时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing– | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies– bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | Family too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate… | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | It’s a deep-cover job, | 一项深入卧底任务 |
[00:47] | going after the leader of a terrorist network. | 我们正在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:49] | I need you to bring them down, no matter what. | 我要你铲除他们 不惜一切代价 |
[00:52] | I’m James. Welcome to the family. | 我是詹姆斯 欢迎加入我们的行列 |
[00:54] | This guy, James– he’s getting to you. | 这个家伙 詹姆斯 他影响到你了 |
[00:56] | They all are. | 他们都影响到你了 |
[00:57] | It’s difficult to work so hard to be part of something, | 明知最终要毁掉它但还要努力参与其中 |
[00:59] | knowing you have to destroy it. | 这是很困难的 |
[01:01] | These people believe in what they’re doing. | 这些人对他们的所作所为深信不疑 |
[01:02] | The data you ripped from Sonya’s phone was a gold mine. | 从索尼娅的电话中提取的情报简直是个金矿 |
[01:04] | – So we know where James is? – No. | -那我们知道詹姆斯在哪儿了 -不知道 |
[01:06] | But for the first time, we know where he’s gonna be | 但是有史以来 我们第一次 |
[01:08] | before he gets there– Veracruz, Mexico. | 提前知道他要去哪里–墨西哥的维拉克鲁斯 |
[01:18] | Alpha team, I’m a friendly. | A队 我是一队的 |
[01:20] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[01:22] | I’m running this extraction, on orders of the CIA. | 我是奉中情局的命令指挥这起抓捕行动的 |
[01:25] | You’re working with a monster! | 你在和禽兽合作 |
[01:27] | And what is Michael, huh? | 那迈克尔又是什么呢 |
[01:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:34] | Only two people in the world knew exactly | 这世界上只有两个人 |
[01:36] | where we’d be today. | 确切知道我们今天去哪里 |
[01:37] | Me… | 我 |
[01:40] | and you. | 还有你 |
[01:41] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会背叛你 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna give you five seconds to come clean | 我会给你五秒钟的时间坦白 |
[01:46] | before this becomes a lot more painful. | 不然你要经历的会比这痛苦得多 |
[01:48] | She didn’t betray you. I did. | 她没有背叛你 我背叛了你 |
[01:51] | I’m working with the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[01:56] | A spy’s job, at the most basic level, | 间谍的工作 最基本的 |
[01:58] | is to deceive. | 就是欺骗 |
[02:00] | You build a lie. | 你编造一个谎言 |
[02:01] | You nurture that lie, selling it to your target, | 粉饰这个谎言 用这个谎言诱导目标人物 |
[02:04] | bit by bit, until he believes. | 一点一滴 直到目标相信了你 |
[02:07] | Your lie becomes your weapon, your salvation, | 谎言成为了你的武器 你的保护伞 |
[02:11] | the only thing that stands between you and disaster. | 成为了唯一将你与危险隔开的东西 |
[02:15] | When that lie falls away, | 而当谎言被拆穿 |
[02:17] | you’re left with only the hard truth | 所剩下的 只有残酷的真相– |
[02:19] | of who you are and what you’ve done. | 你是谁 你做过什么事 |
[02:21] | When that happens, you’re out of moves. | 这种情况一旦发生 你就走上了绝路 |
[02:23] | The only thing there is to do then is await your fate. | 你唯一能做的就是接受自己的宿命 |
[02:27] | Come on. James wants to talk. | 走吧 詹姆斯想跟你谈谈 |
[02:37] | I want you to tell me something. | 我希望你告诉我一件事 |
[02:40] | Was any of it real? | 在我们之间 |
[02:43] | Between us? | 有一点点的真情实意吗 |
[02:48] | I had a job to do, Sonya– | 我有我的任务 索尼娅 |
[02:51] | get close to you, close to the people you work with. | 接近你 接近和你一伙的人 |
[02:55] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[03:02] | I was undercover for so long, I lost track of who I was. | 我卧底太久了 迷失了自己 |
[03:08] | And part of me– | 我内心有一部分 |
[03:10] | the part that believed in what we were doing– | 有一部分相信我们的所作所为 |
[03:13] | that part… | 有一部分 |
[03:17] | cared for you. | 在意你 |
[03:20] | And you? | 你呢 |
[03:23] | Were you just recruiting an asset? | 你是仅仅在招募特工吗 |
[03:27] | I had a job to do too. | 我也有我的任务 |
[03:30] | Did I take pleasure in it? Yes. | 我乐在其中吗 确实 |
[03:34] | My heart belongs to my work. | 我的心属于我的工作 |
[03:37] | It will always come first. | 工作永远排第一位 |
[04:15] | I have been contemplating our circumstances, Michael, | 我一直在思索我们现在的处境 迈克尔 |
[04:18] | and I’m deeply concerned by what you’ve done. | 我也非常在意你所做的的事 |
[04:22] | I have questions, important questions, | 我有疑问 很重要的疑问 |
[04:24] | questions that will determine your future… | 这些疑问能决定你和我们的 |
[04:29] | and ours. | 未来 |
[04:31] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[04:32] | I need to know exactly what the CIA wants. | 我想知道中情局到底想要什么 |
[04:35] | They want the leader of this group. | 他们想要你们组织的头领 |
[04:37] | They want you. | 他们想要你 |
[04:40] | And if you don’t give them that? | 那如果你没办到呢 |
[04:41] | My friends will spend the rest of their lives | 我的朋友会被关进中情局拘留中心 |
[04:44] | a CIA detention center. | 一辈子 |
[04:50] | What we do here together… | 我们的所作所为… |
[04:55] | What we stand for… | 我们的立场… |
[04:57] | Do you believe in it? | 你相信吗 |
[04:59] | And don’t… | 不要 |
[05:01] | give me the answer that you think I want. | 给我你认为我想要的答案 |
[05:04] | What I want is the truth. | 我只要听真相 |
[05:08] | I haven’t always agreed with your methods, | 我有时不认同你的方法 |
[05:10] | but the jobs I’ve helped you with, | 但我帮你做的事 |
[05:13] | the ones no one else was willing to do, | 是没有人愿意做 |
[05:17] | they needed to be done. | 但又非做不可的事 |
[05:19] | We protect what is important. | 我们保护的是重要的东西 |
[05:23] | You made me part of something | 你让我成为了一个组织的一员 |
[05:25] | that’s bigger than you, | 这个组织高于你 |
[05:26] | bigger than me. | 也高于我 |
[05:28] | You made me believe there is something worth fighting for, | 你让我相信这里有值得我奋斗的东西 |
[05:31] | something to believe in. | 有值得我相信的东西 |
[05:36] | I believe in you, Michael Westen. | 我信你 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[05:39] | Always have. | 一直相信 |
[05:43] | I think there’s a way out of this, | 我觉得我们还个能解决这件事的办法 |
[05:46] | a way to salvage our organization, | 能拯救我们组织的办法 |
[05:48] | a way to save your friends, a way to save yourself. | 拯救你朋友 还有你自己的办法 |
[05:52] | But in order to do that, | 但为了达到这个目的 |
[05:53] | I need you to do something for me. | 你得帮我做点事 |
[05:56] | I need you to go back to Miami | 我需要你回迈阿密 |
[05:59] | and return yourself to the good graces of the CIA. | 回到万人钟爱的中情局里 |
[06:03] | I need you to tell them a story. | 我需要你去给他们讲个故事 |
[06:07] | I need you to convince them that | 我需要你去让他们相信 |
[06:09] | you barely escaped with us | 在任务出岔子之后 |
[06:11] | after the mission went wrong. | 你勉强和我们一起逃出 |
[06:14] | I need you to convince them that | 我需要你去说服他们 |
[06:16] | you looked for an opportunity to capture me yourself, | 你在寻找一个亲手抓住我的机会 |
[06:18] | you moved heaven and earth to complete your task, | 你想尽了一切办法 |
[06:21] | but it proved impossible. | 但却发现实在没法完成任务 |
[06:27] | And I need you to convince them | 我还需要你去让他们相信 |
[06:30] | that you made me believe I was betrayed by an underling, | 你让我以为是下属背叛了自己 |
[06:34] | and you have heroically returned home to continue your work. | 而你凯旋归去 继续任务 |
[06:42] | Will you do that? | 你会这么做吗 |
[06:46] | Will you lie to the CIA for me? | 你会为了我向情报局说谎吗 |
[06:56] | Jesus, Michael! | 天啊 迈克 |
[06:58] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I’m in Mexico. I’m fine. | 是我 我现在在墨西哥 我很好 |
[07:02] | Good. | 那就好 |
[07:04] | And the operation? | 那行动呢 |
[07:07] | My cover is intact. | 我的伪装身份依然安全 |
[07:10] | The operation is still alive. | 任务还能继续 |
[07:24] | As a spy, | 作为一个间谍 |
[07:25] | when you stop believing in the orders you’ve been given, | 当你不再信仰下达给你的命令时 |
[07:27] | you can’t just walk away. | 你不能就这么走开 |
[07:29] | You have to go deeper. | 你得深入进去 |
[07:32] | You have to lie to the people giving those orders. | 你需要对给你命令的人说谎 |
[07:39] | You have to act as if nothing’s wrong. | 你必须表现得一切如常的样子 |
[07:41] | Mr. Westen, please empty your pockets. | 韦斯顿先生 请清空你的口袋 |
[07:45] | And you have to make everyone think you’re dedicated | 你必须要每个人认为你对行动 |
[07:47] | to the very operation | 拼尽全力 |
[07:48] | you’re trying to destroy. | 虽然实际上你是要毁了它 |
[07:53] | We’ve been over this report half a dozen times, | 这个汇报已经讨论过很多次了 |
[07:55] | and I can’t make heads or tails of it, | 但我还是毫无头绪 |
[07:57] | especially why the hell James Kendrick | 特别是为什么詹姆斯·肯德里克 |
[07:59] | isn’t in our custody right now. | 现在还没被抓回来 |
[08:01] | The operative in charge of the extraction team was killed. | 负责这个项目的抓捕团队全军覆没了 |
[08:04] | It would have been too big a risk | 那让韦斯顿一个人逮捕肯德里克 |
[08:06] | for Westen to try to apprehend Kendrick on his own. | 也过太冒险了吧 |
[08:08] | Isn’t that what your man is supposed to do… | 那不就是你的人应该做的吗 |
[08:10] | take risks, get the job done? | 冒险然后完成任务吗 |
[08:12] | I believe that was part of the understanding in the deal | 这点你和他说明这次行动 达成协议时 |
[08:15] | you made with him to come on board this operation. | 就应该说清楚了 |
[08:17] | Yes, sir, the concern was that making a move | 是的 长官 问题是进一步行动 |
[08:19] | would have blown his cover. | 会暴露他的身份 |
[08:20] | And not making a move got us exactly nothing. | 但不行动我们就一无所获 |
[08:24] | Now, we’re all questioning | 现在 我们都有疑问 |
[08:26] | why you handed over a mission this sensitive | 为什么你把这么敏感的任务 |
[08:29] | to an operative with his, uh… | 给一个特工 尤其是他还背有 |
[08:32] | reputation. | 如此的名声 |
[08:33] | If it weren’t for Westen, sir, | 如果不是韦斯顿 长官 |
[08:36] | we wouldn’t be as close as we are. | 我们就不可能这么接近 |
[08:38] | Close doesn’t count for much if he can’t finish the job. | 接近不能为他没有完成任务做借口 |
[08:42] | We can still pull this together. | 我们还是可以完成的 |
[08:44] | – We just need a little more – you’ve been singing that song | -我们只是需要点 -这种俏皮话你已经 |
[08:46] | for the better part of a decade, and you know what? | 说了不知多少年了 而且你知道吗 |
[08:48] | I’m tired of hearing it. | 我听够了 |
[08:48] | Now, I am pulling this operation from Clandestine Services | 现在 我会从秘密行动处撤回任务 |
[08:52] | and sending it back upstairs for analysis. | 并将任务报告送交上级去分析 |
[08:54] | If we decide | 如果我们认为 |
[08:55] | that this network is still worth going after, | 这个任务仍然值得进行 |
[08:58] | we’ll assign a new team. | 我们会重新派遣一个新队伍 |
[09:00] | This is our only shot, sir. | 这是我们唯一的机会了 长官 |
[09:02] | Once Kendrick is gone, he’s gone. | 如果肯德里克消失了 就再也找不到了 |
[09:06] | Well, maybe your operative should have thought about that | 也许你的特工在放那混蛋走之前 |
[09:09] | before letting the bastard walk away. | 就应该想到了 |
[09:11] | That operative you’re talking about is sitting right here. | 你们谈论的那个特工现在就坐在这里 |
[09:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:15] | With all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[09:18] | When was the last time you were in the field? | 你上一次做任务是什么时候 |
[09:21] | When was the last time | 你上一次和詹姆斯·肯德里克 |
[09:21] | you had dinner with James Kendrick? | 吃晚餐是什么时候 |
[09:26] | I am the Director of Central Intelligence | 我是整个美国 |
[09:29] | for the entire goddamn USA. | 中央情报局的主管 |
[09:33] | If I say this Op is over, | 如果我说这个行动结束了 |
[09:35] | it’s over. | 就是结束了 |
[09:36] | When I started this Op, | 当我开始这个行动的时候 |
[09:37] | you thought Randall Burke | 你认为兰德尔·伯克 |
[09:39] | was the head of this network. | 这是这个组织的首领 |
[09:41] | I’m the one who dug deeper. | 我是那个去卧底的人 |
[09:42] | I discovered James Kendrick | 是我发现詹姆斯·肯德里克 |
[09:44] | is sitting on the top of this pyramid. | 才是幕后黑手 |
[09:45] | Now, you can’t expect me to just walk away from this, not now. | 你不能要求我就这么离开 至少不是现在 |
[09:50] | Now, I know him better than anyone in this room, | 我比这里的任何人都了解他 |
[09:54] | and if you shut this down, | 如果你撤销任务 |
[09:56] | you lose all hope of stopping him. | 就再不可能阻止他了 |
[10:00] | Sir, I’m asking you to trust me. | 长官 我请求你相信我 |
[10:04] | Let me bring this home. | 让我完成这个任务 |
[10:14] | You have 48 hours. | 给你48小时 |
[10:16] | If you don’t have it wrapped up by then, | 如果你不能完成任务 |
[10:19] | we’ll be back here deciding how deep a pit to toss you into. | 我们就要讨论一下该把你关到哪里去了 |
[10:29] | Michael, it’s me. | 迈克尔 是我 |
[10:32] | I have been calling you for hours. | 我一直在打你电话 |
[10:33] | – Sorry, Fi. – I spoke to Strong. | -抱歉 菲 -我跟斯特朗谈过了 |
[10:37] | Not only did he say you want us off the job, | 他说你不仅希望我们退出 |
[10:39] | but we’re not supposed to even have contact with you? | 还说我们压根就不应该跟你联系 |
[10:40] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:41] | I don’t want to get into it. I have to do this on my own. | 我不想卷入此事 只能靠我自己 |
[10:44] | James and Sonya are dangerous. You know this! | 詹姆斯和索尼娅很危险 你知道的 |
[10:47] | I can handle them. | 我能搞定他们 |
[10:48] | If things get bad, the CIA will back me up. | 如果事情出岔子 还有中情局支持我 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna trust the CIA over us? | 你宁愿信任中情局而不是我们吗 |
[10:55] | They let Simon lead the last Op, for God’s sake! | 老天 他们竟然让西蒙指挥上个任务 |
[10:58] | They were in a tough spot. | 他们陷入了困境 |
[10:59] | They’re just trying to finish this. | 他们只是想结束这一切 |
[11:02] | Do you hear yourself? | 知道你在说什么吗 |
[11:03] | We’re talking about Simon! | 我们说的可是西蒙 |
[11:05] | I know, and I don’t care! | 我知道 但我不在乎 |
[11:07] | I just– | 我只是 |
[11:10] | I just want this to be over. | 只是想结束这一切 |
[11:15] | You can’t do this alone, Michael. | 你一个人干不了这事儿 迈克尔 |
[11:18] | If your cover is blown, | 如果你的卧底身份暴露了 |
[11:19] | the CIA are gonna hang you out to dry. | 中情局会整死你的 |
[11:26] | You know what you’ll be left with? | 你知道你会剩下什么吗 |
[11:31] | This. | 这个 |
[11:34] | And that’s it. | 就这个 |
[11:36] | And these? | 就这些 |
[11:40] | They’re not enough. | 远远不够 |
[11:43] | You need our help. | 你需要我们的帮忙 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry, Fi. It has to be this way. | 抱歉 菲 现在只能如此 |
[11:53] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你在做什么 |
[12:13] | Okay, Fi. This better be important. | 菲 最好是重要的事情 |
[12:16] | Elsa wasn’t happy with me running out at dawn. | 我天一亮就离开了 艾尔莎可不开心 |
[12:19] | Oh, it’s important. | 是重要的事 |
[12:21] | I put a tracker in Michael’s gun. | 我在迈克尔的枪里放了一个追踪器 |
[12:24] | He’s hiding something, and I want to know what it is. | 他有事瞒着我们 我想知道那具体是什么 |
[12:27] | Wait a minute. What? | 等一下 什么 |
[12:29] | I put a fake bullet in his clip that’s transmitting his location. | 我在他的弹匣里放了可以追踪位置的假子弹 |
[12:33] | You’re spying on Mike? | 你在监视迈克 |
[12:34] | Look, why would he ask us to help him all this time, | 一直以来 他总会找我们帮忙 |
[12:37] | then kick us off the job and out of his life? | 现在却不让我们插手他的任务和生活吗 |
[12:40] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[12:41] | Come on, Fi. It’s his mission. | 菲 这是他的任务 |
[12:42] | He’s the one on the inside. | 他才是打入内部的那个 |
[12:44] | We got to let him do his thing. | 我们要让他自己做他该做的事 |
[12:45] | He’s been acting strangely ever since he met James. | 自从他遇见詹姆斯后 就开始很奇怪 |
[12:48] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[12:49] | He told you himself– | 他亲口跟你说 |
[12:50] | he’s starting to question his own loyalty. | 他开始质疑自己的忠诚了 |
[12:52] | And he said he was handling it. | 他还说他能应付 |
[12:53] | Sam, he didn’t even mind that the CIA hired Simon. | 萨姆 他甚至不介意中情局雇了西蒙 |
[13:00] | Look, Fi, he’s been under a lot of stress. | 菲 他最近压力很大 |
[13:02] | You know, he almost died in Mexico. | 他差点死在墨西哥 |
[13:04] | So just because he seems a little off | 所以就算他看起来有点不对 |
[13:06] | doesn’t mean he’s up to something. | 也并不意味着他在计划什么 |
[13:07] | For what it’s worth, he’s on the move. | 话说回来 他动起来了 |
[13:09] | – Heading north on I-95. – Come on, Jesse. | -向北边的I-95区过去了 -不是吧 杰西 |
[13:11] | – You’re not buying this too? – I’m- | -你也信这一套吗 -我 |
[13:13] | I’m not saying I’m convinced, but I don’t know why | 我不是被说服了 只是我不明白 |
[13:15] | we can’t just follow him around a bit, see what he’s doing. | 为什么我们不能看看他去哪里 去做什么 |
[13:17] | If it’s nothing, we’ll all sleep better, right? | 如果无关紧要 大家都能睡好觉 对吗 |
[13:20] | Wow. Spy on a spy. | 监视间谍 |
[13:23] | I guess that’s us. Okay, let’s do it. | 我们就是干这个的 好吧 开始吧 |
[13:40] | Oh, my goodness, I’m starving. | 我的天啊 我快饿死了 |
[13:42] | I really wish I would have finished that breakfast burrito. | 我真希望早餐吃完了那个玉米煎饼 |
[13:44] | Well, I wish we weren’t doing this at all. | 我还希望我们不用来呢 |
[13:46] | This is a waste of time. | 简直就是浪费时间 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. You got to admit– it’s a little odd, | 我不知道 但你得承认这事是有一点奇怪 |
[13:49] | Mike drives all the way to Lauderdale | 迈克大老远开车去劳德尔堡 |
[13:51] | just to sit in his car for an hour. | 就只是在车里坐上一个小时 |
[13:53] | Well, maybe he’s following up a lead for the CIA. | 或许他是在为中情局追查线索 |
[13:55] | – For what? – What does it matter? | -查什么 -这有什么关系 |
[13:57] | This just feels wrong. | 就是感觉不对头 |
[13:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of this right now. | 我现在就要把事情弄明白 |
[14:14] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[14:15] | Yeah, hey, Mike, uh, I just swung by the loft, | 迈克 我刚刚经过你家 |
[14:18] | you know, to check in, see what’s going on, | 就是来看看你 看看发生了什么事 |
[14:19] | and you weren’t there. | 可你不在 |
[14:21] | Where did you run off to? | 你去哪里了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I took a ride up to Fort Lauderdale, | 我正在去劳德尔堡的路上 |
[14:24] | checking on a few leads. | 去查几条线索 |
[14:26] | Oh, you’re in Fort Lauderdale? Okay. | 你在劳德尔堡啊 好的 |
[14:28] | Do you want me to head out there and give you a hand? | 那需要我去那儿帮你吗 |
[14:30] | Well, there’s nothing to help with. | 用不着帮忙 |
[14:32] | James is laying low out of the country. | 詹姆斯跑到国外躲着去了 |
[14:34] | I don’t think he’ll make contact for at least a few days. | 我想他最近几天不会联络的 |
[14:37] | Okay, well, if you need me, | 那好吧 如果你需要我的话 |
[14:38] | you know where to find me, brother. | 你知道去哪儿找我 兄弟 |
[14:40] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[14:41] | Okay, there you go. Everything’s fine. | 好吧 就这样 一切都好 |
[14:44] | He said James isn’t gonna make contact for a couple of days. | 他说詹姆斯几天之内不会联系 |
[14:46] | In the meantime, he’s just checking out a lead. | 而且 他自己还在查一条线索 |
[14:49] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:52] | Mike said he’s not meeting James for a couple days? | 迈克尔说他几天之内不会跟詹姆斯见面吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | Who the hell’s that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[15:03] | – Son of a bitch. – Mike lied to us. | -狗娘养的 -迈克尔骗了我们 |
[15:06] | – He’s lying to us. – No, come on, hey. | -他骗我们 -别这样 |
[15:07] | He’s got to be making a play. | 他肯定有计划 |
[15:09] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么的 |
[15:09] | What kind of play? | 什么计划 |
[15:11] | Look, you can lie to yourself all you want. | 你要想自欺欺人 随你的便 |
[15:12] | – That doesn’t change the fact– – Jesse, don’t say it. | -但是事实无法改变 -杰西 别那么说 |
[15:16] | – Mike is not a traitor. – You need to wake up. | -迈克尔不是叛徒 -醒醒吧你 |
[15:18] | He kicked us off the job. He’s lying to us. | 他把我们踢了出去 他骗我们 |
[15:20] | Look at him. Tell me I’m wrong. | 你瞧他 我错了吗 |
[15:26] | No, you’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[15:28] | Mike switched sides. | 迈克尔反水了 |
[15:37] | Are you telling me my son’s a traitor? | 你是说我儿子是个叛徒吗 |
[15:42] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[15:44] | James has been messing with his head. | 詹姆斯把他洗脑了 |
[15:45] | I’ve never seen Michael like this. | 我从没见过迈克尔这个样子 |
[15:47] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[15:49] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[15:50] | – I want to talk to him! – Well, he doesn’t want to talk. | -我想跟他谈谈 -他不想谈 |
[15:53] | He pulled us off the job. He’s not returning our calls. | 他把我们踢了出去 也不回电话 |
[15:56] | Then why are you bothering to tell me this? | 那你干嘛要费心告诉我这件事 |
[15:58] | Tell me, what do you want? | 告诉我 你想要什么 |
[16:00] | Tell me what to do! | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[16:07] | We need to get him away | 我们得让他离开 |
[16:08] | from James and Sonya, | 詹姆斯和索尼娅 |
[16:11] | from all of it. | 离开这一切 |
[16:13] | Fiona, this house is being watched! | 菲奥娜 这座房子被监视着 |
[16:16] | What’s gonna happen to Charlie and me | 要是迈克尔失踪了 |
[16:18] | if Michael goes missing, hmm? | 查理和我会发生什么事 |
[16:23] | We’ll get you both away, someplace safe, | 我们会把你们都带走 去个安全的地方 |
[16:26] | and then we can focus on Michael. | 然后我们就可以集中精力在迈克尔身上了 |
[16:33] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好啊甜心 |
[16:35] | You go back in. | 你先进去 |
[16:36] | Grandma will be there in a minute. | 奶奶一会儿就来 |
[16:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:41] | You’re asking me to go on the run… | 你想让我亡命天涯 |
[16:42] | with a child? | 带着一个孩子吗 |
[16:47] | It’s the only chance Michael has. | 这是迈克尔唯一的机会了 |
[17:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Give me a couple of days to put our stuff together. | 给我几天时间收拾一下 |
[17:09] | Madeline… | 玛德琳 |
[17:16] | We only have a couple hours. | 我们只有几小时的时间 |
[17:31] | – We’re in safe waters now. – Good. | -到达安全水域了 -很好 |
[17:33] | Here’s where the operation stands. | 计划是这样的 |
[17:35] | The CIA has given me 36 hours to finish this | 中情局给了我36小时 |
[17:38] | before they shut it down. | 来完成这件事 |
[17:40] | Well, then we’ll have to move fast. | 那我们得快点儿了 |
[17:42] | James, there’s–I don’t know what else we can do. | 詹姆斯 我不知道我们还能做什么 |
[17:45] | The CIA won’t accept anything less | 不把你扔进黑牢 |
[17:47] | than you thrown in a dark hole. | 中情局是不会罢休的 |
[17:49] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[17:51] | I’ve thought about this matter for quite some time, and… | 我考虑这事儿已经有一段时间了 |
[17:54] | There is only one course of action open to us. | 我们只有一个机会 |
[17:59] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[18:04] | You have to turn me in. | 你必须把我抓进去 |
[18:07] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[18:09] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是 |
[18:10] | James, we can’t. | 詹姆斯 我们不能这么做 |
[18:12] | Sonya, the CIA has my face and name. | 索尼娅 中情局知道我的名字和长相 |
[18:16] | I have been compromised, | 我已经保不住了 |
[18:18] | and they won’t stop hunting us until they bring me down, | 他们不让我垮台是不会罢休的 |
[18:20] | so I must be brought down. | 所以我必须垮台 |
[18:23] | What they don’t realize is that our work will continue. | 但他们不知道的是 我们的事业还会继续 |
[18:27] | How will it continue without a leader? | 没有领袖怎么继续 |
[18:29] | I see two leaders standing right before me. | 我的眼前就站着两个领袖 |
[18:35] | James, I’m not sure what you’re thinking, but– | 詹姆斯 我不知道你在想什么 但 |
[18:37] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[18:38] | When you turn me over to the authorities, | 你把我抓进去之后 |
[18:40] | you’ll be a hero. | 你会成为英雄 |
[18:41] | You’ll be the man who captured me, | 你就是那个抓我的人 |
[18:43] | and the CIA will never suspect | 中情局绝对不会怀疑 |
[18:44] | that their ace operative is protecting us from within. | 他们的王牌特工会在里面保护我们 |
[18:50] | I know. It’s a lot to process. | 我知道 要做的事还很多 |
[18:57] | I have always had great faith in you. | 我一直对你很有信心 |
[19:03] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[19:07] | Michael, you said it yourself. | 迈克尔 你自己说过 |
[19:08] | The only way to keep your friends | 让你的朋友远离监狱 |
[19:10] | from living a life in prison– turn me in. | 唯一的办法就是 抓我进去 |
[19:15] | I’m giving you that… | 我给你抓我的机会 |
[19:24] | and so much more. | 还要给你更多 |
[19:31] | And this… | 这个 |
[19:35] | This is a beautiful thing. | 这真是件美妙的事情 |
[19:38] | For them, it’ll be over, but for you two– | 对他们而言 结束了 但对你们 |
[19:41] | only the beginning. | 才刚刚开始 |
[19:43] | The CIA will want an update. | 情报局肯定想知道最新进展 |
[19:45] | What do you want me to tell them? | 你希望我怎么和他们说 |
[19:47] | You just tell them I’m coming to town. | 你只需告诉他们我回城了 |
[19:53] | And you keep them at a distance | 在我们准备好之前 |
[19:54] | until we’re ready. | 你和他们保持一定距离 |
[20:00] | Michael, where are you? | 迈克尔 你在哪 |
[20:01] | I don’t have a lot of time to talk, | 我没有太多时间说话 |
[20:03] | but James is coming to Miami. | 但詹姆斯回迈阿密了 |
[20:07] | Get your team ready. | 让你的团队准备好 |
[20:19] | Hey, look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:21] | How the hell did you get a seaplane on such short notice? | 这么短的时间里你是怎么搞到水上飞机的 |
[20:23] | I had a few buddies put some things together, | 我曾找过几个兄弟帮忙准备了些东西 |
[20:25] | in case of an emergency. | 以防发生紧急情况 |
[20:26] | I’d definitely say this is an emergency. | 这绝对是个紧急状况 |
[20:28] | – Yeah, you all set here? – Yeah, yeah. | -是啊 你都弄好了 -是啊 |
[20:30] | Not bad for an unfinished mansion, huh? | 这个还没完工的别墅还不赖啊 |
[20:32] | All right, so we get Mike in the boathouse, | 我们把迈克引进船库 |
[20:34] | surround him, get him on that plane. | 包围他 然后把他弄上飞机 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. – You all right? | -对 -你还好吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah, it’s just… | 还好 只不过 |
[20:41] | I don’t know how this is gonna work. | 我不知道能不能成功 |
[20:43] | I mean, even if we pull it off, | 我是说 即使我们圆满完成了 |
[20:44] | Mike’s just gonna hate us. | 迈克也会恨死我们的 |
[20:45] | Look, Sam, I know what it’s like being on the other side. | 听着 萨姆 我知道处在对立面的感觉 |
[20:49] | When I found out Mike burned me, | 我发现是迈克让我进了黑名单时 |
[20:50] | I wanted to kill the guy. | 我想杀了他 |
[20:51] | I’d spend hours thinking about the moment | 我花了很长时间思索 |
[20:53] | I could put a bullet in his brain. | 思索我本可以一枪崩了他的那一刻 |
[20:54] | That doesn’t really make me feel any better. | 那没使我感觉好点 |
[20:55] | But my point is, you guys helped me see that I was wrong. | 但是重点在于 你们让我知道我是错的 |
[20:58] | You helped me see Mike for who he is. | 你让我看清迈克是谁 |
[21:00] | I came around. So will he, all right? | 我回来了 他也会的 对吗 |
[21:03] | It might be a tough road, | 也许很艰难 |
[21:04] | but I got to believe we’ll get there. | 但我相信可以的 |
[21:07] | I’ll call Fi, tell her we’re ready. | 我给菲打电话 告诉她我们准备好了 |
[21:18] | – Sam? – Yeah, Fi. | -萨姆 -是我 菲 |
[21:19] | Did you ditch those creeps outside? | 你解决外面那些人了吗 |
[21:21] | I’m working on it right now. | 我正在解决 |
[21:24] | Madeline’s not too happy with our plan | 对于烧她房子来干扰敌人的计划 |
[21:25] | to burn her house down as a distraction. | 麦德琳可不太高兴 |
[21:27] | Okay, well, we got a plane. | 好吧 我搞到一架飞机 |
[21:28] | As long as we’re airborne by 4:00, we’re safe. | 只要能在4点起飞 我们就安全了 |
[21:31] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们很快就到 |
[21:31] | Fi, make sure you get away clean. | 菲 确保没人跟着你 |
[21:33] | This plan falls apart | 如果有人跟着你回到这儿 |
[21:34] | if they follow you back here. | 我们的计划就完了 |
[21:36] | They won’t, Sam. | 他们不会的 萨姆 |
[21:43] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:44] | Ready as I can be. | 已经是我最快的速度了 |
[21:46] | It’s not every day you burn down | 不是每一天你都要烧掉 |
[21:48] | a house you spent 45 years in, right? | 住了45年的房子 对吗 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry we have to do this. | 我很抱歉 我们必须这么做 |
[21:57] | You have a lot of good memories here. | 在这里你有很多美好的回忆 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I got a lot of bad ones too. | 是啊 也有很多不好的 |
[22:06] | This picture… | 这张照片 |
[22:09] | was taken the Christmas Frank put me in the hospital. | 是圣诞节弗兰克把我送进医院时照的 |
[22:14] | That morning was the happiest I’d ever seen my boys. | 那个早上是我见过孩子们最开心的时候 |
[22:20] | Then that night… | 然后那个晚上 |
[22:26] | I should have left here a long time ago. | 我早就应该离开这儿了 |
[22:29] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我只是做不到 |
[22:33] | Well, you’re not the same woman that you were. | 你不是以前的那个你了 |
[22:36] | You’re stronger now. | 你现在更加坚强 |
[22:41] | Hey, baby. Pick up your backpack | 宝贝儿 背上你的书包 |
[22:43] | and meet grandma at the back door. | 然后在后门等奶奶 |
[22:45] | You hurry, now. | 现在 快去 |
[23:29] | Madeline. | 麦德琳 |
[23:49] | Come on! | 快来 |
[23:52] | Check the window! | 检查窗户 |
[24:02] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:32] | James arrives in a few hours. | 詹姆斯几小时内就会到了 |
[24:34] | By that time, we’ll be ready. | 到时候 我们要准备就绪 |
[24:37] | This place is pretty convincing for a place you don’t use anymore. | 这地方作为你们的废弃基地还真是有模有样 |
[24:40] | It used to be our transmission hub | 这里曾是我们在加勒比海 |
[24:41] | for our operatives in the Caribbean. | 执行任务的传讯中心 |
[24:43] | Then we recruited one of the best satellite tech guys in Miami, | 后来我们雇佣了迈阿密最优秀的卫星技术人员 |
[24:47] | so we don’t need it anymore. | 就不需要这里了 |
[24:48] | He’s got us tapped into a civilian station | 他帮我们把线路接入了 |
[24:50] | closer to the city now. | 城市附近的一个民用基站 |
[24:52] | Is the CIA on alert and ready to go? | 中情局收到消息准备好行动了吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I’ll call in a signal | 准备好了 等 |
[24:55] | when it’s time to move in and capture James. | 我会打电话给他们信号 |
[24:58] | How many units will there be? | 会来多少小队 |
[24:59] | Two special response teams, | 两支特别响应小队 |
[25:01] | which means a few dozen commandos supported by armored SUVs. | 也就是说会有十来支有武装越野车支援的突击队 |
[25:05] | When the helicopter lands on the roof, | 当直升机到达房顶 |
[25:06] | James will let you grab him. | 詹姆斯会让你抓住他 |
[25:08] | Our guards will be able to hold off the CIA long enough | 我们的守卫会把中情局拖住 |
[25:10] | for me to get on board and escape. | 让我有时间上机逃跑 |
[25:11] | Do your men know what’s about to happen? | 你们的人知道会发生什么吗 |
[25:13] | They’ve dedicated themselves to this organization. | 他们将自己献身给这个组织 |
[25:15] | They know the risks. | 他们知道风险 |
[25:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:26] | Well, I want an update as soon as you have it. | 一有新情况马上通知我 |
[25:31] | There’s a situation at your mother’s house. | 你妈妈家出了点状况 |
[25:33] | There’s been a fire. | 那里着火了 |
[25:34] | When our security went in to help, | 我们的守卫进去帮忙时 |
[25:36] | Fiona destroyed their vehicle | 菲欧娜毁了他们的车 |
[25:37] | and left with your mother and your nephew. | 带着你妈妈和侄子逃了 |
[25:39] | Michael, what is going on? | 迈克尔 怎么回事 |
[25:41] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会查清楚的 |
[25:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[25:48] | Mike, for God’s sake, I’ve been trying | 迈克 我的老天 我一直在想办法 |
[25:49] | to get a hold of you– it’s about your mom. | 联系你 事关你妈妈 |
[25:51] | I heard, Sam. What happened? | 我听说了 萨姆 发生了什么事 |
[25:52] | Well, I’m not sure exactly. | 我也不太确定 |
[25:53] | Fi called me about ten minutes ago, and she was upset. | 菲十分钟前给我打了个电话 她很低落 |
[25:55] | I could barely understand what she was saying. | 我都听不太明白她在说什么 |
[25:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[25:58] | Mike, this is kind of a delicate situation. | 迈克 情况有点微妙 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna meet her in about an hour. | 我准备一小时后见她 |
[26:01] | Why don’t you meet me, and we’ll go together? | 不如你来找我 我们一起去见她吧 |
[26:04] | I tried to talk to her, but she needs to hear it from you. | 我想和她谈谈 但还是得你来说才有用 |
[26:11] | No, Sam, I can’t. | 不行 萨姆 我来不了 |
[26:12] | Look, Mike, I know you’re busy, | 迈克 我知道你忙 |
[26:13] | but when you kicked us off this job, | 但是你把我们踢出这个任务 |
[26:16] | Fi didn’t take it too well. | 菲有点无法接受 |
[26:17] | – You got to talk to her. – No, I’m in the middle- | -你得和她谈谈 -不行 我正在… |
[26:19] | Look, Mike, make time, okay? | 迈克 腾点时间出来 好吗 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause she could be leaving the country with your mom right now. | 可能她现在正带着你妈妈准备出国呢 |
[26:24] | We got to get in front of this– just you, me, and Fi– | 我们得面对这件事 就你 我 还有菲 |
[26:27] | ’cause if somebody else goes in, | 要是别人掺和进来 |
[26:28] | who knows what she’ll do? | 谁知道她会做出什么事呢 |
[26:30] | I mean, when she gets like this, Mike, | 她现在这个样子 迈克 |
[26:32] | things tend to go boom. | 可能会闹出大乱子的 |
[26:35] | All right, where should I meet you? | 好吧 我到哪里见你 |
[26:36] | The Old Port Bridge. | 旧港桥 |
[26:37] | Remember, Mike, alone. | 记好了 迈克 一个人来 |
[26:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:41] | Michael, is Fiona going to be a problem? | 迈克尔 菲会给我们惹麻烦吗 |
[26:43] | It’s gonna be fine. Just focus on everything here. | 不会有事的 集中注意力在这里就好 |
[26:46] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快回来 |
[26:47] | Why would she attack our men? Why? | 她为什么要袭击我们的人 为什么 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:50] | This plan is already in motion. | 计划已经开始行动了 |
[26:51] | It’ll be fine! I just need– | 会没事的 我只需要 |
[26:52] | If she does anything– | 如果她干出任何 |
[26:53] | Sonya, I’ll handle it. | 索尼娅 我会处理的 |
[27:19] | Michael just arrived. Is everything in place? | 迈克尔刚刚到了 一切都准备就绪了吗 |
[27:22] | Tasers charged, rubber bullets loaded, | 电棍充好电了 橡胶子弹已经上膛 |
[27:24] | sedatives ready. | 麻醉剂也准备好了 |
[27:25] | Mike’s getting on that plane one way or another. | 不管怎样迈克都会上飞机的 |
[27:30] | So where’s Fi? | 菲呢 |
[27:32] | She’s across the bridge on the island. | 她在桥那边的岛上 |
[27:34] | Well, let’s do this quick. I got to get back. | 好 我们速战速决 我还得赶回去 |
[27:35] | Mike, hang on a second. Fi doesn’t know you’re coming. | 迈克 等等 菲不知道你要来 |
[27:38] | We should take my car, | 我们应该开我的车 |
[27:39] | so we don’t spook her before we get a chance to talk to her. | 这样就不会在和她谈话前打草惊蛇 |
[27:42] | Sound good? | 行吗 |
[27:55] | Okay, they’re on the move. | 好了 他们行动了 |
[28:10] | Where are we meeting Fi? | 我们去哪里见菲 |
[28:12] | Uh, she’s in some mansion that’s under construction. | 她在一个正在施工的大楼里 |
[28:15] | She’s camping out at the boathouse there. | 在那边的船库露营 |
[28:18] | – Why there? – What do you mean? | -为什么在那里 -什么意思 |
[28:21] | Well, when she was running guns, | 她原来打理枪支生意时 |
[28:22] | she would never use one of these small islands | 她绝不会使用那种小岛 |
[28:24] | because there are no escape routes. | 因为这种地方没有逃跑路线 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:27] | Maybe she’s planning more hiding than escaping. | 也许她更想躲藏而不是逃跑 |
[28:31] | When you’ve worked with the same team for many years, | 当你和一群人共事多年 |
[28:33] | you understand exactly how each member operates. | 你就会非常清楚他们的行动模式 |
[28:36] | You know their strengths, their weaknesses, | 你知道他们的强项 他们的弱点 |
[28:39] | and how they act under pressure. | 还有他们应对压力的样子 |
[28:41] | Sam, I don’t think I should surprise Fi. | 萨姆 我觉得我不应该去惊动菲 |
[28:44] | Why don’t you let me out here, you go in alone, | 不如我在这儿下车 你单独去见她 |
[28:47] | and tell her I want to talk? | 然后跟她说我想谈谈 |
[28:48] | Mike, look, the sooner we deal with this, the better. | 迈克 我们越快处理这件事越好 |
[28:51] | You also know what it looks like | 你也知道 |
[28:53] | when they’re trying to hide something from you. | 他们对你有所隐瞒时是什么样子 |
[28:56] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[28:57] | Mike, let’s get to the meeting. | 迈克 我们快去会面吧 |
[28:58] | – You want to see your mom, right? – Sam, I said stop the car! | -你也想见你妈妈吧 -萨姆 我说停车 |
[29:03] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[29:12] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[29:14] | You tell me what is going on here! | 你告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[29:16] | Why the hell are you lying to me? | 为什么要对我撒谎 |
[29:17] | Who’s lying to who, brother? | 谁在对谁撒谎 兄弟 |
[29:19] | We saw you, Mike. | 我们看到你了 迈克 |
[29:21] | We tailed you to that marina. | 我们跟踪你到那个码头 |
[29:23] | You’re telling me on the phone you haven’t seen James, | 你在电话里说你没见到詹姆斯 |
[29:25] | and I’m watching you shake hands with the son of a bitch! | 而我却看着你和那个狗娘养的握手 |
[29:27] | No! You don’t understand, Sam! | 不 你不懂 萨姆 |
[29:29] | Yeah, you’re damn right I don’t. | 对 你说的没错 我是不懂 |
[29:30] | You’re lying to protect the guy | 你撒谎保护的那个人 |
[29:31] | you’re supposed to be taking down! | 是你应该除掉的人 |
[29:33] | You don’t know everything! | 很多事你都不知道 |
[29:34] | I am protecting you. I am protecting everyone. | 我在保护你们 保护你们所有人 |
[29:37] | You know what? You keep telling yourself that, | 你知道吗 你不断对自己这么说 |
[29:39] | but I know there’s more to it than that. | 可我知道事情不仅仅是这样 |
[29:42] | You’re starting to believe what he’s doing. | 你开始相信他做的事了 |
[29:43] | You’re starting to believe in what he’s all about. | 你开始相信他所做的一切 |
[29:46] | Quick reminder–you’re supposed to be working for the CIA! | 小提示 你应该为中情局工作 |
[29:49] | The CIA hired Simon! | 中情局雇用了西蒙 |
[29:52] | They burned me, and they left me out in the dark! | 他们把我放入黑名单 他们什么都不告诉我 |
[29:55] | They ruined my life! | 他们毁了我的生活 |
[29:56] | I don’t owe them anything! | 我什么都不欠他们的 |
[29:58] | Okay, the CIA may not be perfect, | 那好 中情局可能是不完美 |
[30:00] | but they got to answer to somebody. | 但是他们得对人们负责 |
[30:02] | Who does James answer to, huh? | 那詹姆斯呢 他对谁负责 |
[30:03] | Nobody, ’cause he makes up his own rules. | 没有人 因为他自创规则 |
[30:05] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么样 |
[30:07] | Tell that to Nate. | 这话跟内特说去 |
[30:12] | What did you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[30:16] | Mike, the people who murdered your brother, | 迈克 杀害你兄弟的人 |
[30:19] | the people who destroyed your life– | 毁掉你生活的人 |
[30:21] | they thought they were doing good things too. | 他们也自认是在做正确的事啊 |
[30:23] | How is your group any different? | 你说的这群人和他们又有什么区别 |
[30:25] | That is not the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[30:25] | This is different. When I’m in– | 这不同 我以前在… |
[30:30] | When you’re what, Mike? | 你以前什么 迈克 |
[30:33] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天啊 |
[30:35] | It’s worse than I thought, isn’t it? | 这比我想的还要糟 是吗 |
[30:36] | You’re not just helping them, you’re one of them! | 你不仅是在帮他们 你就是他们中的一员 |
[30:38] | After today, I won’t have to follow orders anymore. | 从今往后 我再不用听命于任何人 |
[30:41] | – I will be making them. – Jesus. | -我来发号施令 -天啊 |
[30:42] | The resources I’ll have, | 我会拥有充足的资源 |
[30:44] | the operatives that I will have under my control– | 和任我差遣我的特工 |
[30:47] | after today, | 从今往后 |
[30:48] | I won’t have to let some bureaucrat decide what’s worth fighting for! | 我不用再让那些官僚教我什么是值得奋斗的 |
[30:52] | I can do what I think is right! | 我可以做我认为正确的事 |
[30:54] | And, Mike, what happens when somebody gets in your way, huh? | 迈克 若是有人阻拦你呢 |
[30:58] | What happens then? | 会怎么样 |
[31:01] | I’m walking away, Sam. | 我走了 萨姆 |
[31:06] | You’re not going anywhere, pal. | 你哪儿都别想去 兄弟 |
[31:57] | Navy SEALs use their comfort in the water to gain the upper hand. | 海豹突击队在水中占有很强的优势 |
[32:02] | If an opponent panics, | 如果对手惊慌了 |
[32:04] | then all a SEAL has to do is hold his breath | 海豹突击队队员只需屏住呼吸 |
[32:07] | and let oxygen deprivation do its work… | 等着对手窒息 |
[32:11] | Which means the best way to fight a Navy SEAL in the water | 所以 要想在水中击败海豹突击队队员 |
[32:15] | is to force yourself to be as calm as they are. | 就要迫使自己像他们一样冷静 |
[32:28] | Let them think they’ve won and then make your move. | 让他们自认为赢了 再动手 |
[33:03] | Because we’re friends | 因为我们是朋友 |
[33:04] | and we’ve been through so much together, | 我们还一起经历了那么多事情 |
[33:06] | I’m gonna let this is go… | 所以这件事就过去了 |
[33:08] | But you stay the hell out of my way, Sam. | 但你别想阻拦我 萨姆 |
[33:26] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[33:27] | Everything’s in place. James is waiting. | 一切准备就绪 詹姆斯在等着 |
[33:30] | I’ll make the call. | 我来打电话 |
[33:31] | Is Fiona going to be a problem? | 菲欧娜会碍事吗 |
[33:33] | – I took care of it. – Are you sure? | -我已经解决了 -你确定吗 |
[33:35] | I need to know that this isn’t going to get in our way. | 我需要确定她不会妨碍我们 |
[33:37] | You don’t have to worry about her. | 你不用担心她 |
[33:39] | Michael, Fiona is a liability. | 迈克尔 菲欧娜是个累赘 |
[33:40] | She can ruin everything. | 她会毁了一切 |
[33:42] | This is what I want, | 这项事业是我真心想要的 |
[33:45] | and I will do what I have to. | 我会采取必要措施 |
[33:48] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[33:57] | – This is James. – Everything’s on schedule. | -我是詹姆斯 -都安排好了 |
[33:59] | Once you’re close, I’ll let the CIA know. | 一旦你接近了 我会通知中情局 |
[34:01] | They won’t make a move until you’re on the ground. | 在你着陆前 他们不会行动 |
[34:03] | Well, then we mustn’t keep them waiting. | 那我们可不能让他们久等了 |
[34:05] | – I’ll be there in 20 minutes. – We’ll be ready. | -我20分钟后到 -我们会准备好的 |
[34:08] | Michael, do you realize how far you’ve come? | 迈克尔 你知道你已经不能回头了吧 |
[34:11] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[34:13] | My people are in good hands. | 你能照顾好我的手下 |
[34:17] | Let’s get this bird in the air. | 起飞吧 |
[34:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:27] | I should have been able to grab him! | 我本可以抓住他的 |
[34:29] | It’s not your fault, Sam. | 这不是你的错 萨姆 |
[34:30] | It doesn’t matter. It’s too late. | 这不重要 已经太迟了 |
[34:31] | We should just get on that plane and get the hell out of town. | 我们应该坐上那架飞机 赶快离开市区 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | He still has the tracker on him. We know where he is. | 他身上还带有追踪器 我们能追踪他 |
[34:38] | If we can get to him, then I can– | 如果我们能接近他 我就可以… |
[34:40] | Fi, this is Mike we’re talking about. | 菲 我们说的可是迈克 |
[34:41] | He knows we’re a threat now. | 他已经知道我们构成威胁了 |
[34:43] | There’s no way we can catch him by surprise. | 我们不可能出其不意地抓到他 |
[34:44] | Well, it’s not gonna be easy. | 确实不那么容易了 |
[34:46] | Try impossible. He’s with James now. | 应该说是不可能吧 他和詹姆斯在一起 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I know that, Sam! | 我知道 萨姆 |
[34:51] | But if we don’t stop him now, | 但如果我们现在不阻止他 |
[34:52] | there won’t be a Michael left to save! | 就再没有机会了 |
[34:56] | What are we gonna do, Fi? | 我们该怎么做 菲 |
[34:59] | Even if we could get him, then what? | 就算我们抓到他了 又能怎么样 |
[35:04] | I looked into his eyes, Fi. He’s lost. | 我看到了他的眼神 菲 他已经迷失了 |
[35:11] | You think that’s easy for me to say? | 你以为我想这么说吗 |
[35:14] | He’s my best friend, but there’s nothing we can do. | 他是我最好的朋友 但我们也无能为力 |
[35:16] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:20] | You have all been through so much together. | 你们一起经历了这么多 |
[35:27] | Please, don’t give up on Michael… | 求求你们 不要放弃迈克尔 |
[35:31] | Not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[35:39] | Okay, Mike’s way out in the Everglades. | 迈克在离开大沼泽地的路上 |
[35:41] | If this plan is gonna work, we got to get there fast. | 如果计划有效 我们得快点赶到 |
[35:42] | – Whose car are we taking? – You have to ask? | -坐谁的车 -还用问吗 |
[36:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:17] | Tell me you got something, Westen. | 你有新消息了吧 韦斯顿 |
[36:19] | I can’t talk long. | 长话短说 |
[36:20] | We’re at a satellite facility 7 miles west of Pearl Bay. | 我在珍珠港西侧七公里处的卫星基地 |
[36:23] | – James is inbound. – Mobilizing the teams. | -詹姆斯已入境 -马上召集人手 |
[36:26] | Your best approach is from the west. | 你的最佳接近路线是是从西侧 |
[36:28] | I’ll take James down and bring him out to you. | 我会抓住詹姆斯 并把他带给你 |
[36:30] | – I got to go. – We’ll be there soon. | -我该挂了 -我们很快就到 |
[36:32] | Good work, Michael. | 干得漂亮 迈克尔 |
[36:34] | They’re on their way. | 他们上路了 |
[36:43] | Hang a left up there. | 在那里向左转 |
[36:47] | Okay, right turn. | 向右转 |
[36:50] | Another hard left here. | 再向左转 |
[37:06] | Move! Move! | 向前 向前 |
[37:18] | Well, the tracker says he’s here. | 追踪器显示他就在附近 |
[37:20] | Do you see him? | 看见他了吗 |
[37:24] | I got him. He’s on the roof… | 我找到他了 他在天台上 |
[37:27] | with Sonya. | 和索尼娅在一起 |
[37:28] | What the hell are they doing up there? | 见鬼 他俩在那儿干嘛 |
[37:29] | Well, it doesn’t matter. We need to get to him. | 这不重要 我们得上去找他 |
[37:31] | That’s not gonna be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[37:32] | There’s guards all over the place. | 到处都是守卫 |
[37:33] | All right, how about this? | 要不这样 |
[37:34] | We split up, flank him on both sides, surprise him, | 我们兵分两路 从两边接近他 出其不意 |
[37:37] | maybe we get lucky. | 说不定我们能走大运 |
[37:38] | Or maybe we get dead. | 我们也有可能挂掉 |
[37:39] | I don’t think a firefight’s the way to go. | 我觉得交火不是个好主意 |
[37:41] | Southeast corner, | 到东南角那里 |
[37:42] | if we can get to the back of the building, | 如果我们能绕到楼的背面 |
[37:44] | we only have to deal with one guard. | 只用搞定一个守卫 |
[37:46] | I like that better. | 这个主意好多了 |
[37:46] | How the hell are you gonna get on the roof? | 那你要怎么爬上房顶 |
[37:48] | One step at a time. This is gonna work. | 走一步算一步 应该能行得通 |
[37:52] | It has to. | 必须要行得通 |
[37:55] | Here comes James. He’s about five minutes out. | 詹姆斯快要到了 大概五分钟 |
[37:57] | Any sign of the CIA convoy? | 中情局的护送队呢 |
[37:59] | Our men out on the road said they drove by two minutes ago. | 我们在路上守着的人说他们两分钟前刚经过 |
[38:01] | They’ll be here right on time. When James lands… | 在詹姆斯着陆的时候 他们会准时到达 |
[38:04] | I’ll need to get on the helicopter as fast as possible. | 我要以最快的速度爬上直升机 |
[38:06] | We can only jam the CIA’s radar for a short window of time. | 我们只能干扰中情局的雷达很短的一段时间 |
[38:09] | Well, I guess this is good-bye, for now. | 我想 我们得暂时告别下 |
[38:13] | Sonya, this is Cooper at the rear exit. | 索尼娅 我是负责后出口的库伯 |
[38:14] | I need to ask you about– | 我想问你 |
[38:18] | Cooper? | 库伯 |
[38:20] | Cooper, come in. What did you need? | 库伯 我在线上 你想说什么 |
[38:24] | I’ll go check, make sure there’s no problems. | 我去看下 确保万无一失 |
[38:29] | I did what you wanted. | 我按你们的要求做了 |
[38:30] | Can you get that gun out of my face now? | 能把枪从我脸上挪开了吗 |
[38:32] | This this–this gun? Sure, yeah, let me just– | 这把枪吗 当然 不过 我得先… |
[38:59] | Fi. | 菲 |
[39:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:05] | Fi, you can’t be here! | 菲 你不能呆在这儿 |
[39:06] | You have to go, now! | 你要立刻离开 |
[39:08] | Or what, Michael? | 不然呢 迈克尔 |
[39:09] | Look, I told Sam to stay away. You have to! | 我让萨姆别管这事儿 你也是 |
[39:11] | You all have to stay away. I’m trying to protect you. | 你们都别掺和进来 我是在保护你们 |
[39:13] | What about you? | 那你自己呢 |
[39:15] | Who’s gonna protect you from making the worst decision of your life? | 谁来保护你 不让你犯下你人生中最大的错 |
[39:18] | You don’t– you don’t understand. | 你不 你不明白 |
[39:20] | I-I’ve made my choice. It’s too late. | 我已经做了决定 太晚了 |
[39:26] | Is it too late for the Michael Westen | 对于我爱过的那个迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[39:28] | I fell in love with… | 也太晚了吗 |
[39:30] | The man who knows that what he’s doing is wrong? | 那人知道他这么做是错的 |
[39:35] | James is coming. You have to go! | 詹姆斯要到了 你必须得走 |
[39:36] | No, get–no! | 不要 |
[39:37] | Fi! You got to go! | 菲 你必须要走 |
[39:39] | Get out of here, now! | 离开这里 立刻 |
[39:44] | Sam told you that someday | 萨姆告诉过你 有一天 |
[39:46] | someone would threaten this organization, | 有人或许会威胁到组织 |
[39:49] | and you would have to make a choice. | 而你需要做出决定 |
[39:53] | Well, that day has come, | 那一天已经到来 |
[39:55] | and that someone is me. | 而那个人就是我 |
[40:02] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[40:03] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[40:05] | I thought you said she wouldn’t be a problem. | 我记得你说过她不会是问题 |
[40:07] | Well, he was wrong! | 他弄错了 |
[40:08] | I will give you one chance to leave, one chance! | 我会给你一个机会离开这里 一个机会 |
[40:13] | Turn and walk out that door, now! | 转身 走过那道门 立刻 |
[40:17] | You know, I think I prefer the view up here. | 我想我更愿意待在这儿 |
[40:21] | She needs to be dealt with, now! | 处理掉她 立刻 |
[40:24] | – “Dealt with”? – Yes, dealt with. | -处理 -是的 处理 |
[40:26] | What exactly do you mean, Sonya? | 索尼娅 你是什么意思 |
[40:29] | I’ll show you. | 我会做给你看 |
[40:30] | No, wait! Wait. Wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[40:33] | I told you that she was going to destroy everything. | 我告诉过你 她会毁了一切 |
[40:35] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们得阻止这一切 |
[40:41] | I’ll talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[40:43] | I… | 我 |
[40:46] | I just need to figure this out. | 我得想想 |
[40:47] | There’s nothing to figure out, Michael! | 没什么好想的 迈克尔 |
[40:49] | – James is here. – I’ll-I’ll figure this out. | -詹姆斯就到了 -我 我得想想 |
[40:50] | The CIA is closing in. We have to finish this now! | 中情局马上就到了 我们得结束这一切 |
[40:55] | You do what you think is right. | 你认为是对的你就做吧 |
[40:59] | If this is what you want, | 如果这就是你想做的 |
[41:02] | the man I love is gone. | 你已经不是我爱的那个人了 |
[41:06] | Michael, think of all the good things we could do together. | 迈克尔 想想我们能一起完成的伟业 |
[41:09] | Don’t let her hold you back. | 不要让她拖你后腿 |
[41:11] | You have to let go. | 你要抛开过去 |
[41:13] | You need to let her go! | 你要忘记她 |
[41:18] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[41:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:24] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[41:26] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[41:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:31] | If you won’t do it, I will! | 如果你做不到 那我来做 |