时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Happy pay day, everyone. – You forgot someone. | -发工资日愉快 -忘了我吧 |
[00:03] | There wasn’t a check in the package for you. | 包裹里没有你的支票 |
[00:04] | Maybe she took it. | 也许是她拿的 |
[00:05] | – She would never do that. – She is either messing with me | -她从没做过 -她不是在跟我作对 |
[00:08] | or she’s incompetent. | 就是她无能 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna really hate to think | 我真的不想把你想成 |
[00:11] | that you would mess with any of my friends here | 为了凸显自己 |
[00:13] | just to make yourself look better. | 而搞我这里朋友的人 |
[00:16] | So what happens if I don’t pay rent this month? | 如果我这个月不交租会怎样 |
[00:19] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久都可以 |
[00:21] | You’re a good friend. | 你这个朋友够义气 |
[00:25] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[00:26] | I’ve been imposing on you for way too long. | 我影响你们太久了 |
[00:28] | I’ve got three great job leads. | 我有了三个很棒的工作机会 |
[00:30] | I’m on the move to the next chapter of life | 我要进入拉蒙·道森纳人生冒险的 |
[00:34] | of Ramón Dawsona. | 下一章了 |
[00:38] | Well, the job’s going great, you know. | 工作很顺利 |
[00:40] | They’re not the most friendly bunch, | 虽然算不上非常热情友好 |
[00:42] | but, uh, they’re warming up to your pops, huh. | 但是他们对你老爸还不赖 |
[00:44] | That’s good. | 那真不错 |
[00:46] | They’re a little outdated in terms | 不过他们工作方式 |
[00:48] | of the way that they use their workforce. | 真的是有点过时了 |
[00:50] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[00:52] | I’m requesting a meeting with Jake, okay? | 我想见见杰克 好吗 |
[00:54] | ‘Cause I want to pitch some of my ideas | 因为我想给他提几个 |
[00:56] | for running a smoother workplace. | 营造更好工作环境的主意 |
[00:58] | Jake’s the division supervisor, young– | 杰克是部门主管 年轻… |
[01:01] | How long’s this company been going? | 这家公司成立多久了 |
[01:03] | Uh, 35 years. | 35年 |
[01:05] | And you been there… like a month? | 你在那了干了…一个月 |
[01:08] | Yeah. A little more. Why? | 是的 一个多月 怎么了 |
[01:11] | Well, maybe it’d be a better idea if you settle in, | 也许你最好还是先融入进去 |
[01:14] | keep your nose down, get a year under your belt | 低调一会儿 等你有个一年资历 |
[01:16] | before you start cracking eggshells, Dad. | 再做这些冒险的事 爸爸 |
[01:17] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[01:20] | Does Matt still have his connections at City Hall? | 马特在市政厅还有人脉吗 |
[01:22] | I mean, I’m assuming he does. | 我想他还有 |
[01:24] | Dave, who is the big boss, okay? | 那个老大 戴夫 |
[01:26] | I happen to overhear him talking about | 我碰巧听到他说 |
[01:28] | some rezoning issues that he was having– | 有重新规划问题… |
[01:31] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[01:33] | Matt’s done with politics now and forever. | 马特不会再涉足政坛了 |
[01:35] | Okay. Okay, well… | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:37] | – It’s just I was thinking– – Not a good idea. | -只是我在想… -不行 |
[01:43] | And the next morning– | 然后第二天早上 |
[01:46] | And that is why I will never eat another Cronut. | 所以我永远不吃羊角圈 |
[01:52] | Oh, hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[01:55] | 出售家具 即将停业 售卖所有家具 | |
[01:55] | Huh, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[01:57] | I always wanted to go in there. | 我一直想进去尝尝的 |
[01:58] | Yeah, that’s why they’re going out of business. | 是啊 所以他们才要停业了 |
[02:03] | 出售家具 即将停业 售卖所有家具 | |
[02:07] | We could use some more stock at Molly’s. | 莫利酒吧可以添点家具 |
[02:12] | I got to tell Herrmann. | 我得告诉赫尔曼 |
[02:16] | I’m telling you. | 我说了 |
[02:17] | Look, you want to set the right tone. | 你想弄点合适的气氛 |
[02:19] | So you put on Sade “Diamond life.” | 那你就放塞德的《钻石人生》 |
[02:22] | I usually don’t pay attention to the music. | 我一般不会注意到音乐 |
[02:24] | I know, I’m trying to help you up your game. | 我知道 我想帮你称霸天下 |
[02:26] | My game needs no upping. | 我的称霸不需要帮助 |
[02:28] | You know what? Why don’t you just pay attention to yourself. | 你还是管好你自己吧 |
[02:31] | Still gonna buy you the album | 我还是会帮你买好专辑 |
[02:32] | so you’ll have it on your iTunes. | 让你可以播放的 |
[02:34] | Truck 81. Ambulance 61, Engine 51. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[02:37] | 845 Dearborn Avenue, Restaurant Fire. | 德波恩大道845号 餐厅起火 |
[02:58] | – What do we got? – It was a grease fire, | -什么情况 -油类起火 |
[03:00] | but it spread so fast… | 但是扩散太快了 |
[03:01] | Everyone’s out of the floor level but… | 一层所有人都撤离了 但是 |
[03:03] | – Otis. Raise the aerial. – Copy. | -奥蒂斯 升云梯 -收到 |
[03:44] | Line up. Stay calm. | 排好队 保持冷静 |
[03:46] | Line up over here. Nice and easy. | 大家排好队 不要慌张 |
[03:47] | One at a time. Come on. | 一个一个走 快 |
[03:50] | Let’s line up, guys. | 大家排好队 |
[03:51] | – Okay, let’s go! – Let’s go! | -我们走 -快点 |
[03:53] | One at a time, one at a time. Stay calm, good job. | 一个一个来 一个一个来 冷静点 |
[03:55] | Hey, listen, one at a time. Let’s go. | 听着 一个一个来 过来 |
[04:00] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[04:01] | – Yeah. – Step this way, come on. | -嗯 -这边走 快点 |
[04:02] | – Come on. – On this side. | -快点 -这边 |
[04:04] | – You’re all right. – Let’s move on. | -没事的 -继续走 |
[04:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:07] | Stay calm, stay calm. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[04:09] | – Get in line. – Oh, my God, please! | -排好队 -天啊 |
[04:11] | Hang on. Let’s go! | 坚持住 往前走 |
[04:13] | No! My baby! | 不 我的孩子 |
[04:18] | Ma’am, you got to get back from the fire. | 女士 你得赶紧从火场撤离 |
[04:20] | Help me! I can’t get it out. | 帮帮我 我救不出来 |
[04:22] | – It’s too hot! – Kidd! | -太烫了 -基德 |
[04:25] | Help me! Oh, my God! Please help. Please! | 帮帮我 天啊 求求你们 求求你们 |
[04:28] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:32] | – Help. Come on. – No! No! | -帮帮我 快点 -不 不 |
[04:34] | Ma’am, come on. We got to get out of here. | 女士 快走 我们得离开这里 |
[04:35] | No! I’m not leaving my baby! | 不 我不能离开我的孩子 |
[04:37] | – We got her. – Josefina! Josefina! | -救出她了 -约瑟菲娜 约瑟菲娜 |
[04:38] | Ma’am, she’s got your baby. Let us do our jobs. | 女士 她会救你的孩子 请跟我们走 |
[04:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:57] | Hey! Kidd! | 基德 |
[04:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:10] | Move. | 快走 |
[05:13] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[05:16] | – Got it. – There we go. | -好了 -上去吧 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:20] | Up. | 上 |
[05:30] | Turn around. There you go. | 转过来 好了 |
[05:32] | Turn around. You’ve got it. | 转过来 你可以的 |
[05:34] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[05:36] | Go down slowly, sir. | 慢慢下来 先生 |
[05:38] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[05:42] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[05:46] | I got you. | 我来 |
[05:49] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:52] | She’s safe and sound. | 她平安无事 |
[05:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:56] | Let’s have ambo check her out | 让医护人员检查一下 |
[05:57] | just to make sure everything’s okay, all right? | 确保没什么事 好吗 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:01] | – It’s okay. – Thank you so much. | -没事 -太感谢你了 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:13] | – It’s okay, baby. – Yeah. | -没事了 宝宝 -嗯 |
[06:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | – Fire’s out. – Yep. | -火扑灭了 -嗯 |
[06:30] | All right, 81, let’s pack her up. | 81队 收工 |
[06:39] | Man. Hey. | 天啊 |
[06:41] | What do you think of these? | 你觉得这些怎么样 |
[06:44] | I heard they have some now where they change colors | 我听说现在已经有把啤酒放上去 |
[06:46] | when you set your beer on them. | 能变色的餐巾纸了 |
[06:48] | What? | 什么 |
[06:50] | Special paper. | 特殊材质 |
[06:51] | Hey. Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[06:54] | What do you think of these? | 你觉得这些纸怎么样 |
[06:55] | They’re fine. So, listen. | 不错 听着 |
[06:57] | There’s this bar over by where Cruz and Brett and I live… | 在克鲁兹 布莱特和我的合租房那有个酒吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah, it’s called Mac’s Bar. | 叫麦克酒吧 |
[07:01] | – M-A-X? – No, M-A-C-apostrophe-S. | -麦克斯吗 -不 麦克 |
[07:04] | It’s not important. What is important… | 名字不重要 重要的是 |
[07:06] | it is that they are going out of business. | 他们要关门了 |
[07:09] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[07:11] | But what I thought is maybe I could stop by | 但我想的是我可以去转转 |
[07:13] | and see what I could scrounge up, you know, | 看能不能找到点什么 |
[07:15] | glassware, taps… | 玻璃杯 桶装酒 |
[07:17] | cocktail napkins. | 鸡尾酒餐巾 |
[07:19] | Never know, might be able to get some steals. | 说不定能有便宜的东西哦 |
[07:22] | Bad idea. | 馊主意 |
[07:23] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:24] | You’re the one that’s always going on about the cost of overhead. | 一直唠叨要降低开销的可是你 |
[07:26] | Yeah, but we ain’t no vultures. | 对 但我们可不是秃鹫 |
[07:28] | You profit on someone else’s pain? | 趁着别人痛苦占便宜 |
[07:31] | Bad luck. | 有报应的 |
[07:31] | We literally bought a burned out bar. | 我们可是买了间被烧光的酒吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, and it took us three years to turn a profit. | 对 所以花了三年才入能敷出 |
[07:36] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[07:37] | I don’t understand you sometimes. | 我有时候真不懂你 |
[07:38] | – Most of the time. – That’s it. | -大多数时候 -够了 |
[07:41] | There but for the grace of God go I, boys. | 上帝保佑 我走了 伙计们 |
[07:55] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[07:58] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[07:59] | Where are the yellow forms for the incident reports? | 事故报告里的黄色表格哪去了 |
[08:00] | Um, they should be on your desk. | 应该在你桌上 |
[08:03] | They’re not. Um– | 它们不在 |
[08:04] | Are these what you’re looking for? | 您是在找这些吗 |
[08:06] | Those are they. Thank you, Hope. | 没错 谢谢你 霍普 |
[08:08] | No sweat. Need anything else? Coffee? | 不客气 你还要什么 咖啡吗 |
[08:11] | No, that’s it. | 行了 谢谢 |
[08:16] | I could have sworn… | 我发誓就在桌上 |
[08:20] | He won’t get out of his own way. | 他还是那个老样子 |
[08:21] | I tell him, “Pop, you’re new there. | 我跟他说 “爸 你是新来的 |
[08:23] | “You got to keep your head down for a year. | 你得先低调个一年” |
[08:24] | “You do your work, don’t make waves, | “干好该干的事 别兴风作浪 |
[08:26] | “Show up early, leave late, | 早点上班 晚点下班 |
[08:27] | and they’re gonna love you.” | 他们肯定会喜欢你” |
[08:28] | Yeah, because Dawsons never make waves. | 对 因为道森家的人都可乖了 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna ignore that. | 我就当没听见 |
[08:32] | Well, maybe they’ll be impressed | 或许你爸这么主动 |
[08:33] | – your dad took some initiative. – No, uh-uh. | -会让他们刮目相看 -才不 |
[08:35] | I know the ending to that story, | 我知道这故事的结尾 |
[08:36] | and it involves collecting your things | 肯定包括收拾东西 |
[08:38] | and being escorted to the parking lot. | 被保安一路送到停车场 |
[08:39] | – Come on. – I’ve seen it. | -别这么说 -我可见过 |
[08:42] | Well, it’s good you’re there for him. | 幸好还有你陪着他 |
[08:43] | I’m the only one he’s got. | 他就剩我一个亲人了 |
[08:45] | Antonio’s not talking to him. | 安东尼奥不跟他说话 |
[08:46] | My mom deletes his text messages without reading them. | 我妈连他发去的短信看都不看就删掉 |
[08:48] | Like, I mean, it’s just– | 这真是… |
[08:49] | It’s just so frustrating, | 真是让人抓狂 |
[08:52] | and he’s alone and he’s my dad, | 他又一个人 还是我爸 |
[08:54] | but I don’t know– | 但我不知道… |
[08:55] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[08:59] | Sometimes all you can do is | 有时候你能做的 |
[09:00] | help people pick up the pieces when they fall down. | 只是在人们摔倒时帮他们收拾残局 |
[09:12] | Uh-oh, Captain Casey’s got that look in his eye. | 凯西队长的眼神不对劲咯 |
[09:15] | Oh, Casey’s cooking. What’s the occasion? | 凯西亲自下厨 有什么好事 |
[09:18] | Celebrating a job well done today on Truck 81. | 庆祝81号云梯车今天圆满完成任务 |
[09:20] | That’s some real leadership there, fellas. | 这才叫领导力 各位 |
[09:22] | Hey, I am a man of the people. | 我可是人民公仆 |
[09:26] | Stella… | 史黛拉 |
[09:29] | envelope for you. | 给你的信封 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[09:41] | I… | 我… |
[09:42] | What is it, Kidd? | 怎么了 基德 |
[09:45] | I just got transferred to the Office of Public Relations. | 我被调去公共关系办公室了 |
[09:56] | I’m firefighter. | 我是个消防员 |
[09:57] | I’m not a desk jockey. I just– | 不是文员 我… |
[09:59] | What do I know about public relations? | 我懂什么公共关系 |
[10:01] | I can barely keep up with my own relations. | 我连自己的感情都处理不好 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I can attest to that. | 这我能证明 |
[10:05] | Not in the mood. | 我没心情开玩笑 |
[10:06] | Mouch, what can we do from a union point-of-view? | 穆奇 从工会角度我们能做什么 |
[10:08] | Unfortunately, there’s not much the union can do. | 可惜 工会能做的有限 |
[10:11] | Stella will have to fill out a grievance form, | 史黛拉得填一张投诉表格 |
[10:13] | then wait for a committee review, | 然后等待委员会审查 |
[10:15] | and hope they rule in her favor, but… | 但愿决定会对她有利 但… |
[10:17] | that could take months or years. | 那可能要好几个月或几年 |
[10:19] | Well, you’re a Captain now. | 你现在是队长了 |
[10:20] | Don’t you have a say in personnel decisions? | 对人事决定没有话语权吗 |
[10:22] | I mean, you would think so. | 可能有 |
[10:23] | Can I put in a special request? | 我能提出特别请求吗 |
[10:24] | Above my pay grade. | 这我负责不了 |
[10:26] | Not above mine. | 我可以 |
[10:28] | Look, I was caught flatfooted here too. | 这消息也让我措手不及 |
[10:30] | I put in a call to the Office of Public Relations | 我打电话给了公共关系办公室 |
[10:32] | and not only is the transfer happening… | 他们说不仅要调动 |
[10:36] | It’s happening next shift. | 而且从下个轮班就开始 |
[10:38] | So I put in a call to Chief Huffhines who oversees the department | 所以我打给了主管办公室的赫夫海恩斯主任 |
[10:41] | He hasn’t gotten back to me yet, | 他还没回我电话 |
[10:42] | but I want to talk it over with him. | 但我想跟他聊聊这事 |
[10:43] | And I want to assure him that I think | 并且跟他保证 我觉得 |
[10:45] | the services of Stella Kidd are best served | 史黛拉·基德还是在消防队 |
[10:47] | with Halligan in her hand. | 更有用武之地 |
[10:50] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[10:52] | You should have seen her today. | 你该看看她今天的表现 |
[10:54] | One woman wrecking crew. | 单枪匹马 |
[10:55] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[10:59] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[11:00] | let’s not let this be a distraction, | 我们也别被这个分了心 |
[11:03] | but when that bell goes off… | 当警铃响起 |
[11:05] | all business all day. | 就认真干活 |
[11:07] | – Of course, Chief. – Absolutely, Chief. | -当然 队长 -是 队长 |
[11:16] | God. | 天啊 |
[11:23] | Hmm, yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:27] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[11:29] | No warning? | 连预兆都没吗 |
[11:30] | It stinks on ice. | 真是烂透了[臭到加冰] |
[11:32] | – What does that mean? – Extra stinky, like fish. | -那是什么意思 -就是特别烂[臭] 比如鱼 |
[11:35] | They can really just transfer anyone at any time? | 他们真的可以这样随时做调动吗 |
[11:38] | Everybody needs to take a breath, all right? | 大家都放松点 好吗 |
[11:41] | Boden’s really passionate about keeping his house together. | 博登照顾消防局的队员很认真的 |
[11:44] | Herrmann’s right. He’ll find a way. | 赫尔曼说得对 他会找到办法的 |
[12:20] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[12:27] | Wired. | 心乱 |
[12:34] | You know… | 其实… |
[12:36] | Don’t be angry for what I’m about to say, but… | 我说这话你别生气 不过我觉得 |
[12:40] | this transfer | 换个角度看 |
[12:42] | could very well be a blessing in disguise. | 这次调职可能也是好事 |
[12:47] | How do you figure? | 怎么说 |
[12:50] | Well… | 因为… |
[12:51] | Working in PR means | 在公关部工作意味着 |
[12:54] | you’re the public face of the CFD. | 你代表芝加哥消防局的公众形象 |
[12:57] | So you could… | 你就可以 |
[12:59] | speak up for issues that are important to you. | 提出一些对你比较重要的问题 |
[13:03] | You know, women’s issues, | 比如女性的问题 |
[13:04] | city employee issues, | 城市员工的问题 |
[13:06] | things the general public never knew about us. | 这些公众不会知道的事 |
[13:15] | I never thought about that. | 我从来没这样想过 |
[13:17] | Just looking at it from a… | 我只是提出一种 |
[13:19] | different angle. | 不同视角 |
[13:24] | I’m a firefighter, Mouch. | 我是个消防员 穆奇 |
[13:27] | When we were on that roof today… | 今天我们在餐厅屋顶上时 |
[13:30] | all I could think about was getting | 我满脑子都是 |
[13:31] | that mom and that baby to safety. | 要让那对母女平安 |
[13:34] | Nothing was gonna stop me. | 什么都不能阻止我 |
[13:35] | You could have put 1,000 pounds on my back, | 哪怕让我背着一千磅的东西 |
[13:38] | you could have turned the fire up a million degrees | 哪怕把现场火情调高一百万度 |
[13:42] | and I still would made that save. | 我还是会去救她们 |
[13:51] | What made you want to pick up a Halligan? | 你为什么想当消防员 |
[13:54] | I mean, in the beginning? | 最开始的时候 |
[14:01] | I climbed into a car I shouldn’t have. | 我爬进了一辆不该乱爬的车 |
[14:03] | And the only reason I climbed out | 我能成功活下来 |
[14:06] | was ’cause of the CFD rescue squad. | 全靠芝加哥消防局搜救队 |
[14:10] | So I made a decision in the hospital. | 后来我在医院就做了决定 |
[14:12] | I said, “I’m gonna lift people out of bad places too.” | 我说”将来我也要救人于危难之中” |
[14:18] | So that’s what I do. | 现在正是如此 |
[14:27] | You know what… | 算了 |
[14:30] | Enough about this. Give me that flicker. | 不说这个了 遥控器给我 |
[14:44] | Hey, where’s Stella? | 史黛拉去哪儿了 |
[14:45] | Eh, she ducked out early. | 她提前下班了 |
[14:47] | She didn’t want to make a scene of it, you know. | 她不想搞得人心惶惶 你理解吧 |
[14:49] | Her words. | 这是她原话 |
[14:52] | Hey. So… | 是这样 |
[14:55] | This might be totally not the time, but… | 虽然现在可能时机不合适 |
[14:57] | I was looking through the files on Mrs. Donovan’s desk, | 我之前在看多纳万女士桌上的文件 |
[14:59] | and it turns out that the money allotted for the Spring Picnic | 发现分配给春季野餐的那笔钱 |
[15:03] | was never used, | 一直没有用 |
[15:04] | which means that we have $900 | 所以现在我们手上 |
[15:07] | in the petty cash fund. | 多出了900美金 |
[15:09] | I overheard you guys talking the other day | 我那天听到你们在聊 |
[15:11] | about needing a new outside barbecue grill. | 需要一个户外烧烤架 |
[15:14] | I thought maybe… | 所以我就想 |
[15:17] | I could use that money to get one. | 可以用这笔钱买一个 |
[15:23] | You were wrong. | 你想错了 |
[15:27] | It was exactly the right time | 这个时机很好 |
[15:28] | for us to here this kind of news so… | 我们很想听到这样的好消息 |
[15:33] | Thanks, Hope. | 谢了 霍普 |
[15:34] | We appreciate your energy around here. | 我们很感激你的工作热情 |
[15:36] | Means a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[15:39] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会去搞定 |
[15:48] | Breakfast to go? | 打包早餐带走吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah, Colopsky on third shift always brings in Firecakes. | 对 第三班的克洛斯基总是会带油炸糕 |
[15:59] | So… | 我想说 |
[16:02] | Now that I’ve been here a little while | 我来这里也有一段时间了 |
[16:03] | and I’m not so intimidated by Connie, | 也没有被康妮吓跑 |
[16:06] | I was thinking… | 所以… |
[16:09] | maybe we should hang out again sometime. | 我们可以找个时间聚一聚 |
[16:13] | Like tonight. | 比如今晚 |
[16:18] | Uh, I got plans tonight, but thanks. | 我今晚有别的事 不过谢了 |
[16:23] | Another time then. | 那就下次吧 |
[16:24] | Another time. | 下次 |
[16:36] | – You all ready? – No. | -你准备好了吗 -没有 |
[16:37] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[16:38] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[16:40] | I will. I’ll take care of it. | 我会的 我会处理好 |
[16:43] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢你 查克 |
[16:45] | That was Chuck Davis from the 55th Ward. | 刚才55区的查克·戴维斯打来电话 |
[16:47] | He got a call from your father, | 你爸给他打了个电话 |
[16:49] | throwing my name around, | 报出我的名号 |
[16:50] | asking for a zoning favor. | 规划的事找人家帮忙 |
[16:51] | I-I told him not to bother you with that stuff. | 我跟他说过 别拿这事烦你 |
[16:54] | Well, he didn’t. He went around me. | 他没烦我 直接绕过了我 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna give him an earful. | 我会好好说他一顿 |
[16:59] | I’m trying to figure out | 我现在忙着想办法 |
[17:00] | if there’s any way to keep Stella at 51, | 看怎样才能让斯黛拉留在51消防队 |
[17:02] | and then I’m dealing with phone calls | 可现在还要听生气的议员 |
[17:03] | from pissed-off alderman. | 跟我在电话上发火 |
[17:04] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[17:05] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理好 |
[17:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:18] | I, uh… | 我 |
[17:19] | I noticed your sign out front. | 我看到你们的告示 |
[17:21] | I’m a fellow bar owner. | 我也开酒吧 |
[17:22] | I was just, uh, curious to see what you had for sale. | 只是很好奇 想来看看你们要不要卖什么 |
[17:26] | Just gonna come in and pick the meat off my carcass, | 你就这样进来蚕食我的尸骨对吗 |
[17:27] | isn’t that about it? | 是不是这个意思 |
[17:29] | – Uh, no sir. I just- – Dad, please. | -不是的 先生 我… -爸 别这样 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry, sir. Come in, look around all you want. | 抱歉 先生 请进 随意看看 |
[17:37] | Uh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:39] | – I don’t want to- – Don’t worry about him. | -会不会… -不必担心他 |
[17:40] | He’s um–didn’t want to face the music, | 他不愿接受现实 |
[17:43] | but here we are. | 但事实如此 |
[17:45] | 30 years he put this bar together, | 他开这家酒吧花了三十年 |
[17:47] | and it only took one bad loan to bring it all down. | 一次贷款失败就功亏一篑 |
[17:51] | It’s a shame, really. | 真的很可惜 |
[17:52] | You’re…his daughter? | 你是 他女儿吗 |
[17:55] | Yes, Lily. | 对 我叫莉莉 |
[17:57] | Hi. Uh, Brian. | 你好 我叫布莱恩 |
[17:59] | Did I hear you own a bar too? | 你刚才是不是说也开酒吧 |
[18:01] | Uh…Molly’s. | 莫利 |
[18:04] | – Molly’s bar. – Yeah, um… | -莫利酒吧 -我知道 |
[18:06] | Twinkle lights on the ceiling | 天花上有闪闪发光的灯 |
[18:07] | – I love that place. – You’ve been? | -我很喜欢 -你去过吗 |
[18:08] | – I have. – Cool. | -对 -挺好 |
[18:10] | I kept telling Dad, | 我一直跟我爸说 |
[18:10] | “Hey, come check out Molly’s,” | “来看看莫利酒吧” |
[18:12] | but he wouldn’t hear of it. | 但他不听 |
[18:15] | He’s jealous. | 他是嫉妒 |
[18:18] | Anyway, | 不说这个 |
[18:20] | if you can find a home for anything here… | 你要是看上什么中意的 |
[18:24] | let me know. | 就告诉我 |
[18:31] | Dad, call me back as soon as possible. | 爸 请尽快给我回电 |
[18:37] | Herrmann, we need a big ol’ stage for music. | 赫尔曼 得建个舞台唱歌用 |
[18:41] | – Hey. – What, right? | -行了 -怎么 我说得不对吗 |
[18:43] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[18:45] | Is she not working tonight? | 她今晚不工作吗 |
[18:46] | She clocked out and bottoms up. | 她早下班后就来喝酒了 |
[18:48] | – How many has she had? – Two. | -她喝了多少 -两杯 |
[18:50] | You talking about the two that I poured her, | 你是说我倒给她的两杯 |
[18:51] | or the two that you poured her? | 还是你倒给她的 |
[18:53] | Look, the problem–the problem with | 听着 问题 问题 |
[18:58] | some of the people– some of the people | 有些人 有些人 |
[19:00] | – Hey. – That come in | -好了 -进来 |
[19:01] | Hey, that’s enough. Come on, that’s it. | 够了 好了 可以了 |
[19:03] | – Come on. – We don’t have to– | -好了 -我们不用… |
[19:05] | – We don’t have to go. – Ah, no. We’re gonna go. | -我们不用走的 -不 我们该走了 |
[19:07] | Kelly, okay, all right. | 凯利 好了 好了 |
[19:10] | Bye! I’m– | 再见 我… |
[19:12] | – Bye. – I’m sorry. | -再见 -对不起 |
[19:14] | Stop. You don’t have to. | 别这样 你不用这样 |
[19:16] | – Come on. – Okay. Okay. | -好了 -好吧 好吧 |
[19:18] | All right, all right. Here we go. | 好了 好了 到家了 |
[19:20] | – Here we go. – I got it. | -到家了 -我可以的 |
[19:22] | – You got it? – You got it. | -你可以 -你可以 |
[19:24] | – You got it. – Okay, whatever. | -你可以 -好吧 随便了 |
[19:39] | Not like this. | 这样不行 |
[19:42] | I– | 我… |
[20:14] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[20:17] | No judging. | 别笑我 |
[20:18] | I’ve had a few benders in my day. | 我认识几个酒量很好的人 |
[20:20] | And the problem is you always end up | 他们早上醒来 |
[20:22] | like that in the morning. | 也会像你那样 |
[20:24] | How did I get back | 我昨晚是 |
[20:25] | to the apartment last night? | 怎么回来的 |
[20:29] | I brought you. | 我带你回来的 |
[20:32] | Wow, I… | 我… |
[20:34] | I do not remember anything past Molly’s. | 离开莫利酒吧之后的事我都不记得了 |
[20:51] | You want some eggs? | 想来点鸡蛋吗 |
[20:56] | I mean, will it make my head stop throbbing? | 那能让我的头不疼了吗 |
[20:58] | It won’t hurt. | 反正不会让你更疼 |
[21:01] | God. | 天啊 |
[21:15] | Chief Huffhines… | 哈弗汉斯队长… |
[21:17] | – Just the man we came to see. – Wallace. | -这不是我们要来找的人吗 -华莱士 |
[21:20] | I don’t know if you know Captain Matt Casey. | 不知道你认不认识马特·凯西队长 |
[21:22] | You got looks in your eyes | 你们的眼睛告诉我 |
[21:23] | like you want something. | 你们是有所求啊 |
[21:25] | That obvious, huh? | 那么明显吗 |
[21:26] | Like my wife when she wants me to empty the cat litter. | 就和我老婆想让我清理猫砂时候的眼神一样 |
[21:29] | Well, it’s actually | 实际上 |
[21:30] | about the position you’re filling | 我们想说的是 |
[21:31] | in Public Relations office– | 你要调去公共关系室的… |
[21:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:33] | Something I’ve been angling for since last year. | 我从去年就开始争取这件事了 |
[21:36] | We need fresh blood in the department. | 局里需要新鲜的血液 |
[21:39] | So much of what the city does is stuck in 1974. | 这座城市从1974年开始在这方面就没什么进展了 |
[21:42] | – I understand that– – Which is why I said, | -我明白… -所以我说 |
[21:44] | “We need a woman firefighter front and center.” | “我们需要一个女消防员站出来” |
[21:47] | My understanding is that Montague… | 我觉得蒙塔古… |
[21:49] | She’s the real deal. | 她有两下子 |
[21:51] | Excuse me, did you say Montague? | 不好意思 你刚刚是说蒙塔古吗 |
[21:52] | Do you mean Stella Kidd? | 你是说史黛拉·基德 |
[21:54] | Well, I saw a list of names. | 我看过名单了 |
[21:56] | I wasn’t sure who it was. | 我不确定是谁 |
[21:57] | I’m just glad it’s happening. | 我只是很开心这件事实实在在发生了 |
[21:59] | I was under the impression you asked for Stella Kidd | 在我的印象中 你私下亲自问我 |
[22:02] | – personally. – I did not. | -要过史黛拉·基德 -我没有 |
[22:03] | But I stopped trying to figure out the, you know, | 但是我很久之前就已经不再想 |
[22:06] | machinations of the CFD a long time ago. | 弄明白消防队的阴谋了 |
[22:09] | Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me, | 先生们 不介意的话 |
[22:10] | my son has a basketball tournament in Bloomington. | 我儿子在布鲁明顿有场篮球赛 |
[22:13] | Is there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[22:16] | – Good to see you, Dave. – Wallace. | -很高兴见到你 戴夫 -华莱士 |
[22:18] | Matt. | 马特 |
[22:42] | Captain. | 队长 |
[22:45] | – Matt Casey. – No, I’m Manfredi. | -马特·凯西 -不 我是曼弗雷迪 |
[22:47] | No, I’m introducing myself. I’m Matt Casey. | 不 我是在自我介绍 我是马特·凯西 |
[22:51] | – Captain. – Right. | -队长 -是的 |
[22:52] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[22:56] | Welcome to 51, Manfredi. | 欢迎来到51号消防队 曼弗雷迪 |
[22:57] | Sure am glad to be here. | 我很开心能来这里 |
[23:04] | We got a chowder-head replacement for Kidd. | 接替基德的人是个傻蛋 |
[23:08] | He asked me where the bathroom was, | 他问我卫生间在哪 |
[23:09] | and then he just stayed right there. | 然后他就一直待在那里 |
[23:18] | All right. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:20] | Something I worked on all weekend. | 我用整个周末做的事 |
[23:22] | Now I know what a shrewd businessman you are, Herrmann, | 现在我知道你是个多么精明的商人了 赫尔曼 |
[23:24] | which is why I really wanted to take the time | 所以我想花时间整理出一个 |
[23:27] | put together a proper strategic proposal. | 特别好的战略提议 |
[23:29] | Is this about that bar closing? | 是关于那个倒闭的酒吧吗 |
[23:30] | – ‘Cause I already told you– – It is. It is about that bar. | -因为我已经告诉过你了… -是那家酒吧 |
[23:33] | But instead of closing… | 但是不用倒闭… |
[23:36] | what if we partner with it? | 如果我们合伙经营呢 |
[23:39] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:40] | but just look at this chart on page three. | 但你就看一下第三页的这张图表 |
[23:44] | Go ahead, look at it. Go ahead, go ahead. | 快看 看 快看 快看 |
[23:47] | Now, we can drive lower cost from our suppliers | 现在我们可以以更低的成本从我们的供货商那里 |
[23:50] | on beer, wine, spirits, and supplies. | 拿啤酒 红酒 烈酒和其它用品 |
[23:53] | We can amortize those costs over two locations | 两个店可以摊销费用 |
[23:56] | so that the entities combine to create higher margins. | 这样合起来就能创造更高的利润 |
[24:01] | Now, the cost outlay, it’s gonna be minimal | 现在情况下的开支是最少的 |
[24:03] | because Mac’s bar just need a couple touch-ups. | 因为麦克酒吧只需要小修 |
[24:05] | It doesn’t need a full overhaul. | 不必整个大修 |
[24:07] | Not to mention, | 更不用说 |
[24:08] | the money that we can save by split-focus marketing. | 我们通过分点经营所省下的钱 |
[24:16] | I call it “Molly’s North.” | 我叫它”莫利之北酒吧” |
[24:28] | We’ll think about it. | 我们会考虑的 |
[24:31] | That’s all I ask. | 这就足够了 |
[24:42] | Hey, it’s not a done deal yet, but, uh… | 还没有最后敲定 但是… |
[24:46] | – I think I got them. – Oh, my– | -我觉得能成 -天啊 |
[24:48] | Brian, thanks… | 布莱恩 谢谢 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:01] | Tell your dad not to | 告诉你爸在我 |
[25:03] | sell anything until I close it. | 搞定之前什么都别卖 |
[25:05] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[25:07] | – Okay. Okay. – All right. | -好 好 -好吧 |
[25:20] | I’m on probation at work. | 我现在处于工作试用期 |
[25:22] | They’re saying that my attitude | 他们说我的态度 |
[25:24] | is a red flag for them. | 对他们来说很危险 |
[25:26] | I–I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[25:30] | Look. Yeah… | 听着 |
[25:34] | If–if Matt couldn’t help me before | 如果马特之前帮不到我 |
[25:36] | I sure could use his help right now– | 那他现在肯定可以了 |
[25:38] | – Are you kidding me? – No, no, I–I– | -你在逗我吗 -不不 我 我… |
[25:41] | – I didn’t. – I told you | -我没有 -我告诉过你 |
[25:41] | that Matt was out of politics and you still go | 马特不掺和政治 你还要 |
[25:43] | to some alderman and throw his name around? | 打着他的旗号去找某些议员 |
[25:45] | – No, sweetheart– – No, Pop, no. | -不是 亲爱的 -不 爸 不 |
[25:46] | You don’t listen. | 你根本就没听进去我说的话 |
[25:47] | You walk yourself into these problem. | 这些问题是你自找的 |
[25:48] | You don’t care whose name you use or who says, “No.” | 你根本不在乎把谁拖下水也不在乎谁拒绝你 |
[25:51] | It’s all a fair game as long as | 只要拉蒙·道森得到他想要的 |
[25:52] | Ramon Dawson is gets what he wants | 一切就都无所谓 |
[25:54] | – No, I– – No, I’m not playing around. | -不 我… -行了 我不是说着玩的 |
[25:56] | You only think about yourself and I’m sick of it. | 我受够了你只考虑自己 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:22] | I, um… | 我… |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:27] | Again. | 我再次道歉 |
[26:49] | Are you Stella Kidd? | 你就是史黛拉·基德吧 |
[26:50] | Uh, that’s me, yeah. | 没错 就是我 |
[26:51] | Topher. | 托弗 |
[26:52] | Let me show you where you’ll be hanging your hat. | 我带你看看你该把东西放在哪里 |
[26:56] | Main thing to know is they monitor Internet use. | 你最需要知道的是他们会监管你的上网记录 |
[26:59] | I found that out the hard way. | 我受到过教训了 |
[27:02] | Let’s see, we have morning meetings Monday, Wednesday, | 然后 我们每周一周三周五要开晨会 |
[27:05] | and Friday to touch base on talking points, | 主要讨论工作要点 |
[27:06] | key messages, that type of thing. | 关键信息之类的 |
[27:10] | This is you. | 放这里就好了 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:15] | And I should warn you, today’s there’s a, uh– | 我得提醒你一下 今天… |
[27:17] | You the new girl? | 你就是新来的吧 |
[27:19] | – Stella, yeah, that’s me. – Great. | -就是我 史黛拉 -很好 |
[27:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:22] | Chief Huffhines, what’s your name again? | 我是哈弗汉斯队长 你叫什么来着 |
[27:24] | – Stella Kidd. – Kidd, like “kid?” | -史黛拉·基德 -基德 和孩子的发音一样 |
[27:27] | Well, yeah, two Ds. | 对 不过有两个D |
[27:28] | Yeah, you’re here to talk about how good the CFD | 好 你来这里讲讲芝加哥消防局 |
[27:30] | is with minorities, women, that sort of thing. | 多么擅长处理少数族群 女性事件的 |
[27:32] | Yeah, about that– | 嗯 关于这件事… |
[27:33] | Now, don’t lay it on too thick, | 说的时候要把握度 不要太过 |
[27:34] | but sell it, you know what I mean? | 但要让人信服 你懂吗 |
[27:38] | Is that how you’re gonna wear your hair? | 你就准备用这么个发型吗 |
[27:41] | – What? – Down is better. | -什么 -放下来会更好 |
[27:49] | Yeah, great. | 很好 |
[27:52] | Here we go. | 我们来吧 |
[27:59] | Gentlemen, ladies… | 女士们先生们 |
[28:01] | Thanks for allowing us the opportunity | 感谢你们给我们这个机会 |
[28:03] | to set the record straight | 让我们芝加哥消防局的 |
[28:05] | with regards to personnel here at the CFD. | 消防员来做出声明 |
[28:08] | This is Stella Kidd, | 这位是史黛拉·基德 |
[28:10] | a distinguished firefighter with many years of service | 一位有多年消防经验的令人尊敬的 |
[28:13] | under her belt. | 消防员 |
[28:14] | She is eager to talk to you today | 她今天想来为大家讲一讲 |
[28:16] | about the achievements we’ve made | 在简科斯基局长的带领下 |
[28:18] | with regards to minorities and gender | 我们在少数族群及女性问题上 |
[28:20] | under Fire Commissioner Jankowski. | 取得了多大进展 |
[28:48] | We never stopped for ice cream on my last truck. | 我之前的消防局都不能停下来买冰淇淋吃 |
[28:50] | We did get slushies once. | 倒是买过一次冰沙 |
[28:51] | I like cola and cherry mix. | 我喜欢可乐樱桃口味 |
[28:53] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[28:54] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:56] | Ta-da! | 快看 |
[28:57] | Whoa, that’s a Weber Grill. | 这是韦伯烧烤架 |
[28:59] | We were a little under with the petty cash fund | 我们的钱不多 |
[29:00] | but this was the best one so I just went for it. | 不过这台最好 我就给买下来了 |
[29:03] | It’s my gift to 51 for making me feel so welcome. | 用来感谢51号消防局对我的欢迎 |
[29:07] | Forget it. We’ll all chip in, that’s how we do things. | 没事 我们都会凑钱的 这里就是这样 |
[29:09] | I’ll go get the tool box. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[29:11] | The lid goes on top. | 盖子应该在上面 |
[29:15] | So, uh, Manfredi. | 那个 曼弗雷迪 |
[29:17] | Captain. | 队长 |
[29:18] | Where were you before 51? | 你来51号之前在哪个消防局 |
[29:20] | Let’s see, uh… | 我想想… |
[29:22] | Right before I was at 33. | 在这之前我在33号 |
[29:24] | Then before that | 在那之前还有 |
[29:26] | 74, 59, 12, 41. | 74号 59号 12号和41号 |
[29:30] | Wow, all over. | 你全都待过了啊 |
[29:32] | I just go where the transfer paper tells me. | 调任书上让我去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[29:34] | I’ll bet. | 想也是 |
[29:35] | I got this cop friend over at CPD. | 我在芝加哥警署有个朋友 |
[29:37] | He’s got this uncle… | 他有个叔叔… |
[29:39] | bumps him to the best districts. | 把他调区了最好的辖区 |
[29:41] | Totally hooks him up. | 就帮他搞定了 |
[29:43] | Just signs the transfer forms and phisssh. | 签个调任书就走了 |
[29:46] | Kyle is set up. High living. | 凯尔有关系 上流社会的子弟 |
[29:50] | I don’t have an uncle like that. | 我可没有他那样的叔叔 |
[29:53] | Otis, radio me if we get a call. | 奥蒂斯 有出警就通知我 |
[29:56] | Herrmann and I gonna run an errand. | 我和赫尔曼得出去办点事 |
[29:58] | – All right, yeah. – You got it, Cap. | -好的 -没问题 队长 |
[30:07] | Is that Christopher Herrmann I see before me? | 站在我面前的是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼吗 |
[30:11] | – Demetra. How are you? – Oh, wonderful. | -德梅特拉 你好吗 -我很好 |
[30:14] | Do you know that it was Christopher’s wonderful wife Cindy | 你知不知道就是克里斯托弗的好老婆辛迪 |
[30:17] | that helped me get this job? | 帮我找到的这份工作 |
[30:18] | We went to Notre Dame together. | 我们一起去过巴黎圣母院 |
[30:19] | I had heard that, yeah. | 我听说过这事 |
[30:21] | Cindy’s always bragging about you. | 辛迪一直提起你呢 |
[30:23] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么可以帮你们的吗 |
[30:24] | Well, uh, we had a firefighter transferred | 我们51号消防局有个消防员 |
[30:27] | to Public Relations out of Firehouse 51. | 被调到了公共关系部 |
[30:29] | I was just wondering if we can see the transfer order? | 我想问一下可不可以看看她的调任书 |
[30:33] | What was the firefighter’s name? | 那位消防员叫什么 |
[30:35] | Stella Kidd. | 史黛拉·基德 |
[30:40] | Give me one minute. | 稍等一下 |
[30:42] | I see why you brought me along. | 我知道你为什么要带我来了 |
[30:45] | Go Irish. | 爱尔兰人嘛 |
[30:48] | – Here we go. – Thanks. | -找到了 -谢谢 |
[30:49] | Sure. | 没事 |
[30:52] | Chief Mullins? | 莫林斯队长 |
[30:53] | Is that that by-the-book Chief | 就是那个循规蹈矩 |
[30:55] | that gave you your promotion? | 给你升了职的队长 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:57] | He spent time around 51. He’s seen Kidd in action. | 他去过51号消防局 见过基德的表现 |
[31:01] | Might be why he made the call. | 也许这就是他做这个决定的原因 |
[31:09] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[31:10] | Because he didn’t seem to keen | 因为他看起来可不像是 |
[31:11] | on having his decision making questioned. | 会希望有人质疑他决定的人 |
[31:18] | Captain Casey. | 凯西队长 |
[31:21] | Chief. | 队长 |
[31:22] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[31:37] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[31:40] | Mind stepping in here please? | 介不介意进来一下 |
[31:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:50] | Captain Casey has something | 凯西队长有事 |
[31:51] | he would like to discuss with you. | 想跟你讨论一下 |
[31:54] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:57] | Here’s the transfer order moving Stella Kidd | 这份是把史黛拉·基德 |
[31:59] | from Firehouse 51 to the Public Relations department. | 从51号消防局调到公关部的调任书 |
[32:02] | It was signed by Chief Mullins. | 是莫林斯队长签的 |
[32:08] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[32:09] | Only this isn’t his signature. | 可这不是他的签名 |
[32:13] | See how the “M” tilts to the right | 你看这个M是向右倾斜的 |
[32:15] | and the “S” has a flourish. | S写得很夸张 |
[32:18] | That’s not the way I sign my name. | 我不是那样签名的 |
[32:21] | This is. | 这样才对 |
[32:27] | However… | 但是 |
[32:28] | Here’s a list you wrote to Connie | 这是你写给康妮的 |
[32:29] | about the supplies and maintenance closet. | 设备和维修保养清单 |
[32:33] | See the “M” and the “S”. | 看到上面的M和S了吗 |
[32:39] | I can see it. | 看到了 |
[32:42] | I mean, I could see how… | 我是说 我看得出… |
[32:44] | That… | 那… |
[32:46] | Actually, yes, I should have said something sooner, | 其实我应该早点说的 |
[32:49] | but Connie… | 但是康妮… |
[32:54] | I… | 我… |
[32:57] | I just didn’t know who to come to about something like this. | 这种事我真的不知道该找谁 |
[33:04] | If you could just let me explain before you judge me. | 大家先别误会 听我解释 |
[33:12] | What happened is… | 事情是… |
[33:14] | I saw the posting on the job board, | 我看到有岗位需求 |
[33:18] | and I was actually trying to help. | 我其实是想帮忙的 |
[33:21] | Because Stella, I mean, | 因为史黛拉 |
[33:22] | she’s such a strong female firefighter, | 她是个坚强的女性消防员 |
[33:24] | and I saw that Public Relations was looking for somebody | 我看到公关部在找人 |
[33:27] | to be the face of firefighting– | 当消防局的门面… |
[33:28] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[33:37] | I’m gonna save everyone here a lot of time. | 就不浪费大家的时间了 |
[33:43] | Empty your desk. | 去搬东西走人吧 |
[34:16] | I went ahead and sped this up for you. | 我帮你收拾好了 |
[34:30] | I’ll take those. | 这个给我 |
[35:06] | I am so, so, so sorry, Sylvie. | 真的很抱歉 希尔薇 |
[35:08] | I really thought that I was doing the right thing. | 我真的以为我在做正确的事 |
[35:11] | I mean, women get a raw deal in the fire department, | 女人在消防局里会吃亏的 |
[35:13] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[35:14] | And here I was trying to do something about it, | 我是想为此做点什么 |
[35:15] | trying to actually make a difference, | 想真正解决 |
[35:17] | and they twisted everything that I did. | 可他们歪曲了我做的一切 |
[35:19] | Sylvie. You know me. | 希尔薇 你了解我 |
[35:22] | You know that this was blown completely out of proportion. | 你知道这件事彻底被大家误解了 |
[35:24] | I mean, I really think | 我真的以为 |
[35:26] | that Connie was trying to sabotage me from the start | 康妮一开始想为难我 |
[35:28] | – if I’m being honest. – How could you do this? | -真的 -你怎么能这样 |
[35:30] | You almost ruined everything that I have worked for | 你差点毁了我在芝加哥 |
[35:32] | – here in Chicago. – That’s what I’m saying. | -辛苦经营的一切 -我就是这个意思 |
[35:34] | – They made it look like- – These people | -他们让事情看上去… -那些人 |
[35:35] | mean the world to me, Hope. | 就是我的全世界 霍普 |
[35:36] | These friends that I’ve made, these friendships I’ve earned, | 我交的那些朋友 我争取到的友谊 |
[35:39] | they are the best, most important relationships | 他们是我人生中最好的 |
[35:41] | I’ve ever had, and you attacked them. | 最为重要的关系 可你却给他们使坏 |
[35:43] | – That’s not at all what- – Hope. | -不是这样… -霍普 |
[35:45] | You had a chance to have an incredible life | 你本来有机会拥有美妙的人生 |
[35:47] | with incredible friends, working at the best firehouse | 有一群很好的朋友 在这里最好的消防局 |
[35:50] | in the city. That’s a fact. | 一起工作 这是事实 |
[35:51] | And you blew it. | 可是你毁了 |
[35:54] | So take your excuses, take your lies, take your drama, | 你带上你的借口 你的谎言 你的表演 |
[35:56] | and take it all back to Fowlerton. | 都带上 回富勒顿去吧 |
[36:02] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[36:18] | Hey, Mac, right? | 麦克 对吧 |
[36:21] | We’re the owners of Molly’s bar, and, uh… | 我们是莫利酒吧的店主… |
[36:25] | We’d like to make you a proposal. | 我们想给你个提议 |
[36:41] | We get to carpool again. | 我们又要拼车了 |
[36:42] | I mean, we live together. | 毕竟我们一起住 |
[36:44] | We see each other all the time. | 我们整天见面 |
[36:45] | Yeah, but still, I like to see you at the firehouse too. | 是 不过我还是想在消防局也看到你 |
[36:48] | – Right. – No, serious. | -对 -真的 |
[36:51] | You…bring a light to it. | 你让消防局更有活力 |
[36:57] | And an odor. | 和气味 |
[37:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:03] | Kid who makes fun of girl on the playground | 在操场上取笑女孩子的小孩子 |
[37:05] | actually really likes her. | 其实是真喜欢她 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:11] | – Yeah. – Have you been there? | -嗯 -你去过吗 |
[37:12] | – Yeah. – It’s good? | -嗯 -不错吗 |
[37:14] | No, it’s really good. We went last… | 是真的不错 我们去… |
[37:15] | Hey, there she is! | 看谁来了 |
[37:17] | Hey! Welcome back, Kidd. | 欢迎回来 基德 |
[37:20] | You guys were jostling each other for my locker already. | 你们已经开始抢我的储物柜了 |
[37:22] | – Admit it. – Cruz was. | -承认吧 -是克鲁兹在抢 |
[37:24] | – I said that was tacky. – What? | -我觉得太破了 -什么 |
[37:25] | It has the best hinges. | 那个储物柜铰链最好了 |
[37:28] | God, you guys. | 真受不了你们 |
[37:30] | – What? – Stop. | -什么 -别闹了 |
[37:32] | Because you got the biggest hinges! | 你的储物柜铰链是最大的 |
[37:40] | Okay, before I begin… | 好了 先说一句 |
[37:42] | Just want to say a big welcome back to Stella Kidd | 欢迎史黛拉·基德从短暂的 |
[37:45] | from her short stint of smiling at the camera. | 镜头前露脸工作回来 |
[37:53] | All right! | 好 |
[37:57] | It’s good to have you firefighting again. | 很高兴你回来一起救火 |
[37:59] | It’s where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
[38:00] | – Thank you, Chief. – Okay, today’s assignments. | -谢谢 队长 -好 下面说今天的安排 |
[38:03] | – Chief. – Yes, Sylvie? | -队长 -什么事 希尔薇 |
[38:06] | I’d like to say a word if that’s okay. | 不介意的话 我想说几句话 |
[38:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:15] | I just want to say that for my part in bringing my friend, | 我想说 因为我把我的朋友 |
[38:20] | my former friend… | 我之前的朋友 |
[38:22] | to Firehouse 51… | 带来51消防队 |
[38:25] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:28] | This place is special to me, | 这里对我来说很特别 |
[38:29] | and I would never knowingly or willingly do anything | 我绝对不会故意或自愿做任何 |
[38:32] | to jeopardize what it is that we have here. | 危害到我们的事 |
[38:36] | I love all of you, | 我爱你们所有人 |
[38:38] | and I feel terrible about what happened. | 我对发生的事很抱歉 |
[38:51] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[38:53] | – Man Down From Unknown Causes, – Hey, that’s us. | -有人倒下 原因不明 -我们该走了 |
[38:55] | 33 North Wabash, El Platform. | 北沃巴什街33号 一层平台 |
[39:24] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[39:26] | Taser him! Taser him! Taser him! | 电击他 电击他 |
[39:28] | Move along. | 快走 |
[39:30] | – Hey, hey, what happened? – A guy starts screaming | -出什么事了 -有个人突然 |
[39:32] | at this woman for no reason, brandishing a big-ass knife. | 拿着一把大刀子朝一个女人大喊 |
[39:34] | Guy follows her, yelling at her, | 还一直跟着她 朝她喊叫 |
[39:35] | spit flying out of his mouth. | 嘴里说些很难听的话 |
[39:37] | Guy standing next to me just went up to him | 站在我边上的男的直接上前去 |
[39:38] | and said, “That’s enough.” | 跟他说 够了 |
[39:39] | That’s him right there. | 就是那边那个 |
[39:41] | Crazy dude just stabbed him like it was nothing. | 那个疯子就开始拿刀子乱捅他 |
[39:44] | Paramedics! All clear! | 急救人员 安全 |
[39:50] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[39:56] | Don’t move, sir. Don’t move. | 不要动 先生 不要动 |
[39:58] | We got you. | 我们来了 |
[39:59] | Ready? Okay, turn him. | 准备好了吗 好 翻过来 |
[40:04] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |