时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – I do. – I do. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[00:05] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[00:09] | He’s gonna lose his arm if we don’t do a fasciotomy. | 如果不做筋膜切开术 他会失去这只手臂 |
[00:11] | – I’m not trained for that. – I am. | -我们没有受过这个训练 -我有 |
[00:13] | Who was the trauma surgeon | 在事发现场 |
[00:14] | that performed the fasciotomy out in the field? | 实施筋膜切开术的外科医生是谁 |
[00:17] | You missed your calling. That was nice work. | 你应该来做医生啊 水平这么高 |
[00:20] | I can’t give that child what she deserves. | 我给不了她应该得到的东西 |
[00:22] | Scott, she deserves a father who loves her. | 斯科特 她应该得到的是一个爱她的父亲 |
[00:25] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[00:27] | Are you here for “Girls on Fire?” | 你是为烈焰女孩来的吗 |
[00:30] | – What’s your name? – Kylie. | -你叫什么 -凯莉 |
[00:32] | I know how awesome this program can be. | 我知道这个项目很棒 |
[00:34] | I brought a few friends. | 我就拉了几个朋友来 |
[00:36] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:39] | This is Bert. | 这位是伯特 |
[00:40] | He went down from smoke inhalation, | 他因吸入烟雾而昏迷 |
[00:41] | and the flames are moving in fast. | 而火势正在快速蔓延 |
[00:43] | Now, you don’t get a choice in who you get to rescue. | 现在你没有选择救谁的余地 |
[00:46] | And Bert weighs 160 pounds. | 而伯特体重160磅 |
[00:47] | So, what we’re gonna do– | 所以 我们要做的是 |
[00:50] | get behind him. | 站到他身后 |
[00:51] | Wrap your webbing like this. | 把系带这样绑起来 |
[00:53] | Use your legs. Lift and pull. | 腿上用力 抬起来拉着他走 |
[00:57] | Each call poses a different challenge. | 每一通电话都会有不同的挑战 |
[00:58] | And whether it’s a skinned knee or a gunshot wound, | 不管是膝盖磕破了皮还是枪伤 |
[01:01] | we have two responsibilities: | 我们的责任只有两项 |
[01:02] | keep the blood in, keep the infection out. | 止血 以及防止感染 |
[01:05] | So, what we do is | 所以我们要做的是 |
[01:06] | take our best friend, a roll of gauze. | 用上我们最好的朋友 一卷纱布 |
[01:09] | And we’re gonna wrap her arm here… | 然后把她的胳膊这样包起来 |
[01:10] | You take the heel of your hand | 你用上你的手掌 |
[01:11] | and you place it in the center of the chest. | 按在胸口的正中 |
[01:14] | Interlock your fingers like that. | 然后这样十指紧扣 |
[01:16] | – And… – Good, Kylie. | -然后 -很好 凯莉 |
[01:18] | Yes. Use your legs. | 没错 腿上用力 |
[01:22] | All right. Everybody gather up. | 很好 好了 大家集合 |
[01:24] | Gather up. | 集合 |
[01:27] | Go. | 来吧 |
[01:29] | Well, that hour went by very fast. | 这一个小时过得好快 |
[01:32] | But great work everybody. | 但是大家都干得很好 |
[01:34] | God, I–I’m very proud of you. | 天啊 我真为你们骄傲 |
[01:36] | Some real–real badasses in this group. | 你们中间有的人真的很厉害 |
[01:40] | – Absolutely. – Truly. | -当然 -真的 |
[01:42] | You know, you get told a lot in high school | 你们的高中会告诉你们很多 |
[01:45] | what you can’t do. | 不能做的事 |
[01:46] | And get it from all sides. | 这也来自方方面面 |
[01:47] | You get it from your teachers, your classmates. | 会有老师告诉你 同学也会 |
[01:51] | But not here. | 但是这里不会 |
[01:53] | In this program, you are gonna get told | 我们的项目只会告诉你们 |
[01:57] | over and over what you can do. | 一遍又一遍 你们能做什么 |
[02:01] | Because– | 因为 |
[02:02] | I just saw what you can do. | 我已经见识了你们的能耐 |
[02:05] | So don’t let anyone– and I mean anyone– | 所以不要让任何人 我是指任何人 |
[02:08] | ever stand between you | 再拦在你面前 |
[02:10] | and the goals that you set for yourself. | 阻止你实现自己心中的目标 |
[02:14] | All right? You hear me? | 好吗 大家明白了吗 |
[02:17] | All right. | 很好 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:22] | Great class, everybody. | 这堂课大家都很棒 |
[02:25] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[02:26] | How was the peninsula? | 半岛风光如何啊 |
[02:27] | Oh. Perfect. | 完美 |
[02:29] | I saw your furlough request for June. | 我看到你六月要请假 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I was hoping that maybe– | 是啊 我希望也许能 |
[02:32] | Approved. | 批准了 |
[02:34] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna take Chloe–wait. | 我要带上克洛伊 等等 |
[02:36] | I mean, I am going to take my wife | 我是说我要带上我妻子 |
[02:39] | to the Dominican on a real honeymoon. | 去多米尼加 过一个真正的蜜月 |
[02:42] | She’s gonna love that. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[02:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:47] | Ding-a-ling-ding. It’s 51’s original bell. | 叮叮叮 这是51队最早的警铃 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna get it shining again. | 我打算把它擦亮 |
[02:52] | No. Not here. | 不 别在这里 |
[02:54] | Squad table’s everyone’s table. | 大家都在抢险队的桌子上干活 |
[02:56] | Or, I mean everyone on the squad’s table. | 我是指大家都会用抢险队的桌子 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | Do not bring that mess into the common room. | 别把那一堆东西带到公共空间 |
[03:05] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:06] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[03:08] | I’ll clean it when I get back. | 我回来就清理干净 |
[03:09] | Industrial accident. 350 West Fulton Street. | 工业事故 西富顿大街350号 |
[03:33] | Hey, man. There’s some kind of gas. | 哥们 好像是某种毒气 |
[03:35] | Engine, drop a line for decon. | 水罐车 展开水管 |
[03:36] | One of our guys, KaDaryl. | 我们的一个工友 卡达尔 |
[03:38] | He’s still in there. | 他还在里面 |
[03:39] | Let’s get you to the paramedic. | 我们先送你去救护员 |
[03:41] | Looks like chlorine gas, Chief. | 看起来是氯气 队长 |
[03:42] | Smells like it too. | 闻起来也像 |
[03:43] | Channel 25 to main. | 25频道呼叫总台 |
[03:45] | We need a level one hazmat | 我们需要一级危险化学物品处理队 |
[03:46] | and additional ambulance response. | 以及额外救护车支援 |
[03:48] | Chlorine gas, multiple victims. | 氯气 多人受害 |
[03:49] | Squad 3, suit up. | 3号抢险队 装备起来 |
[03:51] | Find the source of the leak | 找到泄露源 |
[03:52] | and anyone else who’s still in there. | 还有困在里面的人 |
[03:53] | All right, Capp, Cruz, Tony, we got chlorine gas! | 好了 卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 里面有氯气 |
[03:55] | Let’s go suit up. | 都做好防护 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna need putty and plugs! | 还需要油灰和塞子 |
[03:59] | Okay, establish a perimeter 50 yards back. | 在50米外设置警戒线 |
[04:01] | Let’s pray that the wind don’t pick up. | 希望火势不要被风吹大 |
[04:02] | Got it, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[04:03] | Everyone, we need to move back 50 yards. | 所有人 往后退50米 |
[04:06] | Tony, Kidd, move the rigs. | 托尼 基德 挪一下车 |
[04:08] | – Gallo. – Copy. | -加洛 -收到 |
[04:09] | Let’s cordon off the block and evacuate the neighbors. | 把整个街区用警戒线围起来 疏散住户 |
[04:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:18] | All right. He’s all yours! | 好了 交给你们了 |
[04:20] | – My eye! – Come on. | -我的眼睛 -好 |
[04:21] | Don’t rub. It only makes it worse. | 别揉了 越揉越难受 |
[04:22] | Here. This should help. | 给 这样应该好点 |
[04:28] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[04:31] | Keep them open. There you go. | 眼睛睁开 就这样 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:46] | Cruz, you and Tony clear the lot. | 克鲁兹 你和托尼去清场 |
[04:49] | Capp and I will source the leak. | 我和卡普去找泄露源头 |
[04:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:00] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[05:08] | – Chlorine gas. – Yep. | -是氯气 -知道 |
[05:17] | Right there! Hey! | 有人 |
[05:19] | – Hey, buddy! Can you walk? – Yeah. | -兄弟 你还能走吗 -可以 |
[05:25] | We got the missing worker. | 失踪工人找到了 |
[05:27] | – We’re coming out with him now. – Copy that. | -我们这就带他出来 -收到 |
[05:34] | Hey, Chief, we found the leak! | 队长 找到泄露源头了 |
[05:36] | Looks like the tank was pinched while it was being scrapped. | 应该是储存罐在报废的时候发生了破裂 |
[05:39] | Hey, Capp. We can probably plug this. | 卡普 我们应该能把它堵上 |
[05:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:44] | There’s something dripping into the tank, | 有东西滴进了储存罐里 |
[05:46] | causing a chemical reaction. | 发生了化学反应 |
[05:47] | It’s building pressure fast. | 压力越来越大 |
[05:52] | Capp! The tank is gonna bl– | 卡普 罐子要爆… |
[05:59] | Severide, report. | 西弗莱德 回话 |
[06:09] | Severide, report! | 西弗莱德 回话 |
[06:13] | Capp! Capp! | 卡普 卡普 |
[06:17] | Capp! | 卡普 |
[06:19] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[06:21] | Here. | 给 |
[06:23] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 我们赶紧出去 |
[06:27] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[06:29] | He’s having trouble breathing. | 他呼吸困难了 |
[06:31] | All right, let’s get an IV going. | 好 帮他输液吧 |
[06:32] | I’ll get the CPAP on him with nebulized albuterol. | 我用持续正压呼吸机给他上雾化舒喘宁 |
[06:36] | He took in some gas. | 他吸入了一些毒气 |
[06:40] | I’m fine. I just need a minute. | 我没事 让我缓缓 |
[06:42] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来不太好 |
[06:55] | So you have no clue how a tank full of chlorine | 你完全不知道为什么一罐子氯气 |
[06:57] | ended up in your yard? | 会出现在你院子里吗 |
[06:58] | God, I was in the trailer. | 我当时在房车里 |
[06:59] | Look, people drop off stuff here all the time. | 人们总来这里扔乱七八糟的东西 |
[07:02] | Cars, oil drums, washing machines, Winnebagos. | 车 油桶 洗衣机 温尼巴格房车 |
[07:05] | And you don’t check what’s inside? | 你不检查里面的东西吗 |
[07:07] | Sure we do. Of course. | 当然检查 当然 |
[07:09] | But sometimes things slip through the cracks. | 但是有时候会有看漏的时候 |
[07:11] | It’s almost always harmless junk. | 大多数都是无害的垃圾 |
[07:13] | Almost always. | 大多数 |
[07:15] | Hey, hazmat’s here. | 危险化学物品处理队到了 |
[07:19] | Hey! Come on, let’s go. | 快 加快速度 |
[07:32] | How many regulations do you think that place is violating? | 你觉得那个地方违反了多少条规定 |
[07:35] | Tank full of chlorine should have | 一罐满满的氯气 |
[07:36] | never made it into that yard. | 根本不该进那个院子 |
[07:37] | Shady companies pay cash | 许多不干净的公司 |
[07:39] | so that these things are taken off their hands. | 愿意掏现金让人处理掉这种东西 |
[07:41] | Giving us a face full of it. | 结果喷我们一脸 |
[07:42] | Gonna go back there after shift. | 我下班会再去一趟 |
[07:44] | Gonna talk to that manager. | 再跟那个经理聊聊 |
[07:46] | Casey, go with him. | 凯西 你跟他一起去 |
[07:48] | Make sure he doesn’t do anything more than talk. | 确保他能做到君子动口不动手 |
[07:53] | Any word on Capp? | 卡普有消息吗 |
[07:55] | No, we were out of the ED before 99 arrived. | 没有 救护车到之前我们就离开急救室了 |
[07:58] | Okay, I’ll call Med. Get an update. | 好 我打给芝加哥医院 问一下情况 |
[08:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Just the person I was looking for. | 我正想找你 |
[08:10] | – Do you have a second? – Yeah. | -有空吗 -有 |
[08:12] | Of course. What’s on your mind? Okay. | 怎么了 什么事 -好 |
[08:18] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[08:19] | And I need you to give it to me straight. | 而且我需要你直接告诉我 |
[08:23] | Do I ever hold back? | 我什么时候藏着掖着了 |
[08:24] | No, you don’t. | 确实不会 |
[08:27] | Which is why I wanted to tell you. | 所以我想告诉你 |
[08:31] | I have a meeting on the books | 我约了西北大学医学院招生委员会 |
[08:32] | with the admissions committee at Northwestern. | 打算跟他们聊一聊 |
[08:34] | Wait. Start over. | 等等 你重说 |
[08:38] | I wanna go back to med school. | 我想重新回医学院 |
[08:44] | It’s just a meeting. | 不过是个见面 |
[08:46] | But yeah. | 但是确实 |
[08:48] | It’s something I’ve been… | 我最近一直… |
[08:52] | I’ve had on my mind for a while. | 一直在想这件事 |
[08:56] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[08:58] | But the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[09:00] | that was before everything happened | 那是在这一切发生之前 |
[09:04] | with Brett’s birth mom dying, | 布莱特的生母去世了 |
[09:05] | and then, you know, Cruz moving out, and– | 然后 克鲁兹搬出去了 而且 |
[09:08] | what kind of friend would I be | 如果我在这种时候 |
[09:09] | if I were to abandon her in the middle of all of that? | 抛弃她 我还能算朋友吗 |
[09:14] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:17] | Look, I can’t tell you what to do here. | 听着 我现在没法告诉你该怎么办 |
[09:20] | But what I can tell you | 但我能告诉你 |
[09:22] | is that you shouldn’t be talking to me. | 你不该找我谈 |
[09:25] | You should be talking to Brett. | 应该去找布莱特谈 |
[09:27] | So just dump this in her lap | 所以我就在她这种关口 |
[09:29] | on top of everything she’s gone through? | 直接把这事告诉她吗 |
[09:32] | No. No thank you. | 不 不 谢了 |
[09:34] | She’s your partner. Your roomie. | 她是你的搭档 你的室友 |
[09:38] | And one of your best friends. | 也是你最好的朋友之一 |
[09:41] | Talk to her. | 跟她谈谈 |
[09:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[09:45] | You told me to give it to you straight. | 是你让我直说的 |
[09:47] | I’m giving it to you straight. | 我就直说了 |
[09:49] | – All right? – All right. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[09:56] | What’s up with you and Violet? | 你跟维尔莉特怎么了 |
[09:59] | All right, I told her that we should | 好吧 我跟她说我们应该 |
[10:01] | keep it casual, see other people, | 随意点 见见其他人 |
[10:02] | and she took it the wrong way. | 她理解错了 |
[10:05] | – Well–there’s a right way? – Yeah. | -还有其他的理解方式吗 -有 |
[10:07] | Dude, we just started going out. | 哥们 我们才刚开始约会 |
[10:08] | You know, there’s a– what do you call it, a– | 会有段 叫什么来着 |
[10:11] | a grace period. | 宽限期 |
[10:13] | I don’t think that’s a thing. | 我觉得没有这种东西 |
[10:15] | – What do you mean? – Excuse me. | -什么意思 -不好意思 |
[10:17] | I’m looking for Sylvie Brett? | 我想找希尔薇·布莱特 |
[10:18] | Hey. Scott. | 斯科特 |
[10:21] | How are you, Sylvie? | 你好吗 希尔薇 |
[10:23] | Most importantly, how is this little girl? | 最重要的是 这个小姑娘好吗 |
[10:26] | Amelia. | 她叫艾米莉亚 |
[10:28] | It was Julie’s middle name. | 是朱莉的中间名 |
[10:30] | I didn’t know if I should pick it, but… | 我不知道是否该取这个名字 但… |
[10:33] | I looked at her, and it just kind of felt right. | 我看着她 就感觉这个名字很合适 |
[10:35] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 这名字很美 |
[10:37] | Well, I just want to thank you so much. | 我只是很想感谢你 |
[10:39] | It’s an understatement to say you changed my life. | 说你改变了我的人生都不为过 |
[10:42] | Now that I’ve gotten more than four hours of sleep, | 现在我的睡眠超过了四小时 |
[10:43] | I can see that. Clearly. | 我能清醒地意识到这一点了 |
[10:49] | Now for the tough news. | 该说不开心的事了 |
[10:52] | We are moving back to Rockford. | 我们要搬回罗克福德 |
[10:56] | We hadn’t sold our house there yet, | 我们还没卖掉那边的房子 |
[10:58] | and my office is letting me transfer back. | 而且我的公司也让我调回去 |
[11:00] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[11:01] | on just one income, I wouldn’t be able to afford Chicago. | 靠一份收入 我负担不起芝加哥的生活 |
[11:04] | No, I–I get it. | 没关系 我明白 |
[11:06] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[11:08] | But look. | 但听着 |
[11:09] | You are her sister. | 你还是她的姐姐 |
[11:11] | Forever and always. | 永远都是 |
[11:13] | And I want you in Amelia’s life. | 而且我想让你进入艾米莉亚的生活 |
[11:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:18] | I’m–I’m only a few hours away. | 我离你们只有几小时车程 |
[11:20] | I’ll–I’ll visit whenever I can. | 我随时会去看她 |
[11:22] | Good. | 好 |
[11:34] | So, Chief, I went through the logs, | 队长 我查了记录 |
[11:36] | and there’s been three calls to that same scrapyard | 过去半年内有三次出警都是去 |
[11:38] | within the last six months. | 那个废品场 |
[11:39] | That place is a liability. | 那地方就是个安全隐患 |
[11:42] | Well, this incident’s put them on | 这次事故让他们引起了 |
[11:43] | OSHA’s radar. | 职业安全与健康管理局的注意 |
[11:45] | They’re investigating now. | 他们正在调查 |
[11:47] | Good. Any idea when Capp’s back? | 好 知道卡普什么时候回来吗 |
[11:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:52] | I called Med. He’s not in their system. | 我给医院打了电话 他们的系统里没有他 |
[11:57] | What do you mean? He hasn’t been admitted yet? | 什么意思 他还没被收治入院 |
[11:59] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[12:00] | I’m waiting for a callback from someone | 我在等知道情况的人 |
[12:01] | who knows what the hell is going on. | 打回来 |
[12:03] | Well, do you mind if I go over there and see for myself? | 你介意我自己过去看看吗 |
[12:05] | Go. Do it. | 去吧 去看看 |
[12:06] | – Truck will roll out with you. – All right. | -云梯队跟你一起去 -好 |
[12:17] | Fellas. You here for Capp? | 伙计们 你们是来看卡普的吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:19] | Sent him to get his eyes checked out. | 我们把他送过来看眼睛之后 |
[12:20] | – Haven’t heard from his since. – He left. | -一直没有他的消息 -他走了 |
[12:23] | – Refused treatment. – What? | -拒绝治疗 -什么 |
[12:25] | His eyes are showing serious signs of trauma. | 他的眼睛有严重的外伤迹象 |
[12:28] | I recommended he stay the night under observation. | 我建议他留院观察一晚 |
[12:30] | As soon as I turned my back, he was gone. | 我一转身 他就走了 |
[12:31] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna have to submit a report to CFD. | 我得向芝加哥消防局提交报告 |
[12:39] | Okay. Let’s hold off on that. | 好 先别交报告 |
[12:41] | You know I can’t. He came in on medical. | 我不能这么做 他是来看病的 |
[12:43] | Hey. This isn’t like Capp. | 这不像卡普会做的事 |
[12:45] | Can you just give us a day | 你能给我们一天时间 |
[12:47] | to figure out what’s going on here? | 查清楚怎么回事吗 |
[12:54] | Fine. One day. | 好 就一天 |
[13:07] | Hey. How’s Capp doing? | 卡普怎么样了 |
[13:09] | Don’t know, but might have to kill him. | 不知道 但可能得要他的命 |
[13:10] | He skipped out against doctor’s orders. | 他违抗医嘱溜了 |
[13:12] | You didn’t try to call him? | 你们没给他打电话吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, he isn’t picking up. | 打了 他不接电话 |
[13:23] | Kylie. Hey. | 凯莉 你好啊 |
[13:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | You mentioned a firefighter manual in class? | 你在课上提到了消防员手册 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:31] | I looked online but I couldn’t find it. | 我上网找了 但是找不到 |
[13:34] | I have a paper copy. | 我有纸质版 |
[13:36] | I was hoping maybe I could borrow it? | 我能借一下吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. Of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[13:40] | Yeah. Come on. | 跟我来吧 |
[13:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:47] | And keep it as long as you want. | 你想看多久都可以 |
[13:49] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[13:53] | I’m really gonna miss “Girls on Fire” when it’s over. | 等到培训结束 我真的会想念”烈焰女孩” |
[13:56] | Oh, no. | 别担心 |
[13:56] | We’re keeping it going through the summer. | 这个项目会持续一整个夏天 |
[14:01] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你给我这个 |
[14:03] | Sure. | 没事 |
[14:13] | Hey, Lieutenant. We’re good to go on this side. | 副队 我们这边检查好了 |
[14:15] | You want us to start on the driver’s side? | 你要我们开始检查驾驶座吗 |
[14:19] | No. Let’s go for a ride. | 不用了 我们出去一趟 |
[14:21] | We’re gonna swing by Capp’s place? | 我们要去卡普家吗 |
[14:23] | No. We’re going back to that scrapyard. | 不 我们要回一趟废料场 |
[14:28] | I thought we were doing that after shift. | 我以为是等轮班结束再去 |
[14:30] | Why wait? | 有什么好等的 |
[14:38] | Don’t let him do anything stupid. | 别让他做什么傻事 |
[14:50] | Hey! You the manager? | 你是管理员吗 |
[14:52] | – Owner. – We were here this morning. | -所有者 -我们今早来过 |
[14:55] | Uh-huh. Yeah? | 我知道 怎么了 |
[14:56] | Just wondering how much you’re getting paid | 我就想知道你暗地里收了多少钱 |
[14:57] | under the table to dump hazardous materials. | 来处理掉这种有害物质 |
[15:02] | I can’t personally check | 我也没法亲自去检查 |
[15:03] | every piece of metal that comes through here. | 送到这里来的每件破铜烂铁 |
[15:05] | I thought that was your job. | 我以为那是你的工作 |
[15:06] | I got a whopper of a fine from OSHA. | 职业安全与健康管理局已经罚了我一大笔 |
[15:08] | What more do you want? | 你们还想怎样 |
[15:08] | One of my men might lose his eyesight. | 我的一个手下可能会永远失明 |
[15:10] | Hey, some of my people got hurt too. | 我也有手下受伤了 |
[15:12] | That’s on you! | 还不是怪你自己 |
[15:12] | Hey, I’d like you off my property right now. | 我要你们离开我的地方 |
[15:16] | Okay, all right. Hey, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[15:18] | We’re already a man down. | 我们已经有一个人受伤了 |
[15:19] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[15:34] | Got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[15:37] | I just keep re-reading the same page | 我反正也就是一遍遍 |
[15:39] | over and over again anyway. | 读同一页书 |
[15:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. I mean… | 还行 |
[15:45] | Scott came by with the baby. | 斯科特今天带着宝宝来了 |
[15:48] | Amelia is her name. | 她叫艾米莉亚 |
[15:50] | That’s pretty. | 真是好名字 |
[15:52] | – How is she? – She looks amazing. | -她怎么样 -看起来非常好 |
[15:55] | Happy, healthy little girl. | 健康快乐的小姑娘 |
[15:58] | But they are moving back to Rockford. | 不过他们要搬回罗克福德了 |
[16:01] | Oh, damn. | 天啊 |
[16:03] | I just had this idea that | 我才刚想好 |
[16:05] | I would get to see her all the time. | 要一直看着她成长 |
[16:07] | You know, swing by, take her to the park. | 时不时去一趟 带她去公园 |
[16:10] | Bring her to our place for playdates. | 带她来我们这里搞亲子活动 |
[16:12] | Just watch her get bigger, you know? | 就是想看着她长成大姑娘 |
[16:15] | – Well Rockford isn’t that far. – No, I know. | -罗克福德也不是很远 -我知道 |
[16:18] | And I’ll make it work, but… | 我会想办法的 但是 |
[16:22] | I am not gonna let someone else I care about | 我不想再让我在意的其他人 |
[16:23] | out of life, you know? | 离开我了 你明白吗 |
[16:29] | We should road trip together sometime. | 我们可以什么时候一起开车出去玩 |
[16:31] | Wait until you see this baby. | 不过你要先看看这个宝宝 |
[16:33] | It’s just really something. | 真的太可爱了 |
[16:35] | I bet. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:38] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真不好意思 |
[16:40] | You–you asked me if I had a sec, | 你问我有没有时间 |
[16:42] | and I went into a spiral. | 结果我自顾自说起来了 |
[16:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | Ambulance 61. Person injured. | 61号救护车 人员受伤 |
[16:52] | 1517 N. Armitage Avenue. | 阿米蒂奇大道1517号 |
[16:53] | I was just checking on you. | 我就来看看你 |
[16:54] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[17:14] | They’re here. | 她们来了 |
[17:19] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:21] | Look, she thought this was her lip gloss. | 她以为这是她的唇釉 |
[17:23] | But it’s glue. | 但这是胶水 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:31] | Just keep breathing, okay? | 保持呼吸 好吗 |
[17:32] | Just try and relax, okay? Just try and relax. | 努力放松 好吗 努力放松 |
[17:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:35] | This’ll help you breathe. | 这个会帮助你呼吸 |
[17:37] | Stop trying to pull your lips apart, okay? | 别试着把嘴唇分开了 好吗 |
[17:42] | Okay. Hold still. | 好的 别动 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:50] | Does anybody have any acetone-based nail polish remover? | 有人有丙酮基的卸甲水吗 |
[17:54] | I do. | 我有 |
[17:56] | Oh, perfect. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:04] | This will dissolve the bond, okay? | 它会把胶水溶解掉 |
[18:13] | Go. Almost. | 开 快了 |
[18:14] | Almost, almost. Easy. | 快了 快了 慢点 |
[18:33] | We’re still gonna want to take you in, | 我们还是要送你去医院 |
[18:34] | make sure you didn’t ingest any of the glue, okay? | 确保你没有把胶水吃进去 好吗 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | There was some glue on her teeth, but that’s about it. | 她牙上还有点胶水 别的都没问题 |
[18:50] | – She’ll be just fine. – Oh, that’s good news. | -她会没事的 -那太好了 |
[18:53] | My friend at Northwestern Admissions | 我西北大学招生办的朋友说 |
[18:54] | says you reapplied. | 你又申请了 |
[18:58] | – Yeah. I did. – That’s great. | -对 -太好了 |
[19:00] | I was telling her how impressed I was by you. | 我和她说了 我觉得你很厉害 |
[19:01] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah, good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[19:03] | And keep me posted. | 有消息告诉我 |
[19:09] | You reapplied to med school? | 你又申请医学院了 |
[19:13] | I–I wanted to tell you. | 我刚想告诉你呢 |
[19:14] | I started to, but… | 我都要说了 但… |
[19:16] | first I just wanted to know | 我想先确定 |
[19:17] | if it was even a possibility. | 有没有可能性 |
[19:19] | Well, it sounds like it is a possibility, Foster. | 听着绝对有可能性啊 福斯特 |
[19:21] | I have a meeting Wednesday with Admissions. | 我周三和招生办的人见面 |
[19:25] | First I just–I wanted to– | 首先我… 我想 |
[19:26] | you and me, I–I think we should talk about it. | 你和我 我想我们应该先谈谈 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:30] | Seems like you’ve already made up your mind. | 看起来你已经拿定主意了 |
[19:44] | Heyo! Hands off, Boswell. | 别动 博斯韦尔 |
[19:46] | Come on, Cruz. | 行了 克鲁兹 |
[19:47] | I already got three kids at home to clean up after. | 我还要追着家里三个孩子屁股后面打扫呢 |
[19:48] | It’s 7:59, all right? | 现在是7点59 好吧 |
[19:50] | Don’t gripe about the state of the squad table | 等到你的班的时间再叽叽歪歪 |
[19:51] | until it’s your shift. | 抱怨桌子的整洁吧 |
[19:56] | Ah. See? | 看见了 |
[19:57] | All yours. | 请便吧 |
[20:04] | You missed a whole section over here. | 你错过了一整个环节呢 |
[20:14] | All right. Go talk to her. | 好了 去找她聊吧 |
[20:17] | Yeah, you just standing here staring at her | 对啊 你这么戳在这瞪着她 |
[20:19] | is a little creepy. | 有点瘆得慌 |
[20:20] | Okay, I’m not staring. | 我没瞪着她 |
[20:29] | Be right back. | 我就回来 |
[20:32] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:35] | So… | 那个… |
[20:36] | is it just me or are things a little tense between us? | 只有我觉得我们俩的关系有点紧张吗 |
[20:40] | Why would they be tense? | 为什么会紧张啊 |
[20:41] | You know, the whole… | 那个… |
[20:43] | seeing other people thing, | 跟别人约会什么的 |
[20:44] | I got the idea you weren’t too thrilled with it. | 我感觉你好像不是很高兴 |
[20:47] | Are you kidding? I love it. | 你开玩笑呢吧 我特别喜欢 |
[20:49] | I was thinking the same thing before you even said anything. | 你没开口之前我也想那么说呢 |
[20:51] | – Really? – 100%. | -是吗 -绝对的啊 |
[20:53] | In fact, I’m actually heading to a Sox game | 实际上 我马上要和一个约会对象 |
[20:54] | to meet a date right now. | 去看白袜队的比赛呢 |
[20:56] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -酷 -嗯 |
[20:57] | – Very cool. – Yeah. | -非常酷 -嗯 |
[20:58] | Should be a great game. | 比赛应该很精彩 |
[21:00] | – See you soon? – Sure. | -那回头见吧 -好 |
[21:04] | See you guys later. | 回头见 |
[21:11] | I am so confused. | 我都晕了 |
[21:14] | I know I would like to hear more. | 反正我想再听听是什么情况呢 |
[21:16] | Okay, so right from the jump, | 好吧 从一开始 |
[21:18] | Violet tells me she doesn’t date firefighters. | 维尔莉特和我说她不和消防队员约会 |
[21:19] | So I was like, “Okay. Cool by me. | 于是我就说 “好啊 我没问题啊 |
[21:21] | Let’s keep it casual.” | 我们可以随意一点” |
[21:22] | But then at some point, the rules changed? | 但到了某一点 情况就变了 |
[21:26] | So put it out there, like, “Hey. | 于是我就摊开说 “我说 |
[21:28] | We’re seeing other people, right?” | 我们可以和别人约会的吧 对吧” |
[21:29] | And she liked the idea. | 她挺欢迎这主意的 |
[21:30] | She was thrilled by it even. | 她甚至很兴奋 |
[21:32] | But she’s still icing me out. | 但她还是给我冷脸 |
[21:34] | Um, general rule of thumb. | 依常理分析 |
[21:38] | You are in a war you cannot win. | 这场战斗你赢不了 |
[21:40] | So best to raise the white flag | 最好是举起白旗 |
[21:43] | and learn the phrase, | 学会说 |
[21:45] | “Yes, dear, Whatever you say, dear.” | “好的 亲爱的 你怎么说就怎么办 亲爱的” |
[21:48] | – No, but that sounds… – Ridiculous! | -可这听着… -很荒谬 |
[21:50] | And I agree. You gotta be firm. | 我同意 你必须要挺住 |
[21:53] | Say what you mean. Mean what you say. | 怎么想就怎么说 怎么说就怎么想 |
[21:55] | It’s the only way to get respect. | 这是赢得尊重的唯一办法 |
[21:58] | I’m not sure, uh, Cindy would agree with you. | 恐怕辛迪不会认同你说的吧 |
[22:02] | Oh, okay, look. | 听着 |
[22:02] | Do you wanna know what solves all problems? | 想知道什么才能解决一切问题吗 |
[22:05] | Getting married. | 结婚 |
[22:06] | It’s like all of those little things | 你们约会时觉得是天大的 |
[22:08] | that you thought were such a big deal while you were dating, | 那些个小事情 |
[22:10] | they just evaporate. | 一下子就都没有了 |
[22:12] | Like ocean mist. | 像海上薄雾一样 |
[22:13] | Says the guy who has been married for a week. | 这话从一个刚结婚一星期的人嘴里说出来 |
[22:16] | A week of bliss. | 圆满的一周 |
[22:29] | When was the last time you were over here? | 你上次来这是什么时候 |
[22:32] | Can’t remember. | 都记不起来了 |
[22:33] | What do you do if he doesn’t answer? | 如果他不开门怎么办 |
[22:36] | I got a Halligan in the trunk. | 我后备箱里有把铁铤 |
[22:40] | I ever tell you the first time I met Capp? | 我跟你说过我第一次见到卡普吗 |
[22:46] | We get a fire call to this big apartment complex. | 我们接到一个公寓大楼的火警 |
[22:50] | The whole place is cooking, | 整个地方都烧着了 |
[22:51] | and there’s this woman stuck behind a door | 有个女人被关在一扇门后面 |
[22:53] | that I couldn’t open for the life of me. | 我无论如何都打不开那扇门 |
[22:55] | I mean, I tried mule kicking it, | 我试过用脚踹 |
[22:58] | prying the hinges, | 撬铰链 |
[22:59] | but couldn’t get the damn thing to budge. | 但怎么都打不开 |
[23:02] | I feel this firefighter from another truck next to me, | 我感觉到旁边有一个别队的消防员 |
[23:06] | so I scream at him, “Go get a sledgehammer!” | 于是我对他大喊 去拿个铁锤来 |
[23:08] | He heads away for about five steps, | 他回头走了大概五步 |
[23:10] | then turns back, runs, | 然后转身 起跑 |
[23:13] | and flies through the air like the Karate Kid… | 像空手道小子一样在空中飞了起来 |
[23:16] | and his foot goes right through the damn door. | 一脚正好踢穿那扇该死的门 |
[23:19] | And now he’s stuck. | 然后他就被卡住了 |
[23:21] | But I can reach through the hole he made | 但我可以从他踢穿的洞里伸手进去 |
[23:22] | and finally unlock the door. | 最后终于把门打开了 |
[23:29] | – Only Capp. – Yeah. | -只有卡普 -是的 |
[23:32] | Only Capp. | 只有卡普 |
[23:50] | Capp? | 卡普 |
[23:53] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[23:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[24:01] | They said I need to rest my eyes. | 他们说我的眼睛需要休息一下 |
[24:04] | They said stay under hospital supervision. | 他们说要留在医院接受监护 |
[24:07] | You need to go back and see Dr. Halstead, | 你得回去找霍斯特德医生 |
[24:09] | or he’s reporting you to the CFD. | 不然他会把你报告给芝加哥消防局 |
[24:13] | I’m already feeling better. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[24:22] | Got any beer in the fridge at least? | 冰箱里有啤酒吗 |
[24:24] | I think so. | 应该有 |
[24:27] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[24:52] | You still look like hell. | 你看上去还是很糟糕 |
[24:55] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[25:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:25] | So this morning, | 今天早上 |
[25:27] | we are gonna learn how to turn a ladder | 我们要学习如何把梯子 |
[25:29] | into an emergency bridge, all right? | 变成一个紧急桥 好吗 |
[25:32] | So, Dora, Evette, | 所以多拉 伊维蒂 |
[25:34] | divide the girls into two groups. | 把姑娘们分成两组 |
[25:36] | Get these two garbage cans | 把这两个垃圾桶 |
[25:37] | and bring them to the middle of the room. | 拿到屋子中间去 |
[25:38] | Right here. Right here. | 这里 这里 |
[25:40] | – All right? – Christina, Jada… | -好吗 -克里斯蒂娜 杰达 |
[25:45] | Evette. | 伊维蒂 |
[25:49] | Where’s Kylie? | 凯莉去哪里了 |
[25:50] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见到她 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:08] | Lieutenant Severide, Bob Rezick. | 西弗莱德队长 鲍勃·雷兹克 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:11] | Sorry to bother you. I know you’re busy. | 很抱歉打扰你 我知道你很忙 |
[26:13] | Just when you think you’re catching up, | 你以为你马上就能忙完了 |
[26:13] | a worker falls three stories | 就有一个工人在建筑工地上 |
[26:15] | at a construction site, breaks both his legs. | 从三层楼摔下来 摔断了双腿 |
[26:16] | I’m on my way over there now. | 我正要去那里 |
[26:18] | Well, then I’ll make this quick. | 那我就说快一点 |
[26:19] | I was told you were assigned the chlorine leak | 我听说你被分配到西富尔顿的 |
[26:21] | at Q&M Metal Recycling on West Fulton? | Q&M金属回收公司处理氯泄漏的案子 |
[26:23] | I was. Yes. | 是我 是的 |
[26:25] | And you gave them a fine? | 你给他们罚款了 |
[26:27] | Three fines, actually. | 其实罚了三笔款 |
[26:28] | Still… | 还是… |
[26:30] | We’re also assigning them mandatory training | 我们还为他们安排了 |
[26:32] | for the handling of hazardous materials. | 处理危险材料的强制培训 |
[26:33] | Yeah, which we both know they won’t do. | 是的 我们都知道他们不会照做 |
[26:35] | Then that’s another fine. | 那还会继续罚款 |
[26:36] | It’s not enough. | 还是不够 |
[26:39] | It’s the best I can do. Precedent. | 我只能做到这样了 有判例 |
[26:41] | One of my men got hurt on that call. | 我的一个人在出警时受伤了 |
[26:43] | Took in a face full of chlorine. | 被氯气喷了一脸 |
[26:45] | He’s still not seeing clearly. | 他现在还看不清楚 |
[26:47] | – Like I said– – I know what you said. | -就像我说的 -我知道你说了什么 |
[26:48] | And so you know, | 所以你知道 |
[26:50] | I could’ve called and left a message | 本来我可以打个电话留言给你 |
[26:51] | instead of driving all the way down here | 而不是大老远地开车过来 |
[26:52] | to see you in person. | 见你本人 |
[26:54] | But I wanted to look at you in the eye | 但我想看着你的眼睛 |
[26:57] | and ask that you don’t treat this case | 请你不要把这个案子 |
[26:58] | like another manila folder. | 当做又一个普通文件夹 |
[27:01] | Treat it like there’s a human being | 把它当做有一个人的生命和事业 |
[27:03] | whose life and career was put at risk | 正处在危险之中 |
[27:06] | because of guys that pay a few fines | 就因为那些人付了几笔罚款 |
[27:08] | and keep right on doing what they’re doing. | 却还是一如既往地违规操作 |
[27:13] | That’s all I ask. | 这就是我所要求的 |
[27:18] | Well, what’d the guy say? | 那人怎么说 |
[27:19] | He’d look into it. | 他会深入调查 |
[27:22] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[27:25] | Well you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[27:26] | I wanna go back to the scrapyard | 我想回到废品厂 |
[27:28] | and do the wrong thing. | 去做不对的事 |
[27:29] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[27:33] | Hey, let me ask you. | 我问你一件事 |
[27:35] | I got this girl. | 有这么一个女孩 |
[27:36] | She was one of the initial signups on “Girls on Fire.” | 她是烈焰女孩的第一批学员之一 |
[27:39] | And she’s real enthusiastic. | 她真的很热情 |
[27:41] | I mean, she came to the firehouse | 她来到消防站 |
[27:42] | and borrowed the firefighter manual and everything. | 借走了消防员手册和其它所有的东西 |
[27:45] | Okay, so she wasn’t in class this morning, | 于是她今天早上没来上课 |
[27:47] | and, uh, I got this weird feeling. | 就让我感觉很奇怪 |
[27:50] | Do you have her number? | 你有她的电话吗 |
[27:51] | I think so. On the application, yeah. | 我想有的 在申请表上 |
[27:54] | – Give her a call. – Yeah? | -打她电话吧 -你确定 |
[27:56] | – That’s not too invasive? – Nah. | -这不会太过分吧 -不会的 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:00] | Yeah. I’ll do that. | 我就这么办好了 |
[28:05] | No, I texted her and she didn’t text back. | 我给她发了短信 可她没回 |
[28:07] | So bring someone else. | 那你也找一个 |
[28:09] | I don’t wanna bring someone else. | 我不想找一个啊 |
[28:10] | What? I thought that was the– | 什么 我以为你是要 |
[28:11] | Ah, you know what? You’re frustrating. | 我直说吧 你是真的烦人 |
[28:23] | Okay, everyone. | 好了 大家注意 |
[28:24] | Until Capp returns, | 在卡普回来之前 |
[28:27] | we will have a floater filling in. | 将有人来临时顶替他的位置 |
[28:29] | Everyone please welcome Wes Derengowski to 51. | 请大家欢迎魏斯·德伦高斯基来到51队 |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[28:35] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[28:37] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[28:38] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 大家出动 |
[28:39] | 898 South Van Buren. | 南范布伦大街898号 |
[29:03] | Is that the coffin? | 那里面是棺材吗 |
[29:06] | Looks like he’s pinned. | 好像他被夹住了 |
[29:09] | Cruz, grab the jaws and cutters. | 克鲁兹 去拿救生钳和锯子 |
[29:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:11] | How much does a casket weigh? | 棺材得有多重 |
[29:13] | Depends on who’s inside. | 那得看谁躺在里面 |
[29:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:19] | – Cody. – Hang tight, Cody. | -科迪 -坚持住 科迪 |
[29:20] | – We’re gonna get you out. I can’t breathe. | -我们会救你出来 -我不能呼吸了 |
[29:22] | I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 喘不上气 |
[29:25] | He’s getting crushed. | 他被压住了 |
[29:26] | Mouch, Kidd, open the back. | 穆奇 基德 打开车后门 |
[29:28] | Gallo, we’ll push from the front. | 加洛 我们从前面推 |
[29:30] | We need to slide this casket out. | 我们得把棺材滑出去 |
[29:32] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[29:34] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[29:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:41] | Hang tight, buddy, okay? | 坚持住好吗 哥们儿 |
[29:49] | Get this thing off of me! | 把这东西从我身上弄下去 |
[29:51] | Quit moving. | 别乱动 |
[29:51] | Gallo, let’s get this weight off of him. | 加洛 把重量从他身上挪开 |
[29:57] | Ready, push! | 准备 推 |
[29:58] | Lift, go. | 抬起来 |
[30:02] | Okay, he’s free. | 好的 挪开了 |
[30:05] | All right, ready when you are, Captain! | 我们预备好等你下令了 队长 |
[30:08] | All right, we’ll push. You pull on three. | 数到三 我们推 你们拽 |
[30:10] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[30:17] | I’m right behind you, okay? | 我到你身后来 好吗 |
[30:18] | Be as still as possible. | 尽量不要动 |
[30:24] | Well, that’s fortunate. | 算我们走运 |
[30:32] | Could’ve mentioned it was empty. | 你可以提一句那是空棺材啊 |
[30:34] | I do these runs all the time. | 我一直干这个活儿 |
[30:36] | They never tell me what’s inside, and I don’t ask. | 他们从来不告诉我里面是什么 我也不问 |
[30:43] | Let’s load up. | 上车吧 |
[30:45] | I want to stop by that scrapyard on the way back. | 我想回去的路上再去一趟那个废品场 |
[30:47] | Scrapyard? Why are we going back there? | 那个废品场 我们还回去干什么 |
[30:49] | We already talked to that guy. | 我们已经跟那个人谈过了 |
[30:50] | We’re not going there to talk. | 这次我们不是去谈谈了 |
[31:09] | Looks like they got more than a fine. | 看来他们不止是被罚了款呢 |
[31:18] | All right, let’s head back to 51. | 好吧 我们回51队吧 |
[31:29] | Dr. Halstead said Capp’s going in for some tests tomorrow. | 霍斯特德医生说卡普明天会去做些检查 |
[31:31] | – Yeah, I heard. – Did you talk to him? | -我听说了 -你跟他谈过了 |
[31:34] | Boden told me. | 博登告诉我的 |
[31:37] | How’s Severide? | 西弗莱德怎么样了 |
[31:40] | You know how it is. | 你知道这情况的 |
[31:41] | You work that close with someone, | 和别人一起肩并肩工作 |
[31:43] | you feel their pain like it’s your own. | 就会对他们的痛苦感同身受了 |
[32:06] | – I didn’t realize– – We need to talk. | -我都不知道 -我们得谈谈 |
[32:10] | Sure. Yeah. | 好 当然了 |
[32:15] | Let’s go in there. | 去那里边谈吧 |
[32:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:27] | You’ve texted me five times in the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时你给我发了5条短信 |
[32:30] | Well, yeah. You didn’t text me back, | 是啊 你没回我短信 |
[32:31] | and I was wondering what was up. | 我在想是不是有什么问题 |
[32:32] | What’s up is that we aren’t in a serious relationship. | 问题就是我们并不能算在谈恋爱 |
[32:35] | Which means sometimes we might go a little while | 意思就是有时候我们会有一段时间 |
[32:37] | without texting or talking, | 不发短信也不说话 |
[32:38] | and there’s no reason to freak out. | 也没有理由因为这个发慌 |
[32:40] | I’m not freaked out. | 我没有发慌 |
[32:41] | The last text asked if I was dead. | 你最后一条短信问我是不是死了 |
[32:42] | That’s an expression. I didn’t actually mean– | 这只是修辞 我不是真有那个意思 |
[32:44] | – Gallo — – Blake. | -加洛 -叫我布雷克 |
[32:46] | What? | 什么 |
[32:48] | I think it’s weird that you call me by my last name. | 我觉得你一直用姓氏称呼我很奇怪 |
[32:50] | Especially considering the amount of time– | 尤其是考虑到这么久了 |
[32:51] | I’ve always done that. Why is it suddenly weird? | 我一直都这么叫的 怎么突然就奇怪了 |
[32:57] | Okay. Fine. | 行吧 好 |
[32:59] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[33:00] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[33:05] | The other day when you said that you were | 前几天你说要和别人 |
[33:07] | going out to the Sox game with another guy. | 去看白袜队的比赛 |
[33:09] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[33:10] | I just… | 我… |
[33:14] | I guess I didn’t really like it. That’s all. | 我好像不是很喜欢那种感觉 仅此而已 |
[33:17] | – You didn’t like it? – Yeah. | -你不喜欢 -嗯 |
[33:19] | You’re the one that said we should see other people– | 是你说我们应该找其他人… |
[33:21] | No, I know. It’s just, honestly, | 我知道 只是 老实讲 |
[33:23] | I didn’t think you actually would. | 我没想到你真会这样做 |
[33:25] | So you figured | 所以你是觉得 |
[33:27] | you would see other people and I would–what? | 你可以去见其他人 而我就… |
[33:30] | – Just sit at home mooning after you? – No, that’s not it at all. | -在家里做个怨妇 -不是这样的 |
[33:32] | Gallo, you are the most arrogant– | 加洛 你真是我见过最自傲… |
[33:34] | Maybe we should be exclusive. | 或许我们应该专一 |
[33:35] | – Maybe we should break up. – Maybe we should get married! | -或许我们应该分手 -或许我们应该结婚 |
[33:48] | You know what? You are out of your mind. | 你知道吗 你是真的疯了 |
[33:53] | Married. | 结婚 |
[34:09] | Maybe we should get married? | 或许我们应该结婚 |
[34:12] | Yeah, what? | 什么 |
[34:14] | He told me to. | 他教我的 |
[34:28] | Hey, Kylie. | 嗨 凯莉 |
[34:31] | This is Stella Kidd from “Girls on Fire.” | 我是”烈焰中的女孩”项目的史黛拉·基德 |
[34:34] | Missed you this morning at class. | 你今早没来上课 |
[34:37] | Just–just wanted to check in, | 我就想问问你 |
[34:39] | and make sure you’re okay. | 看看是不是一切都好 |
[34:44] | Anyway, uh, you got my number now. | 你现在有我的手机号了 |
[34:46] | So feel free to call me any time, day or night. | 有需要的话随时打给我 |
[34:50] | I mean, us– | 反正我们… |
[34:51] | us firefighters keep weird hours. | 我们消防员的作息不稳定 |
[34:54] | So, um… | 所以 |
[34:56] | Okay. Hope to talk to you soon. | 好了 希望你能早点回电 |
[34:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:04] | How long can it take to read the bottom row of an eye chart? | 测个视力能用多久 |
[35:13] | So what’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[35:15] | My eyes are no good. | 我的眼睛不行了 |
[35:16] | I’m done being a firefighter. | 再也做不了消防员了 |
[35:28] | Okay, so you’re fine. | 所以你没事 |
[35:31] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:33] | – How’s he know I’m fine? – Bad acting. | -他怎么知道我没事 -演技太差 |
[35:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:37] | What’s the actual prognosis? | 预后到底如何 |
[35:39] | A couple more shifts and I’m cleared to work. | 再歇几轮班我就可以恢复工作了 |
[35:42] | Ah, look at that. You were worried about me. | 瞧瞧 你担心我了吧 |
[35:44] | He was worried about me, wasn’t he? | 他担心我了对不对 |
[35:50] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[35:52] | Hey, check it out, buddy. We finished it for you. | 快看 兄弟 我们帮你搞定了 |
[35:54] | You can see it’s a bell, right? | 你能看到这是个铃铛吧 |
[35:55] | Not just a big golden blur. | 不是金色的一坨 |
[35:57] | Can you read the top line? | 你能看到最上面这行吗 |
[36:00] | F-u-c– | 操…你… |
[36:03] | That’s not it at all. | 我写的根本不是这个 |
[36:05] | All right, listen. As much as I hate to say this. | 好了 大家听好 尽管我不喜欢这么说 |
[36:11] | The beers are on the house! | 但是今晚啤酒我们请客 |
[36:17] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能回来真好 |
[36:18] | Thanks. Good to be back. | 谢谢 我也很开心能回来 |
[36:19] | What do you guys want, huh? | 你们想喝点什么 |
[36:21] | What do you want? | 来点什么 |
[36:34] | We’re ready for you now. | 你可以进来了 |
[36:53] | Please, Ms. Foster. Have a seat. | 福斯特女士 请坐吧 |
[37:00] | I’d like to say something | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[37:01] | before we begin the interview if that’s all right. | 我想在面试开始之前先说几句 |
[37:04] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[37:08] | I know you’ve read my application, | 我知道你们已经读过了我的申请 |
[37:11] | and I know you are aware of the circumstances | 也了解我为什么选择 |
[37:13] | surrounding why I am reapplying to Northwestern. | 申请西北大学 |
[37:18] | I made a life-altering mistake, | 我曾犯下了影响终身的错误 |
[37:20] | and I won’t make excuses for it. | 我决不会为此寻找借口 |
[37:24] | That said, | 尽管如此 |
[37:25] | that mistake was the best thing | 这个错误是我这辈子 |
[37:29] | that ever happened to me. | 发生过最幸运的事 |
[37:32] | I wasn’t ready. | 那个时候是我没做好准备 |
[37:34] | And I get that now. | 现在我懂了 |
[37:43] | In the last three years, | 过去的三年里 |
[37:44] | I have met and worked with some of the most | 我有幸得以与世界上最棒的人们 |
[37:49] | amazing people I’ve ever known, | 一同共事 |
[37:52] | and I’ve learned so much from all of them. | 也从他们身上学到了很多 |
[37:55] | With their help, I’ve been able to transform myself | 在他们的帮助下 我得以变成如今 |
[37:58] | into a responsible, knowledgeable, | 充满责任感 知识扎实 |
[38:02] | caring, resourceful paramedic, | 懂得关怀和应变的医护人员 |
[38:06] | the kind of paramedic who knows how to put the patient first | 懂得将病人放在第一位 |
[38:09] | and handle whatever is required | 并能妥善应对 |
[38:10] | on the other end of a 9-1-1 call. | 报警电话另一端的任何情况 |
[38:13] | I’ve been in the trenches. | 我在一线战斗过 |
[38:16] | And I know now that I am ready to be | 我现在也清楚地知道我已经准备好成为 |
[38:19] | a great student | 一个优秀的学生 |
[38:21] | and an even better doctor. | 以及更为优秀的医生 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:32] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[38:34] | Let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[39:06] | Brett? | 布莱特 |
[39:08] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[39:10] | They said they’ll let me know. | 他们说会通知我 |
[39:12] | Well, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:16] | They’d be lucky to have you. | 你的加入一定会是他们的幸运 |