英文名称:Return Of The Magnificent Seven
年代:1966
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:51] | (西班牙语) 看那 | |
[03:17] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[03:49] | What did he mean, “hide”? | 他说”藏起来”是什么意思 |
[03:53] | It must have been the sun. | 一定是太阳吧 |
[03:55] | The sun didn’t tie his hands. | 太阳才没把他的手绑起来 |
[05:27] | Chico. | 奇科 |
[05:54] | No, Chico. No. | 不要 奇科 不要去 |
[05:59] | No. | 求你了 |
[06:16] | Drive them into the square. | 把他们赶到广场上去 |
[09:19] | Hello, Chris. | 你好 克里斯 |
[09:20] | Vin. | 维恩 |
[09:21] | Thought you took a job ridin’ shotgun for Overland. | 我以为你在奥弗兰手下当枪手 |
[09:24] | I quit. | 辞了 |
[09:26] | How come? | 为什么 |
[09:28] | My health. | 为了我的身体 |
[09:30] | Doctor said to find a climate with less lead in the air. | 医生说让我到一个枪弹少点的环境中去 |
[09:34] | What are you doing here? | 那你在这儿干什么 |
[09:36] | Tracked a man across the line for bounty. | 为了赏金越界来追踪一个人 |
[09:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:45] | You. | 你 |
[09:51] | Well, ain’t you gonna ask? | 你为什么不问 |
[09:54] | What? | 问什么 |
[09:56] | Why I’m after ya. | 为什么我跟踪你 |
[09:57] | You just told me. Bounty. | 你不是说了 为了赏金 |
[10:01] | Hell, Chris, you think I’d do a thing like that? | 我去 克里斯 你认为我会为了赏金而追踪你吗 |
[10:03] | I came so you’d know there was a price on your head. | 我来此 你就知道你现在是被悬赏的人了 |
[10:06] | How much? | 赏金多少 |
[10:09] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[10:10] | Dollars? | 美金 |
[10:13] | Pesos. | 比索(对美金汇率约1.2) |
[10:18] | Hell, it’s enough some shypoke might throw down on you while you’re asleep. | 一些人在你睡的时候找机会下手已经够烦了 |
[10:22] | Maybe I oughta ride with ya, in case you need any help. | 或许我该和你一起以便及时给你帮助 |
[10:25] | Wouldn’t want to put you to any trouble. | 我可不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[10:27] | No trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[10:30] | No trouble at all. | 一点都不麻烦 |
[10:37] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[11:12] | Hell, let him fight. | 让他斗去吧 |
[11:17] | I’ll pay for the bull. | 牛我买下了 |
[11:19] | (西班牙语) 包括埋葬费吗 | |
[11:21] | He wants to know if you’ll pay for the funeral, too. | 他想说你是否也愿意支付埋葬费 |
[12:03] | Aha! Aha! | 啊哈 啊哈 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:742个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:78个,六级词汇:35个,GRE词汇:36个,托福词汇:40个,考研词汇:85个,专四词汇:71个,专八词汇:4个, 所有生词标注共:136个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[14:15] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[15:09] | Petra. | 佩德拉 |
[15:14] | I prayed you’d be here. | 我祈祷你一定要在这里 |
[15:16] | What is it, Petra? What happened? | 怎么了佩德拉 发生什么了 |
[15:19] | Two days ago, many men with guns rode into our village. | 两天前 许多骑马的枪手冲进了我们村庄 |
[15:23] | Chico tried to fight them. It was no use. | 奇科奋起反抗 可完全是徒劳 |
[15:27] | All the men they did not kill, | 他们没杀死一个男丁 |
[15:29] | they drove into the square | 而是把他们赶到广场上 |
[15:31] | and took them off into the desert. | 然后全带到沙漠中去了 |
[15:33] | Coming here, we passed through two villages, | 在来的途中 我们经过两个村庄 |
[15:37] | both of them empty of men. | 一个男人都没见到 |
[15:40] | Only women, crying over their dead. | 全部是女人 在为死去的人哭泣 |
[15:43] | You say many men with guns. | 你说许多枪手 |
[15:45] | How many? | 有多少 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. Fifty, maybe more. | 不清楚 50个 或者更多 |
[15:50] | They didn’t say anything? Where they were taking them? Why? | 他们什么都没说吗 他们把人带到哪了 为什么带走 |
[15:53] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[15:56] | What do you make of it, Chris? | 你怎么看 克里斯 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | We can’t fight a whole army of ’em. | 我们不可能与他们整波人对抗 |
[16:01] | Chico would, if it was the other way round. | 但奇科却会 |
[16:03] | Chico’s a fool. | 奇科真傻 |
[16:06] | Because he laid his gun aside, married Petra, tried to amount to something? | 因为他的枪就在旁边 佩德拉却试着召集一群人吗 |
[16:12] | (西班牙语) 那我们今晚去还是明早去 | |
[16:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[16:18] | He wants to know if we are going after them tonight, or in the morning. | 他想知道我们今晚还是明早去追他们 |
[16:26] | It’s a big country. Findin’ ’em could take a long time. | 地方太大了 要找到他们得花好长一段时间 |
[16:30] | Hell, I haven’t been going anywhere for ten years. | 管他的 我已经10年没去过什么地方了 |
[16:34] | Either have you. | 你也是 |
[16:37] | Ain’t it the truth. | 不是吗 |
[16:40] | Take Petra and the boy to my room. They can sleep there. | 把他们带到我房间去睡觉 |
[16:42] | Where are you headin’? | 你干嘛去 |
[16:43] | To get help. | 去搬救兵 |
[16:44] | Findin’ men with guns ain’t gonna be easy. | 要找有枪的男人可不是件容易的事 |
[16:47] | Depends where you look. | 这就看你去哪儿找了 |
[17:18] | What about this one? | 这货犯了什么事 |
[17:20] | He stole a pig, se | 长官 他偷了一头猪 |
[17:23] | A pig? Yes. | 一头猪 对的 |
[17:25] | I can let you have him very cheap. | 我可以以很低的价钱卖给您 |
[17:36] | This one? | 这家伙呢 |
[17:38] | He caught his wife with another man. | 他捉到他老婆和另一个男人偷情 |
[17:42] | Both of them. | 两个人都捉到了 |
[17:50] | This one is worth many pesos, se | 这家伙值很多钱呢 长官 |
[17:53] | But if I were you… | 但是如果我是你 |
[17:55] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[17:56] | Se | 长官 |
[17:58] | Open. | 打开 |
[18:21] | Hello, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 |
[18:24] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[18:26] | Haven’t seen you around. | 好久没见了 |
[18:28] | Haven’t been around. Been in here. | 我哪儿都没去 当然见不着 |
[18:30] | He killed four men in a gunfight. | 他在一次枪战中射死了四个人 |
[18:36] | That’s a fact. | 确实 |
[18:37] | How would you like to get out? | 我把你弄出去 怎样 |
[18:40] | I’m listenin’. | 嗯哼 |
[18:41] | Friend of mine’s in trouble. | 我一个朋友有难 |
[18:43] | How much trouble? | 难有多大 |
[18:44] | About as much as you are. | 和你一样 |
[18:46] | How many guns you up against? | 你要对付多少枪手 |
[18:48] | Fifty. Maybe more. | 50 或许更多 |
[18:51] | Anybody on your side? | 你这边有人吗 |
[19:02] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[19:04] | The risk is very great, se | 这太冒险了 长官 |
[19:07] | A hundred pesos? | 100比索 |
[19:09] | Fifty. 50 | |
[19:11] | He killed four men. | 他杀了4个人啊 |
[19:17] | I could make it five. | 我可以再杀一个 |
[19:21] | Fifty. | 那就50吧 |
[19:24] | Where’ll I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[19:26] | At the hotel. | 旅馆 |
[19:28] | We’re riding south in the morning. You got a horse? | 我们早上往南骑行 你有马吗 |
[19:31] | No. I’ll get one. | 没有 但我会弄一匹 |
[19:42] | He is not very friendly. | 他不怎么和气 |
[19:45] | I’m not hiring friends. | 我又不是雇朋友 |
[19:48] | Are you going to talk all night? | 你们整晚都要商量吗 |
[19:51] | If you had any respect for a condemned man, | 如果对将死之人还有点尊重的话 |
[19:53] | you’d keep quiet and let him spend his last hours in peace. | 你们最好安静点 让我再安静中度过最后的日子 |
[19:56] | He is going to be shot in the morning. | 他明早就要枪决了 |
[19:59] | What’d he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[20:00] | Huh! What didn’t he do? | 呵 还有什么他没干过 |
[20:03] | That is Luis Emilio Delgado. | 他就是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多 |
[20:16] | I take it you did not understand me, se | 我认为你还没懂我的意思 长官 |
[20:19] | You are Luis Delgado. | 你是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多 |
[20:22] | You know me? | 你知道我吗 |
[20:23] | Heard of you. | 听说过 |
[20:27] | Did I not tell you I was famous? | 我告诉过你我很出名吧 |
[20:31] | That is his last request. | 那是他最后的请求 |
[20:35] | You don’t know how good that makes a man feel. | 你不知道那能让一个男人有多爽 |
[20:39] | I can imagine. | 我能想像 |
[20:41] | I mean you knowing my name, who I am. | 我说的是你知道我的名字 我是谁 |
[20:44] | For years I have said to myself “Luis, the day will come | 多年来我一直对自己说 路易斯 总会有一天 |
[20:48] | when you’ll not have to ride in the dust of others, | 你不用在尘土飞扬的人群中奔驰 |
[20:51] | when everyone will know who you are.” | 每个人都知道你是谁 |
[20:53] | “There’ll not be a train or a village robbed that people will not say | 凡是有火车或村庄会被抢劫后 人们都会说 |
[20:58] | ‘The one who robbed from us was el bandido Luis Emilio Delgado.”‘ | 抢我们的人就是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多 |
[21:03] | And just when I was about to amount to something, this had to happen. | 可是就在我要有所作为的时候 我被关到了这里 |
[21:08] | You know what people will think of me when they find out I was shot for killing one man? | 当人们知道我只因杀了一个人就被枪决时会怎么看我 |
[21:13] | One stinking little man. | 一个臭虫 |
[21:16] | I have killed a dozen in a single day. More. | 我在一天之内曾杀过12个人 甚至更多 |
[21:21] | I tell you, se, there is no justice. | 实话告诉你 长官 没有公平正义可言 |
[21:23] | What if they don’t find out? | 如果他们没发现呢 |
[21:25] | But they will. | 但是他们终会发现的 |
[21:26] | Not if you ride south with me. | 你要是和我南进的话就不会 |
[21:29] | Against 50 guns, maybe more? The odds are not good. | 抵抗50个枪手或更多 凶多吉少 |
[21:34] | Better than you’ll have against that wall tomorrow. | 总比明天对着那堵墙好 |
[21:37] | You’ve got a point. | 这倒有理 |
[21:39] | Well? | 可以了吗 |
[21:42] | What is the pay? | 多少钱 |
[21:43] | Whatever it takes to get you out. | 只要能把你弄出去 多少钱都无所谓 |
[21:48] | Fair enough. | 不错 |
[21:49] | How much? | 多少 |
[21:51] | But, se, I cannot. | 但是 长官 我不能 |
[21:52] | A hundred pesos. | 100比索 |
[21:53] | They will stand me against the wall… | 他们会捉我去面壁… |
[21:55] | 200. 200 | |
[21:56] | I have a wife, six little ones… | 我还有一个妻子 六个小鬼… |
[21:57] | 250. 250 | |
[21:59] | Three. But I cannot let him go. | 300 不过我不能放他走 |
[22:02] | He will have to escape. | 他得自己越狱才行 |
[22:05] | Unlock it. | 打开 |
[22:07] | (西班牙语) 等一下 长官 | |
[22:14] | Do you mind if I escape first thing in the morning? | 你不会介意我明天一早再越狱的吧 |
[23:05] | Hello, Chris. | 你好 克里斯 |
[23:07] | It’s gettin’ so a fella can’t find an unattached woman anywhere hardly. | 这个年代 连个未婚女都找不到了 |
[23:12] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这 |
[23:31] | Whew! | 咻 |
[23:32] | That was a close one, huh? | 差点就没命了 是吧 |
[23:34] | So was the last time. And the time before that. | 上次也一样 还有上次也是 |
[23:38] | When’ll you ever learn, Colbee? | 你什么时候才学到教训呢 科比 |
[23:40] | How’d I know she was married? | 我怎么知道她结婚了 |
[23:41] | Women ain’t like cattle, with a brand to let you know they’re another man’s stock. | 女人又不像牛 绑着标示说明她们是某个男人的 |
[23:46] | How would you like to use that gun belt for more than just holding up your pants? | 要不要让你的枪套腰带派上点别的用处 除了勒紧裤子 |
[23:51] | A village was raided, a friend of mine taken prisoner. I need help. | 一个村子被劫掠了 我一个朋友被俘 我需要帮助 |
[23:56] | Well, I’d like to give you a hand, Chris, but… | 好 我很乐意帮你 克里斯 但是… |
[23:59] | They took all the men, drove them into the desert. | 他们带走了所有的男人 都赶到沙漠中去了 |
[24:03] | I ain’t been gettin’ much sleep lately. | 最近我都没怎么睡觉 |
[24:09] | Took off all the men, you say? | 带走了所有的男人吗 |
[24:11] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[24:14] | You mean there’s a village full of women | 这意味着整个村庄全是女人 |
[24:17] | and no one there to help them with their plantin’ and their harvestin’? | 而且没人帮他播种和收割了吗 |
[24:22] | No husbands? | 丈夫也没了吗 |
[24:24] | No husbands. | 是的 |
[24:28] | The hell you say. | 太棒了 |
[26:02] | How’d you do? | 怎么样了 |
[26:06] | They any good? | 他们行吗 |
[26:09] | They’re alive. | 至少都活得好好的 |
[26:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:25] | Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doin’? | 喂 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[26:30] | Basta con el peque?o. | 这只小的受不了了 |
[26:31] | He said the little one had enough. | 他说小的这只受够了 |
[26:33] | But I had my money bet on him. | 但我是赌了它的 |
[26:34] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[26:35] | Why, you… | 为什么 你… |
[27:33] | The little one’s had enough. | 小的这只(指年轻人)受不了了 |
[27:38] | Touch that gun, I’ll kill you. | 碰那枪试试 我会杀了你 |
[27:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:49] | (西班牙语) 没事 长官 | |
[28:06] | (西班牙语) 长官 我叫曼纽尔 | |
[28:10] | (西班牙语) 我听说你们在寻找枪手 | |
[28:13] | (西班牙语) 我可以吗 | |
[28:14] | He says his name is Manuel. He heard we were looking for fighters. | 他说他叫曼纽尔 听说我们正在找枪手 |
[28:18] | He’d like to come along. | 他想加入进来 |
[28:27] | You’re gonna take him? | 你要带上他吗 |
[28:29] | For luck. | 碰碰运气 |
[28:31] | Counting Chico, that makes seven. | 加上奇科 总共7个人 |
[29:48] | Buenos dias. It’s a lovely day, no? | 多美好的一天 不是吗 |
[29:51] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[29:52] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[29:55] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们先赶紧撤吧 |
[30:57] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[31:03] | Coffee? – Oh. | 要咖啡吗 – 好的 |
[31:06] | Don’t mind if I do. Don’t mind at all. | 不介意我喝了吧 一点也别介意哦 |
[31:15] | You’d never know she’s around, would you, quiet like she is? | 你永远也不知道她就在你身边转悠 她太安静了 |
[31:22] | Had me a quiet woman once. | 我曾经也有个这样安静的女人 |
[31:25] | Outside she was calm as Sunday. | 看外表她就像星期天一样安静 |
[31:27] | Inside she was wild like mountain scenery. | 看内心她就像大山一样狂野 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna ride back that way again one of these days. | 这些天我多想策马重回那地儿 |
[31:34] | Where’s that? | 哪里 |
[31:35] | Sonora Town. | 索诺拉镇 |
[31:38] | I was there once. | 我去过一次 |
[31:39] | Once? | 就一次吗 |
[31:40] | You mean you didn’t go back? | 没回去过吗 |
[31:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[31:44] | Well, there’s over ten head of females for every male in Sonora, that’s for what. | 在那里每个男人可以拥有10个女人 就为这 |
[31:48] | And I oughta know. I went through over half of ’em one night. | 我应该知道的 一晚上我跟她们中一半多的人缠绵 |
[31:52] | And woulda got around to the rest of ’em if I hadn’t pulled a leg muscle. | 要是我没跑路的话 我还会跟剩下的继续呐 |
[31:57] | I was buckin’ horses this side of the line and sellin’ ’em tame up in Deming. | 那时我忙着赶马到德明卖掉 |
[32:01] | Now, a good amount of ’em was no more than hoorah girls, | 现在它们中的很多已经不再是羞涩的少女了 |
[32:04] | but the way I look at it, a woman’s a woman. | 但在我看来 女人还是女人 |
[32:07] | Ain’t that right, Frank? | 不是吗 弗兰克 |
[32:11] | You talk too much, Colbee. | 你话太多了 科比 |
[32:15] | Since when can a man talk too much about a woman? | 男人从几时开始会嫌谈女人谈得太多 |
[32:22] | Since when? CHRIS: Colbee. | 几时 科比 |
[32:28] | You take the first watch. | 你第一个守岗 |
[32:30] | But you said Vin was a’gonna. | 可你之前说是维恩的 |
[32:32] | I changed my mind. Go on. | 我改主意了 赶紧的 |
[32:55] | You didn’t have to do that, Chris. | 你没必要这么做 克里斯 |
[32:58] | I wouldn’t push him into a fight, if that’s what you think. | 我不会逼他和我内斗 若这是你担心的话 |
[33:01] | If you had, you might have been in trouble. He’s fast. | 如果你真逼他打起来 你可能要有麻烦了 他速度很快 |
[33:06] | Fast as you are? | 像你一样快吗 |
[33:10] | I’d hate to have to live on the difference. | 我讨厌与人比较 |
[33:13] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记住 |
[33:18] | Do that. | 现在就记住 |
[33:34] | I wonder why the hell they took Chico and them others off. | 我在想他们究竟为什么把奇科他们带走 |
[33:38] | Damned if I know. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[33:40] | Time we get to the village, blowsand will have covered up any tracks. | 等我们赶到村子时 风沙已经将他们的踪迹盖住了 |
[33:44] | If we strike out blind, we don’t stand a chance of findin’ ’em. | 若我们盲目出击 找到他们的可能性就很小 |
[33:52] | Petra said there were two other villages raided. | 佩特拉说还有两个村子被袭击了 |
[33:56] | That means they took close to 300 prisoners. | 这意味着他们总共俘虏了近300人 |
[34:00] | Only one way to move that many men on foot in the desert. | 在沙漠中要使这么多人步行前进只有一种方法 |
[34:04] | Like cattle. | 就像牛一样 |
[34:06] | From one water hole to the other. | 从一个水坑到另一个水坑 |
[34:08] | Well, that don’t narrow it down too awful much. | 好吧 但这也没多大帮助 |
[34:11] | Lotta cow trails between here and the Sierra Madre. | 在这儿和马德雷山脉之间有许多母牛留下的痕迹 |
[34:14] | Herds moving on them every day. | 许多牧群每天都会经过这些路迹 |
[34:17] | Word gets round. | 看到的人都会说的 |
[34:21] | What do we do in the meantime? | 同时我们还要做什么呢 |
[34:24] | Drop Petra and the boy off at the village and start riding a wide circle. | 把佩特拉和小孩留在村子里 然后我们开始沿大圈骑行 |
[34:28] | See if we can cut their trail. | 看看我们是否能切断他们行进路线 |
[34:30] | That could take one hell of a long time. | 这可能要花很多时间 |
[34:34] | I know. I haven’t been goin’ anywhere for ten years. | 我知道 我10年都没去过什么地方了 |
[34:38] | Vin, if you have to worry about something, | 维恩 如果你一定要担心什么的话 |
[34:43] | worry about what happens after we find Chico and the others, not if we find them. | 还是担心我们找到奇科和其他的人之后会发生什么吧 而不是我们是否可以找到他们 |
[36:05] | I never thought I’d come back. | 从没想过我还会回来 |
[36:43] | Vin, Colbee. Cut him down. | 维恩 科比 把绳子割了 放他下来 |
[37:09] | Get ’em out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[37:10] | Get’em out of here. | 把他们带离这儿 |
[38:39] | He escaped – and see what they did. | 他逃走了 看他们做了些什么 |
[38:45] | My poor little one. | 我可怜的人啊 |
[38:56] | The Devil’s Spine. | 魔鬼棘 |
[38:59] | It ranges from the headwaters of the Concho, north to the border. | 南达墨西哥的孔乔水源 北至边境 |
[39:03] | According to the woman, her husband escaped from a village about here. | 据那女人说 他丈夫从大约位于此处的一个村子逃走 |
[39:08] | That’s where they’re holding Chico and the others. | 那就是他们押解奇科和其他人的地方 |
[39:10] | Did he say why? | 他说为什么了吗 |
[39:12] | He wasn’t there long enough to find out. | 他在那时间很短没法弄清楚 |
[39:14] | But there ain’t no village between the Devil’s Spine and the Concho. | 但魔鬼棘和孔乔之间没有村子 |
[39:18] | That’s what the man said. | 他是这么说的 |
[39:20] | He was a long time in the desert, Chris. | 他在沙漠中走了很久 克里斯 |
[39:22] | He coulda been out of his head, got turned around. | 他可能神志不清 晕头转向了 |
[39:25] | He found his way here, didn’t he? | 可他找到来的路了 不是吗 |
[39:27] | I’ll catch up the horses. | 我去追马 |
[39:30] | We’ll leave in the morning. | 我们明早离开 |
[39:33] | Ride out tonight, we could save time. | 今晚出发我们可以节省时间 |
[39:38] | Use up our animals, we’ll be on foot. | 马都用完了 我们就得走路 |
[39:41] | We’ll leave in the morning. | 我们明早离开 |
[39:45] | Better get some sleep. | 还是先补个觉 |
[39:49] | You too, Colbee. | 你也是 科比 |
[40:14] | I wish to hell I knew for sure. | 我希望我现在很清楚 |
[40:16] | Knew what? | 清楚什么 |
[40:19] | If I’m here because Chico’s a friend, | 清楚我确实是因为奇科是我朋友而来 |
[40:21] | or if I’m just on the proud for a fight like Frank. | 还是只因为想要像弗兰克一样骄傲地战斗 |
[40:25] | Killin’ can get inside of you. | 杀伐之意能潜入心中 |
[40:28] | And you think that’s happened to you. | 而你觉得自己正身陷其中么 |
[40:30] | Why else would I be here? | 我还能为何来此呢 |
[40:32] | Sure, Chico’s a friend of mine, but… | 当然 奇科确是我朋友 但是 |
[40:35] | Hell, I don’t even know his last name. | 我的天 我甚至不知道他姓什么 |
[40:38] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[40:42] | Don’t it make you wonder? | 你难道不想知道吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 不想 |
[40:48] | How the hell come, Chris? | 为什么呢 克里斯 |
[40:52] | Because in all the years I’ve made my way with a gun, | 因为一直以来我都用枪闯出活路 |
[40:55] | I never once shot a man just to see him fall. | 我从没有哪一次只因为想看一个人倒下就射杀他 |
[40:58] | That time ever comes, | 若那种时刻来临 |
[41:01] | I throw my guns in the water bucket and ride out. | 我会把枪丢进水桶然后骑马出去溜溜 |
[41:07] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[41:31] | Who does he belong to? | 他是谁的孩子 |
[41:33] | His parents are dead. | 他父母双亡 |
[41:35] | Chico looks after him like he was his own. | 奇科将他视如己出 |
[41:41] | Chris, why would they take Chico and the others away? | 克里斯 他们为什么把奇科和其他人带走 |
[41:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:48] | Maybe if you went to the Rurales, | 也许 你可以去骑警队 |
[41:51] | asked for help. | 找他们寻求帮助 |
[41:53] | It wouldn’t do any good. | 那没用的 |
[41:54] | But they are supposed to protect us. | 但是 他们的职责就是保护我们啊 |
[41:59] | Have they ever? No. | 可他们履行过职责吗 没有 |
[42:02] | They never will. | 他们永远也不会 |
[42:04] | Because we are poor. | 因为我们是穷人 |
[42:08] | Because we cannot pay them. | 因为我们请不起他们 |
[42:11] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 这是真的的 不是吗 |
[42:15] | Maybe someday it’ll be different. | 也许有一天会不一样的 |
[42:17] | And in the meantime? | 但现在呢 |
[42:20] | We do what we can. | 我们做我们力所能及的 |
[42:24] | And die. | 然后死去 |
[42:27] | There’s always that. | 这是避免不了的 |
[42:30] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[42:35] | No matter what happens, we will never forget you, and the others. | 不管发生什么 我们会一直记住你和其他人的 |
[42:44] | That’s all a man can ask. | 这已经能让一个男子汉生而无憾了 |
[44:00] | If you ask me, we oughta stayed on back there and given them women a hand. | 若你问我 我觉得我们应该待在那和那些女人握个手 |
[44:04] | They’re gonna fall behind in their plantin’ and ploughin’. | 他们在种地和犁地的生活中肯定要落后的 |
[44:08] | So will you, Colbee. So will you. | 你也会 科比 也会落后的 |
[44:15] | How come you’re still along, Luis? | 你怎么还跟着我们 路易斯 |
[44:17] | Thought once you got clear of that firing squad, you’d head for the hills. | 我还以为你一离开行刑队就会往山上跑了 |
[44:22] | So did I. | 我也是这么想的 |
[44:24] | What changed your mind? | 什么让你改主意了 |
[44:25] | Well, I had a long talk with myself. | 嗯 我跟自己好好谈了谈 |
[44:29] | I said “Luis, in all the years that I’ve known you, | 我说 路易斯 以我这些年对你的了解 |
[44:33] | you’ve not done one thing for anyone but yourself.” | 你从没做过一件并非出于自私的事 |
[44:37] | “Not one. And it’s about time that you did.” | 一件都没有 而现在是时候了 |
[44:41] | “Where would you be if it was not for the poor farmers you’ve stolen from?” | 如果不是因为你偷盗的贫困农民那么你会在哪里 |
[44:46] | “You would be nothing. Help these poor people, | 你会一无是处 也该帮助这些穷人了吧 |
[44:50] | and you’ll be able to ride proud, with your head high up.” | 你将会自豪地骑着马 昂首挺胸 |
[44:55] | If somebody don’t blow it off. | 如果有人不让你实现你的想法呢 |
[44:58] | Then I would die in good company. | 那我就在一群好战友中死去 |
[45:00] | Hell, Chris there, he’s been killin’ for ten years. | 管他 克里斯就在这儿 他已经杀了十年的人了 |
[45:05] | Vin, about half that time. | 维恩 也杀了大约5年的人 |
[45:08] | Colbee, he hunts other men’s wives between gun jobs. | 科比 他在杀人中同时也猎取别人的老婆 |
[45:13] | Manuel’s nothin’ but a chicken thief. | 曼纽尔只是一个胆小的贼 |
[45:15] | And you? | 你呢 |
[45:17] | I’m no better than they are. | 我和他们差不多 |
[45:19] | But you’re still along. | 但你还跟着大家 |
[45:21] | You coulda run for the hills, same as me. | 你也可以往山上跑 和我一样 |
[45:25] | I got my reason for stayin’. | 我留下来自有理由 |
[45:28] | And it don’t have one damn thing to do with friendship, or helpin’ poor farmers. | 而它与友谊和救助穷苦农民毫无关联 |
[46:09] | Buenas tardes, compadre Lorca. | 下午好 洛尔卡 |
[46:11] | Buenas tardes, compadre. | 下午好 朋友 |
[46:13] | Have you seen the priest? He was looking for you. | 你碰到牧师了吗 他在找你 |
[46:16] | Again? | 又找我? |
[46:17] | He heard about the killings. | 他听说杀人的事了 |
[46:19] | He said we should have tried to reason with them. | 他说我们至少应该先试着与他们理论理论 |
[46:21] | Reason? Did I build an empire upon reason? | 理论 难道我是在理论之上建立国家的吗 |
[46:26] | Did we reason with renegades, bandits, corrupt officials? | 我们和叛徒 土匪 贪官污吏理论过吗 |
[46:29] | But these are not renegades, nor bandits. | 但他们又不是叛徒土匪 |
[46:34] | Nor are they corrupt. | 他们也不腐败 |
[46:36] | You never tire of being my conscience, Father? | 你没厌烦过当我良心吗 牧师 |
[46:39] | “The strong must be generous to the weak.” | 强者应善待弱者 |
[46:41] | You know who made up that rule? The weak. | 你知道谁制定的这条规则吗 是弱者 |
[46:47] | Francisco, I have to talk to you. | 弗朗西斯科 我必须和你谈谈 |
[46:50] | Two workers were killed last night. | 昨晚两名工人被杀害了 |
[46:52] | They were trying to escape. | 他们试图逃跑 |
[46:53] | But you have no right. | 但你无权杀他们 |
[46:57] | Look, Father. I know your feelings for these people. | 听着 牧师 我知道你对这些人的感觉 |
[47:00] | But would it be a more honorable death if they fell pulling a plough like an animal? | 但是若他们在像动物一样耕地时死去会更光荣吗 |
[47:04] | The Church cannot sanction… | 教堂不能容忍 |
[47:05] | Sanction? You’re the one who wanted a church. | 容忍 你想要一个教堂 |
[47:09] | You found out couldn’t pray it into existence so you came to me. | 你发现你祈祷不到 所以就来找我 |
[47:12] | But you’re the one who chose this place, these methods. | 但选择这个地方 这些方法的是你 |
[47:15] | For a reason. | 我自有理由 |
[47:16] | What reason can there be for killing in cold blood, Francisco? | 冷血杀人能有什么理由 弗兰西斯科 |
[47:19] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[47:20] | I understand murder, slavery. | 我理解杀戮和奴役 |
[47:25] | Look, Father. I set out to rebuild this church, this village, | 听着 牧师 我要重建这个教堂这个村子 |
[47:30] | and that’s exactly what I’m going to do, with or without your blessing. | 这正是我要做的 有没有你的保佑无所谓 |
[47:34] | I cannot stand by and let this go on, Francisco. | 我不能袖手旁观任其下去 弗兰西斯科 |
[47:36] | Nothing says you have to stay. | 没人说你一定要留下 |
[47:38] | Everything says I have to stay. | 一切都表明我必须留下来 |
[47:46] | He is right, Father. You should leave this place. | 他说得对 神父 你应该离开这 |
[47:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[47:50] | You mean you won’t. | 你是说你不愿意 |
[47:52] | I mean I can’t. | 不 我是说我不能 |
[48:40] | (西班牙语) 长官下午好 | |
[48:41] | (西班牙语) 下午好 | |
[48:43] | What can we do for you? | 我能为您做什么 |
[48:46] | A friend of mine. | 我一个朋友 |
[48:49] | You’re holding him prisoner. | 被你们关起来了 |
[48:53] | I want him. And all the others. | 我要你放了他 还有其他所有人 |
[48:57] | Just like that. | 就这样吗 |
[48:58] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[49:00] | You are either a very stupid or a very brave man, se | 你要么是个傻子要么就是个勇士 长官 |
[49:03] | One word from me and you would be dead. | 我只要一发话你就死了 |
[49:09] | There are five Winchesters pointed at your head. | 五个枪手正对准你的头 |
[49:24] | Professionals. | 专业枪手吗 |
[49:27] | Professionals. | 专业枪手 |
[49:29] | Perhaps we should have a little talk. | 也许我们该谈谈了 |
[49:31] | We just did. | 谈过了 |
[49:34] | Father, you’d better get Francisco. | 神父 你最好先去找弗兰西斯科 |
[49:36] | Don’t move, Father. | 别动 神父 |
[49:38] | You would kill a priest? | 你会杀一个神父吗 |
[49:39] | Only if I have to. | 只在不得已的情况下 |
[49:42] | Same old Chris. I might have known you’d be along. | 还是那个老克里斯 我就知道你会跟上来的 |
[49:47] | It’s good to… | 很高兴… |
[50:00] | Whatever you and your men are being paid, | 不管你和你的人得了多少钱 |
[50:03] | I’ll double it. I’ll triple it. | 我加倍 我三倍付 |
[50:07] | Same old Lorca. | 还是老洛尔卡 |
[50:08] | Come. We will talk. | 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[50:11] | Can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[50:12] | That’s the only thing you can do. | 这是你唯一能做的 |
[50:15] | You’re six against 60. Don’t expect these farmers to help you. | 你只有6人 我们有60个 别指望那些农民能帮你 |
[50:19] | They have no stomach to fight. | 他们没这个胆反抗我们 |
[50:22] | No? | 没有吗 |
[50:23] | No. | 没有 |
[50:33] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[50:36] | Go on. Kill him. | 去啊 杀了他 |
[50:39] | You’ve killed others. | 你杀过人 |
[50:46] | But they didn’t have guns, did they. | 但是他们没有枪 不是吗 |
[50:48] | They had guns three years ago | 三年前的那些人有的 |
[50:50] | when 200 men gave up their lives inside the walls of this church. | 那时200个汉子在这教堂里献生 |
[50:54] | Gave up their lives to rid this country of tyranny. | 为了让这个国家摆脱暴政而牺牲 |
[50:56] | Do you think it concerns these farmers | 你以为此事和这些农民有关吗 |
[50:59] | that I tracked bandits across miles of desert and fought them on this ground | 我走了好远穿越沙漠追踪土匪 在这里与他们对抗 |
[51:04] | while they hid under their straw beds? | 而这些农民却躲藏在他们的稻草堆下 |
[51:10] | (西班牙语) 我的儿子 | |
[51:12] | My sons. Tall, erect, like two well-bred stallions. | 我的儿子 高大挺拔 像两只健壮的种马 |
[51:18] | They’re buried here with the others. | 他们与其他人一同埋葬在此 |
[51:22] | No longer will their graves be marked by ruins. | 他们的坟墓上将再也不是废墟 |
[51:26] | This church, this village, will be a monument for those who fought so well. | 这教堂 这村庄 将成为奋战之士的丰碑 |
[51:32] | A monument built with the sweat and blood of those who never fight. | 一个用这些从未战斗过的懦夫的血汗建立的丰碑 |
[51:37] | I’ll prove it to you. Lopez. | 我将向你证明 洛佩兹 |
[51:40] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[51:45] | Kill him. Francisco. | 杀了他 弗兰西斯科 |
[51:47] | You stay out of this, Father. | 少管闲事 牧师 |
[51:49] | I have stayed out of it as long as I can. | 我已经置身事外够久了 |
[51:53] | I beg you, Francisco, before it is too late. | 我求你了 弗兰西斯科 现在还来得及 |
[51:56] | Before God damns you to hell for what you are doing here. | 不然你将为你在此的胡作非为而受到上帝的惩罚 |
[52:05] | You spared my life once. | 你曾救我一命 |
[52:08] | Now I’m going to save yours. | 现在我将救你一命 |
[52:11] | Take your vaqueros and ride out of here. | 带上你的牧童 离开这 |
[52:14] | Ride out and don’t look back. | 离开这里 不要回头 |
[52:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[52:20] | You’re not the same old Chris. | 你不再是那老克里斯了 |
[52:22] | I won’t let you drown your grief in other men’s blood, if that’s what you mean. | 我不会放任你用别人的血浇灌你的悲痛 若这就是你想要的 |
[52:28] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[52:31] | Get out. | 离开这儿 |
[52:45] | (西班牙语) 准备死吧 | |
[52:53] | (西班牙语) 各部听令 走了 | |
[53:23] | There will be a next time. | 走着瞧 |
[53:28] | (西班牙语) 走 | |
[53:44] | He will be back. | 他会回来的 |
[53:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:10] | I swore I would never wear this again. | 我发誓我再也不穿这个了 |
[54:14] | What a man swears and what he does isn’t always the same. | 往往事与愿违 |
[54:19] | It’s good to see you, Chris. | 很高兴见到你 克里斯 |
[54:22] | Good to see you, Chico. | 很高兴见到你 奇科 |
[54:26] | Is it? | 当真么 |
[54:29] | Lorca has many men out there. | 洛尔卡手下有很多人 |
[54:33] | I’ve been shot at before. | 我也曾被人瞄准 |
[54:36] | But we cannot pay you to help us, Chris. | 但我没钱给你来帮助我们 克里斯 |
[54:43] | I knew a young gun once. | 我曾认识一个年轻枪手 |
[54:45] | He was a wild, mostly drunk kid when I met him. | 我见到他时 他还是个狂野的小酒鬼 |
[54:48] | Turned out to be a man. | 可他最终成了男子汉 |
[54:51] | Man enough to set his gun aside, | 足够成熟 以至于可以把枪放下 |
[54:53] | take a wife, try to amount to something. | 娶个老婆 成就一番事业 |
[54:57] | He also turned out to be a friend. | 同时他也成了我的朋友 |
[55:01] | Worth dying for? | 两肋插刀吗 |
[55:04] | If I have to. | 义不容辞 |
[55:06] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[55:10] | They’re along for the fight. | 他们同行是来战斗的 |
[55:12] | If it wasn’t this one, it would be another. | 即使不是他们 也会有别人 |
[55:16] | Get up in the bell tower. Watch off toward the cemetery. | 爬到钟楼上去 观察墓地那边 |
[55:20] | If they come, it’ll be from there. | 如果他们来 一定是从那个方向 |
[55:23] | And Chico. | 奇科 |
[55:26] | Don’t get too attached to that gun. When this is over… | 不要太迷恋枪杆 这事完后… |
[55:29] | I’ll throw it in the water bucket and ride out. | 我会把它扔进水桶 然后骑马出溜溜去 |
[56:07] | I did not know it would come to this. | 我不知道事情为什么会发展成这样 |
[56:12] | When Francisco lost his sons | 当弗兰西斯科失去儿子们的时候 |
[56:13] | I tried to give him consolation. | 我努力安慰他 |
[56:18] | He told me he wanted to build a monument to those who had fallen. | 他对我说他要建一个丰碑来纪念那些死去的人 |
[56:22] | I convinced him it should be a church. | 我说服他 这座丰碑应该是一所教堂 |
[56:27] | I wanted it as much as he did. | 我像他一样想要这教堂 |
[56:31] | Even more. | 或许更甚于他 |
[56:33] | As God is my judge, | 因为上帝就是我的审判者 |
[56:34] | I have tried to help these poor souls, tried for so long. | 长期以来我尽力帮助这些可怜的灵魂 锲而不舍 |
[56:40] | I’ve spoken to them of faith, of love. | 我教他们信仰和爱 |
[56:47] | They believed me. | 他们相信我 |
[56:49] | But my words and their prayers | 但是我的话和他们的祈祷 |
[56:51] | have changed nothing for them. | 并没有改变什么 |
[56:54] | The children have died, the crops have failed. | 多少孩子死亡 庄稼也荒废了 |
[57:00] | And now I have betrayed them. | 而现在我背叛了他们 |
[57:02] | I’m not a religious man, Father. | 我不是一个宗教信徒 神父 |
[57:06] | But I’ll tell you this. | 但是我想说 |
[57:08] | They need you. More now than ever before. | 他们需要你 现在远胜以往任何时候 |
[57:15] | I failed them. | 我辜负了他们 |
[57:19] | You failed yourself. | 你辜负了自己 |
[57:21] | Got knocked down. | 在哪里跌倒 |
[57:24] | Get up, Father. | 就在那里站起来 神父 |
[57:27] | At least as far as your knees. | 至少要爬起来 |
[58:00] | That’s the last of ’em. Now what? | 就这样算了吗 现在干什么 |
[58:02] | We movin’ out tonight? | 今晚我们出发 |
[58:03] | We’re not moving out at all. | 我们不能出发 |
[58:07] | Catch us in the open with 300 men on foot, we won’t have a chance. | 若我们没有掩护带着300人步行前进 将毫无胜算 |
[58:11] | We gonna stand it out here? | 那我们一直待在这里吗 |
[58:12] | We got cover, we got supplies. | 我们有掩护 有补给 |
[58:15] | And they have to come to us. That cuts the odds in half. | 若他们非得来找我们的麻烦 都还得减半 |
[58:20] | They won’t lay out there very long. | 他们也不会埋伏很久 |
[58:22] | Like as not they’ll try to get it over with as fast as they can. | 然后他们会尽快把这事搞定 |
[58:26] | I wish to hell these walls were higher. | 我真他妈希望这些墙能更高一些 |
[58:28] | They will be. | 它们会的 |
[58:30] | You and Frank split the workers in two groups. | 你和弗兰克将这些工人分成两拨 |
[58:33] | One take the south wall, the other take the north. | 一南一北 分路加高 |
[58:37] | Get rocks, timbers, adobe blocks, anything a man can stay alive behind, | 去找石头 木材 土培砖等一切可以保护我们的东西 |
[58:42] | and start building. | 然后开始建造 |
[58:44] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[58:46] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[59:57] | The storm is over. | 暴风雨终于停了 |
[59:59] | It’s a long day’s ride to the hacienda, compadre. | 要到达庄园还有很长一段时间 |
[1:00:02] | Would you have me run from seven guns and those farmers? | 你是让我逃离那7个枪手和农民吗 |
[1:00:06] | Those cowards? | 那些懦夫 |
[1:00:07] | All we have left is the ammunition in our belts, | 我们仅有的只是腰带中的弹药 |
[1:00:10] | the water in our canteens, and the food in our stomachs. | 水壶中的水 还有肚子里的食物 |
[1:00:13] | That is enough. | 这就够了 |
[1:00:17] | That is more than enough. | 远远够了 |
[1:02:06] | (西班牙语) 兄弟们 往里面冲啊 | |
[1:03:11] | (西班牙语) 撤退 兄弟们 | |
[1:04:17] | I don’t know about you, but that scared the hell outta me. | 我不太了解你 但是我确实被吓到了 |
[1:04:21] | You reckon they’ll hit us again? | 你认为他们会反击吗 |
[1:04:25] | Just as hard as they can. | 他们会尽其所能 |
[1:06:04] | Bring me a horse. | 牵匹马来 |
[1:06:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:06:49] | Are you all right, compadre? | 你还好吧 |
[1:06:51] | I will make them suffer for this. | 我一定让他们尝到苦头 |
[1:06:55] | I will make them all suffer for this. | 我一定让他们不得好死 |
[1:06:58] | Lopez, you may ride to the hacienda. | 洛佩兹 你先骑到庄园 |
[1:07:01] | Get every man that works for me. | 把每个人都叫来 |
[1:07:04] | Every boy old enough to carry a gun. | 每一个可以拿枪的人 |
[1:07:06] | The farmers, the vaqueros. Bring them all here. | 农民和孩子 把他们都带来 |
[1:07:10] | But if I do that, you will have nothing to go back to. | 但是如果我这样做 你就没有地方可回去了 |
[1:07:13] | The cattle will scatter into the hills and the crops will fail in the fields. | 牛群将跑入山林 庄稼地也会荒废了 |
[1:07:17] | All you have worked for, compadre. | 所有你奋斗来的 |
[1:07:20] | All I have worked for is buried beside that church. | 我的奋斗是为了够葬在那教堂旁的 |
[1:07:24] | My sons. | 我的儿子 |
[1:07:28] | Do as I say, compadre. | 照我说的做 |
[1:07:53] | Funny how your mind’ll play tricks on ya. | 当你的脑子跟你开玩笑时将有多滑稽 |
[1:07:56] | Up there, when they was comin’ at us, I got to thinkin’ they were husbands. | 在那里 当他们朝我们奔来时 我想他们都是有妇之夫 |
[1:08:00] | Husbands? | 有妇之夫 |
[1:08:02] | Ganged up on me. | 将我围起来 |
[1:08:04] | Sent a shiver up my spine. | 吓得我一个激灵 |
[1:08:06] | I swear, we get outta this, I ain’t ever gonna look at another woman. Ever. | 我发誓 我能活着离开的话 再也不敢瞧女人一眼了 |
[1:08:10] | Agh! | 哎呦 |
[1:08:11] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:08:20] | Looks like they’re gonna wait for night. | 看来他们在准备夜袭 |
[1:08:22] | They hit us in the dark, it could get kinda hard to stay alive in here. | 若他们趁夜袭击 待在这儿就似乎很难活命了 |
[1:08:28] | We make a run for it, we can be back at the village in two days, maybe less. | 我们先走 两天之后我们就可以到达村子 可能两天都不到 |
[1:08:32] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:08:33] | Make our stand there. | 在那安营扎寨 |
[1:08:35] | What about the women and children? | 妇女和孩子怎么办 |
[1:08:39] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:08:42] | Looks like you should have turned me in for that bounty. | 看来你早该把我上交来换那赏金 |
[1:08:47] | About that bounty, Chris. | 至于那奖金 克里斯 |
[1:08:49] | There never was a price on ya. | 其实根本就是我编的 |
[1:08:52] | I just wanted to ride along with you for a ways. | 我只是想找个理由与你同行 |
[1:08:57] | Well, maybe they’ll back off. | 也许他们会撤退的 |
[1:08:59] | Not Lorca. | 洛尔卡不是这样的人 |
[1:09:02] | He won’t let go till this is over once and for good. | 除非这事了结 不然他不会罢休的 |
[1:09:05] | You seem like you know him pretty well. | 看起来你很了解他 |
[1:09:08] | I was paid to kill him once. | 我曾受雇去杀他 |
[1:09:10] | Shame you didn’t get the job done. | 没完成这任务真是个遗憾 |
[1:09:14] | By his sons. | 雇主是他儿子 |
[1:09:38] | His sons? | 他儿子 |
[1:09:43] | He said they were tall, erect, like finely bred stallions. | 他说他们高大挺拔 就像壮马一样 |
[1:09:48] | They weren’t. | 其实不然 |
[1:09:50] | They were gentle, like their mother. | 他们很温柔 就像他们的母亲 |
[1:09:54] | Lorca thought they were weak. | 洛尔卡将这视为软弱 |
[1:09:56] | He rode roughshod over them trying to make them over in his own image. | 他欺压他们 试图把他们塑造成他所想的一样 |
[1:10:00] | Their mother tried to stop him. | 他们的母亲试图阻止他 |
[1:10:03] | Died trying. | 却被杀了 |
[1:10:05] | They hated him, wanted him dead. | 他们恨他 想让他死 |
[1:10:09] | So they hired you. | 所以他们雇了你 |
[1:10:11] | Lorca found out about it. | 洛尔卡发现了 |
[1:10:13] | He could have had me killed. | 他本可以杀了我 |
[1:10:16] | Instead he gave me a horse, let me ride out. | 然而他给了我一匹马 放我走了 |
[1:10:20] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[1:10:23] | Maybe he saw in you what he never saw in his own. | 也许他从你身上看到了他自己没有的东西 |
[1:10:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:10:30] | Wonder how come the two of ’em ended here. | 想知道为什么他两个儿子葬送于此么 |
[1:10:33] | Knowing Lorca, he shamed them into it. | 洛卡尔这样的人 他的羞耻感葬送了儿子们 |
[1:10:36] | Then why is he building this church for ’em? | 那为什么他又为他们建教堂呢 |
[1:10:39] | Not for them, Vin. For him. | 不是给他们建的 维恩 是为他自己建的 |
[1:10:43] | Finally he got his chance to do the one thing he could never do when they were alive. | 他们死后他总算能做之前做不到的事了 |
[1:10:48] | Be proud of them. | 那就是为他们而自豪 |
[1:11:07] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[1:11:16] | I wish now that Petra had never found you, Chris. | 我现在真希望佩特拉从未找到你 克里斯 |
[1:11:20] | That you’d never gotten into this. | 那样你就不会牵扯进来了 |
[1:11:25] | You and the others get killed, what good will it do? | 你和其他人会被杀掉 这样好么 |
[1:11:29] | Nothing will change. | 不会有改观 |
[1:11:32] | No matter what happens here, nothing will change. | 无论这儿发生什么 世界都不会变 |
[1:11:36] | There’ll always be someone like Lorca, | 到处都会有像洛尔卡这样的人的 |
[1:11:40] | someone to push men around like cattle. | 把人当牛一样使唤 |
[1:11:48] | I’ve seen enough of fear, running, hiding. | 我看够了恐惧 逃亡 和躲避 |
[1:11:57] | When this is over, I’m heading north across the border. | 这事情过后 我会向北越过边境 |
[1:12:02] | I made my living with a gun once. | 我曾经靠枪生活 |
[1:12:05] | I can do it again. | 我可以继续干下去 |
[1:12:09] | What about Petra? | 佩特拉呢 |
[1:12:12] | Man runs out on his own people, | 一个人若抛弃他的朋友独自逃走 |
[1:12:14] | doesn’t leave a wife a whole lot to be proud of. | 他的妻子绝不会以他为傲 |
[1:12:19] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[1:12:23] | Will she? | 真的么 |
[1:14:09] | (西班牙语) 洛佩兹长官回庄园了 | |
[1:14:13] | Tomorrow he’ll bring 400 guns. | 明天他会带400个枪手过来 |
[1:14:17] | If he does, this will soon be over. | 若是真的话 马上就可以结束了 |
[1:14:21] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[1:14:23] | I agree. | 对 |
[1:14:32] | You’ll get that old bird drunk, you don’t watch out. | 再这么下去 你会把那老鸟灌醉的 |
[1:14:34] | No entiendo. | 不知道 |
[1:14:37] | (西班牙语) 这只鸟喝醉了 | |
[1:14:44] | Hey, hello, Chris. Uh… | 嘿 你好 克里斯 |
[1:14:48] | Manuel here, he’s got somethin’ he wants to tell ya. | 曼纽尔在这 他有话跟你说 |
[1:14:51] | Go on, Manuel. Tell him. | 说吧 曼纽尔 告诉他 |
[1:14:53] | Todo este tiempo… | 很长一段时间 |
[1:14:56] | No, no, no. You tell him what I taught ya. | 不不 你告诉他我跟你说的 |
[1:14:59] | Speak in English. | 用英语说 |
[1:15:02] | For a long time… | 很长一段时间… |
[1:15:08] | No, compadre. | 不会 |
[1:15:11] | What he’s tryin’ to tell you, Chris, is that | 他想跟你说的 克里斯 就是 |
[1:15:14] | for a lotta years now he’s been knockin’ around from one village to another. | 长久以来他都是从一个村子漫游到另一个村子 |
[1:15:20] | He ain’t got no folks that he can remember. | 他已经不记得见过什么人了 |
[1:15:23] | He don’t even know how old he is except he’s young and | 他甚至不知道自己多大了 只知道很年轻 |
[1:15:26] | he’s been called Manuel ever since he was knee-high to a grasshopper. | 自己很小的时候就叫曼纽尔 |
[1:15:30] | Another thing he remembers is that he always felt kinda lost and lonely. | 另一件记得的事就是他感觉一直都很迷失和孤独 |
[1:15:34] | But he don’t feel that way no more. Know why? | 但是现在不再了 知道为什么吗 |
[1:15:37] | No. Why? | 不知道 为什么 |
[1:15:38] | Because when I was out there stompin’ around in the rain last night, | 因为我昨晚在雨中转悠时 |
[1:15:42] | I come across a sign with the name of the village on it. It’s eh…something “Del Norte”. | 看到一个牌子上写着村庄的名字 好像是Del Norte |
[1:15:47] | First part of it had been burned off. | 第一部分烧坏了 |
[1:15:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:15:50] | So, Manuel was always lookin’ for some place to come from, | 所以 曼纽尔一直在寻找一个家一样的地方 |
[1:15:53] | some place he can belong to, be proud of. Now he can. | 某个让他有归属感 能引以为傲的地方 现在他找到了 |
[1:15:57] | Village ain’t got no people, Manuel ain’t got no village. | 村子里都是人 你有个村庄可以归属 |
[1:16:00] | So from now on they can call him… | 所以从现在起 他们管他叫 |
[1:16:01] | Manuel from Something Del Norte. | 来自某个Del Norte的曼纽尔 |
[1:16:05] | Yeah. It’s got a nice ring to it, ain’t it? | 对 听起来不错 是吧 |
[1:16:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:12] | Uh, Chris. Um… | 克里斯 嗯 |
[1:16:17] | Anyhow… Think we oughta get him outta here safe? | 无论如何 我在想我们是否该把他安全地弄送出去 |
[1:16:22] | You know, he ain’t a whole lot with a gun, and | 你知道 他对用枪还不娴熟 |
[1:16:25] | they keep comin’ at us that way, he’s gonna get hurt. | 他们老是那样进攻我们的话 他会受伤的 |
[1:16:28] | Maybe we could send him off somewheres. | 或许我们可以把他送到别处去 |
[1:16:32] | If we did, I’d sure feel a whole lot better. | 如果成了的话 我相信感觉会好很多 |
[1:16:34] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[1:16:37] | How’d he feel? | 他会怎么想 |
[1:16:39] | Now that he’s finally got something to belong to. | 他好不容易找到归属了 |
[1:16:42] | Yep… | 对 |
[1:16:45] | Frank was right. | 弗兰克说得对 |
[1:16:48] | I talk too damn much. | 我废话太多了 |
[1:17:09] | It’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[1:17:14] | You all right? Just a crease. | 你还好吗 只是擦伤 |
[1:17:16] | Were you tryin’ to get your head blowed off? | 你是想让自己的脑袋被崩开吗 |
[1:17:19] | It’s my head. | 头长在我身上 |
[1:17:23] | You get yourself killed, it won’t do anybody any good. | 你要是死了 不会对任何人带来好处 |
[1:17:26] | Depends how you look at it. | 还得看你怎么看它 |
[1:17:32] | What’s eatin’ him? | 他在想些什么 |
[1:17:40] | I saw you up there on the wall this morning. | 我今早看你还在墙上站着 |
[1:17:44] | Now this. | 现在就这样了 |
[1:17:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:17:47] | None of your damn business. | 不关你的事 |
[1:17:52] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:17:55] | You never knew my wife, did you? | 你从未见过我的妻子 是吗 |
[1:17:59] | We had us a place somewhere in West Texas. | 我们在西德克萨斯有一处地方 |
[1:18:01] | Wasn’t much, just gettin’ started. | 不是很大 才刚刚开始 |
[1:18:04] | Had a herd to build, wire to string and such. | 还要养一群牲畜 线串等要弄 |
[1:18:08] | One night some Comanches got drunk, | 有天晚上一些科曼奇人醉了 |
[1:18:11] | jumped the reservation, lit out, killin’, burnin’… | 越过我们的地盘 烧杀掉所有东西 |
[1:18:15] | We woke up, they was all around the cabin – 14, 15 of ’em. | 我们醒来 他们围着我们 大概14个或15个左右 |
[1:18:20] | I held ’em off as long as I could till I only had one shell left. | 我尽量拖住他们直到我只剩一颗子弹 |
[1:18:26] | Ellie started screaming at me not to let ’em take her alive. | 艾丽冲我尖叫不要让他们活捉她 |
[1:18:29] | She’d seen what they’d done to others. | 她见过他们是怎样对其他女人的 |
[1:18:34] | She kept beggin’ me, beggin’… | 她不停地求我 乞求我 |
[1:18:39] | So I… | 因此我 |
[1:18:44] | The Comanches saw what I’d done. | 那些科曼奇人看着我杀了她 |
[1:18:47] | I thought they’d kill me too, but they didn’t. They just rode off. | 我以为他们也会杀了我 可他们却离开了 |
[1:18:54] | Next morning I started trackin’ ’em. | 第二天早上我开始追踪他们 |
[1:18:57] | Killed ’em one at a time, all the while hopin’ they’d kill me. | 一次杀一个 一直都想着他们会杀了我 |
[1:19:00] | Five years, I’ve been tryin’ to get the job done. | 5年了 我一直试着把他们杀光 |
[1:19:05] | But it don’t look like I have to wait much longer. | 但是似乎我不用等太久了 |
[1:19:09] | I heard ’em talkin’ out there. Lorca sent for help. | 我偷听他们说洛尔卡去搬救兵了 |
[1:19:12] | Come tomorrow he’s gonna have 200 guns, maybe more. | 明早就会带200个枪手来 甚至更多 |
[1:19:15] | And he’s not gonna settle for just us, Chris. | 他不会只杀我们的 克里斯 |
[1:19:20] | He wants ’em all dead. | 他将杀了所有的人 |
[1:19:23] | Every last one of ’em. | 一个都不留 |
[1:19:39] | Se | 长官 |
[1:19:41] | The others, they have asked me to talk to you. | 其他人要跟你说话 |
[1:19:48] | They don’t want you to die here because of them. | 他们不想你为他们而死 |
[1:19:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:19:57] | While there is still time. | 趁现在还有时间 |
[1:20:00] | They will not kill us all. | 他们不会把我们杀光的 |
[1:20:04] | Those who are left will return to the village, | 剩下的人将会到村子里 |
[1:20:11] | begin again. | 重新开始 |
[1:20:13] | If we are strong like you… | 若我们像你一样强大的话… |
[1:20:16] | But we are not. We are weak. | 可我们不是 我们很弱 |
[1:20:20] | Too weak to fight. | 太弱了 无法反抗 |
[1:20:22] | You fight every day of your lives. | 你们生命的每一天都在反抗 |
[1:20:25] | You fight the land to grow crops. | 你与土地斗争来种植庄稼 |
[1:20:27] | You fight to keep a roof over your heads, clothes on your back. | 为房子而战为衣服而战 |
[1:20:31] | That is not the same. | 这不一样 |
[1:20:33] | The hell it’s not. | 去你的不一样 |
[1:20:35] | We are cowards, se. | 我们是懦夫 |
[1:20:38] | We are afraid of everyone, of everything. | 我们害怕每一个人每一个东西 |
[1:20:42] | Our whole life is one of fear. | 我们的一生都充满着恐惧 |
[1:20:48] | We are born with it. | 我们生来就是这样 |
[1:20:51] | We die with it. | 死也是这样 |
[1:20:53] | It is our way. It will always be our way. | 这就是我们的路 一直都是 |
[1:20:58] | Please, se | 求你了 长官 |
[1:21:01] | We beg you. | 我们求你了 |
[1:21:04] | Before it is too late. | 趁现在还来得及 |
[1:21:07] | Go, please. | 走吧 求你了 |
[1:21:35] | You ain’t thinkin’ of runnin’, are you, Chris? | 你才没在考虑逃走吧 是吗 克里斯 |
[1:21:37] | He may be right. | 他也许说得对 |
[1:21:42] | I knew a fella once. He was loud, always braggin’. | 我认识过一个人 他很高调 总是吹牛 |
[1:21:47] | Inside he was afraid of his own shadow. | 内心却害怕自己的阴影 |
[1:21:50] | Never woulda got over it either, | 他永远不肯摆脱 |
[1:21:51] | if this other fella hadn’t come along. | 要是另外一个人没出现的话 |
[1:21:54] | I’m talkin’ about that night in Texas | 我是说那天晚上在德克萨斯 |
[1:21:56] | when you made me stand alongside you in the street. | 那时在大街上 你让我站在你旁边 |
[1:21:59] | I remember you had to knock me down four times | 我记得你有四次不得不把我撞倒 |
[1:22:02] | before I’d go against them guns. | 免得我冲去吃他们的枪子儿 |
[1:22:05] | We got to do the same for them, Chris. | 为了他们我们同样也要这样 克里斯 |
[1:22:08] | We got to stand alongside of ’em so that someday they can stand alone. | 我们要站在他们身边 这样他们以后才能独自拼搏 |
[1:22:14] | I thought all you did was think about women, Colbee. | 我还以为你所做所想都是关于女人呢 科比 |
[1:22:18] | I used to be afraid of them too. | 我曾经也是很怕她们的 |
[1:22:22] | We ain’t gonna run, are we, Chris? | 我们不会逃避的 是吧 克里斯 |
[1:22:26] | Hell, no. | 去他妈的 决不 |
[1:22:46] | (西班牙语) 一起祷告 兄弟们 | |
[1:23:00] | If you’re thinkin’ about goin’ out there, we’d better get at it. | 如果你在考虑去那里去的话 我们最好先商量下 |
[1:23:04] | Those others get here, the hills are gonna get higher to climb. | 若其他人也到这儿的话 那些山将会变得更高更难爬了 |
[1:23:08] | How many men does he have left? | 他还剩多少人 |
[1:23:10] | I counted 30. 30 | |
[1:23:13] | We could circle high around and come at ’em from behind. | 我们可以迂回到高处 然后从后方向他们冲锋 |
[1:23:16] | One chance in hell. | 背水一战了 |
[1:23:20] | That’s better than none at all. | 总好过坐以待毙 |
[1:23:25] | Saddle the horses. | 准备好马 |
[1:23:27] | I already did. | 早就好了 |
[1:24:21] | What’s this. | 这算什么 |
[1:24:23] | Ain’t you gonna take him with us? | 你不打算带上他吗 |
[1:24:25] | He’ll cover us from the bell tower. | 他会在钟楼上掩护我们 |
[1:24:27] | We’ll need all the help we can get. | 我们需要所有的人手 |
[1:24:29] | He stays behind. | 他待在后面 |
[1:24:32] | For luck? | 碰运气么 |
[1:24:34] | For luck. | 碰运气 |
[1:25:12] | (西班牙语) 求主怜悯 | |
[1:25:14] | (西班牙语) 求主怜悯 求主怜悯 | |
[1:27:05] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:27:10] | Hey. Come on. | 快走 |
[1:27:41] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:27:43] | Keep going. | 快上来 |
[1:27:57] | Ya! Giddap. Ya! | 驾 快跑 驾 |
[1:30:14] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:30:31] | (西班牙语) 停火 快停火 | |
[1:30:44] | (西班牙语) 撤退 | |
[1:31:15] | I got it done, Chris. | 我愿已了 克里斯 |
[1:31:18] | I finally… | 我终于 |
[1:31:30] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:32:17] | Kill them. Kill them. | 杀了他们 杀了他们 |
[1:32:25] | Don’t stop. Kill them. | 别停 杀了他们 |
[1:32:29] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:33:09] | It was Chico’s idea to finish building the church, | 是奇科建议完成教堂的 |
[1:33:13] | to bring all three villages here and make them into one. | 把三个村子搬到这组成一个大村子 |
[1:33:16] | I thought you were heading north. | 我以为你往北走了 |
[1:33:18] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:33:19] | I’m ready to go, Chico. | 我要走了 奇科 |
[1:33:20] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[1:33:21] | Well, back to get the rest of the women. | 去找剩下的女人 |
[1:33:23] | He volunteered. | 他自愿的 |
[1:33:27] | So long, Colbee. | 再见科比 |
[1:33:29] | So long, Chris. | 再见克里斯 |
[1:33:43] | Too bad the others couldn’t have seen this. | 逝者看不到这幕和谐的景象真是太遗憾了 |
[1:33:45] | We’ll remember them in our prayers. | 我们会在祷告中怀念他们 |
[1:33:49] | Goodbye, Chico. | 再见奇科 |
[1:33:51] | Chris. | 再见 克里斯 |
[1:33:54] | (西班牙语) 再见 神父 再见 奇科 | |
[1:33:56] | (西班牙语) 再见 | |
[1:33:58] | God bless you. | 愿主保佑 |
[1:34:32] | I’ll be damned. | 我会被诅咒的 |
[1:34:36] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[1:34:39] | I doubt that very much. | 我才不信 |