时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place. | 我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了 |
[00:03] | Would you like to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[00:06] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[00:08] | Maybe it’s a one-time thing. | 可能就这一次 |
[00:11] | Hey! You can’t be in here. | 喂 你不能进来 |
[00:12] | We gotta get out of the building now. | 我们必须立刻离开这里 |
[00:15] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:21] | What’s your name? – It’s Bria. | -你叫什么名字 -布瑞亚 |
[00:22] | – I put the drugs back. – They weren’t for me. | -我把药放回去了 -那药不是给我的 |
[00:38] | Hey. How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[00:41] | Heard you were still here, so, | 听说你还在这里 |
[00:43] | figured I’d swing by and check on you. | 我就过来看看你 |
[00:45] | They said it’s a concussion, but I feel fine. | 他们说有脑震荡 但我感觉还好 |
[00:47] | Yeah, they’re always extra careful with head injuries. | 是啊 他们对待头部伤都很小心 |
[00:51] | My dad was just in the hospital for a stretch, and uh– | 我爸爸过来医院做拉伸 所以 |
[00:55] | these are pretty useful. | 这些很有用 |
[00:56] | In fact, I became the reigning queen of Crazy Eights. | 其实我玩疯狂扑克很厉害 |
[00:59] | Congrats. | 真厉害 |
[01:01] | Interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[01:03] | I guess so. Yeah. | 也许吧 有 |
[01:04] | Alright. | 好的 |
[01:09] | Winner gets a deep dish pizza. | 奖品是深盘披萨 |
[01:10] | Jokers are wild. No backsies. | 大小鬼可替所有牌 不可以悔牌 |
[01:14] | You laugh now… | 这下你笑了 |
[01:20] | Let’s make it two pizzas. | 奖品翻倍 两盘披萨吧 |
[01:22] | Bold move. | 够大胆 |
[01:24] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[01:33] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:35] | Tired of the wobble. | 桌子不稳 |
[01:36] | Well, jam paper under the legs. | 垫张纸到桌脚啊 |
[01:38] | I’m not taking advice from the woman | 我才不听一个用胶带 |
[01:39] | that duct-tapes her mirror to the wall. | 把镜子贴在墙上的女人的意见呢 |
[01:42] | How does such a smart guy | 一个聪明的男人 |
[01:43] | miss the most obvious solutions? | 怎么会想不到如此简单的解决方式呢 |
[01:45] | Paper was the first thing I tried. | 垫纸这招我早就试过了 |
[01:52] | Hey, what’s up? | 好啊 |
[01:53] | I swung by the hospital before shift | 我上班前去了趟医院 |
[01:55] | to check on that girl from the clinic fire, Bria. | 去看了诊所火灾里的那个女孩 布瑞亚 |
[01:58] | The, uh– the drug thief? | 偷药的那个吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah, she didn’t have any drugs in her system. | 对 她体内没有药 |
[02:01] | – Selling then? – I don’t know. | -拿去卖 -不知道 |
[02:03] | Something’s off with the whole picture. | 感觉有什么事隐藏在后面 |
[02:04] | The nurses say she doesn’t get a lot of visitors. | 护士说她没什么人来探病 |
[02:06] | Or any. | 或者说完全没有 |
[02:07] | Supposedly there’s a dad in the picture, | 可能她有父亲吧 |
[02:09] | but I–I didn’t see him and I didn’t wanna push. | 但我没见过 我也不想逼她 |
[02:12] | I mean, you met her. | 你见过她 |
[02:14] | She seems like an okay kid, right? | 你觉得她还正常吧 |
[02:16] | I only talked to her for a sec, but yeah, | 我只见过她一面 但是 没错 |
[02:19] | she didn’t seem like trouble. | 看起来不是个麻烦的孩子 |
[02:25] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[02:28] | – What? – What “What?” | -什么 -什么什么 |
[02:29] | You were supposed to make the grocery run for the apartment. | 本来轮到你去买杂货了 |
[02:31] | We’re down to two rolls of Angel Soft. | 我们的卷纸就剩两卷了 |
[02:33] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | I’ll do it right after shift. | 我下班了就去 |
[02:35] | Hey. Get the kind with aloe. | 买有芦荟的那种 |
[02:38] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[02:42] | So who’s the guy? | 他是谁 |
[02:47] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[02:47] | You were barely home all weekend. | 你整个周末都不着家 |
[02:49] | Go on, spill it. You’re seeing someone. | 坦白了吧 你在约会呢 |
[02:54] | I don’t need my roommates broadcasting what I do | 我不用我的舍友在全消防局 |
[02:56] | off-shift to the entire firehouse. | 播报我下班后在干什么 |
[02:57] | That’s the whole point of being roommates. | 这才是舍友要干的 |
[02:59] | Well, all I’ll say is, | 我只能说 |
[03:00] | it’s not anyone’s business who I see or when I see him. | 我见谁或者什么时候见这不关任何人的事 |
[03:05] | I have a guess. | 我猜一下 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | You know, that’s cute that you don’t wanna tell us, | 你藏着不说这很可爱 |
[03:14] | but everyone knows you can’t keep a secret. | 但大家都知道你守不住秘密的 |
[03:18] | I am not gonna say another word on the subject. | 我不会再对此说一个字了 |
[03:21] | It’s Antonio. | 是安东尼奥 |
[03:23] | We reconnected when your dad was in the hospital. | 你爸爸住院的时候我们重新联系上了 |
[03:25] | It was just a moment that turned into more moments, | 结果一发不可收拾 |
[03:29] | but I swear, it’s not the same thing as last time. | 但我发誓 这和上次不一样 |
[03:32] | I mean, neither of us wants to make it a thing. | 我们都不想正式定关系 |
[03:35] | – Brett. – I know. I’m telling you. | -布莱特 -我知道 我是说 |
[03:36] | Listen– | 听着 |
[03:38] | Ambo 61. Truck 81. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 |
[03:40] | Change of address verified. | 变更地址确认 |
[04:07] | He was writing me a speeding ticket, | 他在给我开超速罚单 |
[04:08] | and then the car just swerved out of nowhere. | 那辆车不知道从哪儿冒出来了 |
[04:10] | – Were you hurt? – Not me, but he’s– | -你受伤了吗 -没有 但他 |
[04:11] | Over here. Help! | 这边 来帮忙 |
[04:17] | It’s okay. I got you, Louis. | 没事 有我在 路易斯 |
[04:31] | I got pressure on it. | 我按住了 |
[04:32] | I was running the plates. | 我在查车牌 |
[04:34] | Louis was hanging by the window. | 路易斯站在窗边 |
[04:35] | That truck came out of nowhere, it never saw us. | 那辆车不知道从哪里冒了出来 没看见我们 |
[04:37] | Bam! Louis goes flying like he’s made of nothing. | 砰 路易斯就被撞飞了 |
[04:38] | Otis, let’s cut the fence away. | 奥蒂斯 切开篱笆 |
[04:40] | Dawson, see if you can stabilize it. | 道森 你看看能否保持稳定 |
[04:41] | It was just a routine stop. | 这只是例行公事 |
[04:42] | Ain’t nothing routine. | 才不是 |
[04:43] | She was speeding. We just got our coffee. | 她超速了 我们刚喝咖啡 |
[04:46] | Hey, Louis. Stay with me, Louis. | 路易斯 保持清醒 路易斯 |
[04:48] | – Hey, what’s your name? – Harris. Jeff Harris. | -你叫什么名字 -哈里斯 杰夫·哈里斯 |
[04:50] | Hey, can you guys move any faster? | 你们能快点吗 |
[04:51] | He’s dying here. C’mon! | 他快死了 快点啊 |
[04:52] | We’re doing everything we can, pal. | 我们在尽全力了 哥们 |
[04:54] | Harris, we need you to let go | 哈里斯 你得放手 |
[04:55] | so the paramedics can pack the wound. | 好让医护人员包扎伤口 |
[05:02] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[05:02] | We gotta leave the picket in until a surgeon can remove it. | 我们不能动尖木桩 得等外科医生拔 |
[05:04] | – What? – All we can do is stop the blood as best we can. | -什么 -我们只能尽力止血 |
[05:07] | He’ll be dead in seconds! | 那他几秒后就会死 |
[05:08] | Harris, you need to calm down. | 哈里斯 你得冷静 |
[05:09] | Let ’em do their jobs. | 让他们工作 |
[05:15] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[05:16] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[05:22] | Hey, why are you moving so slow? | 你为什么这么慢 |
[05:23] | All right enough, you gotta step back. | 够了 你得后退 |
[05:25] | Get off of me. | 别碰我 |
[05:26] | Harris, look at me. | 哈里斯 看着我 |
[05:27] | Your partner’s hurt, I get it. | 你搭档受伤了 我懂 |
[05:29] | You wanna do right by him? | 你想为他讨回公道吗 |
[05:30] | Walk away, let the paramedics get him to Med. | 走开 让医护人员送他去医院 |
[05:33] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[05:38] | – Guy lost his marbles. – Alright, everyone just– | -那人失了智 -好了 大家就… |
[05:40] | Okay, he’s free. Let’s get him in the ambo. | 切割完了 送他上救护车吧 |
[05:42] | Easy with the backboard. | 担架小心点 |
[05:43] | Okay, we got him. | 没问题 |
[05:52] | Hey, I’ll give you an escort. | 我护送你们 |
[05:58] | Look who swooped into town. | 瞧瞧谁来了市里 |
[06:02] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[06:03] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[06:04] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 |
[06:05] | How you doing? You alright? | 你好吗 还好吧 |
[06:06] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[06:07] | He just got in from Detroit. Total surprise. | 他刚从底特律过来 出乎意料 |
[06:10] | A good one, I hope. | 希望是个惊喜 |
[06:10] | I’ll take any baby brother time I can get. | 能和弟弟共度时光我再乐意不过了 |
[06:13] | How long are you in town for? | 你打算待多久 |
[06:15] | Just a day or two. | 就一两天 |
[06:16] | – And where are you staying? – The Langdon. | -你住哪里 -兰登酒店 |
[06:17] | Aw, no, forget that. You can stay with us. | 别啊 你可以跟我们住 |
[06:19] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[06:20] | You’d have me changing diapers and– | 你会让我换尿布 |
[06:21] | If you came to Chicago more than once a decade, | 如果你不是十年来一次芝加哥 |
[06:24] | you would know that Terrence has been out of diapers | 你就会知道特伦斯三岁后 |
[06:26] | since he turned three. | 就不用尿布了 |
[06:27] | Aw, come on, now. So, how is business? | 行了行了 生意怎么样 |
[06:30] | Julian just started a new consulting company. | 朱利安刚开了一家咨询公司 |
[06:32] | Did he now? | 是吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah, and you know, I requested the day off, | 是啊 我请了一天假 |
[06:36] | but apparently Mrs. Britton called in sick | 但显然布里顿太太生病了 |
[06:37] | and they need me to take over her home room period, so… | 他们需要我接管她的指导教室课 所以 |
[06:42] | I told her I can hang out here for a while | 我告诉她我可以在这里待一会儿 |
[06:43] | until she gets back. | 等她回来 |
[06:45] | Always wanted to see the man in action. | 我一直都想看他工作的样子 |
[06:50] | Glad to have you. | 欢迎你 |
[06:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:56] | Have fun, guys. | 玩得开心哦 |
[06:58] | And who is this lovely lady? | 这位可爱的女士是谁 |
[06:59] | Oh, you don’t want no part of Connie, trust me. | 相信我 你不想跟康妮打交道的 |
[07:02] | Come on, I’ll take you on a tour. | 来吧 我带你参观 |
[07:15] | You don’t think I can sleep with Antonio | 你觉得我和安东尼奥上床 |
[07:17] | without getting hurt again. | 就肯定会再次受伤 |
[07:21] | The thing is, I’m not the same person I was | 问题是 我已经不是 |
[07:24] | when we were dating before. | 我们刚开始约会时的我了 |
[07:25] | I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[07:26] | Less Fowlerton, more Chicago? | 少点福勒顿 更芝加哥 |
[07:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:30] | I can handle myself. | 我能处理好的 |
[07:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:44] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[07:49] | Bria. Hey. | 布瑞亚 |
[07:54] | You get released? | 你出院了 |
[07:56] | Yeah, the doctors said I was good to go. | 是的 医生说我能走了 |
[07:58] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是的 |
[08:00] | Where’s your ride? | 接你的车呢 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah. My dad checked me out. | 嗯 我爸爸给我办的手续 |
[08:04] | You just missed him. | 他刚走 |
[08:06] | He had to go straight to work. | 他得去上班了 |
[08:07] | If he shows up late, they’re, like, really strict, | 如果他迟到了 他们真的很严格 |
[08:09] | so I told him I’d take the bus. | 所以我告诉他我能乘巴士 |
[08:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:13] | Well, hop in. We’ll give you a ride. | 上车吧 我们载你一程 |
[08:14] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 没关系的 |
[08:15] | Come on, it’s freezing. I insist. | 走吧 太冷了 我坚持 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Which one’s you? | 哪幢是你家 |
[08:33] | Over there. | 那边 |
[08:35] | – I’ll walk you up. – No, it’s okay. | -我送你过去 -不 没关系 |
[08:37] | Really, you’ve done enough. | 真的 你为我做的够多了 |
[08:40] | Thank you, Gabby. You’ve been so nice. | 谢谢你 加比 你真好 |
[08:42] | Yeah, my pleasure. | 小意思 |
[08:58] | What’s that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[09:04] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[09:09] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[09:11] | – Do you wanna– – I’ll be right back. | -你想… -等我一下 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | – What? – Who are you? | -什么事 -你是谁 |
[09:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:54] | – What’s going on here? – Gabby, what are you doing? | -怎么回事 -加比 你在干什么 |
[09:56] | Bria, get your coat back on, let’s go. | 布瑞亚 穿上外套 我们走 |
[09:59] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[09:59] | Forget him, if he tries to stop you, I’ll– | 别管他 如果他想阻止你 我… |
[10:01] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[10:06] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸爸 |
[10:23] | It’s just the two of you? | 只有你们俩住吗 |
[10:31] | How long has he been using? | 他吸毒多久了 |
[10:34] | He’s not an addict. | 他没有瘾 |
[10:36] | I know the signs of addiction when I see them. | 有没有瘾我一看就知道 |
[10:41] | He had an accident on the job a few months back. | 他几个月前工作时出了意外 |
[10:45] | They gave him six weeks. | 他们让他休息六个星期 |
[10:47] | Then they said if he didn’t show up to work, | 然后说如果他不来上班 |
[10:50] | they’d let him go. | 就解雇他 |
[10:53] | He started taking painkillers. | 他就开始服用止痛药 |
[10:59] | I have to take care of him. | 我必须照顾他 |
[11:02] | I’m all he has. | 他只有我了 |
[11:04] | Bria, I get it. Believe me, I do. | 布瑞亚 我懂你 相信我 真的 |
[11:08] | But you can’t do this. | 但你不能这么做 |
[11:09] | He needs those pills to move, | 他需要这些药片才能动 |
[11:11] | let alone have any chance of finding work again. | 更别说他得再找份工作 |
[11:14] | The doctors at the clinic won’t prescribe more, so… | 诊所的医生不愿意再开了 所以… |
[11:20] | What would you do? Please, I’m dying to know. | 换你会怎么做 拜托 我很想知道 |
[11:22] | Bria, he needs professional help. | 布瑞亚 他需要专业的帮助 |
[11:26] | And I know that may be hard to hear, | 我知道这说起来不好听 |
[11:28] | but you can’t give him that. | 但是你给不了他那种帮助 |
[11:33] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 嗯 我马上来 |
[11:38] | Please, just don’t call Social Services. | 求求你 不要联系社会服务中心 |
[11:41] | They’ll take him away. I’ll– | 他们会把他带走 我会… |
[11:43] | I’ll get help, I promise. | 我会去寻求帮助 我保证 |
[11:45] | Bria, there are good people | 布瑞亚 有很多好人 |
[11:46] | who will be able to take care of– | 能够照顾好… |
[11:46] | I know, I know, I know that, and I– | 我知道 我知道 我… |
[11:49] | I promise, please, I will have him get help. | 我保证 我会为他寻求帮助 |
[11:52] | You just need to give me some time | 你需要给我点时间 |
[11:53] | to figure this out for him. | 为他安排好 |
[11:55] | Honey, you’re 16. | 亲爱的 你才16岁 |
[11:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:16] | This has my cell on it. | 这上面有我的号码 |
[12:17] | You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me. | 你有什么需要 随时都能打电话给我 |
[12:20] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[12:21] | And I’m gonna come back every day | 我每天都会过来 |
[12:22] | till you follow through on that promise. | 直到你完成你的保证 |
[12:23] | Okay, I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[12:26] | Thank me by keeping your word. | 说到做到才是对我的感谢 |
[12:46] | That Coach Alvarez | 那个阿尔瓦雷斯教练 |
[12:47] | was not messing around that year, let me tell you. | 那年可不是闹着玩的 我告诉你们 |
[12:49] | Ten and one, | 十胜一负 |
[12:50] | Rose Bowl over UCLA in their stadium? | 在加州大学洛杉矶分校主场打的玫瑰碗 |
[12:52] | That was the Ron Dayne year. | 那年朗·戴恩是全场最佳球员 |
[12:54] | Oh yeah, we had Samuel, we had Tommy Burke, | 对 我们有塞缪尔 汤米·伯克 |
[12:56] | Big Cecil Martin. | 大个子塞西尔·马丁 |
[12:58] | Anyway, that’s nothing. You guys do the real work. | 总之 那不算什么 你们才是真英雄 |
[13:00] | Running into burning buildings– | 冲进起火的楼里… |
[13:01] | I don’t know, I’d trade it for a Rose Bowl win. | 说不好 我愿意拿这换座玫瑰碗冠军 |
[13:03] | You wouldn’t trade it for these knees. | 你可不愿换这两个膝盖 |
[13:05] | Hey, Chief. | 你好啊 队长 |
[13:08] | I thought Donna was due back. | 我以为堂娜该回来了 |
[13:09] | I lost track of time. Everyone is so damn nice here. | 我忘记时间了 这里每个人都好和善 |
[13:11] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | We got the best house in the city because of this man. | 就是这家伙让我们成了全市最好的消防队 |
[13:15] | I bet that’s right. | 我猜是的 |
[13:17] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[13:18] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[13:20] | I hope Julian wasn’t boring everybody with his Badger stories. | 但愿朱利安没拿他在威大貛队的故事烦你们 |
[13:23] | That’s my talent. | 那是我的特长才对 |
[13:24] | I gotta catch up on some paperwork. | 我还有些文书要弄 |
[13:25] | Great to meet you, Julian. | 很高兴认识你 朱利安 |
[13:26] | Alright, man, you too. | 我也是 伙计 |
[13:30] | Thanks for giving me a day-in-the-life, man. | 谢谢你让我过了这么棒的一天 伙计 |
[13:31] | It’s real good work you’re doing here. | 你们干得事真厉害 |
[13:33] | Glad you enjoyed it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[13:35] | Hey, I didn’t get a chance, | 我还没找到机会 |
[13:36] | but I wanted to talk to you about an opportunity tomorrow. | 但我明天想跟你聊聊一件事 |
[13:40] | Sounds good. | 可以 |
[13:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[13:41] | Alright, great. Fantastic. | 真棒 太好了 |
[13:43] | – Alright, fellas. Take care. – You too. | -好了 你们保重 -彼此 |
[13:44] | It was great hanging out with you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[13:46] | – Good to see you, buddy. – See you, man. | -再见 伙计 -再见 |
[13:47] | – Have a good one. – We’ll see you. | -今天愉快 -再见了 |
[13:56] | Well, you put me in that situation, at that age– | 我要是像她那么大 遇到那种事 |
[13:59] | well, not for my dad– but for my mom? | 对象不是我爸 但如果是我妈… |
[14:01] | Sure, I would’ve done it. Hell, I did. | 那我会那么做 肯定的 |
[14:03] | Done what? | 做什么 |
[14:06] | The girl I visited this morning, Bria– | 我今早去探望的一个姑娘 布瑞亚 |
[14:08] | Brett and I gave her a ride home from the hospital. | 布莱特和我把她从医院送回家的 |
[14:10] | Where were her parents? | 她父母呢 |
[14:12] | Mom’s out of the picture. Dad’s hooked on painkillers. | 妈妈跑了 爸爸嗑止痛药成瘾 |
[14:15] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[14:16] | 16. | 16岁 |
[14:17] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Well, girl tries to steal drugs, | 那姑娘想偷药 |
[14:22] | checks herself out of Med. | 又一个人出院 |
[14:24] | Maybe you’re getting snowed. | 你可能是被她骗了呢 |
[14:27] | You weren’t there. | 你当时又不在场 |
[14:29] | I know, which is why I wasn’t gonna offer an opinion. | 我知道 所以我才没准备说话 |
[14:32] | Or you could just trust my judgment. | 或者你也可以相信我的判断 |
[14:35] | All I’m saying– | 我只是说… |
[14:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:42] | I’m just gonna trust my judgment | 我就相信我的判断 |
[14:44] | and take myself out of this conversation. | 乖乖离开这场对话好了 |
[14:50] | So, what’s your deal with Donna’s brother? | 你跟堂娜的弟弟是怎么回事 |
[14:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:55] | Well, if you were pretending to be warm and welcoming, | 如果你是在假装热情欢迎他的话 |
[14:59] | you uh– | 你… |
[15:01] | you sure weren’t showing it much. | 你装得不太像 |
[15:03] | He didn’t even play in the Rose Bowl. | 他根本没参加玫瑰碗 |
[15:06] | He was hurt. Third week of the season. | 他在赛季开始第三周就受伤了 |
[15:09] | Oh, did he leave that information out? | 他省略了这个信息 是吧 |
[15:10] | Alright, listen. | 听着 |
[15:11] | Playing division one is still a big deal. | 能打一级赛已经很厉害了 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | Guy lives within half a day’s drive. | 一个住在开车不到半天远的家伙 |
[15:15] | The only time he shows up | 唯一出现的一次 |
[15:16] | is when he’s got some angle that he’s working. | 是自己”在忙的事有眉目了”的时候 |
[15:20] | – Now we’re getting to it. – Yeah. | -这才是重点嘛 -没错 |
[15:21] | Did he come to our wedding? No. | 我们结婚时他来了吗 没有 |
[15:23] | Did he visit when Terrence was born? No. | 特伦斯出生时他来了吗 没有 |
[15:27] | He’s interested in one thing and one thing only, | 他感兴趣的只有一件事 |
[15:29] | and it’s Julian Robbins. | 那就是他自己 |
[15:31] | – Donna seems taken with him. – Yeah. | -堂娜看起来挺喜欢他的 -是 |
[15:33] | Well, she won’t let on, but he hurts her feelings. | 她不愿意说 但他伤害过她的感情 |
[15:37] | Hers or yours? | 她的还是你的 |
[15:40] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[15:42] | some of this might be in your head. | 有些事可能是你想多了 |
[15:45] | Listen, Lord knows, Cindy’s parents drove me nuts | 老天作证 我们和辛迪爸妈住一起时 |
[15:47] | while we were, you know, crashing with them. | 他们都要把我逼疯了 |
[15:49] | The mother-in-law, the brother-in-law. | 我丈母娘 小舅子 |
[15:51] | It’s just all part of this dangerous game | 这些都源于一个危险的游戏 |
[15:53] | called “Being married.” | 叫作”已婚” |
[15:55] | – You know what? – Yeah. | -我想好了 -怎么 |
[15:58] | I think I’m gonna handle this one on my own. | 我还是自己解决这件事吧 |
[16:00] | – Okay. – Thanks very much. | -好 -谢谢你 |
[16:01] | Alright. | 没事 |
[16:05] | So, what’s the decision? | 最终决定是什么 |
[16:09] | “The Human Centipede.” | 《人体蜈蚣》 |
[16:11] | That’s a “No.” | 绝对不看 |
[16:13] | “Black Mirror”? | 《黑镜》 |
[16:14] | Already binged. | 早看完了 |
[16:17] | How about “King Kong”? | 要不看《金刚》 |
[16:18] | ’33, ’76, ’05, or “Skull Island”? | 33版 76版 05版 还是《骷髅岛》 |
[16:22] | What’re you in the mood for, Sylvie? | 你想看哪个 希尔薇 |
[16:23] | Whatever you guys want. | 看大家的意思 |
[16:24] | Well, I can’t do black and white. | 我看不了黑白片 |
[16:26] | “Skull Island” it is. | 那就《骷髅岛》吧 |
[16:28] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[16:30] | I didn’t mean to bust your balls before. | 我之前不是故意难为你 |
[16:32] | If you wanna go hang with the new guy, don’t… | 你要是想跟那个新来的玩 那… |
[16:34] | Great. You guys have fun. | 好的 那你们好好玩 |
[16:35] | I will movie-night the hell out of next week. | 下周我保证好好跟你们看电影 |
[16:47] | I told you I had plans. | 我说了 我有其它计划了 |
[16:48] | Hey, you can’t blame me for trying to change them. | 这不能怪我 我只是想改变你的计划 |
[16:51] | You said this was gonna be a one-time thing. | 你不是说这事就一次吗 |
[16:54] | Then we agreed it was gonna be a two-time thing. | 但后来又决定两次为止 |
[16:56] | It is. | 确实 |
[16:58] | Then we hung out all weekend. | 后来我们整个周末都在一起 |
[17:00] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[17:31] | – Henry. – Yeah, raise up your head. | -亨利 -抬起头来 |
[17:33] | And Henry’s gonna go… | 亨利即将要… |
[17:36] | That’s a little linebacker right there, huh? | 他绝对能当个优秀的橄榄球中后卫 |
[17:38] | Don’t you tell Donna that. | 你可别跟堂娜这么说 |
[17:39] | She says, no careers that involve helmets. | 她说了 绝对不能做戴头盔的工作 |
[17:43] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[17:44] | Well, you go find Mama and you get yourself a juice box. | 快去找妈妈 来盒果汁 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:51] | Bam! Yeah, I’m thirsty myself. | 赞 我也有点渴 |
[17:54] | Can I get you a glass? | 你要来个杯子吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 不用 |
[17:57] | So listen, I wanted to talk to you about a project I’m working on. | 是这样 我想跟你聊聊我在做的一个项目 |
[18:01] | Now, the hardest hurdle to clear in the consulting game | 在咨询服务方面创业 最难的部分 |
[18:03] | is building up your client roster. | 就是建立客户群 |
[18:05] | Business begets business, you know what I mean? | 有生意才能来生意 懂我意思吗 |
[18:07] | Gotta have clients in order to get clients. | 得先有客户 才能招揽到客户 |
[18:09] | – Okay. – So, that in mind, | -好 -考虑到这一点 |
[18:11] | I reached out to a fire equipment manufacturer | 我联系了一个消防设备的厂家 |
[18:14] | who’s looking to get his foot in the door in Chicago. | 他想开拓一下芝加哥市场 |
[18:16] | Propes Fire Equipment. | 普洛普斯消防设备制造厂 |
[18:18] | Now, they have a fantastic line of fire-retardant gloves, | 他们有个很好的产品线 防火手套 |
[18:20] | they’ve been completely shut down by city purchasing. | 但是却被政府采购部拒绝了 |
[18:23] | Well, that can be tough. | 挺惨的 |
[18:25] | Look, I know this is a big ask, okay? | 我知道这个请求有点过分 |
[18:27] | But if I can even get a small purchase order, | 但我即便是拿到一个小额订单 |
[18:29] | it’ll go a long way toward getting my firm off the ground. | 也能让我的公司迈一大步 |
[18:32] | How small? | 多小额 |
[18:34] | A hundred pairs of gloves. Five grand. | 一百副手套 五千块 |
[18:38] | Five thousand to Propes Fire? | 给普洛普斯消防五千块吗 |
[18:40] | Uh, well, the check will get made out to me. | 支票是开给我的 |
[18:41] | Uh, to my company. | 开给我的公司 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:48] | You get me the information, and I’ll take a look. | 你把产品信息给我一下 我看看 |
[18:51] | My man, thank you so much. | 兄弟 太谢谢你了 |
[18:52] | You will be impressed. I promise you that. | 绝对不会让你失望 我保证 |
[18:55] | I’m sure I will. | 拭目以待 |
[19:01] | Hey, look who’s back behind the bar. | 看看谁又回来当酒保了 |
[19:04] | Ah, well, you were in the shower when I left, | 我走的时候你在洗澡 |
[19:06] | or I would’ve mentioned it. | 不然我就跟你说一声了 |
[19:07] | What happened, did you get sick of hitting the town | 怎么了 你已经厌倦了每晚去市里 |
[19:08] | with a different date every night? | 都带一个不同的男伴吗 |
[19:09] | Look, I don’t wanna shock you, | 不是我故意夸张 |
[19:11] | but the pool of guys in Chicago who can keep up with this | 芝加哥的男人们 能跟上我节奏的 |
[19:15] | is limited. | 真的很少 |
[19:16] | That so? | 是吗 |
[19:20] | Ugh, he got you good. | 他下手可真狠 |
[19:23] | I’ve been biting down funny. | 我最近咬东西怪怪的 |
[19:26] | And Cindy says if I don’t go and get it looked at, | 辛迪说我要是不去医院看看 |
[19:28] | then she’s gonna wire my mouth shut herself. | 她就亲自把我的嘴缝起来 |
[19:30] | Well, nothing’s broken. | 没有硬性损伤 |
[19:32] | Just keep icing it. | 继续冰敷吧 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna tell her you said that. | 我会转告她是你说的 |
[19:35] | I’m comfortable with my diagnosis. | 我很确信我的诊断 |
[19:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:38] | So, I’ve stopped asking Brett who this mystery guy is. | 我不再问布莱特那个神秘男是谁了 |
[19:42] | Ah, decided to respect her privacy, huh? | 决定尊重她的隐私了啊 |
[19:44] | No, no. Let’s just say I’m making a deception check. | 不不 是我使出了”诡计”这招 |
[19:49] | It’s a basic D&D move. | 这是”龙与地下城”的基本招数 |
[19:51] | I make a charisma roll against Brett’s wisdom, | 运用”魅力属性”对抗布莱特的智慧 |
[19:52] | and if I roll high enough then she buys into my ploy | 如果属性加成值足够 她就会中计 |
[19:55] | and reveals who she’s canoodling with. | 就会泄露她最近的相好是谁 |
[19:59] | Don’t tell Lily you play that game. | 别告诉莉莉你玩那个游戏 |
[20:02] | Anyway, I think it’s a doctor from Med. | 总之 我觉得是医院的医生 |
[20:04] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[20:09] | C’mon! | 不是吧 |
[20:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:18] | Wait, wait, slow down. What? | 等下 慢点说 怎么了 |
[20:26] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就过去 |
[20:28] | Uh, Herrmann, I gotta run. | 赫尔曼 我得出去一趟 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:31] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[20:32] | It’s Bria. She’s in trouble. | 是布瑞亚 她有麻烦了 |
[20:34] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[20:39] | He’s in here. | 他在里屋 |
[20:40] | He’s been sick since last night. | 他从昨晚就开始病了 |
[20:42] | He won’t stop throwing up. | 他一直吐个不停 |
[20:43] | I am okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:46] | We gotta get him to the hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[20:47] | All right, I’ll call an ambulance. | 好 我叫救护车 |
[20:49] | Can’t you help him here? | 你能在这里治疗他吗 |
[20:50] | I mean, that’s why I called you. | 所以我才打给你啊 |
[20:55] | Whoa, he’s seizing! | 他抽搐了 |
[20:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:58] | Yeah, this is Lieutenant Kelly Severide with the CFD, | 我是芝加哥消防局的凯利·西弗莱德副队 |
[21:00] | I need a rolling ambulance to 3408 North Hoyne. | 请派一辆救护车到北霍因街3408号 |
[21:04] | Adult male. | 成年男性 |
[21:05] | We need to lower his temperature. | 我们得给他降温 |
[21:05] | Let’s get his shirt off. | 把他衣服脱下来 |
[21:11] | Grab wash cloths, towels, anything you can find. | 拿浴巾 毛巾过来 能找到的都拿来 |
[21:13] | – Is he dying? – Bria, now. | -他要死了吗 -布瑞亚 赶紧 |
[21:38] | Dawson! He stopped breathing. | 道森 他没呼吸了 |
[21:41] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:44] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[21:49] | Here, come on. | 过来 |
[21:52] | Ready, one, two, three. | 好 三二一 |
[22:09] | Okay, I got him back. | 好 我救活他了 |
[22:12] | Paramedics. | 急救人员 |
[22:13] | Yeah, in here. | 进来 |
[22:17] | – Dawson. – Campbell. | -道森 -坎贝尔 |
[22:18] | – What happened? – Withdrawing from opiates. | -什么情况 -鸦片剂戒断反应 |
[22:20] | He’s running a fever. | 他发高烧了 |
[22:21] | I tried to cool him down, but he stopped breathing. | 我试着给他降温 但他停止呼吸了 |
[22:23] | Got him back. His carotid pulse is strong. | 把他救回来了 他颈动脉的脉博很强 |
[22:26] | Okay, let’s tube him in and get a line in. | 给他插管 同时给他输液 |
[22:28] | – Can you spike a bag for me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我挂水吗 -好 |
[23:02] | Okay, he’s stable. Let’s get him in the ambo. | 好了 他情况稳定了 把他抬上救护车吧 |
[23:20] | Alright. | 好 |
[23:22] | Campbell, she’s riding with you. | 坎贝尔 带她一起走 |
[23:24] | Okay, hop on. | 好 上车吧 |
[23:28] | They’re gonna split us apart now. | 这下他们要把我和我爸分开了 |
[24:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:34] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 我很抱歉之前的事 |
[24:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:51] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[24:55] | Not tonight. | 今晚不想 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 |
[25:21] | Hey, Dawson. How’s Bria? | 道森 布瑞亚怎么样了 |
[25:25] | I, uh– when I got to the hospital, | 我… 我去到医院时 |
[25:28] | she was sleeping in the bedside chair. | 她在床边的椅子上睡着了 |
[25:31] | Nurses had an IV in her dad, | 护士给她爸输了液 |
[25:32] | and uh, said his condition was stable. | 说他的情况稳定了 |
[25:35] | Just typical narcotics withdrawal. | 就是毒品的戒断反应 |
[25:38] | Child Services show up? | 儿童服务处的人来了吗 |
[25:39] | Nurses didn’t say anything, and I didn’t ask. | 护士没说 我也没问 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna stop by there as soon as I get a chance. | 等我一有空 就过去看下 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I will too. She’s a brave kid. | 我也会去 她很勇敢 |
[25:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[25:59] | We’re not communicating. | 我们无交流 |
[26:01] | It’s just, | 就是 |
[26:02] | I know how you feel about the way I’m handling things. | 我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式 |
[26:04] | It’s doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我的感受并不重要 |
[26:07] | You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do anyway. | 反正你都会那么做 |
[26:09] | Just let me get through this day, | 先让我过了今天 |
[26:10] | and make sure this family isn’t broken apart | 确保这个家庭没有因为 |
[26:12] | because a teen girl reached out for my help. | 一个十几岁的女孩向我寻求帮助而支离破碎 |
[26:24] | The way that I see it, I got two choices. | 在我看来 有两条路可走 |
[26:26] | I could write Julian a check, | 我可以给朱利安写张支票 |
[26:27] | knowing that the CFD will never see that money again | 而那笔钱就是打水漂 |
[26:30] | nor any fire-retardant gloves. | 也不会有什么防火手套 |
[26:32] | Or I can confront him. | 第二条路就是我和他对质 |
[26:35] | Tell him to get that flim-flam show back to Detroit, | 告诉他回底特律去忽悠人 |
[26:39] | hoping to survive the fallout from Donna. | 希望我能从堂娜的发火中幸存 |
[26:41] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | If you cut him the check– | 如果你给他开了支票… |
[26:44] | I will repay the CFD from my own personal account. | 我会从我自己的账户付回给芝加哥消防局 |
[26:46] | Are you sure that your instincts are– | 你确定你的直觉… |
[26:48] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[26:50] | Does that look legit to you? | 你看看这像是合法的东西吗 |
[26:52] | There is no company name. No address. | 没有公司名字 没有地址 |
[26:53] | 消防器械 专业防火手套 | |
[27:01] | All right, from where I’m sitting, | 好吧 在我看来 |
[27:02] | it’s a loser either way you slice it, Chief. | 哪条路都不好走 队长 |
[27:06] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[27:07] | So what’re you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[27:17] | I figured it out. | 我知道了 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:20] | I realized who Brett’s dating this morning, | 今天早上在你早早离开以后 |
[27:23] | after you left early. | 我知道和布莱特约会的是谁了 |
[27:24] | I had breakfast duty. | 我得做早饭 |
[27:26] | I got Bisquick. | 我做了松饼 |
[27:29] | Alright. Who is it? | 好吧 是谁 |
[27:31] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[27:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:38] | – How sure? – 99%. | -有多大把握 -百分之九十九 |
[27:40] | Heard her on the phone saying something about Diego, | 听到她在电话里说什么关于迪亚戈的事 |
[27:42] | Antonio’s son. | 安东尼奥的儿子 |
[27:43] | Oh, there’s a million Diegos. | 有一百万个人叫迪亚戈 |
[27:45] | And in the dryer, I found… this. | 在烘干机里 我发现了这个 |
[27:50] | A men’s large. | 男士大号 |
[27:51] | People come in here all the time and use the laundry room. | 人们总是来这用洗衣间的 |
[27:53] | The dryer at home. | 家里的烘干机 |
[27:57] | – We have to say something. – What? | -我们得说点什么 -什么 |
[27:59] | She shouldn’t be dating Antonio. | 她不应该和安东尼奥约会 |
[28:01] | He put her through the ringer last time. | 上次他甩了她 |
[28:03] | I think she can handle herself. | 她自己可以搞定的 |
[28:04] | No, she can’t. Trust me. | 她不行的 相信我 |
[28:05] | We have to keep her from going down that path again. | 我们不能让她走老路 |
[28:08] | Morning, room dogs. | 早上好啊 室友们 |
[28:11] | Hi. | 早上好 |
[28:14] | Don’t. | 别 |
[28:17] | Don’t what? | 别什么 |
[28:19] | Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人晕倒 原因不明 |
[28:22] | 541 South Illinois. | 南伊利诺伊大道541号 |
[28:26] | If you ever wanna talk more about you and Antonio, | 如果你想要再谈谈你和安东尼奥的事 |
[28:29] | I’m here. | 可以找我 |
[28:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Like, if you thought I wasn’t clear, | 如果你觉得我不够明确 |
[28:35] | or I didn’t offer enough information. | 或者我没有提供足够的信息的话 |
[28:40] | Uh, it’s been pointed out to me–correctly– | 我被明确指出 |
[28:43] | that I have been a terrible communicator lately. | 我最近是个糟糕的沟通者 |
[28:46] | Not with me, you haven’t. | 对我不是 交流得很好 |
[28:50] | Ambo 61, cancel that call. | 61号救护车 任务取消 |
[28:52] | Copy that, dispatch. | 收到 调度台 |
[28:55] | Hey, we’re at the Med. | 我们到医院了 |
[28:56] | Can we stop over there? | 我们能在这停一下吗 |
[28:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:00] | That thing you said about better communication, | 你说的关于更好地沟通的问题 |
[29:03] | I think it’s solid advice. | 我觉得是个很好的建议 |
[29:06] | Well, I’m good at giving it, | 我很擅长给建议 |
[29:07] | but not very good at applying it. | 但不是很擅长付诸于行动 |
[29:09] | Since we’re here, I’m gonna get some supplies. | 既然到这了 我去拿点补给 |
[29:13] | – Yeah, I’ll just be a minute. – Okay. | -好 我一会就来 -好 |
[29:22] | Hey. How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[29:26] | He hasn’t woken up yet. | 他还没醒 |
[29:29] | He will. | 他会醒的 |
[29:30] | The nurses are asking a lot of questions. | 护士问了很多问题 |
[29:34] | Yeah, they have to. | 他们必须这么做 |
[29:40] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[29:42] | Uh, just hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[29:56] | – Gabby. – Hi, Tina. | -加比 -你好啊 蒂娜 |
[29:58] | Are you here for Bria Jameson? | 你是为了布瑞亚·詹姆森来的吗 |
[30:00] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[30:00] | Rescued her from a fire a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前把她从一场火灾里救出来的 |
[30:04] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[30:05] | Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers, | 她爸吃止痛药上了瘾 |
[30:07] | but he’s not a danger to her. | 可是却没有威胁到她的安全 |
[30:09] | But he’s in no shape to take care of her, either. | 但他也没有能力照顾她了 |
[30:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:16] | All I’m asking is that you give this one a longer look. | 我只希望你能再多观察一下 |
[30:19] | I spent time with her. | 我和她相处过一段时间 |
[30:24] | She’s got a good heart. | 她心地很善良 |
[30:31] | Did you see a girl who was just here? | 你看到刚刚在这里的女孩了吗 |
[30:42] | She’s gone. She’s not at the hospital. | 她走了 不在医院 |
[30:44] | She’s not at the apartment. I called Antonio. | 也不在公寓 我问过安东尼奥了 |
[30:47] | CPD is looking for her, but he says | 芝加哥警署正在找她 可他说 |
[30:48] | there’s only so much they can do. | 他们也无能为力 |
[30:50] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:51] | I should’ve gotten Social Services involved sooner. | 我应该早点让社会服务部门插手的 |
[30:53] | I just didn’t think she would bolt. | 我只是没想到她会逃跑 |
[30:54] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[30:55] | She was headed for foster care | 在你出现之前 |
[30:57] | long before you came into the picture. | 她本来就要进寄养系统了 |
[30:59] | She ran away because she didn’t wanna be in the system, | 她逃跑是因为她不想进寄养系统 |
[31:01] | not because of anything you did or didn’t do. | 而不是因为你做了什么没做什么 |
[31:03] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[31:04] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮她 |
[31:05] | And I step in it every time I do. | 我每次都会帮倒忙 |
[31:08] | With Bria. | 布瑞亚是这样 |
[31:11] | With Louie. | 路易也是这样 |
[31:11] | Oh, come on, now. | 别这么说 |
[31:13] | As tough as that was, Louie’s in a good place, | 尽管很艰难 但路易现在生活得很好 |
[31:15] | with his father who loves him. | 有一个爱他的爸爸 |
[31:18] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna go see if there’s an update. | 我去看看有没有最新消息 |
[31:46] | – Ha, there he is. – Yep. | -你在这儿呢 -嗯 |
[31:48] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[31:50] | Hey, man, I really appreciate this. | 哥们 真的谢谢你 |
[31:51] | I really do. I can’t even tell you. | 真的 太感谢了 |
[31:53] | The company is so thrilled they cracked this market. | 公司上层很开心能够进入这个市场 |
[31:55] | – They said I had gumption. – They did, huh? | -他们还说我足智多谋 -是吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah, they’re already asking me to look into Indianapolis, | 是啊 他们已经让我调查印第安纳波利斯 |
[31:58] | Madison, Green Bay– | 麦迪逊 格林湾… |
[32:00] | Who do I write the check out to? | 我应该把支票开给谁 |
[32:01] | – Julian Robbins Consulting. – So, you? | -朱利安·罗宾斯咨询公司 -也就是你咯 |
[32:04] | Exactly. Like I said, one-stop shopping. | 没错 就像我说的 一站式购物 |
[32:09] | That’s what you said. | 确实是你说的 |
[32:13] | You know, Julian, I, uh– | 朱利安啊 我… |
[32:18] | I don’t know, I just, uh– | 我也不知道怎么说 我… |
[32:20] | Wallace, I wouldn’t even try to sell you this product | 华莱士 要是我对这个产品没信心 |
[32:22] | if I didn’t believe in it myself. | 是不会卖给你的 |
[32:23] | Now, I’ve been around you guys. | 我和你们接触过 |
[32:24] | I know what you do for a living, the places you go. | 我知道你们靠什么谋生 都会去哪些地方 |
[32:27] | I’ve seen these factory tests with my own eyes. | 我也亲眼见过这个产品的出厂试验 |
[32:30] | This is the best glove on the market. | 这绝对是市面上最好的手套 |
[32:43] | Five thousand, right? | 五千块钱对吧 |
[32:45] | Uh, actually, my client came back with a discount, | 我的客户给了你们一个折扣 |
[32:47] | so the total on the purchase order is $3,338. | 所以总价现在是3338美元 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:07] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[33:08] | Did you know that a big percentage of burn victims | 你知不知道大多数烧伤患者 |
[33:10] | return to the habits that cause burns in the first place? | 都会重拾之前害他们烧伤的习惯 |
[33:13] | Yeah, like leaving space heaters on, | 比如不关供暖器 |
[33:15] | or candles on Christmas trees. | 或者是不熄灭圣诞树上的蜡烛 |
[33:17] | You’d think they would learn, you know? | 你还以为他们会吸取教训 |
[33:20] | Get burned once, maybe– | 被烧伤一次 也许… |
[33:22] | Okay, who told? | 好吧 谁说的 |
[33:24] | Dawson? Stella? | 道森 还是史黛拉 |
[33:26] | Stella knew? | 史黛拉知道 |
[33:27] | We found Antonio’s shirt in the dryer. | 我们在烘干机里看到了安东尼奥的衣服 |
[33:30] | We’re roommates. | 我们是室友 |
[33:31] | You’re supposed to tell us | 你该告诉我们 |
[33:33] | when a big change happens in your life. | 你的生活发生了任何大变化 |
[33:34] | I thought you said the point of being roommates was so | 我觉得你的意思是做室友代表着 |
[33:36] | that you could broadcast my business | 你可以把我的事告诉 |
[33:37] | to the entire firehouse. | 消防局的所有人 |
[33:38] | Uh, Otis said that. | 那是奥蒂斯说的 |
[33:39] | The point is, we care about you. | 重点是 我们关心你 |
[33:41] | We don’t wanna see you get hurt again. | 我们不想看你再受伤 |
[33:42] | Yeah, it’s true. | 没错 |
[33:43] | And you don’t think that I can handle myself. | 而且你们觉得我处理不了自己的事 |
[33:46] | – I– – New rule. | -我… -新规矩 |
[33:47] | Leave my things in the dryer. | 我放在烘干机里的衣服不许动 |
[33:58] | Uh, I didn’t know that you could cook. | 我都不知道你会烧饭 |
[34:00] | Well, my mom always said, | 我妈妈一直说 |
[34:03] | “Save a few surprises for the special ones.” | 把惊喜留给特别的人 |
[34:07] | Which you are. | 你就是 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:15] | C’mon, dig in. | 快吃吧 |
[34:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | We’ve had a lot of miscommunications going on | 消防队里有很多的 |
[34:30] | at the firehouse. | 沟通失误 |
[34:32] | People closing themselves off, not saying what they mean, | 大家封闭自己 口是心非 |
[34:37] | or what they’re really thinking. | 或者不说出真实想法 |
[34:40] | In my opinion, it’s better to put it all on the table. | 在我看来 还是把话都搬到台面上来好 |
[34:45] | Uh, this table smells great. | 这个桌台闻起来真香 |
[34:48] | I wanna stay and eat with you. I–I do. | 我想留下跟你一起吃 真的 |
[34:53] | But we both agreed that we didn’t wanna catch feelings, | 但我们说好了 不想生情 |
[34:55] | and I don’t know if you were serious or not, but I meant it. | 我不知道你是不是认真的 但我是 |
[34:59] | Yeah. No, of course. | 嗯 当然是 |
[35:03] | Even though I think you’re great, | 尽管我觉得你是个好人 |
[35:05] | and what we have is really fun, | 我们现在也很开心 |
[35:09] | beyond that, it–it doesn’t work. | 但除此之外 我们行不通的 |
[35:17] | No. We said that. | 是 我们说过 |
[35:20] | And we’re still in agreement. | 我们现在仍然意见一致 |
[35:22] | But, c’mon, you should stay and eat. | 但是 你应该留下吃东西 |
[35:26] | I, uh-I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[35:27] | I think if I stay and I drink a little wine, | 如果我留下 喝点红酒 |
[35:31] | and we snuggle up together, | 我们亲热一下 |
[35:33] | we’re just gonna do it again and again. | 那我们就会一遍一遍这样 |
[35:39] | And one of us is gonna get hurt. | 最后我们中会有一个人受伤的 |
[35:42] | I think that’s where this leads. | 我觉得结果肯定会是这样 |
[35:48] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:51] | But I think we were right the first time. | 但我觉得开始我们是对的 |
[35:55] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[36:19] | Her dad said he had no idea where she might’ve gone, | 她爸爸说不知道她可能去哪里 |
[36:20] | and she doesn’t have a lot of friends. | 而且她朋友也不多 |
[36:23] | Should I reach out to her school? | 要我去她的学校问问吗 |
[36:24] | See if they know anything? | 问问他们知不知道什么 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I doubt they’d give me any info. | 我觉得他们不会告诉我任何信息 |
[36:31] | Where would you go, | 你会去哪里 |
[36:32] | if you were 16 and scared, and didn’t wanna get caught? | 如果你是个16岁的孩子 害怕 不想被抓到 |
[36:35] | Wouldn’t go to a shelter. They’d notify authorities. | 我不会去庇护所 他们会通知相关机构 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:39] | You know, there’s that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue. | 密尔沃基大道有一片地方 |
[36:41] | I see teens in those encampments. | 我看到有青少年在那里宿营 |
[36:44] | She lives near enough to it, I bet she has too. | 她就住在那附近 肯定也会去那里 |
[36:50] | I’m going. | 我去看看 |
[36:53] | You’re not going solo. | 我不能让你一个人去 |
[36:56] | Your jaw is still bothering you? | 你的下巴还不舒服吗 |
[36:58] | If you want, I’ll write that officer up. | 你想的话 我可以投诉那个警员 |
[36:59] | Ah, forget it. | 算了 |
[37:00] | No, I know, I mean, it’s still sore, but I’m not. | 我知道 我是说还疼着 但不投诉了 |
[37:04] | You know, the guy, he was just trying to protect his partner. | 那家伙也只是想保护自己的搭档 |
[37:07] | Could’ve happened to any of us. | 我们任何人都可能会那样 |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:12] | – Mike, you good? – Yeah. | -迈克 还好吗 -好 |
[37:15] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[37:19] | – Come over here. – Okay. | -来 -好 |
[37:24] | Julian told me what you did for him. | 朱利安告诉我你为他做的了 |
[37:28] | He doesn’t like to talk business around me. | 他不喜欢在我跟前谈生意 |
[37:31] | But he-well, he really appreciated it. | 但他真的很感谢你 |
[37:34] | Well, regarding that, | 关于那个 |
[37:37] | I got something to admit to you, Donna. | 我有事得跟你说实话 堂娜 |
[37:40] | I thought maybe your brother | 我以为你弟弟可能 |
[37:43] | wasn’t such a trustworthy guy. | 不是个特别值得信任的人 |
[37:45] | – No. – You knew? | -当然 -你知道 |
[37:49] | It was all over your face. | 你满脸都写着呢 |
[37:52] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:56] | I figured he would win you over. | 我觉得他会用行动证明自己 |
[37:58] | I just couldn’t force it. | 这种事我强迫不来 |
[38:00] | You know me so well. | 你太了解我了 |
[38:04] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:40] | Hey, you know a girl named Bria? | 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗 |
[38:43] | No, I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[38:55] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[38:59] | I, uh– | 我… |
[38:59] | I thought you had that captain’s meeting tonight. | 你今晚不是有队长会议吗 |
[39:02] | Is Gabby around? | 加比在吗 |
[39:04] | Well, she was just here. | 她刚才还在 |
[39:13] | Hey, do you know a girl named Bria? | 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗 |
[39:15] | – 5’4″, brown hair. – Mm-mm. | -一米六多 棕色头发 -不认识 |
[39:27] | Hey, you know a girl named Bria? | 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗 |
[39:30] | No, I don’t know who that is. | 不认识 不知道那是谁 |