时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Hey, man. How about something from this century? | 嘿 伙计 能听点本世纪的歌吗? |
[00:29] | What the hell? Yeah, you. | 到底搞什么? 嘿 你 |
[00:31] | This music sucks. | 音乐烂透了 |
[01:03] | Hey! Get off of him! | 嘿! 放开他! |
[01:08] | Get back in your seat. Now! | 回到你的座位上 立刻! |
[01:10] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[01:35] | We gotta move, man. | 伙计们 得快点离开 |
[01:36] | – Just throw me the key. – Be quiet, man. | – 把钥匙扔给我 – 安静点 伙计 |
[01:38] | – Come on! – What about the driver? | – 快点! – 司机怎么样了? |
[01:39] | He’s out, Riley. | 他死了 莱利 |
[01:42] | Come on, man! Come on, you guys. | 快点儿 伙计! 大家都麻利点 |
[01:43] | Just us, guys. | 就剩我们了 |
[02:05] | This is C.O. Davis. I have an officer down. | 我是指挥官戴维斯 我有一名警官负伤 |
[02:08] | Requesting immediate medical assistance and backup. | 即刻请求医疗援助和警方支援 |
[02:10] | There’s an escaped fugitive on the loose… | 有一名犯人在逃 |
[02:12] | armed and dangerous. | 携带武器 十分危险 |
[02:13] | I repeat, armed and dangerous. | 重复 携带武器 十分危险 |
[02:20] | Robert Riley is a convicted murderer. | 罗伯特 莱利被判有谋杀罪 |
[02:22] | We need to bring him back in. | 我们要将他捉拿归案 |
[02:23] | We can start by tracking down all his ties on the outside. | 我们可以从他的外界关系开始追查 |
[02:26] | Now the marshals, they got border patrol and airports. | 现在长官们派出边防巡逻队搜寻机场 |
[02:28] | We got trains and buses. | 我们得搜寻火车和公交车 |
[02:29] | But I want somebody to contact the Transit Authority. | 但我想让你们先联系高速运输管理局 |
[02:31] | Let ’em know we want Riley’s picture | 告诉他们我们要把莱利的照片 |
[02:33] | plastered on every station in the city. | 贴在城市的每一个车站 |
[02:35] | Hi, Dr. Hunt. | 嗨 亨特医生 |
[02:36] | Did you see that? | 看到没? |
[02:38] | She completely dissed me. | 她完全无视我 |
[02:39] | You just gotta get to know her. | 你又不是第一次见她 |
[02:40] | Well, that’s pretty difficult when she hardly speaks to me. | 好吧 她不跟我讲话的时候还真是煎熬 |
[02:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[02:46] | Kate sent me. | 凯特短信我 |
[02:48] | Apparently your latest medicolegal investigator quit… | 很显然你最新的法医调查员… |
[02:51] | again. | 又不干了 |
[02:52] | I was really starting to like him. | 我本来都开始喜欢他了 |
[02:53] | Really? Because he told me that you assessed his abilities | 是吗? 怎么他告诉我 你对他的能力评估 |
[02:57] | as being slightly below that of a trained monkey. | 仅低于一只受过训的猴子 |
[03:00] | So I heard you worked Riley’s original murder case. | 我听说你鉴定过莱利的初次谋杀案 |
[03:03] | Yep. Put him away once. | 没错 关过他一次 |
[03:05] | Happy to do it again. | 乐意再次效劳 |
[03:06] | That’s Oscar Ramirez, his cell mate. | 这是奥斯卡 赖米瑞 他的狱友 |
[03:08] | Possible accomplice on the escape. | 很可能是越狱的共犯 |
[03:14] | This guy’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[03:15] | Medic! 5 milliliters epinephrine. | 法医! 五毫升肾上腺素 |
[03:18] | Get me a C.P.R. mask. Now! | 立刻拿来心肺复苏面罩! |
[03:21] | How could the medics miss this? | 法医怎么能忽略这个? |
[03:22] | Blood loss made his pulse almost nonexistent. | 大量失血势必导致他的脉搏停止 |
[03:24] | He still has electrical activity in his body. | 但他体内仍有电活动 |
[03:41] | Get an I.V. with fluids in him. | 给他的静脉注射流体 |
[03:42] | Get him to Northeast General, now! | 立刻送他去东北总医院 |
[03:46] | Whoa. Whoa. Hold on a sec, guys. Hold on. | 喔 稍等 伙计们 稍等 |
[03:48] | What… | 发生… |
[03:50] | what happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:51] | Listen, Mr. Ramirez, you’re headed back to prison | 听着赖米瑞先生 你即将被送回监狱 |
[03:53] | with a few additional charges. | 并附带多项指控 |
[03:55] | But if you want to help yourself, | 但如果你想减刑的话 |
[03:56] | maybe you can tell me where Riley’s headed? | 你可以告诉我莱利逃哪去了? |
[03:57] | Out of state? Out of country? | 逃出州了? 还是逃出国了? |
[03:58] | Riley’s not goin’ nowhere. | 莱利哪也不去 |
[04:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[04:02] | He’s got some scores to settle. | 他只是有一些事未待解决 |
[04:23] | 梅根 亨特 14大街 2900号 | |
[04:43] | Meet Emmett and Caroline Harrington. | 见见埃蒙德和凯罗琳 海瑞顿吧 |
[04:44] | The Harringtons are one of | 海瑞顿家族是本市的 |
[04:46] | the wealthiest families in the city… | 富豪家族之一 |
[04:47] | Philly main line, old money, banking industry. | 拥有费城主干道 殷实的资金 成就银行霸业 |
[04:50] | But all Emmett’s money couldn’t buy Caroline’s happiness. | 但埃蒙德所有的钱都无法满足凯罗琳的幸福 |
[04:53] | She had an affair with a man from a much lower tax bracket. | 她与一位来自底层的男人有了外遇 |
[04:56] | Our fugitive Robert Riley. | 就是我们的逃犯罗伯特 莱利 |
[04:57] | He was working on their house as a contractor | 他是他们房子的承包人 |
[04:59] | when he and Caroline started up. | 他俩就在其丈夫的眼鼻子底下 |
[05:02] | Right under her husband’s nose for about two months. | 私通长达两个月了 |
[05:04] | Then according to a witness, | 根据目击者证词 |
[05:05] | she tried to break off the relationship with Riley. | 她尝试结束与莱利这段不伦关系 |
[05:07] | And as a response, he did that. | 作为报复 |
[05:08] | Stabbed her with his wallboard saw. | 他用墙板锯捅了她 |
[05:12] | Two staff members testified at the trial. | 两名工作人员在审判中证实了这点 |
[05:13] | One of them to motive, | 其中一名提到 |
[05:14] | and the other one actually saw the crime. | 另一名实际是亲眼目睹犯罪过程 |
[05:16] | At the autopsy, | 解剖过程中 |
[05:17] | I found Riley’s fingerprints on her body | 我在她身上发现了莱利的指纹 |
[05:19] | and his D.N.A. under Caroline’s nails. | 在凯罗琳的指甲中发现他的Dna |
[05:21] | She tried to fight him off. | 她应该是想尝试去抵抗 |
[05:23] | Now Riley’s looking for payback. | 现在莱利应该是要复仇 |
[05:25] | We’re contacting all the likely targets, | 我们正在联系所有可能目标 |
[05:27] | putting them under police protection… | 将他们置于警方保护之中 |
[05:29] | Emmett Harrington, the D.A., | 埃蒙德 海瑞顿 地方检察官 |
[05:31] | the two witnesses who testified against him, | 两名证实其罪行的证人 |
[05:33] | and you. | 还有你 |
[05:34] | Consider me contacted. | 判定我也是受保护人 |
[05:36] | You will have a police escort to and from work | 在莱利被抓到之前你会由警方 |
[05:38] | until Riley is caught. | 护送上班 |
[05:40] | As long as it doesn’t get in the way of my job. | 只要不妨碍我的工作 |
[05:43] | Megan, listen to him. | 梅根 听他的 |
[05:45] | Sullivan. | 沙利文 |
[05:46] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[05:48] | What? | 什么事? |
[05:49] | Riley’s already started. | 莱利已经行动了 |
[06:06] | So the victim’s name was Marcus Webb. | 遇害者名叫马库斯 韦伯 |
[06:08] | He was the driver… | 他原是司机… |
[06:09] | Harrington’s chauffeur. | 海瑞顿的司机 |
[06:11] | He testified at the trial | 他在法庭作证 |
[06:13] | that Riley threatened to kill Caroline. | 莱利曾威胁要杀掉凯罗琳 |
[06:15] | Why does it always feel like we’re working her crime scene? | 为什么总有种来她地盘上的感觉? |
[06:18] | It’s not mine. It’s his. | 不是我 是他的地盘 |
[06:20] | Who found the body? | 谁发现了尸体? |
[06:22] | They couldn’t reach him by phone, | 他们打电话没人接 |
[06:23] | so uniforms were dispatched. | 就报警了 |
[06:24] | They saw a window broken. There was blood on the glass. | 警察看到窗户碎了 玻璃上有血迹 |
[06:27] | So they’re running it against Riley now. | 这些证据都指向了莱利 |
[06:28] | Appears to be a single G.S.W. | 明显只有一处枪伤 |
[06:30] | to the upper right chest. | 击中胸部右上方 |
[06:33] | No exit. | 子弹在体内 |
[06:34] | Signs of struggle, defensive wounds. | 搏斗痕迹 防御性伤口 |
[06:36] | So where are we on protecting the other targets? | 我们去哪保护下个目标呢? |
[06:39] | Well, we’re still looking for, | 我们还在调查中 |
[06:40] | uh, the main witness against Riley… Brad Carter. | 主要目击证人布拉德 卡特 |
[06:42] | He, um… | 他 |
[06:44] | he moved. No change of address. | 他搬家了 地址却没变 |
[06:45] | Otherwise, the D.A., | 再有 地方检察官 |
[06:46] | Emmett Harrington are under protection, | 保护着埃蒙德 海瑞顿 |
[06:48] | and we’ve got, uh, another officer | 我们这还有位警官 |
[06:50] | looking after your old flame here. | 望穿秋水盼你旧情复燃呢 |
[06:52] | Old flame? | 旧情? |
[06:56] | Wait. You and, uh… | 等等 你和 |
[06:59] | You didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没说过 |
[07:01] | Because it’s ancient history and it’s nobody’s business, | 因为那是老故事了 也不关你的事啊 |
[07:03] | especially Junior’s. | 不关小屁孩的事 |
[07:05] | Junior’s? | 小屁孩? |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:08] | It just came up. | 太突然了 |
[07:10] | I didn’t think that Junior | 我还以为小屁孩 |
[07:11] | would be stupid enough to mention it. | 不会那么笨去提起呢 |
[07:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:15] | Dr. Hunt, I don’t know what to say. | 亨特医生 我不知从何说起了 |
[07:18] | Good, because we’re not talking about it. Do your job. | 很好 我们也不会聊这事的 干你的活 |
[07:20] | Which reminds me, | 说到这 |
[07:22] | it’s not that I don’t mind doing the job | 我不介意做 |
[07:24] | your medicolegal investigator should be doing… | 你的法医调查员该干的活… |
[07:27] | Which means you do mind. | 那就是说你不情愿做咯 |
[07:28] | No, just wondering when you’re gonna hire somebody | 不是 就是想着 你什么时候能好好 |
[07:31] | that you don’t fire or make quit. | 雇一位 别再把人气走了 |
[07:33] | When I find somebody who’s slightly above trained monkey. | 等我不再遇到跳梁小丑一样的人吧 |
[07:36] | And right now, you’re the only one who fits the bill. | 现在 你是唯一合适人选 |
[07:39] | I think that was a compliment. | 我就当是夸我了 |
[07:42] | Hey, what is it? | 这是什么? |
[07:46] | Get a swab of that. | 用棉签提样 |
[07:48] | Tell the lab to rush the results. | 送去实验室要结果 |
[07:53] | Please inform my escort that I want to go back to the M.E.O. | 我的护花使者呢 我要去法医办公室 |
[07:56] | And don’t keep me waiting. | 别让我等他 |
[07:58] | Dr. Murphy, | 马尔菲博士 |
[08:00] | the D.A. is here to see you. | 地方检察官来找你 |
[08:03] | Give us a minute, would you? | 你先回避一下 |
[08:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[08:06] | Dan, I can assure you that my department | 丹 我向你保证我的部门 |
[08:08] | is doing everything we can to get Riley back behind bars. | 会竭尽所能将莱利抓捕归案 |
[08:10] | Try again. | 重说 |
[08:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:13] | You’ll have to do better than that | 等你见埃蒙德 海瑞顿的时候 |
[08:14] | when you talk to Emmett Harrington. | 需要把话说得更好 |
[08:16] | Personally, I’d go with empathy. | 要更感同身受 |
[08:17] | That’s why you’re here, to tell me I’m meeting with Harrington? | 你就是为了这个来的? 让我去见海瑞顿? |
[08:19] | He wants assurances that we will recapture | 他想确保我们 |
[08:21] | the man who killed his wife. | 抓住杀害他妻子的凶手 |
[08:23] | Assurances from me? | 我给他保证? |
[08:25] | A successful congressional campaign | 一次成功的国会竞选 |
[08:27] | can cost millions of dollars. | 要花费千万美元 |
[08:28] | I want you on Harrington’s radar. | 我希望他注意到你 |
[08:30] | – I’m not sure how I feel about that. – Meaning? | – 我觉得不好 – 怎么说? |
[08:33] | Meaning it doesn’t matter how much money Harrington has, | 无论海瑞顿多有钱 |
[08:35] | helping to catch Riley is my job. | 抓捕莱利是我的本职工作 |
[08:37] | And all your doing is making sure Emmett knows that. | 所以你要让埃蒙德明白这点 |
[08:41] | 2:00, his house. | 两点去他家 |
[08:43] | Dan… | 丹 |
[08:45] | Why do you want to run for office? | 你为什么参加竞选? |
[08:47] | To be in a position to do more good than I can now. | 想有机会做更多的好事 |
[08:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:51] | For the right reasons. | 为了正义 |
[08:53] | And this is how it’s done. | 这是必经之路 |
[08:58] | That guy is supposed to be protecting me from Riley? | 那家伙要保护我不受莱利伤害? |
[09:02] | I feel safer being guarded by you. | 你都让我更有安全感 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | That one… | 那句话 |
[09:08] | not a compliment. | 不是赞美 |
[09:35] | One projectile. | 一发射弹 |
[09:38] | Appears to be a .45… | 看起来像0.45口径的 |
[09:39] | same caliber as the gun that Riley took off the guard. | 和莱利从守卫那里拿到的枪一致 |
[09:43] | I read up on his case. | 我看了他的案件档案 |
[09:45] | You know, Robert Riley’s record was spotless his entire life | 罗伯特 莱利没犯过任何事 |
[09:49] | till Caroline broke his heart. | 直到凯罗琳伤了他的心 |
[09:50] | Love can bring out the worst in people. | 爱能让人暴露出险恶的一面 |
[09:55] | Why did the crime lab call me to pick up your trace report? | 为什么取证实验室让我去拿你的跟踪报告? |
[09:57] | Because I was busy. | 因为我忙 |
[10:00] | And I wasn’t? | 我就不忙? |
[10:01] | Apparently not. | 明显不忙 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | That was antibacterial cream. | 枪击受害者身上 |
[10:11] | On the wounds of a gunshot victim. | 竟然有抗菌药膏 |
[10:13] | That’s crazy. | 这太离谱 |
[10:15] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通 |
[10:16] | Why would Riley kill him and then dress his wounds? | 为什么莱利杀了他之后还处理他的伤口? |
[10:22] | Detective Sullivan. Leave a message. | 我是沙利文警探 请留言 |
[10:25] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[10:28] | Why aren’t you picking up? | 为什么不接电话 |
[10:30] | I need to talk to you about the Riley case, now. | 我要跟你谈谈莱利的案子 现在就谈 |
[10:50] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to hurt you, Dr. Hunt. | 我不想伤害你 亨特医生 |
[11:03] | Then how about putting down that gun? | 那就把枪放下 |
[11:05] | Just… | 就 |
[11:06] | hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[11:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:11] | I need your help. | 你需要你帮我 |
[11:13] | With what? | 帮你干什么? |
[11:14] | Proving that I didn’t kill Caroline. | 证明我没杀凯罗琳 |
[11:17] | Why me? I testified against you. | 为什么找我? 我作证指控你的 |
[11:19] | But you were the only one that was honest | 但你是唯一公正面对 |
[11:21] | about the evidence as you saw it. | 自己看到的证据的人 |
[11:22] | Everyone else in that courtroom had an agenda. | 法庭上所有其他人都另有盘算 |
[11:24] | Which was what? | 盘算什么? |
[11:26] | Framing me for Caroline’s murder. | 诬陷我杀了凯罗琳 |
[11:29] | Emmett Harrington found out | 埃蒙德 海瑞顿发现 |
[11:31] | that his wife and I were having an affair, | 他老婆和我有外遇 |
[11:32] | and he killed her and he framed me. | 他杀了她 又诬陷我 |
[11:35] | And both witnesses lied. | 两个目击证人都说谎了 |
[11:37] | Why didn’t you bring this up at trial? | 你在审判时怎么不说? |
[11:39] | No one would believe a guy like me | 比起海瑞顿那样的人 |
[11:41] | over a man like Harrington. | 没人会相信我这样的人 |
[11:42] | But today, I finally got Marcus Webb | 但今天 我终于让马库斯 韦伯 |
[11:44] | to tell me the truth. | 讲了真话 |
[11:45] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 是什么? |
[11:47] | That Emmett Harrington paid him | 埃蒙德 海瑞顿收买他 |
[11:49] | to make up that story about Caroline breaking up with me. | 编造谎言说凯罗琳要离开我 |
[11:52] | This would all be a lot easier to believe… | 这听起来不太可信 |
[11:57] | if you hadn’t just killed Marcus Webb. | 因为你刚杀了马库斯 韦伯 |
[12:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:05] | Wait. What… | 你说什么? |
[12:07] | Mar… Marcus Webb is dead? | 马库斯 韦伯死了? |
[12:09] | The police are under the impression | 警方认为 |
[12:10] | that you broke in and shot him. | 你闯入他家枪杀了他 |
[12:12] | No, I… look, I did… I didn’t shoot him. | 没有 我没杀他 |
[12:15] | So it’s not your blood we found on the window? | 窗户那里不是你的血? |
[12:17] | I broke in, | 我的确闯进去了 |
[12:19] | and, yes, it got physical, | 的确有扭打 |
[12:20] | but that was the only way I could get Marcus | 因为我只能这样让他开口 |
[12:22] | to admit that he lied on the stand. | 承认他作伪证 |
[12:24] | But I… I swear to God, I didn’t shoot him. | 但我对上帝发誓 我没对他开枪 |
[12:26] | And I didn’t kill him. | 也没杀他 |
[12:27] | And I didn’t kill Caroline. | 我也没杀凯罗琳 |
[12:29] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[12:33] | And I would do nothing to hurt her. | 我绝对不会伤害她 |
[12:35] | But Harrington took her away. | 但是海瑞顿夺走了她 |
[12:38] | He took everything away from me, | 夺走了我的一切 |
[12:40] | including the last four years of my life. | 包括我生命中过去的四年 |
[12:44] | You gotta believe me, Dr. Hunt. | 你要相信我 亨特医生 |
[12:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[13:00] | You know, for a smart woman, | 你是个聪明人 |
[13:01] | you can be pretty damn stupid sometimes. | 但有的时候真愚蠢 |
[13:03] | You left alone. | 你自己跑了 |
[13:05] | You walked right into Riley’s hands. | 正好落入莱利手中 |
[13:07] | He says he didn’t kill her. He was set up. | 他说他没杀她 他被陷害了 |
[13:09] | By who, the one-armed man? | 被谁? 独臂侠? |
[13:11] | Tell me you’re not buying this. | 你该不会相信了吧 |
[13:12] | I’m not buying anything. | 我没相信什么 |
[13:14] | I’m asking questions. | 我只提出疑问 |
[13:15] | I found antibacterial cream on Webb’s wounds. | 韦伯的伤口上涂了抗菌药膏 |
[13:19] | Great. Set the man free. | 太好了 放他走吧 |
[13:20] | Just hear me out, okay? | 听我说完好吗 |
[13:23] | Riley admits that he assaulted Webb, | 莱利承认他袭击了韦伯 |
[13:25] | but he didn’t kill him, | 但他没杀人 |
[13:26] | which makes for a more sensible timeline. | 时间上来看 这很可信 |
[13:29] | What if Riley fights with him, leaves, | 会不会是莱利和韦伯扭打 然后离开 |
[13:32] | Webb tends to his wounds, | 韦伯处理伤口 |
[13:34] | the real killer of Caroline shows up, shoots him? | 杀害凯罗琳的真凶出现 杀了人? |
[13:36] | Or maybe Riley had a change of heart, | 或者莱利改变主意 |
[13:37] | came back, and shot Webb himself. | 回去又杀了韦伯 |
[13:39] | If he’s so innocent, what’s he doing there in the first place? | 如果他真无辜 为什么要去找韦伯? |
[13:41] | According to him, both witnesses lied on the stand, | 据他说 两个目击者都说谎了 |
[13:44] | and he got Webb to admit | 韦伯对他承认 |
[13:45] | that Emmett Harrington paid him for his testimony. | 埃蒙德 海瑞顿花钱收买自己作伪证 |
[13:48] | Yeah, but you yourself said Riley’s D.N.A. and fingerprints | 但你自己说过凯罗琳身上有 |
[13:50] | were on Caroline’s body. | 莱利的Dna和指纹 |
[13:52] | Yeah, those might have come from the romantic relationship | 是 但可能来自情侣关系 |
[13:54] | and not from the struggle. | 而不是打斗 |
[13:55] | He might not be the killer we think. | 他也许真不是凶手 |
[13:57] | Or he could be just using you. | 或者他只是在利用你 |
[13:58] | But we can’t back up any of his accusations | 可是如今韦伯死了 |
[14:00] | because Webb is dead. | 我们无从证实他的说法 |
[14:01] | I know. It’s a problem, | 是的 这是个问题 |
[14:02] | which is why I want you to look into | 所以我希望你调查 |
[14:03] | any large payments that both witnesses might have received. | 两个目击者是否收到大笔钱 |
[14:06] | Yeah. Listen, I’m a little busy right now | 好吧 我现在有点忙 |
[14:08] | protecting people from a violent fugitive. | 保护人们不受暴力逃犯的威胁 |
[14:10] | But I know what this is all about. | 但我明白这是为了什么 |
[14:12] | You worked the original case. | 你参与了原案 |
[14:14] | Kind of afraid you messed up. | 担心自己搞错了 |
[14:19] | Witnesses lie. | 目击者会说谎 |
[14:20] | Evidence doesn’t. | 证据可不会 |
[14:24] | I need to look at Caroline’s body again. | 我要再验凯罗琳的尸体 |
[14:30] | When Caroline was killed, it was a very difficult time. | 凯罗琳被杀 那是一段艰难痛苦的回忆 |
[14:34] | Now with Riley out there… | 现在莱利逍遥法外 |
[14:37] | I can only imagine what you must be feeling. | 你们所经历的一切 旁人难以想象 |
[14:39] | We saw the news. | 我们看见了新闻 |
[14:41] | Marcus Webb was shot? | 马库斯 韦伯中枪了? |
[14:43] | I’m afraid so, yes. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[14:45] | Oh, he was one of my chauffeurs for almost ten years. | 哦 他作我的司机将近十年了 |
[14:48] | A good man, dead… | 一个很好的人 死了… |
[14:50] | all because of Riley. | 都是因为莱利 |
[14:53] | They need to find him | 他们要找到他 |
[14:54] | before he hurts somebody else. | 在他伤害其他人之前 |
[14:56] | Stacey, I’m sure Dr. Murphy is well aware | 史黛西 我确信马尔菲博士已经清楚 |
[14:58] | of the urgency. | 缉凶归案 迫在眉睫 |
[15:00] | I can assure both of you | 我可以向你们两位保证 |
[15:01] | that my department will be working nonstop | 我的部门会和城里其他执法部门相互配合 |
[15:03] | along with every law enforcement agency in the city | 马不停蹄 昼夜兼程的工作 侦破 |
[15:04] | to make sure that Riley’s recaptured. | 确保再次逮捕莱利 |
[15:07] | And once he is, he will never see the light of day again. | 一旦他被捕 将永不得见天日 |
[15:11] | Ma’am? Ma’am, excuse me. | 夫人? 夫人 不好意思 |
[15:12] | Thank you. I’m fine. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[15:13] | I can find my own way. | 我可以找到路 |
[15:15] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[15:16] | Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Harrington, this is Dr. Megan Hunt. | 海瑞顿夫妇 我是梅根 亨特医生 |
[15:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:19] | She’s the primary pathologist on the Marcus Webb case. | 她是马库斯 韦伯案子中的初级病理学家 |
[15:21] | Yes, and I don’t know if you recall, | 是的 我不知道你是不是记得 |
[15:23] | but I was the medical examiner at Robert Riley’s trial. | 但是我是罗伯特 莱利审讯中的法医 |
[15:26] | Yes, Dr. Hunt. My pleasure. | 是的 亨特医生 我的荣幸 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry for the intrusion, but… | 抱歉打扰 但是… |
[15:30] | because of Riley’s escape, | 因为莱利的逃脱 |
[15:32] | the identity of Caroline’s killer | 杀凯罗琳的凶手的特征 |
[15:33] | has been called into question. | 受到了质疑 |
[15:35] | You’re saying Robert Riley might be innocent? | 你是说罗伯特 莱利有可能是无辜的? |
[15:37] | – That’s not what she’s saying. – That’s exactly what I’m saying. | – 她没这么说 – 就是这个意思 |
[15:39] | I would like to reopen Caroline’s case, | 我想要重新调查凯罗琳的案子 |
[15:42] | and to do that, I would need your permission | 要做到这一点 我需要您允许 |
[15:44] | to exhume her body. | 开棺验尸 |
[15:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[15:49] | I thought you were trying to capture Caroline’s killer, | 我以为你是要抓住杀害凯罗琳的凶手 |
[15:51] | not desecrate her grave. | 而不是亵渎她的坟墓 |
[15:53] | I will treat her with respect, | 我会怀着敬意对待她的 |
[15:54] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[15:56] | I just want to make sure that justice was served, | 我只是想要还原公道 |
[15:58] | as I’m sure you do also. | 我想你也会认同吧 |
[16:03] | Robert Riley was and is guilty, | 罗伯特 莱利过去和现在都有罪 |
[16:06] | end of story. | 这就是定论 |
[16:07] | Is there any reason you wouldn’t want her exhumed? | 那你为什么不想让她被挖出来呢? |
[16:12] | You are way out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[16:15] | Dr. Murphy, I don’t know what game | 马尔菲博士 我不知道 |
[16:18] | your office is playing here, but it needs to end, right now. | 你的部门在玩什么把戏 但是立刻结束掉 |
[16:23] | My sincere apologies, | 我对你们致以 |
[16:25] | to both of you. | 诚挚的歉意 |
[16:32] | Harrington’s probably already on the phone with the D.A. | 海瑞顿可能已经给地方检察官打过电话了 |
[16:35] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你在想什么 |
[16:36] | waltzing into this house | 强行进入这个房子 |
[16:37] | and harassing the victim’s husband? | 然后攻击受害人的老公? |
[16:38] | You come to me first. | 你应该先找我 |
[16:40] | I heard you were here. Two birds, one stone. | 我听见你在这儿 一石二鸟 |
[16:41] | How about you just concentrate | 只需集中注意力 |
[16:43] | on doing your job, all right? | 在你的工作上 好吗? |
[16:44] | Job? And what exactly was your job here? | 工作? 你在这有什么工作? |
[16:47] | This is about your political career, isn’t it? | 这跟你竞选公职有关 对吧? |
[16:49] | Harrington could be a big booster for you. | 海瑞顿将会是你坚实的后盾 |
[16:51] | I am not the issue here. | 重点不在我好嘛 |
[16:52] | Riley was right. Everybody’s got an agenda. | 莱利说的对 每人都有自有盘算 |
[16:54] | Riley? | 莱利? |
[16:56] | I spoke to him. | 我跟他谈过了 |
[16:57] | You did what? | 你干了什么? |
[16:58] | He claims that Harrington murdered Caroline, | 他声称海瑞顿谋杀了凯罗琳 |
[17:01] | and I’m beginning to believe it’s true. | 而且我相信那是真的了 |
[17:02] | Did you see his reaction to exhuming her body? | 看到刚刚说要开棺验尸 他的发应了吗? |
[17:04] | You’d think he’d want to know who really killed his wife. | 正常人应该关心 谁是杀他老婆的真凶吧 |
[17:06] | He already knows. Riley did, all right? | 他关心啊 真凶是莱利啊 好吧? |
[17:08] | The man’s trying to move on with his life. | 那个男人只是试图继续他的生活 |
[17:10] | Or he killed her and framed Riley. | 或者他杀了她 然后陷害莱利 |
[17:12] | Did you see that wife of his? | 你看到他那美丽老婆了吗? |
[17:14] | Sure didn’t take him long to trade in for the new model, | 肯定没多久他就换个新模特 |
[17:16] | did it? | 对吗? |
[17:17] | I need to exhume that body. | 我需要挖掘那具尸体 |
[17:19] | Stop. All right? Just stop. | 停下 好吗? 停下 |
[17:20] | No, I am not gonna stop… | 不 我不会停下… |
[17:22] | until I find out for sure who killed Caroline. | 直到我确定找到了杀害凯罗琳的真凶 |
[17:24] | Great. It’s the D.A. | 很好 地方检察官打电话来了 |
[17:25] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我一会再解决你的问题 |
[17:31] | Yo, Tommy. What’s up? | 哟 汤米 什么事? |
[17:34] | Finally dug up a current address on Brad Carter. | 终于挖出了布拉德 卡特现在的地址 |
[17:36] | Oh, the other witness. | 哦 其他的目击证人 |
[17:38] | He’s doing better than the first, I hope. | 希望他比第一位好运哟 |
[17:40] | I’m heading over to his place on Penrose and 19th. | 我正在去他的住所 宾如斯十九号 |
[17:42] | You got eyes on Megan? | 你看见梅根了吗? |
[17:43] | Yeah, she just went in | 是的 她刚去了 |
[17:45] | to, uh, Emmett Harring… whoa. Hey. | 埃蒙德 海瑞… 哇 嘿 |
[17:46] | I have a couple of questions for Mr. Carter myself. | 我有一堆问题要亲自问卡特先生 |
[17:49] | You know what? Uh, Dr. Hunt… | 你知道么? 嗯 亨特医生… |
[17:51] | That’s really not a… that’s not a good idea. | 那真不是个…好主意 |
[17:54] | You’d rather I meet you there? | 你宁愿在那见我吗? |
[17:57] | So you and Tommy, uh, working together | 所以你和汤米在一起工作 |
[17:59] | after all those years… | 在这么多年以后… |
[18:01] | Wild, right? | 很疯狂 对吧? |
[18:07] | Uh, what about your daughter, uh, Lacey? | 嗯 你的女儿呢 莱西? |
[18:10] | How’s she doing? | 她最近怎么样啊? |
[18:14] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 你知道么? |
[18:16] | We’re gonna be working together, | 我们会在一起工作 |
[18:17] | so doesn’t it make sense to get to know each other? | 所以 不是应该相互了解吗? |
[18:24] | That’s a $5,000 watch. | 那可是五千美元的手表 |
[18:27] | On your salary? | 你能买得起? |
[18:29] | Rich girlfriend or rich parents? | 有钱的女朋友还是有钱的父母? |
[18:31] | You tried to wash off the club stamp from last night, | 你试着洗掉昨晚夜店的盖章了 |
[18:34] | but I can still see it, and no guy with a girlfriend | 可我还能看见 要是有女朋友 |
[18:36] | goes to a club on a Wednesday night, | 周三晚上肯定不去夜店 |
[18:38] | so I’m gonna go with rich parents. | 所以我要猜是有钱的父母 |
[18:39] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[18:41] | why would somebody who comes from money become a cop? | 为什么明明是有钱人还去当警察? |
[18:42] | Act of rebellion or reaction to trauma, which is it? | 叛逆方式还是反应创伤 哪一个? |
[18:46] | Well, you know, maybe the watch is a knockoff. | 好吧 也许只是个山寨货 |
[18:47] | It’s not. | 是正品 |
[18:48] | All right, you know, I… I thought | 好吧 你知道 我…我以为 |
[18:50] | that you were giving me a hard time | 你给我难堪 是因为 |
[18:51] | because I work with Tommy, but that’s not the case, is it? | 我跟汤米一起工作 其实并非如此吧 |
[18:53] | No, you expect everyone who flies around your airspace | 你想要每个人绕着你转 |
[18:55] | to bend over backwards in serving your agenda. | 使出浑身解数来为你服务 |
[18:57] | Well, you know what? It’s not my style. | 可你猜怎么着? 那不是我的风格 |
[18:58] | I’m a detective. You’re an M.E. | 我是警探 你是法医 |
[19:00] | That means I work with you. I don’t work for you. | 就是说我跟你合作 我不为你工作 |
[19:10] | Lacey’s doing great. | 莱西最近不错 |
[19:11] | Thanks for asking. | 感谢关心 |
[19:30] | Uh… Tommy, uh… | 嗯…汤米 嗯… |
[19:31] | Yeah, uh, hey, I told her it was a bad idea, Tommy. | 嘿 我提醒过她不该来 汤米 |
[19:34] | And yet, she’s here. | 可她还是来了 |
[19:35] | Listen, she got in the car | 在你跟我讲电话的时候 |
[19:36] | when you were talking to me on the phone. | 她已经上了车 |
[19:37] | Mr. Carter, nice to see you again. | 卡特先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[19:39] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[19:40] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[19:41] | I’m detective Sullivan from Philly P.D. | 我是费城警署的沙利文警探 |
[19:42] | – This is detective Lucas. – Hey. | – 这是卢卡斯警探 – 嘿 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I got your message about Robert Riley. | 我收到了那条关于罗伯特 莱利的留言 |
[19:46] | Am I in any sort of danger? | 我有危险吗? |
[19:47] | Well, we just want to put you under surveillance | 我们只是需要保护你 |
[19:49] | until he’s apprehended and returned to custody. | 直到他被抓捕 |
[19:51] | Or until the right man’s apprehended. | 或者真凶被抓捕 |
[19:54] | The right man? Wh… what does she mean? | 真凶? 什么意思? |
[19:56] | You’re just gonna have to excuse her. | 不必理会她 |
[19:57] | Detective Lucas, could you take him inside, | 卢卡斯警探 请能把他带进去 |
[19:59] | explain to him the few steps? | 向他解释进一步流程 |
[20:00] | Yeah. So, uh, we’re gonna be positioning a man | 好的 我们想要在你的 |
[20:02] | outside your house at all times. | 房子外边建一个全天候的观察点 |
[20:05] | It’s Riley. Watch out! | 那是莱利小心! |
[20:06] | Riley, stop the truck, now! | 莱利停下卡车 现在! |
[20:09] | No, Tommy! | 不 汤米! |
[20:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[20:26] | So the, uh, truck was stolen, obviously. | 很显然 卡车是偷来的 |
[20:28] | The, uh, the make, model, plate number have been broadcast. | 汽车制造商以及车牌号已经通报了 |
[20:31] | Search grids are being set up. | 网格搜索正在进行中 |
[20:32] | I mean, every available eye in the city | 现在全城都在 |
[20:33] | is looking for this guy. | 搜索这个家伙 |
[20:35] | Nice work, Adam. | 干得好 亚当 |
[20:36] | All right. | 应该的 |
[20:43] | Do you have any idea how close I came | 你知道我现在多想 |
[20:45] | to throwing your ass in jail for obstruction of justice? | 将你以妨碍司法的罪名关进大牢? |
[20:48] | So many things could’ve gone wrong. | 你让我们的工作无法进行 |
[20:49] | What you did was inexcusable… | 你刚刚的行为是不可原谅的… |
[20:50] | But it didn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:51] | Reckless, irresponsible. | 也是不计后果 不负责任的 |
[20:52] | Never, ever again. | 永远 不许 再这么做了 |
[20:56] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:59] | Brad Carter lied on the stand, and I can prove it. | 布拉德 卡特在听证席上说谎了 我可以证明 |
[21:08] | 36 | 36. |
[21:11] | 16. Why am I doing this? | 16 为什么要这么做? |
[21:14] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这么做有什么意义吗? |
[21:15] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[21:17] | You’ll know in a minute. | 等会儿你就知道了 |
[21:18] | What number do you see? | 你看到的数字是什么? |
[21:25] | That’s a trick question. | 这道题有陷阱 |
[21:27] | There’s no number there. | 根本就没有数字 |
[21:28] | Mr. Carter… | 卡特先生… |
[21:30] | that little micromovement in your eye, | 你眼中的微位移 |
[21:33] | it’s called a nystagmus. | 叫做眼球震颤 |
[21:34] | It’s often associated with color blindness. | 通常跟色盲有关 |
[21:37] | Four years ago, you testified | 四年前 你曾经作证 |
[21:38] | that you saw a man wearing a red shirt | 说你看见一个体型特征和罗伯特 莱利相符的 |
[21:40] | matching Robert Riley’s description | 穿着一件红色T恤的男人 |
[21:42] | running from the Harringtons’ guest house | 从海瑞顿家的客厅跑出来 |
[21:44] | with blood on it. | 全身是血 |
[21:46] | How’d you know it was a red shirt | 你是怎么看到那是件红色T恤的? |
[21:48] | if that color isn’t even in your visual spectrum? | 因为你根本就看不到红色 |
[21:52] | Did you perjure yourself, Mr. Carter? | 你做过伪证吗 卡特先生? |
[21:57] | I think I need to talk to a lawyer. | 我需要跟律师谈谈 |
[21:59] | If you’re covering for Harrington, | 如果你是在为海瑞顿掩饰的话 |
[22:01] | it would be in your best interest to talk to us now. | 最好现在跟我们坦白 |
[22:03] | I was under the impression that when I asked for a lawyer, | 我记得当我要求律师的时候 |
[22:05] | you people stop talking. | 你们就该闭嘴了 |
[22:10] | Maybe Harrington did get to these witnesses. | 也许海瑞顿确实让这个人做了伪证 |
[22:14] | Still doesn’t prove Riley’s innocent, though. | 但这仍然不能证明莱利是无罪的 |
[22:16] | I need to see Caroline’s body again. | 我需要重新检查凯罗琳的尸体 |
[22:22] | So I got a question for you about the Riley case. | 我对莱利的案子还有几个问题 |
[22:24] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[22:25] | What do you think is worse, | 你觉得哪个让你感觉更不爽一点 |
[22:26] | the fact that you almost shot an innocent man | 是你差点杀了一个无辜的人 |
[22:27] | or that Megan was the one who stopped you? | 还是梅根阻止了你? |
[22:29] | Very funny. | 很有趣是不是 |
[22:30] | Just because our witness is color-blind | 仅仅证明目击者是色盲 |
[22:32] | doesn’t mean Riley’s off the hook. | 并不能让莱利摆脱嫌疑 |
[22:33] | No, but this might. | 的确 但这个可以 |
[22:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[22:36] | Our color-blind witness’ bank account. | 我们那个色盲目击者的银行账户 |
[22:37] | A 6-figure deposit was made a few weeks after the trial. | 审判结束几个星期后突然多了6位数的存款 |
[22:39] | Way to bury the lead. | 为了收买证人 |
[22:40] | What about the other witness? | 另一个目击者呢? |
[22:42] | Same thing. | 一样 |
[22:44] | It’s a possible payment for testimony. | 有可能是作证的酬劳 |
[22:46] | The money come from Harrington? | 汇款人是海瑞顿吗? |
[22:47] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[22:48] | Wire transfer was made from the Caymans. | 是在开曼群岛进行的电汇 |
[22:50] | I gotta contact over at D.C.I. who owes me a favor. | 我可以联系中央情报总监一个欠我人情的人 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna give him a call. | 我得给他打个电话 |
[22:54] | – Oh, hey. I was just wondering. – Yeah. | – 还有 我只是想想… – 什么 |
[22:56] | Are you gonna send Megan an apology card | 你要不要给梅根寄张道歉卡片 |
[22:58] | or do you think flowers are the way to go? | 还是你觉得送花更好些? |
[23:00] | You finished? | 你说完了? |
[23:01] | ‘Cause I got actual real police work to do here. | 我手头还有警察该干的事 |
[23:06] | You want to exhume Caroline Harrington? | 你想要重新检查凯罗琳 海瑞顿的尸体? |
[23:08] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[23:09] | We can prove perjury. | 我们可以证明目击者做了伪证 |
[23:10] | Because he may have misidentified the color red? | 就因为他说错了颜色? |
[23:13] | He clearly lied. | 很明显他说谎了 |
[23:14] | Or just misspoke about a shirt. | 也许他只是对T恤的细节说错了呢 |
[23:17] | He still saw Riley fleeing the murder scene. | 他还是看见了莱利在犯罪现场 |
[23:20] | Well, how do you explain the money? | 那些钱怎么解释? |
[23:22] | What money? | 什么钱? |
[23:23] | My partner and I did some digging in the financials. | 我和我的搭档做了些经济方面的调查 |
[23:24] | 2 months after the trial, | 审判结束2个月后 |
[23:25] | Brad Carter got $100,000 | 布拉德 卡特收到了从国外账户 |
[23:27] | from an offshore account | 汇入的10万美元 |
[23:29] | that I traced back to Emmett Harrington, | 我查到汇款方就是埃蒙德 海瑞顿 |
[23:31] | same as the dead witness. | 已经死了的那个目击者也是一样 |
[23:35] | Are you sure about this? | 你们确定? |
[23:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:41] | The Harrington name carries more weight than you may realize. | 海瑞顿这个名字的分量比你们想象的要重 |
[23:44] | Once you turn this rock over, | 一旦你们动了这块石头 |
[23:45] | you may not put it back. | 就不能再把它放回原位了 |
[23:47] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[23:49] | What about the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office? | 那费城法医办公室这个名字呢? |
[23:51] | Doesn’t that name carry any weight? | 这个名字有没有一点分量? |
[23:53] | Robert Riley went to prison | 罗伯特 莱利进了监狱 |
[23:55] | because Emmett Harrington gamed the system, | 就因为埃蒙德 海瑞顿掌控着体系 |
[23:57] | and we should’ve caught it. | 我们应该发现的 |
[23:58] | I should’ve caught it. | 我该早发现的 |
[24:05] | Dan, I appreciate your advice. | 丹 我很感谢你的建议 |
[24:07] | I do, but given what they’ve turned up, | 真的 但考虑到他们发现的情况 |
[24:09] | I only have one choice. | 我只有一个选择 |
[24:17] | It’s all clear. | 没人 |
[24:18] | Let’s get in and get out | 在她看到我们之前 |
[24:20] | before she sees us. | 我们悄悄地进去悄悄地出来 |
[24:23] | Yeah, put it on the desk. | 没错 把这个放到她桌上就行 |
[24:24] | – Now let’s go. – Okay. | – 进去吧 – 走 |
[24:26] | What are you doing in my office? | 你们在我办公室里干嘛? |
[24:27] | – Just leaving. – Uh, good night. | – 我们马上走了 – 晚安 |
[24:29] | You just put something on my desk. | 你们刚刚把什么放在我桌上 |
[24:30] | Did I? | 我有吗? |
[24:31] | See you tomorrow, Megan. | 明天见 梅根 |
[24:33] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[24:36] | This is the signed exhumation order | 这是已经签署的 |
[24:38] | for Caroline Harrington’s body. | 挖掘凯罗琳 海瑞顿的命令 |
[24:39] | We’ve gotta call the funeral home, now. | 我们现在就打电话给殡仪馆 |
[24:41] | Tomorrow! | 明天! |
[24:43] | Tomorrow, | 明天再打 |
[24:45] | because the cemetery is dangerous at night. | 墓地晚上很危险的 |
[24:47] | I think what Ethan meant to say is, | 我想伊森其实想说的是 |
[24:49] | with all the hours he’s been putting in as M.I., | 他今天已经工作了很长时间 |
[24:51] | Kate probably wouldn’t approve of all the additional overtime. | 凯特大概不会同意再加班的 |
[24:54] | So we won’t ask Kate. Come on. | 那我们就不问凯特了 走吧 |
[24:56] | No, we… we can’t. We… | 不 我们不行… 我们… |
[24:59] | we’ve got tickets tonight to “Raiders Of The Lost Ark.” | 我们买了今晚”夺宝奇兵”的电影票 |
[25:01] | It’s a revival at Center City. | 是在中心城市的再次上映 |
[25:03] | It’s Imax. | 还是Imax的 |
[25:04] | 70-millimeter print. | 70毫米底片 |
[25:05] | Oh! Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[25:08] | So it’s okay? | 可以? |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:10] | Okay, let’s go. | 太好了 我们走吧 |
[25:11] | Watching Harrison Ford outrun a rock | 看海瑞森 福特发现大石头 |
[25:12] | is infinitely more important | 当然比推翻一个 |
[25:13] | than overturning a wrongful murder conviction. | 误判的谋杀案重要得多 |
[25:16] | It’s not like an innocent man’s freedom is at stake or anything. | 这位无辜人的自由又不是迫在眉睫 水深火热 |
[25:18] | You go. Go have fun. | 你们去吧 玩得开心点 |
[25:20] | Okay. Let’s… let’s go have fun. Let’s… | 好吧 我们… 去玩了 |
[25:21] | On second thought, we can skip it. | 仔细一想 我觉得还是算了吧 |
[25:25] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[25:29] | What exactly are we looking for on this body? | 我们到底要在尸体上找什么? |
[25:31] | Something I missed before, anything. | 之前我没发现的东西 |
[25:34] | Ah, spider! Spider! | 啊 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛! |
[25:35] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, God. | – 哦 少年 – 哦 上帝 |
[25:36] | That’s a domestic beetle. | 只是个甲虫而已 |
[25:38] | He doesn’t want a thing to do with you. | 它不会对你怎么样 |
[25:40] | He’s looking to chow down on some dead Harri… | 它只是在找东西吃… |
[25:41] | oh, hell. Flesh. | 哦 它在找肉 |
[25:44] | Damn it. Open it now, please. | 该死 现在就打开 |
[25:46] | Open it. | 打开棺材 |
[25:48] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[25:51] | The casket was supposed to be airtight. | 棺材本该是密封的 |
[26:15] | 我搭上了名誉来挖这具尸体 | |
[26:21] | 计划就是尽我们所能 | |
[26:23] | 4年前这个女人没有得到公正 | |
[26:28] | ” 死因是… “ | |
[26:29] | ” 由于 “ | |
[26:30] | ” 尖锐物切断升主动脉 造成的 “ | |
[26:33] | ” 失血性心搏停止 “ | |
[26:41] | hipping an interior rib. | 弄断了一根肋骨 |
[27:04] | 那是什么? | |
[27:07] | 那么它的密度一定和骨骼一样 | |
[27:09] | 恰好混在她的肋骨里 | |
[27:12] | 马尔菲医生 我相信 | |
[27:14] | 这在你的专业范围内 | |
[27:23] | 粗粝的边缘 看上去是从什么上断裂的 | |
[27:33] | 确实 这不是人骨 | |
[27:36] | 这细管而不是哈弗斯管 | |
[27:38] | 这说明它来自一只长牙 | |
[27:40] | 嗯 而且它涂满了某种树脂 | |
[27:43] | 涂了树脂 锋利的边缘… | |
[27:46] | 是一把刀 | |
[27:58] | 来陷害他 | |
[28:04] | 就摆在我们面前… | |
[28:19] | But we can set the record straight, | 但是我们能让正义得以伸张 |
[28:21] | 这代表要搞定海瑞顿 | |
[28:25] | All right. | 很好 |
[28:30] | I doubt he would open his doors to us again | 我觉得 他不会再让我们 |
[28:37] | I could call him, see if he can expedite the process. | 我可以打给他 看看能否加速进程 |
[28:46] | Shouldn’t be a problem | 除非你有所隐瞒 |
[28:49] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么? |
[28:50] | A murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[29:47] | This is the knife that killed Caroline… | 这就是杀害凯罗琳的刀… |
[29:49] | your knife. | 你的刀 |
[29:51] | Mr. Harrington, you need to come with me for questioning. | 海瑞顿先生 你需要和我走一趟 |
[29:55] | I refuse. | 我拒绝 |
[29:57] | Then I’ll arrest you. It’s your choice. | 那我可以逮捕你 随你 |
[30:17] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[30:19] | and found some dried blood. | 发现了一些干掉的血迹 |
[30:21] | Here. | 看 |
[30:24] | or did Harrington nick himself when he stabbed her? | 还是海瑞顿捅她时伤到自己的血 |
[30:27] | Well, only the D.N.A. test will tell. | 只有D.n.a测试能解答了 |
[30:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:34] | That’s impossible. How? | 这不可能 怎么会? |
[30:36] | Our warrant encompassed his legal residence, | 我们的许可证只包括了他的合法居所 |
[30:38] | which technically, is his house in Florida. | 严格来说 是他在佛罗里达的房子 |
[30:41] | We never had a right to enter the house, | 我们没有任何权利进入这房子 |
[30:42] | so anything found on our search is inadmissible. | 所以我们搜到的任何物证 都是不成立的 |
[30:44] | Apparently, the richer you are, the more justice you can afford. | 很明显 越有钱的人 能得到更多公正 |
[30:49] | Wasn’t your buddy Dan helping you with this? | 你的朋友丹不是在帮你吗? |
[31:02] | top priority. | 最先验证 |
[31:13] | Megan Hunt. | 你好 梅根 亨特 |
[31:16] | – Riley. – The news report said | – 莱利- 新闻上说 |
[31:18] | he’s being released from police custody. | 他被释放了 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:21] | His attorney found a loophole. | 他的律师钻了个空子 |
[31:23] | So he goes free | 所以他自由了 |
[31:26] | Just hold on for a little longer. | 就再等一下 |
[31:28] | I’ve held on long enough. | 我已经等了很久了 |
[31:31] | Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. | 别做任何 让自己后悔的事 |
[31:34] | Justice will be served… | 不管怎样… |
[31:55] | Tactical unit’s in position. We’re going in. | 战术小组已就位 我们要进去了 |
[31:58] | You go around back with the locals. | 你和地方警察去后方… |
[32:13] | Not a good time, Ethan. | 打的不是时候 伊森 |
[32:17] | Listen. I just got the D.N.A. report on the knife. | 听着 我刚拿到了那把刀的D.n.a鉴定 |
[32:21] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎能面对自己? |
[32:24] | Can’t we just talk about this like reasonable men? | 我们就不能理性的谈这个吗? |
[32:36] | I’ll pull the trigger. | 我会开枪的 |
[32:37] | No! Riley, no. | 不! 莱利不要 |
[32:46] | This isn’t you. I know it’s not you. | 这不是你 我知道这不是真正的你 |
[32:48] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是一个杀人犯 |
[32:49] | I’ll shoot him. I will. | 我会杀了他的 我会的 |
[32:53] | You don’t understand. | 你错了 |
[32:58] | No, I have proof. | 不是的 我有证据 |
[33:09] | You came to me. | 你来找我 |
[33:13] | You asked for my help | 你向我求助 |
[33:14] | because I was honest. | 因为我很诚实 |
[33:17] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[33:26] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:33] | I believed in you when nobody else did. | 当你众叛亲离时 我是相信你的 |
[33:42] | believe me. | 相信我吧 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | All right. Get down. Do not move. | 好的 趴下别动 |
[34:04] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背过去 |
[36:34] | She… she can’t be. | 她不会再是了 |
[36:35] | Well, she went to great lengths | 她为掩盖罪行 在不法之路 |
[36:37] | to cover her crimes. | 上走得太远了 |
[36:38] | By my side the whole time. | 与我共枕眠的人啊 |
[36:46] | When Caroline died, | 凯罗琳去世的时候 |
[36:48] | Stacey was there to pick up the pieces. | 是史黛西一直在帮忙料理后事 |
[36:50] | I thought she was my… | 我以为她是我的 |
[36:52] | my second chance. | 第二春 |
[36:56] | But it was all lies… | 但一切都是镜花水月 |
[36:59] | wasn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[37:04] | I’m very sorry for your loss, Mr. Harrington. | 我对你的遭遇表示遗憾 海瑞顿先生 |
[37:07] | Both of them. | 二者都是 |
[37:13] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy. | 谢谢你 马尔菲医生 |
[37:15] | I have a feeling that our paths will cross again. | 我预感我们还会再有交集 |
[37:31] | Great work, Kate. | 干得好 凯特 |
[37:32] | You helped exonerate an innocent man | 你洗雪了不白之冤 |
[37:34] | and uncovered the true culprit. | 将真正的恶徒绳之以法 |
[37:36] | I really think that should become | 我真心觉得那可以 |
[37:38] | part of your campaign narrative. | 作为你竞选台词的一部分 |
[37:39] | Oh, of course you do. | 当然喽 |
[37:40] | Talk about it more at dinner? | 要不晚饭的时候再谈? |
[37:42] | Oh, thanks, but not tonight. | 谢了 今晚不行 |
[37:43] | I’ve got some work to catch up on. | 我还有工作 |
[37:44] | If you say so. | 如你所愿 |
[37:46] | O… one second. I… | 稍等片刻 |
[37:48] | just wanted to clear one thing up with you. | 想跟你弄清一件事 |
[37:52] | The warrant for Emmett’s house, | 埃蒙德那间房子的搜查证 |
[37:53] | the one you helped push through… | 也就是你废了半天劲的那个 |
[37:56] | did you know it’s not his legal residence? | 你知情那不是他的合法住宅吗? |
[38:00] | I think what matters most here is that, in the end, | 我倒觉得此事唯一重要的是 |
[38:04] | a killer was brought to justice. | 凶手被绳之以法了 |
[38:08] | Without sacrificing any of your lucrative friendships. | 而且不牺牲已有的裙带关系 |
[38:12] | Good night, Kate. | 晚安 凯特 |
[38:51] | So what are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了? |
[38:54] | I just… I dropped off my report. | 我刚刚把报告送过来 |
[38:57] | In person? | 亲自来? |
[38:59] | You’re waiting for Riley. | 你在等莱利 |
[39:03] | The funeral home’s going to inter Caroline’s body next week, | 葬仪馆下周就要安葬凯罗琳了 |
[39:07] | and… I just thought he might want to know. | 我猜他可能想知道 |
[39:10] | I owe him that. | 我欠他一个解释 |
[39:13] | You proved the guy’s innocence. | 你让他开脱了啊 |
[39:15] | Your debt is paid and then some. | 你的账差不多还清了 |
[39:19] | You need to forgive yourself, Megan. | 你得学会原谅自己 梅根 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | That’s not exactly my strong suit. | 我不擅长那种事 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我能看出来 |
[39:50] | I didn’t get to go to her funeral. | 我没去成她的葬礼 |
[39:56] | I’m sure there’s a lot of things | 我觉得过去的四年 |
[39:57] | you didn’t get to do the last four years. | 你错过了很多事情 |
[40:03] | I had way too much time | 我夜以继日的 |
[40:04] | to go over and over what happened… | 回想着过去的事 |
[40:08] | the choices that I made. | 还有我的选择 |
[40:12] | Caroline and I didn’t get together | 凯罗琳和我并没有 |
[40:14] | under the best circumstances… | 在良辰美景中喜结连理 |
[40:18] | If only we’d done everything above board… | 我们要是把一切早拿上台面就好了 |
[40:21] | Robert, | 罗伯特 |
[40:23] | you have to stop blaming yourself. | 你不能再这么自责了 |
[40:28] | I… I don’t know if I can. | 我情不自禁 |
[40:36] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[40:40] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[40:43] | Caroline is the one that had the evidence | 凯罗琳的案子是唯一一个把你 |
[40:46] | that led to your exoneration. | 都抹黑了的案子 |
[40:48] | She’d been holding on to it for four years, | 她已经沉寂了四年 |
[40:52] | waiting to tell her story, | 等待她的冤情得以昭雪 |
[40:54] | and I am just grateful that | 我很感激 |
[40:56] | I finally was able to hear it. | 终于有机会让她实现遗愿了 |
[41:04] | I hope that you both… | 我希望你们俩 |
[41:08] | can move on. | 都能走出阴影 |