时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gene, breakfast. Yum! | 吉恩 吃早餐了 很好吃哦 |
[00:03] | Sorry I took so long, | 抱歉来迟了 |
[00:04] | but I think you’ll agree it was worth the wait. | 但我想你们会一致认为等待是值得的 |
[00:08] | Why are you wearing your fancy clothes? | 你干嘛穿这么隆重 |
[00:10] | Why aren’t you wearing yours? | 你干嘛穿这么随便 |
[00:12] | These are my fancy clothes. | 对我来说这就很隆重了 |
[00:14] | Gene’s all dressed up for the school-wide mock trial. | 吉恩精心打扮是为了学校的模拟法庭 |
[00:17] | He’s the big, tough prosecutor. | 他会担任强壮能干的原告律师 |
[00:19] | Oh,right. Right. | 啊 对对 |
[00:20] | I’m a sharp-dressed, silver-tongued devil. | 我是一表人才 口若悬河的恶魔 |
[00:22] | And he’s going up against Louise, | 他将对决露易丝 |
[00:24] | the savvy defense lawyer. | 精明的辩护律师 |
[00:26] | It’s Belcher against Belcher! | 贝尔彻对决贝尔彻 |
[00:29] | We win either way! | 不管怎样我们都是赢家 |
[00:30] | It is impressive that our kids | 两个孩子都被选上当律师 |
[00:31] | got chosen to be the lawyers. | 真是不可思议 |
[00:33] | It really is. Also, totally random. | 也很随机 |
[00:35] | Yep. Literally picked out of a hat. | 没错 实际上就是抽签选的 |
[00:37] | And we can’t forget the most important role of all– | 我们不能忘记这当中最重要的角色 |
[00:39] | Tina the juror! | 陪审员蒂娜 |
[00:41] | With great jury comes great responsibility. | 伟大的陪审员需要很强的责任心 |
[00:43] | You lucked out, T. | 你很走运啊 蒂娜 |
[00:44] | I wish I could sit on the jury and zone out | 我也想坐在陪审员的位置上发呆 |
[00:46] | while we do a mock trial of Snow White. | 让他们去搞他们的白雪公主模拟审判 |
[00:48] | Whoa, do you think the Evil Queen | 你认为邪恶皇后 |
[00:51] | gave Snow White a poison apple? | 给了白雪公主有毒的苹果吗 |
[00:53] | – Yes! – That’s for a jury of her peers to decide. | -是的 -这得她的同学陪审员来决定 |
[00:56] | But probably. | 但应该是真的 |
[00:56] | It’s just so babyish. | 真是幼稚死 |
[00:58] | I mean, why can’t we do a mock trial | 我们为什么不能做 |
[00:59] | of a double homicide or something? | 双尸命案之类的模拟审判呢 |
[01:01] | Double homicide. Twice as nice! | 双尸命案 双倍精彩 |
[01:04] | Okay, everyone, | 好了 大家 |
[01:05] | Judge Conklin is just outside, and he’s ready to begin. | 康克林法官就在门外 可以开始了 |
[01:08] | He’s retired, but today he’s going to hear our case | 他已经退休 今天来帮我们主持法庭 |
[01:10] | and guide us through the process. | 指导我们走一遍审判流程 |
[01:12] | I want to be Snow White. | 我想当白雪公主 |
[01:14] | Snow way. | 梦吧 |
[01:15] | Bailiff Zeke, | 齐克法警 |
[01:16] | why don’t you get us started? | 你引导大家开始吧 |
[01:17] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 注意 注意 |
[01:18] | The court of the Honorable Judge Conklin is now in session. | 尊敬的康克林法官即将入庭 |
[01:22] | – All rise. – Honorable? | -全体起立 -尊敬的 |
[01:24] | I haven’t been called that since 1997. | 1997年后就没人再这么称呼我了 |
[01:26] | Maybe you should call me | 也许你们该称我为 |
[01:27] | the “Somewhat respectable” Judge Conklin. | “有点”令人尊敬的康克林法官 |
[01:31] | He’s funny! | 他真幽默 |
[01:33] | The somewhat wet and messy Judge Conklin. | 有点湿有点邋遢的康克林法官 |
[01:35] | I had a little accident. Just water, not pee. | 我遇到一点事故 只是水 不是尿 |
[01:38] | God, this guy’s got no filter. | 天哪 这兄弟太实诚了 |
[01:40] | Be seated! | 就座 |
[01:42] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 漫长的一天啊 |
[01:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开庭 |
[01:44] | We will first hear from the prosecution. | 我们先听听原告的陈述 |
[01:47] | Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, | 法官大人 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[01:49] | here are the facts: the Evil Queen | 以下就是事实的真相 |
[01:51] | was jealous of my client, the gorgeous, | 邪恶皇后出于对我的当事人 美丽动人 |
[01:53] | but-a-little-sun-wouldn’t- kill-her Snow White, | 但有点太白的白雪公主的嫉妒 |
[01:54] | and gave her a poison apple, | 给了她一个毒苹果 |
[01:56] | sending her into a sleeping death. | 导致她长睡不起 |
[01:58] | To sum it up, not cool. | 用一句话总结就是 一点都不酷 |
[02:00] | So do your thing and return a verdict of guilty. | 请尽你们的职责 做出有罪的判决 |
[02:02] | Okay, counterpoint: she’s not guilty. | 好了 辩方观点 她无罪 |
[02:06] | Thank you . | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | – Louise? – Yes ma’am? | -露易丝 -什么事 |
[02:08] | If you don’t want to participate, | 如果你不想参与 |
[02:09] | then you can just write a thousand-word essay | 可以选择就司法系统写一篇 |
[02:10] | on the legal system, due tomorrow. | 一千字的论文 明天交给我 |
[02:12] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么辩啊 |
[02:14] | I mean, her first name is “Evil.” | 她名字里都有邪恶两个字好吗 |
[02:16] | – Louise… – Fine. | -露易丝 -好吧 |
[02:19] | You know any places that make good food, Bob? | 你知道什么好吃的餐厅吗 鲍勃 |
[02:22] | Yeah, Mort, why? | 知道 莫特 怎么了 |
[02:24] | I’m hosting my mom’s birthday party, | 我要帮我们母亲办生日宴 |
[02:25] | and I need a caterer. | 需要一名厨师 |
[02:26] | Oh, okay. So… us? Bob’s Burgers? | 我们 开心汉堡店如何 |
[02:30] | Oh, God no! | 天 不行 |
[02:31] | – Geez, Mort. – Yeah, what the hell? | – 太伤人了莫特 -就是 啥意思 |
[02:32] | If I was having a funeral, | 如果我要办葬礼 |
[02:34] | I’d get my dead bodies from your place. | 我肯定会找你 |
[02:36] | No, no, no, no, don’t get me wrong, it’s not you. | 不不不不 别误会 不是你们的问题 |
[02:38] | It’s just that my mom’s picky. | 是我母亲太挑剔 |
[02:40] | If it doesn’t have a shrimp on it, she won’t eat it. | 没有虾的食物她都不吃 |
[02:42] | I love your food, too– sorry to interrupt– | 我也很喜欢你们的菜 抱歉打断你们了 |
[02:44] | but I found something in it that I don’t love… this. | 但我在里面发现了我不喜欢的东西 这个 |
[02:48] | – Oh, God! – Can we make you another one? | -天哪 -我们再给你做一个行吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’m not sure I could eat another burger. | 我觉得我应该吃不下了 |
[02:52] | I’ll take it. | 我替你吃 |
[02:53] | Look, we’re really sorry about this. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[02:55] | Let us um… let us comp your meal. | 我们给您免餐吧 |
[02:57] | No, no. Are you sure? | 不用 不用 真的吗 |
[02:58] | Yes. We insist. | 是的 我们坚持 |
[02:59] | Well, in that case, thank you. | 既然这样 那谢了 |
[03:01] | Have a great day! | 祝生活愉快 |
[03:03] | This is a brown hair. That’s weird. | 这头发是棕色的 奇怪 |
[03:05] | Makes me wonder how much hair | 我在想这些年 |
[03:06] | I’ve eaten here over the years. | 我在你这里吃了多少头发 |
[03:08] | Probably a whole mullet’s worth. | 也许得有一整颗胭脂鱼头了 |
[03:10] | 胭脂鱼头 指一种发型 前面两侧短 脑后长 | |
[03:11] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[03:13] | So, you’re a charming prince, huh? | 你就是白马王子是吧 |
[03:15] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[03:16] | And what kind of charmer goes around kissing dead girls? | 哪门子白马王子会到处去亲女尸 |
[03:20] | I was trying to revive her with my true-love kiss. | 我是想用我的真爱之吻唤醒她 |
[03:22] | Get off my back! | 别找茬 |
[03:23] | How many corpses did you kiss | 在发现白雪公主前 |
[03:25] | before you found your Snow White, Romeo? | 你已经亲过多少具死尸了 罗密欧 |
[03:28] | – None. – How many?! | -没有 -多少 |
[03:29] | – One. – How many?! | -一个 -多少 |
[03:30] | – Four! – How many?! | -四个 -多少 |
[03:31] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you think?! | 你好好想想 |
[03:33] | Ms. Jacobson, help! | 雅各布森老师 救我 |
[03:35] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[03:36] | Are you going somewhere with this, Counselor? | 你问这问题有什么目的吗 律师 |
[03:38] | No, not really, I just wanted | 并没有 我只是想 |
[03:39] | to upset the witness, Your Honor. | 气气证人 法官大人 |
[03:40] | – Looks like you did it. – I did it, yeah. | -看来你做到了 -是的 我做到了 |
[03:42] | If there are no further questions, | 如果没有其它问题 |
[03:43] | it’s time for the jury to deliberate. | 那就该让陪审团商议结果了 |
[03:45] | All right, then, I guess I ask for a mistrial. | 好吧 我想申请无效审判 |
[03:48] | It’s impossible for my client, the Evil Queen, | 我的当事人邪恶皇后 |
[03:51] | to get a fair trial here because | 根本不可能得到公平的审判 |
[03:52] | everyone knows the story of Snow White. | 因为人人都知道白雪公主的故事 |
[03:55] | No one has ever asked for a mistrial. | 还没人申请过无效审判呢 |
[03:57] | So you’ll grant me one? | 所以你同意吗 |
[03:59] | No. The jury seems impartial and capable. | 不 我看陪审团大公至正 精明能干 |
[04:01] | And mysterious, with a hint of glamour. | 还神秘莫测 魅力动人 |
[04:03] | Jury, how do you find the defendant? | 陪审团 你们对被告的意见是 |
[04:05] | The impartial, capable, | 大公至正 精明能干 |
[04:07] | mysterious and glamorous jury | 神秘莫测 魅力动人的陪审团 |
[04:08] | rules in favor of the prosecution. | 判原告胜诉 |
[04:10] | We find the Evil Queen guilty. | 邪恶皇后有罪 |
[04:12] | – Shocking. – Sweet Lady Justice! | -震惊 -美丽的正义女神 |
[04:14] | No, I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[04:16] | – Yes, you did! – I-I did not! | -你有 -我没有 |
[04:18] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:19] | Mr. Frond stole my yogurt! | 福旺德老师偷了我的酸奶 |
[04:21] | Look! This is his trash can. | 看 这是他的垃圾桶 |
[04:23] | Gasp! Right? | 吓人 对吧 |
[04:24] | I did not eat that yogurt. | 那盒酸奶不是我吃的 |
[04:26] | It’s a crime of passion fruit! | 这是百香果之罪 |
[04:28] | Sounds like you need a lawyer. | 看来你需要一位律师 |
[04:29] | Hey, let’s try this in student court! | 我们在学生模拟法庭试试吧 |
[04:31] | We’ve already got a judge. | 我们这儿有现成的法官 |
[04:33] | Oh, I mean, we were gonna try | 我们本来明天是要 |
[04:35] | the Three Little Pigs tomorrow. | 用《三只小猪》的案例的 |
[04:36] | I’m fine taking this to student court. | 我同意上诉学生法庭 |
[04:38] | Let the whole school see that Mr. Frond is | 让全校人看看 福旺德老师 |
[04:40] | a dirty yogurt thief! | 是个卑鄙的酸奶小偷 |
[04:41] | I am not a thief! | 我不是小偷 |
[04:43] | I’d be happy to take this to student court. | 我同意上学生法庭 |
[04:45] | Well, I’d preside over this case. | 那我来主持这个案字 |
[04:47] | Maybe the fairy tale trials are too predictable. | 审童话故事似乎太没悬念了 |
[04:49] | You think? | 你终于发现了 |
[04:50] | Let’s see what they can do with a real case. | 那看看学生们怎么应付真实案件吧 |
[04:52] | Well, if everyone’s on board, | 如果大家都同意 |
[04:54] | I guess we can try this one tomorrow. | 我们明天就来试试 |
[04:56] | We won’t need re-enactors, | 明天不需要事件重演 |
[04:57] | so Jimmy Jr., Tammy and Jocelyn can join the jury. | 小吉米和乔丝玲可以加入陪审团 |
[05:01] | Jimmy Jr. On the jury? | 小吉米加入陪审团 |
[05:02] | Jimmy Jury– I know who I want to get sequestered with. | 吉米陪审员 我知道休庭时间会和谁共度了 |
[05:05] | He’s my sequestiny. | 我的真名陪审员 |
[05:06] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[05:07] | What happens when you find Frond guilty? | 如果是福旺德有罪呢 |
[05:09] | Does this school have the death penalty? | 学校有死刑吗 |
[05:11] | How about if the jury finds him guilty, | 如果陪审团认为他有罪 |
[05:14] | he has to wear a sign all day that says, | 他得戴一天的牌子 |
[05:16] | “I’m a disgusting yogurt thief.” | 牌子上写 我是肮脏的酸奶小偷 |
[05:18] | Ha, yes! | 漂亮 |
[05:19] | And, if he’s found innocent, | 如果他无罪 |
[05:21] | then you have to wear a sign all day that reads, | 那你就要戴牌子 上面写 |
[05:24] | “I’m a filthy liar mouth.” | 我是嘴巴不干净的骗子 |
[05:25] | – Perfect! – Tammy and I will make the signs. | -完美 -我和苔米可以做牌子 |
[05:27] | It’s gonna be so fun. | 肯定很有意思 |
[05:29] | Jocelyn, will you please make my sign for me? | 乔丝玲 帮我把我那块做了好吗 |
[05:30] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[05:31] | So we’ll keep Zeke as the bailiff, | 那么齐克来做法警 |
[05:33] | Gene, you’ll be prosecuting, | 吉恩 你担任控方律师 |
[05:34] | and, Louise, since you were finally | 露易丝 鉴于你当辩护律师 |
[05:36] | making some progress as a defender, | 终于有了些进步 |
[05:38] | you get to defend Mr. Frond. | 你来为福旺德老师辩护 |
[05:39] | – Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. – What? | -不不不不不 -什么 不不不不 |
[05:41] | No, no. | 不要 |
[05:56] | Look, I don’t like you, and you don’t like me, | 听着 我俩互相不待见 |
[05:59] | but I guess I’m responsible for your defense. | 但我还是要为你辩护 |
[06:01] | Yes, that’s scary, but I’m sure | 没错 非常可怕 |
[06:03] | you’ll do everything in your power… | 但是我相信你会竭尽所能 |
[06:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:05] | I was gonna go the other way with it. | 我想的正好相反 |
[06:07] | All you got to do is cop a plea so we can get out of here. | 你只需要简单认个罪 我们就可以撤了 |
[06:10] | You’ll be home in time to talk to your cats | 来得及赶回家和你的猫聊天 |
[06:11] | and knit yourself to sleep. | 织毛衣织到睡着 |
[06:13] | No, no, no, no, no. No deal, I’m innocent. | 不不不 这样不行 我是无辜的 |
[06:15] | Who cares! Just say you did it, | 无所谓 就说你喝了 |
[06:17] | buy him a yogurt, and we’re done here. | 再给他买一盒 皆大欢喜 |
[06:19] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[06:21] | Don’t hiss at me. | 别这样跟我小声说话 |
[06:22] | All rise for the somewhat respectable | 全体起立 欢迎”有点”令人尊敬的 |
[06:24] | Judge Conklin. | 康克林法官 |
[06:25] | I guess I brought that on myself. | 我知道这是我自找的 |
[06:26] | Today, you, the jury, will hear the case | 今天 你们陪审团将审理 |
[06:29] | of Mr. Ambrose v. Mr. Frond, | 安布罗斯老师和福旺德老师的案子 |
[06:31] | one of whom will wear the hilarious sign | 其中一人 按照我们昨天的商定 |
[06:33] | we discussed yesterday. | 将戴上搞笑的牌子 |
[06:33] | 我是肮脏的酸奶小偷 我是嘴巴不干净的骗子 | |
[06:34] | The signs look really good. | 牌子做得真好 |
[06:36] | – They’re fine. They look really good. | -还凑合 -很不错 |
[06:38] | They’re just fine. | 只是凑合 |
[06:40] | I should instruct the jury | 在此告知陪审团 |
[06:41] | that until the trial is over, | 审理结束之前 |
[06:43] | you may not discuss the case. | 你们不能对案件进行讨论 |
[06:45] | Forbidden conversation. | 禁忌的对话 |
[06:47] | So, how about this case, huh? | 你怎么看这案子 |
[06:48] | – What? – I know. We shouldn’t. | -什么 -我知道 我们不该说话 |
[06:50] | We mustn’t. | 不可以说话 |
[06:51] | I-I don’t, I-I can’t… | 我没 我不 |
[06:53] | What-what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[06:54] | Exactly. | 我明白 |
[06:55] | Let’s begin with the opening statements. | 让我们从开庭陈述开始 |
[06:58] | As far back as I can remember, | 在我记忆中 安布罗斯老师 |
[07:00] | Mr. Ambrose has been hollerin’ on | 很久以前就在对控诉 |
[07:02] | about Mr. Frond stealin’ his yogurt. | 福旺德老师偷吃了他的酸奶 |
[07:04] | Why is he talking like that? | 他为什么要这样说话 |
[07:05] | Problem was there wasn’t no proof! | 唯一的问题是没有证据 |
[07:08] | But now, we have more evidence than an alligator | 但现在 我们的证据就像 |
[07:11] | with a full belly next to an empty crawfish bucket. | 刚吃完一桶龙虾的鳄鱼 肚子圆鼓鼓的鳄鱼 |
[07:14] | I don’t understand what he’s saying. | 我听不懂他在说什么 |
[07:16] | Can I interrupt here? | 抱歉打断你 |
[07:17] | The court asks that you use your normal speaking voice. | 法庭要求你使用正常声音说话 |
[07:20] | I mean, personally, I really like it, | 虽然我个人很喜欢你这声音 |
[07:22] | but it’s confusing the jury. | 但这会对陪审团造成困扰 |
[07:23] | Oh, boo. | 切 |
[07:25] | Mr. Ambrose’s yogurt container was found | 安布罗斯老师的酸奶盒 |
[07:27] | in Mr. Frond’s trash can. | 在福旺德老师的垃圾桶里被发现 |
[07:29] | End of story. I’m good at law! | 讲完了 我真是司法天才 |
[07:32] | Applause. Applause! | 赞同 鼓掌 |
[07:33] | Ladies and gentleman of the jury, | 陪审团各位女士们先生们 |
[07:35] | maybe he didn’t do it. | 也许他没有偷酸奶 |
[07:36] | Huh? Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:38] | That’s it? That’s all you got?! | 就这样 就这么点 |
[07:39] | Oh, we also have a right to a speedy trial, | 我们有权要求快速审理 |
[07:41] | so let’s get this going, huh? | 所以赶紧的吧 |
[07:44] | Hey, that guy looks familiar. | 那个人看起来挺眼熟 |
[07:45] | – Bob, that’s Teddy. – Hi, Bob. | -那是泰迪 鲍勃 -嗨 鲍勃 |
[07:47] | No, out the window. | 不是 窗外那个 |
[07:48] | I think that’s the guy | 像就是昨天 |
[07:49] | who found the hair in his burger here yesterday. | 在汉堡里发现头发那位 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I think it is. | 好像是的 |
[07:53] | Hey, Jimmy, did that guy find a hair in his food? | 吉米 那人是不是在他的菜里发现了头发 |
[07:55] | What? Don’t yell that across the street! | 啥 别站在街对面喊 |
[07:57] | I’m over here, come on! | 我在这里 过来 |
[07:59] | That guy was in my place yesterday, Jimmy. | 那人昨天来了我的店 |
[08:01] | Let me guess, he found a hair on his last bite, | 我猜猜 他吃到最后一口时发现了头发 |
[08:03] | – and you comped his meal? – Yeah. | -你给他免了单 -是的 |
[08:05] | – That guy is a scammer. – What a jerk! | -那人是个骗子 -混蛋 |
[08:08] | Lin, who is watching the restaurant? | 琳 餐馆谁看 |
[08:10] | Mort and Teddy. | 莫特和泰迪 |
[08:11] | I can’t believe that guy was scamming. | 那人居然是骗子 |
[08:13] | He seemed nice– we were jib-jabbing about his job. | 人模人样的 我们还在闲扯他的工作呢 |
[08:15] | Don’t say jib-jabbing. | 别用闲扯这个词 |
[08:16] | Wait, where does he work? | 等等 他在哪上班 |
[08:18] | He’s, like, a celebrity impersonator. | 他好像是那种模仿名人的演员 |
[08:19] | Like, you rent him for parties. | 你可以雇他在派对上表演 |
[08:21] | He gave me a free taste of his Pacino. | 他免费给我表演了一下帕西诺 |
[08:23] | It was eye-opening. | 真是大开眼界 |
[08:24] | Well, maybe we can track him down. | 我们也许可以找到他 |
[08:26] | Oh, you want to get back at him, huh? | 你想报复他 |
[08:29] | Shave his head, cook his hair | 剃光他的头发 |
[08:31] | and feed it to him? | 煮了喂他吃 |
[08:32] | N-No… | 不是 |
[08:33] | Replace all the shoes in his house | 把他家里的鞋子 |
[08:34] | with shoes one size smaller. | 都换成小一码的 |
[08:36] | We Amélie the guy. | 我们来当他的海螺姑娘 |
[08:37] | Teddy, is there anyone in the restaurant? | 泰迪 有人在餐馆里吗 |
[08:39] | Mort. Oh, nope. There he is. | 莫特在 他出来了 |
[08:41] | Something’s burning! | 有东西烧焦了 |
[08:44] | That’s where you ate the yogurt, | 你就是在这里把酸奶喝掉的 |
[08:45] | but it wasn’t yo gurt, was it?! | 但不是你的酸奶 是不是 |
[08:48] | – No! – You admit you ate it! | -不是 -你承认是你喝的了 |
[08:50] | No, I’m saying it wasn’t my ‘gurt, and I didn’t eat it. | 不是 这不是我的酸奶 我也没喝 |
[08:53] | Yes, you did. No further questions. Gotcha! | 就是你喝的 没有别的问题了 |
[08:56] | So you walked from here to there. | 所以你从这儿走到了那儿 |
[08:58] | When, exactly, did you eat the yogurt? | 准确的说你是什么时候喝的酸奶 |
[09:00] | I didn’t eat the yogurt! | 我没有喝酸奶 |
[09:03] | I’m satisfied. | 我问完了 |
[09:05] | Louise? I hate to be that guy, | 露易丝 我不想唱黑脸 |
[09:07] | but you have an obligation | 但你有责任 |
[09:08] | to provide this man with a defense. | 为这位先生辩护 |
[09:10] | Working with what I got, Your Honor. | 我已尽我所能了 法官大人 |
[09:12] | Let’s get this party started. | 咱赶紧开始吧 |
[09:14] | I call to the stand Ms. Selbo! | 我要传唤賽尔珀小姐 |
[09:16] | Hey, Jimmy Junior, do you think | 小吉米 你觉得 |
[09:17] | he’s gonna lead this witness or what? | 他会诱导证人吗还是怎样 |
[09:19] | Stop it, Tina, you’re gonna get us in trouble. | 别说了蒂娜 这样我俩会惹祸上身的 |
[09:21] | Guilty as charged. | 我认罪 |
[09:23] | So, Ms. Selbo, you are a receptionista? | 賽尔珀小姐 你是前台接待员是吧 |
[09:26] | I’m the school receptionist, yes. | 对的 我是学校接待员 |
[09:28] | And a person in your position | 你这个岗位的人 |
[09:29] | must see and hear a lot of things. | 肯定能看到听到很多事吧 |
[09:31] | Sitting at the front desk, | 坐在前台 |
[09:32] | watching the race of mankind go by? | 看人来人往 |
[09:35] | Yes, but I’m very discreet. | 对 但我言行谨慎 |
[09:36] | What do you know about Misters Ambrose and Frond? | 你对安布罗斯和福旺德老师有何印象 |
[09:39] | Where to begin? | 从哪说起呢 |
[09:40] | Mr. Frond gets a call from his mother at least once a day. | 福旺德老师每天至少接一通他妈的来电 |
[09:43] | Oh, there’s a surprise. | 毫不惊讶 |
[09:44] | And Mr. Ambrose uses the computer room | 安布罗斯先生在电脑室待几小时 |
[09:46] | after hours to work on his sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire– | 写《窈窕奶爸》的续集 |
[09:48] | “Mrs. Doubtwater.” | 《发福奶爸》 |
[09:50] | It’s a prequel, you ass! | 是前传 笨蛋 |
[09:51] | Okay, everyone, okay, I think it’s best | 好了各位 我觉得我们现在 |
[09:53] | we just keep this focused on the yogurt case for now. | 最好把关注点放到酸奶案上 |
[09:57] | Ms. Selbo, do you have any ‘gurt-related gossip? | 賽尔珀小姐 你知道什么酸奶的八卦吗 |
[09:59] | Any hot ‘gurt goss? | 劲爆的酸奶八卦 |
[10:01] | Well, Mr. Ambrose is always leaving | 安布罗斯经常 |
[10:02] | his yogurt spoons lying around. | 乱放酸奶勺子 |
[10:04] | Wait, what do you mean he leaves them lying around? | 等等 什么叫他把勺子乱放 |
[10:07] | These yogurts have a plastic spoon in the lid, | 酸奶盖子上都有一个塑料勺子 |
[10:09] | for the yogurt eater on the go. | 可以随时用来舀酸奶喝 |
[10:10] | Yeah, or a yogurt thief on the go, like Mr. Frond! | 或是给酸奶贼用了 比如福旺德老师 |
[10:13] | Look at the yogurt container! | 看看那酸奶盒子 |
[10:15] | The spoon is still in the lid! | 勺子还在盖子上 |
[10:17] | How did I eat it? | 我怎么吃 |
[10:18] | Probably with your tongue, like a dirty frog! | 可能就用舌头喝的 像只脏兮兮的青蛙 |
[10:21] | Impossible– I have a tiny tongue, see?! | 不可能 我舌头很短 看到没 |
[10:24] | Put that away! | 辣眼睛 |
[10:27] | So this is the Internet. | 这就是传说中的互联网 |
[10:29] | Scroll back up. There he is! | 滚回上面 那就是他 |
[10:30] | Bingo! We got you, buddy. | 找到你啦伙计 |
[10:32] | Austin Powers, Mario or Luigi? | 《王牌大间谍》 马里奥或路易吉 |
[10:34] | Hey! Borat! Let’s get that one! | 《波拉特》 让他演那个吧 |
[10:34] | 《波拉特》 喜剧电影 讲述哈萨克主播波拉特到美国学习的故事 | |
[10:37] | This isn’t supposed to be fun, Teddy. | 我们不是来玩的 泰迪 |
[10:38] | – Why not? – ‘Cause we’re getting revenge. | -为什么 -我们要报仇 |
[10:40] | We’re gonna do to him what he did to us, | 我们要以牙还牙 |
[10:42] | make him work and then not pay. | 让他来干活 不给他付钱 |
[10:44] | He’s available tomorrow. | 他明天有空 |
[10:45] | Wait, what are we just gonna book him? | 等等 我们就这样约他吗 |
[10:47] | I mean, he’d recognize us. | 他会认出我们的 |
[10:48] | He isn’t gonna recognize my mother. | 他认不出我妈 |
[10:50] | Which is why we’re gonna book him | 所以我们要约他 |
[10:51] | for her birthday party. | 去她的生日派对 |
[10:52] | So Mort, are you sure this won’t ruin her party? | 莫特 这不会毁了她的派对吗 |
[10:54] | Are you kidding? This is her kind of thing. | 你开玩笑吗 她就好这口 |
[10:56] | She loves revenge. | 她最爱复仇 |
[10:57] | Revenge and shrimp. | 复仇和虾 |
[11:00] | Look, it’s no use. | 这没用的 |
[11:01] | That spoon thing went nowhere. | 勺子并不能证明什么 |
[11:02] | So time to cop a plea, okay? | 所以是时候坦白从宽了好吗 |
[11:04] | But I didn’t do it. | 可不是我干的 |
[11:05] | Falsely accused, huh? | 被污冤枉了是吗 |
[11:07] | I’ve been there. All the time. | 我也遭遇过 经常 |
[11:09] | By you. | 被你冤枉 |
[11:10] | All the time? Really? | 经常 真的吗 |
[11:11] | Well, some of the times. Yeah, really, Mr. Frond. | 偶尔 对的 福旺德老师 |
[11:14] | Well, if I ever did falsely accuse you of anything, | 如果我曾经错怪过你 |
[11:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:18] | ‘Cause this feels really horrible. | 因为这感觉真的很糟糕 |
[11:20] | Well, just save the drama | 这种话省省 |
[11:22] | for the phone call from your mama, okay? | 留着和你妈打电话的时候说好吗 |
[11:24] | – We’re gonna go for the plea deal. – Okay. | -我们认罪 -好吧 |
[11:26] | Come on, it’s our only chance to– wait, what? | 别倔了这是你唯一的机会 等等 什么 |
[11:29] | If you’re not gonna defend me, | 如果你不想为我辩护 |
[11:30] | we should just get this over with. | 我们就该快点结束这一切 |
[11:32] | Okay, great. | 好吧 很好 |
[11:34] | Your Honor, my client, um… | 法官大人 我的委托人 |
[11:36] | My client would like to… | 我的委托人想 |
[11:39] | – Yes? – Sorry, just a moment. | -继续 -对不起 等我一会 |
[11:42] | – So you’re really innocent? – Yes. | -所以你真的是无辜的 -是的 |
[11:44] | But really, really innocent? | 真的是无辜的 |
[11:46] | Yes, that’s what I’ve been telling you. Yes. | 对的 我一直就说我是无辜的 |
[11:48] | Crap. All right. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | Your Honor, my client would like | 法官大人 我的委托人想说 |
[11:51] | to say that he’s innocent, | 他是无辜的 |
[11:53] | and we’re going to keep fighting to prove it, | 不管用多久 |
[11:54] | as long as it takes. | 我们一定要证明他的清白 |
[11:56] | I thought you wanted to get this over with. | 我以为你想早点结束这一切 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I did, but everyone deserves a fair trial. | 我想过 但每个人都应该得到公平的审判 |
[12:01] | Even a broken down, chewed-up, | 即使是像福旺德老师这样 |
[12:03] | spit-out guidance counselor like Mr. Frond. | 脑子进水 成天嚷嚷的辅导员 |
[12:06] | That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said about me. | 这是你说我最好的话了 |
[12:08] | Objection! Gross! | 反对 恶心 |
[12:12] | So how’s the jury going Tina? | 蒂娜 审判进行得如何 |
[12:14] | We’re not supposed to talk about it. | 按规定我们不能讨论案情 |
[12:15] | But it’s all Jimmy Junior and I can do. | 但我和小吉米除此之外啥也做不了 |
[12:17] | It’s intense. | 很惊心动魄 |
[12:18] | We should’ve had this thing wrapped up today, | 我们本来今天就可以结案的 |
[12:20] | but I guess Louise wants to lose tomorrow. | 但看来露易斯想明天再输 |
[12:23] | Oh, I won’t be losing, Gene. | 我不会输的 吉恩 |
[12:25] | I just needed another day to figure out | 我只是需要多一天时间来想 |
[12:26] | how to prove Mr. Frond is innocent. | 怎样证明福旺德老师的清白 |
[12:28] | What? Don’t you want to see him fry? | 什么 你不应该想看他被处以极刑吗 |
[12:30] | I mean, I do. | 反正我想 |
[12:31] | I did, I really did, | 我原来也想 真的 |
[12:34] | but now I’m pretty sure he didn’t do it. | 但我现在相当确定他没偷喝酸奶 |
[12:36] | Pretty sure doesn’t win trials, toots. | “相当确定”可赢不了审判 亲爱的 |
[12:38] | Sounds like this trial is gonna drag on forever. | 感觉审判要没完没了地进行下去了 |
[12:40] | Darn it. Shucks. | 真讨厌 |
[12:42] | Look, I wish I had someone like me | 我希望在我被冤枉时 |
[12:43] | when I was falsely accused. | 也能有人像我一样给我辩护 |
[12:45] | I mean, today me, not yesterday me. | 是今天的我 不是昨天的 |
[12:47] | Yesterday me was phoning it in. | 昨天的我只想敷衍了事 |
[12:49] | My baby’s having a crisis of conscience. | 我的宝贝良心发现啦 |
[12:52] | You’re doing something nice for Mr. Frond. | 要向福旺德老师行善 |
[12:55] | Gross! I am not! | 讨厌 我没有 |
[12:56] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[12:57] | No, I don’t! | 不 我不喜欢 |
[12:58] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[12:59] | You know what? I’m going to bed to think. | 我要上床去思考了 |
[13:01] | I have to think. I have to go think in bed. | 我要思考 必须上床思考 |
[13:02] | You think about how you like him. | 思考你有多喜欢他 |
[13:03] | No, I don’t! | 我不喜欢 |
[13:06] | Today the defense will prove that Mr. Frond | 今天辩方要证明福旺德老师 |
[13:09] | did not steal the yogurt. | 没有偷酸奶 |
[13:11] | And what’s more, | 不仅如此 |
[13:11] | I will show you who did steal the yogurt. | 我还会告诉你们真正的凶手是谁 |
[13:14] | As soon as I figure out who that is. | 等我找出是谁以后 |
[13:16] | Oh, please, we all know Mr. Frond did it. | 拜托 我们都知道是福旺德老师偷的 |
[13:18] | The yogurt was in his trash can. | 酸奶盒就在他的垃圾桶里 |
[13:20] | And no one likes him. | 而且大家都不喜欢他 |
[13:21] | I mean, right? | 对吗 |
[13:22] | Objection to the first part. | 反对第一部分 |
[13:24] | That’s hearsay, I think. | 我认为那是道听途说 |
[13:25] | It’s all hearsay. | 所有事儿都是道听途说 |
[13:26] | You hear it, then you say it. | 听到以后说出来 |
[13:29] | Oh, that is good. | 说得不错 |
[13:30] | I will allow it. | 我允许 |
[13:31] | Of course you’ll allow it. | 你当然允许 |
[13:33] | What won’t you allow? | 你有什么不允许的 |
[13:34] | That kind of talk in my courtroom, missy. | 那种话在我的法庭上是不允许的 小姐 |
[13:36] | But in this case, I’ll allow it. | 但在这个案子里 我允许 |
[13:38] | Wow, this judge sure is permissive. | 这个法官好宽容 |
[13:41] | God. | 我受够了 |
[13:41] | Your Honor? | 法官大人 |
[13:42] | Tina won’t stop talking to me about the case | 蒂娜老跟我讨论案子 |
[13:44] | and we’re not supposed to do that, right? | 我们不该那样做的 对吗 |
[13:45] | Well, technically you’re right, | 理论上说你是对的 |
[13:47] | but you’re coming off a little whiney. | 但你有点太斤斤计较了 |
[13:49] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[13:50] | You’re back. Where were we? | 你回来了 我们说到哪儿了 |
[13:52] | Anyway, look at the map. | 那么 我们来看地图 |
[13:54] | Mr. Frond’s office is between the teacher’s lounge | 福旺德老师的办公室在教师休息室 |
[13:57] | and the cafeteria. | 和食堂之间 |
[13:58] | It would’ve been easy for someone to eat that yogurt | 很有可能有人在经过走廊的时候 |
[14:01] | as they walked down the hall, finish it, | 吃掉那盒酸奶 |
[14:03] | and throw it in Mr. Frond’s trash can. | 吃完扔进福旺德老师的垃圾桶里 |
[14:05] | So the question is who would’ve been | 问题是谁在放学后 |
[14:08] | in the teacher’s lounge after school, | 还会在教师休息室里 |
[14:10] | when teachers are rushing out to their second jobs? | 在老师们匆匆赶去赚外快的时候 |
[14:12] | Who would’ve gone from there to the cafeteria? | 谁会从那里去食堂 |
[14:15] | Oh, I don’t know. Wait, yes I do. | 我不知道 等等 我知道 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God! He’s right there! | 我的天 他就在那儿 |
[14:19] | Yes, Mr. Frond was in the teacher’s lounge | 是的 福旺德老师周一下午 |
[14:21] | on Monday afternoon. | 是在教师休息室 |
[14:22] | But witnesses place two other people there | 但目击者称在那天下午 |
[14:25] | on that same afternoon. | 还有另外两个人在那里 |
[14:26] | I call back to the stand Ms. Selbo. | 我再次传唤回证人賽尔珀小姐 |
[14:30] | So, Ms. Selbo, you were in the teacher’s lounge | 賽尔珀小姐 就在酸奶不见的几分钟前 |
[14:32] | just minutes before the yogurt went missing, correct? | 你在教师休息室里 对吗 |
[14:35] | Yes, I go there after school and pretend I’m a teacher. | 是的 我放学后会去那里 假装我是老师 |
[14:37] | I use Ms. Jacobson’s mug. | 我会用雅各布森老师的杯子 |
[14:39] | – What? – I mean, I don’t pretend anything | -什么 -我是说 我谁也没装 |
[14:41] | and I use a paper cup. | 而且用的是纸杯 |
[14:42] | And I didn’t take the yogurt. | 我也没拿酸奶 |
[14:43] | And why should we believe you? | 我们为什么该相信你 |
[14:44] | I’m lactose intolerant. | 我乳糖不耐受 |
[14:46] | – You are? – Big time. | -是吗 -相当严重 |
[14:47] | Get me a gallon of milk and I’ll prove it. | 给我一加仑牛奶 我证明给你看 |
[14:49] | I will allow it. | 我允许 |
[14:50] | No, no, no, we’re good. | 不不不 不用了 |
[14:52] | Thanks for letting us crash your birthday party | 谢谢你允许我们突然造访你的生日派对 |
[14:54] | to get revenge on a dirty food scammer. | 向一个吃霸王餐的卑鄙小人报仇 |
[14:56] | You only turn 86 once! | 86岁生日就这么一次 好戏不看白不看 |
[14:58] | Oh, God, is that him? | 天啊 是他吗 |
[14:59] | Get in the closet! | 去衣橱 |
[15:00] | Just me and Linda, or everybody? | 只有我和琳达还是所有人 |
[15:01] | All of us, Teddy! | 所有人 泰迪 |
[15:02] | Mom, we’ll be in the closet. | 妈妈 我们去衣橱里 |
[15:04] | You ladies let him in and enjoy the show. | 你们让他进来 好好享受演出吧 |
[15:10] | The defense calls to the stand Mr. Branca. | 辩方传唤证人布兰卡先生 |
[15:13] | Mr. Branca, please tell the court what you were doing | 布兰卡先生 请告诉大家 |
[15:15] | in the teacher’s lounge after school Monday. | 周一放学后你在教师休息室做什么 |
[15:17] | Same thing I do in there every day, | 一如往常 |
[15:18] | empty the trash, pretend to vacuum. | 倒掉垃圾 假装用吸尘器打扫 |
[15:21] | You know, Branca stuff. | 就是我布兰卡平常干的事儿 |
[15:22] | That carpet probably hides dirt. | 那地毯应该挺能藏灰的 |
[15:24] | Yeah. I just make the sound. | 是的 我只是让机器发出声音 |
[15:27] | Is someone vacuuming? | 有人在用吸尘器吗 |
[15:28] | So what did you do next? | 然后你做了什么 |
[15:30] | Well, I walked down the hallway, | 我沿着走廊 |
[15:32] | mopped up something vomit-ish. | 擦掉一些呕吐物 |
[15:35] | Then what? Then what, Branca? | 然后呢 然后呢 布兰卡 |
[15:37] | Picked up some odds and ends, | 捡起一些零碎的东西 |
[15:38] | a broken scrunchie, a few retainers, a spoon… | 一个坏的发圈 几个牙套 一个勺子 |
[15:41] | What? Did you just say “a spoon”? | 什么 你刚说”一个勺子” |
[15:43] | Yes. Am I saying that right? Spoon. | 是的 我发音对吗 勺子 |
[15:45] | Let me get this straight, | 让我确认一下 |
[15:47] | you’re confessing that you found a spoon Monday after school? | 你是承认在周一放学后找到一个勺子吗 |
[15:50] | Where did you find it, Branca? | 你在哪里找到的 布兰卡 |
[15:52] | In your mouth? | 在你嘴里吗 |
[15:53] | I find spoons all over the place. | 到处都能找到勺子 |
[15:55] | Someone tried to flush a spoon down the toilet | 去年有人想把勺子 |
[15:57] | – three times last year. – My bad. | -冲进马桶 三次 -我的错 |
[15:59] | You want me out there finding your spoons. | 你们想让我帮你们找勺子 |
[16:01] | You need me out there finding your spoons. | 你们需要我帮你们找勺子 |
[16:03] | I mean, who leaves a spoon on a drinking fountain? | 怎么会有人会把勺子留在饮水器上 |
[16:05] | Wait, where did you find the spoon? | 等等 你在哪里找到勺子的 |
[16:07] | On the drinking fountain. | 在饮水器上 |
[16:09] | Thank you. I believe you didn’t do it. | 谢谢 我相信不是你做的 |
[16:11] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:12] | But I know who did. | 但我知道是谁干的了 |
[16:17] | I have one last question for you, Mr. Branca. | 我还有最后一个问题要问你 布兰卡先生 |
[16:19] | The drinking fountain you found the spoon on, | 你在上面发现勺子的饮水器 |
[16:21] | how would you describe it? | 你能描述一下是怎样的吗 |
[16:23] | The… squirty one? | 喷射式的 |
[16:24] | The squirty one. | 喷射式的 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:29] | we all started this trial thinking | 审判开始时我们都认为 |
[16:31] | Mr. Frond was gross and terrible. | 福旺德老师又讨厌又可怕 |
[16:33] | And we still think that. | 我们依然那样认为 |
[16:34] | He’s many things: | 他的确有很多缺点 |
[16:35] | annoying, desperate. | 烦人 可悲 |
[16:37] | But he’s also something else: | 但他同时还有另一个特点 |
[16:39] | innocent. | 天真[清白] |
[16:40] | Mr. Frond didn’t eat Mr. Ambrose’s yogurt. | 福旺德老师没吃安布罗斯老师的酸奶 |
[16:42] | Judge Conklin did. | 是康克林法官吃的 |
[16:45] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天呐 |
[16:46] | – Oh, my goodness. – Do what? | -老天爷 – 啥 |
[16:48] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[16:49] | That is a very serious accusation, Louise. | 露易斯 你这是很严重的指控 |
[16:52] | – Yeah! – Don’t you accuse my judge! | -没错 -竟敢指控我的法官大人 |
[16:54] | Don’t you do it! | 我不许你这么做 |
[16:55] | Present your argument. | 阐述下你的论据 |
[16:56] | You know, I got suspicious when you mentioned | 你说教师休息室的地毯 |
[16:58] | the carpet in the teacher’s lounge probably hides dirt. | 能藏灰 这让我起了疑心 |
[17:01] | It made it sound like you’d been in the teacher’s lounge. | 说得好像你去过似的 |
[17:04] | But it was something else you said | 但更重要的线索 |
[17:05] | when you first walked in on Monday. | 是你周一走进来的时候说的一句话 |
[17:07] | You said you had an accident, | 你说你出了点小事故 |
[17:08] | and it was water, not pee. | 是水 不是尿 |
[17:11] | It was pee! | 难道就是尿 |
[17:13] | No, Zeke. It was water. | 不对 齐克 是水 |
[17:15] | I say Judge Conklin | 我猜 康克林法官 |
[17:17] | went into the teacher’s lounge | 去了教师休息室 |
[17:18] | and helped himself to the yogurt, | 擅自拿走了酸奶 |
[17:20] | ate it as he walked down the hall, | 经过走廊时吃掉了它 |
[17:22] | threw away the container in Mr. Frond’s trash can, | 然后把盒子顺手扔进了福旺德老师的垃圾桶 |
[17:24] | then went to the drinking fountain to wash it down, | 然后去饮水器漱口 |
[17:26] | leaving the spoon on top. | 把勺子留在了上面 |
[17:28] | The squirty fountain did what it does best, | 这时喷泉饮水器使出了它的绝招 |
[17:30] | squirted him, hence the wet sleeve. | 它喷了他 所以法官的袖子才湿了 |
[17:33] | You are… | 你… |
[17:35] | 100% correct. | 完全说对了 |
[17:38] | I looked up to you. | 我多尊敬您啊 |
[17:40] | What I don’t know is why. | 我不清楚的是你的动机 |
[17:42] | Why did you eat a yogurt that did not belong to you? | 你为啥要吃别人的酸奶 |
[17:46] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 为啥 |
[17:47] | It was an honest mistake. | 那只是无心之过 |
[17:48] | Usually at these school mock trials | 一般学校举行模拟审判 |
[17:50] | they have some sort of refreshments. | 都会准备点心 |
[17:52] | I thought the yogurt was your attempt at that. | 我以为酸奶就是你们准备的点心 |
[17:54] | I didn’t know about this new spoon-in-the-lid technology, | 但我没听过把勺子卡盖子上这种技术 |
[17:57] | so I just used one of those old-fashioned metal spoons | 所以我就用了那种老式的不锈钢勺子 |
[18:00] | and I accidentally left it on the fountain. | 然后无意中把它落在了水池 |
[18:02] | But why didn’t you just admit you did it yesterday? | 那你昨天为什么不自首 |
[18:04] | Why make us go through all of this? | 干嘛让我们白花功夫 |
[18:06] | I thought I saw potential in this young defense attorney. | 我看到了这个年轻的辩护律师的潜力 |
[18:09] | When this case fell in our lap, | 既然有现成的案子 |
[18:10] | it seemed like a good challenge. | 不如让她挑战试试 |
[18:12] | So this whole time, you were teaching us. | 这么说你是想给我们上一课 |
[18:15] | And I have to say, I am impressed. | 不得不说 我感到很惊喜 |
[18:17] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你思考的方式 |
[18:19] | You dug deep to find the truth | 深挖寻找真相 |
[18:21] | and saved an innocent man. | 帮一个清白的人挽回了名声 |
[18:22] | Even though you two clearly have issues. | 虽然很明显你俩有过节 |
[18:25] | – We do. – We do. | -是的 -是的 |
[18:26] | Anyway, Mr. Ambrose? | 好了 安布罗斯老师 |
[18:28] | How much was that yogurt? | 那盒酸奶多少钱 |
[18:29] | $2.59, plus tax! | 两块五毛九 税前 |
[18:31] | I’ll give you $3 and we’ll call it square. | 我付你三块 咱们就两清了 |
[18:33] | Court is adjourned! | 休庭 |
[18:35] | I guess I better put this on. | 看来我得挂上这东西了 |
[18:36] | I have a date later. | 我一会儿有个约会 |
[18:37] | It’ll be a great ice breaker. | 正好可以用它做开场白 |
[18:39] | Bye everyone! Hope you all become lawyers! | 再见了各位 祝你们都成为大律师 |
[18:42] | Kids, please don’t tell your parents | 同学们 请不要告诉你们父母 |
[18:44] | how we’ve spent the last two days. | 这两天我们是怎么过的 |
[18:46] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[18:48] | I, uh, I think he’s about to wrap it up. | 他 他好像快结束了 |
[18:51] | You like? It’s nice. | 喜欢吗 不错吧 |
[18:54] | This has to be the finale. Let’s go. | 应该是收尾了 咱们走 |
[18:57] | Let’s go, let’s go. Up, up. | 走 上 上 |
[19:01] | Move it! | 起开 |
[19:01] | Hi, there. Remember us? | 你好 还记得我们吗 |
[19:03] | You said you found a hair in my baloney cala-zoney? | 你说在我的熏肠乳酪饼里发现了头发 |
[19:06] | And in a burger at Bob’s Burgers? | 开心汉堡店的汉堡里也有 |
[19:08] | Hi, I’m Teddy. | 嗨 我是泰迪 |
[19:09] | Oh, yeah. What’s… going on? | 什么 情况 |
[19:12] | Well, we’re really unsatisfied with your performance today. | 我们对你今天的表演非常不满意 |
[19:16] | It’s almost like we found a hair in your Borat. | 好比我们在你演的波拉特里发现了一根头发 |
[19:19] | Yeah, we’re gonna need this comped. | 你得给我们免单 |
[19:22] | All right, I see what you’re doing here. | 我懂你们意思了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, checkmate. | 中招了吧 |
[19:25] | You, uh, actually prepaid for the show | 你们在网站上输入了信用卡信息 |
[19:27] | when you put your credit card in on the Web site. | 其实就相当于提前付款了 |
[19:29] | No cancellations or refunds one hour prior to performance. | 表演前一小时不得取消订单或要求退款 |
[19:33] | What? I didn’t, I didn’t, uh… | 啥 我不 我不… |
[19:35] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道有这回事 |
[19:36] | Oh, way to go, Bob. Jeez. | 干得漂亮 鲍勃 闯了鬼了 |
[19:38] | So I guess this isn’t checkmate, | 所以我并没有中招 |
[19:40] | more like check the user agreement. | 我劝你们看下用户协议先 |
[19:42] | I’ve never seen a man this naked be this smug. | 我从没见过谁裸体还能这么得瑟 |
[19:44] | Thanks for everything and see you guys around. | 多谢照顾我生意 后会有期 |
[19:46] | Not so fast. | 慢着 |
[19:48] | Finish your performance. | 演完你的表演 |
[19:49] | – What? – You heard him. | -什么 -你听到他说什么了 |
[19:50] | We paid for it, we want it all. | 既然付了款 就要看全套 |
[19:52] | We do? I saw enough personally. | 要吗 我是看够了 |
[19:55] | Fine. | 得 |
[19:56] | I like you, do you like me? | 我喜欢你 你喜欢我不 |
[20:01] | He… he is actually really good. | 他 他的确演得不错 |
[20:05] | Louise, | 露易斯 |
[20:05] | I’ve been a lawyer for three long, sweltering days, | 穿着这身热死人的衣服当了整整三天律师 |
[20:09] | and I know when I’ve been bested. | 现在我对你甘拜下风 |
[20:11] | Because you lost the case? | 因为你官司打输了吗 |
[20:12] | Yes. That’s when I knew. | 是的 我就是那时候领悟的 |
[20:14] | I’m just glad the jury came through | 我很高兴陪审团没出纰漏 |
[20:16] | and we were able to serve up a hot slice of justice. | 捍卫了公平正义 |
[20:18] | I mean, we didn’t, but we would have | 其实跟我们没啥关系 但如果 |
[20:20] | if we’d been able to deliberate or do anything. | 允许我们思考或干点啥 我们也可以 |
[20:22] | Louise, I want to say thank you. | 露易斯 我要谢谢你 |
[20:24] | Honestly, I was terrified the whole time, | 说真的 我超怕的 |
[20:26] | but you did the right thing. And helped me. | 你做了正确的选择 帮了我一把 |
[20:28] | I know. It was very big of me. | 我知道 我很伟大 |
[20:30] | Right. If you’ll excuse me, now that I’m a free man, | 你说是就是吧 恢复自由身的我得走了 |
[20:33] | I have a reservation for one at the supermarket salad bar. | 我在超市的沙拉吧订了一个人的位子 |
[20:37] | So sad. | 太惨了 |
[20:38] | Yep. But thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[20:39] | – I’m proud of you. – Yuck. | -我为你感到自豪 -矫情 |
[20:41] | Well, it’s how I feel, so there you go. | 那是我的真实感受 就这样吧 |
[20:44] | Sorry I didn’t believe you in the first place. | 我一开始没信你也不对 |
[20:46] | – What? – Nothing! | -什么 -没什么 |
[20:49] | *Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey* | *酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿* |
[20:53] | *Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt* | *酸奶 酸奶 酸奶* |
[20:55] | *Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey* | *酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿* |
[20:59] | *Yogurt, hey* | *酸奶 嘿* |
[21:01] | *Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt* | *酸奶 酸奶 酸奶* |
[21:17] | *Hey, yogurt* | *嘿 酸奶* |