时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 别烦我 除虫害公司 | |
[00:36] | Niagara ketchup! | 尼亚加拉蕃茄酱 |
[00:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[00:39] | Oh, like Niagara Falls, but with ketchup? | 就像尼亚加拉瀑布 但流的是蕃茄酱么 |
[00:40] | No! Oh, yes. | 不是 是的 |
[00:42] | Kids, stop. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[00:43] | You love Niagara ketchup! Admit it! | 你爱尼亚加拉蕃茄酱 承认吧 |
[00:45] | – You want to get in a barrel and be part of it! – No. | -爱到想一头栽进桶里去 -没有 |
[00:47] | Dad, are you still mad about the zester? | 老爸 你还在为那个剥皮器生气吗 |
[00:49] | Yes, of course I’m mad. | 是的 我当然生气了 |
[00:50] | You zested gum off Gene’s shoe. | 你居然用它铲吉恩鞋上的口香糖 |
[00:52] | Yeah. It’s called being a good sister. | 没错 这才是名副其实的好妹妹 |
[00:54] | But now it’s ruined. You can never un-zest this. | 但你把它弄坏了 再也不能用它剥皮了 |
[00:57] | Can’t we get another zester? | 就不能再买一个吗 |
[00:58] | Not like this one. It was perfect. | 再也找不到和这个一样完美的了 |
[01:00] | I had more zest for this zester than I do for life. | 我对它满怀热情 胜过对我的人生 |
[01:03] | It was simply the zest. | 热情似火 |
[01:05] | Too soon. | 老爸这么快就不行啦 |
[01:06] | Yeah. Hey, Mike. | 是啊 你好 麦克 |
[01:07] | You got some bills, | 你有几张帐单 |
[01:08] | and this one feels really weird | 这封信如果用力捏 |
[01:10] | – if you squeeze it. – Oh, my God! | -会感觉很奇怪 -天哪 |
[01:12] | A letter from the community garden! | 社区菜园寄来的 |
[01:13] | Please let it say I’m accepted. | 拜托一定要让我成为会员 |
[01:15] | Open it. Open it. Open it. Open it! | 快打开 打开 打开 打开 |
[01:17] | “Dear Mr. Belcher, | “亲爱的贝尔彻先生 |
[01:19] | we regret to inform you…” Damn it! | 我们很遗憾地通知你” 该死 |
[01:22] | Oh, they sent a packet of seeds. | 他们送了一包种子 |
[01:24] | Consolation seeds. I’ve been there. | 安慰的种子 我也经历过 |
[01:26] | Why would they send those? | 他们送那干嘛 |
[01:28] | I don’t know, Tina. I guess to remind me | 不知道 蒂娜 估计是想提醒我 |
[01:30] | of the beautiful place that exists | 这世上有个无与伦比 |
[01:31] | that I’ll never get to be a part of! | 但却不接受我的地方吧 |
[01:33] | Like the boys locker room. | 就像男生的衣帽间 |
[01:34] | Or New York in the ’90s! | 或是九十年代的纽约 |
[01:36] | Cheer up, Bobby. We could get you | 开心些 鲍鲍 我们可以 |
[01:37] | a little planter box to hang from the window. | 在窗台上挂个小花盆 |
[01:39] | It’s not the same, Lin. | 这不一样 琳 |
[01:40] | It’s not just about growing a few things. | 这不只是种点小东西 |
[01:42] | It’s about working the land, | 更重要的是在田间工作 |
[01:44] | growing produce for the restaurant. | 为餐馆耕种食材 |
[01:46] | If we had a yard, | 要是我们有院子 |
[01:46] | I’d do it there, but we don’t. | 我就种院子里了 但我们没有 |
[01:48] | Get off your high horse. | 别要求那么高 |
[01:49] | Why don’t you grow some alley pumpkins? | 你咋不种南瓜呢 |
[01:50] | I want land! | 我想要土地 |
[01:51] | I’m a gardener trapped in the body of an urban restaurateur. | 我是个被困在餐厅老板身体里的菜农 |
[01:55] | I have ground beef under my fingernails, but it should be… | 我指甲缝里全是绞牛肉 那儿本应是 |
[01:58] | ground beef and dirt! | 绞牛肉和泥土 |
[02:00] | Mike, I know you’re just the mailman, | 麦克 我知道你只是个邮递员 |
[02:02] | but I can’t help thinking you did this. | 但我总觉得是你动了手脚 |
[02:04] | Sure, blame me for this, but you never thank me | 行啊 尽管怪我吧 我没送到你手上 |
[02:07] | for the letters I don’t deliver. | 的拒绝信还有一大把呢 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[02:10] | There must be something I can do to get in. | 一定有办法能让我加入的 |
[02:12] | You know what? I’m gonna walk down there | 我决定了 我要去 |
[02:13] | and talk to the garden master. | 和菜园主人聊一聊 |
[02:15] | Oh, Cynthia? Good luck with that piece of work. | 辛西娅啊 祝你和那贱人聊得愉快 |
[02:18] | Cynthia as in Logan’s mom? | 是洛根的母亲辛西娅么 |
[02:20] | – As in Logan, my archenemy?! – Yeah. | -我的死对头洛根么 -是的 |
[02:23] | Tell her to tell Logan he’s a… . | 让她转告洛根 他是个… |
[02:24] | And his head looks like… . | 他的头长这样… |
[02:26] | And his face sounds like… . | 脸长这样… |
[02:28] | He’ll know what it means. | 他会懂的 |
[02:29] | I, uh… I probably won’t do that, Louise. | 我应该不会那么做 露易丝 |
[02:31] | Do you want me to write it down then? | 要不要我写下来 |
[02:33] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 去吧 |
[02:33] | You know, do what you got to do, Bobby. | 放手去做吧 鲍鲍 |
[02:35] | If you have to sleep with her to get in, it’s okay. | 就算要用和她上床来换也没关系的 |
[02:37] | I don’t like her, but whatever it takes. | 我不喜欢她 但能成功就行 |
[02:38] | Way ahead of you, Lin. | 我早就想过了 琳 |
[02:47] | It’s so… perfect. | 简直是太完美了 |
[02:49] | Can I help you? | 需要什么帮助吗 |
[02:50] | Oh. Hi, Cynthia. | 你好 辛西娅 |
[02:52] | So, um, uh, it’s been a while | 好久不见了 |
[02:54] | since we were all in my restaurant | 上次见还是在我的餐馆里 |
[02:56] | – with all those bikers. – With all of those dirty bikers | -和那些飙车族一起 -你女儿雇的 |
[02:58] | – And that baby was born. – Your daughter hired to cut | -还接生了个婴儿 -可恶飙车族 |
[02:59] | off my son’s ears. | 想切掉我儿子的耳朵 |
[03:01] | – Weird day! – Right! | -真是奇怪的一天 -没错 |
[03:02] | But we don’t… we don’t have to reminisce about that. | 但我们不必去回忆这件事了 |
[03:04] | Wait. Does that have anything to do | 等等 这件事 |
[03:06] | with me not getting accepted to the garden? | 和我被菜园拒绝有关系吗 |
[03:08] | Oh, of course not! | 当然没有了 |
[03:10] | Bygones. | 都是过去的事了 |
[03:11] | Well, my application was rejected again, | 我的申请又被拒绝了 |
[03:13] | and I was wondering if maybe I filled it out wrong. | 我在想是不是我表填得有问题 |
[03:15] | I did make a few jokes. | 我的确开了点玩笑 |
[03:17] | Like where it asked, “What are your hobbies?” | 比如问”你的兴趣爱好是什么” |
[03:19] | I wrote, “Beets me!” | 我写的是”难倒我啦” |
[03:21] | Get it? Spelled B-E-E-T. | 明白了吗 拼出来是 B E E T |
[03:24] | Logan! | 洛根 |
[03:24] | It was an accident! Gah! | 我不是故意的 我去 |
[03:26] | It’s hot! He probably likes it! | 这么热的天 他也许巴不得呢 |
[03:28] | Sorry, Bob. He’s not… | 抱歉 鲍勃 他不是 |
[03:29] | We’re working on it. | 我们在努力 |
[03:31] | No, no, he’s a… he’s a great kid. | 不不 他是个很好的孩子 |
[03:33] | No, he’s not, but he will be. | 不 他不是 但他会是的 |
[03:35] | I’m trying to get him into this college prep summer program, | 我打算让他参加大学预科暑期项目 |
[03:37] | but he doesn’t have enough extracurricular activities. | 但他课外活动不够 |
[03:40] | Like, uh, volunteering? | 比如 当志愿者么 |
[03:42] | Volunteering. Everyone’s doing that. | 志愿者 这年头人人都争着做 |
[03:44] | You can’t throw a rock | 随便扔块石头 |
[03:45] | without hitting a kid volunteering at a hospice. | 都能砸中一个在救济院当志愿者的娃 |
[03:47] | Oh, I hate those kids who volunteer at hospices. | 我烦死那些在救济院当志愿者的娃了 |
[03:50] | The newest thing is crappy jobs that build character. | 当下的热门是干无聊的工作来磨练人格 |
[03:53] | You want to stand out, you write an essay about that. | 想要出色 还得就这份工作写篇论文 |
[03:55] | Oh. What qualifies as a crappy job? | 什么样的工作才是无聊的工作呢 |
[03:57] | I don’t know. Like sweeping stuff or mopping something. | 我不知道 扫东西擦东西之类的吧 |
[04:01] | You know, just some dead-end job in a horrible place. | 一个可怕的地方 一份没前途的工作 |
[04:04] | I know a dead-end job in a horrible place! | 我知道一个可怕的地方有一份没前途的工作 |
[04:08] | Say hello to | 快来见见你们 |
[04:08] | the newest member of the community garden! | 社区菜园的最新成员 |
[04:11] | – Hello. – All right! | -你好 -好啦 |
[04:13] | Congrats, Dad. | 恭喜你 老爸 |
[04:14] | You did it, you old son of a bitch! | 你成功了 你这个老家伙 |
[04:15] | And say hello to our newest employee! | 再来见见我们的新员工 |
[04:19] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[04:20] | No! Dad! | 不 老爸 |
[04:29] | See? You two are already enjoying working together. | 看 你们已经相处得很融洽了嘛 |
[04:35] | Okay, you got me. It’s a joke. | 好吧 被你骗啦 是个玩笑对吧 |
[04:38] | You’d never really hire Logan. | 你才不会真的雇洛根 |
[04:39] | It’s just temporary, Louise. | 只是暂时的 露易丝 |
[04:41] | Logan’s mom was nice enough to find me a plot | 洛根的妈妈好心帮我在社区菜园 |
[04:43] | at the community garden, because… | 找了块地 条件是 |
[04:45] | Because he gave me this crappy job. | 他给我这份无聊的工作 |
[04:47] | It’s not crappy. Don’t-don’t say that. | 并不无聊 别这么说 |
[04:49] | But if your mom asks, it’s-it’s crappy. | 但如果你妈妈问起来 就说很无聊 |
[04:51] | Wait. You’re paying this butt brain? | 等等 你还要给这屁股脑袋工钱吗 |
[04:53] | My butt does have brains. | 我屁股上的确有脑袋 |
[04:55] | They’re called turds, and they’re smarter than you. | 它们名叫粪便 比你聪明多了 |
[04:57] | No, it’s an unpaid internship. | 不 是无薪实习 |
[05:00] | Finally, we’re getting a little more sausage at this party. | 我们这儿终于有点阳气了 |
[05:03] | Yes, Gene. | 是的 吉恩 |
[05:04] | This is a terrible idea, Dad. | 这主意烂透了 老爸 |
[05:05] | You’ve taken the only good thing about this restaurant– | 这家餐馆唯一的优点就是 |
[05:07] | its lack of Logan– and you added Logan! | 没有洛根 你居然把洛根带来了 |
[05:10] | That is not appropriate for the workplace. | 你这话不适合在工作的地方说 |
[05:13] | You are not appropriate for the workplace! | 你整个人都不适合在工作的地方出现 |
[05:16] | You’re not appropriate for your face! | 你那张脸长得和你人不合适 |
[05:20] | I bet when you reconnect in your 30s, | 我打赌等你俩三十岁再联系时 |
[05:22] | you guys will get married. | 你们会结婚 |
[05:24] | Bob, if they’re gonna just fight the whole time, | 鲍勃 如果他们一直这么打下去 |
[05:25] | he’s not gonna be much help. | 他可帮不上什么忙 |
[05:26] | Just let them get it out of their system. | 先让他们发泄下吧 |
[05:28] | It’s almost like they’re playing. | 看着几乎像是在闹着玩 |
[05:30] | I’m okay with him. | 我对他到是没什么意见 |
[05:31] | I can pick his brain about mid-teen boys. | 我可以跟他请教下男生问题 |
[05:33] | Find out what tickles their pits. | 弄清到底什么才能戳中男生的笑点 |
[05:34] | That’s a great attitude, Tina. | 真会想 蒂娜 |
[05:36] | Louise, can I see you in the kitchen real fast? | 露易丝 我能和你去厨房谈谈吗 |
[05:38] | Louise, I really, really want this garden. | 露易丝 我真的真的很想去菜园 |
[05:40] | Plus, it will be good for all of us. | 而且 这对我们所有人都有好处 |
[05:41] | We’re gonna grow fresh produce for the restaurant. | 我们可以为餐馆种新鲜的食材 |
[05:44] | – Doesn’t that sound great? – Dad, I’m nine. | -这不是很棒吗 -老爸 我才九岁 |
[05:46] | I spit out vegetables and hide them around the house. | 还处在吐掉青菜偷藏到家里某角落的阶段 |
[05:48] | Louise, please, can you at least try | 露易丝 求你了 能不能至少试一下 |
[05:50] | and get along with Logan? | 和洛根和睦相处呢 |
[05:51] | Just for a little while? Do it for me? | 就一阵子 就当是为了我 |
[05:53] | – Fine. But the first time he even… – Great! Thanks. | -好吧 但他那次 -太好了 多谢 |
[05:58] | Okay, I’m off to the garden! | 好了 我去菜园了 |
[05:59] | Is that my sun hat? | 那是我的遮阳帽吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Can I borrow it? | 是的 能借我用下吗 |
[06:01] | I guess, but you look like a British lady. | 行吧 但你看起来像个英国老太太 |
[06:03] | I know. Thanks. Bye. | 我知道 多谢 再见 |
[06:06] | Oh, my dirt. | 我的泥土 |
[06:07] | My sweet, sweet, sweet dirt. | 我亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的泥土 |
[06:10] | Hello, trowel. You’re gonna be digging. | 你好 小铲 准备大挖一场吧 |
[06:12] | Hello, shears. | 你好 小剪 |
[06:13] | You’re gonna be trimming. | 准备大剪一场吧 |
[06:15] | I was so smart to buy you guys five years ago. | 我五年前买下你们简直太机智 |
[06:17] | Everyone said, “You don’t have a garden. | 所有人都说 “你又没菜园 |
[06:19] | Why are you buying gardening equipment?” | 买园艺工具干嘛” |
[06:20] | And I said, “I’ll grow into it.” | 我说 “总会有的” |
[06:24] | Trowel? Right? | 小铲 对吗 |
[06:27] | Sorry. I-I didn’t see… | 抱歉 我没注意 |
[06:29] | I thought I was alone. | 我以为就我一个人 |
[06:31] | Okay, Logan, fellow employee, | 好了 洛根 同事 |
[06:33] | this is the spot I’ve chosen for you | 我帮你选了这个位置 |
[06:34] | to stand in for the rest of the day. | 你今天都站这儿就行了 |
[06:36] | It’s out of the way, we won’t have to smell or hear you, | 这儿不挡路 我们闻不到也听不到你 |
[06:39] | and when it’s time to punch out, there’s the door. | 等下班时间一到 你就可以走人了 |
[06:41] | Oh, you’re gonna smell me. | 你会闻到我的 |
[06:43] | Smell it. Take in the aroma. | 闻吧 闻闻我的体香 |
[06:45] | High five. | 击掌 |
[06:47] | That was hard! | 真大力 |
[06:47] | I never knew high-fiving was so violent and satisfying! | 原来击掌这么暴力这么爽 |
[06:50] | My hand is a man now! | 我这只手是个男人了 |
[06:52] | Your hand is a bro. | 你的手是兄弟了 |
[06:53] | It is? Let’s bro again. | 是吗 那就再来一次吧 |
[06:57] | Gene! What? | 吉恩 怎么了 |
[06:58] | Everyone getting along out there? | 外面都好着呢吗 |
[07:00] | You know it, Linda. | 你懂的 琳达 |
[07:01] | I’m in the mile-high-five club. | 我成高空击掌俱乐部会员了 |
[07:02] | “高空性爱俱乐部” 俗语 指飞机机舱内的性行为 | |
[07:03] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[07:03] | Maybe I wasn’t clear, Logan. | 也许是我没说清楚 洛根 |
[07:05] | You stand in your spot, face the wall, silently, | 给我面对墙壁 乖乖站着 别出声 |
[07:08] | till it’s time to go home, | 直到下班走人 |
[07:10] | and everything will be fine. | 然后就万事大吉了 |
[07:11] | The way I see it, | 依我看来 |
[07:12] | as long as your dad wants his garden, | 只要你爸还想去菜园 |
[07:13] | I can do whatever I feel like. | 我想干什么就干什么 |
[07:15] | – What? – Yeah. Maybe I’ll go back to this. | -什么 -我就继续做回我刚做的事吧 |
[07:18] | Oh, somebody order a cup of cheese? | 有人点了一杯芝士吗 |
[07:20] | ‘Cause that’s what it smells like. | 一股芝士味儿 |
[07:22] | Come on, Logan. | 跟我来 洛根 |
[07:23] | Let’s-let’s go in the back, | 我们 我们去后面 |
[07:24] | and I’ll show you how to wash the dishes. | 我告诉你怎么洗碗 |
[07:26] | We-we can dish about the washing. | 我们 我们可以边洗碗边唠嗑 |
[07:29] | So, uh, what do high school boys talk about? | 高中男生都聊些什么 |
[07:32] | Follow-up question. | 第二个问题 |
[07:33] | Do you talk about it in the shower after you do sports? | 你们是在运动完洗澡的时候聊吗 |
[07:35] | Additional follow-up question. | 第三个 |
[07:36] | How hot is the water? | 洗澡水有多烫 |
[07:37] | Does it produce steam? | 会有蒸汽吗 |
[07:38] | I’m asking for a friend. | 我帮个朋友问的 |
[07:39] | Yeah, that’s classified, | 那是有关男人的 |
[07:41] | top-secret guy stuff, so… | 头等机密 所以 |
[07:43] | Right, right, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[07:44] | And towels, how small are they? | 那毛巾呢 有多小 |
[07:46] | Like washcloth size? | 像洗碗布这么大吗 |
[07:48] | Smaller? | 更小吗 |
[07:49] | I’ll start folding this. You say when. | 我来折 到差不多大你就喊停 |
[07:53] | Like, what… I can’t even fold it more. | 这样…我折不动了 |
[07:57] | Hey, Mom, how you doing? | 妈 还好吗 |
[07:58] | Good. So, are we really sure this Logan thing is worth it? | 很好 洛根这事儿真值吗 |
[08:01] | I mean, Dad’s a family member, | 我是说 老爸的确是家庭一员 |
[08:03] | but he’s ranked, like, fourth or fifth. | 但充其量排第四或第五 |
[08:05] | Louise, it’s not that bad. | 露易丝 没那么糟糕 |
[08:06] | Plus, your father needs this. | 再说 你爸需要这个 |
[08:08] | And you owe him one. | 而且你还欠他一笔 |
[08:09] | You de-zested his zester. | 你把他的剥皮器弄坏了 |
[08:10] | Let him have the garden. | 让他去弄菜园吧 |
[08:12] | Sometimes you just got to be around people you don’t like. | 有时候你得学会和你讨厌的人相处 |
[08:16] | Look at this place. | 看看这地儿 |
[08:17] | Oh, God, it’s her. | 天哪 是她 |
[08:18] | Oh, it’s even more depressing than I remembered. | 比我记忆中的还要糟 |
[08:20] | How dare she. | 她居然敢 |
[08:22] | Oh, hi, Linda. | 你好 琳达 |
[08:23] | I’m just here to help Logan with his essay. | 我是来帮洛根写论文的 |
[08:25] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[08:26] | Oh, I won’t, Cynthia. | 我不会的 辛西娅 |
[08:28] | What were you saying, Mother? | 你刚说什么来着 老妈 |
[08:29] | Something about people you don’t like? | 关于你讨厌的人什么的 |
[08:31] | Just pretend like I’m not here. | 就当我不存在 |
[08:32] | but could I just get a chamomile tea? | 但能给我来杯菊花茶吗 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, we don’t have that. | 抱歉 我们没那玩意 |
[08:36] | Okay. Well, then just bring me some hot water. | 好吧 那就来点热水 |
[08:39] | And a lemon and some chamomile tea. | 一个柠檬和菊花茶 |
[08:41] | Oh, right, you don’t have that. | 对了 你没有那个 |
[08:42] | That’s just… so weird. | 那真是 奇怪 |
[08:44] | Anyway, hot water and lemon would be great. | 好吧 有热水和柠檬就好够了 |
[08:46] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:47] | Sticky. | 好黏 |
[08:49] | Logan? Logan! | 洛根 洛根 |
[08:50] | – What?! – I’m starting your essay | -怎么了 -我开始写你的论文了 |
[08:52] | we’re gonna say you wrote! | 就说是你写的 |
[08:53] | Come out here and sweep something | 过来扫一扫 |
[08:54] | so I can write about it! | 好让我有东西写 |
[08:59] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[09:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:02] | Okay, Bob, I’m just gonna say it. | 鲍勃 我直说了 |
[09:03] | I know you love that garden, | 我知道你喜欢那菜园 |
[09:04] | but now Cynthia’s hanging out | 但辛西娅跑来餐厅 |
[09:06] | at the restaurant, ordering tea. | 指指点点 还要求喝茶 |
[09:08] | Hi. If I could just jump in here, | 你们好 允许我插句嘴 |
[09:10] | I don’t know if I can take Logan much longer | 我不保证在我扇洛根之前 |
[09:12] | before I slap that mess. | 还能忍受那货多久 |
[09:13] | Yeah, how long is this gonna last, Bob? | 是啊 什么时候才是头啊 鲍勃 |
[09:15] | Probably just until Logan gets into that summer program thing, | 大概等洛根被那暑期项目录取就行了 |
[09:18] | and then we’re home free. | 到时我们就解放了 |
[09:20] | Rolling in arugula. | 芝麻菜也该长熟了 |
[09:21] | So just try and ignore Cynthia and Logan. | 你们就尽量无视辛西娅和洛根好了 |
[09:23] | Start slapping faces, got it. | 扇他们就行 了解 |
[09:24] | No! No slapping. Just ignoring. | 不 不能扇 只能无视 |
[09:26] | Fine. But just so you know, | 好吧 但你要知道 |
[09:28] | I got this guy and this guy, | 我有这家伙和这家伙 |
[09:30] | and they’re ready to go to work. | 他们时刻待命 |
[09:32] | Look at you. | 看看你们 |
[09:33] | It’s only been a few days, and you’re so big! | 这才几天 都长这么大了 |
[09:35] | We know. And soon, you’ll be ready to get eaten. | 我们知道 很快你们就要被吃掉了 |
[09:37] | What? Nothing. I didn’t say anything. | 什么 没什么 我什么都没说 |
[09:39] | I for… I forgot you could understand me, spoke English. | 我忘 忘了你能听懂我说英语了 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna tickle you now. | 我要挠你们痒痒了 |
[09:47] | Oh, stop! Stop! | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[09:51] | *Tomatoes and sweet peas and green beans * | *番茄甜豆和青豆* |
[09:54] | *It’s a dream come true * | *梦想成真的时候* |
[09:57] | *I wanna take her stupid neck * | *真想抓住那颗头* |
[09:59] | *And wring it * | *扭一扭* |
[10:00] | *That’s what I want to do, too, but with him * | *我也想抓住那颗头 扭一扭* |
[10:03] | *The only thing greener than these plants is my thumb * | *比植物更绿的是我的手指头* |
[10:07] | *How did we ever get stuck with these bums? * | *为何沦落至与无赖缠纠* |
[10:10] | *The restaurans now a crappy place * | *餐厅已成垃圾场* |
[10:14] | *I think I found my happy place * | *我已找到快乐天堂* |
[10:21] | *I’m like a British Lady in my garden * | *好似菜园英女郎* |
[10:24] | *And my plants agree * | *花儿赞同把头晃* |
[10:27] | *He’s the most annoying person that was ever born * | *第一贱人给他当* |
[10:30] | *Oh, God, she brought her own tea * | *竟然自己带茶包* |
[10:33] | *I’m the world’s greatest farmer * | *最棒园丁长这样* |
[10:35] | *Things are growing so well * | *一切顺利超妥当* |
[10:37] | *We’re living in our own personal hell * | *生活好似炼狱场* |
[10:40] | *The restaurant’s now a crappy place * | *餐厅已成垃圾场* |
[10:44] | *I think I found my happy * | *我已找到快乐天堂* |
[10:47] | *The restaurant’s now a crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy * | *餐厅已成垃圾 垃圾 垃圾* |
[10:51] | *Happy, happy, happy, happy * | *快乐 快乐 快乐* |
[10:53] | *Place. * | *天堂[场]* |
[10:59] | Windy in here, huh? | 小风来袭啊 |
[11:00] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[11:03] | – Somebody should close the door, huh? – Stop it! | -谁该去关下们了 -住嘴 |
[11:05] | High school age boys, they’re a handful. | 高中男生都这样 一抓一大把 |
[11:07] | Handful of this. | 一大把这个 |
[11:09] | – Gene! – Sorry. | -吉恩 -抱歉 |
[11:10] | “These simple people were doing the best they could | “在这家失败的餐馆里 |
[11:12] | with what little they had in their sad, | 那些糙人 |
[11:14] | underperforming restaurant”? | 正在尽他们最大努力” |
[11:16] | Hey, don’t read that! | 别偷看 |
[11:17] | “Simple people”? | “糙人” |
[11:19] | It’s just an expression. | 只是个说法 |
[11:20] | It’s for the essay. | 写文章用的 |
[11:21] | You know what, Cynthia? | 你知道吗 辛西娅 |
[11:22] | Nope. Do it for Bobby, do it for Bobby. | 不说了 为了鲍鲍 为了鲍鲍 |
[11:25] | We got a low-pressure system moving in from the north | 一股低气压正从北边移来 |
[11:28] | and a warm front moving in from the south. | 一股暖流从南边来 |
[11:32] | Stink-a-cane! | 臭死你 |
[11:33] | – Son of a bitch! – Take shelter! | -混蛋 -防护 |
[11:35] | Is “Slop shop” One word or two? | “名不副实”是这样写的吗 |
[11:38] | You know what you should write about? | 你知道你该写什么吗 |
[11:39] | A very violent event involving your computer | 你的电脑被一个糙老娘们儿 |
[11:41] | and a simple lady who snapped! | 暴力袭击了 |
[11:43] | Kids, get a mop! | 孩子们 去拿拖把 |
[11:44] | You’re about to clean Cynthia’s laptop off the floor! | 准备清扫辛西娅掉在地板上的笔记本 |
[11:46] | Oh, yeah. Let’s do this! | 太棒了 快行动 |
[11:49] | Hands, time to get slappy. | 小手 准备好扇人吧 |
[11:52] | Wha…? | 搞什么啊 |
[11:53] | Hi everyone. How are things… going? | 各位好啊 一切还…好吗 |
[11:56] | Interesting but scary. | 有趣但可怕 |
[11:58] | Everything’s going great! | 啥事儿都没有 |
[12:00] | I was just about to proofread | 我正打算用脚 |
[12:01] | Cynthia’s essay with my foot. | 帮辛西娅改论文 |
[12:03] | And I was just gonna use my hands | 我正打算用手 |
[12:04] | to make a Logan face sandwich. | 给洛根的脸做个三明治 |
[12:07] | Okay, uh, good. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | Cynthia, hello. Logan, hey. | 嘿 辛西娅 嘿 洛根 |
[12:11] | So, uh, you know, a few bumps in the road | 有些磕磕碰碰 |
[12:13] | are to be expected. | 也是难免的 |
[12:15] | This is more than a few bumps, Bob. | 这可不止是磕磕碰碰了 鲍勃 |
[12:17] | This was a bad idea. Kiss your garden good-bye. | 这是个坏主意 跟你的菜园说再见吧 |
[12:20] | Logan, we’re leaving! | 洛根 咱们走 |
[12:21] | – Good! – Great! | -太好了 -棒极了 |
[12:22] | – Bye. – W-wait, wait. | -再见 -等 等等 |
[12:24] | – Where are you going? – Yeah, dad. Don’t. | -你上哪儿去 -老爸 别去 |
[12:26] | – Let them go. – I’ll, uh… I’ll handle this. | -让他们走 -我 我来处理 |
[12:28] | Look, I-I’m sure we can figure this out. | 听着 我们一定能想出办法的 |
[12:30] | Is-is there anything I can do to fix this? | 我能做点什么来补偿吗 |
[12:33] | I-I will do anything to make this work. | 让我做什么都可以 |
[12:36] | I love your son. | 我喜欢你儿子 |
[12:37] | Look at dad. He’s really laying into them. | 看看老爸 骂了他们个狗血淋头 |
[12:39] | Maybe I should go out there and hold him back. | 也许我该出去支持他 |
[12:41] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[12:43] | Big papa bear Bobby | 熊爸爸鲍鲍 |
[12:45] | looking out for his cubs. You get ’em. | 帮他的熊崽子讨公道呢 好样的 |
[12:46] | I’m just glad this nightmare on Logan Street is over. | 真高兴洛根这场噩梦终于结束了 |
[12:49] | There’s got to be something we can do | 我们一定有办法的 |
[12:50] | that will make you happy, | 让你们开心 |
[12:52] | make me happy, make your essay happy. | 我开心 你的论文也开心 |
[12:56] | All right, Bob. You told them off. | 很好 鲍勃 你把他们赶走了 |
[12:58] | – Good job. – Yeah, well. | -干得好 -这个嘛 |
[13:00] | Did you hear someone yelling, | 你听到有人在喊 |
[13:01] | “Please Hammer, don’t hurt ’em”? | “拜托 别伤害他们”了吗 |
[13:01] | “Please Hammer, don’t hurt’em”是说唱歌手 MC Hammer的第三张专辑名 | |
[13:02] | That was me. | 是我喊的 |
[13:03] | – Yeah, yeah. – Good. | -听到了 -很好 |
[13:04] | I thought you were gonna keep taking that doofus’s side, | 我还以为你会一直站在那蠢货那边 |
[13:07] | then I saw you out there, and damn it | 可我刚看到你在外面 |
[13:09] | if you didn’t make me proud. | 你真让我自豪 |
[13:10] | Okay. Um, a little news to share, everyone. | 好吧 有点小消息要和大家宣布 |
[13:13] | A-after a lot of consideration, | 慎重考虑以后 |
[13:14] | I’ve decided to make Logan… | 我决定让洛根 |
[13:18] | employee of the month. | 成为本月最佳员工 |
[13:18] | – What?! – Bob! | -再说一遍 -鲍勃 |
[13:20] | He hasn’t even been here a week. | 他来这儿一周都不到 |
[13:21] | Good for him. | 他可美了 |
[13:22] | N-Now, hear me out. Louise… | 听我说 露易丝 |
[13:25] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[13:27] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[13:28] | Oh, my kidneys. | 我的肾啊 |
[13:29] | You’re so small, but you’re so strong. | 你小小个儿 力气倒蛮大的嘛 |
[13:32] | Him or me, Dad! | 要他还是要我 老爸 |
[13:34] | It’s for the greater good, Louise. | 这是为了更高的利益 露易丝 |
[13:36] | Okay. I see. All right. | 好吧 我知道了 没关系 |
[13:38] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:39] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[13:41] | Damn it, I thought the glass would break. | 该死 我还以为玻璃会碎 |
[13:43] | Anyway, I quit! | 无论如何 我不干了 |
[13:44] | The glass didn’t break. High five! | 玻璃没碎 给我五 |
[13:49] | Great Bobby, great job! | 鲍勃 你干的好事 |
[13:51] | So Louis can quit? | 露易丝可以辞职 |
[13:52] | Quitting is an option? I want to quit. | 原来可以辞职的吗 我想辞职 |
[13:53] | It would be fun to quit | 要不是我爱死这份工作 |
[13:54] | if I didn’t love this job so gosh darn much. | 辞职应该也蛮好玩的 |
[13:56] | Nobody’s quitting. Louise didn’t quit. | 没人能不干 露易丝也不行 |
[13:58] | She’s just going on a sabbatical. | 她只是休息休息 |
[14:00] | Great. I’ll do that. | 那好 我也要休息 |
[14:01] | No, only one sabbatical a year, Gene. | 不行 一年只有一次休息 吉恩 |
[14:03] | And I’m taking mine next. | 下次轮到我 |
[14:04] | This is not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna go talk to Louise. | 我会和露易丝谈 |
[14:08] | Louise? Sweetheart? | 露易丝 甜心 |
[14:11] | Sweet Pea? | 小甜豆 |
[14:12] | I know I don’t call you that, | 我知道我没这么喊过你 |
[14:14] | but maybe we should start calling you that. | 不过也许我们以后可以这么喊你 |
[14:16] | I’ll do that. | 就这么定了 |
[14:17] | – Sweet Pea, how you doing in there? – Perfect! | -小甜豆 你还好么 -好极了 |
[14:19] | Louise, making Logan employee of the month | 露易丝 让洛根当月度最佳员工 |
[14:21] | doesn’t mean anything. | 根本不意味着什么 |
[14:22] | I know it doesn’t, because we’ve never done it before. | 我知道 因为我们根本没评过最佳员工 |
[14:25] | Hey, I have a great idea. What if we make you | 我有个好主意 让你做 |
[14:27] | employee of the month next month? | 下个月的月度最佳员工如何 |
[14:28] | I mean, Tina, technically should really be next; | 我知道 理论上 蒂娜应该是下一个 |
[14:31] | she works so much harder than you. | 她工作比你努力 |
[14:32] | Never mind. We’ll make an exception for you. | 没关系 给你搞个特例 |
[14:34] | But Tina will be crushed. | 但是蒂娜会奔溃的 |
[14:35] | Sounds super, super great! Can’t wait, Dad! | 听上去真是棒呆了 老爸 我好期待啊 |
[14:38] | Okay, good. So, good talk, right? | 好的 我们还算谈得愉快 是吧 |
[14:42] | – The best. – Good first step. | -非常好 -开了个好头 |
[14:44] | Thanks for participating. | 感谢参与 |
[14:45] | Love you… Cutie Pie? | 爱你哦 宝贝派 |
[14:47] | Sorry. I’ll think of a better one than Cutie Pie. | 对不起 我会想个比宝贝派更好的 |
[14:49] | You’re my Angel Dust. | 你是我的天使粉 |
[14:51] | Sorry, that’s a drug. | 抱歉 那是种迷幻药 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna go. Bye. | 我得走了 拜拜 |
[14:55] | Louise. When are you coming down? | 露易丝 你啥时候下来 |
[14:57] | Mom has a stain on her apron. | 你见老妈围裙脏过吗 |
[14:58] | You’re missing so much. | 你错过太多啦 |
[14:59] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[15:01] | Mom writes it on my leg every morning | 老妈每天早上都写在我腿上 |
[15:02] | in case I get lost. | 以防我走丢 |
[15:04] | I better sweep this up. | 我得把这儿扫扫 |
[15:05] | Keep talking about whatever you’re talking about. | 你们聊你们的啊 |
[15:07] | It doesn’t have to be about your changing bodies, | 话题不一定非得是你们正在起变化的身体 |
[15:09] | but it could be. Go. | 但能聊那更好 开始 |
[15:10] | So are you coming down or what? I miss you! | 你到底下不下来啊 我想死你了 |
[15:14] | Oh I’ll see you soon, Gene. | 我会见到你的 吉恩 |
[15:16] | But you won’t see me. | 但你不会看见我 |
[15:17] | If Dad won’t fire Logan, oh, I’m gonna make Logan | 如果老爸不炒了洛根 我会让洛根 |
[15:20] | wish Dad would’ve never hired him. | 希望老爸从来没雇过他 |
[15:22] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God. Today was supposed to be overcast. | 天呐 今天应该是阴天的 |
[15:26] | No, it’s a beautiful day. Shorts weather. | 不啊 今天天老好了 穿短袖的天气 |
[15:28] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[15:30] | – What, Bob? – I-I didn’t cover my beans. | -咋了 鲍勃 -我没盖我的豆子 |
[15:33] | You didn’t cover your beans? | 你没盖住你的豆子 |
[15:34] | It was supposed to be overcast! | 今天本该是阴天的 |
[15:35] | They’re gonna die! | 他们要死了 |
[15:36] | I got to save the beans! | 我得去救我的豆子 |
[15:38] | – Go! – Damn it, Bob, you’re frickin’ nuts. | -快去 -该死 鲍勃 你真笨 |
[15:40] | – Go! – I’ll be back in five minutes! | -快去啊 -我五分钟后回来 |
[15:44] | Hey Scotty. Jacob. What’s up? | 嘿 斯科蒂 雅各布 你们好么 |
[15:47] | You liking those fries, Brah? | 炸薯条味道好吗 布拉赫 |
[15:48] | On me, my friends. | 我请客 兄弟 |
[15:49] | I do whatever I want around here. | 我在这儿想做什么都可以 |
[15:52] | ‘Cause I’m employee of the month, so… | 因为我是本月最佳员工 所以说 |
[15:55] | What the… Who did that? | 搞什么 谁干的 |
[15:57] | Hey. Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[15:57] | Just spitballin’ here. | 扔个纸球而已 |
[16:01] | Linda, I just need one photo of him | 琳达 我要给他照张相 |
[16:03] | with this employee of the month plaque in the restaurant. | 背景得有他当最佳员工的奖状 |
[16:05] | And maybe a few of him taking out the trash. | 或许再照几张他倒垃圾的 |
[16:07] | why don’t I take out the trash instead? | 不如让我来把垃圾弄出去吧 |
[16:09] | Bup, bup, bup, bup. I-I’m taking the photo. | 别 别 别 别 我来拍照的 |
[16:10] | Dup, dup, dup, dup. No, you don’t. | 滚 滚 滚 滚 不给拍 |
[16:12] | – Bob and I have a deal. – Deal with this, honey. | -鲍勃和我说好的 -说的就是不让你拍 |
[16:14] | – Oh, my face! – Ow, my face! | -艾玛 我的脸 -我的脸 |
[16:16] | Okay, we’re good. You guys are good, right? | 弄好了 你们没事吧 对吧 |
[16:18] | Thanks, Bob. We were hot and scared. | 谢谢你 鲍勃 我们本来又热又害怕 |
[16:21] | – Oh, I’m sorry, guys. – Tell us a joke. | -亏待你们了 -给我们讲个笑话吧 |
[16:23] | No, I-I… I got to get back. | 不行 我得回去了 |
[16:25] | Please? Just one? | 求你了 就讲一个 |
[16:27] | All right, just one. | 好吧 一个哦 |
[16:28] | A kid’s playing in a sandbox | 一个小孩在沙盒里玩 |
[16:30] | and he finds a welding mask. | 他找到一个电焊面罩 |
[16:34] | No, wait, there… that’s not the end. | 不 等下 还 还没讲完 |
[16:36] | It’s more. | 后面还有 |
[16:37] | Okay, a kid’s playing in a sandbox. | 有个小孩在沙盒里玩 |
[16:41] | Who’s hitting me with spitballs?! | 谁在用纸球扔我 |
[16:44] | Invisible spitball ninja. | 隐形纸球忍者么 |
[16:46] | Logan, you got something on your face right there. | 洛根 你脸上有东西 |
[16:49] | – Stop it! – Oh, and also right there. | -住手 -那里也有 |
[16:51] | Louise, I know it’s you. | 露易丝 我知道是你 |
[16:53] | Where are you? | 你躲哪儿了 |
[16:54] | I’m in your mind, Logan. | 我在你心里 洛根 |
[16:55] | There’s a lot of room in here. | 这里好宽敞的 |
[16:57] | Oh, I’m gonna find you. | 我一定会找到你的 |
[16:59] | And I’m gonna get you. | 我不会放过你 |
[17:00] | And I’m gonna… | 我… |
[17:02] | My uvula! | 我的小舌 |
[17:03] | Employee of the mouth! | 大嘴员工 |
[17:06] | Linda, control your daughter! | 琳达 管管你女儿 |
[17:10] | Good news. The green beans are doing all right. | 好消息 青豆没事儿 |
[17:12] | Oh, you and that garden. | 你和你的菜园呐 |
[17:14] | You smell like dirt and fresh air. | 你一身的土味儿和新鲜空气味儿 |
[17:15] | And it makes me sick! | 真恶心 |
[17:17] | Your daughter’s gone nuts, by the way. | 还有 你女儿抓狂了 |
[17:18] | She’s in the crawlspace shooting spitballs at everybody. | 她这会儿正躲在通风口冲人扔纸球呢 |
[17:21] | – Louise, get out of there. – No! | -露易丝 快出来 -不要 |
[17:23] | Not until you fire Logan. | 除非你炒掉洛根 |
[17:25] | Hey. Louise, you come out of there right now. | 露易丝 你给我马上出来 |
[17:27] | I don’t want to do this, | 是你逼我的 |
[17:28] | but you’re not gonna be the next employee of the month; | 你别想当下月的最佳员工了 |
[17:30] | you’re gonna be the last employee of the month, | 你被排到最后了 |
[17:33] | even after Gene! Sorry, Gene. | 连吉恩都在你前面 抱歉 吉恩 |
[17:34] | Sorry for what? I wasn’t listening. | 干嘛道歉 我没在听诶 |
[17:36] | And I’m not gonna fire Logan; | 而且我不会炒洛根 |
[17:37] | I’m keeping the garden, | 我要继续留在菜园 |
[17:39] | and you’re gonna deal with it, Louise, | 你自己看着办吧 露易丝 |
[17:40] | because it’s good for all of us. | 这对我们大家都好 |
[17:42] | And not to bring up the zester again, | 你不让我提削皮刀的事儿了么 |
[17:44] | but the zester. You owe me. | 我就要提 你欠我的 |
[17:46] | And let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[17:47] | Spending time in the garden has helped me | 在菜园里度过的时间 |
[17:49] | realize a few things. | 让我明白了几件事 |
[17:51] | We need to go outside more, okay? | 我们得多出去走走 知道吗 |
[17:53] | Why don’t we go on walks? | 应该多散步 |
[17:55] | As a whole society? | 大家都该这样 |
[17:56] | People should go out on walks! | 大家都该步行出门 |
[17:57] | And people should garden! | 都该去种菜 |
[17:59] | Bob? I hate to interrupt your flow. | 鲍勃 抱歉打断你的演说 |
[18:01] | Great speech though, great speech. | 你讲得不错 不错 |
[18:03] | Yeah, it really got going after a while. | 是啊 越听越有道理 |
[18:05] | – Dad? – Yes? | -老爸 -怎么了 |
[18:06] | We’re not going on walks, are we? | 我们不会真的步行出门吧 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[18:08] | Anyway, while you were talking to the wall, | 总之 就在你对着墙说话的时候 |
[18:10] | Louise snuck in and took off with your gardening shears. | 露易丝溜进来带走了你的园艺剪刀 |
[18:13] | – What? – Yeah. She looked ready to use them, too. | -什么 -她看起来跃跃欲试呢 |
[18:15] | I wonder on what. | 不知道她想用它干嘛 |
[18:17] | What could it beans? | 用它剪啥呢 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God, my garden! | 天呐 我的菜园 |
[18:25] | Louise, just stop, okay? | 露易丝 别这样 好吗 |
[18:26] | I get it, you’re mad. | 我知道 你生气了 |
[18:27] | Also, I’m getting a cramp. | 我要抽筋儿了 |
[18:29] | Oh, no! Better stop and stretch it out! | 别啊 赶紧停下来舒展舒展 |
[18:31] | Louise, you’re literally running with scissors. | 露易丝 你现在拿着剪刀狂奔呢 |
[18:33] | Really big scissors. | 一把超大的剪刀 |
[18:34] | I know, it feels great! | 我知道 感觉真好 |
[18:39] | Oh, good, it’s closed. | 太好了 关门了 |
[18:40] | Louise, it’s over! | 露易丝 结束了 |
[18:42] | Come on, let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[18:44] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[18:48] | God, how small are you? | 天 你怎么这么小 |
[18:50] | Say good-bye to your crappy crops. | 和你的烂植物说再见吧 |
[18:52] | Don’t have to. | 没那个必要 |
[18:53] | You don’t know which plot is mine, Louise. | 你又不知道哪块地是我的 |
[18:55] | Is it the one with the paper plate sign | 该不会是插着纸板标志 上面写着 |
[18:57] | that says Bob’s Beauties? | “鲍勃的小美人”的这块吧 |
[19:00] | No. | 不…是 |
[19:01] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[19:02] | You… Louise, you don’t have to do this! | 你…露易丝 你没必要这样 |
[19:04] | You didn’t have to hire Logan either. | 你也没必要请洛根 |
[19:06] | Louise, please. Those are my babies. | 露易丝 求你了 那可是我的宝贝啊 |
[19:08] | What? These. These are your babies? | 啥 这些么 它们是你的宝贝 |
[19:11] | Yes. Those are… | 是的 那些是… |
[19:13] | Yeah. Why did I… say that | 我怎么会当着我孩子的面 |
[19:15] | in front of my actual baby? | 说出那样的话 |
[19:17] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[19:18] | Right. Yeah, so maybe this whole | 好吧 也许关于菜园的事 |
[19:20] | garden thing was a little selfish. | 我是有点太自私了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, I noticed how the greater good | 我终于明白 更高的利益 |
[19:25] | meant doing the thing you like to do. | 就是尽情做自己想做的事 |
[19:27] | You’re right. You know what? | 你说得对 |
[19:29] | Do it. Cut them. Cut them down. | 动手吧 都剪了吧 |
[19:31] | – What? Really? – Yeah, do it. | -什么 真的吗 -动手吧 |
[19:33] | I deserve it. I can’t watch. | 我罪有应得 我还是不看了 |
[19:38] | I can’t. It’s not their fault. | 我没办法 不是它们的错 |
[19:40] | That’s right. It’s my fault. | 说得对 是我的错 |
[19:41] | – So I’m gonna cut you. – What? | -那我就剪你吧 -什么 |
[19:43] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[19:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:46] | Look, I’m sorry I hired Logan. | 抱歉我请了洛根 |
[19:47] | I-I know how much you don’t like him. | 我知道你很不喜欢他 |
[19:49] | Yeah, I’m pretty open about that, Dad. | 是的 我公开表示很多次了 老爸 |
[19:51] | Plus, I mean, the restaurant is our place. | 而且 餐馆是我们的地盘 |
[19:54] | And I like it that way. | 我希望它能一直那样 |
[19:55] | I know you do. I mean, sort of. | 我知道 算是知道吧 |
[19:57] | I had a suspicion. | 我曾经怀疑过 |
[19:58] | But you do hide it pretty well. | 因为你感情隐藏得很好 |
[20:00] | – Thank you. -I’m sorry I put my sweet peas | -多谢 -抱歉我醉心于小甜豆 |
[20:02] | before my Sweet Pea. | 把我真的”小甜豆”给忽略了 |
[20:04] | – Is that nickname thing working at all now? – No. | -你习惯这个昵称了吗 -没有 |
[20:07] | Can you forgive me anyway? | 那你能先原谅我吗 |
[20:08] | Under one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[20:10] | – You’re fired! – What? | -你被炒了 -什么 |
[20:12] | She can’t fire me. Right? | 她不能炒我 对吗 |
[20:14] | Of course she can’t. | 当然不能 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I think she just did. | 我看她刚就炒了 |
[20:16] | Louise is actually our human resources person now. | 露易丝现在是我们人力资源部的了 |
[20:19] | And I’m executive vice president of new business! | 而我是新业务的执行总经理 |
[20:21] | Oh, man, I’ve just been bussing tables. | 天呐 就我还在擦桌子呢 |
[20:23] | Logan, if you need a recommendation, here’s one: | 洛根 如果你需要建议 听好了 |
[20:26] | put a bag on your face. | 给脸上罩个袋子吧 |
[20:27] | I’ll put a bag on your face. | 我会在你脸上罩一个的 |
[20:29] | Okay, hon, I’m gonna have security walk you out now. | 好了 亲爱的 我得让保安请你出去了 |
[20:31] | – No. – Well, I hope you enjoyed | -我不 -鲍勃 希望你有 |
[20:33] | your last trip to the garden, Bob. | 好好珍惜最后一趟菜园之旅 |
[20:34] | Because it was your last trip. | 你以后别想再去了 |
[20:37] | I know. That’s why I dug up all my plants | 我知道 所以我才把所有植物 |
[20:38] | and brought them home. | 都挖回家了 |
[20:39] | – And I used your wheelbarrow. – My… | -我还借用了你的手推车 -我的.. |
[20:41] | You’re not allowed to use that. | 谁允许你用的 |
[20:42] | It already happened. | 用都用了 |
[20:43] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你拿我也没辙啊 |
[20:44] | And I broke the lock on your gate. | 我还撬开了你大门的锁 |
[20:47] | Which I will replace. | 我会给你换一个的 |
[20:48] | Which is what you should do with your eggplant. | 你也该把你的茄子给换一换了 |
[20:50] | It looks leggy. | 看着好娇小 |
[20:52] | – Logan, let’s go. – You’re all nuts. | -洛根 我们走 -你们都疯了 |
[20:54] | so if you want to shoot me your e-mail, | 你要是愿意把你的邮箱地址告诉我 |
[20:56] | I can just send you the rest of my boy questions. | 我可以把我剩下有关的男生问题发给你 |
[20:58] | Absolutely not. | 才不要 |
[20:59] | “Absolutely not” At what .Com? | 才不要@ 啥邮箱 |
[21:01] | Bye, Cynthia. | 拜 辛西娅 |
[21:02] | I spilled water on your laptop. | 我往你的笔记本电脑上泼了水 |
[21:04] | She didn’t hear me. She’ll figure it out. | 她没听到 但她会发现的 |
[21:09] | Looking a little cramped. | 感觉有点挤啊 |
[21:10] | Yeah, we probably should’ve just planted one. | 是啊 我们也许应该只种一株的 |
[21:13] | – Oh, no! – Oh, God! | -不 -天呐 |
[21:14] | *Tomatoes and sweet peas and green beans * | *番茄甜豆和青豆* |
[21:17] | *It’s a dream come true * | *梦想成真的时候* |
[21:20] | *I want to take her stupid neck and ring it * | *真想抓住她的头 扭一扭* |
[21:23] | *That’s what I want to do, too, but with him * | *我也想抓住他的头 扭一扭* |
[21:26] | *The only thing greener than these plants is my thumb* | *比植物更绿的是我的手指头* |
[21:29] | *How did we ever get * | *怎会沦落至* |
[21:31] | *Stuck with these bums? * | *与无赖缠纠* |
[21:32] | *The restaurant’s now a crappy place * | *餐厅已成垃圾场* |
[21:36] | *I think I found my happy place * | *我已找到快乐天堂* |
[21:43] | *I’m like a British lady in my garden, and my… * | *好似菜园英女郎* |