时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, so how many do we have so far? | 目前为止我们写了多少了 |
[00:05] | We’re at 59. | 59条 |
[00:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:08] | 60 Brrrr– 60. | |
[00:10] | A gif basket. | 动图篮子 |
[00:12] | It’s an app that stores .Gifs in your phone | 这个APP能在你的手机里储存动图 |
[00:15] | so that when you send a text, | 所以当你发短信的时候 |
[00:16] | you can send the gif faster than your friend. | 你能比你的朋友更快发出动图 |
[00:18] | Love it, going on the list. | 不错 记上清单 |
[00:19] | Even though, someone at work actually told me it’s pronounced “Jiff.” | 不过 某个同事跟我说它的正确读音是”恸图” |
[00:23] | I know, but I am not doing that. | 我知道 但我才不会那么读 |
[00:24] | No, it’s disgusting. I’m not doing that either. | 好恶心 我也不会那么读 |
[00:26] | Okay, I have one. | 我想到了一个 |
[00:28] | A gynecologist that’s also a bikini waxer. | 妇科医生同时是比基尼蜜蜡脱毛师 |
[00:32] | That is a literal one-stop pussy shop. | 那就真的是一站式阴部服务点了 |
[00:35] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[00:36] | I love you, I love this day. | 我爱你 也爱今天 |
[00:38] | I think we might actually be literal geniuses. | 我觉得我们可能真的是天才 |
[00:40] | Oh, we for sure are geniuses. | 我们当然是天才了 |
[00:43] | Get this. | 听听这个 |
[00:44] | A skateboard, with a handle. | 带把手的滑板 |
[00:47] | That’s, like, a scooter. | 那是踏板车吧 |
[00:51] | Okay, I have one. | 我想到一个 |
[00:53] | Boots that have magnets on the bottom, so when you walk around, | 靴子底部带有磁铁 当你走路的时候 |
[00:55] | you’re just picking up change. | 就能吸到零钱 |
[00:57] | – You never need to bend over. – I love that. | -不用弯腰 -赞 |
[00:59] | Then I could be the Jewish stereotype that I am | 那我就能自在地做典型的犹太人了 |
[01:01] | without being known for it. | 还不会被人发觉 |
[01:04] | Exactly, dude. | 没错 姐们儿 |
[01:07] | God, this is the most productive morning of my life. | 天 这是我一生中最多产的一个早晨 |
[01:09] | – I feel rejuvenated. – I’m truly alive. | -感觉年轻了 -我焕发了生气 |
[01:11] | Okay, we’re at 63. I say we get brunch. | -好了 写了63条了 我们去吃早午餐吧 |
[01:14] | If by brunch, you mean bodega bacon egg and cheese, then I am in. | 如果早午餐是指酒铺三明治的话 那我就去 |
[01:17] | Dass it. | 就这么定了 |
[01:19] | Damn, the park is serene today. | 靠 公园今天真宁静 |
[01:21] | It’s just, like, beautiful. | 简直美哭了 |
[01:22] | Why don’t we come here more? | 我们为什么不多来这里 |
[01:23] | – It’s just far. – It is far. | -太远了 -确实 |
[01:32] | Swimmers have, like, hard pubes and shriveled dicks. | 游泳运动员的阴毛硬鸡巴皱缩 |
[01:36] | Football’s, like, too scary. | 橄榄球的太恐怖了 |
[01:38] | Baseball can be hot, | 棒球的可以很性感 |
[01:39] | – but you need a shortstop or something. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不过你需要找游击手之类的 -对 对 |
[01:41] | For me, it’s wrestlers, gymnasts– jockeys, bay-bay! | 就我而言 我喜欢摔跤手 体操运动员和赛马手 |
[01:45] | I would ride those tiny jacked little bodies. | 我想骑在那些小小的肌肉身躯上 |
[01:48] | It’s like me, but, like, a boy. | 如同我这样 不过是男版 |
[01:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:51] | Like, I don’t want to go today. | 我今天不想去 |
[01:52] | It’s gonna suck so bad. | 会很苦逼的 |
[01:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[01:55] | This day comes for all of us. | 每个人都得经历这事 |
[01:57] | You must get your license renewed. | 你一定得去更新你的驾照 |
[02:01] | At the DMV. | 在车辆管理局 |
[02:04] | V, v, v… | 局 局 局 |
[02:05] | It sucks, but you are gonna kill it. | 是很烦人 但你会秒过的 |
[02:07] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | In the span of your whole lifetime, it’s a second. | 在你整个一生中 那只是一秒 |
[02:11] | But in reality, it’ll be, like, 12 hours. | 但在现实中 将会是12小时 |
[02:13] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[02:15] | This could be exciting. You know why? | 这可能会很激动人心 知道为什么吗 |
[02:17] | This is gonna be the time | 今天我将会 |
[02:19] | that I take a license photo that is good. | 拍出让我满意的驾照照片 |
[02:21] | ‘course you are. With that ass? | 当然了 有你那屁股肯定不成问题 |
[02:23] | They don’t let you put your ass in the photo. | 屁股是不能进照片的 |
[02:25] | They really should. | 他们应该允许的 |
[02:26] | I know you from your ass better than I know your face. | 比起你的脸我更能认清你的屁股 |
[02:29] | You know me from my ass better than you know me from my face? | 比起我的脸你更能认清我的屁股 |
[02:33] | Yep, and hearing it said back to me slower | 对 听你慢速重复一遍 |
[02:35] | only validates it more. | 更加验证了这点 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | Well, we are just two sangle gals doing our thang today. | 今天我们就是两个做着自己事的单身女孩 |
[02:41] | I applied for over three jobs and haven’t gotten any. | 我申请了超过三个工作 但一个都没成功 |
[02:43] | Today is all about that hustle. | 今天的重点就是耍诈 |
[02:46] | All right, I’ll see ya. | 好的 拜拜 |
[02:47] | I gotta go this way. Ilana! | 我朝这边走 阿拉娜 |
[02:49] | – Love that lip color. – Oh, thanks. I found it, it was a rescue. | -喜欢你口红的颜色 -多谢 我捡的 算是一次营救 |
[02:52] | You found it? | 你捡的 |
[02:53] | Yeah, there was more than half left, so I cut the top off. | 嗯 还剩了一大半 所以我把顶端给切了 |
[02:56] | You don’t… Buy new. Do you? | 你不买新的 对吧 |
[02:59] | No, that’s disgusting. | 当然不 那太恶心了 |
[03:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Later, bitch! | 回见 婊子 |
[03:06] | So I need my hair to look perfect for this photo. | 为了这次拍照我需要一个完美的发型 |
[03:09] | I gotcha, girl. | 包在我身上 |
[03:10] | You’re gonna look just like a “Bachelor” contestant. | 我会把你打造成《单身汉》参赛选手的模样 |
[03:12] | Oh, uh, no… | 别 |
[03:13] | No, but one that quits ’cause she’s too good for the show. | 不是 我说的是那种因为太美退出节目的 |
[03:16] | Okay, yes, that is perfect. | 好吧 很好 |
[03:19] | For real, every single professional photo | 讲真 这辈子我照的 |
[03:21] | I have ever taken my whole life has come out horrible. | 每张职业照都是悲剧 |
[03:25] | – Everyone says that. – No, they are. | -大家都这么说 -是真的 |
[03:27] | I have them all on my phone. | 都在我手机上 |
[03:28] | Great, so this is my last license photo. | 这是我最近的一张驾照照片 |
[03:31] | You see, it’s like… | 看 就像 |
[03:32] | Trying showing that to the cops every time you get pulled over, huh? | 试试每次被警察叫停把这拿给他们看 |
[03:34] | This is my senior photo. | 这是我大四时的照片 |
[03:36] | That’s gross. | 要吐了 |
[03:37] | It’s like, I had braces for a very long time. | 看着就像我带了很长时间的牙套 |
[03:39] | Braces cut up the whole inside of my mouth. | 牙套切开了我整个嘴的内部 |
[03:42] | No one ever tells you that. | 从没有人跟你说 |
[03:43] | This is my homecoming photo, | 这是我返校日的照片 |
[03:45] | with my high school boyfriend. | 和高中时的男友 |
[03:46] | You think he was gay? | 你觉得他是基佬吗 |
[03:48] | Um, I don’t like to go off of looks, but I mean– | 我不喜欢以貌取人 但 |
[03:50] | – He was gay. – Yeah, he was gay. | -他是基佬 -是的 |
[03:52] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[03:52] | – But then everybody knew, you know? – Yeah. | -但其他人都知道 你懂吗 -嗯 |
[03:54] | Like, all the teachers knew, too. | 所有老师也都知道 |
[03:57] | And he’s actually a billionaire now. | 他现在是亿万富翁 |
[03:59] | In Idaho, yeah. | 在爱达荷州 |
[04:00] | Oh, this is my passport photo. | 这是我的护照照片 |
[04:01] | Is that a bee? | 那是蜜蜂吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that is a bee. | 是的 |
[04:04] | This bee followed me around Astoria for 30 days. | 这只蜜蜂在阿斯托里亚跟了我一个月 |
[04:07] | – Oh, my gosh. – What? | -天啊 -怎么 |
[04:08] | I can’t believe I almost forgot. | 不敢相信我差点忘了 |
[04:09] | Deals, deals, deals coupon for this haircut. | 今天剪头的Deals Deals Deals优惠券 |
[04:12] | This makes your haircut like $15. | 那今天你剪头只要15块 |
[04:14] | I know. How amazing is that? | 我知道 是不是很棒 |
[04:16] | I guess, um… | 那 |
[04:17] | – Well, then we’ll get started. – So I was thinking some layers, maybe, | -我们就开始吧 -我想能不能剪出些层次 |
[04:21] | And we are done. | 剪完了 |
[04:23] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:30] | Ow, my subluxation! | 我脖子半脱位了 |
[04:32] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[04:36] | Ladies and gentle dudes. | 女士们和优雅的兄弟们 |
[04:39] | I’ve fallen on hard times. | 我现在生活举步维艰 |
[04:40] | After graduating from New York University, | 从纽约大学毕业后 |
[04:43] | I lost my job at an internet startup. | 我失去了我在一家新兴网络公司的工作 |
[04:46] | Deals Deals Deals Deals, deals, deals. | |
[04:47] | Check ’em out, I bear them no ill will. | 可以去看看他们的网站 我保证他们是正经公司 |
[04:49] | Anyway, I’m not panhandling, I’m just performing for tips. | 总之 我不是在行乞 我只是为小费而表演 |
[04:52] | Tip if you like, you know, no presh. | 喜欢就赏点钱 不要有压力 |
[04:54] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[05:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:11] | Thank you so much for your generosity. | 感谢你的慷慨解囊 |
[05:17] | Oh, my God, Ilana. | 天啊 阿拉娜 |
[05:19] | Eliot! | 艾略特 |
[05:20] | I didn’t know you take the A train. | 我不知道你坐A线 |
[05:21] | – Hi. – Ilana, I was filming you for my Tumblr. | -嗨 -阿拉娜 我刚在给汤不热拍视频 |
[05:23] | Oh, my God. Me? | 天 拍我吗 |
[05:25] | For q believe this idiot.Tumblr.Com? | 给qbelievethisidiot.tumblr.com拍吗 |
[05:27] | Here, get a better one? | 来 这个更赞 |
[05:28] | No, you idiot– oh, my God. | 不 你个蠢货 天啊 |
[05:29] | Mom doesn’t know you got fired | 老妈还不知道你被炒鱿鱼 |
[05:31] | and I’m getting tired of covering for you. | 我受够帮你打掩护了 |
[05:32] | You need to get a real job. | 你需要找个真正的工作 |
[05:34] | I mean, you were born in the ’90s. | 你是90后 |
[05:35] | I’m sure you’ve got a flappy bird in you. | 你肯定能想出”笨鸟先飞”[手机游戏]那样的点子 |
[05:38] | Eliot, this is a real job. | 艾略特 这就是真正的工作 |
[05:41] | Stand clear of the closing doors, please. | 请避开正在关闭的门 |
[05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | – You see? – Yeah, honestly, | -看见没 -讲真 |
[05:46] | you not listening to me about this is homophobic. | 你无视我的话属于恐同 |
[05:49] | – It is? – No, it’s not, but get a job. | -真的吗 -不是 但你还是找个工作吧 |
[05:53] | I knew you were right before I did the flip. | 我做翻转前就知道你是对的 |
[05:59] | Oh that’s not so bad. | 不算太糟啊 |
[06:05] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[06:14] | G42 G-42. | |
[06:17] | Picture of a hammer? | 一个榔头 |
[06:22] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[06:24] | That’s me! | 这是我 |
[06:27] | I can’t believe… | 不敢相信 |
[06:29] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:40] | Come on– you’re a temp agency. | 拜托 这里是临时工介绍所 |
[06:42] | Look, I’ve asked you three times. | 听着 我已经说了三遍 |
[06:43] | Just please leave. | 请你离开 |
[06:44] | I can’t, I need a job. | 不行 我需要一份工作 |
[06:48] | A real job. | 一份真正的工作 |
[06:50] | No, every time I try to help you, it turns into a disaster. | 不 每次我想帮你 结果就悲剧 |
[06:53] | – The Chinese food? – I was hungry. | -中餐那个 -我太饿了 |
[06:54] | – The plane tickets? – I was thirsty. | -机票那个 -我太渴了 |
[06:56] | The door? | 门那个 |
[06:57] | I did not know it was a door. That shape. | 我不知道那是门 那个形状 |
[06:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:00] | My life is just a mess right now anyways, okay? | 我此刻的人生就是一团糟 好吗 |
[07:02] | Between you and me, the– | 不要和别人说 |
[07:03] | I’m barely hanging on to this business as it is. | 这个介绍所也是要开不下去了 |
[07:05] | – No. – See this tooth? | -不会吧 -看到这颗牙齿了吗 |
[07:07] | Dead. | 坏死 |
[07:13] | Is it supposed to take more than three days to heat up a potato? | 加热一颗土豆需要超过三天吗 |
[07:15] | I don’t think so. | 不需要吧 |
[07:17] | See? Everything in my life is broken. | 看 生活中的一切都坏掉了 |
[07:19] | Plus, I’m two months pregnant. | 而且 我已经有两个月身孕 |
[07:21] | – Two?! – Yeah. | -两个月 -是的 |
[07:22] | I probably shouldn’t even be telling people yet. | 或许我还不该和人说的 |
[07:24] | Ugh, what is happening to my life? | 我的生活到底怎么了 |
[07:28] | Will you just come lay with me? | 你能陪我躺会儿吗 |
[07:30] | Just… | 握着 |
[07:31] | Hold my hand? | 我的手 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:38] | Maybe I should just chuck it all and start over. | 也许我该放弃一切重新来过 |
[07:41] | Do you know of any good jobs? | 你知道什么好的工作吗 |
[07:44] | No… | 不 |
[07:46] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[08:11] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[08:13] | Yeah? Want some? | 想要吃点吗 |
[08:22] | That’s my number! That’s mine! | 那是我的号 我的 |
[08:23] | I win! Oh, excuse me. | 我赢了 借过 |
[08:25] | Hi, Abbi Abrams, finally. | 你好 终于轮到艾比·艾布拉姆斯了 |
[08:26] | Smile on the count of three. | 我数三声后笑一个 |
[08:28] | Okay, hold– just hold– okay. | 好 等下 等下 好 |
[08:31] | Face forward, please. | 面朝前 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Can’t we just do, like, a sideways, | 我们能拍侧面吗 |
[08:34] | like, pouty, cool thing? | 翘着嘴 很酷的 |
[08:36] | You have to face forward. It’s regulation. | 你必须正脸朝前 这是规定 |
[08:39] | Or we could just use your old photo. | 或者用你的老照片 |
[08:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:43] | Can you just count me down? | 你能快点倒数吗 |
[08:44] | ’cause I can only face forward for, like, a second. | 因为我只能保持一秒钟面朝前 |
[08:46] | Three… | 三 |
[08:48] | Two… | 二 |
[08:49] | One. | 一 |
[08:54] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[08:56] | I am a badass queen. | 我是无敌女王 |
[08:58] | I am a badass queen. | 我是无敌女王 |
[09:01] | Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh, kyuh, kyuh! | |
[09:03] | Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh, kyuh, kyuh! | |
[09:04] | That was great. | 很好 |
[09:06] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[09:07] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:08] | You are so wise. | 你真聪明 |
[09:10] | You have so much insight. You know what? | 你见识很广 知道吗 |
[09:12] | I have the perfect job for you. | 我知道一个超级适合你的工作 |
[09:13] | – Social worker? – Bike messenger. | -社工 -自行车信使 |
[09:15] | Even better. | 更赞 |
[09:16] | Yass! | 棒呆 |
[09:21] | Ass, ass, ass, ass. | 屁股 屁股 屁股 屁股 |
[09:25] | Here you go! | 你的 |
[09:27] | This isn’t for me! | 这不是我的 |
[09:28] | Oh, yes it is! | 是我的 |
[09:30] | How did she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[09:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:35] | Dude, my purpose was revealed to me today. | 姐们儿 今天我知道了自己的使命 |
[09:38] | From God. | 上帝为我指引的 |
[09:39] | Uh, what, dude? Where are you? | 什么 姐们儿 你在哪 |
[09:41] | I’m bike messengering. I have been for, like, an hour. | 我在骑车送信 已经干了一个小时了 |
[09:43] | My ass is v. Sore, | 我的屁股痛死了 |
[09:44] | But that’s what you get when you’re bm queen. | 不过这就是当信使[大便]女王的代价 |
[09:46] | I don’t know if you should call yourself a bm queen, right? | 我不知道你该不该称自己为信使[大便]女王 |
[09:48] | I mean it both ways. | 两个意思都有 |
[09:50] | Where are you? How’s that pic? | 你在哪 拍照进行地怎么样了 |
[09:51] | It was horrible, so, I threw my neck out. | 简直是噩梦 脖子也了 |
[09:55] | I threw my neck out | 脖子歪了 |
[09:57] | and I think I need to go to the chiropractor, so. | 我觉得我需要去看按摩师 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[10:00] | Drop a pin, I’ll pick you up. | 发我你的定位 我来接你 |
[10:02] | It would be an honor to deliver the most precious package | 寄送全纽约最珍贵的包裹 |
[10:04] | in all of New York City. | 将是我至高的荣幸 |
[10:05] | Dat ass. | 那屁股 |
[10:17] | There she is, the most beautiful girl in the world. | 她在那 全世界最美的女孩 |
[10:21] | Shit. Yikes. | 我擦 看着就痛 |
[10:24] | That’s bad! | 真的很惨 |
[10:25] | We gotta go really slow, because I really fuck my neck. | 你得慢点骑 因为我脖子真的很痛 |
[10:28] | You won’t even know you’re on a bike. | 你都不会察觉到你在自行车上 |
[10:31] | I’m definitely on a bike! | 我绝对是在自行车上 |
[10:33] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God, slow down, dude! | 天 慢点 姐们儿 |
[10:37] | Thank you so much, Dr. Heller, | 谢谢你 海勒医生 |
[10:38] | You’re really saving my life today. | 你拯救了我 |
[10:40] | You need to be sure you’re taking care of yourself, Abbi. | 你得确保你有照顾好自己 艾比 |
[10:44] | You getting enough sleep? | 睡眠足吗 |
[10:45] | Well, I mostly tussle, but I think I’m getting, | 我主要都在辗转反侧 不过我觉得 |
[10:47] | like, a solid six hours of tussling per night. | 我每晚能辗转反侧6小时 |
[10:51] | And I know your work is very important, | 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[10:53] | and actually, somebody just bought one of your drawings | 实际上 刚有人从我的墙上 |
[10:56] | – off my wall. – I saw! | -买走了你的一幅画 -我看到了 |
[10:57] | – Last week, about $45. – Yeah. | -就在上周 大约45块 -嗯 |
[11:00] | That covers your co-pay, | 足以支付了你的共付医疗费 |
[11:01] | so that means this appointment is for free. | 意味着今天的治疗对你来说是免费的 |
[11:03] | – Yes! – Yes. | -真棒 -是的 |
[11:06] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[11:08] | Good, that’s very healthy. | 很好 很健康 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:11] | And next time, when you make an appointment at the DMV, | 下次 你在车辆管理局预约的时候 |
[11:13] | do it online. | 网上预约 |
[11:14] | That way when you get there, it just takes a minute. | 那样当你到达时 只用花一分钟 |
[11:16] | Wait. Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:18] | Lie down, lie down again, lie down again. | 躺下 躺下 躺下 |
[11:20] | You did it again. | 你又把脖子弄歪了 |
[11:23] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[11:25] | Wait–What do you mean you can make an online reservation | 等下 你说能在车辆管理局网上预约 |
[11:28] | – at the DMV? – Yes, of course you can! This is 2016. | -是什么意思 -当然可以了 现在是2016 |
[11:31] | The DMV is actually very nice now. | 现在车辆管理局其实很不错 |
[11:33] | I don’t understand that you don’t know this. | 想不通你竟然不知道这个 |
[11:34] | Well, I don’t know the internet that well. | 我不是很了解网络 |
[11:37] | Look at that, 4:45, you have one last appointment today. | 看 4:45 今天你还有最后一次预约 |
[11:39] | – You can still make it, look. – Holy shit! | -你还能赶到 -天 |
[11:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:45] | What are you… | 你要 |
[11:46] | Look, look at this. | 看 看看 |
[11:48] | You’re a miracle worker. | 你真是个奇迹制造者 |
[11:50] | Now go get ’em. | 现在去搞定吧 |
[11:51] | Thanks, Dr. Heller. Love you. | 谢了 海勒医生 爱你 |
[11:53] | I mean, I’ll see you at our next appointment. | 我是说 下次预约见 |
[11:55] | Hey, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:10] | Wow, I love your whole deal. | 我喜欢你的穿衣风格 |
[12:13] | Anyway, I’m delivering a package for… | 我是来为…送包裹的 |
[12:19] | Where dis? | 这是哪里 |
[12:20] | It’s Hillary Clinton’s campaign headquarters. | 是希拉里·克林顿的竞选总部 |
[12:23] | headquarters, headquarters… | 总部 总部 |
[12:43] | Are you guys hiring? | 你们在招人吗 |
[12:44] | Do you have a CV? | 你有CV吗 |
[12:45] | A… Coconut vice? | 椰子缺陷 |
[12:46] | A resume? | 简历 |
[12:48] | Um, it is saved on my photo stream for cases like this. | 我存在手机照片流里了 专门为这种情况准备的 |
[12:53] | Just don’t swipe right. | 不过别向右划 |
[12:54] | – I just accidentally swiped right. – Okay. | -我刚不小心向右划了 -好吧 |
[12:57] | Great. Can you start today? | 很好 能今天开始工作吗 |
[12:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:00] | You should probably see a doctor about that rash. | 你也许该去找个医生看看你的疹子 |
[13:01] | I know what it is, | 我知道那是什么 |
[13:02] | I’m just tracking the progress, thank you so much. | 我只是在记录进程 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Ilana Wexler and Hillary Clinton? | 阿拉娜·韦克斯勒和希拉里·克林顿 |
[13:07] | Two powerful whomen whorking as whone? | 两个强势女人联手合作 |
[13:10] | Well, you’ll never see her, but, sure. | 你不会看到她本人的 不过当然 |
[13:12] | – I’m not so sure. – I’m pretty sure. | -我可不确定 -我很确定 |
[13:14] | Yeah, you’re– you’re probably right. | 也许 也许你是对的 |
[13:15] | Over the next few weeks, | 在接下来的几周里 |
[13:16] | we are gonna push hard toward the primary. | 我们要为党内初选加大宣传力度 |
[13:19] | we are gonna call every registered democratic voter, | 我们要给所有已注册的民主党选民打电话 |
[13:22] | we are gonna confirm the location of their polling place. | 为他们确定投票地点 |
[13:25] | – Every vote counts. – Yas, yas, yas, yas, yas! | -每一票都至关重要 -是哒 是哒 是哒 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | But just remind them succinctly that a vote for Hillary | 简明提醒他们支持希拉里 |
[13:32] | is a vote for the working class. | 就是支持工人阶层 |
[13:34] | And minorities. | 以及弱势群体 |
[13:35] | You know, your caramels, your queers, your ls, your gs, | 混血 酷儿 拉拉 同志 |
[13:38] | your bs, your ts, your qs. | 双性恋 跨性别者 酷儿 |
[13:40] | Vets, right? Babies. | 老兵 对吗 婴儿 |
[13:41] | The– the handi-capable. | 残疾人 |
[13:42] | Yes! | 是的 |
[13:43] | Thank you, ms. Um…? | 谢谢 你是 |
[13:44] | Ilana… Rodham Wexler. | 阿拉娜·罗德姆·韦克斯勒 |
[13:47] | I love your enthusiasm, | 我喜欢你的热情 |
[13:48] | but how about the next time you have the impulse to say “Yas,” | 不过你下次再想说”是哒”的时候 |
[13:51] | you could just nod. | 你可以以点头示意 |
[13:55] | So back to cold-calling. | 回到无约电话 |
[13:57] | It’s really important to remind people of Hillary’s service. | 让大家记得希拉里的贡献很重要 |
[14:00] | Not only was she Secretary of State. | 她不仅是前国务卿 |
[14:03] | She was a practicing lawyer. | 她还做过律师 |
[14:04] | She expanded health insurance for lower income families. | 为低收入家庭增加了健康保险 |
[14:08] | And she’s won a grammy. | 她还赢过格莱美 |
[14:08] | 她的著作《举全村之力》的有声版 获得了1996年格莱美最佳诵读专辑 | |
[14:14] | I did not know that. | 我不知道这事 |
[14:16] | We do not answer questions on Make-up. | 我们不回答针对化妆 |
[14:21] | Bras. | 文胸 |
[14:22] | Panties. | 内裤的问题 |
[14:23] | Um, lastly, some answers | 最后 一些在电话上 |
[14:25] | to some common questions we get on calls. | 常被问到的问题的答案 |
[14:28] | No, Hillary does not cry at the office. | 不 希拉里不会在办公室里哭 |
[14:31] | Yes, Hillary can read a map. | 是 希拉里会读地图 |
[14:34] | No, Hillary will not enforce male birth control | 不 希拉里不会推行男性避孕 |
[14:37] | or male pregnancy, as that is not a thing. | 或者男性怀孕 因为这根本不存在 |
[14:40] | And no, Hillary is not a witch. | 不 希拉里不是女巫 |
[14:42] | – Do people seriously ask this stuff? – Every day. | -人们真的会问这类问题吗 -每天都有 |
[14:47] | Every day! | 每天 |
[14:49] | I guess they do. | 知道了 |
[15:03] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[15:09] | May I? | 我能尝吗 |
[15:11] | Everything you see, you can taste. | 你看到的都可以吃 |
[15:13] | Go ahead, try it. | 拿一个吧 吃吃看 |
[15:17] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[15:19] | I’m happy to hear. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[15:20] | Right this way, miss Abrams. | 这边请 艾布拉姆斯小姐 |
[15:21] | Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate. | 黑巧克力 牛奶巧克力 白巧克力 |
[15:23] | Oh, look, it’s a chocolate fountain | 看 那是巧克力喷泉 |
[15:25] | and the flowers are edible– | 以及花都是可食用的 |
[15:27] | Victoria, look, it’s miss Abrams. | 维多利亚 看 这是艾布拉姆斯小姐 |
[15:28] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[15:31] | Look, the strawberries match the carpet. | 看 草莓和地毯是搭的 |
[15:33] | They match the carpet, they’re both red! | 它们和地毯相配 都是红色 |
[15:35] | May I say, what gorgeous hair you’re gracing us with today? | 我能说 你的头发美极了吗 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | My, uh– my chiropractor did it. | 我的按摩师弄的 |
[15:41] | Oh, you’re hilarious. | 你真有趣 |
[15:44] | I daresay you’re the funniest person I’ve ever met. | 我敢说你是我见过的最有趣的人 |
[15:46] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[15:48] | This is unbelievable. | 这太难以置信了 |
[15:49] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[15:50] | This is the DMV the way it can be. | 这是车辆管理局应有的样子 |
[15:54] | – They are ready for you now. – Okay. | -他们已经准备好接待泥了 -好的 |
[15:55] | But, why don’t you have a massage first? | 不过你先去按个摩吧 |
[15:58] | They can wait. | 他们可以等 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:07] | I know, it’s like, | 我知道 就像 |
[16:08] | “Pweeze, Mr. Cwusty old white man, | “拜托 老顽固白人先生 |
[16:11] | “can I pweeze keep my ovawies?” | 我能保住我的卵巢吗 |
[16:13] | All right, bitch, you better vote– text me when you do. | 好了 贱人 你最好投票 投了后给我短信 |
[16:15] | Peace. | 拜 |
[16:16] | – Was that a personal call? – No. | -那是私人电话吗 -不是 |
[16:18] | Uh, this woman was bovo’ing out | 这女的太蠢了 |
[16:19] | ’cause she didn’t know where to vote and I was like, I got you. | 因为她不知道到哪投票 我说 我帮你 |
[16:21] | Great. | 不错 |
[16:24] | Hi, I’m calling on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton. | 你好 我代表希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿向您致电 |
[16:26] | No, she’s not a witch. | 不 她不是女巫 |
[16:28] | Um… Do I sound like her? | 我听着像她吗 |
[16:34] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:35] | I’ve never been more ready. | 从没有如此准备好过 |
[16:39] | We got it. | 搞定 |
[16:42] | Let’s do one more, for me. | 为了我 我们再拍一张吧 |
[16:47] | – Yeah. – Really? | -棒 -真的吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Are you a model? | 是哒 你是模特吗 |
[16:52] | You could be. | 你可以做模特的 |
[16:52] | Take his card. Call me. | 收下他的名片 给我电话 |
[16:54] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:55] | I mean, yeah, sure, maybe I will. | 当然 也许我会的 |
[16:57] | I will. | 我会打的 |
[16:57] | No, you can call a man a bitch. | 是的 你可以叫一个男人婊子 |
[16:59] | Later, bitch. | 拜 婊子 |
[17:00] | – Uh, Ilana? – Yep? | -阿拉娜 -什么事 |
[17:01] | Hi, I found this on my desk, it has your name on it? | 我在我的桌上发现了这个 上面有你的名字 |
[17:04] | And it says, | 写着 |
[17:05] | “Communications liaison for Hillary Clinton, | 未来的美国女总统 |
[17:07] | future presidentress of the United States.” | 希拉里·克林顿通讯部联络人 |
[17:09] | I just had those made up really, | 我自己编的 |
[17:10] | so, everybody can be familiar with how to refer to me, | 目的是让大家熟悉怎么称呼我 |
[17:15] | so everybody can reach me. | 这样大家就能联系到我了 |
[17:16] | We know how to reach you, you’re– | 我们知道怎么联系你 你 |
[17:17] | You’re just right here, so. | 你就在这 所以 |
[17:21] | Fantastic, Barb. | 很好 芭芭拉 |
[17:22] | You do not go unnoticed. | 想不注意到你都难 |
[17:24] | – Know that. – Thank you. | -记住了 -谢谢 |
[17:25] | – You’re on top of your shit. – Okay. | -你工作出色 -够了 |
[17:27] | Riding me. Yeah. | 小妹实在佩服 |
[17:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:34] | Yes, hello, gentle patriot. | 你好 尊敬的爱国者 |
[17:36] | I’m calling on behalf of Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton, | 我代表希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿向您致电 |
[17:39] | first and only mother of Chelsea and Socks. | 切尔西和索克斯唯一的母亲 |
[17:42] | Sorry, no thanks, I’m at work. | 不用了 谢谢 我在工作 |
[17:46] | Eliot, you have to. | 艾略特 你一定要 |
[17:47] | It’s me! Ilana! Your sister! | 是我 阿拉娜 你姐姐 |
[17:50] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[17:51] | Ms. Rodham-Wexler. | 罗德姆-韦克斯勒女士 |
[17:53] | Believe it, dude. | 相信吧 哥们儿 |
[17:54] | I’m calling you from a landline. | 我在用固定电话给你打 |
[17:56] | I have a real job now. | 我现在有真正的工作了 |
[17:57] | It’s beautiful, actually, when– | 当你的工作和激情配对 |
[17:59] | when your work and your passion line up. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[18:01] | You know, I’m making money, but it’s not about the money. | 我在赚钱 但目的并不是钱 |
[18:05] | You know, just to be clear, this is not a paid job. | 需要说清一点 这是义务工作 |
[18:08] | You’re a volunteer. | 你是志愿者 |
[18:14] | Ilana? | 阿拉娜 |
[18:16] | Ilana? | 阿拉娜 |
[18:18] | Okay… | 好 |
[18:28] | Ooof… I got sunscreen in my (bleep)! | 下面也涂了防晒霜 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[18:38] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[18:39] | This is cool, this is cool to see this. | 这很酷 非常酷 |
[18:41] | Your best friend has been working hard all day | 你最好的朋友为希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 |
[18:45] | on the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign! | 竞选辛苦工作了一天 |
[18:48] | She’s worked in here. | 她在这工作过 |
[18:49] | She’s walked on these floors. She’s… | 在这地上留下过脚印 她 |
[18:51] | Breathed this air. Take it in. | 呼吸过这里的空气 吸气 |
[18:54] | Yeah, that is power. | 是啊 这就是权力 |
[18:56] | It smells decisive. | 有果断的味道 |
[18:57] | It smells like confidence. | 自信的味道 |
[18:59] | It smells like no bullshit. | 正经的味道 |
[19:00] | – Yeah. – That’s my former desk. | -没错 -那是我曾经的办公桌 |
[19:02] | This is my former chair. | 曾经的椅子 |
[19:03] | – Cool. – Good sitting and calling. | -不错 -坐着打电话很舒服 |
[19:06] | This is the former leaning column. | 这是曾经的摇摆柱 |
[19:08] | Sorta talk about big stuff that’s going on, | 大概讲正在发生的重要事件 |
[19:11] | domestic, international. | 国内以及国际的 |
[19:12] | Very cool. Very casual. | -很酷 -很随意 |
[19:29] | Yas! Yas! | 是哒 是哒 |
[19:31] | Holy… | 我去 |
[19:38] | Oh, yay! | 天啊 |
[19:39] | Sorry, we are just so excited. | 抱歉 我们太激动了 |
[19:41] | That’s all right, just take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[19:43] | One more. | 再来一遍 |
[19:49] | Thank– thank you, Ilana, thank you for all of your help. | 谢谢你 阿拉娜 谢谢你的帮助 |
[19:52] | You know of me? | 你认识我 |
[19:53] | Well, you’re wearing a nametag. | 你戴着名牌 |
[19:55] | – Genius. – Yes. | -天才 -是的 |
[19:59] | Abbi. | 艾比 |
[20:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:01] | Proud Demo. | 我是自豪的民主 |
[20:03] | Crat. | 党员 |
[20:04] | College! | 上过大学 |
[20:05] | Aquarius. | 水瓶座 |
[20:07] | – I pegged– – Secretary Clinton. | -我带着假JB操过 -国务卿克林顿 |
[20:09] | Madam… Présidente. | 总统女士 |
[20:11] | She-king. | 女王 |
[20:13] | I can’t afford to volunteer here full-time, | 我没法在这全职做志愿者 |
[20:15] | but I still want to get the word out, | 但我仍然想宣传 |
[20:17] | so I vow to tweet once a week, | 所以我发誓每周发一次推 |
[20:19] | “Vote for Hillary. Yas, yas, yas.” | “投给希拉里 是哒 是哒 是哒” |
[20:22] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[20:24] | We need to drum up some excitement for the campaign, | 我们需要为竞选增加点刺激 |
[20:27] | do everything that we possibly can. | 尽我们一切努力 |
[20:29] | You know what I’ll do? | 知道我会做什么吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[20:38] | Look at that! | 瞧 |
[20:40] | I thought this would be really good for office morale! | 我觉得这对办公室士气会很有帮助 |
[20:44] | Isn’t she great? | 她是不是很棒 |
[20:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:47] | We assumed it was a he. | 我们以为这是男的 |
[20:49] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:50] | It’s a she. | 是女的 |
[20:51] | it’s definitely a she. | 绝对是女的 |
[20:53] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | – This feels… just right. – Right. | -这感觉对极了 -是的 |