时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | School fire. 4548 West Quincy. | 校园火灾 昆西西路4538号 |
[00:03] | That’s Donna’s school! | 那是堂娜的学校 |
[00:05] | – Donna! – Wallace! | -堂娜 -华莱士 |
[00:11] | – I got her! – Hey, if you can move, move! | -我看到她了 -你要是还能动就赶紧离开 |
[00:17] | Mrs. Wagner went in for a second surgery, | 瓦格纳尔老师进去第二次手术了 |
[00:19] | and it is still critical. | 她情况还是很危急 |
[00:22] | Fire wasn’t an accident. | 那场火灾不是意外 |
[00:25] | I have successfully signed up Firehouse 51 | 我成功给51号消防局 |
[00:27] | 芝加哥消防局 消防员大比拼 | |
[00:28] | for the Firefighter Muster! | 报名了消防员大比拼 |
[00:31] | This is just for a few weeks. | 我就在你这暂住几周 |
[00:32] | Feel free to do whatever you need to do. | 你想做什么尽管做 |
[00:36] | I’m Hope, Sylvie’s friend. | 我叫霍普 希尔薇的朋友 |
[00:38] | I just wanted you to know that you can text me anytime. | 你可以随时发短信给我 |
[01:12] | See? I knew this roomie situation | 你看 我就知道这种同居生活 |
[01:14] | was gonna work out great. | 肯定会很棒 |
[01:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:31] | Well, I didn’t lie, right? | 我没撒谎吧 |
[01:32] | Over Easy’s the best breakfast in Chicago. | 快餐店的早餐是全芝加哥最棒的 |
[01:34] | Totally. I’m telling you, I love every part of this city. | 没错 我告诉你 我爱这城市的一点一滴 |
[01:39] | Feels so good to get out of Fowlerton. | 能离开福勒顿走走真是太好了 |
[01:41] | Even if it was just for a little bit. | 就算只是这一小会 |
[01:44] | Is everything okay back at home? | 你家里还好吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah, it’s fine. It’s just you know…Fowlerton. | 挺好的 只是…福勒顿嘛 |
[01:53] | Come on, you bum! Move your tail! | 傻货们 快点 |
[01:54] | Shift’s starting! | 该上班了 |
[01:58] | Hey, Hope. | 你好 霍普 |
[02:00] | Hi, Otis! | 你好 奥蒂斯 |
[02:01] | I’m so sorry about these buffoons! | 我替这帮笨蛋道歉 |
[02:04] | Thank you for the ride, and I hope you enjoy Sears Tower. | 谢谢你送我 希望你在西亚士大厦玩得开心 |
[02:09] | Thanks. I will. | 谢谢你 我会的 |
[02:12] | Really mature behavior, as usual. | 真幼稚 很以前一样 |
[02:15] | You guys jumped like a foot out of your seats. | 你们俩吓得都从座位上跳起来了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, any chance you had with Hope is gone. | 你和霍普没机会了 |
[02:21] | What? No, women love that kind of stuff. | 什么 不可能 女人就喜欢这样 |
[02:23] | I’m a woman. | 我就是女人 |
[02:24] | Not in those pants. | 穿着这种裤子可不算 |
[02:41] | Donna believes the fire was intentionally set. | 堂娜认为这场火灾是人为的 |
[02:44] | Did one of the students see what happened? | 有学生看到了吗 |
[02:46] | No. Nobody was there when it started. | 没有 起火的时候没人在场 |
[02:48] | But after the fire, when we were outside the school, | 但是火灾之后 我们在学校外时 |
[02:51] | the way the chem lab students were whispering to each other– | 化学实验室的学生们在相互低语些什么 |
[02:56] | it’s like they knew something. | 他们好像知道些什么 |
[02:58] | – Did you hear anything specific? Any names? Anything? – No. | -你有听到什么吗 名字或者细节 -没有 |
[03:01] | A lot of the faculty have reached out. | 很多教职员都找学生谈话了 |
[03:03] | We brought in a counselor, | 我们还请了咨询师 |
[03:04] | but none of these students will talk. | 但是他们都不愿意开口 |
[03:06] | So you think one of the students did this? | 所以你觉得是其中一个学生做的吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah. I just don’t know which one, | 是的 我只是不知道是哪一个 |
[03:13] | and if any of the others saw it happen. | 也不知道有没有人看到 |
[03:17] | Look, I know all of this sounds really vague, but… | 我知道这听起来可能有点宽泛 但是… |
[03:20] | Donna’s instincts with the case are dead on. | 堂娜对那个案子的直觉非常准 |
[03:22] | She says they’re hiding something, then they are. | 她说他们有所隐瞒 事实的确如此 |
[03:24] | What does OFI say? | 火警调查办公室的人怎么说 |
[03:25] | They’re still investigating the scene. | 他们还在调查现场 |
[03:26] | I just spoke with Lt. Hubble. She says with all the chemicals | 我刚和哈勃副队谈过 她说根据实验室中 |
[03:29] | stored in the lab, and all the gas lines, | 存储的那些化学药品 天然气管道 |
[03:31] | they’re just going to go under the assumption that | 他们准备认定这场火灾 |
[03:33] | it was an accident, unless we find evidence of arson. | 是一场意外 除非我们能找到纵火的证据 |
[03:36] | Meanwhile, Jamie Wagner is in the hospital | 同时 杰米·瓦格纳尔还在医院 |
[03:38] | with burns all over her body. | 身体被严重烧伤 |
[03:39] | I’d like you two to go to the school. | 你们俩去学校 |
[03:41] | Make sure OFI doesn’t miss anything. | 确保火警调查办公室的人不要遗漏任何细节 |
[03:43] | Yeah, you got it, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[03:45] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:46] | Ambulance 61, motor vehicle accident | 61号救护车 汽车事故 |
[03:48] | on Lakeshore Drive and Lincoln. | 湖畔大道和林肯大道交叉口 |
[03:49] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[04:13] | Great, squad’s here. | 太好了 救援队来了 |
[04:16] | C’mon, Severide, let us have some fun once in a while. | 拜托 西弗莱德 偶尔也让我们乐一乐嘛 |
[04:18] | You think I want to break a sweat, Labedzki? | 你觉得我想汗流浃背吗 拉巴斯基 |
[04:20] | – Where’s your lieutenant? – Down below. | -你的副队呢 -下面 |
[04:25] | Hey, Wolanski! We got Truck 81 and Squad 3 here. | 沃兰斯基 81号云梯队和3号救援队来了 |
[04:29] | Just let us know where you want us. | 告诉我们要去哪里 |
[04:30] | Okay, stand by. I’m gonna get this driver stabilized– | 好 待命 我要让司机稳定 |
[04:35] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 |
[04:43] | Need some help here! | 这里需要一点帮助 |
[04:44] | 81! We need some weight on that back end! | 81队 我们需要给车尾施力 |
[04:48] | Kidd, secure the wreck to our tow hook! | 基德 把车子挂在拖钩上 |
[04:50] | – Copy! – And Cruz… let’s grab some airbags. | -收到 -克鲁兹 拿一些气垫 |
[04:51] | Airbags! Copy! | 气垫 收到 |
[05:02] | Hey, Wolanski! Look at me! How are you feeling? | 沃兰斯基 看着我 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:04] | Good, just pull me out. | 挺好 拉我出来 |
[05:07] | Okay. Worth a try. | 好 值得一试 |
[05:14] | He’s not moving. | 他纹丝不动 |
[05:18] | Let’s hurry up with those airbags! | 快点拿气垫 |
[05:20] | It’s getting harder to breathe! | 我很难呼吸了 |
[05:22] | I keep telling you, Wolanski. Lay off the donuts! | 我一直跟你说 沃兰斯基 少吃甜甜圈 |
[05:26] | Don’t make me laugh. I’ll break a rib. | 别逗我笑 我肋骨会断的 |
[05:30] | What’s happening over there? | 那边怎么了 |
[05:31] | Sorry, lieutenant! Get it together, 81! What the hell? | 抱歉 副队 加油啊 81队 搞什么 |
[05:35] | Easy, Labedzki, it was nobody’s fault. | 别激动 拉巴斯基 不是谁的错 |
[05:37] | – Yeah, right! – Come on, Kidd! | -是啊 -快 基德 |
[05:44] | – Ready? – Almost there! | -准备好了吗 -快了 |
[05:49] | – Got it! – All right. | -好了 -好 |
[05:50] | Let me know when you’re ready, Cruz. | 准备好了告诉我 克鲁兹 |
[05:52] | Good to go. | 好了 |
[05:53] | All right, up on one. | 好 一号气垫充气 |
[06:00] | All right, up on two! | 好 二号气垫充气 |
[06:04] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[06:06] | – Okay, on three, pull. Ready? – Yep. | -数到三就拉 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[06:09] | One… two… three! | 一二三 |
[06:16] | Dawson, Brett! | 道森 布莱特 |
[06:20] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:22] | – Don’t move. Don’t move. – I’m okay. | -别动 -我没事 |
[06:25] | We gotta make sure. | 我们得确定 |
[06:26] | No, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. | 不 没事 别担心我 |
[06:28] | Take care of the driver. | 去管司机 |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | He’s stabilized. All yours, guys. | 他情况稳定 交给你们了 |
[06:42] | Watch his head. You got him? | 小心他的头 扶好了吗 |
[06:54] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[06:58] | Hey Mouch, how many people of the Polish persuasion | 穆奇 需要多少波兰国籍的人 |
[07:02] | does it take to rescue an injured motorist? | 才能营救一个受伤的司机 |
[07:05] | Are you funny now? You a comedian? | 你现在搞笑了吗 成了谐星吗 |
[07:06] | Hey, relax, Labedzki. I’m just checking your hearing. | 放松 拉巴斯基 我只是检查你的听力 |
[07:10] | Boy, you guys from 51 really think | 天啊 你们51大队的人真认为 |
[07:12] | you’re God’s gift, don’t you? | 自己了不起 是吧 |
[07:13] | We bailed you out. Be gracious about it. | 我们救了你们 人要懂得感恩 |
[07:18] | Hey! Hey! Let’s put all this aggression where it belongs: | 把攻击性用在该用的地方 |
[07:23] | on the field at the All-Chicago Semi-Annual Firefighter Muster! | 芝加哥半年度消防员大比拼上 |
[07:28] | Are you kidding? We’ll knock you on your ass. | 你开玩笑吗 我们会让你们落花流水 |
[07:31] | 1,000 bucks says otherwise. | 赌一千块不是 |
[07:34] | Uh-Wait–what? Mouch… | 等等 什么 穆奇 |
[07:36] | 100 bucks a man. | 一人一百 |
[07:37] | You’re on. | 跟你赌了 |
[07:40] | May the best house win. | 祝最优秀的消防局获胜 |
[07:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna visit Jamie after work. | 我要在下班后去看杰米 |
[08:00] | Doctor says she’s still having a hard time breathing. | 医生说她还是很难呼吸 |
[08:03] | – Sorry to hear that. – Yeah. | -对此很遗憾 -嗯 |
[08:05] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[08:10] | How are you supposed to hold class when most | 二楼大部分地方都被毁了 |
[08:12] | of the second floor is destroyed? | 你怎么还能上课 |
[08:13] | Math and science are in the cafeteria for a few months | 他们重建时 我们在自助餐厅上几个月的 |
[08:16] | while they rebuild. | 数学和科学课 |
[08:23] | Some of those kids were in the chem lab. | 有些学生是之前在化学实验室的 |
[08:27] | Maybe if I wasn’t new here, or had a smarter approach, | 如果我不是新来的 或者我的手法更高明点 |
[08:30] | they’d talk to me. | 他们就会告诉我了 |
[08:31] | Donna, you’ve done all that you can. | 堂娜 你已经尽力了 |
[08:33] | Doesn’t feel like it. | 感觉不是 |
[08:39] | Whoever started the fire is still in there somewhere. | 不管是谁放的火 都还在学校里面 |
[08:47] | You still sure about that? | 你还是确定这一点吗 |
[08:52] | You may know fires, Wallace, | 灭火的事你懂 华莱士 |
[08:53] | but I know kids. | 但孩子的事我懂 |
[08:55] | You have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[08:59] | I do. | 我信 |
[09:17] | I haven’t told anyone about this, | 这事我还没跟别人说过 |
[09:20] | not even Trudy, but when my heart stopped, | 连特鲁迪都没有 但当我心脏停跳时 |
[09:25] | when I was going into the light, | 当我走进那道光时 |
[09:30] | I saw something. | 我看见了什么 |
[09:31] | I saw that I was surrounded | 我看见我的身边 |
[09:36] | by all the people of 51. | 站着咱们局所有人 |
[09:39] | We were hand in hand, helping each other ascend | 咱们大家手牵着手 互帮互助 |
[09:43] | a grand staircase, | 在爬一架大长梯 |
[09:45] | which rose up towards a golden chalice. | 梯子的尽头 是一座金杯 |
[09:50] | Only now do I understand | 直到现在我才明白 |
[09:54] | the meaning of this vision. | 那幻象应验的原来是这事 |
[09:56] | We are going to win the Firefighter Muster. | 我们一定要赢下消防员大比拼 |
[10:01] | It’s funny how you never told us about this vision | 说来有趣 你之前从来没告诉我们幻象的事 |
[10:04] | until after you backed us into a $1,000 bet. | 直到你连带着我们打了个一千块的赌 |
[10:07] | Mock all you want, friends, | 随你怎么嘲笑 朋友 |
[10:10] | but I know waht I experienced. | 但我知道我经历了什么 |
[10:14] | As your coach, | 作为你们的教练 |
[10:15] | I have assigned each of you to an event | 我给你们每人分配了一个项目 |
[10:18] | to maximize our chances of winning. | 以使我们获胜的可能性最大化 |
[10:23] | – Mouch! – Guys, come on. | -穆奇啊 -大家别这样 |
[10:28] | Mouch almost died. | 穆奇差点就死了 |
[10:29] | Are we really going to deny him this? | 我们真的要让他失望吗 |
[10:33] | Let’s see the list. | 让我看看单子 |
[10:35] | How long are we gonna be under this dead Mouch tyranny? | 我们还要忍受活死人穆奇的暴政多久 |
[10:38] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[10:40] | Hey look! It’s you and me on ladder throw. Not bad. | 你看 咱俩负责架梯子 不赖 |
[10:44] | Oh, hey, we’re teamed up for the hose stretch. | 你和我组队比铺水管 |
[10:46] | We will slay that. | 稳赢了 |
[10:49] | Hey, you want to meet up at Severide’s after shift? | 轮班之后要不要去西弗莱德那碰个头 |
[10:51] | We could walk to that nearby playground? Practice? | 我们可以走到附近的公园去练习一下 |
[10:54] | – Severide’s? – Yeah, I live there now. | -西弗莱德家 -是啊 我现在住那 |
[10:58] | Up the grand staircase we go, 51! | 大家一起往上爬 51分局加油 |
[11:02] | Great work, buddy. I can’t wait to see | 干得漂亮 哥们 我真想看看 |
[11:04] | what my assignment is. | 给我分的项目是什么 |
[11:05] | – There you go. – Mouch, this is awesome. | -就在那里 -穆奇 这真的很棒 |
[11:09] | I’m just wondering–you have me on dummy drag? | 我只是想问你把我分去拖假人 |
[11:12] | And in paramedic training, we don’t do dummy drags. | 而我们医疗队的人不需要拖假人的 |
[11:15] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 不要小看自己 |
[11:17] | Buddy, you got me here on the pole hang, | 哥们 你分配我去比抱杆 |
[11:19] | and it’s just that’s not so good for me, | 可那真的不适合我 |
[11:21] | ’cause I still got that shoulder thing, so maybe we could– | 因为我肩膀还没好利索 所以也许我们… |
[11:24] | The bucket brigade is all lunkheads. | 比传水桶的都是呆子 |
[11:26] | – I’m not doing it this year. – Do not question the vision! | -今年我才不做这个 -不要质疑我的幻象 |
[11:48] | – Hey, Van Meter. – Hey, Severide. | -范米特 -西弗莱德 |
[11:51] | Hey, this is Matthew Casey. Mind if we have a look around? | 这位是马修·凯西 我们能在这里看看吗 |
[11:56] | Sure thing, just wrapping up. You guys work this fire? | 当然 我们正要收队呢 这火你们灭的 |
[12:00] | Yeah. Find the cause yet? | 是 查到起火原因了吗 |
[12:03] | We can confirm it started in the chemistry lab, | 我们能确定是化学实验室烧起来的 |
[12:07] | but you knew that. | 但你们已经知道了 |
[12:09] | Classroom was empty, | 教室里没人 |
[12:11] | sixth period chemistry had just ended. | 第六节化学课也刚刚结束 |
[12:14] | Somebody smelled smoke and the teacher ran back here, | 有人闻到了烟味 然后老师跑了回来 |
[12:16] | found a fire burning on the counter. | 发现台子上烧起来了 |
[12:18] | She tried to put it out, but it burned hot and fast, | 她试着想灭火 但火烧得太急太快 |
[12:21] | fed by the various flammables in the storage cabinet. | 储存柜里的多种易燃物也加剧了火势 |
[12:25] | She probably succumbed right away, | 她大约很快就放弃了 |
[12:26] | and the fire continued to spread. | 火也就越烧越大了 |
[12:27] | How did it start? | 怎么烧起来的呢 |
[12:29] | Chemicals on the counter. Don’t know what yet. | 台子上的化学药剂 具体还不知道是什么 |
[12:31] | We figured maybe an experiment was left out, | 我们以为可能是实验事故 |
[12:33] | but then one of my guys just spotted this. | 但我一个手下发现了这个 |
[12:37] | Char line? | 焦痕吗 |
[12:39] | Somebody poured a stream of accelerant | 有人倒了一条助燃剂 |
[12:40] | leading right to the door. | 一直延伸到门边 |
[12:42] | So arson. | 所以是纵火了 |
[12:45] | We’ll be escalating this to a criminal investigation. | 我们会把这升级为犯罪调查 |
[12:53] | Donna was right. | 堂娜说得对 |
[12:57] | Casey, isn’t that where we found the teacher? | 凯西 那不是我们找到那老师的位置吗 |
[12:59] | Yep. Why? What are you thinking? | 对 你有什么看法 |
[13:13] | – Hey, Van Meter? – What do we got? | -范米特 -有什么发现 |
[13:15] | These vinyl tiles are pre-code. | 这些乙烯基板是老式的 |
[13:18] | They should’ve been updated years ago. | 几年前就该被换掉 |
[13:19] | Instead, they just slapped a layer of polyurethane down | 但他们只是涂上了一层聚氨酯 |
[13:22] | – to cover it up. – Okay. | -来盖住基板 -好 |
[13:25] | This is how we got our victim out. | 我们是这样把受害者拖出来的 |
[13:27] | In this direction, down this path here. | 沿这个方向一直过去 |
[13:31] | Something must have scraped the polyurethane, | 一定是有东西刮掉了聚氨酯 |
[13:35] | maybe a carabiner on our webbing? | 或许是我们带子上的扣环 |
[13:38] | The fire burned the exposed portion of the tiles, | 火焰烧毁了暴露的盖板 |
[13:41] | leaving that trail. | 留下了这条痕迹 |
[13:46] | So this char line was formed | 所以这条焦痕 |
[13:48] | after the fire was already burning? | 是起火之后形成的吗 |
[13:50] | Definitely. There was no accelerant here. | 没错 这里没有助燃剂 |
[13:53] | So, no arson. | 所以不是纵火了 |
[14:02] | No, you can’t really blame Van Meter. | 不 也不能怪范米特 |
[14:04] | I mean, he had no way of knowing | 他怎么会知道 |
[14:05] | that we carved that trail he was looking at. | 那条焦痕是我们弄出来的呢 |
[14:10] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[14:11] | If it wasn’t accelerant, | 如果没有助燃剂 |
[14:13] | how did the fire start? | 那火是怎么烧起来的 |
[14:15] | It could’ve been improperly stored chemicals. | 可能是化学品储存不当 |
[14:16] | They had a lot of old, outdated stuff in those cabinets. | 他们那柜子里有很多陈旧的东西 |
[14:19] | Yeah, we just gotta get the lab results. | 对 只能等分析结果了 |
[14:22] | Help me to understand this. | 帮我理解下这个 |
[14:24] | I sent you there to help OFI look for signs of arson, | 我派你们去帮火灾调查办公室寻找纵火证据 |
[14:27] | but instead you rule it out. | 你们却排除了纵火可能 |
[14:29] | – We didn’t rule it out, Chief. – No. | -我们没排除 队长 -是 |
[14:31] | Look, they were headed down a blind alley | 他们要顺着那条焦痕查下去 |
[14:33] | with the whole char line. We just set them straight. | 那是死胡同 我们只是纠正了他们 |
[14:35] | We have a teacher that may not survive. | 受伤的老师可能无法幸存 |
[14:37] | The police are not going to put any resources into this thing | 除非这起火灾升级成犯罪调查 |
[14:40] | until it escalates to a criminal investigation, | 否则警察不会投入任何人手 |
[14:43] | so please, go back there. You keep digging | 所以请你们回去 给我挖出点 |
[14:45] | until you find something that can make that happen. | 能升级调查的东西出来 |
[14:49] | What if Donna’s hunch is wrong? | 如果堂娜的预感错了呢 |
[14:54] | All right. We’ll take another look, Chief. | 行 我们会再去看看的 队长 |
[15:21] | I mean, really what does he want us to do? | 他想让我们干什么 |
[15:22] | Cook up some evidence that points to arson? | 自己造点纵火证据出来吗 |
[15:24] | He just wants us to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. | 他只是想让我们确保没有疏漏的地方 |
[15:27] | And if we can’t find anything? Then what? | 如果我们找不到线索呢 那怎么办 |
[15:29] | You’re gonna be the one that walks back in there and tells him? | 你想回去告诉他吗 |
[15:32] | It’s that bad, huh? | 就这么糟吗 |
[15:32] | Boden’s not thinking clearly on this one. | 博登现在脑子不清楚 |
[15:34] | I understand where he’s coming from. | 我理解他的出发点 |
[15:36] | Donna could’ve died in that fire. | 堂娜可能会死在那场火灾里 |
[15:40] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:41] | We already checked the classroom. | 我们已经检查了教室 |
[15:43] | OFI is processing the samples. | 火灾调查办公室正在分析取样 |
[15:48] | Talk to the chemistry students. | 去跟化学课的学生们聊聊 |
[15:49] | Donna can’t get anything out of them. | 堂娜自己都问不出来 |
[15:51] | Why would they talk to us? | 他们还会跟我们说吗 |
[15:52] | Well, they’ve had a few days for the shock to wear off, | 他们的震惊情绪已经消化了几天 |
[15:54] | and the gravity to sink in. | 也有时间悲痛了 |
[15:55] | Anyway, people trust firefighters. | 而且人们信任消防员 |
[15:57] | They open up to us. | 会对我们坦诚 |
[16:01] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[16:08] | This is where we stuck Mrs. Wagner’s chemistry class. | 我们把瓦格纳老师化学班上的学生移到这里了 |
[16:12] | Mr. Royce, these are the firefighters | 罗伊斯老师 就是这些消防员 |
[16:15] | who rescued Mrs. Wagner. | 救了瓦格纳老师 |
[16:16] | Is it okay if they have a word with your kids? | 他们能跟这些学生们聊几句吗 |
[16:18] | – Sure, of course. – Great, thanks. | -当然可以了 -很好 谢谢 |
[16:23] | How you guys holding up? | 你们还好吗 |
[16:26] | I’m sure you’ve heard Mrs. Wagner is in critical condition, | 你们肯定听说瓦格纳老师情况危及了吧 |
[16:30] | but please keep thinking good thoughts. | 但大家一定要乐观一点 |
[16:32] | I’ve seen people come back from worse. | 我见过更危重的人好起来 |
[16:34] | We’re still trying to figure out how the fire started. | 我们还在调查起火原因 |
[16:37] | We’re wondering if anyone | 我们想知道有没有人 |
[16:38] | noticed anything that might help. | 知道一些事 能帮上忙 |
[16:40] | Any little detail. A Bunsen burner left on. | 任何小细节 本生灯没关什么的 |
[16:45] | A chemical spill on the counter. Saw someone go into the lab. | 化学品洒在了桌子上 看见有人进入实验室 |
[16:48] | Anything. | 任何线索 |
[16:49] | Are you the one who saved that girl? | 你是救了那个女孩的人吗 |
[16:52] | No, I didn’t save her. You guys did that. | 不是我救的 你们救的 |
[16:55] | – What’s your name? – Rashidi. | -你叫什么 -拉西迪 |
[16:59] | I heard someone screaming, so I ran in there. | 我听见有人惨叫 于是就跑了进去 |
[17:01] | Her clothes were on fire. I just tried to put ’em out. | 她衣服起火了 我就想办法灭火了 |
[17:05] | – How’s she doing? – She’s all right. | -她怎么样了 -她还行 |
[17:08] | Second degree burns on her legs, but… | 腿部二度烧伤 但… |
[17:12] | It would’ve been a lot worse if you weren’t there to help. | 如果不是你帮忙 她可能会伤得更重 |
[17:17] | Hey, Keith Moon. | “凯斯·穆恩”[摇滚乐鼓手] |
[17:22] | Where were you when the fire broke out? | 发生火灾时 你在哪里 |
[17:25] | Period’s over. | 下课了 |
[17:27] | Come on, Mateo. How about a little cooperation, huh? | 别这样 马迪奥 配合一下吧 |
[17:46] | Takes a lot of guts to run into a fire | 大家都逃离火场 |
[17:47] | when everyone else is running the other way. | 你却冲向火场 这点勇气可嘉 |
[17:53] | What is it, Rashidi? | 怎么了 拉西迪 |
[18:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:04] | Now I gotta get to trig. | 我得去上数学课了 |
[18:24] | Hey, where did you find these hoses? They look pretty new. | 你从哪找来的这些管子 看起来很新啊 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I told Romero I needed them for a class at the academy. | 是啊 我跟罗梅罗说今天上课需要用这些管子 |
[18:31] | You slut! You know he has a thing for you, | 你太坏了 你明知道他喜欢你 |
[18:35] | and you totally took advantage. | 你完全是占他便宜啊 |
[18:36] | – He does not have a thing. – Oh, don’t play coy with me. | -他才没喜欢我呢 -别跟我装了 |
[18:41] | It’s been way too long since we hung out. | 我们俩好久没一起出来了 |
[18:45] | I know, but at least we get to work together. | 我知道 但至少我们可以一起共事 |
[18:49] | Yeah, it’s not the same. We gotta try harder. | 但不一样啊 我们得用点心 |
[18:54] | Make an effort for some girl time, you know? | 挤出一些时间 共度闺蜜时光 |
[18:56] | – Yeah. – I didn’t even know you moved in with Severide. | -是啊 -我都不知道你搬去跟西弗莱德住了 |
[18:58] | It’s no big deal. It was a last minute thing. | 不是什么大事 临时决定的 |
[19:01] | He kind of swooped in and saved the day. | 他算是挺身而出当英雄了 |
[19:04] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样做妥当吗 |
[19:06] | Look, I’m not hung up on him at all, | 我没对他有余情未了 |
[19:09] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你是想说这事 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | – Come on, let’s see what you got. – All right. | -来 试试身手 -好 |
[19:17] | Rashidi was gonna say something, | 拉西迪本来想说什么 |
[19:18] | but one look from Mateo, and he just clammed up tight. | 但看了马迪奥一眼 就闭口不言了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, he’s intimidated for sure. | 他绝对被被恐吓了 |
[19:25] | What’s the deal with this Mateo kid? | 这个马迪奥是什么情况 |
[19:26] | Mateo Cabrera, repeated 9th and 11th grades. | 马迪奥·卡布雷拉 复读了九年级和十一年级 |
[19:29] | Always in trouble. You know, fist fights, bullying. | 总是惹麻烦 跟人打架 欺负别人 |
[19:32] | Last year, he was suspended for starting fires in a trash can | 去年 他因为在学校操场的垃圾筒放火 |
[19:35] | on school grounds. | 而受到停学处分 |
[19:36] | Anybody know where Mateo was when it all went down? | 有人知道火灾发生时 马迪奥在哪吗 |
[19:39] | I pulled his schedule. He had a free period | 我调出了他的课程表 他上完化学课后 |
[19:41] | right after chem lab. Could’ve been anywhere. | 有一段时间是没课的 他在哪里都有可能 |
[19:44] | I also found out he was one of four assigned to the lab table | 我还查到起火时 他是使用那张实验台 |
[19:47] | where the fire started. | 四个人中的一位 |
[19:49] | – Hard to argue with that. – So what happens now? | -这就很难开辩了 -现在怎么办 |
[19:51] | I’ll try and talk to Mateo. See if he’s got an alibi. | 我去找马迪奥谈一下 看他有没有不在场证据 |
[19:54] | Talk to him? No, you’ve got to lock him up. | 跟他谈吗 不 你得把他抓起来 |
[19:56] | – Donna. – We don’t have forensics yet | -堂娜 -我们目前还没有证据 |
[19:58] | that makes this an arson. | 表明他就是纵火犯 |
[20:00] | You can’t charge somebody without a crime. | 你不能起诉一个没犯罪的人 |
[20:01] | The other students could’ve been killed by this kid, | 其他的学生有可能会被这个孩子杀死 |
[20:04] | and now they’ve got to sit next to him in class? | 而现在他们还得在教室里坐在他旁边 |
[20:05] | – No, that’s crazy. – Mrs. Boden, I’m with you. | -不 太可怕了 -博登太太 我理解你 |
[20:08] | I will do what I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[20:09] | You get a confession out of him, you don’t need forensics. | 你拿到他的供述 就不用证据 |
[20:12] | Okay, let’s manage our expectations. | 我们不要有过高的期望 |
[20:15] | I gotta get him to talk to me first. | 我要先和他聊聊 |
[20:17] | – One step at a time. – Okay. | -一步一步来 -好的 |
[20:21] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[20:24] | I’ll get this. | 我来开门 |
[20:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Chief? Ah, you’re all here. | 队长 你们都在这里 |
[20:31] | Sirs, I just wanted to make sure | 各位 我想确定 |
[20:33] | we can count on you all for the Muster tug-of-war. | 你们都可以参加集体拔河比赛 |
[20:35] | – It’s kind of the big finale– – Mouch. | -这是最后总决赛 -穆奇 |
[20:37] | – Yeah, Chief. – I’m not putting my back out | -怎么了 队长 -我不会因为 |
[20:38] | because you made a bet with 87. | 你和87大队打赌就去伤自己的老腰 |
[20:40] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:50] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[20:52] | Dummy drag practice. I know I can get better at this. | 拖拽假人练习 我知道我可以做得更好 |
[20:56] | It’s all in the lift. | 重点是抬起动作 |
[21:04] | Hey, Brett! We told you to stop getting grabby | 布莱特 我们跟你说了不要再 |
[21:06] | with the guys around the firehouse! | 跟消防队的人赌气了 |
[21:08] | I’ve carried plenty of victims twice that size | 我已经背了很多比这个身材大两倍的受害者 |
[21:11] | on the stair chair. | 到搬运椅上去 |
[21:11] | Hey, forget two hands, okay? Grab the dummy with one hand, | 不要用双手 好吗 一只手的手腕用力抱起 |
[21:15] | by the wrist, and you get running! | 你就能跑起来了 |
[21:17] | It’s good forward momentum. | 这就有一个前进的惯性 |
[21:18] | No way. Two arms, backwards. You just, you know start | 不行的 两只手向后 开始的时候 |
[21:21] | with a good thrust, you get going, and then use your own | 用力一推就可以动了 然后用你自身的重量 |
[21:23] | weight to keep the momentum moving. Okay? | 保持这种移动的惯性 懂了吗 |
[21:26] | – Okay. – You’re gonna do great! | -好的 -你会很出色的 |
[21:28] | All right? Just takes some practice. | 对吗 只是需要一些练习 |
[21:31] | You’re really lucky, you know that? | 你很幸运 你知道吗 |
[21:33] | To be part of such a close-knit group. | 成为这个紧密团结的大家庭中的一分子 |
[21:36] | It’s like a family. | 就像是一家人一样 |
[21:38] | Yeah, it is. For better or worse, trust me. | 是的 无论怎样 相信我 |
[21:42] | I’m gonna grab some water in the kitchen | 我去厨房拿点水 |
[21:44] | – ’cause you need it! – Thanks, Hope. | -你会用得到 -谢谢你 霍普 |
[21:56] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[21:59] | Hey, you’re still in Chicago. | 你还在芝加哥 |
[22:01] | For another week or so. | 再呆一个多礼拜 |
[22:03] | Don’t forget you made a promise we would hang out before I left. | 别忘了你答应过我我走之前我们出去吃饭 |
[22:06] | That’s not the kind of thing that slips my mind. | 我可不会忘了这种事 |
[22:09] | Good. | 太好了 |
[22:15] | That girl has been hanging out at the firehouse a lot lately. | 那个女孩最近经常在消防队闲逛 |
[22:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:23] | What? Am I wrong? | 怎么 我错了吗 |
[22:25] | No comment. | 无话可说 |
[22:26] | Ambulance 61, person down. 8133 71st Street. | 61号救护车 一人晕倒 71街8133号 |
[22:31] | Oh, hey, Hope! I gotta go on a run, | 霍普 我要执行任务了 |
[22:32] | but feel free to hang out. I’ll be right back. | 你随意自己玩 我很快就回来 |
[22:34] | – Will do. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[22:51] | I’m the one who called. I was on my way to the rec center, | 是我打的电话 从娱乐中心回来的路上 |
[22:53] | and I saw him on the ground. He’s taken a beating. | 我看到他躺在地上 有人打他了 |
[23:00] | I can’t move my arm. | 我胳膊不能动了 |
[23:02] | Brett, isn’t this the kid from the school fire? | 布莱特 这不是校园大火那个小孩吗 |
[23:19] | I remember you from the school. What’s your name? | 你经历过学校火灾 你叫什么名字 |
[23:20] | My arm, man, it hurts. | 我的胳膊 很疼 |
[23:22] | His name is Rashidi. Rashidi Taylor. | 他叫做拉西迪 拉西迪·泰勒 |
[23:24] | He’s a lifeguard here on the weekends. | 周末他是这里的救生员 |
[23:26] | All right, Rashidi. You’re gonna be okay. | 好的 拉西迪 你不会有事的 |
[23:27] | We’re gonna give you some morphine, | 我们会给你注射一些吗啡 |
[23:28] | it’s gonna help with the pain. | 会对缓解疼痛有所帮助 |
[23:30] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你弄成这样的 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. Some kids… Maybe a group of them. | 我不知道 一些孩子 可能是一群孩子 |
[23:35] | No one I know, definitely. I’ve never seen any of them before. | 我一个都不认识 之前从来没见过他们 |
[23:45] | – Oh, my God. – Hang in there, Rashidi. | -我的天啊 -坚持住 拉西迪 |
[23:47] | She’s gonna give you some morphine, | 她会给你注射一些吗啡 |
[23:48] | and that’ll kick in in a little bit. | 那会缓解一些你的疼痛 |
[23:53] | I’ll call your mom, Rashidi. | 我会给你妈打电话的 拉西迪 |
[24:00] | We’re gonna get you to climb up there, okay? | 我们扶着你爬上去 好吗 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:07] | He knows who attacked him. He just didn’t want to say. | 他知道是谁袭击了他 他只是不想说 |
[24:24] | – Wallace! – Donna. | -华莱士 -堂娜 |
[24:26] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[24:29] | How does a thing like this happen? | 怎么会发生这样的事 |
[24:30] | It’s a dislocated elbow. Rashidi’s gonna be fine. | 肘脱位 拉西迪会没事的 |
[24:33] | But he’s denying that it’s Mateo. | 但他说不是马迪奥干的 |
[24:36] | And you two didn’t even believe me about the fire. | 你俩还不信我说的关于那场火灾的事 |
[24:38] | We just heard. I’m sorry this happened. | 我们刚刚听说 很遗憾发生了这样的事 |
[24:40] | Did you hear about Jamie Wagner? | 你有听到杰米·瓦格纳尔的消息吗 |
[24:42] | They just put her into a medically induced coma. | 他们把她药物昏迷了 |
[24:44] | Something about having to protect lungs or something– | 要保护她的肺还是什么的 |
[24:46] | I don’t know! It doesn’t look good. | 我不知道 看起来不太好 |
[24:51] | When is Hubble getting those lab results? | 哈勃什么时候能拿到化验结果 |
[24:53] | You want to call OFI again? | 你再给火灾调查办公室打电话问问 |
[24:56] | I can do more than that. | 我能做更多 |
[25:03] | Ready, and go! | 准备 行动 |
[25:05] | – Go. – Set! | -行动 -好了 |
[25:09] | Raise it up! | 起 |
[25:15] | – Set it down! – Yep! | -放下 -好 |
[25:16] | Lay it in! | 放好 |
[25:18] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[25:20] | – You got this! Move it! – Come on, come on, come on! | -可以的 快 -快 快 快 |
[25:23] | – 12 seconds! – Yeah! | -12秒 -很好 |
[25:26] | Best time since Spider Ferguson and his brother | 自蜘蛛人弗格森和他兄弟 |
[25:27] | did 10 flat in ’07! | 10层7秒之后的最佳成绩了 |
[25:30] | And I think they were on the juice. | 而且我觉得他们是喝多了 |
[25:34] | How’s that pole hang going, Cruz? | 你的抱杆练得怎么样了 克鲁兹 |
[25:36] | Not great, but okay. | 不是很好 但还行吧 |
[25:42] | I’ll be on the radio! | 对讲机联系 |
[25:53] | I hate this dumb dummy. | 我恨这个烂假人 |
[25:57] | He is so unmanageable. | 太难弄了 |
[25:59] | Yeah, it sucks when they won’t just do what you want them to. | 他们不听话的时候的确很欠扁 |
[26:03] | Okay, let’s get this guy back in the closet | 好了 把他放回衣柜 |
[26:07] | where he belongs. | 那里才是他的家 |
[26:14] | Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot. | 你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队 |
[26:16] | Yeah, yeah. She really likes it here. | 是啊 她真的很喜欢这里 |
[26:19] | I think she might be dealing with something back at home. | 我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧 |
[26:22] | What kind of thing? | 什么事 |
[26:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:26] | She won’t tell me, which is weird, | 她不告诉我 挺奇怪的 |
[26:29] | because growing up, we shared everything. | 因为我们一起长大的 什么事都会告诉对方 |
[26:33] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[26:36] | I mean you don’t notice so much when you’re around them, | 你在他们身边的时候不会注意到那么多 |
[26:38] | but spend some time apart… | 但是分开一段时间… |
[26:45] | You look as beat up as I feel. | 你看起来跟我一样累 |
[26:47] | Muster-itis. | 消防员大比拼 |
[26:51] | I’m headed to the app floor. I’ll take your dummy. | 我正好要去设备室 我把你的假人拿过去好了 |
[27:25] | Hey, Mateo. | 马迪奥 |
[27:30] | Hey, I hear you like intimidating people. | 我听说你喜欢吓唬人 |
[27:33] | Get the hell away from me, man. | 离我远点 哥们 |
[27:35] | You beat up Rashidi, and we know why. | 你打了拉西迪 我们知道原因 |
[27:38] | He knows you lit that fire. | 他知道是你放的火 |
[27:44] | You sound like you got it all figured out. | 听起来似乎你都弄清楚了 |
[27:45] | – Oh, I do. – So what you want from me? | -是的 -那你想从我这得到什么 |
[27:48] | I want you to admit it. | 我想听你承认 |
[27:51] | Okay, sure. I dropped Rashidi’s punk ass, | 好吧 我把拉西迪打得屁滚尿流 |
[27:56] | and I chucked a match in the chem lab. So what? | 我往化学实验室扔了根火柴 怎么了 |
[28:00] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[28:03] | Your teacher could die. | 你老师有可能会死的 |
[28:05] | That’s not my problem, man. | 那不是我的问题 哥们 |
[28:09] | That’s all you got, man? | 你就这点本事 哥们 |
[28:12] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[28:14] | Get off! | 放开 |
[28:34] | Lab results are in. | 化验结果出来了 |
[28:36] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[28:39] | Went to the high school. | 去了那所高中 |
[28:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:49] | – Got Mateo to confess. – You’re kidding. | -让马迪奥认罪了 -你在骗我吧 |
[28:53] | Did you tell CPD or OFI? | 你通知警署或者火灾调查办公室了吗 |
[28:58] | – I’m calling Hubbell. – No, hold up, Chief. I… | -我给哈勃打电话 -等等 队长 我… |
[29:02] | I don’t–I don’t think he did it. | 我觉得…我觉得不是他干的 |
[29:07] | He said he threw a match, but wasn’t it a chemical fire? | 他说他扔了根火柴 可那不是化学火灾吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, they tested the residue. | 没错 他们检测了残渣 |
[29:12] | Calcium hypochlorite, and polyethylene glycol. | 次氯酸钙 还有聚氧乙烯 |
[29:19] | That’s two chemicals that ignite on contact. | 这两种化学成分一旦接触必会燃烧 |
[29:21] | Why the hell is he talking about lighting a match? | 那他干嘛说他点燃了火柴 |
[29:23] | I don’t know, but why would he confess | 我不知道 可如果他是无辜的 |
[29:24] | to a crime he didn’t commit? | 那他为什么要认罪 |
[29:32] | This kid is damaged. | 这孩子有心理缺陷 |
[29:35] | The hell knows what makes him tick. | 谁知道他犯了什么病 |
[29:38] | We don’t even know if it is a crime yet. | 我们都还不知道到底是不是纵火 |
[29:44] | Let’s dig in. | 咱们去研究一下 |
[29:49] | Come on. | 走 |
[29:58] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[29:59] | OFI report on the school fire. | 火灾调查办公室对学校火灾的调查报告 |
[30:02] | They calling it arson? | 他们说是纵火案了吗 |
[30:03] | Just the lab results, not a final determination. | 只是检测结果 不是最终决定 |
[30:07] | – Yeah, but we know it’s arson. – How? | -可我们知道这是纵火案 -怎么知道的 |
[30:10] | The fire was started with chlorine and brake fluid. | 火灾是由氯气和制动液引起的 |
[30:13] | Any kid with access to YouTube knows | 随便哪个孩子 只要能上油管 |
[30:14] | that that’s a mixture that blows up. | 就能知道这两个混合会导致爆炸 |
[30:16] | Still, those chemicals could have come | 但这些化学物质还是有可能 |
[30:18] | into contact accidentally. | 是不小心接触到的 |
[30:20] | What’s brake fluid doing in a high school chemistry lab? | 制动液怎么会出现在高中化学实验室里 |
[30:22] | You mean polyethylene glycol? | 你说聚氧乙烯 |
[30:24] | Says here it has a lot of laboratory uses. | 这里说它的实验用途很广泛 |
[30:27] | Chlorine is pretty common. | 氯气也很常见 |
[30:28] | Yeah, but it’s not pure chlorine. | 可那不是纯氯气 |
[30:30] | It’s calcium hypochlorite, that’s pool chlorine. | 是次氯酸钙 那是泳池里用的氯 |
[30:36] | Like as in swimming pools? | 你是说游泳池吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:22] | This wasn’t supposed to happen, was it? | 这本不该发生的 不是吗 |
[31:24] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | One of the chemicals that started the fire | 引起火灾的一种化学物 |
[31:29] | was pool chlorine. | 是泳池氯气 |
[31:31] | Which you have access to at your lifeguard job. | 你做救生员肯定是能拿到的 |
[31:47] | It wasn’t supposed to get so big. | 火不该烧得这么大的 |
[31:57] | I wanted a small fire at Mateo’s lab table. | 我只想在马迪奥的实验桌上点一把小火 |
[32:04] | He’s lit one before, so maybe they kick him out of the school, | 他之前点过一次 说不定他们会把他赶出学校 |
[32:08] | and he couldn’t push me around anymore. | 这样他就不能再欺负我了 |
[32:18] | It just exploded. | 可它就爆炸了 |
[32:26] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[32:27] | I-I tried to get everyone out of there. | 我试着想让大家都离开那里 |
[32:34] | I wanted to tell you in the cafeteria, but… | 我在餐厅里就想告诉你的 可是… |
[32:40] | Mateo thought you were trying to blame it on him. | 马迪奥以为你是想把事情推到他头上 |
[33:25] | I was so quick to make assumptions about Mateo. | 我想都没想就认为是马迪奥做的 |
[33:30] | I can understand why. | 我能理解 |
[33:32] | If you hadn’t insisted this was arson, | 如果你没坚持这是一起纵火案 |
[33:34] | we might’ve missed it altogether. | 我们可能就什么都不会发现了 |
[33:47] | That could’ve been Donna in that room. | 在那间屋里的人可能会是堂娜 |
[33:52] | Look, if I was… | 如果我… |
[33:56] | too bull-headed, | 太过顽固 |
[33:58] | not rational enough, then I’m– | 不够理性 那我… |
[34:00] | We get it, Chief. | 我们明白 队长 |
[34:02] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[34:14] | Didn’t think I’d enjoy the Muster this much. | 没想到我会这么享受这场比赛 |
[34:16] | Yeah, winning is fun. | 是啊 赢的感觉真好 |
[34:28] | Yeah, that’s right. Keep walking, McDowell. | 没错 继续走 麦克道尔 |
[34:31] | You gloating, Kidd? You only beat us by half a step. | 你幸灾乐祸啥 基德 你不过就赢了我们半步 |
[34:34] | Listen, I’ll tell you what. | 听着 这样吧 |
[34:36] | Come to Molly’s tonight, I’ll buy you a beer. | 你今晚来莫利酒吧 我请你喝啤酒 |
[34:38] | You know, help dull the pain. | 帮助你抚平伤痛 |
[34:39] | You’re paying, I’ll be there. | 你掏钱 我就去 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:46] | See? I am a single, fun-loving woman who can go out | 看到没 我是个单身又有趣的女人 |
[34:50] | and sex up Chicago all I want. | 我可以尽管在芝加哥风流 |
[34:53] | I’m not hung up on Severide at all. | 我根本没有在西弗莱德一棵树上吊死 |
[34:56] | You know if you keep saying that, | 如果你一直这么说 |
[34:57] | it means you’re hung up on him, right? | 那就是说你还吊在他这棵树上 |
[35:12] | Hey, what do you got for us, Cruz? | 你比赛结果如何 克鲁兹 |
[35:15] | I got second place in the dummy drag. | 拖假人我拿了第二 |
[35:16] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[35:18] | Better than third, I guess. | 总比第三好吧 |
[35:21] | Mouch, I tried. It’s worth three points. | 穆奇 我尽力了 我拿到了三分呢 |
[35:23] | Whoa, dummy drag? I had you on pole hang! | 拖假人吗 我让你比抱杆的 |
[35:26] | Mouch, I don’t want to do what you say anymore. | 穆奇 我不想再对你言听计从了 |
[35:30] | Finally. | 终于 |
[35:34] | Look, Mouch, I love you, | 穆奇 我爱你 |
[35:38] | and I’m sorry that you almost died because of me, | 我很抱歉你差点因为我死了 |
[35:42] | but I can’t keep this up. | 但我继续不下去了 |
[35:43] | I can’t keep doing everything you say all of the time. | 我不能一直什么都听你的了 |
[35:52] | Three points. That leaves us 12 points behind 87. | 三分 那我们还比87队少12分 |
[35:57] | Ugh, tug-of-war’s only worth 10! | 拔河只值10分 |
[35:59] | So if nobody’s doing the pole hang, that’s it! 1,000 bucks! | 所以如果没人比抱杆 那我们就输定一千块了 |
[36:04] | Look, Mouch. I didn’t say no one was doing the pole hang. | 穆奇 我没说没人比抱杆 |
[36:08] | I just said I wasn’t. | 我只是说我不比 |
[36:15] | Oh yeah! | 漂亮 |
[36:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:18] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[36:20] | – Brett! – Yeah, Brett! | -布莱特 -漂亮 布莱特 |
[36:21] | – Hang in there, Brett! – Come on! Hang in there! | -坚持住 布莱特 -加油 坚持住 |
[36:23] | Happy thoughts! You got this! | 乐观点 你可以的 |
[36:27] | This big guy’s got nothing! He’s sliding down! | 那个大块头不行 他在往下滑了 |
[36:28] | You are gonna win this guy! | 你肯定能赢他的 |
[36:40] | He’s slipping, you’re good! | 他在往下滑了 你可以的 |
[36:41] | – Hang on! – Go for the world record! | -坚持住 -打破世界纪录 |
[36:50] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:52] | Oh, my God! Oh God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[36:56] | Four more points we can still beat 87! | 再得四分 我们还有机会赢87队 |
[36:58] | Firehouses 51 and 87 | 51大队和87大队 |
[37:01] | please report to the tug-of-war arena. | 请到拔河场地报到 |
[37:03] | This is it! All the marbles! | 决战时刻到了 我们去赢 |
[37:06] | – Get done! – Just go big! | -加油 -赢下来 |
[37:08] | Come on! | 加油 |
[37:17] | Bad news, Mouch! | 坏消息 穆奇 |
[37:21] | – Nazarko? – Our secret weapon. | -那扎克 -我们的秘密武器 |
[37:24] | No, no, no, no. He’s not active duty. | 不不不 他现在不上班 |
[37:26] | – He just had his stomach stapled! – He’s back at work next shift. | -他刚做了胃部手术 -他下一班就回来了 |
[37:30] | The doc signed off. Deal with it. | 医生给他签字了 面对现实吧 |
[37:33] | – We’re done for. – ‘Scuse me. | -我们完蛋了 -等一下 |
[37:36] | Hey! Not so fast! | 先别急 |
[37:38] | Yeah! It is on now! | 棒 来吧 |
[37:48] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[37:50] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -棒 -来吧 |
[37:57] | – Come on 51! – Dig! Come on, dig! | -51大队 加油 -加油 大家加油 |
[38:01] | Come on! | 加油 |
[38:05] | Come on, 51! | 加油 51大队 |
[38:31] | You’re off the hook. | 你没事了 |
[38:35] | Listen, I know what it’s like when everybody | 我知道周围所有人 |
[38:39] | already has their mind made up about you. | 已经对你形成既定看法的感觉 |
[38:43] | Sometimes it’s easier just to let them think the worst. | 有时候还是让他们往最坏处想更容易 |
[38:50] | It doesn’t have to be like that. | 其实不用那样的 |
[38:53] | You decide who you are. Not them. | 你自己的人生自己说了算 不是他们 |
[38:59] | But you can’t go around beating people up | 但你不能每次感觉别人不尊重你时 |
[39:01] | every time you feel disrespected. | 就去揍别人 |
[39:03] | It’ll take you down a dark road. Trust me. | 那会让你走上黑暗之路 相信我 |
[39:18] | You got a second chance here, Mateo. | 你还有第二次机会 马迪奥 |
[39:23] | Don’t blow it. | 不要搞砸了 |
[39:41] | The teacher. | 那个老师 |
[39:43] | Is she gonna make it? | 她不会有事吧 |
[39:47] | Things are looking up. | 她开始好转了 |