时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | You can do this. | 你能行得 |
[02:25] | You have reached Walter White. | 这里是沃尔特·怀特家 |
[02:27] | At the tone please state your name, number, | 请在提示音后留下的名字 |
[02:28] | and the reason for your call. | 电话及留言 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Third try. | 第三通了 |
[02:33] | Walt, if you’re there, please pick up. | 沃尔特 如果你在家 请接电话 |
[02:37] | Okay. Well, I really wanted to do this together, | 我真的想和你一起做这事 |
[02:40] | but I can hear him getting up, | 但是我已经听见他起床的声音了 |
[02:42] | and it’s not like I can keep him from seeing the thing, | 我也没法让他不看到那东西 |
[02:44] | so I’m sorry, but I’ve waited as long as possible, | 所以对不起 我已经等你很久了 |
[02:47] | and I– I guess I’m going to have to go ahead without you, | 现在只好一个人来了 |
[02:51] | so call me. | 给我回电话 |
[02:58] | Oh. Hey, happy birthday, sweet sixteen. | 十六岁生日快乐 |
[03:04] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[03:06] | Of course, I thought you might sleep through it. | 我还以为你要睡过去呢 |
[03:09] | So since it’s almost– oh, noon, | 既然都快到中午了 |
[03:13] | I think your first big birthday decision | 那你生日的第一个重大决定就是 |
[03:16] | is breakfast or lunch. | 吃早饭还是午饭 |
[03:19] | Um, pancakes? | 吃薄饼吧 |
[03:20] | Pancakes it is. | 没问题 |
[03:23] | Okay, could you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[03:25] | I forgot to get the paper. | 我忘了拿报纸了 |
[03:26] | Can you go out and grab it for me? | 能去帮我拿进来吗 |
[03:27] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:46] | It’s from me and your dad. | 这是我和你爸一起送给你的 |
[03:47] | It’s pretty slick, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[03:50] | Yeah. Thanks, Mom. | 是啊 谢了 妈 |
[03:52] | It’s– It’s great. | 很 很不错 |
[03:56] | You know, I really did a lot of research, | 我可是费劲了心思 |
[03:58] | and, I don’t know, | 也不知道为什么 |
[04:00] | this car just really stood out to me. | 就是看上了这一辆 |
[04:02] | It’s got a ton of great features– | 它的优点可多了 |
[04:04] | power everything, solid engine, | 马力强劲 |
[04:06] | It’s really roomy, | 里面很宽敞 |
[04:07] | so you can carpool with all your friends, | 你能载很多朋友 |
[04:10] | and of course it is safe | 而且既然你妈妈我挑的 |
[04:12] | because I am still your mother. | 这车一定安全 |
[04:14] | Oh, and it has a CD player, | 这车还有CD播放机呢 |
[04:16] | so you can listen to some tunes while you’re cruising around, | 你开的时候还能听音乐 |
[04:18] | so you know what? | 所以 |
[04:19] | Breakfast can wait. | 早饭可以晚点吃 |
[04:21] | You want to take it for a spin? | 你想先开出去兜兜风吗 |
[04:23] | Um, m-m-maybe later. | 等一下吧 |
[04:26] | I’m kind of starving. | 我饿了 |
[04:28] | Yeah, okay. Well, let’s– | 好吧 那 |
[04:30] | let’s get those pancakes going. | 我去做薄饼 |
[04:37] | Saul? He’s here. | 索尔 他来了 |
[04:40] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[04:42] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[04:44] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[04:47] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[04:52] | Mr. Beneke. Saul Goodman. | 贝内克先生 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[04:55] | Thank you for coming down. | 多谢你过来 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Hi. | 你好 |
[04:59] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[05:02] | I– | 我 |
[05:04] | I don’t really understand why I’m here. | 我不知道为什么要过来 |
[05:06] | Is it something to do with my creditors? | 和我的债主有关系吗 |
[05:08] | Creditors? No. | 债主 不是 |
[05:11] | I’ll cut right to the chase. | 我就直说了 |
[05:12] | Mr. Beneke, I have some bad news. | 贝内克先生 我有一个坏消息 |
[05:16] | Nothing but, lately. | 最近都是坏消息 |
[05:18] | Your great-aunt Birgit passed away. | 你的姨姥姥波吉特去世了 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry, who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[05:25] | Apparently, she passed away in Diekirch, Luxembourg, | 她八年前 |
[05:28] | and this was, wow, eight years ago. | 在卢森堡迪基希区去世 |
[05:30] | I just assumed you two were close, | 我还以为你和她很亲呢 |
[05:32] | given that– | 这么看来的话 |
[05:34] | Well, maybe this is good news. | 也许这是个好消息 |
[05:38] | Birgit left behind a sizable estate, | 波吉特留下一笔客观的遗产 |
[05:40] | of which you, Mr. Beneke, are the primary beneficiary. | 而你是主要受益人 |
[05:44] | – What? – Yeah, well, seems she had no immediate relatives, | -什么 -没错 她好像没有直系亲属 |
[05:47] | so the estate’s just been sitting | 所以在欧洲保管她遗产的人 |
[05:49] | while the folks over in the EU searched for a living heir. | 一直在寻找她的继承人 |
[05:54] | I don’t know of any relatives in Luxembourg, | 我不知道有亲戚住在卢森堡 |
[05:59] | definitely no one who would name me in their will. | 更不会有人在遗嘱中提到我了 |
[06:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Ah, here you go. | 你看 |
[06:08] | She left no will, | 她没有留下遗嘱 |
[06:10] | so that’s probably why it took so long. | 所以才花了这么长时间 |
[06:12] | They traced the inheritance through to your father, | 他们查到你父亲 |
[06:14] | but his having passed– | 但他已经去世了 |
[06:16] | my condolences– | 节哀顺变 |
[06:17] | you are the next in line to the tune of | 那么现在你就是继承人 |
[06:20] | $621,552.33. | 总共是621552.33美元 |
[08:00] | He’s asking if you are the chemist. | 他问你是不是制毒师 |
[08:01] | I’m one of them. | 我是其中之一 |
[08:34] | Where’s the phenylacetic acid? | 苯乙酸在哪 |
[08:47] | They synthesize their own. | 他们都是自己合成的 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | I don’t– I don’t do that. | 我不 我不会做 |
[08:58] | Look, I get my phenylacetic acid | 听着 我都是从 |
[09:01] | from the barrel with the bee on it. | 那个上面画着蜜蜂的桶里拿 |
[09:03] | That’s how I know how to do it. | 这就是我的方法 |
[09:22] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[09:24] | We’re working it out. | 我们正在解决 |
[09:33] | Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product, | 告诉这个傻逼 要是他想学怎么做我的货 |
[09:37] | he’s got to do it my way, the right way. | 就得必须听我的 我说的就是真理 |
[09:47] | I speak English. | 我会说英语 |
[09:49] | So you understand what asshole means. | 那你就应该明白什么叫傻逼 |
[09:51] | Now, go get me my phenylacetic acid, asshole. | 现在 快给我送来我的苯基乙酸 傻逼 |
[09:57] | How long is it going to take you to get him what he needs? | 他需要的东西你们需要多久制作 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[10:02] | – Several hours at least. – I can wait. | -至少几小时吧 -我有的是时间 |
[10:05] | Gives us time to talk about the state of this lab. | 正好给我点时间来说说这间实验室 |
[10:08] | Don’t you have standards? | 难道你们没有卫生标准 |
[10:11] | I mean, this place is disgusting. | 我是说 这地方肮脏极了 |
[10:14] | All right, we’re going to scour every vat, every tank, | 既然这样 给我把每个缸 每个水槽 |
[10:16] | every cook surface, | 每个制毒工作台都给我刷干净 |
[10:18] | and then we’re going to clean | 然后我们再来把每一个 |
[10:20] | up every possible source of contamination, | 潜在的污染源给清理掉 |
[10:22] | and only then we cook. | 在那之后 我们再开始制毒 |
[10:25] | Comprende? | 懂了吗 |
[10:30] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[10:35] | I’m the guy your boss brought here | 我是你老板带来 |
[10:37] | to show you how it’s done, | 来教你怎么做的 |
[10:39] | and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. | 要是你就这样管理你的实验室 怪不得 |
[10:43] | You’re lucky he hasn’t fired your ass. | 你该庆幸他没把你开除 |
[10:46] | Now, if you don’t want that to happen, | 现在 要是你不想这样的话 |
[10:48] | I suggest you stop whining like a little bitch | 我建议你别再像娘们一样哀诉 |
[10:51] | and do what I said. | 并且按照我说的做 |
[12:13] | You have reached Walter White. | 这里是沃尔特·怀特家 |
[12:14] | At the tone please state your name, number, | 请听到嘟声后留下你的姓名 号码 |
[12:16] | and the reason for your call. | 和您打来的缘由 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[12:19] | Dad! You there? | 爸爸 你在不 |
[12:21] | I’m outside. | 我在门外 |
[12:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:25] | I know you’re home. Your car is here. | 我知道你在家 你的车都在 |
[12:28] | You missed my party, | 你都没来我的派对 |
[12:29] | which feels like something’s gotta be really wrong. | 我就想你一定发生了什么事 |
[12:32] | I’m… I’m gonna have to call 911. | 再联系不到你我就要报警了 |
[12:36] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我现在还能做什么 |
[12:49] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[12:55] | Come in if you’re coming in. | 要进来就快进吧 |
[13:03] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:16] | I got into a fight. | 我卷入了一场斗争 |
[13:18] | What do you mean, a fight? | 你说什么 斗争 |
[13:20] | Like, what fight? | 什么样的斗争 |
[13:24] | Are you going to talk to me here? | 你准备现在和我说吗 |
[13:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:30] | I’m calling Mom. | 我在打电话给妈妈 |
[13:31] | Don’t do that. | 别打 |
[13:34] | Look, I– | 听着 我 |
[13:37] | I appreciate that you’re concerned. | 我十分感谢你的关心 |
[13:39] | I’m fine. | 可我没事 |
[13:49] | Just do not call your mother. | 别打给你妈 |
[13:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[14:01] | I was gambling. | 我又开始赌博了 |
[14:06] | If you tell your mother, | 要是你告诉你妈 |
[14:08] | God, I just would– | 天哪 我就会 |
[14:11] | I would never, never hear the end of it, | 我会被她无休止的烦死的 |
[14:14] | so please… | 所以 求你了 |
[14:21] | Can we just keep this between us? | 这能成为我们之间的小秘密吗 |
[14:24] | Would you do that for me? | 能为我保守这个秘密吗 |
[14:26] | Just keep it to yourself. | 把它埋在心底 |
[14:31] | I don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[14:33] | How’d you get into a fight? | 你怎么会卷入一场斗争 |
[14:35] | And with who? | 而且是和谁啊 |
[14:52] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[15:01] | And it’s my own fault. | 都是我自己造成的 |
[15:09] | I had it coming. | 都怪我 |
[15:10] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没关系 |
[15:16] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[15:22] | I just– I’m sorry. | 我太对不起你了 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:33] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[15:35] | Come here. | 来 |
[15:38] | Come on. Dad, it’s okay. | 别这样 爸爸 没关系 |
[15:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:47] | Please, it’s– it’s okay. | 求你了 没关系 |
[15:49] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[15:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:52] | It is. Come on. | 别哭了 |
[15:55] | Come on. | 别哭了 |
[16:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:11] | Hey, how was your birthday? | 你生日过得怎样 |
[16:17] | Good. Get some rest. | 还不错 你好好休息 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:24] | The new car? | 那辆新车 |
[16:28] | Did you drive it here? | 是你开过来的吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:35] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[16:38] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[16:41] | Uh, sure. | 当然啦 |
[16:44] | I do. | 我当然喜欢 |
[16:47] | It drives great. | 开起来感觉不错 |
[16:50] | That’s good, Jesse. | 太好了 杰西 |
[19:10] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[19:12] | Well done. | 干的好 |
[19:17] | First of many. | 第一批货 |
[19:21] | Yeah? | 你说什么 |
[19:23] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:24] | You’re staying. | 你能留下了 |
[19:25] | You belong to the cartel now. | 现在你归卡特尔集团了 |
[19:36] | You can’t come to my work like this. | 你不能这么随便就来我这里 |
[19:38] | You’re too recognizable. | 人人都认识你 |
[19:40] | Your face is plastered | 你这张脸印在 |
[19:42] | on every bus bench within a 5-mile radius. | 方圆五英里每个站牌广告上 |
[19:45] | Celebrities have to get their cars washed, | 公众人物也得洗车啊 |
[19:47] | just like everybody else. | 和别人一样 |
[19:49] | Look, I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t important. | 要是没急事我也不会来的 |
[19:52] | – Okay? – What is it? | -行吧 -什么事 |
[19:54] | Well, I went ahead and met with your Mr. Beneke, | 我直接见了你那位贝内克先生 |
[19:57] | which I will say again, loudly and for the record, bad idea. | 本人正式再次强调 愚蠢 |
[20:02] | Yes, but it is better than prison. Correct? | 嗯 但总比坐牢强 对吗 |
[20:05] | Marginally, | 算是吧 |
[20:07] | which is why I disbursed the funds as you requested. | 所以我才按你说的把钱给了他 |
[20:09] | All right, good. | 很好啊 |
[20:11] | Yeah, I can’t believe he actually bought it– | 不过我不信他真的吃这套 |
[20:13] | “Great-aunt Birgit.” | 突然就蹦出个”波吉特阿姨” |
[20:15] | What? But you called it. | 简直胡扯 可你一意孤行 |
[20:17] | I guess people see those zeroes dance before their eyes, | 人们对眼皮底下招摇撞骗的垃圾 |
[20:20] | it’s kind of like highway hypnosis. | 都能够视而不见 |
[20:21] | All right, so what’s the problem? | 行了 到底什么情况 |
[20:23] | Let’s just say you and I | 对待这位富家公子哥的态度 |
[20:24] | don’t wear the same rose-colored glasses | 我没有你 |
[20:27] | where Johnny Fabulous is concerned, | 那么乐观 |
[20:29] | so I kept an eye on his bank accounts, | 所以我查了他银行账户 |
[20:30] | and I pulled his credit report. | 调出了他信用记录 |
[20:32] | If you would, note the time on that. | 还是注意下上面的时间吧 |
[20:39] | 3:54 P.M. Yesterday. | 昨天下午3:54 |
[20:43] | Three hours after leaving my office. | 就在从我那里离开三个钟头 |
[20:45] | He bought a Mercedes SL550. | 他买了辆奔驰SL550 |
[20:48] | He’s actually leasing it, but he put 4,500 down. | 其实算租的 可也付了4500块 |
[20:51] | He’s going to pay 1,830 a month– | 每月还要交1830 |
[20:53] | fully loaded. | 够拽的吧 |
[20:54] | I mean, he even got the heated steering wheel, | 我意思是他甚至搞了个电热方向盘 |
[20:56] | but that’s upwards of 6,300 | 这又多了6300块 |
[20:58] | that won’t be going to the IRS. | 不用向国税局申报 |
[21:00] | I just thought you might like to know, | 就是想让你知道这个 |
[21:02] | loath as I am to say I told you so. | 就像我当初告诉过你的一样 |
[21:11] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[22:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:16] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[22:20] | Good. | 挺好 |
[22:31] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[22:33] | I’m fine, but your mother is going to be worried sick. | 我很好 不过你妈肯定担心得要死 |
[22:39] | I called her last night. | 昨晚上我给她打电话了 |
[22:44] | I told her I was spending the night at Louis’. | 跟她说我在路易斯家过夜 |
[22:47] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[22:50] | So h-h-how are you? | 你… 怎么样了 |
[22:57] | I’m fine, son. | 孩子 我很好 |
[22:59] | I– | 我… |
[23:03] | I– | 怎么说呢 |
[23:06] | I took these painkillers | 我找了些在门诊 |
[23:11] | that I had left over from my surgery, | 剩下的止痛药 |
[23:13] | and I made the brilliant decision | 然后自以为是地 |
[23:16] | to wash them down with a couple of beers. | 就着点儿啤酒吃了 |
[23:21] | Not my most sterling moment, I admit, | 我承认 这不太明智 |
[23:24] | but I’m fine. | 不过我还好 |
[23:28] | I wish I could take back last night. | 昨天我真想过去 |
[23:30] | It was your birthday. This shouldn’t be on your mind. | 你过生日 这些事情本来不该让你知道 |
[23:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:34] | No, it’s not okay. | 怎么能没事呢 |
[23:36] | I’m your father, | 我是你父亲 |
[23:37] | and I don’t want | 不希望 |
[23:39] | last night to be– | 昨天会是… |
[23:41] | I mean, you really– | 我是说你千万… |
[23:47] | you can’t think of me like… | 你千万别把我想成… |
[23:51] | Like what? | 想成什么 |
[23:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:12] | My father died when I was 6. | 我父亲死时候我才6岁 |
[24:14] | You knew that, right? | 这个你知道吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:19] | He had Huntington’s Disease. | 他得了亨廷顿氏舞蹈症 |
[24:21] | It’s– | 这个病… |
[24:24] | destroys portions of the brain, | 会损坏大脑某些区域 |
[24:28] | affects muscle control, leads to dementia. | 影响到肌肉控制 会变成痴呆 |
[24:31] | It’s just a nasty disease. | 这病很难治 |
[24:33] | It’s genetic. | 还是遗传的 |
[24:36] | It terrified my mother that I might have it, | 我母亲很怕我也得了这个病 |
[24:38] | so they ran tests on me when I was a kid, | 在我小时候就给我做了检查 |
[24:41] | but I came up clean. | 不过我没事 |
[24:45] | My father fell very ill | 我四五岁时候 |
[24:47] | when I was 4 or 5. | 父亲病得很重了 |
[24:51] | He spent a lot of time in the hospital. | 天天住院 |
[24:54] | My– | 我母亲… |
[24:59] | My mother would tell me so many stories about my father. | 我母亲说了很多父亲的事 |
[25:04] | She would talk about him all the time. | 她不停地讲他 |
[25:08] | I knew about his personality, | 我知道了他的个性 |
[25:10] | how he treated people. | 如何待人接物 |
[25:12] | I even knew how he liked his steaks cooked– | 甚至我都知道他点什么样的牛排 |
[25:14] | medium rare. | 三成熟 |
[25:17] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[25:20] | I knew things about my father. | 我了解了自己的父亲 |
[25:24] | I had a lot of information. | 知道他很多情况 |
[25:25] | It’s because people would tell me these things. | 因为别人会给我讲 |
[25:29] | They would paint this picture | 这就为我勾勒出 |
[25:33] | of my father for me, | 一个父亲的形象 |
[25:36] | and I always pretended | 我也总是假装 |
[25:38] | that was who I saw, too, | 那就是真正的父亲 |
[25:41] | who I remembered, | 记忆中的父亲 |
[25:42] | but it was a lie. | 其实不是这么回事 |
[25:44] | In truth, I only have one real, | 实际上 我对父亲真正的 |
[25:49] | actual memory of my father. | 回忆只有一样 |
[25:55] | It must’ve been right before he died. | 应该就是在他临去世时候 |
[25:58] | My mother would take me to the hospital to visit him, | 我母亲带我去看他 |
[26:01] | and I remember the smell in there, | 闻到的那种味道 |
[26:04] | the chemicals. | 消毒水的味道 |
[26:05] | It was as if they use up | 就像是他们 |
[26:08] | every single cleaning product they could find | 用尽了方圆50英里内 |
[26:10] | in a 50-mile radius… | 所有的清洁剂 |
[26:13] | like they didn’t want you smelling the sick people. | 就为了不让人闻到病人身上的味道 |
[26:18] | Oh, there was this stench of Lysol and bleach. | 到处是刺鼻的来苏水和漂白剂味儿 |
[26:21] | You could just feel it coating your lungs. | 你能感到那味道一直冲到肺里 |
[26:24] | Anyway, there, lying on the bed, | 总之 病床上躺着的 |
[26:29] | is my father. | 就是我的父亲 |
[26:33] | He’s all… He’s all twisted up. | 他…整个人抽作一团 |
[26:40] | And my mom, | 我妈妈 |
[26:41] | she puts me on her lap. | 把我抱在怀里 |
[26:46] | She’s sitting on the bed next to him | 自己坐在病床上我父亲身边 |
[26:47] | so I can get a good look at him… | 好让我能看到他 |
[26:51] | but really he just scares me… | 可是他的样子让我害怕 |
[26:57] | and he’s looking right at me… | 他直盯盯地看着我 |
[27:02] | but I can’t even be sure that he knows who I am. | 我甚至都不确定他知不知道我是谁 |
[27:11] | And your grandmother is talking, | 你奶奶一直在说话 |
[27:15] | trying to be cheerful, you know, as she does, | 强颜欢笑 她一贯是那样的 |
[27:19] | but the only thing I could remember | 可是我唯一记得的 |
[27:22] | is him breathing. | 就是他的呼吸 |
[27:27] | Oh, this… this… | 那是一种…一种 |
[27:32] | this rattling sound, | 空洞的声响 |
[27:35] | like if you were shaking an empty spray-paint can. | 像是有人在摇晃一只空喷漆罐 |
[27:45] | Like there was nothing in him. | 就像他整个人已经被抽空了一样 |
[27:53] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[27:58] | that is the only real memory that I have of my father. | 这就是我对父亲的全部真实记忆 |
[28:06] | I don’t want you to think of me the way I was last night. | 我不想你记忆中的我是昨晚的样子 |
[28:13] | I don’t want that to be the memory you have of me | 我不希望我走了之后 |
[28:17] | when I’m gone. | 留给你的是那样的印象 |
[28:20] | R-Remembering you that way… | 记住那样的你 |
[28:25] | wouldn’t be so bad. | 也没什么不好 |
[28:30] | The bad way to remember you would be the way… | 只记得你过去一年来的样子 |
[28:34] | the way you’ve been this whole last year. | 才是不好的 |
[28:39] | At least last night you were… | 至少昨天晚上 |
[28:42] | you were real. | 你是真实的 |
[28:44] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[28:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:25] | Somewhere you should be? | 有地方要去吧 |
[29:30] | Basically it was a temporary hiatus, | 只是临时的停业而已 |
[29:33] | but you give us two weeks, | 您等上两周 |
[29:34] | we will be up and running 100%. | 我们就百分百恢复运营了 |
[29:37] | All right, you talk to your people and get back to me. Okay? | 好 您商量好再联系我 成吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, thanks, Tanya. | 谢谢 塔尼亚 |
[29:44] | Okay, you bet. | 好 放心吧 |
[29:45] | Say hi to the kids for me. | 替我跟孩子们问好 |
[29:47] | Hey. Hi. | 你好 |
[29:50] | Nice surprise. | 真是意外呀 |
[29:51] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[29:52] | Just thought I’d swing by, see how things were going. | 我想过来看看 你近来如何 |
[29:55] | Well, things are… | 我这两天 |
[29:57] | …things took a turn. | 转运了 |
[29:59] | It’s kind of crazy. | 说来比较神奇 |
[30:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:01] | I think the universe is trying to tell me something. | 我猜这就叫天无绝人之路 |
[30:02] | I’ve got some good news, some very good news, | 我有好消息 非常好的消息 |
[30:05] | and getting the business going again. | 正在张罗重新开业 |
[30:12] | Yeah, I figure we haven’t been down long, | 我想我们停业时间不长 |
[30:14] | so we should be able to get most of our old contracts back. | 老客户应该还可以拉回来 |
[30:16] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[30:17] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | That’s… gosh, that’s… | 那…那真是 |
[30:24] | that’s wow. | 太好了 |
[30:25] | How is that even possible? | 怎么做到的 |
[30:28] | I got a very unexpected cash infusion. | 我意外得到一笔资金注入 |
[30:35] | Guess someone’s looking out for me. | 可能是有人在暗中帮我 |
[30:37] | I guess so. | 可能是吧 |
[30:40] | Is that yours outside? | 外面那车是你的吗 |
[30:43] | Oh, yeah, you know. | 对 你也知道 |
[30:46] | Can’t be driving a piece of crap to customer meetings. | 总不能开辆烂车去见客户 |
[30:49] | You’ve got to present that successful image. | 得做出个成功生意人的形象才行 |
[30:50] | Yeah, right, right. | 对 有道理 |
[30:52] | So the IRS stuff… that’s resolved? | 这么说国税局的事…已经解决了吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, it’s in progress. | 在处理中 |
[30:58] | So you paid them? | 你已经付钱给他们了 |
[30:59] | Well, not yet, but I will. | 还没有 不过我会付的 |
[31:02] | When? | 什么时候 |
[31:04] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[31:07] | Um, here’s the thing. | 问题是这样 |
[31:09] | I never had proper legal counsel, | 我之前都没有做过正规法律咨询 |
[31:12] | so I was thinking | 所以我想 |
[31:13] | I should hire someone good | 我应该雇个好律师 |
[31:16] | who can maybe hammer out a better deal. | 帮我交涉出更好的和解条件 |
[31:17] | There will never be a better deal, Ted. | 不会有更好的条件了 泰德 |
[31:20] | The deal is you pay your back taxes, | 条件是 缴了欠税 |
[31:23] | you pay your penalty, | 交了罚金 |
[31:24] | and you don’t go to prison. | 你就不用蹲监狱 |
[31:26] | That’s a good deal, | 这就是好条件 |
[31:28] | so let’s keep our priorities straight here, right? | 我们不要节外生枝 行吗 |
[31:31] | Well, my priority is getting my business back | 我现在的主要工作是重新开张 |
[31:36] | and putting my employees back on the payroll | 给我的员工发放工资 |
[31:38] | so they can pay their mortgages. | 让他们交得起按揭 |
[31:41] | Right, but I think your employees would agree | 没错 可是我想你的员工也会同意 |
[31:44] | that you need to get your financial situation in control | 你应该先控制好自己的财务状况 |
[31:48] | before you can help them. | 然后再帮助他们 |
[31:50] | Boy, IRS got you on commission? | 我的天 国税局雇你监督我吗 |
[31:53] | No, I’m just saying that, though I really do… | 没有 我只是想说虽然… |
[31:55] | I understand the temptation to restart the business, | 我明白你东山再起的雄心 |
[31:58] | maybe the universe is telling you | 或许这笔意外之财的来意 |
[32:00] | that you need to pay what you owe. | 就是要你欠债还钱 |
[32:06] | Skyler, this is my money… | 斯凯勒 这是我的钱 |
[32:12] | and why are we having this conversation? | 我为什么要跟你说这些 |
[32:14] | You’re no longer a part of my life… | 你已经跟我毫无瓜葛了 |
[32:16] | a decision you made, by the way… | 而且 这也是你自己的决定 |
[32:20] | so I don’t understand why you’re hectoring me about this. | 我不明白你为什么要在这件事上逼我 |
[32:24] | Ted, this affects both of us. | 泰德 这事影响到我们两个人 |
[32:26] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[32:27] | I’m telling you, you need to drop this. | 告诉你 你别再插手了 |
[32:28] | You need to use that money to pay your bill | 你得在这个月底前 |
[32:31] | by the end of this month, | 用那笔钱付账单 |
[32:33] | which you promised the IRS, in writing, | 你白纸黑字许诺过国税局 |
[32:35] | that you would do. | 说你会还的 |
[32:36] | It is that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:43] | Okay, duly noted. | 好 知道了 |
[32:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:46] | Does that mean yes? Because I really need a yes here, Ted. | 是肯定回答吗 我真的需要你肯定回答 泰德 |
[32:49] | All right, Skyler, I’ll tell you what it means. | 好吧 斯凯勒 我告诉你什么意思 |
[32:52] | It means, in the most respectful way possible, | 意思就是 我用最不失礼的方式来表达 |
[32:56] | there’s the door, | 门在那里 |
[32:57] | and I’m inviting you to, you know– | 我请你… 你明白 |
[32:59] | and thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[33:01] | but I’m done talking about this. | 可我不想再提这件事了 |
[33:31] | From whom exactly do you think you got that 600,000, Ted? | 泰德 你以为是谁给了你60万 |
[33:38] | Great-aunt Birgit? | 你的姑妈波吉特吗 |
[33:42] | That was you? | 是你 |
[33:44] | Ja. | 对 |
[34:23] | What is this shit? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:26] | What, I don’t get a vote? | 我没有表决权吗 |
[34:28] | I’m supposed to just stay down here forever? | 我该永远留在这里吗 |
[34:31] | I promise you this– | 我答应你 |
[34:34] | either we’re all going home, or none of us are. | 我们共进退 |
[34:39] | Now settle down. | 平静点 |
[34:46] | On your feet. | 站好 |
[35:46] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[36:08] | This is your new employer. | 这是你新的雇主 |
[36:09] | You address him as Don Eladio. | 你称他为伊兰迪奥先生 |
[36:11] | It’s a term of respect. | 这是礼貌称呼 |
[36:23] | No. | 对 |
[38:34] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[38:40] | Welcome to Mexico. | 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[38:45] | Now you say | 你说 |
[38:48] | “Muchas gracias a usted, senor.” | “非常感谢 先生” |
[39:07] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[39:25] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[39:26] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[40:08] | Uh, no. Nah, I don’t. | 不 不 别 我不抽 |
[40:11] | – Come on. – No. | -来吧 -不行 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | Gustavo… | 古斯塔沃 |
[40:36] | Gustavo… | 古斯塔沃 |
[44:14] | Make yourself useful. Find a gun. | 别傻愣着 找把枪 |
[45:01] | I hope the hell that works. | 我希望能管用 |
[45:04] | Take him. | 扶住他 |
[45:29] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[45:32] | No. | 不对 |
[45:33] | No. | 不对 |
[45:36] | Okay! Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[45:42] | Are you still with us? | 还撑得住吗 |
[45:44] | Go. | 走 |
[46:07] | Get us out of here, kid. | 带我们走 孩子 |