时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I noticed your brother Leon was in the Kings. | 好像你弟弟里昂以前也是帮内成员 |
[00:06] | Proud to say he broke out of that life. | 不过他已经改邪归正了 |
[00:08] | Maybe Leon could help us. | 里昂或许可以协助我们 |
[00:09] | Our best shot is to put someone on the inside. | 我们最好的机会就是在帮会里安插卧底 |
[00:14] | – Leon! – It ain’t my blood; I’m okay! | -里昂 -这不是我的血 我没事 |
[00:18] | CFD’s next commissioner, Carl Grissom. | 芝加哥消防局下一任局长 卡尔·格里索姆 |
[00:20] | I look forward to scrutinizing | 我希望能详查 |
[00:22] | every aspect of the CFD. | 芝加哥消防局的方方面面 |
[00:25] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[00:27] | I’m just going through a lot. | 就是最近事情太多了 |
[00:29] | You are gonna wish you hadn’t stabbed me in the back. | 你会后悔对我背后捅刀子的 |
[00:38] | – Sorry. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[00:41] | I was–nothing I’ve haven’t seen before, though, you know? | 不过也没什么是我没看过的 |
[00:44] | This is–no need to cover up. | 不用遮 |
[00:46] | I’m not covering up, just putting on my station gear. | 我没遮 我只是在换工作制服 |
[00:49] | Totally, I know– | 我明白 |
[00:53] | Um, I was thinking about throwing Kyle | 我在考虑在莫利酒吧 |
[00:55] | a birthday party at Molly’s. | 给凯尔办一个生日派对 |
[00:56] | Hey, great, you know what? | 很好 |
[00:57] | Get enough people and I’ll get you the Club Mix for free. | 人够多的话我就免费提供点歌服务 |
[01:00] | Hey, how long have you two been together now? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[01:03] | – Three months. – Wow. | -三个月 -不错啊 |
[01:05] | Isn’t the Club Mix always gratis? | 点歌服务不是本来就免费的吗 |
[01:08] | Hey, Levantini, | 莱文蒂尼 |
[01:10] | you left your wet towel in front of my locker again. | 你又把湿毛巾挂在我储物柜上 |
[01:12] | Clean up after yourself, please. | 自己清理干净好吧 |
[01:15] | What are you, my wife? | 你是谁 我老婆吗 |
[01:17] | Squad 3, Ambo 61, Truck 81, | 三号抢险车 61号救护车 81号云梯车 |
[01:20] | Engine 51, Battalion, structure fire… | 51号水罐车 队长车 建筑火灾… |
[01:22] | “All units,” That’s us right? | 所有队 是在叫我们吧 |
[01:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:24] | Uh-uh, that’s our call. Second shift’s on duty. | 是我们 第二班的岗 |
[01:26] | Oh, except we’re not changed yet, so– | 除非我们还没换班… |
[01:28] | So come on, second shift, let’s move. | 快 第二班 我们走 |
[01:32] | Herrmann, try to aim the water at the fire this time. | 赫尔曼 对准了火喷 |
[01:34] | Don’t be a sore loser, Levantini! | 别这么输不起 莱文蒂尼 |
[01:58] | Hey, where’s the fire? | 火在哪 |
[02:00] | I think it’s one of the first floor units. | 我觉得是某个一楼 |
[02:02] | Uh, the hallway’s real smoky! | 走廊里都是烟 |
[02:03] | Okay, anybody know which unit? | 有人知道是哪个单元吗 |
[02:06] | Okay, people, back behind me on the other sidewalk. | 好的 大家都到路的另一边去 |
[02:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 动起来 |
[02:10] | Hey, uh, we got one of those lockboxes, | 我们有钥匙箱 |
[02:12] | so please don’t start busting down doors, huh? | 所以不要硬把门破坏了 好吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah, I see it. | 好 我明白了 |
[02:15] | Hey, Chief, smoke’s coming from everywhere. | 队长 到处都在冒烟 |
[02:17] | Yeah, looks like it’s coming out of the H Vac system. | 看起来是从空调系统出来的 |
[02:19] | Squad, do a primary search on the first floor hallway. | 各小队主要先搜寻第一楼层的走廊 |
[02:22] | Casey, lockbox right there. | 凯西 有钥匙箱 |
[02:24] | Got it. Truck and Squad. | 明白 云梯车小队跟我走 |
[02:26] | 51, be ready with the hose line. | 51号水罐车准备好水管 |
[02:29] | Copy! | 收到 |
[02:38] | Fire department, evacuate the building! | 消防局 撤离大楼 |
[02:42] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 有人吗 |
[02:46] | It’s not this one. | 不是这间 |
[02:48] | Down here! | 这边 |
[02:51] | Casey, fire’s in unit 106! | 凯西 火是从106出来的 |
[02:54] | On our way. | 马上来 |
[02:56] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 有人吗 |
[02:58] | Help, please! | 救命 |
[03:00] | Someone’s in there. Stand back! | 有人在里面 后退 |
[03:15] | This thing is Fort Knox! | 这门比诺克斯堡还坚固 |
[03:18] | Hey, Casey, we can’t breach the door! | 凯西 我们没办法破门 |
[03:20] | We need those lock keys! | 我们需要钥匙 |
[03:26] | I don’t have them. Box is empty. | 没有 钥匙箱是空的 |
[03:28] | Repeat, there’s no building keys. | 重复一遍 没有钥匙 |
[04:07] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 有人吗 |
[04:09] | – Help! – Call out! | -救命 -有人吗 |
[04:12] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[04:15] | Fan out! | 扇形搜索 |
[04:20] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[04:23] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[04:28] | Fire’s in the master bedroom! | 火在主卧 |
[04:31] | In here! I’m in here! | 这里 我在这里 |
[04:36] | I got him! | 我去救他 |
[04:42] | You gotta get me out of here! | 你得带我出去 |
[04:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I was in the shower when the alarm went off! | 还好 火警响起来的时候我在洗澡 |
[04:49] | It got so hot so fast out there! | 外面很快就变得很热 |
[04:51] | We got to move. | 我们得走了 |
[04:52] | All right, I’m gonna walk you out there. | 好 我们要走出去 |
[04:55] | – We’re going out there? – Yeah. | -我们要从那里出去吗 -对 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna stand between you and the fire. | 别担心 我会走在前面 |
[05:03] | Just get ready and stay low. | 准备好 尽量伏低 |
[05:06] | Okay, put that over your face. | 好 捂住脸 |
[05:11] | 51, we’re coming out of the bathroom! | 51号水罐车 我们从浴室出来 |
[05:14] | Can you cover us? | 你们可以接应我们吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, ready when you are! | 可以 准备好就出来 |
[05:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:19] | Ready? On my count! | 准备好了吗 听我口令 |
[05:21] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[05:26] | This way! Come on! | 这边 快点 |
[05:36] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 看 没什么好怕的 |
[05:42] | Hey, Chief, the fire’s out in 106, | 队长 106室的火扑灭了 |
[05:45] | but we better check that unit above. | 但我们最好检查一下楼上的房间 |
[05:47] | It looks like there was an electrical fire in the wall. | 看起来是墙里的电路起火 |
[05:49] | Okay, check all the units. | 好的 检查所有房间 |
[05:50] | I don’t care how many doors you have to break down. | 我不在乎你要撞烂多少门 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:55] | Hey, Chief, are we too late? | 队长 我们来晚了吗 |
[05:57] | No, you can help with the overhaul. | 没有 你们可以帮助检查 |
[06:00] | Ah, it figures. | 可不是吗 |
[06:01] | First good fire in our district in weeks | 我们辖区几周以来第一场大火 |
[06:03] | and we’re tied up with a heart attack ten blocks away. | 而我们被十个街区外有人心脏病发作拖住了 |
[06:05] | Lieutenant, any idea why the lockbox would be empty? | 副队 你知道为什么钥匙箱是空的吗 |
[06:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:10] | No building keys. | 没有这栋楼的钥匙 |
[06:12] | Hey, Tedesco, when did we inspect this lockbox? | 特德斯科 上次检查这个钥匙箱是什么时候 |
[06:15] | Last month, wasn’t it? | 上个月 不是吗 |
[06:16] | Last month, the keys were there. | 上个月钥匙还在 |
[06:18] | We better report this. | 我们最好上报情况 |
[06:20] | There’s a cop on scene. Go give him a statement. | 现场有警察 找他记录证词 |
[06:26] | Okay, get to it. | 好了 开始吧 |
[06:38] | – Stella Kidd, right? – Yeah. | -你是史黛拉·基德吧 -是的 |
[06:41] | I’m Keith, from the fire this morning. | 我是基斯 我们早上在火场见过 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah, sure, I remember. How you doing? | 对 没错 我记得 你还好吗 |
[06:46] | Great, thanks to you. | 我很好 多亏了你 |
[06:48] | I’m sure people bring you guys stuff all the time, | 我想人们肯定经常给你们送东西 |
[06:50] | so I tried to be creative. | 所以我尽量发挥创意 |
[06:53] | Beer! | 啤酒 |
[06:54] | Man, that’s really sweet of you. | 兄弟 你太贴心了 |
[06:56] | – I make it at home. – Wow, thank you! | -是我家酿的 -谢谢你 |
[07:00] | See you around, Keith. | 回头见 基斯 |
[07:01] | Wait, Stella? | 等等 史黛拉 |
[07:05] | Any chance I could take you out some time? | 有机会我能约你出去吗 |
[07:08] | Dinner or a drink? | 吃晚餐或喝一杯 |
[07:11] | Um, no. | 不能 |
[07:16] | This is a classic thing, | 这是个经典桥段 |
[07:18] | you know, asking a firefighter out after a save. | 救援后约消防员出去 |
[07:20] | There–there’s even a name for it. | 甚至有个名字呢 |
[07:22] | It’s called a rescue crush, but it will pass, trust me. | 这叫救援心动 但是会过去的 相信我 |
[07:26] | Just curious. | 好奇问一下 |
[07:29] | How many days in a row would I have to show up | 我要连续来找你多少天 |
[07:31] | to prove that it’s not just a “rescue crush,” | 才能证明这不是”救援心动” |
[07:33] | and that I actually think we’d have fun together? | 我是真的觉得我们在一起会很开心 |
[07:35] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:37] | Ten, maybe 20? | 十天 也许二十天 |
[07:43] | I, uh, I work at Molly’s, uh, on Wolcott tomorrow night. | 明晚我在沃尔科特街的莫利酒吧上班 |
[07:48] | If you wanna swing by, I’ll have a drink with you. | 如果你想来坐坐 我可以和你喝一杯 |
[07:53] | I will be there. | 我一定会去的 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:57] | – Enjoy the beer. – Thank you, Keith. | -好好享用啤酒 -谢谢你 基斯 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna need your schedule for inspecting all | 我需要你安排检查辖区内 |
[08:10] | the lockboxes in the district. | 所有的钥匙箱 |
[08:12] | Considering this morning, | 考虑到今早的情况 |
[08:13] | it might be a good idea to make sure that they’re all in good shape. | 最好确保它们都没问题 |
[08:20] | The hell’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[08:29] | What could we do for you, Commissioner? | 有什么需要帮助吗 局长 |
[08:33] | Chief Boden. | 博登队长 |
[08:37] | Time to repay the favor. | 该还人情了 |
[08:44] | So what’s this favor you think I owe you? | 你觉得我欠了你什么人情 |
[08:46] | You’ve already forgotten your troubles | 你已经把你和助理副局长 |
[08:48] | with the Assistant Deputy Commissioner? | 之间的麻烦给忘了吗 |
[08:51] | I’m the one, per his father’s request, | 是我按照他父亲的请求 |
[08:54] | got Gorsch off your back. | 帮你摆脱掉了高尔什 |
[08:55] | You’re the one who put Gorsch on his back! | 一开始就是你把高尔什派来的 |
[08:57] | If you’re still confused | 如果你还是不明白 |
[08:58] | why I needed someone keeping an eye on 51, | 为什么我要派人盯着51队 |
[09:00] | I’m happy to have that conversation. | 我很乐意好好谈谈 |
[09:01] | Let’s just talk about why you’re here. | 还是直说你为什么来这里吧 |
[09:04] | The police commissioner’s office reached out to me | 警察局局长办公室联系我 |
[09:06] | and requested a little “inter-departmental synergy.” | 请求开展”部门间协同” |
[09:09] | Apparently there’s some cop on the intelligence unit | 据说情报组有个警察想要 |
[09:11] | that’s trying to tarnish CFD’s image | 损害芝加哥消防局的形象 |
[09:13] | and I need you to make sure it doesn’t stick. | 我需要你确保把形象维护好 |
[09:16] | Is it Hank Voight? | 是汉克·博伊特吗 |
[09:18] | – How’d you know? – ‘Cause he just walked in. | -你怎么知道 -因为他刚进门 |
[09:25] | – In here. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[09:29] | Commissioner, Sergeant Hank Voight, | 局长 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[09:30] | Detective Halstead, Upton. | 这两位是霍斯特德警探 厄普顿警探 |
[09:33] | Sir, who– what’s this all about? | 警长 这是怎么回事 |
[09:36] | We’ve had a spate of break-ins | 过去几周 有一伙窃贼 |
[09:37] | over the past few weeks, pretty bold crew. | 胆子很大 连续作案 |
[09:40] | I mean, they’ll hit day or night, | 他们的盗窃不论白天黑夜 |
[09:41] | any type of location, business, residential, | 不管在的地点 商业还是住宅 |
[09:44] | and there doesn’t seem to be a lot that can stop these guys. | 似乎没有什么能阻止这些家伙 |
[09:47] | We had no idea how they were getting in | 我们没找到切入点 |
[09:50] | till you guys reported the empty lockbox. | 直到你们上报了空的钥匙箱 |
[09:52] | Every place that’s been hit has a lockbox. | 每个被窃的地方都有一个钥匙箱 |
[09:54] | When we check them out, building keys are still inside. | 当我们去检查的时候 大楼的钥匙还在里面 |
[09:57] | So you think somehow somebody got keys to the building | 所以你认为有人用某种方式从钥匙箱中 |
[09:59] | from the lockbox, steal what they can, | 拿到了大楼的钥匙 偷了东西 |
[10:00] | then replace the keys to cover their tracks? | 然后换了钥匙来掩盖他们的行踪吗 |
[10:02] | Exactly, until today, they started a fire | 没错 直到今天 他们点了一场大火 |
[10:04] | and they had to leave in a hurry. | 然后只能仓皇而逃 |
[10:05] | Sergeant, can you skip to the part where you try | 警长 你能跳过这段废话 |
[10:07] | and convince me that there’s a firefighter behind all this? | 直接说为什么你认为是一名消防员干的吗 |
[10:10] | Well, firefighters know which buildings have lockboxes | 消防员知道哪栋大楼有钥匙箱 |
[10:13] | and they’re the only ones who have access to them. | 而且他们是唯一有权利使用的人 |
[10:16] | I mean, building owner doesn’t even have a key. | 就算是大楼的业主也没有钥匙 |
[10:18] | There’s only one key per company | 每个公司只有一把钥匙 |
[10:19] | and they’re all accounted for. | 他们都指望着这把钥匙 |
[10:21] | All right, look, there’s been a robbery roughly every 72 hours, | 好吧 大约每72小时就有一起抢劫案 |
[10:26] | and it’s always been during CFD’s second shift. | 每次都在芝加哥消防局的第二班岗里 |
[10:29] | So you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[10:30] | some firefighter from the second shift | 第二班岗的某名消防员 |
[10:32] | is swiping the key from his company’s rig | 从他公司的设备偷走了钥匙 |
[10:34] | and using it to commit a robbery while on shift? | 然后在当班的时候用它去抢劫吗 |
[10:37] | Well, more likely, they’re passing the key off | 更有可能的是 他们把钥匙传给了 |
[10:39] | to an accomplice who’s then carrying out the robbery. | 当时正在实施抢劫的同伙 |
[10:41] | Even then, you’d have to return the key to the rig | 即使这样 你也要在大家不知情的情况下 |
[10:44] | before anyone noticed. | 把钥匙还回去 |
[10:45] | Well, it helps that every robbery has taken place | 但每次的抢劫案 都在66号水罐车 |
[10:47] | within five minutes of Engine 66. | 到达后五分钟之内发生 |
[10:51] | The ones that roll up late to the fire. | 每次火灾都迟到的那些人 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | What do you need from us? | 你们需要我们做什么 |
[10:57] | We want to embed a friendly firefighter inside 66 | 我们需要给66号水罐车所在消防局里插入 |
[11:00] | to help us sniff out the bad guy. | 一名消防员 帮助我们查出这个人 |
[11:02] | An informant. | 一位线人 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Well, it’s better than a few dozen cops | 这总比一堆警察 |
[11:12] | storming the place with a warrant | 带着搜查令查我的地盘 |
[11:13] | and start jamming up my firefighters. | 干扰我的消防员好多了 |
[11:15] | Gives us a little control over the situation. | 让我们控制一点局面 |
[11:23] | Do you have someone in mind? | 你脑中有什么人选吗 |
[11:26] | – Joe Cruz. – No. | -乔·克鲁兹 -不行 |
[11:28] | Never gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[11:30] | Joe Cruz is not your biggest fan, | 乔·克鲁兹可不喜欢你 |
[11:32] | not after what you put his brother through. | 尤其是你让他哥哥经历了那些之后 |
[11:34] | Well, I don’t need Joe Cruz to like me. | 我不需要乔·克鲁兹喜欢我 |
[11:36] | The point is I trust him and I know he can handle himself. | 重点是我相信他 我知道他能自控 |
[11:41] | Then Joe Cruz it is. | 那就乔·克鲁兹吧 |
[11:42] | Whoa, he’s one of my best guys. | 他是我最好的队员之一 |
[11:43] | You’re not gonna use him as a pawn | 你不能把他当成一颗棋子 |
[11:44] | in whatever pissing match you got into | 不管你现在到底跟这个警察 |
[11:46] | – with the police commissioner. – Severide! | -在搞什么事情 -西弗莱德 |
[11:56] | I don’t know, I can’t imagine a firefighter | 我不知道 我不敢相信一个消防员 |
[11:59] | being involved in something like that. | 被卷入到这种事件当中 |
[12:00] | I feel the same, but we’ve had bad apples before. | 我也有同感 但我们以前都遇到过坏人 |
[12:03] | It happens. | 这很正常 |
[12:04] | If it’s true, we need to find out, right? | 如果是真的 那我们要调查清楚 好吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah, but why do I have to be the snitch? | 是 但是为什么要我当这个告密者 |
[12:10] | You don’t. | 你不必 |
[12:11] | No one can force you to do this, Cruz. | 没人能强迫你做这个 克鲁兹 |
[12:13] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[12:14] | To hell with Voight and Grissom. | 去他妈的博伊特和格里索姆 |
[12:17] | Do you want to talk to Voight first, | 你想不想再决定之前和博伊特聊聊 |
[12:19] | before you decide? Lay out some ground rules? | 制定一些基本规则之类的 |
[12:26] | Look, all I need to know is… | 我需要知道的只是 |
[12:28] | do you want me to do this? | 你想不想让我这么做 |
[12:37] | I think it’s the right thing to do. | 我觉得这是正确的事 |
[12:44] | Done. | 成交 |
[12:59] | Why are they sending you to another house? | 他们为什么要把你调到另一个消防局 |
[13:01] | – For how long? – Which house? | -多久啊 -哪个消防局 |
[13:03] | Listen, you guys, | 听我说 你们各位 |
[13:05] | I lost a piece of equipment last week, | 我上周丢了一件装备 |
[13:06] | so Chief is pulling me off Squad and he’s making me work | 所以队长让我离开队伍 |
[13:09] | a couple shifts on the engine company. | 他让我去水罐队工作一段时间 |
[13:10] | – What’d you lose? – Guys, | -你丢什么了 -各位 |
[13:13] | Cruz left a thermal camera behind on a call, | 克鲁兹丢了一个热成像相机 |
[13:16] | so Chief is sending him to work on an engine company | 所以作为惩罚 |
[13:18] | as a disciplinary measure, standard procedure. | 队长让他去水罐队工作 标准程序 |
[13:21] | Period, end of discussion. | 话题结束 |
[13:30] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[13:39] | All right, let’s move in. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[13:47] | Does this kind of stuff happen often? | 这种事经常发生吗 |
[13:49] | Getting shifted to another house? | 换到另一家消防局 |
[13:52] | Once in a while. | 偶尔吧 |
[13:55] | Yeah, Severide wasn’t happy about it. | 是啊 西弗莱德不太开心 |
[14:00] | Look who actually came. | 看看是谁来了 |
[14:03] | Of course he did. He’s smitten. | 当然是他 他已经被你迷住了 |
[14:09] | And very adorable. | 而且特别可爱 |
[14:12] | – I’ll be back. – Bye. | -我马上回来 -再见 |
[14:21] | Is that the guy from the fire? | 那是火灾现场的那个家伙吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:32] | If you’re still carrying a torch, | 如果你还喜欢她 |
[14:34] | you might want to talk to her. | 应该跟她谈谈 |
[14:38] | Nah, it’s all good. | 不 我很好 |
[14:41] | This business with Grissom, it feels somehow personal. | 格里索姆应该还是在公报私仇 |
[14:46] | He takes my best man off squad. | 他把救援队里最优秀的人调走了 |
[14:48] | If Cruz isn’t back after next shift, | 如果下次轮班后克鲁兹还不回来 |
[14:50] | we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们会出问题的 |
[14:52] | It sounds like Voight’s the one who came up with the plan, | 这个计划听起来像博伊特想出来的 |
[14:54] | not Grissom. | 不是格里索姆 |
[14:56] | You don’t like the guy. I don’t blame you. | 你不喜欢这个家伙 我不怪你 |
[14:58] | But this situation… | 但是现在的情况… |
[15:01] | seems to me Grissom’s trying to do right by the CFD. | 我觉得格里索姆是积极配合芝加哥消防局 |
[15:05] | Or he’s trying to cover his political hide. | 还是要掩饰他对上面有所隐瞒 |
[15:15] | Anyway, I–I can’t say much more about it | 不管怎样 我也不能说太多 |
[15:17] | but I just wanted you to know I’m working with him. | 我只想告诉你我在跟他合作 |
[15:21] | I don’t want you to find out later. | 我不想让你以后发现这件事 |
[15:23] | Damn, Joe. | 该死 乔 |
[15:24] | Hank Voight? | 汉克·博伊特吗 |
[15:26] | Look, I know. | 听着 我知道 |
[15:27] | He’s not forcing my hand. It’s strictly voluntary. | 他没逼我 这是完全自愿的 |
[15:30] | Look, you can keep me in the dark about it if you want, | 你愿意的话 完全可以不告诉我这件事 |
[15:32] | but the fact that Voight’s working the case, | 但是如果博伊特在查这个案子 |
[15:34] | it’s gotta be something ugly. | 结果会不太好看 |
[15:35] | Yeah, but I’m just gathering information. | 没错 但我只是在收集信息 |
[15:38] | I’m not doing anything like you did for him. | 我不会做任何你为他做的那种事 |
[15:39] | I’m not infiltrating a gang. I’m not even wearing a wire. | 我不会渗透进帮派 甚至不会戴窃听器 |
[15:42] | The danger’s only part of it, Joe, | 危险只是其中的一部分 乔 |
[15:44] | and that ain’t even the worst part. | 而且还不是最可怕的部分 |
[15:46] | – What’s worse than danger? – Living a lie. | -有什么比危险还可怕 -生活在谎言中 |
[15:50] | – I–I’m not gonna live a lie. – You said undercover. | -我不会生活在谎言中 -你说要做卧底 |
[15:52] | As–as in I have a cover story. | 就像我有个用做幌子的背景故事 |
[15:53] | Also known as a lie. | 这也是个谎言 |
[15:56] | Come on, Leon… | 拜托 里昂… |
[15:56] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[15:59] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我们在说什么 |
[16:00] | Whenever Hank Voight asks you to lie for him, | 只要汉克·博伊特让你为他撒谎 |
[16:03] | that ain’t no small thing. | 就不是小事 |
[16:04] | Now y-you gotta maintain that lie. | 现在你要维护这个谎言 |
[16:06] | You gotta believe it yourself. | 你自己就要相信它 |
[16:10] | Leon, | 里昂 |
[16:12] | I’m just trying to do a good thing here | 我只是想在这里做件好事 |
[16:14] | like you did back then. | 就像你以前做的一样 |
[16:16] | All right, yo, good, | 好吧 很好 |
[16:17] | and, like, I hope you do, | 我希望你能成功 |
[16:19] | but just know that there will be other consequences | 但是你要知道这样会造成其它 |
[16:21] | that you won’t see coming. | 你无法预料的后果 |
[16:23] | You can count on that. | 你等着看吧 |
[16:57] | Uh, hi, I’m Joe Cruz. | 你好 我是乔·克鲁兹 |
[16:59] | What can I do for you, Joe Cruz? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 乔·克鲁兹 |
[17:02] | Guess I’m floating here for a while. | 我觉得我已经在这里参观了一会了 |
[17:03] | Oh, right, new guy. | 对了 新来的 |
[17:05] | Megan Tedesco. | 梅根·特德斯科 |
[17:07] | Tedesco, you see this note from first shift? | 特德斯科 你看到第一班留的纸条了吗 |
[17:10] | Charlie said the brakes are getting touchy. | 查理说刹车有点敏感 |
[17:12] | Charlie’s a dumbass. | 查理是个傻帽 |
[17:13] | He doesn’t know how to feather the pedal. | 他都不知道怎么轻踩踏板 |
[17:15] | How’s it going? You riding with us? | 觉得这里怎么样 要跟我们一起出勤吗 |
[17:16] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I’m Joe Cruz. | 是的 当然 我是乔·克鲁斯 |
[17:17] | Suggs. Welcome aboard 66. | 萨格思 欢迎来到66队 |
[17:20] | She ain’t much, but she’s ours. | 她虽然话不多 但是我们自己人 |
[17:27] | Ugh, oh wow, look at this d-bag. | 看看这家伙 |
[17:29] | That’s Kehoe. | 那是科霍 |
[17:31] | This is a firefighter? | 这是个消防员 |
[17:33] | Morning, morning! | 早 早 |
[17:34] | Jeez, Kehoe, do you have to be so loud first thing? | 天呐 科霍 你干吗一大早就这么大声 |
[17:37] | Shut up. What’s up, man? | 闭嘴 好啊 兄弟 |
[17:40] | This is Joe Cruz. He’s riding with us today. | 这是乔·克鲁兹 他今天跟我们一起出勤 |
[17:43] | Oh, what’s up, Joe? | 你好啊 乔 |
[17:45] | Where you coming from? | 你从哪里来 |
[17:46] | Oh, I’m uh, based out of Squad 3 over on Firehouse 51. | 我原来在51消防局第3救援队 |
[17:50] | Love the car. Z51 package, am I right? | 这车不错啊 Z51套件 我说的对吗 |
[17:53] | And you know it. Worth every nickel. | 你懂的 超值 |
[17:56] | Damn. | 酷毙了 |
[18:00] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[18:02] | How bad does a Squad hot shot | 救援队的大红人是犯了多大的错 |
[18:04] | have to screw up to land himself on a lowly engine? | 会到我们这种不起眼的小消防队来呢 |
[18:09] | I left a thermal camera behind in an incident, | 我把热成像摄像机落在事故现场了 |
[18:11] | so my chief’s got me carrying my sheets for a while. | 所以队长就把我调走一段时间 |
[18:14] | Better not lose any of my gear. | 最好别把我的齿轮弄丢了 |
[18:17] | What are you all standing around for? | 你们都站着干什么 |
[18:19] | Get those regulators inspected. | 快去检查那些调节阀 |
[18:21] | Uh, hey, uh, Lieutenant, I’m Joe Cruz. | 副队 我是乔·克鲁兹 |
[18:24] | You too, Cruz, let’s go. | 你也是 克鲁兹 赶紧的 |
[18:30] | Don’t sweat Pierson. | 别紧张皮尔森 |
[18:31] | As lieutenants go, he’s actually a pretty good guy. | 副队其实是挺好的人 |
[18:58] | Grissom’s motorcade. | 格里索姆的车队 |
[19:01] | He must be here to see Chief Boden again. | 他肯定又是来见博登队长 |
[19:04] | – You gonna join him? – Not if I can help it. | -你要一起去吗 -如果能不去就不去 |
[19:09] | How’d things go with him last shift? | 上轮班怎么样了 |
[19:12] | Can’t really talk about the details. | 不能谈论细节 |
[19:14] | Forget the details, I just mean, like… | 别管细节了 我就是说 |
[19:20] | It must be tricky seeing him. | 看到他肯定很复杂 |
[19:24] | Emotionally, you know, after all that went on with you two | 情感上 毕竟你俩之间的事情 |
[19:28] | and your dad. | 还有你爸 |
[19:28] | Wasn’t an issue. | 不是问题 |
[19:30] | The conversation was all business. | 我们说的全是公事 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:47] | Any word yet from your guy? | 你的人那有信吗 |
[19:49] | No, Voight wants him to maintain radio silence | 没有 博伊特想让他先不露声色 |
[19:51] | until he’s got some hard intel to share. | 等找到强有力的证据 |
[19:53] | He’s just a few hours into his first shift at 66. | 他进66局的第一个班才开始几小时 |
[19:56] | His first and last, you mean. | 你是说他第一次也是最后一次班 |
[19:58] | Well, Voight says this operation | 博伊特说这次行动 |
[19:59] | may take a while to play out. | 也许需要持续一段时间 |
[20:01] | He also said that this crew is pulling a robbery | 他也说这帮人每次都会趁轮班时 |
[20:03] | every shift cycle. | 进行抢劫 |
[20:04] | So if your guy doesn’t see that lockbox key | 所以如果你的人午休前没发现 |
[20:06] | wander off before daybreak, then Voight’s theory is shot. | 钥匙箱里钥匙丢了 博伊特的理论就不成立 |
[20:09] | We pull the plug, having held up our end, | 调查就到此结束 |
[20:11] | and cleared the CFD of wrongdoing. | 澄清芝加哥消防局的名声 |
[20:16] | We on the same page? | 明白了吗 |
[20:18] | Uh, no, we’re not. | 不 不能这样 |
[20:21] | With all due respect, Commissioner, | 无意冒犯 局长 |
[20:22] | you’re going to have to be more patient. | 你得再有点耐心 |
[20:24] | You promised Voight that we’d help him | 你答应了博伊特我们会帮他 |
[20:26] | get to the bottom of this and that’s what we’re going to do. | 把这事查清楚 那我们就要这么做 |
[20:27] | We’re not just gonna pay lip service. | 不只是耍耍嘴皮子 |
[20:30] | We’re gonna get answers | 我们要得到答案 |
[20:31] | even if we don’t like what we find out. | 即使我们不喜欢那答案 |
[20:33] | Look, I’m not gonna let these guys use us– | 听着 我不会让那些人利用我们 |
[20:34] | I have got a man with his neck on the line, | 我有个手下正命悬一线 |
[20:39] | so we’re gonna do this my way. | 所以这事按我的方法做 |
[20:42] | The right way. | 正确的方法 |
[20:50] | I expect to be notified the moment you hear anything from 66. | 一旦你们有66局的消息马上通知我 |
[21:04] | All right, man. See you later, all right? | 好的 兄弟 一会见 |
[21:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:10] | Seems like you got a pretty tight crew here. | 看起来你们关系挺好 |
[21:12] | Yeah, you know, we get along. | 是啊 还处得来 |
[21:14] | Tedesco’s a real ball buster, but she’s earned it. | 特德斯科是个铁娘子 但她应得的 |
[21:16] | Hell of a firefighter. | 厉害的消防员 |
[21:18] | Cool, cool. | 不错 不错 |
[21:20] | Yeah, the guys at 51 are pretty awesome too. | 51局的大伙也挺酷的 |
[21:23] | You, uh, you meet any of them | 你见过他们吗 |
[21:25] | at that Cortland fire the other day? | 那天的科特兰大火 |
[21:26] | Missed that one. Wasn’t here last shift. | 那次没去上 上个班不在 |
[21:29] | Oh, so you weren’t on duty. | 所以你那时不在岗 |
[21:30] | No, I had to have a buddy swap with me | 嗯 我跟一个伙计换了班 |
[21:32] | so I can get a crown put in. | 好去装牙套 |
[21:35] | Huh. Okay, good. | 嗯 挺好 |
[21:37] | Good that I needed a crown? | 我需要牙套挺好吗 |
[21:39] | Uh, oh no, I, um… | 不不 我 |
[21:41] | good that you got it taken care of. | 你能照顾好自己的牙挺好 |
[21:43] | It’s, uh, easy for that kind of thing | 消防员经常 |
[21:45] | to fall through the cracks on a firefighter’s schedule. | 没时间去干这种事 |
[21:47] | Man, true enough. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:51] | Hey, uh, I brought you guys some shirts. | 我给你们带了一些T恤 |
[21:56] | Oh, damn. You’re the Slamigan guy! | 老天 你是那个铤锤男 |
[21:59] | Yeah, yeah. That’s my side hustle. | 对啊 这是我的副业 |
[22:00] | – That’s cool! Thanks. – Yeah. | -太酷了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:06] | Hey, um, speaking of side hustle, | 说到副业 |
[22:08] | what’s the deal with Kehoe? | 科霍那家伙什么情况 |
[22:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:10] | He win the Powerball or something? | 他是中彩票了还是什么 |
[22:12] | How much overtime’s a guy gotta work | 消防员得加多少班 |
[22:14] | to roll up in that Corvette? | 才能买得起克尔维特啊 |
[22:16] | Do you work for the CFD or the IRS? | 你是消防员还是税务局 |
[22:19] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[22:20] | Why are you prying into Kehoe’s finances? | 你为什么打听科霍的财政状况 |
[22:24] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事 |
[22:28] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[22:34] | Kehoe and his brothers | 科霍和他的兄弟们 |
[22:36] | inherited a big dairy farm down in Watseka. | 继承了沃齐卡一家大乳牛场 |
[22:39] | Guy’s a legit millionaire, swear to God. | 那家伙是正经的百万富翁 我发誓 |
[22:42] | – For real? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[22:44] | Well, what’s he still doing crawling hallways? | 那他天天还闯什么火场 |
[22:45] | He just loves firefighting. | 他就是喜欢消防这一行 |
[22:47] | You can’t tear him away. He’d do it for free. | 你可赶不走他 他不给钱也硬要来 |
[22:52] | Hey, I don’t know why the lieutenant | 真不知道副队为什么 |
[22:53] | came down on you like that. | 那样针对你 |
[22:55] | He’s just… | 他只是 |
[22:57] | just been a little off lately. | 最近心情有点不好 |
[23:17] | There’s no food. | 根本没有吃的 |
[23:19] | Ah, damn it! | 该死 |
[23:20] | Today was Cruz’s turn to make the lunch | 今天本来轮到克鲁兹做午饭 |
[23:22] | and we forgot to reassign it. | 我们忘记重新分配了 |
[23:27] | Ramen’s for lunch. | 午饭去吃拉面吧 |
[23:28] | It was Cruz’s day. | 今天轮到克鲁兹 |
[23:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:35] | So are you gonna see our friend Keith again? | 你还会和我们的朋友基斯见面吗 |
[23:40] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我想不会 |
[23:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:43] | Well, uh, there’s the rescue crush thing. | 这个是救援心动 |
[23:47] | Plus he runs a fitness center that has gyms all over, | 再说了他的健身中心在各地都有健身房 |
[23:51] | so he is traveling all the time. | 所以他经常会出差 |
[23:53] | And how is a guy that cute single? | 那么可爱的人怎么会还是单身 |
[23:56] | There has to be something wrong with him, you know? | 他肯定有什么不对劲的地方 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:04] | That’s a lot of excuses. | 借口真多 |
[24:06] | Not to mention you haven’t had a date | 更别提你自从和西弗莱德分手后 |
[24:07] | since the whole Severide break up. | 就再也没有跟人约过会 |
[24:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:14] | Give adorable Keith a chance. | 给可爱的基斯一个机会 |
[24:18] | He is pretty adorable. | 他的确很可爱 |
[24:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:24] | He is! | 的确 |
[24:25] | Ambulance 61, Squad 3, Truck 81. | 81号水罐车 61号救护车 3号抢险车 |
[24:28] | Person trapped, 8817 West Ohio. | 有人被困 西俄亥俄街8817号 |
[24:47] | Calm down, calm down! | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[24:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:52] | Theresa, come on, stop! Stop! | 特蕾莎 拜托 住手 |
[24:53] | Hey, everybody, calm down! | 大家都冷静一下 |
[24:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:55] | Yo, you’re all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:59] | We didn’t call 911 for me. We called it for her. | 我们不是为我报警的 而是为她 |
[25:02] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[25:08] | Help me! | 救我 |
[25:18] | Help me! I can’t hold on! | 救我 我坚持不住了 |
[25:20] | – Brett, grab a blanket. – Got it. | -布莱特 去拿一条毯子 -好的 |
[25:24] | This is all your fault. He was in bed with her! | 这都是你的错 他跟她上床 |
[25:26] | Okay, all right! | 好了 |
[25:28] | All right, easy, easy. | 好了 冷静点 冷静点 |
[25:30] | Faye and I were together. | 费伊本来和我一起 |
[25:31] | When we heard Theresa come home, Faye panicked. | 我们听到特蕾莎回到家以后 费伊就慌了 |
[25:33] | She thought she could hide on the windowsill. | 她觉得自己应该躲在窗边 |
[25:34] | I told her there was not enough room, but she just bolted out! | 我跟她说了那儿太窄 但她直接窜出去了 |
[25:37] | If she dies, it’s on you, Henry! | 如果她死了 那都怪你 亨利 |
[25:40] | Just get back here! | 过来 |
[25:41] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[25:45] | Help me! | 救我 |
[25:46] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[25:52] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[25:53] | All right, I won’t let you fall. | 好了 我不会让你掉下去了 |
[25:54] | Just hold onto the pipe. | 抓紧管子 |
[25:56] | My hands are stuck! | 我的手粘住了 |
[26:02] | Hey, Casey, hold off on the basket, | 凯西 先别着急 |
[26:04] | her hands are frozen to the pipe. | 她的手冻在管子上了 |
[26:06] | Try a blow torch, | 试试用喷灯 |
[26:07] | heat up the metal. | 加热一下金属 |
[26:08] | It might be safer to take some of the pipe. | 最好还是把管子锯一段下来 |
[26:10] | Hey, Cruz, grab me a sawzall! | 克鲁兹 给我拿电锯来 |
[26:13] | Cruz isn’t here, Lieutenant, I got it! | 克鲁兹不在 副队 我去拿 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[26:16] | – I got ya. – Okay. | -有我呢 -好吧 |
[26:27] | Battery’s dead, Lieutenant! | 没电了 副队 |
[26:28] | Damn it, Cruz would’ve checked that first thing! | 该死 克鲁兹肯定会事先做好检查的 |
[26:33] | Hey! Hey, yo, you! | 你 |
[26:35] | What’s in the mug? | 杯子里的是什么 |
[26:37] | Me? Coffee. | 我吗 咖啡 |
[26:39] | Tony, get that mug up here! | 托尼 把那个杯子拿过来 |
[26:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:06] | Oh, we got it. | 好了 |
[27:10] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[27:14] | He’s got it. | 他成功了 |
[27:19] | There. | 来 |
[27:29] | Faye, you okay? | 费伊 你没事吧 |
[27:30] | – I’m sorry. – You’re okay. | -对不起 -你没事吧 |
[27:31] | I–I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[27:32] | You’re okay. That’s what matters, okay? | 没事 你没事就好 |
[27:37] | – Sorry about that, Lieutenant. – That can’t happen again! | -很抱歉 副队 -没有下次了 |
[27:42] | To hell with Grissom. Cruz should be here. | 去他的格里索姆 得把克鲁兹叫回来 |
[27:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:01] | Man, that’s the third stove fire this week. | 这已经是这周第三起炉灶造成的火灾了 |
[28:04] | I’m tempted to let the next one burn. | 下次不如就让它烧个干净 |
[28:06] | Man, we get a lot of those around here. | 这样的火灾隐患周围多着呢 |
[28:07] | Old folks in the neighborhood who live alone, | 那些空巢老人一个人独居 |
[28:09] | but insist on cooking. | 但却坚持要自己做饭 |
[28:10] | What you gonna do? | 你能怎么办 |
[28:13] | Let’s get some lunch. | 去吃午饭吧 |
[28:19] | 51’s a much busier house, I bet. | 51队那边肯定忙多了 我打赌 |
[28:22] | Yeah, yeah, we–we get some crazy ones. | 对对 有几场火是挺猛的 |
[28:24] | Man, what I’d give… | 我为什么要来管… |
[28:26] | Damn, left my phone in the cab. | 该死 我把手机掉驾驶室里了 |
[28:29] | I’ll catch up to you guys. | 等会儿过来找你们 |
[29:32] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[29:36] | If you’re looking for Voight, | 如果你找博伊特的话 |
[29:36] | he just went into Chief Boden’s office. | 他刚刚进了博登队长的办公室 |
[29:38] | Not looking for Voight or Boden. | 我没找他们俩 |
[29:40] | Came to see you. | 我来看看你的 |
[29:42] | How you been? | 你最近如何 |
[29:46] | So you came to make small talk? | 所以你是来闲聊的 |
[29:49] | Just wanted to know how you are, that’s all. | 就想知道你最近如何 没别的 |
[29:55] | Been a rough stretch. | 最近日子不好过 |
[30:03] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我没法告诉你有多少次 |
[30:05] | I’ve been in some meeting or other | 我正在开会或者什么 |
[30:07] | and still think to myself… | 却还是在自思自忖… |
[30:11] | better call Benny, | 最好还是打电话给本尼 |
[30:14] | see what his take is on it. | 看看他是怎么想的 |
[30:20] | Well, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:21] | If that’s what you want to know. | 如果你就想知道这个的话 |
[30:25] | I know things have been tense between us | 我知道我们俩之间关系很紧张 |
[30:26] | and, your Chief and I aren’t always on the same page, | 你的队长跟我也老是不能达成共识 |
[30:30] | which doesn’t make it any easier. | 这并没有让事情更简单一点 |
[30:35] | But if there’s anything you need, say the word. | 但如果你需要什么 尽管开口 |
[30:42] | Benny would expect me to look out for you. | 本尼会希望我照顾你的 |
[30:49] | And that’s what I plan to do. | 我也正有此意 |
[31:09] | Cruz, Cruz! It’s the best part coming up. | 克鲁兹 克鲁兹 最精彩的部分要来了 |
[31:11] | Where they tear the vault out of the police station | 他们把保险库从警局里扯出来 |
[31:12] | and drag it through the streets of Rio! | 然后拖着它在里约街头飙车 |
[31:15] | You know, I’m not a scientist or anything, | 我不是什么科学家 |
[31:16] | but I feel like the physics in these movies | 但我总觉得这些电影里的物理 |
[31:18] | aren’t exactly 100% accurate. | 并不完全正确 |
[31:20] | Tedesco, I’ve seen you drive. | 特德斯科 我可见识过你开车 |
[31:22] | You defy physics every day. | 你每天都在违反物理定律 |
[31:25] | Okay, shut up! | 行了 闭嘴吧 |
[31:29] | Okay, hey, Cruz, | 好了 克鲁兹 |
[31:31] | give us a definitive ranking of the whole series. | 给我们一个这系列的准确排名 |
[31:35] | Of the “Fast and the Furious” Movies? | 《速度与激情》系列电影吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah! | 当然了 |
[31:37] | And you better get it right. | 你最好排对 |
[31:44] | Is, uh, is “Tokyo Drift” Considered part of the canon? | 最好的是第三部《东京漂移》因为那个经典片段 |
[31:47] | – Yes. – Hell yes, it is. | -对了 -就是这部 |
[31:51] | You know what? I’m gonna– | 你知道吗 我要 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna mull that over while I hit the head. | 我要在上厕所的时候好好想想排名 |
[31:54] | All right, cool. | 行吧 |
[32:28] | Damn it, I don’t understand. | 该死的 我不懂 |
[32:29] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[32:32] | I feel like they weren’t straight with us. | 我觉得他们对我们不坦诚 |
[32:35] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:36] | You’re right. It doesn’t matter now. | 没错 现在这些不重要 |
[32:38] | All right, look, | 好的 听着 |
[32:40] | I’ll be there right after my shift. | 我在轮班结束之后就过去 |
[32:43] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[32:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:49] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[32:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[32:52] | I’m so sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[32:54] | That was a private conversation! | 那是私人谈话 |
[32:55] | What are you sneaking around for? | 你在这里鬼鬼祟祟的干什么 |
[32:57] | You wanna know my business? | 你想知道我的事情吗 |
[33:02] | My wife’s cancer is back! | 我老婆的癌症复发了 |
[33:06] | We thought she beat it but the tests came back positive. | 我们本来以为治好了 结果检查下来是阳性 |
[33:12] | It’s in her blood now! | 癌细胞已经扩散到血液里了 |
[33:20] | There, you’re up to speed. | 好了 现在你都知道了 |
[33:37] | It’s Cruz. | 是克鲁兹 |
[33:40] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[33:40] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[33:42] | Sergeant Voight is here too. | 博伊特警长也在这里 |
[33:44] | Hey, Joe, safe to talk? | 乔 方便说话吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah, yeah, for–for a minute anyway. | 可以的 没事 反正也就一小会儿 |
[33:47] | All right, what’s happening over there at 66? | 好 66队那边发生什么事了 |
[33:50] | Not a lot. Good house, good people. | 没什么事 队伍不错 人也不错 |
[33:52] | These guys are born firefighters. | 这些人是天生的消防队员 |
[33:54] | You don’t think any of them could be a suspect? | 你不认为任何人有嫌疑吗 |
[33:56] | I don’t think so. | 是的 |
[33:57] | One guy wasn’t even on shift during the condo break-in, | 公寓被闯入的时候有一个人根本不在值班 |
[34:00] | so he couldn’t have passed the key. | 所以他不可能传递钥匙 |
[34:01] | For a minute, I thought it might’ve been the lieutenant | 有段时间 我以为是那个副队 |
[34:03] | but just turned out to be some heavy personal stuff. | 但结果发现只是一些沉重的私事 |
[34:06] | All right, listen, Joe, you got to remain objective, okay? | 听着 乔 你必须保持客观 明白吗 |
[34:09] | Just get them to open up to you. | 让他们向你敞开心胸 |
[34:11] | Sergeant, this is a total wash, all right? | 警长 这根本就是白费功夫 |
[34:13] | 芝加哥消防局 66号水罐车 | |
[34:13] | I-I’m betraying good people here. | 我这是在出卖这里的好人 |
[34:17] | Hey, don’t push him. | 别把他逼太紧 |
[34:22] | Look, just hang tight till the end of the shift. | 你就坚持到这轮班结束 |
[34:24] | We’ll talk about it on the other end. | 我们到时候再谈 |
[34:25] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I can do that. | 好 没问题 |
[34:29] | – All right. – Okay, Joe, get some rest. | -好 -好了 乔 好好休息一下 |
[36:00] | Sup, Suggs? | 你好啊 萨格斯 |
[36:03] | What you doing out here, Cruz? | 你在外面干什么 克鲁兹 |
[36:07] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[36:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:21] | Let’s get back to the movie. | 我们回去继续看电影 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:05] | Nothing, I’m, uh, just gonna stretch my legs, | 没什么 我就是想去动动腿 |
[37:09] | maybe get some fresh air. | 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[37:10] | Pretty cold out there. | 外面挺冷的 |
[37:20] | Getting late, huh? | 挺晚了啊 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:25] | I think I’m gonna just hit the sack. | 我打算去睡觉了 |
[37:29] | That’s a good idea, yeah. | 这主意挺好的 |
[37:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:53] | Hey, Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[37:59] | I just wanted to say you were right | 我只是想说 对于格里索姆的情况 |
[38:02] | about the Grissom situation. | 你的看法是对的 |
[38:05] | Hit harder than I thought, you know? | 我受到的冲击比我想象的要大 你知道吗 |
[38:08] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[38:12] | Um, made me think. | 我反省了自己 |
[38:22] | Um, we’re road-tripping it out to Wilmot today, | 我们今天要公路旅行去威尔莫特 |
[38:25] | do some down-market snowboarding. | 玩点简单的雪板 |
[38:27] | You know, hopefully I don’t- uh- | 但愿我不会… |
[38:29] | break my arms. | 摔断胳膊 |
[38:31] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[38:34] | Uh, thanks again for checking in about Grissom. | 再次谢谢你让我想想格里索姆的事 |
[38:37] | Like I said, it made me think. | 正如我说的 它让我反省了自己 |
[38:42] | I’m glad. | 那就好 |
[38:44] | I’ll see you next shift. | 下轮班再见 |
[38:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:59] | I’ll be a hell of a lot better once Cruz gets back. | 等克鲁兹回来我会更好的 |
[39:12] | Hey, you, uh, you joining us again next shift, Cruz? | 下轮班你还和我们一起吗 克鲁兹 |
[39:16] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:18] | Um, I don’t know what they got in store for me after this. | 不知道这轮班之后会发生些什么 |
[39:21] | Well, if you do come back, you gotta bring the Slamigan. | 如果你回来 一定要带铤锤来 |
[39:24] | I need to see that thing in action. | 我想看它是怎么运作的 |
[39:25] | Yeah, yeah, sure thing. You’ll love it. | 好 没问题 你一定会喜欢的 |
[39:34] | Uh, check you guys later. | 日后再见了 |
[39:35] | – Stay out of trouble. – See you around, Cruz. | -别惹麻烦 -再见 克鲁兹 |
[39:52] | Hey, what are you doing? What is that? | 你在干什么 这是什么 |
[39:54] | What you got there? | 你捡到了什么 |
[39:56] | The hell’s your phone doing out here? | 你的手机怎么会在外面 |
[40:03] | What happened, Suggs? | 出什么事了 萨格斯 |
[40:06] | What happened with what? | 什么出什么事了 |
[40:07] | That key’s been gone all night. | 钥匙消失了一整晚 |
[40:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:11] | I saw you, Suggs. | 我看见你了 萨格斯 |
[40:13] | I watched you pass that lockbox key to someone. | 我看到你把钥匙箱的钥匙给别人了 |
[40:16] | But it should be back by now, right? | 但现在应该已经回来了吧 |
[40:17] | Third shift might need that key. | 第三轮班的人需要那把钥匙 |
[40:18] | You didn’t see a damn thing. | 你什么都没看见 |
[40:22] | You know, I totally discounted you | 我根本没想过会是你 |
[40:24] | because you weren’t even on shift during the last robbery. | 因为上次抢劫发生的时候你根本不在轮班表上 |
[40:28] | But you just worked first shift instead, right? | 但你改成了值第一轮班 不是吗 |
[40:32] | Passed that key off the night before the robbery? | 在抢劫发生前的那晚就把钥匙给了别人 |
[40:33] | Cruz, I don’t know what you think you saw– | 克鲁兹 我不知道你以为自己看到了… |
[40:35] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[40:39] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我也希望我没看到 |
[40:43] | Did you record me? | 你举报我了吗 |
[40:49] | Cruz, you can’t do this to me. | 克鲁兹 你不能这样对我 |
[40:51] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[40:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:59] | Look, I don’t want to do this, Cruz, | 我也不想这样做 克鲁兹 |
[41:01] | but I need that phone. | 但我需要这部手机 |
[41:05] | Give me the phone now, Cruz! | 赶紧把手机给我 克鲁兹 |