时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We have an active chemical spill. | 这是活性化学品泄漏 |
[00:03] | Suit up for rescue. | 整装营救 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Chicago Fire”… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I don’t want us going down the same road | 我可不想和之前一样 |
[00:08] | we did last time, not talking to each other for a month. | 冷战一个月 |
[00:11] | You’re too important to me for that. | 你比这事重要多了 |
[00:12] | I feel the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:13] | You know, I found this contract | 我发现这张合约 在那场关于 |
[00:14] | that we both signed after we got in that argument. | 去哪过圣诞的争吵后我们一起签的 |
[00:16] | Let’s always keep the fighting clean | 我们一直保持文明争吵 |
[00:18] | and the sex dirty. | 大胆性爱 |
[00:21] | I could always just tell that there was | 我也一直都感觉得到 |
[00:22] | something that wasn’t being told to me. | 他们有事瞒着我 |
[00:24] | Do you really not care if it all comes out? | 一旦别人知道了 你真的不会在乎吗 |
[00:27] | Pete is gonna keep digging until he finds out. | 无论如何 皮特都会想办法刨根问底的 |
[00:29] | You care about Mills like I think you do? | 如果你真的跟我想的一样关心米尔斯 |
[00:31] | Drop it. | 那就别管了 |
[00:32] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[00:33] | – Victim’s underneath. – Oh, God, help me! | -车下还压着个人 -求求你们 救我 |
[00:35] | Hang on, Ma’am. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 女士 我们会救你出来的 |
[00:36] | She said you tried to kiss her, | 她说你想要吻她 |
[00:38] | that she was uncomfortable and tried to leave. | 但她觉得很别扭 想要离开 |
[00:40] | I.A.D. is pushing me to file a police report. | 内政事务司已经让我填了报案报告 |
[00:42] | For what? | 什么事 |
[00:43] | Look me in the eye. Tell me what I did. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 我干什么了 |
[00:45] | The I.G. has sustained Tara’s allegations. | 监察长维持了泰拉的指控 |
[00:47] | They’re kicking the case up to the State’s Attorney’s office. | 他们要把这案子上报给州检察官 |
[00:50] | Meaning what? | 这说明什么 |
[00:51] | Criminal charges. | 刑事指控 |
[01:03] | A promotion, huh? | 不错啊 都升职了 |
[01:05] | You need to stay away. | 离我远点 |
[01:06] | You get a promotion, | 你升职 |
[01:07] | and meanwhile, I could go to jail? | 我进监狱 一箭双雕是吧 |
[01:09] | Get away. | 滚 |
[01:09] | They’re talking about filing criminal charges. | 他们说会提出刑事指控 |
[01:13] | Why the hell are you doing this? | 你到底为什么要这么做 |
[01:14] | I didn’t do a damn thing to you. | 我他妈什么都没对你做过 |
[01:15] | – I said to stay away. – Are you okay, Ma’am? | -我说了离我远点 -你没事吧 小姐 |
[01:17] | – She’s fine. – Ma’am? | -她好得很 -小姐 |
[01:19] | We both know nothing happened that night. | 我们都知道那晚什么事都没发生 |
[01:21] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[01:35] | I have a request. | 有件事求你 |
[01:36] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么事 |
[01:40] | Jeez. | 啊呀 |
[01:43] | We don’t move from this spot for the entire day. | 我们一整天都别下床了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, and skip your shift? | 你打算翘班吗 |
[01:51] | I’ll just have the truck pick me up here | 要是有人报警 就让云梯车 |
[01:53] | if we get any calls. | 来这里接我 |
[01:56] | I don’t think these boxers | 我可不觉得你的平角短裤 |
[01:58] | are going to stand up against a fire. | 经得起火烧哦 |
[01:59] | I’ll just call out orders from this spot. | 那我就从床上发号施令 |
[02:02] | Cruz, grab a 2 1/2. | 克鲁兹 拿一根6.35厘米口径的水管 |
[02:04] | Mouch, put down the sandwich. | 穆奇 放下那块三明治 |
[02:15] | At 24 hours and 1 minute, I wanna be right back here. | 再过24小时零1分钟 马上回来 |
[02:21] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[02:39] | I’m happy for ’em. | 真为他们高兴 |
[02:41] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[02:44] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[02:46] | Without a doubt, yes. | 毫无疑问 当然 |
[02:50] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:57] | So, um, this might be a weird time, | 虽然现在说这个有些奇怪 |
[03:01] | but, um… | 但我… |
[03:03] | I was just thinking | 我在想我们现在 |
[03:05] | this whole two rent thing, it’s–it’s crazy. | 租两套房子 太浪费了 |
[03:08] | The two rent thing? | 租两套房子 |
[03:10] | I mean, you know, you’re basically | 我是说 反正你也基本 |
[03:11] | living with me already, and we don’t call each other | 来和我住了 我们也不会打电话 |
[03:14] | to say, “Hey, I mean, are you home yet?” | 问对方 “你到家了吗” |
[03:17] | So…How about I give you a key, | 所以 不如我给你把钥匙 |
[03:19] | we make it official, you move in? | 你搬进来 我们正式同居怎么样 |
[03:21] | I realize | 我知道 |
[03:23] | that was the complete opposite of being romantic. | 这么说一点都不浪漫 |
[03:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:26] | No, look, I know I’m really, really bad at this. | 我知道 我在这方面 非常不善言辞 |
[03:30] | I keep beating around the bush all the time. | 老是说话绕圈子 词不达意 |
[03:33] | Look, I love you. | 听着 我爱你 |
[03:37] | I think we should live together. | 我觉得我们该同居 |
[03:39] | – I’m… – Oh, God. | -我… -天呐 |
[03:41] | God, that was awful. | 天呐 说得太烂了 |
[03:43] | That was really awful. | 简直糟透了 |
[03:47] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 的确 |
[03:51] | Look, take the time that you need to think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[03:54] | Let me know. No pressure. | 然后回答我 别有压力 |
[03:59] | Hey! Peter Mills, hurry up! | 彼得·米尔斯 快过来 |
[04:00] | ’cause I gotta take your money | 等我料理完了克鲁兹 |
[04:02] | after I finish with Cruz here. | 就来赢你的钱 |
[04:04] | Okay, duty calls. | 好了 去忙工作了 |
[04:11] | What up, sunshine? | 怎么啦 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:18] | Building collapse, 800 South Carpenter Street. | 建筑物坍塌 南卡朋特街800号 |
[04:23] | He loves you. That’s great news, right? | 他爱你 这不是好消息吗 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:28] | Out with it. Come on. | 说呗 别支支吾吾的 |
[04:32] | I… | 我… |
[04:34] | I still haven’t come clean with him | 我还没对他坦白 |
[04:35] | about Boden and his mom. | 博登和他母亲的事 |
[04:36] | And it just– it feels | 就好像 这朵乌云 |
[04:38] | like this dark cloud hanging over us. | 一直缠着我们 挥之不去 |
[04:39] | Over you, you mean? | 你是指缠着你吧 |
[04:40] | – Well, to be fair, yes. – Okay. | -说实话 是的 -好了 |
[04:43] | So repeat after me. | 跟我念 |
[04:45] | – It’s not my business. – Shay. | -这不关我的事 -夏伊 |
[04:47] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[04:47] | That is between Boden and what’s her name. | 那是博登和那个谁之间的事 |
[04:50] | I just feel guilty is all I’m saying. | 我只是对我的话觉得内疚 |
[04:52] | A lie of omission is still a lie. | 隐瞒也算是欺骗 |
[04:54] | And if we’re gonna be getting this serious… | 而且如果我们要正式在一起的话… |
[05:17] | Chief. | 队长 |
[05:19] | All the schools are on spring break, big party. | 所有学校都在放春假 他们在开派对 |
[05:21] | We were here on a D&D when we saw | 有人匿名举报 我们赶到现场 |
[05:22] | the whole thing collapse, | 正好看到整间房子塌下来 |
[05:23] | One porch on top of another. | 一条楼梯过道坍塌 压在了另一条上 |
[05:25] | There’s at least a dozen trapped. | 至少十二人被埋 |
[05:26] | Just tell us where you need us, Chief. | 有什么我们能帮忙的尽管说 队长 |
[05:27] | We’ll get the surface victims first. | 我们先搜救埋得较浅的伤者 |
[05:29] | Set up cribbing columns. | 搭垛式支架 |
[05:31] | K-12, sawzalls to cut away the timber. | 用电锯切开木条 |
[05:34] | Battalion 25 to dispatch. | 请求派25队增援 |
[05:36] | We have a three-story deck collapse, multiple victims. | 这里三层楼板坍塌 有多名伤者 |
[05:40] | Give me an E.M.S. plan 2 | 请给我增派两辆救护车 |
[05:42] | and two extra truck companies for manpower. | 和两辆云梯车配备相应人手增援 |
[05:44] | – Copy that. – No! | -收到 -不 |
[05:46] | No, god! Oh, god. | 天呐 天呐 |
[05:48] | – Oh! – Ma’am? | -不要 -女士 |
[05:50] | Ma’am, stay back. Come back, come on. | 请退后 退后 来 |
[05:52] | No, let me go. Let me go! | 不 放开我 快放开我 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:55] | Look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[05:57] | We are gonna do everything in our power | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[05:58] | to help your friend, okay? | 救你朋友的 好吗 |
[06:00] | Paul. His name is Paul. He’s my fiance. | 保罗 他叫保罗 是我未婚夫 |
[06:02] | Tell me he’s not dead. | 告诉我他还活着 |
[06:03] | We were just talking. | 我们刚刚还在说话 |
[06:09] | Okay, Katie. | 这样 凯蒂 |
[06:11] | I need you to listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:12] | No. Please don’t say it. | 不 别说 |
[06:13] | Katie, he’s gone. He’s gone, he’s gone. | 凯蒂 他走了 过世了 |
[06:15] | Katie, you gotta stop. | 凯蒂 冷静下来 |
[06:16] | – You gotta stop. – No! | -你得冷静下来 -我不信 |
[06:18] | – Okay? – No! | -好吗 -不 |
[06:20] | You did nothing! | 你什么都没做 |
[06:23] | You did nothing! | 根本没去救他 |
[06:51] | I got one! | 找到一名生还者 |
[06:57] | I’m gonna die. | 我快死了 |
[06:59] | You are not gonna die, ma’am. | 你不会死的 女士 |
[07:01] | – You are not gonna die. – Watch that. | -绝对不会死 -小心点 |
[07:03] | – Yeah, I’ll get it. – You got it? | -放心 给我 -拿稳了吗 |
[07:04] | She’s got an impalement | 她胸部被刺穿 |
[07:05] | in her chest and lots of blood. | 大量失血 |
[07:07] | We gotta get her free enough to transport her | 我们得把她弄出来 |
[07:08] | and this piece of wood. | 连着木刺一起送去医院 |
[07:09] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[07:11] | Take slow breaths, okay? | 慢慢来 慢慢吸气 |
[07:12] | Slow breaths. Slow breaths, all right? | 慢慢来 慢慢来 好吗 |
[07:18] | Hey. We got one. | 找到一名生还者 |
[07:23] | We need some more hands! | 来几个人帮忙 |
[07:25] | I’m not gonna– I’m not gonna– | 我不行了…我不行了… |
[07:28] | I’m not gonna– | 我不能… |
[07:29] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:32] | – Valerie. – Valerie. | -瓦莱丽 -瓦莱丽 |
[07:33] | You’re gonna make it. | 你行的 |
[07:34] | You have to believe that, okay? | 相信自己 好吗 |
[07:36] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我了 |
[07:39] | You’re not telling me how bad it is. | 你甚至都不敢说情况有多糟 |
[07:47] | Okay, Valerie. Keep still. | 瓦莱丽 别动 |
[07:54] | All right, clear. | 好了 可以了 |
[07:55] | All right, let’s get her on the backboard! | 把她抬到矫正板上 |
[07:57] | Now! | 快 |
[08:08] | Heart rate’s dropping. | 心率在下降 |
[08:11] | She’s crashing, Shay! | 她快不行了 夏伊 |
[08:12] | 61 to Lakeshore, we’re coming in hot | 61号救护车呼叫湖滨医院 |
[08:13] | with a trauma victim, 20 years old, impalement injury, | 有紧急伤者 20岁 刺穿伤害 |
[08:16] | respirations are dropping. | 呼吸正在衰竭 |
[08:19] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[08:26] | I need a crash cart. | 我需要一架急救车 |
[08:27] | Call for respiratory and blood. | 需要呼吸机 做好输血准备 |
[08:28] | Let’s hang units of o-negative. | 准备O型阴性血 |
[08:38] | Let’s get X-ray and C.T. standing by. | X光和CT机待命 |
[08:41] | Push an EPI, now. | 现在注射肾上腺素 |
[08:51] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 |
[08:57] | We got a pulse! Let’s get her into trauma! | 有脉搏了 送去外伤科 |
[08:58] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[09:01] | Nice work, Dawson. | 做得好 道森 |
[09:18] | Could’ve been a hell of a lot worse. | 本来情况会更惨的 |
[09:20] | Two D.O.As, | 两个没撑到医院 |
[09:21] | and I bet we saved a dozen or more. | 我们可能救了十几个人吧 |
[09:23] | That right there is what it’s all about. | 这就是我们伟大的工作 |
[09:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛 |
[09:41] | I’m supposed to speak | 我得给卢克他们全班 |
[09:42] | to Luke’s class about fire safety. | 讲消防安全知识 |
[09:44] | So I’m gonna rig one side of the house | 所以我打算在房子一边 |
[09:47] | with flammable materials | 装易燃材料 |
[09:49] | and then the other side | 另一边 |
[09:50] | with flame-resistant type stuff. | 装防火材料 |
[09:52] | Then, I’m going | 然后 |
[09:53] | to demonstrate the difference. | 给他们看差别 |
[09:56] | Kids are gonna love it. | 小孩子会很喜欢的 |
[09:57] | Oh. What could possibly go wrong? | 话说会不会出错啊 |
[09:59] | Guys, guys, I have an announcement to make. | 大家注意 我有话要说 |
[10:01] | Please, I need everybody’s attention. | 都注意了啊 |
[10:03] | Today, I came across something so upsetting | 今天遇到件事让哥很不爽 |
[10:06] | that it literally shook me to the core. | 真把我震惊得目瞪口呆 |
[10:09] | I was in the laundry room. | 我刚在洗衣房 |
[10:10] | I was pulling my stuff from the washer to the dryer, | 正要把洗好的衣服放到烘干机里 |
[10:12] | and I discovered these left inside. | 然后我就在里边发现了这玩意儿 |
[10:16] | Oh! | 哎哟我去 |
[10:18] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[10:18] | I’ve been a Fruit of the Loom man since 1975. | 我75年就开始穿鲜果布衣了 |
[10:24] | 20 bucks to whoever finds the owner. | 谁找到失主我就给20块 |
[10:26] | Oh! Lieutenant. | 不是吧 副队 |
[10:29] | Hey, first, they ain’t mine. | 第一 这不是我的 |
[10:30] | Second, these don’t come down until the owner steps forward. | 第二 除非失主认领 否则别取下来 |
[10:33] | I can’t unsee this. Someone has to pay. | 我不能视而不见 某人得掏钱了 |
[10:37] | He who smelt it hath dealt it. | 谁发现谁负责 |
[10:40] | You’re nuts. | 你个混蛋 |
[10:40] | Those look like something that a Russian | 看起来像是某个俄国人 |
[10:42] | would wear on his wedding night. | 会在婚礼上穿的 |
[10:45] | They’re not mine, | 不是我的 |
[10:46] | but I will put my money on Capp. | 不过我打赌 是卡普的 |
[10:48] | Keep deflecting, Otis. That’s a good strategy. | 继续扯吧 奥蒂斯 你就会转移焦点 |
[10:52] | – Oh! – Whoa! | -哎呀妈 -我去 |
[11:05] | Maybe I’ll just let the kids wear the oxygen mask. | 我还是让孩子们戴戴氧气罩好了 |
[11:15] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[11:16] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:18] | Uh, I was wondering, | 我想问一下 |
[11:19] | um, do you guys allow kids in here | 你们介意让孩子在这 |
[11:21] | to take a picture on a truck or something? | 拍个照什么的吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah, of course we do. Where are the kids? | 当然不介意 孩子们呢 |
[11:25] | Oh. Um, I’m just checking. | 没 我只是先确认一下 |
[11:29] | Some other time. | 然后再安排 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:37] | You confronted her in a parking lot. | 你在停车场质问她了 |
[11:41] | I’m facing criminal charges. | 我面对的可是刑事指控 |
[11:44] | Damn right I confronted her. | 质问她可没什么不对 |
[11:45] | You are not helping yourself. | 你会害死自己的 |
[11:47] | Chief, I did nothing wrong. | 队长 我没做错 |
[11:48] | You did today. You strengthened her case. | 你今天的所为 只会增加她的可信度 |
[11:51] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在谁那边 |
[11:53] | I am trying to help you here. | 我只想帮你 |
[11:55] | Well, it doesn’t feel like it. | 我可没那感觉 |
[11:58] | I’ll handle this myself, thanks. | 我自己能搞定 谢了 |
[12:00] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:01] | You contact her again, | 你敢再联系她一次 |
[12:03] | you go within 100 feet of her, | 再靠近她方圆30米内 |
[12:04] | you will force me to take away your squad. | 就是逼我停你的职了 |
[12:08] | That’s your way of helping? | 这就是你说的帮忙 |
[12:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:25] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[12:27] | Taking bets on the red skivvies from the laundry. | 我们在拿洗衣房的男式红内裤打赌 |
[12:29] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[12:37] | My dad used to tell me, “You have a choice. | 我爸爸经常跟我说 “选择权在你 |
[12:39] | You can either choose to be in a bad mood…” | 要么就烦闷地生活” |
[12:41] | – Right. – “Or you can decide to be happy.” | -对 -“要么就快乐地生活” |
[12:44] | Where is this going? | 你到底想说什么 |
[12:48] | Uh, at first, I-I wasn’t sure about Mills, right? | 刚开始我不确定对米尔斯的感觉 是吧 |
[12:52] | Was he too young? Was I just rebounding? | 觉得他太年轻啊 我在被动回应啊 |
[12:54] | Did we move too fast? | 我们是不是发展太快了什么的 |
[12:56] | But then I realized, damn it, he’s good to me. | 但后来我意识到 该死 他很适合我 |
[13:01] | Be happy. | 快乐生活吧 |
[13:03] | So you love him ’cause you choose to? | 所以说 你是选择去爱他 |
[13:06] | No. | 不是 |
[13:08] | Because I do. | 因为我真的爱他 |
[13:11] | My little Dawson’s all growed up. | 我的小道森长大啦 |
[13:13] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:17] | What about the mom thing? | 那他妈妈的问题怎么办 |
[13:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:32] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[13:33] | Man down from unknown causes. | 一名男子因不明原因昏倒 |
[13:35] | Looks like it’s one of those days. | 看来又是忙碌的一天啊 |
[13:58] | Hey there, bud, how you doing? | 你好啊 兄弟 你怎么样 |
[14:02] | His pulse is fast. | 他的脉搏很快 |
[14:03] | Let’s sit him down and check his heart rate. Come on. | 躺下来测心率吧 来 |
[14:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Oh, here we go, bud. All right. | 躺一下 兄弟 好的 |
[14:13] | “Virgilio Ventura.” | “维吉利奥·文图拉” |
[14:16] | Welcome back, pal. | 哥们你醒了啊 |
[14:18] | You had a couple cocktails today? | 今天喝了几杯是吗 |
[14:19] | No, I think something a little heavier. | 不是 我觉得是效力更强的东西 |
[14:21] | What’s your flavor, virg? | 你喜欢什么口味的啊 小子 |
[14:23] | A little “H”? | “毒”字开头的吗 |
[14:26] | He’s clean. | 他不吸毒 |
[14:28] | What’s up with you, buddy? | 你怎么了 兄弟 |
[14:35] | His heart rate’s racing at 150. | 他的心率飙到了150 |
[14:37] | He’s in S.V.T. | 室上性心动过速 |
[14:38] | We’re gonna lose him if we don’t stabilize his rhythm. | 稳定不下来 他就没命了 |
[14:42] | Cardioverting at 100. | 准备复律到100 |
[14:43] | – Stand back. – Dawson, wait. | -后退 -道森 等一下 |
[14:46] | His ears. Look at his ears. | 他的耳朵 你看他耳朵 |
[14:49] | Look. | 看 |
[14:56] | Shay, he’s got an electrical burn. | 夏伊 电烧伤 |
[15:01] | His shoe’s missing. | 他的鞋不见了 |
[15:03] | It’s a third-degree burn. | 是三度烧伤 |
[15:06] | He’s got an exit wound. | 他有伤道出口 |
[15:16] | He was hit by lightning. | 他被闪电击中了 |
[15:18] | We can’t shock him. His heart’s had too much trauma. | 不能电击他 他的心脏已经遭受重创了 |
[15:20] | 6 mils of adenosine. | 6毫升腺甘酸 |
[15:21] | Yeah, yeah! | 好 |
[15:27] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[15:32] | Ready when you are. | 我准备好了 |
[15:34] | On three. One, two, push. | 数到三 一 二 注射 |
[15:42] | Okay. It bought us some time. | 好了 争取了点时间 |
[15:44] | Let’s get him out of here. | 快带他离开 |
[15:49] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[15:52] | Ah, nothing. | 没事 |
[15:54] | Rough shift. | 值班很辛苦 |
[15:59] | Hey, what are you doing for dinner tonight? | 你今天晚饭怎么打算 |
[16:02] | I’m doing all the cooking | 辛迪快生了 |
[16:04] | now that Cindy’s in the home stretch. | 所以都是我掌勺 |
[16:05] | So it’s either gonna be pizza or steak. | 不是披萨就是牛排 |
[16:09] | It’s your call. | 你想吃啥 |
[16:11] | Well, I can never turn down a Herrmann steak. | 我无法抵抗赫氏牛排的诱惑啊 |
[16:13] | All right. Great. | 对嘛 很好 |
[16:15] | – Bring the beer, all right? – I will. | -带上啤酒 好吧 -会的 |
[16:17] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好嘞 -谢谢 |
[16:19] | Hey! Excuse me, chief. | 不好意思 队长 |
[16:20] | Um, I was wondering. | 我在想 |
[16:22] | Can I pick up a couple shifts next week? | 我下个星期能多轮几班吗 |
[16:23] | Maybe pull 48. | 要不48小时吧 |
[16:25] | These squad classes are breaking the bank, so… | 补习班的学费让我有点儿吃紧 所以 |
[16:27] | I just need the extra money. | 我还需要点钱 |
[16:29] | What did your lieutenant say? | 你的副队怎么说 |
[16:31] | Check with you. | 让我问你 |
[16:32] | – Well, we can make that happen. – Yeah? | -这个可以安排 -真的 |
[16:34] | – I’ll talk to second watch. – Thank you. | -我会告诉下一轮值班的人 -谢谢 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 没事 |
[16:41] | I’m not exactly one to sit on my hands, you know? | 我不是那种坐以待毙的人 |
[16:45] | Yeah, well, you shouldn’t. | 对 你也不该坐以待毙 |
[16:46] | Yeah, well, that’s not what the C.F.D. is advising. | 但芝加哥消防局的建议可不是这样 |
[16:49] | I’m running out of options here, Shay. | 我没有选择 夏伊 |
[16:50] | I’m telling you, the more I think about it, | 我跟你说 我越想 |
[16:53] | the more I think that she targeted you specifically. | 越觉得她明显是针对你的 |
[16:56] | She knew your background, | 她知道你的背景 |
[16:57] | and she took, what, all of two seconds | 而且只花了大概两秒钟时间 |
[16:59] | to start flirting up a storm? | 就开始肆意调情了吧 |
[17:02] | Anyone do a background check on her? | 有人查过她的背景吗 |
[17:04] | I-I’ve been on my heels this whole time, no. | 我 我最近忙得脚不沾地的 没有 |
[17:07] | Yeah, exactly. | 我就知道 |
[17:08] | It’s time to turn it around, go on the offensive. | 是时候来个大逆转了 开始进攻 |
[17:22] | You thinking about jumping? | 你是想跳下去吗 |
[17:25] | – You made it. – Yeah, bearing carbs. | -你来了 -对啊 还带着碳水化合物 |
[17:28] | I see. | 我看到了 |
[17:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | You never answered my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[17:43] | I know that I’m– I’m moving too fast. | 我知道我 我太心急了 |
[17:45] | – I– – Peter. | -我 -彼得 |
[17:50] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah, really. | 是 真的 |
[17:59] | I just got one question for you. | 我只有一个问题要问你 |
[18:02] | Am I gonna have to borrow Antonio’s pickup, | 是我去借安东尼奥的小卡车呢 |
[18:04] | or are you gonna help me move? | 还是你来帮我搬家 |
[18:08] | – I will help you move. – Yeah, that’s what I thought. | -我帮你搬家 -我也是这么想的 |
[18:23] | Hey, man. Thanks for meeting me. | 哥们 谢谢你来见我 |
[18:26] | You sure you know what you’re doing. | 你知道你自己在干嘛吗 |
[18:28] | Like I told you on the phone, | 正如我电话里跟你说的 |
[18:29] | I’m–I’m feeling out of options. | 我 我别无选择 |
[18:33] | Well, it might be worse than you think. | 事情可能比你预想的要糟糕 |
[18:36] | I called the Assistant State’s Attorney. | 我给助理州检察长打了电话 |
[18:39] | That Rutkowski’s testimony landed, | 卢特考斯基的证词到了 |
[18:42] | and they won’t be accused of playing favorites | 他们不愿被指控偏袒 |
[18:43] | for a fire fighter. | 消防队员 |
[18:47] | They’re gonna approve criminal charges. | 他们会批准刑事诉讼的 |
[18:59] | I ran a background check on Tara Little. | 我对泰拉·利特尔做了背景调查 |
[19:02] | She worked at an ad agency. | 她曾在一家广告公司工作 |
[19:04] | There were criminal charges filed and then withdrawn. | 有几件刑事诉讼提出后又撤销了 |
[19:06] | – Against her? – No. | -针对她的吗 -不是 |
[19:08] | A fellow employee there named Clay White. | 针对她一个叫克莱·怀特的同事 |
[19:10] | There’s an address in there. | 上面有地址 |
[19:12] | I appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[19:15] | If I was smart, I’d tell you | 聪明点的话 我建议你 |
[19:16] | to let a lawyer handle it from here. | 现在开始请个律师帮你解决 |
[19:32] | May I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[19:35] | Are you Clay White? | 你是克莱·怀特吗 |
[19:37] | I am. | 是 |
[19:41] | I was told to talk to you about Tara Little. | 有人让我来找你谈谈泰拉·利特尔的事 |
[19:45] | Anything you wanna say about her, | 你想说任何与她相关的话 |
[19:46] | you can tell my lawyer. | 都可以跟我律师说 |
[19:47] | Now get the hell out. | 现在请你出去 |
[19:49] | It’s– it’s not like that. | 不是 不是那样的 |
[19:54] | I-I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:58] | I was middle-level executive at Ramzy Co. | 我当时是密歇根大道上的一家高级广告公司 |
[20:02] | a high-end ad agency on Michigan Avenue. | 郎兹公司的中层主管 |
[20:05] | Tara was one of 20 graphic designers | 泰拉是我们在职的 |
[20:08] | we had on staff. | 20个平面设计师之一 |
[20:11] | Tara and I had hit it off. | 我和泰拉有过一腿 |
[20:12] | Was it inappropriate? | 难道有什么不合适的吗 |
[20:14] | She was game, and I wasn’t married. | 男未婚女未嫁的 |
[20:16] | It was all consensual. | 双方都是自愿的 |
[20:17] | We had some fun but went in different directions, | 我们在一起时很开心 但后来彼此没感觉了 |
[20:21] | ended totally civil. | 于是就好聚好散了 |
[20:23] | Then we lost an account. | 后来我们失去了一位客户 |
[20:24] | The rumor mill started flying about downsizing. | 于是流言四起 说要裁员 |
[20:28] | Next thing I know, Tara makes a claim, | 接下来我只知道 泰拉提出索赔 |
[20:29] | says I took advantage of her, | 说我占了她便宜 |
[20:31] | it was a hostile work environment. | 说处在充满敌意的工作环境中 |
[20:34] | I was fired | 我就被解雇了 |
[20:35] | and ostracized by the whole industry. | 并且被整个行业排挤 |
[20:42] | I’ve got an M.B.A. | 我是工商管理学硕士 |
[20:44] | and this is what I do to pay my mortgage. | 现在却干这个来还按揭 |
[20:48] | She got a nice settlement from what I heard. | 我听说她从中得了不少好处 |
[20:52] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来有点耳熟 |
[20:56] | Would you consider coming forward? | 你愿意站出来吗 |
[20:57] | I signed a nondisclosure agreement, | 我签了保密协定 |
[20:59] | so she’d drop the criminal charges. | 所以她才撤销刑事起诉的 |
[21:03] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[21:17] | Let me take a look at him, Miranda. | 让我看一下 米兰达 |
[21:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:22] | I was texting on my phone, | 我当时在发短信 |
[21:23] | and I walked into a damn tree. | 然后就走到了那棵该死的树下 |
[21:26] | Oh, that’s a new one. | 还真第一次见 |
[21:27] | All right, I’m gonna walk you back to a bed, | 好了 我扶你去床上 |
[21:28] | where we can get that thumb set. | 把你受伤的大拇指包扎起来 |
[21:29] | – You can walk with me? – Yeah. | -能和我一块儿走吗 -可以 |
[21:31] | No texting while you do it. | 包扎的时候不要再发短信了哦 |
[21:38] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[21:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | You used to always drop by the firehouse with lunch, | 你以前总是路过消防队 给我带午饭 |
[21:51] | so I’m returning the favor, if you have time. | 所以我来还人情 要是你有时间的话 |
[21:57] | Got you covered. | 我代你去包扎 |
[22:00] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:02] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你转转 |
[22:03] | We have five beds. | 我们有5个床位 |
[22:06] | But we can stuff eight in here if we need to. | 但是如果有需要的话能挤八张 |
[22:08] | All right. | 是啊 |
[22:11] | Um, a couple of visitation rooms, | 几间探视的房间 |
[22:12] | a couple of offices. | 几间办公室 |
[22:14] | There’s where we keep the meds. | 那是我们放药品的地方 |
[22:16] | This is our bathroom. | 这是厕所 |
[22:17] | One bathroom, mind you, for all of us, | 提醒一下 就一间厕所 所有人公用 |
[22:19] | including the patients. | 包括病人 |
[22:20] | Hallie. | 海莉 |
[22:21] | Oh, Steven Gooding. He started the clinic. | 史蒂文·古丁 他是诊所创始人 |
[22:23] | This is my… this is Matt. | 这是我的… 这是马特 |
[22:25] | – Hey. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:27] | Listen, Hallie, do you think | 海莉 不知道你周日 |
[22:28] | you could help us out on Sunday, maybe noon to 5:00-ish? | 能不能帮我们个忙 大概从正午到5点的样子 |
[22:31] | Dr. Arend can’t make it. | 阿伦德医生没空过来 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[22:33] | I just have to check my schedule over at Lakeshore. | 但是要查一下我在湖滨医院的日程安排 |
[22:35] | Great. Just let me know, okay? | 很好 到时跟我说一声 好吧 |
[22:36] | – Nice to meet you, Matt. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 马特 -我也是 |
[22:38] | One sec. | 等下 |
[22:50] | Huh. That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[22:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:55] | Oh, yeah. I know about this. | 这个我知道 |
[22:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[23:01] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[23:03] | I’m starving. Let’s go. | 饿死了 我们走吧 |
[23:09] | You really like it here? | 你真心喜欢这儿吗 |
[23:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:13] | When I was away, I remembered | 离开的时候 我想起了 |
[23:14] | why I got into medicine in the first place. | 当初我为什么选择学医 |
[23:19] | I remembered a lot of things | 我记起了许多东西 |
[23:20] | I wanted to reclaim for myself when I returned. | 我希望回来后都能亲自去做 |
[23:37] | – All right. – Look it, look, look, right there. | -好了 -看啊 看 看 就在那儿 |
[23:39] | – I won! – Yes. | -我赢了 -对 |
[23:41] | Turn that thing up. Screw the neighbors. | 把声音调高 吵死邻居们 |
[23:43] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[23:45] | Uh, uh, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:46] | Doing the dishes is my specialty. | 收碟子是我的专长 |
[23:48] | You’re sweet, Wallace. | 你真体贴 华莱士 |
[23:49] | Anyway, ain’t you supposed to be in bed? | 你不是应该躺床上休息吗 |
[23:51] | You think I’m going to trust Chris alone | 你觉得我能放心让克里斯 |
[23:52] | with those monsters? | 单独和这帮小野兽待一起吗 |
[23:55] | Get outta here. | 快出去吧 |
[24:04] | So? | 所以 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:17] | I think I’m losing the respect | 我觉得队里 |
[24:18] | of an important man in the house. | 一个重要的人即将不再敬重我了 |
[24:20] | Severide? | 西弗莱德吗 |
[24:23] | Between this Bennie | 经过本尼的事 |
[24:25] | and this Tara thing… | 还有泰拉的事 |
[24:29] | I think he thinks I’m the bad guy here. | 我觉得他肯定认定我是个坏人 |
[24:32] | What’s that you always say? | 你常说的那句话怎么说来着 |
[24:35] | “Leaders lead from the front”? | 领导要带头冲锋陷阵 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:39] | Sounds like me. | 挺像我说的 |
[24:44] | Up front can be lonely, that’s for sure. | 冲在前面会孤独 这是肯定的 |
[24:47] | But it goes with the territory, don’t it? | 但可以赢得领地 不是吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[24:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:02] | Again. | 再谢 |
[25:11] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[25:13] | Ready to lay claim to your undies? | 准备好认领你的小内内了吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah, you wish. | 你做梦吧 |
[25:16] | Just come clean, Otis. No one will judge you. | 你就坦白了吧 奥蒂斯 没人会说你闲话的 |
[25:20] | This is a safe room. | 这屋子安全得很 |
[25:24] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:25] | I can’t stand to look at these another shift. | 我实在受不了值班还看到这玩意儿了 |
[25:29] | That’s it. Now I know they’re yours. | 这就对了 现在我知道是你的了 |
[25:31] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[25:33] | ambulance 61. Vehicle accident. | 61号救护车 交通事故 |
[25:47] | The Taurus there was just pulling out | 那辆金牛座汽车正要驶出 |
[25:48] | of the hotel parking lot, when, bam! | 酒店停车场 然后就听见砰地一声 |
[25:50] | The Trailblazer hit it straight on. | 那辆开拓者径直撞了上去 |
[25:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:53] | We’re on the Trailblazer. | 我们去看看开拓者 |
[26:03] | He’s D.O.A. | 他已经死了 |
[26:09] | Ma’am, try not to move | 女士 尽量别动 |
[26:10] | until we get you collared and braced. | 我们需要先给你戴上护颈 |
[26:12] | I need the report to say we’re just co-workers, | 我需要你们在报告里写我们只是同事 |
[26:15] | and we were coming from a lunch when that jackass hit us! | 我们是来吃午饭的 结果被那个混蛋撞了 |
[26:18] | We don’t report that kind of stuff, ma’am. | 我们不上报这些内容 女士 |
[26:20] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得出去 |
[26:23] | Ma’am, you need to remain still. | 女士 你不能动 |
[26:28] | I need that collared. | 我需要那个护颈 |
[26:30] | – Here you go, lieutenant. – Thanks. | -接着 副队 -谢谢 |
[26:33] | Struts, wedges, and cribbing. | 抗压杆 楔子 井框支架 |
[26:34] | Stabilize that car, so you can get that woman out. | 先固定住那辆车才能救人出来 |
[26:36] | You heard him. Get that cribbing in place. | 大家都听到了 放好井框支架 |
[26:38] | Capp, center part! | 卡普 主体 |
[26:41] | Get it piped down. How are we on the other side? | 让它静音 另一边一怎么样了 |
[26:44] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[26:45] | Good. Let’s cut that roof away. | 很好 我们把车顶卸下来 |
[26:55] | Watch for sparks. | 注意火花 |
[27:00] | Roof’s clear. | 车顶好了 |
[27:01] | “C” collar! | 护颈 |
[27:04] | Copy that. Flying in. | 收到 马上来 |
[27:09] | All right, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:10] | Take here out as straight as possible. | 尽量直接平抬出来 |
[27:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[27:13] | Lakeshore. | 湖滨医院 |
[27:15] | Will you call my husband | 你们能打电话给我丈夫 |
[27:15] | and tell him you found me by myself? | 告诉他只有我一个人吗 |
[27:17] | Ma’am, you’re gonna have to take that up | 女士 你到医院的时候 |
[27:18] | with the doctors at the hospital. | 和医生讨论这个吧 |
[27:25] | Hey, I’m gonna need you to cover for me for an hour | 我需要你在回消防站的时候 |
[27:27] | when we get back to the station. | 帮我掩护一个小时 |
[27:28] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:35] | You’re supposed to stay away from me. | 你应该离我远点 |
[27:37] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[27:43] | You’re finished. | 你完了 |
[27:45] | You hear me? | 听见没有 |
[27:48] | I am about to scream so loud. | 我马上就大声尖叫 |
[27:51] | Hi, Tara. | 泰拉 |
[28:02] | He can’t. | 他不能这样 |
[28:05] | – He signed– – A nondisclosure and confidentiality agreement? | -他签署了 -相互保密协议 |
[28:08] | What else can you take away from him? | 你还能从他那里夺走什么 |
[28:10] | I checked with the union attorney, | 我问过工会律师了 |
[28:12] | and it turns out in cases of fraud, | 结果是除了欺诈罪外 |
[28:13] | the courts don’t care much about those agreements. | 法庭不会把那些协议太当回事 |
[28:16] | Fraud? | 欺诈 |
[28:16] | Maybe we take you to criminal court, | 也许我们该把你告上刑事法院 |
[28:18] | get testimony on the record. | 把证词记录在案 |
[28:20] | Or you retract your lie, quit this job. | 或者你撤销诉讼 把这事结了 |
[28:23] | We never see each other again. | 我们再也不会相见 |
[28:37] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:38] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -什么事 -嗨 |
[28:40] | I was the one that asked about the pictures. | 我就是那个想拍照的人 |
[28:43] | Aw, yeah, of course. How are you? | 原来如此 你好 |
[28:45] | Uh, this is my husband Roger… | 这是我丈夫罗杰 |
[28:47] | – Hey, Roger. – Hey. | -嘿 罗杰 -嘿 |
[28:48] | And our daughter Charlotte. | 还有我们的女儿夏洛特 |
[28:54] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[28:55] | God, no. No problem at all. | 不 一点也不介意 |
[28:56] | Come on, Charlotte. | 过来 夏洛特 |
[28:57] | I’ll show you around here. Come on. | 我带你们四处转转 来吧 |
[29:00] | How old is she now? | 她现在多大了 |
[29:02] | – Uh, 12. – That’s incredible. | -十二岁 -看起来不像啊 |
[29:04] | Yeah, plus, today is her birthday. | 是的 对了 今天是她的生日 |
[29:06] | So here we are. | 所以我们来了 |
[29:09] | She’s really something. | 她真的很出色 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:13] | Hey, do you have a few minutes? | 你有空吗 |
[29:15] | Because I think we can do a little better | 因为我觉得我们能做点 |
[29:18] | than a couple of photos. | 比拍照片更有意义的事 |
[29:20] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -可以 -真的吗 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:24] | – Get in there. – Okay. | -站过去 -好的 |
[29:28] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[29:30] | We got a kid’s birthday party in the common room, | 我们在公共休息室为一个孩子办生日聚会 |
[29:32] | and they’d like to see you. | 他们想见见你 |
[29:34] | You tell little Danny or Billy or Leo | 你替我向小丹尼或者比利或者里昂 |
[29:37] | happy birthday for me, | 说句生日快乐 |
[29:38] | but I have a mountain of paperwork | 但是我手头上有堆积如山的公文 |
[29:40] | that I need to get through. | 需要处理 |
[29:44] | This one’s important, chief. | 这个孩子很重要 队长 |
[29:50] | Okay, where are the other kids? | 好吧 别的孩子呢 |
[29:51] | Well, it’s not that kind of party, chief. | 这不是那种派对 队长 |
[29:53] | Later, I’ll grab all the guys from the truck, | 等会儿 我去把云梯队的人都叫来 |
[29:54] | take a picture together. | 一起拍张照 |
[29:58] | Are you Chief Boden? | 你是博登队长吗 |
[30:00] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[30:02] | And are you the birthday girl? | 你就是小寿星吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:05] | And, um, what’s your name? | 那 你叫什么名字呀 |
[30:06] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[30:07] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[30:08] | And how old are you, Charlotte? | 那你几岁了 夏洛特 |
[30:10] | 12. | 十二岁 |
[30:12] | Well, Charlotte, happy birthday. | 夏洛特 生日快乐 |
[30:19] | Do you recognize me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[30:24] | Um, I’m- I’m sorry. No. | 不好意思 不记得 |
[30:27] | I don’t. | 不记得 |
[30:29] | 12 years ago today, | 十二年前的今天 |
[30:31] | I was left on the doorstep of this firehouse. | 我被遗弃在这家消防局的门口 |
[30:34] | He said you were the fireman who found me. | 他说你就是发现我的那个消防员 |
[30:43] | I always wondered what happened to you. | 我一直都在想你后来过得怎么样 |
[30:48] | I was adopted. I live in Indiana now. | 我被人领养了 现在住在印第安纳州 |
[30:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:59] | Don’t you look great? | 真漂亮 |
[31:02] | She’s always wanted the truth. | 她一直都想知道真相 |
[31:05] | When my mom and dad told me where I came from, | 当爸妈告诉我我是从哪里来的以后 |
[31:07] | I had to come here. | 我就想过来 |
[31:09] | And I am very glad that you did. | 很高兴你过来了 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:16] | No. Thank you, Charlotte. | 不 谢谢你 夏洛特 |
[31:19] | ’cause you have made this chief… | 因为你让我 |
[31:26] | a very happy man today. | 今天很开心 |
[31:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:31] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[31:33] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[31:37] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[31:40] | Happy birthday dear Charlotte | 亲爱的夏洛特生日快乐 |
[31:45] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[31:54] | Hey! | 好哦 |
[32:08] | You’ll still pay a $20 bounty on these briefs? | 你还悬赏20美元找内裤主人吗 |
[32:10] | If you’re ready to admit they’re yours. | 如果你愿意承认 那就是你的了 |
[32:14] | You wanna know something curious? | 想知道件奇怪的事吗 |
[32:16] | I looked at the tag here. | 我看了看标签 |
[32:18] | Interesting that they’re a Japanese brand of underwear | 有趣的是这件内衣是日本的牌子 |
[32:21] | not sold in the United States. | 美国没有卖的 |
[32:23] | Japanese. | 日语 |
[32:25] | The same language you’ve been studying. | 就是你之前学过的 |
[32:27] | – That…that doesn’t… – Japanese. | -那…那不… -日语 |
[32:29] | The same proverbs you’ve been spouting for weeks, | 相同的话你喋喋不休了几个星期 |
[32:31] | one of which you used to fleece me out of 20 bones. | 还用一句话讹诈了我20美金 |
[32:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | very much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:49] | Go ahead. Go, tell everyone. Get a good laugh. | 尽管去说吧 去让大家尽情嘲笑我 |
[32:52] | Oh, I will. I will. | 我会的 会的 |
[32:55] | I’ve been dating a Japanese woman. | 我一直在和一个日本女人约会 |
[33:00] | I’m doing everything I can to impress her, | 为了打动她我使尽浑身解数 |
[33:03] | because quite frankly, I’m not getting any younger. | 因为说实话 我不再年轻了 |
[33:06] | Now, she mailed me the underwear as a gift. | 这次她寄给我了一件内衣作礼物 |
[33:08] | So that’s a good sign, right? | 这是好迹象 对吧 |
[33:11] | Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[33:12] | Mailed? From where? | 寄来的 从哪里 |
[33:15] | Well, we’ve been, uh… | 其实 我们一直… |
[33:17] | Our relationship is… | 我们的关系… |
[33:21] | We haven’t actually met yet. | 我们还没见过面 |
[33:25] | An internet girlfriend. | 网络情人 |
[33:27] | I’ve talked to her on the phone… | 我们电话聊过… |
[33:29] | – a lot. – Right, right. | -许多次 -明白 明白 |
[33:31] | How much have you spent on her? | 你在她身上已经花了多少钱 |
[33:33] | Eh, not much. | 不多 |
[33:37] | Yeah, a little. | 只是一点 |
[33:45] | Please don’t bust my balls on this, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 别在这件事上让我难堪 |
[33:49] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[33:53] | Hey, just the man I was coming to find. | 刚好是来找你的 |
[33:56] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 不知道你听说没有 |
[33:57] | but miraculously, Tara Little has quit the fire service | 真奇怪 泰拉·利特尔竟然离开了消防队 |
[34:00] | and recanted her testimony against you. | 并撤销了对你的诉讼 |
[34:03] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[34:05] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:06] | – Well, I…I… – You know what? | -我…我… -你知道吗 |
[34:10] | I’d rather not know. | 我宁愿不知道 |
[34:13] | It was on the up-and-up, chief. | 队长 我为人光明磊落 |
[34:14] | I promise you that. | 这点我可以保证 |
[34:16] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[34:19] | Throughout all this, | 虽然经过这么多事 |
[34:22] | never doubted you. | 但我从未怀疑过你 |
[34:25] | I want you to know that. | 我希望你明白 |
[34:28] | Just had to be a chief. | 我只是做一个队长该做的 |
[34:31] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:37] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[34:51] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[34:54] | Uh, not here. | 换个地方 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 行 |
[35:01] | Apparently, it happened during a time | 很明显 事情发生在 |
[35:02] | when your mom and dad were already separated. | 你爸妈分开的时候 |
[35:05] | Boden and Ingrid got together, | 博登和英格丽德走到了一起 |
[35:08] | but Boden backed away as soon as he found out | 但是博登一发现你父母可能复合 |
[35:10] | that your dad and mom might reconcile. | 便马上退出了 |
[35:12] | And I didn’t know what to do with the information. | 我知道这个消息后不知如何是好 |
[35:16] | And I didn’t think it was my place to tell you, | 我觉得轮不到我告诉你 |
[35:17] | so I just sat on it. | 所以就什么都没说 |
[35:19] | But the more I thought about how close you were getting, | 但我越感觉到你接近真相 |
[35:21] | the more I thought that maybe I should… | 就越觉得我可能应该… |
[35:23] | I should just tell you, so… | 应该告诉你 所以… |
[35:24] | Boden and my mom? | 博登和我母亲 |
[35:31] | And you knew about this how long? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[35:35] | Since the big banquet. | 自从那次宴会之后 |
[35:44] | Look, I know I should told you sooner. | 是这样 我知道我应该早点告诉你 |
[35:45] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[35:46] | But you have to see it from my point of view. | 但你也该站在我的角度想想 |
[35:48] | Oh, do I? | 是吗 |
[35:50] | Is that what I need to do, Dawson? | 我需要做的是这个吗 道森 |
[35:52] | Peter, I’m sorry. | 彼得 对不起 |
[35:55] | If I’d have known you’d have this kind of reaction, | 如果知道你会有这么大反应 |
[35:56] | I would’ve just come right home and told you then. | 我就会直接回家告诉你实情了 |
[35:58] | But you didn’t, okay? | 但你没有 |
[36:02] | – I didn’t know. – Yeah. | -我以前不知道 -是啊 |
[36:04] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人静一下 |
[36:09] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[36:11] | engine 51, ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[36:13] | Building fire. 3331 West Halsted Road. | 西霍尔斯特德街3331号建筑物起火 |
[36:16] | That’s Hallie’s clinic. | 那是海莉工作的诊所 |
[36:41] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[36:48] | Let’s go! Why aren’t those hydrants open yet? | 动起来 消防栓为什么还没打开 |
[36:51] | We’re gonna need this vented. Get that aerial to the roof. | 我们需要开通风口 把云梯拿到屋顶上去 |
[36:54] | My partner Barnes, he went in further. | 我的搭档巴恩斯 他又进去救人了 |
[36:56] | He found a woman, but he couldn’t get to her. | 他发现了一位女士 但是无法接近她 |
[37:08] | Back door is there. | 后门在这里 |
[37:10] | Fan out! Look for victims. | 分散开 寻找受害者 |
[37:11] | I’ll stick with Casey. | 我和凯西一起 |
[37:21] | I couldn’t reach her! | 我无法接近她 |
[37:22] | Where? | 在哪 |
[37:24] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开这里 |
[37:40] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[37:45] | Hallie! | 海莉 |
[37:48] | Hallie! | 海莉 |
[37:53] | Search and rescue’s inside! | 搜救人员在里面 |
[37:56] | This is an oven. Everyone out! | 已经成烤箱了 所有人都出来 |
[37:59] | Hallie’s in there. | 海莉在里面 |
[38:02] | – Who? – His girl. | -谁 -他女朋友 |
[38:04] | Hallie! | 海莉 |
[38:07] | Casey, where are you? | 凯西 你在哪里 |
[38:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:19] | No! | 不要 |
[38:35] | Casey, where the hell are you? | 凯西 你到底在哪里 |
[38:49] | Casey. Casey! | 凯西 凯西 |
[38:57] | Talk to me. Where the hell are you? | 回答我 告诉我你到底在哪里 |
[39:10] | We got her! We’re coming out! | 我们找到她了 出来了 |
[39:19] | Get oxygen on her and into the ambulance now. | 通上氧气 立刻送上救护车 |
[39:22] | We’ll lead the way. | 我们带路 |
[39:23] | I’m coming. | 我也去 |
[39:55] | Breathe, Hallie. | 呼吸 海莉 |
[39:57] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[40:01] | Damn it, baby. Breathe. | 该死 宝贝 快点呼吸 |
[40:05] | Come on! Breathe. | 快点 呼吸 |
[40:10] | Breathe. Damn it, girl. | 亲爱的 呼吸啊 |
[40:16] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[41:19] | No! | 不要 |
[41:26] | No! | 不 |