时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Help me! | 救我! |
[00:23] | Semper fortis. | 《无畏之心》 |
[00:25] | Mom, you said if I came over we could watch a movie! | 妈 你不是说我过来可以看部电影的吗 |
[00:27] | No, I said if you finished your homework. | 前提是你把作业做完了 |
[00:29] | – Come on, it’s too hard! – I know, I know, | – 不是吧 这作业好难 – 我知道 |
[00:31] | but I swear, you will use it for everything. | 但我向你保证 这对你日后做什么事都会有帮助 |
[00:33] | Really. Especially if you want to be a doctor or a lawyer. | 真的 特别是做医生或者律师 |
[00:36] | I don’t want to be either of those. | 可我两个都不想做 |
[00:37] | Okay. What do you want to be? | 好吧 那你想做什么呢 |
[00:39] | A fashion designer. | 时装设计师 |
[00:43] | Semper fortis. | 《无畏之心》 |
[00:45] | Always… something. | 怎么总是这样 |
[00:47] | Oh. Must be your father. | 噢 你爸来了 |
[00:49] | Already? | 他来了? |
[00:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:56] | Hello, Todd. | – 嗨 – 好啊 Todd |
[00:56] | – Thanks for watching her. – Anytime. | – 谢啦 总帮忙看着她 – 不客气 |
[00:59] | Come on, kiddo. Let’s go. | 宝贝 该回家了 |
[01:01] | See you, Megan. | 回头见 Megan |
[01:06] | Thanks, mom. | 谢啦 老妈 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry about the movie. | 抱歉没陪你看电影 |
[01:09] | Maybe we can do it this weekend. | 要不我们这周末去看? |
[01:10] | I can’t. I’m going to Boston with dad and Kate. | 不行 我得跟老爸和Kate一起去波士顿 |
[01:18] | Well, then, um… | 呃 这样子 |
[01:20] | next weekend. | 那下周末吧 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[01:30] | Let me get this straight. This tall? You’re sure? | 交给我处理吧 有这么高吗 确定? |
[01:33] | Man, she took a real beating. | 天 这凶手下手真狠 |
[01:36] | Then some soulless bastard dumps her out here. | 然后哪个混蛋又把她抛尸到这里 |
[01:39] | Well, that’s if she was dumped. | 看起来是 |
[01:40] | A guy walking his dog came across the body | 那人遛狗的时候发现的尸体 |
[01:43] | – and Mr. Meth Head over there going through her pockets. – What do you want me to say?! | – 嗑药先生正在那接受检查呢 – 你想从我这知道什么? |
[01:46] | Hey, settle down. | 你冷静点 |
[01:47] | Liver temp and rigor puts T.O.D. | 根据肝温和尸僵程度来推测 |
[01:50] | between 5:00 and 7:00 PM yesterday. | 死亡时间应该在昨天傍晚5点到7点 |
[01:53] | No obvious fatal trauma. | 没有明显致命外伤 |
[01:54] | No strangulation. No stab wounds. | 也没有窒息的痕迹和刀伤 |
[02:00] | Nice compound fracture of the tibia, though. | 但胫骨有严重复合性骨折 |
[02:02] | How hard would you have to hit someone to do that? | 伤成这样凶手得用了多大力气啊 |
[02:04] | Never underestimate the power of meth. | 也许有什么药物的刺激作用 |
[02:06] | Detective Morris, good to see you. | Morris警探 你来了 |
[02:08] | Dr. Hunt. Nice tennis shoes. Very C.S.A. | 你好Hunt医生 网球鞋很好看 很有犯罪现场分析师的范儿 |
[02:15] | Crime scene appropriate. | 在犯罪现场穿也不是不合适 |
[02:17] | You get an I.D. on this girl yet? | 能确认死者身份吗 |
[02:19] | No. My newfound friend dookie over here isn’t gonna… | 有点困难 那边那位朋友不大愿意配合 |
[02:22] | tell us anything till he lands back on planet earth. | 看起来在他清醒前是问不出啥的 |
[02:24] | Well, this looks like it could be a handprint. | 这个看起来像个手印 |
[02:27] | I’m thinking she and dookie came out here to get high. | 我怀疑死者是不是跟那瘾君子一起出来吸毒了 |
[02:30] | He tries to take advantage. She fights back. | 那男的想占点便宜 她反抗了 这个女孩看起来不像是吸毒的 |
[02:33] | Mm. I don’t think this girl presents as a drug user. | |
[02:36] | Well, it’s what’s on the inside that counts, right, doctor? | 人不可貌相啊 医生 |
[02:40] | I’ll let you know what I get out of Rocket Man. | 瘾君子这边问出什么 我再通知你 |
[02:49] | Bud was almost in a good mood. | Bud好像心情很好 |
[02:51] | His wife let him back in the house. | 他老婆又准他回家睡了 |
[02:53] | What is with those shoes anyway? | 话说 你怎么穿这鞋就来了? |
[02:55] | I’m not wearing heels. So? | 我又没穿高跟鞋来 |
[02:56] | Well, that’s a first. | 不过还是少这样为好 |
[02:58] | Maybe my mind was on other things. | 也许是因为心里挂着别的事吧 |
[03:02] | Lacey is going to Boston this weekend… | Lacey这周末要去波士顿 |
[03:05] | with Todd and Kate. | 还是跟Todd和Kate |
[03:07] | He didn’t even consult me. | 他吭都不吭一声 |
[03:08] | A whole weekend with his new girlfriend, | 一去就是整个周末 还是跟他的新女友 |
[03:10] | who, by the way, just also happens to be my… | 这个新女友还刚好是… |
[03:12] | Your boss. | 你的头儿 |
[03:16] | Good morning, Dr. Murphy. | 早上好 Murphy医生 |
[03:18] | I understand we’ve got a dumped body. | 我得到消息说这边有具弃尸 |
[03:19] | We’re not sure if it was dumped or not. | 我们还不确定是不是抛尸 |
[03:21] | Great. This area’s supposed to be family friendly. | 这样子 这片儿一直是很和谐 没出过什么案子 |
[03:23] | I already have the city tourist board calling me. | 旅游局刚刚还打电话关照我 |
[03:25] | And here I was, concerned about a woman who was beaten to death. Hmm. | 所以我们现在在这里 调查一个被打死的女人 |
[03:28] | – You know that for a fact? – Not yet. | – 已经证实了? – 还没 |
[03:30] | Well, until you do, I’m consulting. | 好吧 在破案前 我会跟进的 |
[03:32] | Send me the X-rays as soon as you have ’em. | X光的检验结果出来马上通知我 |
[03:36] | Go, team. | 加油哦 |
[03:40] | Okay, folks, I have a brief statement. | 同志们 注意下 我说几句 |
[03:41] | The body of a woman was found this morning. | 今天早上发现一具女尸 |
[03:43] | We have no I.D. at this time. | 我们到现在还没确定身份 |
[03:46] | Who was she, dookie? | 说 她是谁 小子? |
[03:49] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道 |
[03:50] | I already told you. | 我说过了 不认识 |
[03:52] | Who was she? | 她到底是谁 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:56] | I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know! | 不知道 要说几次啊 我真不知道 |
[03:58] | Knock it off. Knock it off. Knock it off! | 给我安静点 听见没 |
[04:01] | You know what I think? | 知道我咋想的么 |
[04:04] | I think you two were getting high. | 在我看来 你们俩在那里吸毒 |
[04:06] | Things got out of hand. | 事情的发展超出了你的预想 |
[04:07] | You dragged her off the path into those godforsaken woods. | 于是你就把她拖进了树林 |
[04:10] | You took her money, and you beat her to death. | 抢走了她身上的钱 然后又把她打死了 |
[04:11] | No! I told you, when I tripped is when I first saw her body, but she was dead already. | 我说了 不是那样 被绊倒的时候我是第一次见她 但她已经死了 |
[04:18] | Is that before or after you shot up? | 那是在你注射毒品之前还是之后呢 |
[04:26] | Jane Doe, approximately 30 years old. | 身份不明 30岁左右 |
[04:28] | No obvious cause of death. | 没有明显的致命伤 |
[04:30] | Severe abrasions on the right side. | 身体右部严重擦伤 |
[04:32] | Compound fracture of the left tibia. | 左胫骨复合性骨折 |
[04:35] | How big was the guy who did this? | 打伤她的凶手有多魁梧? |
[04:37] | If it’s the guy from the scene, about Ethan’s size with the added bonus of meth. | 如果案发现场的那个男人是凶手 那他和Ethan差不多体型 还受到了毒品刺激 |
[04:43] | Uh, meth gives you superhuman strength. | 在毒品刺激下 力量会比平时大很多 |
[04:45] | It does not make you stronger. | 那不会让你变得更有力 |
[04:46] | It just makes you feel like you are. | 只是自我感觉而已 |
[04:48] | It blocks the brain’s pain receptors | 大脑接收不到传来的疼痛信号 |
[04:50] | so the muscles operate beyond fatigue. | 所以肌肉可以超负荷运动 而感觉不到疲劳 |
[04:54] | And she has a tattoo on her left wrist of four horses. | 她还纹身 在左手腕上 是四匹马 |
[05:00] | Of the apocalypse? | 世界末日? |
[05:01] | Four little horses, and you go apocalypse? | 四匹马而已 你就能联想到世界末日? |
[05:03] | Well, horses are scary, and there’s four of ’em. | 呃 马是种恐怖的动物 而且她还刚巧纹了四匹 |
[05:05] | Those don’t look like badass, scary horses to me. | 这看起来不像启示录里那邪恶的四骑士 |
[05:08] | Those are nice horses. | 倒像是很温顺的马 |
[05:09] | Horses are never nice. | 马在我眼里就没温顺过 |
[05:10] | If you don’t mind, there is something written beneath the horses. | 打断一下 马的下面好像还有字 |
[05:14] | “PA-1302”. | |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | And she has glitter on her lips. | 她嘴唇上有闪亮的东西 |
[05:21] | Presumably from her lipstick. | 也许是口红吧 |
[05:22] | Are you sure she wasn’t a user? | 你却定她不是吸毒者? |
[05:24] | There’s no evidence of xerostomia. | 没有口腔干燥的迹象 |
[05:26] | – Why? – There’s white powder under her nails. | – 咋了 – 她指甲里有些白色粉末 |
[05:29] | Is that cocaine? | 是可卡因吗 |
[05:30] | Huh. Maybe Bud was right, | 啊哈 也许Bud说对了 |
[05:32] | and our victim and her attacker were doing drugs together. | 受害者和凶手当时是在一起吸毒 |
[05:35] | Or not. | 也未必 |
[05:37] | Forensics found a D.N.A. match in Codis to the bloody handprint. | 法证科已经找到那个跟血手印上的DNA相符的人了 |
[05:41] | We have a new suspect, sort of. | 看来我们有新的嫌疑人了 |
[05:43] | Sort of? | 什么意思? |
[05:44] | Zoe Brant. She’s doing four to seven years in County. | Zoe Brant 服刑中 刑期4到7年 |
[05:49] | How do you kill someone if you’re already behind bars? | 一个在牢里的人是如何杀人的呢 |
[06:00] | Zoe Brant… | |
[06:02] | serving four to seven for nearly beating your drug dealer to death. | 因为差点打死一个毒贩 而获刑4到7年 |
[06:05] | But good behavior got you, uh, horse therapy at Grass Hill Stables two days a week. | 但因表现良好减刑 改为每周在马场饲马劳教两天 |
[06:11] | Yeah, so? | 没错 所以呢? |
[06:20] | Oh, my God. That’s Bryn. | 天啊 是Bryn |
[06:21] | Does Bryn have a last name? | Bryn姓什么? |
[06:25] | Yeah. Bryn Walker. She started the program. | Bryn Walker 饲马劳教的项目就是她办的 |
[06:31] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[06:32] | You tell us. That’s your blood on her shirt. | 这个得问你了 她T恤上有你的血迹 |
[06:34] | Wait. You think I did this? I got cut yesterday. | 什么意思? 你们怀疑我是凶手? 我只是昨天受伤了 |
[06:37] | A horse kicked me to the ground. Bryn helped me up. | 一匹马把我甩到了地上 是Bryn把我从马下面拉起来的 |
[06:39] | That part of the therapy, getting knocked to the ground? | 被马甩到地上也是你们劳教的一部分? |
[06:43] | Bryn used horses to help us learn how to control our emotions, how to be more sensitive. | Bryn以马为例子 教我们如何很快发现并控制自己情绪的波动 |
[06:47] | And what emotions do you think made that horse want to kick you in the head? | 那烦请你告诉我 到底是什么样的情绪 能让那匹马想踢你的脑袋? |
[06:51] | Uh, pain. I was bandaging the horse’s leg. | 疼痛 我当时在给那匹马包扎腿上的伤口 |
[06:55] | Uh, Bryn was teaching me to be a veterinary assistant. | 其实Bryn在教我做一名兽医助理 |
[06:57] | Wow. That’s a long road. | 哇哦 那可有的学了 |
[06:59] | I’m out in three months. I’ve got a little girl, | 我被放出来三个月了 有个女儿 |
[07:01] | and I want to be able to take care of her. | 我希望我可以照顾好她 |
[07:05] | What’s your little girl’s name? | 你女儿叫什么名字 |
[07:06] | None of your business. | 貌似跟你没什么关系吧 |
[07:07] | Wow. That horse therapy’s really working for you, Zoe. | 饲马劳教效果在你身上体现得还挺明显的 |
[07:11] | We’ll be in touch. | 有什么情况我们还会找你的 |
[07:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | So much for good behavior. Five will get you ten that, uh, | 我始终坚信本性难移 |
[07:21] | Zoe tried to escape, Bryn got in the way. | Zoe想要逃跑 Bryn试图阻止她 |
[07:23] | Why would she escape? She’s out in three months. | 她为什么要跑? 都已经放出来三个月了啊 |
[07:25] | ‘Cause she’s a felon and a user. | 她是重罪犯 而且还在吸毒 |
[07:28] | You saw those track marks. | 没注意到她手上的针眼? |
[07:29] | Yeah, I saw them. They were old. | 看到了 但那明显是很久之前的 |
[07:32] | It may be hard for you to comprehend, detective, | 也许你理解不能 警探 |
[07:34] | but users do get clean. | 但是瘾君子也是会改邪归正的 |
[07:37] | People can change. Bryn Walker believed that. | 人是会变的 Bryn Walker坚信这一点 |
[07:39] | Maybe, but she wouldn’t be the first person who got killed by giving a felon a second chance. | 或许吧 但给重罪犯机会却因而丧命的人 她可不是第一个 |
[07:46] | Anything on those X-rays to give us cause of death? | X光片上能找到她的致命伤吗 |
[07:49] | Not found yet. | 还没 |
[07:50] | These injuries are all remote. Maybe a couple of years old. | 这些伤都是旧伤 看起来有几年了 |
[07:52] | Shattered her right ankle, broken clavicle, broke her arm a couple of times. | 右脚踝粉碎性骨折 锁骨骨折 胳膊也断过几次 |
[07:56] | Those are riding injuries she must have competed. | 那是骑马导致的伤 她肯定参加过比赛 |
[07:58] | That would be an understatement. | 可不单是参加比赛 |
[08:01] | Bryn was a champion equestrian. | Bryn得过马术冠军 |
[08:03] | She won a competition just a few days ago. | 几天前还赢了场比赛 |
[08:06] | And I think I’ve solved the mystery about her tattoo. | 关于她手腕上的纹身我也找到答案了 |
[08:07] | The only family she has was her brother, Andrew. | 她的弟弟Andrew 是她唯一的亲人 |
[08:10] | He died in prison. | 在监狱死了 |
[08:11] | PA-1302 was his prison I.D. number. | PA-1302是他在监狱的囚号 |
[08:14] | – If you can’t save the ones you love, save everyone else. – What about the four horses? | – 如果救不了自己爱的人 那就去救别人 – 那四匹马呢? |
[08:18] | – Of the apocalypse, right? – What is it with you guys? | – 不是世界末日吧? – 你们脑子进水了? |
[08:21] | It’s the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not the horses. | 那是启示录里的天启四骑士 又不是像这样普通的马 |
[08:25] | I also got the blood tox back. | 我刚拿到了她的血检结果 |
[08:27] | Uh, Bryn wasn’t a recent user, and she didn’t O.D. | Bryn最近好像没有吸过毒 也没有过吸毒过量 |
[08:30] | And we still don’t have an I.D. | 我们至今仍不知道 |
[08:31] | of that white powder from her nails. | 指甲里的白色粉末是啥 |
[08:32] | There is no way this woman met up with a meth head to get high. | 这女人绝不可能会和一个瘾君子一起嗑药 |
[08:36] | Is there anything besides the blood to implicate Zoe? | 除去血证 还有其他证据指向Zoe吗 |
[08:38] | Not unless she picked Bryn up by the foot and swung her around. | 除非她可以抓着Bryn的脚踝 同时拖着她到处转 |
[08:42] | Tib-fib spiral fractures. | 胫骨-腓骨处螺旋型骨折 |
[08:44] | Usually you see this around machinery accidents, | 这种伤通常在机械事故中见到 |
[08:46] | like if a limb gets stuck in something and twisted. | 就像是肢体卷进了什么东西里面被扭曲了 |
[08:48] | There was no machinery around the crime scene. | 但案发现场没有发现机器之类的东西 |
[08:49] | You know what? | 等等 |
[08:50] | Spiral fractures, contusions on one side… | 螺旋型骨折 身体一面擦伤… |
[08:53] | I think that Bryn got her foot caught in her stirrup. | 我觉得Bryn可能是脚卡到马蹬里了 |
[08:59] | She was dragged by a horse. | 所以她是被马拖着走导致受伤的 |
[09:04] | A riding accident? | 坠马事故? |
[09:05] | No, I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得不大可能 |
[09:07] | And why is that, Mr. Brooks? | Brooks先生 为什么不可能呢 |
[09:09] | Ms. Walker was a pro. | 据我所知Walker小姐是个马术达人 |
[09:11] | Did she often ride without a helmet? | 那她常常不带骑具骑马? |
[09:13] | Nope, but I only manage this place. | 不是很清楚 我只是负责管理而已 |
[09:16] | But I can tell you, | 但我确定 |
[09:17] | she only rode one horse, and there he is, no worse for wear. | 她只骑一匹马 在那 没有马鞍的那个 |
[09:22] | First class champion. | 是匹上等冠军马 |
[09:23] | Shh. Ooh, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 嘘 马儿乖啊 |
[09:27] | Well, I don’t see any saddle marks or sweat stains. | 我怎么觉得这匹马没有上过鞍的迹象 也没有任何汗渍呢 |
[09:30] | This horse hasn’t been ridden in a while. | 这匹马有段时间没被人骑过了 |
[09:32] | You know horses? | 你对马很了解? |
[09:33] | I used to ride. My daughter has the bug now. | 只是过去常常骑 我女儿很喜欢骑马 |
[09:35] | Really? ‘Cause I… I buy and sell on the side if you’re ever in the market. | 是吗 我同时还在做买卖马匹的生意 如果您有什么需要的话… |
[09:40] | Bryn had a tattoo with four horses. | Bryn手上有个四匹马的纹身 |
[09:43] | Sure she doesn’t ride any other horse? | 你确定她从来不骑别的马? |
[09:45] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知是的 |
[09:46] | Well, thank you very much for your time, Mr. Brooks. | 好的 感谢您的配合 Brooks先生 |
[09:48] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[09:52] | You know, if you’re ever in the market. | 啊哈 如果您有什么需要的话 |
[09:55] | Did you see the way this horse flinched when he touched him? | 你注意到没 他摸这匹马的时候 马在退缩 |
[09:58] | So? | 所以呢? |
[09:59] | So Zoe’s right. | 所以Zoe没撒谎 |
[10:00] | Horses are very sensitive to people. | 马对人是很敏感的 |
[10:02] | One false move… | 一个错误的动作很有可能… |
[10:03] | So we’re still looking for the horse Bryn fell off of. | 所以我们还得继续找那匹让Bryn摔下去的马 |
[10:06] | I’ll make some calls, see if anybody in Philly has a missing horse in their backyard. | 我去打几个电话 看看在费城有谁家后院丢了匹马 |
[10:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[10:21] | Lace, hi. It’s me. | Lace 是我 |
[10:24] | What are you doing later? | 一会有什么安排吗 |
[10:25] | The lower half of both Bryn’s lungs collapsed. | Bryn的双肺下叶萎陷 |
[10:28] | Megan hasn’t sectioned them yet? | Megan还没验吗? |
[10:29] | She set aside the lungs for Ethan. | 她把肺部交给Ethan了 |
[10:31] | Well, Ethan’s not here, and Megan’s still at the stable, so I’ll do it. | Ethan不在 Megan还在马场 我来做吧 |
[10:35] | Well, we still don’t have C.O.D. | 而且我们到现在还没得出死因鉴定 |
[10:36] | Hand me the scissors. | 剪刀给我 |
[10:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:50] | First you’re consulting, and now you’re dissecting? | 你刚开始不是只说跟进吗 怎么现在自己动手了? |
[10:52] | Mnh-Mnh. You’re never this helpful. | 什么时候这么好心了? |
[10:58] | Todd and I are taking Lacey to Boston for the weekend. | Todd和我这周要带Lacey一起去波士顿 |
[11:04] | Well, being helpful isn’t gon’ help. | 原来是为了自己 不是来帮我们的啊 |
[11:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Wait. What is that? | 诶 这是什么? |
[11:19] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[11:21] | Looks like some kind of undigested food. | 看起来像是未经消化的食物 |
[11:23] | How’d that get in her lungs? | 那它是怎么到肺里去的? |
[11:28] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要到这里来做这些? |
[11:30] | Megan thinks that Bryn falling off a horse had something to do with her death. | Megan觉得Bryn的死因 很有可能是坠马 |
[11:33] | It would help to find some evidence that she was actually riding one. | 找到证据说明Bryn的确骑过一匹马 也许能帮上她点忙 |
[11:36] | This is definitely not in my job description. | 可这不在我的工作范围之内 |
[11:39] | You and me both, Sundance. | 也不在我的范围之内 |
[11:44] | I got hoofprints here. | 这边有马蹄印 |
[11:47] | Oh. I’ve got crap. | 我看到马的排泄物了 |
[11:49] | Well, keep looking. | 行了 继续找吧 |
[11:50] | No, seriously. I’ve got crap. | 我说真的呢 真是马的排泄物 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 很好 |
[12:00] | Is that… | 那是? |
[12:01] | Yep. Manure. | 马粪 |
[12:03] | Horse was definitely here. | 所以马肯定在这附近溜达过 |
[12:06] | We’re done. | 搞定 |
[12:09] | You know, horses give me the creeps. | 说真的 马总让我觉得浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[12:11] | It all goes back to my childhood, when I was younger, | 这得从我的童年说起 那时候我还小 |
[12:13] | and my… my gramps wouldn’t let us watch cartoons. | 我爷爷奶奶不让我看动画片 |
[12:15] | We would have to watch reruns of “Mister Ed”, | 所以我们只能没事就看”Mister Ed”的重播 |
[12:18] | you know, with his lips and his teeth moving. | 他的嘴巴和牙齿 一直这样动啊动的 |
[12:20] | It was like a nightmare. | 真是我一辈子的恶梦 |
[12:21] | – Hey, Ethan. – Huh? | – 嗯? |
[12:22] | I think we found our horse. | 我想我们找到那匹马了 |
[12:31] | Wow. This riding vest inflates when you fall. | 哇哦 这件马装竟然能在坠马的时候充气膨胀 |
[12:33] | Look, it’s got a drawstring. You attach it to the saddle, and then when you fall off the horse… | 看 这有根拉绳 把它绑到马鞍上 如果你坠马了就… |
[12:37] | I thought we were shopping for my trip. | 我以为是要去买旅行用的东西 |
[12:40] | Why would we need to shop for your trip? | 你出门旅行有什么东西需要买吗? |
[12:42] | – What kind of trip is this? – A lame one. | – 什么样的旅行? – 别扭的旅行 |
[12:44] | You don’t want to go? | 你不想去? |
[12:45] | Emily’s birthday is on Saturday, and she’s having a huge party. | Emily周六过生日 她会举办一个很大的派对 |
[12:47] | But instead, I get to be the third wheel with dad and Kate. | 我却要跟老爸还有Kate一起出去 还是颗电灯泡… |
[12:50] | Does your father know about this? | 你爸知道这些吗? |
[12:52] | He doesn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[12:54] | Maybe you could talk to him? | 也许你能和他说说? |
[12:57] | Maybe you could wear this vest? | 也许你能穿这件背心? |
[12:59] | Mom, I know what I’m doing on a horse. | 妈 我知道怎么骑马 |
[13:01] | Lacey, a woman fell off her horse yesterday and died. | Lacey 昨天有个女人坠马身亡 |
[13:05] | She was a very good rider, but her foot still got caught in the stirrup. | 她是一名优秀的骑手 但是她的脚还是挂在蹬上了 |
[13:08] | – You’re getting this vest. – I don’t see how her foot could’ve gotten caught in her stirrup… | – 你得穿上这件背心 – 我可没看见她怎么把脚卡在蹬里了… |
[13:11] | Lacey. | |
[13:12] | …because most riders I know… | …因为我见过的多数骑手… |
[13:15] | use saddles with safety stirrups. | 都给自己的马鞍配安全马蹬 |
[13:17] | See, when you fall, the sidebar detaches, and your foot comes out. | 看 一旦你坠马 边条脱开 你的脚就出来了 |
[13:31] | Hey, Ethan and I found this horse out by the crime scene. | 嗨 Ethan和我在犯罪现场找到了这匹马 |
[13:34] | Bryn’s name is on the saddle. | Bryn的名字写在马鞍上 |
[13:36] | – Where’s Ethan? – Uh, therapy. | – Ethan在哪儿? – 呃 在做理疗 |
[13:38] | What is going on, Dr. Hunt? | 怎么了 Hunt医生 |
[13:41] | Detective Morris, this is my daughter, Lacey. | Morris警探 这是我女儿 Lacey |
[13:43] | What the hell? Is this “bring your daughter to work day”? | 搞什么鬼? 今天是带女儿上班的日子么? |
[13:45] | Watch your language. She’s only 12. | 注意措辞 她才12岁 |
[13:48] | I’m almost 12 1/2. | 我都12岁半了 |
[13:50] | Mr. Brooks, | Brooks先生 |
[13:52] | it appears that Bryn rode more than one horse. | 显然Bryn不止骑过一匹马 |
[13:54] | Uh, it must be one of the misfits she used with her prisoners. | 呃 这一定是那些性子野的 她和她的犯人们一起骑的 |
[13:58] | Lacey, you’re up. | Lacey 轮到你上场了 |
[14:03] | – It’s okay. – It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:06] | These kind of saddles are made with safety stirrups. | 这种马鞍配的是安全马蹬 |
[14:09] | See, if you fall, and your foot gets caught, | 看 如果你坠马 你的脚被卡住 |
[14:11] | you don’t get dragged ’cause it releases… | 你不会被拖行 因为它会打开… |
[14:16] | …but this one is broken. | …但是这只坏了 |
[14:23] | See, it’s supposed to release like this. | 看 这应该像这只一样打开 |
[14:30] | Uh, maybe it got stuck in the accident. | 呃 可能是在意外中被卡住了 |
[14:32] | Oh, right. Horse did it all by himself. | 嗯 对啊 全都是马干的 |
[14:35] | This isn’t broken. | 这只没坏 |
[14:36] | These scratches look like tool marks. | 这些划痕像是工具造成的 |
[14:39] | Someone’s tampered with this stirrup. | 某人捣腾过这只马蹬 |
[14:42] | Bryn’s saddle was sabotaged. | Bryn的马鞍被人做了手脚 |
[14:54] | This is, uh, Bryn’s storage shed. | 这是…Bryn的储藏间 |
[14:56] | Well, open it. | 好的 打开 |
[15:01] | Excuse me. Will, what are you doing? | 打扰一下 Will 你在干嘛? |
[15:03] | This is police business, sir. | 这是警方事务 先生 |
[15:05] | This is private property. | 这是私有财产 |
[15:06] | You don’t go in there without Bryn’s permission. | 你没有Bryn的允许不能进去 |
[15:08] | Bryn’s dead. | Bryn死了 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么? |
[15:17] | James Savage. | |
[15:20] | He’s Bryn’s boyfriend. | 他是Bryn的男友 |
[15:21] | Keep him busy for a while. | 拖住他 |
[15:22] | I want to see what’s in that shed. | 我要看看储藏间里有啥 |
[15:24] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:29] | Mr. Savage… | Savage先生… |
[15:31] | I’m very sorry that you had to find out this way. | 我很抱歉你以这样的方式了解事实 |
[15:34] | How long were you and Bryn together? | 你和Bryn在一起多久了? |
[15:37] | About a year. | 差不多一年 |
[15:39] | We, uh, met at a competition. | 我们在一场比赛中相遇 |
[15:42] | Just moved in together. | 就这样住到了一块儿 |
[15:43] | Why didn’t you call the police when Bryn didn’t come home? | Bryn没有回家 你为什么没有报警? |
[15:45] | She was here at the stable. | 我以为她在马场 |
[15:47] | Overnight? | 过夜? |
[15:48] | Yeah. There’s a couch in the office. | 是的 办公室里有张沙发 |
[15:50] | Sometimes she would stay there if she had to work late. | 如果她要工作得很晚 她会呆那儿 |
[15:53] | The prisoner program required a ton of paperwork. | 那个囚犯项目要做很多书面报告 |
[15:56] | Did Bryn ever mention having a fight with one of the other prisoners? | Bryn有提到和那些囚犯发生冲突吗? |
[15:58] | No, why? | 没有 为什么? |
[15:59] | It seems somebody sabotaged her saddle. | 似乎有人对她的马鞍动了手脚 |
[16:02] | Anyone else at the stable have a problem with Bryn? | 马场里还有谁和Bryn有过节? |
[16:08] | Yeah. It’s that creep who works here. | 有 在这儿干活的那个小人 |
[16:10] | Will Brooks? | |
[16:12] | Yeah. He made some passes at her. | 是的 他在追她 |
[16:14] | He… he wouldn’t let her alone. | 他…他不让她清闲 |
[16:33] | – Where’s my mom? – Crap. | – 我妈呢? – 该死 |
[16:35] | Don’t sneak up on people with guns, kid. | 别蹑手蹑脚地接近有枪的人 孩子 |
[16:39] | Didn’t your mom tell you to wait in the car? | 你妈没告诉你在车里等么? |
[16:40] | Didn’t she tell you to watch your language? | 她没有告你要注意措辞么? |
[16:43] | All right. Go do what she said. | 好了 按她说的去做 |
[16:44] | – You do what she said. – You do what she said. | – 你按她说的做 – 你按她说的做 |
[16:45] | You do what she said. | 你按她说的做 |
[16:54] | You have no idea what that stuff is, do you? | 你不知道这些东西都是干嘛的 对吧? |
[16:56] | I’ll figure it out. | 我能认出来 |
[16:59] | It’s a hoof pick. | 这是蹄签 |
[17:00] | Cleans their feet. | 用来清理它们的蹄子 |
[17:08] | Wow. Look at these ribbons. | 哇 看那些绸带 |
[17:10] | Do you know what it takes to be this kind of a champion rider? | 你知道怎样才能成为那样的冠军骑手吗? |
[17:13] | A horse, for starters? | 一匹马 作为开始? |
[17:15] | It’s all about discipline and awareness, of yourself and your horse. | 要的是你对自身以及坐骑的训练和感悟 |
[17:19] | It’s a lot about communication… | 这需要大量的交流 |
[17:21] | when to take control and when to ease up on the reins. | 什么时候该控制它 什么时候该让它自由驰骋 |
[17:24] | Oh, listen to you. A mini-Megan. | 哦 看你说的 小小Megan |
[17:26] | You don’t like my mom much, do you? | 你不怎么喜欢我妈 对吧? |
[17:28] | Oh, I like her fine. | 噢 我喜欢她正常的时候 |
[17:29] | She’s like liver. Six days a week is a little much. | 她就像肝脏 一周六天喷洒毒液我可吃不消 |
[17:34] | I wouldn’t know. | 这我不知道 |
[17:40] | These look all right to you? | 这些你看起来没问题吧? |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:45] | Your mom’s looking for you back at the car. | 你妈在车那儿找你呢 |
[17:47] | Hey. You find anything out from our friend? | 嗨 你从我们的好朋友那里得到了什么消息么? |
[17:50] | Well, it seems that Will Brooks may have wanted | 看起来Will Brooks想要的 |
[17:52] | a little bit more than just the keys to Bryn’s shed, if you know what I mean. | 不仅仅只是Bryn储存室的钥匙 你知道我说的是什么 |
[17:56] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[18:00] | Uh… ask your mom. | 呃…问你妈去 |
[18:01] | – Yeah. – I don’t mean sex. | – 对 – 我说的不是性方面 |
[18:03] | I mean, how does an expert rider fall off her horse? | 我是说 一名专业骑手怎么会坠马呢? |
[18:16] | I understand you have Bryn’s file. | 我知道你拿了Bryn的文件 |
[18:19] | Yeah. I… I might have a lead on her C.O.D. | 是的 我…我可能在死因上有所进展 |
[18:21] | I found a piece of broccoli in her right lung that was macerated with stomach juices. | 我在她右肺里找到一块儿西兰花 是被胃液浸软的 |
[18:25] | – You did? – Yes, I know. Sorry. | – 你找到的? – 是的 我知道 很抱歉 |
[18:27] | It’s your body, but you were at the stable, | 这是你的活儿 但你在马场 |
[18:29] | – and Ethan was not here. – Why are you taking Lacey to Boston? | – Ethan也不这儿 – 你为什么带Lacey去波士顿? |
[18:32] | I am not taking her anywhere. Todd is. | 我没有带她去任何地方 是Todd |
[18:35] | With you. | 还有你 |
[18:35] | Megan, I’m not trying to replace you. | Megan 我没有想要取代你 |
[18:39] | Could I have the file, please? | 能给我文件么? |
[18:46] | – So I just won’t go, then. – Yes, you will. | – 所以我不会去的 – 不 你会的 |
[18:48] | – Megan… – Her heart is normal. | – 她的心脏正常 |
[18:50] | Blood work, too. | 血液检查 也正常 |
[18:52] | So how did the contents of her stomach end up in her lungs? | 那她的胃容物是怎么进到肺里去的? |
[18:56] | A blow to the abdomen? Maybe the fall off the horse? | 腹部遭到重击? 也许是坠马? |
[18:57] | Yes, but what made her fall off the horse… | 是的 但什么导致了她坠马… |
[19:01] | and cause food to get in her lungs and both lower lobes to collapse? | 还让食物进入肺脏 以及双侧肺下叶萎陷 |
[19:07] | It has to be a drug. | 只能是毒品 |
[19:08] | But you said yourself, her blood work was normal. | 但你自己说的 她的血液检查正常 |
[19:10] | Tox screens don’t catch everything. | 毒理检查不是万能的 |
[19:15] | If there is… | 如果有… |
[19:18] | an injection site, | 针眼 |
[19:20] | it would have to be in the abraded area. | 那只能在擦伤的部位 |
[19:23] | Otherwise, we would’ve found it earlier. | 否则我们早就找到了 |
[19:27] | Maybe someplace where she didn’t feel it. | 可能是在她感觉不到的地方 |
[19:29] | The soft tissue. Her hip. | 软组织 她臀部 |
[19:40] | There is a bump here. | 这有个肿块 |
[19:43] | There has to be an entry point. | 这一定是注射点 |
[20:07] | Todd. | |
[20:11] | You took Lacey to a crime scene? | 你把Lacey带到犯罪现场? |
[20:13] | I think he’s here to see me. | 我觉得他是来看我的 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m… just… just give me one minute. | 不好意思 我只要…给我一分钟就好 |
[20:17] | Yeah. I’ll take the sample to the lab. | 好的 我送个样本去实验室 |
[20:21] | Okay, I’ll… | 好的 我… |
[20:26] | Lacey calls me talking about… about sabotaged saddles | Lacey给我打电话说关于… 关于被动了手脚的马鞍 |
[20:29] | and… and dead horse riders. | 还有…还有死掉的骑手 |
[20:32] | Where is she, by the way? | 她在哪儿 顺便问下? |
[20:33] | In my office doing homework. | 在我办公室做作业 |
[20:34] | Any killers in there? | 这里有凶手么? |
[20:36] | At least I’m not taking her away for the weekend with my new girlfriend. | 至少我没有带着她和我的新女友去过周末 |
[20:40] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[20:41] | She has heart set on going to that party. | 她一心想去参加那场派对 |
[20:43] | Yeah, that party is being chaperoned by Emily’s brother, by the way. He’s 17. | 是啊 那派对Emily的哥哥也会去 他17岁 |
[20:46] | Which I would’ve known if I had any say in my daughter’s life. | 如果我关心我女儿的生活我就会知道 |
[20:49] | You gave that up five years ago. | 你5年前就放弃了 |
[20:50] | I didn’t give up being her mother. | 我没有放弃做她的母亲 |
[20:52] | Why don’t you just let her stay with me this weekend? | 你为啥不让她这周末和我呆一起? |
[20:54] | No. No way. I’m taking her home, Megs. | 不 没门儿 我这就带她回家 Megs |
[20:58] | Uh, results on the powder under Bryn’s fingernails… | 呃 Bryn指甲下的粉末的追查结果是 |
[21:02] | traces of oat bran and sugar and phenylbutazone, | 燕麦麸 糖 还有苯基丁氮酮 |
[21:05] | also known as… | 又名… |
[21:07] | Bute. It’s a… a horse pain reliever. | 保泰松 是一种…马匹的镇痛剂 |
[21:10] | It’s… | 这… |
[21:12] | It, um… | 这 呃… |
[21:13] | it sounds like she put it in some kind of mash to feed the horse. | 看来她把这些捣成浆来喂马 |
[21:16] | Uh, that’s not all. | 呃 不只是这样 |
[21:17] | You know, uh, that jumping competition she won a few days ago? | 你知道么 她前些年赢的那场跳跃赛 |
[21:19] | A horse was disqualified for having too much bute in its system. | 有一匹马在体内发现过多保泰松而失去了资格 |
[21:22] | Whose horse? | 谁的马? |
[21:23] | The boyfriend… James Savage. | 她男友… James Savage |
[21:26] | You think that she buted his horse to get him disqualified? | 你认为她给他的马下药 导致了他失去资格 |
[21:29] | Well, maybe Bryn’s not as squeaky clean as we thought. | 也许Bryn没我们想的那么清白 |
[21:40] | You and Bryn were rivals. | 你和Bryn曾是竞争对手 |
[21:42] | See, I didn’t know that, uh, horseback riding was the only olympic competition | 你瞧 我不太懂 马术是奥运会中唯一的 |
[21:45] | where men and women competed equally. | 男女可以公平竞争的比赛 |
[21:48] | And she has been kicking your ass. | 她让你输得很惨 |
[21:50] | You’ve come in second ten times in the last two years to her… | 你最近两年10次输给她屈居亚军 |
[21:53] | The Privvy Invitational, Grosspoint Grand, East Coast Summit. | Privvy邀请赛 Grosspoint大奖赛 东海岸精英赛 |
[21:56] | She drugs your horse. You get disqualified. | 她给你的马下药 你被取消资格 |
[22:00] | She ends up dead. | 结果她死了 |
[22:02] | I didn’t kill Bryn. That is absurd. | 我没有杀Bryn 这太荒唐了 |
[22:04] | Detective, do you know why you’re only allowed | 警探 你知道为什么比赛中 |
[22:07] | to give a small amount of bute for a competition? | 只允许使用少量的保泰松么? |
[22:11] | No, doctor. Why? | 不知道 医生 为啥? |
[22:12] | Because if it needs bute, that means it’s injured. | 因为如果需要镇痛药 说明它受伤了 |
[22:15] | And making a horse compete like that would be inhumane. | 让一匹马这样去比赛是不人道的 |
[22:19] | Mr. Savage, we both know Bryn was not the kind of person to bute a horse before a competition. | Savage先生 我们都知道 Bryn不是那种在比赛前给马下药的人 |
[22:24] | Bute is administered orally. | 保泰松是口服的 |
[22:26] | If it gets on your hands, it can cause skin irritation. | 如果沾染在手上 会引起皮肤刺痛 |
[22:31] | You buted your own horse, didn’t you? | 你给自己的马下药了 对吧? |
[22:33] | The only thing I ever put on my horse during competition was coat shine. | 在比赛期间我唯一给马做的就是打蜡 |
[22:37] | I make it myself, and it’s legal. | 我自己打蜡 这是合法的 |
[22:44] | Let’s see. Show me your hands. | 让我们看看 伸出手来 |
[22:47] | – Why? – I’m gonna test you for bute. | – 为啥? – 我要给你做保泰松的测试 |
[22:52] | – Don’t you need a warrant? – Sure. | – 你们不需要搜查令么? – 当然要 |
[22:54] | And when we get one, we’ll have one for your trailer and your car, your house, your computer. | 当我们搞到搜查令 我们会搜你的房子 你的车 你的马 你的电脑 |
[23:00] | Anything on there you don’t want us to find? | 那些有你不想让我们发现的么? |
[23:08] | Okay. I buted my own horse. | 好吧 是我给自己的马下药的 |
[23:11] | We’re all looking for an edge. | 我们都想领先 |
[23:13] | But I didn’t kill Bryn. | 但我没有杀Bryn |
[23:18] | What I don’t get is if Pagliacci here | 我不明白的是 这个坏蛋 |
[23:20] | buted his own horse, then why is it on Bryn’s hand? | 给自己的马下药 那为啥药会在Bryn的手上? |
[23:24] | Did you find any in the shed? | 你在储存室找到什么了么? |
[23:25] | No. Then again, why don’t you ask your daughter? | 没有 再说了 你为啥不问你的女儿去? |
[23:27] | She’s like you. She’s a know-it-all, too. | 她和你一样 也是什么都知道 |
[23:30] | She should’ve stayed in the car. | 她应该呆在车里的 |
[23:31] | I think she just misses you. | 我觉得她只是想你了 |
[23:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:35] | What? | 什么? |
[23:35] | Did she say something? | 她说什么了么? |
[23:37] | Look, I… I don’t know kids. I just… | 你看 我…我不了解小孩子 我只是… |
[23:40] | She seems like she wants to spend more time with you. | 她看起来像是想多和你呆会儿 |
[23:43] | I told her she was nuts. | 我告诉她 她疯了 |
[23:47] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[23:48] | Preliminary lab report. | 初步实验报告 |
[23:50] | Bryn was injected with succinylcholine bromide. | Bryn被注射了溴化琥珀酰胆碱 |
[23:53] | A little slower please. | 慢点说 |
[23:54] | It’s a paralytic that vets use to put horses down. | 一种麻醉剂 兽医用来放倒马的 |
[23:57] | Ah. Now we’re back to Zoe. | 现在我们回到Zoe了 |
[24:00] | She was training to be a veterinary’s assistant. | 她在进行兽医助理的训练 |
[24:02] | To provide for her daughter. | 为了养活女儿 |
[24:05] | I’ll send some guys out to the stables and see if there’s a veterinary kit with some missing, uh… | 我会派几个人去马场 看看那里有没有兽医药箱少了 呃… |
[24:09] | Succinylcholine bromide. | 溴化琥珀酰胆碱 |
[24:10] | Why would she kill Bryn? She was trying to help Zoe. | 为啥她要杀Bryn? 她在帮Zoe |
[24:14] | Why? Look at your own evidence. | 为啥? 看看你的证据 |
[24:16] | The drug, the blood on Bryn’s shirt, | 毒品 Bryn衣服上的血迹 |
[24:18] | access to the saddle… | 能接近马鞍… |
[24:20] | all roads lead to Zoe. | 都指向了Zoe |
[24:22] | You’re the one who’s always talking about the body as proof. | 你总说 以尸为证 |
[24:25] | What is it telling you? | 这告诉你什么? |
[24:29] | Asphyxiation by succinylcholine. | 溴化琥珀酰胆碱导致的窒息 |
[24:32] | That’s what killed Bryn. | 这就是Bryn的死因 |
[24:34] | There’s a vial missing, and your fingerprints are all over that box. | 这少了一小瓶 盒子上都是你的指纹 |
[24:38] | Outgoing phone records from the stable office. | 马场办公室的拨出电话记录 |
[24:40] | Somebody was calling your family. | 有人给你的家人打电话 |
[24:42] | Bryn caught you using the phone, didn’t she? | Bryn发现你用这电话了 对吧? |
[24:44] | Threatened to take away your privileges, | 威胁要剥夺你的优待 |
[24:46] | – bounce you out of the program… – That’s not what happened. | – 把你踢出这项目… – 事情不是这样 |
[24:48] | A guard saw you arguing with Bryn outside the office an hour before she was killed. | 一名守卫看到你在和Bryn在办公室外争吵 就在她被杀的前一小时 |
[24:52] | We were arguing because I wanted her to stop calling my mother. | 我们争吵是因为我希望 她不要再给我妈打电话了 |
[24:55] | – Bryn was making those calls? – Yeah. | – 这些电话是Bryn打的? – 是的 |
[24:56] | She was trying to convince my mom to let my kid see me. | 她想说服我妈 让我的小孩来看我 |
[24:58] | Why would that make you angry? | 为什么这会让你生气? |
[25:00] | My mom gave up on me a long time ago. | 我妈很早以前就不要我了 |
[25:02] | I appreciate what Bryn was trying to do, | 我很感激Bryn所作的那些 |
[25:03] | but you can’t convince someone you’ve changed if they don’t want to believe it. | 但是你没有办法说服那些不相信你的改变的人 |
[25:11] | Why are your fingerprints on the box? | 为什么你的指纹会在盒子上? |
[25:13] | Bryn asked me to put that box back in the cabinet. | Bryn让我把这些盒子放回柜子里 |
[25:15] | She’d just stopped someone from trying to put a horse down. | 她刚阻止了某个企图把马放倒的人 |
[25:17] | – Who? – I don’t know. | – 谁? – 我不知道 |
[25:18] | Some guy who doesn’t like horses. | 某个不喜欢马的人吧 |
[25:20] | She, uh, she wouldn’t say anymore. | 她…她没有多说 |
[25:22] | Uh-huh. And this, uh, this horse, what did it look like? | 那匹马 它是什么样子的? |
[25:24] | I don’t know. It was a white one. | 我不知道 是匹白马 |
[25:26] | It, uh, it was new to the stable, had an injured front leg. | 是刚送到马场的 前脚受伤了 |
[25:33] | You’re sure the horse was white? | 你确定那匹马是白的? |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:45] | Excuse me, detective. | 打扰了 警探 |
[25:46] | Uh, I’m Zoe Brant’s mother. | 我是Zoe Brant的妈妈 |
[25:48] | You wanted to speak to me. | 你想和我谈谈 |
[25:50] | Oh, yes. Thanks for coming in. | 噢 是的 很感谢您的到来 |
[25:51] | Uh… who is this? | 呃…这是谁? |
[25:54] | This is Zoe’s daughter, Laila. | 是Zoe的女儿 Laila |
[25:56] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[25:58] | That’s pretty. | 那真好看 |
[26:03] | No, sweetie. Um, Laila, come… come by grandma. | 不 亲爱的 Laila 过来…来姥姥这边 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Um… Mrs. Brant, have you ever talked to a woman named Bryn Walker? | 呃…Brant夫人 你是否和一位叫Bryn Walker的女士谈过? |
[26:17] | What were you eating? | 你吃的是什么? |
[26:22] | Man, this is weird. | 哥们儿 这好奇怪 |
[26:23] | It looks like the horse digested some kind of metallic substance. | 看起来像是马在消化某种金属物质 |
[26:27] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[26:29] | Well, I just spent an hour with the white horse | 我刚和一匹白马呆了一个小时 |
[26:31] | trying to figure out why someone would want to kill him. | 试图搞清楚为啥有人想杀他 |
[26:33] | And, uh, I’m now knee-deep in horse poop. | 然后 我现在正在深入研究马粪 |
[26:36] | Maybe it’s the horse poop. | 可能是马粪 |
[26:37] | Did you find anything apart from metal in his… | 你有没发现什么除金属以外的东西… |
[26:38] | Yeah, he was sick with colic. | 有 他患有疝气 |
[26:41] | And I found bute in his whiskers mixed in with oat bran… | 我在他的鬃毛里发现了保泰松 还混着燕麦麸… |
[26:43] | Oat bran and sugar. | 燕麦麸和糖 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:46] | So Bryn was taking care of a sick horse. | 所以Bryn在照顾一匹病马 |
[26:48] | But that doesn’t explain why she was riding a horse she didn’t own. | 但这并不能解释她为什么要骑一匹不属于她的马 |
[26:51] | Those are the horse’s veterinary files. | 那些是马的兽医档案 |
[26:53] | I found a brand on the horse and then tracked down the owner. | 我在马身上发现了一个铭牌 然后查到了它的主人 |
[26:56] | – Any connection to Bryn? – Mm-hmm. Will Brooks. | – 跟Bryn有关吗 – 嗯哼 Will Brooks |
[26:59] | The guy bought the horse from him, and then returned it because it didn’t perform well. | 就是从他那儿买了这匹马 然后因为马的表现不佳又退回去了 |
[27:07] | This horse was supposed to compete? | 这匹马是用来比赛的? |
[27:17] | You were a little, um, hard on Megan yesterday, | 昨天你对Megan有点太凶了 |
[27:20] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. Sorry to get you involved in all that. | 是啊 真不好意思把你也卷进来了 |
[27:24] | You kinda crossed that line when you invited Lacey to spend the weekend with us. | 你让Lacey和我们一起度周末 这件事情有点做过头了 |
[27:28] | See, you didn’t know the old Megan, okay? | 好吧 你并不了解过去的那个Megan 明白吗 |
[27:31] | She wasn’t always this attentive. | 她才不是这么细致入微的人 |
[27:33] | – So she’s changed. – Yeah. | – 所以她变了 – 是的 |
[27:35] | Maybe she deserves a break. | 也许她应该休息一下 |
[27:36] | Whose side are you on? | 你是站在哪边的 |
[27:38] | Ours. Listen… | 当然是我们这边 听着 |
[27:40] | we are great together. | 我们在一起很好 |
[27:42] | True. | 确实 |
[27:43] | But this isn’t about us. | 但这不仅仅关系到我们 |
[27:47] | I think maybe you invited Lacey for the weekend | 我觉得你让Lacey来共度周末 |
[27:50] | because… you’re afraid of letting go. | 是因为 你害怕失去她 |
[27:53] | No, no. Uh, you don’t understand. | 不 不 不 这事情你不明白 |
[27:58] | My parents were divorced. | 我的父母也是离异的 |
[27:59] | I know what it’s like to be stuck in the middle. | 我知道卡在中间左右为难是什么感觉 |
[28:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:10] | Just make sure this is about Lacey | 你得确定你是为了Lacey好 |
[28:12] | and not… about your own stuff. | 而不是你自己 |
[28:15] | Okay? I gotta go. Thanks. | 好吗 我得走了 谢谢 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:21] | Bryn told Zoe | Bryn告诉Zoe |
[28:21] | that she stopped somebody from putting down a horse. | 她阻止了某人去伤害一匹马 |
[28:24] | So maybe that led to putting down Bryn? | 也许反而因此导致了Bryn自己受到伤害? |
[28:26] | We figure out what’s wrong with that horse, | 如果我们找到那匹马有什么问题 |
[28:28] | maybe we can isolate Bryn’s killer. | 也许就能找到杀害Bryn的凶手 |
[28:29] | Well, I mean, I’m no veterinarian, | 好吧 我的意思是 虽然我不是兽医 |
[28:31] | but just looking at these X-rays, I can tell you, | 但只要看看这些X光片 我就能告诉你 |
[28:33] | he’s got arthritis, splints, deterioration of the skeleton. | 这匹马有关节炎 骨质增生和骨骼恶化 |
[28:36] | I mean, this is an old horse. | 意思是 这是一匹老马 |
[28:37] | Will Brooks sold it as a show horse. | Will Brooks把它作为赛马出售 |
[28:40] | I mean, why would he think it could compete? | 我说 为什么他会认为这匹马可以参加比赛 |
[28:42] | Sell ice to eskimos. Check out the teeth. | 这简直不可能 检查一下马的牙齿 |
[28:49] | It looks like somebody filed them down and filled them with something. | 看起来有人把马的牙齿磨掉了 然后再填充了什么东西进去 |
[28:51] | So that’s why the horse flinched. | 所以这才是为什么马退缩了 |
[28:53] | Will must have had silver nitrate on his hands. | Will手里一定还有硝酸银 |
[28:56] | Come again? | 我又不明白了 |
[28:58] | It’s called bishoping. | 这叫门齿修饰术 |
[29:00] | It’s this horrible process where they use silver nitrate to alter the shape of the teeth | 是一个很可怕的过程 使用硝酸银来改变牙齿的形状 |
[29:05] | to make the horse look younger. | 以此让马看起来更年轻 |
[29:07] | And then sell it at a higher price. | 然后用更高的价格卖出 |
[29:09] | So maybe Bryn discovered that Brooks was bishoping horses. | 所以也许Bryn发现了Brooks正在给马匹们做这个 |
[29:12] | And then he killed Bryn to shut her up. | 于是就杀了Bryn灭口 |
[29:39] | What are you searching through my stuff for? | 你们在我的东西里翻什么 |
[29:41] | I thought a prisoner killed Bryn. | 我以为是个囚犯杀了Bryn |
[29:42] | Yeah, well, she wasn’t bishoping horses, was she? Keep an eye on him. | 好吧 她是不是在给马匹做牙齿修饰 看着他 |
[29:45] | Horses freak me out, but I feel for them, knowing guys like that exist. | 我被马吓死了 但我能感觉到 它们知道有像他那样的家伙存在 |
[30:08] | Hey, I got something. | 嗨 我找到了什么 |
[30:09] | Huh? | 是什么 |
[30:10] | Succinylcholine, empty. | 琥珀胆碱 空瓶子 |
[30:13] | Well, Wilbur, we just need to find the syringe. | 好的Wilbur 我们还需要找到注射器 |
[30:18] | You feel better now you got that out? | 这么做能让你感觉好点么 |
[30:19] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[30:22] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[30:23] | Bryn was planning on going to the authorities. | Bryn打算向当局揭发你 |
[30:26] | That’s why you sabotaged her saddle and shot her full of that drug. | 所以你破坏了她的马鞍 并且给她注射了药物 |
[30:30] | I didn’t kill Bryn, okay? We had a deal. | 我没有杀Bryn 明白吗 我们有个协议 |
[30:33] | What deal? | 什么协议 |
[30:33] | She caught me. Okay. | 她发现了我的事 |
[30:36] | I promised to stop bishoping horses if she kept quiet, | 我答应她会停止这么做 只要她不说出去 |
[30:39] | and in return, I would give all the old horses to her therapy program. | 作为回报 我会把所有的老马 都送给她的劳教项目 |
[30:43] | You would just give her all the horses? | 你会把所有的马都给她? |
[30:44] | That, or I could sell ’em for dog food. | 或者可以卖掉去做狗粮 |
[30:46] | – Wow. You really are a poster child for animal rights. – I kept my end. | – 你还真是爱护动物的好模范啊 – 我遵守了协议 |
[30:51] | I stayed out all night helping her with the damn horse. | 我整晚上都待在那儿帮她弄那破马 |
[30:53] | – Helping her how? – It had colic, so you have to keep it moving. | – 帮她什么了 �C 马有疝气 所以我不能让它们停下 |
[30:57] | You have to keep walking it. | 我必须让它们一直走 |
[30:59] | And the last time I saw this, it was in Bryn’s hand. | 我最后一次见到这些 是在Bryn的手里 |
[31:03] | Come on. I swear to you. | 拜托 我向你保证 |
[31:05] | Somebody set me up. | 有人在陷害我 |
[31:07] | I’ll hold him on animal cruelty, but for the murder, I need confirmation on the drug. | 我会指控他虐待动物 但是关于这起谋杀 我需要对药物进行确认 |
[31:10] | We’ll get it to the lab right now. | 我现在就去实验室 |
[31:12] | Any chance that Zoe set Will up? | 有没有可能是Zoe设计陷害Will |
[31:14] | I don’t think so. I talked to Zoe’s mother. | 我不觉得 我和Zoe的妈妈谈过 |
[31:17] | It was Bryn calling her from the stable office, not Zoe. | 是Bryn从马场办公室给她打的电话 不是Zoe |
[31:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:21] | Well, Bryn wanted Zoe to see her daughter so they could connect before she got out. | Bryn想让Zoe见见女儿 这样在她出狱前就能和孩子有联络了 |
[31:26] | And the mother was against that? | 但是她母亲不同意? |
[31:27] | You can’t convince somebody you’ve changed if they don’t want to believe you. | 如果对方不相信你 你是没办法让她相信有些人已经改过自新了的 |
[31:31] | – Zoe said that. – And her mother didn’t buy it. | – Zoe那么说的 – 她妈妈不相信她 |
[31:34] | She’s on the fence. | 她保持中立 |
[31:35] | What do you think, detective? | 你怎么看 警探 |
[31:47] | “4 horses… 8.9 million results”? | 搜索关键字 四匹马 竟然有八百九十万个结果 |
[31:51] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[31:52] | Megan. | |
[31:54] | Oh. Who are you here to see? | 哦 你来这儿是见谁的 |
[31:56] | Uh, you. | 见你 |
[31:58] | Can you hang on? | 你能等一会儿吗 |
[31:58] | This will just take a second, all right? | 我只需要一点时间 好吗 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么事 |
[32:02] | I thought about it, | 我考虑过了 |
[32:03] | and… I think Lacey should stay with you this weekend. | 然后 我觉得 Lacey这个周末应该和你一起过 |
[32:09] | Okay. Great. | 好的 非常好 |
[32:12] | Because I’ve been doing some thinking, too, | 因为我也经过了一些思考 |
[32:13] | and I want to be more involved in her life. | 我想更多地参与到她的事情中去 |
[32:15] | From now on, I want her every other weekend. | 从现在起 我想每个周末都要和她一起过 |
[32:18] | I extend an olive branch, you want the whole tree. | 我递给你一根橄榄枝 你现在倒还想要整棵树了 |
[32:20] | – I think Lacey would want me to… – Megan. | – 我想Lacey也会想和我在一起 |
[32:21] | No, Megan, Megan… | 不 Megan |
[32:23] | – Hold that thought. – Yeah, sure. I’ll do that. | – 等会说 – 好 好 我知道 |
[32:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他 |
[32:33] | Oh, no, no. Do not look at me like that. | 哦 不 别像那样看着我 |
[32:35] | – Same old Megan. – No, I’m not. | – 你还是老样子 – 我不是过去的我了 |
[32:36] | What I am is done trying to prove myself to you. | 我不会再试图向你证明我自己了 |
[32:39] | And that was Lacey. You’re late to pick her up. | 刚来电话的是Lacey 你接她迟到了 |
[32:42] | What? I can’t… | 什么 我没有吧 |
[32:44] | I gotta go. I… I will talk to you later. | 我得走了 稍后再跟你谈 |
[32:46] | I gotta… wow. | 真的得走了 |
[33:01] | Todd was just here. | Todd刚刚来了 |
[33:04] | He had to leave to pick up Lacey, otherwise I’m sure he would’ve come by to say hello. | 他走了 去接Lacey 要不然我肯定他会顺道过来打招呼的 |
[33:08] | It’s fine, Megan. | 没事的 Megan |
[33:09] | He doesn’t have to see me every time he comes to see you. | 他不需要每次来找你的时候都顺便来看我 |
[33:13] | That’s very adult of you. | 看来你很成熟嘛 |
[33:14] | Well, I don’t imagine I’m gonna lose him to you, am I? | 好吧 我不纠结于自己会不会把他输给你 你看我纠结么 |
[33:19] | No, he’s all yours. | 不 他完全属于你 |
[33:22] | I don’t know if I’d go that far. | 我不知道有没有到这个地步 |
[33:23] | Well, at least for the weekend. | 至少这个周末是 |
[33:25] | Lacey’s staying with me. | Lacey会和我在一起 |
[33:26] | Oh, I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[33:29] | Listen, I know Todd. | 听着 我了解Todd |
[33:31] | I know, this kind of decision, | 我知道 像这一类的事情 |
[33:34] | he didn’t get there without someone kicking him in the… | 如果没有人踢他屁股一脚 他是不会做决定的 |
[33:40] | So… | 所以 |
[33:41] | you’re actually here to thank me? | 所以你来这儿是为了谢谢我吗 |
[33:43] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[33:48] | That you’re sorry…? | 你感到很抱歉? |
[33:51] | There may have been times when I took my anger at Todd out on you, | 也许有些时候我是把对Todd的气 出在了你的头上 |
[33:56] | and… | 还有 |
[33:59] | I’m really bad at this. | 我真的不擅长做这个 |
[34:01] | Oh, for God sake. Just say it. | 看在上帝的份上 说吧 |
[34:02] | Okay. I’m sorry and thank you. | 好吧 很抱歉 还有谢谢你 |
[34:05] | Now see? Was it that hard? | 看见了吧 没那么难吧 |
[34:10] | Yes, Curtis. | 是 Curtis |
[34:12] | We’ve got a problem. | 有个问题 |
[34:14] | I checked the amount of succinylcholine left in the syringe Ethan found. | 我检查了Ethan发现的 残留在注射器里的琥珀胆碱含量 |
[34:18] | Is this right? | 有什么不对吗 |
[34:19] | She didn’t get enough to kill her. | 这些不足够把她杀死 |
[34:27] | There was enough succinylcholine in Bryn’s system to paralyze her, but not enough to kill her. | Bryn的体内有足够的琥珀胆碱让她瘫痪 但是却不足以杀死她 |
[34:33] | She was still alive lying in that ravine? | 她倒在山沟里的时候还活着? |
[34:35] | That’s cold. | 那里很冷 |
[34:36] | So what stopped her breathing? | 是什么让她停止呼吸的 |
[34:37] | I assumed the manure at the crime scene came from the white horse, | 我以为在犯罪现场发现的粪便属于那匹白马 |
[34:41] | so I ran his D.N.A. against it to double-check. | 所以我把它的DNA拿来做了比较 |
[34:44] | It wasn’t a match. | 不匹配 |
[34:45] | Ethan, we’re trying to solve a murder. | Ethan 我们正在试图破获的是谋杀案 |
[34:47] | Go take your 4-H project somewhere else. | 到别的地方去搞你的四匹马研究去 |
[34:49] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白么 |
[34:50] | The manure wasn’t from the horse that Bryn was riding, Sherlock. | 粪便不是来自Bryn骑的那匹马的 大警探 |
[34:53] | So someone else rode a different horse out to the crime scene. | 所以有人骑着另外一匹马到过犯罪现场 |
[34:56] | Yes, and he ate something shiny. | 是的 而且马还吃下了某些亮晶晶的东西 |
[35:05] | Glitter. | 是闪粉 |
[35:05] | Somehow he ingested it. | 不知道怎么吃下去的 |
[35:07] | Why would a horse eat glitter? | 一匹马为什么要吃闪粉呢 |
[35:09] | He wouldn’t. | 它不会的 |
[35:10] | We found glitter on Bryn at autopsy. | 在给Bryn做尸检的时候 我们发现了闪粉 |
[35:13] | Traces of it on her lips. | 查到闪粉是从她的嘴唇上来的 |
[35:14] | So she ate it, too? | 所以她也吃了吗 |
[35:17] | No, she didn’t eat anything. | 不 她没有吃任何东西 |
[35:22] | She inhaled it. | 她吸入了一部分 |
[35:25] | The glitter was on the killer’s hands that’s what made her stop breathing. | 闪粉是凶手杀她时 从捂住她嘴巴的那只手上来的 |
[35:37] | He suffocated her. | 他闷死了她 |
[35:39] | Why would a horseback rider have glitter on his hands? | 为什么一个骑手的手上会有闪粉呢 |
[35:42] | To win. | 为了获得胜利 |
[36:14] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[36:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:16] | Could you get off the horse, please, Mr. Savage? | 你能从马上下来吗 Savage先生 |
[36:19] | Off the horse, please. | 请下马 |
[36:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:27] | You give your horse every advantage, don’t you? | 你会想尽一切办法让你的马获得优势 对吗 |
[36:30] | Numb its pain with drugs, | 用药物麻痹它的痛觉 |
[36:33] | coat shine on his nose to make it all shiny. | 给它的鼻子上光 让它看上去神采奕奕 |
[36:39] | We found it in Bryn’s eyes and nose. | 我们在Bryn的眼睛和鼻子里发现了这个 |
[36:42] | Your own special brand, remember? | 你有专用的牌子 记得吗 |
[36:46] | You forgot it was on your glove when you suffocated her. | 当你闷死她的时候 忘了手套上有这个了 |
[36:48] | That’s crazy. Why would I do that? | 这太疯狂了 我为什么要杀她 |
[36:50] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[36:53] | I saw the phone records from the stable office the night before Bryn died. | 我检查了Bryn死前一晚马场办公室的通话记录 |
[36:56] | You called there repeatedly. You thought she was with Will. | 你不断地拨打电话 你以为她和Will在一起 |
[37:00] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:01] | Making all those times that she beat you in competition feel that much worse. | 她那么多次在比赛中把你击败 那感觉一定糟透了 |
[37:05] | Some men just can’t handle that. | 有些男人承受不了这样的事 |
[37:07] | But her betrayal gave you the perfect way to get rid of her… pin it on Will. | 但是她的出轨给了你一个甩掉她的绝佳机会 然后再嫁祸给Will |
[37:12] | You sabotaged her saddle, sent her off on her afternoon ride paralyzed with succinylcholine, | 你破坏了她的马鞍 在她被琥珀胆碱导致瘫痪的那个下午 送她出去 |
[37:17] | and then let her horse do the rest. | 然后让她的马来完成剩下的事情 |
[37:19] | You put the evidence in Will’s shed, | 你把证据放在Will的棚子里 |
[37:20] | Will takes the fall, | Will去背黑锅 |
[37:22] | and then you start winning blue ribbons instead of red. | 然后你就可以赢得象征第一名的蓝丝带 而不是第二名的红丝带了 |
[37:25] | What happened, James… the horse reared, | James 那匹马 发生了什么 |
[37:27] | you didn’t get the needle in far enough? | 是药物注射得不够深吗 |
[37:28] | You screwed up. That’s why you went out there. | 你搞砸了 所以你才会去那里 |
[37:33] | You knew there was a chance she would survive. | 你知道她有一线生机 |
[37:35] | You had to go out there to finish her off yourself. | 你必须去那里亲自把她结果了 |
[37:40] | Her punishment for being better than you will ever be. | 作为她比你优秀 并且让你永远无法超越的惩罚 |
[37:45] | Better? | 她比我优秀? |
[37:47] | So… she cheats on me with some trailer-park loser, | 所以 她为了某些不入流的废物而背叛了我 |
[37:51] | and you think that she’s better than me? | 你们居然还认为她比我优秀? |
[37:53] | Oh, well, you showed her, didn’t you? | 所以你用实际行动证明了 对吧 |
[37:57] | The thing is, James, | 事实上James |
[38:01] | she didn’t cheat on you. | 她没有背叛你 |
[38:03] | Yeah, she was with Will, | 那晚她是和Will在一起 |
[38:05] | saving a horse’s life. | 拯救一匹马的生命 |
[38:09] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Bryn Walker. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀Bryn Walker被捕了 |
[38:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:14] | Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law. | 但是任何你所说的都将成为呈堂证供 |
[38:16] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[38:18] | If you cannot afford an attorney, an attorney will be provided for you. | 如果你无力负担 政府将会为你指派一名律师 |
[38:21] | Do you understand these rights? | 你明白自己的这些权利了吗 |
[38:30] | Some former prisoners took up a collection. | 有些刑满释放的人员正在收集素材 |
[38:33] | They’re planning a memorial for Bryn. | 他们计划为Bryn开个追思会 |
[38:37] | So she does have a family after all. | 所以这些就是她的家人 |
[38:41] | Any word from Todd? | Todd怎么样 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:45] | He’s agreed to let me have Lacey every other weekend. | 他同意每个周末都让我和Lacey一起过 |
[38:49] | We’re telling her tonight. | 我们打算今晚告诉她 |
[38:51] | Be careful what you wish for, huh? | 真是心想事成啊 |
[38:55] | I, um, found the four horses, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我找到了那个 四匹马 |
[38:58] | It’s a discourse by the Buddha. | 是菩萨说过的话 |
[39:00] | The Buddha? | 菩萨? |
[39:04] | the excellent horse moves before the whip touches its back. | 上等的马会在鞭子碰到它之前就绝尘而去 |
[39:09] | The good horse runs at the lightest touch. | 中等的马 需要轻轻的鞭打才会开始奔跑 |
[39:13] | The poor horse doesn’t move until he feels pain. | 下等的马 只有在感觉到疼痛时 才会挪动蹄子 |
[39:17] | And then there’s the very bad horse. | 然后 是最劣等的马 |
[39:21] | He doesn’t move until the whip penetrates his marrow. | 直到鞭子穿透骨髓 才会开始动弹 |
[39:28] | My car accident… | 我的那场车祸 |
[39:30] | was my whip. | 就是我的鞭子 |
[39:33] | It broke me. | 抽醒了我 |
[39:36] | And it… | 然后 |
[39:38] | brought me back to Lacey. | 把我带回到Lacey身边 |
[39:42] | What if I screw up again? | 如果我又一次搞砸了怎么办 |
[39:44] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[39:49] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[40:16] | We caught Bryn Walker’s killer. | 我们抓住了杀害Bryn Walker的凶手 |
[40:21] | And her program’s gonna continue, so you’ll have a job when you get out. | 她的劳教项目还将继续 所以你从这里出去以后会有一份工作 |
[40:27] | I appreciate that. | 十分感激 |
[40:30] | There’s one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[40:45] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[40:48] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[40:49] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[41:09] | So, uh, your mother and I were talking, | 所以 你妈妈和我谈过了 |
[41:11] | and… and we were wondering… | 然后 我们在想 |
[41:14] | if you wanted to stay with her more often. | 你是否愿意更多地和她待在一起 |
[41:17] | But it… it’s no pressure. If… if… if… | 但是 没有给你压力的意思 如果 |
[41:20] | – Yeah. – If you don’t want to, that’s okay, too. | – 是的 – 如果你不想 也没关系 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:22] | No, no, I… I would like to. | 不不 我愿意 |
[41:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:28] | Okay, good. We’ll come up with some kind of schedule. | 好 很好 我们会制定出类似计划表一类的 |
[41:31] | All right? Something you can count on. | 好吗 你可以作为参考的那种 |
[41:33] | Maybe every other weekend to start, okay? | 也许从每个周末开始 怎么样 |
[41:35] | Does that mean I can stay with mom this weekend? | 这是不是说我和妈妈 可以一起共度这个周末了 |
[41:40] | Yeah, it… sure. | 是的 当然 |
[41:41] | And can I go to the party? | 我能去参加派对吗 |
[41:49] | How about… | 不如 |
[41:51] | you and I go see a movie together? | 我们一起去看场电影吧 |
[41:55] | It’s a pretty good compromise. | 很好的折衷方案 |
[41:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll… I’ll check online. | 好的 我上网查查 |
[42:01] | I’ll see what the showtimes are. | 我查查排片表 |
[42:12] | Nice save. | 干得不错 |
[42:13] | I’m learning. | 正在学呢 |