时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What are you doing, Barnes? | 你在干什么 巴恩斯 |
[00:08] | I’m about to lose it on this guy. | 这家伙要把我逼疯了 |
[00:10] | Go do what you got to do. | 去做你该做的 |
[00:11] | I am transferring you out of 51. | 我把你从51局调出去了 |
[00:15] | Now I’m a man down. | 我现在缺了一个人手 |
[00:16] | I can help with that. | 我能帮你 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I’m in. | 我愿意 |
[00:21] | Welcome to 51, Ritter. | 欢迎加入51号消防队 里特 |
[00:23] | This is Tyler. | 这是泰勒 |
[00:24] | This is my best friend from high school. | 他是我高中起最好的朋友 |
[00:27] | What is this with you and Tyler? | 你和泰勒之间怎么回事 |
[00:29] | You didn’t even try to get to know him. | 你完全都没跟他多聊 |
[00:30] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱上你了 |
[00:32] | I’m right about this. | 我看得很准 |
[00:37] | Oh, wow, you’re in a hurry to get to work. | 你还真是赶着上班 |
[00:39] | Yeah, Herrmann asked me to get in early. | 对 赫尔曼让我早点去 |
[00:41] | He’s in a panic about some Molly’s thing. | 好像莫利酒吧出了点事 他很慌 |
[00:43] | Herrmann’s always in a panic. | 赫尔曼永远很慌 |
[00:45] | Hey, you and Severide weren’t at the bar last night. | 你和西弗莱德昨晚没来酒吧 |
[00:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:49] | We haven’t hung out the last few nights. | 我们这几天晚上都没出去玩 |
[00:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:52] | He got weird about my friend Tyler, | 他因为我朋友泰勒有点不高兴 |
[00:55] | and then I got weird because I didn’t like that, | 我也有点不高兴 因为感觉不舒服 |
[00:58] | jealousy being my least favorite quality in a man. | 我最不喜欢男人的一点就是吃醋了 |
[01:00] | Oh, I hear you. Well, it’s just a blip, right? | 我懂你意思 不过这是小事吧 |
[01:02] | You guys’ll get past all that. | 很快就会过去了 |
[01:04] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[01:06] | God, I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[01:08] | – Stella. – Yeah? | -斯黛拉 -怎么 |
[01:09] | I have known Severide for a long time now. | 我认识西弗莱德已经很久了 |
[01:11] | I’ve never seen him act the way he does with you. | 我从没见过他在你面前的样子 |
[01:15] | – Never? – Never. | -从来没有吗 -没有 |
[01:19] | Stella Kidd, | 斯黛拉·基德 |
[01:20] | as your landlord and your boss, I’m warning you. | 作为你的房东和老板 我警告你 |
[01:22] | You better get inside right now | 你最好立刻进去 |
[01:23] | or you’re gonna end up homeless and on the go. | 否则我让你失去工作 流浪街头 |
[01:29] | We lost one of those little airbags, but they’re, like, 200 bucks. | 丢了一个气囊 但是好像才二百块 |
[01:32] | Richie from first shift said | 第一班的里奇说 |
[01:33] | they must have left it on a call. | 应该是上次出警落下了 |
[01:34] | Okay, I’ll report it, but we got to be more careful. | 我可以上报补货 但是以后最好小心 |
[01:36] | All right. At least Gorsch isn’t around to hear about it. | 好 至少高尔什不知道这件事 |
[01:39] | Think Grissom’ll finally decide to take the boot of our necks? | 格里索姆终于决定摘掉我们的紧箍咒了吗 |
[01:41] | I highly doubt it. | 我强烈怀疑 |
[01:52] | Can I help you find something? | 需要找什么吗 |
[01:55] | Just trying to see what I missed while I was gone. | 我只是想看看有没有错过什么 |
[01:58] | I had to accompany the Commissioner | 我上周跟局长一起 |
[01:59] | to a first responder’s summit in San Diego last week. | 去桑迪亚哥参加首次响应峰会了 |
[02:02] | He has concerns about the situation in 51. | 他很担心51消防队的情况 |
[02:05] | Which is what exactly? | 担心什么呢 |
[02:07] | Well, I’m starting to suspect | 我开始怀疑 |
[02:09] | that it’s a failure of leadership, Wallace. | 这里出现了领导失职的情况 华莱士 |
[02:11] | I see here that Lieutenant Herrmann | 我在这里看到赫尔曼副队 |
[02:13] | in his very first shift running a company | 在刚开始带队的第一班 |
[02:15] | bounced a long-term member of engine 51. | 就开除了51号水罐车的一名长期队员 |
[02:19] | Why wasn’t I consulted about that? | 为什么没人咨询我这件事 |
[02:21] | Company-level personnel decisions don’t typically | 队员人事变动 |
[02:23] | require approval from the commissioner’s office. | 并不需要局长办公室许可 |
[02:27] | Maybe you should worry less about what’s typically required | 也许你不应该担心什么事需要许可 |
[02:31] | and start asking yourself why | 而应该扪心自问 |
[02:33] | Commissioner Grissom’s faith in your firehouse | 格里索姆局长对这支消防队 |
[02:35] | continues to deteriorate. | 为何持续失去信心 |
[02:42] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想得更糟糕 |
[02:44] | Need any help there? | 需要帮助吗 |
[02:45] | Well, for two months in a row now | 现在已经连续两个月了 |
[02:47] | profits at Molly’s have been sinking. | 莫利酒吧的盈利额一直在下降 |
[02:48] | Well, now that you mention that | 听你这么一说 |
[02:50] | it has been a little quieter lately. | 最近好像确实比较安静 |
[02:52] | All right, I got some theories about | 好 我知道为什么 |
[02:53] | why we’re bleeding money. | 我们一直在亏钱了 |
[02:55] | You get real generous with the pours | 每次你以为我没在看的时候 |
[02:57] | when you think that I’m not watching. | 你倒酒就倒得很多 |
[02:59] | And you. | 还有你 |
[03:00] | You keep telling all the customers | 你总跟所有顾客说 |
[03:02] | how great Molly’s North is. | 莫利之北酒吧有多好 |
[03:04] | There’s no way that’s affecting the bottom line. | 肯定不是这些原因造成的 |
[03:05] | It’s gotta be something else. | 绝对有其他因素 |
[03:07] | Well, your Yelp rating isn’t helping. | 比如你的点评网就不大好 |
[03:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[03:12] | I was surfing for a good date spot last week, | 我上周在找合适的约会地点 |
[03:14] | saw Molly’s Yelp page. | 就看到了莫利酒吧的主页 |
[03:16] | Man, that first one, ouch. | 第一条评论 特别狠 |
[03:20] | – Bring the page up now. – It can’t be that bad. | -马上打开给我看 -不可能有那么糟 |
[03:22] | What’s not to like about Molly’s? | 莫利酒吧能有什么缺点 |
[03:24] | “Bottom line this bar should be torn down.” | “这家酒吧倒闭都算是轻的了” |
[03:26] | Oh, jeeze. | 天啊 |
[03:27] | “From the ho-hum decor and tired cocktails…” | “装潢老气 鸡尾酒过时” |
[03:29] | There’s nothing tired about my 7&7. I use ginger ale. | 我的7&7可不过时 我用的可是姜汁汽水 |
[03:32] | “To the slovenly and often intoxicated crowd of regulars,” | “再加上一群邋遢惹人厌的常客” |
[03:35] | There may be a little truth to that review, | 这条评论提到的有几点可能没错 |
[03:37] | but you should come by tomorrow night. | 但你明晚还是该来看看 |
[03:39] | “This place is long past it’s expiration date. | “这个地方早就过了保质期 |
[03:41] | My advice, find another bar. Any other bar.” | 我强烈建议 换家酒吧 哪家都行” |
[03:47] | What kind of human being would write a review like that? | 这是人写的评论吗 |
[03:52] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3… | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车和3号抢险车 |
[03:54] | I’ve been saying this for a long time. | 这句话我说了好久了 |
[03:56] | No good comes out of the internet. | 网上就没一个好东西 |
[04:18] | – Anyone inside? – I don’t know, | -里面有人吗 -我不知道 |
[04:19] | but it’s spreading real fast. | 但是火势扩散得很快 |
[04:20] | Hey, fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:25] | See if you can find another way in. | 看看能不能找到别的入口 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:32] | Fire department. Anyone in there? | 消防队的 有人吗 |
[04:35] | Help me! | 救命 |
[04:45] | Chief, I got at least one victim down here. | 队长 里面至少有一名被困人员 |
[04:47] | The fire’s between her and the door. | 她被火困在里面了 |
[04:49] | Need to get a line there, Herrmann. | 需要一条水管灭火 赫尔曼 |
[04:51] | We open that front door | 我们打开前门 |
[04:52] | we’re gonna oxygenate the fire, chief. | 就只会助长火势 队长 |
[04:54] | I think we’ll kill her instantly. | 立即就能把她烧死 |
[04:56] | Ritter, take this. | 里特 你来 |
[04:58] | Gimme a 6-inch hole right about here, all right? | 在这里给我挖个6英寸的孔 好吗 |
[05:01] | We’ll make the line fit through there. | 我们从这里喷水 |
[05:03] | We’ll buy you some time. | 能争取一点时间 |
[05:04] | Hey, give me that cross length! | 把撬棍给我 |
[05:06] | Severide, get ready to make a new door. | 西弗莱德 准备破拆开洞 |
[05:08] | Cruz, grab a K12 and a pike pole. | 克鲁兹 拿上无齿锯和撬杆 |
[05:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:16] | Ma’am, hold on! We’re gonna get you out. | 女士 坚持住 我们救你出去 |
[05:33] | How’s this? | 怎么样 |
[05:35] | Good. Perfect. Let me in there. | 很好 非常好 我进去 |
[05:43] | Chief. | 队长 |
[05:49] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就可以行动了 |
[05:57] | Now, let’s do it! | 行动 |
[06:21] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 有人吗 听得见我吗 |
[06:44] | I’ve got a pulse. Her airwave’s burned. | 有脉搏 她的气管被灼伤了 |
[06:46] | We need to intubate before it swells shut. | 在肿胀堵死之前我们得立即插管 |
[06:48] | I’ll call ahead to med. Let’s go, guys. | 我先去通知医院准备 我们走 |
[07:12] | – Think she’ll make it? – Maybe. | -她能撑得住吗 -也许吧 |
[07:14] | Don’t dwell on it, all right. | 不过不必太纠结 |
[07:16] | You gave 100% out there. That’s all we can do. | 你已经尽了全力 我们该做的都做了 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:22] | Hey, go grab yourself a fresh air bottle | 你去拿一瓶新气瓶来 |
[07:25] | before you forget. | 免得待会儿忘了 |
[07:27] | Hey, Otis, listen. | 奥蒂斯 听着 |
[07:29] | We got to keep this Yelping twit | 我们得赶紧让这个什么点评混蛋闭嘴 |
[07:31] | from taking food out of my kids’ mouths. | 免得我家孩子吃不到好东西 |
[07:33] | How do we get his review taken down? | 我们怎么才能让他撤评 |
[07:35] | I don’t think we can. | 似乎做不到 |
[07:36] | He hasn’t violated any guidelines, | 他并没有违反任何规定 |
[07:38] | but I’m gonna post a response to this troll | 但我会回应这个喷子 |
[07:41] | that’s gonna reduce him to tears. | 让他哭爹喊娘 |
[07:43] | What’s that gonna accomplish? | 然后会怎样 |
[07:45] | It’ll reduce him to tears. | 让他哭爹喊娘啊 |
[07:53] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:55] | Who’s bunker pants are these? | 是谁把工作服就这么扔在这里了 |
[08:02] | Oh, those are mine. | 那些是我的 |
[08:03] | My bad. | 怪我 |
[08:05] | I meant to straighten them up, but, you know. | 我本来要收拾起来的 但是你懂的 |
[08:07] | No, I don’t know. What’s your name? | 不 我不懂 你叫什么 |
[08:10] | Darren Ritter, sir. | 达伦·里特 长官 |
[08:13] | Oh, right, you’re the new guy. | 对了 你就是那个新人 |
[08:15] | Hey, he just took his pants off a minute ago. | 他这是刚把工作服脱掉 |
[08:18] | He would have got to them. | 肯定会收起来的 |
[08:19] | And that’s good enough for you? | 这你就满意了吗 |
[08:24] | I tell you what’s good enough for me. | 我告诉你什么叫我满意 |
[08:27] | A smoke eater I can count on. | 可靠的好消防员我最满意 |
[08:30] | We just made a grab of an injured victim | 我们刚刚把一位受困伤患 |
[08:32] | over at the fire, | 救出了火场 |
[08:33] | and when I gave this kid a direct order, | 而我给这小子下了命令 |
[08:37] | he got it done. | 他能完美完成 |
[08:40] | So if this victim survives… | 所以如果这个伤者能活下来 |
[08:44] | it’ll be because of him. | 全都是因为他 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna need you to write him up for the pants. | 那你至少该教教他 收拾好裤子 |
[08:56] | Damn, lieutenant, I’m sorry about that. | 副队 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:59] | Don’t sweat it, Ritter. | 你用不着紧张 里特 |
[09:01] | This has nothing to do with you. | 他针对的不是你 |
[09:15] | I-I don’t get it. I mean… | 我不明白 |
[09:17] | what is Grissom accomplishing | 格里索姆派他今天过来 |
[09:19] | by sending his toady in to nitpick everything that we do? | 对我们吹毛求疵能得到什么好处 |
[09:22] | This isn’t about Ritter’s bunker pants. | 这不是针对里特的防护外裤 |
[09:24] | Grissom installed Gorsch here at 51 to harass Boden, | 格里索姆特地安插高尔什到51局骚扰博登 |
[09:28] | provoke him, try to get him to snap | 挑衅他 希望能让他发火 |
[09:30] | and do something stupid. | 然后做傻事 |
[09:31] | So Grissom’ll have the grounds to dismiss him. | 这样格里索姆就有理由开除博登了 |
[09:34] | Well, it’s a pretty dumb plan. | 这可真是个愚蠢的计划 |
[09:36] | Boden’s a rock. | 博登可是坚如磐石 |
[09:37] | He’ll outlast Gorsch no problem. | 他肯定会比高尔什待得久 |
[09:39] | But the rest of us have to outlast him too. | 但我们其他人也得比他待得久才行 |
[09:42] | You start squaring off against Gorsch like you did out there, | 如果像你刚才那样和高尔什针锋相对 |
[09:46] | that puts more pressure on the chief. | 这样只会给队长压力 |
[09:47] | Casey’s right, we’re all just gonna have to suck it up | 凯西说得对 我们只能忍气吞声 |
[09:50] | and take whatever Gorsch dishes out. | 任高尔什指手画脚 |
[09:53] | Captain Casey, you have a visitor. | 凯西队长 有人找你 |
[10:05] | I’m Matt Casey. Were you looking for me? | 我是马特·凯西 你找我 |
[10:08] | Yes, hi. My name is Naomi Graham. | 是的 我叫内奥米·格拉哈姆 |
[10:10] | I’m a reporter and I heard your company responded | 我是名记者 听说你们公司今早出警 |
[10:13] | to the Harris Trailer Park fire this morning. | 扑灭了哈里斯拖车公园的大火 |
[10:15] | – That’s right. – Where a woman was injured? | -没错 -有一位女士受伤了 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:18] | Do you know– how did the fire start? | 你知道起火点是哪里吗 |
[10:21] | It was in the kitchen. Seemed to be a stove fire. | 厨房 看起来像是炉子着火了 |
[10:27] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:28] | Captain Casey, innocent people are being killed | 凯西队长 许多无辜的人被杀害 |
[10:31] | and you might be the only person who can help me stop it. | 也许只有你能帮我阻止这一切了 |
[10:40] | I write investigative pieces on a wide range of topics. | 我撰写的调查新闻稿涵盖各行各业 |
[10:43] | But this one hits close to home. | 但这起事件离我很近 |
[10:47] | Little over a year ago, there was fire in | 一年多前 在简斯维尔我妈的房子附近 |
[10:48] | a trailer park near my mom’s home in Janesville. | 一个拖车公园发生了火灾 |
[10:51] | I knew some of the families who lived there. | 我认识其中的几户人家 |
[10:54] | One, the Hoyts, | 其中霍伊茨一家 |
[10:56] | had a 10-year-old with cerebral palsy. | 他们十岁的儿子有脑瘫 |
[10:59] | – He didn’t make it out of there. – I’m sorry. | -结果没逃出来 -我很抱歉 |
[11:02] | That one started in the kitchen too. | 那场火的起火点也是厨房 |
[11:04] | Fire department called it an accident. | 消防局说是场意外 |
[11:05] | I didn’t question at the time, had no reason to, | 当时我没质疑 也没理由质疑 |
[11:08] | but, being a reporter, | 但作为记者 |
[11:09] | I read tons of local papers from across the country, | 我阅读全国大量的地方新闻 |
[11:12] | and I started to notice something. | 然后开始注意到一些不寻常 |
[11:14] | Trailer fires, seven of them over the course of the year, | 去年在威斯康星州 印第安纳州 |
[11:18] | across Wisconsin, Indiana, and Illinois. | 和伊利诺伊州 发生了七起拖车火灾 |
[11:22] | Seven doesn’t seem like a lot over such a wide area. | 这么大的范围 七起并不算多 |
[11:26] | Trailer fires are as common as any home fire | 拖车火灾和家庭火灾一样常见 |
[11:29] | and the kitchen is the most likely point of origin. | 而且起火点往往是厨房 |
[11:31] | Yes, but these all happen | 没错 但这些火灾 |
[11:33] | in the same exact make and model trailer | 都发生在同一型号的拖车上 |
[11:36] | from a builder called Grandbrook. | 产自一家叫做格兰布鲁克的公司 |
[11:38] | I’ve heard the name. | 我听说过这名字 |
[11:39] | These fires have been so destructive | 这些火灾都非常严重 |
[11:41] | there’s not enough evidence to determine cause, | 根本没留下证据以确定起火原因 |
[11:44] | and because they all start in the kitchen | 而且因为起火点都是厨房 |
[11:46] | there hasn’t been reason to | 也没有原因质疑 |
[11:47] | suspect anything more than an accident, | 这些火灾只不过是意外 |
[11:49] | but there’s something wrong. | 但我知道有事不对劲 |
[11:50] | Same exact make, same type of fire, | 一样的拖车型号 一样的火情 |
[11:52] | and the company refuses to even have a conversation with me. | 而且拖车公司拒绝和我谈话 |
[11:55] | Why aren’t they concerned? | 他们为什么担心 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. There are plenty of reasons | 我不知道 他们有很多理由 |
[12:00] | they wouldn’t want to talk to a reporter. | 不愿与一位记者谈话 |
[12:02] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[12:03] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[12:04] | I’m proud to be called a pain in the ass, | 被称为烦人精我很自豪 |
[12:06] | and I’m not gonna let this go. | 但我不会就这么放弃 |
[12:09] | I’d like to take a look inside the trailer from this morning. | 我想看看今早失火的拖车内部 |
[12:11] | Is that something you can help me with? | 你能帮我吗 |
[12:15] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[12:21] | Herrmann’s really stressed about it, | 赫尔曼真的压力很大 |
[12:23] | so, you know, the more of us | 所以我们越多人 |
[12:24] | that we can get to Molly’s the better. | 去莫利酒吧 可能会越好 |
[12:26] | I’m happy to go. | 我很愿意去 |
[12:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:32] | Hey, it feels like we haven’t seen enough | 感觉过去几周 |
[12:34] | of each other these past couple weeks. | 我们都没怎么见面 |
[12:36] | So what do you say we sneak out early? | 不如我们今天早点溜出去 |
[12:39] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好 听上去不错 |
[12:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -就这么定了 -好 |
[12:53] | I’ll gonna give you a call as soon as we get off shift. | 等我下班就给你电话 |
[12:55] | Great. My cell number’s on here, | 好极了 这是我电话 |
[12:56] | and thank you, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[12:58] | Happy to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[13:02] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[13:05] | She’s a journalist. | 她是位记者 |
[13:07] | Had some questions about the trailer park fire | 问了些关于我们今早 |
[13:09] | we responded to this morning. | 拖车公园火灾的事 |
[13:10] | So refer her to the public relations department. | 那就让她去公共关系部 |
[13:16] | It’s not a PR issue. | 这不是公关问题 |
[13:17] | It’s a public safety concern. She thinks the– | 这是考虑到公共安全 她认为… |
[13:20] | Captain, I said send her to Chief Huffhines. | 队长 我说让她去找赫夫海恩斯主任 |
[13:23] | Let him handle it. | 让他来处理 |
[13:27] | What’s her interest in that fire? | 她为什么对那场火灾很感兴趣 |
[13:29] | Just some theories she’s got. | 她有一些想法 |
[13:33] | I don’t want to cross Gorsch. | 我不想忤逆高尔什 |
[13:34] | I can tell her to go through Huffhines. | 我能要她去找赫夫海恩斯 |
[13:35] | What’s the theory? | 什么想法 |
[13:37] | She’s noticed a pattern of trailer fires, | 她注意到有一系列拖车火灾 |
[13:39] | thinks ours might fit the profile. | 于是觉得我们这起可能也符合侧写 |
[13:41] | She wants me to show her around the scene, | 她想让我带她去现场看看 |
[13:42] | but I can back out of it– | 但我可以拒绝… |
[13:44] | No, you go ahead. | 不 你去吧 |
[13:47] | Won’t he give us grief? | 他不会责难我们吗 |
[13:50] | Maybe. It’s the right the thing to do, | 也许吧 但这样做是正确的 |
[13:52] | so that’s how we’re gonna proceed. | 所以我们就应该这么做 |
[13:56] | Anyway, he is not the real problem here. | 不管怎么样 他不是真正的问题所在 |
[14:00] | Grissom is. | 格里索姆才是 |
[14:02] | And I think it’s time | 我觉得我也是时候 |
[14:03] | I went to see our commissioner and try to patch things up. | 去见见我们的局长 把事情说清楚 |
[14:06] | You know, bend the knee, kiss the ring. | 你们懂的 屈膝亲吻他的戒指 |
[14:11] | You think Grissom will respond to that? | 你觉得格里索姆会吃这一套吗 |
[14:14] | Maybe, but… | 也许吧 但是 |
[14:16] | I’m not sure you can stomach it. | 我倒是不确定你能不能忍 |
[14:20] | Let me worry about that. | 这就留给我来操心吧 |
[14:29] | Hey, the angry Yelper responded. | 那个愤怒的点评人回复了 |
[14:33] | “Sorry, buddy, but Molly’s is done. | “抱歉 伙计 但是莫利酒吧没救了 |
[14:34] | “Little things like snacks at the bar | “酒吧提供的小吃 |
[14:35] | “Or getting the latest three Floyd’s on tap | “或者提供最新的三弗洛伊德啤酒之类的小事 |
[14:37] | “Doesn’t change that. | “也改变不了这个结果 |
[14:38] | You’ve got to overhaul the whole kit and caboodle.” | 你得给它来个彻头彻尾的大改造” |
[14:41] | What are you so happy about? He just slammed us again. | 你在乐什么 他又喷我们了 |
[14:44] | We just got that three Floyd’s on tap the other night. | 我们那天晚上才刚供应三弗洛伊德啤酒 |
[14:47] | He’s still coming to the bar. We can sniff him out. | 他依然会来酒吧 我们能把他揪出来 |
[14:50] | Yeah, first clue, kit and caboodle, | 首先 他说彻头彻尾 |
[14:53] | so he’s no spring chicken. | 所以他不是个小屁孩 |
[14:55] | If this guy doesn’t like the place | 如果这家伙不喜欢那地方 |
[14:57] | why does he keep coming back? | 那他为什么还老是回来 |
[14:59] | He’s a hater. Plain and simple. | 他是个喷子 很简单 |
[15:01] | It’s like those guys that go see | 就像那些会去看 |
[15:02] | every superhero movie and then they shred them. | 每部超级英雄电影然后开喷的人一样 |
[15:04] | Okay, hypothetically speaking, he comes back. | 好吧 假设 他回来了 |
[15:07] | We figure out who it is. Then what? | 我们查出了他是谁 然后呢 |
[15:10] | – We kick him out. – Well, that’ll show him. | -我们把他踢出去 -给他个教训 |
[15:13] | Maybe you can convince him to write a good review. | 也许你可能说服他写点好评价 |
[15:15] | Or pay him to. | 或者给他点钱 |
[15:16] | I’m not spending a dime. | 我一分钱也不会出 |
[15:19] | You love my crummy bar or you get your ass to the curb. | 你要是不喜欢我的小酒吧就给我滚 |
[15:27] | That’s the right attitude for a bar. | 这种态度开酒吧可真棒 |
[15:29] | Don’t listen to him. It’s a really fun place. | 别听他的 那地方真的不错 |
[15:32] | Sounds like I should have | 听起来我上周应该 |
[15:33] | brought my date there last week. | 去那里约会 |
[15:34] | I might have had a better ending. | 说不定结果就没这么糟了 |
[15:36] | – What happened? – I got dumped. | -发生了什么 -我被甩了 |
[15:39] | Ghosted, actually. Can’t even get a call back. | 其实是消失了 电话都不回 |
[15:41] | I hate it when people don’t have | 我讨厌那种 |
[15:42] | the common decency to make a phone call. | 连个电话都不回的人 |
[15:44] | Me too. The night ended up okay though. | 我也是 不过那晚其实还可以 |
[15:48] | Called the hottest hook-up on my contacts | 约了我联系人里最帅的那位 |
[15:49] | and we went to every whiskey bar in Chicago. | 然后我们逛遍了芝加哥每个有威士忌的酒吧 |
[16:03] | Battalion Chief Wallace Boden. | 大队长华莱士·博登 |
[16:04] | I was hoping to get a moment with Commissioner Grissom. | 我想找格里索姆局长 |
[16:06] | The earliest I can fit you in… | 我能给你 |
[16:10] | looks like… | 最早排到 |
[16:12] | week after Thanksgiving. | 感恩节后那一周 |
[16:14] | I don’t really need much of his time. | 我不需要占用他太久时间 |
[16:16] | I thought I could just wait, | 我觉得我可以在这里等一会 |
[16:17] | you know, till he has a second. | 等他有空 |
[16:20] | He’s in back to back meetings this afternoon. | 他下午有好几个会议 |
[16:22] | I can let him know you’re here– | 我可以告诉他你在这里… |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | I’ll just… | 那我就… |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | It’s probably why I do what I do. | 这可能就是我这么做的原因吧 |
[16:44] | Growing up an army brat you get that wanderlust. | 在军队里长大让我染上了旅游癖 |
[16:47] | I love the constant travel. | 我喜欢一直在外旅游 |
[16:48] | Where’s this piece gonna be published? | 这篇文章会刊登在哪里 |
[16:51] | Nowhere, unless I can come up with some hard evidence. | 哪儿都不会 除非我能找出确凿的证据 |
[16:54] | It’s a tough one. | 这很难 |
[16:55] | Authorities haven’t been able to find any wrong-doing | 当局也找不出什么差漏的地方 |
[16:57] | and I haven’t been able to examine | 我也没能自己检查 |
[16:59] | any of the fire scenes myself. | 这些火灾现场 |
[17:01] | It’s why I’ve been so eager to get a look at this one. | 所以我特别想看这个 |
[17:04] | Plus, it involves another fatality | 而且这起案子还造成了死亡 |
[17:05] | so the stakes are pretty high. | 所以风险很大 |
[17:08] | She died? | 她死了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, the woman you pulled out. | 是 你救出来的那位女士 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry. I assumed you already knew. | 抱歉 我以为你已经知道了 |
[17:17] | We don’t always hear what happens after our part is done. | 我们的工作完成后一般就不知道之后发生的事了 |
[17:21] | Must be hard to get bad news like that. | 听到这样的坏消息感觉一定很糟 |
[17:25] | Trailer’s right here. | 拖车就在这 |
[17:40] | Nobody told me about any Office of Fire Investigation | 没人告诉我火灾调查办公室要来 |
[17:43] | or that I needed to keep the trailer on site. | 或者让我把拖车留在现场 |
[17:45] | At the time, we had no reason to be suspicious | 当时我们没有理由怀疑 |
[17:47] | of the fire’s origins, but now we do. | 火灾的起源 现在有了 |
[17:50] | So we need to find out where that trailer went. | 所以我们得找到那拖车去哪了 |
[17:52] | This is all I got. | 我只知道这些 |
[17:53] | It shows they got a lien on the trailer, | 他们对拖车有留置权 |
[17:55] | so why would I keep them from hauling it away? | 那我为什么要阻止他们把拖车拖走呢 |
[17:57] | The thing was destroyed. | 那玩意都烧毁了 |
[17:58] | GBR Holdings, LLC. | GBR有限责任公司 |
[18:00] | I’ll bet you 100 bucks that’s a Grandbrook subsidiary. | 我赌100块那是格兰布鲁克的子公司 |
[18:03] | a shell company so they can hide their tracks. | 一个他们可以隐藏自己踪迹的空壳公司 |
[18:06] | Without the trailer, | 没有拖车 |
[18:07] | OFI can’t rule out a stove fire. | 火灾调查办公室不能排除炉灶造成火灾的可能性 |
[18:09] | Why would a stove fire cause an explosion? | 炉灶造成的火灾为什么会导致爆炸 |
[18:14] | You heard an explosion? | 你听到爆炸声了 |
[18:15] | Yeah, a bunch of us did. | 听到了 我们很多人都听到了 |
[18:16] | It was like a loud pop and then the thing went up like a torch. | 很响的一声然后就像火炬一样燃烧起来了 |
[18:21] | – What would cause that? – I don’t know. | -是什么造成的 -我不知道 |
[18:24] | Are there any other trailers of that type around here? | 这里还有那种拖车吗 |
[18:26] | What’s the model number? | 什么型号 |
[18:27] | The Grandbrook S11 single-wide. | 格兰布鲁克S11小拖车 |
[18:29] | Sure, we got a bunch of ’em. There’s one right there. | 有很多这个型号的 那里就有一辆 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna take a look inside. | 我要看看里面 |
[18:39] | See if I can reverse engineer what happened. | 看看我能不能推出发生了什么 |
[18:41] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[18:42] | In my experience, people don’t like it | 根据我的经验看 人们是不喜欢 |
[18:44] | when journalists just show up at their door. | 记者出现在他们家门口的 |
[18:50] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[18:51] | Sir, my name’s Matt Casey, | 先生 我是马特·凯西 |
[18:53] | I’m one of the firefighters who responded to the fire | 我是昨天来你邻居家 |
[18:55] | at your neighbor’s home yesterday. | 救火的消防员之一 |
[18:57] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:58] | Poor Cathy, and I heard what happened to her. | 可怜的凯茜 我听到她发生了什么 |
[19:01] | It’s just awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[19:02] | We’re trying to figure out how the fire started. | 我们想弄明白火灾是怎么发生的 |
[19:05] | Do you mind if we come inside? | 你介意我们进来说吗 |
[19:08] | Course not, no. Please. | 当然不介意 快请进 |
[19:11] | Should bring you with me more often. | 应该多带着你出来 |
[19:17] | This is gas absorption refrigerator. | 这是煤气吸收式制冷机 |
[19:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:21] | It uses heat to drive the cooling process. | 用温度来驱动冷却 |
[19:23] | They’re pretty common in trailers, boats, RVs. | 在拖车 船 野营车上很常见 |
[19:26] | You know if Cathy had the same fridge? | 凯茜有一样的冰箱吗 |
[19:28] | I assume so. It comes built in. | 应该有 随车自带的 |
[19:32] | She had the same kitchen layout, right? | 她的厨房格局也是一样的 对吗 |
[19:35] | Up next to the fridge. | 旁边就是冰箱 |
[19:36] | Yeah, they’ll all pretty much identical. | 是的 都差不多 |
[19:41] | I want try an experiment, | 我想做个实验 |
[19:42] | but I’d need this exact model of refrigerator. | 但我需要这个型号的冰箱 |
[19:47] | Terry, how much do you want for your fridge? | 泰瑞 你的冰箱你想卖多少钱 |
[19:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:04] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[20:07] | Is commissioner gonna see me or not? | 局长准备见我吗 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry, he left a few minutes ago. | 抱歉 他几分钟前走了 |
[20:10] | Dinner with the mayor. | 和市长一起吃饭 |
[20:14] | He left out a back way. | 他从后门走的 |
[20:19] | Oh, I can see how this is gonna work. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:21] | Would you like to make an appointment? | 你要预约吗 |
[20:22] | No… thanks. | 不了…谢谢 |
[20:35] | Your mission, should you choose– | 你们的任务是你们应该选择… |
[20:36] | Find out who the Yelper is. | 找出这家伙 |
[20:38] | We’re looking for a possible regular, | 我们要找的可能是一个常客 |
[20:39] | 50 years old or up. We know. | 50岁或50岁以上 我们知道 |
[20:42] | I’m not sure I’m gonna be very good at this. | 我不确定我行不行 |
[20:44] | If we find him, do we win a free beer? | 如果我们找到他 我们能赢得一杯免费的啤酒吗 |
[20:48] | You win Molly’s not shutting down | 你们赢得的是莫利不关门 |
[20:50] | is what you win. Now, go. | 那就是你们赢得的 现在快去 |
[20:57] | You know, it’s a miracle you have any friends at all. | 你有朋友可真是奇迹 |
[21:00] | I might be a little on edge. | 我可能是有点烦躁 |
[21:04] | Things are going south at 51, this place is falling apart. | 51号消防队最近有很多麻烦 这地方又一团糟 |
[21:08] | I sunk a lot into Molly’s, and I’m not just talking money. | 我投入了很多到莫利 我说的不仅仅是钱 |
[21:12] | I don’t want to lose this place. | 我不想失去这个地方 |
[21:17] | Just don’t scare our customers, okay? | 别吓着我们的顾客 好吗 |
[21:20] | Okay. All right. | 就这样 |
[21:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | I seen you here a lot. | 常在这里看到你 |
[21:29] | I come by when I can. Why? | 有机会我就来坐坐 怎么了 |
[21:31] | You ever use Yelp? | 你用过点评网吗 |
[21:32] | Sure. Found my carpet cleaners that way. | 当然用过 我在上面找过地毯清洁公司 |
[21:35] | Hey, I need a good carpet cleaner. | 我正需要可靠的地毯清洁公司 |
[21:38] | This girl that I’m seeing, Chloe, | 我在和一个女孩交往 克洛伊 |
[21:40] | she’s got this dog, just destroys rugs. | 她养了条狗 把地摊都毁了 |
[21:43] | His name’s Rizzo. Funny thing, I assumed that | 他叫里索 有趣的是 |
[21:45] | he was named after the Cubs player. | 我以为他的名字来自棒球球员 |
[21:47] | Turns out he’s actually named after the character in Greese. | 但其实来自《油脂》中的一个角色 |
[21:50] | That’s ’cause Chloe’s into musicals. | 因为克洛伊喜欢音乐剧 |
[21:52] | She’s very, very creative. | 她很有创造力 |
[21:54] | Great table. Perfect view of the TV. | 好位置 视线正对电视 |
[21:57] | You come here often? | 你常来这里吗 |
[21:59] | Once in a while. How about you? | 偶尔吧 你呢 |
[22:06] | Was just wondering if you guys are into Yelp. | 只是想问问你们喜欢用点评网吗 |
[22:10] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:12] | Never mind, I’m really looking for someone older. | 别在意 我在找年纪更大的人 |
[22:18] | Severide, did you write that lousy review of Molly’s online? | 西弗莱德 是你在网上写了莫利酒吧的差评吗 |
[22:23] | – Course not. – My job here is done. | -当然不是 -我的任务完成了 |
[22:26] | What, that’s it? You’re out? | 什么 你不干了吗 |
[22:27] | Yep, time to join Ritter at the bar. | 没错 该去吧台找里特了 |
[22:29] | Oh, he came, that’s so great. I wish Foster would. | 他来了 太好了 真希望福斯特也能来 |
[22:31] | I think she can really use a night out. | 我觉得她需要放松一晚 |
[22:33] | I invited Ritter. | 我邀请了里特 |
[22:35] | Oh, well, I didn’t specifically ask Foster. | 我没有特意邀请她 |
[22:38] | I’m sure she knows I would be glad to see her, | 她肯定知道见到她我会很高兴 |
[22:40] | or maybe she doesn’t. | 或者她不知道 |
[22:50] | Chief. | 局长 |
[22:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:55] | I’ll feel better when I’ve had a drink. | 等我喝杯酒会好一些 |
[22:58] | There you go, chief. | 给你 局长 |
[22:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:04] | Gorsch isn’t going anywhere. | 高尔什哪也不会去 |
[23:08] | He’s dug in and he’s coming for us. | 他就准备揪着我们不放 |
[23:23] | What’s the mini fridge? You moving into a college dorm? | 这小冰箱是怎么回事 你要搬去大学宿舍住吗 |
[23:26] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[23:27] | Dropped your name over at the academy. | 我跟学院提了你的名字 |
[23:30] | Let me use the training area to run a few tests. | 他们允许我在训练场做试验 |
[23:34] | – Is it about the trailer fire? – Yeah, why? | -是关于拖车火灾吗 -对 怎么了 |
[23:38] | Boden never got to talk to Grissom. | 博登没能和格里索姆说上话 |
[23:41] | Couldn’t get past the lobby. | 前台不放他进去 |
[23:51] | Wallace, I just learned that Casey | 华莱士 我刚发现凯西 |
[23:53] | is working with that reporter after all, | 还是与那名记者合作了 |
[23:55] | despite my direct order to stand down. | 尽管我明确命令了让他别管 |
[23:59] | Deputy Gorsch, would you mind closing the door? | 高尔什副局长 可以把门关上吗 |
[24:01] | You know how I feel about closed doors. | 你知道我不喜欢把门关上 |
[24:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | Then I will say this for the whole world to hear. | 那我就让全世界都听着 |
[24:09] | Jerry, Assistant Deputy Commissioner Gorsch, | 杰瑞·高尔什助理副局长 |
[24:15] | if Grissom wants you to park it here in my firehouse | 如果格里索姆把你安排在我的消防队 |
[24:18] | just waiting to catch us in a mistake, | 只是为了抓我们的小辫子 |
[24:19] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我对此无能为力 |
[24:21] | But this is still my firehouse. | 但这仍然是我的消防队 |
[24:24] | These people answer to me. | 这些是我的人 |
[24:26] | You start telling people what to do | 你开始发号施令 |
[24:28] | you disrupt the chain of command | 就是扰乱指挥系统 |
[24:30] | opening the door to chaos and confusion | 可能会在性命攸关的 |
[24:32] | in a job where there are lives on the line… | 工作中造成混乱 |
[24:38] | And I will not let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[24:44] | You know, Wallace, things don’t need to be so difficult. | 华莱士 没必要发展到这种地步 |
[24:48] | There’s a very simple way for you to get out of this mess. | 有简单的方法可以让你脱身 |
[24:54] | Relinquish your command of 51. | 交出你对51号消防局的指挥权 |
[24:57] | Step down and take an administrative post. | 辞职去做行政工作 |
[24:59] | You’ll keep your rank, your salary, you pension– | 你能保留职位 薪水 退休金 |
[25:02] | And do what? | 工作呢 |
[25:03] | Ride a desk all the way to my retirement? | 在办公桌前坐到退休吗 |
[25:05] | You’ll be performing important work with | 你将和芝加哥消防局效率工作小组 |
[25:07] | the new CFD Efficiency Task Force, which I am overseeing. | 一同进行重要的工作 由我监督 |
[25:10] | You will report directly to me. | 你将是我的直接下属 |
[25:16] | You have no cause to strip me of my command. | 你没有剥夺我指挥权的理由 |
[25:20] | I’m making you an offer. If you don’t take it, | 我在向你提议 如果你不接受 |
[25:23] | I’ll just keeping looking over your shoulder | 我会一直盯着你 |
[25:24] | until you give me cause. | 直到你给我提供理由 |
[25:27] | You remember what you wrote in my review all those years ago? | 你还记得多年前你给我写的评价吗 |
[25:31] | I do. Every word. | 我记得 每个字都记得 |
[25:33] | “Candidate Gorsch shows a keen interest in the fire service, | 高尔什学员对消防队表现出强烈的兴趣 |
[25:36] | but I’m afraid his talents lie elsewhere.” | 但恐怕他不具备这方面的才能 |
[25:40] | You were right, Wallace, I wasn’t much of a firefighter, | 你是对的 华莱士 我不适合当消防员 |
[25:43] | but turns out I’m very good | 但我非常擅长 |
[25:45] | at giving the Commissioner what he wants. | 达成指挥官的意愿 |
[25:57] | You guys, Boden is tearing Gorsch a new one. | 伙计们 博登正在教训高尔什 |
[26:00] | – It is ugly in there. – What’s going on? | -剑拔弩张 -发生什么了 |
[26:02] | All started out with that reporter, | 都是那个记者 |
[26:04] | the one you were supposed to take to the PR office, | 就是你本来该送去公关处的那个 |
[26:06] | and then they just started yelling at each other. | 然后他们就开始互相嚷嚷起来了 |
[26:08] | Threats are flying. It’s crazy in there. | 互相撂狠话 一片混乱 |
[26:11] | This is on me. | 我的错 |
[26:12] | I should have done a better job at keeping it under the radar. | 我应该更加低调行事 |
[26:15] | Boden gave you the go ahead. He’s the chief. | 博登让你继续 他是队长 |
[26:17] | – For now. – Okay, what are we gonna do? | -现在是 -那我们怎么办 |
[26:20] | Maybe if I talk to Gorsch about it? | 或许我该找高尔什谈谈 |
[26:21] | You saw what happened when I tried that. | 我试图找他谈时 你都看到了 |
[26:26] | We need to get to Grissom. | 我们得去找格里索姆 |
[26:27] | Well, didn’t Boden try that already? | 博登不是已经试过了吗 |
[26:29] | Boden not close with the commissioner… | 博登和局长不是很熟 |
[26:32] | but Benny is. | 但本尼很熟 |
[26:35] | You wanna ask your dad for help? | 你想找你爸帮忙 |
[26:37] | He’s the one person | 他可能才是那个 |
[26:37] | who might be able to get through to Grissom. | 能说通格里索姆的人 |
[26:39] | I thought things weren’t too good with you guys. | 我还以为你们关系不好 |
[26:41] | They’re not, but it’s nothing new. | 是不好 不过这也不是什么新鲜事 |
[26:44] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[26:47] | Anyone have a better one? | 还有谁想的出更好的 |
[26:51] | Ambulance 61, injured person, O’Hare Airport. | 61号救护车 有伤员 奥黑尔机场 |
[26:57] | They’re in the TSA office. | 他们在交通管理局办公室 |
[26:59] | Well, what’s going on, do you know? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[27:01] | Not really. I mean, I saw something on her, | 不清楚 我看她好像出了点事 |
[27:02] | but I’m not sure what I saw was right, | 但我不确定我有没有看清 |
[27:04] | – if you know what I mean. – I don’t think I do. | -如果你明白我意思的话 -不明白 |
[27:06] | She was on her way back from Russia. | 她在回俄罗斯的路上 |
[27:07] | I mean, guess it started on the plane, | 我猜是在飞机上开始的 |
[27:08] | and customs stopped her | 海关把她拦下来了 |
[27:09] | because you can’t bring that here. | 因为这样子绝对不能入关 |
[27:13] | Careful there. | 当心 |
[27:14] | – Are you hurt ma’am. – It’s right here, please. | -女士 你受伤了吗 -这儿 拜托 |
[27:18] | Did you get knocked in the face? | 你的脸部受到撞击了吗 |
[27:25] | Okay, so it’s moving. | 好的 那个东西在动 |
[27:26] | When did this start happening, ma’am? | 这是什么时候开始的 女士 |
[27:27] | It was swollen yesterday. I thought it was | 昨天开始胀起来的 我还以为 |
[27:30] | an allergic reaction from my mosquito bites, | 是因为被蚊子咬了以后过敏了 |
[27:32] | but once we got in the air it started moving. | 但是飞机一起飞它就开始动 |
[27:34] | She’s coming from St. Petersburg. | 她是从圣彼得堡来的 |
[27:36] | Said she spent some time in a cabin outside the city. | 说自己在城外的一间小屋待过一段时间 |
[27:38] | It used to be down here. | 之前它还在下面这里 |
[27:39] | So it’s migrating to your nose? | 它往你鼻子那边移动了 |
[27:41] | I guess so. | 应该是的 |
[27:42] | Okay, we need to get you to the hospital. | 好的 我们要立即送你去医院 |
[27:43] | That’s a living creature in there. | 她的脸里面有个活着的东西 |
[27:45] | She needs to be quarantined. She can’t leave. | 需要隔离 她不能离开这 |
[27:47] | We need to get her to an operating room | 我们要把她送去手术室 |
[27:48] | so surgeons can remove and isolate it. | 这样医生才能把这东西取出来隔离 |
[27:52] | It’s moving again, please! | 它又开始动了 求求你们 |
[27:56] | All right, ice may be able to immobilize it. | 冷敷可能会让它静滞 |
[27:58] | Least give us enough time to get to the hospital. | 至少要给我们足够的时间送你去医院 |
[28:00] | We’ve got to go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[28:01] | Okay. Okay, but I’m coming with you. | 好吧 但我要跟着去 |
[28:02] | I need to make sure that thing is properly disposed of. | 我要确保这玩意被完全清除 |
[28:05] | We’ll get you to the hospital | 我们马上送你去医院 |
[28:06] | and the doctor’s will remove it right away. | 医生会立刻帮你把它取出来的 |
[28:07] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好不好 -好的 |
[28:08] | I’ll help you up. | 我帮你站起来 |
[28:16] | So what’s the deal with Severide and his dad? | 西弗莱德和他爸之间发生什么了 |
[28:18] | Benny’s a retired CFD Battalion Chief. | 本尼退休前是消防队队长 |
[28:21] | Larger than life. | 传奇人物 |
[28:22] | Him and Severide is one complicated relationship. | 他和西弗莱德之间的关系很复杂 |
[28:25] | I hear that. | 我听说过 |
[28:26] | Hey, how’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[28:27] | They got the parasite out, destroyed it. | 他们把寄生虫弄出来杀死了 |
[28:29] | She’s doing fine. | 她没事了 |
[28:30] | The thing was a lot longer than I expected. | 花的时间比我想得要久 |
[28:35] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:37] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:38] | The–the date that didn’t call back. | 那个没有给我回电的约会对象 |
[28:42] | Well, you’re not the one who should hide. | 你不是那个应该躲起来的人 |
[28:44] | Hey, excuse me. You know, it is not that hard | 不好意思 像个男人一样主动点打电话 |
[28:47] | to man up and make a phone call. | 没有那么难吧 |
[28:49] | That is the respectful thing to do | 这是基本的尊重 |
[28:50] | and you know what else? She is way too good for you. | 再说 你远远配不上她 |
[28:53] | I’m not sure I– | 我不清楚 |
[28:56] | – do we know each other? – No, we don’t. | -我们认识吗 -不认识 |
[28:59] | He’s not the date. | 他不是那个和我约会的人 |
[29:02] | She is. | 她才是 |
[29:22] | It’s the thought that counts. Thank you. | 你的好意我心领了 多谢 |
[29:34] | Chief. | 队长 |
[29:36] | Heard you had a little dust up. Everything okay? | 听说闹了点不开心 一切都还好吧 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:45] | Gorsch is set on ruining me | 高尔什铁了心要 |
[29:48] | with Grissom’s blessing. | 为格里索姆毁了我 |
[29:50] | My only options are fight him with all that I got | 我唯一的选择是竭尽全力反抗 |
[29:52] | making our lives a whole lot harder, or… | 让我的生活难上加难 或者 |
[29:57] | I just let him win. | 我可以直接让他赢 |
[30:05] | It’s like you said, chief. | 你曾经说过 队长 |
[30:08] | If it’s the right thing to do, | 如果这是正确的事情 |
[30:11] | that’s how we proceed. | 那我们就去做 |
[30:13] | Can’t see how letting them win is the right thing. | 我看不出来让小人得逞哪里正确了 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:41] | This thing with your dad. | 关于你爸爸的事情 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna stop by his place, try and talk to him. | 我准备去他家 试着跟他聊聊 |
[30:45] | I get why you want to do this, but I care about you | 我明白你为什么想这么做 但我关心你 |
[30:49] | so I just have to point out | 所以我只是想说 |
[30:50] | that things don’t normally go well | 一般这种谈话都不会有好结果 |
[30:53] | – when you ask him for things. – I know that. | -特别是当你有所求时 -我知道 |
[30:55] | You come away from it in pain. | 你当时离开的时候很痛苦 |
[30:57] | I used to. | 没错 |
[30:58] | Well, you think it’s different now? | 所以你认为现在就有所不同了吗 |
[30:59] | You haven’t talked to him | 自从几个月前你们吵完架之后 |
[31:00] | since that fight that you had months ago. | 你就再也没跟他说过话 |
[31:04] | I guess we’ll see. | 还是先试试再说吧 |
[31:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:17] | You know that? | 你明白吗 |
[31:24] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:40] | Okay, you recording? | 好了 你在录吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:46] | So talk me through this. What are we doing? | 跟我说说 我们现在在干什么 |
[31:48] | We are trying to recreate the conditions | 我们正试着重现 |
[31:51] | inside the kitchen of a Grandbrook trailer. | 当时那辆格兰布鲁克拖车厨房内的场景 |
[31:54] | See if we can get this refrigerator to fail. | 看看我们能不能让这台冰箱出故障 |
[31:56] | What’s your theory? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[31:57] | A gas absorption fridge runs on hydrogen and ammonia, | 一台靠氢气和氨气工作的气体吸收冰箱 |
[32:01] | but this third-rate appliance | 但这台三流家电 |
[32:02] | has no heat shielding around the tank. | 箱体周围没有任何隔热材料 |
[32:04] | And then the geniuses at Grandbrook | 然后那帮格兰布鲁克的天才 |
[32:06] | install it right next to a stove. | 还刚好把它放在了一个炉子旁边 |
[32:08] | If the tank heats up enough it gets overpressured, | 只要达到足够高温 箱体就会过压 |
[32:11] | which triggers the blowoff valve, | 然后触发排气阀 |
[32:13] | releasing a volatile mixture of fuel and oxidizer | 在一个火炉旁边 |
[32:16] | right next to the hot stove. | 释放出燃料和氧化剂的不稳定混合物 |
[32:20] | I never would have figured that out on my own. | 靠我一个人永远也想不出来这个问题 |
[32:23] | I don’t know how to thank you for all you’re doing. | 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了 |
[32:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:39] | Now you have your proof. | 现在理论得到证明了 |
[33:10] | Need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[33:16] | Then you better come in. | 那你最好进来 |
[33:25] | Last time I saw you | 上次见你 |
[33:25] | you were calling me a scared old man. | 你还把我称作一个胆小的老男人 |
[33:28] | Then you ignored me for six months. | 然后你就无视了我半年 |
[33:31] | – Now you want my help. – That’s right. | -现在你又要我帮忙了 -没错 |
[33:35] | – Nerves of steel. – Runs in the blood. | -钢铁意志 -血脉相连 |
[33:39] | Well, I know all about | 我知道 |
[33:41] | the friction between Boden and Commissioner Grissom. | 博登和格里索姆之间的摩擦 |
[33:43] | So you needs he trying to beat Boden down, | 所以你需要他来把博登拉下马 |
[33:45] | strip him of his command. | 剥夺他的指挥权 |
[33:47] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[33:48] | your holier-than-thou chief brought this on himself. | 那是你们这个假惺惺的队长自找的 |
[33:51] | Tried to undercut the rising commissioner. | 想根除这位新任局长 |
[33:54] | What’d he think was gonna happen? | 你以为他会有什么下场 |
[33:55] | A handshake and a promotion? | 握个手然后升个职吗 |
[34:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:05] | I don’t ask you for much. | 我要求的不多 |
[34:08] | Kay, Dad, I’m asking you to help Boden. | 爸爸 我只是想让你帮帮博登 |
[34:11] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[34:12] | Because Boden’s the only reason I’m still around. | 因为博登是我还能在这里的唯一理由 |
[34:16] | He’s the only one who always had my back. | 他是唯一一个一直在支持我的人 |
[34:17] | I had your back too, Kelly. | 我也在支持你啊 凯利 |
[34:20] | Might not have been ways you always wanted, | 也许并不是你想要的方式 |
[34:21] | but I’ve been here. | 但我一直在 |
[34:22] | Is that the way you see it? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[34:24] | ‘Cause from my end you were MIA plenty. | 在我看来 你可是经常消失啊 |
[34:26] | Especially when things got tough. | 尤其是当事情恶化的时候 |
[34:27] | Boden was the only one who picked me back up. | 博登是唯一一个把我拉回来的人 |
[34:31] | – Father you never had, huh? – That’s right. | -就像是你的另一个父亲是吧 -没错 |
[34:44] | Look, | 听着 |
[34:46] | Pop, I didn’t come here to fight. | 爸 我不是来吵架的 |
[34:50] | I just came to ask for your help. That’s all. | 我只是想请你帮忙 就这么多 |
[34:56] | I don’t know there’s much I can do. | 我不知道我能帮你多少 |
[35:00] | I think that | 我认为 |
[35:02] | the threshold might have been crossed on this one… | 这次可能已经有点越界了 |
[35:05] | but… | 但是 |
[35:09] | I’ll think it over. | 我会再考虑一下的 |
[35:17] | I’d appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Goodbye, Kelly. | 再见 凯利 |
[35:46] | Bye, Pop. | 再见 爸 |
[35:55] | In Captain Casey’s estimation it’s surprising | 根据凯西队长的预估 格兰布鲁克的 |
[35:57] | more of Grandbrook’s trailers haven’t burned down. | 其他拖车没被烧掉还真是个奇迹 |
[36:00] | “They need to stop using these types of refrigerators | “他们需要停止使用这种类型的冰箱 |
[36:03] | “and they need to repair or retrofit every trailer | 并且为减少火灾隐患 需要进行修复或翻新 |
[36:05] | “they’ve sold to reduce the risk of fire. | 而卖出去的拖车 |
[36:07] | A refusal to do so is tantamount to murder.” | 如若拒绝 则等同于谋杀” |
[36:14] | You are a great interview, Matt. | 你还真是个优秀的采访对象啊 马特 |
[36:17] | I’m just telling the truth. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[36:18] | But you actually care about this. | 但你是真的在意这件事 |
[36:20] | You’d be surprised how rare that is. | 没有多少人会真的在意 |
[36:22] | This article is gonna make waves, Naomi. | 这篇文章会掀起一番波澜 内奥米 |
[36:25] | Cause a whole lot of trouble for Grandbrook. | 会给格兰布鲁克带来很多麻烦 |
[36:27] | That’s the idea. | 我就想这样 |
[36:29] | I just hope your involvement | 我只希望你的参与 |
[36:30] | doesn’t cause trouble for your chief. | 不会给你的队长带来麻烦 |
[36:31] | The story’ll save lives. | 这篇报道会拯救很多条生命 |
[36:33] | That’s what he cares about. | 这才是他在意的 |
[36:41] | The New York Times Magazine is interested. | 《纽约时报》杂志想发表这篇报道 |
[36:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:48] | So what now? | 现在你要做些什么 |
[36:52] | I just have to proof the draft | 我得修改一下初稿 |
[36:54] | and get it to them by tomorrow. | 明天发给他们 |
[36:57] | Guess I’m done monopolizing your time. | 看来我不能再霸占你的时间了 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:03] | Well… | 那… |
[37:05] | yeah. | 好 |
[37:12] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果还有别的需要 尽管告诉我 |
[37:28] | Otis, I’ll take another Seven&Seven. | 奥蒂斯 再给我来一杯7&7酒 |
[37:30] | You got it Jake. | 没问题 杰克 |
[37:31] | Hey, man– | 嗨 |
[37:34] | Don’t you know how to order from a bar? | 你是不会在吧台点单吗 |
[37:35] | – I’m sorry, man. – You find an empty space. | -对不起 -你要找一个没人的位置 |
[37:37] | You don’t go banging into people. | 别撞到别人 |
[37:38] | I’ll get you more peanuts. | 我会再给你点盘花生的 |
[37:39] | Wasn’t just the peanuts. It was the drink, | 可不止是花生 还有酒 |
[37:40] | it was the water, the whole kit and caboodle. | 有水 还有彻头彻尾的一堆东西呢 |
[37:46] | What are you looking at me for? | 你们看我干啥 |
[37:49] | How could you one star us, Jake? | 你怎么能给我们打一星 杰克 |
[37:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:53] | Maybe we should go online | 或许我们也该上网 |
[37:55] | and one star your auto parts store, huh? | 给你的汽车零件店也打一星 |
[37:58] | It was getting too crowded in here. | 这里越来越挤了 |
[37:59] | My regular seat at the bar is always taken. | 我在吧台的座位总是被人占 |
[38:02] | You got to take down that review, Jake. | 麻烦你把那条评价撤掉 杰克 |
[38:04] | Then it’ll just get crowded again. | 那这里又会变得很挤 |
[38:09] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[38:11] | You change that review, and we’ll make sure | 只要你撤掉差评 我们就向你保证 |
[38:14] | that your seat is here whenever you are. | 无论你什么时候来 你的位子都会给你留着 |
[38:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:22] | Hell yeah, it’s a deal. | 当然 那就说定了 |
[38:23] | Yay. | 太棒了 |
[38:26] | Okay. One Seven&Seven coming right up. | 好 一杯7&7酒马上就来 |
[38:30] | You handled that very well. | 你处理得很好啊 |
[38:32] | The guy’s loves the place. I can appreciate that. | 那家伙喜欢这里 这是好事 |
[38:36] | Real short pours for this guy from now on. | 从现在开始 给他倒的酒要少之又少 |
[38:39] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[38:40] | That was really cool of you having my back at the hospital. | 谢谢你之前在医院帮了我 |
[38:43] | Sorry about the gender mix-up thing. | 抱歉我搞错了性别 |
[38:45] | I swear I heard you mention boyfriends. | 我真的记得你之前说的是男友 |
[38:47] | I’ve had boyfriends and girlfriends. | 我男女朋友都交过 |
[38:50] | There’s no point in limiting yourself, right? | 何必要限制自己呢 不是吗 |
[38:53] | You are full of surprises, you know that. | 你这个人还真是充满了惊喜 |
[38:56] | Hey, you are too. | 你也一样 |
[38:58] | It’s gonna be fun getting to know each other. | 我们一定会很享受了解彼此的过程的 |
[39:07] | Have a good night, Chief. | 晚安 队长 |
[39:23] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不 |
[39:25] | I will not accept your offer. | 我不会接受你的提议 |
[39:28] | I have no interest in working for you | 我没兴趣为你工作 |
[39:30] | or your sham task force. | 或者是你的破效率工作小组 |
[39:31] | I am going to stay right here | 我要留在这里 |
[39:32] | with my people doing work that matters, | 和我的手下一起做真正重要的事 |
[39:36] | and if that means that you are coming for me, Gorsch… | 如果你会为此难为我 高尔什… |
[39:41] | Bring it. | 尽管放马过来 |
[39:44] | I have faced tougher adversaries than you… | 我碰到过不少比你还难搞的对手… |
[39:48] | and there wasn’t one could go the distance. | 他们一个都没能扳倒我 |
[39:51] | So… | 所以 |
[39:59] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我看看你的本事 |