时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I got into this business because I love stories. | 我最开始做这行 是因为我喜欢故事 |
[00:09] | They comfort us, they inspire us, | 故事给我们安慰 给我们灵感 |
[00:11] | they create a context for how we experience the world. | 它们创造情景 告诉我们如何体验这个世界 |
[00:14] | But also, you have to be careful, | 但同时你得小心 |
[00:16] | because if you spend a lot of time with stories, | 因为如果你花太多时间在故事里 |
[00:18] | you start to believe that life is just stories, and it’s not. | 你会误以为现实生活也是故事 然而并不是 |
[00:22] | Life is life, and that’s so sad, | 很不幸 生活就是生活 |
[00:26] | because there’s so little time and… | 因为时间是如此有限 |
[00:29] | what are we doing with it? | 到底该拿来做什么 |
[00:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:33] | When Princess Carolyn told me | 当卡洛琳公主告诉我 |
[00:35] | we were pitching to whattimeisitrightnow.Com, | 我们要投资现在是什么时候.com |
[00:38] | I was excited, | 我非常兴奋 |
[00:39] | because in so many ways, | 因为从多方面来说 |
[00:41] | the story I’m about to tell is about time. | 我要讲述的故事也是关于时间 |
[00:43] | And it’s about time this story was told. | 也到了该讲述这个故事的时候了 |
[00:48] | It’s about Detective John Philbert, a man from another time. | 故事讲述约翰·费尔伯特警探 来自异时空的男人 |
[00:56] | But now he finds himself in a new time. | 发现自己正身处一个全新的时代 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry, did you say newt time? | 抱歉 你说的是蝾螈[笨蛋]时代吗 |
[01:01] | No, no, new time. | 不 新时代 |
[01:03] | Oh, so it’s not like a time full of newts? | 所以不是全是蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代了 |
[01:06] | No. | 不是 |
[01:07] | Unless you want it to be a time full of newts. | 除非你希望是一个充满蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代 |
[01:09] | – No, no, no, no. I’m just clarifying. – Okay. | -不 我就是确认一下 -好吧 |
[01:12] | He finds himself in a time he doesn’t understand. | 他发现自己到了一个无法理解的时代 |
[01:20] | – Don’t call this number again. – Wait. I– I just– | -不要再打过来了 -等等 我只是– |
[01:23] | My mother, she’s senile, and she was drugging the coffee. | 我母亲 她老糊涂了 她一直在咖啡里面下药 |
[01:25] | That’s why– Just– | 那就是原因– |
[01:26] | I wanted you to know that none of this was Hollyhock’s fault. | 我就是希望你知道 这并不是霍莉霍克的错 |
[01:29] | Goodbye, BoJack. | 再见 波杰克 |
[01:30] | A time in which he is alone. | 一个他孤身一人的时代 |
[01:34] | Perhaps, all this time, he’s been alone. | 或者一直以来 他都是孤身一人 |
[01:38] | Except for the newts, right? | 蝾螈[笨蛋]除外 对吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah. Except for the newts. | 是的 蝾螈[笨蛋]除外 |
[02:39] | And then it dawns on him, his partner isn’t a ghost. | 然后他渐渐领悟 他的同伴不是鬼魂 |
[02:43] | Or is he? | 或者…是吗 |
[02:45] | As we like to say here, | 我们得说 |
[02:47] | there are little hand ideas and big hand ideas. | 有小手笔的点子 也有大手笔的点子 |
[02:50] | And that’s a big hand idea. | 这绝对是个大手笔 |
[02:52] | And you said BoJack Horseman is attached? | 你刚才说马男波杰克要参演 |
[02:54] | What? Oh, yeah. BoJack is attached. | 什么 是的 波杰克要参与 |
[02:56] | But he’s not like “Attached” attached. | 但也没有完全敲定 |
[02:58] | If you want us to get somebody better– | 如果你想要更好的人选 |
[03:00] | Oh, no, no, no. We love BoJack. | 不不不 我们喜欢波杰克 |
[03:02] | Yeah. We don’t wanna do this without BoJack, just to be clear. | 要声明的是 我们不接受没有波杰克 |
[03:05] | – Well– – Oh, he’s definitely attached. | -呃… -他肯定是参加 |
[03:08] | He signed a contract. I saw it myself. | 他签了合同 我亲眼看到的 |
[03:11] | Oh, right. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 对对 |
[03:18] | So if you look to the left, | 如果你向左看 |
[03:20] | you’ll see a charming little breakfast nook. | 就能看到一个精致小巧的早餐角 |
[03:22] | Look at that! | 真不错啊 |
[03:24] | But if you want more natural light, | 但是如果想要更多的自然采光 |
[03:25] | you could knock down that wall and put in these… | 就可以去掉这堵墙 加上这些… |
[03:28] | – French doors! – That is so cool! | -法式大门 -太棒了 |
[03:31] | – You actually don’t have to yell. – Wait, Diane. | -你们其实用不着喊 -等下 戴安 |
[03:33] | Are we in the same house right now? I don’t see you. | 我们是在同一所房子里吗 我看不见你 |
[03:35] | I coule hear you. I think we’re close! | 我能听到你 我们应该离得不远 |
[03:37] | You can’t actually see each other in the program. | 在程序里你们看不到对方的 |
[03:39] | So I’m invisible? | 这么说我是隐形的啦 |
[03:40] | Oh, in this scenario, am I a ghost? | 这样的话 我是个幽灵吗 |
[03:42] | Of a Union soldier, perhaps, | 也许还是隶属联邦战士的 |
[03:44] | who cannot rest until his final letter is delivered! | 遗书送出之前不愿安息的幽灵 |
[03:47] | And can I be Anne of Green Gables? | 我能做《绿山墙的安妮》吗 |
[03:50] | No, you’re both still you. | 不 你俩该是谁还是谁 |
[03:51] | Diane, can I talk to you alone for a moment? | 戴安 我能单独跟你说会儿话吗 |
[03:53] | – Oh, I can step out– – Sure! | -我可以出去… -当然 |
[03:54] | Why don’t you meet me in the guest bathroom? Ow! | 不如咱俩在客用浴室见 |
[03:57] | – No, you don’t have to. – Where’s– | -你们用不着 -哪里是… |
[03:59] | – Hold on. I think– – Guys, I can just– | -等下 我觉得… -二位 我可以… |
[04:02] | – Here we are. – Diane? | -我们到了 -戴安 |
[04:03] | No. Careful. Okay. | 别 小心 好吧 |
[04:05] | – Do you really love this house? – Yeah, it’s fine. | -你真的喜欢这房子吗 -当然 这多好 |
[04:08] | I didn’t love the old house, | 我不喜欢原来那房子 |
[04:09] | but it was your house and I moved in, and it was great. | 但那是你的房子 我搬进去了 那也挺好 |
[04:12] | But this is an opportunity to build something together. | 但这次我们有机会共同建造 |
[04:15] | Something that’ll last for the rest of our lives. | 会陪我们度过余生的一样东西 |
[04:17] | Anything you want is gonna be good with me. | 只要是你想要的 我就没问题 |
[04:18] | Just like your old house. | 就像你原来的房子 |
[04:19] | But I don’t want this to just be another one of my houses. | 但我不想它只是我的另一所房子 |
[04:22] | I want this to be our house. | 我希望这是我们共同的房子 |
[04:24] | And it will be, because we’ll both be living in it. | 会是的 因为我们都会住在里头 |
[04:26] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I don’t need anything fancy. | 花生酱先生 我用不着什么精巧昂贵的东西 |
[04:29] | All that matters to me is that I get to live with you. | 最重要的是能和你生活在一起 |
[04:32] | In the real world. | 在现实世界里 |
[04:34] | No more campaign, no more ex-wives. | 不再有竞选 不再有各种前妻 |
[04:37] | Just Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter, back to normal. | 就只是戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常生活 |
[04:40] | – For the rest of our lives. – That sounds great. | -就这样度过余生 -听起来真好 |
[04:43] | – We’ll take it. – One second, though, | -这房子我们要了 -不过再等下 |
[04:44] | – I have to use the bathroom. – No, no, no, that’s not– | -我得上个厕所 -别 这儿不是… |
[04:49] | You completely humiliated me in front of Sha Na Na! | 你在沙娜娜面前毫不留情地羞辱了我 |
[04:53] | How was I supposed to Sha Na know | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:54] | they were going to invite me on the stage to do a guitar solo? | 他们要让我上台表演吉他独奏 |
[04:57] | You’re supposed to be my dad. | 你是我爸 |
[04:59] | You’re supposed to be looking out for me. | 你应该照顾好我的 |
[05:01] | You’re the worst dad in the world! | 你是世界上最糟糕的爸爸 |
[05:03] | Well, too bad I’m the only dad you got. | 可惜我是你唯一的爸爸 |
[05:09] | O.J. Simpson lawyer and DNA expert Barry Scheck? | 辛普森的律师和DNA专家巴瑞·史崔克 |
[05:14] | – My car broke down. – What? | -我的车抛锚了 -什么 |
[05:16] | I guess it ran out of… juice. | 我想它没… 汁了 |
[05:19] | Hi. Yeah, my mom is a resident. | 你好 我妈是你那里的住户 |
[05:21] | I’ve still got a bunch of her stuff. | 我这还有一堆她的东西 |
[05:22] | Don’t put me on hold. | 不要让我等着 |
[05:23] | – Just take a message– – Wait, wait! You’re a DNA expert? | -留个讯息就行 -等等 你是个DNA专家 |
[05:26] | Could I use DNA to find my real family? | 我能用DNA来找到我真正的家人吗 |
[05:29] | Well, sometimes, DNA can be a tricky thing. | 有的时候 DNA是很复杂的 |
[05:32] | Like, for example, | 比如说 |
[05:33] | was Simpson DNA found at the scene of the murder of Nicole Brown? | 在妮可·布朗的谋杀现场找到辛普森DNA了吗 |
[05:37] | Sure. Was it O.J. Simpson’s DNA? | 找到了 那是OJ辛普森的DNA吗 |
[05:41] | Who’s to say? | 谁知道呢 |
[05:42] | Maybe it was some other Simpson, like his son, or his father. | 也许是其他辛普森的DNA 他儿子或他父亲的 |
[05:46] | There’s no way to know. I wouldn’t worry about it. | 无从得知 我并不担心 |
[05:49] | That’s too much, man– | 信息量太大了 伙计 |
[05:59] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟你好啊 |
[06:02] | She had a long day… of drinking. | 她今天… 喝了一整天的酒 |
[06:04] | I figured she shouldn’t drive herself home. | 我想她不应该自己开车回家 |
[06:06] | – Good thinking. – Yeah. | -想得对 -是啊 |
[06:07] | I was right too, because she crashed her car. | 我的想法是正确的 因为她把她的车撞坏了 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | I probably should’ve said something, but… | 我可能不该说什么 但是… |
[06:15] | You need to get your shit together. | 你得振作起来 |
[06:18] | Wha– Where am I? | 什… 我在哪 |
[06:19] | Okay, so you know how you’re always giving pep talks to people, | 好了 你知道你一直是怎么给别人加油鼓劲的 |
[06:23] | telling them they need to get their shit together? | 告诉他们他们得振作起来 |
[06:25] | Well, this is me giving you the Princess Carolyn pep talk. | 现在是我在给你 卡洛琳公主加油鼓劲 |
[06:30] | Why am I tied up in the woods? | 我为什么被绑在树林里 |
[06:32] | So you can’t escape my wise words. | 这样你就无法逃避我的睿智之语了 |
[06:35] | Is that not part of it? I couldn’t remember. | 那是其中的一部分吗 我不记得了 |
[06:37] | It doesn’t matter. It’s all over for me. | 无所谓了 反正我完蛋了 |
[06:39] | When it gets out I faked BoJack’s signature, | 当我伪造波杰克的签名的事暴露了的时候 |
[06:41] | the deal’s gonna fall apart. | 整件事就都黄了 |
[06:43] | There goes my reputation, my career– | 还有我的名声 我的事业 |
[06:45] | Well, there’s more to life than just your career, isn’t there? | 生活不仅仅只有事业 不是吗 |
[06:49] | – Is there? – Isn’t there? | -是吗 -不是吗 |
[06:50] | I have nothing! | 我什么都没有了 |
[06:52] | This pep talk is going in the wrong direction. | 这次加油鼓劲开始跑偏了 |
[06:54] | Do you know how hard it is to start a family at my age? | 你知道我这个年龄的女人要成家有多难吗 |
[06:57] | To find a guy at my age? | 找到一个如意郎君有多难吗 |
[06:59] | You don’t need a guy to start a family. | 你不需要男人来组建家庭 |
[07:01] | You’re Princess Carolyn. You can do anything. | 你是卡洛琳公主 可以做任何事 |
[07:03] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[07:05] | Look, the woods are dark and scary, | 听着 这片树林又黑又可怕 |
[07:08] | but the only way out is through. | 但走出去的唯一途径就是穿过它 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry. I got distracted by the woods. | 抱歉 我被这片小树林分了神 |
[07:14] | -What were we talking about? -No, you’re right. | -我们说到哪来着 -不 你说得对 |
[07:17] | The only way out is through. | 唯一的出路就是穿过黑暗 |
[07:19] | I gotta talk to BoJack. I gotta stop feeling sorry for myself. | 我得跟波杰克谈谈 我要停止自怨自艾 |
[07:23] | I’m Princess Carolyn. | 我是卡洛琳公主 |
[07:24] | That’s the spirit! | 就是这样 |
[07:25] | As my blood type always says, “B” Positive! | 就像我的血型经常说的 B须积极 |
[07:29] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -不知道 |
[07:32] | Hey, Doctor Picarello. | 嗨 皮卡雷洛医生 |
[07:34] | Doctor Picarello, are you okay? | 皮卡雷洛医生 你还好吗 |
[07:36] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[07:43] | So it turns out Vice Chancellor Laughing Gassy got rabies | 结果是副教授笑瓦斯在和一个老浣熊 |
[07:46] | from quarrelling with an old raccoon. | 吵架的时候患上了狂犬病 |
[07:48] | And then he started biting everyone, | 然后他开始咬大家 |
[07:50] | and now a bunch of them have rabies. | 现在一大群人都患上了狂犬病 |
[07:52] | Who could have predicted my innocent clown dentist venture | 谁能料到我单纯无害的小丑牙医事业 |
[07:55] | could turn into something so terrifying? | 会变成如此可怕的东西 |
[07:57] | I don’t see how this concerns me. | 没听出和我有什么关系 |
[07:59] | Yolanda, the only reason they’re in the woods at all | 尤兰达 他们会在树林里的唯一原因 |
[08:02] | is because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[08:03] | If people find out the Better Business Bureau is behind this, | 如果人们发现商业促进局的人是幕后人员 |
[08:06] | you don’t think you’ll be getting a buzz | 你觉得你不会得到 |
[08:08] | from the Business Branch of the Board of Better Bureaus? | 促进局商业分部的大力褒奖吗 |
[08:11] | You’re right! We have to do something before someone gets hurt. | 你说得对 我们要在有人受伤之前有所行动 |
[08:14] | Call me four out of five dentists, because I agree. | 叫我五分之四的牙医代表 因为我同意了 |
[08:18] | What? | 啥 |
[08:22] | Here we are. The rest of our lives. | 我们到了 在此度过余生 |
[08:25] | Yeah, wow. | 没错 哇 |
[08:27] | – Do you wanna go to Hawaii? – What? Right now? | -你想去夏威夷吗 -什么 现在吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah! When’s the last time we did something impulsive? | 是啊 我们有多久没有冲动行事了 |
[08:33] | Well, you did run for governor without giving it much– | 你前阵子还没怎么过脑子就竞选州长… |
[08:35] | I just think we could use a vacation. | 我只是觉得我们可以度个假 |
[08:36] | Things have been so crazy this last year. | 去年以来发生了太多疯狂的事 |
[08:38] | Before we start the rest of our lives, haven’t we earned a break? | 在我们在此度过余生之前 何不先休息一下 |
[08:41] | All right. Let’s go to Hawaii! | 好吧 出发去夏威夷 |
[08:43] | They got that bridge that’s just sitting there. | 他们修的桥还驾在那 |
[08:45] | – We might as well use it. – All right! Hawaii, here we come! | -我们可以利用一下 -好嘞 夏威夷我们来了 |
[08:48] | – All right! Hawaii! – Hawaii! | -我们来了 夏威夷 -夏威夷 |
[08:59] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[09:00] | As you know, one of the differences between agents and managers– | 你也知道经纪人和经理人之间的区别就是… |
[09:03] | – Oh, my God. Stop. Please stop. – I’m producing a new TV show. | -拜托你别说了 -我要制作一部新的电视剧 |
[09:06] | It’s a phenomenal script | 这是个精彩绝伦的剧本 |
[09:08] | which may or may not involve ghost or newts. | 可能有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋] 也可能没有 |
[09:10] | – Does it involve ghost or newts? – It may! | -里面有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋]吗 -可能有 |
[09:13] | – You haven’t read it, have you? – Read it? I’m producing it! | -你还没看吧 -何止看 我可是制作人 |
[09:17] | – Right. – It’s this gritty, hard-boiled mystery– | -是啊 -这是一个真实冷峻的推理故事 |
[09:20] | – I’m so sick of mysteries. -Right, well– | -我受够推理故事了 -好吧 |
[09:23] | They’re impossible to figure out. | 根本不可能想出结局 |
[09:24] | Then all of a sudden, some random detail | 但忽然间 就有某个细节 |
[09:26] | makes the hero remember a conversation | 使英雄主人公想起一段对话 |
[09:28] | that totally re-contextualizes everything, | 将所有线索串联起来 |
[09:29] | and then it all magically comes together. | 然后事件神奇地水落石出 |
[09:31] | – Sure, but– – It’s such bullshit. | -没错 可是… -根本一派胡言 |
[09:33] | Where’s my random detail | 能让我忽然想通一切的 |
[09:34] | that’s gonna suddenly make everything make sense? | 那个细节在哪里呢 |
[09:36] | Because I would love that. | 因为我极度需要 |
[09:37] | Well, this script is really special, | 这个剧本真的很特别 |
[09:39] | and everyone wants to play the lead, | 人人都想演主角 |
[09:41] | from Matthew McConaughey to Matthew Perry. | 从马修·麦康纳到马修·派瑞 |
[09:43] | – Matthew Perry? – Yeah. But I was thinking– | -马修·派瑞 -是啊 但我在想… |
[09:45] | Hold on. Matthew Perry… | 等等 马修·派瑞 |
[09:49] | Hey, BoJack, which one of these pictures more says, | 波杰克 哪张照片透露出 |
[09:53] | “This daughter looks like | “这个女儿看起来 |
[09:55] | a cool lady that I wanna have in my life”? | 是个不错的年轻女性 我希望生命里有她” |
[09:58] | Why do you ask? | 问这个干什么 |
[09:59] | I’m writing a letter to my mom and I want to include a picture. | 我在写信给我妈妈 我想附上一张照片 |
[10:02] | I’m going to send it to the adoption agency. | 我准备寄去收养机构 |
[10:04] | Maybe if they still have her address on file, | 他们可能还记录有她的地址 |
[10:06] | they can forward it to her. | 可以帮我转寄给她 |
[10:07] | Seems like a long shot. | 听起来机会渺茫 |
[10:08] | How about a better strategy is, don’t do that, | 不如换个更好的策略 别那样做 |
[10:10] | and then you won’t be disappointed when it doesn’t work out? | 这样失败时你就不会失望了 |
[10:13] | I’m trying everything. I don’t wanna look back at this | 我想试遍所有方法 我不想以后回想起来 |
[10:15] | and feel like the end of “Chandler’s List,” You know? | 觉得像《钱德勒的名单》结局一样 你懂吗 |
[10:17] | – You mean Schindler’s List. – Never saw it. | -你是说《辛德勒的名单》吧 -没看过 |
[10:19] | I’m talking about “Chandler’s List,” | 我说的是《钱德勒的名单》 |
[10:21] | the sketch from when Matthew Perry hosted SNL. | 马修·派瑞主持《周六夜现场》时的短剧 |
[10:23] | – Remind me? – Okay. | -提醒我一下 -好的 |
[10:24] | So it’s Chandler from Friends, | 《老友记》里的钱德勒 |
[10:26] | and it’s World War II, and he’s got this list. | 在二战期间有一份名单 |
[10:28] | And the whole time, he’s like, “I’m Chandler! | 他一直在想 “我可是钱德勒 |
[10:30] | Could I have a bigger list?” | 我能有份更长的名单吗” |
[10:32] | But then at the end, the war’s over, and he’s like… | 但到了最后 战争结束 他却想着 |
[10:34] | “Could I have had a bigger list?” | “我能有份更长的名单吗” |
[10:36] | He’s haunted because he feels like he could have done more. | 他备受困扰是因为他觉得他本可以做更多 |
[10:39] | You know, he’s like, | 你知道的 他在想 |
[10:40] | “Could I be any more feeling like I could have done more?” | “我能有更多情感吗 我能做到更多吗” |
[10:46] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[10:47] | Look, I’m trying to do you a favor here! | 我是想帮你 |
[11:01] | 收件人 碧翠丝 寄件人 波杰克 | |
[11:05] | 不住在这了 收件人 亨丽埃塔 寄件人 碧翠丝 | |
[11:25] | Yes. Get the magazine. | 太好了 拿到杂志了 |
[11:28] | What a fine addition to your waiting room. | 你的休息室多了一件好东西 |
[11:31] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:46] | What are we gonna do, Todd? | 我们该怎么办 陶德 |
[11:47] | Guys, let’s talk this out. | 各位 我们来谈谈 |
[11:58] | Run. Ouchie! Ouchie! | 快跑 好痛 好痛 |
[12:04] | – Oh, man. – I’ve never run that fast in my life. | -天呐 -我这辈子从没跑这么快过 |
[12:06] | – Me neither. – I gotta get in better shape. | -我也是 -我得减肥了 |
[12:08] | I keep saying I’m gonna run more, | 我总是说我会多跑跑步 |
[12:10] | but it’s just so hard to stay motivated. | 但保持积极性真的很难 |
[12:13] | Don’t “Hmm.” I’m talking to you. | 别发出那种声音 我在跟你说话呢 |
[12:22] | Can you not start and stop so much? | 你能不能不这么频繁地走走停停 |
[12:24] | I can’t control the traffic, darling. | 我又控制不了交通 亲爱的 |
[12:25] | When the car in front of me starts, | 我前面的车发动 |
[12:27] | I start. And when it stops, I stop. | 我就发动 前面的车停 我就停 |
[12:29] | Maybe you don’t have to start | 或许你不用在每次你前面的车发动时 |
[12:30] | every time the car in front of you starts, | 你就踩油门 |
[12:32] | because you know it’s gonna stop again anyway. | 因为反正它也会再停下来的 |
[12:34] | – You could leave a little space. – Okay. | -你可以和它拉开点距离 -好吧 |
[12:37] | And another car just cut in front of me | 这样就有辆车会插到我前面来 |
[12:40] | because I left a little space. | 因为我拉开了一点距离 |
[12:42] | Well, I’m sorry, but I’m getting carsick. | 很抱歉 但我开始晕车了 |
[12:44] | Okay. I’m gonna get some gas. | 好吧 我去加点油 |
[12:53] | All right. I got the lowdown. | 好吧 我弄明白了 |
[12:54] | First of all, very important, I got you this flattened penny. | 首先 很重要 我给你买了这个纪念币 |
[12:57] | I will cherish it always. | 我会永远珍惜它的 |
[12:59] | – I’m sorry for being annoying before. – Don’t worry about it. | -很抱歉我之前很惹人烦 -别在意 |
[13:02] | Here’s the deal. | 这么着 |
[13:03] | With this traffic, we can stay on our current trajectory | 现在这么堵 我们可以继续原路程 |
[13:06] | and get to Hawaii just in time to spend two luxurious hours | 到了夏威夷刚好能在檀香山斯蒂尔顿酒店 |
[13:09] | at the Honolulu Stilton, and then turn around and come back, | 享受两小时的奢华时光 然后掉头回家 |
[13:11] | or we can hang out here at the Thrifty Lodge | 或者我们可以在去夏威夷半途上的朴素旅馆住下 |
[13:14] | at this charming halfway to Hawaii rest area and gas park. | 在这风景迷人的公路休息区和加油站共度时光 |
[13:19] | Excuse me, we would like your finest room, please. | 打扰一下 我们要这里最好的房间 |
[13:21] | All our rooms are the same. | 所有房间都是一样的 |
[13:23] | What kind of cuisine is on premises? | 这里提供什么样的餐点呢 |
[13:25] | There’s a deli at the gas station across the street. | 街对面的加油站有个熟食店 |
[13:28] | – And what are your spa hours? – There’s no spa. | -温泉浴场几点开放 -没有温泉浴场 |
[13:30] | Okay, if I wanted to have a big gala, | 如果我想办大型晚会 |
[13:32] | could I use your grand ballroom for that, | 可以用你们的大宴会厅吗 |
[13:34] | or is that booked months in advance? | 还是说需要提前几个月预定呢 |
[13:35] | I could settle for a demi-ballroom in a pinch, | 必要的时候我可以勉强接受小宴会厅 |
[13:37] | but attire will be formal, I don’t wanna upstage the venue. | 但都是正装出席 场地也不能太寒酸 |
[13:40] | We have zero ballrooms in this Thrifty Lodge. | 这家节俭旅馆没有宴会厅 |
[13:42] | I see. This will do nicely. | 明白了 这样就很好 |
[13:46] | Didn’t you tell me once you always wanted a ballroom? | 你是不是说过一直都想要一个宴会厅 |
[13:48] | Actually, no. What I wanted was a Belle-room. | 其实不是的 我想要的是贝尔屋 |
[13:52] | What is that? Like a room full of bells? | 那是什么 装满铃铛[谐音]的房间吗 |
[13:54] | It’s a room full of big books, with big windows and a ladder, | 是装满大部头书籍 还有大窗户和梯子 |
[13:57] | like Belle got in Beauty and the Beast. | 就像《美女与野兽》里贝尔得到的房间 |
[13:59] | – And it’s called a Belle-room? – It’s called a library. | -它的名字就叫贝尔屋吗 -是藏书室 |
[14:02] | But I called it a Belle-room because it was magical. | 但我叫它贝尔屋 因为它太神奇了 |
[14:05] | And since it was a name I made up for a room that wasn’t real, | 因为这是我为一个虚构的房间编的名字 |
[14:07] | that meant that it was just mine. | 那就意味着它只属于我自己 |
[14:09] | That’s adora-Belle. | 太可爱了 宝”贝尔” |
[14:11] | – Hey, Seaborn! Seaborn! – What’s that? | -西伯恩 西伯恩 -什么 |
[14:13] | You’re Seaborn’s Seahorse Milk, right? | 你是西伯恩海马奶代言人对吧 |
[14:15] | Ha! That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:16] | Oh, man! Can I get a shellfie? | 天呐 我可以和你”甲自拍”吗 |
[14:18] | That’s like a shellfish version of a selfie. | 就是甲壳类动物的自拍 |
[14:21] | Go, take a picture. | 去吧 去拍照片 |
[14:23] | It’ll make their day. | 会让他们很开心的 |
[14:24] | – You sure? You don’t mind? – I’ll be in the room. | -你确定不介意吗 -我在房间等你 |
[14:26] | Don’t stay out with your new friends too late. | 别和你的新朋友玩得太晚了 |
[14:28] | Hey, guys. I’m coming down. What other of my things do you like? | 伙计们 我来了 你们还喜欢我什么地方 |
[14:35] | Okay, so… | 然后 |
[15:06] | So the supplier said, “I really oughta give Iowa a try.” | 供应商说”我真的应该去爱荷华州试试” |
[15:09] | But I said, “Buddy, Kansas City’s about as far as I can go.” | 但我说”兄弟 我最远只能到堪萨斯城” |
[15:12] | Long story short, we’re meeting in St. Louis. | 长话短说 我们要在圣路易斯见面 |
[15:17] | I need to talk to Hollyhock! | 我要和霍莉霍克说话 |
[15:18] | – She’s not here. – You have to let me see her. | -她不在这里 -你们一定要让我见她 |
[15:19] | Please, I flew all the way here and it’s Wichita, | 求你们了 我一路坐飞机到威奇托市来 |
[15:22] | so it’s not like I got other shit to do in Wichita. | 我在威奇托也没有别的事要做 |
[15:25] | No one told you to come here. | 没人让你来 |
[15:27] | You’re the one who likes foreign movies, right? | 你是那个喜欢外国电影的对吧 |
[15:28] | That part in Amelie, where she listens to the guy’s story? | 记得《天使爱美丽》里她听人讲故事的片段吗 |
[15:31] | This is that part. And I’m the guy with the story. | 这就是那个片段 我就是讲故事的人 |
[15:33] | And I need you to be Amelie right now. | 我现在需要你当我的爱美丽 |
[15:35] | I don’t like foreign movies. I like foreign films. | 我不喜欢外国电影 我喜欢外国影片 |
[15:39] | Okay, you’re impossible. | 好吧 你真是很荒唐了 |
[15:40] | The rest of you, please, just listen for a second. | 余下的人 麻烦你们再听我说几句 |
[15:42] | I know you hate me. | 我知道你们讨厌我 |
[15:43] | But for Hollyhock, please, listen. | 但是拜托为了霍莉霍克 听一下 |
[15:48] | So the whole time she’s staying with me, | 所以这段时间 她一直和我待在一起 |
[15:50] | it doesn’t make sense, right? | 但是这不合理呀 不是吗 |
[15:51] | If I’m her father, where is her mother? | 如果我是她的爸爸 那她妈妈哪去了呢 |
[15:52] | Well, that’s an extremely heteronormative way | 这种看问题的方式可真是 |
[15:54] | – of looking at things. – No, I’m saying, medically, | -太异性恋了 -不 我是说 医学上 |
[15:56] | where is the woman I had sex with that made her be born? | 和我上床然后生下霍莉霍克的那个女人在哪呢 |
[15:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:00] | That’s why Hollyhock came to L.A. in the first place. | 这是一开始霍莉霍克来洛杉矶的原因 |
[16:02] | Okay… | 然后呢 |
[16:03] | But then I thought, “What if I’m not her father?” | 然后我就想到 “如果我不是她爸爸呢” |
[16:06] | You’re not her father. We are her fathers. | 你不是她爸爸 我们才是她爸爸 |
[16:08] | You’re her fathers. Yeah. I know, I know. | 你们是 我知道 我知道 |
[16:09] | Eight of you, each have your own cute thing, I get it. | 你们八个 个个都很在意这个 我明白 |
[16:11] | My point is, Hollyhock and I have the same DNA, | 我的意思是 霍莉霍克和我有同样的DNA |
[16:14] | but that doesn’t mean I’m her father. | 但这不证明我就是她父亲 |
[16:16] | You’re not. Because being a father isn’t just– | 你不是 因为做一个父亲 不仅仅是 |
[16:19] | God, I feel like you are willfully misunderstanding me. | 天哪 我感觉你们在故意误解我的意思 |
[16:21] | What I am saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[16:22] | I’m not even her father biologically. | 我甚至在生物学上都不是她的父亲 |
[16:24] | – Excuse me? – My father is her father. | -什么 -我的爸爸是她的爸爸 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | I went to every hospital and county clerk house in L.A. | 我去了洛杉矶的每一家医院和县办公室 |
[16:30] | I waited in lines, filled out forms, | 我排了很多队 填了很多表 |
[16:32] | talked to anyone who would talk to me. | 问了所有能说上话的人 |
[16:33] | I wouldn’t rest | 直到我知道 |
[16:34] | until I knew I’d done everything I could. | 我做了所有能做的事 我才停下来 |
[16:36] | But there was no record of a little horse girl | 但是 没有一个小马女孩 |
[16:39] | born on Hollyhock’s birthday… | 在霍利霍克生日那天出生 |
[16:40] | Okay, so? | 所以呢 |
[16:41] | …in L.A., because Hollyhock wasn’t born in L.A. | 在洛杉矶没有 因为她不是在洛杉矶出生的 |
[16:44] | She was born in San Francisco. | 她是在旧金山出生的 |
[16:46] | I got a little bug in my brain | 我脑子里的一点点疑惑 |
[16:47] | that my father knocked up the help. | 是我父亲帮我搞明白了 |
[16:49] | So I went up there, | 所以我就去了旧金山 |
[16:50] | and I did the whole thing again, and I found it. | 把那一堆事情又做了一遍 然后我找到了 |
[16:51] | The birth certificate with her mother’s name, | 写着她母亲名字的出生证明 |
[16:54] | clear as day, Henrietta Platchkey. | 一清二楚地写着 亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽 |
[16:56] | – That’s– – But where is she now, right? | -那是 -不过 她现在在哪呢 |
[16:58] | Looked her up on Facebook. | 我在脸书上查了一下她 |
[17:00] | I know what you think: | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[17:01] | “BoJack Horseman has a Facebook account?” | “马男波杰克也有脸书账号” |
[17:02] | Obviously, I didn’t, because the Internet is for nerds. | 显然我没有 因为只有电脑迷才上网 |
[17:05] | But I know it’s a good way to find people, | 但我知道这是一个找人的好办法 |
[17:06] | so I set up an account, and I found her. | 所以我注册了一个账号 然后找到了她 |
[17:08] | She lives in Minneapolis. She’s a nurse. | 她住在明尼阿波利斯 是名护士 |
[17:11] | Her phone number was on her Facebook page. | 电话号码在脸书页面上 |
[17:12] | And I wanted Hollyhock to have it. | 我希望霍莉霍克能知道这个 |
[17:15] | – You did all that? – She has to know. | -这些都是你做的 -她必须知道 |
[17:17] | You don’t have to tell her I was here. | 你不用告诉她我来过 |
[17:18] | I’ll stay out of her life forever. | 我会永远离开她的生活 |
[17:19] | You can tell her I’m an asshole. | 你可以跟她讲我是个混蛋 |
[17:21] | Say you found this on your own. | 说这是你自己发现的 |
[17:22] | I don’t care, but you have to tell her. Please. | 我不在乎 但你必须告诉她 务必 |
[17:26] | #@¥%……&&**&……%%¥ Whittagut dittagoo yittagoo gittaguys thittagink? | |
[17:30] | *&…#…%¥¥#)()#@ Hittagollittagy-hittagock’s stittagill frittagail. | |
[17:33] | – Guys– – Littaget’s jittagust | -伙计们 -*&……@# |
[17:35] | ~@&……%¥* tittagell hittagim whittagut | |
[17:36] | &@#%¥#@*()* hittagee wittagants tittagoo hittageer. | |
[17:39] | – All right, BoJack. We’ll tell her. -Yeah? | -好吧波杰克 我们会告诉她的 -是吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah. But you need to leave. Right now. | 是的 但你要离开 现在 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:48] | 为你的生命奔跑 逃离疯狂小丑医生 | |
[17:51] | Welcome to the best workout routine in L.A. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶最棒的健身处 |
[17:54] | Nothing motivates like fear. | 没什么比恐惧更能激发人了 |
[17:56] | So remember, once you’re in there, don’t stop running. | 所以记住 只要你在这儿 千万别停下 |
[17:59] | If the clown dentists catch you, they will bite you, | 如果小丑医生捉住你了 他们就会咬你 |
[18:01] | and they have very healthy teeth. | 而且他们的牙口很健康 |
[18:04] | Okay, but not really, right? | 好吧 但那不是真的 对吧 |
[18:06] | Nope, really. They will actually bite you, | 不 是真的 他们真的会咬你 |
[18:08] | and they do actually have rabies. | 而且他们真的有狂犬病 |
[18:10] | Wow, guess I’m gonna really have to run. | 我猜这次我真的得跑起来了 |
[18:13] | No more excuses. This is great. | 再也没借口了 这真是好极了 |
[18:15] | Exactly! And don’t forget… have fun in there! | 正是如此 而且别忘了 玩的开心 |
[18:19] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s go. | -来吧 -走 |
[18:25] | 更佳 现在是恐惧驱动的健身项目 | |
[18:25] | Well, you did it. You made a better business. | 你做到了 你做了笔更好的生意 |
[18:28] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[18:29] | Between your no-nonsense approach | 结合你的非荒谬型方案 |
[18:31] | and my the-regular-amount-of-nonsense approach, | 和我的正常程度荒谬型方案 |
[18:34] | we make a pretty good team. | 我们是个很棒的团队 |
[18:36] | Yes. I’m going back to my job. | 是的 我要回去继续工作了 |
[18:38] | But if anything happens here and you need me, | 但如果这儿有什么事 你需要我 |
[18:40] | or if you just wanna hang out again, | 或者你只是想再出去逛逛 |
[18:43] | grab a drink, you should call me sometime. | 喝点饮料 就打我电话 |
[18:45] | Oh, um, I should tell you, I’m actually asexual. | 我应该告诉你 我其实是性冷淡 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I know. So am I. That’s why I’m asking you out. | 我知道 我也是 所以我才约你出去 |
[18:53] | – Oh! Uh, okay. – Okay. Goodbye. | -好吧 -好 拜拜 |
[19:12] | – I have to talk to you. – Make yourself at home. | -我必须和你谈谈 -你随意 |
[19:14] | I screwed up. I’m sorry. | 我搞砸了 我很抱歉 |
[19:16] | I promised you’d do this show. | 我答应人家你要演这个剧 |
[19:18] | I don’t know why. I just… I needed something– | 不知道为什么 我想要… |
[19:21] | – I’ll do it. – What? | -我会演的 -什么 |
[19:22] | You want me to do it, I’ll do it. | 你想让我演 我会演的 |
[19:24] | God knows you’ve done enough for me. | 你已经为我做的够多了 |
[19:27] | What’s wrong? I said I’d do it. | 怎么了 我说了我会演的 |
[19:29] | It’s just really hard to need people. | 有求于人真不容易 |
[19:33] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是… |
[19:35] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Eh, it’ll be good for me to get out of the house anyway. | 对我来说走出这间房就是件好事 |
[19:40] | You want a drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[19:41] | – Water. – Water? “Water” You pregnant? | -水 -水吗 你怀孕了吗 |
[19:44] | Very much not so. | 真不是 |
[19:46] | – I heard you got a new boyfriend. – We broke up. | -听说你交了新男友 -分手了 |
[19:49] | Sounds like an asshole. | 真混蛋 |
[19:51] | He was actually the first guy I ever dated who wasn’t an asshole. | 其实他是我交往过第一个不算混蛋的人 |
[19:55] | Well, onwards and upwards. | 步步高升 |
[19:57] | I heard you had a kid living with you? | 你有个小孩和你住一起吗 |
[19:59] | No. She’s got these adopted dads. | 不 她有那么多养父 |
[20:02] | They’re total dicks, but they take care of her. | 他们很操蛋 但会照顾她 |
[20:04] | She’ll have a good life. | 她会幸福的 |
[20:06] | You ever think of adopting? | 你想过领养吗 |
[20:09] | – More and more lately. – You should. You’d be a good mom. | -最近总想 -你会是个好妈妈 |
[20:12] | – The world needs good moms. – I’ll take that under advisement. | -世界需要好妈妈 -我会当建议考虑 |
[20:17] | Well, I guess I’ll see you on set. | 那我们片厂见 |
[20:19] | I’m looking forward to it. | 翘首以盼 |
[20:27] | Now, back to normal. Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. | 回归往常 戴安和花生酱先生 |
[20:31] | Here we are. The rest of our lives. | 到啦 我们的余生 |
[20:33] | I wanna show you something. | 给你看个东西 |
[20:36] | I had the contractor put this together | 我们走了后让承包人 |
[20:37] | – while we were gone. – Close your eyes. | -都装好啦 -闭上眼睛 |
[20:39] | – Okay… – All right. Open them. | -好… -好了 睁开 |
[20:42] | – Oh, my God! It’s– – Pretty cool, huh? | -天呐…这…-很棒吧 |
[20:45] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[20:46] | It’s what you always wanted, right? | 这是你一直向往的 对吗 |
[20:48] | It’s too much. I didn’t want it like this. | 太过了 我没想过要这个样子 |
[20:51] | – Like what? – I don’t know. I’m sorry. | -什么样子 -我不知道 抱歉 |
[20:53] | This is great. I’m sorry. | 很好 不过 |
[20:56] | Why would you think I would like this? | 你为什么觉得我会喜欢这个样子 |
[20:57] | Because you told me this is what you always dreamed of? | 因为你说过这是你一直想要的 |
[21:00] | I don’t like big gestures like this! | 我不喜欢这么浮夸 |
[21:02] | – How many times have I–? – Yeah, but this is– | -我说过多少遍… -但是… |
[21:04] | This was a fantasy, something that belonged to me. | 这本应该是属于我的美好幻想 |
[21:08] | Why couldn’t you have asked me– | 你为什么就不能先问问我… |
[21:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry I ever try to surprise you, | 很抱歉给你准备了惊喜 |
[21:11] | or do nice things. | 想要让你开心 |
[21:12] | Do you know how much it cost to get 5,000 fake books? | 你知道准备五千本假书花了多少钱吗 |
[21:14] | So I’m the bitch? Is that what you– | 所以婊子是我咯 这就是你… |
[21:16] | I’m sorry that I wanted to make our home | 我很抱歉我想让我们的家 |
[21:18] | feel like a place that you would want to live | 让你住得更舒适 |
[21:20] | that could be yours as well as mine! | 成为你和我的小窝 |
[21:22] | Why is that so important to you? | 你为什么如此在意这个 |
[21:24] | Because otherwise, it feels like you’re a guest. | 因为我不这么做 就会感觉你像个客人 |
[21:26] | And unlike the talking candlestick | 并且我不想让你 |
[21:27] | in the aforementioned Disney film, | 变成之前我们说到的 |
[21:29] | I don’t want you to be that. | 迪斯尼电影中会说话的烛台 |
[21:31] | It makes me feel shitty. | 这会让我感觉很糟 |
[21:32] | Like you’re just visiting here, | 就好像你只是来做客 |
[21:33] | until the next thing and you’re gonna leave me | 等你觉得厌烦或者找到更好的 |
[21:35] | when you get bored or you find something better. | 就会马上离开我 |
[21:37] | Like Katrina did. Like Jessica did. | 就像卡特里娜 就像杰西卡 |
[21:39] | You can’t use your ex-wives against me. | 你不能拿你的前妻们来怼我 |
[21:42] | I’m just telling you how I feel. | 我是在告诉你我的感受 |
[21:44] | I was trying to do a nice thing for you. | 我只是想对你好一点 |
[21:46] | This is not how I thought this would go at all. | 我完全没想到会是这种情况 |
[21:50] | Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. Back to normal, right? | 戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常 对吗 |
[21:55] | You know, sometimes I feel | 有时我感觉 |
[21:56] | like our marriage is like a magic eye poster. | 我们的婚姻就像一张三维立体画 |
[21:59] | – I love those things. – I know. | -我喜欢那些东西 -我知道 |
[22:01] | And it’s messy. And at first glance, | 乱糟糟的 第一眼看上去 |
[22:03] | it doesn’t seem to make any sense. | 那些图案什么都不是 |
[22:05] | And it’s hard to figure out. | 很难搞懂到底画了些什么 |
[22:07] | But sometimes, | 但是有时候 |
[22:09] | if you squint at it just right, everything lines up, | 如果你眼睛眯得刚刚好 会看到一切都井然有序 |
[22:12] | and it’s the most perfect… beautiful, amazing thing. | 那是最完美…漂亮 惊艳的东西 |
[22:17] | Yeah. I know what you mean. | 对 我懂你的意思 |
[22:19] | But… | 但是… |
[22:21] | I’m so tired of squinting. | 我讨厌眯眼睛看东西 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | Oh, Christ. | 我的天 |
[22:47] | Hollyhock. | 霍莉霍克 |
[22:48] | – How are you? – Listen… | -你好吗 -听着… |
[22:50] | I wanted to thank you for finding my mom. | 我想谢谢你帮我找到我妈 |
[22:52] | – They told you? – Not exactly. | -他们告诉你了吗 -不是 |
[22:54] | They have this secret dad language they think I don’t understand, | 他们说的是隐晦的大人语言 以为我听不懂 |
[22:57] | but it’s super obvious what they’re saying. | 但是他们说的什么超级明显 |
[23:00] | You’re too smart for your own good. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[23:02] | So, yeah, I’ve been talking to Henrietta on the phone | 我和亨丽埃塔通过电话了 |
[23:06] | and she seems really nice. | 感觉她人很好 |
[23:08] | Really? Wow! | 真的吗 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna visit her in Minneapolis. I’m at the airport right now. | 我要去明尼阿波利斯见她 我现在在机场 |
[23:12] | Right now? That’s incredible. | 现在吗 太不可思议了 |
[23:14] | No, what’s incredible is this place at the airport | 不可思议的是 在机场这个鬼地方 |
[23:17] | charged me ten dollars for a cup of fruit. | 我点了一个水果杯 他们收了我十美金 |
[23:19] | – What? – And get this. | -什么 -然后我发现 |
[23:21] | It’s like 90 percent honeydew. | 里面90%都是哈密瓜 |
[23:23] | Are you kidding me? Why? | 你开玩笑的吧 怎么会 |
[23:24] | What on-the-go jet-setter’s | 那些忙忙碌碌的空中飞人 |
[23:26] | demanding more honeydew in his or her fruit cup? | 要更多的哈密瓜放在水果杯里吗 |
[23:29] | Nobody ever wants honeydew, it’s always there. | 没有人想要哈密瓜 但是一直都有 |
[23:31] | It is literally the worst part of everything it’s in. | 什么东西里面都有哈密瓜 简直不能再糟糕了 |
[23:33] | It’s like the Jared Leto of fruits. | 就像水果中的”杰瑞德·莱托” |
[23:35] | Thank you. Exactly. | 没错 你说对了 |
[23:39] | Well… | 好吧… |
[23:40] | Anyway, they’re about to start boarding, so… | 不管怎样 要开始登机了 |
[23:43] | Hollyhock, I’m sorry I didn’t take better care of you. | 霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 我没有照顾好你 |
[23:46] | I shouldn’t have moved in with you. | 我不应该搬进去跟你一起住的 |
[23:48] | It was maybe too much too fast. | 或许真的太多太快 |
[23:50] | – Yeah. – But it wasn’t all bad. | -好吧 -但也并非全是坏事 |
[23:52] | I mean, yeah, I got secretly drugged for months on | 我是说 虽然我莫名其妙嗑药嗑了好几个月 |
[23:55] | end to the point I was living a nightmare | 过上了噩梦般的生活 |
[23:56] | in which I couldn’t recognize my own body | 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[23:58] | or understand what was happening to my brain, but, | 也不明白我的脑子怎么了 |
[24:01] | other than that, it was a pretty chill experience. | 但是 除此之外 都是不错的经历 |
[24:03] | I should have protected you. | 我应该保护好你的 |
[24:04] | I really wanted to be a good dad to you, Hollyhock. | 我真的想做你的好爸爸的 霍莉霍克 |
[24:07] | Well, turns out you’re not my dad at all. | 结果你根本不是我的爸爸 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Good thing, I guess. | 没错 我觉得这是好事 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Good thing. | 没错 是好事 |
[24:15] | So, uh, Minneapolis, huh? Did you rent a car or a cab? | 明尼阿波利斯是吗 你租车还是打车 |
[24:19] | BoJack, it’s all taken care of. I gotta go. | 波杰克 一切都已经办妥了 我得走了 |
[24:22] | Is there anything, uh, I can do? | 有没有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[24:24] | I can upgrade your seats, or… or send you better fruit. | 我可以帮你升舱 或者给你来一份更好的水果 |
[24:26] | BoJack, look, I never needed you to be a dad. | 波杰克 听着 你不用像我爸爸一样照顾我 |
[24:30] | I’m going to be fine. | 我一切都很好 |
[24:31] | I told you from the beginning, I have eight dads. | 一开始我就告诉你了 我有八个爸爸 |
[24:33] | Yeah. Yeah. Good. | 没错 好事 |
[24:37] | But… I’ve never had a brother. | 但是…我从来没有哥哥 |