时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And easy on the CrossFit for a while, okay? | 这段时间就不要健身了 好吗 |
[00:04] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[00:05] | Just cleared Treatment 3. Just got to turn it over. | 刚清理了第三治疗室 简直翻了个底朝天 |
[00:08] | – Sure. – Man, we’re up again already? | -好 -老天 这就已经来了吗 |
[00:10] | – Looks like it. – What’s going on? | -看起来是的 -怎么回事 |
[00:12] | – Who are they? – Big brother. | -他们是谁 -老大哥 |
[00:15] | – Up. – JCAHO. | -戴上 -JCAHO |
[00:17] | Yeah, they’re doing a surprise site survey. | 他们在给我们惊喜视察呢 |
[00:21] | – Who’s JCAHO? – The Joint Commission. | -JCAHO是谁 -联合委员会 |
[00:23] | They rate the performance standards | 他们给医院表现做评估 |
[00:24] | of hospitals and certify them. | 并且给出证书证明 |
[00:26] | So far, JCAHO’s reports have been positive. | 迄今为止 我们的评价都比较积极 |
[00:28] | So let’s keep it that way. | 所以需要继续保持 |
[00:29] | Stick to protocols and with big smiles. | 遵守礼仪 保持微笑 |
[00:34] | Dr. Choi, we’re gonna need | 崔医生 今天我们需要 |
[00:35] | some of your Navy-inspired discipline today. | 拿出你海军式的纪律规范 |
[00:37] | Sorry, I’m with the paramedics today. | 抱歉 今天我去帮助急救员 |
[00:39] | Resident ride along. | 住院医师要去巡逻救人喽 |
[00:41] | And discipline, that a nice way of saying I’m a tight ass? | 至于纪律规范 你那是变着法儿说我这个人古板吗 |
[00:44] | Oh, yes. Tight. | 没错 很古板 |
[00:45] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[00:48] | And, uh, getting those docs in line, | 接待那些大佬 |
[00:50] | isn’t that the chief resident’s job anyway? | 不是住院医师主任的活吗 |
[00:53] | Wonderful, the guy enforcing the rules | 真有意思 执行规章制度的人 |
[00:55] | is the one who’s always breaking them. | 也是一直破坏它们的人 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:58] | Good luck with that. | 祝好运 |
[01:00] | Code One team to the ED. | 急救一队到急救室 |
[01:02] | – What do we got? – Nathan Clay. | -什么情况 -内森·克莱 |
[01:03] | 58-year-old male. “Peeds” versus auto. | 58岁男性 车祸 |
[01:05] | GCS 12. Vitals stable. | 12级昏迷 生命体征稳定 |
[01:07] | Gross deformity to the left upper arm. | 左上臂可见畸形 |
[01:09] | Right in here. | 这边 |
[01:10] | He’s complaining of chest and back pains. | 他说胸和背部疼 |
[01:11] | Mr. Clay, can you hear me? | 克莱先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[01:13] | Mr. Clay? On my count. | 克莱先生 听我口令 |
[01:15] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:18] | Central line and a CVC catheter. | 中心线和静脉插管 |
[01:20] | – Right away. – Airway’s intact. | -马上 -气道完好 |
[01:22] | Breath sounds clear bilaterally. | 呼吸音两边都很清晰 |
[01:24] | Tenderness in the left chest | 左胸柔软 |
[01:25] | and thoracic spine. What happened here? | 胸椎也一样 怎么回事 |
[01:27] | He’s walking with his wife on Michigan Avenue. | 他和妻子在密歇根大道散步 |
[01:29] | Suddenly flips out, starts wailing on her. | 突然失控 对着她发疯 |
[01:31] | A couple of Samaritans jumped in to help out. | 几个好心人帮助了他们 |
[01:33] | He takes off right into traffic. | 他直接冲到了马路上 |
[01:36] | Score one for, uh, karma. | 因果报应啊 |
[01:38] | 12-lead EKGs, chest x-rays, | 12导联心电图 胸透 |
[01:40] | CT of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis, | 胸腹及骨盆CT |
[01:42] | with recons of the TLS spine. | 检查脊柱传导 |
[01:44] | – On it. – Leave me–no. | -好的 -别碰我 |
[01:45] | Leave me alone. I’m fine. | 别碰我 我没事 |
[01:47] | Laura Clay. 55-year-old female. | 劳拉·克莱 55岁 |
[01:48] | – GCS 15. – I’m fine. | -15级昏迷 -我没事 |
[01:49] | I need to get to my husband. | 我要找我丈夫 |
[01:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am. | 夫人 夫人 |
[01:51] | – Okay. – Heart rate’s tachycardic. | -好 -心搏过速 |
[01:53] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[01:54] | Look, I blocked my fall with my hand, not my C spine. | 我摔倒的时候用手撑地了 脊柱没摔到 |
[01:58] | I’m neurologically intact. | 我的神经没有损伤 |
[01:59] | Technical. Are you a doctor? | 专业术语 你是医生吗 |
[02:00] | – Yes, yes, I am. – Laura! Please– | -没错 我是 -劳拉 求你… |
[02:04] | – Dr. Rhodes! – Honey, I’m here. | -罗德斯医生 -亲爱的 我在 |
[02:06] | – Ma’am, stay right there. – I’m right here. | -夫人 你不能进去 -我在 |
[02:07] | There are too many of them! | 他们人太多了 |
[02:10] | – I’m here, my love! – Help me! | -我在 亲爱的 -救我 |
[02:12] | I need restraints. 2 of Versed and 5 of Haldol. | 拿束带来 2单位咪达锉伦还有5单位氟哌啶醇 |
[02:14] | – There are too many of th– – No, not Haldol! | -太多了… -不 不能用氟哌啶醇 |
[02:15] | Quetiapine. He’s not abusive. | 用喹硫平 他没有虐待倾向 |
[02:17] | He has Lewy Body Dementia. | 他有路易体痴呆症 |
[02:20] | Wait, scratch the Haldol. 25 of quetiapine. | 等等 把氟哌啶醇去掉 拿25单位喹硫平 |
[02:23] | – Laura! – It’s all right, my love. | -劳拉 -没事的 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | What the hell’s Lewy Body? | 路易体是什么 |
[02:26] | Debilitating form of dementia. | 轻度痴呆 |
[02:28] | Alzheimer’s meets Parkinson’s. | 介于阿兹海默和帕金森症之间 |
[02:42] | He took a pretty good whack. | 撞得挺厉害 |
[02:44] | He’s got a chest bruise, left first rib fracture, | 胸部淤血 左侧第一根肋骨骨折 |
[02:46] | proximal humerus fracture. | 肱骨近端骨折 |
[02:48] | – How are his labs? – It’s all good. | -各项数据怎样 -都挺好 |
[02:50] | Calcium was elevated. | 钙水平上升了 |
[02:52] | I suspect he’ll develop a kidney stone down the road, | 我怕他有肾结石的危险 |
[02:54] | but it’s likely he’s had a few before. | 很可能之前出现过 |
[02:56] | Prior heart surgery? | 心脏做过手术吗 |
[02:58] | Says it was a quadruple bypass. | 据说是心脏四重搭桥手术 |
[03:00] | Had it done at Northwestern five years ago. | 五年前在西北医院那边做的 |
[03:02] | – He remembers the details? – Yeah, he’s lucid. | -他还记得这么清楚吗 -对 他很清醒 |
[03:05] | Somewhat. All right, EKG is normal, | 差不多 心电图也正常 |
[03:08] | but because of the prior heart surgery, | 但因为之前做过心脏搭桥手术 |
[03:10] | I’m gonna repeat it every few hours. | 我每隔几小时再查一遍 |
[03:12] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[03:16] | Mr. Clay? | 克莱先生 |
[03:17] | Mr. Clay, I’m Dr. Charles. How are you feeling? | 克莱先生 我是查尔斯医生 你感觉如何 |
[03:20] | My wife, Laura, where is she? | 我妻子 劳拉 她在哪 |
[03:22] | She’s being treated right now, but will be in shortly. | 她在接受治疗 一会儿就过来 |
[03:26] | I hurt her again, didn’t I? | 我又伤了她对吗 |
[03:31] | This isn’t the life she deserves. | 她不该过这样的生活 |
[03:37] | Mr. Clay? | 克莱先生 |
[03:39] | Mr. Clay? | 克莱先生 |
[03:47] | Damn, you got the online thing down, huh? | 见鬼 你还网恋 是吗 |
[03:50] | – There was a time. – Yeah, what’s her name? | -曾经啊 -她叫什么 |
[03:52] | Easy. She’s taken. | 别问了 名花有主 |
[03:53] | Vicki. Doctor at the VA. | 薇琪 退伍军人事务处的医生 |
[03:55] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[03:57] | There are so many female paramedics | 你名草有主 |
[03:58] | who are gonna be sorry to hear you’re off the market. | 有多少小护士的心要伤透了 |
[04:00] | Couple guys, too. | 还有一些帅哥也一样 |
[04:02] | Well, you let ’em down easy for me. | 那你可得让他们悠着点 |
[04:03] | All right. | 好 |
[04:04] | You sure you gonna be okay back here? | 你确定坐后面没问题吗 |
[04:05] | ‘Cause we can just throw Desmond in the back. | 我们其实可以让德斯蒙德去后面坐 |
[04:07] | Eh, I’m fine. | 没问题 |
[04:08] | Ambo’s like the Humvee. You sit where there’s room. | 急救车就像悍马 哪里有地方就坐哪里 |
[04:10] | – Comfort’s not a factor. – Well, good. | -不用担心舒适问题 -好啊 |
[04:12] | This day’s gonna go by quick then. | 那今天就好过了 |
[04:14] | Ambo 61, 40-year-old male down in his home. | 61号救护车 40岁男性在家中倒下 |
[04:17] | 222 Bromley Avenue. | 布鲁姆利大街222号 |
[04:18] | Some kind of lower extremity insult. | 出警对象有某种下肢问题 |
[04:20] | He’s in severe pain, possibly trapped. | 很痛苦 可能被困住了 |
[04:22] | Copy Main. Ambo 61 responding. | 收到 总部 61号救护车出动 |
[04:24] | All right, we’re on! | 我们出发 |
[04:32] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[04:33] | I’ve had Boomer since he was a puppy. | 邦莫很小的时候我就开始养了 |
[04:35] | He’s super loyal. I leave the room for a second, | 他非常忠诚 我离开房间一会儿 |
[04:37] | he’s looking for me. | 他就会来找我 |
[04:38] | I had a dog like that. | 我也养过那样的狗 |
[04:39] | He might nip a little, but this was a full-on attack. | 他会小含一下 但这次纯粹就是攻击了 |
[04:42] | In my experience, dogs can be unpredictable. | 就我的经验来看 狗的行为无法预计 |
[04:44] | Even really friendly ones. | 就算是很友好的也一样 |
[04:47] | Sometimes if a dog’s in pain, though, he– | 有时候如果狗难受… |
[04:49] | He wasn’t. | 他没有 |
[04:50] | We were playing tug of war, like we always do. | 我们像往常一样在玩拔河 |
[04:53] | Dog bites shouldn’t be stitched. | 狗咬伤不能缝合 |
[04:55] | They need to stay open | 需要敞着 |
[04:56] | so the wound doesn’t become infected. | 这样伤口不会感染 |
[04:58] | Also, I’m gonna give you a tetanus shot | 我给你打一针破伤风 |
[05:00] | and an antibiotic. | 还有抗生素 |
[05:01] | Boomer’s healthy. He’s had all his shots. | 邦莫很健康 疫苗都有打 |
[05:03] | It’s just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[05:20] | Paul’s in trouble down there. | 保罗有麻烦了 |
[05:21] | – Did you call 911? – Yes, I’m his neighbor. | -是您报的警吗 -是 我是他的邻居 |
[05:26] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[05:28] | It’s the paramedics. | 我们是急救员 |
[05:34] | That’s ripe. | 够冲的 |
[05:36] | Man, look at this. He’s a hoarder. | 你们看看 他有囤积癖 |
[05:46] | What do you think? | 你看怎么办 |
[05:48] | You good going in there? | 你一个人进去能行吗 |
[05:49] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -能行 -那好 |
[05:51] | Uh, get the truck company here. | 把云梯队叫过来 |
[05:53] | Tell ’em they’re gonna have to help dig us out, | 告诉他们得帮我们清理路出来 |
[05:54] | and grab me a second radio. | 另外再给我一部无线电对讲机 |
[05:55] | And, uh, I’m gonna try and go in through the back door. | 我试试看从后门进去 |
[05:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[06:07] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:19] | Third squad caught a high-rise fire. | 第三抢险队在处理高层建筑火情 |
[06:20] | Dispatch is pulling a truck from up north to help us out. | 调度中心从北边派了一辆云梯车来帮我们 |
[06:23] | It’ll be a while before they get here. | 过一会儿他们就到了 |
[06:28] | In the beginning, I wanted to think it would pass. | 一开始 我真是希望能熬过去 |
[06:31] | Any wife would, but I’m also a neurologist, | 当妻子的都这么希望 但我也是神经科学家 |
[06:34] | and I couldn’t ignore his symptoms. | 我无法忽视他的种种症状 |
[06:37] | Oh, so you diagnosed the Lewy Body Dementia? | 所以你给他诊断出了路易体痴呆症 |
[06:40] | Yes, but I got second and third opinions, | 没错 但是我又征求过其他人的意见 |
[06:43] | and they both agreed it was LBD, | 他们都认为就是路易体症 |
[06:45] | and that was about four years ago. | 这是四年之前的事了 |
[06:47] | Four years, really? | 四年 真的吗 |
[06:49] | You know, Nathan expressed deep regret to me | 内森曾向我表达过深深的懊悔 |
[06:52] | about the pain that he’s caused you. | 说他给你造成了巨大的痛苦 |
[06:54] | That kind of insight is rare | 得路易体症这么久的人 |
[06:55] | for somebody who’s been battling LBD for that long. | 还能产生这样的想法实在是少见 |
[06:58] | Well, my husband was an engineer, | 我丈夫之前是工程师 |
[07:01] | and his brain is wired to solve problems. | 他的大脑习惯解决问题 |
[07:03] | Last year, I retired early. | 去年我提前退休 |
[07:05] | I wanted to devote more time to his cognitive therapy. | 我想花更多时间陪他进行认知治疗 |
[07:09] | Hmm, well, it’s been working. | 看来效果还不错 |
[07:10] | There’s moments when he’s lucid. | 他有时候是清醒的 |
[07:11] | But more and more, it’s this. | 但大多数时候都是这样 |
[07:15] | Mrs. Clay, | 克莱夫人 |
[07:17] | Nathan’s latest EKG is still normal. | 内森最新的心电图结果仍然是正常的 |
[07:20] | I want to do another one in a few hours, | 过几个小时我想再做一次 |
[07:22] | but if it is good too, I’ll discharge him. | 如果还是正常的话 他就可以出院了 |
[07:25] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[07:31] | I know that it would be better and safer for the both of us | 我知道如果送内森去专门的疗养院 |
[07:34] | if Nathan went to a care facility, | 对我们两个都更好 更安全 |
[07:38] | but if I do that, then it’s over. | 但如果我这么做 就彻底完了 |
[07:42] | And I’m not ready to give up our Sundays | 而我还不想这么早就告别每周日 |
[07:44] | listening to opera. | 一起听歌剧的日子 |
[07:47] | I know it’s hard to imagine, but my Nathan is still in there. | 我知道这很难想象 但是我的内森还活着 |
[07:51] | Last week he made me dinner, Florentine lasagna. | 上周他还给我做了晚餐 佛罗伦萨千层面 |
[07:55] | He can still cook? | 他还能做饭 |
[07:57] | Well, meals take longer to prepare than they used to, | 比他往常做饭花的时间要长一些 |
[08:01] | but… | 不过 |
[08:03] | he does it for me. | 他还是为我做了 |
[08:08] | He’s fighting just as hard as I am. | 他和我一样 都在坚持 |
[08:16] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:19] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好好的 |
[08:22] | Everything’s okay. | 都会好好的 |
[08:26] | How you doing, Ethan? | 你那边如何 伊森 |
[08:28] | Fine, as long as I breathe through my mouth. | 还行 只要我能忍着不用鼻子呼吸 |
[08:31] | Is it as tight in there as I think it is? | 里面和我想的一样挤吗 |
[08:33] | It’s worse. | 更挤 |
[08:34] | Are you claustrophobic? | 你没有幽闭恐惧症吧 |
[08:36] | Didn’t used to be. | 以前没有 |
[08:44] | I mean, and Tate totally snores, | 塔特打鼾特别响 |
[08:46] | but I don’t mind. | 不过我不在乎 |
[08:48] | Oh, he does this thing where he shoots his dirty boxers | 另外他把脏衣服扔进洗衣篮里 |
[08:51] | into the hamper like a buzzer beater. | 就像投压哨球似的 |
[08:55] | Anyway, it’s cute. | 总之特别可爱 |
[08:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:59] | You’re in love. | 你恋爱了 |
[09:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s that? | 等等 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[09:04] | What’s what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[09:06] | Used gloves go in the bio bin, not the trash. | 用过的手套要扔生化回收箱 而不是垃圾桶 |
[09:10] | Okay, those were actually clean though. | 这几只其实根本没用过 |
[09:11] | – They were on the floor. – Probably just got stuck | -只是掉在地上了 -可能是往外抽的时候 |
[09:12] | to the pair that came out before them. | 被前面那副带出来了 |
[09:14] | Unless you’re certain, it’s bio. | 除非十分确定 都得算生化垃圾 |
[09:17] | Come on, Maggie. You know the protocol. | 麦基 你知道规定的 |
[09:18] | I do. | 我是知道 |
[09:19] | I’ve also been through this circus | 而这种吃饱了瞎闹腾的事 |
[09:21] | about a dozen times. | 我也见得多了 |
[09:22] | JCAHO days are about patient care, | 健护鉴定日鉴定的是病人护理治疗水准 |
[09:25] | not about a pair of latex gloves. | 才不管掉了副手套这种事 |
[09:27] | Look, I’m already in the doghouse with Goodwin. | 我和古德温已经成了重点关照对象了 |
[09:30] | If there’s any chance of getting out, I want it. | 如果能早点解脱 我当然也乐意 |
[09:33] | So by the book–by the book. | 所以按规定来 按规定来 |
[09:37] | By the book. | 按规定来 |
[09:43] | Okay honey, eight across. | 亲爱的 第八行 |
[09:46] | It’s five letters | 英文五个字母 |
[09:47] | and the clue is rental agreement, | 提示语是使用和收益权有偿转移的协议 |
[09:50] | and the first letter is L. | 第三个字是”合” |
[09:58] | I’m thinking the second is E. | 我觉得第四个字是”同” |
[10:01] | l-e… | 合同 |
[10:06] | Lease. | 租赁合同 |
[10:07] | Good. Good, honey. | 很好 很好 亲爱的 |
[10:10] | All right, next one. | 好的 下一个 |
[10:11] | We’re gonna do 23 down. | 我们再来填第23列的 |
[10:14] | Six letters. | 六个字母 |
[10:16] | The clue is collects… | 提示语是收集 |
[10:17] | With an S. | 回收的收 |
[10:21] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[10:22] | His blood pressure tanked. | 他的血压下降得很快 |
[10:25] | All right, bag and hang a liter bolus. | 上氧气囊 挂一升盐水 |
[10:27] | – Yes, doctor. – SATS are dropping. | -好的医生 -生命体征在下降 |
[10:28] | – Intubate? – Yep. | -插管吗 -好 |
[10:31] | Grab the bag and hook it up to the O2. | 拿好氧气囊 连上氧气 |
[10:36] | All right, 20 of etomidate. 100 of sux. | 20单位麻醉剂 100单位司可林 |
[10:37] | Let’s bring in the FAST scan. | 腹部超音波检查重点创伤 |
[10:39] | – April, give me some pressure. – Here, doctor. | -艾普尔 加压 -给 医生 |
[10:45] | And I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[10:48] | – Got it. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[10:50] | – Scan. – Here you go. | -扫描 -这里 |
[10:55] | Heart rate 110. | 心率110 |
[11:00] | All right, belly’s clean. | 腹部正常 |
[11:04] | Poor wall motion of the LV and a small effusion. | 室壁运动情况不好 有轻微积液 |
[11:06] | He’s bleeding internally? | 他在内出血吗 |
[11:08] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[11:11] | Mrs. Clay, please, right over here. | 克莱夫人 请随我来 |
[11:12] | SATS are back up. | 生命体征回升了 |
[11:13] | Oxygenation improving. | 供氧量提升 |
[11:14] | It’s not gonna matter if he goes into cardiac arrest. | 如果他心搏停止 供氧量再高也没用了 |
[11:17] | CT of the heart and great vessels. | 对心脏和大血管进行扫描 |
[11:18] | Let’s get him ready to go. | 准备把他推过去 |
[11:26] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[11:27] | If we may? | 借一步说话 |
[11:32] | The blunt trauma from the car accident | 车祸造成的钝器伤 |
[11:34] | displaced one of Nathan’s bypass grafts. | 使得内森的一个旁路搭桥移位了 |
[11:37] | His aorta is leaking blood. | 他的动脉出血了 |
[11:39] | – A pseudo-aneurysm. – Mm-hmm. | -假性动脉瘤 -是 |
[11:41] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[11:43] | Right now it’s just a slow drip. | 现在出血量还不大 |
[11:45] | It hasn’t ruptured yet. | 还没有大的裂口 |
[11:47] | So there’s still an opportunity | 所以还来得及 |
[11:49] | to operate, repair the suture line, | 做手术 修复缝合线 |
[11:50] | and plug the hole? | 止住渗血 |
[11:51] | Normally, yes. | 一般来说是 |
[11:53] | Your husband’s prior heart bypass surgery | 你丈夫之前的心脏搭桥手术 |
[11:56] | significantly increases the difficulty of the operation. | 极大地提升了手术的难度 |
[11:59] | His odds of surviving the procedure plummet. | 他存活下来的几率大幅降低 |
[12:02] | So if surgery isn’t a viable option, what is? | 那既然不能做手术了 还有什么别的办法 |
[12:10] | Given the circumstances, | 根据现状来看 |
[12:13] | we feel the safest choice | 我们认为最安全的选择 |
[12:15] | is to make Nathan comfortable. | 是让内森舒舒服服地活着 |
[12:22] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[12:23] | We can’t be certain. | 我们也不确定 |
[12:25] | A day, a week, | 一天 一星期 |
[12:28] | maybe a few months | 也许几个月 |
[12:30] | until the aneurysm ruptures. | 全看动脉瘤什么时候破裂 |
[12:32] | We’re very sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[12:38] | Help. I can’t move. | 救命 我动不了 |
[12:40] | I’m coming, Paul. | 我来了 保罗 |
[12:49] | Don’t touch that! | 不要碰那个 |
[12:51] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[13:06] | Ethan, what happened? | 伊森 怎么了 |
[13:08] | Got bit by the lid of a tin can. | 被罐头盖子割伤了 |
[13:14] | Truck company is almost here. | 云梯队快到了 |
[13:15] | They’re going to clear a path to get the stretcher through. | 他们会清出一条路抬担架进去 |
[13:21] | Please, hurry! | 拜托 快一点 |
[13:23] | Hold on, Paul! | 坚持住 保罗 |
[13:25] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:27] | I haven’t been able to pee in over 16 hours. | 我都16个小时没尿尿了 |
[13:30] | I thought I was gonna explode. | 我还以为我要炸了 |
[13:32] | Brachytherapy for prostate cancer? | 前列腺癌短距离放射治疗 |
[13:34] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[13:35] | My urologist said it was the way to go. | 我的泌尿科医师说这样治疗最好 |
[13:37] | Who’s your urologist? | 你的泌尿科医生是谁 |
[13:38] | I’ll call and tell them you’ve experienced a blockage. | 我要联系他们 告诉他们你尿路堵塞 |
[13:40] | Dr. Mason, over at Advocate South. | 梅森医生 南部护理医院的 |
[13:42] | Uh, contact info’s, | 联系信息 |
[13:43] | uh, in my phone in my pants pocket. | 在我裤子口袋里的手机上 |
[13:48] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:53] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:54] | Just a little spill. I got it. | 洒了一点 没事 |
[13:57] | Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
[13:58] | I’ll call environmental services and have them send a janitor. | 我联系环境服务部门让他们派人来 |
[14:01] | It’s just pee. | 只是尿液 |
[14:01] | I’ve cleaned it a thousand times. | 我清理过好多次了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, but not with JCAHO | 但现在有健康护理措施鉴定联合委员会 |
[14:03] | and Robocop Halstead on the prowl. | 和机械战警霍斯特德到处巡逻 |
[14:06] | By the book, remember? | 按照规定来 记得吗 |
[14:08] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:09] | I think the seed came out. It’s radioactive, right? | 放射源应该被尿出来了 还有放射性的吧 |
[14:13] | Oh, it did. | 还真是 |
[14:15] | Okay, I’ll call Urology instead. | 好吧 我联系泌尿科 |
[14:24] | Cath lab for a cardio angiogram? | 让导管室进行心血管造影 |
[14:26] | Should give a better view of Nathan’s pseudo-aneurysm | 应该能让我们更好地观测内森的假性动脉瘤 |
[14:29] | and hopefully help me estimate a timeline for his wife. | 希望能帮我给他妻子预估一个时间 |
[14:31] | You mind grabbing me an MRI of his head | 你去那里的时候能帮我给他做一个 |
[14:33] | while you’re up there? | 头部的核磁共振吗 |
[14:35] | Brain scan? | 脑扫描 |
[14:36] | His injuries don’t necessitate it. | 他的病没必要做这个 |
[14:38] | It’s not for him. It’s for me. | 不是给他的 是给我的 |
[14:39] | Uh, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[14:41] | Dr. Rhodes, his awareness and gross motor skills | 罗德斯医生 他的意识和运动技能 |
[14:45] | are just too strong | 对于像他这种 |
[14:47] | for somebody who’s been battling LBD as long as he has. | 与路易体症抗争多年的人来说过于强烈 |
[14:50] | No amount of cognitive therapy in the world is gonna outthink | 这世上没有任何认知疗法会认为 |
[14:53] | this disease to the degree that he appears to be. | 他所表现出的症状和患病程度相符 |
[14:56] | Laura and two other neurologists | 劳拉和另外两名神经学家 |
[14:59] | have all agreed on the Lewy Body diagnosis. | 一致同意路易体病的诊断 |
[15:01] | – You think they’re wrong? – I don’t know what to think. | -你觉得他们错了吗 -我不知道该怎么看 |
[15:03] | That’s why I need the scan. | 所以我需要看扫描结果 |
[15:06] | I need the wife’s consent. | 我需要得到他妻子的允许 |
[15:07] | Hasn’t she been through enough? | 她受的苦还不够多吗 |
[15:09] | I’m just trying to spare her some false hope here. | 我只是不想给她希望又让她失望 |
[15:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:13] | – Gentlemen. – Doctors. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[15:15] | JCAHO day isn’t exactly the time | 健康护理鉴定日可不适合 |
[15:16] | to be sneaking in unauthorized tests. | 偷偷摸摸做未经允许的检查 |
[15:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[15:21] | – Okay. – Thanks, pal. | -好吧 -谢了 伙计 |
[15:33] | What’ve we got? | 什么情况 |
[15:36] | Hey, guys, start clearing out! | 伙计们 开始清理 |
[15:40] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰那个 |
[15:41] | Get away. | 让开 |
[15:43] | – Get away. – There’s a second person. | -让开 -还有一个人 |
[15:45] | I’m hearing another victim. | 我听到还有一个受害人 |
[15:47] | Ethan, the neighbors seem sure it’s only Paul in there. | 伊森 邻居很好像很确定只有保罗一个人 |
[15:49] | Don’t touch that! | 不要碰那个 |
[15:52] | There’s someone else here. | 还有别人在这里 |
[15:55] | Dr. Perrington, | 佩灵顿医生 |
[15:59] | got a hemoptysis patient. | 有个病人咳血 |
[16:02] | Chest x-ray says it’s a COPD, but I think he needs a bronch. | 胸片结果显示慢阻肺 但我觉得他需要支气管镜 |
[16:05] | You want to take a quick look? | 你能来看看吗 |
[16:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:08] | The esteemed Dr. Halstead needs my help with a patient. | 精英霍斯特德医生竟然需要我帮忙诊断病人 |
[16:11] | I’m honored. | 万分荣幸 |
[16:14] | Look, I, uh–I’m sorry about what happened the other day. | 我为之前发生的事而感到抱歉 |
[16:17] | You want a consult, page my resident. | 需要咨询就去预约 |
[16:26] | Okay, no redness, no inflammation. | 没有发红 没有发炎 |
[16:29] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[16:30] | So I can go? | 我能走了吗 |
[16:31] | The nurses are working on your discharge paperwork right now. | 护士现在正在处理你的出院文件 |
[16:34] | Your wound should heal in about seven days or so. | 你的伤口过七天应该就会痊愈 |
[16:36] | Until then, irrigate them and keep them covered. | 期间需要加以清洗并包扎 |
[16:41] | – You all right? – Oh, just itchy | -你没事吧 -有点痒 |
[16:44] | and a little sweaty. | 有点出汗 |
[16:45] | Mind if I take a look? | 让我看看好吗 |
[16:49] | No rash. | 没有皮疹 |
[16:50] | Could be an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. | 可能是对抗生素过敏 |
[16:54] | – You do feel warm though. – I’ll get a temp. | -体温是有点高 -我去拿温度计 |
[16:58] | Oh, my sister checking in. | 我妹妹来问了 |
[17:00] | I left Boomer with her. | 我把邦莫交给她照顾 |
[17:02] | She’s not a dog person either. | 她也不怎么喜欢狗 |
[17:04] | I get the impression they’re not for you. | 我估计你也不大喜欢吧 |
[17:06] | I’ve treated a lot of dog wounds, | 我治疗过很多被狗咬伤的人 |
[17:07] | especially on kids. | 特别是孩子 |
[17:10] | It’s 99.4. Was normal at intake. | 37.4度 入院时还很正常 |
[17:13] | – CBC and CMP? – Yeah. | -全血细胞计数和血液生化 -好的 |
[17:15] | – I’m not out of here, am I? – Sorry. | -我出不了院了吧 -抱歉 |
[17:18] | Itching and fever, even a low one, | 即使是很轻微的瘙痒和低烧 |
[17:20] | could be more than an allergic reaction. | 可能不仅仅是过敏反应 |
[17:23] | Someone will be with you shortly. | 有人会马上来帮你做检查 |
[17:28] | Paul, is there anyone else in the house? | 保罗 这屋子里还有别人吗 |
[17:31] | No, no, it’s just me. | 不 不 只有我 |
[17:32] | You’ve got to hurry! | 你们快点 |
[17:38] | Ethan, what happened? | 伊森 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:04] | – What’s all this? – Well, it’s pretty clear | -这是什么 -显然想在芝加哥医院 |
[18:06] | an attending job at Med isn’t gonna happen. | 当上主治医师是不可能的事了 |
[18:08] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[18:10] | Just being realistic. | 事实而已 |
[18:11] | Perrington’s on the hiring committee. | 佩灵顿是招聘委员会的 |
[18:13] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[18:14] | Not to mention Goodwin. | 更别提古德温了 |
[18:16] | But really, Miami, Will? | 但你真的打算去迈阿密吗 威尔 |
[18:18] | I’ve seen you sunburn walking from the ED to your car. | 你连从急诊室走到车里都会被晒伤 |
[18:22] | Hey, got to go where the jobs are. | 哪里有工作我就去哪里 |
[18:28] | No coffee. JCAHO day. | 不能带咖啡出去 健康护理措施鉴定日 |
[18:30] | Right. | 对 |
[18:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:42] | There should be atrophy, heavy degeneration, | 脑白质中应该出现萎缩 |
[18:44] | tangled cells in the white matter. | 严重变形 细胞纠缠 |
[18:46] | When was this taken? | 这是什么时候做的 |
[18:47] | About an hour ago. | 一小时之前 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry. I had a hunch. | 抱歉 这是我的直觉 |
[18:50] | I rushed it. I really should have– | 就擅自做了 我真的… |
[18:51] | That is a healthy brain. | 那是一个健康的大脑 |
[18:53] | There’s no disease. This means that– | 没有疾病 这说明… |
[18:56] | Nathan doesn’t have Lewy Body Dementia. | 内森没患上路易体痴呆症 |
[18:58] | He has the symptoms. | 他表现出这种症状了 |
[19:00] | Keeps getting worse. Practically a textbook case. | 病情越来越严重 简直就是典型病例 |
[19:02] | How? | 怎么会 |
[19:04] | Take a look at this cross section we took during the MRI. | 看一下之前核磁共振时拍的剖面图 |
[19:07] | Notice the adenoma, | 注意那个腺瘤 |
[19:09] | benign tumor, in the parathyroid gland. | 甲状旁腺上的良性瘤 |
[19:12] | So you think this is all hormonal irregularity? | 你觉得这是激素失调吗 |
[19:15] | Elevated parathyroid hormone | 甲状旁腺激素升高 |
[19:17] | is consistent with increased calcium | 会出现钙水平增加 |
[19:19] | and cognitive impairment. Nathan has both. | 以及认知障碍的症状 内森都具备了 |
[19:21] | Yes, but he also has hallucinations, | 是 但他还出现幻觉 |
[19:23] | physical aggression. You don’t see that | 攻击行为 甲状旁腺功能亢进患者 |
[19:24] | in patients with hyperparathyroidism. | 不会出现这样症状 |
[19:27] | That’s where his recent bypass surgery makes him unique, okay? | 这是他最近做的心脏搭桥手术引起的 |
[19:30] | The beta blocker he’s been taking ever since | 他术后一直服用的乙型阻滞药 |
[19:32] | causes increased levels of violent behavior | 导致了不少此类患者 |
[19:36] | in a select amount of patients. | 出现暴力行为 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:43] | A hormonal imbalance | 激素失衡 |
[19:46] | with a medication side effect. | 加上药物副作用 |
[19:51] | Why didn’t I see that? | 我怎么就没看出来 |
[19:53] | The clues were right in front of me. | 这些迹象就发生在我眼前 |
[19:56] | Because they mimic the symptoms | 因为这些症状 |
[19:59] | of Lewy Body Dementia to a T, | 跟路易体痴呆症十分相似 |
[20:02] | and four years ago that adenoma would have been so small | 而且四年前 腺瘤肯定很小 |
[20:04] | no scan could have caught it. | 扫描检测不出来 |
[20:06] | Look, I’m just telling you | 听着 我就想说 |
[20:07] | that presented with the same evidence, | 鉴于这些症状 |
[20:10] | I would have done exactly the same thing, | 我也会像你那么做 |
[20:12] | reached exactly the same diagnosis. | 做出一样的诊断 |
[20:15] | Anybody would have. | 大家都会的 |
[20:16] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[20:18] | I did. | 我做了 |
[20:21] | And if I had caught the PTH four years ago, | 如果我四年前诊断出是甲状旁腺功能亢进 |
[20:24] | Nathan doesn’t run into traffic, | 内森就不会冲上大马路 |
[20:26] | doesn’t get hit by a car. | 不会被车撞 |
[20:28] | Today never happens. | 就不会发生今天的事了 |
[20:32] | He’s dying | 他快死了 |
[20:33] | and it’s entirely my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[20:41] | Help. Please, please anybody! | 救命啊 快来救我了 |
[20:44] | I need help! | 救命啊 |
[20:49] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[20:50] | Ethan, talk to me. | 伊森 说话 |
[20:56] | Ethan, do you copy? | 伊森 你听到了吗 |
[20:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:59] | Living room’s clear. | 客厅安全 |
[21:16] | – Thank God. – Paul? | -谢天谢地 -保罗 |
[21:18] | – Help me, please. – Paul, I’m Dr. Choi. | -快救我 -保罗 我是崔医生 |
[21:24] | Okay, your heart’s racing. | 你心跳剧烈 |
[21:25] | When’s the last time you had any fluids? | 你上次喝水是什么时候 |
[21:29] | My leg, burned it. | 我腿烫伤了 |
[21:33] | – I see that. – Don’t touch that. | -看到了 -不要碰那个 |
[21:46] | – How did this happen? – I was cooking. | -怎么烫伤的 -我当时在做饭 |
[21:49] | I tripped and spilled a frying pan, grease. | 我脚一滑 锅里的油洒下来了 |
[21:53] | This didn’t just happen. | 这不是刚烫的 |
[21:55] | This burn is thick, leathery. | 伤口已经发硬结疤了 |
[21:57] | 24 hours old? | 有一天了吧 |
[21:59] | Why didn’t you seek help sooner? | 你怎么不早点找人帮忙 |
[22:01] | I didn’t want anybody to see how I live. | 我不想让大家知道我的生活方式 |
[22:06] | Okay, I’m here now. | 好吧 我来了 |
[22:09] | Gonna take care of you. | 我会医治的 |
[22:13] | Brachytherapy seed. | 近距离放射治疗源 |
[22:16] | Yep, doesn’t happen often, | 是的 不常发生 |
[22:18] | but it can get expelled in the urine. | 但能通过尿液排出 |
[22:20] | So, um, how radioactive is it? | 辐射强度多少 |
[22:22] | To us, harmless. | 对人类无害 |
[22:24] | Still, don’t touch it with your bare hands. | 但还是不要用手去碰 |
[22:27] | So you’re not gonna dispose of it? | 你不打算处理掉吗 |
[22:29] | Not on JCAHO day. | 鉴定日我肯定不干啊 |
[22:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:31] | Call the Radiation Safety Officer. | 联系辐射安全管理员吧 |
[22:34] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[22:36] | Here we go. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[22:39] | You didn’t do Nathan’s bypass surgery. | 内森的搭桥手术不是你做的 |
[22:41] | You don’t know what you’re walking into. | 你不知道要处理什么情况 |
[22:43] | I can get you every angio he had. | 我可以把他拍过的血管成像都拿给你 |
[22:46] | You will know exactly where the surgeon placed every suture. | 你会了解那个医生缝线的具体位置 |
[22:50] | The bigger issues are the adhesions | 这里更重要的问题是 |
[22:52] | and scar tissue that have formed over the last five years. | 已经成型五年的黏连和疤痕组织 |
[22:55] | We can expose a healthy heart in 10 or 15 minutes. | 一颗健康的心脏 10到15分钟就能开胸 |
[22:57] | After a quadruple bypass surgery, | 对于心脏四处搭桥的患者 |
[23:00] | it could take hours. | 会耗费数小时 |
[23:02] | An infinite number of complications can arise. | 还可能引起无数并发症 |
[23:04] | When I decided to make Nathan comfortable, | 我决定让内森免遭罪时 |
[23:08] | I believed he had a neurological death sentence. | 我以为他神经系统有问题 没救了 |
[23:12] | Now it’s a whole new world. | 现在情况完全改变了 |
[23:14] | The dementia can be reversed. | 痴呆症可以消除 |
[23:16] | I understand, but the fact that he doesn’t have LBD | 我明白 但他没患上路易体痴呆症 |
[23:19] | doesn’t make the surgery any easier. | 不代表手术就会变容易 |
[23:21] | Nathan’s odds of dying in that operating room | 内森死在手术台上的几率 |
[23:23] | are just as high as they ever were. | 还是跟以前一样高 |
[23:25] | It’s still my recommendation to not operate. | 我还是不建议手术 |
[23:29] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:34] | I’ll do the surgery. | 我来手术 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:42] | Thank you for giving us a second chance. | 谢谢给我们一个重来的机会 |
[23:50] | Difficult is not impossible. | 困难而已 并非不可能 |
[24:02] | Brett, how close are you? | 布莱特 你还有多远 |
[24:04] | Ugh, Ethan, finally. You okay? | 伊森 终于联系上了 你没事吧 |
[24:06] | I’m fine, but Paul’s got a serious third degree burn | 我没事 但保罗的皮肤呈三度烫伤 |
[24:08] | that needs to be released in the ED. ETA? | 得马上送进急救室 你还要多久 |
[24:11] | I think we’re almost to the kitchen. | 我快到厨房了 |
[24:12] | We need more room for the gear. | 得腾出一些地方让医疗设备进来 |
[24:13] | Don’t touch that! Get away, get away. | 不要碰那个 走开 走开 |
[24:16] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[24:17] | The other person I heard, a parrot. | 我之前听到的一个声音 一只鹦鹉 |
[24:21] | Look, you still have the hallway to deal with | 听着 你还得经过走廊才能进来 |
[24:22] | and Paul’s foot’s still swelling. | 保罗的脚持续肿胀 |
[24:24] | No pulse in the instep or ankle. | 脚背和脚踝已经没有脉搏了 |
[24:25] | All right, uh, we’re coming as fast as we can. | 好吧 我们尽快赶来 |
[24:28] | But not fast enough? | 但不够快 |
[24:32] | Okay, Paul, here’s the deal. | 保罗 是这样 |
[24:35] | Your skin’s so burned, blood can’t get in | 你的皮肤烧伤严重 |
[24:36] | or out of your foot. I’m gonna cut into your leg | 脚部血液不循环了 我要切开 |
[24:39] | on both sides of the burn to release the pressure. | 你腿部烫伤的两侧 释放压力 |
[24:41] | Here? | 在这里吗 |
[24:42] | I wait any longer, you’re gonna lose your foot. | 再等下去 你这只脚就废了 |
[24:44] | But–is it gonna hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[24:46] | Already pushed morphine in your IV. | 已经给你注射吗啡了 |
[24:48] | That’ll help. | 会有帮助的 |
[24:49] | But I’ll feel it? | 我能感觉到吗 |
[24:51] | Focus on me, not my hands. | 把注意力放在我身上 别看我的手 |
[24:54] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 还没等你反应过来就完事了 |
[24:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:57] | Deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[24:59] | Then exhale. | 呼气 |
[25:03] | Keep breathing, Paul. Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 保罗 保持呼吸 |
[25:04] | Big breath. | 深吸气 |
[25:06] | Bigger exhale. | 深呼气 |
[25:10] | Done. | 好了 |
[25:12] | Good job, Paul. | 很棒 保罗 |
[25:18] | Good job. | 表现很好 |
[25:22] | A high white cell count, what does that mean? | 白细胞数太高 什么意思 |
[25:25] | You probably have an infection. | 你可能出现感染了 |
[25:27] | – From Boomer? – It’s possible. | -因为邦莫咬的吗 -有可能 |
[25:29] | Have you felt sick recently? | 你最近有不舒服吗 |
[25:31] | No, not really. | 没 最近没有 |
[25:32] | I mean, every now and then my throat aches a little. | 我喉咙是有时候发痒 |
[25:35] | It doesn’t really bother me though. | 但没什么大碍 |
[25:40] | Hmm, the lymph nodes are swollen, | 淋巴结肿胀 |
[25:42] | consistent with an upper respiratory infection. | 与上呼吸道感染症状吻合 |
[25:45] | Let’s get a rapid strep test. | 做个快速链球菌检查 |
[25:49] | What kind of dog is Boomer? | 邦莫是什么狗 |
[25:51] | Boxer bulldog mix. | 拳师犬斗牛犬混种 |
[25:53] | A rescue. | 是条救援犬 |
[25:54] | When I went to the shelter, all the dogs swarmed me, | 我去收容所时 所有狗都朝我蜂拥而来 |
[25:57] | but Boomer hung back. | 但是邦莫却犹豫不前 |
[25:59] | Not because he was shy. | 不是因为他害羞 |
[26:00] | It was a move so he’d stand out. | 那是他吸引注意的方式 |
[26:02] | He was playing me. | 他在玩弄我 |
[26:04] | Smart dog. | 好聪明的狗狗 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna swab the back of your throat. | 我要擦拭一下你喉咙后面 |
[26:10] | I’ll get this to the lab. | 我去拿给化验室 |
[26:27] | I’m doing what I think is right. | 我在做我认为正确的事 |
[26:31] | Nathan’s mental impairment is due to a pea-sized tumor | 内森的精神创伤是由一个豌豆大小的肿瘤引起的 |
[26:34] | that is easily removable. | 很容易切除 |
[26:35] | A 45-minute operation will cure him. | 一台45分钟的手术就能治好他 |
[26:38] | But first, he has to survive | 但首先 他得从这场 |
[26:41] | this monumentally difficult surgery. | 里程碑式高难度的手术中存活下来 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry, you can’t bring your dog into the hospital. | 抱歉 你不能带狗进医院 |
[26:54] | It’s my sister’s dog. | 这是我姐姐的狗 |
[26:56] | She’s somewhere in the back not answering her texts. | 她在后面 但是不回我短信 |
[26:57] | Only service dogs in the ED. | 只有服务犬可以进急救室 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:01] | – Oh, is this Boomer? – How’d you know? | -这是邦莫吗 -你怎么知道 |
[27:03] | I’ve been taking care of Tara. | 我在一直治疗塔拉 |
[27:04] | She said he was a boxer bulldog mix. | 她说他是条拳师犬斗牛犬混种 |
[27:06] | I thought it was only gonna be one or two hours. | 我以为一两个小时就行了 |
[27:08] | It’s been five. Is she okay? | 可都过去五小时了 她没事吧 |
[27:10] | She spiked a low fever. | 她出现了低烧 |
[27:11] | – We’re testing for strep. – Strep? | -我们在做链球菌检测 -链球菌 |
[27:13] | That’s nothing. Okay, good. | 没什么 好了 |
[27:14] | Look, I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[27:16] | There’s no pets allowed in my building. | 宠物不能进我工作的地方 |
[27:17] | He barks one time and I can get evicted. | 他要是叫了我就可能被扫地出门了 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, there’s nowhere else to take him. | 抱歉 他没有其它地方可去了 |
[27:21] | Um, no, no, no. I can’t take this– | 不不 我不能… |
[27:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:32] | It all happened really fast. | 事情发生的太快了 |
[27:36] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:38] | Get him out of here. Now. | 马上把狗带走 |
[27:40] | – But where do I take- – Reese, I don’t care where. | -但我带去哪里 -里斯 我不管 |
[27:42] | Just out. | 带走就行了 |
[27:46] | Hey, look at this guy. | 看看这个小家伙 |
[27:48] | Yeah, Earl, this is Boomer. | 厄尔 这是邦莫 |
[27:50] | Could you watch him for a minute? | 你能照看他一下吗 |
[27:52] | But don’t get too close because– | 但是不要靠得太近 因为… |
[27:53] | Oh, come on, fella. | 来吧 伙计 |
[27:55] | Come on, guy. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[27:58] | Come on, big boy. | 来 大家伙 |
[28:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | When I’m out, | 我出去的话 |
[28:08] | the city will condemn my home, | 市政府会没收我的房子 |
[28:11] | won’t they? | 对吗 |
[28:12] | Fresh start, I guess. | 你要重新开始了 |
[28:19] | Get away. Don’t touch that. | 走开 不要碰那个 |
[28:21] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰那个 |
[28:23] | There they are. Ethan. | 他们在那里 伊森 |
[28:24] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:28] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:30] | For a second there, it sounded like– | 刚才听上去好像… |
[28:31] | Little hairy for a while, that’s all. | 有点惊险而已 |
[28:33] | Escharotomy in the field. | 现场焦痂切开 |
[28:36] | Damn, nice job. | 做得很不错 |
[29:09] | One across. Six letters. | 第一行 六个字母 |
[29:12] | Bread, milk, eggs. | 提示词是面包 牛奶 鸡蛋 |
[29:17] | Thoughts? | 知道是什么吗 |
[29:21] | Staple. | 稳定 |
[29:23] | Nice. | 不错 |
[29:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:32] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[29:37] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[29:38] | Got it, clear. Lift him up. | 好了 抬起来 |
[29:55] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰那个 |
[30:33] | Dr. Manning, | 曼宁医生 |
[30:34] | Uh, Tara’s rapid strep came back negative. | 塔拉的快速链球菌检测结果呈阴性 |
[30:38] | Okay, so we’re back at square one. | 好了我们又回到原点了 |
[30:40] | You know what, let’s run a, uh– | 要不做一个… |
[30:43] | Easy! Easy. | 乖 乖 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[30:49] | – Hey, Earl, what’s going on? – I don’t know what happened. | -厄尔 怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[30:52] | Twenty people petted this dog, | 有二十好几个人摸过这条狗 |
[30:53] | and this patient is the only one he barked at. | 但是他就只朝这一个病人叫 |
[30:56] | Come on, boy. Come on. | 走 过来伙计 |
[30:57] | Come on, Boomer. Come on, come on, Boomer. | 邦莫 快走 邦莫 |
[31:02] | Let’s run an infused CT chest and abdomen on Tara. | 对塔拉进行注入式胸部和腹部CT检查 |
[31:07] | Oh, I’ve heard stories. | 我听说过相关故事 |
[31:09] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -对 -马上去 |
[31:18] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[31:20] | Snakes in the grass. | 到处暗藏危机 |
[31:23] | Bypass grafts are buried in the scar tissue, | 旁路搭桥藏在疤痕组织中 |
[31:28] | tough to see. | 很难看到 |
[31:30] | Soften your grip… | 轻一点 |
[31:32] | an–and go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[31:40] | – I see it. – Mm-hmm. | -我看到了 -好 |
[31:42] | Proximal pseudo-aneurysm of the LAD bypass graft. | 左前降支旁路搭桥近端假性动脉瘤 |
[31:46] | Let’s cannulate and get him on the pump | 插管使用人工心肺机 |
[31:47] | so we can do the repair. | 我们进行修复 |
[31:48] | No, I don’t need the pump. | 不 我不需要人工心肺机 |
[31:51] | It just needs a single repair stitch. | 只要缝合修复一下就好了 |
[31:52] | I can do it on the beating heart. | 我可以在跳动的心脏上完成 |
[31:55] | – 8-0 suture. – Suture. | -8-0缝合线 -缝合线 |
[31:59] | EKG’s ischemic. STs elevation. | 心电图显示局部缺血 标准温度升高 |
[32:01] | Pseudo-aneurysm’s ruptured. | 假性动脉瘤破裂 |
[32:03] | He’s bleeding. 8-0 suture to me. | 他在出血 给我8-0缝合线 |
[32:04] | – I’ve got the better angle. – Dr. Rhodes. | -我这里角度更好 -罗德斯医生 |
[32:07] | I pushed for the surgery. I can’t lose him. | 是我答应做这台手术的 我不能失去他 |
[32:16] | I’ll get you better exposure. | 我让你看得更清楚一点 |
[32:19] | There. | 那里 |
[32:28] | Going to put a second stitch in now. | 现在缝第二针 |
[32:31] | Don’t back-wall the graft. | 不要碰到搭桥 |
[32:35] | Bleeding has stopped and EKG’s improving. | 出血停止了 心电图改善 |
[32:39] | Pressure’s good. | 血压情况良好 |
[32:40] | We’re out of the woods. | 搞定了 |
[32:41] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:43] | I want to check his other bypass grafts. | 我想检查一下其它搭桥 |
[32:46] | Something goes wrong in the future, | 要是以后再出问题 |
[32:47] | no surgeon’s gonna open his chest a third time. | 不会有人给他进行第三次手术了 |
[32:57] | Lymphoma. | 淋巴瘤 |
[33:00] | I have cancer? | 我得了癌症 |
[33:03] | The next step is a biopsy to determine exactly which kind. | 下面要做活检确定肿瘤类型 |
[33:07] | But I’m only 26. | 但我才26岁 |
[33:09] | I go to the gym every day. | 我每天都去健身 |
[33:11] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[33:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:13] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[33:14] | But I don’t feel sick. | 但我没感觉到生病 |
[33:15] | Well, that’s because it was caught early. | 那是因为我们发现得早 |
[33:18] | You have time to get way ahead of this. | 现在我们有充分的时间进行治疗 |
[33:21] | The lymph nodes are around here, aren’t they? | 淋巴结在这里 对吗 |
[33:25] | Boomer’s been nipping at me for a month. | 一个月了 邦莫一直想咬我 |
[33:28] | Always right there. | 一直想咬这里 |
[33:31] | Do you think he knew? | 你觉得他知道吗 |
[33:33] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[33:35] | It seems some dogs can smell cancers, | 有些狗好像确实可以闻到癌症的出现 |
[33:39] | even in the very early stages. | 即使是在很早的阶段 |
[33:41] | Yeah, he wasn’t attacking you. | 对 他不是想袭击你 |
[33:44] | He was trying to protect you. | 他是想保护你 |
[33:57] | Maggie, what’s going on with Treatment 4? | 麦基 4号治疗室那边怎么回事 |
[33:59] | – We don’t have the space for this- – I know, I know. | -我们都没地方… -我知道 |
[34:00] | It’s been all day. | 都一整天了 |
[34:02] | Dr. Halstead, environmental services hasn’t shown up yet. | 霍斯特德医生 环境服务的人还没有来 |
[34:05] | I can’t even get an estimate as to when they will. | 我都不知道他们什么时候会来 |
[34:08] | I’ll go see them in person. | 我亲自去找他们 |
[34:10] | I’ll drag someone down here if I have to. | 逼不得已我拉也拉一个人过来 |
[34:11] | Knock some heads. | 把他们叫来干活 |
[34:13] | I need that room back. | 我需要那间治疗室 |
[34:25] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[34:28] | Well. | 还行 |
[34:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:33] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[34:35] | As a neurologist, | 作为神经科学家 |
[34:38] | Lewy Body Dementia was my worst nightmare. | 路易体痴呆症是我最大的噩梦 |
[34:41] | I’d seen so many cases, | 我见过太过病例 |
[34:44] | and I’m wondering | 所以我想 |
[34:46] | if it influenced my diagnosis. | 这是否影响了我的诊断 |
[34:51] | Medicine, you know. | 医学啊 |
[34:55] | Imperfect science. | 是不完美的科学 |
[34:57] | Practiced by human beings, no less. | 可人类仍然在运用这一科学 |
[35:02] | Four years we could have been doing CTs, | 整整四年 我们本可以做CT的 |
[35:06] | but I had an answer, so there was no reason | 但是我已经有了答案 所以就想 |
[35:09] | to continue radiating his brain. | 没理由继续让他的大脑暴露在辐射中 |
[35:13] | I robbed Nathan of his mind. | 我劫持了内森的自我意志 |
[35:18] | I imprisoned him. | 我把他囚禁了 |
[35:23] | I drained our savings. | 我花光了我们的积蓄 |
[35:25] | Squandered our time together, | 浪费了我们在一起的时间 |
[35:26] | time that we can never get back. | 浪费掉了我们再也回不去的时间 |
[35:32] | How am I gonna tell him what I’ve done? | 我要怎么告诉他我做的事 |
[35:35] | He’s never gonna forgive me. | 他永远不会原谅我 |
[35:43] | Your husband’s gonna forgive you, Laura. | 你丈夫会原谅你的 劳拉 |
[35:47] | I want you to trust me on that. | 这你一定要相信我 |
[35:50] | Your struggle, | 恕我直言 |
[35:52] | if I may, | 你该担心的 |
[35:54] | is figuring out how you’re gonna forgive yourself. | 是想办法自己原谅自己 |
[36:07] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[36:08] | EKG looks good. | 心电图情况良好 |
[36:16] | Cleveland Clinic has an axiom. | 克利夫兰医学中心有句格言 |
[36:18] | Emergency surgery on a healthy heart? | 对健康的心脏进行紧急手术 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 可以 |
[36:22] | Redo surgery for a repaired heart? | 对修复过的心脏再进行修复 |
[36:25] | Yes. | 可以 |
[36:27] | Emergency surgery for a repaired heart? | 对修复过的心脏进行紧急手术 |
[36:31] | No, | 不可以 |
[36:33] | because overwhelmingly, | 因为大部分情况下 |
[36:36] | those patients die on the table. | 病人会死在手术台上 |
[36:40] | I couldn’t do nothing. | 那我也无能为力 |
[36:43] | I suspect it was ego more than altruism. | 我怀疑你是自尊心作祟 而不是利他主义 |
[36:48] | Great surgeons | 伟大的外科医生 |
[36:50] | know the balance. | 会权衡利弊 |
[36:53] | You’re confident, | 你很自信 |
[36:55] | not arrogant. | 而不是自大 |
[36:58] | I like that, Dr. Rhodes. | 我喜欢这点 罗德斯医生 |
[37:02] | Nice job today. | 今天干得漂亮 |
[37:14] | You’re good. You’re good. | 乖 乖 |
[37:17] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[37:18] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[37:25] | Don’t come from above. | 不要从上面 |
[37:27] | Come from the front so he can see you, | 从前面 让他看到你 |
[37:29] | and hold out the back of your hand first. | 先伸出手背来 |
[37:31] | – Okay. – Come on, buddy. | -好 -来 伙计 |
[37:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -对 |
[37:35] | Hey, there. | 真乖 |
[37:39] | Did you ever hear that origin story about dogs? | 你听说过那个关于狗的那个故事吗 |
[37:43] | In Eden, humans and animals got along, | 伊甸园里 开始动物和人和谐相处 |
[37:46] | even spoke the same language, | 连说的语言都一样 |
[37:47] | but when Adam and Eve sinned and God drove them out, | 但是亚当和夏娃犯下罪恶 上天把他们逐出时 |
[37:51] | a great chasm opened up between people and animals. | 动物和人之间出现了一条很大的鸿沟 |
[37:55] | And as the chasm grew wider, at the very last moment, | 鸿沟越来越大 最后一刻 |
[37:58] | a dog leaped across it to be with us. | 一条狗跳过鸿沟 来陪伴人类了 |
[38:04] | That’s a great story. | 这是个好故事 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[38:17] | Ms. Goodwin, can I talk to you for a moment? | 古德温女士 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[38:18] | Quickly, I’m on the homestretch with JCAHO, | 快点 现在是鉴定委员会事情处理最后冲刺阶段 |
[38:20] | and I don’t want to let up now. | 我不想现在放松警惕 |
[38:23] | I know my voice isn’t official, | 我知道我说话的分量不大 |
[38:24] | but I’d like to put in a good word | 但我想为威尔说句好话 |
[38:26] | for Will regarding the open ED attending position. | 把目前还空着的急救室主治医生的位子给他 |
[38:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:29] | It’d be a shame to lose him. | 要是他去了别处真的很可惜 |
[38:31] | He’s a great doctor. | 他是个好医生 |
[38:32] | He cares about this hospital. | 他关心我们医院 |
[38:33] | Just a few weeks ago you asked to be taken off his shifts. | 几周前你还要求不跟他一起值班呢 |
[38:37] | We don’t always see eye to eye, | 我们并不总是意见一致 |
[38:39] | but his heart is in the right place. | 但他没有什么歪心邪念 |
[38:42] | Well, Dr. Manning, | 曼宁医生 |
[38:43] | I’m glad your opinion of Dr. Halstead has changed. | 很高兴你对霍斯特德医生的看法改变了 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:57] | Dr. Halstead, environmental services are on their way? | 霍斯特德医生 环境服务的人要来了吗 |
[39:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:03] | Turns out, every department in the hospital’s calling ES | 事实证明 医院的所有部门都在找环境服务的人 |
[39:06] | to handle things they normally take care of themselves. | 来处理一般情况下他们自己处理掉的事 |
[39:08] | Be tomorrow before a janitor shows up. | 等清洁人员来就是明天了 |
[39:11] | Ah, bureaucracy. | 官僚主义啊 |
[39:27] | There. The room is yours again. | 好了 治疗室可以使用了 |
[39:29] | Against protocol? | 违反规定 |
[39:31] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说我就不说 |
[39:33] | Huh, guess that means I get to clean this up now | 看来我得把这里清理干净了 |
[39:36] | the way I wanted to eight hours ago. | 八小时前我就想清理的 |
[39:40] | – You know, toss me a pair. – Oh? | -给我一副 -是吗 |
[39:42] | You know, the kind that, uh, stick to yours | 就是你拿手套的时候 |
[39:44] | when you pull ’em out. | 一起带出来的 |
[39:47] | – You want in? – Heck yeah. | -你想一起吗 -当然 |
[39:49] | We’ve come this far. | 反正都到这个地步了 |
[39:51] | And they call you Robocop. | 他们还叫你机械战警 |
[39:55] | Robocop? | 机械战警 |
[40:05] | Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[40:07] | Reese, come with me. | 里斯 跟我来 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I’ve seen that look. | 我知道这表情的含义 |
[40:14] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[40:16] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[40:19] | Look, we all know how important JCAHO site visits are. | 我们都知道鉴定联合委员会的检查多么重要 |
[40:23] | Yet, despite what I said about the rules, | 可是 尽管我多次强调按规章制度办事 |
[40:27] | my team ordered tests on the sly, | 我的人却仍然偷偷做了检查 |
[40:30] | brought a dog into the ED, | 把狗带进了急救室 |
[40:32] | and handled radioactive material. | 还自己处理放射性物质 |
[40:39] | Sharon, you have every right to be upset. Really. | 莎伦 你生气是理所应当的 真的 |
[40:43] | But we can’t really be ignoring | 但是我们不能无视 |
[40:44] | the, uh, the second law of thermodynamics here. | 热力学第二定律 |
[40:47] | Now, can we? | 是吧 |
[40:48] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[40:49] | Well, systems do tend to degenerate | 体系很容易退化成 |
[40:52] | into ever more disordered versions of themselves, right? | 一种更无序的状态 对吧 |
[40:57] | I mean, look around you. | 你看看周围 |
[40:58] | All we’re doing here, all day long, | 我们一整天下来做的事 |
[41:00] | is battle the universe’s desire to fall apart. | 都是在跟宇宙想自我崩溃作斗争 |
[41:03] | Yeah, should’ve seen the house I was in today. | 没错 你该看看今天我去过的房子 |
[41:07] | I’m just saying, I love rules. | 我是说 我喜欢规则 |
[41:08] | We all do, but in bringing order to disorder, | 我们都是 但要想让无序的状态恢复秩序 |
[41:11] | every now and then a couple gonna get bent. | 那我们就得偶尔打破规则 |
[41:15] | Nice try, Daniel. | 就你会说 丹尼尔 |
[41:19] | But the good news is JCAHO didn’t catch any of you, | 但好消息是 鉴定委员会没有抓住你们 |
[41:24] | so we keep our top rating. | 所以我们要保持住我们的最高评级 |
[41:30] | I’ll see you all tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[41:32] | The second law of thermodynamics. | 热力学第二定律 |