时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What up, queen? | 怎么了 女王 |
[00:07] | Ab? | 小艾 |
[00:09] | Abbi? | 艾比 |
[00:13] | Guess what I got. | 猜猜我打了什么 |
[00:17] | A motherfucking nose ring! | 一个屌炸天的鼻环 |
[00:20] | What? | 什么 |
[00:21] | A nose ring, dude? | 鼻环 姐们 |
[00:23] | I mean, that’s very hot and 2004 of you, but… | 这很性感也很2004年 但是 |
[00:25] | When did this happen? | 你什么时候打的 |
[00:26] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[00:27] | How are you not excited? | 你怎么不兴奋 |
[00:28] | I have an earring in my nose! | 我有一只耳环 在鼻子上 |
[00:32] | I just thought you were going to a boring white people dinner. | 我以为你要去吃一顿无聊的白人晚餐 |
[00:34] | I didn’t realize you were gonna | 我没想到你会 |
[00:35] | add a whole new element to your image. | 改变你的形象 |
[00:38] | No, me neither, but then we ended up on St. Mark’s and | 我也没想到 但最后我们去了圣马可街区 |
[00:40] | Please, don’t tell me. | 拜托 别告诉我 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna have fomo for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都会有FOMO |
[00:44] | FOMO Fomo? | |
[00:45] | Fear of missing out, grandma. | 错失恐惧症 奶奶 |
[00:47] | Ugh, why did I “Stay in” | 我为什么要”待在家” |
[00:49] | and “Organize my life?” | “规划我的生活” |
[00:51] | Wait, did you stay in and organize your life? | 等下 你有待在家规划你的生活 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I got a lot done, actually. | 嗯 实际上我做了很多事 |
[00:55] | I reinforced all the boob buttons on my button-downs | 我加固了所有带纽扣衬衫上的胸部扣子 |
[00:58] | And I wiped down every surface of my apartment. | 我还擦干净了公寓的每个角落 |
[01:00] | Combined all the weed remnants | 把所有的残余大麻都合起来 |
[01:02] | to make one giant super blunt. | 做成了一个超大的大麻烟卷 |
[01:04] | That is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[01:05] | I cannot wait to smoke that one day after work. | 我等不及哪天下班后去抽 |
[01:07] | Work? | 工作 |
[01:09] | Jesus, fu– | 上帝啊 |
[01:10] | I knew I was forgetting something. | 我就知道我忘了点什么 |
[01:12] | Ugh, yeah, try not to pierce your pussy while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候你可别在你逼上穿环 |
[01:15] | Ew, what? | 什么啊 |
[01:18] | Did you just leave? | 你就这么走了吗 |
[01:34] | All right, Maria, so it’s your first day. | 玛利亚 这是你第一天上班 |
[01:36] | I wanna to show you the ropes. | 我来教你小窍门 |
[01:37] | There’s a lot of stuff that we need to go over. | 有很多东西要学 |
[01:39] | Uh, first off. Trash. | 首先 垃圾 |
[01:41] | When you empty the trash, | 当你清理垃圾的时候 |
[01:42] | You just gotta really dig through. | 你要仔细的翻看 |
[01:43] | Sometimes people throw towels in. | 有时候有人会扔毛巾进来 |
[01:44] | They don’t get that there’s, like, two different areas. | 他们不知道有两个不同的地方 |
[01:46] | Abbi. You’re fired. | 艾比 你被炒了 |
[01:48] | – What? – I’m kidding, bazinga. | -什么 -开玩笑啦 吓到你了吧 |
[01:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:52] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[01:56] | You are so funny, seriously, | 你真有趣 真的 |
[01:57] | But we got a big ol’cleaning disaster. | 但我们又遇到了清洗大灾难 |
[01:59] | Somebody barfed on an exercise ball | 有人吐在了健身球上 |
[02:01] | and then it bounced down two flights of stairs. | 然后它滚下了两段楼梯 |
[02:02] | So if you could grab your dust brush or whatever | 所以麻烦你拿上除尘刷或者什么 |
[02:05] | – and get on it – Right. | -去处理下 -好的 |
[02:05] | It’s actually not a dust brush job. | 实际上不是用除尘刷 |
[02:07] | Well, that’s gonna be a good one for you to jump in on. | 这对你来说是次不错的锻炼机会 |
[02:09] | You know, get your feet wet right away. | 正好可以当做练习 |
[02:11] | Oh my god, abbi, we have to dish. | 我的天啊 艾比 快来八卦 |
[02:13] | I heard one of the cleaners got a nose ring. | 我听说有个清洁工打了鼻环 |
[02:15] | What is it, 2004? | 现在是2004年吗 |
[02:18] | Uh.. Rea… Cool. | 真的…很酷 |
[02:20] | – You didn’t recognize me, did you? – No. | -你没有认出我 是吗 -没有 |
[02:22] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[02:23] | – A lot. – Yeah, I feel like a different girl. | -非常喜欢 -我觉得自己变了 |
[02:26] | I have a question. | 我有一个疑问 |
[02:26] | Are you, um, going to go to Trey’s party tonight? | 你今晚会去特雷的派对吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t think he really wants me there. | 我不觉得他想要我去 |
[02:30] | I feel like it was like, a pity invite. | 我觉得他是可怜我才邀请我去 |
[02:32] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:34] | – No. – Abbi, you’re one of Trey’s best friends. | -没有 -艾比 你是特雷最好的朋友之一 |
[02:37] | All he does is talk about how funny you are. | 他总是在说你有多好玩 |
[02:39] | Like, all the time. | 每时每刻 |
[02:41] | I mean, I’m pretty sure I’m not funny– | 我很确定我一点都不好玩 |
[02:45] | Oh my god, you are so weird. I love it. | 我的天 你太奇怪了 我就喜欢你这样 |
[02:47] | You have to come, seriously. | 你必须来 真的 |
[02:49] | Abbi, it is going to be off the damn chain. | 艾比 派对一定会非常好玩的 |
[03:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:10] | I’ll go demand it… Now. | 我现在就去要 |
[03:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:19] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[03:20] | You gotta convince yourself that you are still worth something. | 你要相信自己还是有价值的 |
[03:25] | Hey, you guys. | 你们在这里 |
[03:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:27] | It’s the conference room. We have meetings here every day. | 这是会议室 我们每天都在这开会 |
[03:30] | Got it, got it, cool. | 懂了 好的 |
[03:32] | Well, I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[03:34] | You sort of are, we were all just b-storming different deals | 你已经打扰了 我们刚正讨论 |
[03:37] | we could go after in hell’s kitchen. | 在地狱厨房能搞什么样的优惠活动 |
[03:39] | Cool, cool, cool. | 酷 酷 酷 |
[03:40] | I do have a horrible emergency. | 我遇到了紧急事件 |
[03:43] | Okay, so my best friend Abbi is going to a hot party tonight | 我最好的朋友艾比今晚要去参加一个很热闹的派对 |
[03:45] | and now I gotta leave right now. | 所以我现在要走了 |
[04:00] | Okay, you can go, | 好的 你可以走 |
[04:01] | But only because you closed that keratin pube straightening deal. | 但只是因为你搞定了那单角蛋白阴毛拉直生意 |
[04:04] | Thanks, thanks for understanding. | 谢谢 理解万岁 |
[04:07] | Oh, Nicole, I left a hardboiled egg in our cube. | 妮可 我在我们的办公桌里放了个煮鸡蛋 |
[04:09] | You can have it and | 你可以吃了 |
[04:10] | if you can find it. | 如果你找得到的话 |
[04:19] | Why does Trey live next to port authority? | 为什么特雷要住在港务局旁边 |
[04:25] | You know what, I think that this, um… | 你知道吗 我觉得… |
[04:28] | This is going to be the opportunity for me | 对我来说这是次机会 |
[04:30] | to hang out with Trey | 与特雷一起玩 |
[04:32] | and just like, finally spill the beans that, like, | 终于让他知道 |
[04:35] | I wanna be an instructor/trainer. | 我想当教员或者教练 |
[04:37] | Hell yeah, dude, carpe damn. | 这就对了 及时行辣 |
[04:40] | And it’s not going to be weird | 而且这样也不会很奇怪 |
[04:40] | because you’ll be telling a friend and not a boss. | 因为你是跟朋友说 而不是上司 |
[04:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:44] | And tonight, I can already tell it’s gonna be | 我已经预感今晚 |
[04:46] | so much more fun than a nose piercing. | 会比打鼻环有趣多了 |
[04:51] | Abbi, put those away. | 艾比 把这些收起来 |
[04:52] | I’m kidding, you’re at a party, come on. | 我开玩笑啦 这是派对 快进来 |
[04:56] | We should do something awesome for Trey’s birthday. | 我们要好好筹划下特雷的生日 |
[04:58] | Are we extremely early? | 我们来得太早吗 |
[05:00] | Nope, you’re the last to arrive. | 没有 你们是最晚到的 |
[05:02] | Hey, guys, look who’s here. | 朋友们 看看谁来了 |
[05:04] | – We have to go. – Okay, we just got here. | -我们得离开 -可我们才到 |
[05:06] | I’m embarrassed to be here. | 在这很丢人 |
[05:08] | Ilana, you’re being… intolerant. | 阿拉娜 你一点容忍度都没有 |
[05:12] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[05:13] | I love your place. | 我喜欢你家 |
[05:15] | You know what, also, we brought wine, | 你知道吗 我们还带了酒来 |
[05:16] | So I’m gonna go open it in the kitchen. | 我去厨房打开它 |
[05:18] | Abbi, come on, join the party, jump in. | 艾比 快来加入我们 |
[05:21] | Psych! | 被耍了吧 |
[05:25] | So, Abbi, help yourself to any of the snacks here. | 艾比 想吃什么零食自己拿 |
[05:26] | We got clif bars for the guys, lunas for the girls. | 克里夫能量棒是为男生准备的 月亮能量棒给女生 |
[05:30] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[05:34] | What a freak. | 怪胎 |
[05:36] | Yo, mama. | 妹子你好啊 |
[05:39] | We should definitely dish. | 我们必须聊聊 |
[05:41] | About? | 聊什么呢 |
[05:42] | Anything, girl stuff, whatever. | 什么都可以 女生的事 随便什么 |
[05:44] | – Um, okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[05:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好啊 |
[05:48] | You know what I was thinking is… | 你知道我在想… |
[05:49] | I would definitely rather turn into a little old man | 我更想做一个老头 |
[05:52] | than a little old woman, | 而不是老太婆 |
[05:53] | but I’m not going to be able to help it, you know? | 但是我却无能为力 |
[05:55] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[05:57] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[05:58] | Okay, you’re weird and I literally love you. | 你真是个怪人 我好喜欢你 |
[06:01] | This is a party, girl. | 这可是派对 妹子 |
[06:03] | Do you ever straighten your hair, though? | 你有没有把毛发拉直过 |
[06:05] | Oh, I just tried that for work, actually. | 我之前为了工作刚试过 |
[06:08] | Wait, do you mean my head hair? | 等等 你是在说我的头发吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:12] | All right, Abbi, pick a hand. | 艾比 选一只手 |
[06:15] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:17] | Right… Left? | 右手…左手 |
[06:18] | Oh, looks like we’re watching “The apprentice all-stars”. | 看来我们要看《飞黄腾达全明星季》了 |
[06:21] | Oh yeah, Omarossa. | 奥玛罗莎 |
[06:23] | Good thing you chose the left, guess what the right was. | 幸好你选了左手 猜猜右边是什么 |
[06:28] | Abbi. | 艾比 |
[06:29] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[06:30] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[06:31] | What, dude, what? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[06:33] | Last night you got flesh pierced | 昨晚你穿了鼻环 |
[06:36] | and tonight we’re watching DVDs? | 今晚我们居然要看DVD |
[06:39] | I know, I’m sorry, like… | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[06:41] | The night’s ruined. | 今晚被毁了 |
[06:42] | No, no, the moment we got to the party | 不不 我一到这 |
[06:43] | I texted “Where party” to everybody in my phone. | 就给手机里的人群发信息 派对在哪里 |
[06:46] | Jaime’s already pulled through. | 海眉已经回复了 |
[06:47] | Dude, I can’t just leave, I made a commitment. | 我不能就这么走了 我答应了别人 |
[06:49] | Jaime’s having an actual party with our actual friends | 海眉在和我们真正的朋友开真正的派对 |
[06:52] | who are actually having fun. | 而且玩得很开心 |
[06:54] | We can’t miss that. | 我们不能错过 |
[06:54] | What am I supposed to say to Trey though? | 我要怎么跟特雷说 |
[06:56] | You’ll think of something. | 你会想到的 |
[06:58] | – Trey. – Whassup! | -特雷 -怎么啦 |
[07:01] | What’s up, hey, what are you guys doing? | 怎么了 你们在做什么呢 |
[07:03] | Hey, uh, Trey, so… | 嘿 特雷 那个… |
[07:05] | I think we have to leave | 我们要走了 |
[07:07] | ’cause like, my stomach’s kind of bothering me. | 因为我有点胃疼 |
[07:09] | You think my lunas are tainted? | 你觉得我的月亮能量棒是坏的吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 没有 |
[07:12] | It’s much worse. | 比那更糟 |
[07:15] | I got off the phone with my doctor | 我刚跟我的医生通完电话 |
[07:18] | and she told me that I have, um… | 她跟我说我体内有… |
[07:22] | a tapeworm. | 一条绦虫 |
[07:23] | Abbi, that’s really dangerous. | 艾比 这太危险了 |
[07:25] | I’m pretty sure tapeworms suck nutrients out of your body. | 绦虫会吸取你身体的养分 |
[07:28] | That must be why you ate four and a half luna bars. | 所以你才吃了四条半的月亮能量棒 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:32] | And I feel like it’s moving, like, through my body. | 而且我能感觉到它在我体内移动 |
[07:34] | I feel like it’s moving and like, now it’s in my | 我感觉它在动 现在到了我的 |
[07:36] | Bu– uh… | 屁股… |
[07:37] | It’s in my butt… | 在我屁股里… |
[07:40] | … Now. | …现在 |
[07:42] | So I should go to the hospital. | 所以我必须去医院 |
[07:45] | Hey, guys. | 朋友们 |
[07:46] | – What? – Guys, pause it. | -怎么了 -停一下 |
[07:47] | Abbi had to go because she’s got a tapeworm in her butt. | 艾比得走了 因为有条绦虫在她屁股里 |
[07:52] | She is such a riot. | 她真的太有趣了 |
[07:54] | Gemma, no… No bazinga. | 杰玛 不…别开玩笑 |
[08:08] | So I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[08:11] | I’ve been social media stalking you | 自从海眉告诉我你是他的…无所谓啦 |
[08:12] | since Jaime told me you were his… whatever | 我就一直在社交软件上视奸你 |
[08:15] | and I think you guys are diggity-diggity-dope, okay? | 我觉得你们真的太酷了 |
[08:19] | Not like in a, like, | 不像那种 |
[08:20] | “I can’t wait to officiate your gay wedding” way, | “我已经迫不及待想去主持你的同性婚礼了” |
[08:25] | ’cause straight people always say that and it’s like, gross. | 因为异性恋总是那么说 太恶心了 |
[08:27] | It just fetishizing their gay friends | 就像在盲目崇拜他们的同性恋朋友 |
[08:28] | and it’s, like, not cool. | 一点都不酷 |
[08:30] | You know, maybe you guys won’t get married. | 也许你们不会结婚 |
[08:31] | Maybe you’ll just for a hot second | 也许你们只会短暂亲热下 |
[08:32] | and move on and that is hot too and cool. | 然后就当做什么都没发生 这也很性感很酷 |
[08:36] | So yeah, I just wanted to say that. | 所以 我就想说这些 |
[08:39] | You’re Ilana, right? | 你是阿拉娜 对吗 |
[08:42] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:46] | – We got it. – That’s so funny. | -拍好了 -真有趣 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna post it to the ‘gram! | 我要发到gram上去 |
[08:49] | – That’s instagram, you guys. – I know. | -就是Instagram -我知道 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna use valencia, is that okay you think? | 我要用瓦伦西亚滤镜 你觉得可以吗 |
[08:54] | Ay, baby, everybody uses the valencia. | 亲爱的 每个人都用瓦伦西亚滤镜 |
[08:55] | What are you going to use? | 不然你想用什么 |
[08:56] | The kelvin, I mean… | 凯尔文吗 拜托… |
[08:58] | using the kelv– no, that’s silly, for goodness! | 用凯尔文… 那太蠢了 |
[09:00] | For goodness. | 天啊 |
[09:02] | We have a huge problem. | 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[09:03] | We have to leave right now. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:06] | The hottest person here is leaving. | 这里最帅的人要走了 |
[09:07] | This party’s going to be dead in three to five minutes. | 这个派对在三到五分钟之内就会闫掉 |
[09:10] | I’m having fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[09:11] | You think you are. | 你觉得你玩得很开心 |
[09:13] | But this party is a seven. | 但是这个派对只能打七分 |
[09:14] | We could be missing out on a 10. | 我们说不定错过了十分的呢 |
[09:16] | Yeah, but we leave and we end up at a six? | 但要是下一个只有六分呢 |
[09:20] | I don’t know, we kill ourselves, who cares? | 我不知道 自杀吧 谁在乎啊 |
[09:28] | So if we did have to kill ourselves how would we do it? | 所以如果我们真的要自杀 该怎么做 |
[09:31] | I’d shoot you in the face and shoot myself in the heart. | 我会朝着你的脸开一枪 然后朝我的心脏开一枪 |
[09:34] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[09:34] | Forget Siggy’s, Lincoln has a better party. | 别管西格的派对了 林肯的派对更赞 |
[09:38] | Wait, why would you shoot me in the face? | 等等 为什么你要朝着我的脸开枪 |
[09:39] | Also, you said that really fast, dude. | 而且 你脱口而出 |
[09:41] | It’s nice, you’d die instantly. | 这很好啊 你瞬间就会死掉 |
[09:43] | Well, then shoot me in the head, not in the face. | 那朝我头上开枪吧 不要朝着脸上 |
[09:45] | Okay, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[09:51] | Yes. Wow. | 棒 |
[09:54] | You guys missed it, I just did the worm. | 你们错过了好戏 我刚刚在模仿虫子 |
[09:56] | You can do the worm? | 你可以模仿虫子 |
[09:57] | – Yeah. – You barely move. | -对啊 -但你都不怎么动 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Lincoln, I don’t know if that’s– | 林肯 我不知道这个… |
[10:03] | No, let him have this. | 别说了 就让他跳吧 |
[10:05] | And I do, I do PEC jumps. | 我也可以 可以抖胸肌 |
[10:08] | Do that again. | 再来一次 |
[10:10] | Is this a new shirt? | 这是件新T恤吗 |
[10:12] | No. | 不是 |
[10:15] | Drink, food, drink. | 饮料 食物 饮料 |
[10:16] | – Can you worm us there? – Worm us there. | -你可以带我们扭过去吗 -带我们扭过去 |
[10:27] | This charcuterie. | 这盘熟食 |
[10:27] | They got dog dick, ghost poop, grapes | 有狗鞭 幽灵屎 葡萄 |
[10:30] | And they got cornichons. | 还有腌黄瓜 |
[10:31] | I love cornichons. | 我喜欢腌黄瓜 |
[10:33] | Don’t I look like a giant? | 我看起来像不像巨人 |
[10:37] | That is so weird. | 这真的太奇怪了 |
[10:38] | I was just googling micropenises this morning | 我早上谷歌迷你鸡鸡 |
[10:40] | and they look exactly like that. | 看起来就像那样 |
[10:42] | All lumpy and. | 凹凸不平 |
[10:43] | Come on, don’t ruin cornichons for me. | 拜托 不要毁了腌黄瓜在我心目中的形象 |
[10:46] | You saw I was enjoying this. | 我吃得正开心呢 |
[10:48] | Okay, don’t ruin micropenises for me. | 好的 别毁了迷你鸡鸡在我心目中的形象 |
[10:51] | Touche. | 一针见血 |
[11:03] | We have to go, this party’s dead. | 我们得走了 这派对真无聊 |
[11:05] | No, this party is a 10, dude. What? | 不 这个派对可以打十分 搞什么 |
[11:07] | I thought so too, but it’s only four or five. | 我之前也这么想 但只能打四分或者五分 |
[11:09] | Look. | 你看 |
[11:12] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[11:16] | The Narnia of partias is still out there | 派对中的纳尼亚就在某个地方 |
[11:18] | and we’re going to find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[11:19] | Did you just say “Narnia of partias”? | 你刚刚是不是说了”派对中的纳尼亚” |
[11:23] | Do you guys know that, that play “Rent”? | 你们知不知道《吉屋出租》那部音乐剧 |
[11:25] | – Yeah. – Like, I don’t understand how they thought | -嗯 -我不明白他们为什么觉得 |
[11:27] | that they just didn’t need to pay rent, like, at all. | 不需要付房租 |
[11:30] | I know, it’s like, it sucks, | 是啊 虽然很不爽 |
[11:32] | but everybody has to pay rent. | 但每个人都得付房租 |
[11:34] | – Yeah. – Rent? And also, I could totally be on broadway. | -对啊 -《吉屋出租》 而且我也可以去演百老汇 |
[11:37] | I’d be like… | 就像这样… |
[11:38] | 500 25… 500, 25– | |
[11:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[11:42] | You guys, hold on, Trey is calling me. | 等等 特雷打电话给我了 |
[11:44] | I’m ways drunk, I can’t pick up. I’m going to decline. | 我喝多了 不能接电话 还是不接了 |
[11:47] | – Oh no. – Abbi? | -不 -艾比 |
[11:48] | Oh god. | 上帝啊 |
[11:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:51] | Abbi, I just saw an Instagram of you at a party | 艾比 我刚刚在Instagram上看见你参加派对的照片 |
[11:53] | with a drink on your head. | 头上还有饮料 |
[11:54] | I… It was… | 我…那是… |
[11:55] | A throwback Thursday pic that I put up. | 那是我发的老照片 |
[11:55] | Instagram上每周四 就会有人发以前的照片 加上标签#TBT | |
[11:59] | But it’s Friday. | 但今天是周五啊 |
[11:59] | I’m just stupid. | 我犯蠢了 |
[12:01] | – And I’m in the hospital. – Beep. | -我现在在医院 -哔 |
[12:03] | – That’s my life machine… – Beep, beep. | -这是我呼吸机的 -哔 哔 |
[12:05] | – Going. – Beep. | -声音 -哔 |
[12:06] | Gotta do something. | 得做点什么 |
[12:07] | – Beep. – I’m hooked up to– | -哔 -我身上插了 |
[12:08] | – There’s tubes. – Beep, beep. | -很多管子 -哔 哔 |
[12:09] | My doctor’s right here if you want to talk to him. | 你有什么想问的可以问我的医生 他就在这 |
[12:12] | Good, hello? | 好的 你好 |
[12:13] | Hello, hello, this is Dr. Rotreiller | 你好 我是洛特里勒医生 |
[12:16] | Are you a specialist? | 你是专业的吗 |
[12:16] | Are you a specialist? | 你是专业的吗 |
[12:17] | I’m more of a general jack-of-all-trades style doctor. | 我更像是一名万能综合医生 |
[12:21] | What’s going on with the tapeworm? | 绦虫怎么样了 |
[12:22] | Is it still in her… Butt? | 是不是还在她的…屁股里 |
[12:24] | It’s still in her anus. | 还在她的肛门里 |
[12:28] | It is crowned and-and breeched. | 露了个头又消失了 |
[12:31] | What do you think her recovery time is going to be? | 你觉得她什么时候会恢复 |
[12:33] | We don’t know whether it’ll be a few days or a few hours, | 可能几天 可能几小时 |
[12:36] | But it’s gonna– we’re gonna get it out of there. | 不过 我们会把它弄出来的 |
[12:39] | And it’s gonna get gone. | 它会消失的 |
[12:40] | Sorry, no offense, are you a nurse | 抱歉 无意冒犯 你是护士 |
[12:42] | ar are you a real doctor? | 还是医生 |
[12:43] | What– | 什么… |
[12:45] | I, uh… They’re calling me. | 我…有人在叫我 |
[12:47] | I gotta go get the worm– is– taken out. | 我得去把那条虫…弄出来 |
[12:51] | Call me when you’re done, I guess. | 结束之后给我电话 |
[12:52] | – Bye. – Abbi,all right, bye. | -再见 -艾比 好的 再见 |
[12:58] | My bad, I’m sorry. | 是我的错 对不起 |
[13:00] | That guy did not sound qualified. | 那人听起来不怎么专业 |
[13:02] | All right, I’m sorry, you guys. | 不好意思 朋友们 |
[13:04] | Sorry to make you wait. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:06] | Ready to fall. | 准备倒了 |
[13:07] | Fall away. | 倒吧 |
[13:08] | Falling. | 倒了 |
[13:15] | I’m a dentist, not a doctor. | 我是牙医 不是医生 |
[13:16] | I don’t know how to deal with high-pressure situations. | 我不知道要怎么应付高压情况 |
[13:19] | Don’t worry… Lincoln, nothing matters. | 别担心…林肯 没事的 |
[13:21] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 对啊 没事的 |
[13:22] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:25] | It’s a black Irish goodbye. | 爱尔兰黑人式告别 |
[13:27] | He always does it. | 他总是这么做 |
[13:29] | Okay, so I just found out about a rooftop party | 我刚刚发现一个屋顶派对 |
[13:32] | a hot sec from here. | 离这里很近 |
[13:34] | This is perfect. | 完美 |
[13:35] | No, you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[13:36] | I think I need to go home. | 得我要回家了 |
[13:37] | Trey definitely did not believe that call. | 特雷肯定不相信那通电话 |
[13:39] | No, dude, he definitely believed you. | 不会 他肯定相信你 |
[13:45] | All right, I agree. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[13:46] | Yessa! | 是的 |
[13:49] | Also, I love roofs. | 还有 我喜欢屋顶 |
[13:50] | Yes, dude! | 这才像话 |
[13:59] | Whoo, this party is a… | 这个派对… |
[14:02] | 10, I knew it! | 十分 我就知道 |
[14:04] | Yes, whose party is this, dude? | 这是谁举办的派对 |
[14:06] | Who gives a fat wet… | 管他呢… |
[14:08] | Heads up, whoo! | 注意了 |
[14:33] | Place one right here, Gianni. | 亲在这边 贾尼 |
[14:40] | god, I love when straight dudes make out. | 天啊 我太喜欢看直男亲吻了 |
[14:44] | You never know if you never try, | 不尝试就永远不知道 |
[14:46] | You never try if you never know, you know? | 不知道就永远不尝试 对吗 |
[14:50] | I’m going to get another beer, do you want one? | 我要再去倒杯酒 你要来一杯吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 要 |
[14:53] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[14:59] | – Okay. – Too close. | -好呢 -别靠太近 |
[15:01] | All right, party’s over | 好了 派对结束了 |
[15:03] | Let’s go, come on, let’s go. , come on, let’s go. | 快走 快过来 我们走 来啊 我们走 |
[15:05] | Get out, get out! | 快出去 出去 |
[15:07] | Hit the bricks, let’s move it! | 结束了 赶紧走 |
[15:09] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[15:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:21] | – I wanna whirl. – What is up, dude? | -我好晕啊 -你怎么了 |
[15:23] | Just let me get it, I understand. | 让我来 我知道要这么做 |
[15:26] | Come on. | 快来 |
[15:27] | Let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[15:29] | They’re not gonna let us in, | 他们不让我们进去 |
[15:29] | then I don’t wanna go in there. | 我就不想进去 |
[15:32] | ’cause you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[15:33] | We deserve better than that. | 我们值得更好的 |
[15:36] | What is this place… Where are you going? | 这是什么地方…你去哪里 |
[15:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[15:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[15:47] | Oh, you be quiet. | 你安静点 |
[15:51] | I’m Val about town, town about Val. | 我是小镇的瓦尔 瓦尔的小镇 |
[15:58] | Dude. | 姐们 |
[15:59] | Who is Val? | 瓦尔是谁 |
[16:06] | Hey, it’s val! | 瓦尔来了 |
[16:07] | Val! | 瓦尔 |
[16:25] | * Forget your troubles,come on get happy * | *忘记烦恼 迎接快乐* |
[16:28] | * You better chase all your cares away * | *你最好赶走烦恼* |
[16:30] | * Shout hallelujah come on get happy * | *大叫哈利路亚 迎接快乐* |
[16:33] | * Get ready for the judgment day * | *为世界末日做好准备* |
[16:36] | * The sun is shining come on get happy * | *太阳在照射 迎接快乐* |
[16:39] | * The lord is waiting to take your hand * | *主等着牵你的手* |
[16:42] | * Shout hallelujah come on get happy * | *大叫哈利路亚 迎接快乐* |
[16:45] | * We’re going to the promised land * | *我们要去应许之地* |
[16:48] | * We’re heading across the river * | *我们要穿过河流* |
[16:51] | * To wash your sins away in the tide * | *把你的罪恶冲走* |
[16:53] | * It’s all so peaceful on the other side * | *另一边是如此的和平* |
[16:59] | * Forget your troubles come on get happy * | *忘记烦恼 迎接快乐* |
[17:01] | Isn’t Val the best? | 瓦尔是不是最棒的 |
[17:03] | You never know when she’s going to drop by | 你永远都不知道她什么时候会来 |
[17:04] | but when she does, we save on electricity | 但当她来了 我们就可以省电 |
[17:06] | ’cause she lights up the whole room. | 因为她照亮了整个屋子 |
[17:08] | How long has Val been coming in here? | 瓦尔来这多久了 |
[17:11] | Oh, for over a hundred years. | 超过一百年了 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:14] | No, I’m just kidding, it’s more like three years. | 我开玩笑的 三年多吧 |
[17:18] | How did I not know that when Abbi gets blackout drunk | 我怎么不知道艾比一喝多 |
[17:21] | she becomes Val? | 就变成瓦尔 |
[17:24] | My fomo’s through the damn roof. | 我的错失恐惧症要炸裂了 |
[17:27] | What’s a fomo? | Fomo是什么 |
[17:29] | I gotta call Jaime, he’s not gonna believe this. | 我要打给海眉 他不会相信这一切的 |
[17:31] | No. | 是的 |
[17:33] | No, no, no, there’s no reception down here, | 别打 别打 这里没信号 |
[17:35] | But who needs phones when you get Val? | 有了瓦尔 谁还要电话啊 |
[17:41] | Aren’t you a hot diggity-diggity-dog | 你真是个性感的无赖 |
[17:43] | and a scallywag to boot? | 忍不住想踢你 |
[17:50] | Well, hello there, baby doll. | 你好啊 小娃娃 |
[17:53] | Baby doll? | 小娃娃 |
[17:55] | Of course I have been missing out on this for years. | 这些年我当然给错过了 |
[17:58] | You’re always worried about missing out on life. | 你总是担心错过生活中的一些东西 |
[17:59] | You never bother to actually live. | 你从不认真对待生活 |
[18:01] | Uh… Doy. | 当然了 |
[18:04] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 进底袋 |
[18:08] | – Jeez! – Oh, great shot. | -上帝啊 -打得真准 |
[18:13] | Johnny, you cad. | 强尼 你个坏家伙 |
[18:14] | I forgot you were the best kisser in town. | 我忘了你是城里最棒的接吻者 |
[18:17] | Except for my main squeeze. | 除了我的心上人 |
[18:19] | I’m your main squeeze? | 我是你的心上人 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:22] | You’re my favorite little jewy this side of St. Louie. | 在圣路易这边 你是我最爱的珍宝 |
[18:29] | Oh my god, dude. | 天啊 姐们 |
[18:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:36] | A diamond? | 一颗钻石 |
[18:38] | I love diamonds. | 我爱钻石 |
[18:49] | Val bar is Narnia! | 瓦尔酒吧就是纳尼亚 |
[18:52] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 快醒醒 懒鬼 |
[18:57] | You look amazing. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[18:58] | Yes, good morning, sunshine. | 棒 早上好 美女 |
[19:00] | Ilana, what happened last night? | 阿拉娜 昨晚发生了什么 |
[19:02] | Wait, are you joking? | 等等 你在逗我吗 |
[19:05] | You’re Val, bitch. | 你是瓦尔 碧池 |
[19:06] | The bar… You were like… | 那个酒吧… 你就像是 |
[19:09] | Boss, you know? | 老大 你知道吗 |
[19:12] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:14] | You legit don’t remember? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[19:21] | No mo’ fomo, dog. | 错失恐惧症拜拜 无赖 |
[19:23] | No mo’ fomo. | 错失恐惧症拜拜 |
[19:29] | No more ooh, fomo. | 错失恐惧症拜拜 |
[19:38] | Oh, I guess I’m just gonna go home and sleep | 我想还是回家睡觉吧 |
[19:41] | until I have work at seven. | 睡到7点上班 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | It’s kind of seven right now. | 现在已经快要7点了 |
[19:49] | It’s six forty-five. | 6点45了 |
[19:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:52] | I guess, I’m just gonna go to work right now then. | 我还是直接去上班吧 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:55] | Treat her right, sir. | 照顾她点 先生 |
[20:00] | Later. | 再见 |
[20:02] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[20:10] | Classic Val. | 经典瓦尔 |
[20:11] | Hold on, I think my nose ring is here. | 等下 我的鼻环好像掉在里面了 |
[20:13] | Don’t touch it! | 别去捡了 |
[20:18] | Morning, Abbi. | 早上好 艾比 |
[20:19] | Wait, Maria, why are you wearing a trainer t-shirt? | 等等 玛利亚 你为什么穿着教练的T恤 |
[20:21] | I am a trainer now. | 我现在是教练 |
[20:23] | No… | 不… |
[20:24] | Way! | 可能 |
[20:25] | Congrats. Congrats. | 恭喜 恭喜 |
[20:28] | How the did that happen? | 你怎么会成为教练的 |
[20:31] | Kooky girl. | 怪女孩 |
[20:32] | How did that go down? | 这怎么回事 |
[20:34] | Well, I always wanted to be a trainer, | 是这样的 我一直想做教练 |
[20:37] | So I asked Trey at the party. | 所以就在派对上问特雷 |
[20:41] | We both were a little drunk, so I was not afraid. | 我们都喝了点酒 所以我一点都不害怕 |
[20:45] | It was like asking to a friend, | 就像问朋友一样 |
[20:48] | – You know, instead of a boss. – Boss. | -你知道的 而不是跟上司 -上司 |
[20:50] | – Yeah. – Here. | -是啊 -给你 |
[20:51] | You can have my cleaner t-shirt. | 你可以穿我的清洁工T恤了 |
[20:55] | I only wore it one day. | 我只穿了一天 |
[21:12] | It’s like your bass drum. | 就像你的低音鼓 |
[21:16] | That was so good. | 太赞了 |
[21:19] | I’ve been able to do this since I was 13. | 我13岁起就会了 |