时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whoa, Darryl. Just give me the gun. | 达里尔 把枪给我 |
[00:06] | If you had stepped back, like I asked, | 如果你能按我的要求退后 |
[00:09] | Darryl might still be alive. | 达里尔可能现在还活着 |
[00:10] | Do not talk to me. | 别来烦我 |
[00:11] | You’re the rat. | 你是那个叛徒 |
[00:12] | You have been feeding information | 你一直在向麦克劳德 |
[00:14] | to McLeod this entire time. | 通风报信 |
[00:16] | Miss McLeod has been making insinuations | 麦克劳德女士对我百般嘲讽 |
[00:17] | about me and how I run my firehouse, | 还嘲讽我的工作方式 |
[00:19] | which is not her job. | 这根本是越权 |
[00:20] | It’s about house 51– | 是有关51消防队的事 |
[00:22] | Is it a problem house, or is there a problem chief? | 到底问题是出在消防队还是队长身上 |
[00:26] | Get back! | 后退 |
[00:29] | You two are all she has right now, | 你们俩现在就是她的全部 |
[00:31] | so keep being brave, for her. | 所以你们要为了她继续勇敢下去 |
[00:32] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[00:33] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 我很好 |
[00:38] | Gabi, will you just listen? | 加比 听我说行吗 |
[00:40] | You’ve wasted enough of my time. | 你这是在浪费我的时间 |
[00:41] | You wanna keep calling me, I’m calling the cops. | 你再打给我 我就报警了 |
[00:43] | There’s something you need to know about this Jay guy. | 有些关于杰的事你得知道 |
[00:46] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察 |
[00:58] | – Good morning. – I’ll say. | -早 -早 |
[01:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[01:04] | Putting on a shirt. | 穿衣服 |
[01:05] | No, you’re not. | 不要穿 |
[01:15] | We got to be really careful going forward. | 接下来 我们一定得非常小心 |
[01:17] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[01:23] | I’m, like, a… hostile witness now? | 怎么 我现在成敌意证人了吗 |
[01:27] | Or what’s the deal? | 还是怎么回事 |
[01:36] | I’m just saying, don’t tell anyone, | 我的意思是 在任务完成前 |
[01:38] | all right, until we make the pinch, | 先不要把这件事告诉别人 |
[01:39] | because if Arthur finds out I’m a cop, | 要是亚瑟发现我是警察 |
[01:41] | then… I’m a dead cop. | 那我就…死定了 |
[01:47] | Do you have a handle on this? | 你有把握吗 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:53] | Then that’s all I need to hear. | 那就行了 |
[02:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:09] | Hey, Amy. | 艾米 |
[02:11] | Yeah. What party? | 对 什么派对 |
[02:14] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I remember that. | 对对对 我记得 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[02:18] | Okay. Yeah, me too. | 好 我也是 |
[02:21] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[02:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:39] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[02:42] | Town lounge. | 镇上的酒吧里 |
[02:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[02:45] | Yeah. We did a lot of tequila shots. | 我们喝了很多龙舌兰酒 |
[02:47] | Correct. | 对 |
[02:49] | There was a cab ride. | 我们一起乘出租车 |
[02:54] | What’s with the camera? | 摄像机放这里干什么 |
[02:55] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[02:56] | I’m a photographer. | 我是个摄影师 |
[03:00] | I’m just gonna grab my stuff here. | 我拿上东西就走 |
[03:04] | Um, yeah… | 对了 |
[03:04] | Well, I just–you know, | 其实我… |
[03:06] | it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:13] | Peace. | 淡定 |
[03:30] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[03:32] | Decided to walk. | 我走过来的 |
[03:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:36] | Could I get a coffee, please? | 服务员 来杯咖啡 |
[03:37] | Black, no sugar. Thanks. | 不加糖的黑咖啡 谢谢 |
[03:41] | So, what ever happened between you and Beth? | 你和贝丝之间是怎么回事 |
[03:43] | You never told me. | 你从没跟我说过 |
[03:44] | Oh, well, she heard all my stories | 我们互相知根知底 |
[03:46] | and I heard all hers, | 开始腻了呗 |
[03:48] | basic seven-year itch type thing. | 就是七年之痒之类的问题吧 |
[03:50] | But look, I’m not here for that, okay? | 但我来不是为了这个 |
[03:52] | When Boden and I were on squad together over at the 35, | 我和博登一起在35号消防队工作时 |
[03:55] | we used to have this chief who liked to help himself | 我们当时的队长喜欢 |
[03:59] | to certain keepsakes on some of the calls we went on. | 在我们出任务的地方顺带些纪念品 |
[04:02] | So, of course, Dwyer gets investigated, | 理所当然 德威尔受到调查了 |
[04:05] | and everybody at the house, | 当时消防队所有人 |
[04:06] | we didn’t know what to do. | 都不知道如何是好 |
[04:08] | And it was Boden, the old navy man, | 当时 当过海军的博登说 |
[04:11] | who said, “Don’t go down with the captain. | “不要随着船长一起沉没 |
[04:13] | Stay with the ship.” | 要和船一起坚持住” |
[04:15] | And he was right. | 他说得对 |
[04:17] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这个干什么 |
[04:20] | I’m hearing from a lot of sources | 我听说 |
[04:21] | that Boden’s got one foot on a banana peel. | 博登现在自身难保 |
[04:26] | You’re gonna need to make a choice. | 你得早作打算 |
[04:37] | Chief, please come in, have a seat. | 队长 进来 请坐 |
[04:50] | The financial ramifications | 哈德利纵火案 |
[04:51] | of the Hadley arsons are an embarrassment. | 造成的经济损失让我们很难做 |
[04:57] | Not to mention the fact that you are the only chief so far | 至今为止 你是唯一没在自己的消防队里 |
[05:00] | who has yet to implement the wellness program into your house. | 执行新健康评估项目的队长 |
[05:04] | And as far as our interaction is concerned, I mean, | 所以就目前的情况来看 |
[05:07] | we’re basically at the broken record stage, aren’t we? | 你们队的评分得降到水平线以下了 |
[05:11] | So, why don’t we get solution-minded, yeah? | 那我们来谈谈解决方案吧 好吗 |
[05:18] | I was able to cobble together a very attractive | 我能给你争取一份很丰厚的 |
[05:22] | early retirement package for you. | 提前退休金 |
[05:25] | The state believes that firehouse 51 is worth saving. | 州政府觉得应该保留51号消防队 |
[05:30] | Sadly, it’s your leadership that we’re unhappy with. | 但很遗憾 我们不满意的是你的领导能力 |
[05:36] | So my offer would save a stain on your record | 这样处理 不会在你的档案上留下污点 |
[05:39] | and allow you to work private sector. | 你还能去私营部门工作 |
[05:42] | We will need your decision by Friday. | 请在周五前告诉我们你的决定 |
[05:47] | I have one now. | 我现在就决定好了 |
[05:52] | Kiss my ass. | 见鬼去吧 |
[06:12] | I haven’t seen Boden like that since Shonda left him. | 自从朗达离开他后 我就没见过博登这样 |
[06:17] | Yeah, he’s dealing with a lot right now. | 他现在的烦心事太多了 |
[06:19] | He’ll get through it, though. | 不过他一定会克服的 |
[06:21] | He was asking me about Boden last week. | 他上周还问我博登的情况 |
[06:24] | “What happened with him and Bennie?” | 问”他和本尼之间是怎么回事” |
[06:26] | And do we ever socialize, just crap like that. | 还有我们参不参加社交活动之类的 |
[06:29] | Of course, I was chatting him up, | 这不废话嘛 我那会儿正在和他聊天好吗 |
[06:30] | which really pisses me off. | 真是气死我了 |
[06:35] | Do I still have to cook for him? | 我还用给他做饭吗 |
[06:51] | Good time last night? | 昨晚玩得开心吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. I had a blast. | 是啊 很开心 |
[06:56] | I texted you a couple times. | 我给你发了好几条短信 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry. I-I was at Amy’s. | 抱歉 我在艾米家 |
[07:00] | I was–I was– I was a little drunk. | 而且我 我有点喝醉了 |
[07:03] | Shay, you can do your thing. | 夏伊 你干什么都可以 |
[07:05] | That’s rule number one, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没记错 这是舍友约定第一条 |
[07:07] | But I don’t want to wake up wondering | 但我不想一觉醒来就担心 |
[07:08] | if you wrapped your car around a tree. | 你是不是开车撞树上了 |
[07:11] | I get it. | 知道了 |
[07:18] | I wouldn’t mind hearing a compelling reason | 如果你有不得不向麦克劳德 |
[07:20] | why you’ve been reporting back to McLeod on this house. | 报告队里情况的理由 不妨说来听听 |
[07:24] | To the extent that you’re due one, | 看在你该知道的份上告诉你 |
[07:28] | I was instructed to. | 这都是她的命令 |
[07:29] | Under threat of what? | 她拿什么威胁你 |
[07:31] | What does she have over you? | 你有什么把柄在他手里 |
[07:33] | If there’s something, tell me. | 如果你有苦衷 就告诉我 |
[07:36] | How about because they felt there was a problem with this house, | 要是我说是他们觉得这支消防队有问题 |
[07:40] | and they needed help in determining what that problem was? | 需要有人帮他们找到问题所在呢 |
[07:43] | How about because I take my job seriously? | 要是我说我是在认真对待我的工作呢 |
[07:45] | See, I’m thinking more it’s because | 明白了 我看更多的是因为 |
[07:47] | you’re a soft-ass fireman | 你是个懦弱胆小的消防员 |
[07:49] | who has to pull magic tricks to survive on this job. | 要靠耍小手段才能保住饭碗 |
[07:52] | I’m done talking to you. | 我和你没什么可说的 |
[07:53] | – You need to find a new house. – Oh, man. | -请你另谋高就吧 -又来 |
[07:56] | Just like you did with Hadley, right? | 就像你们对哈德利做的那样 对吗 |
[07:58] | Bounce the guy out who doesn’t fit into the cool kids’ club. | 凡是你们看不顺眼的人 就统统赶走 |
[08:02] | Well, too bad. | 不过 真可惜 |
[08:05] | We’re the same rank, Matt. | 我们是同级的 马特 |
[08:08] | I’m not some ham and egger you can just kick to the curb. | 我不是可以被你呼来喝去的小喽啰 |
[08:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[08:12] | And you better keep your men in line, | 而且你最好让你的下属都遵守规矩 |
[08:14] | or McLeod will hear about it. | 否则麦克劳德一定会知道 |
[08:21] | Arthur’s been shaking down businesses all over the city, | 亚瑟在市里到处勒索别人的生意 |
[08:23] | – but they’re close to making a, uh– – Pinch. | -但他们就快被… -被抓了 |
[08:25] | Right. Meantime, we just got to keep paying Arthur money, | 没错 我们只要继续给他钱 |
[08:28] | act like we don’t know anything. | 然后装作什么都不知道就行了 |
[08:30] | – For how long? – I don’t know. | -要给多久 -我也不知道 |
[08:31] | Until they make the pinch. | 到他们被抓为止 |
[08:34] | This is coming from who? | 哪来的消息 |
[08:37] | Antonio. I saw him this morning. | 安东尼奥 我今早见过他 |
[08:39] | I thought you said he and Laura and the kids | 你不是说他带着劳拉和孩子们 |
[08:40] | were at her parents’ house in Wisconsin. | 去威斯康辛州他岳父家了吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, we–we skyped. | 是啊 我们用Skype聊的 |
[08:49] | Okay. So Antonio’s got a handle on this, is what you’re saying. | 好吧 所以安东尼奥很清楚这事对吧 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:56] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[08:59] | a tree collapse, 537 Aberdeen Street. | 亚伯丁街537号 大树倒下伤人 |
[09:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:21] | Up here, guys, up here. | 在上面 在这里 |
[09:23] | We got at least one victim on the top floor. | 在顶楼发现至少一名受害人 |
[09:26] | The tree has collapsed two of the main beams. | 大树倒在房屋的两条主梁上 |
[09:28] | We need to limit the amount of impact load. | 我们得控制住冲击负载 |
[09:30] | Two recon teams, | 两个小分队 |
[09:31] | – Keep ’em small? – Go. | -几个人就行 对吗 -去吧 |
[09:33] | Clarke and Otis, we go up the 35-foot ladder | 克拉克 奥蒂斯 拿个35英尺的梯子 |
[09:34] | to the attic apartment. | 架到公寓顶层 |
[09:36] | – Herrmann and cruz– – My baby– | -赫尔曼 克鲁兹… -我的孩子… |
[09:37] | He’s in his crib in the second floor apartment. | 他还在公寓二楼的婴儿床里 |
[09:39] | – Anybody with him? – No. | -有人在他身边吗 -没有 |
[09:41] | No. The tree came right through our wall. | 那棵树直接把我家的外墙打穿了 |
[09:42] | – Oh, my god. – Okay, listen. | -我的天 -听着 |
[09:43] | Wait here, wait here. We’re gonna get him. | 在这里等着 我们会去救他的 |
[09:45] | Mills, 20-foot ladder to the second floor. | 米尔斯 拿个20英尺的梯子架到二楼 |
[09:47] | We got a baby trapped up there. | 有婴儿被困在里面了 |
[09:48] | Chief, we’re gonna need a medic. | 队长 我们需要一名急救人员 |
[09:49] | Structure’s not gonna last too long. | 这房子坚持不了多久的 |
[09:51] | Go. Dawson, shay, | 去吧 道森 夏伊 |
[09:52] | We have a baby trapped on the second floor. | 有个婴儿被困在二楼 |
[09:59] | – You take it. – I’m good. | -你拿着 -不用 |
[10:03] | I got the second floor. You do the attic. | 我去二楼 你去顶楼 |
[10:05] | – Need a medic in the attic. – On my way, Casey. | -顶楼需要急救人员 -来了 凯西 |
[10:11] | Please, help my wife. | 快救救我老婆 |
[10:12] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[10:15] | Stay out of the way. | 别挡路 |
[10:16] | – What’s her name? – Emily. | -她叫什么 -艾米丽 |
[10:31] | I got eyes on him. | 我看到他了 |
[10:32] | There’s about, uh, | 婴儿床和树之间… |
[10:34] | four feet between the tree and his crib. | 大概只有四英尺的距离 |
[10:36] | Careful with that debris. | 小心那些碎片 |
[10:37] | Emily, can you breathe through your nose okay? | 艾米丽 你能用鼻子呼吸吗 |
[10:39] | Squeeze my hand once for yes, twice for no. | 按我的手告诉我 一下是能 两下是不能 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:45] | All right, sweetie, I think your jaw’s broken, | 亲爱的 我想你的下颚被压坏了 |
[10:47] | So don’t try to talk. | 不要说话 |
[10:48] | And plus, you kind of got this tree in the way. | 说真的 是你挡着这棵树了 |
[11:05] | Mouch, otis, we got to get the husband out of here. | 穆奇 奥蒂斯 先把这位先生先弄出去 |
[11:07] | This floor’s gonna give. | 这层楼要塌了 |
[11:09] | All right, come on, sir. | 好的 过来 先生 |
[11:11] | – Here we go. – All right, sweetie, | -走吧 -亲爱的… |
[11:12] | Are you allergic to any meds? | 你对什么药物过敏吗 |
[11:15] | Okay, give me this arm. | 好的 把手臂给我 |
[11:18] | All right, I’m gonna give you this to help with the pain. | 我先用这个帮你止痛 |
[11:20] | It’s also gonna make you higher than a frickin’ kite. | 但可能也会让你嗨疯了 |
[11:27] | Last one. | 最后一根了 |
[11:29] | Watch your eyes. | 眼睛要当心 |
[11:32] | Take cover! | 遮一下 |
[11:34] | I got you. | 我在这呢 别怕 |
[11:47] | Baby’s okay, chief. | 队长 孩子没事 |
[11:55] | Let’s get out of here. | 快出去吧 |
[11:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:06] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[12:47] | Hey, plans friday night? | 周五晚上有啥计划啊 |
[12:48] | Just firing off some campaign tweets. | 狂发竞选推特吧 |
[12:50] | Why, what do you got? | 怎么啦 你有计划吗 |
[12:51] | A little surprise shindig at the crib. | 为了能让夏伊打起精神来 |
[12:53] | You know, for shay, cheer her up a little bit. | 我给她准备了个惊喜派对 |
[12:56] | Me and her, we’ve gotten kind of tight. | 我俩现在关系挺亲密的 |
[12:59] | And I got to look out for my girl. | 我得关心关心我家姑娘 |
[13:01] | – Yeah, huh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[13:02] | But don’t tell anybody, okay? | 别告诉别人好吗 |
[13:04] | Let’s keep this intimate, all right? | 你知道就好啦 好吧 |
[13:06] | Exclusive. | 不要告诉别人哦 |
[13:09] | Listen up, everybody. | 大家听好了 |
[13:10] | We have put off the mandated wellness program for long enough. | 健康评估项目我们已经拖很久了 |
[13:14] | Each member of the house is required | 每个人下班后 |
[13:15] | to have a physical examination by the end of shift. | 都得去参加体检 |
[13:18] | Might that be considered a risk, chief, | 队长 咱们局里的人可都是千挑万选出来的 |
[13:21] | in light of the scrutiny on our house? | 难不成还有人身体不过关吗 |
[13:23] | Speak for yourself, Mouch. | 别扯上我们 穆奇 |
[13:24] | I’m just saying, a fitness test? | 体能测试 开什么玩笑 |
[13:26] | Does C.P.D. Get a driving test? | 难道芝加哥警局的人还要参加个驾驶考试吗 |
[13:29] | It’s offensive. | 简直太扯了 |
[13:30] | First thing I do away with when I’m elected– | 我要是竞选成功 立马就把事儿给废了 |
[13:32] | It needs to be done today! | 今天都他妈给我弄好 |
[13:40] | Now… | 好了… |
[13:45] | I am sure you will all pass with flying colors. | 我相信你们都能顺利通过的 |
[13:52] | Good. | 好了 |
[14:03] | Um, so I’ll start with Cruz. | 我先从克鲁兹开始 |
[14:05] | – You do Dawson? – You know what? | -你去检查道森的 -你知道吗 |
[14:07] | Why don’t you do Dawson, and I’ll do Cruz? | 不如道森交给你 克鲁兹给我 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Wait. I– | 等等 我… |
[14:21] | She’s coming for me, guys. | 她是冲着我来的 |
[14:24] | Then we dig our heels in, chief. | 那我们就坚定自己的立场 队长 |
[14:26] | This is not your fight. | 这不关你们的事 |
[14:27] | The hell it isn’t. | 怎么会不关我们的事 |
[14:29] | First thing, we gotta get Spellman out of here. | 首先 得把斯佩尔曼赶出去 |
[14:32] | You run him out, | 把他赶走 |
[14:33] | you’ll be doing the same thing that she’s trying to do to me. | 和她想赶走我有什么两样 |
[14:36] | Chief, he’s ratting you out. | 队长 他一直在出卖你 |
[14:39] | Don’t roll over for these clowns. | 别向这些混蛋屈服 |
[14:40] | This is your house. Defend it. | 这是你的队 由你来保护 |
[14:48] | Mm. Relax your grip. | 松开拳头 |
[14:56] | So, uh, blood draw, B.P., | 抽血 量血压 |
[14:59] | height, weight– that’s it? | 测身高体重 就这些吗 |
[15:00] | And a stool sample. | 还要采粪便样本 |
[15:03] | Oh, no, they’re out of their minds if they think | 不是吧 他们疯了吧 |
[15:04] | I’m actually gonna give– | 我怎么会给… |
[15:07] | Are you messing with me? | 你在整我吗 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:10] | You are such a sly dog, Mills. | 米尔斯你这个小滑头 |
[15:12] | – Am I? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:14] | You come in here with, like, this whole Clark Kent thing, | 刚进队那会儿 你表现得跟超人似的 |
[15:16] | and behind all that’s just a pure rascal. | 其实你就是个小滑头啊 |
[15:19] | I miss that. | 真怀念啊 |
[15:26] | How are things with Isabella? | 和伊莎贝拉进展如何 |
[15:30] | Good. Fun. | 挺好的 挺开心 |
[15:32] | I’m glad. | 那很好 |
[15:42] | You know, two people break up, | 其实 情侣分手后 |
[15:45] | walk away from each other, it’s normal. | 会互相疏远 这很正常 |
[15:48] | But you and I… were friends first. | 但是我们 曾经是朋友 |
[15:56] | We’ll get back there one day. | 总有一天会回到从前的 |
[16:00] | I’d like that. | 但愿吧 |
[16:08] | 芝加哥消防局调动申请 头衔: 中尉 需调动人姓名: 斯佩尔曼 | |
[16:23] | – Wait, so what kind of party? – shh. | -所以是什么派对啊 -小声点 |
[16:25] | We’ll cook up some apps, throw back some brewskies, | 做几个开胃菜 买几瓶啤酒 |
[16:27] | and that courtyard area is really awesome at night. | 院子里的夜景很不错的 |
[16:28] | Just keep it on the Q.T. | 现在先保密 |
[16:30] | Severide gonna bring Zoya? | 西弗莱德要带卓娅来吗 |
[16:33] | I am humbled and really jazzed | 我很谦虚而极度兴奋地 |
[16:36] | as I unveil to you the official Randall Mcholland | 向各位隆重展示 兰德尔·麦考兰的 |
[16:40] | for union president campaign poster. | 工会主席正式竞选海报 |
[16:45] | Now, is that a face of a winner or what? | 这张脸一看就是赢家 对吧 |
[16:47] | Man, you can do anything with a computer these days. | 这年头电脑真是什么都能做出来啊 |
[16:50] | – You’re a genius. – All I ask– | -你真是天才 -我只要求 |
[16:52] | no curly mustaches, please, | 各位不要给我画胡子 |
[16:54] | or the blacked-out tooth. | 也别把我的牙给涂黑了 |
[16:56] | And thank you, Isabella, | 谢谢你 伊莎贝拉 |
[16:58] | for all of your vision and the tweeting. | 谢谢你的远见和鼎力支持 |
[17:01] | We’re taking Sullivan down. | 我们去打败沙利文 |
[17:03] | – Yeah! – Buddy! | -说得好 -兄弟 |
[17:07] | So are we on for tonight? | 那今晚要约吗 |
[17:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:11] | Isabella, do you have a sec? | 伊莎贝拉 你有时间吗 |
[17:14] | Heather took the plea deal right away, | 希瑟立马就认罪了 |
[17:15] | so the whole thing got fast-tracked. | 所以整个事件都处理得很快 |
[17:17] | She didn’t fight it because she completely | 她之所以没有辩解 |
[17:19] | took responsibility for what she did, | 是因为她想承担自己的过错 |
[17:21] | and she didn’t want to risk | 不愿意冒险 |
[17:23] | being away from her boys for, like, ten years. | 免得要被迫离开儿子们十年之久 |
[17:25] | – How long did she get? – 15 months. | -那她要服刑多久 -十五个月 |
[17:27] | And she’s serving it at M.C.C. | 她在大都会惩教中心服刑 |
[17:30] | But I’m not sure her lawyer took into account | 我觉得她的律师好像没有考虑到 |
[17:32] | that Heather’s husband, he was a fireman | 希瑟的丈夫 他曾经是一名消防员 |
[17:35] | here in this house– | 曾在这里工作 |
[17:37] | He died on the job. | 因公殉职 |
[17:39] | And maybe there’s a way to present that to the court | 如果有办法在法庭上反映一下这个情况 |
[17:42] | and get her into a minimum-security facility | 也许可以将她转到相对宽松一点的地方 |
[17:44] | so she can spend more time with the kids. | 让她可以多跟孩子们见见面 |
[17:47] | I’m just trying all my options here. | 我只是想所有的办法都尝试一下 |
[17:48] | No, no, no, I hear you. | 我知道你的意思 |
[17:50] | Tell you what, let me make some calls. | 这样吧 我来联系一下 |
[17:51] | I have some friends at the State’s Attorney’s Office. | 我有朋友在州律师事务所工作 |
[17:54] | Anything you can do. | 那就麻烦你了 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Hold that. | 按住 |
[18:15] | You already took my blood pressure. | 你已经量过血压了 |
[18:23] | Well, you’re done. | 那就都好了 |
[18:28] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[18:31] | an impalement at 514 Sandborne street. | 圣德邦街514号 穿刺伤 |
[18:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:39] | He slipped pushing a rototiller, | 他推旋耕机的时候滑倒 |
[18:40] | and he got his leg stuck inside. | 腿卡在里面了 |
[18:42] | All right, give us some room. | 大家让一让 |
[18:46] | You got to get it out. | 快帮帮我 |
[18:47] | Please, get me out. | 快把我弄出来 |
[18:48] | If we pull the blades, he’ll bleed out. | 如果拉动刀片 他会失血致死 |
[18:50] | Let’s disassemble it. | 先把这东西分解了吧 |
[18:52] | Guys, grab us a tool bag. | 帮我们拿一下工具包 |
[18:54] | Pulse is weak. We got to stabilize him. | 脉搏很微弱 先把他稳住 |
[18:56] | – You’re gonna be okay. – We need to get a– | -你不会有事的 -我们需要拿一个… |
[18:57] | There’s a mask in my ambo bag. | 我的急救袋里有一个氧气罩 |
[19:00] | Push to 15 liters. | 推到15升 |
[19:12] | Starting an I.V.. | 开始静脉注射 |
[19:15] | Heart rate’s stable. | 心率稳定 |
[19:25] | Chief, he’s missing four toes. | 队长 他的四个脚趾头不见了 |
[19:27] | I can’t find them anywhere. | 我找不到它们 |
[19:29] | Get a thermal imaging camera. Grab some baggies. | 去拿一台热成像摄像仪和几个小塑料袋来 |
[19:33] | – He’s crashing. – Pass me the intubation kit. | -他快不行了 -把插管工具给我 |
[19:36] | I got it. | 我来 |
[20:05] | Push the EPI. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[20:12] | Okay, stop compressions. | 好 停止按压 |
[20:16] | We got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[20:23] | All right, backward. | 好了 都退后 |
[20:31] | You don’t want to forget these. | 别忘了这个 |
[20:48] | 120 over 80. Healthy as a horse. | 血压120/80 相当健康 |
[20:51] | I remember your first shift, Mills. | 米尔斯 我记得你第一次上班的情景 |
[20:55] | I also remember thinking, | 那时我还在想 |
[20:56] | “There’s no way this kid’s as good as his dad. | “这孩子比不上他爸爸 |
[20:58] | Job’s changed too much.” | 工作换太勤 一点都不靠谱” |
[21:01] | But you are as good. | 事实是 你和他一样棒 |
[21:04] | If not better. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[21:07] | And that’s encouraging to– to a man like me. | 这对我来说是一种激励 |
[21:14] | C.F.D.’s in good hands. | 芝加哥消防队人才济济 |
[21:24] | Why don’t we clear the air, Shay? | 我们把话说开和好吧 夏伊 |
[21:26] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[21:28] | Well, there is if you’re still pissed at me. | 可你还在生我的气 |
[21:29] | Well, I’m over it, so… | 我已经不在乎了 |
[21:37] | Did you see that? | 搞什么 |
[21:48] | What? | 看我干嘛 |
[21:49] | Shouldn’t have cut me off. | 是她先窜出来的 |
[22:21] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[22:25] | There aren’t many things I hate | 其实我这人吧 |
[22:27] | more than unsolicited advice– | 最讨厌什么善意的忠告… |
[22:29] | – Oh, no. – Just give me one minute. | -别啊 -就给我一分钟 |
[22:31] | You can set your watch by it. | 你可以计时 |
[22:33] | Okay, literally a minute. | 好吧 就一分钟 |
[22:36] | I had a very good friend named Gil. | 我之前有个好朋友叫吉尔 |
[22:38] | We were in the same unit in Iraq, | 在伊拉克的时候 我们是战友 |
[22:40] | second tour for both of us. | 我们都是第二次去伊拉克了 |
[22:42] | Gil was a real character, big motor mouth, | 吉尔是个性情中人 话匣子 |
[22:45] | very good soldier. | 也是个很好的士兵 |
[22:47] | And, uh, he was always talking about | 他总是说 |
[22:49] | how everyone has this hourglass | 每个人的生命都是一个沙漏 |
[22:51] | and the top of it is obscured, | 上面是不透明的 |
[22:54] | so you don’t know how much sand you have left. | 所以你不知道上边的沙子还剩多少 |
[22:56] | And he’d be like, “Hey, Clarke, | 然后他就会问我 “克拉克 |
[22:58] | How much sand you think we got left? | 你觉得你还剩多少 |
[23:00] | How much sand?” | 还有多少沙子可漏啊” |
[23:01] | Anyway, we get back, and he started to slip. | 我们回来之后 他开始堕落 |
[23:05] | His mom was worried about him, like the rest of us, | 和我们一样 他妈妈很担心他 |
[23:07] | and she asked me to keep an eye on him. | 所以她让我帮忙照看吉尔 |
[23:10] | And I did. I tried. | 我同意了 也努力了 |
[23:14] | Uh, I was outside Wrigley. | 有天我在箭牌球场外等他 |
[23:17] | And Gil is supposed to meet me there. | 吉尔说好了要在那里等我 |
[23:19] | And I get a text from him, | 但我收到了他的短信 |
[23:22] | “There’s no more sand.” | “沙子漏光了” |
[23:25] | I go racing over there. | 我拼命冲到球场 |
[23:29] | I didn’t make it. | 却还是来不及了 |
[23:33] | I know what you saw when that guy shot himself. | 我知道那个人自杀的时候你看到了什么 |
[23:37] | And I think I know what you’re going through. | 我想我也了解你的感受 |
[23:41] | You can twist yourself up in knots | 你可以去纠结 |
[23:43] | trying to understand it or second-guess your actions. | 试图去理解或者后悔自己的行为 |
[23:46] | But ultimately, I don’t think it’s for us to figure out. | 但我觉得 这样我们无法解脱 |
[23:53] | Or carry. | 也承担不起 |
[24:13] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[24:15] | – You got something to say? – No. | -有什么话要说吗 -没有 |
[24:16] | Nothing I haven’t already said to your face. | 我和你无话可说 |
[24:26] | Transfer forms? | 调动申请表 |
[24:30] | Anybody man enough to say it to my face? | 没人有胆子当面和我说吗 |
[24:34] | I signed it personally, so there’s no confusion. | 我亲笔签的 够清楚了吧 |
[24:37] | I’d like you to leave 51. | 我希望你离开51号消防队 |
[24:42] | Aren’t you in the middle of an election, Randall? | 你不是正在参加竞选吗 兰德尔 |
[24:45] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这样对你有利吗 |
[24:48] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[24:56] | Lieutenants, | 副队 |
[24:59] | this how you lead your men? | 你就是这么纵容部下的吗 |
[25:11] | Are you aware of this? | 这事你知道吗 |
[25:14] | I am. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:18] | Well, I’m willing to forget it happened, | 我可以当做什么都没发生 |
[25:22] | only if you go back in– | 只要你出去… |
[25:27] | Say hi to McLeod for me. | 替我向麦克劳德问好 |
[25:55] | How do you say “You’re amazing” in Russian? | “你好棒”用俄语怎么说 |
[25:58] | Te klasnoy. | 你好棒[俄语] |
[26:02] | You’re pretty damn te klasnoy, Zoya. | 你真是太棒了 佐娅 |
[26:08] | Only for special person. | 是因为有你啊 |
[26:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:17] | I’m a little bit sad. | 我有点伤心 |
[26:20] | About? | 为什么 |
[26:22] | Visa. | 签证 |
[26:24] | I have to go back to Russia soon. | 我马上就要回俄罗斯了 |
[26:26] | Well, that sucks. | 是吗 那糟了 |
[26:29] | You can come back and visit, though, right? | 你还能回来看我的 对吗 |
[26:33] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[26:34] | I hope. | 希望可以 |
[26:45] | I wish I could live here. | 我多想就住在这里 |
[26:50] | I hear you. | 我知道 |
[27:01] | A house party in the house! | 欢乐派对正式开始 |
[27:06] | Oh, that’s tonight? | 糟了 是今晚吗 |
[27:11] | Oh, nice move, Mouch. | 高明啊 穆奇 |
[27:14] | That’s some next-level type skills, yo. | 技艺见长哦 |
[27:16] | Is it just gonna be us? | 就只有我们几个吗 |
[27:18] | Yeah. Is that a problem? | 是啊 有问题吗 |
[27:21] | No. I’m just asking. | 没有 问问而已 |
[27:24] | Your turn, Shay. | 到你了 夏伊 |
[27:28] | Oh, Shay with the power move. | 夏伊放大招了哟 |
[27:31] | Oh, yeah. | 不得了 |
[27:34] | Oh, hey, guys, perfect timing. | 你们好啊 来得正好 |
[27:36] | Come down, grab a beer, join us. | 下来吧 拿瓶酒 大家一起玩 |
[27:39] | – Hey, Jo-Jo. – Hey. | -你好啊 乔乔 -你好 |
[27:42] | You know what? I’m gonna get out of here. | 我突然想起来 我得走了 |
[27:44] | My brother wants to catch a movie. | 我弟弟想和我一起看电影 |
[27:46] | See you, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[27:47] | All right, I’m gonna go to bed. | 好吧 我要睡觉了 |
[27:49] | – Drive you home? – Thank you. | -送你回家吧 -多谢 |
[28:02] | Living here sucks, dude. I got to get out. | 住这儿太悲催了 伙计 我要搬走 |
[28:06] | How was your shift? | 你的轮班怎么样 |
[28:08] | We saved somebody’s life. | 我们救了一条人命 |
[28:10] | That’s so hot. | 太帅气了 |
[28:12] | Well, we save lives, like– like, every day, so– | 我们基本上每天都这样 所以… |
[28:17] | I deal with lobbyists and policy wonks all day. | 我每天就对着那些说客和政策专家们 |
[28:20] | What’s a policy wonk? | 政策专家是什么 |
[28:22] | Be glad you don’t know. | 你还是不要知道的好 |
[28:25] | God, being around you, being around the house, | 天啊 在你身边 消防站的那些人 |
[28:28] | people actually doing something meaningful with their lives– | 都是在做着真正有意义的事情 |
[28:30] | Oh, come on, you do too. | 得了吧 你也是啊 |
[28:34] | God, you’re adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[28:36] | Seriously, Gabby… | 说真的 加比 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:44] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道为什么要这么说 |
[28:45] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[28:48] | I’ll open some wine. | 我去开瓶红酒 |
[28:52] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[28:57] | Then move out. It’s a free country. | 那就搬出去 没人限制你啊 |
[28:59] | I can’t. Not with shay | 不行啊 夏伊现在 |
[29:01] | going through whatever she’s going through. | 正在经历那样的事情 |
[29:04] | Dawson knows. Right, Dawson? | 道森了解的 对吗 道森 |
[29:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[29:06] | Old mother hubbard here. Game Day killed us. | 亲娘姥爷的 运动日酒吧要害死我们了 |
[29:11] | Evening. | 晚上好啊 |
[29:16] | All right, we’re short 250. | 好吧 我们还差250块 |
[29:18] | Been slow the last few weeks. | 过去几周生意不景气 |
[29:20] | So that bar down the street’s | 路尽头的那家酒吧 |
[29:21] | been really taking a chunk out of us. | 抢走了我们很多生意 |
[29:25] | You know, if you just made me | 如果你把我变成 |
[29:27] | an equal partner in this place, | 这里的平等合伙人 |
[29:28] | like I so kindly offered, | 就像我之前说到的那样 |
[29:31] | there wouldn’t be a Game Day down the street. | 就根本不会存在什么运动日酒吧 |
[29:34] | You want to knock me down to a flat fee, fine. | 你想给我固定分成 没问题 |
[29:37] | But you damn well better come up with that flat fee. | 但你最好一分钱也别欠我的 |
[29:41] | You’ll have it, Friday. | 会凑齐的 这周五 |
[30:04] | You come up short again, | 如果再交不齐 |
[30:09] | and you’ll be serving beer out of a tent. | 你们就他妈支个棚子卖酒去吧 |
[30:25] | So this is Antonio’s plan, | 这就是安东尼奥的计划吗 |
[30:26] | to let this guy destroy our bar? | 让这家伙毁了我们酒吧吗 |
[30:28] | Herrmann, I said I’d talk to him. | 赫尔曼 我说了我会跟他谈谈的 |
[30:29] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[30:30] | You tell Antonio that I got a plan now. | 告诉安东尼奥我也有个计划 |
[30:32] | I’m gonna keep a sawed-off .410 behind the bar, | 我会在柜台下面藏只短管猎枪 |
[30:35] | and the next time Arthur and Jay come in here, | 下次亚瑟和杰再迈进这门 |
[30:37] | it’s sayonara, baby. | 绝对把他们脑袋轰开花 |
[30:39] | Is that him? | 是他打来的吗 |
[30:40] | – Is that Antonio? – I’ll be right back. | -是安东尼奥吗 -我马上回来 |
[30:45] | Article Seven of the Illinois Criminal Code– | 伊利诺伊州刑法第七条规定 |
[30:47] | unlawful entry into, or attack on one’s dwelling, | 非法闯入 或攻击某人住宅 |
[30:50] | – you can use force. – Yeah. | -可使用武力反击 -我知道 |
[30:52] | Or we could just sell the place. | 或者我们可以把这里卖掉 |
[30:59] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[31:00] | Look, I’ve told my superiors. Everyone’s aware. | 听着 我已汇报上级 大家都知道 |
[31:02] | We just don’t have enough to take him down yet. | 但我们还没有足够的证据扳倒他 |
[31:10] | Look, you got to know that it killed me | 你要明白 在那里无法保护你 |
[31:12] | not to defend you back there. | 让我很难受 |
[31:14] | It’s the hardest thing about this, | 这是做卧底最难的部分 |
[31:17] | is having to play a role. | 你必须演戏 |
[31:22] | Are you playing a role right now? | 你现在还在演吗 |
[31:28] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[31:54] | Yeah, they’ve stopped by a couple times. | 是的 他们来过几次 |
[31:55] | But Griffin, he’s still not comfortable | 但是格里芬 他不太习惯 |
[31:59] | – coming in the firehouse. – I know. | -来消防队 -我知道 |
[32:01] | – I warned you about that. – Yeah. | -我之前提醒过你 -是啊 |
[32:04] | – How’s Ben? – He’s great. | -本呢 -他很好 |
[32:06] | He’s more focused in school. | 他在学校更用心了 |
[32:08] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[32:10] | Yeah, they’re both doing better. | 是啊 他们俩情况都好多了 |
[32:14] | Heather, they talk about you | 希瑟 他们每天 |
[32:16] | all the time, all right? | 都在说你 好吗 |
[32:19] | They miss you. | 他们想你 |
[32:28] | I mean– | 这… |
[32:30] | This is torture. | 太煎熬了 |
[32:35] | Listen, I was talking to someone yesterday | 听着 我昨天跟别人聊过 |
[32:39] | about getting help, | 怎么帮助你 |
[32:41] | getting you into minimum security | 把你转到最低戒备监狱 |
[32:43] | so you can spend more time with the boys. | 这样就能和孩子们多聚聚 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:50] | Heather, you got to stay strong. | 希瑟 你要坚强 |
[32:56] | All right? | 好吗 |
[33:01] | – Hey. – Hey, Zoya. | -嗨 -嗨 佐娅 |
[33:05] | – How’s everything? – Good. | -你好吗 -挺好 |
[33:07] | I just want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[33:09] | Okay. About? | 好的 谈什么 |
[33:10] | Well, I was thinking– | 我在想 |
[33:12] | if I go back to Saint Petersburg, | 如果我回圣彼得堡 |
[33:14] | – it is sad for you and for me. – Okay. | -我们俩都会很难受 -是的 |
[33:18] | Maybe there is way I don’t have to go. | 也许我有办法留下来 |
[33:20] | I think this sound crazy– | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[33:22] | and I ask you as friend– | 我想以朋友的身份问你 |
[33:24] | But if I were to be married, I could stay. | 因为如果我结婚了 就能留下 |
[33:29] | If you would want that too. | 前提是你同意 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I… | 这个嘛 我 |
[33:35] | Listen, I’d love to. | 听着 我想跟你结婚 |
[33:35] | And I’d do it in a second, but I-I can’t. | 我本会毫不犹豫地答应 但现在不行 |
[33:39] | For a lot of reasons that, you know, I, uh… | 有很多原因 你知道 我 |
[33:43] | – Trust me. – I understand. | -相信我 -我懂 |
[33:46] | I sorry to ask. | 抱歉开口问你 |
[33:49] | I think I don’t come by anymore, | 等我更喜欢你了 |
[33:51] | before my heart goes more for you. | 我再去找你吧 |
[33:57] | Zoya. | 佐娅 |
[33:59] | Hey, I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | I really am. | 真心的 |
[34:29] | Thank you so much for meeting me on such short notice. | 感谢你临时来见我 |
[34:31] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[34:34] | How’s your son doing? | 你儿子如何 |
[34:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:37] | I told him what I know– there might be a change. | 我告诉他最近可能会有变动 |
[34:42] | You know, I’ve been doing this for a while, | 我做这工作有段时间了 |
[34:45] | and I always envision the endgame, | 我总是在推演 |
[34:49] | what it’s gonna be. | 结局是什么样 |
[34:52] | But how I get there? | 但过程如何 |
[34:53] | I gave up trying to anticipate that, | 我已放弃思索 |
[34:55] | because things never quite go down the way you think. | 因为总是事与愿违 |
[35:01] | I like your style, Benny. | 我喜欢你的行事风格 班尼 |
[35:04] | You care. | 你在乎 |
[35:05] | But first and foremost, you’re a pragmatist. | 但首先 你是个实用主义者 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:13] | I’m trying to save Firehouse 51. | 我想拯救51号消防队 |
[35:18] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:22] | If I were to save it– if– | 如果我真要这么做 |
[35:25] | I need somebody in place that I can trust. | 就必须选我能信任的人任职 |
[35:30] | I want you to replace Boden. | 我想让你取代博登 |
[35:43] | So these are your exam results. | 这是你们的体检结果 |
[35:45] | Now, nobody shoot the messenger. | 别把气撒我身上 |
[35:47] | “Cholesterol, on par. | “胆固醇正常 |
[35:48] | “Pulse rate, great. | 心率正常 |
[35:50] | Muscle mass only slightly below normal.” | 肌肉质量略低于正常水平” |
[35:52] | Even my body fat is spitting distance | 连我的身体脂肪含量 |
[35:55] | to the classification of fit. | 都快达到健康水平了 |
[35:57] | All that seaweed and rice paper does a body good. | 看来吃海苔和米纸果然能健身 |
[36:00] | Greg Sullivan can kiss my able-bodied ass. | 我的身材完爆格雷格·沙利文 |
[36:04] | Hold up, this can’t be right. | 等等 这不对啊 |
[36:05] | Herrmann has 1% less body fat than me? | 赫尔曼的身体脂肪比我还少1% |
[36:09] | Why are you so mystified? | 有什么不对的 |
[36:10] | ‘Cause I got a couple years on you? | 我不就比你大了几岁吗 |
[36:12] | A couple? | 几岁吗 |
[36:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:18] | Suck on this. | 想比比吗 |
[36:19] | – Yeah! – No! | -赞啊 -不要啊 |
[36:22] | Good, Hermie. | 不错 阿赫 |
[36:25] | Put your clothes on, man. | 把衣服穿上 伙计 |
[36:31] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[36:35] | Chief, | 队长 |
[36:38] | I know that you’re dealing with a lot right now, | 我知道你现在有很多事情要处理 |
[36:39] | but I need to talk to you about | 但我需要跟你谈一下 |
[36:40] | – something in your test. – Okay. | -你的体检报告的事 -好 |
[36:43] | There is a protein in our blood | 我们血液中有种蛋白质 |
[36:45] | called osteopontin. | 叫做骨桥蛋白 |
[36:45] | 一种磷酸蛋白 可能出现于某些癌症和免疫疾病中 | |
[36:48] | Your levels are higher than expected. | 你体内的检测含量高于正常值 |
[36:50] | Meaning what? | 意味着什么 |
[36:52] | Sometimes it’s an indicator for asbestos poisoning. | 有时候 这意味着石棉中毒 |
[36:52] | 石绵有致癌和引起肺部疾病的危害 可引起慢性呼吸道疾病 | |
[36:57] | But it could be nothing. | 但也许没事 |
[36:59] | Still, I strongly recommend that you go | 但是 我仍然强烈建议你 |
[37:00] | and get an MRI done on your lungs. | 去做一下肺部核磁共振检查 |
[37:02] | I haven’t been around asbestos in 15 years. | 我有十五年没有接触过石棉了 |
[37:04] | Well, it can remain latent. | 可能有潜伏期 |
[37:07] | 20 years, 10 years, 5, or not all. | 二十年 十五年 五年 甚至不会发作 |
[37:11] | Look, the key is an early diagnosis. | 关键是 我们要做早期诊断 |
[37:16] | I can look into some specialists. | 我可以帮你找一下专科医生 |
[37:18] | Mills, leave the report on the desk, please. | 米尔斯 请把报告放在桌子上 |
[37:36] | The thing about interest rates, | 关于利率的问题 |
[37:37] | if they rise during your lock-in period, | 如果仍在锁定期内 利率的提升 |
[37:39] | it won’t affect you. | 就不会对你产生影响 |
[37:40] | You’ll still pay the lower rate | 你要付的仍是 |
[37:41] | you took in the first place. | 和最初一样的低利率 |
[37:44] | Hide the silverware. Devon’s here. | 快把银餐具藏起来 戴文来了 |
[37:47] | Devon-eleven, open 24/7. | “戴文-11 全天候开放” |
[37:47] | “Sevon-eleven, open 24/7” | 本句仿拟7-11便利店广告 |
[37:52] | She is so shady. | 她太卑劣了 |
[38:02] | Um, I’m, uh… I’m gonna– | 我…我要去… |
[38:05] | I’ll be right back. Okay. | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[38:19] | How’d you get mixed up with these gossipy bitches? | 你怎么和那些八卦的贱人混一起了 |
[38:36] | – I’m building up my position. – Yes, I can see that. | -我在建立自己的地盘 -看出来了 |
[38:39] | What is that, 15 troops? | 那是什么 15位士兵吗 |
[38:42] | Is Gabby coming by? | 加比会来吗 |
[38:44] | Uh, not tonight, no. | 今晚不会 |
[38:46] | Is she your girlfriend? | 她是你的女朋友吗 |
[38:49] | She is not. | 不是的 |
[38:50] | Why isn’t she? | 为什么不是 |
[38:53] | Will you roll the dice already? | 你掷骰子了吗 |
[38:55] | No! | 不要啊 |
[38:57] | Dead. | 输了 |
[38:58] | If you want to go out tonight, I can babysit Ben. | 如果你今晚想出去 我可以照顾本 |
[39:01] | I don’t want to go out. | 我不想出去 |
[39:02] | I want to hang with you guys. | 我想和你们在一起 |
[39:04] | I want to defeat you over here in Chicago land. | 我要在这片芝加哥领地里打败你们 |
[39:10] | Can I come back to the firehouse? | 我还能去消防局吗 |
[39:14] | Yeah, anytime you want. | 可以 随时都欢迎 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:21] | – For Chicago. – Chicago. | -为了芝加哥 -芝加哥 |
[39:24] | Full security cameras with database, | 能存录数据的一级安全摄像头 |
[39:27] | plus 24-hour armed response. | 以及全天候的武装保护 |
[39:30] | And how much is this gonna cost? | 这要花费多少钱 |
[39:32] | Nothing up front. No payments for three months. | 先不用付款 免费试用三个月 |
[39:35] | Can we just talk about reality here for a minute? | 我们能讨论下现在面临的现实状况吗 |
[39:39] | Game Day isn’t going anywhere. | 游戏日酒吧并没有消失 |
[39:41] | It’s getting more and more popular, | 还变得越来越受欢迎 |
[39:43] | and we’re serving tumbleweeds, man. | 我们这已经门可罗雀了 伙计们 |
[39:49] | Let’s just walk away. | 我们关门散散伙吧 |
[39:53] | There’s no shame in that. | 又不丢人 |
[39:56] | Sure, there is. | 是啊 没有 |
[39:58] | Losing is for losers. | 失败就是留给失败者的 |
[40:02] | It is all for best. | 这样最好 |
[40:03] | He’s an idiot. | 他就是笨蛋 |
[40:04] | That’s not very nice, but thank you. | 虽然这么说不好 但谢谢你 |
[40:07] | All I know is, if it were me, | 我知道的是 如果是我 |
[40:09] | I’d be proud to be your boyfriend. | 我会很骄傲能成为你的男朋友 |
[40:14] | You’re a good man, Jo-Jo. | 你是好人 乔乔 |
[40:49] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[40:53] | I love 51. | 我爱51号消防队 |
[40:58] | I’ll do whatever it takes to save it. | 无论付出什么代价 我都要挽救它 |
[41:12] | My resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[41:31] | Look how far you’ve come, huh? | 你发展的不错啊 |
[41:34] | You’re a lieutenant. | 都已经是副队了 |
[41:42] | I have some news. | 我有消息要宣布 |
[41:47] | I’m taking over 51. | 我要接管51号消防队 |