时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I just heard from Dr. Shaw | 我刚刚收到肖医生的消息 |
[00:05] | who informed me that you caught a prescription error | 通知我你发现了医院给他的一个病人 |
[00:07] | that the hospital made. | 开的处方上有错误 |
[00:08] | Honestly? I’m a little impressed. | 老实说 我对你有些刮目相看 |
[00:10] | There are not a whole lot of paramedics | 没有几位医护人员 |
[00:11] | that pay that much attention. | 会下这么大工夫 |
[00:12] | It’s kind of my thing. | 我这人就这样 |
[00:14] | Would you like to get dinner sometime? | 你想不想找时间一起吃个晚饭 |
[00:17] | Severide and I broke up. | 西弗莱德和我分手了 |
[00:18] | We’re moving on, end of discussion. | 我们会往前看的 就这样 |
[00:20] | This is tougher than I thought it was gonna be. | 这比我想得更难 |
[00:23] | I’m not completely over it yet. | 我暂时没有完全往前看 |
[00:26] | But I will be. | 但我会往前看的 |
[00:31] | Okay, glazed… | 给 好多酱… |
[00:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[00:34] | Uh, let’s make this women-only carpool | 让我们经常这样 |
[00:36] | a regular thing. | 好闺蜜拼车上班吧 |
[00:37] | Cruz and Otis have the worst taste in music. | 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯的音乐品味真是够了 |
[00:39] | We should do a road trip. | 我们应该去自驾游 |
[00:42] | Look, I love my Truck boys, | 我爱我们车上的汉子们 |
[00:44] | but what I need these days is quality female time. | 但我很需要高品质的女性时光 |
[00:56] | Speaking of “Quality female time.” | 说到”高品质女性时光” |
[00:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:02] | Well, looks like you had a good night, too. | 看起来你昨晚上也挺好的 |
[01:05] | And it was a fun night. | 还是个有趣的夜晚 |
[01:06] | Well, let’s keep the party going. | 让派对继续吧 |
[01:09] | Ooh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:11] | We don’t have to be at work for another four minutes. | 离进入工作状态还有四分钟 |
[01:21] | Whoa. Sorry, Chief. | 抱歉 队长 |
[01:23] | Running a little late this morning, gentlemen? | 早上有点晚了 小伙子们 |
[01:25] | Sorry about that. Won’t happen again. | 抱歉 不会再犯了 |
[01:28] | Hey, sorry. This one’s on me. | 抱歉 都怪我 |
[01:30] | This is on that neighbor of yours. | 都怪你的邻居 |
[01:32] | She practically cornered you on the way out. | 在出门的路上把你堵住了 |
[01:34] | Oh, Shannon? | 香农吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, she’s been trying to get me to join her– | 对 她一直想让我加入 |
[01:36] | some club a friend owns. | 某个朋友的什么俱乐部 |
[01:38] | You gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[01:39] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[01:41] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[01:42] | She’s cute. | 她挺可爱的 |
[01:44] | You gotta admire the persistence. | 你得佩服她的毅力 |
[01:46] | Well, you take her out, then. | 那你约她吧 |
[01:48] | All I’m saying is, might be good to go out. | 我的意思是 出去玩玩挺好的 |
[01:50] | Have some fun. | 找点乐子 |
[01:51] | All right, well, thanks, Doc. | 好吧 谢谢 医生 |
[01:52] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[01:59] | Come on. Do something. | 拜托 出来啊 |
[02:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | The guys on first shift are a bunch | 第一班的人 |
[02:04] | of mouth-breathers, that’s what. | 都是一群蠢货 |
[02:06] | Yep, he thinks the first shift broke the TV. | 对 他认为是第一班的人弄坏了电视 |
[02:08] | I’m just saying, we left it in proper working order. | 我只是说我们离开的时候还是好好的 |
[02:11] | Are you sure that it’s on the right input? | 你确认信号输入是对的吗 |
[02:13] | Is “Input” The same thing as “Source”? | 所谓”信号输入”和”信号源”是一个东西吗 |
[02:16] | Take cover, everybody. | 小心 各位 |
[02:17] | Grandpa Mouch is trying to fix the newfangled TV. | 穆奇爷爷要修理新电视啦 |
[02:21] | Well, why does a television set | 为什么一个电视接收机 |
[02:22] | need 50 different buttons? | 需要50个不同的按键 |
[02:24] | Did you just, uh, call it a “Television set”? | 你刚刚叫它”电视接收机”吗 |
[02:28] | Here. | 给我 |
[02:29] | Let somebody who isn’t a member of the AARP have a look. | 让非退休人员来看看 |
[02:32] | Easy there, nerd. | 别动 呆子 |
[02:33] | Just ’cause you were captain of the AV Club– | 你这电影[A片]俱乐部会长 |
[02:38] | AV Club? | A片俱乐部 |
[02:39] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[02:42] | Vehicular accident… | 车祸 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[02:44] | All right, wait. | 等等 |
[02:45] | Can you let him fix the TV first? | 你能让他先把电视修好吗 |
[03:03] | – Yeah? – I didn’t know what to do. | -什么情况 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:04] | The bike’s crushing the guy, | 摩托车压住了那家伙 |
[03:05] | but I didn’t think I should move him. | 但我不知道该不该挪动他 |
[03:07] | You tell me. | 看看 |
[03:12] | All hands on deck. | 都过来 |
[03:13] | Otis, get the backboard. | 奥蒂斯 把担架拿过来 |
[03:14] | You got it. | 明白 |
[03:20] | Give us some room. Gotta get this bike off him. | 让一让 得把摩托车先弄下来 |
[03:22] | – Brett, hold him steady. – Yeah. | -布莱特 按住他 -好 |
[03:24] | 81, watch the hot pipes. | 大家小心排气管 |
[03:26] | Careful, this thing’s a beast. | 小心点 这东西很沉 |
[03:27] | It’s gotta weigh 500 pounds. | 大概有五百磅 |
[03:29] | All right, easy, guys. | 好的 小心点 伙计们 |
[03:30] | We’re looking at possible spinal injuries | 我们在检查有没有脊柱损伤 |
[03:32] | and head trauma. | 和头部创伤 |
[03:33] | Okay, on three. | 好的 听我口令 |
[03:34] | One, two, three! | 一二三 |
[03:37] | We’re gonna need a leg brace. | 我们需要一个腿支架 |
[03:39] | And down. Okay. | 放下 好 |
[03:41] | We need to get his helmet off of him. | 我们得把他的头盔拿下来 |
[03:43] | – Mouch. – On it. | -穆奇 -来了 |
[03:45] | Foster, can you get the strap? | 福斯特 你能去拿条皮带吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[03:54] | Let me get in there. | 让我塞进去 |
[03:57] | – Okay. – Keep his head steady. | -好的 -把他的头部稳住 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:06] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[04:08] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[04:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:11] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[04:13] | My name’s Matt; I’m with the Chicago Fire Department. | 我叫马特 我是芝加哥消防局的 |
[04:16] | You’ve been in an accident. | 你发生了车祸 |
[04:18] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[04:20] | We’re going to Big Sur. | 我们要去大苏尔 |
[04:23] | It’s gonna happen. | 会成真的 |
[04:43] | Backboard. | 背板 |
[04:45] | Let’s get him on the stretcher and start an IV. | 我们把他抬上担架 然后开始静脉滴注 |
[04:53] | Okay, one, two, three. | 来 一 二 三 |
[05:05] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过来吗 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:10] | How’d it happen? | 车祸怎么发生的 |
[05:11] | I just found him like that. | 我发现他的时候已经这样了 |
[05:27] | we got an interloper. | 有人闯进来了 |
[05:33] | – Thanks. – Absolutely, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[05:34] | Hey, Trudy! | 你好 特鲁迪 |
[05:36] | Hey. I’m sorry, gang. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[05:37] | I’ll get this out of your way. | 我这就把它开出去 |
[05:39] | Randall sent a 911 text | 兰德尔给我发了条紧急信息 |
[05:41] | that your, uh, firehouse TV was kaput? | 说你们消防局的电视坏了 |
[05:43] | Dude, you asked your wife to come fix it? | 兄弟 你让你太太来修电视吗 |
[05:46] | There’s no fixing it. It’s beyond repair. | 不是修 比修高级多了 |
[05:49] | He asked me if I would bring our spare TV from home. | 他问我能不能把家里多余的那台带过来 |
[05:52] | They just moved it inside. | 他们刚搬进去 |
[05:54] | Trudy, you didn’t have to do that. | 特鲁迪 你不必这么做的 |
[05:55] | We can survive a shift without TV. | 我们没有电视也能值班 |
[05:56] | Nope, it’s my pleasure. | 不 这是我的荣幸 |
[05:58] | Truly, my pleasure. Bye, honey. | 真心的 我的荣幸 再见 宝贝 |
[06:01] | Why is she so eager to get rid of this television? | 为什么她这么急着出手这台电视 |
[06:05] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[06:07] | – Hey, Kidd. – Yeah? | -基德 -怎么了 |
[06:08] | You wanna finish parking the truck? | 你想把车停进来吗 |
[06:10] | Love to. | 我很乐意 |
[06:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么 |
[06:22] | It’s a television. | 这是个电视 |
[06:24] | That’s rear projection. | 这是背面投影 |
[06:25] | Tried and true technology. | 久经考验的真正技术 |
[06:27] | I can’t find the right connector. | 我找不到合适的连接器 |
[06:28] | Of course you can’t. This thing is ancient. | 你当然找不到了 这玩意儿太古老了 |
[06:32] | Hey, hey, is this, uh-is this steam powered? | 这是蒸汽动力的吗 |
[06:34] | Or do you have to crank it by hand, huh? | 或者你要手动发电吗 |
[06:38] | I mean, I must have been in middle school when you bought this– | 我估计你买这个的时候 我还在上中学 |
[06:41] | Mouch is old! | 穆奇老了 |
[06:43] | Get it, everybody? | 明白了吗 各位 |
[06:44] | Mouch is a doddering old man! | 穆奇是个虚弱的老头子 |
[06:46] | Isn’t that funny? | 这好笑吗 |
[06:48] | At least I don’t spend my weekends pretending to fight dragons. | 至少我周末没有假装和龙搏斗 |
[06:52] | Or play with Star Trek dolls. | 或是玩着星战玩偶 |
[06:55] | Uh, they’re action figures. | 是动作玩偶 |
[06:59] | I may be an old man, | 或许我是个老男人 |
[07:01] | but you’re barely a man at all. | 可你不是男人 |
[07:07] | You’re an infant. | 你是个婴儿 |
[07:22] | Somebody’s got thin skin. | 有些人脸皮很薄啊 |
[07:40] | Hey, carpool women. I need help. | 拼车妹们 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:42] | You just missed some real drama between Mouch and Otis. | 你刚错过了穆奇和奥蒂斯的年度大戏 |
[07:45] | I’m sure that’s a big deal, | 我相信那是场大戏 |
[07:46] | but I have an issue that needs attention right away. | 但我有个问题需要马上处理 |
[07:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:51] | I was backing the truck up for Otis and next thing I know | 我刚才替奥蒂斯停车 |
[07:54] | I’m cutting the angle too much. | 然后我方向打大了 |
[07:56] | And I didn’t even realize that I hit it until I got out and looked. | 直到我下来看之前 我都不知道我撞上了 |
[07:58] | Is there damage to the truck, too? | 云梯车撞坏了吗 |
[07:59] | No, no, thankfully. | 很幸运 没撞坏 |
[08:02] | But, God, you guys have gotta help me fix this. | 但是 天啊 你们俩要帮我修好这个 |
[08:03] | I mean, do you know how much | 你们知道他们如果看见的话 |
[08:05] | “woman driver” grief I’m gonna get from the guys when they see this? | 会叫我多少声”女司机”吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, Otis will be vicious. | 奥蒂斯很恶毒的 |
[08:11] | You should see his mood. | 你真该看看他当时的心情 |
[08:12] | We don’t have to tell anyone. | 我们不用告诉别人 |
[08:13] | Right. We can fix this ourselves. | 没错 我们可以自己修好 |
[08:15] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 没错 就是这样 |
[08:17] | Uh, Foster, your doctor friend is here. | 福斯特 你的医生朋友来了 |
[08:25] | Dr. Shaw. | 肖医生 |
[08:29] | I thought you were gonna call me “Jim.” | 我以为你会叫我吉姆 |
[08:33] | Right, yeah. | 没错 |
[08:35] | Going out with a doctor would be a nightmare. | 和医生约会简直是噩梦 |
[08:37] | Just all that unchecked ego. | 那种盲目地自负 |
[08:40] | Foster’s seeing someone anyway. | 反正福斯特也在和别人约会了 |
[08:41] | Poor guy never had a chance. | 可怜的家伙根本没机会 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:49] | I will be having drinks with the good doc at The Aviary. | 我要和好医生去鸟舍酒吧喝酒 |
[08:54] | Swanky. | 奢华 |
[08:55] | What about the woman we saw you with this morning? | 我们今早看到的那个女人呢 |
[08:58] | Oh, that’s super casual. | 我们很随意的 |
[09:14] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[09:23] | Oh, hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[09:25] | Uh, Chief, can I, uh… | 局长 我能… |
[09:27] | What up, Mouch? | 怎么了 穆奇 |
[09:29] | Well, have you got any holes you need to fill | 你需要找人顶班吗 |
[09:31] | on first shift or third, even? | 第一班 甚至第三班 |
[09:33] | I heard Richie has a baby on the way. | 我听说里奇的孩子快出生了 |
[09:35] | Is he looking to take any furlough? | 他想要休假吗 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause I could fill in for him. | 因为我可以替他 |
[09:39] | No, Richie hasn’t made a request. | 里奇没有提出申请 |
[09:42] | Why? Everything okay? | 怎么了 一切还好吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[09:44] | Trudy and I are, uh, just trying | 特鲁迪和我只是想 |
[09:46] | to sync up our calendars a little better. | 让我们的日程更加同步 |
[09:48] | I just wanted to see if there was any flexibility in the schedule. | 我只想知道排班上能不能变通 |
[09:52] | Well, all shifts are pretty solid right now, | 现在所有排班都挺固定的 |
[09:54] | but if something comes up, you know… | 但如果有机会出现 你知道 |
[09:56] | Copy. Thanks. | 明白 谢谢 |
[10:14] | Heard you guys caught a nasty motorcycle accident. | 听说你们遇上了一起严重的摩托车事故 |
[10:17] | Yeah, rider was in a bad way. | 嗯 骑手的情况很不好 |
[10:20] | He gonna make it? | 他能挺过去吗 |
[10:21] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:24] | Hope so. | 希望能 |
[10:28] | The guy was delirious. | 那个人精神错乱了 |
[10:30] | He was talking to me. | 他在跟我说话 |
[10:32] | Pretty sure he thought I was his son. | 我觉得他以为我是他儿子 |
[10:38] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[10:40] | Nobody saw it. | 没人看到 |
[10:43] | Good road conditions, no other vehicles involved. | 道路状况良好 不涉及其它车辆 |
[10:46] | Might have been recklessness, | 有可能是鲁莽驾驶 |
[10:48] | but the rider isn’t some young punk. | 但骑手不是什么年轻流氓 |
[10:50] | He’s gotta be in his 50s. | 他应该50来岁了 |
[10:52] | What kind of bike? | 什么样的摩托车 |
[10:53] | One of those tall travel bikes | 是那种高座旅行摩托车 |
[10:54] | with the silver cargo boxes on the sides. | 两边有银色的货箱 |
[10:57] | An adventure bike. | 探险摩托车 |
[10:59] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[11:02] | You think he did it intentionally? | 你觉得他是故意的 |
[11:06] | Wish there was another explanation that made sense. | 希望有其它合理的解释 |
[11:10] | Well, maybe talk to the cop investigating the crash. | 也许和调查车祸的警察谈谈 |
[11:12] | See if you can get more detail on how it went down. | 看看你能不能取得更多事故发生的细节 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:21] | I put in that call to Med for you. | 我帮你给芝加哥医院打了电话 |
[11:24] | Victim had a massive brain bleed. | 受害者有严重脑出血 |
[11:26] | There was nothing anyone could do. | 任何人都无能为力 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:45] | That’s awful news. That’s just awful. | 这消息太糟了 太糟了 |
[11:48] | My heart goes out to his family, you know? | 我很同情他的家人 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:52] | This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide. | 这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队 |
[11:54] | – Hey, how’s it going? – Hey, Nick Chaffee. | -你好吗 -我是尼克·查菲 |
[11:55] | Chaffee was first on the scene. | 查菲是第一个到现场的 |
[11:57] | Can you tell Severide how you came across the wreck? | 你能告诉西弗莱德你是怎么发现车祸的吗 |
[11:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:00] | I was doing a loop around the truck yards | 我巡逻的时候在环绕 |
[12:02] | there on Moe Drive as part of my patrol. | 穆厄大道上一个卡车场地 |
[12:05] | Wasn’t too much traffic around. Usually isn’t. | 周围没什么车流 一般都没有 |
[12:07] | Then up ahead I see something spinning | 然后我看到前面有什么东西在旋转 |
[12:09] | and I realize it’s the wheel of a motorcycle smashed up there. | 我意识到那是一辆撞毁的摩托车的车轮 |
[12:13] | And you didn’t see any other vehicles in the area? | 你在附近没有看到其它任何车辆 |
[12:15] | No. | 没有 |
[12:16] | No, it’s a quiet stretch. | 没有 那段路很安静 |
[12:19] | But that’s the thing– you get these yahoos | 但问题就在这 有些疯狂的人 |
[12:20] | who get out there and just gun it. | 会去那里飙车 |
[12:23] | Seems like this one just pushed his luck a little too far. | 看起来这个人有点太冒险了 |
[12:26] | He doesn’t really sound like a yahoo, though, does he? | 可是他听起来不像个疯狂的人 对吗 |
[12:29] | I mean, middle-aged guy decked out in safety gear. | 一个全身穿着安全装备的中年人 |
[12:31] | I’ve seen all kinds. | 我什么样的都见过 |
[12:34] | But, yeah, it could have been a mechanical issue, | 不过确实 可能是机械故障 |
[12:36] | or maybe he hit some road debris. | 或者他碰到了路面杂物 |
[12:40] | I just felt so helpless waiting there for you guys. | 在那里等你们的时候我很无助 |
[12:42] | I wish there was something I could have done for him. | 我希望我能为他做些什么 |
[12:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:46] | You did everything right. | 你每件事都做对了 |
[12:49] | I don’t see a lot of firefighters getting this involved. | 我不常见到消防员这么关心 |
[12:53] | The way he talked to me, I– | 他和我说话的样子 我 |
[12:54] | I guess I just feel some obligation. | 我可能是感到有义务吧 |
[12:59] | I don’t think there’s any cameras | 我觉得事故现场没有 |
[13:01] | at the accident scene, but I could check nearby. | 监控摄像头 但我可以去附近问问 |
[13:03] | See if they caught anything interesting. | 看看他们有没有录到什么 |
[13:05] | That’d be great. Thanks, Chaffee. | 那太好了 谢谢 查菲 |
[13:07] | Sure thing. I’ll let you know. | 别客气 我会通知你们 |
[13:08] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:14] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[13:16] | It’s not enough suction. | 吸力不够 |
[13:20] | I’m telling you, | 我说了 |
[13:21] | the hair dryer-air compressor combo works. | 吹风机和压缩机组合能行 |
[13:23] | We can’t do it now. | 现在不行 |
[13:24] | Third watch will be here any second. | 第三班的人马上就来了 |
[13:26] | Well, Sotero and Kendall | 斯泰罗和肯德尔 |
[13:27] | are way too dim to notice a dent. | 肯定注意不到这个凹痕 |
[13:31] | Maybe we should blame it on them. | 也许我们应该推到他们身上 |
[13:35] | Okay, fine. We’ll fix it next shift. | 好吧 好 我们下一班的时候再修 |
[13:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:48] | Any fun plans tonight, Mouch? | 今晚有什么有意思的安排吗 穆奇 |
[13:50] | No. | 没有 |
[13:51] | You’re going to Molly’s, though, right? | 不过你会去莫利酒吧的 对吗 |
[13:53] | Guess so. | 可能吧 |
[13:55] | Ladies’ poker night at home. | 今晚女士们要在家打扑克 |
[14:04] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[14:06] | He didn’t even say “Thank you.” | 他甚至都没说”谢谢” |
[14:08] | Uh, you took a half-step to the right. | 你向右边让了半步 |
[14:10] | Not sure that gratitude was in order. | 不确定那是否应该被感谢 |
[14:12] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[14:14] | Forgot–I’m the bad guy. | 忘了 我是那个坏人 |
[14:20] | It feels like we should do something | 感觉我们应该做点什么 |
[14:22] | to try and get them to patch things up and– | 让他俩重归于好… |
[14:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[14:26] | Don’t you get caught in the middle | 不要把自己夹在 |
[14:27] | of those two stubborn bulls or you’re gonna be the one | 那两个顽固的公牛中间 否则你 |
[14:28] | who gets gored and left for dead. | 会被刺伤 被扔在那里等死 |
[14:30] | Herrmann’s right. | 赫尔曼说的对 |
[14:31] | It’s hard to watch, but it’s better | 虽然我们也看不下去 但 |
[14:33] | they work it out for themselves. | 让他们自己解决更好些 |
[14:35] | Have they ever acted like this before? | 他们之前有这样过吗 |
[14:38] | Not this bad. | 没这么严重过 |
[14:41] | All the more reason to let them figure it out. | 那就更该让他们自己解决了 |
[14:47] | So now Helen has this tower of chips, | 所以现在海伦有很多筹码 |
[14:51] | but the rest of us are tapped out. | 但我们什么都没了 |
[14:54] | Just as Helen is dealing the last hand of the game, | 就在海伦出最后一张牌的时候 |
[14:57] | Denise screams, “She’s using a shiner!” | 丹妮丝大喊 “她在用发光物” |
[15:00] | Yeah, Denise is convinced that Helen is using | 是的 丹妮丝坚信海伦用 |
[15:03] | the reflection off her silver bracelet | 她银手镯的反射 |
[15:05] | to see our cards. | 来看我们的牌 |
[15:06] | Apparently it happens in Vegas all the time. | 很显然在维加斯这是很常见的 |
[15:08] | So to answer your question: | 所以回答你的问题 |
[15:10] | Yeah, Denise is gonna be here tonight. | 是的 丹妮丝今晚会来 |
[15:13] | But, no, Helen will not. | 但是不 海伦不会来 |
[15:14] | Ah, well… | 好吧… |
[15:17] | I might stick around anyway. | 反正我可能一直都在 |
[15:19] | Could help refill the Chex Mix. | 可以帮忙把小吃加满 |
[15:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:28] | Do you think it’s time for me to retire? | 你觉得我到时候退休了吗 |
[15:33] | About once a year you ask me this, | 你每年都问我一次 |
[15:35] | and every time, what do I say? | 每次 我都回答你什么 |
[15:39] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[15:43] | I say, “Randall McHolland, | 我说”兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[15:45] | you are in your prime.” | 你风华正茂” |
[15:50] | Not sure everyone agrees with you there. | 不确定大家都是这么想的 |
[15:54] | We do not care about them. | 我们并不在意他们怎么想 |
[15:59] | I’ll be in the bedroom. | 我回卧室 |
[16:05] | Wow, you must have racked up a ton of loans. | 你一定贷了很多款 |
[16:07] | Some, yeah. | 是的 贷了一些 |
[16:09] | It could have been worse. | 也不算太坏 |
[16:09] | I managed to work through most of med school. | 我设法通过工作支撑我在医学院的学习 |
[16:11] | That’s impressive. What kind of jobs? | 真厉害 什么工作 |
[16:13] | Bartending, mostly. | 大多数是调酒的工作 |
[16:16] | My science brain loved all the chemistry of it. | 我的科学大脑喜欢所有的化学物质 |
[16:19] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[16:20] | You miss working in the hospital? | 你想念在医院工作吗 |
[16:22] | No, not really. | 不 并不想 |
[16:25] | Guerilla medicine is more fun in a lot of ways. | 格瑞拉药业在很多方面都更有趣 |
[16:30] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问了很多问题 |
[16:31] | Am I asking too many question? | 我问了太多问题吗 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. I’m not trying to grill you. | 抱歉 我不是想审问你 |
[16:34] | – Am I too much? – No, it’s sweet. | -太过了吗 -不 挺好的 |
[16:37] | Well, I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这样想 |
[16:41] | All right, your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
[16:44] | You ask me anything you want. | 想问什么就问什么 |
[16:45] | – Okay, okay. – Okay. | -好 好 -好 |
[16:46] | – I’ve got one. – Go ahead. | -我有个问题 -说 |
[16:48] | Do you wanna get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[17:14] | Hey, what do you guys think | 你们觉得 |
[17:16] | about having a trivia night here at Molly’s on Friday? | 周五在莫利举办冷知识问答之夜怎么样 |
[17:19] | Every bar has a trivia night, Herrmann. | 每家酒吧都有冷知识问答夜 赫尔曼 |
[17:22] | I wasn’t asking you. | 我没问你 |
[17:23] | I was asking our patrons. | 我在问我们的顾客 |
[17:25] | Otis is right. You gotta do something a little different with it. | 奥蒂斯说的对 你得有点特别的地方 |
[17:27] | What about Chicago trivia? | 芝加哥冷知识问答 |
[17:29] | You know the zipper was invented here? | 你们知道拉链是在这里发明的吗 |
[17:31] | I doubt that. | 我对这点保持怀疑 |
[17:31] | But Chicago trivia– | 但是芝加哥冷知识问答… |
[17:34] | not bad. | 不错 |
[17:36] | You waiting on someone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[17:38] | You keep checking the front door. | 你一直在看前门 |
[17:40] | No. | 没有 |
[17:43] | I’m sure that Mouch is gonna show up. | 穆奇肯定一会就来了 |
[17:54] | Welcome to Molly’s. What can I get you? | 欢迎来莫利酒吧 喝点什么 |
[17:56] | I’m looking for someone, actually. | 其实我是来找人的 |
[17:57] | A firefighter named Matt Casey. | 一位叫马特·凯西的消防员 |
[17:59] | Oh, yeah, Captain Casey. Right there. | 嗯 凯西队长 就在那里 |
[18:02] | – No. – Excuse me? | -不 -不好意思 |
[18:04] | Matt Casey? | 你是马特·凯西吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[18:07] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望这不太唐突 |
[18:07] | The guys at your firehouse told me I could find you here. | 消防局的人说你在这里 |
[18:11] | My name’s Chris. | 我叫克里斯 |
[18:13] | I think you responded to a motorcycle accident yesterday? | 听说你昨天处理了一场摩托车车祸 |
[18:15] | “Chris.” | 克里斯 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I was there. | 对 我在现场 |
[18:20] | Was he, uh– | 他是 |
[18:22] | My–my dad. | 我的 我爸爸 |
[18:23] | Yeah, uh, Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[18:26] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:28] | Hey, Chris, grab a seat. | 克里斯 坐吧 |
[18:32] | Could we get you a beer? | 给你来杯啤酒吗 |
[18:33] | Oh, no thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
[18:36] | I just flew in from Denver. | 我刚从丹佛飞来 |
[18:38] | You know, trying to deal with everything. | 想处理后续的一切事情 |
[18:40] | Family’s pretty shook up, and I– | 家人都很震惊 我 |
[18:42] | I guess we just want to know how it happened. | 我猜我们只想知道发生了什么 |
[18:45] | You know, the police report says “Rider error,” | 警方报告只说是”骑手过失” |
[18:46] | but there aren’t any details. | 但没有细节 |
[18:49] | Unfortunately, there weren’t any witnesses. | 很不幸 没有目击者 |
[18:52] | I know, so I was wondering if you guys got | 我知道 所以我想你们 |
[18:54] | a sense of it just from what you saw at the scene? | 看到现场后是否有个大致猜测 |
[18:57] | Well, it was a high-speed impact | 那是一条宽阔道路上的 |
[18:59] | on a pretty wide open road. | 一起高速冲撞案件 |
[19:02] | No other vehicles involved, | 没有别的车辆 |
[19:03] | so he must have lost control somehow. | 所以他肯定是失控了 |
[19:07] | No, Dad’s the safest rider I know. | 不可能 我爸爸是最小心的骑手了 |
[19:09] | I mean, he takes it very seriously. | 他把安全看得很重 |
[19:13] | He, uh– | 他 |
[19:15] | he did regain consciousness briefly. | 有一小段时间他恢复了清醒 |
[19:21] | I–I think he thought I was you. | 我觉得他把我当成了你 |
[19:27] | Did he say anything, or…? | 他说什么了吗还是 |
[19:28] | It wasn’t much. | 没说太多 |
[19:29] | He–he just said, um… | 他只是说 |
[19:32] | “Don’t worry, kid. | “别担心 孩子 |
[19:34] | We’re going to Big Sur.” | 我们会去大苏尔的” |
[19:39] | Every August me and Dad, um… | 每年八月我和爸爸 |
[19:42] | he rides out to Denver | 他骑摩托车来丹佛 |
[19:43] | and then we hit the road together. | 我们一起骑车上路 |
[19:46] | Um, last year was Yellowstone. | 去年去了黄石公园 |
[19:48] | Year before that, New Orleans. | 前年去了新奥尔良 |
[19:50] | Here. | 看 |
[19:51] | This is us driving across Oklahoma. | 这是我们驶过俄克拉荷马州的视频 |
[19:54] | This year I told him I wanted to ride up Highway 1 to Big Sur. | 今年我跟他说我想走一号加州州道去大苏尔 |
[19:59] | Is your dad the one with the camera? | 拍录像的是你爸爸吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, his GoPro. | 是的 他的运动相机 |
[20:03] | He loves that thing. | 他超爱那个 |
[20:04] | I was hoping maybe he was wearing it yesterday. | 我本来还希望他昨天也戴着 |
[20:08] | He never mentioned a camera. | 他没提到什么摄像机 |
[20:10] | I didn’t see any. | 我没看见 |
[20:13] | If he was wearing one… | 如果他戴着 |
[20:15] | we’ll find it. | 我们就会找到 |
[20:27] | What did the guy say? “Far corner”? | 那个人说什么 “最角落” |
[20:29] | Yeah, I think it’s over that way. | 嗯 我觉得是那边 |
[20:32] | Heard you got some friction on Truck. | 听说你的卡车上有些刮蹭 |
[20:35] | Otis and Mouch are at it. | 奥蒂斯和穆奇吵架了 |
[20:36] | – Ooh, stand back. – Yeah. | -那可得躲远点 -是啊 |
[20:39] | You know how Otis is always making cracks | 你知道奥蒂斯总是 |
[20:41] | about Mouch’s age? | 拿穆奇的年龄开涮吧 |
[20:43] | Mouch finally reached his breaking point. | 穆奇终于忍无可忍了 |
[20:45] | Good for him. | 好样的 |
[20:49] | That’s gotta be it. | 肯定是这辆 |
[20:53] | That’s the one. | 这辆 |
[21:03] | No camera. | 没有相机 |
[21:05] | Could have been mounted on the handlebars. | 有可能是夹在了扶手上 |
[21:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:21] | That’s the GoPro mount right there. | 运动相机在这呢 |
[21:23] | Or what’s left of it. | 或是它留下的痕迹 |
[21:24] | It must have snapped off in the crash. | 肯定在车祸是撞掉了 |
[21:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:38] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[21:39] | We missed you at Molly’s last night. | 昨晚没见你去莫利酒吧啊 |
[21:41] | Oh, yeah, well, the poker ladies begged me to stay, so… | 嗯 牌局的女士们不肯放我走 所以 |
[21:50] | Don’t you think Otis | 你不觉得奥蒂斯 |
[21:52] | was just trying to be funny when he was saying that stuff? | 说那些话只是为了搞笑吗 |
[21:55] | I mean, maybe you guys can smooth things over. | 也许你们俩可以重修于好 |
[21:57] | Hey, Ritter? | 里特 |
[21:59] | No offense, but, uh, | 无意冒犯 但是 |
[22:01] | there’s a lot of history between Otis and me | 我和奥蒂斯之间有很多 |
[22:04] | that you don’t know about. | 你不知道的事 |
[22:06] | I mean, he’s been jabbing his “you’re old” knife at me | 他早就用”你太老了”这把刀捅了我 |
[22:09] | for a long time, so… | 很久很久 所以 |
[22:12] | till I get an apology… | 除非他对我道歉 |
[22:15] | there won’t be any “smoothing.” | 否则别想有什么缓和 |
[22:29] | Heads-up, hot water’s out. | 注意了 热水用完了 |
[22:32] | I just thought you should know | 我就是觉得该跟你说说 |
[22:34] | that Mouch was just talking about | 穆奇刚刚提到说 |
[22:35] | how much history there is between the two of you. | 你们两个之间的过节可不少呢 |
[22:38] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[22:39] | Did he say it like, | 他是不是说 |
[22:41] | “There’s a lot of history between me and Otis”? | “我和奥蒂斯之间过节可不少” |
[22:43] | Or was it more like, | 或者更像这样 |
[22:44] | “There’s a lot of history between me and Otis.” | “我和奥蒂斯之间的过节老多了” |
[22:49] | I get the feeling that all it would take | 我似乎觉得要想让你们两个和好 |
[22:51] | to get past all this is an apology. | 只需要道个歉就行 |
[22:54] | Okay, yeah. | 是吗 好啊 |
[22:56] | When he apologizes, we’ll put it past us. | 等到他道歉了 我就既往不咎 |
[23:00] | Oh, yeah, I… | 这个 我 |
[23:02] | I–I meant– | 我的意思是 |
[23:03] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[23:05] | But, Ritter, if I’m not allowed to make jokes, | 不过里特 要是再不让我逗个乐 |
[23:08] | we’re all dead. | 大家都得闷死了 |
[23:11] | Humor. | 幽默 |
[23:12] | It’s the cornerstone of firehouse life. | 正是消防员生活的基石 |
[23:15] | If we can’t sit around the common room, | 如果我们在公共活动室里 |
[23:17] | find a way to laugh at tragedy– | 都不能找个乐子 |
[23:20] | including Mouch’s advanced age– | 包括穆奇的高龄 |
[23:21] | how are we gonna survive the job? | 那我们还怎么挺过这份工作 |
[23:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[23:27] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:31] | Just a kid–barely six months under his belt– | 就是个啥都不懂的毛头小子 |
[23:33] | telling me how to be a firefighter. | 想指点我怎么做消防员 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:43] | Gored and dead. | 我死心了 |
[23:46] | I gotta admit… | 我得承认 |
[23:49] | thought they’d work it out by now. | 我也以为他们这会儿该和好了 |
[23:52] | We’re in uncharted territory here. | 眼下的情况已经是未知领域了 |
[23:56] | Mouch wouldn’t actually consider retiring, would he? | 穆奇该不会真的在考虑退休吧 |
[24:00] | No. | 不会 |
[24:04] | No. | 不可能 |
[24:10] | Good job, Ritter. | 干得好 里特 |
[24:14] | You really think it’ll work? | 你真的觉得这样会有用吗 |
[24:16] | All I can tell you is if my dad knew | 我只能说如果我爸知道 |
[24:18] | how many dents I put in his pick-up as a teenager, | 我当年把他的车磕了多少个坑 |
[24:20] | I’d still be grounded. | 我会被禁足到死 |
[24:21] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[24:24] | I’d say a couple minutes. | 我觉得再来几分钟吧 |
[24:27] | how’d your date go with Shaw? | 你和肖的约会怎么样 |
[24:29] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[24:30] | Drinks, then we went to my place. | 喝了酒 还去了我家 |
[24:34] | But I kicked him out pretty early. | 但我很快就把他赶走了 |
[24:37] | You think you’ll see him again? | 你们以后还会见面吗 |
[24:39] | He’s fun, | 他挺有趣的 |
[24:40] | but I’m not really looking for a relationship right now. | 但我现在还不想有稳定的关系 |
[24:44] | I never understood the “one night stand” thing. | 我一直就弄不懂这种”一夜情” |
[24:47] | I mean, if you have a good time with him, | 既然你和他过了一个挺愉快的晚上 |
[24:48] | why not go out again? | 为什么不再见一见呢 |
[24:50] | I was so focused on becoming a doctor | 我为了成为医生全身心投入 |
[24:53] | that I missed a lot of life, | 结果错过了生活中的很多美好 |
[24:55] | so now I just want to take it all in. | 所以现在我只想享受生活 |
[24:57] | No limits. | 不设限制 |
[24:58] | Yeah, that sounds awesome. | 听起来挺好 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I mean, I’m never getting into | 像我就绝对不会再 |
[25:01] | a serious relationship again. | 谈一场严肃的恋爱了 |
[25:03] | You just need some time, that’s all. | 你只需要一点时间缓缓而已 |
[25:05] | Nope, never. | 不会 没门 |
[25:08] | Okay, here comes the air. | 好了 请出冷气 |
[25:10] | – Here we go. – All right. | -要上了 -好 |
[25:15] | I swear, the cold should make it pop right out. | 我发誓冷气明明会让车皮鼓出来的 |
[25:19] | Maybe the dent’s too deep. | 也许磕得太深了 |
[25:22] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81… | 61号救护车 81号水罐车 |
[25:25] | don’t worry. We’ll find a way to fix it. | 别担心 我们会想出办法的 |
[25:27] | All right. | 好 |
[25:28] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[25:48] | Hey, Casey! | 凯西 |
[25:50] | I’m leaving Capp and Tony out here | 我让卡普和托尼留守待命 |
[25:51] | – till we know what we’re dealing with. – Yeah. | -等我们查明情况再行动 -好 |
[25:53] | I’ll take one of my guys, too. | 我也带一个人 |
[25:55] | Probably won’t be me. I’m too old. | 多半不是我 我这么老 |
[25:57] | Well, I’m just an infant, so– | 而我只是个小屁孩 所以 |
[25:59] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[26:01] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[26:02] | Stay warm, guys. | 注意保暖 哥几个 |
[26:07] | Where’s the victim? | 受害者在哪 |
[26:08] | Up here at the Ziegler. | 在齐格勒那里 |
[26:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:12] | These teenagers treat this place | 这些小年轻真是 |
[26:13] | like it’s their private clubhouse, | 把这里当家里一样胡闹 |
[26:15] | and that is how you end up with one of them | 结果就是有一个人 |
[26:17] | getting his head stuck in the Ziegler. | 把脑袋卡进齐格勒里了 |
[26:19] | What’s a “Ziegler”? | “齐格勒”是什么 |
[26:21] | Fritz Ziegler? The modern sculptor? | 弗里茨·齐格勒 那个当代雕刻家 |
[26:24] | That is a Ziegler. | 那就是齐格勒的作品 |
[26:29] | Hurry up, he’s choking! | 快点 他快窒息了 |
[26:31] | Make way. | 让开 |
[26:38] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[26:47] | Could the angle of his head be restricting the airway? | 他头的角度是否会阻碍呼吸 |
[26:50] | His pulse is racing. | 他的心跳很快 |
[26:51] | I think he’s having a panic attack. | 我想他恐慌发作了 |
[26:52] | Just try and calm down for me, okay? | 试着冷静下来好吗 |
[26:56] | – What’s his name? – Aidan. | -他叫什么名字 -艾登 |
[26:57] | Listen to me, Aidan. We’re gonna get you out. | 听着 艾登 我们会把你弄出去 |
[26:59] | Just try to relax and be still, okay? | 试着放松 别动 好吗 |
[27:01] | I’ll try but I–I can’t get my head out. | 我尽量 但我没办法把头拿出来 |
[27:04] | – How’d you get it in there? – It’s crazy. | -那你是怎么卡进去的 -你可能不信 |
[27:06] | It slipped right through, but now it won’t come out | 他的头很容易就滑进去了 但现在出不来 |
[27:07] | no matter what we try. | 不管我们用什么方法 |
[27:08] | Okay, give us some space to do our work. | 好的 给我们留点空间来进行工作 |
[27:10] | – We’ll take care of him. – I’m not leaving him. | -我们会照顾好他的 -我不会离开他的 |
[27:12] | You don’t have to go far. Just stay right here. | 你不用走远 待在这里就可以了 |
[27:14] | We make one quick cut here, pry this side back, | 我们在这里开个口子 把这边撬开 |
[27:17] | it might give us an inch or so to play with. | 应该可以空出一英尺的距离 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry, you want to saw into the Ziegler? | 抱歉 你们想锯开齐格勒的作品吗 |
[27:21] | Well, we don’t have many options here. | 我们也别无选择 |
[27:23] | We got a kid in danger. | 这儿有个孩子正处于危险之中 |
[27:25] | Hey, Capp, bring the band saw and the bottle jack. | 卡普 把带锯和瓶式千斤顶拿来 |
[27:27] | On it. | 来了 |
[27:28] | Get this thing off of me. | 把这东西弄下去 |
[27:29] | – Easy, Aidan. – Wait, wait, wait. | -放松 艾登 -等等 |
[27:32] | It’s not welded at the base. | 基座这边没有焊在一起 |
[27:33] | Maybe we can just detach it from here. | 也许我们可以从底下把它拿开 |
[27:37] | Yeah, okay. | 行吧 好的 |
[27:38] | Hey, Capp, hold off on the saw. | 卡普 先别急着拿锯子 |
[27:41] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[27:55] | – Got it. – That’s good, that’s good. | -撬开了 -很好 很好 |
[27:58] | Bag’s coming in. | 气囊塞进去了 |
[28:00] | All right, bag’s going up. | 好的 开始充气 |
[28:14] | – Set. – All right, bag’s coming down. | -固定住了 -好了 撤气囊 |
[28:21] | Otis, can you grab me an inch and a quarter? | 奥蒂斯 你能给我拿把1.25英尺的扳手吗 |
[28:23] | – Coming right up. – Hang on, buddy. | -马上就来 -坚持住 伙计 |
[28:31] | Almost. | 快了 |
[28:33] | You got him? | 扶住他了吗 |
[28:37] | – Can you move? – Yeah. | -你能动了吗 -能 |
[28:48] | Stretcher. | 担架 |
[28:51] | – You got him? – Yep. | -抓稳他了吗 -抓稳了 |
[29:00] | All right, let’s put this ugly thing back together. | 好了 让我们把这个丑玩意儿拼回去吧 |
[29:05] | – Thank God. Are you all right? – I’m okay. | -天哪 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[29:07] | Well, it looks like you made it out in one piece, | 表面上你完好无损 |
[29:09] | but we’re gonna get you to the hospital anyway | 但我们还是要把你送去医院 |
[29:10] | – just to make sure. – Okay. | -以防万一 -好的 |
[29:12] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[29:13] | I figured you would. Come on. | 我就知道你会的 来吧 |
[29:18] | Hey, that motorcycle crash? | 那个摩托车相撞的事故 |
[29:20] | It’s just a few minutes from here. | 离这里就几分钟路程 |
[29:22] | Yeah, let’s swing by before we head back. | 没错 回头的时候顺便去看看吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 行 |
[29:29] | Hey, you guys? | 二位 |
[29:31] | I just wanted to say thank you for helping Aidan. | 我只是想谢谢你们帮了艾登 |
[29:33] | He’s, like, the sweetest guy in the world. | 他是这个世界上最贴心的人 |
[29:35] | He tutors little kids at school and everything. | 他会辅导学校里的小孩子还有其他事情 |
[29:37] | He sounds awesome. | 听起来他是个很不错的人 |
[29:38] | I’d better get back to seeing Aidan. | 我最好回去看看他了 |
[29:40] | His parents will be here soon. | 他父母马上就到了 |
[29:44] | Young love. | 年轻人的爱情啊 |
[29:46] | – See, you are a romantic. – Yeah. | -看吧 你就是个浪漫主义者 -没错 |
[29:48] | When it comes to other people’s romance, great. | 当我作为旁观者的时候 是的 |
[29:51] | Mine, on the other hand– | 但如果是我自己的爱情 那就… |
[29:52] | Is headed this way. | 你的爱情正朝着这边走来呢 |
[29:55] | I’m gonna give you two a minute. | 我给你们两分钟 |
[30:00] | I am glad I ran into you. | 很高兴我碰巧遇见你 |
[30:02] | So it turns out I’m not working tomorrow. | 明天我休假 |
[30:06] | Any chance you’re free? | 你有空吗 |
[30:08] | No, sorry. | 没空 抱歉 |
[30:11] | I had a great time with you last night, Jim, I did. | 昨晚很愉快 吉姆 真的 |
[30:16] | But I’m not really looking for anything serious | 但我最近不打算认真谈恋爱 |
[30:19] | right now, so… | 所以… |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[30:22] | Yes, sure. | 没事 当然 |
[30:23] | I, uh–I totally get that. | 我完全明白 |
[30:26] | Great. | 那很好 |
[30:30] | See you around. | 以后见 |
[30:32] | I feel bad for him. | 我真为他难过 |
[30:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:35] | Do you know how many women | 你知道他在过去这么多年里 |
[30:37] | he has said that to over the years? | 听过多少这样的话吗 |
[30:39] | Girl, he can handle it. | 姑娘 他能承受的 |
[30:46] | So the bike came from that direction, | 所以那辆摩托从那个方向来 |
[30:47] | ended up wedged against this thing. | 最后撞进了这玩意里 |
[30:49] | So the camera could be anywhere along this path. | 这路上任何地方都可能有摄像头 |
[30:56] | There’s no debris at all. | 基本没有残骸 |
[30:57] | Yeah, it’s a pretty clean stretch of road. | 没错 这段路挺干净的 |
[31:01] | What the hell? | 到底什么情况 |
[31:05] | – Hey, there! – Yeah? | -那边那个 -怎么了 |
[31:09] | Did you guys clean up back here at the intersection? | 是你们负责清洁这个十字路口的吗 |
[31:14] | Mind if we look through your trash bags? | 介意我们看看你们的垃圾袋吗 |
[31:17] | Whatever turns you on, man. | 想看就看吧 兄弟 |
[31:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Hey, Truck, Squad, everyone out. | 云梯车 抢险车 大家都出来吧 |
[31:24] | Time to get dirty. | 干活的时间到了 |
[31:31] | This is some jerry-rigged crazy right here. | 这个粗制滥造的东西放在这里好傻 |
[31:33] | Stella, just be careful not to scratch the paint. | 史黛拉 小心刮到油漆 |
[31:35] | The internet says that this is the best way to fix a dent. | 网上说这是修补凹陷的最佳办法 |
[31:38] | It is going to work. | 会有用的 |
[31:40] | Vacuum on. | 开吸尘器 |
[31:45] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[31:50] | – It worked! – I can’t believe it! | -成功了 -难以置信 |
[31:58] | Sup, ladies? | 女士们好 |
[32:00] | Uh, we’re just–we’re just vacuuming out the rig. | 我们刚刚在给车吸尘 |
[32:03] | You know, a woman’s work is never done. | 你懂的 女人的工作永远做不完 |
[32:12] | Yeah! | 搞定 |
[32:13] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[32:14] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[32:16] | I’m hoping it’s just a dead battery, but | 我希望只是没电了 但是 |
[32:18] | this bad boy took a real beating in the crash. | 这家伙在撞车的时候摔得确实挺厉害 |
[32:21] | There’s not enough Purell in the state of Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州政府的普瑞来洗手液居然没了 |
[32:23] | I mean, the things that people throw out their car window. | 我觉得没人会想用这种东西 |
[32:25] | What is that? | 这是什么味道 |
[32:26] | Oh, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[32:27] | You call Chaffee? | 你打电话给查菲了吗 |
[32:29] | Left a message, haven’t heard back yet. | 给他留了言 他还没回复 |
[32:32] | Getting anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[32:34] | gotta give it some time to charge. | 得让它充会电 |
[32:36] | Worse comes to worse I can grab my reader | 就算出现最坏的情况我也可以用读卡器 |
[32:38] | and we could pull the footage right off the microSD card. | 把视频从微型存储卡里读出来 |
[32:40] | All right, just be careful not to screw anything up. | 好吧 小心点别搞砸了 |
[32:44] | I’d love to help, but old guys like me | 我也很想帮忙 但是像我这样的老家伙 |
[32:47] | don’t know a micro card from an AARP card. | 根本分不清微型存储卡和退休协会卡 |
[32:50] | Well, I guess I’ll just have | 好吧 我觉得我没有你 |
[32:52] | to get along without you, Mouch. | 也会过得很好 穆奇 |
[33:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | Oh, hey, Chief. No, nothing. I’m good. | 队长 没 没什么 我很好 |
[33:07] | Sure you are. | 当然 |
[33:07] | You’ve been moping around for the last couple of shifts. | 前几次轮班你就开始到处游荡 |
[33:11] | Man, nothing gets by you, does it? | 兄弟 什么都瞒不过你 是吗 |
[33:13] | No, not in my firehouse. | 没错 在我的消防队里是这样 |
[33:16] | Well, then you know that Mouch and Otis | 那你肯定知道 |
[33:17] | have been at each other’s throats. | 穆奇和奥蒂斯在吵架 |
[33:18] | I do. | 是的 |
[33:21] | I look up to both of them. | 我很崇拜他们两个 |
[33:23] | I mean, Mouch is the reason I’m here. | 我是说 因为穆奇我才到这儿来 |
[33:25] | And if he leaves or retires… | 如果他离开或者退休了… |
[33:28] | Hopefully that’s not gonna happen. | 希望不会发生这种事 |
[33:31] | Look, Ritter, | 听着 里特 |
[33:33] | firehouse is a family just like any other. | 消防队和其他单位一样就是个大家庭 |
[33:35] | We all know how to push each other’s buttons. | 我们都知道如何激怒对方 |
[33:38] | You know, there’s a good chance this will just blow over. | 你知道吗 很有可能一切都会烟消云散 |
[33:42] | Sometimes all it takes is ending up | 有时可能只要一个让他们有共鸣的笑话 |
[33:43] | on the right side of a joke. | 就可以结束这一切 |
[33:45] | Once they start to laugh with each other | 只要他们开始一起笑而不是 |
[33:47] | instead of at each other, | 互相嘲笑 |
[33:50] | they’ll forget it ever happened. | 他们就会忘掉发生过的一切 |
[33:53] | Shazam! | 搞定 |
[33:55] | It’s alive! | 打开了 |
[33:57] | – Go on. – Anything survive? | -去吧 -还有什么能看的吗 |
[33:59] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[34:01] | Here’s the most recent recording. | 这是最新的录像 |
[34:10] | Can you skip ahead? | 能跳过前面的吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah, getting close. | 好 快了 |
[34:14] | Let it play. | 开始播放 |
[34:22] | Oh, man. | 兄弟 |
[34:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:32] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:33] | Hey, buddy, talk to me. | 兄弟 说话 |
[34:35] | 21-13 Squad. | 21-13小队呼叫 |
[34:37] | Can you roll an ambulance? | 你们能派辆救护车来吗 |
[34:38] | I’ve got an “on view” traffic accident | 我目睹了一起交通事故 |
[34:40] | involving a motorcycle. | 牵涉到一辆摩托车 |
[34:42] | Hang in there, buddy, all right? | 坚持住 兄弟 好吗 |
[34:44] | I didn’t see you. I am so sorry. | 我没看见你 对不起 |
[34:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[34:47] | Damn, that cop got him killed. | 靠 是那个警察杀了他 |
[34:57] | Hey, are you okay? Hey, buddy, talk to me. | 你还好吗 兄弟 说句话 |
[35:03] | I asked around about you, Chaffee. | 我到处打听过你 查菲 |
[35:05] | You shine at the Academy, | 你在警校十分出色 |
[35:07] | spotless record on the force. | 从警记录也毫无瑕疵 |
[35:10] | What the hell happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[35:11] | It was an accident. I never saw him coming. | 就是个意外 我没看见他过来 |
[35:14] | – That was a stop sign. – Yeah, I screwed up. | -那是个停车指示牌 -是的 我搞砸了 |
[35:15] | – I know that. – And then you lied about it. | -我知道 -然后你就撒谎了 |
[35:17] | I wasn’t planning to, but then… | 我本来也不打算撒谎 但是… |
[35:19] | When the only witness died, you figured, | 唯一的目击者死了 所以你觉得 |
[35:21] | “Nobody needs to know what really happened.” | 没人需要知道真相是什么 |
[35:23] | Accidents happen, Chaffee, | 意外时有发生 查菲 |
[35:24] | but you had the chance to make this right. | 你有过挽回的机会 |
[35:26] | And you blew it. | 但是你放弃了 |
[35:35] | I’ll take it from here. | 后面的事情交给我吧 |
[35:41] | Thanks, Antonio. | 谢了 安东尼奥 |
[35:43] | Let me know if you need anything, okay? | 有需要就告诉我 好吗 |
[35:45] | Appreciate it. Thanks. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Police kept the video card as evidence | 警察把视频卡留下来做了证据 |
[35:55] | even though Chaffee confessed. | 尽管查菲已经招认了 |
[35:59] | I don’t want to watch it. | 我不想看 |
[36:02] | What happens to the cop? | 那个警察会怎样 |
[36:04] | I don’t know if they’re gonna press charges, | 我不知道他们会不会指控他 |
[36:05] | but you should talk to a lawyer. | 但你应该去找个律师 |
[36:07] | No, I’m not interested. | 算了吧 我没兴趣 |
[36:09] | You don’t have to decide right now. | 你不需要现在就做决定 |
[36:11] | That’s just not who my dad was. | 我爸爸不是这样的人 |
[36:13] | That cop’s got troubles enough. | 那名警察的麻烦已经够多了 |
[36:16] | My dad would have forgiven the guy. | 我爸爸会原谅他的 |
[36:19] | No, he always focused on the good in people. | 他总是会看到人们好的一面 |
[36:21] | That’s why my sister and I are focused on this. | 所以我和妹妹也是看到了这个 |
[36:25] | The, um, docs at Chicago Med | 芝加哥医院的医生 |
[36:27] | gave us a list of all the organ recipients | 给了我们一张清单 列着爸爸帮助了的 |
[36:29] | that my dad was able to help. | 所有器官受赠人 |
[36:31] | It’s a youth hockey league coach got my dad’s heart. | 一位青少年冰球联盟教练得到了我爸的心脏 |
[36:34] | It’s a sanitation worker with three little kids | 一位抚养着三个孩子的清洁工 |
[36:38] | who got his lungs. | 得到了他的肺 |
[36:39] | A high school student– | 一名高中学生 |
[36:41] | he’s the captain of his robotics team– | 机器人小组的组长 |
[36:43] | who’s, um, been waiting for a kidney… | 一直在等肾源 |
[36:48] | That’s a nice way to remember him. | 能这样缅怀他真的很好 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:56] | Thanks for getting us answers. | 谢谢你们帮我们查清了真相 |
[37:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah, absolutely. | -不客气 -应该的 |
[37:04] | My dad would have liked you guys. | 我爸一定会很喜欢你们的 |
[37:06] | You’re his kind of people. | 你们和他是一类人 |
[37:09] | Take care of yourself, Chris. | 照顾好你自己 克里斯 |
[37:18] | Thanks for bringing me in on this one. | 谢谢你拉着我一起查这个案子 |
[37:27] | You guys had better be at Chicago Trivia Night | 你们两个一定要来莫利酒吧参加 |
[37:29] | at Molly’s, okay? | 芝加哥冷知识之夜 知道吗 |
[37:31] | Herrmann is serious about this. | 赫尔曼很认真的 |
[37:32] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[37:34] | The dent where you knocked into the traffic light is gone. | 你撞信号灯的那个凹痕不见了 |
[37:37] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没碰 |
[37:38] | It must have popped out on its own. | 应该是自己变回原形了吧 |
[37:41] | Wait, so you’re telling me I filled out | 等等 你是在跟我说 |
[37:43] | all that paperwork for nothing? | 我填的那些表格都白填了 |
[37:59] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:08] | Why are we sitting all the way down here? | 为什么我们要坐在这下面 |
[38:09] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[38:11] | But I won’t be able to hear the trivia questions. | 可这样我就听不见那些问题了啊 |
[38:14] | Hey, guys. | 大家伙 |
[38:16] | Hey, Ritter. | 嗨 里特 |
[38:19] | I’m excited that it’s Chicago Trivia Night. | 我很开心今晚是芝加哥冷知识之夜 |
[38:36] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[38:37] | Enough of this crap, you two. | 你们两个差不多得了 |
[38:40] | Look at what he’s willing to do to himself | 看看他为了让你们俩达成一致 |
[38:43] | just to get you two on the same page! | 把自己折腾成了什么样子 |
[38:46] | Look at how stupid he looks. | 看看他的样子有多滑稽 |
[38:50] | Guys, come on. Grow up. | 大家伙 拜托 成熟一点 |
[38:53] | You’re brothers, and you always will be, | 你们是兄弟 永远都是 |
[38:54] | and you know that. | 你们自己也明白 |
[39:02] | He looks like a crafts project from third grade. | 他的样子就像小学三年级的手工作业 |
[39:04] | At a school for the criminally insane. | 还是精神病学校 |
[39:14] | Hey, hug it out, misfits. | 好了 抱一下吧 你们几个怪胎 |
[39:18] | Hey, that’s an order. | 这可是命令 |
[39:20] | Go on. | 快去吧 |
[39:21] | – Go get ‘im. – Come on. | -去抱抱他 -去吧 |
[39:26] | I wouldn’t say we’re brothers. | 我不会说我们是兄弟 |
[39:28] | More like you’re the grandpa and I’m– | 你倒是更像爷爷 而我 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[39:33] | Mouch… | 穆奇 |
[39:35] | he’s not the only one you raised up in 51, man. | 你在51号消防队一手带大的不止他一个 |
[39:40] | You raised me up, too. | 还有我 |
[39:43] | Of course I’m gonna give you hell for it. | 我当然不会让你好过 |
[39:44] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[39:45] | Cry and tell you how much you mean to me? | 哭着告诉你你对我有多重要 |
[39:49] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[39:51] | We’re firefighters. | 我们可是消防员 |
[39:54] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | And maybe once in a while– | 或许有的时候 |
[40:01] | like when the television set goes on the fritz– | 比如电视机出毛病的时候 |
[40:03] | I’m thankful for your… | 我也很感谢你的 |
[40:07] | geek brain. | 技术宅大脑 |
[40:09] | Come here. | 过来吧你 |
[40:14] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[40:19] | I’m glad they worked it out. | 他们终于和好了 我好开心 |
[40:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:28] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[40:30] | – You didn’t invite him? – No. | -你没邀请他 -没有 |
[40:34] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -大家好啊 -嗨 |
[40:40] | I’m not giving up so easy. | 我不会这么轻易就放弃的 |
[40:48] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:53] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |