时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:53] | When you’re pursuing someone, | 当你在追逐别人的时候 |
[00:54] | it’s tempting to focus exclusively | 你心里总会 |
[00:56] | on overtaking the other person. | 一心只想超过别人 |
[01:04] | It’s often better to force the person you’re chasing | 但通常来说 迫使你的猎物 |
[01:06] | to go faster than the terrain allows | 超过安全速度更加实用 |
[01:09] | and wait for them to make a mistake. | 之后就坐等他们犯错 |
[01:15] | But even when a chase ends, | 但直到最后 |
[01:17] | you can never assume the other person | 你也绝不能掉以轻心 |
[01:19] | wiill give up without a fight. | 妄想他会束手就擒 |
[01:20] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[01:22] | It’s not over, Michael. One more time. | 没结束 迈克尔 再一次 |
[01:24] | No. That was our tie-breaker, Fi. | 不 我们俩平分秋色 菲 |
[01:26] | Best out of five, then. | 那就五局三胜 |
[01:27] | Hate to see you lose again. | 不想看到你又输 |
[01:29] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[01:31] | Fi! | 菲 |
[01:32] | Yes, you would. | 是的 你不想 |
[01:34] | I can be a very sore loser. | 我可是个输不起的人 |
[01:37] | I could get used to this new life of yours, Michael. | 我能习惯你的新生活 迈克尔 |
[01:41] | The people who’ve burned you are gone. | 封杀你的人不在了 |
[01:43] | We’re taking vacations. | 我们俩在度假 |
[01:45] | Yeah, these vacations are gonna kill me pretty quickly | 没错 菲 如果你再这么骑着我的话 |
[01:47] | if you keep riding like that, Fi. | 这假期也太要人命了 |
[01:49] | There are worse ways to go. | 还有更糟糕的 |
[01:55] | Sir, you have a phone call back at the office from Langley. | 长官 有个兰利打来的电话找您 |
[02:00] | Next time, we’re going to the Riviera, | 下次我们去里维埃拉 |
[02:03] | not a government training facility. | 离政府训练场远点 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:24] | How you doing, Max? | 你好 麦克斯 |
[02:30] | How was Costa Rica? | 哥斯达黎加怎么样 |
[02:32] | Not bad for government-funded R&R. | 对于政府筹建的疗养基地来说还不赖 |
[02:34] | Thanks for setting that up. | 谢谢为我安排 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Consider it a “Welcome back” Gift. | 是的 当作欢迎你回来的礼物了 |
[02:37] | So, here we are — | 那么 说正事 |
[02:40] | Your first official government gig in — | 回来之后的首个官方的任务 |
[02:42] | How long has it been? | 有段时间没做了吧 |
[02:43] | It’s been a while. | 确实是 |
[02:45] | So, what’s the job? | 那任务是什么 |
[02:46] | Who’s the job, actually — Carson Huxley. | 应该说是谁 卡森·赫胥黎 |
[02:50] | He’s a brit, he’s a genius, | 他是英国人 是个天才 |
[02:52] | and he’s a very valuable asset of ours. | 他还是我们宝贵的财产 |
[02:58] | That guy? He looks like he’s about to eat the worm. | 那个家伙吗 他看起来准备要吃虫子 |
[03:00] | That guy has the I.Q. Of a rocket scientist | 那家伙有着火箭专家的智商 |
[03:04] | and the libido of a rock star. | 以及摇滚明星的性欲 |
[03:05] | He’s one of her majesty’s top nuclear engineers. | 他是女王最杰出的核工程师 |
[03:08] | He also likes to cheat on his wife | 他还喜欢在这样的 |
[03:10] | at conferences like this. | 会议期间出轨 |
[03:12] | He’s a blackmailer’s dream come true. | 勒索者最喜欢他这样把持不住的了 |
[03:14] | All it would take is a few pictures with the wrong woman… | 一些抓奸的照片就足以成功 |
[03:17] | Intelligence agencies spend more money protecting secrets | 情报机构在保护机密上的花费 |
[03:20] | than stealing them. | 比窃取机密的花费还要多 |
[03:22] | But no digital encryption or biometrically locked vaults | 但没有数字加密技术或者生物锁 |
[03:25] | can keep sensitive information from spilling out | 能防止高度机密 |
[03:27] | of an indiscreet asset’s mouth, | 从行为不检的保护人嘴中说出来 |
[03:29] | which is why one of the most common duties for a spy | 这就是为什么间谍最普通的任务之一 |
[03:32] | is babysitting. | 就是当保姆 |
[03:34] | We picked up some chatter that he’d be approached here. | 我们截获了些对话 知道有人在动他的脑筋 |
[03:37] | Any specifics on who’s doing the approaching? | 了解对方身份么 |
[03:39] | No, I don’t know. But I’m guessing whoever it is | 不 我不知道 但我猜 |
[03:42] | is not gonna be too hard on the eyes. | 肯定是一个大美女 |
[03:44] | You know the drill. | 程序你懂的 |
[03:45] | Chaperone the drunk, make sure he doesn’t get lucky. | 盯紧点他 别让他被轻易弄上床了 |
[03:47] | And we can all sleep easy at night. | 这样我们晚上都能睡个安稳觉 |
[03:51] | Oh, that’s my cue. | 噢 那是我的暗示 |
[03:52] | I’ll, uh — I’ll take the first shift. | 我 我来第一步 |
[03:53] | You’re on at 4:00. | 四点的时候你上 |
[03:56] | You get the “Tech talk” Mixer in the coconut lounge. | 你在椰子休息室里面能找到混音器 |
[03:58] | Knock ’em dead, buddy. | 搞定他 伙计 |
[04:08] | Refinished floors, marble countertops, | 粉饰一新的地板 大理石台板 |
[04:10] | great ocean views | 无敌海景 |
[04:12] | It’s the perfect bachelorette pad for someone like you. | 最适合你这样未婚女性住了 |
[04:15] | You know, I really should have shown you this | 说真的 我真该跳过之前的那些 |
[04:16] | before the others, but… | 直接带你来这的 但 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna stop talking for just a minute | 我先出去下 |
[04:21] | and give you guys a sec | 给你们一点时间考虑 |
[04:22] | to really imagine the possibilities. | 考虑一下购买的可能性 |
[04:33] | Well, the balcony’s big enough | 不错 阳台足够大 |
[04:34] | to lay prone with a sniper rifle, | 都能俯卧放下狙击枪了 |
[04:37] | but there’s really no obvious place | 但真的没有明显的地方 |
[04:38] | for my snow globes. | 放我的雪景球 |
[04:40] | What do you think, Michael? | 迈克尔 你怎么想 |
[04:43] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:44] | Huh? Yeah, I think so. | 啊 是的 我也这么想 |
[04:47] | You think what? | 你想什么 |
[04:49] | I think… I got to take this. | 我想 我得接这电话 |
[04:51] | Yeah, Jesse. | 你说 杰西 |
[04:56] | I’ll meet you there in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟赶到 |
[04:58] | You think what? | 你怎么想 |
[05:00] | I think we got to go. Jesse wants to meet. | 我想我们得走了 杰西想见一下面 |
[05:04] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[05:09] | Where did your friend go? | 你朋友去哪了 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m afraid we haven’t quite captured his attention today. | 噢 恐怕今天没能很好吸引他注意 |
[05:15] | But this isn’t for him. It’s for me. | 但是我买又不是他买 |
[05:17] | So maybe you and I can meet again Monday? | 我们周一再见一次可以吗 |
[05:18] | Oh, no problem. You know, and don’t worry. | 噢 没问题 不用急的 |
[05:20] | Lots of men don’t really focus until it’s time to negotiate. | 很多男人不见棺材不落泪 |
[05:23] | Yeah, well, that man doesn’t focus | 是的 那男人不慌不忙 |
[05:25] | unless an international conspiracy is threatening to ruin his life. | 直到有国际阴谋集团准备毁掉他的生活 |
[05:40] | My, my, my. | 这帅哥是谁啊 |
[05:41] | Private security looks like the life. | 私人保镖看起来让你重获新生啊 |
[05:43] | Nice suit. | 衣服不错 |
[05:44] | Yeah, it’s got its perks. | 是啊 是不错 |
[05:46] | Look, um, I’ve got a problem. | 听着 我遇到困难了 |
[05:47] | I bet. | 看出来了 |
[05:48] | The lease payments on that car must be scary. | 租这车的钱肯定贵死了 |
[05:51] | This is serious. Somebody came to me at work. | 说真的 有人在工作的时候找上我 |
[05:53] | There’s a job. | 有个活 |
[05:55] | I don’t know who else to talk to about it. | 我不知道还能和谁说 |
[05:56] | Look, Jesse, I-I have this thing | 听着 杰西 我现在 |
[05:58] | with the government now. I can’t — | 为政府做事了 我不能 |
[05:59] | Mike, there’s a whole bunch of people | 迈克 现在有一大群人 |
[06:00] | in some serious trouble, okay? | 危在旦夕 好吗 |
[06:02] | It’s my first job back. It’s important. | 这是我回来后的首演 很重要的 |
[06:05] | Are you talking life and death? | 你说的是生死攸关的事吗 |
[06:07] | ’cause that’s what I’m talking — | 因为我在说的事 |
[06:08] | There’s a whole lot of girls that are going to die | 如果我们束手旁观的话 |
[06:10] | if we don’t do something about it. | 会有一大群姑娘为此丧命 |
[06:10] | Now, what, are you — you really too busy to help? | 现在你还是 太忙而不能帮吗 |
[06:24] | So, you can get the details from the client. | 你可以从委托人那了解详细情况 |
[06:26] | But the highlights are human traffickers | 但重点是人贩子 |
[06:28] | and about 20 missing girls. | 以及大约二十位失踪的姑娘 |
[06:30] | Jesse, I want to help, but your timing — | 杰西 我想帮忙 但你的时间 |
[06:32] | Right this minute — couldn’t be worse. | 此时此刻 糟的不能再糟了 |
[06:34] | Yeah, Michael’s new job at the CIA | 没错 迈克尔在中情局的新任务 |
[06:36] | requires some very exciting babysitting. | 需要绝佳的保姆技能 |
[06:38] | Apparently, happy hour is more important | 很显然 欢乐时光比 |
[06:40] | than saving innocent young women. | 拯救无辜少女更加重要 |
[06:42] | That’s not exactly how I would put it — Fi! Fi. | 我不是这么衡量的 菲 |
[06:45] | How exactly would you put it, Mike? | 那你究竟是怎么想的 迈克 |
[06:46] | You’re the one that’s always been about helping people, right? | 你是那个时刻准备救人于水火的人 对吗 |
[06:48] | What, is that all over now that you’re back with the government? | 怎么了 一回到政府一切都结束了吗 |
[06:50] | No, Jesse, I will help, | 不 杰西 我会帮 |
[06:52] | just as soon as I can, but — | 只要我能的话 但是 |
[06:54] | In the meantime, those of us who can prioritize | 与此同时 懂得孰轻孰重的 |
[06:57] | are here for you, Jesse. | 姐已经准备好了 杰西 |
[06:59] | I’ll call Sam. | 我会叫上萨姆 |
[07:03] | Ryoko’s the V.P. of sales for Pacific Rim Industries. | 凉子是泛太平洋工业的销售副总 |
[07:06] | My firm handles their security here in town. | 我公司负责他们在城里的安全 |
[07:07] | So when her cousin went missing, she figured I could help. | 所以当她表妹失踪之后 她觉得我能帮忙 |
[07:15] | My family back in Japan | 我在日本的家人 |
[07:17] | lives in a small village near Kyoto. | 住在京都附近的小村庄 |
[07:19] | They said some girls there were | 他们说一些女孩 |
[07:21] | approached by men from the city — | 被一些来自城里的男子搭讪 |
[07:23] | criminals that convinced young women to go with them. | 那些罪犯骗年轻女子和他们一起走 |
[07:28] | The girls think they’ll get jobs if they go. | 女孩们想如果跟他们走就会有工作 |
[07:31] | But, instead, they are forced to… | 然而 没想到的是 她们被迫 |
[07:35] | Your cousin is one of these girls? | 你的表妹是其中之一吗 |
[07:38] | Norika — she’s only 15. | 纪香 她才十五岁 |
[07:40] | And you think she’s here in Miami? | 你觉得她现在在迈阿密吗 |
[07:42] | Yes. I know it. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:43] | Two days ago, one of the girls | 两天前 有个女孩 |
[07:45] | called her family in the village. | 打电话给村里的家人 |
[07:47] | Of course, she had to have stolen a phone from the men. | 当然 她得从男人那里偷一部电话 |
[07:50] | She said she had seen a sign | 她说她看到一块标牌上 |
[07:53] | with the words “Port of Miami.” | 写着”迈阿密港”的字眼 |
[07:56] | Then someone took the phone away. | 之后有人把电话夺走了 |
[07:59] | Her father listened as she was killed. | 她父亲听到她被杀害了 |
[08:04] | My relatives contacted me because they don’t know | 我的亲属联系到我 因为他们不知道 |
[08:09] | Anyone else in Miami who can help them. | 在迈阿密还有谁能帮助他们 |
[08:12] | Have you gone to the police? | 你去找警察了吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, but they said there’s not enough information | 是的 但他们说他们没有足够的信息 |
[08:16] | to find Norika and the other girls. | 来寻找纪香和其它女孩 |
[08:18] | Well, they may be right. | 他们可能说的没错 |
[08:20] | Miami is an awfully big haystack. | 迈阿密人多了去了 |
[08:21] | Well, I might have a lead on our needle. | 我可能有些资料 |
[08:23] | My firm has some pretty high-level contacts | 我的公司在电信业务上 |
[08:25] | in the telecom business. | 有些高级的人脉 |
[08:27] | They pulled some strings. | 他们用了一些关系 |
[08:28] | Turns out that the phone used to call the village | 发现打去村里的电话 |
[08:30] | tracks to a hotel on south beach. | 其信号来源是在南部海滩的酒店里 |
[08:32] | Check that out. | 你看一下 |
[08:33] | Could be one of our dirtbags is staying there. | 可能我们要找的混蛋之一就在那里 |
[08:35] | Son of a bitch is probably sipping mojitos as we speak. | 狗杂种可能在我们说话的时候还在喝鸡尾酒 |
[08:38] | Not for long. | 逍遥不了多久了 |
[08:40] | Let’s hope Mike hurries up with his CIA job. | 希望迈克速度搞定中情局的活 |
[08:45] | Covert security is all about making friends. | 秘密安保就是考你交朋友的技能 |
[08:48] | You have to give yourself a plausible reason | 你得用一个似乎可信的理由 |
[08:51] | to be near your target. | 让自己靠近目标 |
[08:52] | Some of the most important secrets in the world | 世界上的一些绝密 |
[08:54] | have been protected by a guy with a few stories | 被一些讲着小故事 |
[08:56] | and a drink in his hand. | 和喝着小酒的人保护着 |
[08:58] | I come off the plane. | 我下了飞机 |
[08:59] | I just fly in M.I.A., and a custom officer | 我刚来到迈阿密 然后海关 |
[09:02] | pulls out Cuban cigars — a full box. | 从我包里搜出古巴雪茄 满满一盒 |
[09:05] | And I say to him, “Is it too late to return them?” | 我对他说 “现在还能去还回去不” |
[09:09] | the same thing happened to me | 同样的事还发生在我 |
[09:10] | trying to bring some peanuts back from Khartoum. | 试着从喀土穆带些小花生回来的时候 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna get another drink — another rum and coke. | 我还要来一杯 再来一杯朗姆加可乐 |
[09:15] | Yeah, make it two. | 我也要这个 |
[09:18] | Oh, bloody hell. | 噢 该死 |
[09:20] | You need to get that? | 你一定要接吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, most definitely not. | 噢 必须不能接啊 |
[09:23] | It’s my wife, calling to complain | 是我老婆 打电话来 |
[09:24] | about something or other. | 抱怨这抱怨那 |
[09:26] | It’s her specialty. | 这是她的独门绝技 |
[09:27] | You been married long? | 你结婚很久了吗 |
[09:28] | Oh, 23 very long years. | 二十三年漫长的岁月 |
[09:31] | She can’t be all that bad. | 她不会一直这样吧 |
[09:33] | You’ve not met my wife. | 还好你没见过她 |
[09:36] | Count yourself lucky. | 算你走运 |
[09:37] | I don’t see a wedding ring on that finger. | 我看你无名指没戴婚戒 |
[09:39] | My advice — keep it that way. | 听我一言 单身贵族千金不换 |
[09:40] | Marriage is like a loaf of bread. | 婚姻就像一块面包 |
[09:42] | It tastes great at the start, | 刚开始还很好吃 |
[09:44] | but it goes stale very fast. | 但很快就变味儿 |
[09:45] | At this point, | 到我这个年纪 |
[09:46] | it’s just one barney after another. | 就只剩下没完没了的口角 |
[09:47] | – “Barney”? – Yeah, fight. | -口角 -就是吵架 |
[09:49] | You don’t have to tell me about fighting. | 吵架这事还用你说 |
[09:52] | My girlfriend — she’ll just explode. | 我要是敢看别的女人一眼 |
[09:55] | I mean, if I’m looking at another woman, | 我女朋友肯定会火冒三丈 |
[09:56] | – she — – Look who’s coming over. | -她肯定… -看看谁来了 |
[09:57] | I bought them a couple of drinks earlier. | 我之前请那两个美眉喝过两杯 |
[09:58] | Controlling an unruly asset is tough, | 要控制一个作风不正的目标人物绝非易事 |
[10:01] | especially when women and alcohol are combined, | 尤其是在女人与美酒的无敌组合面前 |
[10:03] | which is why, as a general rule, | 所以一般而言 |
[10:05] | you don’t even try to control the hunter — | 不必费力去控制猎艳者 |
[10:08] | You just scare off the prey. | 只需把猎物吓走即可 |
[10:11] | My girlfriend is gonna kill me. | 我女朋友肯定饶不了我 |
[10:14] | This — she bought me this suit. | 这一身是她给我买的 |
[10:16] | Hey, look, pipe down, will you, man? | 拜托老兄 淡定 |
[10:17] | Oh, like your wife is any different. | 有本事说我 你老婆也不是省油的灯 |
[10:21] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[10:22] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:24] | Wait. Where are they going? | 对了 两位美女哪儿去了 |
[10:27] | Hey, let’s get another drink. | 咱再来一杯 |
[10:36] | I’m guessing that’s the guy. | 我觉得是那个人 |
[10:37] | I slipped the concierge my last $50 | 我把身上最后50块钱打发给了门房 |
[10:38] | to find out which guest checked in with a Japanese passport. | 问他有没有持日本护照进来的客人 |
[10:41] | He pointed me to him — | 他指认出那人 |
[10:42] | said the guy’s name is Takeda. | 名叫武田 |
[10:44] | Son of a bitch has 20 girls | 这禽兽把二十个姑娘 |
[10:46] | locked in a box somewhere, | 关到什么鬼地方的小屋子里 |
[10:48] | and he’s lounging poolside. | 自己居然跑泳池旁来逍遥了 |
[10:49] | Check out that missing digit. | 注意他有断指 |
[10:51] | Either he’s Japanese mafia, | 这人肯定是日本黑手党 |
[10:52] | or he’s been keeping a pet tiger. | 不然就是养老虎当宠物给咬的 |
[10:54] | Well, that would explain the shiny suit. | 怪不得还裹这么严实 |
[10:56] | You know, you don’t want to be flashing your yakuza tattoos | 他肯定不想在南海滩上 |
[10:58] | all over south beach — | 满身山口组纹身招摇过市 |
[11:00] | might raise a few eyebrows. | 可能会惹祸上身 |
[11:06] | What’s this all about? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:11] | But you can bet that guy’s | 但我敢打赌这家伙 |
[11:12] | greased a few palms of his own around this hotel. | 肯定在宾馆周围收买了眼线 |
[11:17] | What’s he doing? | 他在搞什么东西 |
[11:22] | That waiter was awfully friendly. | 那个侍应可真是帮倒忙 |
[11:26] | Looks like Takeda got tipped off. | 好像有人跟他告密 |
[11:28] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 没错 我看也是 |
[11:28] | He set fire to his I.D. and his phone. | 身份证和电话都烧了 |
[11:30] | Probably thinks we’re cops. | 可能以为我们是警察 |
[11:32] | Jesse, take the car. We’ll meet you out front. | 杰西去开车 大家外面会和 |
[11:46] | All right, end of the line, pal. | 兄弟 你走投无路了 |
[11:48] | Just drop your — | 放下… |
[12:03] | God! | 疼死我了 |
[12:17] | Takeda! | 武田 |
[12:22] | Well, that slowed him down. | 这下不跑了吧 |
[12:24] | Well, it was either that or taking a bullet. | 不这样就得吃我一枪 |
[12:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m a doctor. | 没事 没事 我是医生 |
[12:28] | Back off. Please don’t touch him. | 后退 不要碰他 |
[12:29] | He’s in shock. | 他惊吓过度 |
[12:30] | We got to get this man to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[12:32] | Hey, you guys need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[12:33] | – No! – Yeah, we need some help. | -不 -帮我们一下 |
[12:36] | Let me go. I’ll kill you! | 放开我 我要杀了你们 |
[12:38] | In you go. Yes…Inside. | 上车 好了 进去了 |
[12:41] | Hush, now. | 给我闭嘴 |
[12:41] | Talking is only gonna make it hurt worse. | 说话会让你更痛苦 |
[12:49] | Interigating a captive | 审讯俘虏 |
[12:50] | isn’t just about what you know about them. | 并不仅在于你们对对方的了解 |
[12:52] | It’s about what they know about you. | 还在于对方对你们的了解 |
[12:54] | If they think you’re cops, | 他们如果把你们当成警察 |
[12:56] | they’ll behave one way. | 会使出一路套数对付 |
[12:57] | If they think you’re rivals, | 如果当成竞争对手 |
[12:58] | they’ll behave another. | 又是另一路套数 |
[12:59] | It’s a choice you only get to make once, | 仅有一次选择机会 |
[13:01] | so you have to do your homework | 你得做足准备 |
[13:02] | and get it right the first time. | 然后一次搞定 |
[13:04] | How have you been playing it? | 你们之前怎么策划的 |
[13:05] | Well, like we’re rival traffickers, | 扮成搜罗姑娘的 |
[13:07] | looking for some girls. | 同行对手 |
[13:08] | The problem is, Takeda thinks | 可问题是武田以为 |
[13:09] | that me and Fi and Jesse | 我 菲 还有杰西 |
[13:10] | are just soldiers. | 都只是条子 |
[13:11] | You know how it is with these Yakuza guys — | 你也知道这些山口组的家伙 |
[13:13] | It’s all about hierarchy. | 最看重的就是地位 |
[13:14] | So I was thinking… | 所以我觉得… |
[13:16] | It was time for the big, bad boss to make an appearance. | 该让我这个心狠手辣的老大露面了 |
[13:18] | The bigger, the better, Mike. | 迈克 官越大越好 |
[13:19] | – How badly is he hurt? – Uh, pretty bad. | -他伤得怎样 -不轻 |
[13:22] | He’s got a busted hip, and one of his arms is broken. | 撞到髋骨上 一只手臂骨折 |
[13:24] | I mean, the guy’s a lunatic — | 这家伙简直丧心病狂 |
[13:26] | Tried to play a game of human Frogger, | 竟然玩起活人版青蛙过河 |
[13:27] | and it didn’t quite work out for him. | 但结果不怎么理想 |
[13:29] | Frogger — it’s a video game from the ’80s. | 青蛙过河是80年代的一视频游戏 |
[13:32] | Never mind. | 说了你也不知道 |
[13:33] | Well, it’s gonna be tough to get him to talk | 这家伙一身伤痛 |
[13:35] | when he’s in so much pain. | 想撬开他的嘴不容易呀 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I thought about that. | 对啊 这个我想过 |
[13:38] | That’s why, um… | 所以… |
[13:39] | I called in someone else to play nurse. | 我请了一个人来演护士 |
[13:41] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[13:43] | It is too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[13:44] | Michael, you’re gonna be outside with your gun, | 迈克尔 你在拿枪在门外守着 |
[13:47] | and you’ve got the man shackled to the bed, for god’s sake. | 这人的脚也已经被绑在床上 |
[13:50] | How dangerous could it be? | 哪来的危险 |
[13:51] | The guy is a Yakuza gangster, | 这人可是山口组的歹徒 |
[13:53] | and I’m not putting you in the same room with him. | 我不能让你和他待在一间屋子 |
[13:55] | Uh, I’m sorry. I thought you were running out of time | 那没办法 你时间不多 |
[13:58] | and that people were going to die. | 再拖下去会出人命的 |
[14:00] | Do you have a better idea that doesn’t involve me? | 不让我去你还有什么好办法 |
[14:08] | Right. | 这就对了 |
[14:09] | Okay, then. Guess I’m on. | 好了 马上行动 |
[14:11] | Listen, mom… | 妈 听我说… |
[14:13] | This guy can’t know that you’re working with us. | 不能让这家伙知道我们是一伙的 |
[14:16] | He has to believe we forced you to do this. | 得让他相信你是我们强迫的 |
[14:19] | I think I can manage that. | 这个我应该能行 |
[14:20] | No, I don’t think you understand. | 不 你肯定还不明白 |
[14:22] | I’m going to have to treat you | 我对你要向对他一样残暴 |
[14:23] | as bad as I treat him or even worse. | 甚至更厉害 |
[14:25] | – I get it. – I don’t think you do, mom. | -知道了 -妈 我看不一定 |
[14:27] | It’s not gonna feel like an act. | 这不是演戏 |
[14:28] | It’s not gonna be pleasant. | 不是什么好玩的 |
[14:30] | Michael, just do me a favor and don’t worry about me. | 迈克尔 拜托别这么担心我 |
[14:33] | Using civilians in undercover operations | 在卧底行动中使用平民 |
[14:35] | is all about emotional manipulation, | 成功与否完全在于情感操控 |
[14:37] | so it’s your job to help them be who they need to be, | 所以你的职责便是不择手段地 |
[14:40] | feel what they need to feel, by any means necessary. | 帮他们入戏 深入体会角色 |
[14:44] | Hey! | 你 |
[14:46] | Are you as deaf as you are dumb?! | 你这又聋又哑的老太婆 |
[14:49] | You pick up that damn bag, you get inside, | 拿着你那破袋子滚进去 |
[14:52] | and stitch this son of a bitch up! | 把那混蛋缝几针 |
[14:53] | Let’s go! Move it! | 去 快走 |
[14:55] | Get your sorry ass in there now! | 赶紧给我滚进去 |
[15:05] | I’ll give her a minute, then go in myself. | 让她待几分钟 然后我进去 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. I know. I know this hurts. | 对不起 我知道你很疼 |
[15:17] | Can I get you anything for the pain? | 要给你点止痛药吗 |
[15:22] | Do you understand English? | 你懂英语吗 |
[15:24] | Aren’t you done yet?! | 还没打完 |
[15:25] | – I’m sorry. – What kind of nurse are you? | -对不起 -什么狗屁护士 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry. It’s just — | 对不起 只是… |
[15:29] | “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”! | 就知道一个劲儿对不起 |
[15:31] | Shape up, darlin’, or he won’t be the only one | 你给我规矩点儿 不然到时候 |
[15:33] | who needs some serious medical attention. | 重伤的可就不止他一个了 |
[15:35] | Get over there! Don’t move! | 滚那边站好 别动 |
[15:37] | Keep your mouth shut! | 闭嘴 |
[15:40] | Listen up. Pay attention to me. | 给我好好听着 看着我 |
[15:43] | You and I need to have a little talky-talk. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[15:45] | Now, I’m gonna speak real slow | 现在我说慢点 |
[15:48] | so you understand me. | 你好好听着 |
[15:51] | I need to know where those sweet little Asian girls are, | 老实交代那些亚洲花姑娘们在哪 |
[15:54] | ’cause let me tell you something — | 我告诉你 |
[15:55] | I control that particular import business | 迈阿密这买卖都是我的 |
[15:57] | here in Miami — me. | 是大爷我 |
[15:59] | Any shipments that come through here are mine. | 这里来往的姑娘都是我的 |
[16:01] | You cooperate — I’ll let you live. | 你乖乖听话 我就放你一马 |
[16:04] | You don’t — | 不听的话… |
[16:07] | What’s funny? | 笑什么 |
[16:08] | You think you can threaten me? | 你以为这就能吓倒我 |
[16:13] | Once… | 有一次… |
[16:16] | I fall asleep on guard duty. | 我巡逻的时候睡着了 |
[16:20] | You know who do this? | 你知道这谁干的 |
[16:22] | I do… | 我自己… |
[16:24] | To punish… | 以示惩戒 |
[16:26] | To remind me. | 提醒自己 |
[16:29] | You think I will betray my own people? | 你以为我会背叛我们的人 |
[16:32] | If you let me go, | 你要是敢放我走 |
[16:34] | me and my people will find you | 我和我手下一定会找到你 |
[16:36] | and only kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[16:39] | If you don’t, | 你要是不放 |
[16:41] | you can watch them kill your whole family first. | 你会亲眼看着他们灭你全家 |
[16:48] | There are worse things to lose than a finger. | 断指算啥 我会让你死都不知道怎么死的 |
[16:54] | Move! Let’s go! | 出去 走 |
[16:57] | I said “Move”! | 我叫你出去 |
[17:08] | It’s okay. I’ll do it. | 来吧 我给你点 |
[17:15] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:18] | You said it wouldn’t be pleasant. | 你说过不是好玩的 |
[17:20] | I had to upset you. | 刚才那么对你是迫不得已 |
[17:21] | I didn’t know how else to do it. | 我也没其他办法 |
[17:22] | I know. | 这个我懂 |
[17:24] | I-it was just… | 我只是… |
[17:31] | …I hadn’t seen that in a long time. | 好久没见过这场面了 |
[17:36] | Seen what? | 什么场面 |
[17:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:43] | I’ll be — I’ll be all right. I just need a minute. | 我没事 缓一会儿就好 |
[17:54] | What was she talking about, Michael? | 迈克尔 她刚说什么 |
[17:57] | It’s not something I want to talk about right now. | 我这会儿不想谈这个 |
[18:04] | – You’re upset. – No, I’m fine. | -你脸色不好 -不 我没事 |
[18:06] | We just need to find out what this guy knows. | 我们得弄清楚这家伙知道什么 |
[18:08] | The girls will be on their way to a buyer soon. | 这些姑娘马上就要被转手给买主了 |
[18:10] | What are you thinking? | 你想怎么办 |
[18:11] | Drugging him’s our best option. | 给他打药可能是上策 |
[18:13] | Get him relaxed, get him talking. | 这样才能让他放松 并且开口说话 |
[18:15] | – I’ll call sugar. – No, I can do that. | -我去联系休格 -不用 我来 |
[18:17] | But cracking him’s gonna take more than a few hours, | 搞定这家伙肯定得要好几个小时 |
[18:20] | so I need your help… | 我想让你帮我 |
[18:24] | with my other thing. | 办另外一件事 |
[18:25] | With your CIA job? | 你中情局的差使 |
[18:27] | Playboy needs a sitter. | 这位花花大叔得有人看着 |
[18:28] | Pretty hard for a foreign operative to get close | 有你在他身边盯着 |
[18:30] | if you’re sitting right next to him. | 外国间谍肯定难以接近 |
[18:32] | I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t have to, Fi. | 菲 不是逼不得已我不会开这口 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | When you can’t keep an asset away from his favorite vice, | 如果不能阻止目标人物沾花惹草 |
[18:44] | it’s often better to supply him with a safe target, | 那么给他找个安全的饵则是上策 |
[18:47] | which is one reason why female operatives | 所以女间谍都要学会像各气道大师一样 |
[18:49] | are trained in how to keep men interested | 在不让男人近身的同时 |
[18:51] | while fending them off like aikido masters. | 勾住男人的魂 |
[18:53] | Oh, who would have thought | 谁能想到 |
[18:54] | that a nuclear engineer could be so very… | 一个核工程师竟然这么… |
[18:57] | Charming? | 风度翩翩 |
[18:58] | You’re far too gorgeous to be at a conference like this. | 你这样的美人怎么会到这种会议来 |
[19:01] | Tell me — are you sure you’re not lost, | 你确定自己不是走错地方了 |
[19:02] | English lass like yourself? | 这位英伦美女 |
[19:06] | I found you. | 可是我遇见了你 |
[19:08] | I haven’t really explored Miami very much. | 我还没好好转过迈阿密 |
[19:11] | What do you say we venture out of this bar? | 出去去兜兜风怎样 |
[19:12] | And your wife won’t mind? | 你爱人不介意吗 |
[19:14] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[19:15] | You have a tan line on your ring finger. | 你无名指上有晒后戒痕 |
[19:21] | Huh. Well… | 这个… |
[19:25] | Why pretend? | 不装了 |
[19:26] | Yes, married — guilty as charged. | 没错 我是有妇之夫 被发现了 |
[19:28] | You know, love, it’s — it’s over. | 但爱 早就荡然无存了 |
[19:30] | I’m just looking for someone more exciting, more my speed. | 我只想找寻更合我拍 令我振奋的可人 |
[19:33] | Maybe we should… | 或许我们应该 |
[19:36] | …venture out after all. | 好好玩玩 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:41] | Your room or mine? | 去你房间还是到我房间 |
[19:43] | I have something | 我想到 |
[19:44] | much, much, much, much more fun in mind. | 比那有意思的多了的主意 |
[19:56] | Oh, I love the way you tease. | 真是爱死你的风骚劲了 |
[19:58] | Your wife isn’t the teasing sort? | 你老婆不会吗 |
[20:00] | My wife?! Mm. | 我老婆 |
[20:01] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[20:02] | Her idea of a fun time is having a conversation | 谈论园艺或是家饰 |
[20:04] | about gardening or h-home decor. | 就是她眼中的”趣事” |
[20:07] | No. | 真是够了 |
[20:08] | How many times do I have to listen to her droning on | 在我上吊自杀前得听她唠叨多少次 |
[20:10] | about hanging curtains before I up and hang myself? | 挂窗帘的屁事啊 |
[20:15] | I’m bored just hearing about it. | 光听你说我都觉得没劲 |
[20:17] | You are the kind of girl | 你是我 |
[20:18] | I have been looking for all my life. | 倾其一生找寻的女孩 |
[20:21] | You and I were meant to be together. | 你我命中注定要在一起 |
[20:24] | No talking about curtains with you. | 才不用跟你谈论窗帘呢 |
[20:28] | No, no, no. | 不 当然不用了 |
[20:30] | I prefer to live on the edge… | 我喜欢风口浪尖的生活 |
[20:33] | Don’t you? | 你呢 |
[20:33] | Oh, yes! | 正是 |
[20:43] | Tell me when to turn. | 告诉我何时打方向盘 |
[20:44] | Tell me. Tell me. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! | 告诉我告诉我告诉我 告诉我 |
[20:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:47] | I’m living on the edge! | 活在风口浪尖上啊 |
[20:49] | Left! Make a left! | 左 左转 |
[20:53] | Right! | 右 |
[20:55] | Left! | 左 |
[20:58] | Ahh! Right! | 右 快 |
[21:02] | Left! | 左 |
[21:04] | Oh, my god! Don’t you feel alive?! | 上帝 你感觉到生命了吗 |
[21:07] | Stop! Oh, for the love of god, stop! | 停车 看在上帝的份上 停车 |
[21:20] | Why don’t we call your wife | 我们何不给你老婆去通电话 |
[21:22] | and tell her that you’ve found your soul mate? | 告诉她你已找到心灵伴侣了 |
[21:24] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[21:36] | A necessary evil that goes along with being a spy | 身为间谍不可避免的 |
[21:39] | is maintaining friendships | 就是与各类没品之人 |
[21:40] | with all sorts of unsavory people, | 保持友谊 |
[21:42] | Like drug dealers, for example. | 比如毒贩子 |
[21:46] | Yo, Mikey! | 迈迈 |
[21:48] | Mikey! | 迈迈 |
[21:51] | “Mikey”? Really, Sugar? Try it again. | 迈迈 你搞什么 休格 重新来过 |
[21:54] | Of course, some friendships | 当然 有些情谊 |
[21:56] | are friendlier than others. | 更显亲密 |
[22:01] | Michael, hey. | 迈克尔 |
[22:03] | I got over here as quick as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[22:06] | Hospital-grade amphetamines and phenobarbital. | 医用级别的安非他命及苯巴比妥 |
[22:08] | What kind of party you got going on in here, huh? | 你在这里要办什么样的派对啊 |
[22:10] | Time to go, Sugar. Consider us almost even. | 你可以走了 休格 我们快扯平了 |
[22:13] | Hold it. Hold on. | 等等 慢着 |
[22:14] | I feel it’d be irresponsible of me | 未经会诊就把药物交给你 |
[22:16] | to hand that over to you without a consult. | 我感觉自己很不负责任 |
[22:19] | It’s gonna knock you flat, | 它绝对够摆平你的 |
[22:21] | but in a good way. | 当然是嗨平的 |
[22:23] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[22:25] | Now, mom, you’re gonna have to hold him down. | 妈 你得控制住他 |
[22:27] | You need to find a vein. | 找到静脉 |
[22:28] | I know what I’m doing, Michael. | 我知道自己在干什么 迈克尔 |
[22:30] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们就把这结束了吧 |
[22:32] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[22:48] | It’s just a little something to help with the pain. | 这只是一针能帮助缓解疼痛的药 |
[22:55] | No shot. | 不要打针 |
[22:57] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:59] | No shot. | 不要打针 |
[23:01] | I’m going in there. Mike, don’t. | 我要进去 迈克 别 |
[23:03] | You pull her out of there, this is over. | 你把她拖出来 就没下文了 |
[23:04] | She can do this. | 她可以的 |
[23:06] | If I don’t give it to you, they’re going to kill me. | 如果我不照做 他们会杀了我的 |
[23:08] | They’ll kill you anyway. | 无论如何他们都会杀了你的 |
[23:11] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[23:14] | If you help me, | 你帮了我 |
[23:15] | my friends will save you. | 我朋友就会救你 |
[23:17] | – What are they saying? – I don’t know. | -他们在说什么 -不知道 |
[23:19] | The damn mikes aren’t picking it up. | 该死的传声器收不到音 |
[23:21] | No, I-I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:23] | You have to. | 你必须帮我 |
[23:24] | This is your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:31] | Trust…me. | 相 信 我 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:43] | But I can’t help you if I’m dead, | 我不给你打针的话 他肯定会灭了我 |
[23:44] | and he wants you to take the shot. | 到时候就更不能帮你了 |
[23:53] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:56] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里搞毛啊 |
[23:57] | I said give him the shot and get out! | 我说了给他一针 完事了出去 |
[23:59] | I just finished. | 刚打完 |
[24:01] | What were you two talking about? | 你们两个说什么呢 |
[24:03] | He — he asked for — for — for water. | 他 他要 水 |
[24:05] | What, do you have a problem with that? | 怎么了 他要喝水都不行吗 |
[24:08] | Get on out! Move! | 滚出去 滚 |
[24:10] | Get the hell out of here! | 从这里给我滚出去 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 抱歉要让你承受那些 |
[24:19] | He’ll calm down once the drugs kick in, | 药效发挥他就会冷静下来了 |
[24:21] | So you can go home now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[24:24] | I never gave him the shot. | 我没给他打针 |
[24:26] | What? | 什么 |
[24:27] | He asked for my help, and I agreed. | 他向我寻求帮助 我答应了 |
[24:31] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:32] | Because I think I can get him to talk. | 因为我觉得我能撬开他的嘴巴 |
[24:36] | You are not going back in there. | 你不能再进去了 |
[24:37] | – You are done. – Really? | -你完事了 -真的吗 |
[24:40] | And who’s he gonna talk to, Michael? | 他还能跟谁说话呢 迈克尔 |
[24:43] | Now, I may not be some expert interrogator, | 或许我不是什么审讯专家 |
[24:45] | but I can tell you that the one person | 但我可以告诉你 那个家伙 |
[24:47] | he is talking to right now… | 现在只会对一个人开口 |
[24:50] | …is me. | 那就是我 |
[25:01] | Okay, now, if we play this right, | 如果进展顺利 |
[25:03] | Takeda’s gonna ask you to contact his crew. | 武田会要你联系他的同伙 |
[25:05] | If you find them, we can tail them back | 要是你找到他们了 我们就能尾随其后 |
[25:07] | to where they’re holding the girls. | 找到藏匿女孩们的地点 |
[25:09] | Sounds like a good plan. | 听起来不错 |
[25:10] | Yeah, but are you ready? | 是的 你准备好了吗 |
[25:12] | I mean, look, Mike’s really gonna have to come after you | 听着 迈克真的会来”追杀”你 |
[25:14] | so Takeda doesn’t think something’s up. | 武田才不会起疑心 |
[25:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:16] | He’s gonna yell, push you around, | 他会冲你大吼大叫 推搡你 |
[25:18] | probably tear your blouse. | 或是扯你衣服 |
[25:19] | It could get pretty rough, mom. | 会很粗暴 妈 |
[25:21] | Rough? Why don’t you just hit me? | 粗暴 你何不直接给我一拳 |
[25:23] | – What? – Oh, no, no. | -什么 -不不 |
[25:24] | The — the blouse will sell it, Maddy. | 衣服就够了 麦迪 |
[25:26] | A punch will sell it better. | 拳头更可信 |
[25:27] | I’m not gonna hit you, mom. | 我不会打你的 妈 |
[25:29] | It’s not like I haven’t been hit before. | 我以前又不是没被打过 |
[25:36] | Snap your head to the side when you feel the impact. | 我抬手 碰到你马上把头转到一边 |
[25:41] | But it’ll still hurt. | 但还是会疼的 |
[25:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:54] | You ready to start talkin’, boy?! | 你准备好开口说话了吗 小子 |
[25:57] | Woman, get in here! | 女人 给我进来 |
[26:00] | Good luck, Maddy. | 好运 麦迪 |
[26:08] | Does he look focused to you?! | 你看他 能全神贯注吗 |
[26:10] | I can’t have him in this much pain. | 他这么疼我都没法向他问话 |
[26:12] | Did you give him the drugs? | 你给他打针了吗 |
[26:13] | – Yeah, I did. – Well, then, why aren’t they working?! | -我有 -那为什么没用呢 |
[26:15] | – I don’t — I don’t — – “I don’t — I don’t –“ | -我不 不 -我不 不 |
[26:17] | Maybe I miscalculated the dosage. | 也许我算错剂量了 |
[26:19] | Maybe? | 什么叫也许 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[26:25] | “Sorry” doesn’t cut it! | 道歉有用的话还要警察干嘛 |
[26:28] | If I come back in here after you drugged him | 等你给他用药后我再回来 |
[26:30] | and he’s not cooperative, I’m gonna kill you. | 他要是还不合作 我就会杀了你 |
[26:33] | I’m gonna find me a nurse that actually has a brain. | 我会再找名有脑子的护士来 |
[26:55] | I’m not gonna last long. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[26:57] | You said you had friends. | 你说你有朋友 |
[27:00] | I supposed to have meeting with boss today | 今天我本应该和老板见面的 |
[27:03] | At Zorba’s, 4:00. | 四点 在佐巴餐厅 |
[27:04] | Call restaurant. | 打电话给餐厅 |
[27:06] | Who do I ask for? | 我要找谁 |
[27:07] | Hiroshi. | 希罗希 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:13] | I’m just so scared. | 我太害怕了 |
[27:16] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[27:19] | You have to do this. | 因为你没有选择 |
[27:21] | Only way we live. | 只有这样我们才能不死 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:28] | Looks like your ma got what we needed. | 看来你妈搞定了 |
[27:29] | Takeda’s boys are gonna be at Zorba’s at 4:00. | 武田的同伙四点会在佐巴餐厅出现 |
[27:33] | Mike, uh, it’s probably best if you stay here, | 迈克 你留在这里盯着武田 |
[27:35] | keep an eye on Takeda. | 是最好不过的了 |
[27:36] | Jesse and I can deal with this. | 我跟杰西去吧 |
[27:38] | Yeah. Sounds good, sam. | 好的 萨姆 |
[27:39] | And I’ll give Fi a call — see how she’s doing with Huxley. | 我会给菲打个电话 看赫胥黎那边如何了 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:46] | The work of a spy doesn’t always involve undermining people. | 间谍的工作 通常不涉及危害他人 |
[27:50] | Oftentimes, the solution to a problem | 一般而言 问题的解决方法 |
[27:52] | is simply convincing someone | 就是简单的规劝某人 |
[27:53] | to behave like a better human being, | 能更好的为人处事 |
[27:55] | but it may take more than a stern lecture. | 但有时需要给点教训才行 |
[27:58] | Darling, where’d you go? | 亲爱的 你去哪里啊 |
[28:00] | I could have driven us both back. | 我可以开车载我们去啊 |
[28:02] | The party’s just getting started! | 欢乐才要就此上演呢 |
[28:09] | – Leave me alone! – You don’t mean that. | -别烦我 -这不是你的真心 |
[28:11] | I do! I do mean it! | 不 我是说真的 |
[28:13] | But we’re meant to be together! | 可我们命中注定要在一起啊 |
[28:16] | No, we’re not. | 不 才没有呢 |
[28:17] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[28:18] | I’m the girl you’ve been looking for all of your life. | 我是你倾其一生找寻的女孩啊 |
[28:21] | It’s time to leave that bloody dreadful marriage of yours. | 是时候结束你那冷血腐朽的婚姻了 |
[28:23] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[28:25] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[28:26] | No. I’m not leaving my wife. | 不 我不会离开我的妻子 |
[28:29] | But she’s a boring old hag | 可她只是个无聊的丑老太婆 |
[28:31] | who only wants to talk about hanging curtains, remember? | 只会跟你谈论挂窗帘 你不记得了吗 |
[28:33] | No. My wife’s an angel. | 不 我的妻子 是天使 |
[28:37] | An angel? | 天使 |
[28:39] | An angel?! | 天使 |
[28:40] | How dare you! | 你竟敢这样说 |
[28:42] | You led me on! We’re finished! | 你骗我 我们完了 |
[29:06] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[29:08] | I just called to see how you are. | 我就打来问问你怎么样 |
[29:12] | Yes. Yes. I miss you, too. | 是 是 我也想你 |
[29:21] | I should be inside the restaurant. | 我应该到餐厅里去 |
[29:23] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[29:24] | Trust me — Takeda’s Yakuza buddies | 相信我 如果武田的山口组兄弟们 |
[29:26] | are going to be a lot less chatty | 认为同餐者中 |
[29:28] | if they think one of their fellow diners understands ’em. | 有人能听得懂他们 就会寡言少语 |
[29:30] | Sam’s in there. He’s got a powerful mike. | 萨姆在里面 他有支收讯良好的传声器 |
[29:33] | He’s picking up whatever those guys are talking about. | 会接受到他们的全部对话内容 |
[29:37] | It’s gonna be fine. Sam, how’s it going in there? | 会没事的 萨姆 里面情况怎么样 |
[29:40] | Nothing to report, | 无可汇报 |
[29:42] | other than that the boss is on his third green tea. | 除了那老板正在喝他的第三杯绿茶了 |
[29:44] | I can hear every slurp. | 他每啜一口我都听得一清二楚 |
[29:45] | That mike doesn’t mess around, does it? | 那支传声器挺靠谱吧 |
[29:46] | Hey, if your firm wants to lend us | 要是你家公司还想借给我们 |
[29:48] | any more of its fancy toys, no complaints here. | 更多新奇玩具 来者不拒 |
[29:53] | I think our friend’s lunch date just arrived. | 看来友人的午餐对象到了 |
[29:55] | The most advanced directional microphones | 最为先进的定向传声器 |
[29:58] | can capture human speech at distances of 200 meters. | 能捕捉到200米范围内的人类对话 |
[30:02] | So long as you have a clear line of sight on your target, | 只要在你与目标间没有阻隔物 |
[30:05] | there’s nothing better for | 偷听私人谈话 |
[30:06] | eavesdropping on a private conversation. | 没有比这更好的选择了 |
[30:17] | Miami beach real estate isn’t in the toilet, eh? | 迈阿密海滩房地产有起色了 是不 |
[30:20] | Well, that commission just bought me my winter home in Aspen. | 刚那笔佣金够在阿斯本买套冬季度假屋了 |
[30:24] | Sam, we’re having serious sound issues out here. | 萨姆 我们听不清了 |
[30:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna move closer. | 我得靠近点儿了 |
[30:42] | Well, our Yakuza friends just left. | 我们山口组的兄弟刚刚离开了 |
[30:45] | Sam, we cannot lose them. | 萨姆 我们可不能把他们丢了 |
[30:47] | Yeah, I’m going after them. | 是 我得去跟他们了 |
[30:48] | When tailing someone dangerous, | 当跟踪危险人物的时候 |
[30:50] | it’s a good idea to give yourself an innocent-sounding reason | 给自己找一个听上去清白的理由 |
[30:53] | to be following your target. | 是一个不错的选择 |
[30:54] | Most of the time, you won’t need it. | 大多数时候 你是不需要的 |
[30:56] | But if it turns out your target is on to you… | 但是如果你的目标盯上你了 |
[30:59] | Why are you following us? | 你为什么跟着我们 |
[31:02] | You’ll really need it. | 你就需要这样一个理由了 |
[31:03] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, guys. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[31:05] | I think one of you left this on the table in there. | 我觉得你们谁刚才在那把手表落桌上了 |
[31:07] | I mean, she’s a beaut. | 它可真漂亮啊 |
[31:08] | I would hate to lose a watch like this, you know, if she were mine. | 如果它是我的 我可不想把它丢了 |
[31:11] | Yes. That is mine. Thank you. | 是 这就是我的 谢谢 |
[31:18] | Okay, they just stole my watch. | 好吧 他们刚偷走了我的手表 |
[31:21] | Sam, what the hell happened? | 萨姆 他妈的发生了什么 |
[31:22] | You’re supposed to be following them. | 你应该跟着他们的 |
[31:23] | Sorry, man. I had to bail. | 抱歉 兄弟 我必须得溜走 |
[31:24] | Those guys knew I was after them. | 他们发现我在跟踪他们了 |
[31:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:28] | I heard them talking about the girls. | 我听到他们谈论那些女孩了 |
[31:31] | She translated the last bit of the conversation. | 她听到了对话的最后一部分 |
[31:33] | Yeah? And… | 嗯 然后呢 |
[31:35] | If Takeda doesn’t check in within two hours, | 如果武田两个小时之内再不回去报道 |
[31:37] | They’re killing the girls, all of them. | 他们会杀掉那些女孩 所有女孩 |
[31:49] | Why would they kill the girls? | 他们干嘛杀掉那些女孩啊 |
[31:50] | Operational security. | 安全起见 |
[31:52] | One of their guys has disappeared. | 他们中的一个人不见了 |
[31:53] | These Yakuza… they won’t take any chances. | 这些山口组的人 他们是不会冒任何险的 |
[31:56] | What now, Mike? | 迈克 现在怎么办 |
[31:58] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[32:10] | What would you do if you were in my shoes? | 你是我的话 你会怎么办 |
[32:15] | No, mom. | 不行 妈妈 |
[32:16] | I’m asking you a question. | 我在问你问题呢 |
[32:21] | He’d fake a escape with Takeda… | 他会假装跟武田一起逃跑 |
[32:23] | to get him to lead us back to the girls. | 让他带我们找到那些女孩 |
[32:28] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[32:29] | But you’d have to sell the fact | 但是你得让他相信 |
[32:31] | that you got away from mike somehow. | 你以某种方式从迈克这逃离了 |
[32:33] | Fine, I’ll… I’ll… | 我 我 |
[32:33] | I’ll tell Takeda that I injected him with drugs. | 我去跟武田说我给迈克注射麻醉剂了 |
[32:36] | And that he pushed you past your breaking point. | 而且迈克把你逼急了 |
[32:39] | What? | 怎么样 |
[32:40] | Did he… what… do this… something like that? | 比如他 这样 就像这样是吗 |
[32:43] | Are you out of your mind, ma? | 你疯了吗 妈妈 |
[32:45] | – You can’t go in there! – I can. | -你不能再进去了 -我可以的 |
[32:46] | You’ll do as I tell you!! | 你得照着我说的做 |
[32:48] | Damn it! | 少废话 |
[32:49] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do! | 别告诉我 我不能干什么 |
[32:54] | You can play your father in there, | 在里面 你可以像你的父亲那样对我 |
[32:56] | but not out here. | 但是在这不行 |
[33:05] | Michael, you know this is the only way. | 迈克尔 你也知道别无他法了 |
[33:14] | I’ll call Fi and Jesse… | 我来给菲和杰西打电话 |
[33:15] | let them know what’s going on. | 让他们知道这的情况 |
[33:22] | We gotta get out of here, now! | 我们得离开这 马上 |
[33:26] | What happened? Did you talk to my friends? | 发生了什么 你跟我的朋友谈过了吗 |
[33:28] | No. He caught me trying to get a phone. | 没 我想拿手机的时候被他抓到了 |
[33:31] | But I was able to give that son of a bitch a shot of morphine | 不过我还是给那个混蛋注射了吗啡 |
[33:34] | and lock him in the other room. | 然后把他锁在旁边的房间里了 |
[33:38] | He’s not gonna be out long, | 他不会昏迷太久 |
[33:39] | and we only have a few minutes before his friends get back. | 在他的同伙回来之前 我们的时间不多 |
[33:45] | where the hell are you, woman?! | 死哪去了 你个死女人 |
[33:48] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[33:49] | You hear me?! Dead! | 你听到了吗 死定了 |
[33:59] | Jesse, they’re coming your way. | 杰西 他们朝你的方向去了 |
[34:00] | Make it look good. | 演得逼真点 |
[34:07] | Hope your mom knows what she’s doing, Mikey. | 迈迈 希望你妈妈知道她在干嘛 |
[34:09] | So do I, Sam. | 萨姆 我也是 |
[34:14] | Oh, my god! It’s them! What do I do?! | 天啊 是他们 怎么办 |
[34:18] | No! | 不要 |
[34:22] | Go faster! | 开快点 |
[34:32] | How do I get to your friends? | 我怎么才能找到你的朋友 |
[34:35] | I need to know! | 我得知道 |
[34:43] | Where do I go?! | 我们去哪儿 |
[34:44] | We can’t let them follow us back. | 我们不能让他们跟着 |
[34:54] | – Let her shake us, Jesse. – You sure? | -杰西 让她甩掉我们 -你确定 |
[34:56] | She can tell us how to find her through the cellphone. | 她能通过手机告诉我们地点 |
[34:57] | Just let her go. | 别追了 |
[35:10] | Okay, we lost them. | 好了 我们甩掉他们了 |
[35:13] | Where do I go?! | 我们去哪儿 |
[35:26] | So, your friends are in one of these warehouses? | 你的朋友就在这些仓库的其中一个吗 |
[35:29] | You go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[35:31] | I walk from here. | 我自己走过去 |
[35:33] | This is not good, Mike. | 迈克 这样可不行 |
[35:35] | I mean, Mandy’s about to lose Takeda, | 曼迪要丢掉武田了 |
[35:36] | and we still don’t know where those girls are. | 可我们还不知道那些女孩在哪 |
[35:38] | We’re running out of time here. | 我们快没时间了 |
[35:41] | No. | 不行 |
[35:43] | No, no, look. They just drove by. | 不行 看 他们的车刚刚经过 |
[35:44] | The… the men who kidnapped us. They’re here. Please. | 绑架我们的人 他们就在那 |
[35:47] | I don’t see them! | 我没看到他们啊 |
[35:48] | She said we just drove by? | 她说我们刚刚经过 |
[35:49] | What the hell’s she talking about? | 他妈的在胡说什么啊 |
[35:50] | She’s bluffing. She wants us to get closer | 她在虚张声势 她想我们靠近点 |
[35:52] | so she can get Takeda to talk. | 这样武田就能开口了 |
[35:54] | Well, are you sure, Mike? I mean, she’s not you. | 你确定吗 迈克 她可不是你啊 |
[35:56] | Do a pass-by, Sam. | 萨姆 假装经过一下 |
[36:00] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这儿 |
[36:04] | There! They’re looking for us! | 看 他们正在找我们呢 |
[36:06] | They’re looking for us, and they’re going to find us! | 他们迟早会找到我们的 |
[36:09] | We need your friends. Where are they? | 我们得要你的朋友帮忙 他们在哪啊 |
[36:11] | You promised that they would help us! | 你说过他们会帮我们的 |
[36:13] | Please, we just have to go to where they are. | 求求你了 我们得找到你的朋友啊 |
[36:15] | Too risky to go there! | 去那儿太危险了 |
[36:16] | It’s too risky to stay here, all right? | 待在这里也很危险啊 好吧 |
[36:19] | They’re circling this area, | 他们把这儿包围了 |
[36:20] | and they’ll find us in minutes and kill us. | 他们很快就会发现我们然后杀掉我们的 |
[36:23] | We have to find your friends now. | 我们得马上找到你的朋友 |
[36:24] | – No! – Please. | -不行 -求你了 |
[36:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:35] | I can’t move fast enough. | 我走不了了 |
[36:37] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[36:39] | Go bring the men here. Tell them to bring guns. | 把我的朋友带到这来 让他们带上枪 |
[36:41] | I can’t go! I don’t know where they are! | 我去不了 我不知道他们在哪 |
[36:43] | Warehouse 113, next street over! | 113号仓库 就在旁边那条街 |
[36:45] | Three men there. Password ”Nihonto.” | 有三个人 暗号”Nihonto” |
[36:48] | Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[37:00] | I lead them away. | 我来引开他们 |
[37:02] | Go! | 快去 |
[37:05] | Go! I said go! | 快去 我说了 快去 |
[37:14] | They’re in warehouse 113, Michael. | 迈克尔 他们在113号仓库 |
[37:15] | It’s a block over. There are three guards. | 就在旁边那条街 有三个守卫 |
[37:17] | The password is “Nihonto.” | 暗号是”Nihonto” |
[37:21] | If he moves, shoot him in his good leg. | 如果他乱动的话 打他没瘸那条腿 |
[37:24] | I think I can manage that. | 这我还是能搞定的 |
[37:27] | Good job, Mandy. | 干的漂亮 曼迪 |
[37:39] | “Nihonto” “Nihonto.” | |
[37:44] | Pack up your things, guys. Your operation is over. | 收拾东西吧 伙计们 你们的任务结束了 |
[37:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[37:49] | “Who am I?” Doesn’t matter. All you need to know | 我是谁不重要 你只需要知道 |
[37:51] | Is that your good friend, Takeda, was captured. | 你们的朋友武田被抓了 |
[37:54] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:55] | Because I’m the guy who captured him. | 因为他在我手里 |
[37:56] | What’s japanese for “Drop your weapons”? | 日语里”放下武器”怎么说 |
[37:58] | Oh, maybe something like this. | 或者是像这样 |
[38:00] | No, I think it’s this. | 不 我觉得应该是这样 |
[38:14] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没事 你们安全了现在 |
[38:18] | I’m not gonna touch you. | 我不会碰你们的 |
[38:27] | How are the girls? | 那些女孩都怎么样 |
[38:28] | About as well as one could hope. | 如我们所愿吧 |
[38:29] | My firm is pulling some strings, | 我的公司在幕后牵线 |
[38:30] | trying to get them all home quickly. | 让他们都尽快回家 |
[38:32] | What about Takeda? | 武田呢 |
[38:33] | Feds picked him and all his guys up. | 联邦警察把他和他的喽罗都抓到了 |
[38:35] | Japanese cops took care of the rest of them in Kyoto, | 日本警察将在京都逮捕了他们的余党 |
[38:36] | so they’ll be spending a lot more time in a confined space than those girls did. | 他们得在牢房里待的时间可比那些女孩长多了 |
[38:40] | Now… my firm gives me a little, uh, discretionary fund | 我的公司给了我一点机密资金 |
[38:44] | for emergencies. | 用于紧急情况 |
[38:47] | I think this counts. | 我想这算你的佣金吧 |
[38:48] | No, you keep it, Jesse. | 你自己留着吧 杰西 |
[38:49] | Mike, take the money, man. | 迈克 拿着吧 兄弟 |
[38:51] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:53] | I’ve helped michael before, and he’s never paid me. | 我以前也帮过迈克 他可从来没给过我报酬 |
[38:55] | All right, well, thank you, | 好了 谢谢你们 |
[38:56] | both of you, for everything. | 你们两位 做了这么多 |
[38:58] | No, thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你 |
[38:59] | I’ll see you guys later. | 下次见 |
[39:03] | Here. Use that to fix up your dad’s charger. | 拿着 用这些钱好好修修你爸爸的车 |
[39:09] | Maybe it’s time to just leave the past in the past. | 也许该让过去的都过去吧 |
[39:13] | Maybe it’s time to stare the past down and deal with it, Michael. | 也许应该正视过去 战胜过去了吧 迈克 |
[39:17] | It happened, for better or for worse. | 不管好坏 该发生的已经发生了 |
[39:21] | It made us who we are. | 它造就了现在的我们 |
[39:23] | All you can do now is look towards the future. | 现在你能做的 只有向前看 |
[39:34] | You should really stop trying, Max. | 得了吧 麦克斯 |
[39:41] | I got your report on Huxley. | 我收到你关于赫胥黎的报告了 |
[39:42] | I liked the read. | 读起来不错 |
[39:43] | – I do have a couple of notes on the story. – Oh? | -我还在故事中作了几处标记 -是吗 |
[39:46] | I’m not so sure how I feel about | 第二幕前爱尔兰共和军间谍出人意料的登场 |
[39:47] | a ex-I.R.A. Operative’s surprise appearance in the second act. | 着实让我吃了一惊 |
[39:51] | Fiona got the job done. | 菲欧娜把这事儿搞定了 |
[39:53] | She scared him celibate. | 她把人家吓得禁欲了 |
[39:54] | Yeah, she did. | 是 她搞定了这事儿 |
[39:55] | You know, there’s a couple of cardinal rules | 不过”政府秘密特工行动” |
[39:57] | to this whole “Government Secret Agent” Gig. | 还是有一些基本规则的 |
[39:58] | I mean, first of all, it’s secret. | 首先 它得保密 |
[40:00] | And secondly, you’re the agent, not your girlfriend. | 其次 你才是特工 不是你的女朋友 |
[40:05] | Homework? | 家庭作业吗 |
[40:06] | It’s a gift. | 是个礼物 |
[40:08] | Improvisational jazz. | 即兴爵士 |
[40:09] | I kind of figured it was your style. | 我觉得这应该合你的口味 |
[40:11] | Stay safe, big boy. We’ll be in touch. | 保重 兄弟 保持联系 |
[40:25] | – Jazz? – A present from max. | -爵士乐吗 -麦克斯送的礼物 |
[40:27] | I think he felt bad about giving me a talking-to. | 我觉得他最后找我谈话自己都过意不去了 |
[40:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[40:31] | He was less than thrilled with how I handled the Huxley-sitting? | 他对于我照看赫胥黎的方式毫不兴奋吗 |
[40:34] | Well, you did drive 130 miles an hour | 你确实是在塔迈阿密大道上 |
[40:36] | down the Tamiami trail. | 开到200迈了 |
[40:38] | My way of doing things doesn’t work for the boy scouts. | 我处理的方式不合你们童子军的胃口啊 |
[40:43] | I want to talk to you, Fi. | 菲 我想跟你谈谈 |
[40:45] | I haven’t been able to sleep well lately, | 我最近都没能睡好 |
[40:47] | and I’ve had a lot of things on my mind, but… | 我脑袋里也有很多想法 但是 |
[40:50] | I know we’re going through some big changes, you and I. | 我知道你和我 我们正在经历很大的变化 |
[40:53] | And I don’t want to pile anything else on. | 我也不想夸大其它事情 |
[40:55] | You don’t need to explain, Michael. I’m a big girl. | 你不用解释 迈克尔 我这么大个人了 |
[40:57] | You have an exciting new life. | 你有着美好的新生活 |
[41:00] | I don’t want to hold you back. | 我不想拖你后腿 |
[41:03] | You don’t hold me back. | 你没有拖我后腿 |
[41:06] | That job I was doing for the CIA… it wouldn’t have succeeded without you. | 中情局的那个工作 没有你是不可能完成的 |
[41:10] | I need you, Fi. | 我需要你 菲 |
[41:13] | I got you something. | 我给你准备了一样东西 |
[41:17] | Lumber? | 木板 |
[41:18] | It’s a shelf. | 这是个架子 |
[41:20] | I mean it’s going to be a shelf. | 我是说 我想做一个架子 |
[41:22] | I was hoping… | 我希望 |
[41:24] | You could… | 你可以 |
[41:26] | put your snow globes on it. | 把你的雪景球放在上面 |
[41:29] | It is a new job, Fi, | 这确实是一份新的工作 菲 |
[41:31] | but it’s not a new life. | 但是不是全新的生活 |
[41:32] | I like my life, | 我很享受我现在的生活 |
[41:34] | and I want to live it with you, here. | 而且我想跟你一起生活 |
[41:38] | That’s what I was trying to say. | 这就是我想说的 |
[41:40] | I want you to move in. | 我想你搬来一起住 |
[41:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |