英文名称:The Martian
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | All right, team, stay in sight of each other. | 好了 队友们 互相看着点儿 |
[02:08] | Let’s make NASA proud today. | 今天让NASA以我们为傲吧 |
[02:10] | How’s it looking over there, Watney? | 那边情况如何 沃特尼 |
[02:12] | Well, you’ll be happy to hear that in grid section 14-28, | 你会很高兴知道坐标方格14-28区里 |
[02:16] | the particles were predominantly coarse… | 颗粒大部分都比较粗糙 |
[02:19] | but in 29, they’re much finer… | 但29区的就精细多了 |
[02:22] | And they should be ideal for chem analysis. | 用它们做化学分析应该很理想 |
[02:25] | Did everybody hear that? | 大家听到了吗 |
[02:26] | Mark just discovered dirt. | 马克刚刚发现了泥土 |
[02:28] | Should we alert the media? | 我们要通知媒体吗 |
[02:29] | Sorry, what are you doing today, Martinez? | 抱歉 你今天要干什么来着 马丁内兹 |
[02:31] | Making sure the MAV is still upright? | 确保飞行器还立着吗 |
[02:33] | I’d like you to know that visual inspection of the equipment… | 要知道目视检查仪器 |
[02:35] | is imperative to mission success. | 也是任务成功必不可少的一步 |
[02:37] | I also would like to report that the MAV is still upright. | 同时我还想报告飞行器的确好好立着呢 |
[02:41] | Watney, you keep leaving your channel open, | 沃特尼 你一直开着通话频道 |
[02:43] | which leads to Martinez responding… | 马丁内兹就会回应你 |
[02:45] | which leads to all of us listening… | 我们所有人就会听到 |
[02:46] | which leads to me being annoyed. | 然后我就会很烦 |
[02:48] | Roger that. Martinez, the captain would like you to please… | 收到了 马丁内兹 队长想请你 |
[02:51] | shut your smart mouth. | 闭上你那张利嘴 |
[02:53] | We’d prefer to use a different adjective to describe Martinez’s mouth. | 能用别的词来形容马丁内兹的嘴巴吗 |
[02:57] | Did Beck just insult me? | 贝克刚刚是不是侮辱了我 |
[02:58] | “Dr. Beck.” And yes. | 是”贝克博士” 没错 |
[03:01] | Happy to turn the radios off from here, Commander. | 我很乐意从这里把无线电关掉 指挥官 |
[03:03] | Just say the word. | 您下令就行 |
[03:04] | Wait, Johanssen. | 等等 约翰逊 |
[03:05] | Constant communication is the hallmark… | 一直保持通话是… |
[03:07] | Shut ’em off. | 关了 |
[03:08] | No. | 不要 |
[03:10] | No. Excuse me. | 不啊 拜托 |
[03:12] | I apologize for my countrymen, Vogel. | 我为我的同胞向你道个歉 沃格尔 |
[03:14] | Accepted. | 道歉接受 |
[03:15] | How many samples do we need, Commander? | 还需要多少样本 指挥官 |
[03:18] | Seven. | 七个 |
[03:19] | 100 grams each. | 每个100克 |
[03:26] | We have a mission update. | 有个任务状态更新 |
[03:27] | A storm warning. | 风暴警告 |
[03:29] | Commander, you should come inside. | 指挥官 你该进来 |
[03:30] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你会想看看这个 |
[03:32] | What is it? | 看什么 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1638个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:351个,六级词汇:191个,GRE词汇:198个,托福词汇:290个,考研词汇:364个,专四词汇:315个,专八词汇:57个, 所有生词标注共:632个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:33] | A storm warning. | 风暴警告 |
[03:34] | I saw that in this morning’s briefing. | 我在今早的简报上看到了 |
[03:35] | We’ll be inside before it hits. | 我们会在风暴到达前回来 |
[03:38] | Yeah, they upgraded their estimate. | 是啊 但他们升级了预测 |
[03:40] | The storm’s gonna be a lot worse. | 风暴会猛烈得多 |
[03:48] | Martinez, how does it look? | 马丁内兹 情况看上去如何 |
[03:52] | Not good. | 不太妙 |
[03:55] | “1,200 kilometers in diameter, bearing 24.41 degrees.” | 直径1200千米 角度24.41度 |
[03:59] | That’s tracking right towards us. | 那是径直冲我们来了 |
[04:00] | “Based on current escalation, | 根据目前的增强趋势 |
[04:01] | “estimated force of 8,600 Newtons.” | 预计将有8600牛顿的力 |
[04:05] | What’s the abort force? | 任务中止力是多少 |
[04:06] | 7,500. | 7500牛顿 |
[04:09] | Anything more than that and the MAV could tip. | 超过那个飞行器就可能倾倒 |
[04:11] | Do we scrub? | 我们要中止吗 |
[04:13] | Begin abort procedure. | 启动中止程序 |
[04:15] | We are estimating with a margin of error. | 我们的预测是会有误差 |
[04:16] | We could wait it out. | 也许等一会就没事了 |
[04:19] | Let’s wait it out. | 我们等等吧 |
[04:22] | Let’s wait it out. | 我们等等吧 |
[04:25] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[04:27] | Prep emergency departure. | 准备紧急起飞 |
[04:29] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[04:30] | We’re scrubbed. That’s an order. | 我们得中止 那是命令 |
[04:42] | Martinez, how long before take-off? | 马丁内兹 还要多久能起飞 |
[04:45] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[04:46] | 任务日 第18个火星日 居住舱 气闸室 | |
[04:49] | 任务日 第18个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[04:49] | Visibility is almost zero. | 能见度基本为零 |
[04:51] | Anyone gets lost, hone in on my suit’s telemetry. | 要是谁走丢了 跟着我的宇航服遥感信号 |
[04:54] | – You ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:58] | Commander, are you okay? | 指挥官 您没事吧 |
[05:00] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[05:02] | 任务日 第18个火星日 居住舱 气闸室 | |
[05:09] | 任务日 第18个火星日 露易丝 宇航服摄像头 | |
[05:25] | Commander, we’re at 10 degrees, | 指挥官 我们倾斜了10度 |
[05:27] | and the MAV is gonna tip at 12.3. | 超过12.3度飞行器就会倾倒 |
[05:30] | We might be able to keep the MAV from tipping. | 我们也许能阻止飞行器倾倒 |
[05:32] | How? | 怎么办 |
[05:34] | Use the cables from the comms mast as guy-lines… | 把通讯杆的电缆作为牵引绳 |
[05:37] | anchor it with the rover’s. | 用探测车拉着它 |
[05:39] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:43] | 任务日 第18个火星日 约翰逊 宇航服摄像头 | |
[05:43] | Watney! | 沃特尼 |
[05:44] | 任务日 第18个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[05:46] | Warning. Suit breach detected. | 警告 检测到宇航服破损 |
[05:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:49] | He was hit. | 他被击中了 |
[05:50] | Watney, report. | 沃特尼 回复 |
[05:52] | Before we lost telemetry, | 在我们失联前 |
[05:53] | his decompression alarm went off. | 他的减压警报响了 |
[05:54] | Johanssen, where did you last see him? | 约翰逊 你最后一次看到他是在哪里 |
[05:56] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[05:57] | What are the vitals on his suit? | 他宇航服上显示的生命体征如何 |
[05:58] | – He’s offline. He’s offline. – Negative. | -他掉线了 -什么都没有 |
[05:59] | A complete loss of signal on Watney. | 完全失去了沃特尼的信号 |
[06:01] | – Beck! – Yeah. | -贝克 -怎么了 |
[06:02] | How long can he survive decompression? | 在减压的情况下他能活多久 |
[06:04] | Less than a minute. | 不足一分钟 |
[06:06] | Line up, walk west. | 排成一线 向西走 |
[06:08] | He may be prone. We don’t wanna step over him. | 他也许倒在地上了 可别踩着他 |
[06:12] | Commander… | 指挥官… |
[06:13] | – we’re at 10.5 degrees. – Warning. Excessive tilt. | -10.5度了 -警告 过度倾斜 |
[06:16] | Tilting to 11 with all the gusts of wind. | 再刮一阵就要到11度了 |
[06:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:21] | Everyone, hone in on Martinez’s suit. | 大家跟紧马丁内兹宇航服的遥感信号 |
[06:23] | It’ll get you to airlock. | 它会带领你们到气闸室 |
[06:24] | Get in, prep for launch. | 进去 去准备发射 |
[06:26] | What about you, Commander? | 你呢 指挥官 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna search a little longer. Get moving! | 我再找下他 你们快走 |
[06:31] | Go! | 快 |
[06:35] | Watney! | 沃特尼 |
[06:37] | Watney, report! | 沃特尼 回复 |
[06:39] | The MAV’s at 11.6 degrees. | 飞行器已经倾斜到11.6度了 |
[06:41] | One good gust and we’re tipping. | 再刮一阵风我们就要翻了 |
[06:43] | If it tips, you launch. | 假如要翻了 你就发射 |
[06:44] | You really think I’m gonna leave you behind? | 你真的觉得我会把你抛下吗 |
[06:46] | That’s an order, Martinez. | 那是命令 马丁内兹 |
[06:48] | Mark! | 马克 |
[06:50] | Mark! Can you hear me? | 马克 能听见我说话吗 |
[06:55] | Martinez, what about the proximity radar? | 马丁内兹 近程雷达呢 |
[06:57] | Could that detect Watney’s suit? | 那东西能检测到沃特尼的宇航服吗 |
[06:59] | It’s made to see the Hermes from orbit… | 那是用来从轨道上观测赫耳墨斯的 |
[07:01] | not a little piece of metal from a single suit. | 而不是观测一件宇航服上的一小块金属 |
[07:03] | – Give it a try. – Roger. | -试试吧 -收到 |
[07:05] | What is she thinking? | 她想什么呢 |
[07:05] | She knows the infrared can’t get through a sandstorm. | 她清楚红外线穿不过沙暴的 |
[07:08] | She’s grasping for anything. | 她是死马当活马医了 |
[07:10] | We’ve got negative contact on the proximity radar. | 近程雷达什么也没有检测到 |
[07:12] | Nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[07:14] | No. I can barely see the HAB. | 是的 我连居住舱都看不太清了 |
[07:16] | Commander, I know you don’t wanna hear this, but… | 指挥官 我知道你不想听 但是 |
[07:19] | Mark is dead. | 马克死了 |
[07:22] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[07:23] | Hey, what the hell is wrong with you, man? | 你他妈怎么回事啊 |
[07:26] | My friend just died. | 我朋友刚刚死了 |
[07:26] | I don’t want my commander to die, too. | 我不希望我的指挥官也死了 |
[07:28] | Stability warning. | 稳度警告 |
[07:30] | We’re tipping! | 我们要倾倒了 |
[07:31] | Commander, you need to get back to the ship, now! | 指挥官 你得回到飞船上 马上 |
[07:34] | 13 degrees. | 13度了 |
[07:36] | If we pass balance, we’ll never rock back. | 要是失去了平衡 就再也立不起来了 |
[07:38] | I’ve got one more trick left, | 我还剩最后一招 |
[07:39] | and then I’m following orders, Commander. | 然后我就要执行命令了 指挥官 |
[07:42] | You’re firing the OMS? | 你启动了轨道机动系统吗 |
[07:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:50] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[07:51] | On my way. | 来了 |
[07:56] | Johanssen, let’s go. | 约翰逊 走吧 |
[08:05] | Mark! | 马克 |
[08:19] | We’re at 11.5 and holding. | 现在勉强维持在11.5度 |
[08:24] | Ready to go on your command. | 下令就可以出发了 |
[08:28] | Ready to launch. | 准备发射 |
[08:30] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[08:32] | I need you to verbally tell me whether or not to. | 你得告诉我能不能起飞 |
[08:33] | Launch. | 发射 |
[09:16] | At around 4:30 A.M. central standard time… | 在中央标准时间凌晨4:30左右 |
[09:19] | our satellites detected a storm | 我们的卫星检测到了一场风暴 |
[09:21] | approaching the Ares 3 mission site on Mars. | 正在接近战神三号火星任务站 |
[09:24] | 6:45, the storm had escalated to severe… | 6:45 风暴升级为强烈风暴 |
[09:28] | and we had no choice but to abort the mission. | 我们别无选择 只能中止任务 |
[09:31] | Thanks to the quick action of Commander Lewis… | 多亏露易丝指挥官的快速反应… |
[09:34] | astronauts Beck, Johanssen, | 宇航员贝克 约翰逊 |
[09:35] | Martinez and Vogel… | 马丁内兹以及沃格尔 |
[09:37] | were all able to reach the Mars ascent vehicle… | 都成功登上了火星上升飞行器 |
[09:40] | and perform an emergency launch at 7:28 central time. | 并于中央时间7:28启动了紧急发射 |
[09:45] | Unfortunately, during the evacuation… | 不幸的是 在撤离过程中… |
[09:47] | astronaut Mark Watney was struck by debris and killed. | 宇航员马克·沃特尼被飞石击中身亡 |
[09:53] | Commander Lewis and the rest of her team… | 指挥官露易丝以及剩余队员 |
[09:54] | were able to intercept safely with the Hermes | 则成功与赫耳墨斯对接 |
[09:57] | and are now heading home. | 如今正在返程回家 |
[09:59] | But Mark Watney is dead. | 但马克·沃特尼牺牲了 |
[10:02] | Director Sanders! | 桑德斯局长 |
[10:38] | Oxygen level critical. | 氧气含量临界 |
[10:47] | Oxygen level critical. | 氧气含量临界 |
[10:56] | Oxygen level… | 氧气含量… |
[12:15] | Pressure stable. | 压力稳定 |
[15:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Hello, this is Mark Watney, astronaut. | 你好 这里是马克·沃特尼 宇航员 |
[15:58] | I’m entering this log for the record… | 我拍摄这段日志是为了记录… |
[16:01] | In case I don’t make it. | 以防我死了 |
[16:04] | It is 06:53 on sol 19… | 现在是第19个火星日的6点53分 |
[16:10] | and I’m alive. | 而我还活着 |
[16:14] | Obviously. | 显而易见的 |
[16:15] | But I’m guessing that’s gonna come as a surprise | 但我猜对于我的队友和NASA而言 |
[16:18] | to my crewmates and to NASA. | 这将会是个惊喜 |
[16:22] | And to the entire world, really, so… | 对全世界而言也是 真的 所以 |
[16:27] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[16:30] | I did not die on sol 18. | 我没有死在第18个火星日 |
[16:33] | Best I can figure… | 我的猜想是… |
[16:35] | this length of our primary communications antenna broke off… | 这一截通讯天线断了 |
[16:38] | and tore through my bio-monitor… | 刺穿了我的生命监控器 |
[16:41] | and ripped a hole in me as well. | 在我身上也开了个口子 |
[16:44] | But the antenna and the blood, really, | 但其实那截天线和血 |
[16:47] | managed to seal the breach in my suit… | 封住了我宇航服上的裂缝 |
[16:49] | which kept me alive, | 救了我一命 |
[16:51] | even though the crew must have thought I was dead. | 即便队友们一定都以为我死了 |
[16:54] | I have no way to contact NASA. | 我没有办法联系上NASA |
[16:57] | And even if I could, it’s gonna be four years… | 而且就算是联系上了 也得等上四年 |
[17:00] | until a manned mission can reach me. | 才有载人任务能到我身边 |
[17:03] | And I’m in a HAB designed to last 31 days. | 我在这个设计上只能撑31天的居住舱里 |
[17:05] | If the oxygenator breaks, I’m gonna suffocate. | 如果氧合器坏了 我会窒息而死 |
[17:08] | If the water reclaimer breaks, I’ll die of thirst. | 如果净水回收机坏了 我会渴死 |
[17:10] | If the HAB breaches, I’m just gonna, kind of… | 假如居住舱破损了 我就会 |
[17:13] | implode. | 内爆而死 |
[17:15] | And if by some miracle, none of that happens… | 假如奇迹出现 上述情况都没有发生 |
[17:19] | eventually I’m gonna run out of food. | 我最终还是会耗尽食物 |
[17:23] | So… | 所以 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | I’m not gonna die here. | 我不会死在这里 |
[19:42] | 任务日 第21个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[20:02] | 32… 32… | |
[20:05] | 33 33… | |
[20:08] | 34 35 36 34, 35, 36. | |
[20:13] | Sweet and sour chicken. | 糖醋鸡 |
[20:48] | What do we got? | 看看有什么 |
[20:55] | 任务日 第21个火星日 居住舱 终端室 | |
[20:55] | Right, let’s do the math. | 好了 来算算吧 |
[20:58] | Our surface mission here was supposed to last 31 sols. | 我们的地表任务本应是31个火星日 |
[21:02] | For redundancy, they sent 68 sols worth of food. | 为了以防万一 他们送了68个火星日的食物 |
[21:04] | That’s for 6 people. | 还是6人的量 |
[21:05] | So for just me, that’s gonna last 300 sols… | 我一人吃的话 可以撑300个火星日 |
[21:08] | which I figure I can stretch to 400 if I ration. | 控制饮食估计能撑400个火星日 |
[21:10] | So I got to figure out a way to grow three years’ worth of food here. | 所以我得想个办法种出够吃3年的食物 |
[21:17] | On a planet where nothing grows. | 在这片不毛之地上 |
[21:20] | Luckily… | 幸运的是 |
[21:24] | I’m a botanist. | 我是个植物学家 |
[21:29] | Mars will come to fear my botany powers. | 火星将会畏惧我的植物学之力 |
[21:52] | 任务日 第21个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[22:03] | 任务日 第22个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[22:16] | 任务日 第22个火星日 居住舱 气闸室 | |
[22:19] | Pressure stable. | 压力稳定 |
[22:26] | 任务日 第22个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[22:31] | Staple came out. | 订书针出来了 |
[23:22] | Fuck you, Mars. | 去你的 火星 |
[23:31] | 任务日 第31个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[23:39] | Johanssen, Jesus. | 约翰逊 天呐 |
[24:43] | The problem is water. | 问题是水 |
[24:46] | I have created 126 square meters of soil. | 我铺设了126平方米的土地 |
[24:51] | But every cubic meter of soil requires 40 liters of water | 但每立方米的土壤需要40升的水 |
[24:54] | to be farmable. | 才能耕种 |
[24:56] | So I gotta make a lot more water. | 所以我得搞出来更多水 |
[25:00] | Good thing is, I know the recipe. | 好消息是 我知道如何做 |
[25:02] | You take hydrogen, you add oxygen, you burn. | 用氢气 加上氧气 再点燃 |
[25:05] | Now, I have hundreds of liters of unused hydrazine at the MDV. | 现在 飞行器中有好几百升没用过的联氨 |
[25:11] | If I run the hydrazine over an iridium catalyst, | 假如我用铱催化剂分解联氨 |
[25:14] | it’ll separate into N2 and H2. | 它将分解成氮气和氢气 |
[25:17] | And then if I just direct the hydrogen into a small area… | 然后假如我直接将氢气导入一个小空间 |
[25:21] | and burn it. | 然后点燃它 |
[25:23] | Luckily, in the history of humanity… | 幸运的是 在人类历史上… |
[25:26] | nothing bad has ever happened from lighting hydrogen on fire. | 从没因为点燃氢气而出过什么事 |
[25:32] | NASA hates fire. | NASA讨厌明火 |
[25:34] | Because of the whole “fire makes everybody die in space” thing. | 就因为”火会让大家死在太空”这套说辞 |
[25:38] | So, everything they sent us up here with is flame-retardant… | 所以这里的所有用品都是阻燃的 |
[25:41] | with the notable exception of… | 除了一个显著的例外… |
[25:46] | Martinez’s personal items. | 马丁内兹的私人物品 |
[25:49] | I am sorry, Martinez. | 抱歉了 马丁内兹 |
[25:50] | But if you didn’t want me to go through your stuff… | 但假如你不希望我翻你的东西的话… |
[25:51] | you shouldn’t have left me for dead on a desolate planet. | 你就不应该把我留在这个荒芜的星球等死 |
[25:55] | By the way, I’m figuring you’re gonna be fine with this, | 再说了 基于我这个现状 |
[25:57] | given my present situation. | 我想你会理解的 |
[26:01] | Counting on you. | 就靠你了 |
[26:36] | So, yeah, I blew myself up. | 所以 没错 我把自己炸飞了 |
[26:40] | Best guess… | 我的猜想是 |
[26:42] | I forgot to account for | 我计算的时候 |
[26:46] | the excess oxygen that I’ve been exhaling when I did my calculations. | 忘了把我呼出的氧气算进去了 |
[26:53] | Because I’m stupid. | 因为我是个白痴 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I’m gonna get back to work here… | 好了 我要回去干活儿了 |
[27:00] | Just as soon as my ears stop ringing. | 等我耳鸣一停止我就开工 |
[27:07] | Interesting side note, | 趣味附注 |
[27:08] | this is actually how the Jet Propulsion Lab was founded. | 喷气推进实验室就是这么建立的 |
[27:12] | Five guys at Caltech were trying to make rocket fuel… | 加州理工的五个学生试图制造火箭燃料 |
[27:15] | and they nearly burned down their dorm. | 差点没把宿舍烧了 |
[27:17] | And rather than expel them… | 但他们没有被开除 |
[27:19] | they banished them to a nearby farm, | 而是被赶去了附近的农场 |
[27:21] | told them to keep working. | 说让他们继续研究 |
[27:24] | And now we have a space program. | 因此我们就有了太空项目 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:50] | 任务日 第44个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[27:53] | 任务日 第45个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[27:57] | 任务日 第46个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[28:48] | Hey, there. | 你好呀 |
[28:59] | The nation was blessed to have Mark serving in our space program. | 国家很荣幸有马克为我们的太空项目效力 |
[29:03] | While his loss will be deeply felt… | 我们因失去他而深感悲痛 |
[29:06] | The men and women of NASA will soldier forth… | NASA的全体成员将会勇往直前 |
[29:08] | Onward and upward in the mission of their agency. | 肩负组织的使命不断前进提升 |
[29:10] | 泰迪·桑德斯 NASA局长 | |
[29:12] | By doing so, they honor the legacy Mark’s leaving behind… | 由此 他们将不辱马克的遗志 |
[29:16] | and they ensure his sacrifice will not be in vain. | 也将确保他死得其所 |
[29:16] | 约翰森航天中心 休斯顿 得克萨斯州 | |
[29:22] | 文森特·卡普尔 火星任务主管 NASA | |
[29:31] | I have the honor of speaking | 我有幸在此发言 |
[29:32] | not only for the men and women of NASA… | 不仅代表NASA的全体成员 |
[29:34] | but for people all over the world… | 也代表了世界人民 |
[29:36] | I thought you gave a lovely speech, by the way. | 我觉得你的演讲不错 |
[29:41] | I need you to authorize my satellite time. | 我需要你授权我的卫星观测 |
[29:43] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[29:45] | We’re funded for five Ares missions. | 我们有五次战神任务的经费 |
[29:47] | I think I can get Congress to authorize a sixth. | 我觉得我能说服国会资助第六次 |
[29:49] | – No. – Ares 3 evac’d after 18 sols. | -不行 -战神三号在第18个火星日就撤离了 |
[29:51] | There’s half a mission worth of supplies up there. | 还有价值半次任务的物资在上面 |
[29:53] | I can sell it at a fraction of of the cost of a normal mission… | 我可以将其按正常任务的小部分价格低价卖出 |
[29:56] | And all I have to know is what’s left of our assets. | 我只想知道我们还剩什么 |
[29:58] | You’re not the only one who needs satellite time. | 不是只有你想用卫星观测 |
[30:00] | We’ve got the Ares 4 supply missions coming up. | 我们马上就要进行战神四号的补给任务 |
[30:02] | We should be focusing on the Schiaparelli crater. | 现在更应关注夏帕瑞丽陨石坑 |
[30:04] | Okay, we got 12 satellites up there. | 可我们有12颗卫星呢 |
[30:06] | Surely we can spare a few hours… | 就抽空看一下 |
[30:07] | It’s not about the satellite time, Vince. | 这不是卫星观测的问题 文斯 |
[30:09] | We’re a public domain organization. | 我们是受到广大公众关注的 |
[30:11] | We need to be transparent on this. | 这种事必须公开透明 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 没错 |
[30:13] | The second we point the satellites at the hab… | 只要我们把卫星对准那里 |
[30:15] | I broadcast pictures of Mark Watney’s dead body to the world. | 就是向全世界直播马克·沃特尼的尸体 |
[30:18] | You’re afraid of a PR problem? | 你是担心出现公关危机 |
[30:19] | Of course I’m afraid of a PR problem. | 当然害怕了 |
[30:21] | Another mission? | 还想通过新任务 |
[30:22] | Congress won’t reimburse us for a paper clip… | 要是一个死去的宇航员 |
[30:25] | If I put a dead astronaut on the front page | 上了《华盛顿邮报》的头版头条 |
[30:27] | of the Washington post. | 国会一个子儿都不会拨给我们了 |
[30:28] | He’s not going anywhere, Teddy. I mean, he’s not… | 他会一直在的 泰迪 他 |
[30:31] | He’s not gonna decompose, you know. | 他不会腐烂 你又不是不知道 |
[30:33] | He’s gonna be up there forever. | 他会一直留在那儿 |
[30:34] | Meteorology estimates that he’ll be covered in sand… | 气象学预计他的尸体 正常气象运动下 |
[30:38] | From normal weather activity within a year. | 一年内就会被黄沙掩埋 |
[30:40] | We can’t wait a year. We got work to do. | 总不能等一年吧 我们还有工作 |
[30:41] | Ares 5 won’t even launch for five years. | 战神五号五年内都不可能发射 |
[30:43] | We have plenty of time. | 时间多着呢 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:49] | Okay, consider this. | 好 你听我说 |
[30:52] | Right now, the world’s on our side. | 现在 全世界都是站在我们这边的 |
[30:56] | Sympathy for the Watney family. | 人们同情沃特尼一家人 |
[30:58] | Ares 6 could bring his body home. | 战神六号能把他的尸体带回来 |
[31:00] | Now, we don’t say that’s the purpose of the mission… | 并不是说这是战神六号的唯一目的 |
[31:03] | But we make it clear that that would be a part of it. | 但至少应该是其中的一部分 |
[31:05] | We frame it that way. | 就这么定了 |
[31:07] | More support from congress. But not if we wait a year. | 可以得到国会的支持 但不能再等一年 |
[31:11] | We wait a year, nobody gives a shit. | 如果再等一年 谁都不在乎了 |
[31:28] | NASA 控制中心 德克萨斯州 休斯敦 约翰森航天中心 | |
[31:38] | 明迪·帕克 NASA 卫星联络部 | |
[31:45] | Vincent Kapoor? | 文森特·卡普尔 |
[31:48] | (46.7°, -22°) | 你好 明迪 查看以下坐标 纬度: 46°42′0″ 经度: 22°0′ 0″ 文森特 |
[31:53] | 6-2 6-2. | |
[31:55] | 7-6-2 7-6-2. | |
[32:01] | Acidalia planitia. | 阿西达里亚平原 |
[32:14] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[32:30] | Hi. Security? | 你好 警卫室吗 |
[32:32] | This is Mindy Park in Satcon. | 我是卫星监控室的明迪·帕克 |
[32:33] | I need the emergency contact for Vincent Kapoor. | 我需要紧急联络文森特·卡普尔 |
[32:36] | Yes, him. | 没错 就是他 |
[32:38] | Yes, it’s an emergency! | 对 事情紧急 |
[32:45] | How sure? | 有多大的可能性 |
[32:47] | 100% 100%. | |
[32:49] | 安妮·蒙特罗斯 信息部负责人 | |
[32:49] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 这是在逗我吗 |
[32:51] | Prove it to me. | 证明一下你的说法 |
[32:55] | For a start… | 首先 |
[32:57] | The solar panels have been cleaned. | 太阳能发电板被清理了 |
[32:59] | They could have been cleaned by wind. | 有可能是风吹干净的 |
[33:02] | Back it up. Look at Rover 2. | 后退一点 看漫游者2号 |
[33:04] | According to the logs, | 根据宇航日志 |
[33:05] | commander Lewis took it out on sol 17… | 第17个火星日指挥官露易丝把它拿出来 |
[33:06] | Plugged it into the hab to recharge. | 插到居住舱充电 |
[33:09] | It’s been moved. | 但是它的位置变了 |
[33:10] | She could have forgotten to log the move. | 有可能她挪走了但忘了记录 |
[33:12] | No, not likely. | 不 不太可能 |
[33:14] | Why don’t we just ask Lewis? | 为什么不问问露易丝 |
[33:15] | Let’s get on capcom and ask her directly right now. | 让地面通讯直接问她 |
[33:17] | No. No. If watney is really alive, | 不不 如果沃特尼真的还活着 |
[33:19] | we don’t want the Ares 3 crew to know. | 我们不能让战神三号的队员知道 |
[33:21] | How can you not tell them? | 怎么能不告诉他们 |
[33:23] | They have another 10 months on their trip home. | 他们再有十个月就能回来了 |
[33:25] | Space travel is dangerous. | 太空旅行很危险 |
[33:26] | They need to be alert and undistracted. | 他们必须得集中精力 不能分神 |
[33:28] | But they already think he’s dead. | 但他们都以为他死了 |
[33:29] | And they’d be devastated to find out | 如果发现他被活着抛弃在那儿 |
[33:31] | they left him there alive. | 他们会更痛苦 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry, but you have not thought this through I mean. | 可是你们都没有想清楚 |
[33:35] | What are we gonna say? “Dear America… | 我们怎么说啊 “亲爱的美国民众 |
[33:38] | Remember that astronaut we killed | 还记得我们之前那位牺牲了 |
[33:40] | And had a really nice funeral for? | 还举办了盛大葬礼的宇航员吗 |
[33:42] | Turns out he’s alive and we left him on Mars. Our bad. | 他没死 我们把他落在火星上了 抱歉 |
[33:44] | “Sincerely, NASA.” | 真诚的 NASA” |
[33:46] | Do you realize the shitstorm that is about to hit us? | 你们意识到我们会受到多少唾骂吗 |
[33:49] | How are we going to handle the public? | 我们怎么应对民众 |
[33:51] | Legally, we have 24 hours to release these pictures. | 按规定 24小时之后必须公布这些画面 |
[33:54] | We release a statement with them. | 我们要随之发布一份声明 |
[33:55] | We don’t want people working it out on their own. | 不能让人们自己瞎琢磨 |
[33:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:59] | But if my math is right, he’s going to starve to death | 但如果我没算错 我们派遣救援之前 |
[34:02] | long before we can help him. | 他就饿死了 |
[34:06] | Can you imagine what he’s going through up there? | 你能想象他都经历了什么吗 |
[34:09] | He’s 50 million miles away from home. | 他离家五千万英里 |
[34:11] | He thinks he’s totally alone. | 他独自一人 |
[34:12] | He thinks we gave up on him. | 觉得已经被我们抛弃 |
[34:14] | What does that do to a man, psychologically? | 这会对一个人的心理产生多大的影响 |
[34:19] | What the hell is he thinking right now? | 他现在到底在想什么 |
[34:21] | 任务日 第54个火星日 居住舱 终端室 | |
[34:24] | I’m definitely gonna die up here… | 再让我听这么难听的迪斯科 |
[34:27] | If I have to listen to any more god-awful disco music. | 我肯定会死在这里 |
[34:32] | My god, commander Lewis, | 天哪 露易丝指挥官 |
[34:33] | couldn’t you have packed anything from this century? | 你就没有点能跟上时代潮流的东西吗 |
[34:38] | No, I am not gonna “Turn the beat around.” | 不 我可不打算”舞力无限” |
[34:41] | I refuse to. | 我拒绝 |
[34:43] | Mr. Sanders? Mr. Sanders? | 桑德斯先生 桑德斯先生 |
[34:46] | What attempts have been made | 为了和马克·沃特尼取得联系 |
[34:47] | to make contact with Mark Watney? | 你们都做了什么呢 |
[34:50] | We’re working on it. | 我们仍在努力 |
[34:51] | Does he have enough supplies to survive? | 他的补给能维持生存吗 |
[34:53] | We’ll be looking into that. | 我们会研究的 |
[34:55] | What does this say about the agency? | 官方有什么说法呢 |
[34:56] | Are you gonna resign? | 您会辞职吗 |
[34:58] | No. | 不会 |
[34:59] | Director Sanders! | 桑德斯局长 |
[35:05] | It’s time to start thinking long term. | 该考虑得长远些了 |
[35:08] | The next NASA mission is Ares 4… | NASA的下一个任务是战神四号 |
[35:10] | And it’s supposed to land at Schiaparelli crater… | 它的预计着陆点在夏帕瑞丽陨石坑 |
[35:13] | 3200 kilometers away. | 距离这里3200公里 |
[35:15] | 3,200 kilometers. | 3200公里 |
[35:20] | In four years, when the next Ares crew arrives, | 四年后 下一个航天小组到达的时候 |
[35:23] | I’ll have to be there. | 我必须到达着陆点 |
[35:24] | Which means I have to get to the crater. | 也就意味着我得去陨石坑等待 |
[35:29] | Okay, so here’s the rub. | 那么问题来了 |
[35:31] | I’ve got one working rover | 我只有一辆探测车 |
[35:32] | designed to go a Max distance of 35 kilometers… | 最远行驶距离35公里 |
[35:35] | Before the battery has to be recharged at the hab. | 之后就必须回到居住舱给电池充电 |
[35:39] | That’s problem A. | 这是第一个问题 |
[35:42] | Problem B is this journey’s gonna take me | 第二个问题就是这么远距离的行进 |
[35:46] | roughly 50 days to complete. | 我需要大约50天才能完成 |
[35:48] | So I gotta live for 50 days… | 所以我必须拖着 |
[35:51] | inside a rover with marginal life support | 一整车的补给在探测车里 |
[35:53] | the size of a small Van. | 生存至少50天 |
[35:56] | So, in the face of overwhelming odds, | 所以 面临着这么多问题 |
[35:57] | 任务日 第71个火星日 居住舱 宿舍 | |
[35:59] | I’m left with only one option. | 我只有一个选择 |
[36:02] | I’m gonna have to science the shit out of this. | 我得大展科学神威了 |
[36:08] | 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[36:24] | 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[36:32] | Okay, so, success. | 好 成功了 |
[36:39] | I have doubled my battery life by scavenging Rover 1. | 我借助一号探测车将电池寿命延长了一倍 |
[36:44] | But if I use the heater… | 但如果我开了暖气 |
[36:49] | I will burn through half my battery every day. | 每天暖气就要消耗一半的电池 |
[36:55] | If I do not use my heater, I will be… | 如果不用暖气 我就会 |
[37:00] | slowly killed by the laws of thermodynamics. | 因为热量不足被慢慢冻死 |
[37:03] | I would love to solve this problem right now | 我很想立即就解决这个问题 |
[37:05] | but unfortunately… | 可不幸的是 |
[37:08] | 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[37:09] | My balls are frozen. | 我的蛋蛋都快冻掉了 |
[37:13] | I can’t. I’m calling it. I’m calling it. | 不行 我认输 我认输 |
[37:15] | 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[37:27] | Good news, I may have a solution | 好消息 我可能有办法 |
[37:29] | to my heating problem. | 解决供暖问题了 |
[37:31] | Bad news, it involves me digging up | 坏消息就是 我得把 |
[37:33] | the radioisotope thermoelectric generator. | 放射性同位素热电机挖出来 |
[37:36] | Now, if I remember my training correctly, | 如果我的记得没错的话 |
[37:38] | one of the lessons was titled… | 航空训练有一课叫做 |
[37:40] | “Don’t dig up the big box of plutonium, Mark.” | “千万别把放射性物质挖出来 马克” |
[37:43] | I get it. RTGs are good for spacecraft, | 放射性同位素热电机对航天器是好东西 |
[37:46] | but if they rupture around humans… | 但要是泄漏了 |
[37:48] | no more humans. | 附近的人类就连渣都不剩 |
[37:49] | Which is why we buried it when we arrived. | 所以一着陆 我们就把它埋了起来 |
[37:51] | And planted that flag… | 插上这面旗 |
[37:53] | So we would never be stupid enough | 也就没有人会笨到 |
[37:54] | to accidentally go near it again. | 去靠近它 |
[37:56] | But as long as I don’t break it… | 但只要我没把它弄坏就行 |
[38:00] | I almost just said | 我刚刚差点就大声喊出 |
[38:01] | “Everything will be fine” out loud. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:02] | Look, the point is, I’m not cold anymore. | 重点是 我现在一点都不冷了 |
[38:05] | And sure, I could choose to think about the fact that I’m warm… | 当然了 我也可以想到 我之所以不冷了 |
[38:08] | Because I have a decaying radioactive isotope riding right behind me… | 是因为我正在受到后面放射性同位素热电机的辐射 |
[38:12] | But right now, I got bigger problems on my hands. | 现在 我还有更大的问题 |
[38:15] | 任务日 第71个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[38:15] | I have scoured every single data file | 我翻遍了露易丝指挥官 |
[38:17] | on commander Lewis’ personal drive. | 硬盘上所有的文件夹 |
[38:20] | This is officially the least disco song she owns. | 这绝对是最不像迪斯科的歌 |
[38:59] | – Yeah. – Where is Watney going? | -这位 -沃特尼这是要去哪里 |
[39:00] | We believe that he’s preparing for a journey. | 我们认为他是准备长途旅行 |
[39:03] | He’s been conducting incremental tests… | 他一直在进行增量测试 |
[39:05] | Taking the Rover 2 out for longer | 每次驾驶二号探测车 |
[39:06] | and longer trips each time. | 走得一次比一次远 |
[39:10] | To what end? Why would he leave the relative safety of the hab? | 要去哪里 他为什么要离开相对安全的居住舱呢 |
[39:13] | Well, we think that he plans to travel | 我们认为他计划到 |
[39:14] | to the Ares 4 launch site… | 战神四号的着陆点 |
[39:16] | In order to make contact with us, | 以便和我们取得联系 |
[39:18] | but it would be a dangerous gamble. | 但这是一次很危险的赌博 |
[39:20] | But if we could talk to him, | 但如果我们能和他取得联系 |
[39:21] | we would tell him to stay put… | 我们会告诉他原地不动 |
[39:22] | And to trust that we are doing everything in our power | 相信我们一定会竭尽全力 |
[39:25] | to bring him home alive. | 把他活着带回家 |
[39:27] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:31] | Don’t say “Bring him home alive,” Vincent. | 别说”活着带回来”这种话 文森特 |
[39:33] | You know what? These interviews aren’t easy. | 你又不是不知道 这种记者会太难了 |
[39:36] | So god forbid I try to say something proactive and positive. | 原谅我想说点积极向上的话 |
[39:40] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[39:40] | No more Vincent on TV. Copy that. | 再也不让文森特上电视 遵命 |
[39:43] | 76 kilometers. Am I reading that right? | 76公里 我看的没错吧 |
[39:47] | Are you asking me? | 在问我吗 |
[39:48] | I am. | 是啊 |
[39:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:50] | Mark drove two hours straightaway from the hab… | 马克从居住舱出发开了两小时 |
[39:53] | Did a short EVA and then drove for another two. | 进行了短期的舱外活动后又开了两小时 |
[39:55] | We think the EVA was to change batteries. | 我们认为短暂的舱外活动是为了换电池 |
[39:58] | He didn’t load up the oxygenator | 他没有装氧合器 |
[40:00] | or the water reclaimer? | 和净水回收机吗 |
[40:01] | Every 41 hours, there’s a 17 minute gap. | 每行驶41小时 都会有17分钟的空白 |
[40:04] | It’s just the way the orbits work… | 轨道运行的结果 |
[40:05] | So it’s possible that we missed something. | 有可能我们错过了什么 |
[40:09] | I want that gap down to four minutes. | 把空白减小到四分钟 |
[40:11] | I’m giving you total authority | 由你全权处理 |
[40:13] | over satellite trajectories and orbital adjustments. | 可以调动卫星运行轨道 |
[40:15] | Make it happen. | 一定要做到 |
[40:17] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[40:18] | Let’s assume miss park didn’t miss anything. | 假设我们没有错过任何事 |
[40:21] | So mark’s not going to Ares 4. Yet. | 那么马克还到不了战神四号的着陆点 |
[40:24] | But he’s smart enough to figure out | 但他绝对能想到办法 |
[40:25] | that’s his only chance. | 那是他唯一的机会 |
[40:28] | Bruce, what’s the earliest we can get a pre-supply there? | 布鲁斯 再次补给最快需要多久 |
[40:31] | With the positions of earth and Mars, | 从目前地球与火星之间的距离来看 |
[40:33] | 布鲁斯·宁 喷气推进实验室负责人 | |
[40:34] | it’ll take nine months. | 需要九个月的时间 |
[40:36] | It’ll take six months to build it in the first place. | 但光制造探测器就要六个月 |
[40:38] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[40:40] | Three? | 三个月 |
[40:41] | You’re going to say it’s impossible | 你要是说不可能的话 |
[40:42] | and then i’m gonna make a speech… | 我就要发表公开讲话 |
[40:43] | About the blinding capabilities of the JPL team… | 说喷气推进实验室的无能了 |
[40:46] | And then you’re going to do the math | 那你就得自己算算账 |
[40:47] | in your head and say something like… | 然后跟大家说 |
[40:49] | “The overtime alone will be a nightmare.” | 光加班就是个噩梦 |
[40:51] | The overtime alone will be a nightmare. | 光加班就是个噩梦 |
[40:53] | Get started. | 开始吧 |
[40:54] | I’ll find you the money. | 钱的事我负责 |
[40:57] | 米契·亨德森 NASA赫耳墨斯飞行任务负责人 | |
[40:57] | We need to tell the crew. | 我们得告诉他的队友了 |
[40:58] | Mitch, we’ve discussed this. | 米契 我们都谈过了 |
[41:00] | No, you discussed this. | 不 只是你 |
[41:01] | I’m the one who decides what’s best for the crew. | 只有我才能决定为团队做最好的打算 |
[41:06] | They deserve to know. | 他们应该知道真相 |
[41:09] | Once there’s a real rescue plan, we’ll tell them. | 只要有了正式营救计划 就告诉他们 |
[41:11] | Otherwise, it’s moot. | 否则毫无意义 |
[41:13] | Bruce has three months to get the payload done. | 布鲁斯有三个月的时间解决有效载荷的问题 |
[41:15] | That’s all that matters right now. | 这才是现在最重要的 |
[41:17] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[41:19] | Mark dies if you don’t. | 不尽力马克就活不了了 |
[41:23] | It’s been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes. | 我种上土豆已经有48个火星日了 |
[41:24] | 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[41:25] | So now it’s time to reap and re-sow. | 现在该收获土豆 种新苗了 |
[41:29] | They grew even better than I expected. | 比我想象的长势旺盛多了 |
[41:31] | I now have 400 healthy potato plants. | 现在我有400株健康的土豆秧苗 |
[41:35] | I dug them up, being careful to leave their plants alive. | 我挖出所有的土豆 小心不伤到秧苗 |
[41:38] | The smaller ones I’ll reseed, | 小的土豆重新栽种 |
[41:40] | the larger ones are my food supply. | 大的土豆就是我的口粮 |
[41:42] | All natural, organic, martian-grown potatoes. | 纯天然有机的火星土豆 |
[41:46] | You don’t hear that every day, do you? | 平时没怎么听说过吧 |
[41:49] | And by the way, none of this matters at all… | 不过 如果我还不能跟NASA取得联络 |
[41:49] | 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[41:51] | If I can’t figure out a way to make contact with NASA. | 这一切都用处不大 |
[42:10] | 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 宿舍 | |
[42:15] | I know what I’m gonna do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[42:45] | Oh! He’s moving again. | 他又出发了 |
[42:47] | Where the hell is he going? | 他到底要去哪儿 |
[42:49] | He hasn’t changed course for 13 days. | 已经连续13天走这条路了 |
[42:52] | He’s nowhere near the Ares 4. | 离战神四号的着陆点十万八千里 |
[42:54] | Unless he’s not taking a direct route. | 除非他不想直接过去 |
[42:56] | He might be trying to avoid some obstacle. | 可能是想绕开什么障碍 |
[43:00] | What obstacle? | 什么障碍 |
[43:02] | It’s Acidalia Planitia. | 那可是阿西达里亚平原 |
[43:03] | There’s nothing out there except the… | 什么都没有 除了… |
[43:08] | What? | 除了什么 |
[43:12] | I need a map. | 我需要地图 |
[43:21] | Yeah. | 就这张 |
[43:22] | Hey, come on. What are you doing? | 拜托 你在干什么 |
[43:23] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[43:25] | Can I borrow this? | 能借我一下吗 |
[43:26] | Okay, so where is the hab location? | 好 居住舱在哪里 |
[43:28] | 31.2 degrees north, 28.5 degrees west. | 北纬31.2度 西经28.5度 |
[43:32] | Where’s Watney? Uh… | 沃特尼在哪 |
[43:34] | There. | 在这 |
[43:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:43] | Okay. I know where he’s going. | 好了 我知道他要去哪了 |
[43:46] | I need to get on an airplane. | 我得赶飞机了 |
[43:52] | 任务日 第94个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像 | |
[44:18] | 喷气推进实验室 加利福尼亚州 帕萨迪纳市 | |
[44:20] | Vincent, how are you? | 文森特 你好 |
[44:22] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[44:23] | – Good flight? – Uh… Yeah. | -旅途还愉快吧 -还行 |
[44:26] | It’s in storage just around the corner. | 就在那边的角落里放着呢 |
[45:03] | Hey, Vincent, nice to see you again. | 文森特 很高兴再次见到你 |
[45:05] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:06] | What are the chances Mark can get it working again? | 马克能把它修好的几率有多大 |
[45:08] | It’s hard to say. We lost contact in ’97. | 很难说 我们97年就已经断了通讯 |
[45:12] | We think it was battery failure. | 我们估计是电池故障 |
[45:14] | Though I’d like to point out | 但我得说一下 |
[45:15] | it lasted three times longer than expected in any… | 电池寿命已经是预期寿命的三倍了 |
[45:17] | Nobody’s criticizing JPL’s work, Bruce. | 没人说你们做的不好 布鲁斯 |
[45:19] | I just need to speak to everybody that was here in ’97. | 我只是想和97年参与过这个项目的人谈谈 |
[45:21] | They’re already here. Guys. | 他们都在这了 各位 |
[45:23] | I’d like to introduce Vincent kapoor. | 给大家介绍一下 文森特·卡普尔 |
[45:25] | Director of Mars missions for NASA. | NASA火星计划负责人 |
[45:27] | This is our current team… | 这是我们的现任成员 |
[45:29] | And our original project members. | 和原始成员 |
[45:47] | – Is this the replica? – This is her. | -这就是那个复制品吗 -是的 |
[45:48] | Okay. Let’s see it. | 好 我们看一下 |
[45:51] | Pathfinder. | 探路者 |
[45:58] | Pathfinder. | 探路者 |
[47:09] | 任务日 第109个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像 | |
[47:10] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[47:33] | Holy shit. Okay. | 我了个去 |
[47:36] | “Broadcasting status. | 传输状态 |
[47:37] | “Listening for telemetry signal.” | 接收遥感信号 |
[47:40] | Okay. Signal acquired. | 好 收到信号 |
[47:44] | – All right. – Okay. | -太棒了 -好了 |
[47:46] | Camera. | 照相机 |
[48:36] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[48:40] | “Are you receiving me?” | 收到我的消息了吗 |
[48:44] | “Yes. No.” | “是或不是” |
[48:47] | Okay, point the camera at “Yes.” | 好的 让照相机指向”是” |
[48:50] | 32-minute round-trip communications time. | 32分钟的回传信号时间 |
[48:52] | All he can do is ask yes or no questions… | 他只能问能用是或不是回答的问题 |
[48:54] | And all we can do is point the camera. | 我们只能转相机 |
[48:56] | This won’t exactly be an Algonquin round table of snappy repartee. | 这种通讯可不像圆桌会议那么轻松方便 |
[48:59] | – Are you kidding me? – Tim, Tim. | -你在逗我吗 -蒂姆 蒂姆 |
[49:00] | – Just point the camera. – Roger that. | -转镜头就行了 -收到 |
[49:03] | Pointing the camera. | 转镜头 |
[49:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[49:22] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[49:25] | 任务日 第109个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[49:25] | So here’s the rub. | 那么问题来了 |
[49:27] | Somehow we have to have complex astrophysical engineering conversations… | 我们得进行一场复杂的 关于天体物理工程学的对话 |
[49:33] | using nothing but a still-frame camera… | 只能用一台96年的定格照相机 |
[49:36] | from 1996. | 来进行沟通 |
[49:41] | Luckily… | 幸运的是 |
[49:45] | the camera does spin. | 相机还能转 |
[49:47] | So I can make an alphabet. | 我可以做个字母表 |
[49:49] | It can’t be our alphabet. | 不能是一般的字母表 |
[49:51] | 26 characters plus a question card | 26个字母外加一张提问卡 |
[49:53] | into 360 gives us 13 degrees of arc. | 每个字符是13度的扇形 |
[49:56] | That’s way too narrow. | 这样太窄了 |
[49:58] | I’d never know what the camera was pointing at. | 我会弄不清摄像机在指什么 |
[50:13] | Hexadecimals. | 十六进制代码 |
[50:19] | Hexadecimals to the rescue. | 可以用十六进制代码来解决 |
[50:21] | I figured one of you guys | 你们肯定有谁 |
[50:22] | kept an ASCII table lying around. | 有信息交换标准代码表 |
[50:24] | And I was right. | 我猜中了 |
[50:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[50:27] | I give you super-nerd | 请看超级技术宅 |
[50:28] | Beth Johanssen. | 贝丝·约翰逊 |
[50:30] | Who also had copies of Zork II… | 她的电脑上有”魔域II” |
[50:33] | and Leather Goddesses of Phobos on her personal laptop. | 和”火星卫星的皮革女神” |
[50:37] | Seriously, Johanssen… | 说真的 约翰逊 |
[50:39] | It’s like the Smithsonian of loneliness on there. | 这完全是空寂冷的最高级 |
[50:42] | Not that I’m complaining. Yes! | 我也不是抱怨 |
[50:44] | Who am I to talk about loneliness? | 我哪有资格嘲笑孤独 |
[51:03] | 任务日 第110个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像机 | |
[51:06] | I know where he’s going with this. | 我知道他要干什么了 |
[51:56] | “F O” “F, O.” | |
[51:59] | “7 W” “7, W.” | |
[52:19] | Vincent. Vincent, wake up. | 文森特 醒醒 文森特 |
[52:26] | 还行 被通讯天线戳了个窟窿 生命监测器被毁 队员有理由相信我死了 这不怪他们 | |
[52:33] | Now that we can have more complicated conversations… | 现在我们能进行更复杂的对话了 |
[52:36] | The smart people at NASA have sent me instructions | NASA的天才们教了我 |
[52:39] | on how to hack the rover… | 该如何黑进探测车系统 |
[52:40] | so that it can talk to Pathfinder. | 这样就能和探路者交流 |
[52:42] | If I hack a tiny bit of code… | 如果我编一段程序 |
[52:44] | just 20 instructions in the rover’s operating system… | 只用将20条指令输入到操作系统 |
[52:47] | NASA can link the rover to Pathfinder’s | NASA就能把探测车和探路者 |
[52:49] | broadcasting frequency… | 通讯频率联上 |
[52:52] | and we’re in business. | 搞定了 |
[53:08] | “Mark… | 马克 |
[53:09] | “This is Vincent Kapoor. | 这是文森特·卡普尔 |
[53:11] | “We’ve been watching you | 我们从登陆火星的第54个火星日 |
[53:13] | since sol 54. | 就开始观察你了 |
[53:16] | “The whole world is rooting for you. | 全世界都在为你加油 |
[53:19] | “Amazing job getting Pathfinder. | 用探路者这招不错 |
[53:23] | “We’re working on rescue plans. | 我们正在制定营救计划 |
[53:25] | “Meantime, we’re putting together a supply mission… | 同时我们也在想办法进行补给 |
[53:28] | to keep you fed until Ares 4 arrives.” | 确保你在战神四号到达前饮食无忧 |
[54:01] | Okay. | 来了 |
[54:02] | “Glad to hear it. Really looking forward to not dying.” | 听到这些很高兴 很期待不会死掉 |
[54:18] | “How’s the crew?” | 队员们还好吗 |
[54:19] | “What did they say when they found out I was alive?” | 他们知道我还活着时说什么了 |
[54:43] | Guys, can we get some space please? | 我们要单独谈谈 |
[54:46] | Me? | 我吗 |
[54:46] | Yeah, you. | 是的 就是你 |
[54:48] | Give me a sec. | 马上 |
[54:56] | Just tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[55:06] | “We haven’t told the crew you are alive yet. | 我们还没把你活着的消息告诉他们 |
[55:13] | “We need them to concentrate on their mission.” | 他们得专注于他们的任务 |
[55:42] | Okay, he says, “They don’t know I’m alive? | 来了 他说”他们不知道我还活着吗” |
[55:45] | “What the…” F-word. | 什么… 脏话 |
[55:47] | F-word in gerund form. | 脏话的动词形式 |
[55:48] | F-word, again, “What’s wrong with you?” | 又爆粗了 “你们什么毛病” |
[55:52] | “Mark, please watch your language. | 马克 说话注意点 |
[55:56] | “Everything you type | 你打的每一句话 |
[55:58] | “Is being broadcast live all over the world.” | 全世界都看得到 |
[56:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[56:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[56:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[56:18] | He is under a tremendous amount of stress. | 他的压力很大 |
[56:22] | I understand. We’re working on it. | 我明白了 我们正在努力 |
[56:25] | I’m sure he didn’t mean what he said. | 他肯定不是故意的 |
[56:26] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[56:30] | Problem is, Mark’s right. | 问题是 马克是对的 |
[56:31] | The longer we wait, the worse it’s gonna get. | 我们拖得越久 后果越糟 |
[56:34] | We need to tell the crew. | 我们得告诉其他队员 |
[56:35] | You’re bringing this up while Vincent is in Pasadena… | 你趁文森特在帕萨迪纳才提 |
[56:38] | so he can’t argue the other side. | 这样他就没法反对 |
[56:39] | I shouldn’t have to answer to Vincent. | 我没必要听文森特的 |
[56:41] | Or anyone else. | 我不需要听任何人的 |
[56:45] | It’s time, Teddy. | 是时候了 泰迪 |
[56:49] | 赫尔墨斯空间站 离开火星的第四个月 | |
[57:10] | Commander Lewis? | 指挥官露易丝 |
[57:12] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[57:14] | Data dump is almost complete. | 数据快清理完了 |
[57:17] | Copy that. On my way. | 收到 马上就来 |
[57:32] | You’re in a hurry. | 你挺急的啊 |
[57:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:35] | My son turned three yesterday. | 我儿子昨天满三岁了 |
[57:37] | Should be pictures of the party. | 应该收到派对照片的 |
[57:49] | Got a batch of personals. | 收到一堆私人邮件 |
[57:51] | Dispatching them to your laptops now. | 已经把它们发到你的电脑上了 |
[57:54] | I don’t need to read Vogel’s weird German fetish emails. | 我才不看沃格尔那些德国重口味邮件 |
[57:58] | They’re telemetry updates. | 那是遥测信息更新 |
[57:59] | Hey, whatever does it for you, man. | 我才不管对你来说是什么呢 |
[58:02] | There’s a video message. | 有一条视频信息 |
[58:03] | It’s addressed to the whole crew. | 是给我们所有人看的 |
[58:06] | Play it. Come on, guys. | 播吧 大家都过来 |
[58:09] | I wanna get in on that telemetry action. | 我也想看你那些遥感信息 |
[58:14] | Hi, hello. | 大家好 |
[58:15] | It’s Mitch. Mitch Henderson. | 我是米契·亨德森 |
[58:18] | I have some news. | 我有些事要说 |
[58:20] | There’s no subtle way to put this. | 也没有更婉转的方式了 |
[58:23] | Mark Watney is still alive. | 马克·沃特尼还活着 |
[58:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[58:27] | I know that’s a surprise and I know | 我知道这很令人吃惊 |
[58:29] | you will have a lot of questions. | 我也知道 你们有很多的疑问 |
[58:31] | But here are the basics. | 但是最起码 |
[58:34] | He’s alive and he’s healthy. | 他还活着并且还很健康 |
[58:37] | We found out two months ago | 我们在两个月前得知这个消息 |
[58:39] | and decided not to tell you. | 并决定瞒着你们 |
[58:42] | – Two months? – Oh, my god. | -两个月了 -我的天 |
[58:43] | I was strongly against that decision. | 我非常不赞同这个决定 |
[58:46] | We’re telling you now because… | 现在告诉你们这个是因为 |
[58:49] | we finally have communication with him… | 我们终于和他取得了联系 |
[58:52] | and a viable rescue plan. | 并有个可行的营救计划 |
[58:55] | We’ll give you a write-up of what happened, | 我们会以书面形式告知你们事情经过 |
[58:57] | a full write-up of everything. | 详细经过 |
[58:59] | But it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你们的错 |
[59:00] | Mark stresses that every time it comes up. | 马克每次提到也强调说不是你们的错 |
[59:04] | So… yeah… | 所以说 |
[59:09] | Take some time to absorb this. | 消化一下这个信息 |
[59:11] | And send all the questions you want. We’ll answer them. | 有问题就发过来 我们会进行解答 |
[59:17] | All right. Henderson out. | 就这样 亨德森下线 |
[59:19] | Holy shit, he’s alive. | 天啊 他还活着 |
[59:21] | I left him behind. | 我把他丢下了 |
[59:23] | – No. – No. | -不是的 -不是那样的 |
[59:24] | We all left together. | 我们都丢下了他 |
[59:26] | You were following orders. | 你们只是听从了我的命令 |
[59:31] | I left him behind. | 我丢下了他 |
[59:42] | So now that NASA can talk to me, | 现在NASA可以和我对话了 |
[59:44] | they won’t shut up. | 他们就停不下来了 |
[59:46] | They want constant updates on every hab system… | 不停地要我汇报居住舱里的一切情况 |
[59:49] | And they got a room full of people | 让一屋子的人对我的土豆 |
[59:49] | 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2 | |
[59:50] | trying to micromanage my crops. | 进行微观管理 |
[59:52] | Which is awesome. | 简直棒呆了 |
[59:55] | Look, I don’t mean to sound arrogant or anything… | 听着 不是我自吹自擂 |
[59:57] | but I am the greatest botanist on this planet, so… | 但我可是这个星球上最棒的植物学家 |
[1:00:03] | One big bonus | 和NASA取得联系 |
[1:00:04] | to this communication with NASA again… Is the email. | 还有一个好处就是 邮件 |
[1:00:07] | I’m getting them again. | 我又能发邮件了 |
[1:00:08] | Big data dumps like when I was on the Hermes. | 和赫耳墨斯时一样 一堆邮件 |
[1:00:11] | I even got one from the President. | 总统还给我发了封邮件 |
[1:00:13] | The coolest one, though, the coolest one I got… | 我收到最酷炫的一封邮件 |
[1:00:15] | was from University of Chicago, | 是芝加哥大学发来的 |
[1:00:16] | 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2 | |
[1:00:17] | my Alma Mater. | 我的母校 |
[1:00:18] | They say that once you grow crops somewhere… | 他们说一旦你在哪种上了农作物 |
[1:00:21] | You’ve officially colonized it. | 那你就正式殖民了这片土地 |
[1:00:23] | 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2 | |
[1:00:24] | So, technically… | 所以严格来说 |
[1:00:27] | I colonized Mars. | 我殖民了火星 |
[1:00:33] | In your face, Neil Armstrong. | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗逊毙了[登月第一人] |
[1:00:36] | In other news, there’s been a request… | 还有件事 他们要我下次联络时 |
[1:00:38] | or me to pose for a photograph on my next transmission. | 发张照片给他们 |
[1:00:43] | I’m trying to figure out whether | 我现在正琢磨 |
[1:00:44] | I should go with “high school senior”… | 我是该摆”高中毕业生” |
[1:00:47] | or “coquettish ingenue.” | 还是”风情美少女” |
[1:00:50] | But I’m not really sure | 但我不太清楚 |
[1:00:53] | how that’s gonna look with my spacesuit on. | 穿上宇航服后效果如何 |
[1:01:25] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:01:26] | I asked for a photo, | 我要的是他的照片 |
[1:01:27] | and what, he’s the fonz? | 这是什么 他是在逗逼吗 |
[1:01:29] | Just be grateful we got you something, Annie. | 有这就不错了 知足吧 安妮 |
[1:01:31] | I can’t use this, Vincent, and you know that. | 文森特 这根本用不了 |
[1:01:33] | I need a picture of his face. | 我要看得清他脸的照片 |
[1:01:34] | I could tell him to take off his helmet… | 我可以告诉他把头盔拿掉 |
[1:01:35] | But then he’d, | 但那样的话 |
[1:01:36] | you know, die, so… | 他就死了 所以 |
[1:01:39] | We’ll release the photo | 等我们制定好营救方案 |
[1:01:40] | when we detail the rescue operation. | 再发布照片 |
[1:01:42] | I want to announce we’re launching | 我想宣布明年 |
[1:01:43] | some supplies to him next year… | 在霍曼转移窗口 |
[1:01:45] | during the Hohmann transfer window. | 会给他发射物资 |
[1:01:47] | Bruce, your team’s still on schedule? | 布鲁斯 你们那边能按时完成吗 |
[1:01:49] | It’ll be tight, but we’ll make it. | 有些紧迫 但我们会做到 |
[1:01:51] | Nine-month travel time. | 九个月的行程 |
[1:01:52] | That puts the probe to Mars on sol 868. | 装置在第868个火星日就能到达火星 |
[1:01:55] | Did we get the botany team’s analysis? | 我们拿到植物学小组的分析报告了吗 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah, they estimate Mark’s crops | 是的 他们估算马克的农作物 |
[1:01:59] | will last till sol 912. | 能坚持到第912火星日 |
[1:02:01] | They grudgingly admit that he’s doing great work. | 他们勉强认可了他出色的工作 |
[1:02:04] | Grudgingly? | 勉强地 |
[1:02:05] | Yeah. Mark has a tendency to tell them to have sex with themselves… | 他们一质疑马克的决定 |
[1:02:07] | whenever they question one of his decisions. | 他就说让他们滚粗 |
[1:02:09] | Get him in line, Vincent. | 管好他 文森特 |
[1:02:10] | We can’t afford any miscommunication. | 不能有任何沟通不清 |
[1:02:12] | I hate this margin. | 我讨厌这种紧迫感 |
[1:02:14] | 912 sols worth of food. | 912个火星日的食物 |
[1:02:16] | We get there on 868. | 我们要在868日到达 |
[1:02:18] | And that’s assuming nothing goes wrong. | 这还是假设不出任何岔子 |
[1:02:43] | 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[1:02:43] | 任务日 第134个火星日 居住舱 气闸室 | |
[1:02:53] | 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[1:02:56] | 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[1:03:06] | Suit breach detected. | 检测到宇航服破损 |
[1:03:16] | Oxygen level critical. | 氧气含量临界 |
[1:03:32] | Oxygen level, 10%. | 氧气含量 10% |
[1:03:50] | Oxygen level, 5%. | 氧气含量 5% |
[1:04:02] | Suit pressure, stable. | 宇航服气压 稳定 |
[1:04:10] | 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[1:05:36] | 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头 | |
[1:06:00] | Pressure stable. | 气压稳定 |
[1:06:35] | God! God, god, god, god! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[1:06:57] | Crops are dead. | 农作物全死了 |
[1:06:59] | Complete loss of pressure boiled off most of the water. | 失压抽走了植物中大部分的水分 |
[1:07:01] | Any bacteria that survived, | 幸存下来的细菌 |
[1:07:03] | died in the subzero temperatures… | 在暴露在火星大气后 |
[1:07:05] | when exposed to Mars’ atmosphere. | 也都被冻死了 |
[1:07:07] | How long does he have? | 他还有多少时间 |
[1:07:10] | He can still eat the potatoes he has, | 他能靠吃剩下的马铃薯生存 |
[1:07:11] | he just can’t grow any more… | 只是没办法再种更多的了 |
[1:07:12] | So give him 200 sols. | 能撑200天 |
[1:07:17] | Rations get him to what? Sol 409? | 定额食物呢 409天吗 |
[1:07:20] | Mmm-hmm. So with potatoes, 609. | 嗯 加上土豆能坚持到第609天 |
[1:07:23] | So by sol 868, he’ll be long dead. | 所以等到第868天 他早死了 |
[1:07:26] | We’re gonna have to launch as soon as possible… | 我们得尽快发射 |
[1:07:28] | which changes our travel time. | 改变行程时间 |
[1:07:30] | Yeah, we’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[1:07:33] | Prelim estimates call for a 414-day trip. | 模拟器估算是414天的行程 |
[1:07:38] | It’s sol 135 now. | 今天是第135天 |
[1:07:40] | We need 13 days to mount the boosters, | 我们需要13天来安装发射器 |
[1:07:42] | perform inspections… | 进行检查 |
[1:07:43] | which gives Bruce and his team… | 这样布鲁斯和他的团队 |
[1:07:47] | 47 days to make this probe. | 就只有47天来完成飞行器 |
[1:07:50] | I’ll let you call Bruce, | 你去和布鲁斯联络 |
[1:07:52] | give him the news. | 告诉他这个消息 |
[1:07:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:01] | I’m gonna need a change of clothes. | 我去换套衣服 |
[1:08:12] | “Dear Mark… | 亲爱的马克 |
[1:08:15] | “Apparently NASA’s letting us talk to you now. | NASA现在让我们和你通讯了 |
[1:08:21] | And I drew the short straw. | 很不幸我被抽中了 |
[1:08:28] | Sorry we left you behind on Mars. | 把你留在火星上很抱歉 |
[1:08:32] | But we just don’t like you. | 但我们只是不喜欢你 |
[1:08:36] | Also, it’s a lot roomier | 当然了 你不在 |
[1:08:40] | on the Hermes without you. | 赫耳墨斯宽敞多了 |
[1:08:42] | We have to take turns doing your tasks. | 我们得轮流来完成你的任务 |
[1:08:47] | But, I mean, it’s only botany. | 但是 也就是植物学罢了 |
[1:08:51] | It’s not real science. | 都算不上是真正的科学 |
[1:08:52] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:08:56] | “How’s Mars?” | 火星如何 |
[1:09:01] | “Dear Martinez, | 亲爱的马丁内兹 |
[1:09:04] | Mars is fine. | 火星还不错 |
[1:09:06] | “I accidentally blew up the hab… | 我一不小心把居住舱给炸了 |
[1:09:09] | But unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[1:09:11] | All of commander Lewis’ disco music still survived. | 指挥官露易丝的迪斯科音乐幸存了 |
[1:09:16] | But unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[1:09:17] | All of commander Lewis’ disco music still survived. | 指挥官露易丝的迪斯科音乐幸存了 |
[1:09:21] | Every day, I go outside | 每一天 当我走出去 |
[1:09:23] | and look at the vast horizons. | 望着地平线 |
[1:09:26] | Every day, I go outside | 每一天 当我走出去 |
[1:09:28] | and look at the vast horizons. | 望着地平线 |
[1:09:30] | Just because I can. | 只是想看看 |
[1:09:32] | Just because I can. | 只是想看看 |
[1:09:35] | Tell the others I said hello. | 替我向其他人问好 |
[1:09:41] | Will do, buddy. | 我会的 哥们 |
[1:11:12] | Pressure stable. | 气压稳定 |
[1:11:54] | 5 10 5, 10… | |
[1:11:57] | 15 20 30 35 15, 20, 30, 35… | |
[1:12:01] | 40 40. | |
[1:12:03] | 52 52. | |
[1:12:21] | 喷气推进实验室 加利福尼亚州 帕萨迪纳市 | |
[1:12:33] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[1:12:35] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[1:12:36] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:12:37] | 里奇·珀内尔 天体动力学家 | |
[1:12:40] | Sorry, but they’re asking for the probe courses. | 抱歉 但是他们在问航天器的事 |
[1:12:42] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:12:45] | 3:42 3:42. | |
[1:12:51] | Look, I know we’re coming at this backwards… | 听着 我知道我们顺序反了 |
[1:12:54] | But we can’t commit to a firm launch date | 但有那么多未知问题 |
[1:12:55] | with this many unknowns. | 我们没法确定发射日期 |
[1:12:58] | It’s all right. Um… | 说的没错 |
[1:13:00] | All 25 models for launch | 25个发射模型 |
[1:13:01] | will take 414 days to reach Mars. | 要花414天才能到达火星 |
[1:13:03] | They vary slightly in thrust duration… | 推进时长大同小异 |
[1:13:04] | and the fuel requirement is nearly identical. | 所需燃料也是差不多 |
[1:13:08] | Not a good time to launch, is it? | 不是发射的好时机 对吗 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, Earth and Mars are really badly positioned. | 地球和火星所处位置不好 |
[1:13:13] | Heck, it’d almost be easier if you… | 真见鬼 要是那样就更容易些 |
[1:13:18] | Almost easier to what? | 什么更容易些 |
[1:13:20] | I need more coffee. | 再给我来些咖啡 |
[1:13:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:13:25] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[1:13:30] | Almost easier to what? | 什么更容易些 |
[1:13:43] | You do understand I’m your boss, right? | 你知道我是你上司吧 |
[1:13:51] | All right, let’s ask | 好了 |
[1:13:52] | the very, very expensive question. | 问问最重要的问题 |
[1:13:55] | Is the probe going to be ready on time? | 飞行器能按时准备好吗 |
[1:13:57] | – We’re behind. – Give me a number. | -我们赶不上进程了 -给我个期限 |
[1:13:59] | 15 days. 15 days and I can get it done. | 15天 我需要15天才能完成 |
[1:14:02] | All right, let’s create 15 days. | 好吧 那就用15天来制造 |
[1:14:04] | 13 days to mount the probe. | 安装需要13天 |
[1:14:05] | Can we reduce? | 我们能缩短这个时间吗 |
[1:14:07] | It actually only takes three days to mount the probe. | 实际上只需要三天就可以把航天器装好 |
[1:14:09] | And we can get that down to two, right? | 我们能把时间缩短到两天 对吗 |
[1:14:11] | I can get it down to two. | 是的 可以 |
[1:14:13] | 10 days are for tests and inspections. | 十天用来检测 |
[1:14:15] | How often do those inspections reveal a problem? | 检测出问题的几率高吗 |
[1:14:18] | Are you suggesting we don’t do the inspections? | 你的意思是让我们不要检测了吗 |
[1:14:20] | Right now I’m asking how often they reveal a problem. | 现在我只是问你发现问题的几率有多高 |
[1:14:23] | One in 20. | 百分之五 |
[1:14:24] | But that’s grounds for countdown halt. | 但是在那地方登陆 |
[1:14:25] | We can’t take that chance. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[1:14:27] | Anyone else know a safer way to buy more time? | 还有谁知道安全又省时的方法吗 |
[1:14:34] | Dr. Keller, | 凯勒博士 |
[1:14:34] | stretch Watney’s rations four more days. | 给沃特尼的定额食物要多撑四天 |
[1:14:36] | You’re not gonna like it, but that’ll get us to 15. | 你们不喜欢 但这样可以用15天完成 |
[1:14:38] | And we’ll cancel the inspections. | 我们撤销检查 |
[1:14:39] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[1:14:40] | – Sir, if that ever got out… – It’s on me. | -万一被发现… -我负责 |
[1:14:42] | You got your two weeks. | 你们有两周的时间 |
[1:14:44] | Get it done. | 搞定它 |
[1:14:46] | So, now I have to hold out | 现在我必须撑到 |
[1:14:48] | until the probe gets here with more food. | 搭载食物补给的探测器到达 |
[1:14:50] | You want to see what minimal calorie count looks like? | 你想知道最低卡路里摄入值是多少吗 |
[1:14:53] | Standard issue ration. | 标准配给 |
[1:14:54] | But instead of three of these every one day… | 本应每天吃三份 |
[1:14:59] | I’m now eating one of these every three days. | 现在我三天才吃一份 |
[1:15:04] | And now, they’ve asked me… | 可是他们要我… |
[1:15:07] | to do that. | 再少吃点 |
[1:15:08] | 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 厨房 | |
[1:15:13] | The point is… | 我想说的是… |
[1:15:14] | 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 终端室 | |
[1:15:15] | “Stretch the rations four more days”… | “再多撑四天” |
[1:15:20] | is a real dick-punch. | 这真让人蛋疼 |
[1:15:25] | I’m gonna dip this potato in some crushed Vicodin. | 我要拿土豆沾维柯丁[止痛药] |
[1:15:30] | And there’s nobody who can stop me. | 没有人可以阻止我 |
[1:15:40] | 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 终端室 | |
[1:15:42] | It has been seven days since I ran out of ketchup. | 番茄酱在七天前就吃完了 |
[1:15:48] | 喷气推进实验室 艾丽斯号探测器 | |
[1:15:57] | Up. Up, up. Yeah. | 再高点 好 |
[1:16:00] | Let’s go up here. | 上来 |
[1:16:02] | Labels facing up. | 标签朝上 |
[1:16:09] | This is the flight director. | 这是飞行指挥员 |
[1:16:10] | Begin launch status check. | 开始发射状态检查 |
[1:16:12] | Roger that, flight. Beginning launch status check. | 是的 飞行指挥 开始发射状态检查 |
[1:16:14] | Do you believe in god, Vincent? | 你相信上帝吗 文森特 |
[1:16:18] | Yeah. | 信 |
[1:16:20] | Yeah, my father was a Hindu, | 我父亲是印度教徒 |
[1:16:21] | my mother’s a Baptist, so, yeah… | 我母亲是浸会教友 |
[1:16:24] | I believe in several. | 我信好几个上帝 |
[1:16:28] | We’ll take all the help we can get. | 我们可以多求几个神明保佑 |
[1:16:30] | Launch status check complete. | 发射状态检查完毕 |
[1:16:32] | This is flight. | 这是飞行指挥 |
[1:16:34] | We are go for launch. | 准备发射 |
[1:16:35] | Proceeding with the count. | 进入倒数 |
[1:16:36] | 10 9 10… 9… | |
[1:16:38] | 8 8… | |
[1:16:39] | 7 6 7… 6… | |
[1:16:41] | Main engines start. | 主引擎启动 |
[1:16:42] | 4 3 4… 3… | |
[1:16:44] | 2… Ignition. | 2 点火 |
[1:16:46] | 1 1. | |
[1:16:48] | Liftoff. | 升空 |
[1:16:51] | Good thrust. | 推进良好 |
[1:16:57] | Performance is nominal. | 一切表现正常 |
[1:17:12] | The tail is giving good data. | 尾部返回数据良好 |
[1:17:15] | She’s rock solid at this point, flight. | 探测器表现平稳 飞行指挥 |
[1:17:17] | TVCs look good. | 矢量推力控制良好 |
[1:17:30] | We’re getting a little shimmy, flight. | 出现了一些抖动 飞行指挥 |
[1:17:33] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[1:17:34] | We are getting a very large precession. | 出现大幅度旋进 |
[1:17:37] | Are we good? | 情况还好吗 |
[1:17:39] | Flight, it’s hitting the redline. | 已经接近红色警告线 飞行指挥 |
[1:17:40] | It’s spinning on the long axis around a 17-degree precession. | 沿长轴有17度的旋进 |
[1:17:44] | Launch, what’s happening? | 发射塔 什么情况 |
[1:17:46] | Force on Iris is 7 G’s. | 艾丽斯号过载达七个G |
[1:17:48] | We’ve lost readings on the probe, flight. | 我们失去了探测器的读数 飞行指挥 |
[1:17:54] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[1:18:00] | We’ve lost it, flight. | 我们失去了它 飞行指挥 |
[1:18:05] | Satcon? | 卫星通讯 |
[1:18:07] | No satellite acquisition of signal. | 卫星没有收到信号 |
[1:18:12] | L.O.S. | 失去信号 |
[1:18:13] | L.O.S. Here, too. | 这里也是失去信号 |
[1:18:14] | U.S. Destroyer Stockton | 美国斯托克顿号巡航舰报告 |
[1:18:16] | reporting debris falling from the sky. | 碎片正从空中掉落 |
[1:18:18] | Everyone in the LCC, | 全体发射通信协调员 |
[1:18:19] | maintain your positions at your consoles. | 请在控制台前坐好 |
[1:18:21] | GC, lock the doors. | 地面控制 关闭大门 |
[1:18:52] | “Commander Lewis… | 指挥官露易丝 |
[1:18:54] | “I may need you to do something for me. | 我可能需要你帮我做一件事 |
[1:18:59] | “If I die, I need you to check in on my parents. | 如果我死了 请你去看我的父母 |
[1:19:05] | “They’ll wanna hear all about our time here on Mars. | 他们一定想听我们在火星度过的日子 |
[1:19:10] | “I know that sucks. | 我知道这样很讨厌 |
[1:19:12] | “And it’ll be hard talking to a couple… | 也很难开口向一对父母讲述 |
[1:19:16] | “about their dead son. | 他们过世儿子的事 |
[1:19:19] | “It’s a lot to ask. | 这个要求有点过分 |
[1:19:24] | “Which is why I’m asking you. | 正因如此我才找你帮忙 |
[1:19:27] | “I’m not giving up. | 我没有放弃 |
[1:19:29] | “We just need to prepare for every outcome. | 但还是得做万全的准备 |
[1:19:36] | “Please tell them… | 请转告他们 |
[1:19:40] | “Tell them I love what I do… | 我热爱我的工作 |
[1:19:46] | “And I’m really good at it. | 而且我很擅长我所做的 |
[1:19:50] | “And that I’m dying… | 我的牺牲 |
[1:19:54] | “for something big… | 是为了更伟大 |
[1:19:58] | “and beautiful… | 更美好的事业 |
[1:20:04] | “and greater than me. | 牺牲小我 完成大我 |
[1:20:08] | “Tell them I said I can live with that. | 转告他们我可以接受 |
[1:20:12] | “And tell them… | 转告他们 |
[1:20:14] | “Thank you for being my mom and dad.” | 我感谢父母的养育之恩 |
[1:20:19] | 中国国家航天局 北京 | |
[1:20:20] | We substituted protein cubes | 我们用固体蛋白质 |
[1:20:22] | for the standard rations. | 替代标准食物配给 |
[1:20:24] | The thrust of the launch combined | 发射的推进力 |
[1:20:26] | with the simultaneous lateral vibration… | 再加上同步水平振动 |
[1:20:28] | Liquefied the cubes and created an unbalanced load. | 使固体蛋白质液化从而导致负载不均 |
[1:20:33] | Vincent, why wasn’t this addressed | 文森特 为什么这个问题 |
[1:20:34] | in the inspections phase? | 没有在检查时发现 |
[1:20:36] | In order to make our launch window, | 为了赶上最佳发射期限 |
[1:20:38] | we were forced to accelerate our schedule. | 我们不得不加速进程 |
[1:20:43] | 郭明 中国国家航天局首席科学家 | |
[1:20:47] | 朱涛 中国国家航天局副首席科学家 | |
[1:21:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:21:35] | Yes, I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[1:21:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:44] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:21:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:48] | Thanks to my uncle Tommy in China, | 多亏我在中国的同胞大叔 |
[1:21:50] | we get another chance at this. | 我们有了第二次机会 |
[1:21:52] | Now, we finished the Iris probe in 62 days. | 我们之前用62天完成了艾丽斯号探测器 |
[1:21:55] | We are now gonna attempt to finish it in 28. | 这次我们争取28天完成 |
[1:21:59] | 昴宿星团 NASA超级计算机 | |
[1:22:23] | We can jettison any kind of landing system. | 我们可以抛弃任何形式的着陆系统 |
[1:22:25] | We’re only sending rations. | 我们只是送补给 |
[1:22:26] | We can crash-land on Mars. | 我们可以在火星硬着陆 |
[1:22:30] | You should hang up the phone. | 你应该把电话挂了 |
[1:22:32] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[1:22:32] | My name is Rich Purnell. | 我叫里奇·珀内尔 |
[1:22:33] | I work in astrodynamics, | 我研究天体力学 |
[1:22:34] | and you should hang up the phone right now. | 你应该立刻挂电话 |
[1:22:38] | All right, all right. | 好的 就这样 |
[1:22:40] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[1:22:42] | I know how to save Mark Watney. | 我知道怎么援救马克·沃特尼 |
[1:22:45] | Your probe plan won’t work. Too many things can go wrong. | 你的探测器计划不行 变数太多 |
[1:22:48] | I’ve got a better way. | 我有更好的方法 |
[1:22:49] | Astrodynamics? | 天体力学 |
[1:22:52] | What the hell is “Project Elrond”? | “埃尔隆德计划”是什么鬼 |
[1:22:55] | 火星任务计划 任务简报会 埃尔隆德计划 | |
[1:22:55] | I had to make something up. | 我不得不起个名字 |
[1:22:56] | But “Elrond”? | “埃尔隆德”是什么 |
[1:22:58] | Because it’s a secret meeting. | 因为这是一个秘密会议 |
[1:23:00] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:23:01] | Why does “Elrond” mean “secret meeting”? | 为什么”埃尔隆德”指”秘密会议” |
[1:23:03] | The Council of Elrond. It’s from Lord of the Rings. | 埃尔隆德会议 出自《魔戒》 |
[1:23:06] | Lord of the Rings. | 《魔戒》 |
[1:23:06] | It’s the meeting where they decide to destroy the one ring. | 这次会议决定摧毁至尊魔戒 |
[1:23:09] | If we’re gonna call something “Project Elrond”… | 如果它叫”埃尔隆德计划”的话 |
[1:23:11] | I would like my code name to be “Glorfindel.” | 那我的代号是”格洛芬德尔” |
[1:23:14] | Okay, I hate every one of you. | 我讨厌你们每一个人 |
[1:23:16] | What, Teddy doesn’t even know about this yet? | 泰迪居然不知道吗 |
[1:23:18] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[1:23:19] | This is Rich Purnell, astrodynamics. | 这是里奇·珀内尔 研究天体力学 |
[1:23:22] | Tell them what you just told me. | 告诉大家你刚才的方法 |
[1:23:24] | I can get the Hermes back to Mars by SOL 561. | 我能让赫耳墨斯在第561火星日回到火星 |
[1:23:29] | How? | 怎样做 |
[1:23:34] | Could you stand right there for me, please? | 你能站到这里来吗 |
[1:23:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:39] | Right there. Great. | 就在这里 |
[1:23:41] | And could you stand right there? Right there. | 你能站到那里吗 那里 |
[1:23:49] | Okay, let’s pretend that this stapler is the Hermes… | 假设这个订书机是赫耳墨斯 |
[1:23:53] | And you are… | 而你是… |
[1:23:56] | I’m sorry, what’s your name again? | 对不起 我不记得你的名字 |
[1:23:58] | Teddy. I’m the director of NASA. | 泰迪 NASA主管 |
[1:24:01] | Cool. Teddy, you’re earth. | 棒 泰迪 你是地球 |
[1:24:03] | And right now, the Hermes is headed towards you… | 此刻赫耳墨斯正向你飞来 |
[1:24:06] | Starting its month-long deceleration to intercept. | 提前一月开始减速 以便与地球对接 |
[1:24:08] | But instead, what I’m proposing is… | 但我建议的方法是… |
[1:24:15] | We start accelerating immediately | 我们立即开始加速 |
[1:24:17] | to preserve velocity and gain even more. | 以保持甚至得到更多速度 |
[1:24:19] | We don’t intercept with earth at all… | 我们完全不与地球对接 |
[1:24:20] | But we come close enough | 但可以近距离飞掠地球 |
[1:24:22] | to get a gravity assist and adjust course. | 以得到引力助推并调整航线 |
[1:24:24] | While we’re doing that… | 在这么做的同时 |
[1:24:28] | We resupply with the probe… | 我们用探测器进行补给 |
[1:24:30] | The Taiyang Shen. | 太阳神号 |
[1:24:31] | …pick up whatever provisions we need… | 带上所需的一切物资 |
[1:24:33] | And now we’re accelerating towards Mars. | 现在加速飞向火星 |
[1:24:38] | You’re Mars. | 你是火星 |
[1:24:39] | Now, we’re going too fast | 此时 我们速度太快 |
[1:24:40] | at this point to fall into orbit… | 无法落入火星轨道 |
[1:24:41] | But we can do a flyby. | 但我们可以飞越定点位置 |
[1:24:44] | What good is a flyby | 如果沃特尼无法离开火星表面 |
[1:24:45] | if we can’t get Watney off the surface? | 飞越定点位置又有什么用 |
[1:24:47] | Watney would intercept using the MAV. | 沃特尼可以用飞行器进行空中对接 |
[1:24:54] | And then we just head home. | 然后我们就飞回家 |
[1:25:01] | I’ve done the math. It checks out. | 我验算过了 行得通 |
[1:25:05] | – Rich. – Yes, sir. | -里奇 -是 长官 |
[1:25:07] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:25:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:25:15] | – Is he right? – Yeah. | -他说得对吗 -对 |
[1:25:17] | Bruce, what do you think? | 布鲁斯 你觉得怎样 |
[1:25:20] | Well, if Vincent says so. | 如果文森特同意我就同意 |
[1:25:23] | We need to use the Taiyang Shen? | 我们需要太阳神号 |
[1:25:25] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[1:25:26] | What am I missing? Why is that important? | 我错过了什么 为什么它那么重要 |
[1:25:28] | Because we can only do one. | 因为我们只有一次机会 |
[1:25:30] | Send Watney enough food to last till Ares 4… | 给沃特尼送食物 直到战神四号到达 |
[1:25:32] | or send Hermes back to get him right now. | 或送赫耳墨斯回去救他 |
[1:25:34] | Both plans require the Taiyang Shen, | 两种方案都需要太阳神号 |
[1:25:36] | so we have to choose. | 所以我们只能二选一 |
[1:25:38] | But what about the Hermes crew? | 赫耳墨斯组员的意见呢 |
[1:25:40] | We’d be asking them to add | 我们将要求他们 |
[1:25:42] | 533 extra days to their mission. | 将任务时间延长533天 |
[1:25:45] | Yeah. They wouldn’t hesitate, not for a second. | 他们一定会毫不迟疑地答应 |
[1:25:47] | Can the Hermes function for 533 days | 赫耳墨斯能在超出原定任务时间后 |
[1:25:50] | beyond the scheduled mission end? | 再额外运行533天吗 |
[1:25:51] | It should. | 应该可以 |
[1:25:52] | Built to last the full Ares mission… | 它被设计用于支持整个战神任务 |
[1:25:54] | So technically, it’s only halfway through its lifespan. | 它离最终使用期限还有一半的时间 |
[1:25:57] | But if something goes wrong… | 但如果出了任何差错 |
[1:25:58] | Then we lose the crew. | 我们将会失去全组成员 |
[1:26:00] | So what? We either have a high chance | 怎么办 我们有很大几率 |
[1:26:02] | of killing one person… | 断送一条人命 |
[1:26:03] | Or a low chance of killing six people. | 或是有很小几率断送六条人命 |
[1:26:05] | How do we make that decision? | 我们怎么能做这么大的决定 |
[1:26:08] | We don’t have to make it, Bruce. | 我们不需要做这个决定 布鲁斯 |
[1:26:10] | He does. | 那是他的事 |
[1:26:11] | Yeah, well, bullshit. | 放屁 |
[1:26:13] | It should be Commander Lewis’ call. | 应该由露易丝指挥官做决定 |
[1:26:15] | We still have a chance to bring | 我们还是有机会 |
[1:26:16] | five astronauts home safe and sound. | 让五位宇航员安全回家 |
[1:26:18] | I’m not risking their lives. | 我不会拿他们的性命去冒险 |
[1:26:21] | Let them make that decision. | 让他们自己做决定 |
[1:26:23] | Mitch, we’re going with option one. | 米契 我们采用方案一 |
[1:26:28] | You goddamn coward. | 你这个懦夫 |
[1:26:48] | Johanssen? | 约翰逊 |
[1:26:51] | I know it’s your private time. | 我知道这是你的私人时间 |
[1:26:52] | Can I bother you for a second? | 但能打扰你一下吗 |
[1:26:53] | Yeah, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:26:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:26:55] | The gym. | 健身房 |
[1:27:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:27:19] | I just got an email from my wife | 我刚刚收到我妻子的邮件 |
[1:27:21] | and the subject line says, “Our children.” | 邮件主题是”孩子” |
[1:27:24] | My computer won’t open the attachment. | 我的电脑打不开附件 |
[1:27:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:29] | Let’s take a look. | 我们一起来看看 |
[1:27:37] | Let’s see. | 看一下 |
[1:27:40] | This isn’t a jpeg. | 这不是图片 |
[1:27:42] | It’s a plain ASCII text file. | 这是信息交换标准码文本文档 |
[1:27:48] | I don’t really know what we’re looking at. | 我不太明白这是什么 |
[1:27:52] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你懂这是什么意思吗 |
[1:27:54] | “Rich Purnell maneuver.” | “里奇·珀内尔操作” |
[1:27:57] | It’s a course maneuver for the Hermes. | 这是给赫耳墨斯的航线操作 |
[1:28:05] | And the mission concludes with earth intercept, | 与地球对接后任务结束 |
[1:28:07] | 211 days later. | 比原定计划晚了211天 |
[1:28:10] | Would it work? | 管用吗 |
[1:28:12] | Mmm-hmm. We ran the numbers. They check out. | 我们计算过 他们也通过了 |
[1:28:14] | It’s a brilliant course. | 这个航线太棒了 |
[1:28:16] | So why all the cloak and dagger? | 那为什么要秘密进行 |
[1:28:18] | Because it goes directly against NASA’s decision. | 因为它违反了NASA的决定 |
[1:28:20] | Yeah. If we do the maneuver, | 如果我们这么操作 |
[1:28:22] | they’d have to send the supply ship or we die. | 他们不得不运送物资 否则我们会死 |
[1:28:25] | We have the opportunity to force their hand. | 我们有机会迫使他们行动 |
[1:28:29] | So, are we gonna do it? | 所以我们要不要这么做 |
[1:28:33] | If it was up to me, we’d already be on our way. | 如果是我做主 我们早就这么干了 |
[1:28:35] | But it is, though, isn’t it? Up to you. | 但这里确实由你做主 不是吗 |
[1:28:38] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[1:28:39] | This is something NASA expressly rejected. | 这已经被NASA公开否决 |
[1:28:43] | We’re talking about mutiny here, | 我们说的是叛变 |
[1:28:44] | which is not a word that I take lightly. | 我不会草率对待 |
[1:28:46] | So we do this together or not at all. | 我们要么一起做 要么都不做 |
[1:28:49] | And before you answer, consider the consequences. | 在你表态之前 先考虑后果 |
[1:28:52] | If we mess up the supply rendezvous, we die. | 如果物资补给搞砸了 我们会死 |
[1:28:55] | If we mess up the earth gravity assist, we die. | 如果地球引力助推搞砸了 我们会死 |
[1:28:58] | If we do everything perfectly… | 即使我们一切都做得很完美 |
[1:29:00] | We add 533 days to our mission. | 任务将会延长533天 |
[1:29:05] | 533 more days before we see our families again. | 我们要再等533天才能和家人团聚 |
[1:29:09] | 533 days of unplanned space travel… | 533天超出计划外的宇宙航行 |
[1:29:13] | Where anything could go wrong. | 哪里都可能会出差错 |
[1:29:15] | If it’s mission critical, we die. | 如果出现关键错误 我们会死 |
[1:29:19] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[1:29:20] | All right, cowboy, slow down. | 等等 别急 |
[1:29:22] | You and I, we’re military. | 你和我是军人 |
[1:29:24] | Chances are, we go home, they’ll court martial us. | 可能一到家 立马就上军事法庭 |
[1:29:26] | Yeah, there’s that. | 确实有可能 |
[1:29:27] | And for the rest of you guys… | 至于你们… |
[1:29:28] | I guarantee they will never send you back up here again. | 我保证他们再也不会送你们上来 |
[1:29:31] | Good. So, if we go for it, how would it work? | 如果我们决定好了 要怎么行动 |
[1:29:36] | I plot the course and execute it. | 我来策划和执行航线 |
[1:29:37] | Remote override. | 远程控制 |
[1:29:39] | They could take over the Hermes | 他们可以从任务控制中心 |
[1:29:40] | from mission control. | 控制赫耳墨斯 |
[1:29:43] | Can you disable it? | 你可以关掉它吗 |
[1:29:45] | Hermes has four redundant flight computers… | 赫耳墨斯有四台额外的飞行电脑 |
[1:29:47] | Each connected to three redundant comm systems. | 每一台都连接着三个备用交流系统 |
[1:29:50] | We can’t shut down the comms | 我们不能关掉交流系统 |
[1:29:51] | because we’d lose telemetry and guidance. | 否则会失去遥感勘测和引航 |
[1:29:52] | And we can’t shut down the computers | 我们也不能关掉电脑 |
[1:29:54] | because we need to run the ship. | 因为我们需要它们来运行飞船 |
[1:29:56] | I’d have to disable remote override on each system. | 我必须关闭每个系统的远程控制 |
[1:29:59] | It’s part of the os, I’d have to jump over the code. | 因为是内置系统所以我必须跳过那些代码 |
[1:30:01] | Okay, but, like, in English, what would that mean? | 说人话 啥意思 |
[1:30:06] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:30:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:30:11] | Well, it has to be unanimous. | 必须全员一致同意 |
[1:30:13] | If we do this, it’ll be over 900 days of space. | 这样一来我们会在宇宙逗留900多天 |
[1:30:21] | That’s more than enough space for one life… | 这一辈子也算是值了 |
[1:30:23] | So, yes. | 所以我赞成 |
[1:30:26] | I vote yes. | 我也赞成 |
[1:30:30] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去救他 |
[1:30:35] | Johanssen? | 约翰逊 |
[1:30:37] | Yes. | 赞成 |
[1:30:38] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:30:41] | Got an unscheduled status update from Hermes. | 收到来自赫耳墨斯的计划外更新 |
[1:30:44] | Roger. Read it out. | 收到 请说 |
[1:30:45] | Message reads, “Houston, please be advised. | 信息为”休斯顿请注意” |
[1:30:47] | “Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man.” | “里奇·珀内尔有火眼金睛” |
[1:30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:51] | Flight, guidance. | 飞行指挥 引航 |
[1:30:53] | Hermes is off-course. | 赫耳墨斯偏离航线 |
[1:30:54] | Capcom, advise Hermes they’re drifting. | 地面通讯 请告知赫耳墨斯 |
[1:30:56] | Guidance, get a correction ready. | 引航 准备更正 |
[1:30:58] | Negative, flight, it’s not drift. | 错误 飞行指挥 这不是漂移 |
[1:30:59] | They’ve adjusted course. | 他们更改了航线 |
[1:31:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:31:02] | Telemetry, any chance this is instrumentation failure? | 遥感勘测 是否为仪器故障 |
[1:31:05] | Negative, flight. | 不是 飞行指挥 |
[1:31:06] | Guidance, work at how long they can stay on this course | 引航 请计算在撤销当前航线以前 |
[1:31:08] | before it’s irreversible. | 他们还能行驶多久 |
[1:31:10] | Working on that now, flight. | 正在解决 飞行指挥 |
[1:31:12] | Who’s Rich Purnell? | 里奇·珀内尔是谁 |
[1:31:14] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[1:31:15] | Will somebody find out who the hell Rich Purnell is? | 谁查下里奇·珀内尔到底是谁 |
[1:31:18] | Annie will go before the media this morning… | 安妮今早要面对媒体 |
[1:31:20] | and inform them of NASA’s decision | 告诉他们NASA决定 |
[1:31:22] | to reroute the Hermes to Mars. | 让赫耳墨斯返回火星 |
[1:31:25] | Sounds like a smart move. | 似乎是个明智之举 |
[1:31:28] | Considering the circumstances. | 就现在的情况而言 |
[1:31:30] | Whoever gave them the maneuver only passed along information. | 那个人只是传了信 |
[1:31:35] | Crew made the decision on their own. | 宇航员们才是作出决定的人 |
[1:31:39] | You may have killed them, Mitch. | 你可能会让他们丧命 米契 |
[1:31:43] | We’re fighting the same war. | 我们面临着同一个挑战 |
[1:31:45] | Every time something goes wrong, | 每当出现问题 |
[1:31:46] | the world forgets why we fly. | 世界就会忘记我们为什么要飞行 |
[1:31:48] | I’m trying to keep us airborne. | 我想让我们安全降落 |
[1:31:50] | It’s bigger than one person. | 并非仅仅关系到一个人 |
[1:31:54] | No. | 对 |
[1:31:55] | It’s not. | 不止一人 |
[1:31:58] | When this is over, I’ll expect your resignation. | 等这一切过去 我希望你辞职 |
[1:32:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:32:06] | Bring our astronauts home. | 带宇航员们回家 |
[1:32:12] | Every Ares Mission requires three years of pre-supplies. | 每次战神任务都要预先准备三年的物资 |
[1:32:15] | So NASA decided a long time ago it’s a lot easier | NASA很久之前就决定提前运送物资 |
[1:32:17] | to send some of the stuff beforehand | 而不是让我们和物资一起 |
[1:32:19] | rather than bring it with us. | 这样更方便 |
[1:32:20] | So, as a result, the mav for Ares 4 | 所以 战神四号的飞行器 |
[1:32:24] | is already there at the Schiaparelli Crater, just waiting. | 已经在夏帕瑞丽陨石坑待命了 |
[1:32:27] | So the plan is for me to use that to go into orbit… | 所以计划是让我用它进入火星轨道 |
[1:32:31] | just as the Hermes is passing… | 当赫耳墨斯经过时 |
[1:32:34] | and I guess they catch me? | 我猜他们会抓住我吧 |
[1:32:39] | In space. | 在太空里抓住 |
[1:32:43] | So, I’ve got 200 sols to figure out | 那么 我有200个火星日 |
[1:32:46] | how to take everything here that’s keeping me alive… | 弄清楚如何带上所有维持生命的东西 |
[1:32:49] | The oxygenator, the water reclaimer, the atmospheric regulator… | 氧合器 净水回收机 气压调节器 |
[1:32:52] | bring that all with me. | 把这些都带上 |
[1:32:54] | And luckily, I have the greatest minds on planet Earth… | 幸运的是 有地球上最优秀的人协助我 |
[1:32:58] | Really, all of the brainpower on the entire planet… | 整个地球上所有的最强大脑 |
[1:33:01] | helping me with this endeavor. | 都在帮我努力 |
[1:33:03] | And so far they’ve come up with… | 现在他们想到一个主意 |
[1:33:05] | “Hey, why don’t you drill holes on the roof of your rover… | 你可以在探测车车顶上钻孔 |
[1:33:08] | “and hit it as hard as you can with a rock?” | 拿块石头用力砸 |
[1:33:11] | We’re gonna get there. | 我们会成功的 |
[1:34:13] | 533 days longer? | 延长533天 |
[1:34:15] | And you said yes to this? | 你还答应了 |
[1:34:17] | He would have done the same for me. You know that. | 他也会为我这么做的 你也知道 |
[1:34:25] | Cheese. You do “Cheese”? | 笑一个 你们说”茄子”吧 |
[1:34:27] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[1:34:30] | He didn’t do “Cheese.” | 他不说”茄子” |
[1:34:31] | Did he do “Cheese”? | 他说”茄子”吗 |
[1:34:41] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:34:42] | I got something for you. | 我要送你点东西 |
[1:34:45] | Found it in the flea market. | 在跳蚤市场发现的 |
[1:34:46] | Original pressing. | 初版 |
[1:34:49] | No! | 不是吧 |
[1:34:51] | Not a scratch. | 连划痕都没有 |
[1:34:52] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[1:34:54] | All due respect to your CNSA protocol… | 尽管我尊重中国国家航天局的规定 |
[1:34:57] | but we haven’t done things that way since Apollo 9. | 但我们自从阿波罗九号之后就没那样做过了 |
[1:35:03] | Did he get that? | 他明白吗 |
[1:38:14] | I’ve been thinking about laws on Mars. | 我一直在思考火星上的法律 |
[1:38:17] | There’s an international treaty saying | 有一则国际公约规定 |
[1:38:18] | no country can lay claim to anything that’s not on Earth. | 禁止任何国家对地球以外的物品宣布主权 |
[1:38:21] | And by another treaty, | 另一则条约说 |
[1:38:23] | if you’re not in any country’s territory… | 如果你不在任何国家的领土上 |
[1:38:25] | maritime law applies. | 则适用海商法 |
[1:38:27] | So Mars is international waters. | 这么说 火星就是公海 |
[1:38:30] | Now, NASA is an American non-military organization. | NASA是一个美国的非军事化组织 |
[1:38:33] | It owns the hab. | 居住舱属于它 |
[1:38:35] | But the second I walk outside, I’m in international waters. | 但我只要出舱 就是走进了公海 |
[1:38:38] | So here’s the cool part. | 这就是酷炫之处 |
[1:38:39] | I’m about to leave for the Schiaparelli Crater | 我将前往夏帕瑞丽陨石坑 |
[1:38:41] | where I’m gonna commandeer the Ares 4 lander. | 在那里强占战神四号的着陆器 |
[1:38:43] | Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this | 没有人明确批准我这样做 |
[1:38:45] | and they can’t until I’m on board the Ares 4. | 在我登上战神四号之前 他们也无法做到 |
[1:38:48] | So that means I’m gonna be taking a craft over | 这就意味着我要在公海内 |
[1:38:51] | in international waters without permission. | 未经允许就控制一架航天器 |
[1:38:53] | 任务日 第461个火星日 居住舱 终端室 | |
[1:38:53] | Which, by definition, makes me a pirate. | 根据定义 这让我变成了海盗 |
[1:38:58] | Mark Watney, space pirate. | 马克·沃特尼 太空海盗 |
[1:39:32] | A space pirate. | 太空海盗 |
[1:40:34] | Everywhere I go, I’m the first. | 凡我所到之处 我都是第一人 |
[1:40:39] | It’s a strange feeling. | 这感觉很奇怪 |
[1:40:41] | Step outside the rover… | 踏出探测车 |
[1:40:42] | first guy to be there. | 就成了第一个到那儿的人 |
[1:40:45] | Climb that hill, first guy to do that. | 爬上山丘 就成了第一个爬上去的人 |
[1:40:49] | Four and a half billion years… | 45亿年 |
[1:40:52] | nobody here. | 没人来过这 |
[1:40:53] | And now, me. | 现在 我来了 |
[1:40:57] | I’m the first person to be alone on an entire planet. | 我是第一个在这个星球上独处的人 |
[1:41:16] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[1:41:19] | So far, so good. | 目前一切都好 |
[1:41:21] | He’s sticking to schedule. | 他有按照时间表来 |
[1:41:23] | Drives for four hours before noon… | 中午前开四个小时 |
[1:41:26] | lays the solar panels, | 展开太阳能板 |
[1:41:28] | waits 13 hours for them to recharge… | 充电13个小时 |
[1:41:30] | and sleeps somewhere in there and then starts again. | 小睡一会 然后继续赶路 |
[1:41:36] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[1:41:40] | He asked us to call him Captain Blondebeard. | 他让我们叫他黄胡子船长 |
[1:41:44] | Well, technically, Mars would be under maritime… | 严格来说 海商法适用于火星 |
[1:41:46] | Yeah, I know. He explained it to us. | 我知道 他和我们解释过 |
[1:41:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:41:52] | – There. – Okay. | -那里 -好 |
[1:41:54] | Here. | 看 |
[1:41:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:43:41] | Okay, I’m gonna start by stating for the record | 我可要提前说好 |
[1:43:43] | that you’re not gonna like this. | 我接下来说的话你肯定不爱听 |
[1:43:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:43:47] | Yeah, the problem is the intercept velocity. | 对 问题在于对接速度 |
[1:43:49] | The Hermes, well… It can’t enter Mars’ orbit. | 赫耳墨斯不能进入火星轨道 |
[1:43:54] | Otherwise, they’ll never have enough fuel to make it home. | 否则他们的燃料不够返回地球 |
[1:43:58] | The MAV, that was only designed to get to low Mars orbit. | 飞行器能够抵达火星低轨 |
[1:44:02] | So in order for Mark to escape Mars’ gravity entirely… | 为了让马克完全逃离火星引力 |
[1:44:06] | and to intercept the Hermes… | 和赫耳墨斯对接 |
[1:44:08] | – He has to be going fast. – Exactly. | -他的速度得快 -说得对 |
[1:44:10] | Which means we need to make the mav lighter. | 也就是说得把飞行器变轻一些 |
[1:44:12] | A lot lighter. 5,000 kilograms lighter. | 得减轻很多 减轻五吨 |
[1:44:15] | You can do that, right? | 你能做到吧 |
[1:44:16] | There’s some gimmes right off the bat. | 有些重量很容易减掉 |
[1:44:18] | The design presumes 500 kilograms of martian soil and samples. | 设计时假设带500千克火星土壤标本 |
[1:44:22] | Obviously we won’t do that. | 显然用不着了 |
[1:44:23] | And there’s just one passenger instead of six. | 而且宇航员从六名减少为一名 |
[1:44:27] | With suits and gear, that’s another 500? | 算上装备 又轻了500千克 |
[1:44:30] | Ditch the life support, don’t need it. | 丢掉生命维持设备 用不上了 |
[1:44:32] | And we’ll get Mark to wear his Eva suit the whole trip. | 而且我们会让马克全程都穿舱外服 |
[1:44:34] | Wait a second. If he’s in his Eva suit, | 慢着 如果他穿舱外服 |
[1:44:35] | how is he gonna operate the controls? | 他怎么控制飞行器呢 |
[1:44:37] | Well, he won’t. | 他不必控制 |
[1:44:39] | Martinez will pilot the mav remotely from the Hermes. | 马丁内兹从赫耳墨斯上远程控制飞行器 |
[1:44:44] | We’ve never had a manned ship controlled remotely before. | 我们之前从未远程控制过载人飞船 |
[1:44:49] | But I am excited about the opportunities that affords. | 但能有这样的机会 我很兴奋 |
[1:44:52] | If we go remote, we can lose the control panels, | 如果远程控制 那就可以去掉操控面板了 |
[1:44:55] | the secondary and tertiary comm systems. | 去掉二级和三级通讯系统 |
[1:44:57] | Wait-wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:44:58] | You want a remote-controlled ascent with no backup comms? | 你想在无备用通讯的情况下远程控制发射 |
[1:45:04] | He’s not even got to the bad stuff yet, Vincent. | 他还没讲到更糟糕的事呢 文森特 |
[1:45:06] | Let’s skip to the bad stuff! | 那就直接跳到最糟糕的事吧 |
[1:45:08] | We need to remove the nose airlock, | 我们得去掉前气闸室 |
[1:45:10] | the windows, and hull panel 19. | 窗户 还有船体平面分段19 |
[1:45:14] | You want to take the front of the ship off? | 你想把飞船的前半部分卸掉 |
[1:45:16] | Sure. | 对 |
[1:45:17] | The nose airlock alone is 400 kilograms. | 仅仅是前气闸室就有400千克 |
[1:45:20] | You want to send a man into space | 你想让一艘没有前半部分的飞船 |
[1:45:22] | without the front of his ship? | 送人进入太空 |
[1:45:22] | Well, no. | 不 |
[1:45:25] | We’re gonna have him cover it with hab canvas. | 我们会让他用居住舱的帆布盖住 |
[1:45:29] | Look, the hull’s mostly there to keep the air in. | 看 大部分船体还在 能留住空气 |
[1:45:33] | Mars’ atmosphere is so thin, | 火星的大气很稀薄 |
[1:45:35] | you don’t need a lot of streamlining. | 不必刻意追求流线型 |
[1:45:36] | By the time the ship’s going fast enough | 等到飞船的速度足够快 |
[1:45:38] | for air resistance to matter… | 到空气阻力影响非常大的时候 |
[1:45:40] | It’ll be high enough that there’s practically no air. | 高度就已经接近真空了 |
[1:45:42] | You wanna send him into space under a tarp. | 你想用篷布盖着他 把他送进太空 |
[1:45:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:45:47] | Can I go on? | 我能继续吗 |
[1:45:49] | No. | 不能 |
[1:45:56] | You think he means it like… | 你觉得他是说 |
[1:45:59] | “Are you kidding me?” | “你在逗我吗” |
[1:46:01] | You know? | 你懂 |
[1:46:02] | Or like, “Are you kidding me?” | 还是”你在逗我吗” |
[1:46:06] | I think it might be the second one. | 我觉得是第二种 |
[1:46:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:46:10] | Could be the first way. | 可能是第一种 |
[1:46:12] | “Are you kidding me?” | “你在逗我吗” |
[1:46:14] | Yeah, it could be the first way. | 对 可能是第一种 |
[1:46:29] | 夏帕瑞丽陨石坑 战神四号着陆点 | |
[1:46:40] | I know what they’re doing. | 我知道他们在干什么 |
[1:46:43] | I know exactly what they’re doing. | 我很清楚他们在干什么 |
[1:46:46] | They just keep repeating… | 他们一直在重复 |
[1:46:48] | “Go faster than any man in the history of space travel.” | “速度比史上任何太空旅行者都快” |
[1:46:51] | 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[1:46:51] | Like that’s a good thing. | 就像是件好事似的 |
[1:46:52] | Like it’ll distract me from how insane their plan is. | 就像能让我不去想他们的计划有多疯狂似的 |
[1:46:56] | Yeah, I get to go faster than any man | 对 我会比史上任何 |
[1:46:57] | in the history of space travel… | 太空旅行者都快 |
[1:47:00] | Because you are launching me in a convertible. | 因为你们要让我坐敞篷车上天 |
[1:47:03] | Actually it’s worse than that | 其实比那还要糟糕 |
[1:47:04] | because I won’t even be able to control the thing. | 因为我什么都无法控制 |
[1:47:06] | 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[1:47:07] | And by the way, physicists, | 顺便一提 物理学家们 |
[1:47:09] | when describing things like acceleration… | 描述加速度之类的东西时 |
[1:47:12] | do not use the word “fast.” | 不会用”快”这个词 |
[1:47:14] | So they’re only doing that in the hopes | 他们那么说只是希望 |
[1:47:17] | that I won’t raise any objections… | 我不会提出反对意见 |
[1:47:21] | To this lunacy. | 反对他们的疯狂 |
[1:47:23] | 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机 | |
[1:47:24] | Because I like the way | 因为我喜欢 |
[1:47:25] | “fastest man in the history of space travel” sounds. | “史上最快的太空旅行者”这种说法 |
[1:47:30] | I do like the way it sounds. | 我确实喜欢这种说法 |
[1:47:33] | I mean, I like it a lot. | 我超喜欢 |
[1:47:37] | I’m not gonna tell them that. | 我不会告诉他们的 |
[1:47:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:47:48] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:48:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:50:21] | Beck, Vogel, I want you guys in Airlock 2 | 贝克 沃格尔 在发射飞行器之前 |
[1:50:24] | with the outer door open… | 你们去二号气闸室 |
[1:50:24] | – before the mav even launches. – Okay. | -保持外舱门开启 -好 |
[1:50:26] | Martinez flies the mav, Johanssen sysops the ascent. | 马丁内兹操控飞行器 约翰逊监控高度 |
[1:50:30] | Once we hit intercept, | 一旦到达对接位置 |
[1:50:32] | it’s Beck’s job to go get Watney. | 贝克就去接沃特尼 |
[1:50:34] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:50:36] | What’s the intercept plan? | 对接方案是什么 |
[1:50:38] | We finished attaching the tethers into one long line. | 我们已经把系绳连成一条长绳 |
[1:50:40] | It’s 214 meters long. | 长214米 |
[1:50:42] | And I’ll have the MMU, | 我使用载人机动装置 |
[1:50:43] | so moving around should be easy. | 在外面行动应该不难 |
[1:50:45] | How fast a relative velocity can you handle? | 你能承受多大的相对速度 |
[1:50:48] | I can grab the MAV at 5 meters per second. | 我能抓住速度为5米每秒的飞行器 |
[1:50:51] | 10 is like jumping onto a moving train. | 每秒十米的感觉就像跳上行驶中的火车 |
[1:50:53] | So any more than that and I might miss. | 速度再快 我可能就会失手 |
[1:50:55] | Well, we may have some leeway. | 我们可能还有些余地 |
[1:50:59] | The launch takes 12 minutes. | 发射要花12分钟 |
[1:51:01] | And it’ll be 52 minutes before intercept. | 对接之前有52分钟 |
[1:51:03] | Once Mark’s engine shuts off… | 马克的引擎一旦关闭 |
[1:51:05] | we’ll know our intercept point and velocity. | 我们就能知道对接位置和速度了 |
[1:51:09] | Vogel, you’re Beck’s backup. | 沃格尔 你当贝克的后援 |
[1:51:11] | Everything goes well, you pull them on board with the tether. | 如果一切顺利 你就用绳子把他们拉回来 |
[1:51:13] | If anything goes wrong, you go out after him. | 如果出了什么问题 你出去帮他 |
[1:51:16] | Yep. | 好 |
[1:51:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:51:21] | Let’s go get our boy. | 我们去接小伙子吧 |
[1:51:58] | 致相关人士 请照顾好这辆探测车 她救了我的命 沃特尼 | |
[1:52:25] | There’s a mood of tension and anxiety here, | 约翰森航天中心外 |
[1:52:27] | outside Johnson Space Center. | 充斥着紧张的气氛 |
[1:52:28] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[1:52:29] | many people have gathered here… | 许多人聚集在这里 |
[1:52:31] | to see whether or not | 想一探究竟 |
[1:52:32] | the mission to retrieve Mark Watney will be a success. | 拯救马克·沃特尼的行动能否成功 |
[1:52:36] | They’ve had some contact with him, | 他们和他有过一些联系 |
[1:52:37] | 时代广场 纽约 | |
[1:52:38] | but it hasn’t been very much. | 但并不多 |
[1:52:39] | We have to remind our viewers | 我们要提醒观众 |
[1:52:41] | that we’re watching this as it unfolds. | 我们在实时跟进 |
[1:52:43] | So we’ll try and keep you up-to-date | 我们尽量在第一时间 |
[1:52:45] | as to what exactly is going on. | 把最新消息告诉大家 |
[1:52:47] | Let’s listen in to NASA making contact with Mark Watney. | 我们来听听NASA和沃特尼的交流 |
[1:52:48] | 突发新闻 休斯顿拯救马克·沃特尼直播 赫耳墨斯宇航员拯救同伴 | |
[1:52:51] | Let’s listen in. | 让我们一起听 |
[1:52:59] | If something goes wrong, what can mission control do? | 如果出问题了 指挥中心能怎么办 |
[1:53:01] | Not a damn thing. | 什么也做不了 |
[1:53:04] | It’s all happening 12 light-minutes away… | 一切都发生在12光分之外 |
[1:53:06] | Which means it takes 24 minutes for them | 也就是说他们要等24分钟 |
[1:53:08] | to get the answer to any question they ask. | 才能等到问题的答案 |
[1:53:11] | The whole launch is 12 minutes, so… | 发射过程持续12分钟 |
[1:53:15] | They’re on their own. | 他们只能靠自己了 |
[1:54:08] | 中国航天局总部 北京 | |
[1:54:20] | …just how long Mark has been | …马克已经独自一人 |
[1:54:20] | 特拉法加广场 伦敦 | |
[1:54:22] | completely alone on Mars. | 在火星上待了那么久 |
[1:54:23] | We’re talking to a psychology expert later to discuss… | 我们随后将和心理学专家一起探讨 |
[1:54:49] | Fuel pressure, green. | 燃料压力 正常 |
[1:54:51] | Engine alignment, perfect. | 引擎校准 完美 |
[1:54:54] | Communications, five by five. | 通讯情况 通畅 |
[1:54:57] | We are ready for pre-flight checklist, commander. | 发射前各项准备检查完毕 指挥官 |
[1:55:00] | Mission control, this is Hermes actual. | 指挥中心 这里是赫耳墨斯 |
[1:55:03] | We will proceed on schedule. | 我们按照计划进行 |
[1:55:04] | We are t-minus 2 minutes 10 seconds to launch, by the mark. | 按照读数 距发射两分钟十秒倒计时 |
[1:55:09] | About two minutes, Watney. | 大概两分钟后 沃特尼 |
[1:55:10] | How you doing down there? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:55:12] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:55:14] | I’m anxious to get up to you. | 我等不及和你们会合了 |
[1:55:16] | Thanks for coming back for me. | 谢谢你们回来接我 |
[1:55:18] | Well, we’re on it. | 我们在准备 |
[1:55:19] | Remember, you’ll be pulling some serious G’s, | 记住 升空时你会感到几个G的加速度 |
[1:55:20] | so it’s okay to pass out. | 所以可能会晕过去 |
[1:55:22] | You’re in Martinez’s hands now. | 你的命运掌握在马丁内兹的手中了 |
[1:55:24] | Well, tell that asshole no barrel rolls. | 告诉那个混蛋别玩横滚特技 |
[1:55:28] | Copy that, MAV. | 收到 飞行器 |
[1:55:30] | Capcom. | 地面通讯 |
[1:55:32] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:32] | Remote command. | 远程指令 |
[1:55:34] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:34] | Recovery. | 收回 |
[1:55:36] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:37] | Secondary recovery. | 二级收回 |
[1:55:38] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:40] | Pilot. | 宇航员 |
[1:55:42] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:43] | Pilot. | 宇航员 |
[1:55:44] | Go. | 准备好了 |
[1:55:46] | Copy. We’re go. | 收到 开始 |
[1:55:48] | Mission control, we are go for launch. | 指挥中心 我们要发射了 |
[1:55:51] | T-minus 10… | 倒计时 10 |
[1:55:53] | 9 9… | |
[1:55:53] | Main engine start. | 主引擎点火 |
[1:55:55] | 8 8… | |
[1:55:56] | 7 7… | |
[1:55:57] | Mooring clamps released. | 系缆松开 |
[1:55:59] | About five seconds, Watney. Hang on. | 还有大约五秒 沃特尼 坚持住 |
[1:56:01] | I’ll see you in a few, commander. | 一会见 指挥官 |
[1:56:03] | 4 4… | |
[1:56:04] | 3 3… | |
[1:56:06] | 2 2… | |
[1:56:08] | 1 1. | |
[1:56:45] | Velocity, 741 meters per second. | 速度 每秒741米 |
[1:56:47] | Altitude, 1350 meters. | 高度 1350米 |
[1:56:49] | That’s too low. | 太低了 |
[1:56:50] | It’s fighting me. | 操控受阻 |
[1:56:56] | Watney, do you read? | 沃特尼 能听到吗 |
[1:57:05] | Booster separation complete. | 推进器分离完成 |
[1:57:07] | Velocity, 850. Altitude, 1843. | 速度 每秒850米 高度 1843米 |
[1:57:09] | He’s well below target altitude. | 他比预计高度低太多 |
[1:57:11] | How far below? | 低多少 |
[1:57:13] | Checking. | 正在计算 |
[1:57:15] | Watney. | 沃特尼 |
[1:57:17] | Do you read? | 听到了吗 |
[1:57:18] | He’s probably passed out. | 估计晕过去了 |
[1:57:19] | He pulled 12 G’s on the ascent. | 他刚经历了12个G |
[1:57:20] | Give him a few minutes. | 给他几分钟 |
[1:57:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:57:25] | Main shutdown in 3… | 主动力关闭倒数 3 |
[1:57:27] | 2 1 2, 1… | |
[1:57:30] | Shutdown. | 关闭 |
[1:57:32] | Back to automatic guidance. | 恢复自动引航 |
[1:57:34] | Shutdown confirmed. | 关闭确认 |
[1:57:39] | Fuel reserves depleted. | 燃料储备耗尽 |
[1:57:42] | Watney? | 沃特尼 |
[1:57:44] | Do you read? | 听到了吗 |
[1:57:46] | It seems there’s some sort of problem with the transmission. | 通讯好像出现了问题 |
[1:57:56] | I have interval pings. | 距离确定了 |
[1:57:58] | Intercept velocity will be 11 meters per second. | 对接速度是每秒11米 |
[1:58:00] | I can make that work. | 我能做到 |
[1:58:02] | Distance at intercept will be… | 对接点距离是 |
[1:58:05] | we’ll be 68 kilometers apart. | 68千米远 |
[1:58:07] | 68 kilometers? | 68千米吗 |
[1:58:09] | Did she just say 68 kilometers? | 她刚说68千米吗 |
[1:58:12] | Come on, guys, keep it together. | 大伙要坚持住 |
[1:58:13] | Work the problem. | 解决问题 |
[1:58:15] | Johanssen, time to intercept? | 约翰逊 距对接还有多久 |
[1:58:18] | 39 minutes, 12 seconds. | 39分12秒 |
[1:58:20] | Martinez, what if we point our thrusters | 马丁内兹 要是我们把推进器 |
[1:58:22] | in the same direction? | 朝同一方向推进呢 |
[1:58:23] | Well, it depends how much fuel you wanna save… | 那取决于你想留多少燃料 |
[1:58:26] | for the altitude adjustments for the trip home. | 用来做回程的高度调整 |
[1:58:28] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少 |
[1:58:29] | I can get by with about 20% of what we have left. | 我们剩余燃料的20% |
[1:58:34] | If we use 75.5% of remaining altitude-adjust fuel… | 要是用掉75.5%的高度调整油量 |
[1:58:38] | That will bring the intercept range to zero. | 对接范围就能降低为零 |
[1:58:40] | Do it. | 那就这么做 |
[1:58:42] | Hang on. It brings the range to zero… | 等等 要是对接距离为零 |
[1:58:44] | but the intercept velocity will be 42 meters per second. | 速度就达到每秒42米 |
[1:58:48] | And that’s way too fast. | 速度太快了 |
[1:58:50] | Then we’ll have 39 minutes to figure out | 那我们还有39分钟 |
[1:58:52] | how to slow down. | 想出减速的方法 |
[1:58:57] | Martinez, burn the jets. | 马丁内兹 喷气机点燃 |
[1:58:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:59:23] | MAV to Hermes. | 飞行器呼叫赫耳墨斯 |
[1:59:25] | Watney? | 沃特尼 |
[1:59:26] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[1:59:31] | What’s your status? | 你情况如何 |
[1:59:33] | My chest hurts. | 胸口疼 |
[1:59:35] | I broke my ribs. | 肋骨断了 |
[1:59:37] | How are you? | 你们怎么样 |
[1:59:38] | We’re working on getting to you. | 我们在想怎么接住你 |
[1:59:39] | There was a complication during launch. | 发射时有些问题 |
[1:59:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:59:43] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[1:59:44] | We’ve corrected the intercept range, | 我们校准了对接范围 |
[1:59:46] | but we’ve got a problem with intercept velocity. | 但对接速度就有问题了 |
[1:59:48] | How big a problem? | 问题有多大 |
[1:59:50] | 42 meters a second. | 每秒42米 |
[1:59:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:59:54] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[2:00:00] | Commander, I have an idea. | 指挥官 我有个主意 |
[2:00:02] | Go ahead, Mark. | 讲吧 马克 |
[2:00:04] | Well, if I can find something sharp in here… | 我要是能找个锐器 |
[2:00:07] | and poke a hole in the glove of my Eva suit… | 把我的舱外服戳个洞 |
[2:00:10] | I could use the escaping air as a thruster… | 漏掉的气体就能成推进器 |
[2:00:13] | and fly towards you. | 我就能飞去你们那边 |
[2:00:14] | It would be easy to control because it would be on my arm. | 推进器在我胳膊上会很好控制 |
[2:00:18] | I can’t see you having any control if you did that. | 没看出来你能控制什么 |
[2:00:20] | You’d be eyeballing the intercept | 你用一个不好控制的推进器 |
[2:00:22] | using a thrust vector you can barely control. | 还得肉眼判断对接点 |
[2:00:24] | Yes, those are all very good points. | 说的都没错 |
[2:00:28] | But consider this. | 但这么想 |
[2:00:33] | I’d get to fly around like Iron Man. | 我就能像钢铁侠一样飞来飞去的 |
[2:00:37] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[2:00:39] | Let’s go Iron Man. | 那就钢铁侠吧 |
[2:00:43] | This is unexpected los. | 意外中断 |
[2:00:45] | Communication lost. Stand by. | 通讯中断 待命 |
[2:00:48] | Maybe it’s not the worst idea. | 这主意也不是特别烂 |
[2:00:50] | No, it is the worst idea. It’s the worst idea ever. | 史上最烂的主意 |
[2:00:52] | Not what he said. | 不是他说的 |
[2:00:54] | Using atmosphere as thrust. | 是用大气来做推进器 |
[2:00:58] | What happens if we blow the val? | 我们要是炸掉气闸室呢 |
[2:01:00] | Wait, you want to open the vehicular airlock? | 等等 你想打开气闸室 |
[2:01:02] | It’ll give us a good kick. | 这样能增加推力 |
[2:01:03] | But also blow the nose off the ship. | 但船头就没了 |
[2:01:05] | And all the air would leave and we need air to not die. | 空气就会泄漏 没空气我们活不下去 |
[2:01:08] | We would seal the bridge and the reactor room. | 我们可以封住廊桥和反应堆室 |
[2:01:11] | Everywhere else would go vacuo. | 其他所有地方都是真空状态 |
[2:01:13] | Vogel. | 沃格尔 |
[2:01:14] | Go ahead, Commander. | 指挥官请讲 |
[2:01:16] | I need you to come inside and make a… bomb. | 我需要你进来做个炸弹 |
[2:01:18] | Again, Commander? | 再说一遍 指挥官 |
[2:01:20] | You’re a chemist. | 你是化学家 |
[2:01:21] | Can you make a bomb with what you have on board? | 在船上你能造出炸弹吗 |
[2:01:24] | Probably. | 应该行 |
[2:01:27] | But I feel obliged to mention | 但我想提醒一下 |
[2:01:28] | that setting off an explosive device… | 在宇宙飞船上触发爆炸物 |
[2:01:30] | in a spacecraft is a terrible, terrible idea. | 这个主意相当糟糕 |
[2:01:33] | Hang on. You guys making a bomb without me? | 等等 你们造炸弹不叫上我 |
[2:01:36] | Copy that. Can you do it? | 收到 你能做到吗 |
[2:01:41] | Ja. | 能 |
[2:01:44] | Houston, be advised. | 休斯顿 请注意 |
[2:01:46] | We are going to deliberately breach the val | 我们要故意泄漏空气 |
[2:01:48] | to produce a reverse thrust. | 从而产生反推动力 |
[2:01:51] | Beck, leave your suit on. | 贝克 宇航服别脱 |
[2:01:52] | Meet Johanssen in Airlock 1. | 去一号气闸室找约翰逊 |
[2:01:53] | We’ll open the outer door. | 我们会把外门打开 |
[2:01:54] | I need you to place the charge on the inner door. | 我需要你把炸弹装在内门上 |
[2:01:57] | Climb back to Airlock 2 along the hull. | 沿着船体爬回二号气闸室 |
[2:01:59] | Copy. I’m on my way. | 收到 马上来 |
[2:02:08] | I’m in, Commander. | 我进来了 指挥官 |
[2:02:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:02:20] | Vogel, where are you? | 沃格尔 你在哪 |
[2:02:22] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[2:02:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:02:28] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[2:02:29] | I can’t let you go through with this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[2:02:31] | I am prepared to cut the suit. | 我要戳宇航服了 |
[2:02:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[2:02:34] | See, the thing is, I’m selfish. | 听着 我很自私 |
[2:02:37] | I want all the memorials back home to be about me. | 到时候纪念堂里全是关于我的才行 |
[2:02:40] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[2:02:41] | I should have left this guy on Mars. | 真该把这家伙留在火星不管 |
[2:02:47] | Sugar? | 糖吗 |
[2:02:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[2:02:54] | Can you hold this? | 帮我拿下 |
[2:02:56] | Liquid oxygen… | 液氧 |
[2:02:58] | and some stain remover that contains ammonia. | 和含氨的去渍剂 |
[2:03:04] | This thing here is five times stronger | 这家伙可比一捆炸药 |
[2:03:08] | than a stick of dynamite. | 还强五倍 |
[2:03:10] | How do we activate it? | 怎么触发 |
[2:03:11] | Can you connect this to one of our lighting panels? | 你能把这个和灯光控板联在一起吗 |
[2:03:17] | Careful. | 小心 |
[2:03:25] | Open Airlock 1. | 打开一号气闸室 |
[2:03:32] | I’m on the way to Beck. | 我现在去找贝克 |
[2:03:38] | Let’s just hope this is a good idea, guys. | 但愿是个好主意 大伙们 |
[2:03:40] | It is. | 是好主意 |
[2:03:41] | Open A1. | 闸门打开 |
[2:03:47] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -好呀 |
[2:03:52] | You got it? | 拿好了吗 |
[2:03:59] | Make sure you’re not in here when this thing goes off. | 这玩意炸了你可别还在里面 |
[2:04:04] | Hey. | 听着 |
[2:04:05] | Be careful out there. | 在外面小心 |
[2:04:07] | In space. | 在太空中时 |
[2:04:12] | Don’t tell anyone I did that. | 别告诉别人 |
[2:04:25] | Bomb set. | 炸弹装好了 |
[2:04:34] | Leaving Airlock 1. | 正在离开一号气闸室 |
[2:04:42] | Guys, I’m running the numbers, | 我算了一下 |
[2:04:43] | and even with optimal val blow… | 即使爆炸效果最理想 |
[2:04:45] | we’re gonna be off on our angle. | 我们还是会有偏离 |
[2:04:46] | What’s the intercept distance? Johanssen? | 对接距离是多少 约翰逊 |
[2:04:49] | 260 meters, approximate. | 大约260米 |
[2:04:52] | That’s too far. | 太远了 |
[2:05:02] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[2:05:03] | Martinez, close the door. | 马丁内兹 关门 |
[2:05:08] | Open D3. | 打开D3 |
[2:05:11] | And leave it open. | 别关上 |
[2:05:41] | Open B2. | 打开B2 |
[2:05:47] | Johanssen… | 约翰逊 |
[2:05:48] | Time to val blow after initiate? | 还有多久爆炸 |
[2:05:51] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[2:05:52] | We sure know how to cut it close. | 我们可真会卡时间 |
[2:05:55] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[2:05:56] | Distance is too far. I’m going out. | 距离太远了 我要出去 |
[2:05:59] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[2:06:00] | It’s not a debate. | 没有讨论的余地 |
[2:06:01] | I’m not risking another crew member. | 不能再拿队员的性命冒险了 |
[2:06:03] | Beck’s returned. | 贝克回来了 |
[2:06:05] | Johanssen, initiate the bomb. | 约翰逊 引爆炸弹 |
[2:06:07] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[2:06:08] | Strap in. | 绑好 |
[2:06:10] | 5 4 5, 4… | |
[2:06:13] | 3 3… | |
[2:06:14] | – Brace for deceleration. – 2… | -做好减速准备 -2 |
[2:06:16] | 1 1. | |
[2:06:17] | Activating Panel 41. | 启动41号电板 |
[2:06:41] | Bridge seal holding. | 廊桥还能撑住 |
[2:06:42] | What’s the damage? | 损失有多大 |
[2:06:43] | Worry about that later. | 待会再担心那些吧 |
[2:06:44] | What’s the relative velocity? | 相对速度是多少 |
[2:06:46] | 12 meters per second. | 每秒12米 |
[2:06:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[2:06:52] | Hook me up. | 把我钩上 |
[2:06:54] | Done. | 好了 |
[2:07:05] | I have visual on the MAV. | 我看到飞行器了 |
[2:07:08] | What’s the intercept range? | 对接距离是多少 |
[2:07:10] | I’m checking. | 我在看 |
[2:07:12] | 312 meters. | 312米 |
[2:07:14] | Did you say 312? | 你说有312米吗 |
[2:07:17] | Great. I’ll wave at you guys as I go by. | 好极了 我飘走时会给你们打招呼的 |
[2:07:28] | I can’t get to you, Mark. You’re too far. | 我够不着你 马克 你离太远了 |
[2:07:30] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我做不到 |
[2:07:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:07:33] | Beck, unhook me. I’m going after him. | 贝克 松开我 我要去救他 |
[2:07:35] | Commander, I got this. | 指挥官 我来吧 |
[2:07:51] | Mark, report. | 马克 回复 |
[2:07:53] | On my way, Commander. | 马上来 指挥官 |
[2:07:55] | Damn it. | 天杀的 |
[2:08:06] | Johanssen, what’s my relative velocity to Mark? | 约翰逊 我和马克的相对速度是多少 |
[2:08:08] | 5.2 meters per second. | 每秒5.2米 |
[2:08:10] | Copy. Adjusting course. | 收到 调整航向 |
[2:08:18] | 3.1 meters per second. | 每秒3.1米 |
[2:08:22] | Distance to target, 24 meters. | 距离目标 24米 |
[2:08:26] | 11 meters to target. | 还有11米 |
[2:08:31] | Six meters. | 六米 |
[2:08:43] | Hold on, Mark. | 坚持住 马克 |
[2:09:12] | I got him. | 我接住他了 |
[2:09:16] | I got him. | 接住他了 |
[2:09:19] | I got him. | 接住了 |
[2:09:20] | Way to go, Iron Man. | 好样的 钢铁侠 |
[2:09:24] | Beck, pull us in. | 贝克 把我们拉回去 |
[2:09:29] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[2:09:32] | You… | 你 |
[2:09:35] | have terrible taste in music. | 音乐品味真烂 |
[2:09:48] | Houston, this is Hermes actual. | 休斯顿 这里是赫耳墨斯实时信息 |
[2:09:50] | We got him. | 我们接到他了 |
[2:09:53] | Watney is secure. | 沃特尼安全 |
[2:10:00] | Contact in outer space with Mark Watney. | 在外太空接到马克·沃特尼 |
[2:10:02] | After a very long time, they have done | 经过长时间的努力 他们完成了 |
[2:10:04] | what many people thought was impossible. | 很多人认为不可能完成的任务 |
[2:10:07] | Mission confirmation: | 任务确认 |
[2:10:08] | Mark Watney has been successfully rescued. | 马克·沃特尼已被成功救援 |
[2:10:14] | Grab a hold of him. | 抓住他 |
[2:10:18] | Hey, handsome! | 你好 帅哥 |
[2:10:19] | Beck, close the hatch. | 贝克 关闭舱门 |
[2:10:24] | Hey, guys! | 大家好啊 |
[2:10:30] | Houston, six crew safely aboard. | 休斯顿 六名队员全部安全 |
[2:10:37] | This is huge moment for this nation, for the world… | 这是整个国家 整个世界 |
[2:10:40] | and indeed, for international space travel. | 也是国际太空旅行的重大时刻 |
[2:10:43] | I can’t believe anything you do works. | 真不敢相信你竟然成功了 |
[2:10:46] | Hey! | 你好 |
[2:10:49] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[2:10:51] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[2:10:53] | There’s a little smell going on over there, bud. | 你味道有点冲啊 老兄 |
[2:10:55] | I know. I haven’t had a shower in a year and a half. | 我知道 我一年半没洗澡了 |
[2:10:59] | Don’t make me laugh, I have broken ribs. | 别逗我笑 我肋骨断了 |
[2:11:35] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[2:11:45] | – Morning, sir. – It’s an honor, sir. | -早上好长官 -很荣幸 长官 |
[2:11:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
[2:11:49] | – Sir. – Sir. | -长官 -长官 |
[2:11:51] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[2:12:14] | Welcome to the astronaut candidate program. | 欢迎来到宇航员预备课程 |
[2:12:17] | Now pay attention, | 现在注意听好 |
[2:12:18] | because this could save your life. | 因为这今后或许能救你一命 |
[2:12:21] | Trust me, I know what I’m talking about. | 相信我 我深有体会 |
[2:12:23] | Let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat. | 我把你们想问的直接回答了 |
[2:12:26] | Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet | 没错 我是用我自己的屎耕种 |
[2:12:29] | by farming in my own shit. | 从而在荒芜的星球上生存了下来 |
[2:12:33] | Yes, it’s actually worse than it sounds. | 没错 其实比听起来更恶心 |
[2:12:35] | So let’s not talk about that ever again. | 这章就翻篇了 都别提了 |
[2:12:38] | The other question I get most frequently is… | 还有一个会经常问我的是 |
[2:12:41] | “When I was up there, stranded by myself… | 当我独自一人被困火星 |
[2:12:44] | “Did I think I was going to die?” | 我是不是觉得我会死在那 |
[2:12:47] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 肯定的 |
[2:12:50] | And that’s what you need to know going in | 你加入之前就要想清楚 |
[2:12:51] | because it’s going to happen to you. | 因为这也会发生在你身上 |
[2:12:53] | This is space. It does not cooperate. | 这是太空 不会什么都顺着你来 |
[2:12:57] | At some point, everything is going to go south on you. | 有的时候 一切都事与愿违 |
[2:13:00] | Everything is going to go south | 一切都事与愿违时 |
[2:13:01] | and you’re going to say, “This is it. | 你就会说 “就这样吧 |
[2:13:03] | This is how I end.” | 我认命了” |
[2:13:06] | Now, you can either accept that… | 你要么就接受现实 |
[2:13:08] | or you can get to work. | 要么就转化逆境 |
[2:13:11] | That’s all it is. | 就是这样 |
[2:13:13] | You just begin. | 你开始做计划 |
[2:13:15] | You do the math. You solve one problem… | 自己算一下 解决一个问题 |
[2:13:19] | then you solve the next one. | 然后去解决下一个 |
[2:13:21] | And then the next. | 然后再下一个 |
[2:13:21] | And if you solve enough problems, | 等解决了足够多的问题 |
[2:13:22] | you get to come home. | 你就能回家了 |
[2:13:25] | All right, questions? | 好了 有问题吗 |
[2:13:32] | Once mission control completes their pre-flight checks… | 一旦任务控制完成飞前检查 |
[2:13:35] | We’ll begin launch procedures. | 我们就会准备发射 |
[2:13:37] | The Ares 5 team will rendezvous with the Hermes… | 战神五号的团队大约在发射前48分钟 |
[2:13:40] | approximately 48 minutes after launch. | 在赫耳墨斯上汇合 |
[2:13:43] | From there, they will have 414 days | 从那时起 他们将一同 |
[2:13:45] | of space travel ahead of them. | 度过414天的太空旅行 |
[2:13:47] | Have the goals changed | 本次战神五号的目标 |
[2:13:48] | from the previous mission… | 和前一次任务 |
[2:13:49] | to the Ares 5 program? | 有差别吗 |
[2:13:51] | And what do you hope to achieve this time around? | 这次想达到什么目标 |
[2:13:53] | Well, no. The goals have always been the same | 没有 战神计划的目标 |
[2:13:55] | for the Ares program. | 永远都是一样的 |
[2:13:58] | This time, of course, we hope to bring | 不过这次 我们希望 |
[2:13:59] | all the astronauts back at the same time. | 所有宇航员能在同一时间回家 |
[2:14:02] | Flight, guidance check complete. | 飞行指挥 引航检查完毕 |
[2:14:03] | Copy, guidance. | 收到 引航 |
[2:14:05] | This is flight. | 这里是飞行指挥 |
[2:14:06] | We are go for launch, on schedule. | 我们按计划时间发射 |
[2:14:19] | Final aerosurface | 飞行器表面 |
[2:14:20] | checks are complete… | 最终检查完毕 |
[2:14:22] | As everything remains a go for the launch of the Ares 5. | 战神五号目前准备好发射了吗 |
[2:14:25] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[2:14:28] | Proceeding with the count. | 倒计时开始 |
[2:14:30] | T-minus 10…9… | 倒数 10 9 |
[2:14:32] | Main engine start. | 主引擎启动 |
[2:14:34] | 7 6 5 4 7…6…5…4… | |
[2:14:38] | 3 2 1 3…2…1. | |
[2:14:41] | And liftoff. As the crew of the Ares 5… | 升空 战神五号全体队员 |
[2:14:45] | begin the next chapter of American space exploration. | 准备开启美国航天探索的新篇章 |
[2:14:49] | Pressures look good. | 气压良好 |
[2:15:09] | Wow. Good shot. | 好球 |
[2:15:11] | Five years after the rescue of astronaut Mark Watney… | 营救宇航员马克·沃特尼五年后 |
[2:15:14] | an Ares 5 is on its way to Mars. | 战神五号正向火星出发 |