时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Here, let me help you. – No, I got it. | -我帮你吧 -不用 我可以 |
[00:06] | – No, I got it. – No, really, I got it. | -我来吧 -真的不用 我可以的 |
[00:08] | I got it. | 我来啦 |
[00:09] | I’m not sure about that bag on you. | 你背这包可不搭啊 |
[00:11] | Well, perhaps with a different shoe? | 如果我换双鞋呢 |
[00:13] | Nah. | 也不行 |
[00:15] | – You jealous? – Jealous? | -你嫉妒吗 -嫉妒 |
[00:17] | Of how bad it looks on you? I don’t think so. | 嫉妒你背着难看吗 那我可不嫉妒 |
[00:19] | Dr. Halstead, got a possible MI coming in. | 霍斯特德医生 可能有个心肌梗塞病人 |
[00:22] | And good morning to you, Maggie. | 早上好啊 麦基 |
[00:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:25] | Dr. Manning, it was a pleasure being your caddy today. | 曼宁医生 能当你的小厮我感到很荣幸 |
[00:27] | Don’t expect a tip. | 别想要小费 |
[00:30] | Hey, we still on for tonight? | 今晚计划不变吧 |
[00:32] | – Tonight? – Ladies’ night at Molly’s, | -今晚 -在莫利酒吧咱们几个女的聚会 |
[00:35] | Me, you, and April. | 我 你还有艾普尔 |
[00:37] | April hasn’t had a date in a while. | 艾普尔好久都没人约了 |
[00:39] | She can use some wingwomen. | 我们可以帮她一把 |
[00:40] | Me, a wing woman? | 我有那能力吗 |
[00:42] | Your hormones–they will lure the dudes in. | 你荷尔蒙高啊 会引来帅哥的 |
[00:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你走错方向了吧 |
[00:49] | Left my badge in the car. | 证件丢车上了 |
[00:52] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[01:00] | Help! Help, anyone! | 救命 有人吗 救命 |
[01:03] | I need help here. | 我需要帮助 |
[01:08] | I got her, I got her, I got her, I got her. | 我来 我来 我来 |
[01:12] | Come on! She’s bleeding from somewhere. | 快 她在流血 |
[01:14] | Trauma two. Get your asses over here! | 创伤科2号 你们快过来 |
[01:17] | Who is she? What happened? | 她是谁 怎么回事 |
[01:18] | I don’t know. I found her | 我不知道 |
[01:19] | a couple blocks away collapsed on the sidewalk. | 我在几条街之外发现她倒在人行道上 |
[01:21] | Let’s get her on the monitors. | 上监护器 |
[01:22] | April, you got this? | 艾普尔 你来吗 |
[01:24] | Got it. | 行 |
[01:29] | – Where’s she bleeding from? – Working on it. | -哪里出血了 -正在找 |
[01:33] | HR 130. | 心率130 |
[01:35] | BP’s at least 90. I’ve got a radial pulse. | 血压至少有90 有桡动脉脉搏 |
[01:37] | – All right, get two lines. – On it. | -好 开两条(静脉)通道 -好的 |
[01:38] | Get an I-STAT ABG and send labs. | 接血压分析仪进行动脉血气分析送到化验室去 |
[01:40] | Make sure we type and cross. | 进行交叉配型 |
[01:41] | Can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened? | 你能听到我说话吗 能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[01:44] | The blood– did you get shot? | 你流了很多血 你中枪了吗 |
[01:46] | Let’s get these wet clothes off her now. | 把血衣先脱下来吧 |
[01:47] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna put you in a gown | 别担心 我们会给你穿病号服 |
[01:48] | and see what’s going on, okay? | 检查一下 好吗 |
[01:50] | Get blood, O negative, make sure it’s warm. | 取血来 O型阴性血 确保血是温的 |
[01:51] | Put it on level one. Give her two. | 快速输血 两单位 |
[01:53] | Hey, stay with me. | 撑住 |
[01:54] | You find the source? | 找到出血点了吗 |
[01:55] | No head, neck, or torso trauma. | 没有头部 颈部或者躯体创伤 |
[01:56] | Belly distended but soft. | 胃部鼓胀但是柔软的 |
[02:02] | That’s not an intestine. | 不是肠子 |
[02:04] | It’s an umbilical cord. | 是脐带 |
[02:05] | This kid just delivered a baby. | 这女孩刚刚生完小孩 |
[02:06] | – What do you mean “just”? – Maybe five minutes ago. | -你说”刚刚”是什么意思 -可能也就五分钟前 |
[02:09] | She’s still bleeding. Clamp. | 她还在流血 血管钳 |
[02:11] | Where did you deliver this baby? | 你在哪里生下了小孩 |
[02:15] | Hey, what happened to your baby? | 你的孩子呢 |
[02:25] | Hey, sir? | 先生 |
[02:27] | Sir, you’re the one who brought the girl, yeah? | 先生 是你把那个女孩带来的对吧 |
[02:29] | – She gonna be okay? – Yeah, she’s fine. | -她没事吧 -她没事 |
[02:30] | – Where’d you find her? – About two blocks that way. | -你在哪里发现她的 -两个街区之外吧 |
[02:33] | Okay, can you show me? | 好 能带我去看看吗 |
[02:35] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[02:36] | Hey, grab an OB kit and follow us. | 你带上急救包跟着来 |
[02:38] | You got it. | 好 |
[02:47] | She was right there. | 她当时就在那里 |
[02:55] | What are we looking for? | 要找什么 |
[03:08] | Sexton! | 塞克斯顿 |
[03:09] | Did she just abandon the thing? | 她就这样丢了吗 |
[03:10] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[03:14] | Bulb syringe. | 冲洗球 |
[03:18] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[03:20] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 撑住啊… |
[03:24] | Come on– | 活过来 |
[03:26] | Oh, okay. Blanket, blanket. | 好了 把毯子给我 |
[03:30] | Oxygen. | 氧气 |
[03:37] | Okay…okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:38] | There you go. All right. | 好了 |
[03:40] | – I’ll take him to the NICU. – I’ll take him. | -我带他去新生儿重症监护室 -我来 |
[03:54] | She hasn’t delivered the placenta yet. | 她的胎盘还没拿出来 |
[03:56] | It has to come out. Where the hell is OB? | 必须要拿出来 产科医生呢 |
[03:58] | Stuck in a delivery. I can do it. | 在忙着照顾分娩患者 我来吧 |
[04:02] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前做过 |
[04:06] | I’m on the baby. You sure? | 我去照顾孩子 你行吗 |
[04:08] | Yes. | 行的 |
[04:10] | April, where’d you find the baby? | 艾普尔 在哪里发现的孩子 |
[04:12] | In a backpack behind that building on Huron. | 在休伦街那栋楼后面的一个背包里 |
[04:14] | We got there just in time. | 差一点就来不及了 |
[04:24] | Hey, hotshot. Yeah, you. | 美女 没错 是你 |
[04:27] | An old lady had a fall, sprained her wrists. | 一个老妇人摔倒了 扭伤了手腕 |
[04:30] | Last name Francis. | 姓弗兰西斯 |
[04:37] | Miss Francis? Ms. Connie Francis? | 弗兰西斯夫人 康妮·弗兰西斯夫人 |
[04:40] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[04:43] | You look awfully young to be a doctor. | 你这么年轻就当医生啦 |
[04:46] | Oh, I’m a medical student. Sarah Reese. | 我还是医学生 我叫萨拉·里斯 |
[04:49] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你和我们一起去吧 |
[04:50] | Come with you? | 和你们一起去 |
[04:51] | To the beach. | 去海滩 |
[04:55] | Hey, did you bring the Coppertone? | 你带了水宝宝[防晒霜]吗 |
[04:58] | The… | 水… |
[05:03] | He says he’s having a heart attack. | 他说他心脏病发 |
[05:06] | He’s always having a heart attack. | 他老是心脏病发 |
[05:07] | I’m not always having a heart attack. | 我没有老是心脏病发 |
[05:10] | Nope, just when the lawn needs mowing | 是啊 只有在要割草的时候 |
[05:13] | or the gutters need clearing | 或者需要清理排水沟 |
[05:15] | or the garbage needs taking out. | 或者需要倒垃圾的时候病发 |
[05:18] | Can you describe the pain you’re feeling? | 你能形容一下你所感受到的痛苦吗 |
[05:19] | It feels like someone sitting on my chest, | 感觉就像有人坐在我的胸口 |
[05:22] | slowly squeezing the life out of me. | 慢慢抽走我的生命 |
[05:28] | How about we take a look? | 我们来检查一下吧 |
[05:31] | Keep your hands off of me. | 不要碰我 |
[05:34] | I want to go to the beach. | 我想去沙滩 |
[05:37] | I want to go to the beach. | 我想去沙滩 |
[05:42] | Oh, Dr. Charles, good. Could I get a consult? | 查尔斯医生 太好了 能帮我一下吗 |
[05:45] | I need to get this splint on her, but she won’t sit still. | 我得帮她装上夹板 但她动个不停 |
[05:50] | I’m late, and we’re still 30 minutes away | 我迟到了 我们距离劳德代尔堡 |
[05:52] | from Fort Lauderdale. | 还有三十分钟的路程 |
[05:54] | Ms. Francis, I am so sorry to hold you up, | 弗兰西斯女士 很抱歉拖住了您 |
[05:56] | but do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? | 但我能问您几个问题吗 |
[05:58] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[05:59] | Well, I hope you’re not one of those | 我希望你不是那种 |
[06:01] | stuck-up Princeton boys. | 自大的普林斯顿小子 |
[06:02] | Oh, heaven forbid. | 感谢上帝 |
[06:04] | University of Pennsylvania, thank you very much. | 我是宾夕法尼亚大学的 谢谢您 |
[06:07] | Please forgive Ms. Reese. | 请原谅里斯小姐 |
[06:11] | Smart and caring as she is, she’s still learning. | 虽然她很聪慧体贴 但她还有很多要学 |
[06:13] | Do you mind terribly if we were to borrow this | 能否麻烦您把这个借给我们 |
[06:16] | so that we could contact your loved ones? | 好让我们联系您的至亲好友 |
[06:18] | Well, if it won’t take you too long. | 如果不用花太久的话 |
[06:21] | We will make it snappy. | 我们会尽快的 |
[06:23] | Be right back. Thank you. | 马上回来 谢谢 |
[06:28] | So it didn’t occur to you she might have dementia? | 你没想到她可能患有老年痴呆症吗 |
[06:30] | That name didn’t mean anything to you, “Connie Francis”? | 康妮·弗兰西斯这个名字你一点儿都没印象吗 |
[06:34] | Should it have? | 我应该知道吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, I’m so damn old. Just call her contact. | 我实在是太老了 联系家属吧 |
[06:41] | If you could just fill each of these with nuts, | 你只要给每个袋子里装好坚果 |
[06:43] | and I brought the nuts. | 我也带了坚果 |
[06:45] | I’ll take care of everything else. | 其他事我会处理好的 |
[06:48] | Helen, | 海伦 |
[06:49] | I thought this was gonna be a little bit more casual. | 我还以为会搞得比较随意呢 |
[06:51] | But I just–I want it to be just right, you know? | 但我…我只是想做好这件事 |
[06:53] | I want–I want it to be something | 我希望…能给她留下一些 |
[06:55] | she’ll remember always. | 能永远记住的事 |
[07:03] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[07:06] | Hey, what were you doing with my mother-in-law? | 你和我婆婆一起干什么 |
[07:08] | Who, Helen? Was she just here? | 海伦吗 她刚来过了吗 |
[07:11] | Wish I would’ve known. I would’ve said hi. | 早点跟我说啊 我还想跟她打个招呼呢 |
[07:13] | She handed you that pink box. | 她给了你那个粉盒子 |
[07:15] | What’s in the box, Maggie? | 盒子里有什么 麦基 |
[07:18] | Maggie! | 麦基 |
[07:20] | Napkin diaper nut cups. | 尿布纸巾坚果杯 |
[07:23] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | Napkin diaper nut cups. | 尿布纸巾坚果杯 |
[07:28] | You fold the colored napkin up, you see, | 你看 这样折叠彩色纸巾 |
[07:30] | and then you hold it together with safety pins, | 然后用回形针固定住 |
[07:32] | – and then you stuff it– – You’re throwing me a shower? | -然后填… -你们要给我办迎婴派对 |
[07:34] | Surprise! Tonight at Molly’s. | 惊喜吧 今晚在莫利酒吧 |
[07:36] | So the whole ladies’ night ruse– | 所以你们闺蜜之夜的诡计… |
[07:38] | Just roll with it, okay? | 接受吧 |
[07:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, how’s baby Doe? Poor thing. | 那个小家伙怎么样了 可怜的孩子 |
[07:45] | He’s stable for now. And the mother? | 他暂时稳定了 他妈妈呢 |
[07:48] | Just came to. | 刚醒 |
[07:50] | Do we have any information on her yet? | 我们有她的任何信息吗 |
[07:52] | All we know is that her name…is Erika. | 我们只知道她的名字叫艾瑞卡 |
[07:58] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:05] | Hello, Erika. I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 艾瑞卡 我是曼宁医生 |
[08:08] | When can I leave? | 我什么时候能走 |
[08:10] | Based on how much blood you lost | 根据你的失血量 |
[08:12] | and what your body’s gone through, | 和你身体的情况来看 |
[08:14] | I’d say you’re at least here overnight. | 我认为你起码得在这里过夜 |
[08:18] | Is there anyone I can call, your mother or father? | 需要我联系谁吗 你父母吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:23] | Maybe a friend? | 朋友呢 |
[08:29] | Did they find the backpack? | 他们找到那个背包了吗 |
[08:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:40] | How did you end up in that alley, Erika? | 你怎么会在那条巷子里的 艾瑞卡 |
[08:44] | Why did you leave your baby there? | 你为什么把孩子留在那里 |
[08:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | I mean, I knew something was going on inside me, | 我知道我体内有什么东西 |
[08:51] | but I figured if I could just not think about it, then maybe– | 我想如果去不去想 那也许… |
[08:56] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[08:59] | I’m just so happy that somebody found him. | 我很高兴有人找到了他 |
[09:03] | Erika, honey, how old are you? | 艾瑞卡 亲爱的 你几岁 |
[09:10] | 14. | 14岁 |
[09:16] | There is someone you can call. | 你可以联系一个人 |
[09:22] | She’s 14 years old, a kid. She’s scared, alone. | 她才14岁 还是个孩子 她一个人吓坏了 |
[09:25] | What about the family? | 她的家人呢 |
[09:26] | Her mother’s in prison. Father’s long gone. | 她母亲在狱中 父亲早跑了 |
[09:29] | She does have an older sister living in Champaign, though. | 她倒是有个姐姐住在尚佩恩 |
[09:31] | I left a message. | 我留了一条信息 |
[09:32] | Here’s the thing– she was two blocks away. | 是这样的 她就住在两个街区外 |
[09:35] | Two blocks–maybe she was trying the make it here. | 才两个街区 也许她是想到这里来 |
[09:37] | Is that what she said? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[09:39] | She clamped the umbilical cord. | 她剪短了脐带 |
[09:41] | She did not mean to harm that baby. | 她不想伤害那个孩子 |
[09:43] | Right. Put him in a backpack. Leave him in an alley. | 是啊 把他放在背包里 丢在巷子里 |
[09:45] | That’ll keep him safe. | 这样他就安全了 |
[09:46] | It’s not that cut and dried. She was delirious. | 她没有这样狠心 她当时很混乱 |
[09:48] | She left her baby to die. It’s exactly that cut and dried. | 她丢下她的孩子等死 这就是狠心 |
[09:51] | She’s a child. | 她是个孩子 |
[09:52] | She wasn’t ready for any of this, right? | 她根本没准备好面对这一切 |
[09:55] | People come here for help. | 人们来这是寻求帮助的 |
[09:56] | I try to leave my feelings out of it. | 我尽量不把自己的情绪带进工作中 |
[09:58] | Well, that’s convenient. | 这回答真省事 |
[10:00] | Look, you don’t understand because you’re not a woman. | 听着 你不能理解是因为你不是女人 |
[10:02] | Don’t give me that. | 别跟我来这套 |
[10:04] | People need to be held accountable, regardless of sex. | 人必须懂得负责 无论男女 |
[10:06] | This is a safe haven. | 这里是避风港 |
[10:08] | She could’ve dropped the baby off, no questions asked. | 她可以把宝宝扔到这里 没有人会说什么 |
[10:10] | So now you do have feelings? | 这下你又有情绪了 |
[10:13] | She’s got to live with this for the rest of her life. | 她以后的人生都必须背着这个包袱 |
[10:16] | Do we really want to punish her as well? | 难道我们也要惩罚她吗 |
[10:18] | You’re talking as if there’s a happy ending | 你说的好像宝宝一定 |
[10:19] | where that baby survives. | 能活下来一样 |
[10:21] | That baby is going to survive. | 宝宝会活下来的 |
[10:22] | And if he doesn’t, then what that girl did is murder. | 如果没有 那女孩就犯了谋杀罪 |
[10:26] | How you gonna feel then? | 到时候你会怎么想 |
[10:44] | Who’s the pediatric surgery attending today? | 谁是今天主刀的儿童外科医生 |
[10:46] | Dr. Grant. | 格兰特医生 |
[10:48] | I’ve got to get back down to the ED. | 我得回急救室了 |
[10:49] | Page me if anything changes with this one’s condition, okay? | 如果他情况有任何变化随时通知我 好吗 |
[10:57] | – Dr. Rhodes. – Yeah? | -罗德斯医生 -什么事 |
[10:58] | Your father called. Wants you to call him back. | 你父亲刚打过来 想让你给他回电 |
[11:01] | – Thanks. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:06] | Excuse me, Dr. Czerny. | 抱歉 泽尼医生 |
[11:08] | You said yesterday that you may have some time today | 昨天你说过今天或许有时间 |
[11:10] | to discuss our new tranexamic acid drug? | 聊聊我们新的凝血酸药物 |
[11:12] | Talk to me tomorrow. | 明天再谈 |
[11:13] | And are you even supposed to be in here? | 还有是谁让你进来的 |
[11:16] | Have a great…day. | 祝你今天… 愉快 |
[11:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:27] | Dr…Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[11:30] | I’m Zoe Roth with Stewart and Breck Pharmaceutical. | 我是史贝医药的佐伊·罗斯 |
[11:34] | Will. | 我是威尔 |
[11:37] | Okay, so how big of a problem is blood loss | 你觉得在外科手术中失血 |
[11:40] | during surgery, Will? | 是多严重的问题 威尔 |
[11:42] | I’m an ER doc, Zoe. Don’t do a lot of surgery. | 我是急诊室医生 不怎么做手术 |
[11:49] | But keep going. I might learn something. | 不过你继续说 或许我能学到点东西 |
[11:52] | Well, you should know that S&B is conducting | 你应该知道史贝医药正在进行一项 |
[11:55] | a major multi-institutional trial | 重大的跨机构试验 |
[11:57] | to establish our product’s efficacy | 来证明我们的产品 |
[11:59] | in so many different uses and procedures. | 在许多不同方面及用途上的功效 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry, I have a patient. Can we do this tomorrow? | 抱歉 我有个病人 我们能明天再谈吗 |
[12:06] | W-what about later? | 或者晚点呢 |
[12:09] | Maybe over dinner? | 边吃晚餐边谈如何 |
[12:11] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[12:15] | Sure, I’m free for dinner. | 没问题 晚餐我有空 |
[12:17] | Good. Say about 8:00? | 那好 8点怎么样 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I’ll meet you out front. | 行 到时门口见 |
[12:23] | Call me if there are any conflicts. | 计划有变随时打给我 |
[12:27] | All right, will do. | 好 我会的 |
[12:29] | Yeah, okay. | 那先这样了 |
[12:33] | She’s very friendly. | 她挺热情的 |
[12:35] | Just doing her job. | 只是工作罢了 |
[12:36] | You got a high fever in treatment 5, dog bite in 4. | 高烧病人在5号室 狗咬患者在4号室 |
[12:39] | These just came back from cardiology. | 这些是刚从心脏科送来的 |
[12:40] | Uh, thank you, April. | 谢谢 艾普尔 |
[12:45] | Doug, Jenna, good news. | 道格 詹娜 好消息 |
[12:47] | Second set of enzymes came back fine. | 第二组酶检测结果没有问题 |
[12:50] | Both EKGs are normal, CK and troponin as well. | 心电图 肌酸激酶和肌钙蛋白也都正常 |
[12:53] | These chest X-rays look solid. | 胸部X光结果也很不错 |
[12:55] | So you’re telling me I’m fine? | 你是说我没事 |
[12:56] | That’s what the tests say. | 照检测结果来说是的 |
[12:58] | Looks like you are good to go, my friend. | 看来你可以出院了 朋友 |
[13:00] | I knew it, huh? | 我就知道 |
[13:01] | We wasted six hours here, and it’s all on your head. | 我们在这浪费了六个小时 都是你想象出来的 |
[13:03] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[13:06] | There are plenty of other factors | 还有很多其它的原因 |
[13:07] | that can contribute to chest pain. | 都可能会导致胸部疼痛 |
[13:09] | It could be reflux or stress, anxiety– | 比如胃酸倒流或者是压力 紧张 |
[13:12] | Yeah, like I said, | 没错 就像我说的 |
[13:14] | all in his head. | 都是他想象出来的 |
[13:15] | Speaking of which, | 说起来 |
[13:15] | just in time to pick up Liam from daycare. Bye. | 我该去日托所接利亚姆了 再见 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna refer you to a cardiologist. | 我会将你介绍给一位心脏科医生 |
[13:23] | She’ll get you on a treadmill | 她会让你上跑步机 |
[13:24] | and put you through a stress test, okay? | 做一系列压力测试 好吗 |
[13:26] | Like Jenna’s not enough of a test. | 詹娜给我的压力还不够吗 |
[13:29] | I started calling her “Jenna-cide,” as a dig, | 我给她起了个外号叫”灭绝詹娜” 只是好玩 |
[13:33] | but it turns out she likes the nickname. | 结果她居然挺喜欢的 |
[13:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | I’ll see if they can get you in this week, okay? | 我看看能不能让他们这周排上你 |
[13:39] | In the meantime, you tell Jenna | 与此同时 你告诉詹娜 |
[13:41] | the doctor recommends no lawn mowing. | 说医生建议你不要修剪草坪 |
[13:44] | Just in time to start shoveling snow. | 也差不多该可以铲雪了 |
[13:46] | – All right, you take care. – Thank you so much. | -好吧 你保重 -非常感谢 |
[13:48] | Absolutely. | 别客气 |
[13:51] | Heard you had a bit of a morning. | 听说你今早挺忙的啊 |
[13:53] | Yeah. So listen, my mother-in-law’s | 没错 听着 我婆婆 |
[13:55] | throwing me a surprise baby shower tonight | 今晚要给我办个惊喜迎婴派对 |
[13:57] | that I totally don’t want to go to, | 但我一点都不想去 |
[13:59] | so you have to come with me. | 所以你一定得陪我去 |
[14:01] | Can’t. I’m having dinner with Zoe. | 不行 我晚上要跟佐伊吃饭 |
[14:04] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[14:05] | The new S&B pharma rep. Blonde hair. | 那个史贝医药代表 金色头发的 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I think I know the one. | 好吧 我想我认识她 |
[14:11] | So you’re deserting me in my hour of need | 所以你为了约炮准备在我最需要的时候 |
[14:13] | to go get laid? | 弃我于不顾吗 |
[14:14] | What are you talking about? It’s strictly business. | 说什么呢 我们是公事 |
[14:17] | She wants to pitch me on their new TXA product. | 她想给我介绍他们新的凝血酸产品 |
[14:19] | Whatever. | 得了吧 |
[14:21] | I was frantic trying to figure out | 我都急坏了 绞尽脑汁 |
[14:22] | where she’d gotten off to. | 也不知道她跑去了哪里 |
[14:24] | Mr. Donovan, how long have we been in the Connie Francis era? | 多诺万先生 康妮·弗兰西斯红了多久 |
[14:27] | We met in Fort Lauderdale, Spring Break, 1960– | 我们于1960年春假相遇于劳德代尔堡 |
[14:32] | same year “Where the Boys Are” came out. | 《男孩在哪里》这部电影也是那年发行的 |
[14:35] | Carol loved that movie. She mixes it up in our life. | 卡萝尔喜欢那部电影 便混淆了电影和生活 |
[14:39] | This past year, it’s been getting worse and worse. | 去年以来 情况越来越糟 |
[14:42] | Mr. Donovan, caring for someone with dementia | 多诺万先生 照顾痴呆患者 |
[14:45] | is one of the most demanding tasks in the world. | 是当今世界最艰巨的任务之一 |
[14:48] | Remind yourself from time to time | 你需要时刻提醒自己 |
[14:49] | it’s okay not to be perfect. | 不要责怪自己无法做到尽善尽美 |
[14:51] | Thank you, dear. I’ll give that a try. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 我会试试的 |
[14:52] | Mr. Donovan, | 多诺万先生 |
[14:53] | I just need your signature for these discharge papers. | 我需要你签署这份出院证明 |
[14:58] | What did I do? | 我刚做了什么 |
[14:59] | You get that from a greeting card or a fortune cookie? | 你那句话是从贺卡或福饼上学来的吗 |
[15:04] | So where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪儿 |
[15:10] | Thank God. | 老天保佑 |
[15:13] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[15:15] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[15:16] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[15:18] | – My husband? – Yes. | -我丈夫吗 -没错 |
[15:21] | He loves you, and he’s gonna take you home. | 他很爱你 他会带你回家 |
[15:25] | I’d rather go with you. | 我宁愿跟你走 |
[15:27] | I wouldn’t know where to go. | 我可不知道要去哪儿 |
[15:28] | Tom does. Tom knows the way home. | 但是汤姆知道 汤姆知道回家的路 |
[15:35] | She’ll need to keep the splint on for about six weeks. | 她要戴六个星期的夹板 |
[15:37] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[15:38] | Get up to go to the bathroom and trip over the rug. | 起来上厕所结果被地毯绊倒了 |
[15:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[15:45] | Are you hearing what I’m hearing? | 你听到她说的了吗 |
[15:48] | Are you okay to walk? | 你可以行走吗 |
[15:49] | Would you mind just getting up and taking a few steps for me? | 你可以站起来走两步给我看吗 |
[15:52] | – Sure. – Here we go. | -没问题 -好的 |
[16:07] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:08] | Magnetic gait and complete recall of her injuries | 这是失用步态 她的疼痛状况 |
[16:10] | not consistent with a diagnosis for Alzheimer’s. | 与阿兹海默症症状不相符 |
[16:12] | – Very good. – What’s going on? | -很好 -怎么了 |
[16:14] | I’d like to run a few tests on your wife. | 我想给你妻子做几项检查 |
[16:17] | I promise it won’t take long, | 我保证不会花很长时间的 |
[16:18] | and it could very well be worth our while. | 而且这个时间肯定会花得很值得 |
[16:20] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:25] | Juvie’s hemorrhaging! Trauma 2! | 青少年大出血 创伤二室 |
[16:34] | How many pads did she soak? | 她已经用了多少纱布 |
[16:35] | Dozen or more. | 十二个或更多 |
[16:36] | She must still have retained products. | 她体内肯定是有受孕产物滞留 |
[16:38] | Which attending did this? | 这是哪个主治医师做的 |
[16:39] | They were busy. I did it. | 他们都太忙了 我做的 |
[16:42] | You? You did it? | 你 你做的 |
[16:46] | All right, page OB. | 好吧 通知产科医生 |
[16:47] | Let’s get her up to the OR now. | 马上送她去手术室 |
[16:48] | – Got it. – Yep, your newbie. | -收到 -没错 你的新实习生 |
[17:02] | How many units has she gotten? | 她用了多少个单位了 |
[17:03] | 6. | 6个 |
[17:05] | – Her most recent hemoglobin? – 5.9. | -最新血红蛋白指数呢 -5.9 |
[17:06] | She still looks like a ghost. She needs more blood. | 她苍白得跟鬼似的 她还需要输血 |
[17:09] | Restart the MTP. | 重新准备大量输血 |
[17:11] | Give me methergine and 1,000 mics of Cytotec. | 给我甲基麦角新硷和1000个单位米索前列醇 |
[17:26] | Little room– | 给我点空间好吗 |
[17:34] | Erika Dougherty’s been in the system for years. | 艾瑞卡·多尔蒂已经录入这个系统好些年了 |
[17:36] | In and out of foster care since her mom was sent to Logan. | 自从她妈妈被送去洛根后她一直陆陆续续受到寄养 |
[17:39] | Runs away when the families don’t kick her out. | 趁着寄养家庭还没赶走她就跑走了 |
[17:41] | Suspected substance abuse, at least alcohol, maybe worse. | 有滥用药物之嫌 最轻也是酗酒 可能更严重 |
[17:47] | Would you ask Dr. Manning | 能让曼宁医生 |
[17:49] | – to step in here, please? – Yes, ma’am. | -进来一下吗 -好的 女士 |
[17:50] | What about the baby’s father? | 孩子的父亲呢 |
[17:53] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[17:54] | Erika’s been arrested more than once for solicitation. | 艾瑞卡多次因卖淫被捕 |
[17:57] | – Ms. Goodwin? – Yes, Dr. Manning, | -古德温女士 -曼宁医生 |
[17:59] | this Madeline Gastern | 这是玛德琳·加斯特恩 |
[18:01] | from the Department of Child and Family Services. | 儿童与家庭服务部来的 |
[18:04] | What’s the baby’s condition? | 婴儿情况如何 |
[18:05] | – He’s stable. – And Ms. Dougherty? | -很稳定 -多尔蒂小姐呢 |
[18:07] | Dr. Pachefsky’s treating her. | 帕柴斯基医生正在治疗她 |
[18:09] | She may need a hysterectomy. | 她可能需要切除子宫 |
[18:13] | I reached her older sister, Kara Dougherty. | 我联系了她姐姐 卡拉·多尔蒂 |
[18:16] | She’s on her way up from Champaign. | 她正从尚佩恩赶来 |
[18:18] | Kara’s an adult. | 卡拉是成人 |
[18:20] | Could she potentially take custody of Erika and the baby? | 她有没有可能监护艾瑞卡和孩子呢 |
[18:23] | Potentially. | 有可能 |
[18:25] | I know you always try to keep families intact. | 我知道你们总会尽力保护家庭完整 |
[18:27] | Thank you, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢你 曼宁医生 |
[18:31] | This girl is in big trouble. She could be going to prison. | 这个姑娘问题大得很 可能坐牢的 |
[18:34] | Come on. She’s 14 years old. | 得了吧 她才14岁 |
[18:38] | Solicitation or not, that’s rape. | 不管是不是她主动的 那都是强奸 |
[18:39] | Doesn’t absolve her. | 这也不能使她脱罪 |
[18:40] | She’s facing several potential felonies. | 她有可能被指控好几项重罪 |
[18:43] | Abandonment, attempted murder. | 弃子 谋杀未遂 |
[18:45] | It’s up to the State’s Attorney and the judge, but Cook County? | 这得由州检察官和法官判定 但在库克郡 |
[18:48] | Anything could happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[19:00] | I thought I got it all. | 我以为我可以的 |
[19:01] | Forcing the delivery of the placenta is an OB procedure, | 强制娩出胎盘是产科手术 |
[19:04] | so what the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么啊 |
[19:05] | It was an emergency situation. I made a decision. | 当时情况紧急 我做出了决定 |
[19:08] | A bad one. | 一个错误的决定 |
[19:09] | You overstepped your bounds, and you botched it. | 你越界了 然后惹了大麻烦 |
[19:12] | That girl almost needed a hysterectomy. | 那个女孩差点得切除子宫 |
[19:14] | A 14-year-old! | 她才14岁啊 |
[19:16] | Now, let me ask you something, Dr. Choi. | 我问你 崔医生 |
[19:20] | You didn’t like this patient. You disapproved of her. | 你不喜欢这个病人 你不赞成她的举措 |
[19:22] | You think that affected my judgment and my performance? | 你觉得这会影响我的判断力和能力吗 |
[19:26] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[19:30] | Dr. Halstead to the E.D. | 霍斯特德医生请到急诊科 |
[19:31] | Dr. Halstead to the E.D. | 霍斯特德医生请到急诊科 |
[19:33] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[19:34] | Dr. Halstead, cardiac arrest, treatment 5. | 霍斯特德医生 心搏停止 五号治疗室 |
[19:37] | – Your patient. – Code blue. | -你的病人 -蓝色警报 |
[19:40] | I thought you said he was gonna be okay. | 你不是说他会没事的吗 |
[19:43] | Get the pads on him. | 放上体外起搏器垫 |
[19:45] | He was in earlier. | 他之前来过医院 |
[19:46] | Is there anything we need to know from his charts? | 病例上还有需要我们了解的信息吗 |
[19:48] | No. We did a full workup, and everything checked out. | 没有 给他做了全身检查 没查出毛病 |
[19:52] | I was driving home, and he–I looked over | 我当时开车回家 我转头看他 |
[19:54] | and he was just white as a sheet. | 他面如白纸 |
[19:57] | And then I turned around and drove back as fast as I could. | 然后我就赶紧开回医院 |
[19:59] | I don’t think he was breathing. | 我觉得他当时没有呼吸了 |
[20:01] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. You need to wait outside. | 女士 抱歉 你得到外面等候 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:10] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[20:12] | V-fib, charge to 200 joules. | 室颤 充电到200 |
[20:14] | – Everyone clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[20:19] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[20:20] | He’s in sinus rhythm, brady at 50. | 窦性心律 心跳50 |
[20:23] | BP? | 血压 |
[20:23] | 90/45 90 over 45. | |
[20:25] | Wait, wait, wait. 72 over 35. | 慢着 慢着 72/35 |
[20:28] | Start dopamine at 10 and titrate to a systolic of 90. | 静脉滴定10单位多巴胺 使收缩压升至90 |
[20:30] | – Yes, sir. – Get a 12 lead EKG. | -好的 -安排12导联心电图 |
[20:32] | Right away, Dr. Halstead. | 马上安排 霍斯德特医生 |
[20:34] | We gotta get his BP up. | 我们要将他的血压升上来 |
[20:43] | You paged me? | 你呼我了吗 |
[20:44] | Dr. Grant. | 是格兰特医生 |
[20:47] | Pneumothorax. Right lung collapsed. | 气胸 右肺萎陷 |
[20:52] | Tubing him now. | 开始给他插管 |
[21:04] | O2 sats at 78. We get below 75 and– | 血氧饱和度78 低于75就会… |
[21:07] | We’re not getting below 75. | 不会低于75的… |
[21:08] | Campbell. | 坎贝尔 |
[21:10] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[21:11] | Inhaled nitric oxide. We need to improve oxygenation. | 一氧化氮吸入治疗 需要提高供氧量 |
[21:14] | I’ll get a tank. | 我去拿气罐 |
[21:19] | He’s really bradycardic. | 他心律过缓 |
[21:20] | Turn up the dopamine. | 打开多巴胺滴定 |
[21:22] | It should help the pressure and heart rate. | 会帮助改善血压和心率 |
[21:24] | Dr. Halstead, it’s been 15 minutes–make a decision. | 霍斯德特医生 已经15分钟了 做决定吧 |
[21:26] | I’m not giving up yet. | 我还没打算放弃 |
[21:30] | RV’s not moving. | 右心室不动了 |
[21:32] | You have a blown-out RV and severe akinesis. | 右心室爆裂 严重失动 |
[21:35] | I think you might want to consider giving more fluids | 我想你应该考虑多输入液体 |
[21:37] | instead of escalating the pressers. | 而不是不停给他升血压 |
[21:46] | Call RT for a tank of nitric oxide. | 联系放射科 拿一罐一氧化氮来 |
[21:47] | Nitric oxide? | 一氧化氮 |
[21:49] | It’ll reduce the afterload so that the heart works less | 这会减少右心室后负荷 从而减少心脏负荷 |
[21:51] | and buy some time till the cath lab is ready. | 在他去导管室之前 为他争取一些时间 |
[21:53] | I’ve never seen it used for this. | 我从没见过这样的疗法 |
[21:54] | It’s unorthodox, I know, | 我知道不是正规疗法 |
[21:56] | but I don’t have a balloon pump, and we’re out of options. | 但我没有气囊泵 我们别无他选了 |
[22:01] | RT says Dr. Manning is signing out the last tank. | 放射科的人说曼宁医生拿走了最后一瓶气罐 |
[22:03] | They’ll have another ready in ten minutes. | 十分钟后才能拿到下一罐 |
[22:06] | He’ll be dead by then. | 他那时早死了 |
[22:14] | Nat, where are you going? | 小娜 你去哪 |
[22:15] | NICU. Baby Doe’s sats are in the 70s. | 新生儿重症监护室 无名宝宝的血氧量在70左右 |
[22:18] | – Put him on ECMO. – That’s a last resort. | -让他接受体外膜肺氧合 -万不得已时才这么做 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry, but I need this tank. | 抱歉 我需要这瓶气罐 |
[22:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[22:22] | I have no other option. You do. | 我没有其他选择了 你有 |
[22:23] | Give me that tank! | 把气罐还给我 |
[22:24] | Nat, my patient will die without it. | 小娜 没有它 我的病人会死 |
[22:26] | You’re putting the baby at risk. | 宝宝会因此有生命危险 |
[22:27] | I’m not gonna lose this guy. | 我不会让这个人死 |
[22:29] | – Will -He’s got three kids. | -威尔 -他有三个孩子 |
[22:31] | Try thinking like a doctor and not a pregnant woman. | 用医生的思维思考 别因为怀孕就感情用事 |
[22:40] | He’s in v-fib. Lost his pulse again. | 他出现室颤 又没有脉搏了 |
[22:42] | Charge to 200. Everyone clear. | 充电到200 离手 |
[22:44] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[22:48] | One more round of Epi. Let’s go. | 再注射一次肾上腺素 快 |
[22:50] | Restart compressions. | 重新按压 |
[22:56] | – Nothing. – Come on! | -没反应 -拜托 |
[22:58] | Doug? Doug, please? | 道格 道格 求你了 |
[23:00] | Please listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[23:01] | We need you, all right? I need you, okay? | 我们需要你 我需要你 明白吗 |
[23:03] | – Nurse. – Please? Please–stop. | -护士 -求你醒来 求你…住手 |
[23:08] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[23:11] | I got a pulse. Sinus brady again. | 有脉搏了 又是窦性心动过缓 |
[23:13] | Start amnio drip. Let’s get him to the cath lab. | 开始穿刺 带他到导管室 |
[23:16] | Let’s unclamp. | 松开 |
[23:19] | Turn on the circuit. | 打开循环 |
[23:21] | ECMO acts as a heart-lung bypass, | 体外膜肺氧合的作用是心肺分流 |
[23:22] | oxygenating the infant’s blood outside its body. | 在婴儿体外通过血液为婴儿输氧 |
[23:28] | – Sats are rising. – Thank God. | -血氧量上升了 -谢天谢地 |
[23:32] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[23:33] | There’s a Kara Dougherty downstairs to see you. | 楼下有位叫卡拉·多尔蒂的女士找你 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:39] | The usual, Dino. | 老样子 迪诺 |
[23:53] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[23:55] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[24:05] | You were in the-what, the Navy, right? | 你以前是海军吧 |
[24:09] | Still am. Naval Reserves. | 现在也在 海军后备队 |
[24:12] | Doc I did my residency with was on away leave from the Navy. | 有个跟我一起做住院医师的医生当时正要离开海军 |
[24:17] | It was tough as hell practicing psychiatry with you guys. | 跟你们一起当精神科医生太艰难了 |
[24:19] | Couldn’t get anybody to open up. | 不能让任何人敞开心扉 |
[24:23] | Could be a sign of weakness. | 可能是软弱的表现 |
[24:34] | Pork rind? | 炸猪皮 |
[24:36] | No, thanks. | 不吃 谢谢 |
[24:41] | I shouldn’t eat this stuff so much. | 我不该吃太多这种垃圾食品 |
[24:45] | Guess that military culture’s tough, right? | 我想军队那一套很严格吧 |
[24:48] | Loose lips and all? | 不能随便说话之类的 |
[25:04] | Last chance, man. | 最后一次机会了 兄弟 |
[25:05] | Pretty sure they’re organic. | 我确定是有机食品 |
[25:07] | – I’m good. – No? | -不用了 -不要吗 |
[25:20] | Kara, I’m Natalie. We spoke on the phone. | 卡拉 我是娜塔莉 我们在电话里聊过 |
[25:23] | I brought Erika some clothes. | 我给艾瑞卡带了些衣服来 |
[25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:25] | – Where’s my sister? – Follow me. | -我妹妹在哪里 -跟我来 |
[25:30] | There were some complications with the birth, | 婴儿有些先天并发症 |
[25:32] | but we think the baby’s gonna be fine. | 但我们认为他会好起来的 |
[25:34] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[25:35] | It’s still very early, | 虽然还为时尚早 |
[25:36] | but we have the best neonatal ICU in the Midwest. | 但我院有中西部最好的新生儿重症监护病房 |
[25:39] | I could take you up to see him if you want. | 如果你想看看他的话我可以带你上楼 |
[25:40] | Maybe later. | 还是过一会儿再说吧 |
[25:41] | I spoke to a social worker. | 我跟社工谈过了 |
[25:43] | It might be possible for Erika and the baby to come live with you. | 也许艾瑞卡和孩子可以来和你一起生活 |
[25:48] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她聊聊 |
[26:16] | You really stabilized him using nitric? | 你真的用氮让他情况稳定下来了吗 |
[26:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:21] | What about the patient? | 患者情况如何 |
[26:23] | The RCA was completely occluded, | 右冠状动脉主干完全闭塞 |
[26:25] | and there was a 60% occlusion of the circumflex. | 回旋支60%闭塞 |
[26:27] | I stented both and placed an impella for a couple days | 我给二者都做了支架 用几天心室辅助装置 |
[26:30] | to rest the heart. | 让心脏得以缓解 |
[26:32] | What was his code time? | 他抢救了多久 |
[26:34] | Maybe 20 minutes total. | 一共也就20分钟吧 |
[26:36] | 20 minutes? | 20分钟吗 |
[26:39] | I would’ve let him go. | 要是我的话就让他走了 |
[26:44] | What’s the difference between God and a doctor? | 上帝和医生有何不同 |
[26:48] | God knows he’s not a doctor. | 上帝知道自己不是医生 |
[27:03] | I just got a page. | 我刚收到消息 |
[27:05] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[27:07] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:08] | Please, my boss wants to talk to you. | 请吧 我老板想跟你谈谈 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:28] | You wear the scrubs well. | 外科手术服挺适合你的 |
[27:30] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴你同意我穿 |
[27:34] | Long time. | 好久没见了 |
[27:39] | Got a couple of minutes? | 现在有空吗 |
[27:40] | We can go grab a coffee, maybe catch up. | 我们可以去喝杯咖啡 叙叙旧什么的 |
[27:43] | I’m working. | 我在上班 |
[27:47] | You know, I took it as a good sign that you’d come home, | 我认为你回家是个好兆头 |
[27:50] | that maybe you’d worked through your issues? | 或许你已把自己的问题解决了 |
[27:52] | My issues? | 我的问题吗 |
[27:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:56] | Let it go. Let’s move on. | 随它去吧 该向前看了 |
[27:58] | You’re still the same, aren’t you? | 你还是老样子 对吧 |
[28:00] | Just untouchable. | 令人难以捉摸 |
[28:02] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你些事吧 |
[28:03] | When you left this town, Connor, I was deeply hurt. | 当你离开时 康纳 我十分伤心 |
[28:07] | Yeah. You ask Claire. | 真的 不信你问问克莱尔 |
[28:10] | But right now, I’m willing to put all that behind me, | 但现在 我愿意把一切置之脑后 |
[28:14] | for the two of us to start over. | 让我们俩重新开始 |
[28:22] | It’s a good pitch, Dad. | 说得不错 爸爸 |
[28:25] | Really. You hit all the right notes. | 真的 你说得头头是道 |
[28:31] | I’m not buying it. | 可我不买账 |
[28:39] | We can go. | 可以走了 |
[28:48] | You ready to see your nephew? | 准备好见你侄子了吗 |
[28:49] | I wish I could help them. | 真希望我能帮得上他们 |
[28:51] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[28:52] | I just got a promotion… | 我刚得到一个升职机会 |
[28:54] | customer service rep… and my boyfriend and I | 当客服代表 我男朋友和我 |
[28:56] | are talking about us moving in together. | 也在讨论搬到一起住 |
[28:59] | I’ve come too far to get sucked back into this crap again. | 我受够了再次被卷进这档子破事中了 |
[29:02] | They’re your family. | 他们是你的家人 |
[29:04] | You make that sound like a good thing. | 你说得跟这是件好事一样 |
[29:18] | Hold that position. | 稳住 |
[29:23] | What did you say this might be again, hydro what? | 你说这可能是什么来着 水什么的 |
[29:26] | Hydrocephalus. | 脑积水 |
[29:27] | Literally means “Water on the brain.” | 字面意思是”脑子里有水” |
[29:30] | The lumbar puncture should relieve some pressure. | 腰椎穿刺可以缓解压力 |
[29:32] | So her dementia might… | 所以她的痴呆症状也许 |
[29:34] | Well, hopefully, we’ll see some cognitive improvement, | 她的认知能力有希望得到改善 |
[29:36] | and if that’s the case, we’ll implant a surgical shunt | 如果那样的话 我们将植入引流管 |
[29:39] | for long-term treatment. | 用于长期治疗 |
[29:41] | I, uh… the summer we met, | 我 我们相识的那个夏天 |
[29:45] | dancing to “Where the Boys Are.” | 一起跳《男孩在哪里》的曲子 |
[29:47] | I’d give anything to see that look in her eyes | 只要能再看见她眼中的光彩 我愿付出一切 |
[29:50] | even one more time. | 哪怕一次也好 |
[29:53] | How did they miss this? | 他们怎么就忽略这种病了 |
[29:55] | How did I miss it? | 我怎么就忽略了 |
[29:57] | How would you know? I mean, give yourself a break. | 你怎么会知道 我是说 让自己喘口气 |
[29:59] | It goes undiagnosed 80% of the time. | 这种病有80%都是无法确诊的 |
[30:02] | I feel like I betrayed her. | 我感觉自己背叛了她 |
[30:06] | Sometimes, when somebody that we love gets sick, | 有时 当我们爱的人生病了 |
[30:11] | very easy to lose sight of the person | 人们很容易忽视那个人本身 |
[30:13] | and see only the disease. | 只看得到疾病 |
[30:15] | Remembering that our loved one is still there–not always easy. | 要记住我们爱的人还在 这并不容易做到 |
[30:22] | Why don’t you go get yourself a cup of coffee, okay? | 去买杯咖啡喝吧 好吗 |
[30:24] | This can take a while. I’m here. | 这边还得一会儿呢 我在这里 |
[30:26] | I know where to find you. | 我知道该去哪里找你 |
[30:39] | Nat. | 小娜 |
[30:44] | Dr. Manning, | 曼宁医生 |
[30:45] | the police are on their way to talk to Erika Dougherty. | 警察正赶来 要找艾瑞卡·多尔蒂问话 |
[30:48] | – Police? – That’s the way it works. | -警察吗 -这是必要流程 |
[30:50] | What are they gonna do to her? | 他们要对她做什么 |
[30:51] | I don’t know. It’s not my call. | 我不知道 我说了不算 |
[30:53] | Can’t you change this? | 你不能改变局面吗 |
[30:54] | No, and neither can you. | 不能 你也不能 |
[30:59] | Well, this should make you happy. | 这下你该高兴了吧 |
[31:17] | Listen… | 听好了 |
[31:20] | the hospital’s only two blocks away. | 医院只有两个街区远 |
[31:23] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | The police will be here soon. | 警察马上要来了 |
[31:26] | Tell them you knew the hospital was only two blocks away. | 告诉他们你知道医院离这里只有两个街区远 |
[31:31] | The cops are coming? | 警察要来吗 |
[31:32] | And tell them you clamped the umbilical cord. | 告诉他们你夹断了脐带 |
[31:38] | You wanted your baby to live. | 你想让孩子活下来 |
[31:55] | The neurologist will talk more about this, | 神经科医生还会详细来说 |
[31:56] | but there are going to be deficits– | 但他会出现一些障碍 |
[31:59] | increased irritability, | 更加易怒 |
[32:00] | forgetfulness, impaired mobility. | 健忘 行动障碍 |
[32:03] | He won’t be getting out of bed anytime soon. | 他要在病床上待一段时间了 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand, um… | 抱歉 我不懂… |
[32:09] | deficits? | 障碍 |
[32:10] | We’ll see how he does in rehab. | 看看他的复原情况吧 |
[32:12] | I’m sorry, but your husband’s going to need a lot of care. | 很遗憾 但你丈夫会需要人好好照顾 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:26] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[32:29] | Have you turned my husband into a vegetable? | 你把我丈夫变成了废人吗 |
[32:35] | We don’t know the extent of the damage. | 目前还不清楚损伤程度 |
[32:40] | This is not what Doug would’ve wanted. | 道格不会想这样的 |
[32:41] | He would never want this. | 他绝不会想这样 |
[32:44] | Why didn’t you tell me something like this would happen? | 你开始为什么不告诉我会这样 |
[32:47] | We… We have three kids. | 我们有三个孩子要养 |
[32:51] | We live–we live paycheck to paycheck. | 我们…我们要不停还账单 |
[32:55] | What am I supposed to do now? | 你让我现在怎么办 |
[33:01] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[33:21] | She’s still weak from the delivery. | 她因为生产还是很虚弱 |
[33:23] | We just need to ask her a couple questions. | 我们就简单问她几个问题 |
[33:25] | She’s not facing any charges yet. | 目前她还没有受到任何指控 |
[33:28] | Would you mind just giving me a moment with her? | 能让我单独跟她说几句话吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[33:41] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[33:42] | Shocker. Leave a 14-year-old runaway unattended… | 震惊了 让一个14岁的小姑娘跑了… |
[33:53] | That poor baby. | 那个可怜的孩子 |
[33:56] | I had this fantasy I could give him a family. | 我还幻想给他一个家 |
[33:59] | Where was my head at? | 我在瞎想什么 |
[34:01] | You weren’t thinking with your head. | 你根本没用脑子想 |
[34:05] | And good for you. | 这样多好 |
[34:09] | You want out of the shower, everyone’ll understand. | 你不想办迎婴派对 大家都理解 |
[34:13] | Ugh, maybe not Helen. | 可能海伦不理解 |
[34:15] | Oh, Helen. | 海伦啊 |
[34:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:27] | – Time to rally. – All right. | -该回去了 -好 |
[34:39] | Dr. Charles…do you know? | 查尔斯医生 你知道吗 |
[34:43] | Did they find that girl? | 他们找到那个女孩了吗 |
[34:45] | Oh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[34:50] | I think it’s my fault she took off. | 我觉得她走了是我的错 |
[34:53] | I told her the police were coming. | 是我告诉她警察要来 |
[34:57] | So, um… | 所以… |
[34:59] | how’s that sitting with you? | 你感觉如何 |
[35:03] | Thought I’d feel worse. | 没想象中那么糟糕 |
[35:05] | Huh. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:21] | Trying to figure out where I went wrong. | 想弄明白我哪里出错了 |
[35:26] | Guy showed up this morning. | 这个人今早来医院 |
[35:27] | I ran these, discharged him. | 我做了这些检查 让他出院了 |
[35:29] | Two hours later, he’s wheeled in with a massive MI. | 两小时后 他因患严重心肌梗塞被推进来了 |
[35:33] | How did I miss it? | 我怎么会漏掉呢 |
[35:39] | Where was the lesion? | 病变部位是哪里 |
[35:41] | Right coronary. | 右冠状动脉 |
[35:45] | I know what I’m looking for, | 我知道要看什么 |
[35:47] | and I don’t see any abnormalities. | 可是并没有看出任何异常 |
[35:50] | I got the guy back, but it’s not good. | 我把那个人救回来了 但情况不好 |
[35:54] | It’s not good. | 很不好 |
[35:59] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾 |
[36:02] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:11] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[36:13] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道这是哪里吗 |
[36:15] | In a hospital. | 医院 |
[36:17] | And can you tell me your name, please? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[36:19] | Carol. Carol Donovan. | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔·多诺万 |
[36:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:25] | – Why am I here? – You had some buildup | -我为什么在医院里 -你的大脑额叶 |
[36:28] | in the frontal subcortical region of your brain. | 皮层下放出现了增生 |
[36:31] | We drained about 50 ccs of spinal fluid. | 我们抽了50cc的脑脊液检查 |
[36:34] | What my colleague is trying to say | 我同事的意思是 |
[36:37] | is that you weren’t quite yourself. | 之前你有点不对劲 |
[36:39] | The pressure on your brain was causing you | 你大脑的压力导致你 |
[36:41] | to see things in a different way, | 无法正常看待事物 |
[36:44] | and now that pressure has been relieved. | 现在压力已经释放了 |
[36:46] | Can I ask you, do you feel strong enough to stand, | 我问一下 你觉得现在有力气站起来 |
[36:48] | – take a few steps? – Oh, yeah, sure. | -然后走两步吗 -当然可以 |
[37:00] | Tom, honey. | 汤姆 亲爱的 |
[37:10] | Carol. You’re back. | 卡萝尔 你回来了 |
[37:14] | I was here… | 我之前觉得在这里… |
[37:16] | and I was not here at the same time. | 同时又好像不在 |
[37:20] | Like I was fading away. | 好像自己在慢慢消失 |
[37:23] | It all seemed so real. | 一切都太真实了 |
[37:24] | Your memories are gonna feel very real. | 你记忆中的感受是会非常真实 |
[37:26] | That’s perfectly normal and to be expected, | 这是很正常的 确实会出现这种情况 |
[37:29] | but this was just a temporary fix. | 但你目前只是暂时好了 |
[37:31] | We’re gonna have to do another procedure. | 我们还需要再做一次手术 |
[37:37] | Ms. Donovan, I have something for you and Mr. Donovan. | 多诺万太太 我有东西给你和多诺万先生 |
[37:41] | I went online and did a little research. | 我上网查了一下 |
[38:04] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[38:14] | – Hello? – Zoe, it’s Will. | -喂 -佐伊 我是威尔 |
[38:17] | Dr. Halstead, how are you? | 霍斯特德医生 你好 |
[38:19] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:20] | I got bogged down with a case, | 我一直在思考一个病例 |
[38:22] | and I totally lost track of time. | 所以完全忘记时间了 |
[38:24] | My bad, completely. Can I–can I get a rain check? | 真的是我不好 我们可以再约吗 |
[38:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[38:32] | I just got pulled into a sales meeting that’s going long, | 我也刚被叫来开销售会议 会开很久 |
[38:35] | so this works out for me as well. | 所以我也刚好没时间 |