英文名称:The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | – Watch it! – Sorry, darling. | -小心点 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[02:05] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[02:46] | Mind if I join you? | 我可以坐这吗 |
[02:48] | I’ll have the same. | 和他的一样 |
[02:56] | I should introduce myself. My name is Gandalf. | 自我介绍下 我叫甘道夫 |
[03:00] | Gandalf the Grey. | 灰袍巫师甘道夫 |
[03:02] | I know who you are. | 我听说过你 |
[03:03] | Well, now, this is a fine chance. | 碰到你真巧 |
[03:09] | What brings Thorin Oakenshield to Bree? | 什么风把索林·橡木盾吹来了布里 |
[03:15] | I receive words | 我收到消息 |
[03:17] | that my father have been seen wandering in the wilds near Dunland. | 有人看到我父亲在登兰德荒野游荡 |
[03:23] | I went looking, found no sign of him. | 我去找过 但一无所获 |
[03:27] | Thorin, it’s been a long time since anything | 索林 很久以来 |
[03:30] | but rumor was heard of Thrain. | 瑟莱因的消息都只是谣言 |
[03:32] | He still lives, I am sure of it. | 他还活着 我敢保证 |
[03:40] | My father came to see you before he went missing. | 我父亲失踪前拜访过你 |
[03:43] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[03:45] | I urged him to march upon Erebor. | 我敦促他进军艾雷博 |
[03:48] | To gather the seven armies of dwarves. | 集合矮人的七支大军 |
[03:51] | To destroy the dragon and take back the Lonely Mountain. | 消灭恶龙 收复孤山 |
[03:55] | And I would say the same to you, take back your homeland. | 我也要同样敦促你 去收复家园 |
[04:04] | This is no chance meeting, is it, Gandalf? | 你不是碰巧遇到我吧 甘道夫 |
[04:08] | No. | 不 |
[04:10] | It is not. | 不是 |
[04:12] | The Lonely Mountain troubles me, Thorin. | 孤山一直困扰着我 索林 |
[04:15] | That dragon has sat there long enough. | 恶龙盘踞得太久 |
[04:17] | Sooner or later, darker minds will turn towards Erebor. | 会引来更加邪恶的力量 |
[04:22] | I ran into some unsavory characters whilst travelling along Greenway. | 我顺绿色大道南下时 遇到了些讨厌的生物 |
[04:28] | They mistook me for a vagabond. | 把我当成了流浪汉 |
[04:30] | I imagine they regreted that. | 他们肯定后悔了 |
[04:32] | One of them was carrying a message. | 他们还带了个信 |
[04:37] | It is Black Speech. | 这是黑语言[魔多语] |
[04:42] | – He promised as payment. – For what? | -这是悬赏 -悬赏什么 |
[04:47] | Your head. | 你的人头 |
[04:50] | Someone wants you dead. | 有人想要你死 |
[04:53] | Thorin, you could wait no longer, | 索林 你不能再等了 |
[04:56] | you are the heir to the throne of Durin. | 你是杜林王座的继承人 |
[04:59] | Unite the armies of the Dwarves. | 召集矮人军队 |
[05:01] | Together you have the might and power to retake Erebor. | 齐心协力 去夺回艾雷博 |
[05:06] | Summon a meeting of the seven Dwarf families, | 召集七大矮人家族的会议 |
[05:08] | demand they stand by their oath. | 要求他们信守誓言 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1246个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:240个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:135个,托福词汇:166个,考研词汇:259个,专四词汇:198个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:447个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:10] | The Seven Armies sworn an oath to the one | 七大家族的军队 |
[05:12] | who wields the King’s Jewel, the Arkenstone. | 只效忠手握阿肯宝钻的人 |
[05:16] | It is the only thing that will unite them, | 只有帝王珍宝才能联合他们 |
[05:18] | and in case you have forgotten, that jewel was stolen by Smaug. | 而且 那宝石已经被斯矛革偷走了 |
[05:26] | What if I were to help you reclaim it? | 如果我帮助你找回它呢 |
[05:30] | How? The Arkenstone lies half a world away, | 怎么找 宝石远在半个中土世界之外 |
[05:35] | buried beneath the feet of a fire-breathing dragon. | 在那只火龙的魔掌中 |
[05:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:40] | Which is why we’re going to need a burglar. | 所以我们需要一个盗贼 |
[06:43] | – How close is the pack? – Too close. | -半兽人狼群有多远 -非常近 |
[06:46] | Couple of leagues, no more. | 只有几里格 |
[06:48] | But that’s not the worst of it. | 但还有更要命的 |
[06:49] | They will smell us, pick our scent. | 他们会嗅到我们的气味的 |
[06:50] | Not yet but they will do. | 现在还没 不过迟早会的 |
[06:51] | We have another problem. | 我们还有别的麻烦 |
[06:52] | Did they see you? | 他们看见你了吗 |
[06:54] | – They saw you? – No. That’s not it. | -看见了你吗 -不 不是这个 |
[06:56] | What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse. | 我怎么说的 安静得像只老鼠 |
[06:59] | Excellent burglar material. | 天生是块盗贼的料 |
[07:00] | Would you listen? Will you just listen? | 听我说 都听我说话 |
[07:03] | I’m trying to tell you there is something else out there. | 我要说的是 外面还有其他东西 |
[07:08] | What form did it take, like a bear? | 它什么样子 像头熊吗 |
[07:14] | Yes, but bigger, much bigger. | 对 但更大 大得多 |
[07:17] | You knew about this beast? | 你认识那野兽吗 |
[07:20] | I say we double back. | 我觉得应该原路返回 |
[07:22] | We will be run down by a pack of wolves. | 那会被兽人追上的 |
[07:24] | There is a house, it’s not far from here, | 有栋房子 离这不远 |
[07:28] | where we might take refuge. | 可供我们躲避 |
[07:32] | Whose house? | 谁的房子 |
[07:33] | – A friend or foe? – Neither. | -是敌是友 -都不是 |
[07:38] | He will help us, or, he will kill us. | 他也许会帮助我们 也许会杀了我们 |
[07:43] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有其他选择吗 |
[07:47] | None. | 没有 |
[08:07] | This way, quickly! | 这边 快跑 |
[08:09] | Move! | 走 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:19] | In the house! | 进房子里 |
[08:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:31] | Come on, get inside. | 快点 进去 |
[08:46] | Open the door! | 打开门 |
[08:48] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[08:59] | Push! | 用力推 |
[09:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:13] | That is our host. | 我们的房主 |
[09:19] | His name is Beorn. | 他叫贝荣 |
[09:23] | And he’s a skin-changer. | 他是个变形人 |
[09:27] | Sometimes he’s a huge black bear, | 有时是头壮硕的黑熊 |
[09:30] | sometimes he’s a great strong man. | 有时是个高大强壮的男人 |
[09:32] | The bear is unpredictable, but the man can be reasoned with. | 黑熊喜怒无常 但变成人 他还是讲道理的 |
[09:36] | However, he’s not over fond of Dwarves. | 不过 他不太喜欢矮人 |
[09:43] | – He’s leaving. – Come away from there! | -他走了 -离门远一点 |
[09:47] | It’s not natural, none of it! | 它不正常 这都不正常 |
[09:50] | It’s obvious, he’s under some dark spell. | 他肯定被黑魔法控制了 |
[09:53] | Don’t be a fool. He’s under no enchantment but his own. | 别犯傻 那是他自己的变形术 |
[09:57] | All right, now. Get some sleep, all of you. | 好了 现在 大家休息吧 |
[10:01] | You’ll be safe here tonight. | 今晚你们在这儿是安全的 |
[10:07] | I hope. | 但愿 |
[11:59] | Ash nazg durbatuluk | 至尊戒 驭众戒 |
[12:03] | Ash nazg gimbatul | 至尊戒 寻众戒 |
[12:07] | Ash nazg thrakatuluk | 至尊魔戒引众戒 |
[12:11] | Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul | 黑暗之中锁众戒 |
[14:50] | So you are the one they call Oakenshield. | 你就是那个橡木盾 |
[14:54] | Tell me, why is Azorg the Defiler hunting you? | 告诉我 为什么亵渎者阿佐格要追杀你 |
[15:00] | You know of Azorg. How? | 你认识阿佐格 怎么回事 |
[15:04] | My people were the first to live in the mountains. | 我的族人最先在山中定居 |
[15:08] | Before the Orcs came down from the north. | 远在兽人南下之前 |
[15:11] | The Defiler killed most of my family. | 亵渎者几乎杀光了我的家人 |
[15:15] | But some he enslaved. | 只留了几个做奴隶 |
[15:17] | Not for work, you understand? | 不是做苦力 明白吗 |
[15:20] | But for sport. | 是为了娱乐 |
[15:23] | Caging skin-changers and torturing them seemed to amuse him. | 他似乎觉得折磨变形人是种消遣 |
[15:30] | There are others like you? | 还有像你这样的人吗 |
[15:33] | Once there were many. | 曾经有很多 |
[15:35] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[15:38] | Now there’s only one. | 只剩一个了 |
[15:42] | You need to reach the mountain before the last days of autumn. | 你们要在秋天结束前抵达孤山 |
[15:47] | Before Durin’s Day falls, yes. | 对 在杜林之日前 |
[15:50] | You’re running out of time. | 你们没多少时间了 |
[15:52] | Which is why we must go through Mirkwood. | 所以我们必须穿过黑森林 |
[15:55] | A darkness lies upon that forest. | 有阴影笼罩着黑森林 |
[15:58] | Foul things creep beneath those trees. | 邪恶在林间滋生 |
[16:02] | There is an alliance between the Orcs of Moria | 墨瑞亚的兽人和多尔戈多的亡灵法师 |
[16:05] | and the Necromancer in Dol Guldur. | 结成了同盟 |
[16:08] | I would not venture there, except in great need. | 我不会冒险去那里 除非迫不得已 |
[16:12] | We will take the Elven road. That path is too safe. | 我们走精灵之路 那里再安全不过 |
[16:16] | Safe? | 安全 |
[16:17] | The Wood-elves in Mirkwood are not like their kin. | 木精灵与其他精灵不同 |
[16:20] | They’re less wise and more dangerous. | 他们没那么睿智 却更加危险 |
[16:25] | But it matters not. | 但这不重要 |
[16:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:30] | These lands are crawling with Orcs. | 这片土地到处都是兽人 |
[16:34] | Their numbers are growing. | 他们的数量越来越多 |
[16:37] | And you’re on foot, you will never reach the forest alive. | 你们徒步前行 永远到不了森林的 |
[16:47] | I don’t like Dwarves. | 我不喜欢矮人 |
[16:50] | They are greedy, and blind. | 他们贪婪又盲目 |
[16:54] | Blind to the lives of those they deem lesser than their own. | 瞧不起他们眼中的劣等生物 |
[17:06] | But Orcs I hate more. | 但我更恨兽人 |
[17:10] | What do you need? | 你们需要什么 |
[17:17] | Go now, while you have the light. | 快走吧 趁着天色还早 |
[17:21] | Your hunters are not far behind. | 追杀你们的人就在后面 |
[17:47] | The Elven Gate. | 精灵之门 |
[17:50] | Here lies our path through Mirkwood. | 这就是去往黑森林的路 |
[17:53] | No sign of the Orcs. We have luck on our side. | 没有兽人的踪迹 算我们走运 |
[18:04] | Set the ponies loose. Let them return to their master. | 把马匹放走 让它们去找主人 |
[18:11] | This forest feels… | 这座森林好像 |
[18:14] | sick. | 病了 |
[18:16] | As if there’s a disease lies upon it. | 像是被疾病困扰 |
[18:21] | Is there no way around? | 没有其他路可走了吗 |
[18:22] | Not unless we go to 200 miles north, or twice that distance… | 除非往北走200英里 或往南走… |
[18:28] | south. | 400英里 |
[18:56] | Something moves in the shadows unseen, | 阴影中有股力量蠢蠢欲动 |
[19:00] | hidden from our sight. | 躲避我们的耳目 |
[19:04] | Every day it grows in strength. | 它的力量日渐强大 |
[19:08] | Beware the Necromancer. | 小心那个亡灵法师 |
[19:11] | He’s not what he seems. | 他可不简单 |
[19:17] | If our enemy has returned, we must know. | 如果敌人归来了 一定要通知我 |
[19:22] | Go to the tombs in the mountains. | 快去山中的戒灵坟墓 |
[19:26] | The High Fells. | 高丘 |
[19:32] | So be it. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | Not my horse, I need it. | 我还要骑马 等等 |
[19:42] | You’re not leaving us? | 你不是要离开吧 |
[19:43] | I will not do this unless I had to. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[19:51] | You’ve changed. Bilbo Baggins. | 你变了 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[19:56] | And not the same Hobbit as the one who left Shire. | 不是离开夏尔时的那个霍比特了 |
[20:02] | I was going to tell you… | 我本来想告诉你… |
[20:07] | I found something in the Goblin Tunnels. | 我在半兽人的隧道里发现了一样东西 |
[20:14] | Found what? | 什么东西 |
[20:20] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[20:25] | My courage. | 我的勇气 |
[20:29] | Good. Well that’s good. | 很好 很不错 |
[20:34] | You need it. | 你需要勇气 |
[20:36] | I’ll be waiting for you at the overlook before the slopes of Erebor. | 我在艾雷博山前的瞭望角等你们 |
[20:40] | Keep the map and key safe. | 小心保管地图和钥匙 |
[20:43] | Do not enter the Mountain without me. | 不要擅自进入孤山 |
[20:52] | This is not the Greenwood. | 这可不是绿林 |
[20:54] | Although the very air of the forest is heavy | 森林的空气中充斥着幻象 |
[20:58] | with illusion that’ll see to enter your mind… | 侵蚀你们的意志 |
[21:01] | and lead you astray. | 引你们误入歧途 |
[21:02] | Lead us astray? | 误入歧途 |
[21:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:06] | You must stay on the path, do not leave it. | 必须沿着路走 不要离开 |
[21:10] | If you do, you’ll never find it again. | 否则就再也找不到路了 |
[21:15] | No matter what may come, stay on the path! | 不管发生什么 务必沿着路走 |
[21:17] | Come on, we must reach the mountain before the sunset on Durin’s Day. | 走吧 要在杜林之日的日落前赶到孤山 |
[21:20] | Durin’s Day? | 杜林之日 |
[21:21] | – Let’s go. – We have one chance to find the hidden door . | -走吧 -我们只有一次机会找到隐秘之门 |
[21:35] | The path goes this way. | 路往这边拐了 |
[22:03] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:13] | Air. I need air. | 空气 我需要空气 |
[22:16] | My head, it’s spinning. What’s happening? | 我的脑袋在打转 怎回事 |
[22:20] | – We’re moving. – Nori. | -继续走 -诺瑞 |
[22:24] | Why have we stopped? | 为什么停下来 |
[22:25] | The path, it’s disappeared. | 路径消失了 |
[22:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | We’ve lost the path. | 路不见了 |
[22:32] | Find it. All of you, look! Look for the path! | 那就找 大家一起找 |
[22:46] | I don’t remember this place, none of it is familiar. | 我不记得这地方 从来没见过 |
[22:53] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[22:55] | We do not know. We do not even know what it is. | 不知道 我们连这是哪都不知道 |
[23:45] | Look, a tobacco pouch. | 看 烟草袋 |
[23:48] | There’s Dwarves in these woods. | 这森林里有矮人 |
[23:51] | Dwarves in the Blue Mountains no less. | 而且还是蓝山的矮人 |
[23:54] | This is exactly the same as mine. | 这和我的烟草袋一模一样 |
[23:56] | Because it is yours. | 因为就是你的 |
[23:57] | You understand? We are going round in circles, we are lost. | 明白吗 我们在绕圈子 我们迷路了 |
[24:01] | We’re not lost, we keep heading east. | 我们没有迷路 我们在往东走 |
[24:02] | But which way is the east? | 但哪面是东 |
[24:04] | We’ve lost the sun. | 我们看不见太阳 |
[24:08] | The sun, we have to find the sun. | 太阳 要找到太阳 |
[24:15] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[24:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:26] | Enough! Quiet, all of you! | 够了 都给我安静 |
[24:31] | We’re being watched. | 有人在盯着我们 |
[25:21] | I, I can see a lake. | 我看见了湖 |
[25:24] | And a river, | 和一条河 |
[25:26] | and the Lonely Mountain. | 还有孤山 |
[25:30] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[25:34] | Can you hear me? | 你们能听见吗 |
[25:36] | I know which way to go. | 我知道路了 |
[25:42] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[25:52] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[26:06] | No, come on! | 不 别啊 |
[27:48] | Eat them now, none is running. | 赶紧吃 都跑不掉了 |
[27:52] | His hide is tough, this could be juicy inside. | 他的皮很硬 里面肯定多汁 |
[27:58] | Finish it. | 杀了他 |
[27:59] | He’s alive, you didn’t kill him. | 他还活着 你没杀掉他 |
[28:02] | Kill him now! | 赶紧杀了他 |
[28:04] | Feast! | 开吃 |
[28:11] | Feast! | 开吃 |
[28:20] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[28:29] | Fair terms, you see. | 不欺负你 |
[28:35] | Just a little taste. | 只尝一小口 |
[28:48] | Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? | 什么东西 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[28:52] | Here. | 在这里 |
[28:54] | It stings, stings! | 刺到我了 疼死我了 |
[29:03] | Sting? | 刺 |
[29:05] | It’s a good name. | 这名字不错 |
[29:08] | Sting. | 刺叮剑 |
[29:30] | – I’m all right. – Where’s Bilbo? | -我没事 -比尔博在哪儿 |
[29:32] | – Bilbo. – I’m up here. | -比尔博 -我在上面 |
[30:08] | Haul! | 拉 |
[30:15] | Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪儿 到哪儿去了 掉哪儿去了 |
[30:41] | No! | 不 |
[30:44] | Gloin! Kili! | 格罗因 奇力 |
[30:46] | Kill them all! | 杀光它们 |
[30:55] | Kili! | 奇力 |
[31:20] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[31:57] | Come on, keep up! | 快 跟上 |
[32:21] | Do not think I will not kill you, Dwarf. | 别以为我不会下杀手 矮人 |
[32:24] | It would be my pleasure. | 我乐意之极 |
[32:29] | – No! – Kili! | -不 -奇力 |
[32:50] | Throw me your dagger! | 把你的匕首扔给我 |
[32:52] | Quick! | 快点 |
[32:54] | Did you think I’m giving you a weapon, Dwarf? | 你以为我会给你武器吗 矮人 |
[32:56] | You’re mistaken! | 你想错了 |
[33:03] | Search them. | 搜身 |
[33:10] | Hey, give it back, that’s private! | 还给我 这是私人物品 |
[33:12] | Who is this? your brother? | 这是谁 你的弟弟吗 |
[33:15] | That is my wife! | 那是我老婆 |
[33:17] | And what is this horrid creature, a Goblin-mutant? | 这长得像半兽人的是谁 这么丑 |
[33:21] | That’s my wee lad, Gimli! | 那是我家儿子 金雳 |
[33:54] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到的 |
[33:56] | It was given to me. | 别人送的 |
[34:01] | Not just a thief but a liar as well. | 不但是个贼 还是个骗子 |
[34:04] | Enwenno hain! | 带他们走 |
[34:09] | Thorin, where’s Bilbo? | 索林 比尔博去哪了 |
[35:15] | This is not the end of it! | 跟你们没完 |
[35:28] | Aren’t you going to search me? | 你不来搜我的身吗 |
[35:32] | I could have anything down my trousers. | 我裤裆里可能什么都有哦 |
[35:35] | Or nothing. | 或是什么都没有 |
[36:12] | Leave it! | 放弃吧 |
[36:14] | There is no way out, this is no Orc dungeon. | 逃不出去的 这不是半兽人的地牢 |
[36:18] | These are holes of the Woodland Realm. | 这里是林地王国的牢房 |
[36:20] | No one leaves here but by the King’s consent. | 没有国王的恩准 谁也不出去 |
[36:29] | Some imagine that a noble quest is at hand. | 有人觉得这是什么崇高的使命 |
[36:33] | A quest to reclaim a homeland, and slay a dragon. | 收复家园 消灭恶龙 |
[36:39] | I myself suspect a more prosiac motive. | 但我觉得你们没有这么高尚 |
[36:44] | Attempted burglary or something of that ilk. | 你们只能干偷鸡摸狗的勾当 |
[36:52] | You have found a way in. | 你找到了进山的方法 |
[36:54] | You seek that which would bestow upon you, the right to rule. | 你在找能赋予你王权的宝物 |
[36:59] | The King’s Jewel. | 帝王珍宝 |
[37:02] | The Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 |
[37:06] | It is precious to you beyond measure. | 在你眼中是无价之宝 |
[37:10] | I understand that. | 我能够理解 |
[37:13] | The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire… | 山中众多宝石 我也觊觎已久 |
[37:18] | White gems, a pure starlight. | 白色的宝石 如同纯洁的星光 |
[37:22] | I offer you my help. | 我可以帮你 |
[37:27] | I’m listening. | 请说吧 |
[37:29] | I would let you go, | 我会放你们走 |
[37:32] | if you but return what is mine. | 但要把我的财宝还给我 |
[37:38] | A favor for a favor. | 公平交换 |
[37:39] | Have my word, one king to another. | 王者之间的约定 |
[37:48] | I would not trust Thranduil, | 哪怕世界毁灭 |
[37:52] | a great king to honor his words till the end of all days be upon us. | 我也不会相信瑟兰迪尔 这位国王的承诺 |
[37:58] | You lack all honor! | 你不值得信任 |
[38:03] | I’ve seen how you treat your friends. | 我看到过你怎样对待盟友 |
[38:05] | We came to you once, | 我们找到你 |
[38:07] | starving, homeless , seeking your help. | 饥肠辘辘 无家可归 渴求你的帮助 |
[38:11] | But you turned your back. | 你却袖手旁观 |
[38:14] | You turned away from the suffering of my people. | 你转身离去 让我的人民饱受煎熬 |
[38:18] | The inferno that destroyed us. | 面对毁灭家园的地狱之火 |
[38:20] | Imrid amrad ursul! | 葬身火海 |
[38:22] | Do not talk to me of dragon fire. | 不要跟我说龙火 |
[38:25] | I know its wrath and ruin. | 我体会过它的力量 |
[38:32] | I have faced the great serpents of the north. | 我也斗过北方的恶龙 |
[38:39] | I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon. | 我警告过你的祖父 他的贪婪必会引来恶果 |
[38:44] | But he would not listen. | 但他充耳不闻 |
[38:51] | You are just like him. | 你和他一样 |
[38:55] | Stay here if you will, and rot. | 在这里待到尸骨无存吧 |
[38:59] | 100 years is a mere blink in the life of an Elf. | 100年对精灵来说 只是一瞬间 |
[39:03] | I am patient. I can wait. | 我有的是耐心 我会等的 |
[39:16] | – Did he offer you a deal? – He did. | -他向你提条件了吗 -提了 |
[39:20] | I told him he can go ish kakhfê ai’d dur rugnu! | 我唾弃了他的先祖 |
[39:24] | Him and all his kin! | 还有他的族人们 |
[39:27] | That’s that, then. | 好吧 |
[39:30] | The deal was our only hope. | 那是我们唯一的希望了 |
[39:36] | Not our only hope. | 还不是唯一的 |
[39:45] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那 |
[39:48] | Why do you linger in the shadows? | 为什么要在阴影中徘徊 |
[39:52] | I was coming to report to you. | 我是来向您报告的 |
[39:56] | I thought I ordered that nest to be destroyed not 2 moons past. | 我两日前就下令要你摧毁那个巢穴了吧 |
[39:59] | We cleared the forest as ordered, my lord. | 森林已经扫荡过了 主上 |
[40:02] | But more spiders keep coming up from the south. | 但还有蜘蛛不断从南边涌入 |
[40:04] | They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur. | 他们在多尔戈多的废墟中繁殖 |
[40:06] | If we could kill them at their source… | 如果能从源头上扼制住他们 |
[40:08] | The fortress lies beyond our borders. | 他们的堡垒远在边界之外 |
[40:10] | Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures. | 避免邪恶生物侵入我们的领土 |
[40:12] | That is your task. | 这才是你的工作 |
[40:13] | And when we drive them off? What then? | 就算赶跑了又怎样 |
[40:16] | Will they not spread to other lands? | 他们难道不会跑到其他地方去吗 |
[40:18] | Other lands are not my concern. | 其他地方不关我的事 |
[40:21] | Fortunes of the world will rise and fall. | 外面的世界潮起潮落 |
[40:24] | But here in this kingdom, we will endure. | 只有我们的国度永在 |
[40:32] | Legolas said you fought well today. | 莱戈拉斯说你今天非常英勇 |
[40:39] | He’s grown very fond of you. | 他对你是渐生好感 |
[40:43] | I assure you, my lord. | 我向您保证 主上 |
[40:46] | Legolas thinks of me as no more than a captain of the guard. | 在他眼里 我只不过是个卫队长 |
[40:49] | Perhaps he did once. | 也许以前是 |
[40:52] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在可不一定了 |
[40:58] | I do not think you would allow your son | 我想您不会允许自己的儿子 |
[41:00] | to pledge himself to a lowly Silvan Elf. | 对出身卑微的木精灵有好感吧 |
[41:03] | No, you’re right. I would not. | 没错 我不会允许 |
[41:06] | Still, he cares about you. | 但他还是很在乎你 |
[41:09] | Do not give him hope where there is none. | 没有希望 就不要让他幻想 |
[41:50] | The stone in your hand, what is it? | 你手里的那枚石头是什么 |
[41:56] | It is a talisman. | 是个护身符 |
[42:00] | A powerful spell lies upon it, | 上面刻着强大的咒语 |
[42:02] | if any but a Dwarf reads the runes on this stone… | 只要不是矮人 看到咒语 |
[42:06] | They will be forever cursed. | 就会受到永恒的诅咒 |
[42:13] | Or not. | 也没准 |
[42:16] | Depending on whether you believe. | 信则灵 不信则不灵 |
[42:17] | This kind of thing is just a token. | 这种东西只是个象征 |
[42:22] | A rune stone. | 符文石 |
[42:26] | My mother gave it to me so I’d remember my promise. | 我妈妈给我的 好让我记得承诺 |
[42:30] | What promise? | 什么承诺 |
[42:32] | That I would come back to her. | 我会回到她身边 |
[42:36] | She worries. | 她很担心 |
[42:39] | She thinks I’m reckless. | 她觉得我很鲁莽 |
[42:41] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[42:56] | Sounds like quite a party having out there. | 好盛大的宴会 |
[43:00] | It is mereth en gilith. | 那是星光盛宴 |
[43:03] | The feast of starlight. | 在星光下的晚宴 |
[43:06] | All light is sacred to the Eldar. | 精灵认为光都是神圣的 |
[43:09] | But Wood Elves love best for light of the stars. | 但木精灵最爱的是星光 |
[43:13] | I always thought it is a cold light. | 我一直觉得星光是清冷的 |
[43:17] | Remote and far away. | 遥不可及 |
[43:20] | It is memory. | 那是回忆 |
[43:23] | Precious and pure. | 纯洁宝贵 |
[43:29] | Like your promise. | 像你的承诺一样 |
[43:40] | I have walked there sometimes. | 我上去过几次 |
[43:43] | Beyond the forest and up into the night. | 森林上面 深入夜色 |
[43:47] | I have seen the world full away. | 远远地看着整个世界 |
[43:52] | And the white light forever fill the air. | 夜空中充满了白色的光辉 |
[43:58] | I saw fire moon once. | 我见过一次焰月 |
[44:02] | The roads of the path near Dunland. | 在登兰德附近的路上 |
[44:03] | Huge, red and golden it was, filled the sky. | 巨大的月亮 火红金灿的光芒 |
[44:08] | We were an escort for some merchants in Mindolluin, | 我们当时护送一批梅督林的商人 |
[44:11] | they were trading in silver work for furs. | 他们用银器换皮毛 |
[44:14] | We took the Greenway south. | 我们沿着绿色大道南下 |
[44:16] | Keeping the mountain to our left. | 山一直在我们左侧 |
[44:18] | At the end of the day, | 日暮之后 |
[44:20] | you see huge fire moon lighting our path. | 一轮巨大的焰月 照亮我们的路 |
[44:28] | We’re running out of drink. | 我们的酒快喝完了 |
[44:31] | These empty barrels should be sent back to Esgaroth hours ago. | 这些空酒桶早就该送回埃加洛斯了 |
[44:34] | Bargeman would be waiting for them. | 驳船工肯定在等了 |
[44:37] | Say what you like, | 随你怎么说 |
[44:37] | but the ill-tempered king has this excellent, tasty wine. | 咱的臭脾气国王藏的美酒不能放过 |
[44:43] | – Come on, Ross, try it. – I have the Dwarves in my charge. | -来吧 罗斯 尝一下 -我还要看管矮人呢 |
[44:47] | They’re locked up, where can they go? | 都被锁起来了 还能跑到哪去 |
[44:53] | I’ll wager the sun is on the rise. Must be nearly dawn. | 我敢打赌就要日出了 肯定快到黎明了 |
[44:58] | We never gonna reach the mountain, are we? | 我们是不是永远都到不了孤山了 |
[45:03] | Not stuck in here, you know? | 关在这里怎么去孤山 |
[45:11] | Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[45:16] | There are guards nearby. | 附近有卫兵 |
[45:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[45:38] | You first. | 你先走 |
[45:39] | – Ori. – Not that way. Down here, follow me! | -欧瑞 -不是那边 在下面 跟我来 |
[46:00] | This way. | 这边 |
[46:04] | – Come. – I don’t believe we’re in the cellars! | -快来 -我们居然跑到酒窖来了 |
[46:07] | You’re supposed to be leading us out now for the road! | 你应该带我们找出去的路 |
[46:10] | I know what I’m doing. | 我脑子清楚得很 |
[46:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[46:19] | Everyone, climb into the barrels, quickly! | 所有人 快进酒桶 快点 |
[46:21] | Are you mad? They’ll find us. | 你疯了吗 他们会发现我们的 |
[46:23] | No, no, they won’t. I promise you! | 不 不 不会的 我保证 |
[46:25] | Please, please, you must trust me! | 拜托 一定要相信我 |
[46:33] | Do as he says. | 按他说的做 |
[46:52] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该干什么 |
[46:55] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[46:56] | Hold my breath? What do you mean? | 屏住呼吸 什么意思 |
[47:23] | Where is the keeper of the keys? | 钥匙在谁手里 |
[47:52] | Welcome, Master Baggins. | 欢迎 巴金斯大师 |
[47:55] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 出发了 |
[48:06] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[48:21] | Bilbo! | 比尔博 |
[48:27] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[48:29] | No. Help! | 不 救命啊 |
[48:57] | No! | 不要 |
[49:11] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[49:33] | Get on to the bridge! | 去桥上 |
[50:13] | Kili? | 奇力 |
[50:21] | Kili? | 奇力 |
[51:15] | Kili? | 奇力 |
[52:40] | Nori! | 诺瑞 |
[52:54] | Come along! | 一起来 |
[53:03] | Bombur! | 邦伯 |
[56:39] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[56:40] | Why am I here, Gandalf? | 为什么要我来这 甘道夫 |
[56:42] | Trust me, Radagast. | 相信我 瑞达加斯特 |
[56:43] | I would not have called you here without a good reason. | 我不会无缘无故叫你来的 |
[56:51] | This is not a nice place to meet. | 这里不适合见面 |
[56:53] | No. It is not. | 的确不适合 |
[56:58] | These are dark spells, Gandalf. | 这里都是黑魔法 甘道夫 |
[57:01] | Old, and full of hate. | 怨气很重 古老的黑魔法 |
[57:04] | Who’s buried here? | 这里埋的是谁 |
[57:06] | If he had name, it’s long since been lost. | 就算他有名字 也早被人遗忘了 |
[57:09] | He would have been known only as a servant of evil. | 人们只会记得他是恶魔的仆从 |
[57:23] | One of nine. | 九个戒灵之一 |
[57:27] | Why now, Gandalf? I don’t understand. | 为什么是现在 甘道夫 我不明白 |
[57:30] | The Ring-wraiths is summoned to Dol Guldur. | 戒灵被召唤到了多尔戈多 |
[57:33] | But it can not be the Necromancer. | 但不可能是亡灵法师 |
[57:35] | A human sorcerer could not summon such evil. | 人类不可能召唤出这么邪恶的东西 |
[57:39] | Who said it was human? | 谁说他是人类 |
[57:42] | The Nine only answer to one master. | 九个戒灵只效忠一人 |
[57:46] | We’ve been blind, Radagast. | 我们没有注意到 瑞达加斯特 |
[57:49] | And in our blindness the enemy has returned. | 敌人趁我们不备 卷土重来了 |
[57:55] | He’s summoning his servants. | 他在召集他的仆从 |
[57:59] | Azorg the Defiler is no ordinary hunter. | 亵渎者阿佐格可不是普通的猎手 |
[58:03] | He’s a commander, a commander of legions. | 他是个指挥官 军团指挥官 |
[58:08] | The enemy is preparing for war. | 敌人要发动战争 |
[58:12] | It will begin in the east. His mind is set upon that mountain. | 从东边起 他盯上了孤山 |
[58:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[58:18] | – To rejoin the others. – Gandalf. | -和其他人汇合 -甘道夫 |
[58:21] | I started this, I can not forsake them. | 是我牵的头 我不能抛弃他们 |
[58:24] | They are in grave danger. | 他们危在旦夕了 |
[58:26] | If what you say is true… | 如果你说的是真的 |
[58:28] | the world is in grave danger. | 整个世界都危在旦夕了 |
[58:32] | The power in that fortress will only grow stronger. | 他藏在堡垒中积蓄力量 |
[58:37] | You want me to cast my friends aside. | 你想让我把朋友们抛到一旁 |
[58:43] | – Anything behind us? – Not that I can see. | -还有人追吗 -我看没有了 |
[58:50] | I think we’ve outrun the Orcs. | 应该甩掉兽人了 |
[58:52] | Not for long. | 只能逃一时 |
[58:53] | We’ve lost the current. | 这里水流太缓 |
[58:56] | Make for the shore. Come on, let’s go. | 大家上岸 来吧 我们走 |
[59:06] | Come on. | 加油 |
[59:20] | I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 我没事 小伤而已 |
[59:21] | – On your feet. – Kili’s wounded, his leg needs binding. | -走起来 -奇力受伤了 腿需要包扎 |
[59:25] | There’s an Orc pack on our tail. We keep moving. | 有一队兽人跟在我们后面 得赶紧走了 |
[59:28] | – To where? – To the mountain, we’re so close. | -去哪 -去孤山 我们很近了 |
[59:32] | A lake lies between us and that mountain. | 中间隔着一座湖呢 |
[59:35] | We have no way to cross it. | 我们没有办法渡湖 |
[59:36] | – So then we go arround. – The Orcs’ll run us down, as sure as daylight. | -那我们就绕过去 -兽人肯定会追上来 |
[59:40] | We have no weapon to defend ourselves. | 我们也没有防身的武器 |
[59:43] | Bind his legs quickly. You have 2 minutes. | 快包扎他的腿 给你两分钟时间 |
[1:00:07] | Do it again…and you’re dead. | 我不会再手下留情了 |
[1:00:12] | Excuse me, but, um…you’re from Lake-town, | 不好意思 你是从长湖城来的 |
[1:00:15] | if I’m not mistaken? | 我没看错吧 |
[1:00:18] | That barge over there, | 那边的驳船 |
[1:00:21] | is it available for hire by any chance? | 有没有可能租给我们 |
[1:00:26] | What makes you think I would help you? | 你为什么觉得我会帮你们 |
[1:00:28] | Those boots have seen better days. | 从靴子看 你过的日子挺苦 |
[1:00:30] | As has that coat. | 从大衣看也是 |
[1:00:33] | No doubt you have some hungry mouths to feed. | 想必你还要养家糊口吧 |
[1:00:36] | How many bearings? | 几个孩子 |
[1:00:38] | A boy and two girls. | 一个男孩两个女孩 |
[1:00:41] | And your wife, I imagine she’s a beauty. | 我猜你妻子肯定是个大美人 |
[1:00:45] | Aye, she was. | 对 曾经是 |
[1:00:51] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[1:00:52] | Come on, come on. Enough for the niceties! | 得了 得了 客套个什么劲 |
[1:00:56] | What’s your hurry? | 你着什么急 |
[1:00:57] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[1:00:59] | I would like to know who you are. | 我想知道你们是什么人 |
[1:01:01] | And what you are doing in these lands. | 又在这里做些什么事情 |
[1:01:03] | We are simple merchants from the Blue Mountains. | 我们是从蓝山来的商人 |
[1:01:06] | Journeying to see our kin in the Iron Hills. | 要去铁丘陵走亲戚 |
[1:01:11] | Simple merchants you say. | 你们说是普通商人 |
[1:01:13] | We need food, supplies, weapons. | 我们需要食物 补给和武器 |
[1:01:17] | Can you help us? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[1:01:23] | I know where these barrels came from. | 我知道这些木桶是哪来的 |
[1:01:26] | What of it? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:27] | I don’t know what business you had with the Elves. | 我不知道你们和精灵之间发生了什么 |
[1:01:30] | But I don’t think it ended well. | 但我觉得结果不太妙 |
[1:01:34] | No one enters Lake-town but by lead of The Master. | 除非城主带路 没有人进得了长湖城 |
[1:01:37] | All his wealth comes from trades with the Woodland Realm. | 他的收入全靠和林地王国的交易 |
[1:01:40] | He would see you in irons | 他肯定会把你们扔进牢房 |
[1:01:42] | before risking the wraith of king Thranduil. | 不敢招惹瑟兰迪尔国王 |
[1:01:49] | I’ll wager there are ways to enter that town unseen. | 我打赌肯定有悄悄进城的方法 |
[1:01:52] | Aye. | 对 |
[1:01:55] | But for that, you would need a smuggler. | 但要有个走私贩帮忙 |
[1:01:59] | For which we will pay, double. | 我们会付钱的 双倍 |
[1:02:10] | Such is the nature of evil. | 邪恶就是如此愚蠢 |
[1:02:13] | Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads. | 即使遍布中土 依旧闭塞盲目 |
[1:02:18] | A shadow that grows in the dark. | 有阴影在黑暗中成长 |
[1:02:21] | A sleepless malice | 那恶灵昼夜不休 |
[1:02:23] | as black as the oncoming wall of night. | 如夜幕一般黑暗 |
[1:02:27] | So it ever was. So will it always be. | 之前是这样 以后也永远会这样 |
[1:02:33] | In time, all foul things come forth. | 最后 所有的邪恶都会现身 |
[1:02:37] | You were tracking a company of 13 Dwarves. | 你们在追杀13个矮人 |
[1:02:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:41] | Not 13. | 不是13个 |
[1:02:43] | Not any more. | 不再是了 |
[1:02:45] | The young one, the black-haired archer. | 那个年轻人 黑头发的弓箭手 |
[1:02:49] | We stuck him of a Morgul shaft. | 他中了魔窟的箭 |
[1:02:53] | Poison is in his blood, he’ll be choking on it soon. | 毒液渗入血液 他活不长了 |
[1:02:58] | Answer the question, filth. | 回答问题 渣滓 |
[1:03:05] | I would not antagonize her. | 最好别惹怒她 |
[1:03:07] | You like killing things, Orc? | 你喜欢杀戮吗 兽人 |
[1:03:10] | You like death? | 你喜欢死亡吗 |
[1:03:13] | Then let me give it to you! | 那就让你尝尝死亡的滋味 |
[1:03:30] | I do not care about one dead Dwarf. Answer the question. | 我不在乎矮人的死活 回答我的问题 |
[1:03:35] | You have nothing to fear. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[1:03:38] | Tell us what you know and I will set you free. | 把知道的都说出来 我就放你自由 |
[1:03:42] | You had orders to kill them, Why? | 有人要杀死他们 为什么 |
[1:03:44] | What is Thorin Oakenshield to you? | 索林·橡木盾对你们有什么用 |
[1:03:47] | The Dwarf runt will never be king. | 那个矮冬瓜永远别想当国王 |
[1:03:50] | King? There’s no King Under the Mountain. | 国王吗 没有山下之王 |
[1:03:52] | Nor will there ever be. None would they enter Erebor | 将来也不会有 只要那头龙还活着 |
[1:03:57] | whilst the dragon lives. | 没人进得去艾雷博 |
[1:03:58] | You know nothing. | 你知道什么 |
[1:04:00] | Your world will burn. | 你们的世界将化为火海 |
[1:04:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:04:05] | Speak! | 快说 |
[1:04:07] | Our time has come again. | 我们的时代又回来了 |
[1:04:10] | My master serves the One. | 我的主人效忠于他 |
[1:04:15] | Do you understand now, Elfling? Death is upon you. | 现在明白了吧 精灵 死亡就要到来了 |
[1:04:20] | The flames of war are upon you. | 战火就要蔓延到这了 |
[1:04:27] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:04:28] | You promised to set him free. | 你说过要放他自由 |
[1:04:30] | And I did. | 我照做了 |
[1:04:33] | I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders. | 我解放了他那卑鄙的头颅 |
[1:04:38] | There was more the Orc could tell us. | 这兽人嘴里还能套出话来 |
[1:04:40] | There was nothing more he could tell me. | 我觉得没什么价值了 |
[1:04:43] | What did he mean by the flames of war? | 他说的战火是什么意思 |
[1:04:47] | It means they intend to unleash a weapon | 他们要使用什么武器 |
[1:04:49] | so great it will destroy all before it. | 这武器强大到可以毁灭一切 |
[1:04:52] | I want the watch doubled at our borders, all roads, all rivers. | 边境 道路和河流的守卫通通加倍 |
[1:04:56] | Nothing moves that I hear of it. | 一有动静 立即禀报 |
[1:04:58] | No one enters this kingdom, and no one leaves it. | 严禁任何人进出 |
[1:06:28] | Watch out! | 小心点 |
[1:06:38] | What are you trying to do? Drown us? | 你干什么 想淹死我们吗 |
[1:06:40] | I was born and bred on these waters , master Dwarf. | 这片水域生养了我 矮人老爷 |
[1:06:43] | If I wanted to drown you, I would not do it here. | 就算我想淹死你们 也不会选这里 |
[1:06:48] | Oh, I’ve had enough of this slippy lake-man. | 我受够这个长湖城的滑头了 |
[1:06:51] | I say we throw him over the sail and then we dump him. | 要我说直接丢掉他 甩了他 |
[1:06:54] | Bard, his name is Bard. | 巴德 他叫巴德 |
[1:06:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:06:57] | Um, I asked him. | 我问的 |
[1:06:59] | I don’t care what he calls himself, I don’t like him. | 我才不管他叫什么 我不喜欢他 |
[1:07:02] | We do not have to like him. We simply have to pay him. | 我们不需要喜欢他 付钱给他就行 |
[1:07:05] | Come now lads, turn out your pockets. | 来吧伙计 钱都拿出来 |
[1:07:09] | How do we know he won’t betray us? | 我们怎么知道他不会背叛我们 |
[1:07:11] | We don’t. | 不知道 |
[1:07:13] | There’s um, still a big problem. | 还有个大问题 |
[1:07:17] | We’re 10 coins short. | 还差10枚银币 |
[1:07:20] | Gloin, come on. Give us what you have. | 葛罗音 快点 把你的钱拿出来 |
[1:07:25] | Don’t look to me. | 找我干什么 |
[1:07:26] | I’ve been bled dry by this venture. | 这次冒险弄得我倾家荡产 |
[1:07:31] | What have I seen from my investment? | 一点回报都没见到 |
[1:07:34] | Naught but misery and grief and… | 什么都没有 只有痛苦和悲伤 |
[1:07:45] | Bless my beard. | 老天爷啊 |
[1:07:48] | Take it, take all of it. | 拿去 全都拿走 |
[1:07:56] | The money, quick, give it to me. | 钱呢 快点给我 |
[1:07:57] | We will pay you when we get our provisions, | 拿到供给之后自然会付你钱 |
[1:07:59] | but not before. | 否则不行 |
[1:08:00] | If you value your freedom, you’ll do as I say. | 不想被关进大牢 就听我的 |
[1:08:03] | There are guards ahead. | 前面有守卫 |
[1:08:22] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:08:24] | He’s talking to someone. | 他在和什么人说话 |
[1:08:28] | He’s pointing right at us. | 还对着我们指指点点 |
[1:08:33] | Now they’re shaking hands. | 现在握起手来了 |
[1:08:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:35] | The villain! | 这个坏人 |
[1:08:36] | He’s selling us out. | 他把我们卖了 |
[1:09:00] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:09:04] | We’re approaching the tollgate. | 马上到城门关了 |
[1:09:17] | Halt. Goods inspection. Papers, please. | 停船 货物检查 请出示文书 |
[1:09:23] | Oh, it’s you, Bard. | 原来是你啊 巴德 |
[1:09:24] | Morning, Percy. | 早上好 珀西 |
[1:09:25] | Anything to declare? | 有什么要申报的吗 |
[1:09:27] | Nothing, that I am cold and tired, and ready for home. | 没有 我又累又冷 想赶紧回家 |
[1:09:31] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[1:09:37] | Here we are, all in order. | 给你 没问题了 |
[1:09:39] | Not so fast. | 别着急 |
[1:09:43] | Consignment of empty barrels from the Woodland Realm. | 从林地王国托运回来的空木桶 |
[1:09:48] | Only, they are not empty, | 怎么不是空的呢 |
[1:09:54] | are they, Bard? | 巴德 |
[1:09:55] | If I recall correctly. Your licensed as a bargeman. | 没记错的话 你的执照是驳船工 |
[1:10:00] | Not a fisherman. | 而不是渔夫 |
[1:10:04] | That’s none of your business! | 不关你的事 |
[1:10:05] | Wrong. It’s the Master’s business, which makes it my business. | 错了 这关城主的事 也就是我的事 |
[1:10:10] | Oh, come on, Alfred, Have a heart. People need to eat! | 拜托 埃弗雷德 讲点情理 城民等着吃饭呢 |
[1:10:13] | These fish are illegal. | 这些鱼是非法的 |
[1:10:17] | – Empty the barrels over the side. – You heard him. | -把桶清空 -快点 |
[1:10:19] | In the canal. | 倒进河里 |
[1:10:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:10:24] | Folks in this town are struggling. | 镇上的人民在挨饿 |
[1:10:26] | Times are hard, food is scarce. | 日子艰难 食物又少 |
[1:10:29] | That’s not my problem. | 跟我有什么关系 |
[1:10:30] | And when the people hear their Master’s dumping the fish in the lake, | 如果人们听说城主把鱼扔进湖里 |
[1:10:34] | when the rioting starts, | 掀起暴动的话 |
[1:10:39] | Will it be your problem, then? | 跟你有关系了吗 |
[1:10:45] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:10:50] | Ever the people’s champion, aye, Bard? Protector of the common folk. | 充当人民英雄吗 巴德 平民保护神 |
[1:10:55] | You might have their favor now, bargeman. But it won’t last. | 他们不会一直支持你的 船夫 |
[1:11:01] | Raise the gate. | 把门打开 |
[1:11:06] | The Master has his eye on you, you do well to remember. | 别忘了 城主盯着你呢 |
[1:11:10] | We know where you live. | 我们知道你住哪里 |
[1:11:11] | It’s a small town, Alfred. Everyone knows where everyone lives. | 地方这么小 埃弗雷德 大家可都知根知底 |
[1:11:32] | All these talks of civil are unrest. | 外面的动静很大 |
[1:11:35] | Someone’s been stirring the pot, Sire. | 有人在煽风点火 大人 |
[1:11:40] | Gout playing ox, Sire? | 痛风了吗 大人 |
[1:11:41] | It’s the damp, it’s the only possible explanation. Get me a brandy. | 是潮气 肯定是潮气 给我弄点白兰地 |
[1:11:46] | The mood of the people, sire, is turning ugly. | 大人 民众的情绪让人不快 |
[1:11:49] | They’re commoners, Alfred. They’ve always been ugly. | 平民就这样 埃弗雷德 让人不愉快 |
[1:11:52] | It’s not my fault that they live in a place that stinks of fish oil and tar. | 这地方到处是鱼腥臭气 又不怪我 |
[1:11:57] | Jobs, shelter, | 工作 房屋 |
[1:11:59] | food, that’s all they ever plead about. | 食物 只有这点追求 |
[1:12:03] | It is my belief, sire, that they’ve been led on by trouble makers. | 大人 肯定有人在幕后指使 |
[1:12:07] | Then we must find these trouble makers, and arrest them. | 那就给我找出来 逮捕他们 |
[1:12:11] | My thoughts exactly, sire. | 我也是这么想的 大人 |
[1:12:13] | And all these talks of change must be supressed. | 改革的言论给我压下去 |
[1:12:17] | What a fault to let the rebel banded together and start making noises. | 绝对不能让造反的人聚在一起 制造言论 |
[1:12:21] | The next thing you know, they’ll start asking questions, forming commities… | 搞不好他们还要问责 成立委员会 |
[1:12:27] | launching inquiries. | 发起调查 |
[1:12:28] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[1:12:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:33] | That’s what I’ve been saying, sire. | 我一直都在这么说 大人 |
[1:12:35] | There’s even talk of election. | 还有传言说要选举 |
[1:12:37] | Election? It’s absurd. I won’t stand for it. | 选举 真荒唐 我绝不允许 |
[1:12:43] | I don’t think they’ll ask you to stand, sire. | 他们不需要您允许吧 大人 |
[1:12:48] | Sackers, ingrates, rebel-rousers. | 这些强盗 忘恩负义 还想造反 |
[1:12:52] | Who would have the nerve to question my authority! | 谁敢质疑我的权威 |
[1:12:55] | Who would dare? Who… | 谁敢 谁 |
[1:13:03] | Bard. | 巴德 |
[1:13:05] | You mark my words, that trouble-making bargeman is behind all this. | 绝对没错 幕后黑手就是这个船夫 |
[1:13:18] | Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[1:13:26] | You didn’t see them. They were never here. | 你没见过他们 他们没来过这里 |
[1:13:30] | Fish you can have for nothing. | 鱼送你了 |
[1:13:34] | Follow me. | 跟上我 |
[1:13:44] | Da, our house, it’s being watched. | 爸 我们的房子被监视了 |
[1:14:24] | You can tell the Master I’m done for the day. | 告诉城主我今天办完事了 |
[1:14:28] | Da. | 爸 |
[1:14:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:14:30] | Father, there you are! I was worried. | 爸爸 你回来了 我好担心 |
[1:14:34] | Yes. Bain, get them in. | 好 贝恩 叫他们出来 |
[1:14:45] | If you speak of this to anyone. I’ll rip your arms off. | 要是你跟别人说 我就把你的胳膊拧下来 |
[1:14:52] | Off. | 别碰我 |
[1:14:55] | Out there. | 在那边 |
[1:15:04] | Da, why are the Dwarves climbing out from our toilet? | 爸 为什么有矮人从厕所里爬出来 |
[1:15:07] | Will they bring us luck? | 他们能带来好运吗 |
[1:15:17] | They may not be the best fit, but they’ll keep you warm. | 可能不是很合身 但是保暖 |
[1:15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:32] | The Dwarvish Windlass. | 矮人风弩 |
[1:15:34] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你像是见了鬼魂一样 |
[1:15:37] | Yes. The last time we saw such a weapon, | 没错 上次见到这武器 |
[1:15:43] | a city was on fire. | 河谷城化为了灰烬 |
[1:15:46] | It was the day the dragon came. | 那天巨龙袭来 |
[1:15:52] | The day that Smaug destroyed Dale. | 斯矛革摧毁了河谷城 |
[1:15:57] | Girion, the Lord of the city. | 城主吉利恩 |
[1:15:59] | Rallied his bowman to fire upon the beast. | 集结弓箭手射击巨龙 |
[1:16:02] | But a dragon’s hide is tough. Tougher than the strongest armor. | 但龙皮无比坚固 牢不可破 |
[1:16:07] | Only a black arrow fired from a Windlass would pierce the dragon hide. | 只有风弩射出的黑箭能够刺穿 |
[1:16:13] | And few of those arrows were ever made. | 这种箭本就寥寥无几 |
[1:16:22] | The store was running low when Girion made his last stand. | 吉利恩背水一战时 仅剩数支 |
[1:16:33] | Had the aim of men been true that day… | 哪怕他能射中一箭 |
[1:16:37] | much would’ve been different. | 也不会落到这步田地 |
[1:16:43] | You speak as if you were there? | 难道你当时在场 |
[1:16:46] | All Dwarves know the tale. | 所有矮人都知道这个故事 |
[1:16:49] | And you would know that Girion hit the dragon? | 那你应该知道吉利恩击中了巨龙 |
[1:16:51] | It loosened the scale on the left wing | 射落了左翼的一块鳞片 |
[1:16:53] | one more shot he would have killed the beast. | 再补一箭就能杀死那怪物 |
[1:16:56] | That’s fairy story, lad. Nothing more. | 不过是童话而已 孩子 只是童话 |
[1:17:01] | You took all our money. | 你收了钱 |
[1:17:03] | Where are the weapons? | 武器在哪里 |
[1:17:07] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[1:17:23] | Tomorrow begins our last day of autumn. | 明天是最后一个秋日 |
[1:17:25] | Durin’s day falls the morning after next. | 后天便是杜林之日 |
[1:17:28] | We must reach the mountain before then. | 必须在那之前赶到孤山 |
[1:17:30] | And if we do not? | 如果不能呢 |
[1:17:31] | If we fail to find the hidden door before that time? | 如果那之前找不到隐秘之门呢 |
[1:17:34] | Then this quest has been for nothing. | 那计划就全落空了 |
[1:17:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:17:50] | Pike hook. | 钩矛 |
[1:17:51] | Made from an old harpoon. | 旧鱼叉改的 |
[1:17:53] | And this? | 这个呢 |
[1:17:54] | A crowbill, we call it. Expansion from smittys hammer. | 我们叫它鹤嘴锄 改进过的铁匠锤 |
[1:17:57] | It’s heavy in hand, I grant. | 虽然上手很重 |
[1:17:58] | But in defense of your life, these will serve you better than none. | 但需要保命时 也能凑合着用 |
[1:18:02] | We paid you for weapons. | 我们买的是武器 |
[1:18:05] | Iron forged, swords of dark sheath. | 铁铸黑鞘的宝剑 |
[1:18:08] | It’s a joke. | 这是开玩笑 |
[1:18:11] | You won’t find better outside the city armory. | 这是军械库外最好的武器了 |
[1:18:14] | All iron-forged weapons are held there and locked in key. | 铁铸的兵器都锁在军械库里 |
[1:18:17] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[1:18:19] | Why not take his offer and go? | 拿着这些走吧 |
[1:18:21] | I’ve made do with less. So have you. | 更差的兵器我都用过 你不也是 |
[1:18:25] | I say we leave now. | 我们现在就走 |
[1:18:26] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你们哪都不能去 |
[1:18:28] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[1:18:29] | There are spies watching this house and probably every wolf and dog in town. | 全城的眼线 乃至狼狗都盯着这里 |
[1:18:34] | You must wait until nightfall. | 必须等到傍晚 |
[1:18:52] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[1:19:06] | Da? | 爸 |
[1:19:10] | Don’t let them leave. | 别让他们出门 |
[1:19:44] | You can not hunt 30 orcs on your own. | 不要一个人追杀30个兽人 |
[1:19:49] | But I’m not on my own. | 可我不是一个人 |
[1:19:52] | You knew I would come? | 你知道我要跟来 |
[1:19:56] | The king is angry, Tauriel. | 国王很愤怒 塔睿尔 |
[1:19:58] | For 600 years, my father has protected you, favored you. | 600年来 我父亲一直保护你 宠爱你 |
[1:20:02] | You defied his orders. | 你却违抗了他的命令 |
[1:20:03] | You betrayed his trust. | 辜负了他的信任 |
[1:20:15] | The king has never let Orcs fill from outlands. | 国王从未准许兽人入境 |
[1:20:18] | But he would let this Orc pack cross our borders | 这次却纵容他们穿越边境 |
[1:20:20] | and kill our prisoners. | 追杀我们的犯人 |
[1:20:21] | – It is not our fight. – It is our fight. | -我们不该插手 -怎么不该插手 |
[1:20:25] | It will not end here. With every victory this evil will grow. | 他们不会善罢甘休 这是在助长邪恶 |
[1:20:30] | If your father has his way, we would do nothing. | 如果你父亲一意孤行 我们袖手旁观 |
[1:20:33] | We will hide within our walls, live our lives away from light. | 我们只能躲在城墙后 不见天日 |
[1:20:38] | And let the darkness descend. | 任由黑暗侵袭 |
[1:20:41] | Are we not a part of this world? | 我们不是中土世界的一员吗 |
[1:20:45] | Tell me mellon, when did we let evil become stronger than us? | 朋友 怎么能让邪恶力量比我们强大 |
[1:20:54] | Hello, Bard. What you after? | 你好 巴德 你在找什么 |
[1:20:58] | There was a tapestry, an old one. Where has it gone? | 有一条旧挂毯 上哪去了 |
[1:21:02] | What tapestry are you talking about? | 什么旧挂毯 |
[1:21:04] | This one. | 这条 |
[1:21:06] | They were Dwarves, I tell you. Appeared out of nowhere. | 告诉你 他们是矮人 凭空出现的 |
[1:21:09] | Full-beards, pierced eyes. I’ve never seen the like. | 满脸胡子 眯缝眼 从来没见过 |
[1:21:13] | What are Dwarves doing in these parts? | 矮人在这做什么 |
[1:21:15] | It’s the prophecy. | 是预言 |
[1:21:17] | – Prophecy? -Prophecy of Durin’s folk. | -预言 -杜林后人的预言 |
[1:21:29] | Prophecy? | 预言 |
[1:21:34] | Prophecy. | 预言 |
[1:21:35] | The old tales may come true. | 那些传说可能成真了 |
[1:21:37] | Vast hordes of treasure? | 大笔财宝 |
[1:21:39] | Can it really be true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:21:40] | Has the Lord of the silver fountains returned? | 银泉之主回归了吗 |
[1:21:44] | The lord of the silver fountains. The king of carven stone. | 银泉之主 刻石之王 |
[1:21:51] | The King Beneath the Mountain. | 山下之王 |
[1:21:54] | Shall come into his own. | 将重回宝座 |
[1:21:57] | And the bell shall ring in gladness at the Mountain King’s return. | 人民欢庆山下之王的回归 |
[1:22:02] | But all shall fail in sadness, | 但一切必以悲剧收场 |
[1:22:05] | and the lake will shine and burn. | 湖水闪耀 战火重燃 |
[1:22:10] | – Da, I tried to stopped them… – How long have they been gone? | -爸 我想阻止他们 -他们走了多久 |
[1:22:19] | As soon we have the weapons we make straight for the Mountain. | 拿到武器 直接去孤山 |
[1:22:22] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:22:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:44] | I can manage. | 撑得住 |
[1:22:46] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[1:23:02] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:23:32] | What is the meaning of this? | 这什么意思 |
[1:23:35] | We caught them stealing weapon, sire. | 抓到他们在偷武器 大人 |
[1:23:37] | Enemies of the state, em? | 这是全民公敌呀 |
[1:23:39] | A disgrace bunch of mercenaries, if ever there were, Sire. | 看样子是群下贱的佣兵 大人 |
[1:23:43] | Hold your tongue! | 住嘴 |
[1:23:47] | You do not know to whom you speak. | 你不知道你在跟谁讲话 |
[1:23:49] | This is no common criminal! This is Thorin, | 这哪是什么犯罪 他是索林 |
[1:23:53] | son of Thrain, son of Thror! | 瑟罗尔的后人 瑟莱因之子 |
[1:23:59] | We are the Dwarves of Erebor. | 我们是艾雷博的矮人 |
[1:24:04] | We have come to reclaim our homeland. | 我们来收复故土 |
[1:24:12] | I remember this town in the great days of old. | 我还记得这镇子昔日的辉煌 |
[1:24:16] | Fleets of boats laid at the harbor, | 码头停满了船舶 |
[1:24:18] | filled with silks and fine gems. | 满载丝绸和珠宝 |
[1:24:21] | This was no forsaken town on a lake. | 这里不是被人遗忘的湖边小城 |
[1:24:24] | This was the center of all trade of the North. | 这里曾是北方的贸易中心 |
[1:24:30] | I would see those days return, | 我要重现往日的辉煌 |
[1:24:32] | I would relive the great forges of Dwarves, | 点亮矮人的熔炉 |
[1:24:34] | send wealth and riches flowing once more… | 让艾雷博的商队 |
[1:24:37] | from the hordes of Erebor! | 载满财富接踵而来 |
[1:24:41] | Death, that is what you will bring upon us. | 你只会带来死亡 |
[1:24:46] | Dragon fire and ruin. | 龙火和毁灭 |
[1:24:50] | If you awaken that beast, it will destroy us all. | 吵醒了那怪物 我们就全完了 |
[1:24:55] | You can listen to this nay-sayer, but I promise you this: | 你们可以听他劝阻 不过我保证 |
[1:25:01] | If we succeed, | 如果成功 |
[1:25:04] | all will share in the wealth of the Mountain. | 孤山的财富大家可以一起分享 |
[1:25:11] | You will have enough gold, to rebuild Esgaroth 10 times over. | 到手的财富 可以让十个埃加洛斯重现辉煌 |
[1:25:17] | All of you, listen to me! You must listen! | 所有人 听我说 听好 |
[1:25:21] | Have you forgotten what happened in Dale? | 你们忘记河谷城的事了吗 |
[1:25:25] | Have you forgotten of those who died in firestorm? | 忘记葬身火海的百姓了吗 |
[1:25:30] | And for what purpose? | 都是为了什么 |
[1:25:33] | The blind ambition of a Mountain King. | 为了山下之王盲目的野心 |
[1:25:35] | So riven by greed, he can not see beyond his own desire! | 贪婪蒙蔽了他的双眼 他心里只有欲望 |
[1:25:41] | No, no. We must not, any of us, | 等一等 我们每个人 |
[1:25:45] | be too quick to lay blame. | 都不要急着横加指责 |
[1:25:48] | Let us not forget, that it was Girion, | 不要忘了 吉利恩 |
[1:25:52] | Lord of Dale, your ancestor, | 河谷城主 你的先人 |
[1:25:55] | who failed to kill the beast. | 没能杀死那怪物 |
[1:26:00] | It’s true, sire. We all know the story. | 没错 大人 我们都知道这个故事 |
[1:26:04] | Arrow after arrow he shot, each one missing its mark. | 他射了一箭又一箭 却全部射偏 |
[1:26:16] | You have no right, | 你无权 |
[1:26:19] | no right to enter that mountain. | 无权进入孤山 |
[1:26:23] | I have the only right. | 只有我有权利 |
[1:26:31] | I speak to the Master of the men of the lake. | 请问长湖城主 |
[1:26:34] | Will you see the prophecy fulfilled? | 您愿意见证预言成真吗 |
[1:26:38] | Will you… | 愿意 |
[1:26:39] | share in the great wealth of our people? | 分享我们的无尽财富吗 |
[1:26:48] | What say you? | 您怎么说 |
[1:26:53] | I say unto you, welcome! | 我要说 欢迎 |
[1:26:59] | Welcome and rise! Welcome, King under the mountain! | 请平身 欢迎山下之王 |
[1:27:16] | You do know we have one short? | 你知道我们少一个人吧 |
[1:27:18] | – Where’s Bifur? – He’s not here, we leave him behind. | -比弗在哪 -他不在也不要管他 |
[1:27:21] | You’ll have to, if you were to find the door before nightfall. | 想在日落前找到门 只能这么做 |
[1:27:24] | We can risk no more delays. | 我们拖不起了 |
[1:27:30] | Not you. | 你不能去 |
[1:27:32] | We must travel with speed. You’ll slow us down. | 今天要全力赶路 你会拖慢我们的 |
[1:27:35] | What are you talking about? I’m coming with you. | 你在说什么呢 我要跟你们走 |
[1:27:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:43] | Uncle, I must be there when that door is open. | 舅舅 我一定要看着那门打开 |
[1:27:46] | When we first look upon the halls of our fathers, Thorin… | 我们一定要一起仰望先祖的大厅 索林 |
[1:27:48] | Kili, stay here, | 奇力 留下 |
[1:27:51] | rest, join us when you’re healed. | 休息 痊愈后来找我们 |
[1:28:00] | I’ll stay with the lad | 我来陪这孩子 |
[1:28:01] | my duty lies with the wounded. | 我的职责就是照顾伤员 |
[1:28:04] | Uncle. | 舅舅 |
[1:28:05] | We grew up with the tales of the Mountain, tales you told us. | 我们是听着孤山的故事长大的 |
[1:28:09] | You can’t take that away from him. | 不要剥夺他的梦想 |
[1:28:10] | – Kili. – I will carry him if I must! | -奇力 -我可以背着他 |
[1:28:13] | One day you will be king and you will understand. | 等你坐上王位 就能理解了 |
[1:28:16] | I cannot risk the fate of this quest for the sake of one Dwarf. | 不能因为一个矮人耽搁了远征 |
[1:28:20] | Not even my own kin. | 哪怕是我的亲人 |
[1:28:26] | Fili, don’t be a fool. You belong with the company. | 菲力 别犯傻 你跟大家在一起 |
[1:28:29] | I belong with my brother. | 我要和弟弟在一起 |
[1:28:42] | By my beard, is that the time! | 难道要出发了吗 |
[1:28:55] | Good fortune to all! | 祝你们好运 |
[1:29:09] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:29:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:19] | Did you miss the boarders as well? | 你们也错过开船了吗 |
[1:29:21] | Kili, Kili! | 奇力 奇力 |
[1:29:25] | No. I’m done with Dwarves, go away. | 不 我受够矮人了 走开 |
[1:29:29] | No, no, no. No one will help us. | 别 别 别 没人肯帮我们 |
[1:29:32] | Kili’s sick. | 奇力病了 |
[1:29:36] | He’s very sick. | 是重病 |
[1:30:17] | What is this place? | 这是哪 |
[1:30:19] | For once the city of Dale. Now it is a ruin. | 曾经的河谷城 现在只是一片废墟 |
[1:30:25] | The desolation of Smaug. | 斯矛革留下的荒原 |
[1:30:27] | The sun will soon reach midday. | 马上到正午了 |
[1:30:29] | We must find the hidden door into the Mountain before it sets. | 必须在日落前找到进入孤山的隐秘之门 |
[1:30:32] | – This way. – Wait. | -这边 -等等 |
[1:30:33] | Is this the overlook? | 这里是瞭望角吗 |
[1:30:35] | Gandalf said to meet him here on no account of what you hear or… | 甘道夫说无论如何 都要在这等… |
[1:30:38] | Do you see him? We have no time to wait upon a wizard. | 你见到他了吗 来不及等他了 |
[1:30:42] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[1:30:43] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:31:01] | Dol Guldur, the hill of sorcerer. | 多尔戈多 巫师之山 |
[1:31:05] | It looks completely abandoned. | 看样子废弃已久了 |
[1:31:07] | As it is meant to. | 像是故意的 |
[1:31:10] | A spell of concealment lies over this place. | 这是障眼法 |
[1:31:14] | Which means our enemies are not yet ready to reveal himself. | 敌人应该不想现出真身 |
[1:31:20] | He has not regained his full strength. | 他还没恢复元气 |
[1:31:24] | Radagast, I need you to carry a message to the Lady Galadriel. | 瑞达加斯特 给盖拉德丽尔女王送个信 |
[1:31:27] | Tell her, we must force his hand. | 告诉她 要逼他行动了 |
[1:31:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:31:31] | I’m going in alone. On no account come after me. | 我独自进去 千万不要跟着我 |
[1:31:42] | – Do I have your word? – Yes, yes, yes. | -你保证吗 -保证 保证 |
[1:31:57] | Wait, Gandalf. | 等等 甘道夫 |
[1:32:00] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果是个陷阱呢 |
[1:32:02] | Turn around and do not come back. | 转过身去 不要回来 |
[1:32:11] | It’s undoubtly a trap. | 肯定是陷阱 |
[1:33:14] | Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina… | 藏身于此的恶灵 |
[1:33:17] | I ettuluvas caninye! | 速速现身 |
[1:33:37] | – Anything? – Nothing! | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[1:33:43] | If the map is true, the hidden door is hidden right above us. | 如果地图没问题 隐秘之门应该就在头顶 |
[1:33:53] | Up here! | 在那 |
[1:34:03] | You have keen eyes, Master Baggins. | 你眼神真锐利 巴金斯大师 |
[1:34:37] | This must be it. | 肯定是这里了 |
[1:34:40] | The hidden door. | 隐秘之门 |
[1:34:46] | That all those who doubted us, rue this day! | 那些质疑我们的人 后悔去吧 |
[1:34:56] | Aye, we have a key. | 我们有钥匙 |
[1:35:00] | This means that somewhere, there is a keyhole. | 所以应该有个锁孔 |
[1:35:05] | The last light of Durin’s Day… | 杜林之日 落日余晖 |
[1:35:10] | will shine upon the keyhole. | 锁孔即现 |
[1:35:29] | We’re losing the light, come on. | 太阳要下山了 快点 |
[1:35:37] | Be quiet! We can’t hear when you’re thumping! | 别乱踢 我听不到了 |
[1:35:40] | Can’t find it. | 找不到 |
[1:35:43] | It’s not here! | 不在这 |
[1:35:45] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:35:47] | Wreck it down! | 砸开它 |
[1:35:50] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:35:55] | It has to break. | 肯定能打开 |
[1:35:56] | It’s no good, the door is sealed. | 没用 门锁上了 |
[1:35:59] | Can’t be opened by force. | 不能用蛮力打开 |
[1:36:02] | There is powerful magic on it. | 有强力的魔法保护着 |
[1:36:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:36:19] | The last light of Durin’s Day… | 杜林之日 落日余晖 |
[1:36:23] | will shine upon the keyhole. | 锁孔即现 |
[1:36:29] | That what it says. | 就是这么说的 |
[1:36:35] | What did we miss? | 我们少了什么 |
[1:36:41] | What did we miss? | 我们少了什么 |
[1:36:43] | – Balin. – We’ve lost the light. | -巴林 -没有太阳光了 |
[1:36:49] | There’s no more to be done. | 没有办法了 |
[1:36:52] | We have but one chance. | 我们只有那一次机会 |
[1:36:57] | Come over here, lads. It’s over. | 过来吧 小伙子们 结束了 |
[1:37:01] | Wait a minute, what… | 等一下 怎么 |
[1:37:06] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪 |
[1:37:09] | You can’t give up now. | 怎么能现在放弃 |
[1:37:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:37:29] | You can’t give up now. | 不能现在放弃 |
[1:37:42] | Last light, the grey stone. | 画眉击门 |
[1:37:46] | When the thrush nods. | 倚灰岩立 |
[1:37:49] | The setting sun. | 杜林之日 |
[1:37:52] | And the last light of Durin’s Day will shine… | 落日余晖 锁孔即现 |
[1:37:56] | The last light. | 落日余晖 |
[1:38:00] | Last light. | 余晖 |
[1:38:38] | And the last light… | 这才是余晖 |
[1:38:50] | The keyhole! Come back! | 锁眼在那 回来 |
[1:38:53] | Come back! It’s the moon! The last moon of autumn! | 回来 是月光 最后一轮秋月 |
[1:39:01] | Where’s the key, where’s the key? Where’s the… | 钥匙呢 钥匙 |
[1:39:04] | It was…here. It was here. | 就在 附近 |
[1:39:09] | It was just… | 就在 |
[1:40:08] | Erebor. | 艾雷博 |
[1:40:10] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[1:40:24] | I know these walls. | 我认得这墙 |
[1:40:30] | These walls… | 这墙壁 |
[1:40:34] | The stone… | 这岩石 |
[1:40:40] | You remember, Balin? | 记得吗 巴林 |
[1:40:45] | Chambers filled with golden light. | 耀满金光的房间 |
[1:40:50] | I remember. | 记得 |
[1:41:04] | Herein lies the seventh kingdom of Durin’s folk. | 此下即是杜林后人的七代王国 |
[1:41:11] | May the Heart of the Mountain unite all Dwarves | 愿崇山之心团结中土矮人 |
[1:41:16] | in defense of this home. | 保卫家园 |
[1:41:20] | The throne of the king. | 矮人王座 |
[1:41:26] | And what’s that above it? | 再上面呢 |
[1:41:32] | The Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 |
[1:41:35] | Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 |
[1:41:41] | – And what’s that? – That, master burglar… | -是什么 -那个 盗贼大师 |
[1:41:46] | is why you are here. | 是你此行的使命 |
[1:42:07] | – Can you not do something? – I need herbs. | -做点什么啊 -我需要草药 |
[1:42:10] | Something to bring down this fever. | 能退烧的草药 |
[1:42:12] | I have nightshade, fever fuel. | 有龙葵 解热草 |
[1:42:14] | They’re no use to me. Do you have any kingsfoil? | 没用 王叶草有吗 |
[1:42:17] | No, it’s a weed. We feed it to the pigs. | 没有 那是杂草 喂猪用的 |
[1:42:20] | Pigs? Weed, right. | 喂猪 杂草 对了 |
[1:42:25] | Don’t move. | 稍等 |
[1:42:29] | Do you want me to find the jewel? | 你们要我去找宝钻 |
[1:42:34] | A large white jewel, yes. | 白色的 大钻石 是的 |
[1:42:39] | That’s it? Only I imagine there’s quite a few down there. | 又白又大吗 底下应该不少吧 |
[1:42:42] | There is only one Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻是独一无二的 |
[1:42:46] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你一眼就能认出 |
[1:42:49] | Right. | 很好 |
[1:42:54] | In truth, lad. I do not know what you’ll find down there. | 实话说 孩子 我也不知道底下有什么 |
[1:43:03] | You needn’t go if you don’t want to. | 你不想去可以不去 |
[1:43:04] | – There’s no dishonor in turning back. – No, Balin. | -放弃也没什么丢脸的 -不 巴林 |
[1:43:09] | I promised I would do this. | 既然我承诺了 |
[1:43:11] | And I think I must try. | 至少要努力一把 |
[1:43:18] | You never ceases to amaze me. | 你总是不断给我惊喜 |
[1:43:20] | – What’s that? – The courage of Hobbits. | -什么意思 -霍比特人的勇气 |
[1:43:25] | Go now, with as much luck as you can muster. | 去吧 衷心祝你好运 |
[1:43:38] | Oh…Bilbo? | 嗯 比尔博 |
[1:43:41] | If there’s in fact a, um… | 底下要是 |
[1:43:45] | a live dragon down here? | 真有火龙 |
[1:43:50] | Don’t wake it. | 别吵醒它 |
[1:44:34] | Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina… | 藏身于此的恶灵 |
[1:44:39] | I ettuluvas caninye! Cánin i sá tanuvaxe! | 速速现身 现出原形 |
[1:45:10] | Where is your master? | 你的主人在哪 |
[1:45:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:47:27] | Sauron! | 索隆 |
[1:47:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:48:13] | You’re not at home. Not at home. | 记住 这不是家里 |
[1:48:18] | What if…good, good, good. | 要是 好吧好吧好吧 |
[1:49:17] | What’s that? | 是这个吗 |
[1:49:25] | Arkenstone, Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 阿肯宝钻 |
[1:49:29] | A large white jewel. | 又大又白的钻石 |
[1:49:33] | Very helpful. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[1:52:00] | Well, thief. | 小偷 |
[1:52:07] | I smell you. | 我闻得到你 |
[1:52:11] | I hear your breath. | 也听得到你 |
[1:52:15] | I feel your air. | 还感觉得到你 |
[1:52:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:52:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:52:47] | Come now, don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[1:52:51] | Stand into the light. | 现身吧 |
[1:53:00] | There is something about you. | 有些不对劲 |
[1:53:07] | Something you carry. | 你带着什么 |
[1:53:10] | Something made of gold. | 是金子做的 |
[1:53:14] | But far more precious. | 却比金子珍贵 |
[1:53:24] | There you are, a thief in the shadows. | 在这呀 躲躲藏藏的小偷 |
[1:53:31] | I did not come to steal from you. | 我没想偷东西 |
[1:53:34] | O Smaug, the unassessably wealthy. | 无比富有的斯矛革 |
[1:53:37] | I merely want to get eyes upon your magnificence. | 我只想亲眼目睹 |
[1:53:40] | To see if you really were as great as the old tales say. | 传说中伟岸的巨龙 |
[1:53:45] | I did not believe them! | 我原来不相信 |
[1:53:56] | And do you now? | 现在信了吗 |
[1:54:01] | Truly. | 信了 |
[1:54:03] | The tales and songs… | 传说和歌谣里的描述 |
[1:54:07] | fall utterly short, of your enormity, O Smaug the stupendous! | 在你一比真是相形见绌 庞然大物斯矛革 |
[1:54:12] | Do you think flattery will keep you alive? | 你觉得奉承我能活命吗 |
[1:54:16] | No, no… | 不 |
[1:54:17] | No indeed. | 不能 |
[1:54:21] | You seem familiar with my name. | 你好像认识我 |
[1:54:25] | But I don’t remember smelling your kind before. | 我却不记得你的气味 |
[1:54:29] | Who are you? And where do you come from… | 你是谁 哪里来的 |
[1:54:33] | may I ask? | 请问 |
[1:54:41] | I… | 我 |
[1:54:45] | I came from under the hill. | 我来自山下 |
[1:54:47] | Under hill? | 山下 |
[1:54:52] | And under hills and over hills, my path is lead. | 我翻山越岭 跋山涉水 |
[1:54:56] | And, and through the air. I am here that He walks unseen. | 来去无踪的我 穿梭到了这里 |
[1:55:00] | Impressive, what else do you claim to be? | 厉害 你还有什么名号 |
[1:55:05] | I am… | 我是 |
[1:55:09] | luck-wearer… | 好运随身的人 |
[1:55:12] | – Riddle-maker. – Lovely titles, go on. | -猜谜能手 -好名号 继续 |
[1:55:18] | – Barrel-rider. – Barrels. | -酒桶骑士 -酒桶 |
[1:55:20] | Now that is interesting. | 有点意思了 |
[1:55:24] | And what about your little Dwarf friends? | 你的矮人朋友呢 |
[1:55:29] | Where are they hiding? | 都躲在哪里 |
[1:55:32] | D…dwarves? No… | 矮人 没 |
[1:55:37] | No, no Dwarves here. You got that all wrong. | 哪有什么矮人 你弄错了 |
[1:55:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不信 |
[1:55:42] | Barrel-rider, they sent you in here to do their dirty work, | 酒桶骑士 他们叫你来送死 |
[1:55:48] | while they skulk about outside. | 自己在外面做缩头乌龟 |
[1:55:52] | Truly. You are mistaken… | 你真的错了 |
[1:55:54] | O Smaug, chiefest and greatest of all calamities. | 伟大的斯矛革 猛兽之王 |
[1:55:58] | You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. | 别看你偷东西还撒谎 倒是很有礼貌呢 |
[1:56:06] | I know the smell and taste of Dwarf. | 我熟悉矮人的气味和味道 |
[1:56:10] | No one better. | 无比熟悉 |
[1:56:13] | It is the gold. | 是为了金子 |
[1:56:14] | They are drawn to treasure like flies to dead flesh. | 他们对黄金趋之若鹜 |
[1:56:22] | Did you think I did not know this day would come? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[1:56:27] | That a pack of canting dogs | 我早料到这群虚伪小人 |
[1:56:30] | will come crawling back to the Mountain. | 会偷偷潜回孤山 |
[1:56:39] | – Was that an earthquake? – That, my lad… | -地震吗 -孩子 这动静 |
[1:56:46] | was a dragon. | 是龙 |
[1:56:56] | – Da? – It’s come from the mountain. | -爸 -山那边来的 |
[1:57:02] | You should leave us. Take your children, get out of here. | 别管我们了 带着孩子逃吧 |
[1:57:06] | And go where? There is nowhere to go. | 逃去哪里 无处可逃了 |
[1:57:12] | – Are we going to die, da? – No, darling. | -我们会死吗 爸 -不会 亲爱的 |
[1:57:17] | The dragon is going to kill us. | 火龙会杀掉我们 |
[1:57:30] | Not if I kill it first. | 我会先杀掉它 |
[1:57:33] | The King Under the Mountain is dead. I took his throne. | 山下之王已死 他的王位在我脚下 |
[1:57:39] | I ate his people like a wolf among sheep. | 他的子民是我的点心 |
[1:57:47] | I kill where I wish, when I wish. | 我肆意杀戮 随心所欲 |
[1:57:52] | My armor is iron! | 我的鳞甲坚如钢铁 |
[1:58:04] | No blade can pierce me! | 坚不可摧 |
[1:58:10] | – All right. – A black arrow. Why did you never tell me? | -安全 -黑箭 你怎么不早说 |
[1:58:14] | Because you did not need to know. | 因为没必要告诉你 |
[1:58:23] | Listen to me carefully. I need you to distract the guards. | 好好听我说 你去引开警卫 |
[1:58:28] | Once I’m at the top of the tower, I will set the arrow to the bow. | 我得上塔 将箭上弦 |
[1:58:31] | – There he is. – Guards, after him! | -他在这 -卫兵 抓住他 |
[1:58:33] | Quickly, down there! Go! | 快 那边 |
[1:58:35] | Stop him! | 抓住他 |
[1:58:50] | Bain, Bain. | 贝恩 贝恩 |
[1:58:52] | Keep it safe, don’t let anyone find it. | 藏好 不能让别人发现 |
[1:58:55] | – I’ll deal with them. Now go! – I’m not leaving. | -我来对付他们 去吧 -我不走 |
[1:59:02] | – Ragar. – You’re under arrest. | -拉加 -你被捕了 |
[1:59:04] | – On what charge? – Any charge the Master chooses. | -什么罪名 -那要听城主的 |
[1:59:49] | – What about Bilbo? – Give him more time. | -比尔博怎么办 -再给他点时间 |
[1:59:52] | Time to do what? To be killed? | 给他时间干嘛 送死吗 |
[1:59:56] | – You’re afraid. – Yes, I’m afraid. | -你怕了 -我是怕了 |
[2:00:03] | I fear for you, | 我替你担心 |
[2:00:05] | the sickness the lies upon that treasure, | 怕那宝藏迷人心智的魔力 |
[2:00:08] | a sickness which drove your grandfather mad. | 那害你祖父癫狂的恶疾 |
[2:00:10] | I’m not my grandfather. | 我不是我祖父 |
[2:00:12] | You’re not yourself. | 你也不是你自己了 |
[2:00:15] | The Thorin I know would not hesitate to go in there. | 我认识的索林从不畏缩 |
[2:00:17] | I will not risk this quest for the life of one burglar. | 不能因为一个盗贼耽误了远征 |
[2:00:24] | Bilbo, his name is Bilbo. | 他有名字 叫比尔博 |
[2:00:30] | It’s Oakenshield, that filthy Dwarvish usurper! | 是橡木盾 妄图篡权的卑鄙小人 |
[2:00:39] | He sent you here for the Arkenstone, didn’t he? | 他派你来偷阿肯宝钻 对吧 |
[2:00:44] | No, no, no… | 不是 |
[2:00:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么啊 |
[2:00:48] | Don’t bother denying it, | 不用否认 |
[2:00:50] | I guessed his foul purpose some time ago. | 我早看出他的祸心了 |
[2:00:55] | But it matters not. | 但无所谓 |
[2:00:57] | Oakenshield’s quest will fail. | 橡木盾的远征注定要失败 |
[2:01:02] | A darkness is coming. | 黑暗到来了 |
[2:01:05] | It was spread to every corner of the land. | 蔓延到了中土的每个角落 |
[2:01:51] | You are being used, thief in the shadows. | 你被利用了 躲躲藏藏的小偷 |
[2:01:55] | You are only ever a means to an end. | 你只是他们手里的工具 |
[2:01:59] | The coward Oakenshield has weighed | 橡木盾那个胆小鬼 |
[2:02:03] | the value of your life, and found it worth nothing. | 根本没把你的小命当回事 |
[2:02:07] | No. | 不是的 |
[2:02:09] | No, you’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[2:02:13] | What did he promise you, a share of the treasure? | 他怎么许诺的 要分你些财宝吗 |
[2:02:17] | As if it was his to give. | 好像财宝是他的一样 |
[2:02:21] | I will not part with a single coin! | 你一枚金币都不许带走 |
[2:02:24] | Not one piece of it. | 不许带走 |
[2:02:31] | My teeth are swords, my claws are spears. | 我的利齿是宝剑 尖爪是长矛 |
[2:02:39] | My wings, are a hurricane. | 双翼一挥 暴风来袭 |
[2:02:49] | So it is true. | 传说是真的 |
[2:02:52] | – The black arrow found its mark. – What did you say? | -黑箭射中了你 -你说什么 |
[2:02:55] | Nothing. I was just saying your reputation proceeds you, | 没什么 您果然名不虚传 |
[2:02:59] | O Smaug the Tyrannical. | 暴君斯矛革 |
[2:03:01] | Truly, you have no equal on this earth. | 您真的是无可比拟 |
[2:03:09] | I’m almost tempted to let you take it. | 我差点动心 让你拿走宝钻 |
[2:03:14] | If only to see Oakenshield suffer. | 好让橡木盾受折磨 |
[2:03:18] | Watch it destroy him. | 看他走向毁灭 |
[2:03:22] | Watch it corrupt his arms, and drive him mad. | 看他荒废自己 日渐癫狂 |
[2:03:31] | But I think not, I think our little game ends here. | 不过算了 就陪你玩到这吧 |
[2:03:36] | So tell me, thief. | 说吧 小偷 |
[2:03:39] | How do you choose to die? | 你想怎么死 |
[2:04:54] | Da? Is that you, Da? | 爸 是你吗 |
[2:07:09] | You killed them all. | 都死了 |
[2:07:10] | There are others, Tauriel. | 外面还有 塔睿尔 |
[2:07:13] | Come. | 走 |
[2:07:18] | We’re losing him. | 他要死了 |
[2:07:23] | Tauriel. | 塔睿尔 |
[2:07:48] | Athelas. | 艾瑟拉斯[王叶草] |
[2:07:52] | Athelas. | 艾瑟拉斯 |
[2:07:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[2:07:59] | I’m going to save him. | 救他 |
[2:08:21] | – You’re alive. – Not for much longer. | -你没死 -活不久了 |
[2:08:23] | – Did you find the Arkenstone? – The dragon’s coming. | -阿肯宝钻呢 -火龙要来了 |
[2:08:25] | The Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 |
[2:08:29] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[2:08:36] | We should get out. | 快走吧 |
[2:08:41] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[2:08:45] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[2:09:17] | You will burn! | 化为灰烬吧 |
[2:09:27] | – Come on! – Come on, Bilbo! | -跑 -快跑 比尔博 |
[2:09:42] | Come on. | 走 |
[2:10:00] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[2:10:10] | Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. | 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机 |
[2:10:18] | Tilda! | 蒂尔达 |
[2:10:20] | Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. | 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机 |
[2:10:33] | Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. | 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机 |
[2:10:39] | Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. | 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机 |
[2:10:52] | Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. | 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机 |
[2:11:22] | We have given him the slip. | 我们甩掉它了 |
[2:11:23] | No, he’ll still come in for that. | 他会追上的 |
[2:11:29] | – So where to now? – Western guard room. | -现在去哪 -西边的卫队室 |
[2:11:32] | – There may be a way out. – It’s too high. | -或许能出去 -太高了 |
[2:11:36] | – No chance that way. – It’s our only chance. | -没可能的 -只有这条路了 |
[2:11:40] | We have to try it. | 我们得赌一把 |
[2:12:47] | I’ve heard tales of wonders of Elvish medicine. | 我只听过精灵疗伤的传说 |
[2:12:51] | That was a privilege to witness. | 亲眼见到真是荣幸 |
[2:12:56] | Tauriel. | 塔睿尔 |
[2:13:01] | Lie still. | 躺好 |
[2:13:10] | You cannot be her. | 你不是她 |
[2:13:15] | She’s far away. | 她在远方 |
[2:13:22] | She is far, far away from me. | 在遥不可及的远方 |
[2:13:26] | She walks in starlight in another world. | 她走在天上的星光里 |
[2:13:37] | It was just a dream. | 可惜只是个梦 |
[2:13:51] | Do you think she could have loved me? | 你觉得她会爱上我吗 |
[2:14:00] | Stay close. | 跟紧 |
[2:14:12] | – That’s it, then. – There’s no way out. | -完了 -没路了 |
[2:14:22] | The last of our kin. | 最后的族人 |
[2:14:28] | They must have come here, hoping beyond hope. | 绝处逢生的希望 成了泡影 |
[2:14:43] | We can try to reach the mines. | 回矿山看看吧 |
[2:14:46] | My last few days. | 在生命最后的时刻 |
[2:14:50] | No. | 不 |
[2:14:54] | I will not die like this. | 我不要这样死去 |
[2:14:58] | Cowering, clawing for breath. | 畏缩不前 苟延残喘 |
[2:15:06] | – We make for the forges. – He’ll see us, sure as death. | -我们去熔炉 -会被发现的 死路一条 |
[2:15:10] | Not if we split up. | 分头行动就不会 |
[2:15:12] | Thorin, we’ll never make it. | 索林 我们到不了的 |
[2:15:15] | Some of us might, lead him to the forges. | 总有人能到 引他去熔炉 |
[2:15:20] | We kill the dragon. | 我们要屠龙 |
[2:15:23] | If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together. | 就算是死路一条 也是同生共死 |
[2:15:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:15:36] | Flee, flee, run for your lives. | 逃命 逃命去吧 |
[2:15:42] | There is nowhere to hide. | 虽然无处可逃了 |
[2:15:46] | Behind you! | 看后面 |
[2:15:49] | Come on! | 这边 |
[2:15:52] | Run! | 跑 |
[2:15:55] | Hey you! Here! | 在这边 |
[2:18:55] | This way, it’s this way! | 这条路 |
[2:18:57] | – Come on! – Thorin! | -这边 -索林 |
[2:19:05] | Follow Balin. | 跟巴林走 |
[2:19:08] | – Thorin! – Come on! | -索林 -快 |
[2:19:24] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[2:19:35] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[2:20:10] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:20:14] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[2:20:19] | Our plan’s not gonna work. These furnaces are stone-cold. | 行不通 熔炉早就冷却了 |
[2:20:23] | He’s right. | 确实 |
[2:20:24] | With no fire hot enough to set them ablaze. | 没有大火 没法点燃熔炉 |
[2:20:30] | Have we not? | 没有吗 |
[2:20:33] | I did not look to see you so easily outwitted! | 没想到赢你这么容易 |
[2:20:39] | You’re growing slow, | 你变慢了 |
[2:20:41] | and fat, you dotage, | 变胖了 老不死的 |
[2:20:46] | slug! | 糊涂虫 |
[2:20:49] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[2:21:18] | Bombur, get those bellows working! | 邦伯 拉动风箱 |
[2:21:21] | Go! | 快 |
[2:21:36] | Bilbo! Up there! On my mark, pull that lever. | 比尔博 去操纵杆那 等我信号 |
[2:21:50] | Balin, can you still make us a blast flame? | 巴林 能弄些炸弹吗 |
[2:21:53] | Aye, it’ll only take a jiffy. Come on. | 行 一小会就弄好 |
[2:21:57] | We don’t have a jiffy. | 一小会也等不及啊 |
[2:22:11] | – Where’s the sulphur? – You sure you know what are you doing? | -硫磺呢 -你真的会做吗 |
[2:22:26] | Come on! | 速度 |
[2:22:49] | Now! | 动手 |
[2:24:46] | Lead him to the gallery of the kings. | 引它去历代君王的画像那 |
[2:25:36] | Keep going, Bilbo! | 别停下 比尔博 |
[2:26:24] | You, think you can deceive me? | 你以为你骗得了我吗 |
[2:26:27] | Barrel-rider. | 酒桶骑士 |
[2:26:31] | You have come from Lake-town. | 你是从长湖城来的 |
[2:26:35] | It is some sort of schemes hatched between these filthy Dwarves | 这群肮脏的矮人 和运河上的生意人 |
[2:26:41] | and those miserable tub-trading lakeman. | 悲哀的长湖城人一起密谋 |
[2:26:45] | The sniveling cowards, with their long bows and black arrows. | 只知道射黑箭的胆小鬼们 |
[2:26:52] | – Perhaps it is time I pay them a visit. – No. | -我是不是该会会他们 -糟糕 |
[2:27:00] | This isn’t their fault. Wait, you cannot go to Lake-town! | 这和他们无关 别去长湖城 |
[2:27:06] | You care about them, do you? | 你在乎他们 对吧 |
[2:27:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:27:12] | And you can watch them die. | 那就看着他们化为灰烬吧 |
[2:27:20] | Here! You witless worm! | 我在这 笨虫子 |
[2:27:30] | – You. – I am taking back what you stole. | -你 -新帐旧账一起算 |
[2:27:38] | You will take nothing from me, Dwarf. | 你斗不过我的 矮人 |
[2:27:44] | I laid low your warriors of old, | 旧日的矮人勇士都倒在我脚下 |
[2:27:50] | eye in still terror in the hearts of men. | 吓得魂不附体 |
[2:27:55] | I am King Under the Mountain. | 我才是山下之王 |
[2:28:01] | This is not your kingdom, these are Dwarf lands. | 这王国不属于你 这是矮人之国 |
[2:28:06] | This is Dwarf gold. | 矮人的黄金 |
[2:28:10] | And we will have our revenge. | 看矮人怎么复仇吧 |
[2:29:34] | I will revenge, revenge! | 我会复仇的 |
[2:29:39] | I will show you revenge! | 我要去复仇 |
[2:30:21] | Listen to me, you don’t know what is coming? | 听我说 你不知道什么来了吗 |
[2:30:27] | I am fire. | 我就是烈焰 |
[2:30:32] | I am… | 我就是 |
[2:30:37] | Death. | 死亡 |
[2:30:47] | What have we done? | 我们都干了什么 |