时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[00:07] | I need a favor, Anna. | 安娜 帮我个忙 |
[00:08] | Be careful with these. Take ’em only when necessary. | 除非必要 别随意服用 |
[00:12] | – What do we got? – Trapped arm. | -什么情况 -胳膊被卡住 |
[00:13] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[00:16] | – I’m going with him. – No, you’re not. | -我得陪着他 -不 你不能 |
[00:18] | This ain’t up to you, lady. | 这可由不得你 小妞 |
[00:20] | You have a bit of a track record lately, wouldn’t you say? | 你可是有前科的 你说呢 |
[00:22] | This isn’t enough to warrant suspension. | 不能凭这个就停职 |
[00:24] | Be ready for the possibility. | 做好心理准备吧 |
[00:26] | Evacuate immediately. | 马上撤离 |
[00:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[00:31] | Honey, this is my old girlfriend. | 亲爱的 我的前女友 |
[00:35] | All right, I’m just gonna lift your shirt | 我得把你的衣服掀开一点 |
[00:36] | And make sure everything’s okay with the baby. | 以确认宝宝平安无事 |
[00:39] | Why don’t you, um, give me a call? | 何不给我打个电话 |
[00:43] | Just stay the hell away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[00:45] | I’m not retracting my statement. | 我不会撤销报告的 |
[00:47] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[00:49] | Talk some sense into your man. | 好好劝劝你男人 |
[00:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:52] | I’d really hate to see things get uglier than they already are. | 我不想让事情变得一发不可收拾 |
[01:10] | Gabriela. | 加布里埃拉 |
[01:15] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[01:17] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[01:18] | I hope it wasn’t an inconvenience. | 希望你不会感到不便 |
[01:20] | No, no, no, no. Not at all. | 怎么会呢 |
[01:28] | I know you and Matt are close. | 我知道你跟马特关系密切 |
[01:32] | Can I get you something to drink? | 请问喝点什么 |
[01:33] | Coffee’s fine, thank you. | 咖啡就行 谢谢 |
[01:36] | I didn’t want to go to the chief about this because… | 我不想去找队长说这事 因为… |
[01:42] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 太对不起了 |
[01:44] | Oh, it’s okay. What’s–What’s wrong? | 没关系 到底怎么了 |
[01:49] | It’s the Detective Voight thing. | 是关于博伊特警探的 |
[01:51] | I didn’t, um– | 我没有 |
[01:52] | I know your brother’s been trying to help. | 我知道你哥哥在帮忙 |
[01:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[01:56] | It’s just I have never seen Matt like this, | 只是我从没见过马特这样 |
[01:58] | and I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen. | 我有预感会发生不好的事情 |
[02:01] | I’m really sorry for everything | 对于你身上发生的一切 |
[02:02] | you’re going through, Hallie, I am, | 我感到很难过 海莉 |
[02:04] | but I’m not sure what I can do. | 只是我不知道能帮上什么忙 |
[02:05] | Matt’s deposition is scheduled after his shift. | 马特的宣誓作证被安排在下班后 |
[02:08] | Once he testifies against Voight’s son, | 一旦他指证博伊特的儿子 |
[02:11] | it’s–it’s not worth it anymore just to prove a point. | 只为了证明自己的立场 太不值了 |
[02:15] | And I’m thinking more and more | 我想了很久 |
[02:16] | that Matt shouldn’t go through with it. | 马特不应该继续这么做 |
[02:19] | You should tell Matt. | 你应该跟他说 |
[02:21] | I did. Last night. | 我昨晚说了 |
[02:24] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他不听 |
[02:29] | But I think he would if it came from you. | 但是我认为他会听你的 |
[02:46] | Hey, hold still. Just relax. | 保持不动 放松 |
[02:50] | – Zit? – I didn’t do that! | -齐特 -不是我画的 |
[02:52] | Of course not. | 当然不是你 |
[02:54] | Look, this is as far as I can go. | 我只能到这里了 |
[02:55] | You gotta come the rest of the way. | 你得自己过来 |
[02:57] | – You mean drop? – That’s right. | -你让我跳? -没错 |
[03:03] | Zito… Big-time tagger. | 齐托 有名的涂鸦王 |
[03:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve seen his name around. | 是啊 我在附近看到他的名字了 |
[03:07] | He’s hit every “L” Train, bus stop, | 他在芝加哥所有的L线铁路 公车站 |
[03:09] | and mailbox in Chicago. | 还有邮筒都进行过创作 |
[03:11] | You president of his fan club? | 你是他粉丝团的负责人吗 |
[03:13] | No. There’s a street art exhibition at the MCA. | 不是 芝加哥当代美术馆有街头艺术展 |
[03:17] | This clown’s in the museum? | 这个小丑的作品能进展馆 |
[03:19] | What a country. Right? | 这国家多神奇啊 是吧 |
[03:25] | Just slide on down nice and easy– I got you. | 慢慢地滑下来 我会接住你 |
[03:31] | You called the cops! | 你叫了警察 |
[03:36] | All right, now! Just drop! | 好了 快跳 |
[03:44] | Coming down. | 下降 |
[03:45] | Copy. All clear. | 收到 安全 |
[03:51] | – All good? – Yeah. | -结束了吗 -是的 |
[03:52] | Graffiti artist got stuck up there, chief. | 涂鸦艺术家被困在上面了 队长 |
[04:04] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[04:10] | You got no reason to be here. | 你不应该在这 |
[04:11] | Oh, collecting gang intel, chief. | 只是搜集黑帮消息 长官 |
[04:13] | Big new tag like that– | 像那么大一个标志 |
[04:14] | gotta make sure it doesn’t spark a turf war. | 必须确保不会引起一场地盘战 |
[04:17] | You’ve seen it. Now leave. | 你看到了 可以走了 |
[04:21] | You might want to take a step back there. | 你最好别管那么多 |
[04:23] | I don’t want to charge you or one of your men | 我不想控告你或你的手下 |
[04:24] | with interfering with a police investigation. | 干涉警察办案 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:32] | Pack it up. We’re outta here. | 收拾一下 我们准备撤 |
[04:36] | Oh, hey, Casey. | 等一下 凯西 |
[04:38] | You got your deposition tomorrow. | 你明天宣誓作证 |
[04:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:41] | Let me ask you, is that cute little fiancee of yours | 对了 你那漂亮的小未婚妻 |
[04:43] | gonna be there too? ‘Cause I gotta tell you, | 也会去吗 我得跟你说 |
[04:45] | the other night, when we were talking, | 那晚我们聊天的时候 |
[04:47] | she seemed kinda, I don’t know, shut down. | 怎么说呢 她似乎有点放不开 |
[04:49] | But by the end, she really started to open up. | 但最后她可真是敞开心扉 无所不谈 |
[04:54] | – Hey! – Hey, come on. | -别 -别去 |
[04:55] | Your day’s coming. Your day’s coming, Voight! | 你嚣张不了多久了 博伊特 |
[05:14] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[05:23] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[05:26] | What do you want to do? | 你想要怎样 |
[05:28] | – About? – You. | -什么怎样 -你 |
[05:29] | You want to go out on calls, | 你是想继续出任务 |
[05:31] | stay here in the house, take some time off? | 还是休息几天 坐坐办公室 |
[05:33] | Go out on calls. | 我要出任务 |
[05:35] | Then you have to do it right. | 那你就得表现好点 |
[05:36] | I have been. | 我一直都很好 |
[05:38] | You’ve heard me say this a million times. | 这话我说过无数次了 |
[05:40] | In this job, regardless of what’s going on in your life, | 做这份工作 绝不能受私事影响 |
[05:43] | you take your eye off it for one second, people can die. | 你只要一不留神 就会有人死去 |
[05:47] | You’re right. I have heard you say that, | 是的 我记得您的教诲 |
[05:49] | and we’re in agreement. | 我们也都同意您说的 |
[05:53] | I wish I could do more to fix this, | 我希望这事上我能帮更多的忙 |
[05:57] | but right now, it is just a matter of trusting the system. | 但现在 我们只能相信司法体系 |
[06:04] | Look, Matt, there won’t be another warning. | 马特 这话我不会再说第二遍了 |
[06:19] | Hey, look… | 慢着 |
[06:22] | Look, man, you wanna hit somebody, | 伙计 如果你忍不住想揍人 |
[06:23] | my buddy has a boxing gym over in Bucktown. | 我有个兄弟在巴克镇开了个拳击馆 |
[06:26] | You get a trainer, you glove up, you hit mitts. | 有专业拳击教练 有拳击手套和沙袋 |
[06:27] | 5 bucks a round. | 五块钱一轮 |
[06:29] | We could head over there after shift. | 我们下班后可以一起去 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. Thanks. | 我会好好考虑的 谢谢你了 |
[06:39] | Not to sound like my father-in-law, | 我知道这像我岳父说话的口吻 |
[06:41] | but this is what’s wrong with America. | 但这就是美国的顽疾所在 |
[06:43] | What’s wrong with America, | 什么美国的顽疾 |
[06:44] | or what’s great about America? | 这该叫美国梦 |
[06:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[06:48] | 3,000 clams for that, and I’m out there | 那破玩意值3000块 我兼职 |
[06:50] | doing side jobs for $20 an hour? | 累死累活的才每小时20美金 |
[06:53] | Hey, the Mouch is looking for you. | 穆奇找你呢 |
[06:55] | Do you know how much the taxpayers of this city | 你知道每年纳税人要花多少钱养那些 |
[06:57] | pay for graffiti removal? 50 million a year. | 清理涂鸦的人吗 五千万 |
[07:01] | Uh, that– that sounds high. | 没那么多吧 |
[07:03] | Look it up. All right, stop. | 不信自己查 还是别查了 |
[07:05] | All right, so it’s more like 25 million or something. | 好吧 其实是每年两千五百万左右 |
[07:08] | Either way, it’s a lot of money. | 不管怎样 这都是一大笔钱 |
[07:10] | And then this little wannabe hood rat– | 而这个小破孩… |
[07:12] | Herrmann…It’s bold. It’s provocative. | 赫尔曼 人家这叫大胆 激进 |
[07:14] | Ha. You’re just trying to get a rise. | 你不过是想装作有品位 |
[07:16] | And look at these high society douche bags | 看那些上流社会的蠢货 |
[07:18] | lapping it up. | 还把它挂起来 |
[07:19] | You see, this is why, when my kids get out of high school, | 所以等我的小孩高中毕业 |
[07:21] | Cindy and me, we’re moving to Chain o’ Lakes ’cause… | 我就和辛迪搬去湖链区逍遥去 |
[07:26] | I can’t deal with this insanity. | 因为这个社会太乱了 |
[07:31] | How long am I looking at? Realistically. | 准确来说 我会被停职多久 |
[07:33] | Somewhere between 0 and 100 days. | 零到一百天吧 |
[07:40] | Oh… Do you understand the definition of “Realistically”? | 你懂不懂什么叫”准确来说” |
[07:43] | There’s a lot of moving parts to this. | 这事有很多未定因素 |
[07:51] | They’re on your head. | 在你头上 |
[07:54] | Have you ever even been to a suspension hearing before? | 你以前参加过停职听证会吗 |
[07:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:58] | Your case is a two-demerit issue, | 你有两次失职 |
[08:00] | and so we’re gonna keep it friendly. | 所以你要表现得友善点 |
[08:02] | And the more aggressive you come across, | 你越表现得好斗 |
[08:05] | the more guilty you’ll look. | 就越显得你有罪 |
[08:07] | Keep your responses short and to the point. | 你的回答必须简洁 切中要点 |
[08:09] | All right, cool. So you’re saying | 好的 没问题 |
[08:11] | you got this, right, Mouch? | 你能帮我搞定对吗 穆奇 |
[08:12] | Yeah, but we still gotta prep. | 是的 但是我们得做准备 |
[08:14] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:22] | Sorry, just what you needed, right? | 抱歉 你肯定会觉得烦 |
[08:23] | One more person asking how you’re doing. | 又一个人来嘘寒问暖 |
[08:26] | Better than nobody giving a rat’s ass, I guess. | 那也比没有人在意你来得更好 |
[08:31] | So… how are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[08:34] | I’m just hoping that luck’s on my side | 希望这次我能有好运 |
[08:36] | because in terms of me being able to control the situation, | 因为就我对事情发展的控制上而言 |
[08:40] | it hasn’t worked out so well. | 并不是做得很好 |
[08:45] | But I guess there is one more thing | 但还有一种 |
[08:47] | you could do to end this whole thing, right? | 解决问题的方法 不是吗 |
[08:52] | Have you thought about retracting your statement? | 你考虑过撤回报告吗 |
[08:57] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[09:00] | I would think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Now that you have… | 既然你已考虑过… |
[09:13] | Why would you advise me to do something you wouldn’t? | 你为什么来劝我做你自己不会去做的事 |
[09:24] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81. Gunshot victim. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 枪伤 |
[09:28] | 25 east Halstead Street. | 东霍尔斯德特街25号 |
[09:47] | Wait! | 等着 |
[09:50] | Where’s the victim? | 受害人在哪里 |
[09:51] | – In the back. – Shooter? | -在车尾 -开枪的人呢 |
[09:52] | Gone. I swerved when I heard the shots. | 跑了 听到枪响我就转过来了 |
[09:55] | Cruz, Mills, in the bus. | 克鲁兹 米尔斯 进车内救人 |
[09:57] | Cones and flares. Get these cars moving. | 拿锥形标志和信号灯去疏散车辆 |
[10:01] | Shot to the neck. Not breathing. Weak pulse. | 颈部中弹 没有呼吸 脉搏微弱 |
[10:05] | Guys, we need your help. | 伙计们 快过来帮忙 |
[10:06] | All right, get him down here. | 把他抬下来 |
[10:12] | Down here’s good. Watch his head. Watch his head. | 放在这里就好 小心他的头 |
[10:22] | Okay, you gotta get an open airway | 好吧 你得把他的气道开放 |
[10:23] | or we’re gonna lose him right now. | 不然他撑不了多久了 |
[10:25] | Here, open this. | 把这个打开 |
[10:27] | We can’t tube him. Too much mouth trauma. | 口腔创伤过多 不能插管 |
[10:29] | All right, surgical cric. | 好 那就做气管插管 |
[10:30] | Not approved in the field, Dawson. | 现场急救不允许做这个 道森 |
[10:33] | Excuse me, sir, does that really matter to you right now? | 先生 你现在还会在意这点吗? |
[10:35] | No? Oh, okay, good. | 不在意吗 很好 |
[10:39] | – Give it to me. – I got it. | -我来 -我能行 |
[10:40] | Dawson, give it to me, now! | 道森 给我 马上 |
[10:52] | All right, give me the tube. | 好了 把管子给我 |
[10:54] | We’ll get the backboard and stretcher. | 我们去把脊骨矫正板和担架弄过来 |
[11:10] | Chief. | 队长 |
[11:12] | Hey, keep it moving! Let’s go, let’s go. | 继续开 快点 走 |
[11:14] | Surgical cric? | 气管插管吗 |
[11:16] | We could’ve waited for approval, | 如果等上级批准的话 |
[11:17] | but then he would have been D.O.A. | 他就活不到现在了 |
[11:19] | It was my call, chief. I’ll take the hit. | 是我决定的 队长 我来承担责任 |
[11:26] | What was that? | 你怎么开车的 |
[11:28] | Huh? No, you’re gonna wait. | 不行 你得等着 |
[11:30] | Oh, you’re gonna do that? Go on. | 非要开过去吗 开啊 |
[11:32] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[11:34] | Your shift is over. | 你的轮班结束了 |
[11:35] | – Oh, come on chief. – No, no, no, no. Go home. | -别这样 队长 -不不不 回家去 |
[11:37] | Head for the house. Whatever you want. | 回家 干什么都行 |
[11:38] | But you are done for today. | 但这里没你事了 |
[12:15] | Where’s casey? | 凯西哪去了 |
[12:23] | Chief. | 队长 |
[12:24] | I’m not taking any more chances. | 我不会再冒险了 |
[12:28] | He’s doing the right thing. | 他做了对的事 |
[12:29] | He’s getting his ass kicked for it. | 但却因此受到报复 |
[12:30] | You don’t think I know that. | 这我自然知道 |
[12:31] | Then he needs to be here where we can keep an eye on him. | 那他就该呆在这里 我们可以看着他 |
[12:33] | Kelly, I tried that already. | 凯利 我试过了 |
[12:35] | So he’s better off out there by himself, | 那也不能让他一个人呆着啊 |
[12:37] | pissed off, not thinking straight– | 他现在很愤怒 不能正常思考 |
[12:38] | This is a firehouse… | 这是消防站… |
[12:41] | Not some of the time. Not for some of the calls. | 随时都有可能要出任务 |
[12:43] | Any man who walks through that door, | 无论谁走进大门来上班 |
[12:45] | he gotta be ready. | 都要做好准备 |
[12:46] | If he isn’t, he’s gonna be walking in the other direction. | 如果他没准备好 最好还是回家去 |
[12:51] | ’cause I am a chief first and I am a friend second. | 我首先是个队长 然后才是朋友 |
[12:58] | Casey’s just gonna have to find his own way from now on. | 从现在起 凯西得自己调整好 |
[13:04] | – Saline? – Two. | -生理盐水 -两袋 |
[13:08] | – Ambo bag? – One. | -急救袋 -一个 |
[13:10] | Do you also want me to tell you how much gas | 你是不是还想知道 |
[13:12] | we have left in the ambo tank? | 救护车还剩多少油 |
[13:13] | ‘Cause, apparently, all I’m good for | 看起来 我能做的只是 |
[13:14] | is inventory and driving now. | 整理存货和开车而已 |
[13:16] | Listen, one more black mark on your record | 听着 从今天起到周五如果你 |
[13:17] | between now and Friday… | 再被记上一笔的话… |
[13:18] | Why even go to the hearing if you’re already suspending me? | 都已经决定把我停职了 还去听证会干嘛 |
[13:20] | Maybe I don’t want to ride around | 也许是我不乐意和半吊子的替补 |
[13:21] | with a half-assed reliever for three months. | 合作跑三个月任务呢 |
[13:23] | Ever thought of that? | 想过这一点吗 |
[13:29] | Listen, chief did the right thing. | 听着 队长做得对 |
[13:31] | Gave him some time to cool off. | 给他点时间去冷静 |
[13:36] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[13:50] | We should eat, huh? | 我们该吃饭了吧 |
[13:52] | Make a sandwich. | 自己做个三明治吃 |
[13:58] | So Casey’s out for how long? | 凯西会离队多久 |
[14:02] | Chief knows that, not me. | 队长的命令 问队长去 |
[14:04] | I got a suspension hearing to prepare for. | 我还要准备听证会 |
[14:07] | Send Dawson in, if you see her. | 谁看见道森就让她来找我 |
[14:13] | You know, I feel like we’re sitting around | 我觉得我们干坐在这里 |
[14:14] | like a bunch of pussies | 就像一群软弱的娘们 |
[14:15] | while we let Voight push our boy around. | 眼睁睁看着博伊特欺负我们的人 |
[14:16] | Why can’t we take the ball game to him? | 我们干嘛不反抗他 扭转下局面呢 |
[14:18] | I got a wife and four kids | 我家里有老婆还有四个孩子 |
[14:20] | who don’t need their dad fired or locked up. | 他们可不想看到我被炒或者被关进去 |
[14:22] | How ’bout you, Mills? | 你呢 米尔斯 |
[14:23] | Why aren’t you asking me? | 怎么不问问我啊 |
[14:25] | Because I’m not talking about toilet papering | 我又不是要去博伊特家 |
[14:26] | in Voight’s house, O. | 帮他换厕纸 老奥 |
[14:29] | How ’bout it, Mills? | 怎样 米尔斯 |
[14:31] | – I’m down. – Okay. | -我入伙 -很好 |
[14:32] | The both of you, shut up. | 你们俩都给我住嘴 |
[14:33] | Nobody’s gonna do nothin’. | 谁都不能轻举妄动 |
[14:35] | – So we just sit by? – Then go! | -那我们就这么干坐着吗 -那你去吧 |
[14:36] | Put on a ski mask and take on a dirty cop, | 戴上滑雪面罩跟那个黑警干一架 |
[14:39] | and see how far that gets you. | 看看你最后能落个什么下场 |
[15:01] | – What’s the latest? – Nothing yet. | -有最新消息吗 -暂时没有 |
[15:05] | What are you say– | 这是什么意思 |
[15:06] | What, we’re still at zero? Score one? | 依然一无所获 还是小有进展了 |
[15:08] | What do you mean “Nothing”? | “暂时没有”是怎么个意思 |
[15:08] | I’ve been doing plenty. | 我已经做了很多事啦 |
[15:11] | But if you’re asking if I have anything conclusive | 但如果你问我目前找到确凿证据没 |
[15:12] | at this moment, the answer’s no. | 答案只能是暂时没有 |
[15:14] | Well, what have you been doing, Antonio? I would love to know. | 我倒想听听你都干嘛了 安东尼奥 |
[15:17] | Because this whole thing is unraveling for Casey. | 这事已经快让凯西崩溃了 |
[15:20] | Voight’s put the word out on the street–we know that. | 我们知道博伊特在黑道上放话了 |
[15:23] | So we’re looking for someone to wear a wire. | 得找个线人装窃听器帮我们录音 |
[15:26] | Yesterday, we busted a kid for possession. | 昨天我们抓到一个私藏毒品的小子 |
[15:28] | He’s in a gang with ties to Voight. | 他所在的团伙就和博伊特有关系 |
[15:29] | I offered him a deal if he’d flip. | 我承诺如果他肯和我们合作就保他没事 |
[15:31] | Had him this close, but he wouldn’t go. | 眼看就要成了 最后他又不肯去了 |
[15:34] | So offer him something else. | 那再给他点别的好处 |
[15:37] | It don’t work like that. | 那不合规矩 |
[15:39] | As long as Casey doesn’t take the bait, | 只要凯西别掉进博伊特下的圈套 |
[15:40] | this thing’s gonna play out the way we want. | 这事的结局肯定能令人满意 |
[15:44] | So sit tight. | 耐心等着吧 |
[15:45] | Have a little faith in your brother. | 对你老哥有点信心嘛 |
[15:51] | Why don’t we just leave? | 我们离开这里不就好了 |
[15:53] | We both have vacation time built up. | 我们俩都攒了不少假了 |
[15:55] | We could even go longer. | 还能多离开一段时间 |
[15:56] | I’m sure they would give you a leave of absence. | 他们肯定会准你的假的 |
[15:57] | When we get back– | 可回来之后呢 |
[15:59] | Voight will have forgotten all about it? | 博伊特就能把这茬忘了吗 |
[16:00] | We go where he can’t find us, | 我们去一个他找不到地方 |
[16:01] | and we give the cops enough time to bust him. | 给警察足够的时间去抓他 |
[16:05] | Come on, baby. | 拜托了 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s regroup. | 咱们离开这儿吧 去调整一下心情 |
[16:15] | Just… | 你就… |
[16:20] | – Matthew Casey? – Yeah. | -你是马修·凯西吗 -没错 |
[16:23] | We have a warrant to search your home. | 我们持有搜查令 是来搜查你屋子的 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | We got a tip says you’re in possession of cocaine. | 我们得到消息称你持有可卡因 |
[16:29] | Either we can search your house, | 要么我们搜查你的屋子 |
[16:30] | or you can produce the cocaine, | 要么你主动上交可卡因 |
[16:31] | and your cooperation will be taken into consideration. | 自首情节将会被纳入减刑考虑范围 |
[16:34] | It’s Voight. Detective Voight– | 是博伊特 博伊特警探 |
[16:36] | He put you up to this? | 是他让你来的吧 |
[16:38] | No. I don’t know any Voight. | 不 我不认识叫博伊特的人 |
[16:41] | I just know we’re coming in. | 我只知道我们得进去 |
[16:50] | The warrant allows us to search the entire house, | 搜查令允许我们搜查整个房屋 |
[16:52] | and you’re allowed, by law, | 按照法律 如果合作的话 |
[16:53] | to stay in the house if you remain cooperative. | 你们也可以留在屋内 |
[16:56] | I’m a firefighter, Station 51. | 我是消防员 51号消防队的 |
[16:58] | My fiancee is a doctor at Lakeshore. | 我的未婚妻是湖滨医院的医生 |
[17:00] | Do we really look like cocaine users to you? | 我们看起来像吸食可卡因的人吗 |
[17:04] | If you could please both go wait in the front room. | 请你们去客厅等候 |
[17:11] | Now. | 就现在 |
[17:13] | Antonio Dawson. He’s a detective in vice. | 安东尼奥·道森 他是扫黄组的警探 |
[17:16] | He’ll tell you we’re being harassed by this cop. | 他可以证明我们一直在被那个警察骚扰 |
[17:20] | I have Antonio’s number on my cell. | 我手机里有安东尼奥的号码 |
[17:21] | Will you please just take a second | 能请你们花上一点时间 |
[17:23] | and talk to him? | 先问问他吗 |
[17:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, this is officer Madden. | 你好 我是麦登警官 |
[17:45] | We have a search warrant for… | 我们持有搜查令 是来… |
[17:47] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事的 宝贝儿 |
[17:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[17:57] | He says they’re clean. | 他说他们是清白的 |
[18:01] | If I ever have to come back here again, | 如果我还得再来 |
[18:03] | no favor is gonna get you out of it. | 那时 你找谁帮忙都没用 |
[18:17] | It was under the table. | 这包东西在桌子下面 |
[18:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[18:27] | That’s 15 years right there. | 这数量能判15年了 |
[18:28] | Call Antonio back. | 给安东尼奥打电话 |
[18:30] | – Flush it down the toilet. – Baby– | -把它拿到厕所里冲掉 -宝贝… |
[18:31] | Flush it down the toilet! | 快拿去冲掉 |
[18:49] | Matt! | 马特 |
[19:12] | You just committed a couple felonies. | 你刚才已经犯下几项重罪了 |
[19:14] | I’m ready to commit a few more. | 我不介意再多犯几项 |
[19:16] | Because I’m telling you, it ends now, | 我警告你 别再跟我耍手段 |
[19:19] | or you’re the one that’s gonna disappear. | 要不然我就干掉你 |
[19:31] | I can respect that. | 我同意 |
[19:51] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[19:53] | Use it. | 用这把枪 |
[19:58] | You retract that statement against my son… | 撤销对我儿子的指控 |
[20:04] | or you pull that trigger. | 要不就开枪打死我 |
[20:08] | Because that’s the only thing that’s gonna stop me. | 只有这样才能阻止我 |
[20:50] | Muffled heart sounds. | 心音低沉 |
[20:52] | It was clearly Beck’s triad. | 显然就是贝克氏三征 |
[20:53] | She had a sternal fracture, | 她一处胸骨骨折 |
[20:55] | a large hemopericardium and mediastinal hemorrhage, | 严重的心包积血 纵膈腔出血 |
[20:57] | all of which indicate that | 所有症状表明 |
[20:58] | a pericardiocentesis is obviously– | 很显然要做心包穿刺术 |
[20:59] | You’re already talking too much. | 你说得太多了 |
[21:01] | The question was what did you see? | 我问的是你看到了什么 |
[21:05] | Uh, I saw a young girl in danger of dying, | 我看到一个小姑娘有死亡危险 |
[21:08] | and so I felt it was necessary– | 所以我觉得需要… |
[21:09] | Feelings–no feelings. Thoughts. Convictions. | 不能说感觉 说想法 深信 |
[21:13] | Fine. I thought that– | 好的 我认为 |
[21:17] | I knew that I had to do something immediately, | 我确定得立刻采取行动 |
[21:21] | – and that something was– – Just answer the question posed to you. | -还有… -问什么 答什么 |
[21:25] | Don’t elaborate. And smile. | 不要说其他的 要面带微笑 |
[21:30] | – Go ahead. – What? | -做个看看 -什么 |
[21:33] | Smile. Let me see it. | 微笑 笑给我看 |
[21:35] | Oh, Mouch, come one. | 穆奇 拜托 |
[21:35] | – Let me see it. – I can smile. | -笑给我看 -我知道怎么笑 |
[21:37] | Come on. Contrite, not smug. | 要悔悟的笑 不是得意洋洋的笑 |
[21:40] | Welcoming and innocent. | 热情且显得无辜 |
[21:49] | We’re gonna work on that. | 这个还要多练 |
[21:55] | I’m hitting the rack, boys. | 我得去休息一下 各位 |
[21:56] | Yeah. ‘Cause you’re getting buried. | 是啊 你输惨了 |
[22:03] | No, all good. | 没事的 |
[22:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:06] | That’s an “I’m with the program” kind of walk. | 那是”我有主意了”的走姿 |
[22:23] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:25] | Voight had me spun out. | 博伊特想让我失控 |
[22:27] | I let it get to me. | 我上当了 |
[22:30] | Won’t let it again. | 我不会再那么做了 |
[22:33] | I need to work. | 我要回来工作 |
[22:34] | I’m willing to trust the system. | 我愿意相信司法体系 |
[22:39] | So I’d like to resume my duties, chief. | 我想回到岗位上 队长 |
[22:51] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[23:02] | Yeah, there he is, huh? | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[23:04] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了好了… |
[23:06] | Don’t turn it into a Greek wedding. | 别弄得跟希腊婚礼一样 |
[23:08] | Come on, everybody, normal day. | 好了各位 没啥好看的 |
[23:10] | Everybody go about your business. | 都忙自己的事去 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. | 走走走 |
[23:19] | Truck 81, Engine 51. | 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[23:21] | Squad three, Ambulance 61. | 第三分队 61号救护车 |
[23:23] | Building fire. Indiana and 28th place. | 大楼火灾 印第安纳道和第28街交界 |
[24:00] | Hey, chief. Dumpster fire. Nobody called it in. | 队长 垃圾箱着火 没人报警 |
[24:03] | Flames went up the service elevator shaft, | 火势沿着货梯通风井向上蔓延 |
[24:04] | spread out on the fifth. | 在五楼蔓延开 |
[24:06] | Find me the super. I need occupancy numbers. | 找到大楼管理员 我要住户人数 |
[24:08] | What about the main elevator? | 主电梯怎么样 |
[24:09] | He’s just cleared it. He’s coming out with a few more tenants. | 他刚带一些住户安全撤离了 |
[24:20] | Five more ambos, and Chief Hatcher’s on the way. | 五辆救护车正赶来 海切尔队长也在路上 |
[24:22] | We’re gonna need ’em. | 我们会需要他们的 |
[24:23] | Anticipate at least five reds in there. | 估计里面至少有五名危重伤员 |
[24:25] | We can’t wait for Hatcher with this many non-responsives. | 这么多伤者 等不到海切尔来了 |
[24:26] | We’ve gotta set up triage. | 我们得开始伤情分类 |
[24:28] | Do it. You’re in charge here. | 做吧 这里你来负责 |
[24:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:35] | This is Ambulance 61. Give me an EMS plan one. | 61号救护车呼叫 请求一号急救计划 |
[24:38] | – Hey, chief. – She’ll be fine. | -队长 -她能搞定 |
[24:40] | I know. But where are all the people? | 我知道 但是其他住户呢 |
[24:42] | No one’s coming out of the other side of the building. | 没有人从大楼另一边出来 |
[24:45] | Squad three, check out the west side fire stairwell. | 第三分队 检查楼西边消防楼梯井 |
[24:47] | Already on three. Must be a blockage. | 正在三楼 大部分楼梯被堵死 |
[24:50] | Capp and Hadley have the east. | 卡普和哈德利在东边楼梯 |
[24:51] | I’m sending you Casey, Cruz, and Mills. | 我让凯西 克鲁兹和米尔斯去帮你 |
[24:53] | We need to check out those upper floors. | 我们得检查高层 |
[24:55] | On it. | 明白 |
[24:59] | You’re kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:02] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -还好吧 -是的 |
[25:05] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I’m clearing a path. | 收到 我在清理通道 |
[25:14] | Hey, is there anybody back there? | 有没有人在里面 |
[25:17] | They can’t breathe. | 他们没法呼吸 |
[25:19] | It’s pitch black in there. There’s people in the hall. | 里面漆黑一团 大厅还有人 |
[25:23] | If you’re mobile, keep walking. | 能行动的人 往前走 |
[25:26] | Slow and steady. There’s paramedics waiting. | 慢点 稳点 楼下有医护人员 |
[25:30] | Hey, I’ll take this. | 这里我来就行了 |
[25:32] | – I’m going up further. – Okay. | -那我上楼 -好的 |
[25:52] | Got at least four reds heading to triage. | 至少有四名危重伤员要进行伤情分类 |
[25:57] | All right, we got another red. | 这又有个危重伤员 |
[25:58] | – Shay, this one’s yours. – Yeah, got it. | -夏伊 这个归你 -好的 |
[26:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:08] | There’s three more up on six. | 六楼还有三名 |
[26:09] | – Any burns? – Not on six. | -有烧伤的吗 -六楼没有 |
[26:11] | But Casey, Cruz, and Mills went higher. | 不过凯西 克鲁兹和米尔斯在更高层 |
[26:13] | All right. | 知道了 |
[26:14] | Capp, Hadley, meet us in the west stairwell. | 卡普 哈德利 西楼梯井见 |
[26:16] | – Copy. – You’re going in there? | -收到 -你也要上阵吗 |
[26:20] | You need to get back behind the lines. | 你需要退到警戒线后 |
[26:21] | Mouch, get this kid safe. | 穆奇 把孩子带到安全地方 |
[26:23] | Come here, pal. | 过来 兄弟 |
[26:26] | You’ve gotta get that tube down her throat. | 你得把那管子插进她喉咙 |
[26:28] | I can’t. There’s too much swelling. | 我办不到 喉头水肿的严重 |
[26:29] | – Then cric her. – I’ve never done it. | -给她做气管插管 -我从没做过 |
[26:33] | Dawson, you’ve gotta cric this woman, | 道森 你必须给她做气管插管 |
[26:34] | or she’s a goner. | 否则会有生命危险 |
[26:43] | All right, hand me a scalpel. | 给我手术刀 |
[26:48] | – Who’s the lead here? – You’re looking at her. | -这里谁负责 -就在你眼前 |
[26:52] | You may as well keep looking over my shoulder, | 你索性在这监视我好了 |
[26:53] | ’cause this is definitely gonna be an infraction. | 因为这肯定是违规行为 |
[27:00] | Hand me a size five tube. | 给我五号管 |
[27:08] | Bag. | 气囊 |
[27:17] | All right, bag her. | 好了 给她输气 |
[27:22] | Lungs are good. | 肺部没有问题 |
[27:23] | Get me the fastest driver we’ve got. | 给我派辆最快的救护车 |
[27:24] | Next available ambulance, now! | 调一辆救护车过来 立刻 |
[27:26] | Copy that. Car 816, | 收到 816号救护车 |
[27:28] | respond to triage. | 前往伤情分类站 |
[27:32] | Seven is clear. | 七楼检查完毕 |
[27:34] | Casey is on eight. | 凯西在八楼 |
[27:35] | I got it. I’m on my way up. | 明白 我上去看看 |
[27:45] | Fire department. Call out. | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[27:55] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[27:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:00] | Casey, retreat. Go back. You won’t make it. | 凯西 撤退 快回去 太危险了 |
[28:03] | Retreat. You won’t make it! | 撤退 太危险了 |
[28:05] | Go back to the apartment. | 回房间里去 |
[28:08] | Casey, go back! | 凯西 快回去 |
[28:11] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[28:15] | Casey plus two on eight. | 凯西还有另外两人在八楼 |
[28:17] | East corner unit. Move that ladder now! | 东边角落的房间 立刻派云梯过去接应 |
[28:21] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[28:24] | Not sure how long I can hold it back. | 我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[28:34] | Eight is a reach. | 云梯能够到八楼 |
[28:35] | Good choice. | 应该能行 |
[28:37] | Get that ladder as close as you can. | 尽可能让云梯靠近大楼 |
[28:38] | Hug the building if you have to, Capp. I’ll climb. | 必要的话紧贴大楼 卡普 我爬上去 |
[28:40] | I need a clear path to the east corner. | 我需要一条通往东边角落的通道 |
[28:45] | – What’s your name? – Curtis. | -你叫什么 -柯蒂斯 |
[28:47] | Okay, Curtis, you’re gonna put that on her. | 好的 柯蒂斯 给她戴上这个 |
[28:50] | Make sure it’s tight around her face. | 要让面罩紧贴她脸部 |
[28:55] | Good. Now I want you to open the window. | 好的 现在我需要你去开窗 |
[28:59] | We ain’t gonna make it. | 我们逃不出去的 |
[29:00] | Open it! | 快开窗 |
[29:11] | We’re gonna have three coming down from eight. | 我们这有三个人要从八楼下来 |
[29:13] | I need two ambulance crews ready at the base of Truck 81. | 需要两个救护小组在81号云梯车旁待命 |
[29:16] | Copy that. Truck 81, | 收到 81号云梯车 |
[29:17] | we’ll have two ambos… | 我们会派两辆救护车 |
[29:24] | We’re coming for you, Casey. | 我们来救你了 凯西 |
[29:25] | Better make it fast. It’s getting hot in here. | 最好快一点 这里越来越热了 |
[29:28] | All right, tell ’em to stand in three, two…one. | 好的 让他们站起来 三 二 一 |
[29:32] | All right, Curtis, | 好了 柯蒂斯 |
[29:33] | get your mom up. | 把你妈扶起来 |
[29:35] | Come on, you go first. | 快点 你先走 |
[29:39] | Okay. Come on out. | 好的 快点出来 |
[29:41] | Turn around. | 转个身 |
[29:52] | Capp, take her. | 卡普 她交给你了 |
[29:54] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[29:56] | All right. Here. Slow step backwards. | 过来 慢慢地倒退 |
[30:01] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[30:02] | Not until he’s out. | 等他先出去 |
[30:14] | – All right, your turn. – No way. | -好了 轮到你了 -不行 |
[30:16] | Not until you’re out of range. | 等你先撤离再说 |
[30:17] | Not moving. Let go now! | 我不会走的 你现在就过来 |
[30:20] | All right, here I come. | 好吧 我过来了 |
[30:21] | All right, hang on, keep your head down. | 别动 把头低下 |
[30:36] | Can’t — can’t get up. | 上…上不来 |
[30:41] | Swing! | 荡上来 |
[30:45] | Grab my — grab my arm. | 抓住我…抓住我的胳膊 |
[30:50] | Swing! | 荡上来 |
[30:57] | Come on. I got you. | 加油 我抓住你了 |
[31:12] | -Good job, Capp. – Thanks, chief. | -干得好 卡普 -谢谢你 队长 |
[31:14] | Hadley. Good job. | 哈德利 干得不错 |
[31:17] | Chief. | 队长 |
[31:25] | That was pretty close, huh? | 真是千钧一发啊 |
[31:27] | Plenty of time. | 有的是时间呢 |
[31:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:33] | Listen, if you see Hallie at the hospital, | 听着 要是你在医院里看见海莉 |
[31:36] | don’t tell her about this. | 别把这事告诉她 |
[31:37] | Okay? Given her enough to worry about lately. | 行吗 她最近的烦心事够多了 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:42] | Chief says you should hit it | 队长说你得快点动身 |
[31:43] | so you can make it to your hearing. | 否则就赶不上听证会了 |
[31:46] | Who’s gonna cover? | 谁来接替我 |
[31:47] | EMT certified. Good luck. | 我可是认证过的救护员 祝你好运 |
[31:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[31:57] | Take care of your mom, okay? | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[32:05] | Are you Casey? | 你是凯西吗 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:17] | You’re the one got the problem with detective Voight, right? | 你就是和博伊特警探对着干的人 是吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[32:27] | Man, I can help you out. | 我能帮你摆脱困境 |
[32:37] | Curtis is gonna do it. | 柯蒂斯会帮我们 |
[32:38] | – When? Where? – Now. | -时间地点呢 -立刻 |
[32:40] | He already put in a call to Voight for a meet. | 他已经给博伊特打电话约了见面 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna prep him while my techs wire him up. | 技术人员给他装窃听器时我会帮他准备 |
[32:44] | Then we’re good to go. | 然后我们就可以行动了 |
[32:46] | Now, we got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[32:47] | There’s about a dozen things that can flush it down the drain, | 很多事情都可能导致行动失败 |
[32:49] | so don’t say anything to anyone. | 所以不要和任何人提起 |
[32:51] | Don’t even mention his name out loud, | 连他的名字都不要声张 |
[32:52] | ’cause Voight’s got ears all over this city. | 博伊特的线人到处都是 |
[32:54] | I’ll let you know once it goes down. | 事情搞定后我会通知你们 |
[32:56] | I want to be there. | 我也要去现场 |
[33:05] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[33:13] | The charges you face, Miss Dawson, | 道森小姐 你所面临的指控 |
[33:15] | are both very serious and very troubling. | 是非常严重 非常让人忧心的 |
[33:17] | We disagree wholeheartedly, sir. | 先生 我们强烈反对 |
[33:19] | Miss Dawson chose to perform a procedure | 道森小姐采取的救治方法 |
[33:22] | that was clearly outside of her jurisdiction, | 很明显超越了她的职权范围 |
[33:24] | and that could have mortally injured | 因此可能对她救治的病人 |
[33:26] | the patient in her care. | 造成致命的损伤 |
[33:29] | To refresh my memory, could you please read | 我可能记得不太清楚 能请您 |
[33:32] | the full charges out loud? | 大声读一遍所有的指控吗 |
[33:34] | I believe we have that right. | 我想我们拥有这项权利 |
[33:37] | Gabriela Dawson is charged | 加布里埃拉·道森被指控 |
[33:39] | with willful neglect of protocol, | 故意不遵守程序 |
[33:40] | and of practicing a medical procedure | 在未经过培训以及认证的情况下 |
[33:42] | that she was neither trained nor cert– | 自行采取医护措施救治病人… |
[33:44] | No, I have been trained in that procedure, | 不 我接受过所用方法的培训 |
[33:46] | and I knew exactly what I was doing, | 明确知道我在做什么 |
[33:47] | and how much time we didn’t have. | 也很清楚当时我们事出紧急 |
[33:49] | I’m also currently taking pre-med classes, | 而且最近我在上医学预科课程 |
[33:51] | where I’ve re-studied every procedure– | 每个方法步骤我都重新学了一遍 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:53] | And I am studying for my pilot’s license, Miss Dawson. | 我还在考飞行员执照呢 道森小姐 |
[33:56] | But that does not mean I can land a 747 in a blizzard. | 但不是说我可以在暴风雪中降落波音747 |
[33:59] | But you’d sure as hell try if you were about to crash. | 但要是飞机快坠毁了的话你肯定会尝试的 |
[34:01] | You are lucky that girl is alive, | 你很走运 那个小女孩还活着 |
[34:03] | or there would be criminal charges pending against you. | 否则会对你提出刑事起诉的 |
[34:05] | If saving a kid’s life is now a criminal offense, | 如果救人一命也是刑事犯罪的话 |
[34:08] | then maybe it’s your damn protocol that’s out of whack, | 那可能就是所谓的程序有问题 |
[34:10] | and the wrong people are making the rules. | 制定规则的人也不见得对到哪里去 |
[34:18] | Ten-minute break? | 休息十分钟 |
[34:20] | Five. | 五分钟 |
[34:23] | You didn’t even remember the charges. | 你竟然不记得指控罪名是什么 |
[34:24] | – I was stalling for time. – What? Why? | -我是在拖延时间 -什么 为什么 |
[34:30] | We’re ready. | 时间到了 |
[34:35] | Hey, Madeline. | 你好 玛德琳 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. Are we too late? | 很抱歉 是不是为时已晚 |
[34:38] | Uh, please enter into the record | 请将2号 3号 |
[34:40] | witnesses number two, three, and four. | 和4号证人记录入案 |
[34:48] | There’s a reason sky divers pack two parachutes. | 未雨绸缪 有备无患 |
[35:13] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[35:28] | What’s happening, young blood? | 怎么了 年轻人 |
[35:30] | What’s up with you, V? | 你好 V |
[35:33] | Deshawn said there’s money to be made on the firefighter. | 德肖恩说有个消防员身上有钱赚 |
[35:35] | I want his deal. | 我想接这个活儿 |
[35:37] | He tell you who it is? | 他告诉你是谁了吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah, but I wasn’t really paying attention | 说了 但是一开始我没留意 |
[35:40] | till he said something about the money. | 直到他提到有钱拿 |
[35:43] | His name is Casey. | 名字是凯西 |
[35:46] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[35:48] | Depends on services rendered. | 这要看任务完成情况了 |
[35:50] | Well, Deshawn said his boys got 5 for jumping him. | 德肖恩说他手下踢了几脚就拿到了五百 |
[35:54] | I figure I could do a lot worse for a grand. | 我觉得给我一千的话我就可以来点狠的 |
[35:56] | Brother, you stop him for good, I’ll give you 2. | 兄弟 你要是能除掉他 我给你两千 |
[35:59] | We got it? Move it in. | 录下来了吗 行动 |
[36:05] | They ain’t here for me, bro. | 他们可不是冲我来的 兄弟 |
[36:10] | – Let’s see your hands! – Don’t move! | -举起手来 -不准动 |
[36:11] | Come on, get ’em up! | 快点 抓起来 |
[36:14] | Yeah, look at me. | 对 是冲我来的 |
[36:21] | I got him, I got him. | 抓住他了 抓住了 |
[36:30] | Enjoy it while you can. | 及时行乐吧 |
[36:33] | This is entrapment. | 这是诱捕 |
[36:36] | You’re cooked, young brother. | 你栽了 兄弟 |
[36:44] | Get in. | 进去 |
[36:49] | Got it. Oh, that’s great. | 知道了 太好了 |
[36:52] | That’s great to hear. | 真好 |
[36:55] | Yeah, okay. See you at the shindig. Bye. | 好 庆祝会见 拜拜 |
[36:57] | That was Mouch. Dawson got a three-shift suspension, | 穆奇的电话 道森停职三个轮班 |
[37:00] | but we’ll be throwing her a suspension party tomorrow tonight. | 但是我们明天晚上会为她开一个停职派对 |
[37:03] | So how much money does she lose, | 那她损失了多少钱 |
[37:04] | like, 2 grand? | 两千块? |
[37:05] | A little bit more. | 还多一点 |
[37:06] | But if we all chip in 20 bucks, | 但是我们一人拿出二十块的话 |
[37:07] | we might be able to put a dent in it. | 或许可以有点帮助 |
[37:09] | Or… | 或者… |
[37:19] | It’s got that signature wildstyle of his, | 这签名的风格十分狂野 |
[37:21] | and it has this lovely unfinished quality to it. | 而且还有种未完成之美 |
[37:24] | He almost fell to his death while finishing the “O.” | 画最后一个O的时候他差点掉下来摔死 |
[37:28] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[37:30] | Can you hold on one second? Thanks, pal. Hello? | 请稍等一下 谢谢 喂 |
[37:34] | Hey, Serge, how are you? Listen, | 你好啊 塞奇 最近怎么样 |
[37:36] | I’m gonna have to give you a call back. | 我等会儿再打给你 |
[37:37] | I’m on the other line with a different buyer. | 正和另一位买家通电话呢 |
[37:39] | But if he starts dragging his feet, | 但如果他再拖拖拉拉 |
[37:41] | It’s all yours, buddy. | 这幅画就是你的了 |
[37:43] | All right. Thanks, pal. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[37:45] | Hello? All right, 2,000. | 你好 是的 两千块 |
[37:50] | 1,500? | 一千五呢 |
[37:52] | You gonna slap me in the face like that? | 你这不是让我难堪吗 |
[37:54] | You’re gonna slap me in the face with 1,000? | 你就只出一千块 |
[37:55] | You– | 你… |
[37:57] | I’ll take it. | 成交 |
[38:01] | – What’s this? – Just drink it. | -这是什么酒 -只管喝吧 |
[38:06] | Congrats to Dawson. Could have been worse. | 恭喜你道森 结果可能会更糟 |
[38:09] | – Thank you. Cheers. – Cheers. | -谢谢 干杯 -干杯 |
[38:15] | Shiver me timbers. | 爽歪歪啦 |
[38:21] | Thank you so much for your help, mouch. | 穆奇 谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:22] | You really pulled it out. | 你真的太出色了 |
[38:24] | You weren’t…worried about me, were you? | 你没…怀疑过我的能力 对吧 |
[38:28] | Oh no. Never. | 从来没有 |
[38:33] | Thomas Kinkade? | 托马思·金凯德 |
[38:35] | Okay, I get that. | 那个我懂 |
[38:36] | You know, you look at his paintings– | 当你看着他的画… |
[38:37] | God rest his soul– | 愿他安息 |
[38:39] | But yeah, that’s art. That’s worth money. | 他的画是艺术 值钱我也认了 |
[38:42] | But this? | 但这玩意儿 |
[38:44] | The scourge of a civilized society, man. | 赤裸裸的祸害社会文明啊 |
[38:48] | Chain o’ Lakes, guys. Chain o’ Lakes. | 湖链区啊湖链区 |
[38:50] | That’s where you’ll find me. | 它是我最后的归宿 |
[38:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:54] | Okay, great. We’ll bring it right out. | 好的 棒极了 我们马上送到门外 |
[38:58] | It’s the buyer. He’s here. | 买家打来的 他到了 |
[39:01] | – Grab an end. – I’m not touching it. | -过来搭把手 -我才不会碰它 |
[39:05] | Chain o’ lakes. | 还真是湖链区人的范儿 |
[39:07] | – Hey, guys, I’ll help you. – Hey, thanks, Dawson. | -我来帮你们 -谢谢你道森 |
[39:17] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不会过问 |
[39:18] | I didn’t see it. I didn’t see it. | 我什么都没看见 什么都没看见 |
[39:20] | I’d have thrown the book at you. | 要是我肯定不会罚你这么轻 |
[39:27] | I heard about voight. | 我听说了博伊特的事情 |
[39:29] | He got it worse than me, huh? | 他的结局比我更惨 |
[39:30] | Rear view mirror, baby. Rear view mirror. | 多行不义必自毙啊 |
[39:34] | Well, then, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你算是来对地方了 |
[39:35] | You can see my friend Peter Mills at the bar over there. | 去找我的朋友彼得·米尔斯吧 在吧台那儿 |
[39:38] | Oh, yeah, you did an okay job. | 你干得还算凑合 |
[39:40] | Oh, thanks. What a ball-breaker, huh? | 谢谢 你还真能打击人 |
[39:42] | You can handle it. | 你抗击打能力强嘛 |
[39:44] | – Any chance Voight beats this? – No shot. | -博伊特这次有可能脱罪吗 -门都没有 |
[39:46] | Speaking of shots, where are they? | 说到酒[音同shot] 它们在哪儿 |
[39:49] | Over there. | 那边 |
[39:53] | Where’s Hallie? | 海莉呢 |
[39:54] | Meeting me here. | 她来这里跟我碰面 |
[39:57] | – I’m really happy for you. – You too. | -我真为你高兴 -我也是 |
[40:03] | Hey…Come here. | 过来 |
[40:07] | I am glad it is over. | 我很高兴 一切都结束了 |
[40:10] | It is. Thanks for everything, chief. | 是的 谢谢你为我做的所有事 队长 |
[40:16] | Are you…drunk…chief? | 队长…你…喝醉了吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, a little. | 有点 |
[40:22] | I’ll be joining you momentarily. | 我也要一醉方休 等我 |
[40:23] | Good. Glad to hear it. | 很好 很高兴听你这样说 |
[40:27] | – Just ask him. – You. | -问问他嘛 -你去问 |
[40:28] | He’ll think I’m sniffing around. | 他会觉得我在打探消息 |
[40:30] | How do you think I’m gonna come across? | 换我去问一样是像图谋不轨 |
[40:32] | – Here he comes. – He thinks I’m a curmudgeon. | -他过来了 -他觉得我存心不良 |
[40:33] | Would you just do it for me? | 就当是帮我个忙 |
[40:36] | Peter Mills. | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[40:37] | – Hey. Lieutenant. – What’s up? | -你好 副队 -好啊 |
[40:40] | Great party. Thank you for hosting it. | 很棒的聚会 多谢你的款待 |
[40:42] | Yeah, no sweat. | 小事一桩 |
[40:43] | And it’s a really cool space. | 这里的环境也很好 |
[40:45] | And what kind of food do you guys serve? | 你们平时供应哪类食物 |
[40:48] | Well, it‘s a diner, so diner food. | 这是家小餐馆 就是些餐馆的食物 |
[40:53] | Is your sister Elise here tonight? | 你妹妹伊莉丝今晚在这里么 |
[40:58] | No, she’s out with some friends. | 不在 她和朋友们出去了 |
[41:00] | All right. | 知道了 |
[41:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:22] | Oh, Hallie’s here. | 海莉来了 |
[41:29] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[41:31] | We’re all right now. | 我们现在没事了 |
[41:36] | We’re all right. | 我们没事了 |