16:22] | – with all the kids? – Look, he left that gym bag. | -都带走了 -看 他的包还在呢 |
[16:24] | See, we’ve got bath towels from the Sand Flea motel | 看看 有一张沙虱汽车旅馆的毛巾 |
[16:27] | and some crumbled deodorant in a baggy. | 还有装在小袋里漏了的除臭剂 |
[16:29] | See, that’s valuable. | 看吧 是贵重物品 |
[16:31] | He’s got to come back for that. | 他会回来拿的 |
[16:32] | Oh, my God, Lin, I don’t want to sit around waiting for him. | 天呐 琳 我可不想坐在这儿等他 |
[16:35] | Let’s go to the Sand Flea. | 我们去沙虱吧 |
[16:36] | Yeah, we shouldn’t even stop for coffee. | 对 路上甚至别停下来买咖啡 |
[16:38] | But let’s stop for coffee. | 我们还是停下来买杯咖啡吧 |
[16:39] | Okay, this isn’t enough. | 这些可不够 |
[16:40] | You’re still way short. | 还差得远呢 |
[16:42] | Sorry I couldn’t move the tube socks. | 抱歉我没能脱我的短筒袜 |
[16:44] | Okay, fine! If that’s how you want to play it, | 好吧 如果你想这样玩的话 |
[16:46] | we’re just gonna take some swings… | 我们就要来挥两棒了 |
[16:47] | at your soda machine. | 目标就是你的冷饮贩卖机 |
[16:49] | Go to it, guys. | 上吧 各位 |
[16:51] | But isn’t that vandalism? | 可那不是搞破坏吗 |
[16:52] | Babe Ruth used to beat the crap out of a root beer machine. | 巴比·鲁斯还把根汁汽水机砸得稀巴烂呢 |
[16:55] | – Now look at him. – Okay. | -看看他现在成什么了 -好吧 |
[16:58] | Yeah, there you go. | 没错 就像那样 |
[16:59] | Four-bagger. | 本垒打 |
[17:01] | Grand salami. | 大满贯 |
[17:02] | That’s a good looking foul ball right there. | 不错的界外球哦 |
[17:04] | Soda, you made me fat, but you also made me strong! | 汽水 你让我变胖 也让我强壮 |
[17:07] | Maid cart, get it. | 清理车 快去 |
[17:09] | I’ll come back later. | 我一会儿再来吧 |
[17:10] | These boys are very weak. I see no damage. | 这些娃可真弱啊 我都没看到什么损坏 |
[17:12] | They’re damaging your pride. | 他们在摧毁你的尊严 |
[17:15] | Not very much. | 没觉得 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God, there’s Gene. | 天呐 是吉恩 |
[17:18] | Gene, what are you doing? | 吉恩 你在干嘛 |
[17:19] | Playing baseball, and I’m great. | 打棒球啊 看我打得多好 |
[17:22] | Look at his swing, Bobby. Poetry in motion. | 看看他的挥棒 鲍鲍 多优雅的动作 |
[17:25] | Yeah, slow motion. | 我看是慢动作吧 |
[17:26] | Some soda’s leaking out. It might have caffeine in it. | 有汽水流出来了 可能是含咖啡因的 |
[17:28] | Tina, don’t lick that. | 蒂娜 别去舔 |
[17:29] | Do you folks mind? | 不好意思 |
[17:30] | These practices are closed to parents. | 我们的训练是不对家长开放的 |
[17:32] | Just give us our money back and we’ll go. | 还我们的钱 我们就走 |
[17:34] | Refund, no. That’s not gonna happen. | 退款 不行 绝不可能 |
[17:36] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 对 绝不可能 |
[17:37] | Guys, I did everything The Deuce told me to | 各位 我全照着幸运星说的做了 |
[17:40] | and now I’m excellent at baseball. | 现在我可是棒球高手了 |
[17:42] | – Gene, this is a scam. – Excuse me, | -吉恩 你被骗了 -这位先生 |
[17:44] | The Deuce has ears and feelings. | 幸运星长耳朵了 听了会伤感情的 |
[17:46] | – Well, I’m sorry. – Well, I forgive you. | -对不起了那 -我原谅你 |
[17:48] | – But now we want our money. – Whoa, bro, easy. | -你还得退我们钱 -兄弟 别激动 |
[17:51] | The next game Gene plays, | 等吉恩下次参加棒球赛的时候 |
[17:52] | you’ll notice a real diff. | 你会发现他大有长进的 |
[17:54] | Too bad, by then, I’ll be setting up my winter camp in Arizona. | 可惜的是到时候我就到亚马逊办棒球营了 |
[17:57] | Deucing in the desert. Aw, | 到沙漠上挥棒[撒尿 一词多义] |
[17:59] | you’re gonna miss Gene hitting all those home runs. | 那你就看不到吉恩打全垒打了 |
[18:01] | And you’re gonna miss the leaves changing. | 你也看不到树叶变黄了 |
[18:03] | He’s not better, Lin. | 他技术没变好 琳 |
[18:05] | It’s not a real baseball camp. | 这根本不是什么棒球营 |
[18:06] | He is so better. | 他变好多了 |
[18:07] | I wish there was a game right now. | 真希望现在就能比一场 |
[18:09] | He’d show you, buddy. | 让你看看 |
[18:10] | You know, what? A game right now. | 好啊 现在来比一场 |
[18:12] | – Let’s do that. – Yeah, let’s do that. | -说干就干 -好啊 说干就干 |
[18:14] | Well, let’s not rush into anything. | 我们还是别操之过急 |
[18:15] | Some of my training takes a little time… | 我的训练得花一段时间 |
[18:17] | to sink in. | 来吸收 |
[18:18] | Oh, don’t be modest, The Deuce. | 别谦虚了 幸运星 |
[18:20] | You know what you’re doing. | 你心里有数的 |
[18:21] | He’s gifted; He said so. | 他有天赋 他自己说的 |
[18:23] | He’s gonna do a TED Talk. | 他要去TED演讲呢 |
[18:24] | Okay, look, I got to go. | 是这样 我得走了 |
[18:25] | No, no, no, no, you’re not going anywhere. | 不不不不不 你哪儿都不能去 |
[18:27] | We’ve got enough people here for a game | 这里的人刚好够在那边的空停车场 |
[18:30] | in that vacant lot right there. | 打一场比赛 |
[18:31] | Now, if Gene gets a hit… | 如果吉恩安打成功 |
[18:32] | which he won’t, because you’re a fraud… | 当然他是不会成功的 因为你是骗子 |
[18:34] | you keep the money. | 钱就归你了 |
[18:35] | If not, we get a full refund. | 否则的话 你就要全额退款 |
[18:37] | – That sounds really complicated. – I didn’t get it either. | -听起来好复杂 -我也没听懂 |
[18:39] | – Play ball! – Play ball. | -打球 -打球 |
[18:42] | *O’er the land of the free* | *在这自由国家* |
[18:45] | *And the home of the brave.* | *勇士的家乡* |
[18:48] | Okay, first base is The Deuce’s baggy of deodorant, | 一垒是幸运星的除臭剂塑料袋 |
[18:51] | second and third are his Rollerblades, | 二垒和三垒是他的旱冰鞋 |
[18:53] | and home is his hemorrhoid pillow. | 本垒是他的痔疮垫 |
[18:55] | Play ball! | 开打 |
[18:56] | You can do it, Gene. | 你可以的 吉恩 |
[18:57] | Get a hit and disappoint your father. Okay. | 来一个安打 让你老爸失望 知道吗 |
[19:01] | No hit, no hit, no hit, no hit! | 不中 不中 不中 不中 |
[19:03] | Come on, Gene. | 加油 吉恩 |
[19:04] | Wait for a big fat one right over the ass pad. | 痔疮垫正上方重重地给它来一击 |
[19:06] | Here it comes, Gene. | 来了哦 吉恩 |
[19:08] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God, you hit it… | 天呐 你打中了 |
[19:23] | I mean, of course you hit it, | 我是说 我当然知道你打得中 |
[19:24] | I’m a great coach. | 看看是谁教的 |
[19:25] | Gene hit it. That’s a hit. | 吉恩打中了 安打成功了 |
[19:27] | It’s n a hit if somebody catches it. | 如果有人接到就不算成功 |
[19:29] | Call it, someone. | 谁快去接 |
[19:30] | – I got it! – I got it! | -我来接 -我来接 |
[19:31] | – Wait, do you want it? – No, not if you want it. | -等下 你想接吗 -你想我才想 |
[19:33] | – You can have it. – But it sounded like you wanted it. | -我可以让你接 -可我感觉你想接啊 |
[19:35] | Make up your minds! | 快点决定 |
[19:37] | Let’s share it! | 我们一起接吧 |
[19:38] | No, no, don’t share it! | 别 别 别一起接 |
[19:40] | No! | 不 |
[19:41] | Now it’s a hit. | 现在是安打了 |
[19:43] | Hey, he’s still running. | 他还在跑呢 |
[19:44] | Throw to first. | 快扔给一垒 |
[19:45] | Throw to first base! | 扔给一垒 |
[19:47] | Ah, you’re such a dick, Bob. | 你真是个混蛋 鲍勃 |
[19:50] | That had some mustard on it. For real. | 上面有芥末呢 真的芥末 |
[19:53] | – No! – It’s a hit! | -不 -安打成功了 |
[19:55] | It’s an error, not a hit. | 这是个错误 它没成功 |
[19:56] | Gene got a hit, you jerk. | 吉恩成功了 混蛋 |
[19:58] | You’re blind. | 你瞎了吗 |
[19:58] | – Put some lenses in those things! – I’m blind to marry you! | -戴副隐形眼镜吧 -我嫁你才是瞎了 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you steal home, you thief? | 你干脆把家卖了得了 你这个小偷 |
[20:02] | – You’ve stolen everything else. – You love a coffee machine | -东西都给你偷光了 -你喜欢咖啡机 |
[20:04] | – more than you love your son. – Get your finger out of my face. | -胜过喜欢你儿子 -别用手指我脸 |
[20:05] | – You’re out of here, pal! – Get your finger out of my face! | -你滚吧 -别用手指我脸 |
[20:07] | – Stuff it up your crackerjacks! – Your fat finger! | -我教教你怎么做人 -拿开你的猪蹄 |
[20:09] | – Hey, there goes The Deuce. – Oh, crap. | -幸运星走了 -我去 |
[20:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[20:14] | I’m really gonna miss that guy. | 我会想他的 |
[20:15] | He gave us his magic and then he disappeared. | 他把魔法给了我们 自己默默离开了 |
[20:18] | Just like Toad the Wet Sprocket. | 就像”湿齿轮青蛙”乐队一样 |
[20:22] | Are we going to the pizza party now? | 我们现在要去披萨派对了吗 |
[20:24] | No. | 不是 |
[20:25] | Hey, Mr. Belcher, just wait till next year. | 贝尔彻先生 我们明年再战吧 |
[20:27] | Don’t. Don’t do that. What are you doing? | 别 别那样 你要干嘛 |
[20:29] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[20:31] | See, Bob, it was all worth it. | 看吧 鲍勃 一切都是值得的 |
[20:33] | Gene learned confidence. | 吉恩重拾了信心 |
[20:34] | From a confidence man. | 从一个骗子那儿[一词多义] |
[20:35] | I got conned good. And that ain’t bad. | 我信心倍增[很容易骗] 感觉不错 |
[20:38] | I guess I’m happy that Gene’s happy. | 好吧 吉恩高兴 我就高兴了 |
[20:40] | But that espresso machine just really made me proud, | 但那咖啡机真的让我很自豪来着 |
[20:43] | – that’s all. – That dirty hunk of junk? | -就是这样 -就那块垃圾吗 |
[20:45] | I’m glad it’s gone. It wasn’t good for Tina. | 没有了才好呢 那对蒂娜不好 |
[20:47] | Where is Tina? | 蒂娜呢 |
[20:50] | That pot is a week old. | 那壶咖啡是一周前的了 |
[20:54] | I put my cigarettes out in that. | 我还往里扔了烟头 |
[20:59] | Do you want cream or sugar? | 你要加奶或加糖吗 |
[21:09] | *You can’t see it* | *你肉眼看不见* |
[21:11] | *It’s electric!* | *它是电流* |
[21:14] | *You gotta feel it* | *你得亲自感受* |
[21:16] | *It’s electric!* | *它是电流* |
[21:18] | *Ooh, it’s shakin’* | *它在摇摆呢* |
[21:20] | *It’s electric!* | *它是电流* |
[21:23] | *She’s a-movin’ like electric* | *她像电流一样摇摆* |
[21:26] | *She sure got the boogie* | *她动作真优美* |
[21:27] | *Now you can’t hold it.* | *你抓不住* |
[21:29] | *It’s electric!* | *它是电流* |