时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Assistant Deputy Fire commissioner Gorsch | 副局长助理高尔什 |
[00:06] | just let me know that he’s gonna be keeping | 专门对我指出他会 |
[00:07] | a very close eye on Firehouse 51. | 一直盯着51号消防队 |
[00:09] | That office back there, noticed it’s empty. | 我发现那间办公室 还是空的 |
[00:12] | I’d appreciate you keeping it cleared for me | 希望你能一直帮我留着 |
[00:14] | so I can work out of here | 这样我就能 |
[00:15] | on a more permanent basis. | 一直在这里办公了 |
[00:17] | We have a new paramedic. | 我们的新医护人员 |
[00:19] | Was that Emily Foster? | 那是艾米丽·福斯特吗 |
[00:21] | She’s a paramedic now? | 她现在成急救人员了 |
[00:22] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen. | 巨人陨落啊 |
[00:30] | Was this one of the ones that happened last week? | 这就是上周那个吗 |
[00:34] | Hey, Tony. | 托尼 |
[00:36] | You stink! | 你真差 |
[00:47] | Ice Palace Fire, 2013. | 冰宫火灾 2013年 |
[00:50] | Over 300 firefighters worked that one | 300多名消防员 |
[00:52] | for two days straight | 在零下的温度下 |
[00:53] | in sub-zero temperatures. | 奋战了整整两天 |
[00:55] | 15 men injured. | 15人受伤 |
[00:58] | Small ones can be just as dangerous. | 小火灾也不容小觑 |
[01:01] | Andy Darden. | 安迪·达登 |
[01:03] | Died of a flashover in a two-story frame house. | 死于双层木屋跳火引发的火灾 |
[01:08] | Month later, my good friend Herbie Johnson | 一个月后 我的好朋友赫比·约翰逊 |
[01:10] | died in the same type of building. | 也死于这类火灾 |
[01:13] | Sorry to hear that, Chief. | 我很遗憾 局长 |
[01:16] | How’s it going for you so far? | 在这里干的怎么样 |
[01:19] | Just taking it all in. | 努力适应 |
[01:20] | Trying to learn everything I can. | 尽量多学习 |
[01:25] | Oh, for the love of– | 我的天… |
[01:36] | Brett, wait up. | 布莱特 等等 |
[01:37] | I’ve been trying to find you since the start of shift. | 我今天刚来上班就在找你 |
[01:39] | You avoiding me? | 你在躲我吗 |
[01:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:42] | I’m just–I’m a little busy. | 我只是有点忙 |
[01:51] | Engine 51, | 51号水罐车 |
[01:52] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯 3号救援队 |
[01:54] | Ambulance 61, Battalion 25, | 61号救护车 25大队长 |
[01:56] | Sounds serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[01:57] | Seriously fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[02:00] | You better bring that body of yours back in one piece, | 你最好毫发无损地给我回来 |
[02:02] | because I have got big plans for it tonight. | 因为我今晚可是有大安排的 |
[02:05] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走走走 |
[02:06] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:07] | Ready, Chief. | 准备好了 局长 |
[02:12] | Sounds like a big one. | 听起来像是起大火灾 |
[02:14] | I’ll ride with you. | 我坐你的车 |
[02:41] | In case you thought this was a false alarm. | 以免你认为这是假警报 |
[03:06] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:11] | 51, get me a water supply from the standpipe. | 51队 给我找供水管 |
[03:14] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:16] | I need search teams. | 我需要搜救小队 |
[03:17] | Engine 37, get the hoses into the north stairwell. | 37号水罐车 把水管接到北楼梯间 |
[03:20] | Ambulance 61, set up triage. | 61号救护车 进行伤情分类 |
[03:23] | Get ready, people. | 大家准备好 |
[03:24] | We’re going to war. | 我们要开战了 |
[03:41] | Fire’s on the 20th floor. | 着火的是20层 |
[03:43] | How many units on each floor? | 每层楼有多少房间 |
[03:44] | – 12. – Where’s your alarm panel? | -12个 -你们的警报板在哪里 |
[03:45] | It’s right over here. | 就在这里 |
[03:48] | Mouch, you’re on lobby control. | 穆奇 你负责在门厅控制 |
[03:49] | Get the elevators down here. | 把电梯都放下来 |
[03:50] | You got it, Captain. | 好的 队长 |
[03:53] | Okay, fire is confined to 20 for now. | 火情目前控制在20层 |
[03:56] | We need to investigate the fire floor. | 我们需要搜查着火的那一层 |
[03:58] | Get to everybody trapped above it. | 救出被困的人 |
[04:00] | I made at least four people signaling from their windows. | 我看到至少有四人从窗口求救 |
[04:02] | We riding or walking? | 电梯还是走上去 |
[04:03] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:05] | Mouch, what’s happening? | 穆奇 怎么样了 |
[04:06] | I have control of one, two, | 我能控制一号 二号 |
[04:08] | and four, | 和四号电梯 |
[04:08] | but the number three car is stopped on the 18th floor, | 但是三号电梯卡在了第18层 |
[04:11] | can’t get it moving. | 动不了 |
[04:12] | Can we get a look inside of that elevator? | 能不能检查一下那架电梯 |
[04:14] | Number three? | 三号吗 |
[04:15] | Right here. | 这里 |
[04:22] | The car is empty, Mouch, | 电梯里是空的 穆奇 |
[04:23] | but keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[04:24] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | Everyone else, | 所有人 |
[04:28] | help clear the lobby. | 请离开大厅 |
[04:35] | Hey, thanks, | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | but we’ll take it from here. | 但是接下来就交给我们吧 |
[04:38] | You should get outside. | 你应该出去了 |
[04:39] | I got it, it’s all right. | 我可以的 没事的 |
[04:42] | Take your time, are you all right? | 慢点 你没事吧 |
[04:44] | Hey, you’re in the way. | 别碍事 |
[04:46] | Out you go! | 出去 |
[04:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:49] | Hey, take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[04:50] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[04:52] | Okay, heat is interfering with the electronics. | 热量已经干扰到电磁信号了 |
[04:54] | That settles it. | 那就这样吧 |
[04:55] | You’re climbing. | 走上去 |
[04:57] | To all companies, | 所有单位 |
[04:58] | we can’t trust the elevators. | 我们不能坐电梯 |
[05:00] | Use the stairs only. | 只能走楼梯 |
[05:01] | Stage on 19. | 在19楼部署 |
[05:03] | Truck 81, | 81号云梯车 |
[05:03] | give me a primary search on 20. | 初步搜查20楼 |
[05:06] | Squad 3, take 21. | 3号抢险车 负责21楼 |
[05:07] | Engine 37 will attack the fire. | 37号水罐车负责灭火 |
[05:10] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 上上上 |
[05:18] | I don’t mean to be in your way, Chief. | 我不想碍你事 局长 |
[05:20] | I’m just here ’cause commissioner Grissom wants me to be. | 我在这里只是格里索姆局长的意思 |
[05:46] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[05:48] | Follow them downstairs. | 顺着楼梯 |
[05:51] | Sir, come sit down. | 先生 请过来坐下 |
[05:53] | Let me check you out. | 让我来检查你一下 |
[05:54] | I got waters and oxygen for anyone who needs it. | 我这里有供给的水和氧气 |
[05:56] | Victims from the upper floors will be on their way down soon. | 楼上的受害者们马上就要下来了 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | Is that Emily Foster? | 那是艾米丽·福斯特吗 |
[06:01] | Here, take some water. | 来 喝点水 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:05] | Somebody– | 来人 |
[06:06] | Hey, hey, come on. | 过来 |
[06:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:08] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[06:10] | Take a couple of deep breaths for me. | 深呼吸 |
[06:14] | Take a drink. | 喝点水 |
[06:17] | Extra air tanks get stashed on 19! | 备用氧气瓶放在19层 |
[06:20] | We’ll attack from the north stairs. | 我们从北边楼梯上去 |
[06:21] | Use the south stairs | 用南边楼梯 |
[06:22] | for evacuation. | 疏散人群 |
[06:29] | Hey, Chief, we’re approaching the 20th floor. | 队长 我们快到20层了 |
[06:33] | Copy that, Casey. | 收到 凯西 |
[06:37] | Got a victim here. | 这里有一个受害者 |
[06:39] | Burned bad. | 烧伤严重 |
[06:41] | What’s their condition? | 情况如何 |
[06:43] | She’s breathing but not conscious. | 还有呼吸 但没有意识 |
[06:45] | We’ll get her down. | 我们送她下去 |
[06:46] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[06:46] | you take this first victim. | 准备接收第一个受害者 |
[06:48] | I need a floor plan of the tower. | 我需要大楼平面图 |
[06:50] | It should be around here somewhere. | 应该就在这里 |
[06:52] | I got her. | 我来 |
[06:54] | Grab her feet. | 抬她的脚 |
[06:55] | Go. | 走 |
[07:04] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[07:06] | Come on, Ritter, what’s the hold up? | 快 里特 你在等什么 |
[07:08] | These threads are in bad shape, keep sticking. | 这些线很乱 还是一团 |
[07:09] | I thought I told you | 我和你说过 |
[07:10] | to clean the standpipe. | 要理清楚水管 |
[07:12] | I did, Lieutenant. | 我理过了 副队 |
[07:13] | Yeah, not with your hands, | 别用手 |
[07:14] | with a wire brush! | 用钢丝刷 |
[07:15] | He used a brush. | 他是用的钢丝刷 |
[07:16] | I saw him. | 我看到了 |
[07:17] | All right, let me in there. I’ll do it. | 好吧 让开 我来 |
[07:18] | I got it. It’s on. | 可以了 |
[07:19] | Well, then open the valve! | 那打开水阀 |
[07:22] | Hey, Paxson. | 帕克森 |
[07:23] | Go easy on the kid. | 别对这孩子这么凶 |
[07:24] | He’s doing great. | 他做得挺好的 |
[07:26] | Mind your business, Herrmann. | 别多管闲事 赫尔曼 |
[07:28] | Hey, put your mask on. | 把你的面罩戴上 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:37] | Chief Boden! | 博登队长 |
[07:39] | Halstead? | 霍斯特德 |
[07:40] | Where’s the fire? What floor? | 火灾在哪 在几层 |
[07:41] | 20, why? What’s up? | 20层 怎么了 |
[07:42] | My dad lives on 23. | 我爸住在23层 |
[07:44] | Casey, what’s it looking like up there? | 凯西 上面什么情况 |
[07:46] | Hang on, Chief, | 稍等 队长 |
[07:47] | we’re almost in. | 我们快进去了 |
[07:50] | And we’re hooked up. | 我们上来了 |
[07:55] | Let’s do this! | 开始吧 |
[07:56] | Hey, hold on, we haven’t had a chance to– | 等等 我们还没… |
[08:02] | Casey, the door! | 凯西 门 |
[08:05] | Hey, Candidate. | 候补队员 |
[08:07] | Hey, you’re good. | 你没事吧 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:11] | Fire’s too advanced at 20, Chief. | 20层火势太大了 队长 |
[08:13] | We can’t get a foothold. | 我们进不去 |
[08:24] | Okay, new plan. | 好 改变计划 |
[08:26] | Squad searches 21. | 抢险组搜索21层 |
[08:28] | Truck continues up to 22. | 云梯组上22层 |
[08:30] | Engine 37, | 37号水罐车 |
[08:31] | get a hold of that fire floor. | 控制20层的火势 |
[08:32] | – Copy that, Chief. – Let’s go. | -收到 队长 -我们走 |
[08:33] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[08:37] | So you’re not searching 20? | 你们不搜寻20层吗 |
[08:39] | You heard him. That hallway is fully engulfed. | 你听到他说的了 走廊都被火吞没了 |
[08:43] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[08:44] | He lives in 23C. | 他住在23C |
[08:45] | Is he up there now? | 他现在在上面吗 |
[08:46] | I don’t know, he’s not answering. | 我不知道 他没接电话 |
[08:47] | Excuse me, have you seen Pat Halstead today? | 你好 请问你今天见过帕特·霍斯特德吗 |
[08:50] | Sorry, I don’t know him. | 抱歉 我不认识他 |
[08:51] | There’s over 500 residents in the tower. | 大楼里住着500多人 |
[08:53] | Chief, my dad’s got a heart condition. | 队长 我爸心脏不好 |
[08:54] | It’s okay. We’re working our primary search. | 没事 我们在进行初步搜寻 |
[08:56] | 23 is next. | 马上就去23层 |
[08:58] | Do your thing. | 按你们的节奏来 |
[08:59] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[09:00] | Keep that doorway clear, would you? | 别让人堵在门口 好吗 |
[09:02] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:04] | Everybody back. | 大家都退后 |
[09:05] | Clear this door. | 把门口让出来 |
[09:07] | Check every unit! | 检查每个房间 |
[09:08] | Open every door! | 打开每一扇门 |
[09:11] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[09:14] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[09:14] | Go, join the group. | 走 跟上大家 |
[09:15] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[09:17] | Follow them, please. | 跟上他们 |
[09:17] | Stay low. | 弯下身子 |
[09:20] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[09:21] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[09:22] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[09:23] | – Ma’am. – Come with us. | -女士 -跟我们走 |
[09:24] | We’re evacuating by the south stairwell. | 我们从南边梯子撤离 |
[09:26] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[09:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:29] | Stay low! | 弯下身子 |
[09:30] | Follow them out. | 跟着他们出去 |
[09:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:32] | Come on. | 快 |
[09:33] | – Clear? – Clear. | -没了吗 -没了 |
[09:36] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[09:37] | Call out! | 有人请回应 |
[09:38] | Help! In here! | 救命 我在里面 |
[09:39] | Please, help me! | 救救我 |
[09:40] | Hang on! | 稍等 |
[09:41] | We’ll get you out. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[09:44] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 有人请回应 |
[09:46] | Yes! Here! Over here! | 有 这里 在这里 |
[09:50] | Is there anyone else in the apartment? | 公寓里还有别人吗 |
[09:52] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[09:54] | Hey, this room’s clear. | 这个房间没人 |
[09:55] | I got this one, Lieutenant. | 这个交给我 副队 |
[09:56] | All right, I’ll check across the hall. | 好 我去看看大厅 |
[09:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:00] | The floor is really hot. | 地板很烫 |
[10:01] | I think the fire’s right downstairs. | 火灾应该就在楼下 |
[10:03] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[10:05] | Come here, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[10:06] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[10:07] | – Rizzo. – Rizzo? | -里佐 -里佐 |
[10:09] | Cubs fan, huh? | 小熊队的粉丝是吗 |
[10:11] | I’m Joe. What’s your name? | 我是乔 你叫什么名字 |
[10:12] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[10:13] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[10:14] | We got a clear shot out of here, Chloe. | 我们有一条可以离开这里的路 克洛伊 |
[10:16] | Walk in the park. | 去公园 |
[10:17] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[10:18] | I’m gonna make sure, okay? | 我会确保你没事的 好吗 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | Come on. | 走 |
[10:20] | Let’s go, all right. | 我们走 好 |
[10:22] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[10:22] | Keep your head low. | 低下头 |
[10:26] | She was up on the fire floor. | 她在着火的那层 |
[10:27] | Unconscious, but breathing. | 没有意识 但还有气 |
[10:31] | Let’s get her up. Get her up. | 把她的头仰起来 仰起来 |
[10:35] | We need to intubate her right away. | 我们现在就得给她插管 |
[10:37] | Her airways are burned pretty badly. | 她的呼吸道被烧得很严重 |
[10:38] | We need a fiber optic scope to get in there. | 我们得用霉菌观察器伸进去观察一下 |
[10:40] | We don’t carry those. | 我们不带那些出来 |
[10:41] | We’re gonna have to do it with this. | 我们得用这个 |
[10:52] | Damn. I need crich pressure to visualize her chords. | 该死 我需要插喉才能看清她的声带 |
[10:55] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:58] | Should we just crich her? | 我们应该给她插喉吗 |
[11:00] | No, I’ll get it. | 不用 我可以的 |
[11:01] | My old partner was a master at this. | 我的老搭档是这方面的专家 |
[11:03] | She taught me well. | 她把我教得很好 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:11] | Tube’s in. | 插进去了 |
[11:23] | That’s nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:25] | Back at you. | 该你了 |
[11:27] | All right, let’s call ahead to Med, | 好了 我们打给医院 |
[11:27] | let them know her condition. | 告诉他们她的状况 |
[11:36] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[11:36] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[11:37] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[11:38] | Chief, we cleared 22. | 队长 22层没人了 |
[11:40] | Kidd and I are headed to 23. | 基德和我准备去23层 |
[11:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:44] | Casey, I got Jay Halstead here. | 凯西 杰·霍斯特德在这里 |
[11:46] | His father lives at 23C. | 他爸住在23C |
[11:48] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他没接电话 |
[11:50] | Take a look. | 去看看 |
[11:51] | On our way. | 好的 |
[11:53] | Kidd, let’s go. | 基德 走 |
[11:56] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[11:57] | We pulled three victims off of 21. | 我们把三名受害者带离21层了 |
[11:59] | I still got a few more doors to kick in. | 还有几家我得去看看 |
[12:01] | We’ll send these down with Truck. | 我们让他们跟云梯队下去 |
[12:02] | Okay, hey, my buddy Otis | 好了 我兄弟奥蒂斯 |
[12:04] | is gonna take you the rest of the way down, all right? | 会带你下去 好吗 |
[12:06] | Just do what he says. | 按他说的做就好 |
[12:07] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[12:08] | I gotta get back inside. | 我还得回去 |
[12:10] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[12:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:14] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[12:15] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[12:16] | follow me. | 跟着我 |
[12:18] | The stairwell is so smoky. | 楼梯井有太多烟了 |
[12:19] | Are you sure it’s okay to be in here? | 你确定在里面没事吗 |
[12:21] | It’ll clear up once we’re below the fire. | 我们把火灭了就没事了 |
[12:22] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走 |
[12:23] | It’s a long way down. | 好长的一段路 |
[12:24] | Can’t we take the elevator? | 我们不能坐电梯吗 |
[12:26] | The elevators aren’t safe. | 电梯不安全 |
[12:27] | I can hold your baby if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以帮你抱你的宝贝 |
[12:28] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[12:29] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[12:30] | You wanna come to Otis? | 你想到奥蒂斯这里来吗 |
[12:32] | Hey, come on. | 来 |
[12:32] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[12:33] | I can carry him. | 我能抱着他 |
[12:34] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[12:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:40] | Folks, we gotta keep the entrance clear. | 各位 我们得保持出口的通畅 |
[12:42] | I need you to wait across the street. Come on. | 我需要你们到街对面等 拜托了 |
[12:44] | Let’s get two more engine companies hooked up to hydrants | 再调两个水管车人员接消防栓 |
[12:46] | in case we start to lose pressure. | 以防我们开始失压 |
[12:48] | And move Truck 40 down | 把40号水罐车移到 |
[12:49] | to the corner. | 角落里 |
[12:50] | I want to leave a lane open for | 我想留一个车道 |
[12:51] | ambulances coming and going. | 让救护车进出 |
[12:52] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[12:55] | Chief, we’re inside 23C right now. | 队长 我们现在进入23C了 |
[12:58] | Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[12:59] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:02] | Go ahead, Casey. | 继续 凯西 |
[13:03] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[13:04] | Nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[13:05] | The apartment’s empty. | 公寓里没人 |
[13:06] | No sign of Mr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德先生不在 |
[13:08] | Carry on, Casey. | 继续 凯西 |
[13:10] | That’s good news, right? | 那是好消息 对吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是的 我觉得是 |
[13:13] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[13:21] | Hey, man, they just made it to Dad’s apartment. | 兄弟 他们刚去了爸的公寓 |
[13:23] | He’s not there. | 他不在 |
[13:24] | You hear back from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[13:26] | No. | 没有 |
[13:26] | I just tried his cell again. Still nothing. | 我刚给他打过电话 还是没人接 |
[13:28] | Same. You think of anywhere else he might be? | 一样 你有想到他可能在的地方吗 |
[13:30] | Well, the guy likes to stick to his routines. | 他喜欢按他的习惯生活 |
[13:31] | You know that. A walk in the morning, | 早上散步 |
[13:32] | then home for lunch. | 然后回家吃午饭 |
[13:33] | He should be back by now. | 他现在应该回去了 |
[13:35] | All right, well, I’m gonna keep an eye out. | 好吧 我会继续找的 |
[13:37] | You just let me know if you hear from him. | 有他的消息告诉我 |
[13:38] | I’m guessing he’ll call you first. | 我想他会先给你打电话的 |
[13:45] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:48] | He’ll turn up. | 他会出现的 |
[13:49] | Old man’s a survivor. | 他会活下来的 |
[13:51] | If you want you can head over there and join your brother. | 如果你想 你可以去那和你兄弟一起 |
[13:55] | No, but thanks. | 不用了 但是谢谢 |
[13:56] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[13:58] | Can do more here as they bring victims in. | 他们把受害者带来的时候我能做更多 |
[14:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | I want a secondary search | 我想再搜查一下 |
[14:09] | of the last few floors. | 最后几层 |
[14:10] | Make sure we found everyone | 确保我们找到了 |
[14:11] | that was trapped up there. | 所有被困的人 |
[14:12] | Okay, when you get outside, | 好 等你们出去了 |
[14:13] | go across the street, check in with the paramedics, okay? | 过马路 找医护人员检查 |
[14:16] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[14:17] | Go outside. | 走出去 |
[14:20] | Where’s the woman with the baby? | 那个带小孩儿的女人呢 |
[14:22] | She stepped aside to let faster people go by. | 她站到一边 让走得快的人过去 |
[14:24] | I didn’t see her after that. | 在那之后我没见到她 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:29] | Herrmann. The mom with the baby. | 赫尔曼 带着宝宝的那位妈妈 |
[14:30] | Did you see her exit the stairwell? | 你看见她从楼梯井里出来了吗 |
[14:32] | I thought they were up front with you. | 我以为她们在前面跟着你呢 |
[14:35] | We gotta go up and find them. | 我们得上去找她们 |
[14:36] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:36] | Just let me swap out my air tank. | 让我换瓶氧气 |
[14:39] | Otis, can you take a look at these controls? | 奥蒂斯 你能不能去看看电梯控制室 |
[14:41] | I’m not on elevator duty, Mouch. | 穆奇 我又不是修电梯的 |
[14:42] | I know, but the number three car is still fritzing out. | 我知道 但是三号梯还没修好 |
[14:44] | It was stuck on 18 for a while, | 它在18层停了一会儿 |
[14:46] | then it went up to 24, | 然后又爬上了24层 |
[14:47] | and now it’s stopped again. | 然后又停了 |
[14:50] | The mom. | 那位妈妈 |
[14:51] | I told her we couldn’t use the– | 我跟她说了我们不可以用… |
[14:52] | God! | 天啊 |
[14:54] | Chief, do we have eyes inside the elevators? | 长官 电梯里有监控吗 |
[14:56] | Camera’s out. | 监控坏了 |
[14:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:59] | Okay, you go with Hermann, | 你和赫尔曼去 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna work on the elevators, | 我去修电梯 |
[15:00] | try a system reboot. | 试试重启一下系统 |
[15:02] | If that mom took her baby onto the elevator | 如果那个妈妈带着她的孩子进电梯了 |
[15:04] | they could be trapped. | 他们很有可能被困住了 |
[15:08] | All units above the fire floor, | 所有在场的单位请注意 |
[15:09] | keep your eyes peeled. | 仔细观察 |
[15:10] | We are missing a woman and a young child. | 现在有一位母亲带着一个年轻的孩子不见了 |
[15:12] | I want them found. | 一定要找到她们 |
[15:21] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[15:25] | I need to get up to 24 to check on that elevator. | 我得上到24层去检查一下电梯 |
[15:27] | Can you guys finish out on this floor? | 你们能查完这层吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah, on it. | 没问题 |
[15:41] | Captain! | 队长 |
[15:42] | Any word on the mom and her kid? | 有那位母亲和她孩子的消息了吗 |
[15:44] | Boden’s got companies searching from 19 on down, | 博登带人从19楼往下搜 |
[15:47] | but no sign of them. | 但是没找到 |
[15:49] | She came from 22, right? | 她从22楼来的 对吗 |
[15:51] | Kidd, you and Herrmann sweep that floor again | 基德 你和赫尔曼再查一遍这层 |
[15:53] | just to be sure she didn’t go back up for something. | 以防她回来找东西 |
[15:56] | Mouch, come with me and we’ll start a primary on 24. | 穆奇 我们从24楼开始 |
[16:01] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[16:02] | You’re looking a little peaked. | 你看起来有点憔悴 |
[16:04] | I mean, you sure you don’t want to stop, take a breather? | 我是说 你确定不用停下来休息一下 |
[16:08] | Like hell. | 真难受 |
[16:10] | I could do 20 more flights… | 我就算再爬20层 |
[16:13] | And still run circles around you. | 也能甩你一条街 |
[16:15] | No doubt. | 我信了 |
[16:20] | 22层 南梯 | |
[16:28] | This is the teen girl we called in. | 这是我们找的那个女孩儿 |
[16:29] | Name and age unknown. | 名字和年龄都不知道 |
[16:30] | She looks mid-teens, | 她看起来十几岁 |
[16:31] | second and third degree burns | 二级到三级烧伤 |
[16:32] | on her torso, neck, and arms. | 在她身上 脖子上 和手臂上 |
[16:34] | Good, you got her intubated. | 好的 你给她插管 |
[16:35] | Let’s take her to Trauma Two, | 带她去创伤科二号治疗室 |
[16:36] | get her prepped for a central line, and call Respiratory. | 给她准备一条绿色通道 打电话叫呼吸科 |
[16:38] | You got it. | 好的 |
[16:44] | That was impressive. | 刚才可真棒 |
[16:45] | Field intubation. | 徒手插管 |
[16:47] | Her airways were so burned. | 她的气管也被烧伤了 |
[16:50] | I’ve… only done that with high-tech equipment. | 我只用高科技仪器做过插管 |
[16:52] | High-tech? | 高科技 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | What’s your story? | 你到底有什么故事 |
[16:57] | Because if we’re gonna be partners, | 因为如果我们要当搭档 |
[16:59] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[17:02] | Yeah, that’s fair. | 听上去很公平 |
[17:05] | So until last year | 直到去年 |
[17:07] | I was a surgical resident at Lakeshore. | 我都是莱克肖尔的住院医生 |
[17:10] | So, you…you went to med school, | 所以你上过医科大学 |
[17:13] | got accepted at a highly | 被一个很有声望的医院接收实习 |
[17:15] | prestigious residency, and decided… | 然后竟然决定 |
[17:18] | “Forget all that. I want to be a CFD paramedic?” | “去他妈的 我要在消防队当护工” |
[17:20] | Not exactly. | 也不全是 |
[17:23] | Working with you has been great so far. | 到现在为止 与你一起工作还是挺棒的 |
[17:27] | I hope it’s not about to go to hell. | 我希望这次不会太糟 |
[17:31] | I cheated on my boards and got kicked out. | 我对上级撒谎 被开除了 |
[17:36] | Some things went crazy in my personal life right before the boards, | 在那之前 我的个人生活出了一些问题 |
[17:40] | but I’m not trying to make excuses. | 但我不是在找借口 |
[17:42] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想让你知道 |
[17:43] | that’s not who I am. | 那不是真正的我 |
[17:46] | You don’t owe me an explanation, Foster. | 你不必跟我解释 福斯特 |
[17:48] | It’s your business. | 那是你的私事 |
[17:51] | Come on, let’s get supplies and head back to the fire. | 我们拿些物资就回到现场去吧 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:56] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[18:01] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[18:03] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 老兄 你还好吗 |
[18:05] | Hey, he’s locked up. | 他定在这儿了 |
[18:06] | Took a fireball to the face earlier. | 早先应该放个火球到他脸上 |
[18:08] | Probably shook him up. | 说不定能震醒他 |
[18:09] | Get him back downstairs. | 带他下楼 |
[18:13] | You sure, Casey? | 你确定吗 凯西 |
[18:14] | Yeah. He’s in the way. | 是的 他挡着道呢 |
[18:16] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[18:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | Come on, Ritter, let’s go. | 走吧 无名氏 我们走 |
[18:29] | My captain just took off by himself ’cause of you. | 我的队长就因为你一个人进去了 |
[18:32] | You get to your feet! | 你给我站起来 |
[18:33] | Lives are at stake! | 生命危在旦夕 |
[18:40] | Engine 37, talk to me. | 37号水罐车 报告情况 |
[18:42] | We’re still working our way in, Chief. | 我们还在努力想办法进去 队长 |
[18:44] | It’s an inferno in here. | 这里简直就是地狱 |
[18:46] | Engine 62, | 62号水罐车 |
[18:47] | put another line up on 20. | 再拿一条水管去灭20层的火 |
[18:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:49] | Chief Walker. | 沃克队长 |
[18:50] | Had my ears on the whole way here. | 我一路上都在留意这边的情况 |
[18:52] | Sounds like you got a handle on things, Boden. | 听起来你已经把事情控制住了 博登 |
[18:54] | Chief. | 队长 |
[18:58] | Any news? | 有新消息吗 |
[18:59] | Nobody’s heard from him. | 没人有他的消息 |
[19:00] | I’m worried he’s still inside somewhere. | 我担心他还在里面的某个地方 |
[19:03] | Come on, you must have seen this guy today. Pat Halstead. | 你们今天肯定见过这个人 帕特·霍斯特德 |
[19:06] | He’s a crusty old pain in the ass. He never smiles. | 他这个人挺讨厌的 从来不笑 |
[19:08] | Loves to yell at people. | 喜欢朝着别人大喊大叫 |
[19:09] | Okay, yeah, yeah. | 没错 是的是的 |
[19:10] | I know the guy. | 我知道他 |
[19:11] | I haven’t seen him today. | 但我今天没见过他 |
[19:13] | Does he have any friends in the building? | 他在这栋楼里有朋友吗 |
[19:14] | I see him sometimes pushing Mr. Strouse. | 我有时候会看见他推着斯特劳斯先生 |
[19:17] | He’s in a wheelchair. | 他坐轮椅的 |
[19:18] | Ronnie Strouse. | 罗尼·斯特劳斯 |
[19:18] | A guy in a wheelchair? | 一个坐轮椅的人 |
[19:19] | What floor does he live on? | 他住在哪一层 |
[19:20] | 25C 25C. | |
[19:21] | Top floor. | 顶层 |
[19:22] | That’s where he went, for sure. | 他肯定是去了那里 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[19:25] | I can’t have a cop get killed on my fireground. | 我不能让一名警察死在我负责的火场里 |
[19:28] | My men will handle it. | 我的人会处理好的 |
[19:33] | Fire department, call out! | 我是消防员 听到请回答 |
[19:34] | Casey, what’s your location? | 凯西 你在哪里 |
[19:37] | I’m on 24 looking for the number three car. | 我正在24层找三号电梯 |
[19:40] | We can’t open the doors. | 我们打不开门 |
[19:42] | There’s no drop-key access. | 不能强制进入 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[19:47] | You make your way to unit 25C. | 你现在到25C去 |
[19:49] | Look for a wheelchair-bound resident. | 寻找一位坐轮椅的居民 |
[19:51] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[20:08] | Chief, I’ve got fire coming up through a mechanical closet! | 队长 操控间里有火冒出来了 |
[20:13] | On 24? | 在24楼 |
[20:14] | Affirmative! | 没错 |
[20:15] | Repeat! The fire has reached the 24th floor! | 重复一遍 火势已经蔓延到24层 |
[20:23] | The fire is traveling through the electrical shafts! | 火正在顺着电气井上来 |
[20:27] | Is the wiring in this building original? | 这栋大楼的线路是原来的吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, no, we did a big renovation a while back. | 不久之前我们刚刚重新翻修过 |
[20:31] | Upgraded all the old copper stuff with fiber optics. | 把一些旧铜线换成了光纤 |
[20:34] | That stuff’s a lot thinner. | 光纤更细 |
[20:35] | It leaves gaps. | 会留下空隙 |
[20:36] | You’re supposed to seal those gaps off. | 你们本该把空隙封死的 |
[20:38] | Hey, I don’t own the place. | 这栋楼不是我的 |
[20:39] | If they cut corners, | 如果他们偷工减料 |
[20:40] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此也一无所知 |
[20:42] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[20:43] | The fire’s traveling faster than we thought. | 火势比我们预计中蔓延得要快 |
[20:47] | To all companies… | 各部门注意 |
[20:51] | we are losing control of this thing. | 火势正在失去控制 |
[20:53] | Wrap up your searches, | 停止搜救 |
[20:54] | retreat below the fire floor | 撤离到起火层以下 |
[20:55] | until we get another hose line in place. | 直到下一条水管就位 |
[21:00] | Come on. Ritter, you heard the Chief. | 里特 你听见队长的话了 |
[21:03] | Time is running out. | 快没时间了 |
[21:09] | Okay. Okay, Ritter. | 好了 好了 里特 |
[21:11] | Here’s the deal. | 我们这样吧 |
[21:13] | I don’t like to exert myself | 我从不喜欢单独撤退 |
[21:14] | unless absolutely necessary, | 除非在完全必要的情况下 |
[21:16] | but you’re not giving me a lot of options here. | 但你现在让我没得选 |
[21:18] | If you don’t get to your feet– | 如果你现在不站起来的话 |
[21:19] | I’m not like him. | 我不像他 |
[21:21] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[21:23] | I’m not that tough. | 我没那么坚强 |
[21:25] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[21:26] | I’m not like him. | 我不像他 |
[21:27] | Like who? | 像谁 |
[21:29] | Uncle Anthony. | 安东尼叔叔 |
[21:31] | I called him Superman when I was a kid. | 我小时候管他叫超人 |
[21:33] | He fought fires like this. | 他也老是来救这种大火 |
[21:36] | But my heart won’t stop pounding. | 但我就是冷静不下来 |
[21:40] | I’m scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[21:42] | Any sane person would be. | 只要是个人都会害怕 |
[21:44] | Difference is, civilians panic. | 不同之处在于 平民们会恐慌 |
[21:46] | Firefighters react. | 而消防员们则是采取行动 |
[21:48] | And you are a firefighter. | 而你是个消防员 |
[21:53] | Now you get your ass off that ground | 现在你赶紧给我站起来 |
[21:54] | and let’s go. | 然后我们就走 |
[22:09] | Green is good. We like green. | 绿色很好 我们喜欢绿色 |
[22:12] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[22:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[22:15] | Chief, I got car three moving again. | 队长 我把三号电梯修好了 |
[22:17] | Should be coming down right now. | 已经在往下去了 |
[22:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:56] | Chief. | 队长 |
[23:00] | Otis, what is it? | 奥蒂斯 电梯里是什么 |
[23:05] | Got the mother and her… | 是那位母亲和她的 |
[23:08] | The missing woman and child. | 是那个失踪女人和她的孩子 |
[23:13] | She must have ducked out on 18 and got in an elevator | 她肯定是从18层跑出来上了电梯 |
[23:16] | against strict instructions not to, | 就算已经有明确指示让她不要这么做 |
[23:18] | and instead of taking ’em down, | 并且电梯没有下行 |
[23:19] | it must have taken them up, | 而是把她们带去了更高层 |
[23:20] | and it looks like, uh… | 情况看起来应该是 |
[23:23] | It appears like the doors opened up again… | 电梯门在 |
[23:25] | on the fire…floor… | 着火的那层 打开了 |
[23:37] | All companies, be advised. | 各部门注意 |
[23:40] | The missing mother and baby have been…recovered. | 失踪的母亲和孩子已经被发现 |
[23:46] | Continue secondary search for additional victims. | 继续第二轮搜寻 寻找剩下的受害者 |
[24:00] | Hey, how’s your air? | 你的氧气还够吗 |
[24:02] | I’m good. I got a new tank downstairs. | 够 我在楼下拿了一罐新的 |
[24:05] | Why, are you low? | 怎么 你没氧气了吗 |
[24:06] | I, uh… | 我 |
[24:10] | I got a few minutes left. | 我只剩几分钟的氧气了 |
[24:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:12] | You know what, forget it. | 算了 |
[24:13] | This floor is clear. | 这层楼没问题了 |
[24:14] | Let’s get below the fire. | 我们撤下去吧 |
[24:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:22] | Casey, what’s your location? | 凯西 你在什么位置 |
[24:23] | Just reached the 25th floor, Chief. | 刚刚到达25层 局长 |
[24:35] | Chief, 25’s going to hell now, too. I can’t stay long. | 局长 25层也一片是火海 我不能久待 |
[24:41] | Copy that, Casey. Do what you can. | 收到 凯西 尽力而为 |
[24:52] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[24:54] | Over here! Help! | 在这边 救命 |
[25:01] | He came to get me, but then he collapsed! | 他来救我 然后就倒下了 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna get you both out of here. | 我带你们出去 |
[25:07] | Chief, I got two victims on 25, | 局长 我在25层找到两名伤员 |
[25:10] | Jay’s father and his friend. | 杰的爸爸和他朋友 |
[25:12] | Good call. What’s their condition? | 干得好 他们情况怎样 |
[25:14] | They’re both conscious and responsive, | 他们都有意识反应 |
[25:16] | but Mr. Halstead’s in rough shape. I need a hand. | 但霍斯特德先生的情况很糟 我需要帮助 |
[25:19] | I’ll see who’s close by. | 我看看谁在附近 |
[25:25] | Any available firefighter to the 25th floor | 有空的消防员请去25层 |
[25:27] | to assist Captain Casey. | 协助凯西队长 |
[25:37] | Hang in there, Pat! | 坚持住 帕特 |
[25:56] | Chief! Is anyone coming? | 局长 有人来吗 |
[26:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:07] | – Casey, we’re here! – Mouch, hurry! | -凯西 我们来了 -穆奇 快点 |
[26:11] | Take this one! | 你们搬他 |
[26:17] | Ready to hoist him up. | 把他套上 |
[26:22] | Okay, stay low! | 走吧 别抬太高 |
[26:32] | Dad! Is he all right? | 爸 他没事吧 |
[26:34] | He was above the fire floor. Swallowed a lot of smoke. | 他在起火楼层之上 吸入了很多烟雾 |
[26:38] | Been in and out of consciousness. | 意识时有时无 |
[26:39] | Casey, thanks, man. Dad! | 凯西 谢了兄弟 爸 |
[26:42] | Hey, this is my father. His name is Pat Halstead. | 这是我爸 他的名字是帕特·霍斯特德 |
[26:44] | He’s 64 years old. Listen, he had bypass surgery a month ago. | 64岁 一个月前做了心脏搭桥手术 |
[26:47] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸 能听到我说话吗 |
[26:48] | He looks hypoxic. Let’s get him on oxygen. | 看起来缺氧了 给他吸氧 |
[26:50] | We can do CO levels and EKG en route, | 我们可以在路上检测一氧化碳水平和心电图 |
[26:52] | rule out cardiac dysrhythmia. | 排除心律失常 |
[26:54] | I’m, I’m okay, Jay. | 我没事 杰 |
[26:59] | Dad, Ronnie looks like he’s gonna be okay. | 爸 看起来罗尼会没事的 |
[27:01] | You did good. You’re damn lucky to be alive. | 你做得很好 你还活着太幸运了 |
[27:03] | – Pat going to be all right? – They’ll take good care of him. | -帕特会没事吧 -他们会好好照顾他的 |
[27:06] | All right, here we go. | 好了 上车吧 |
[27:17] | You just got your first save, pal. | 你刚刚救下了第一个人 伙计 |
[27:19] | If it wasn’t for me freezing up, you would have got there sooner. | 如果不是我僵住了 你还能更早到那儿 |
[27:25] | Hey, Ritter. You could spend your life on “ifs” in this job. | 里特 你一生都可能纠结在这行中的”如果”里 |
[27:33] | Don’t do it. You hear me? | 别那样做 好吗 |
[27:47] | – Empty. – Same here. | -没人 -这边一样 |
[27:51] | All right, Chief, Cruz and I are finished on 23. | 局长 克鲁兹和我检查完23层了 |
[27:53] | We’re coming down now. | 我们现在下来 |
[27:54] | – Help me! – Whoa, whoa, hey, Severide. | -救救我 -西弗莱德 |
[27:57] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:00] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 喊话 |
[28:02] | Help me, please! | 请救救我 |
[28:05] | – Where are you? – 20B! | -你在哪儿 -20B |
[28:08] | – 20B? – That’s three floors down. | -20B -那是三层以下 |
[28:10] | That’s the fire floor. | 是起火那层 |
[28:17] | Hey, kid, what’s your name? | 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[28:19] | Josh! My mom isn’t here and I can’t get out! | 乔什 我妈不在家 我出不去 |
[28:23] | Josh! Stay right where you are! | 乔什 待在那儿不要动 |
[28:24] | My name’s Kelly. I’m coming down to get you! | 我叫凯利 我马上就下去救你 |
[28:26] | Okay! | 好的 |
[28:38] | Looks like they just got out. | 看起来他们刚出来 |
[28:45] | Hey, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:48] | Yeah… All good. Just catching my breath. | 没事 只是喘口气 |
[28:51] | Come on, let me take a look at you on the rig. | 来吧 到车上我给你检查一下 |
[29:06] | Lungs sound good. | 肺部听起来没问题 |
[29:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:10] | Take a five minute rehab or I’m reporting you. | 休息五分钟 不然我就举报你 |
[29:23] | Brett, come on. | 布莱特 别这样 |
[29:25] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 和我说说 怎么了 |
[29:31] | How could you just let her go? | 你怎么能让她走了 |
[29:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:39] | I’m angrier than you are. | 我比你更愤怒 |
[29:42] | Angry, hurt, pissed off… All of it. | 愤怒 受伤 生气 全部感情 |
[29:49] | I couldn’t have stopped her. | 我无法阻止她 |
[29:52] | Neither could you. | 你也不行 |
[29:56] | Maybe if I hadn’t had that fight with her | 如果我没有在她决定 |
[29:59] | before she decided to leave– | 要走之前和她吵架 |
[30:01] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[30:02] | I mean, at least you got a chance to say goodbye. | 你至少有机会说再见 |
[30:05] | Listen, the reason i was trying to find you this morning… | 今早我找你的原因就是 |
[30:08] | She wanted me to give you this. | 她想让我把这个交给你 |
[30:20] | 爱你 并将永远爱你 搭档 加比 | |
[30:35] | Hey, Paxson! Paxson! | 帕克森 帕克森 |
[30:37] | We need to get in 20B! Can you take us there? | 我们要去20B 你能带我们进去吗 |
[30:40] | We’re low on air! | 我们氧气剩得不多了 |
[30:42] | I got a young boy trapped inside solo! | 有个男孩被独自困在屋里 |
[30:45] | We’ll get you in, but my guys need relief! | 我们能带你们进去 但是我的人需要换替补 |
[30:48] | Hey Chief, Cruz and I are getting the victim on the fire floor, | 局长 科鲁兹和我要去救起火楼层的伤员 |
[30:51] | but 37 needs relief on this side line. | 但37号消防局需要替补人员 |
[30:54] | Herrmann and I are on 19, we’ll be right there. | 赫尔曼和我在19层 我们马上就到 |
[30:56] | All right, we’re gonna have to cut across | 我们必须横穿过去 |
[30:58] | to get to the attack stairwell. | 才能到达灭火楼梯 |
[30:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:08] | Hey! Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[31:12] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[31:14] | All right, here. You take her down. I’ll get the kid. | 你带她下去 我去救那个孩子 |
[31:15] | Copy that, be careful! | 收到 小心点 |
[31:29] | Hey, Josh, where are you? | 乔什 你在哪儿 |
[31:32] | – Josh! – Over here! | -乔什 -在这里 |
[31:35] | Hey, bud! | 兄弟 |
[31:36] | Come on. Let me get you out of here. | 来 我带你出去 |
[31:41] | It’s getting a little crazy out there, | 外面的火烧得有点猛 |
[31:42] | but we’ll get through it, okay? | 但我们一定能冲出去的 好吗 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:47] | Hey 37, we’re coming out. | 37号 我们要出去了 |
[31:49] | You ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[31:50] | Negative! | 没有 |
[31:50] | We’re pulling back! | 我们在后撤 |
[31:52] | Stay where you are! | 你们留在原地别动 |
[31:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:55] | Don’t worry. Help’s coming. | 别担心 救援马上就来 |
[31:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:02] | Hang on a sec. | 坚持一下 |
[32:18] | Hey 37, what’s your ETA? | 37号 你们预计什么时间抵达 |
[32:20] | It’s getting a little stuffy in here. | 这里面的火越烧越旺了 |
[32:22] | The fire is pushing us back! | 火太大 我们只能后退 |
[32:26] | Come on! | 快 |
[32:27] | Cavalry’s arrived. Sit tight, Kelly! | 装甲兵来了 坚持住 凯利 |
[32:46] | Hey, Herrmann, Kidd, I hate to complain, | 赫尔曼 基德 我也不想抱怨 |
[32:47] | but I got a young boy here. | 可我身边还有个小男孩 |
[32:50] | This thing is a beast! | 这火也太大了 |
[32:53] | We’re coming as fast as we can! | 我们已经尽快朝你们过去了 |
[33:00] | This isn’t working. I’m gonna bail out. | 这样不行 我得跳出去 |
[33:03] | Kelly, don’t do anything stupid! | 凯利 别做傻事 |
[33:05] | Second line is on its way! | 第二根水管马上就来了 |
[33:13] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[33:14] | What’s happening? | 现在是怎么回事 |
[33:16] | I don’t want to wait and see | 我不想等着 |
[33:16] | if they can get to us before the fire does. | 看他们能不能在火烧过来之前赶到 |
[33:20] | So we’re gonna perform what’s called a self-rescue. | 所以我们现在要实施自救 |
[33:24] | Don’t worry. I’ve done this a bunch. | 别担心 这事我很有经验 |
[33:32] | And when we’re all done, | 等我们出去了 |
[33:33] | you’ll have a hell of a story to tell your friends. | 你就有一个特别牛逼的故事可以跟你朋友讲了 |
[33:54] | All right, come here. | 好了 过来吧 |
[33:57] | Your job is to hold onto me. | 你就负责抱紧我 |
[34:00] | My job is to hold onto the rope. | 我就负责抓紧绳索 |
[34:03] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[34:03] | I hold onto you. | 我抱紧你 |
[34:05] | And don’t let go. | 千万不要撒手 |
[34:06] | No way. | 我不会的 |
[34:08] | Keep your eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[34:09] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[34:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:13] | Hey, Kidd, Herrmann, get out of there. | 基德 赫尔曼 你们快走吧 |
[34:15] | Meet me on 19. | 我们19楼见 |
[34:16] | Listen. | 听着 |
[34:17] | One more minute, we got this. | 再等一分钟 我们就过去了 |
[34:19] | Hang on, Severide! | 等一下 西弗莱德 |
[34:37] | All right, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[35:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:10] | Almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[35:27] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[35:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:32] | Nothing, I’m just getting a tool to break the glass. | 没事 我只是在拿工具砸玻璃 |
[36:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:07] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[36:09] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[36:11] | Kidd is down! | 基德晕倒了 |
[36:21] | I need assistance on 20! | 20层需要支援 |
[36:33] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[36:38] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:40] | Listen. She ran out of air! | 听着 她氧气用完了 |
[36:44] | Come on! | 一起来 |
[36:52] | – Mom! – Oh, God! | -妈妈 -天啊 |
[36:54] | Okay, clear out! | 好了 大家散开 |
[36:56] | Give us some room! | 给我们腾出点地方来 |
[36:56] | Come on! | 快 |
[37:01] | Get her up. | 把她放上去 |
[37:07] | I’ve got a pulse but she’s not breathing. | 还有脉搏 但是没有呼吸 |
[37:10] | Bag her. | 上气囊 |
[37:11] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[37:13] | Her air ran out and she just dropped. | 她氧气用完了 然后就倒在了地上 |
[37:16] | Come on, Stella. | 醒过来啊 史黛拉 |
[37:28] | Start bagging her, please. | 麻烦你帮她按气囊 |
[37:29] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:32] | Lieutenant, cut her shirt | 副队 把她上衣剪开 |
[37:34] | so I can get the cardiac leads on her. | 我好给她用心脏起搏器 |
[37:36] | Come on, Stella. | 醒过来啊 史黛拉 |
[37:58] | Come on, Kidd. | 加油啊 基德 |
[38:04] | Tube’s in. | 导管插进去了 |
[38:05] | Let’s hang a Cyanokit on the way to Med. | 去医院的路上给她吊一袋羟钴胺素 |
[38:07] | All right, guys, let’s get her in the rig. | 好了大家伙 我们把她放进车里 |
[38:09] | Gotcha. | 好 |
[38:16] | Up, up. | 抬起来 |
[38:17] | Boden, you’ve done the heavy lifting. | 博登 你已经把重活干完了 |
[38:18] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[38:20] | Go check on your firefighter. | 你去看你的消防员 |
[38:22] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:24] | Severide, Herrmann. | 西弗莱德 赫尔曼 |
[38:27] | Stay with 61. | 你们跟着救护车走 |
[38:28] | Yeah, come on, let’s move. | 好 快 我们出发 |
[38:29] | Come on. | 走 |
[38:30] | Give them an escort. | 护送他们 |
[38:32] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[38:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:34] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[38:55] | It’s Stella… | 是史黛拉… |
[38:56] | Kidd. | 基德 |
[38:57] | She took in a lot of smoke. | 她吸入了大量浓烟 |
[38:59] | She had a pulse but wasn’t breathing. | 还有脉搏 但是没有呼吸 |
[39:01] | We intubated, hung a Cyanokit on the rig, | 我们给她插了管 在车里吊了一袋羟钴胺素 |
[39:03] | her CO is at 40%… | 血液里一氧化碳浓度为40% |
[39:04] | Okay. We got her. | 好 交给我们吧 |
[39:09] | Let’s transfer on my count. | 我数到三把她放到床上 |
[39:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:14] | Thank you for taking over. | 谢谢你帮我主持局面 |
[39:16] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[39:19] | It’s family. | 一家人 |
[39:34] | How did you let this happen? | 你怎么会让这种事发生 |
[39:36] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[39:39] | You’re supposed to have her back, Herrmann! | 你应该帮助她的 赫尔曼 |
[39:41] | Hey, she didn’t tell me that her alarm went off. | 她没告诉我她的警报器响了 |
[39:45] | She was trying to save you. | 她是想要救你 |