时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The girl I’m dating, Renee, | 我女朋友 蕾妮 |
[00:03] | she’s transferring to Madrid for her job. | 她要调去马德里工作 |
[00:05] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[00:06] | Sky would have been the limit for us. | 我们可以生活得无拘无束 |
[00:12] | Herrman, how serious are you | 赫尔曼 你真的想 |
[00:13] | about renting that apartment out? | 把公寓租出去吗 |
[00:14] | I thought that you and Severide were– | 我以为你和西弗莱德是… |
[00:16] | We are, but we moved in | 是 但我们住一起 |
[00:18] | and we skipped the dating part. | 直接跳过了约会环节 |
[00:20] | I’m just starting to think it was a mistake. | 我开始觉得这是个错误 |
[00:22] | I don’t care where you live. | 我不在乎你住在哪 |
[00:24] | Wherever you are, it’s where I want to be. | 你在哪我就在哪 |
[00:26] | There’s this girl I went to high school with. | 有个我高中的女同学 |
[00:28] | She’s married. She said she’s… | 她结婚了 她说她… |
[00:30] | getting a hotel room and that we should meet there. | 开了一间房 说我们可以在那儿见 |
[00:32] | You cannot go through with this. | 你不能照她说的做 |
[00:34] | You’re too good a guy. | 你是个好人 |
[01:19] | – Come on, let’s go! – Come on, boys, defense! | -快 进攻 -小伙子们 防守 |
[01:22] | Stay on him! | 防住他 |
[01:24] | C’mon, Ref! | 拜托 裁判 |
[01:26] | Alex! Move it around out there! | 艾利克斯 快点跑 |
[01:29] | Does this guy have an off-switch? | 这人什么毛病 |
[01:32] | This isn’t a first date. | 这又不是第一次约会 |
[01:33] | Get on top of them! On top, on top! | 打扁他们 上啊 上啊 |
[01:36] | Enough already. | 真是够了 |
[01:41] | C’mon, Ref! Call the damn foul! | 拜托 裁判 犯规了 |
[01:43] | Paul! Shut your trap or you’re out of here. | 保罗 你再不闭嘴就出去 |
[01:46] | Our team’s playing like | 我们队打得 |
[01:46] | a pack of Girl Scouts, Herrmann. | 像一群姑娘 赫尔曼 |
[01:48] | You could drill them a little more on defense. | 你应该多让他们练练防守 |
[01:50] | He’s drilling them fine, thanks. | 他训练得挺好的 谢谢你关心 |
[01:52] | They’re losing by 12. | 他们落后了12分 |
[01:54] | Hey, everybody! Shut up! Sit down! | 所有人都给我闭嘴 坐下 |
[01:57] | Or we’re going to forfeit this game. | 要不然我们就放弃这场比赛 |
[02:01] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[02:08] | Seriously, it was less like youth rec basketball | 说真的 这比赛看起来不像青少年篮球赛 |
[02:10] | and more like a feeding frenzy. | 更像大鱼吃小鱼 |
[02:13] | I thought you swore off kids’ sports forever | 我记得几年前那场冰球赛惨败之后 |
[02:16] | after that hockey fiasco a few years back. | 你就发誓不再沾手青少年运动了 |
[02:18] | The kids are never the problem. | 问题不在于孩子 |
[02:20] | It’s the parents. | 在家长身上 |
[02:21] | Do you include yourself in that? | 包括你自己吗 |
[02:26] | It’s the other parents. | 是其他家长 |
[02:28] | Hey, have you guys seen my money clip? | 你们看到我的钱夹了吗 |
[02:30] | No. | 没有 |
[02:32] | Hey, where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[02:33] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你回来 |
[02:36] | Oh, I got stuck, uh, | 我有点事 |
[02:37] | at Leon’s house, | 在里昂家里 |
[02:39] | helping him put together furniture. | 帮他装家具 |
[02:41] | I had to watch a fixer-upper marathon alone. | 所以我只能一个人看滚动播出的电视剧了 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:45] | Yeah, we just had a bunch of beers, | 我们喝了点啤酒 |
[02:47] | watching the game, so I just crashed on his couch. | 看了比赛 在他沙发上睡了 |
[02:49] | Well, maybe that’s where your money clip is. | 可能你把钱夹落在那了 |
[02:58] | You’ve been approved for a new Visa, | 你申请了新的签证 |
[03:00] | and Value Savers thinks you’re a Swedish guy | 机构那里以为你是一个瑞典人 |
[03:03] | named Stell Stellakidd. | 名叫斯特尔·斯特拉基德 |
[03:08] | You know you can just throw these away, right? | 你知道的 这些东西丢掉就好了 |
[03:10] | Nope, gonna keep handing them to you | 不知道 我就是要一直拿给你 |
[03:11] | as punishment for moving out on me. | 作为你搬出去的惩罚 |
[03:13] | Oh, you miss having my hair ties | 你想念我放在 |
[03:15] | all over your kitchen counter. | 你橱柜上的发绳了 |
[03:17] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[03:20] | Then ask me out on a date. | 那就约我出去啊 |
[03:21] | A real one. | 真正的约会 |
[03:24] | Fine. Swift and Sons, | 好 斯威夫特和后裔餐馆 |
[03:26] | you and me, tomorrow night. | 我们约会 就明晚 |
[03:30] | Squad Three, Ambulance 61, single vehicle accident at | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 单辆汽车事故 |
[03:32] | – 659 West Cermak. – Table will be reserved under | -西瑟马克街659号 -预定桌位的会是 |
[03:34] | Stell… Stella Kidd. | 史黛…史黛拉·基德 |
[03:59] | – Hey, Greg, you all right? – Guy didn’t see us. | -格雷格 你还好吗 -那人没看见我们 |
[04:01] | I caught some water when we swerved out of the way. | 车子偏离方向时驶上了一滩水 |
[04:03] | That spun us. | 开始打滑旋转 |
[04:07] | You got a patient? | 有病人吗 |
[04:08] | Bee sting, nothing too serious. | 被蜜蜂蛰了 不严重 |
[04:09] | But Jamie got thrown. | 但杰米被碰到了 |
[04:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:17] | I can’t move my wrist. | 我的手腕动不了了 |
[04:19] | Paramedic’s banged up. Looks like she broke her wrist. | 医护人员受伤了 她似乎手腕断了 |
[04:21] | The side door’s jammed. If you can pull up | 侧门卡住了 如果你可以 |
[04:23] | a little bit, we can open up the back. | 往前开一点 我们能打开后门 |
[04:24] | – Yeah. – I tried, but she didn’t budge. | -好 -我试过了 但车子不动 |
[04:26] | Think the drive shot’s busted. | 车子可能坏了 |
[04:28] | – Cruz, get this door open. – On it. | -克鲁兹 把这门弄开 -好 |
[04:30] | You–you’re not going to break the door, are you? | 你不会把门弄坏吧 |
[04:32] | Can’t you just tow it out and go through the back? | 就不能把车拖出来 从后门进去吗 |
[04:34] | I’m responsible for this thing. | 这辆车由我负责 |
[04:38] | Hook up a winch, let’s do this fast. | 连一辆绞车 我们赶紧 |
[04:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:45] | Okay, all right, just hang in there. | 好 坚持住 |
[04:50] | Hey! Hey! Your patient! | 喂 你的病人 |
[04:59] | Guys, we can’t wait. We got to get in there now! | 各位 等不了了 我们现在就得进去 |
[05:15] | His IV must have blown. His throat’s swelling. | 他的输液管肯定破了 他的喉咙肿起来了 |
[05:16] | We need a tube. | 我们需要管子 |
[05:28] | Good! | 好了 |
[05:36] | – Hold him down. – I can’t. | -按住他 -我做不到 |
[05:37] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[05:41] | I got him. Okay. | 我来 好 |
[05:46] | Damn, he’s unconscious. | 该死 他昏迷了 |
[06:07] | You’re in. | 好了 |
[06:11] | Hey, waiting to take that door off almost cost you a life. | 等着开那扇门差点损失一条人命 |
[06:14] | Can’t believe we considered | 难以置信我们 |
[06:15] | going private for even a minute. | 还考虑了私有化 |
[06:16] | You’ll wish you’d gone private | 等斯塔顿局长走后 |
[06:17] | once Commissioner Staton’s gone. | 你就会希望私有化了 |
[06:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:20] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说 |
[06:21] | Fire commissioner’s taking a big FEMA post. | 消防局局长接受了联邦应急管理局的高官职位 |
[06:24] | Word is the whole CFD’s getting handed over | 据说整个芝加哥消防局都要被交给 |
[06:26] | to some desk jockey. | 一个坐办公室的人 |
[06:29] | Thanks for the gauze. | 谢谢你的纱布 |
[06:51] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[06:53] | Hi, is Joe Cruz around? | 乔·克鲁兹在吗 |
[06:55] | Looks like the rig is still out. | 看上去车还没回来 |
[06:56] | They might have caught another call, | 他们也许又去了另一个地方 |
[06:57] | but I can give him a message. | 但我可以给他传口信 |
[06:59] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:00] | Could you tell him Delia came by? | 你能告诉他迪莉娅来了吗 |
[07:02] | Sure. | 行 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry. I’m a friend of Joe’s, | 抱歉 我是乔的朋友 |
[07:05] | from high school. | 高中同学 |
[07:07] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll let him know. | 好吧 我会告诉他 |
[07:10] | – Thanks. – Oh, also… | -谢谢 -还有 |
[07:12] | Could you give this to him? | 你能把这个给他吗 |
[07:17] | He dropped it on the floor last night. | 他昨晚掉在地板上了 |
[07:21] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[07:23] | Let him know I didn’t take any. | 告诉他我一张都没拿 |
[07:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:38] | What, you think it’s for sure? | 怎么 你觉得这事定了吗 |
[07:41] | All right, Cal. Thanks. | 好 卡尔 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Staton’s definitely leaving? | 斯塔顿确定要走吗 |
[07:45] | Landry says Deputy Commissioner Nelson | 兰德里说尼尔森副局长 |
[07:47] | has the inside track on the job. | 很可能得到这份工作 |
[07:49] | Who is Nelson? | 尼尔森是谁 |
[07:50] | He came up through administration. | 他一路晋升到管理层 |
[07:52] | Guy’s never crawled a hallway in his life. | 这家伙简直就是平步青云 |
[07:55] | His big thing is efficiency, doing more with less. | 他最看重效率 追求事半功倍 |
[07:57] | Which is just corporate talk for four-man trucks | 那只不过是公司管理中的四人用车和 |
[07:59] | and forced retirement. | 强行退休 |
[08:00] | – Fewer supplies. – Older gear. | -物资更少 -装备更老 |
[08:02] | I think the best thing we can do right now is to stay calm. | 我觉得我们现在最好的办法就是保持冷静 |
[08:05] | I’ve heard the same rumors as you, | 我和你们一样也听到了不少传言 |
[08:07] | but, so far, that’s all that they are. | 但目前这也只是传言 |
[08:09] | So instead of getting worked up about things that | 所以与其担心一些我们无法 |
[08:11] | are beyond our control, let’s just stick to our work. | 掌控的事 还不如做好我们自己的工作 |
[08:15] | – Sure thing, Chief. – Yeah, Chief. | -没错 队长 -是 队长 |
[08:24] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[08:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. How’s Leon’s couch? | 我不知道 里昂的沙发怎么样 |
[08:42] | What are you trying to ask? | 你想问什么 |
[08:44] | Delia came by. | 迪莉娅来过了 |
[08:49] | – Brett, listen– – She’s married, Joe. | -布莱特 听我说 -她结婚了 乔 |
[08:51] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[08:53] | And I know that you said I shouldn’t see her, | 我也知道你说过我不该见她 |
[08:54] | but it is more complicated than that– | 但这没那么简单… |
[08:56] | It’s not complicated at all. | 这一点都不复杂 |
[08:57] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. | 对不起 我不该那么做的 |
[09:05] | The Joe Cruz that I know, the one pre-Delia– | 我所认识的乔·克鲁兹 迪莉娅出现之前… |
[09:07] | he doesn’t lie to his best friends. | 他不会骗他最好的朋友 |
[09:09] | And he doesn’t cheat. | 他不会偷腥 |
[09:12] | What happened to that guy? | 他去哪儿了 |
[09:33] | Oh, this day is about to get interesting. | 这下可有意思了 |
[09:39] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[09:42] | Her name’s Renee. | 她叫蕾妮 |
[09:51] | Hi, Kelly. | 你好 凯利 |
[10:07] | After all that back and forth to New York, | 在纽约经历了那些事后 |
[10:10] | I just kind of figured that it was time to settle down, | 我只是觉得该安顿下来了 |
[10:14] | at least for my son’s sake. | 至少为了我儿子 |
[10:16] | Nicholas is his name. He’s a great kid, too. | 他叫尼古拉斯 是个好孩子 |
[10:18] | He just makes me laugh all the time. | 他总是能逗我大笑 |
[10:21] | And it’s just me and him, so… | 只有我和他一起过 所以… |
[10:25] | He’s a real mama’s boy. | 他真的是个好孩子 |
[10:27] | Well, he sounds great. | 听起来是个好孩子 |
[10:29] | Part of why I moved back | 我搬回来还有一部分原因 |
[10:31] | was to take the lead in a pro bono case | 是为了我的律所为芝加哥消防局 |
[10:34] | that my law firm is handling for the CFD | 处理的一桩炼油厂火灾的 |
[10:36] | involving a fire in an oil refinery. | 公益诉讼案 |
[10:39] | So, I’m thinking, “Who is the smartest, | 于是我想”谁是最聪明 |
[10:43] | “Most knowledgeable firefighter, | “最有才的消防员 |
[10:46] | “With just enough | “而且长相帅气 |
[10:48] | rugged good looks who could sway a jury?” | 能够打动陪审团呢” |
[10:51] | Look, I don’t know that I have time to help… | 我不知道我有没有空帮你… |
[10:53] | Two firefighters were injured. | 两名消防员受伤 |
[10:59] | We’re doing everything that we can | 我们在尽我们所能 |
[11:01] | to help take care of them. | 帮忙照顾好他们 |
[11:03] | We can work around your schedule | 我们可以为你安排时间 |
[11:05] | and there’s a stipend involved. | 而且是有偿的 |
[11:06] | The–all I’m asking is that | 我只希望 |
[11:08] | you take a look at what I’ve pieced together, | 你能看看我整理的资料 |
[11:10] | and if you think you can help, great. | 如果你觉得你能帮忙 那就再好不过了 |
[11:14] | And if you can’t… | 如果不行 |
[11:17] | say no more. | 那也不用多说 |
[11:23] | I know I have– | 我知道我… |
[11:25] | I have zero right to ask after… | 无权要求什么 自从… |
[11:32] | After what happened before. | 自从发生了那些事 |
[11:39] | But I could really use some help. | 但我真的需要帮助 |
[11:42] | And I trust your expertise. | 我相信你的专业知识 |
[11:53] | So this is not the Renee that he was engaged to. | 这不是跟他订婚的那个蕾妮 |
[11:57] | Worse. | 比这更糟 |
[11:58] | I wasn’t crazy about her when they were dating, | 他们本来交往的时候我就不喜欢她 |
[12:00] | but after they broke up, she came back | 他们分手后 她回来 |
[12:01] | and she told Severide she was carrying his baby, | 告诉西弗莱德她怀了他的孩子 |
[12:04] | even though she knew it was someone else’s. | 而她明知道这孩子是别人的 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Shay did the math, | 是啊 夏伊设了个套 |
[12:09] | Severide caught on, and that was finally the end. | 西弗莱德中了套 于是终于结束了 |
[12:13] | Well, until now! | 可是现在又来了啊 |
[12:16] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 可是 |
[12:17] | Truly, he–he never looked back. | 他真的没有一点留恋 |
[12:19] | It was like a hard and fast line. | 断得非常决绝的 |
[12:30] | Figure out what was going on before with Brett? | 弄清楚之前布莱特是怎么回事了吗 |
[12:33] | Brett is furious at me over this Delia thing. | 布莱特为迪莉娅的事气急了 |
[12:37] | I warned you about all this, | 我早就提醒过你了 |
[12:39] | all these feelings with Brett. | 你跟布莱特的感情啊 |
[12:41] | This is not about me and Brett. | 这不是我和布莱特之间的事 |
[12:42] | – This is about me and Delia. – No, it’s not. | -而是我和迪莉娅 -并不是 |
[12:44] | It’s about why you’re really throwing yourself | 关键在于你为什么要把自己卷进这团麻烦 |
[12:46] | into this mess with your married high school girlfriend. | 还是跟你已婚的高中同学 |
[12:50] | It all comes back to Brett, | 最终都会回到布莱特身上 |
[12:51] | which I specifically told you to forget about. | 而我也明确告诉过你不要想了 |
[13:03] | Look, please, | 听着 求你了 |
[13:04] | don’t get all up in my head about this, all right? | 别再为这事把我说一通了好吗 |
[13:06] | This has nothing to do with Sylvie. | 这和希尔薇没有任何关系 |
[13:08] | I mean Brett. | 我是指布莱特 |
[13:11] | You’re wrong. | 你一定错了 |
[13:16] | Commissioner Staton is here. | 斯塔顿局长来了 |
[13:18] | He just walked right up that apron | 他刚刚走进停车场 |
[13:20] | and into this firehouse. | 进了咱们消防局 |
[13:21] | – What? – We gotta clean this place up. | -什么 -咱们得赶紧打扫一下 |
[13:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:37] | What was that? | 这是闹哪样 |
[13:41] | Relax, 51, this isn’t an inspection. | 别紧张 51局的各位 这不是检查 |
[13:45] | Commissioner. | 局长 |
[13:47] | Good to see you. | 见到您很高兴 |
[13:49] | – Matt Casey. – Captain. | -马特·凯西 -队长 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Otis, go get the chief. | 是 奥蒂斯 去叫队长来 |
[13:54] | So, uh, what can we do for you? | 那么 您今天怎么来了 |
[13:56] | I’m just making the rounds, going house to house. | 我就是出来走走 各个局转转 |
[13:59] | I know there’s a lot of scuttlebutt out there. | 我知道外面传了不少风言风语 |
[14:01] | Feel you all deserve to hear it directly from me. | 觉着我应该亲自告诉你们 |
[14:02] | Commissioner Staton. | 斯塔顿局长 |
[14:05] | Chief Boden. I was just telling your people | 博登队长 我正在跟你的人说 |
[14:06] | here about my new job at FEMA. | 我在联邦应急管理局的新工作 |
[14:08] | They’ve asked me to serve as the US fire administrator. | 他们请我去担任全美消防主管 |
[14:10] | – Congratulations. – Indeed. | -恭喜您 -当然 |
[14:12] | Thank you. The mayor’s got a list | 谢谢 市长列了个单子 |
[14:13] | of very qualified candidates to replace me. | 收集了一些能接我的班的候选人 |
[14:16] | I’m going to do what I can to help steer that process. | 我会尽力帮忙 让交接过程尽量顺利 |
[14:18] | I want to make sure I leave this department | 我希望能确保把接力棒 |
[14:20] | in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I do, | 交给和我一样热爱这份工作的人 |
[14:22] | who’s going to go to bat for our firefighters | 交给愿意为咱们的消防员和医护 |
[14:23] | – and paramedics. – That’s good to hear. | -尽心竭力的人 -那就好 |
[14:27] | So, do you love this guy or what, huh? | 你们喜欢这位老兄吗 |
[14:29] | Best battalion chief in the city. | 全市最优秀的队长 |
[14:30] | You got that right, commissioner! | 这你可说对了 局长 |
[14:33] | How about a tour of the place, Chief? | 不如带我在你们局转转吧 队长 |
[14:35] | It’s been too long since I visited 51. | 我好久没来51局了 |
[14:36] | You got it. Right this way. | 当然 这边请 |
[14:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | Brendan’s mom called me twice today, | 布兰登的母亲今天给我打了两次电话 |
[14:54] | saying she’s taking him off the team. | 说她要让他退出球队 |
[14:56] | Then I ran into Gina Haskins at the grocery store, | 然后我又在杂货店遇见了吉娜·哈斯金斯 |
[14:59] | and she gave me an earful. | 把我一顿唠叨啊 |
[15:00] | – Are you serious? – Everyone’s just fed up | -你说真的 -大家都受够了 |
[15:02] | with Paul Colannino and I can’t blame them. | 保罗·克兰尼诺 而我也觉得他们应该 |
[15:09] | I’ll reach out to Paul, eh, | 我会联系保罗 |
[15:12] | give him a talking to. | 和他谈谈 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry to dump this on you. | 抱歉又把这事丢给你了 |
[15:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:29] | Okay… | 其实 |
[15:30] | Here’s what I’ve been thinking. | 我最近一直在想 |
[15:33] | Tell me if I’m way off base here, but… | 也许是我异想天开了 但是 |
[15:37] | I think Boden should throw his hat into the ring… | 我觉得博登应该替自己争取一下 |
[15:39] | For commissioner. | 当局长 |
[15:41] | That’s a pretty big jump from battalion chief. | 从消防队长到局长可是一大步 |
[15:43] | But it’s happened before. | 但以前也有过 |
[15:44] | And you saw him with Commissioner Staton today. | 你今天也看到斯特顿局长的样子了 |
[15:46] | He reveres Boden. | 他特别尊敬博登 |
[15:47] | That probably had more to do | 这个应该离不开 |
[15:49] | with the recommendation that Grissom wrote for him. | 格瑞兹给他写的推荐 |
[15:51] | What recommendation? | 什么推荐 |
[15:53] | Before Gris backed out of his plans for retirement, | 格瑞兹放弃退休计划之前 |
[15:55] | he wanted Boden to take over as deputy district chief. | 希望博登来当区副局长 |
[15:59] | That just makes my point. Boden’s an up-and-comer. | 我就是这个意思 博登可以平步青云 |
[16:02] | But the mayor appoints the next commissioner | 但是下一任局长由市长指定 |
[16:04] | and he’s already got a list of names. | 他已经列了一堆候选人了 |
[16:07] | So, remember the mayor’s aide | 记不记得去年那家酒店起火 |
[16:08] | Boden saved from that hotel fire last year? | 博登救下了市长的副手 |
[16:11] | Maybe he can get Boden’s name added to the list? | 也许他可以把博登加进候选名单里 |
[16:13] | Okay, but that’s a political process | 好 但这是政治操作 |
[16:15] | and we both know that Boden doesn’t do politics. | 我们都知道博登不搞政治 |
[16:18] | That’s why we need to do it for him. | 所以我们需要帮他做 |
[16:19] | Work our contacts, drum up support. | 找找关系 探探门路 |
[16:23] | It’s a little crazy. | 这想法有点疯狂 |
[16:24] | And truth is it’s better for both of us | 但如果博登不离开51号消防队 |
[16:27] | if Boden never leaves 51. | 其实对我们都好 |
[16:29] | He’s the only reason Dawson and I | 正是因为他 我和道森 |
[16:30] | can work in the same house and he’s helped you out | 才能在一个消防队里工作 他也帮过你 |
[16:33] | of more than one jam with the brass. | 多次在高层面前为你解围 |
[16:35] | There’s no one who does more for his own. | 只有他会这么护着手下人 |
[16:39] | But… | 但是 |
[16:42] | The whole department could benefit from that. | 他的优点可以帮助整个消防局 |
[16:45] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[16:47] | I’m willing to give it a shot… | 我愿意试试看 |
[16:49] | if you are. | 如果你想的话 |
[16:53] | Okay. Let’s go for it. | 好 那就试试吧 |
[16:55] | The doors are jammed tight, | 当时门已经堵死了 |
[16:57] | and we can hear people screaming inside. | 我们能听到里面人在尖叫 |
[16:59] | I’m telling you, I thought I was going to die in that ballroom. | 我跟你说 我以为我要死在宴会厅里了 |
[17:02] | And you might have | 要不是博登 |
[17:02] | if Boden hadn’t brought up the hydraulic ram. | 拿起了水锤泵 你也许真的会死 |
[17:05] | That’s how he got you out. | 他就是这样救你出来的 |
[17:06] | Saved us all. Dozens of us. | 救了我们所有人 几十个人 |
[17:08] | Even if we get Boden’s name out there… | 就算我们把博登的名字宣传出去 |
[17:11] | how do we know he’s gonna make the kind of deals | 我们如何确定他会为了拿到这个职位 |
[17:12] | – he needs to land the job? – He probably won’t. | -做一些必要的交易 -他大概不会 |
[17:15] | It’s just not in his blood. | 他就不是这种人 |
[17:17] | But if you ask me, that’s exactly the kind of guy the department needs. | 但要我说的话 消防局里就需要这种人 |
[17:21] | He’s got my vote. | 我肯定会投给他 |
[17:24] | The CFD needs leadership that understands the rank and file, | 芝加哥消防局的领袖 应该体恤百姓 |
[17:28] | someone with actual on the ground experience. | 应该有真正的现场经验 |
[17:31] | Boden’s a-a real hero and a hell of a leader. | 博登是真英雄 也是绝佳的领袖 |
[17:34] | But can he run an entire department? | 但他真能领导整个消防局吗 |
[17:36] | – That’s a different skill set. – You’re right. | -这需要不同的能力 -你说得对 |
[17:40] | So let me tell you about the time Boden took on | 听我给你讲讲博登是怎么处理 |
[17:42] | a corrupt real estate tycoon who was committing | 一位试图通过纵火来骗取钱财的 |
[17:44] | an arson for profit scam. | 腐败房地产大亨 |
[17:50] | Great. Now I got to meet Colannino at Molly’s tonight. | 太好了 我今晚得去莫利酒吧见克兰尼诺 |
[17:54] | Hey, you gonna be there? | 你会在吗 |
[17:56] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[17:57] | I’ve got something I’m supposed to do– | 我有点事情要做… |
[17:58] | I-I mean.. | 就是… |
[17:59] | I said I would do it. | 我说了要做的 |
[18:02] | But I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about it | 但是也不确定 我一直在考虑… |
[18:03] | I was asking Otis. | 我问的是奥蒂斯 |
[18:06] | He’s on the bar-tending schedule. | 今晚轮到他照顾酒吧 |
[18:34] | – Don’t be mad at me. – I’m not. | -别生我的气 -我没有 |
[18:37] | – Brett. – I’m not, I mean it. | -布莱特 -我没有 真的 |
[18:38] | I shouldn’t have yelled at you before. | 我之前不该对你嚷嚷 |
[18:39] | It’s your life. You’re a grown up. | 那是你的生活 你是成年人了 |
[18:41] | I have no right to give you a hard time. | 我无权那么对你 |
[18:42] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Cool. | 行 |
[18:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | I’m the worst. | 我太糟糕了 |
[19:09] | I totally forgot that I have to open tomorrow. | 完全忘了明天是我来开门 |
[19:13] | But I’m sure we’ll find some way to see each other. | 但我相信我们能找到时间见面的 |
[19:15] | Hey, so, um, listen… | 所以… 听着 |
[19:19] | – Renee… – Yeah, Renee. | –蕾妮的事… -是 蕾妮 |
[19:22] | The only reason why she came back is she wants | 她会来的唯一原因 是她想让我 |
[19:24] | help with a legal case. It’s nothing. | 帮她打一桩官司 没什么的 |
[19:26] | Well, if you want to do it, it’s fine. | 如果你想去做 没事的 |
[19:28] | – I don’t know. – Look, I’m serious. | -我不知道 -我是说真的 |
[19:30] | If it’s a good deal, take it. | 如果这是件好事 就答应 |
[19:32] | I just want to spend more time together. | 我只是想多跟你在一起 |
[19:33] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:43] | – Hey, Paul. – Hi, Danny. | -保罗 -丹尼 |
[19:45] | – Come on in. – What’s up, man? | -请进 -你好啊 伙计 |
[19:47] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Hey, got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么回事 |
[19:54] | We both know that you’re being that guy, | 我们都知道你是那种人 |
[19:57] | the dad who gets too involved in his kid’s game | 那种看自家孩子球赛看得太投入 |
[20:00] | – and pisses off everybody. – You know what– | -然后惹恼所有人的爸爸 -你猜怎么着 |
[20:04] | They’re just a bunch of kids, all right? | 他们只是一群孩子 好吗 |
[20:06] | So, firefighter to firefighter. | 所以 我以同为消防员的身份 |
[20:09] | I need you to step back, | 劝你冷静一点 |
[20:12] | I need you to keep your butt on the bleachers, | 乖乖地坐在看台上 |
[20:16] | and keep your mouth zipped. | 把嘴闭紧 |
[20:17] | I ain’t asking here, Paul. | 我这不是请求 保罗 |
[20:23] | Look… I wasn’t there so much for my older son, | 我以前不是经常陪着我大儿子 |
[20:27] | between the department and the side job. | 要忙消防队的事 还要兼职 |
[20:31] | The kid, he’s 18 now. | 他现在18岁了 |
[20:34] | In a bad way, barely talks to me. | 几乎一句话都不跟我说 |
[20:37] | So when I see how much Alex is into basketball… | 所以当我看到艾利克斯那么喜欢篮球时 |
[20:40] | I’ve been shooting hoops with him every night. | 我每晚都陪着他投篮 |
[20:42] | And he loves it. He loves it. | 而且他很高兴 特别喜欢 |
[20:46] | So, you know, maybe– | 所以或许… |
[20:47] | maybe I’m putting a little bit too much on it, | 或许我是把它看得太重 |
[20:48] | trying to make it more than what it is | 表现得太夸张 |
[20:50] | so I don’t… fail him, | 好不会…让他失望 |
[20:53] | like I did his brother. | 就像我当初对他哥哥那样 |
[20:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:56] | But… | 但是… |
[20:59] | But this is all I’ve got with him. | 这是我和他唯一的共同语言了 |
[21:06] | Just keep the theatrics to a minimum, okay? | 那你就尽量把声势压低一点 好吗 |
[21:11] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[21:14] | I’ll try, Herrmann. I-I promise. | 我会尽力的 赫尔曼 我保证 |
[21:18] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[21:39] | You look good. | 你看起来真帅 |
[21:40] | You look better. | 你更美 |
[21:44] | So… | 所以… |
[21:46] | Are you freaking out a little? | 你有点紧张吗 |
[21:47] | – Because I am freaking out. – Yeah. | -因为我紧张死了 -是的 |
[21:49] | I’m freaking out. | 我很紧张 |
[21:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:53] | It’s like, when I saw you the other day | 就像是 我那天看到你 |
[21:55] | and then being with you… | 然后和你在一起… |
[21:57] | I didn’t have to think twice. | 我不需要多想 |
[22:00] | It felt right, didn’t it? | 那感觉很对 不是吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah, it did. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Then afterward… | 之后… |
[22:10] | Maybe the best thing to do is for us | 也许对咱俩来说现在最好 |
[22:12] | to put the brakes on this for now. | 踩一下刹车了 |
[22:16] | Maybe it is. | 也许是的 |
[22:21] | But we are already here. | 但是我们都来这了 |
[22:24] | Maybe we can have one drink first… | 也许我们可以先喝一杯… |
[22:28] | Spend a few minutes… | 一起消磨点时间… |
[22:32] | Not freaking out… | 不要害怕… |
[22:35] | Together. | 一起 |
[22:45] | I’m so sorry, Delia. I… | 抱歉 迪莉娅 我… |
[22:50] | It has been great seeing you again. | 很开心再次见到你 |
[22:57] | But I need to go. | 但是我得走了 |
[23:10] | So you’re Joe Cruz? | 你就是乔·克鲁兹 |
[23:12] | Oh yeah, but I– | 是的 但我… |
[23:19] | Ow! Okay. | 好疼 好吧 |
[23:21] | – Seriously, I can do this. – Really? | -说正经的 我自己可以的 -真的吗 |
[23:23] | Do you have 18 months formal paramedic training? | 你接受过18个月的正规护理人员训练吗 |
[23:25] | Okay, it’s not an IV. It’s just a bag of peas. | 又不是静脉注射 只是一袋子豆子而已 |
[23:27] | I got it, I got it. | 我可以 我能行的 |
[23:32] | Well, I guess it goes without saying, you were right. | 我想不用说你是对的了 |
[23:34] | Hmm, actually, I think it should be said. | 实际上 我觉得应该说一下 |
[23:41] | – I was an idiot. – You were. | -我是个白痴 -是的 |
[23:47] | Look. | 听我说 |
[23:50] | I hate it when you get mad at me. | 我不喜欢你生我的气 |
[23:53] | But just for the record… | 但是说实话… |
[23:56] | I hate it even more when you don’t. | 我更不喜欢你不生我的气 |
[24:00] | Please, don’t just give up on me like that. | 拜托 不要那么放弃我 |
[24:06] | As much as I might want to, I never could. | 尽管我很想 但我从没放弃过你 |
[24:13] | Imagine my surprise when the calls started coming in, | 想象一下当有很多电话进来 |
[24:16] | asking if I was really putting myself up for commissioner. | 问我是不是真的申请局长职位的时候 我有多惊讶 |
[24:19] | I mean, how the hell does that happen? | 那是怎么回事 |
[24:21] | Then I told myself, no. | 然后我告诉自己 不会的 |
[24:24] | My people wouldn’t go around my back | 我的人不会背着我 |
[24:25] | and embarrass me by begging for favors | 以我的名义去找人帮忙 |
[24:28] | on my behalf, because that would be | 让我难堪 因为这种行为 |
[24:30] | an absolute breach of trust. | 完全辜负了我的信任 |
[24:35] | So please… Help me figure out | 所以拜托你们 帮我理清楚 |
[24:37] | what could possibly be going on. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[24:40] | We didn’t mean to go behind your back, Chief. | 我们不是想背着你 队长 |
[24:43] | And yet you did. | 而你们的确背着我了 |
[24:45] | Only because we knew that you wouldn’t | 只是因为我们知道 |
[24:46] | – put yourself out there. – That’s right. I wouldn’t. | -你自己是不会申请的 -是的 我不会 |
[24:47] | It was my idea, Chief. | 是我的主意 队长 |
[24:50] | Oh, was it now? | 是吗 |
[24:54] | All right, the thing is, | 是这样的 |
[24:56] | people in the city respect you. | 这座城市的人尊敬你 |
[24:59] | And it’s because of something you’ve taught us since day one. | 是因为你从第一天就教给我们的东西 |
[25:02] | You get respect not just by earning it, | 你不是通过争取获得的尊重 |
[25:05] | by giving it. | 而是靠给予 |
[25:08] | That’s why we would follow you anywhere, | 所以我们愿意跟随你到任何地方 |
[25:09] | and why we think others would too. | 所以我们觉得别人也会这样 |
[25:13] | I know you’ve been feeling like you don’t have | 我知道你一直觉得 |
[25:15] | anything left to teach us, but… | 没什么能教给我们的了 但… |
[25:17] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[25:19] | You do. | 有的 |
[25:20] | And you should be teaching from a higher perch, | 你应该站在一个更高的地方 |
[25:24] | where every firefighter in Chicago can benefit from it. | 站在一个芝加哥的每个消防员都能受益的高度去讲 |
[25:32] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[25:35] | That’s all we were thinking. | 我们就是那么想的 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:01] | So when you said you had a few documents? | 你说有几份文件 |
[26:04] | Oh, well, believe me, to a lawyer, | 相信我 对于律师来说 |
[26:05] | this–this is a few. | 这就是几份 |
[26:07] | Um, okay, so, like I said, | 好吧 就像我说过的 |
[26:09] | you don’t have to commit to the case. | 你不必对这案子做什么承诺 |
[26:11] | Just, you know, just take a look | 看一看就行 |
[26:13] | and see if you find anything interesting and… | 看看有没有兴趣… |
[26:18] | If you do, then I’d love to have you on board. | 如果有兴趣的话 我很乐意拉你入伙 |
[26:20] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[26:21] | Oh, Nicholas, honey, come here, come here. | 尼古拉斯 亲爱的 过来这里 来 |
[26:23] | – I’m so sorry. – Mama! | -对不起 -妈妈 |
[26:25] | I couldn’t find a sitter. | 我找不到人临时照看孩子 |
[26:27] | – It’s fine. – Baby, what did I say? | -没关系的 -我说什么来着 |
[26:28] | Don’t touch anything. | 不要乱动东西 |
[26:30] | What am I looking at here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:33] | Bringing the kid in is a super ballsy move. | 竟然都把孩子带来了 |
[26:40] | Probably shouldn’t have moved out. | 你或许不应该搬出去的 |
[26:44] | Truck 81, Engine 51, | 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[26:46] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61… | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[26:48] | Auto-body shop fire. | 汽车修理店起火 |
[26:49] | 16th and Loomis. | 16号大街与卢米斯大街交叉口 |
[27:19] | What do we got? | 现场什么情况 |
[27:21] | Battalion 25 to Main, | 25大队呼叫总部 |
[27:22] | – give me a still and box alarm. – Copy that, Battalion 25. | -请求封闭空间火警 -收到 25大队 |
[27:25] | One of the cars they were working on caught fire | 他们正修理的一辆车着了火 |
[27:26] | and they couldn’t get an extinguisher on it fast enough. | 他们没能在短时间内找到灭火器 |
[27:29] | – Everyone accounted for? – All but one, Julio. | -人都找到了吧 -还差一个 胡里奥 |
[27:31] | Junior mechanic. No one’s seen him. | 初级技工 没人看到他 |
[27:33] | That roof is gonna come down. We better find him fast. | 屋顶很快就要塌了 我们得赶紧找到他 |
[27:35] | Okay. We have one more inside. | 屋内还有一个人 |
[27:37] | Truck 81, primary search through the front door. | 81号云梯队 由前门进入进行第一轮搜寻 |
[27:40] | Squad 3, recon the back. See if you can find him there. | 3号抢险队右后门进入 看能否在那里找到人 |
[27:43] | Mouch, Otis, raise the aerial. | 穆奇 奥蒂斯 升起云梯 |
[27:45] | Kidd, you’re with me. We search left. | 基德 你跟我去左边 |
[27:47] | Herrmann, find a partner, go right. | 赫尔曼 找个人跟你去右边 |
[27:49] | Engine 51, 37, get two hose lines through the front door. | 51号 37号水罐车 从前门扯进两根水管 |
[27:53] | Cover out search teams. | 帮助搜寻小组 |
[27:55] | The fire is in the trusses. | 火已经烧到了房顶 |
[27:56] | You have five minutes max. | 你们最多还有五分钟时间 |
[27:59] | Stick together. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 不要走散 快快快 |
[28:09] | Hey. You gonna yell at me again if we do this? | 这次你不会再吼我吧 |
[28:12] | Nah, you’re good. | 不会的 |
[28:21] | – I got nothing. You? – Zero. | -我什么都没看到 你呢 -也没有 |
[28:24] | Fire department, call out. | 我们是消防队 请大声呼救 |
[28:27] | It’s getting too hot down here. | 这里实在太热了 |
[28:32] | Even if we do find him, he’d never survive this. | 即使我们找到了他 他也活不下来的 |
[28:36] | Fire department! Call out! | 我们是消防队 请大声呼救 |
[28:39] | Herrmann, report. | 赫尔曼 汇报情况 |
[28:40] | Right hand side is still negative, Chief, | 右侧房间一无所获 队长 |
[28:43] | but we’re pushing through the rear. | 不过我们正朝屋后走 |
[28:44] | You’re running out of time. | 你们快没时间了 |
[28:46] | Hey, give me one more minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[28:49] | This kid’s got to be here some place. | 那孩子肯定在这里面 |
[28:57] | These bow trusses are out rolling. | 这些弓桁架都掉下来了 |
[28:59] | Squad Three, report. | 3号抢险队 汇报情况 |
[29:01] | Rear entrance is lit up, Chief–we can’t get in. | 后门已经起火 队长 我们进不去 |
[29:09] | Battalion 25 to all fire companies, | 25大队呼叫所有消防队员 |
[29:14] | evacuate the building immediately. | 迅速离开建筑 |
[29:16] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救我 |
[29:18] | Hey, you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:21] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[29:27] | Got him. Go! | 抓住他了 快 |
[29:36] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[29:39] | Go! | 走啊 |
[29:42] | Everybody else out? | 其他人都出来了吗 |
[29:43] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:47] | Herrmann, are you coming? | 赫尔曼 你出来了吗 |
[29:50] | Finding our way out. | 正在找路 |
[29:54] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:16] | Colannino, where’d you go? | 克兰尼诺 你去哪儿了 |
[30:28] | Colannino! | 克兰尼诺 |
[30:56] | – Okay, we got him. – Good save. | -交给我们吧 -好样的 |
[31:05] | Where’s Colannino? | 克兰尼诺呢 |
[31:07] | He’s not out? | 他没出来吗 |
[31:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:14] | He went back for us. | 他回去找我们了 |
[31:16] | I got to get him, chief. | 我得去找他 队长 |
[31:17] | It’s too unstable. | 太危险了 |
[31:18] | No, no, he couldn’t have gone far. | 他不可能走太远的 |
[31:20] | – I got to look. – Herrmann! | -我得去看看 -赫尔曼 |
[31:52] | Hold the cannons. | 停止喷水 |
[32:00] | Go. | 去 |
[32:10] | Hey, I got him! | 找到人了 |
[32:14] | I got him. | 找到了 |
[32:16] | Hey. I’m here, Paul. | 我来了 保罗 |
[32:20] | – Medics. – Copy, on our way. | -急救员 -收到 马上到 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:41] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[32:44] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[32:47] | Hey, Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 |
[32:49] | Paul! Paul, come on! | 保罗 保罗 醒醒 |
[32:55] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[33:02] | His pupils are blown. | 瞳孔扩散了 |
[33:03] | Come on! Come on! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[33:07] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[33:12] | Come on, Paul… | 醒醒 保罗 |
[33:14] | Come on… | 醒醒 |
[33:16] | Herrmann. Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 |
[33:17] | No. I got this. Come on. | 我可以救活他 醒醒 |
[33:20] | – Herrmann! – I got it! Come on! | -赫尔曼 -我可以 醒醒 |
[33:22] | Come on. Let’s get him up. | 来吧 抬他起来 |
[34:06] | Kid’s doing okay. | 那孩子没事 |
[34:08] | The mechanic. | 那个技工 |
[34:11] | – Saved his life. – Good. | -你救了他 -好 |
[34:16] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[34:19] | God bless. | 上天保佑 |
[34:25] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[34:27] | Colannino was the first guy to show up | 我们在莫利为琼斯筹款时 |
[34:31] | when we passed the boot at Molly’s for Jones, | 克兰尼诺是第一个出现的 |
[34:34] | – you remember that? – Yeah. | -你还记得吗 -记得 |
[34:37] | That guy did stuff like that always. | 他一直都那样 |
[34:42] | He was a solid guy. | 他是个好人 |
[34:45] | He was a smoke-eater. | 是个好消防员 |
[34:56] | He was facing the wrong way, Mouch. | 他的朝向不对 穆奇 |
[35:00] | When we found him, he was headed back in | 我们找到他时 他在往回走 |
[35:05] | looking for me. | 去找我 |
[35:07] | I don’t know how we missed each other. | 我不知道我们是怎么走散的 |
[35:12] | You couldn’t see. It happens. | 里面看不清 这是常事 |
[35:18] | The kid… He got caught on a… | 那个孩子 他被一个 |
[35:22] | a floor jack or something. | 卧式千斤顶之类的勾住了 |
[35:25] | It only took a second to unhook it. | 我就用了一秒就把他救下来了 |
[35:28] | Maybe half a second. | 可能只有半秒 |
[35:31] | And when I looked back up… | 可我再抬起头时 |
[35:35] | he wasn’t there. | 他就不在那了 |
[35:48] | It’s one foot in front of the other, buddy. | 无论如何 生活还要继续 |
[35:51] | You just keep it moving forward. | 你要继续前行 |
[35:56] | We’re going to go out there. | 我们要出去 |
[35:59] | We’re going to put our gear in the turn out room. | 把设备放到设备室里 |
[36:02] | And we’re going to get a cup of coffee. | 我们要喝杯咖啡 |
[36:04] | We’re going to pack up and head out. | 收拾好然后出去 |
[36:07] | And then we’re gonna go be there for his family. | 然后我们要去鼓励他的家人 |
[36:12] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[36:16] | You hear me, Herrmann? | 听到了吗 赫尔曼 |
[36:28] | – All right. – That’s it. | -好 -这就对了 |
[37:27] | I’m going to look after this department | 我要照顾消防局 |
[37:30] | and these people. | 和这些人 |
[37:36] | I’m going to throw my hat in the ring for them. | 我要为他们去奋力争取 |
[37:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | Hard times. | 艰难的时刻 |
[38:17] | Tragic day. | 悲剧的一天 |
[38:21] | There’ll be time for this later, | 虽然晚点还有时间说 |
[38:22] | but I want to let you know that I’m going to take a run | 不过我想告诉你 我准备去争取 |
[38:24] | at the commissioner spot. | 局长的职位 |
[38:29] | Moments like this, I know that I got to give | 因为这种时刻 我知道我得为消防局 |
[38:31] | to this department everything I got. | 奉献出我的一切 |