英文名称:The Butterfly Effect 2
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | This spot is beautiful. | 景色真美 |
[00:51] | Yeah, it really is. | 嗯 的确是 |
[00:53] | You guys are lucky. I didn’t have a place like this where I grew up. | 你们真幸运 我小时候可不是在这么美的地方长大的 |
[00:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:57] | You grew up like half an hour from here. | 你小时候居住的地方离这里只有半小时的路程 |
[00:58] | Whatever. My parents didn’t let me out much. | 随便你们怎么说 我父母不常让我出去 |
[01:01] | Yeah, well, it was really amazing for us. | 对我们来说这里是个神奇的地方 |
[01:04] | In high school we used to sneak out and come here all the time. | 高中时我们经常翘课来这里 |
[01:07] | That’s right. Late-night rendezvous. In fact, | 是的 三更半夜出去约会 实际上 |
[01:09] | we shared our first bottle of tequila right here at this very spot. | 我们在这个特别的 地方第一次分享了龙舌兰酒 |
[01:13] | Wow. I am impressed that you even remember that. | 哇 真高兴你还记得 |
[01:16] | “I am impressed that you even remember that.” | 真高兴你还记得 |
[01:19] | So do you guys feel like you were the same as you were back then? | 你们觉得自己现在还是和从前一样吗 |
[01:21] | Well, I know I’m exactly the same. | 我知道我是没变 |
[01:24] | I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I grow up. | 长大后我依然对未来不知所措 |
[01:26] | Well, hey, you used to work at Foot Locker, | 嗯 你曾经在Foot Locker公司工作过 |
[01:29] | and I’m sure | 如果你回去的话 |
[01:29] | if you went back and asked, they’d give you the job. | 我保证他们还会用你的 |
[01:31] | -Very funny. -What about you, Nick? | -真搞笑 -你呢 尼克 |
[01:34] | -Have you changed much? -Mmm-mm. | -你变了吗 -嗯 |
[01:38] | Although I must say, Trevor has gotten way hotter. | 我必须坦白 特雷弗越来越帅了 |
[01:41] | You know that that is a fact, my friend, okay? | 这是实话 我的朋友 对吗 |
[01:44] | My jaw is way wider now. It’s striking. | 我的下巴现在变宽了 这很明显 |
[01:47] | All right, loverboy. How about you and me | 好了 大帅哥 你和我 |
[01:49] | go get some wood for this fire, huh? | 去取些木材生火 怎么样 |
[01:53] | All right, take care. | 好的 小心些 |
[01:57] | I got a really good feeling about the next couple of months. | 我预感下几个月会有好运 |
[02:00] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[02:01] | If we just close a couple of our own accounts, | 如果我们关闭了自己的几个账户 |
[02:03] | you know how huge that could be for us? | 你清楚那对咱们来说是多大的财富 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I mean, retiring early would be very nice. | 嗯 我的意思是 提前退休很好 |
[02:11] | By 30? | 30就退休 |
[02:13] | Oh, shit. Look, look. | 哦 靠看 看 |
[02:16] | Gross, dude. | 真恶心 |
[02:17] | Come here. What, you afraid of a little crab? | 过来 你连一个小螃蟹雷都害怕 |
[02:19] | Gross, dude! Those things are just sick! Don’t! | 真恶心 这东西真的令人作呕 别 |
[02:21] | -Come on. Come on. -No, don’t! Dude, don’t! Don’t! | -来呀 -不 别这样 别闹了 |
[02:23] | Fucking pussy. | 恶心的东西 |
[02:25] | This is so exciting! | 这太令人激动了 |
[02:29] | Yeah. Maybe I should wait till tomorrow. | 是的 也许我应该等到明天再告诉他 |
[02:31] | No, you have to tell him tonight. | 不 你得今天告诉他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:947个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:132个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:59个,托福词汇:88个,考研词汇:139个,专四词汇:113个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:236个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:34] | Hey. Took you guys long enough. | 嘿 你们去了很久 |
[02:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:40] | There it goes. There it goes. Okay, ready? | 就这样 就这样了 好吗 准备好了吗 |
[02:42] | Nice. Yeah, I’m ready. | 很好 我准备好了 |
[02:45] | -Happy birthday! -Oh! | -生日快乐 -哦 |
[02:47] | -Oh, they went out. Relight. -Wait wait. | -哦 蜡烛灭了 重点 -等等 |
[02:50] | -All right. -Okay, now make a wish. | -好了 -现在许个愿 |
[02:53] | I can’t. Everything’s perfect. | 我说不出来 一切都很完美 |
[02:55] | -That’s lame. -Oh. Oh, sweetie. | -总有不完美的吧 -噢 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | Whatever, dude. | 随便了 |
[02:58] | If you need something, I’ve got a whole list of things. | 如果你需要的话 我能说出很多愿望 |
[02:59] | -How about a million dollars? -Blow ’em out, already. | -一百万美元怎么样 -已经点好了 |
[03:02] | -Let’s do this. -All right, all right! | -来吧 -好吧 好吧 |
[03:04] | -Yay! -No! | -哈 -不 |
[03:06] | -Come on. No. I bought ’em. -It’s my birthday cake. | -快点 不 那是我买的 -这是我的生日蛋糕 |
[03:09] | -I want it in the shot. -In what shot? | -我想拍张照 -什么照 |
[03:11] | -Good idea, okay. -Behave. | -好主意 -正经点 |
[03:14] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 大家注意了 |
[03:14] | Come on, hurry up, I want a cupcake. | 来 快点 我想要一个纸杯蛋糕 |
[03:15] | I know, just hold your horses for a minute, all right? | 我知道 先忍着点儿 好吗 |
[03:17] | -Art. It’s perfection. -It’s kinda ghetto frosting. | -真是艺术品 太完美了 -像贫民区的奶油 |
[03:20] | -That’s good though. -That’s my favorite. | -味道很好 -我最喜欢这种了 |
[03:22] | Yup. Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[03:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:25] | -Everybody say “chingas.” -Chingas. | -大家说”茄子”-茄子 |
[03:31] | -Good, guys. -Chingas. | -好了 -茄子 |
[03:33] | Check it out, ladies and gentlemen. | 来看看 女士们先生们 |
[03:36] | I brought my own special kind of birthday candle. | 我为自己买了特殊的生日蜡烛 |
[03:38] | -All right. -Drugs! | -好的 -药 |
[03:40] | -You kids have fun. -That is awesome. | -你们两个留下来好好玩吧 -太好了 |
[03:41] | -Light it up. -Come here. | -点燃一下 -过来 |
[03:46] | -Hey, where are you going? -Somewhere. | -嘿 你去哪 -到处走走 |
[03:48] | -Really? -With you. | -真的吗 -和你一起 |
[03:50] | -Okay. -Camera, please. | -好的 -相机给我 |
[03:52] | -Yes, sir. -Put this on. | -是的 长官 -穿上外衣 |
[03:56] | -All right. -This is kind of exciting. | -好的 -这真令人激动 |
[03:59] | -Oh, I will now be blindfolding you. -Really? | -我现在要蒙上你的眼睛 -真的吗 |
[04:03] | -Are you going to take advantage of me? -Mm, I might. | -你要占我便宜吗 -我也许会的 |
[04:07] | -All right, hold this. -Okay. | -好的 拿着 -嗯 |
[04:11] | -And… -Oh! | -然后 -哦 |
[04:13] | -We shall return. -See you later. | -我们一会儿就回来 -一会见 |
[04:16] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[04:22] | -Open. -Oh. | -打开 -哦 |
[04:26] | Remember the first time we came here? | 记得我们第一次来这儿吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. What was that, like three years ago? | 是的 那时什么时候了 好像是三年前 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:36] | Nick, um, there’s something | 尼克 有些事 |
[04:38] | that I want to tell you. | 我想告诉你 |
[04:40] | Me first. | 我先说 |
[04:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[04:45] | Nick! Oh! | 尼克 哦 |
[04:49] | -It’s beautiful. -Wish it was a diamond, but… | -真漂亮 -但愿它是颗钻石 但 |
[04:54] | Well, I love it. I love you. | 嗯 我很喜欢它 我爱你 |
[05:00] | Here, put it on. | 来 戴上 |
[05:05] | So, tell me again I’m not crazy and I shouldn’t go get my master’s. | 那么 再说一次我没有发疯 我不应该再考硕士了 |
[05:09] | Oh, no, you should. You should go pay some | 不 你应该考的 你应该交些学费去艺术学校 |
[05:12] | art-school lifer to grade your pictures. | 进修你的绘画 |
[05:14] | I don’t have to pay them. I can use my grant money. | 我不用交学费的 我可以用我的奖学金 |
[05:17] | You get the point. | 你说对了 |
[05:20] | And more importantly, it’s in New York, which is 3,000 miles away from me. | 更重要的是 学校在纽约 离我只有3000里远 |
[05:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:25] | My job is about to blow up. I promise you. | 我的工作就是赚钱 我向你保证 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna have the money so we can open your own gallery. | 我们会有钱的 这样就可以开一家你自己的画廊了 |
[05:30] | You can shoot your own pictures, | 你可以展示你自己的画 |
[05:33] | just like we talked about. | 就像我们从前谈论过的 |
[05:36] | -Isn’t that what you want? -Of course. | -那不是你想要的吗 -当然是 |
[05:45] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[05:47] | -Hey, don’t get that, okay? -Hey. Oh, where is it? | -嘿 别接电话 行吗 -嘿 电话在哪儿 |
[05:49] | Remember, I wanted to tell you something. | 记住我想告诉你一些事 |
[05:51] | I know. Just give me one second. | 我知道 给我一秒钟 |
[05:56] | It’s work. Hold on. | 是工作上的事 等等 |
[05:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:04] | Oh, okay. | 哦 那好 |
[06:08] | Right. No no no, it’s not… it’s not a problem. | 好的 不不不 那不 那不是问题 |
[06:12] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:17] | It was Bristol. I have to go to work. | 是布里斯托 我得去上班了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, and it’s my birthday, so call him back, | 今天是我生日 给他打回去 |
[06:23] | tell him you’re sick. You just can’t go. | 告诉他你病了 你不能过去 |
[06:24] | Listen. If you do this for me, | 听着 如果你让我去 |
[06:28] | we will come back here next year, | 明年我们还来这儿 |
[06:30] | and we will stay the whole weekend, | 我们整个周末都会呆在这儿 |
[06:32] | and we’ll get a hotel room, and… | 我们会住在旅馆里 然后 |
[06:36] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[06:40] | Help me out here. I really need to go to this meeting. | 让我过去吧 我真的要去参加这个会 |
[06:45] | No, forget it. | 好了 你去吧 |
[06:51] | I want a week. | 我要一周的时间 |
[06:55] | -A week? -That’s right. | -一周 -对 |
[06:57] | You and me and no cell phones. | 只有你和我没有电话 |
[07:02] | You can personally | 在我们走之前 |
[07:05] | smash this thing before we leave. | 你可以将这个东西弄碎 |
[07:07] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:14] | Actually, you know what? Why wait? I say… | 你知道吗 为什么犹豫 我说 |
[07:17] | we just drown this thing now to make sure. | 为了保险起见我们 将这个扔到湖里去吧 |
[07:19] | Oh! Oh! Oh, that’s… I don’t think so. | 哦 这 我可不这样认为 |
[07:24] | ∮ Give us something to talk about ∮ | 我们来讨论一下 |
[07:27] | ∮ Take your time ∮ | 慢慢来 |
[07:37] | Aw, shit. Baby, did you remember my sunglasses? | 哦 天啊亲爱的 你记得带我的太阳镜了吗 |
[07:40] | Mm? What would you do without me? | 如果没有我你怎么办呢 |
[07:45] | Yo, this is stupid! Bristol’s a dick. | 真扫兴 布里斯托这个奸细 |
[07:48] | Yeah, a dick who’s gonna get promoted instead of me | 是呀 一个顶替我晋升的奸细 |
[07:51] | if I flake on this meeting. | 如果我在这个会议中表现不出色的话 |
[07:52] | -So he gets to ruin our Sundays then? -And Julie’s birthday. | -那么以后他就会毁了我们的星期天了 -和朱莉的生日 |
[07:56] | If I want to beat ’em, I have to join ’em. | 如果我要打败他们 我就得加入他们 |
[07:59] | -Right now! -Don’t. | -现在 -别 |
[08:01] | Whatever, man. I’m telling you you just should blow the whole thing off. | 无论如何 我告诉你 你应该将整个事情都推掉 |
[08:04] | Yeah, you know, you’re right. I don’t need this job anyway. | 是呀 你是对的 我不需要这份工作 |
[08:07] | Great idea. And when you get fired I’m sure Trevor will last | 好主意 当你被炒鱿鱼后 我相信 |
[08:10] | about two weeks at work without you. | 没有你 特雷弗也会持续工作两周 |
[08:13] | Why do you have to say that? | 为什么你非要说这些 |
[08:15] | Wait, guys. Hold up, hold up. | 等一下 等等 |
[08:20] | Okay. Nice. | 好了 非常好 |
[08:25] | You know what, baby? You can move to New York with me, | 亲爱的你知道吗 你可以和我一起搬到纽约去 |
[08:27] | and we could be starving artists together. | 我们可以做一对落魄的艺术家 |
[08:29] | Wouldn’t that be perfect, hon? | 那样岂不是很完美 嗯 |
[08:31] | Sounds like you have it all worked out. | 听起来你将一切都实现了一样 |
[08:33] | Shit! Hold on! | 糟糕 抓住 |
[08:39] | Oh God! | 哦 天啊 |
[08:43] | -Is everyone all right? -You okay? You okay? | -大家没事吧 -你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[08:46] | -I think so. -Are you sure? | -还好 -你确定吗 |
[08:48] | -Oh! Oh God! -Oh, shit! | -哦 哦天啊 -不 糟糕 |
[08:52] | Nick, move! Ah! | 尼克 快开 |
[10:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:09] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:17] | Nick, it’s okay. | 尼克 没事的 |
[10:24] | Room 9, we’ve got a code blue. He’s gone into attack. | 9号病房蓝色信号 病人疾病发作 |
[10:28] | 190 and rising. | 190 并且继续升高 |
[10:34] | Shh, Nick. Shh. | 尼克 |
[10:38] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[10:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[10:51] | He gets nightmares sometimes. | 他常常做噩梦 |
[10:55] | He always has. | 他总是这样 |
[11:29] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[11:31] | Oh, Nick! | 尼克 |
[11:48] | Where’s Julie? | 朱莉在哪儿 |
[11:50] | Honey, she’s… | 亲爱的 她已经 |
[11:55] | -Where are they? -They didn’t… | -他们呢 -他们没有 |
[11:58] | -No. No. -Nick… | -不 不 -尼克 |
[12:16] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 大家准备好 |
[12:18] | -Just hold your horses for a minute. -Hurry up, hurry up. | -等一下 -快点儿 快点儿 |
[12:26] | -Yay! Come on! -No! | -来呀 -不 |
[12:41] | You know what? I cannot imagine my life without you now. | 你知道吗 现在我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[13:01] | You know, I was thinking… if you, um… | 你知道 我在想 如果你 |
[13:03] | if you really need a change of scenery or whatever, | 如果你需要换换风景什么的 |
[13:06] | I’ve got some extra room at my place. | 我这里有多余的房间 |
[13:09] | For what? | 为谁准备的 |
[13:12] | You. | 你 |
[13:14] | I want you to live with me. | 我想让你和我住在一起 |
[14:08] | Nick, it’s Mom. | 尼克 是妈妈 |
[14:10] | How you feeling? I spoke to the doctor. | 你感觉怎么样了 我同医生谈过了 |
[14:13] | He said you canceled your appointment again. | 他说你又取消了预约 |
[14:16] | Nick, you’ve got to take care of yourself. | 尼克 你得学会照顾你自己 |
[14:19] | You don’t want the headaches to get any worse. | 你的头痛病不可以再严重了 |
[14:22] | Please, call me. | 请打电话给我 |
[15:17] | -Hey, man. -What’s up? | -嘿 兄弟 -什么事 |
[15:19] | -Thought you were out sick. -No. | -你病好了吧 -嗯 |
[15:21] | Bristol’s looking for you. Just a heads up. | 布里斯托正找你呢 就是没事找事 |
[15:25] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | -You don’t pick up your phone? -Oh, I was in the copy room. | -你不接电话吗 -当时我在复印室 |
[15:32] | I need those spreadsheets. | 我需要这些电子表格 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I put ’em on your desk last night. | 昨晚我将他们放到你的桌上了 |
[15:35] | I was here until 7:00. | 昨天7点钟我才离开的 |
[15:38] | After that. Did you check your inbox? | 在那之后你检查过你的收件箱吗 |
[15:40] | Look, I’m telling you I can’t find ’em, so just… | 我告诉你我找不到他们 所以 |
[15:43] | print me up a new report, spare me the boring fairy tale. | 你再给我打印一份新的 好弥补一下你无聊的童话故事 |
[15:45] | We’ve got the Rosemont Equities meeting, one hour. | 我们要参加一个罗斯蒙特证券会议 一小时以后 |
[15:47] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么 |
[15:51] | 11:00, sales presentation… | 11点 销售说明 |
[15:53] | I thought that was at 4:00. | 我以为 4点钟开始 |
[15:54] | I had to move it, okay? | 我得将它提前 知道吗 |
[15:55] | And you’re just telling me this now? | 那你现在才告诉我 |
[15:58] | Look, Nick, | 听着 尼克 |
[16:00] | 80% of all start-ups fail in the first two years. | 80%的创业者在前两年都是一事无成的 |
[16:02] | It is an uphill battle. | 就像走上坡路一样 |
[16:04] | Everyone’s got to pull their own weight. No exceptions. | 每个人都要把自己的体重加进去 没有例外 |
[16:07] | Okay. No problem. I’ll have the spreadsheets. | 好的 没问题 我去拿电子表格 |
[16:11] | I can give the pitch myself if you think you can’t handle it. | 如果你觉得自己不行我可以来办 |
[16:14] | I said no problem. | 我说了没问题 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:19] | You keep your shit together. | 将你那套收起来 |
[16:21] | Okay? I can’t have you pop another brain fart | 不服气吗 我没功夫顾及你脑子里的狗屁想法 |
[16:23] | and fuck this thing up. | 去他妈的 |
[16:25] | Clean up your desk. It’s a mess. | 将你的桌子收拾干净 这里太乱了 |
[16:29] | What we’re talking about is software that will enable your handheld | 我们在讨论软件 它可以使你的手提电脑 |
[16:32] | to communicate with any wireless technology. | 与任何无线电科技连接 |
[16:35] | Imagine being able to access all of your technology from here. | 想象一下从这里可以 进入到你的所有科技领域中去 |
[16:40] | Picture it. | 设想一下 |
[16:40] | Say you’re in a cab on your way to a meeting. | 假设你在一辆出租车里 你在赶往会议的途中 |
[16:43] | You’re checking your e-mails, you’re surfing the web, | 你正在检查你的邮件 你在网上冲浪 |
[16:45] | a call comes in. | 突然来了一个电话 |
[16:46] | Well, your new client decides that they need additional product images | 你的新客户决定他们 需要另外的产品形象设计 |
[16:50] | to be included in the presentation that you’re giving in an hour. | 只给你一个小时的时间 在会议中说明他们所需要的东西 |
[16:53] | You rush over to the job site | 你急忙赶到会议现场 |
[16:56] | snap a couple of jpegs, get to your meeting. | 照几张jpeg图片 赶去开会 |
[17:00] | And gentlemen, what you’ve got | 先生们 你们拥有的 |
[17:04] | is a slideshow in your pocket. | 只是你口袋里的一小块芯片而已 |
[17:15] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么 |
[17:18] | everyone’s developing next-gen software for handhelds, | 每个人都正在研发 下一代为手提服务的芯片 |
[17:21] | including the big guys. | 包括一些大企业 |
[17:24] | Why put money into yours? | 为什么他们会将钱送到你的腰包里 |
[17:27] | Because ours is ready now. | 因为我们现在就准备好了 |
[17:29] | We, with our partners at Strike Line, believe | 我们与在Strike Line工作的员工一起 坚信 |
[17:31] | we can have this on the market within the quarter. | 不到一个季度我们的 产品就会占领市场 |
[17:50] | -Nick. -Is he having a seizure or what? | -尼克 -他有突发疾病什么的吗 |
[17:53] | No, he gets headaches. Nick! Nick! | 不 他有头痛病尼克 尼克 |
[18:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:14] | I swear, if I get one more S.E.C. notice, | 我发誓 如果我再收到一份SEC的通知 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna burn the whole stack and move this thing to the Caymans. | 我要将这一堆东西全烧了 然后移居到乔治敦开曼群岛 |
[18:20] | Yeah, the weather’s nice there. | 好呀 那里天气也很好 |
[18:23] | I’m… sorry about the meeting, sir. | 这次会议上的事我很抱歉 |
[18:26] | Nick, I shouldn’t have to tell you… | 尼克 我本不该告诉你 |
[18:29] | 80% of all start-ups fail within the first two years. | 80%的创业者在前两年都是一事无成的 |
[18:32] | We make one mistake, it affects everything. | 如果我们犯了一个错误 那会影响全局 |
[18:34] | We can’t go back and do this over again. | 我们不能过回去将事情重来一遍 |
[18:36] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[18:39] | I assure you this will not happen again. | 我向你保证这样的事 决不会再发生了 |
[18:42] | Dave tells me you’ve been having some problems lately | 戴夫告诉我你最近状态不好 |
[18:45] | with concentrating and remembering stuff. | 注意力不集中 记忆力减退 |
[18:47] | -Are you sure you’re okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定你没事吗 -我很好 |
[18:50] | Really, it’s… it’s not a big deal. | 这样 那 那没什么的 |
[18:52] | I want you to just go home, | 我让你马上回家 |
[18:54] | take the rest of the week off and recharge the batteries. | 休息一周给自己充充电 |
[18:56] | -Mr. Callahan, really, I can work. -Nick… | -坎拉罕先生 我真的能够工作的 -尼克 |
[18:59] | I need to work. | 我需要工作 |
[19:01] | It’s done. Just go home. | 就这么决定了 回家吧 |
[19:07] | We’ll see you in a week. | 一周后见 |
[19:22] | ∮ Always searching ∮ | 一直在寻找 |
[19:25] | ∮ Looking for the one to wrap your soul around ∮ | 是什么束缚着灵魂 |
[19:34] | ∮ Sing the one name ∮ | 低吟着一个人的名字 |
[19:36] | ∮ As you let go the fear of flying ∮ | 因为你再也不会对死亡感到恐惧 |
[19:41] | ∮ You’re on your way ∮ | 你用自已的方式 |
[19:44] | ∮ Endless love ∮ | 延续着永恒的爱 |
[19:58] | ∮ And you say ∮ | 你说 |
[20:05] | ∮ You’re gonna turn time around ∮ | 你想要让时光倒流 |
[20:16] | Oh, man. | 噢 |
[20:48] | Oh, shit. Baby, did you grab my sunglasses? | 天啊亲爱的 你拿了我的太阳镜吗 |
[20:51] | Mm? What would you do without me? | 嗯 没有我你该怎么办 |
[20:59] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[21:06] | Yo, this is stupid! Bristol’s a dick. | 真扫兴 布里斯托这个奸细 |
[21:09] | Yeah, a dick who’ll get promoted | 是呀 一个顶替我晋升的奸细 |
[21:11] | instead of me if I flake on this meeting. | 如果我在这个会议中表现不出色的话 |
[21:14] | So he gets to ruin our Sundays? | 那么以后他就会毁了我们的星期天了 |
[21:16] | And Julie’s birthday. | 还有朱莉的生日 |
[21:20] | Whatever, man. I’m telling you you should just blow the whole thing off. | 无论如何 你应该将整个事情都推掉 |
[21:22] | You’re right. I don’t really need this job anyway. | 是呀 你知道 你是对的 我不需要这份工作 |
[21:27] | Yeah. Great idea. | 好主意 |
[21:29] | I’m sure when you get fired, Trevor will last | 当你被炒鱿鱼后 我相信 |
[21:31] | two weeks at work without you, maybe. | 没有你 特雷弗也会持续工作两周 |
[21:32] | “Two weeks at work without you.” | “没有你 特雷弗也会持续工作两周” |
[21:33] | -Why you got to say that? -What? | -为什么你非要说这些 -什么 |
[21:37] | Ooh, guys, wait. I want to get a picture of this. | 大家等一下 我想照张像 |
[21:45] | Nice. And you know what, honey? | 很好 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | You can move to New York with me and we can be starving artists together. | 你可以和我一起搬到纽约去 |
[21:51] | -Isn’t that a perfect idea? -Put your seat belt on. | -那样岂不是很完美 嗯 -系好你的安全带 |
[21:54] | -What? -Put it on! | -什么 -将安全带系上 |
[21:58] | Okay. Shit. | 好的 真是的 |
[22:19] | I think so. | 我还好 |
[23:53] | Hey, pumpkin. Hey, do you know what you’re gonna wear? | 嘿 亲爱的 你知道要穿哪件吗 |
[24:06] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:16] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[24:37] | Oh, Nick, are you okay? | 尼克 你还好吗 |
[24:39] | What’s wrong, huh? Huh? | 你怎么了 |
[24:45] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[24:48] | I think I was having a nightmare. | 我想我做了个恶梦 |
[24:50] | Oh, baby! It’s okay. | 哦 亲爱的 没事了 |
[24:52] | All right? It’s all over now. It’s all over. | 好了吗 噩梦结束了 结束了 |
[24:56] | Oh shh. | 哦 嘘 |
[25:05] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[25:09] | Okay? Now let’s get going. | 好了吗 我们出发吧 |
[25:11] | We’ll celebrate my birthday. It’ll be fun. | 我们去庆祝我的生日 会很有趣的 |
[25:13] | -Okay. -I’m gonna go get ready. All right. | -好的 -我快准备好了 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:29] | I know how weird it sounds. It’s just… | 我知道这听起来多怪异 只是 |
[25:32] | I can’t explain it. I… | 我无法解释 我 |
[25:35] | there’s this entire other version | 我的生命居然有另一个版本 |
[25:38] | of my life without you. | 没有你 |
[25:40] | I went through a whole year | 我度过了整整一年没有你的生活 |
[25:44] | believing you were dead. | 我相信你已经不在了 |
[25:46] | And then I just… I just wake up, and there you are. | 之后 之后我醒来 你出现了 |
[25:50] | Okay, it was just a bad dream, all right? | 好了 那只是个噩梦 好吗 |
[25:54] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[25:56] | I’m here. Come on. | 我在这 行了 |
[26:01] | I hear you, I do, | 我听见你说的话了 真的 |
[26:04] | but it’s just I’m having a really difficult time believing it. | 但是我需要一段时间去相信你回来了 |
[26:08] | It’s been a traumatic year | 这一年真的是痛苦不堪 |
[26:10] | for both of us, okay? | 对我们来说都是 好吗 |
[26:12] | -But we made it. -It’s not that. | -但是我们挺过去了 -我说的不是这个 |
[26:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:20] | I am here. | 我在这 |
[26:25] | And that’s all that matters. | 这才是重要的 |
[26:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:34] | -You’re right. -I know. | -好的 -我就知道 |
[26:37] | Oh, fuck. You’re right. | 哦 你说对了 |
[26:40] | Hi. Sorry we’re late. | 嘿 抱歉来晚了 |
[26:43] | -Happy birthday. -Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[26:45] | -Happy 25th, old lady. -Oh! | -25岁生日快乐 老丫头 -哦 |
[26:48] | How’s it going, man? | 你怎么样 兄弟 |
[26:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:53] | It is really frickin’ good! | 太好了 |
[26:55] | Oh, it’s good to see you, man! | 真高兴见到你 |
[26:58] | Yeah, it’s good. Good. | 是的 真好 |
[27:02] | You two, you look amazing! | 你们两个 你们看起来好极了 |
[27:06] | Oh, how much has he had to drink? | 噢 他喝了多少 |
[27:08] | Well, it’s been a long night. | 是个漫长的夜晚 |
[27:11] | Speaking of which, why don’t, uh… | 为什么 |
[27:14] | -Yes, let’s… you and I do the… | -好的 走 你和我一起 |
[27:16] | -Right. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[27:18] | …and you two… good. All right. | 你们两个 好 很好 |
[27:22] | Hey, how’s it goin’, man? Two MGDs, | 嘿 你近来可好 两杯MGD |
[27:24] | Jack on the rocks and a house red, please. | 苏格兰威士忌加冰再来一杯红酒 |
[27:27] | Please tell me that you locked down the strippers. | 告诉我你将脱衣舞女关起来了 |
[27:31] | The strippers? | 脱衣舞女 |
[27:33] | For my bachelor party. | 是为我的单身派对准备的 |
[27:36] | Your bachelor party? | 你的单身派对 |
[27:41] | Because… you two are getting married, | 因为 你们两个要结婚了 |
[27:44] | and I’m… the best man. | 并且 我是 伴郎 |
[27:46] | Which means I would have locked down the strippers. | 那就意味着我要将脱衣舞女锁起来 |
[27:50] | Of course I did, dumb-ass! | 当燃料了 蠢驴 |
[27:52] | -You’re scaring me, man. -Dude, I got the… | -你别吓唬我 兄弟 -我找了 |
[27:54] | 10 hottest strippers ever. | 10个最性感的舞女 |
[27:58] | 10? | 10个 |
[28:01] | Awesome! Thanks. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[28:04] | I am… | 我 |
[28:07] | I am so psyched for you guys! | 你们真疯狂 |
[28:11] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[29:01] | Do you still think you’re dreaming? | 你仍然觉得你在梦中吗 |
[29:04] | Baby, what’s wrong? Baby, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 宝贝 怎么了 |
[29:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:43] | -I love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[29:52] | -Oh god. -All right, baby. | -哦 天啊 -好了 |
[30:44] | “Migraines have been linked to seizures in recent studies. | “在最近的在研究中偏头疼可能引起突发性疾病 |
[30:47] | Patients with a high frequency of migraine attacks | 患病者头痛的频律较高 |
[30:49] | are at greater risk for cerebral strokes. | 很有可能引起脑中风 |
[30:52] | This progressive brain disease can lead to | 这种进行性脑部疾病可以导致 |
[30:54] | acute and selected memory loss. | 急性病导致记忆力丧失 |
[30:58] | Behavior changes might include the following… | 行为盖面可能包括 |
[31:01] | delusions, hallucinations, hearing things that are not actually present…” | 错觉 幻想 幻听” |
[31:10] | “Schizophrenia refers to a split between emotion and thought.” | “精神分裂症指一种感情与思想上的分裂” |
[31:31] | “Studies have shown the disease to be genetically linked, | “研究显示这种疾病具有遗传性 |
[31:34] | which in its end stages can result in suicide.” | 最后阶段会导致自杀” |
[32:02] | Hey! How ya feelin’? | 嘿 感觉怎么样 |
[32:05] | Oh, busted. Looking at porn. Again. | 快疯了 还是在看黄色网站 |
[32:08] | -Yeah. -By the way, | -是呀 -顺便说一下 |
[32:09] | you were really fucked up last night, man. | 你昨晚真是喝高了 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I had a couple of drinks. | 是呀 我喝了几杯 |
[32:13] | -Yeah, a couple. -Um… | 嗯 几杯 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么 |
[32:21] | Hey, guys. Bristol just called a staff meeting. | 嘿 伙计们 布里斯托要举行全体会议 |
[32:24] | Conference room, five minutes. | 5分钟后 会议室 |
[32:26] | Oh, God. What does that prick want now? | 哦 天啊那个杂种想要干什么 |
[32:27] | I don’t know, but he wants to see you in his office beforehand. | 我不知道 但他想先见你 |
[32:30] | What? Oh. Oh, guys? | 什么 哦 你们 |
[32:34] | I think I can already feel his foot up my ass. | 我想我已经感觉到了他在踢我的屁股 |
[32:38] | All right, people, let’s get right to it. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[32:43] | You’ve all heard me warn you about the problems | 我已经警告过你们 |
[32:45] | of the average start-up company. | 关于一般创业公司所面临的问题 |
[32:47] | Well, it seems that we’ve been on the losing end this week. | 看起来这周我们有亏损 |
[32:50] | I had five deals fall through, | 秋季我们有5笔交易 |
[32:52] | including R.S.B. Financial. | 包括 RSB金融公司 |
[32:55] | That’s… | 那是 |
[32:57] | That’s Trevor’s account. He said it was a sure thing. | 那是特雷弗的客户 他说过他很有把握 |
[33:00] | Well, he was wrong. | 他错了 |
[33:02] | And unfortunately, Mr. Callahan felt | 并且很不幸的是 坎拉罕先生认为 |
[33:04] | like he had to send a message on this one. | 他要发布一个信息 |
[33:06] | We’ve had to let Trevor go. | 我们不得不解雇特雷弗 |
[33:11] | So I suggest that we all get back to work, hmm? | 那么我建议大家回去工作吧 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t that seem a little harsh? | 这是不是太突然了 |
[33:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:24] | -So what actually happened? -Excuse me? | -发生什么事了 -什么 |
[33:27] | Well, if Trevor thought | 哦 如果特雷弗认为 |
[33:29] | it was a sure thing, why’d the deal fall apart? | 这件事已经定了 为什么这笔交易吹了 |
[33:34] | Come on, Bristol. | 别开玩笑了 布里斯托 |
[33:36] | You had Trevor’s job once, | 你曾经做过特雷弗的工作 |
[33:39] | and you know how hard it is. | 你知道那有多难 |
[33:41] | Yeah, and I worked my ass off, I didn’t make mistakes | 是的 我没命地干活 我没有失误过 |
[33:44] | and I got rewarded. | 我还得了奖励 |
[33:46] | Why? ‘Cause the Strike Line deal | 为什么 因为Strike Line公司的生意 |
[33:49] | fell on your lap? | 落到你们头上了 |
[33:51] | You were supposed to close the R.S.B. deal, not Trevor. | 你应该将与 RSB的生意结束 而不是特雷弗 |
[33:56] | And you think you know something we don’t? | 你认为你知道些隐秘的事 |
[33:59] | What I know | 我所知道的是 |
[34:01] | is Mr. Callahan pays me to be the judge of you people, | 坎拉罕先生付钱 让我评价你们的工作 |
[34:04] | and right now my judgment is telling me that you’d much rather be | 现在我对你的评价是 |
[34:06] | at home watching “Oprah” with your friend | 你应该坐在家里与朋友们看电视 |
[34:08] | than working on this team any longer. | 而不是继续留在这个团队里 |
[34:10] | Congratulations, Nick. You’re fired too. | 恭喜你 尼克 你也被解雇了 |
[34:13] | Anyone else? | 还有别人吗 |
[34:22] | I love you, man, but this was not your problem. | 兄弟 我爱你 但这不是你的问题 |
[34:25] | Fuck that. | 去你的 |
[34:27] | If it wasn’t for us, Bristol wouldn’t have been promoted in the first place. | 如果不是我们 布里斯托根本不能那么快被升职 |
[34:30] | I’m not taking orders from him. | 我不是想占他的职位 |
[34:32] | Nick, you worked your ass off at this place. | 尼克 你在这地方拼命地工作 |
[34:34] | You put your blood into this place, man. | 你在这里做牛做马 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I put my blood into this place, and Bristol’s the one who gets promoted. | 是呀 我在这里做牛做马 而布里斯托却被升职了 |
[34:38] | Nick, that’s business. You taught me that. | 尼克 这就是生意场你教我的 |
[34:41] | Now, look. Go tell Bristol you’re sorry. | 现在 回去跟布里斯托道个歉 |
[34:44] | Tell him you’re still having side effects from the accident. | 告诉他你仍然有后遗症 |
[34:50] | Only side effect I’m having is knowing life is way too short for this. | 我唯一的后遗症是明白了人生太仓促 |
[34:56] | What is this, a guy thing? | 这是什么 男人的专利 |
[34:58] | Trevor gets canned, so you just jump off the bridge with him? | 特雷弗被冻结账户了 那么你就和他一起跳 |
[35:01] | Look, I was never gonna move up with Bristol as my supervisor anyway. | 听着 我从未想到过要提升布里斯托 |
[35:04] | Ever since the guy got promoted, | 自从那家伙被晋升了 |
[35:05] | he’s just been looking for an excuse to fire me. | 他一直在找借口解雇我 |
[35:08] | -Well, you didn’t have to give him one. -You know what? The truth is, | -那你就不要给他机会 -你知道吗 事实上 |
[35:10] | he’s the weak link. He’s ruined the whole company, | 他才是个薄弱环节 是他毁了整个公司 |
[35:12] | and everybody knows it. And you know what? | 每个人都知道 你知道吗 |
[35:15] | I am better off just getting out from under him. | 从他的管治下脱离出来才是上策 |
[35:17] | No, Nick. You’re better off with a job. | 不 尼克 你最好要回你的工作 |
[35:19] | I told you, I’ll find another one. | 我告诉过你 我会去找另一份工作 |
[35:22] | A better one. We’ll all be okay. | 一个更好的 我们会过得很好 |
[35:24] | You also told me to stay here and not go to New York, | 你同样说过你会呆在 这儿而不去纽约 |
[35:27] | because that would be okay. | 因为那样也行得通 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[35:31] | and I just can’t forget what we lost in that accident. | 我只是不能忘记在 那次事故中我们所失去的 |
[35:46] | Hon? | 嗯 |
[35:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:55] | Hey, it will be. | 嘿 一切会好的 |
[35:58] | It just takes time. | 只是需要时间 |
[36:01] | Nick, it’s been a year. | 尼克 已经一年了 |
[36:04] | I spend my days cataloguing other people’s photo shoots for minimum wage. | 我每天靠计算别人的照片为生 却只赚一点点钱 |
[36:08] | I have half a portfolio | 我有半个文件夹的东西要看 |
[36:10] | and no time to finish it, and now… | 但我没有时间完成 现在 |
[36:11] | Well, now I have to get another job so that we can pay our rent. | 现在我得去找另一份工作这样我们可以付租金 |
[36:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:23] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[36:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:28] | It’s about the big picture. I finally see it now. | 这有关于我们的未来 我现在总算可以看到了 |
[36:32] | All that other stuff is just… just stuff. | 所有的一切杂事 只是杂事 |
[36:35] | Look, the only thing that is important | 听着 唯一重要的是 |
[36:38] | is that we have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[36:41] | That’s all that counts. | 这才是重点 |
[36:47] | Always the salesman, aren’t you? | 你总是像推销员一样 不是吗 |
[37:01] | Mm. Maybe I’ll be a technical copyeditor. | 嗯 也许我会成为一个技术复印编辑 |
[37:14] | Is that Bristol? Jerk. | 那是布里斯托 混蛋 |
[37:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:50] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[37:54] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[38:04] | -Perfect shot. -Ah! Great. | -完美的照片 -太好了 |
[38:06] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[38:07] | -Isn’t that great? -You look so good. | -照得不错吧 -你看上去很棒 |
[38:09] | Nice. So, what do you think? | 真好 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:13] | -Hmm? -The ring, honey. Isn’t it beautiful? | -嗯 -这戒指 亲爱的 很漂亮不是吗 |
[38:15] | Can you believe I picked that thing out myself? | 你相信是我自己选的吗 |
[38:18] | -It’s fantastic. -Ooh. | -太美了 -哦 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Sure, it’s beautiful. | 嗯 是呀 很漂亮 |
[38:22] | We’re thinking next October. | 我们正在考虑明年十月 |
[38:25] | Oh, how many people are you gonna invite? | 你们打算请多少人 |
[38:28] | You know, maybe 50. Just the important ones. | 也许50个 只有重要的一些人 |
[38:31] | -Mmm. -Ah. Right. | -嗯 -对 |
[38:33] | -Dave Bristol. -What? | -戴夫 布里斯托 -什么 |
[38:36] | From your office? | 你的同事吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, right. Like I’d invite that tool. | 是的 像是我发明的这个工具 |
[38:42] | Looks like I’m out. Anyone else need more? | 我喝完了 还有人需要吗 |
[38:45] | Oh, no, honey. | 噢 不了 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | Bristol, merry Christmas. | 布里斯托 圣诞节快乐 |
[38:54] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[39:08] | Oh, come on, Nick! | 你在干什么 尼克 |
[39:11] | -What are you doing? -Bristol, I’m sorry, man. | -你在干什么 -布里斯托 对不起 |
[39:13] | What a klutz. Can I… | 真糟糕 我可以 |
[39:16] | Nice. That’s really nice. | 好啊真是好 |
[39:18] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:20] | Oh, that’s embarrassing, | 真尴尬 |
[39:22] | so embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[40:56] | No way. | 不可以 |
[42:20] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[42:22] | I know you need those spreadsheets. | 我知道你需要这些电子表格 |
[42:24] | I’m just waiting on some numbers from the clients. | 我只是在等一些客户的数据 |
[42:30] | Holy shit. | 操 |
[42:32] | I’m the vice president. | 我是副总裁 |
[42:35] | Uh, yeah, of course. I’m not trying to make excuses. | 哦 当然 我没有在找借口 |
[42:39] | I pulled the Strike Line deal, not you. | 是我搞定了Strike Line公司的合同 不是你 |
[42:41] | I’m sorry. I’m just not following this. | 对不起 我没听明白 |
[42:45] | Where’s Trevor? | 特雷弗在哪儿 |
[42:47] | At some off-site client meeting. He said you knew about it. | 在外面跟客户见面 他说你知道的 |
[42:51] | Oh, yeah, right. Thanks. | 哦 没错 谢谢 |
[42:55] | Oh, and Bristol, | 对了 还有 布里斯托 |
[42:57] | clean up that desk. It’s a mess. | 把桌子收拾一下 乱七八糟的 |
[43:06] | I swear, if I get one more S.E.C. notice, | 我发誓 如果我再收到 一次证监会的通告 |
[43:08] | I am gonna burn the whole stack and move this thing to the Caymans. | 我就把这堆东西烧了 然后送到南美鳄鱼那儿 |
[43:12] | Well, I hear the weather’s nice there. | 我听说那里天气不错 |
[43:14] | Yeah, I guess. So how you feelin’? | 好像是吧 你感觉如何 |
[43:18] | Oh, better than ever. | 再好不过了 |
[43:22] | Listen, I’m having dinner with a potential investor. | 听着 我要和一个准客户吃晚饭 |
[43:24] | He’s a big one. We need him. | 他可是个大客户 我们需要他 |
[43:26] | You know what they say about start-ups. | 你知道 好的开始是成功的一半 |
[43:29] | I want you riding shotgun. | 我要你全副武装上阵 |
[43:31] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world, Mr. Callahan. | 我不会搞砸的 卡里恩先生 |
[43:34] | “Mr. Callahan.” That’s cute. | “卡里恩先生”叫得真可爱 |
[44:15] | ∮ The weather burns in you ∮ | 高温正在在灼烧着你 |
[44:18] | ∮ I can’t predict the rain ∮ | 我无法预测雨水何时降临 |
[44:23] | ∮ The silence falls ∮ | 沉默降临 |
[44:25] | “Pacific Avenue.” | “太平洋街” |
[44:28] | You’ve reached Julie Miller Photography. | 这里是朱莉米勒摄影社 |
[44:30] | I can’t take your call, so please leave a message, | 我无法接电话 所以请留言 |
[44:33] | including your phone number and the date you’d like to book. | 包括您的电话号码 和您想预约的日期 |
[44:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:38] | Well, hello there, Julie Miller Photography. | 你好 朱莉米勒摄影社 |
[44:41] | It’s Nick Larson calling, | 我是尼克拉森 |
[44:43] | and the date I would like to book is for tonight after my client meeting, | 我想和你预约在今晚与客户见面后 |
[44:47] | which hopefully won’t last too long. | 但愿见客户不会花太长时间 |
[44:49] | So why don’t you give me a call back | 所以为何不给我回个电话 |
[44:51] | and let me know if that works for your schedule? | 告诉我你有没有空 |
[44:53] | Unless of course I see you at home first. | 当然了 除非我会在家先见到你 |
[44:55] | All right. I love you, babe. | 好了 我爱你 宝贝 |
[45:05] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我到家啦 |
[45:12] | No. | 不会吧 |
[45:23] | What? | 什么 |
[45:40] | Hey, Nick, it’s Mom. I hope you’re okay. | 嘿 尼克 我是妈妈 我希望你还好 |
[45:43] | I’d say so. | 我的确好极了 |
[45:45] | Call me. I haven’t seen you for weeks. I know you’re busy, | 给我回电话 都几个星期没见了 我知道你很忙 |
[45:48] | but let me know how you are. | 但是得让我知道你过得怎样啊 |
[46:07] | A toast… to successful partnerships. | 为合作成功干杯 |
[46:10] | -Salud. -Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[46:12] | Your daughter is charming and beautiful. | 你女儿长得又迷人又漂亮 |
[46:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:19] | Mm. And what about you, Nick? | 嗯 那你呢 尼克 |
[46:22] | Do you have family here? | 你在这儿有亲人吗 |
[46:25] | Uh, just my mom. Yeah. | 只有我妈 |
[46:27] | My, uh… my father moved away when I was a kid. | 我爸在我小时候就离开了 |
[46:30] | Ah. I am very sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听你这么说 |
[46:34] | Well, it seems that you turned out all right. | 看上去你过得还挺好的 |
[46:36] | You have certainly made an impression on your boss. | 你可是给你老板添光了 |
[46:39] | Oh, well… | 呵呵 |
[46:41] | Nick’s had a bit of a magic touch lately. | 尼克最近多了点儿第六感 |
[46:43] | Well, I just try to keep things simple, you know? | 我只不过是尽量把事情简化 |
[46:47] | Know what you want and try to make that happen. | 找到目标 然后尽力实现 |
[46:49] | And if that doesn’t work out, you steal the file | 如果这还不行的话 就从旁边的人手里 |
[46:52] | from the guy sitting next to you and hope that one’s a winner. | 把东西偷过来 然后盼着那个人是赢家 |
[46:56] | All right, Nick. Well, let’s get serious for a minute | 好吧 尼克 让我来谈点正事儿 |
[46:59] | and tell Mr. Fuentes about the new numbers. | 把这些新数据告诉弗恩逖司先生 |
[47:05] | Now? Oh, we’re having such a good time. | 现在吗 我们正谈得开心呢 |
[47:08] | The new numbers, Nick. | 新数据 尼克 |
[47:11] | We’re about to ask Mr. Fuentes for a large amount of money. | 我们正在管弗恩逖司先生要一大笔投资 |
[47:14] | You have to dazzle the wallet out of his pocket | 你得从他口袋里把钱包弄到手 |
[47:17] | and make it dance on the table. | 然后让它在桌上跳舞 |
[47:19] | No, really, Ron, you take the glory. | 不了 真的 瑞安 还是由你来说吧 |
[47:22] | This is your baby. | 这是你的心血 |
[47:24] | The numbers, Nick. | 数据 尼克 |
[47:29] | Well, what we’re, uh… we’re really talking about | 我们真正谈论的 |
[47:32] | is, uh… | 是 嗯 |
[47:38] | the next generation of hand-held operating systems. | 新一代掌上操作系统 |
[47:45] | Our software capitalizes on optical internet protocol, | 我们的软件基于因特网光传输协议 |
[47:48] | using light-wave architectures for processing | 使用光波结构处理 |
[47:51] | so that it will send and receive data over multiple wavelengths. | 所以它将在多重波长下收发数据 |
[47:53] | Our system can be commercialized within six months, | 我们的系统可以在6个月内商业化 |
[47:56] | and with a working beta product and your company’s backing, | 并且有了可用测试版本 以及贵公司的支持 |
[47:58] | we can expect to sign one, maybe two of the incumbents. | 我们预期 可以在负责人中 签定一个甚至两个 |
[48:02] | Then we’ll minimize our front-end expenditures | 这样我们就能从中国生产商外购 |
[48:04] | by outsourcing to a flex manufacturer in China. | 从而最小化整个过程的支出 |
[48:06] | If we’re right, our product margins will add | 如果一切顺利的话 我们产品的边际效益就会 |
[48:09] | 500 basis points to your company’s gross margins within 12 months. | 在12个月内 为贵公司 的毛利增加500个基本点 |
[48:12] | Bottom line, if we achieve one-third of the unit sales forecasted, | 底线是 如果我们达到 预期销售额的三分之一 |
[48:16] | we’ll double your company’s cash flow. | 就能使贵公司的现金流量翻倍 |
[48:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[48:43] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 怎么样了 |
[48:45] | I’m about to pull out my hair, I’m so bored. | 我正想拉直我的头发 我太无聊了 |
[48:49] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 是啊这个 |
[48:52] | sorry for all the technobabble. | 对不起 关于所有无聊的技术性描述 |
[48:54] | Actually, you know, that’s the part that got me hot. | 实际上 你知道吗 那才是让我兴奋的部分 |
[48:58] | Grace? | 格雷斯 |
[49:00] | Oh Jesus. | 哦 上帝 |
[49:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[49:04] | Baby, it’s been a week. | 宝贝 已经一个星期了 |
[49:06] | What, you want me to beg for it? | 难道你要我求你吗 |
[49:11] | Whoa. Hey. Hey hey hey. We’re in a restaurant. | 嘿 我们可是在饭店里呢 |
[49:16] | When has that ever stopped you before? | 这个什么时候又能阻止你 |
[49:28] | Oh fuck. | 哦 我操 |
[49:30] | Hold up. Your dad’s right outside. | 停一下 你爸就在外面 |
[49:32] | I don’t care about that, and neither does he. | 我可不在乎这个 他也不在乎 |
[49:34] | Besides, I’ll just tell him to give you another raise. | 再说了 大不了我再让他给你升职 |
[49:42] | Oh, Nick! | 哦 尼克 |
[49:53] | -I want you, Nick. -I hear you. | -我要你 -听到了 |
[50:06] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[50:28] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[50:50] | Oh my God. What are you doing? | 哦 我的上帝 你在干吗 |
[50:52] | Let’s have some fun here. | 让我们玩儿点有意思的 |
[50:54] | Smile, baby. | 笑一个 宝贝 |
[50:57] | Uh-uh. Hey… | 嘿 |
[50:59] | -I’ll be in touch. -You’re most welcome. | -我会再联系你的 -你永远最受欢迎 |
[51:05] | You did great, Nick. Thanks for coming. | 你做的很好 尼克 谢谢你能来 |
[51:08] | Yeah, Nick. Thanks for coming. | 是啊尼克 感谢你过来 |
[51:19] | ∮ Here I am to let you know ∮ | 在这里 我会让你知道 |
[51:23] | ∮ Take it back and let it slow ∮ | 把它带回来 并让它慢慢的 |
[51:33] | ∮ Lust away from all that ends ∮ | 远离所有终极欲望 |
[51:37] | ∮ Try to keep all amends ∮ | 尽量保持所有改变 |
[51:48] | ∮ Your home ∮ | 你的家 |
[51:53] | ∮ You hardly know it ∮ | 你深刻知道它 |
[52:11] | -Oh! Jesus! -Where were you? | -哦 上帝 -你去哪儿了 |
[52:12] | I was waiting for two hours. | 我都等了2个小时了 |
[52:14] | Trevor, settle down, man. I was at dinner with Callahan. | 特雷弗 冷静 伙计 我和卡林去吃晚餐了 |
[52:16] | What? I told you, we need to talk. | 什么 我告诉过你 我们需要谈谈 |
[52:18] | All right. What’s going on? | 好吧 到底怎么回事 |
[52:21] | I’ve got a problem with one of my investors. | 我和我的一个投资人出了问题 |
[52:25] | -Who? -Malcolm. | -谁 -马尔科姆 |
[52:29] | -“Malcolm”? -Are you playing with me? | -“马尔科姆”-你在耍我吗 |
[52:32] | Malcolm, from the club. | 马尔科姆 俱乐部认识的 |
[52:34] | We took his money. You closed the deal. | 我们拿了他的钱 你谈好的合同 |
[52:36] | -Is your head fucked? Come on! -Malcolm, of course. | -你脑袋有毛病了 醒醒 -马尔科姆 没错 |
[52:38] | Yes. What’s up? What’s going on? | 对 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[52:40] | The money… h-he-he… he wants it back. | 那钱 他想要回他的钱 |
[52:43] | -All right. How much? -All of it. | -好吧 多少钱 -所有的 |
[52:46] | -250 grand. -“250 grand”? | -25万 -“25万” |
[52:52] | -Did he do that to you? -It was one of his guys, as a reminder. | -是他打的你吗 -是他的手下 当是个提醒 |
[52:56] | Just listen. Listen to me, Nick. | 听着 听我说 尼克 |
[52:58] | You’ve got to make this happen, man, okay? | 你得弄到这笔钱 伙计 好吗 |
[53:00] | ‘Cause I can’t mess around with this guy. | 因为我无法糊弄这个家伙 |
[53:02] | I-I-I can’t make him wait anymore. | 我 我不敢让他再等了 |
[53:03] | Hey, Trevor… | 嘿 特雷弗 |
[53:06] | I’ll talk to Ron. I’ll take care of it. | 让我跟瑞安谈谈 我会搞定这件事的 |
[53:09] | It’s no big deal. All right? | 没什么大不了的 好吗 |
[53:12] | -Yeah. Yeah, all right. -All right, okay. | -对 对 好吧 -好的 |
[53:14] | -I owe you my life, man. -No no. Dude. | -我欠你一辈子 兄弟 -不 伙计 |
[53:19] | -It’s all right. -All right. | -没事儿的 -好吧 |
[53:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[53:25] | You, uh… you talk to Julie lately? | 你最近和朱莉说过话吗 |
[53:28] | No. Not in a while. Why? | 没 有一阵没说过话了 怎么了 |
[53:31] | I’m having a hard time tracking her down. | 我一直找不到她 |
[53:33] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[53:35] | You told me last time, you’re done with her, right? | 上次你告诉我 你俩分手了 是吧 |
[53:41] | See you later. | 再见 |
[54:24] | Ron. How’s it going, man? | 瑞安 怎么样了 |
[54:27] | For shit. Fuentes bailed. | 糟透了 弗恩逖司的生意丢了 |
[54:30] | What? You got to be kidding me. | 什么 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[54:32] | After last night I thought we had him. | 昨晚过后 我还以为我们搞定他了呢 |
[54:34] | Yeah, well, fuck him. His mistake. | 是啊操他妈的 他的错 |
[54:36] | Oh, Jesus! | 哦 上帝 |
[54:41] | Listen, I hate to pile on, man, but, um, | 听着 我不想火上浇油 但是 |
[54:43] | it seems we have a problem with one of our investors. | 看起来我们的一个投资人出现问题了 |
[54:46] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -哦 是吗 -是的 |
[54:48] | Guy Trevor brought in back in July, gave us 250 grand? | 盖伊特雷弗7月份带进来的 给我们投资了25万 |
[54:51] | Anyway, he says, uh… he says he wants it back. | 总之 他说他想把钱要回来 |
[54:57] | -That’s it? -Yeah. | -就这样 -是的 |
[55:01] | That’s pocket change. | 那不过是点儿零花钱 |
[55:03] | Why don’t you just go get the checkbook off my desk | 为何你不去把我桌上的 支票本拿来 |
[55:05] | and write it yourself? | 自己写上钱数 |
[55:06] | Ron, thank you so much, man. I knew you’d understand. | 瑞安 太感谢你了 伙计 我就知道你会理解的 |
[55:10] | Why don’t you write a few more while you’re at it? | 为何不在我桌上也写点别的 |
[55:12] | I mean, just go down to the corner and pass ’em out | 我是说 不如你到那儿去 |
[55:14] | with milk and cookies. | 用牛奶和饼干把他们吓晕好了 |
[55:15] | I mean, if you really want to give some money away. | 如果你真的要送出些钱的话 |
[55:17] | It’s not like that, man. | 不是这样的 伙计 |
[55:20] | Nick, we have contracts | 尼克 我们有合同 |
[55:22] | that specify how and when people get paid back. | 上面写的有何时 何种情况才能拿到钱 |
[55:24] | I know. I understand. | 我知道 我也能理解 |
[55:26] | Look, it is a one-time thing. | 但是 以后不会再发生这种事儿了 |
[55:28] | I’ll make it up to you on the next deal. | 下次做生意时我会给你补上的 |
[55:32] | I don’t get it. Were you asleep for our entire conversation yesterday? | 我不明白 昨天我们 谈话时你一直在睡觉吗 |
[55:38] | Which… which one? | 哪次谈话 |
[55:40] | The one where I told you we’re broke. | 我告诉你我们破产了的那次 |
[55:44] | -What? -Nick, the money is gone. | -什么 -尼克 我们没钱了 |
[55:48] | No matter how many times we go over it, it is gone. | 无论再怎么说 我们还是没钱 |
[55:50] | We’ve spent it… everything we had and more. | 我们花的比我们赚的还要多 |
[55:55] | -Ron, that’s not possible. -You wouldn’t think so, | -瑞安 这不可能 -你不这么想罢了 |
[55:58] | but somehow we managed to pull it off. | 但是由于某些因素 我们曾试着摆脱困境 |
[56:03] | What about the Strike Line deal? | 那次Strike Line公司的交易呢 |
[56:10] | Nick, you’re a good salesman. | 尼克 你是个优秀的推销员 |
[56:13] | You’ve done a lot of great things for my company. | 你为我的公司做了很多贡献 |
[56:15] | I’m glad I made you V.P., | 我很高兴把你提拔成副总 |
[56:18] | but let’s face it… you blew it on that one. | 但还是让我们面对现实吧 那个生意你搞砸了 |
[56:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[56:28] | You approached them during Christmas. | 你在圣诞节期间跟他们谈生意 |
[56:30] | We weren’t ready. | 那时我们还没准备好 |
[56:32] | No matter how you look at it, Nick, you scared them off. That’s the truth. | 无论你怎么想 尼克 你把他们给吓跑了 这是事实 |
[56:39] | I didn’t make the Strike Line deal. | Strike Line的生意不是我做的啊 |
[56:41] | Hell, you know, if… if we had just nailed that deal, | 妈的 如果我们能把那个生意给盯死 |
[56:44] | we’d actually probably have some working software right now | 我们手上就很可能有些能用的软件 |
[56:46] | instead of this pile of garbage. | 而不是现在这堆垃圾 |
[56:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:59] | -So what’s the story? -Still working on it. | -干得怎么样了 -还在想办法 |
[57:02] | Nick, come on, man. I’m meeting Malcolm tonight. | 尼克 快点 我今晚就要见马尔科姆了 |
[57:07] | Hey. I’m gonna take care of it. | 嘿 我会搞定的 |
[57:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:21] | Julie. Hey, it’s, uh… | 喂 朱莉 |
[57:24] | it’s me, Nick, again. | 嘿 是我 尼克 |
[57:28] | listen, I know that there’s some stuff between us, | 听着 我知道我们之间有些问题 |
[57:32] | and you’re obviously not calling me back, but… | 而显然你不给我回电话 但是 |
[57:35] | I’d really like to talk to you. | 我真的很想和你谈谈 |
[57:38] | Happy belated birthday, and, uh… | 给你迟到的生日祝福 还有 |
[57:42] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[58:06] | -Hello? -Nick. Finally. | -喂 -尼克 终于打通了 |
[58:08] | -Oh, hey, Mom. -How are you? | -哦 你好 妈妈 -你还好吗 |
[58:10] | Fine, uh, what’s up? | 还好 什么事 |
[58:13] | I’ve spoken to your father’s doctor. He’d like to see you. | 我和你爸的医生谈过了 他想见见你 |
[58:17] | Will you talk to him? | 你愿意和他说话吗 |
[58:20] | Why? What… what do you mean? | 为什么 这是什么意思 |
[58:22] | I’m concerned about you. I really want to come and see you. | 我很担心你 我真的很想来看看你 |
[58:26] | -No no, I’m good, Mom. I’m fine. -No, I really… | -不 妈妈 我很好 -不是的 我真的很想 |
[58:30] | Hey, listen, I got to go, okay? I’ll call you later. | 嘿 我得走了 好吗 我会再打给你的 |
[58:31] | -Nick… -I love you. | -尼克 -我爱你 |
[58:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[58:50] | Let me see. Oh, looks good, huh? | 让我看看 哦 看上去不错啊 |
[1:00:11] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[1:00:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:18] | Wow, I… | 哇 我 |
[1:00:20] | hardly recognized you, you look so different. | 差点没认出你来 你看上去变了好多 |
[1:00:22] | Uh, thanks, I think. | 嗯 谢谢 我想 |
[1:00:25] | No, I mean, you look beautiful. | 不 我是说 你看上去很漂亮 |
[1:00:30] | Um, I left you a bunch of messages. Did you get ’em? | 我给你留了一大堆留言 你收到了吗 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah, I got ’em. | 是的 我收到了 |
[1:00:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:37] | I’m sorry. I know I… | 对不起 我知道我 |
[1:00:39] | I got a little carried away. I just really wanted to talk to you. | 我有点儿失礼了 我只想和你谈谈 |
[1:00:43] | Well, I’m standing here, so go ahead. | 我就站在这儿 谈吧 |
[1:00:46] | Um… What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[1:00:51] | -I’m working. -At a club? | -我在工作 -在酒吧 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah, at a club. I’m shooting a fashion show. | 是的 在夜总会 我正在为时装秀拍照 |
[1:00:57] | Well, that’s cool. Who hooked that up? | 嗯 不错 谁介绍的 |
[1:01:01] | Christopher. He introduced me to a few people and it just took off. | 克里斯多佛 他把我介绍给几个人 然后就这么定了 |
[1:01:05] | Wow. Who’s Christopher? | 谁是克里斯多佛 |
[1:01:07] | -Hey, baby. -Hey. | -嘿 宝贝 -嘿 |
[1:01:09] | -You call me? -I did. | -你给我打电话了 -是的 |
[1:01:11] | -And who’s this? -Oh, uh, Nick. | -这又是谁 -哦 尼克 |
[1:01:14] | Old friend. We’re just catching up. | 老朋友 我们正谈着呢 |
[1:01:16] | Nick, she’s the greatest, isn’t she? | 尼克 她是最棒的 不是吗 |
[1:01:18] | She’s gonna be a star, aren’t you, baby? | 她会成为明星的 对吧 宝贝 |
[1:01:20] | Listen, I’m gonna get another drink. | 听着 我要再去喝杯酒 |
[1:01:22] | -Can I get you something? -Sure. | -我用给你带点儿什么吗 -好啊 |
[1:01:23] | -Nick? -No, I’m good. | -尼克 你呢 -不用了 我很好 |
[1:01:25] | All right | 好的 |
[1:01:33] | Julie. Julie. | 朱莉 朱莉 |
[1:01:35] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:01:37] | I know some stuff went wrong with us, | 我知道我们之间有些问题 |
[1:01:39] | but you have to believe me, I never meant for it to end up like this. | 但你要相信我 我从没有想过这样分手 |
[1:01:43] | Oh, cut the shit, Nick. You know what? | 哦 别说废话了 尼克 你知道吗 |
[1:01:45] | You got everything exactly the way you wanted it, | 你得到了所有你想要的 |
[1:01:47] | so don’t start caring about me now. | 所以别又从现在开始关心我了 |
[1:01:49] | I am telling you, whatever I said, | 告诉你 无论我说了什么 |
[1:01:52] | whatever I did, whatever… happened between us, | 做了什么 无论我俩之间发生了什么 |
[1:01:54] | just… just wipe it out of your head. | 都从你脑海里忘掉吧 |
[1:01:56] | Don’t you get it? I already have. | 你还不明白吗 我已经都忘了 |
[1:02:00] | You know, and all your talk about your job | 知道吗 你一直在说你的工作 |
[1:02:03] | and my career, the future, | 和我的职业 我们的未来 |
[1:02:05] | that’s all it was, Nick… talk. | 那只是 尼克 说说而已 |
[1:02:08] | And now I’m my own boss, | 但是现在 我自己做老板了 |
[1:02:10] | and for the first time I’m doing exactly what I want to do. | 并且第一次按照自己的想法去做 |
[1:02:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[1:02:18] | I know what you want, and it’s not this. | 我知道你想要什么 不是这样的 |
[1:02:21] | -Things change. -Not us. | -人是会变的 -我们没变 |
[1:02:23] | Julie, we can start over. | 朱莉 我们可以重新开始 |
[1:02:28] | Just give me a chance. | 就给我个机会吧 |
[1:02:35] | -That’s her, isn’t it? -Who? | -她的电话 不是吗 -谁的 |
[1:02:41] | Grace. | 格雷斯 |
[1:02:44] | Julie, no. | 朱莉 不是的 |
[1:02:47] | You are the only thing in this world that matters to me. | 你是这世界上我唯一关心的 |
[1:02:50] | I don’t know how I lost sight of that. | 我不知道为何我曾迷失 |
[1:02:53] | I can fix this. | 但我能恢复过来 |
[1:02:55] | I promise you I will. | 我向你保证 我会的 |
[1:02:58] | Always the salesman, aren’t you? | 不愧是个推销员 不是吗 |
[1:03:05] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:03:16] | Nick. Oh, thank God. | 尼克 哦 感谢上帝 |
[1:03:18] | See, I told you he’d show. | 看 我跟你说他会来的 |
[1:03:20] | I’m really glad you could make it, Nick. | 我很高兴你能来 尼克 |
[1:03:21] | -Malcolm, I assume. -Yeah, | -我猜你就是马尔科姆 -是的 |
[1:03:23] | -good to meet you face to face finally. -And you. | -很高兴终于面对面见到你 -我也是 |
[1:03:26] | This is Wayne. He owns half the club with me. | 这是韦恩 他是我合伙人 拥有夜总会的一半股份 |
[1:03:29] | Wayne? Nick. | 韦恩 尼克 |
[1:03:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:03:37] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:03:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:03:50] | Malcolm, this space is fantastic. | 马尔科姆 这个地方真棒 |
[1:03:53] | Thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[1:04:00] | Here we go. A little black tea | 请尝尝 一些红茶 |
[1:04:03] | with ginseng and mango. | 加上人参和芒果 |
[1:04:06] | We call it Chinese rocket fuel. | 我们管它叫中国火箭燃料 |
[1:04:08] | Keeps you sharp, mind and body. | 使你头脑和身体保持清醒 |
[1:04:10] | It seems to be working for you. | 看起来对你很有效啊 |
[1:04:14] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么会来这儿 |
[1:04:16] | You want to renegotiate your contract. | 你想重新谈谈你的合同 |
[1:04:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:04:21] | Your friend made a lot of promises. | 你的朋友做了很多承诺 |
[1:04:24] | Said he could get me in on the ground floor, triple my money with some sort of | 他说能让我凭着某种 涡轮增压般的超级电话软件 |
[1:04:27] | turbocharged super-phone software, | 站着就让我的钱翻成3倍 |
[1:04:30] | and I’m no expert, but it sounded pretty good. | 我不是专业人士但这听起来很好 |
[1:04:32] | And it is, Malcolm. | 确实是很好 马尔科姆 |
[1:04:34] | That’s all true. | 这都是真的 |
[1:04:36] | It is an excellent product. I’m sure your investment will see a great return. | 这是个非常好的软件 我确信你的投资能得到超值回报 |
[1:04:40] | Malcolm, I’m not sure what it is you’re looking for, | 马尔科姆 我不知道 什么才是你想要的 |
[1:04:43] | but if you look at your contract, | 但如果你看看合同 |
[1:04:44] | you’ll see we’re well within our timeline. | 就会发现 我们离合同期限还早着呢 |
[1:04:48] | Okay, but at some time, | 好吧 但是有时候 |
[1:04:50] | I need to feel like there’s some sort of progress going on. | 我需要感觉到事情正在进展中 |
[1:04:53] | Okay. Well, how can I help you feel like that? | 那好 我该怎样帮你有这种感觉呢 |
[1:04:59] | See, we’re part of an organization. | 你看 我们是机构的一部分 |
[1:05:01] | There’s a chain of command. It’s the way things are done. | 一系列命令的运作总得有个过程 这就是生意如何运作的 |
[1:05:04] | Which is why we sign contracts that specify | 这就是为什么在合同上注明了 |
[1:05:06] | how and when people are paid back. | 何时何种情况下才能得到收益 |
[1:05:08] | You’re a businessman. You know how the whole thing works. | 你是个商人 你知道整个生意是怎么进行的 |
[1:05:18] | Have you ever wished you could look into the future? | 你曾希望能预知未来吗 |
[1:05:22] | The Chinese believe it’s possible just by looking at a pattern of tea leaves. | 中国人相信 通过茶叶的形态 就能预测未来 |
[1:05:26] | So… the question is, | 所以 现在的问题是 |
[1:05:30] | do I see a waterfall | 我是看到你们所说的 |
[1:05:33] | dripping with all the money you guys are gonna make me? | 瀑布般从天而降的钞票 |
[1:05:39] | do I see a little bonfire cooking as everything | 看到我给你们的钱都在 |
[1:05:41] | -I gave you goes up in smoke? -That’s not it, Malcolm. | -篝火的烟雾中消失 -不是这样的 马尔科姆 |
[1:05:43] | Well, I’m dying for you to prove me otherwise. | 你要能证明给我看的话就好了 |
[1:05:47] | I think I can help. | 我觉得我可以 |
[1:05:49] | Because of your relationship with Trevor | 由于你和特雷弗的关系 |
[1:05:51] | and my confidence in this product, | 还有我对产品的信心 |
[1:05:53] | I’ve written you a personal check for 10%. | 我写了张投资钱数10%的个人支票 |
[1:06:00] | 25 thousand out of 250? | 25万中的2万5 |
[1:06:05] | It’s a Band-Aid until your… | 这不过是你的投资 |
[1:06:08] | your investment sees its return. | 得到回报前的一点儿零头 |
[1:06:13] | Band-Aids. I love Band-Aids. | 一点儿零头 我喜欢一点儿零头 |
[1:06:16] | Now, you see? I told you, | 现在你看到了吧 我告诉过你 |
[1:06:18] | Nick’s on this now, and he’s gonna take care of everything. | 尼克正在做这笔生意 他会把一切都管好的 |
[1:06:29] | Well, it’s better than nothing, | 有一点儿总比没有强 |
[1:06:31] | which is all I’ve gotten from you so far. | 这就是目前我能拿到的 |
[1:06:35] | So, maybe it’s time we cut out the middlemen, right? | 所以 也许现在该废话少说了 对吗 |
[1:06:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:53] | Get him out. | 把他弄出去 |
[1:07:08] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:07:11] | -No! -What? | -不要 -什么 |
[1:07:14] | Stay in here, okay? | 在这儿等着 好吗 |
[1:07:16] | Come on, move, move! Get out! | 快点 让让 快出去 |
[1:07:18] | Shit! Get out! Now! | 妈的 快出去 现在 |
[1:07:21] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 |
[1:07:23] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:07:28] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:07:30] | -Nick? -No! | -尼克 -不 |
[1:07:34] | No, Julie! Fuck! | 朱莉 不要 我操 |
[1:07:36] | -Oh, Julie! Oh, my God! -What’s happening? | -哦 朱莉 哦 上帝 -发生什么了 |
[1:07:38] | Shh. Shh. I love you, baby. | 嘘 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:07:40] | I love you. You’re okay, okay? | 我爱你 你还好 好吗 |
[1:07:43] | Here. Don’t look. Here here. Hey, look at me. | 这儿 别回头 嘿 看着我 |
[1:07:45] | Look at me, look at me. Everything’s fine. Okay? | 看着我 一切都好 知道吗 |
[1:07:49] | You’re okay. Shh. | 你不会有事儿的 嘘 |
[1:07:51] | Breathe. | 快呼吸 |
[1:07:55] | Come on! | 别这样啊 |
[1:07:57] | Breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 快呼吸 |
[1:07:59] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:37] | Oh, Grace! | 哦 格雷斯 |
[1:08:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:08:49] | Found something that would wake you up. | 终于发现怎样能把你弄醒了 |
[1:08:51] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的怎么回事儿 |
[1:08:53] | Relax. You’re enjoying it. | 放松点儿 你正在享受呢 |
[1:08:57] | Your shit’s on the floor. | 你的衣服在地上 |
[1:09:08] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点儿什么吗 |
[1:09:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:09:23] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿的 |
[1:09:29] | You are so bloody cute. | 你真他妈可爱 |
[1:09:35] | -Answer the question. -Get your hands off of me. | -回答我的问题 -把你的手从我身上拿开 |
[1:09:42] | You don’t remember me? We met at the club. | 你不记得我了 我们在夜总会见过面 |
[1:09:45] | Malcolm and I are partners. | 我和马尔科姆 无论什么事情上 |
[1:09:48] | On everything. Which means I own half your ass. | 都是合伙人 这就意味着 我也拥有你的一半 |
[1:09:58] | I understand you owe us $250,000. | 我知道你欠我们25万 |
[1:10:02] | If you hadda behaved yourself, | 如果你表现好的话 |
[1:10:04] | I could’ve persuaded Malcolm into reducing your bill, | 我可以说服马尔科姆管你少要点儿 |
[1:10:07] | but now you’re not going anywhere until he gets here. | 但在他来之前 你哪儿也不能去 |
[1:10:10] | Don’t you get it? | 听明白没 |
[1:10:28] | I’m sure your girlfriend and Trevor would agree. | 你要找死的话 我相信 特雷弗和你女朋友都会同意的 |
[1:10:32] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:10:41] | I really screwed things up, Mom. | 我真把事情给搞砸了 妈妈 |
[1:10:43] | I tried so hard to fix everything, to just… | 我如此努力去挽救一切 |
[1:10:47] | make things right, and every time I do I make it so much worse. | 要把事情做好 但每次 却把事情变得更坏 |
[1:10:51] | I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我甚至都不再知道自己是谁了 |
[1:10:54] | Don’t. You remind me of your father when you talk like that. | 别这样 你说话的样子 让我想起了你爸 |
[1:10:56] | -Why? -You try to control everything. | -为什么 -你总想掌控一切 |
[1:11:03] | Mom, I want to talk to Dad. | 妈妈 我想和爸爸谈谈 |
[1:11:06] | No, you can… you can’t, okay? | 不 你不能 好吗 |
[1:11:09] | You don’t understand. It’s really important. | 你不明白 这真的很重要 |
[1:11:12] | -No, you don’t understand. -Mom, you’ve gotta help me find him. | -不 你不明白 -妈妈 你得帮我找到他 |
[1:11:14] | Nick, he’s dead. | 尼克 他死了 |
[1:11:19] | He committed suicide. | 他自杀了 |
[1:11:24] | Why would you keep that from me? | 你为什么之前不告诉我 |
[1:11:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:28] | I didn’t want you to remember him like that. | 我不想让你在这种情况下记住他 |
[1:11:30] | The point is, Nick, it’s you I’m worried about. | 问题是 尼克 你才是我所担心的 |
[1:11:35] | You can’t do this alone. | 你独自承受不了 |
[1:11:38] | You need to see a doctor. | 你要去找个医生看看 |
[1:11:41] | You don’t have to have the same fate as your father. | 你不一定非得和你爸的命运一样 |
[1:11:45] | Nick, you can’t control everything. | 尼克 你无法掌控一切 |
[1:11:48] | You have to let it go. | 是时候放手了 |
[1:12:02] | Another drink, please. | 请再来一杯 |
[1:12:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:14] | Nick. What’s going on? | 尼克 怎么回事儿 |
[1:12:17] | Oh my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:12:19] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么了 |
[1:12:27] | Did you bring it? | 带来了吗 |
[1:12:36] | Where is Trevor? | 特雷弗在哪儿 |
[1:12:40] | I can’t believe that was only a year ago. | 我都不敢相信这是一年前的 |
[1:12:42] | I know something’s wrong. | 我知道有些地方不对劲儿 |
[1:12:45] | First, Trevor comes home with a black eye. | 先是特雷弗带着黑眼眶回家 |
[1:12:47] | Then he says you have some meeting together, | 然后他说你们要开些会 |
[1:12:50] | but he doesn’t come home at all. | 但他根本就不回家 |
[1:12:51] | And now you want me to bring you some old picture? | 现在你又让我带些旧照片过来 |
[1:12:57] | Nick, I’m really scared. | 尼克 我真的很害怕 |
[1:13:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:13:05] | You know that I’d do anything for Trevor, don’t you? | 你知道我愿意为特雷弗 做任何事情 对吧 |
[1:13:10] | I’d do anything for all you guys. | 我愿为你们做任何事情 |
[1:13:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:13:24] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[1:13:33] | I can’t explain it… | 我可以解释的 |
[1:13:36] | but I promise you that Trevor’s okay. | 但我向你保证特雷弗没事儿 |
[1:14:34] | Oh, great, guys. | 哦 好极了 伙计们 |
[1:14:36] | Check it out… | 看好了 |
[1:14:38] | I brought my own special birthday candle. | 我带来了我特制的生日蜡烛 |
[1:14:41] | -Yes! -It’s drugs! | -好啊 -这可是毒品 |
[1:14:43] | Oh! My favorite. | 哦 我的最爱 |
[1:14:44] | Light it! | 点蜡烛 |
[1:14:51] | -Light it. -Yes yes. | -点蜡烛 -好的 好的 |
[1:14:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:14:57] | -Somewhere. -Oh, really? | -随便转转 -哦 真的吗 |
[1:14:59] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[1:15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:05] | I need to talk to you alone. | 我要单独和你谈谈 |
[1:15:11] | Put this on, it might get cold. | 穿上这个 天气可能会变冷 |
[1:15:19] | Ah. This looks exactly the same as it did | 啊这里就跟你第一次带我来时 |
[1:15:22] | when you first brought me here. | 看上去一摸一样 |
[1:15:25] | I can’t believe… when was that? | 简直不敢相信 那是什么时候 |
[1:15:28] | -Three years ago. -Three years ago. | -3年前 -3年前 |
[1:15:34] | I can’t imagine my life without you now. | 现在 我无法想象 没有你我的人生会怎样 |
[1:15:40] | Nick, I want to tell you something. | 尼克 我想跟你说点事儿 |
[1:15:42] | Me first. | 我先说 |
[1:15:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:47] | You need to go to New York. | 你得去纽约 |
[1:15:50] | -What? -I know that it sounds strange, | -什么 -我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[1:15:52] | but trust me, it’s for the best. | 但是请相信我 这是为你好 |
[1:15:55] | Where is this coming from? | 这都哪儿跟哪儿啊 |
[1:15:56] | This is your chance to pursue your art, | 这是你追求艺术 |
[1:15:59] | to… find out about yourself, | 发现自我的机会 |
[1:16:01] | to not have to worry about me or us or my job | 不必再为我 为我们 为我的工作 |
[1:16:04] | or all that other bullshit, just… | 或其它的事情担忧 |
[1:16:07] | -I don’t want to be free. -Listen to me. | -我不想这么自由 -听我说 |
[1:16:09] | This is your last chance to… | 这是你最后一次 |
[1:16:14] | pursue your own path in life, | 可以追求自己生活轨迹 |
[1:16:17] | one that I can’t fuck up. | 又不会被我破坏的机会 |
[1:16:20] | Well, I don’t want to pursue my own path. That wasn’t the deal. | 我不想追求自己的生活轨迹 不是那么回事儿 |
[1:16:23] | -Listen. -We were going to do this together | -听着 -我们可以在一起的 |
[1:16:24] | and we were gonna work it out, and you promised you would be there. | 可以一起解决问题 并且你答应过我 会和我在一起 |
[1:16:27] | Just trust me, I know, baby. I don’t think you’re getting it. | 相信我吧 我知道 宝贝 你没明白 |
[1:16:30] | Julie… | 朱莉 |
[1:16:41] | I just need a little space myself right now. | 我只是现在需要一点私人空间 |
[1:16:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:52] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[1:16:56] | -That’s it? -Yeah. | -就这样了 -是的 |
[1:17:01] | I don’t think there’s anything left to be said. | 我觉得没什么好说的了 |
[1:17:16] | Nick, I’m pregnant. | 尼克 我怀孕了 |
[1:17:41] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[1:17:43] | Where’s Julie? | 朱莉在哪儿 |
[1:17:45] | -What happened? -Yeah, dude, she ran down here, | -发生什么事儿了 -伙计 她跑下来 |
[1:17:47] | grabbed your keys and took off to your car. | 拿了你的钥匙 然后开走了你的车 |
[1:18:01] | No! Oh God! | 不 哦 上帝 |
[1:18:09] | -All right, here we go. -Keep going to the point and back. | -好吧 我们开始 -继续走到点上然后回来 |
[1:18:21] | Hey, man, what are you doing? That’s my car! | 嘿 伙计 你在干吗 这是我的车 |
[1:18:51] | Slow down. Please, slow down. | 慢点儿 求你了 慢点儿 |
[1:18:57] | Oh God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:19:03] | -Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. -Julie! | -哦 真是开玩笑 -朱莉 |
[1:19:19] | -God! -Pull over, Julie, please! | -上帝 -停车 朱莉 求求你了 |
[1:19:23] | Please, pull over. | 求你了 快停车 |
[1:19:24] | I’m sorry! I love you! | 对不起 我爱你 |
[1:19:27] | I didn’t know! I’m sorry! | 我不知道 对不起 |
[1:19:30] | Julie, you have to pull over! | 朱莉 你一定得停车 |
[1:19:33] | Pull over! You don’t understand! | 停车 你不理解 |
[1:19:36] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:19:43] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:19:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:04] | I would do anything for all you guys. | 我愿为你们做任何事情 |
[1:20:06] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:20:44] | Hey, Nick. You’re awake. | 嘿 尼克 你醒了 |
[1:20:47] | Come on, baby, we’ve got a big day. | 快点 宝贝 今天可是很重要啊 |
[1:20:50] | I’ve got class in a half-hour. | 半小时候后我还有课 |
[1:20:58] | That’s right, Nicky, yeah! | 这就对了 小尼克 |
[1:21:03] | Mommy has to go to class in a half an hour. | 妈妈半小时内要赶到课堂 |
[1:21:05] | That’s right. Okay? | 这就对了 好吧 |
[1:21:08] | I’m gonna drop you off at Grandma’s. Yeah! | 我会把你放到奶奶家 |