时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So I get this specimen labeled “Synovial fluid, left hip.” | 所以我拿的样本上标着”左髋关节滑液” |
[00:06] | And I’m looking at it, | 我看着它 |
[00:07] | and it’s not very viscous. | 不是非常粘稠 |
[00:09] | Obviously, I’m thinking maybe it’s gout, | 很明显 我在想也许是痛风 |
[00:11] | but there aren’t any crystals under the microscope, | 但在显微镜下没有任何尿酸结晶 |
[00:13] | just cells, so I call the intern who drew it, | 只有细胞 所以我联系取液的实习生 |
[00:16] | and he tells me he’s trying to rule out cirrhosis, | 他告诉我他在排除肝硬化的可能 |
[00:18] | which doesn’t make any sense, | 一点道理都没有 |
[00:19] | until I suddenly realize, | 直到我突然明白 |
[00:21] | those weren’t monocytes I was seeing, | 我看到的那些不是单核细胞 |
[00:23] | they were PMLs. | 而是早幼粒细胞白血病蛋白 |
[00:25] | The guy had drawn it from the left hip, | 那家伙从他左髋关节采集的 |
[00:27] | but it was peritoneal fluid. | 但那是腹膜液 |
[00:30] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:31] | Did you see someone following us when we got off the bus? | 下公交后你看到有人在跟着我们吗 |
[00:34] | No. | 没有 |
[00:36] | I’m pretty sure I did. | 我很肯定我看到了 |
[00:38] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[00:39] | I just can’t shake this feeling I’m being followed. | 我一直有种被跟踪的感觉 |
[00:41] | – Followed? – Mm-hmm. | -被跟踪 -没错 |
[00:43] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[00:45] | Don’t worry, it’s not real. | 别担心 不是真的 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | You’re a first year psych resident. | 你第一年当精神科实习医生 |
[00:51] | But what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:52] | You spend all day treating very disturbed people. | 你整天都在治疗精神问题严重的病人 |
[00:54] | It’s only natural that you’d start mirroring | 那些人精神紊乱的行为反映在你身上 |
[00:56] | some of their disorders. For example, paranoia. | 是很自然的 比如妄想症 |
[00:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:01] | That sounds kind of condescending. | 你的语气有点居高临下 |
[01:05] | Stacking up here, Maggie, you need to get these patients | 这太忙了 麦基 你得让这些病人 |
[01:06] | to the medical floors. | 去医疗楼 |
[01:07] | Oh, really? Sorry, Dr. Choi, I didn’t notice. | 真的吗 抱歉崔医生 我没注意 |
[01:09] | Dr. Manning, Hayley Kline, incoming. | 曼宁医生 海莉·克莱恩来了 |
[01:14] | Adolescent female, on chemo for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 女性青少年 患非霍奇金淋巴瘤在接受化疗 |
[01:16] | – No, no, no, Baghdad. – Oh, okay. | -不不不 去急救室 -好的 |
[01:17] | Dr. Manning, thank God you’re here. | 曼宁医生 幸亏你在这 |
[01:19] | Stop the shoes. No shoes. | 阻止那些鞋 不要鞋 |
[01:20] | – Honey, I don’t understand. – She’s been talking nonsense. | -亲爱的 我不明白 -她在胡言乱语 |
[01:23] | GCS 10, altered mental status, mostly incoherent. | 昏迷指数10 精神状态改变 语无伦次 |
[01:26] | New onset of jaundice. | 新出现黄疸现象 |
[01:28] | – April? – Got it. | -艾普尔 -交给我 |
[01:28] | Her eyes, they’re– they’re yellow. | 她的眼睛 变黄了 |
[01:31] | Hayley, honey, it’s Dr. Manning. | 海莉 亲爱的 我是曼宁医生 |
[01:32] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[01:33] | I can’t find my– | 我找不到我的… |
[01:35] | – What’s wrong with her? – We’re gonna find out. | -她怎么了 -我们会查出来的 |
[01:37] | No rain. No. No. | 不要下雨 不 不 |
[01:40] | Let’s hang a liter of NS | 挂一升生理盐水 |
[01:41] | and draw a CBC, BMP, LFT, and lytes. | 做血常规 血液生化 肝功能还有电解质检测 |
[01:43] | On it. | 好的 |
[01:44] | When was her last dose of chemo? | 她上一次化疗是什么时候 |
[01:45] | Few days ago, I think. | 几天前 我觉得 |
[01:46] | A week, actually. | 实际上有一周了 |
[01:47] | Oh! Sweetie, honey. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | She could be in liver failure, | 她可能肝功能衰竭 |
[01:51] | which could be causing her brain to swell. | 可能导致她的大脑肿胀 |
[01:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:54] | GCS is worsening. We need to intubate, protect her airway. | 昏迷指数恶化 我们得插管来保护气管 |
[01:56] | I got it. | 我来 |
[01:58] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你们该做的就好了 |
[02:00] | 10 of etomidate and a 75 of sux. | 注射10毫克依托咪酯和75毫克琥珀胆碱 |
[02:01] | Yup. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Nine percent. | 百分之九 |
[02:12] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[02:13] | Let’s get a head CT and belly, hyperventilate | 去预约头和腹部CT 呼吸机 |
[02:15] | and get labs now with an acetaminophen level. | 让实验室检测对乙酰氨基酚含量 |
[02:17] | – Got it. – Call ’em and tell ’em | -明白 -联系告知他们 |
[02:19] | we’re on our way up, we don’t have time. | 我们马上就上去 没有时间了 |
[02:20] | You can come with us. Let’s go. | 你们可以一起 走吧 |
[02:23] | Hang in there, Hayley. | 坚持住 海莉 |
[02:33] | Can’t you rush those discharges? | 你能快点卸货吗 |
[02:34] | – I need those meds. – You paged? | -我需要那些药 -你整理成页了吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 好好好 |
[02:40] | We’re jammed and there’s no beds upstairs. | 我们已经爆满了 楼上没有床位了 |
[02:43] | I hate to say it, but maybe we should– | 我很讨厌这么说 但也许我们应该… |
[02:45] | We’re not diverting patients to other hospitals. | 我们不会把病人转到其它医院的 |
[02:47] | I’m just saying– | 我的意思是… |
[02:48] | Maggie, we’re not going on bypass. | 麦基 我们不会无视规章制度的 |
[02:49] | If the medical floors are filled, call the ICUs, | 如果医疗楼满了 就联系加护病房 |
[02:52] | put patients there until beds are available. | 把病人安排在那 直到有床位空出来 |
[02:54] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[02:55] | Sorry for the lack of privacy. | 很抱歉不能保证隐私 |
[02:57] | Oh, no problem. I just want to get outta here. | 没事 我就想快点出院 |
[02:59] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始疼的 |
[03:01] | About a half hour ago. | 半小时之前 |
[03:03] | I was gonna ignore it, | 我打算忍忍就过去了 |
[03:04] | but my neighbor, he’s a nurse, | 但我的邻居 他是个护士 |
[03:07] | and so he said I should get it checked out. | 所以他让我应该来检查一下 |
[03:09] | I don’t like hospitals. | 我不喜欢医院 |
[03:10] | I hear ya. Where exactly is the pain? | 我明白 到底是哪个位置疼 |
[03:12] | Here. Uh, the belly button. | 这 肚脐这 |
[03:15] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[03:19] | Mr. Logan, do you have a history of A-fib? | 洛根先生 你有心房纤颤史吗 |
[03:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:23] | An irregular heartbeat. | 心率不齐 |
[03:25] | No. Is it serious? | 没有 很严重吗 |
[03:27] | Oh, very common, but something we should look into. | 很常见 但我们得检查一下 |
[03:30] | What about this? This hurt? | 这里如何 疼吗 |
[03:33] | No. | 不疼 |
[03:34] | – This? – Yeah, there. | -这呢 -对 就是那 |
[03:36] | Well, good news, your belly’s soft and you’re not guarding, | 好消息 你腹部柔软 你没有防备 |
[03:40] | meaning you’re not tensing when I touch you. | 意味着我碰你时候并不紧张 |
[03:42] | Oh, so it’s probably nothing, right? | 所以我没事对吗 |
[03:44] | I mean, it’s probably something I ate. | 可能是我吃了什么东西引起的 |
[03:46] | I hope so, but let’s just– let’s just be safe. | 希望如此 但保险起见 |
[03:51] | Let’s order a chest x-ray, KUB and lactate, | 预约做一次胸部X光 腹部平片 血液乳酸检测 |
[03:54] | CBC, amylase lipase, check his basic chemistry. | 血液生化 淀粉脂肪酶检测还有基本指标 |
[03:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[03:57] | How long is that all gonna take? | 做那些要多久 |
[03:59] | Uh, do you know, not long. | 不会太久 |
[04:01] | We’ll get you outta here as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你出院 |
[04:11] | Tolerated the surgery well, Mr. Collins. | 手术耐受度不错 柯林斯先生 |
[04:13] | Your chest sounds good. | 胸音正常 |
[04:14] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[04:15] | Let me. | 我来听一下 |
[04:33] | Mr. Collins, we’re gonna have to redo | 柯林斯先生 我们要重做您的 |
[04:34] | your aortic valve replacement. | 主动脉瓣置换手术 |
[04:37] | – What? – Dr. Latham? | -什么 -莱瑟医生 |
[04:38] | Apical systolic murmur. | 心尖收缩期杂音 |
[04:40] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没有听到 |
[04:41] | It’s subtle. | 很微弱 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry, I still don’t hear it. | 很抱歉 我还是没有听到 |
[04:55] | Call the OR, have them set up | 叫手术室安排 |
[04:56] | for an emergent aortic valve take back. | 重做一场主动脉瓣置换手术 |
[04:58] | Right away. | 马上去 |
[05:00] | You’re gonna have to operate again, really? | 你还要做一次手术 真的吗 |
[05:02] | Dr. Latham, if I may. Excuse us. | 莱瑟医生 我想和你谈谈 先失陪了 |
[05:08] | We’re gonna put him through it again? | 我们还要让他再经历一次吗 |
[05:10] | Shouldn’t we at least get an echo to confirm? | 我们至少先做个超声确认一下吧 |
[05:13] | The valve will fail. | 瓣膜撑不了多久 |
[05:14] | If you need to assuage your doubts, | 如果你需要打消你的质疑 |
[05:16] | we can do an echo on the table. | 那我们可以在手术台上做超声 |
[05:17] | Meanwhile, I’m changing into my scrubs. | 与此同时 我刚好可以换手术服 |
[05:23] | 夏侬·费舍 年龄14 性别 女 出生日期 2002年10月07日 | |
[05:25] | Here is the reason for your tummy ache, Shannon. | 这就是你肚子疼的原因 夏侬 |
[05:28] | You have an obstruction in your stomach. | 你的胃里有个障碍物 |
[05:30] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[05:31] | It’s not a growth. It’s clearly a foreign object. | 不是自己长的 肯定是外物 |
[05:34] | What did you eat? | 你吃了什么 |
[05:35] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[05:37] | You must have swallowed something. | 你肯定吞下去了什么 |
[05:38] | It’s the only way it could’ve gotten there. | 那东西出现在你肚子里只有这个可能 |
[05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | Honey, think. What could it be? | 宝贝 想一想 会是什么呢 |
[05:44] | I had some of those little carrots. | 我吃了几个小胡萝卜 |
[05:46] | No, a carrot wouldn’t reflect x-rays. | 不对 X光照不出胡萝卜 |
[05:48] | This is dense. | 它的密度很大 |
[05:50] | It’s metal or ceramic, maybe some kind of toy. | 是金属或陶瓷 可能是某个玩具 |
[05:53] | – Honey? – I don’t know. | -宝贝 -我不知道 |
[05:56] | Won’t it just come out eventually? | 它最后能出来吗 |
[05:58] | You know, peristalsis. | 通过胃肠道蠕动 |
[06:02] | Well, whatever this is, | 无论它是什么 |
[06:03] | I don’t want it moving through you. | 我都不希望它穿过你的体内 |
[06:05] | It could cut the bowel, and that would be serious. | 万一它割开你的肠道 那问题就严重了 |
[06:08] | With your permission, I’d like Shannon the have an endoscopy. | 我想带夏侬做一个内镜手术 请您允许 |
[06:11] | We’ll sedate her, put a scope down her esophagus, | 我们会让她入睡 沿着她的食道放入一个内窥镜 |
[06:13] | and get the thing out. | 然后把那东西取出来 |
[06:15] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 不会很困难 |
[06:17] | – Oh, God. – Don’t worry. | -天哪 -别担心 |
[06:19] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 很快就会结束的 |
[06:20] | All right. | 好 |
[06:26] | Well, you were right, Diffuse cerebral edema | 你说得对 是伴随脑沟脑室消失的 |
[06:28] | with effacement of the sulci and ventricles. | 弥漫性脑水肿 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Get her up to PICU. | 送她去儿童重症监护室 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, but the CT shows that | 很遗憾 CT表明 |
[06:48] | there is significant swelling in Hayley’s brain. | 海莉的脑部有很明显的肿胀 |
[06:51] | The cause is acute liver failure. | 原因是急性肝脏衰竭 |
[06:54] | Acute? | 急性 |
[06:56] | There are things we can do for her. | 我们还能为她做一些事 |
[06:57] | We have her on medication that will help reduce the swelling. | 我们给她用药以缓解肿胀 |
[07:01] | This is Dr. Abrams, he’s a neurosurgeon. | 这位是艾布拉姆斯医生 他是神经外科医生 |
[07:03] | I’ve called him to consult. | 我请他来会诊 |
[07:04] | I’m gonna put in a drain to relieve | 我会插入引流管 |
[07:06] | the pressure on your daughter’s brain. | 以缓解你们女儿的脑压 |
[07:07] | With your permission, of course. | 当然是在您二位许可的情况下 |
[07:09] | Are you talking about brain surgery? | 你们是说要动脑部手术吗 |
[07:12] | I do it bedside. It’s not a difficult procedure. | 我可以在病床前做 操作并不复杂 |
[07:15] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[07:17] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[07:20] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[07:22] | We are gonna do everything that we can for her. | 我们会为她竭尽所能 |
[07:26] | I– – | 我… |
[07:36] | Chicken salad, chicken wings, chicken tenders. | 鸡肉沙拉 鸡翅 鸡米花 |
[07:38] | Don’t you have anything without chicken? | 你就不卖不带鸡的东西吗 |
[07:40] | Dude, can you read the sign? | 伙计 你识字吗 |
[07:42] | We only do chicken, and we do it “Clucking” well. | 我们只做鸡 做得顶呱呱 |
[07:45] | Next! | 下一个 |
[07:47] | You don’t eat chicken anymore? | 你戒鸡肉了吗 |
[07:49] | Since I got my parrot, you know, | 自从我养了鹦鹉 |
[07:51] | eating birds doesn’t feel right. | 吃鸟类感觉怪怪的 |
[07:55] | Uh, can I get chicken tenders? | 我要鸡米花 |
[08:09] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[08:12] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[08:15] | You’ve been following me. | 是你一直在跟踪我 |
[08:18] | I had to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[08:22] | You were nice to me. | 你对我很好 |
[08:23] | We know what’s going on. | 我们知道是怎么回事 |
[08:25] | That woman with you was not your mother | 那个和你一起的女人不是你妈妈 |
[08:26] | and you’re being sex trafficked. | 你在被卖作性奴 |
[08:29] | They make me do things that I don’t want to do. | 他们让我做我不愿意做的事 |
[08:32] | We can help you, Danny. | 我们可以帮你 丹尼 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | No, nobody can. | 不 没人可以帮我 |
[08:37] | But you came to me. Why? | 但你来找我了 为什么 |
[08:41] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也承受不了了 |
[08:45] | I want to kill myself. | 我想自杀 |
[08:54] | I twisted arms, got a few beds, but we’re still shy, | 我想办法搞了几张床 但还是捉襟见肘 |
[08:56] | but I’m sure there’s more up there. | 但我肯定那里还有空床 |
[08:58] | You know how those ICU nurses are. | 你也知道那些重症监护室的护士是什么样 |
[08:59] | They always keep spares for emergency. | 他们总是要给急诊留位置 |
[09:01] | Yeah, right. We both played that game. | 是的 我们都玩过那一招 |
[09:03] | Go up there, light a fire. | 赶快上去 |
[09:04] | If you get any push-back, call me. | 有谁阻挠就打给我 |
[09:06] | Will do. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Danny said he’d get back in touch. | 丹尼说他还会联系我的 |
[09:10] | When he does, you should refer him to the psych clinic. | 到时候你要建议他去心理诊所 |
[09:13] | Well, he won’t go. He’s afraid to come | 他不会去的 他害怕去 |
[09:14] | into the hospital or any clinic. | 医院或者诊所 |
[09:16] | He’s afraid the traffickers will find out | 他害怕那些人贩会发现 |
[09:18] | and he only wants to see me outside. | 他只想在外面和我见面 |
[09:20] | Bad idea. | 糟糕的主意 |
[09:22] | Dr. Charles, he’s suicidal. | 查尔斯医生 他想自杀 |
[09:24] | So, let me get this straight. | 那我就直说了 |
[09:27] | You are gonna give him psychotherapy | 你要每周给他在停车场 |
[09:29] | in the parking lot once a week? | 做心理治疗吗 |
[09:32] | Dr. Reese, this patient-any patient | 里斯医生 这位患者 |
[09:34] | has gotta be treated in the proper clinical setting. | 每位患者都应该接受正规临床医疗 |
[09:36] | He feels a connection to me. | 他觉得跟我有共鸣 |
[09:40] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[09:42] | You feel like you’re the only one who can help? | 你觉得只有你能帮他吗 |
[09:44] | Only one who understands him? | 只有你能懂他吗 |
[09:46] | No. No, it’s just– | 不 只是… |
[09:47] | Just what? | 只是什么 |
[09:50] | I care about him. | 我在乎他 |
[09:51] | Cut it off. You’re too involved. | 趁早断了吧 你不该牵扯进去 |
[09:53] | But I-I-I don’t understand. | 可 我不懂 |
[09:56] | What happens if you don’t get the rosy | 如果最终的结果 |
[09:58] | outcome you’re looking for? | 没你想得那么美好怎么办 |
[09:59] | I think I can deal with that. | 我觉得我能接受 |
[10:00] | No. Crucial part of my job | 不 虽然有些残酷 |
[10:03] | is protecting my staff. | 但保护员工是我的职责 |
[10:05] | You are headed down a dangerous path. | 你这条路很危险 |
[10:07] | Step away. | 收手吧 |
[10:10] | We clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[10:14] | Good. | 好 |
[10:19] | Mr. Logan’s lab work. | 洛根先生的检查结果 |
[10:22] | Albumin’s a little low, creatinine a little high. | 白蛋白含量偏低 肌酸含量偏高 |
[10:24] | Yeah, so’s his lactate. | 血乳酸也是 |
[10:27] | – Yeah, thanks, April. – Yeah. | -谢了 艾普尔 -没什么 |
[10:29] | Mr. Logan. How are you feeling? | 洛根先生 你感觉如何 |
[10:31] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[10:32] | And the pain in your belly? | 肚子疼呢 |
[10:34] | That’s about the same. Not worse. | 跟之前差不多 没有变严重 |
[10:36] | I’d sure like to get outta here. | 我挺想离开这里 |
[10:40] | This is a–this is the last X-ray of your abdomen. | 这是你腹部的最后一张X光片 |
[10:42] | It shows some vague dilation, not enough to be a real concern, | 似乎有些轻微膨胀 虽然不必担心 |
[10:46] | but your labs too, they’re just slightly off the norm. | 不过你的化验结果 有点不太正常 |
[10:50] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:51] | So I’m not comfortable discharging you just yet, | 所以你现在出院我有点不放心 |
[10:54] | till I know for sure what’s going on. | 我需要查清楚问题出在哪里 |
[10:56] | I’d like to do a CT scan of your abdomen. | 想给你的腹部做个CT扫描 |
[10:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | Humor me. | 拜托你了 |
[11:03] | Fine. Whatever you say. | 好吧 你说什么就什么 |
[11:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:16] | Sternum closing looks good. | 胸骨闭合没问题 |
[11:18] | Dr. Bardovi, any help with closing skin? | 巴多维医生 皮肤缝合要我帮忙吗 |
[11:20] | No, sir. | 不必了 |
[11:22] | Amazing how effortlessly you throw 8-0 stitches. | 你的8-0缝合线用得真熟练 |
[11:26] | You too, Dr. Rhodes. | 你也不差 罗德斯医生 |
[11:59] | Your friend, Izzy Latham, | 你那个朋友 伊兹·莱瑟 |
[12:01] | that guy hears heart sounds | 几乎听不到的声音 |
[12:03] | that are practically undetectable. | 他居然能听到 |
[12:06] | It’s the same when we play music. | 就跟玩音乐是一样的 |
[12:07] | He has an unbelievable ear. | 他的耳朵很不可思议 |
[12:09] | I mean, my hearing is good, | 我的听力也很好 |
[12:11] | but this patient today, | 但今天有位患者 |
[12:14] | Latham caught a murmur, I didn’t. | 莱瑟听到了杂音 我没听到 |
[12:16] | It just sounded fine to me. | 我当时听着挺好的 |
[12:21] | Yeah, he’s not Superman, you know? | 他不是超人 |
[12:22] | I mean, knowing Izzy, he’s worked very hard at it, | 我了解伊兹 他应该是努力练出来的 |
[12:24] | probably listened to a lot of hearts. | 可能听了很多心跳 |
[12:26] | But you’re a first-year fellow. You’ll get it. | 你才第一年 之后就会了 |
[12:28] | – Hey, Nat? – Yeah? | -小娜 -怎么 |
[12:29] | I pulled this out of the gut of a 14-year-old girl. | 我在一个14岁女孩的肠道里取出了这个 |
[12:31] | Any idea what it is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[12:32] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过 |
[12:34] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[12:36] | – Care to find out? – Yeah. | -想问清楚吗 -当然 |
[12:42] | Shannon, Mrs. Fisher, this is Dr. Manning. | 夏侬 费舍夫人 这位是曼宁医生 |
[12:45] | We removed this foreign body from your stomach. | 我们从你体内取出了这个异物 |
[12:47] | That was inside her? | 这是她身体里的吗 |
[12:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:51] | Shannon. | 夏侬 |
[12:53] | It’s mine, I need it back. | 是我的 还给我 |
[12:54] | Is that something you made in the basement? | 是你在地下室做出来的吗 |
[12:56] | You made that? | 你做的吗 |
[12:58] | Tell them what it is. | 你告诉医生是什么 |
[13:01] | It’s a prototype. | 一个零件 |
[13:03] | For what? | 用来组装什么 |
[13:04] | – A robot. – A robot? | -机器人 -机器人 |
[13:06] | The idea is, you swallow it. | 研发成功后 把它吞下去 |
[13:08] | You swallowed that? | 你吞下去了 |
[13:10] | And it can clear blockages | 可以清除肠堵塞 |
[13:11] | or repair intestinal wall without surgery. | 或者不通过手术来修复肠内壁 |
[13:13] | Excuse me, clear blockages? – It caused a blockage. | 清除堵塞 就是它引起了堵塞 |
[13:16] | Okay, so it needs work. | 还需要改进 |
[13:18] | What exactly goes on in your basement? | 你到底在地下室做什么 |
[13:21] | Shannon and her friends, they call themselves bio-hackers. | 夏侬和她朋友们 喜欢自称为生化黑客 |
[13:24] | I’m a body-hacker. Kyle and Jen are bio-hackers. | 我是身体黑客 凯尔和珍才是生化黑客 |
[13:28] | Bio-hackers, genetic engineering, | 生化黑客 基因工程 |
[13:30] | a bunch of kids? | 几个孩子 |
[13:31] | They make things, the DIY generation, | 他们经常做东西 创新的一代 |
[13:33] | turned our basement into a lab. | 把我们的地下室变成了实验室 |
[13:35] | I can hardly get to the washing machine. | 我都快走不到洗衣机那里了 |
[13:37] | And I do not want you experimenting on yourself. | 你不许用自己的身体做实验 |
[13:40] | – I’ll second that. – Yeah, seriously, | -我同意 -是的 |
[13:41] | this was very dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[13:43] | You could have cost yourself an operation. | 差点你就得动手术了 |
[13:45] | You listen to the doctors. | 听医生的话 |
[13:49] | Can I have it back? | 可以还给我吗 |
[13:52] | Please? | 求你了 |
[13:58] | That’s up to your mom. | 这要听你妈妈的 |
[14:05] | Body hacking? | 身体黑客 |
[14:06] | They could really hurt themselves. | 他们很可能会伤到自己 |
[14:08] | Shouldn’t we report this to someone? | 我们要不要跟谁汇报下 |
[14:09] | Who? It’s not illegal. | 跟谁说 这也不犯法 |
[14:10] | It’s just crazy. Oh. | 只是很疯狂 |
[14:11] | – Excuse me. – Kids, where do they get these ideas? | -抱歉 -这些孩子是哪里来的主意 |
[14:14] | Listen to me, I sound like my dad. | 你听听 我跟我爸一个口气 |
[14:15] | Your dad would be right. | 你爸说得很有道理 |
[14:16] | Still, makes you wonder what goes on there. | 不过还是很想知道他们到底在干什么 |
[14:18] | – Mm. See ya. – Thanks. | -回见 -谢了 |
[14:23] | I just came from 3 West. | 我刚从西区三部过来 |
[14:24] | They said they have a Mr. Isaac Johnson | 说有一位叫作艾萨克·琼森的患者 |
[14:26] | who was just transferred from your ICU. | 从你的重症监护室转移过去了 |
[14:28] | How can he still be listed there? | 他怎么还登记在那里 |
[14:29] | You should have a free bed. | 病床应该已经空出来了 |
[14:31] | We just didn’t get around to clearing the computer, | 我们还没来得及在系统上登记 |
[14:32] | but we already gave that bed to an ortho patient. | 但我们已经把病房腾给一位骨科病人了 |
[14:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[14:42] | What about that room? | 那一间呢 |
[14:43] | – Oh, that’s the red room. – The red room? | -那是红色病房 -红色病房 |
[14:45] | That’s what the docs call it. | 医生们都这么叫它 |
[14:47] | They won’t let us put their patients there. | 他们不让我们把病人安排进去 |
[14:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:50] | They think it’s bad luck. | 他们觉得晦气 |
[14:51] | Say what? | 什么 |
[14:53] | Three patients have died in there in the last two weeks. | 过去半个月里面死了三个病人 |
[14:55] | – They think it’s bad luck. – Doctors. | -他们觉得太晦气 -这帮医生 |
[14:57] | Nguyen won’t operate without orange socks, | 阮医生不穿橙色袜子就不做手术 |
[14:58] | Bernstein’s gotta play “Mandy” In every single surgery– | 伯恩斯坦每次手术前都要先玩会儿游戏 |
[15:01] | drives the OR nurses nuts, and now this. | 把手术室的护士快逼疯了 现在又来这个 |
[15:06] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[15:08] | I see you got a patient in the SICU. | 我看到你有个病人送重症监护室了 |
[15:10] | Emergent redo aortic valve. | 紧急大动脉血管修复 |
[15:14] | How do you feel about transferring him | 你看可不可以把这位病人 |
[15:15] | into that room? | 安排进那间病房 |
[15:19] | Given the choice, I’d rather not. | 你既然问我 那我拒绝 |
[15:21] | Really, Dr. Rhodes, you? | 罗德斯医生 连你也这样 |
[15:22] | Why take a chance? | 万一应验了呢 |
[15:25] | All right, let’s fight fire with fire. | 好吧 我们就来个以毒攻毒 |
[15:28] | You know that Hawaiian guy that you talked to me about? | 你还记得你跟我提过的那个夏威夷人吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, Keoni? | 奇奥尼 |
[15:31] | Yeah, the one who owns the bar. | 是 就是那个开酒吧的 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[15:33] | Can you put me in touch with him? | 你能帮我联系他吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:45] | Okay, so since you couldn’t tolerate the oral contrast, | 是这样 由于你受不了口服造影剂 |
[15:49] | the images are non-specific, we can’t tell much. | 成像并不很清晰 我们看不出什么来 |
[15:51] | Luckily, there’s no evidence of perforation or free fluid. | 幸运的是也没有发现穿孔和游离液体 |
[15:55] | And you know what? That pain I was feeling, | 而且我跟你说 我之前感觉到的疼痛 |
[15:57] | it’s gone. | 消失了 |
[16:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是 |
[16:11] | That doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点都不疼了 |
[16:13] | So, I can go home, right? | 这样我就能回家了吧 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry, no. I think you need an operation. | 抱歉 不行 我看你需要手术 |
[16:21] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[16:22] | Immediately. | 急需 |
[16:23] | No, no, I told you, it doesn’t hurt anymore. | 不 我说过了 我不疼了 |
[16:26] | Well, in this case, that’s not a good sign. | 就现在的情况看 不疼反而危险了 |
[16:28] | When a section of the bowel dies, | 当一段肠子坏死之后 |
[16:30] | at first you can’t feel it. | 一开始你也是感觉不到的 |
[16:31] | We need to remove that section while there’s still time, | 我们要趁着还有时间切除那段肠子 |
[16:33] | otherwise it could be fatal. | 否则会危及生命 |
[16:34] | Page Dr. Rhodes right now. | 马上呼叫罗德斯医生 |
[16:42] | How long has she been on chemo? | 她化疗多久了 |
[16:44] | Multiple courses over the last year. | 去年做了几个疗程 |
[16:46] | To get to this. | 就成了这样 |
[16:49] | We’re still in the Dark Ages. | 现在跟黑暗中世纪有什么两样 |
[16:52] | Done. | 好了 |
[16:55] | Peds cases. | 这些儿科病人啊 |
[17:04] | You can go in now. | 两位可以进去了 |
[17:06] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[17:12] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在还不好说 |
[17:14] | While we have her on dialysis, | 我们给她上了透析 |
[17:15] | that’ll take over the function of her liver. | 以取代肝脏的功能 |
[17:18] | Is our daughter dying? | 我们的女儿要不行了吗 |
[17:20] | Uh, no. | 不会 |
[17:23] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不会的 |
[17:26] | With dialysis she will stabilize and her labs should improve. | 她透析之后就会稳定下来 化验指标会回升 |
[17:31] | Unfortunately, the… | 不幸的是 |
[17:34] | the damage to her liver could be permanent. | 她肝脏受到的损伤可能是永久性的 |
[17:36] | She may need a transplant. | 她也许需要移植 |
[17:37] | Oh, my God, a liver transplant? | 我的天啊 肝移植 |
[17:39] | Another operation? | 又要做手术 |
[17:40] | She’s been through so much. | 她都受了这么多苦了 |
[17:41] | I know. I know, but… | 我知道 我知道 但是 |
[17:45] | Hayley’s a fighter. | 海莉是个斗士 |
[17:48] | I’ve seen these things turn around. | 我以前也见过病情好转的案例 |
[17:51] | We’re not giving up. She could pull out of this. | 我们不会放弃的 她一定能挺过去 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | Little more. Toward me. | 再过来一点 这边 |
[18:11] | We’re on borrowed time right now. | 现在已经没时间了 |
[18:12] | – We need to get him up there now. – No, look, I am looking | -需要马上给他做手术 -不 我看了 |
[18:13] | at the scan myself and I am telling you | 扫描结果 而且我告诉你 |
[18:14] | I am not taking him up for surgery. | 我不会给他做手术的 |
[18:16] | Connor, he’s got an ischemic bowel. | 康纳 他这是肠缺血 |
[18:18] | So show me the scan. | 那就扫描出来给我看 |
[18:19] | – It’s inconclusive. – Exactly. | -目前不确定 -没错 |
[18:21] | So you are asking me to take him up for a laparoscopy– | 所以你想要我给他做肠镜 |
[18:24] | possibly an open laparotomy-on what, your hunch? | 甚至可能做开腹手术 就因为你的猜测 |
[18:27] | Okay, look, he was in A-fib when he came in. | 刚收治他的时候他是心房纤颤 |
[18:30] | Made me think right off, | 我马上就想到了 |
[18:31] | a clot had embolized to the gut. | 有血栓移动到了肠部 |
[18:33] | Now his bowel sounds are gone and he’s distended. | 而现在他肠鸣消失了 他又腹胀 |
[18:36] | The differential for what you’re describing | 你形容的这个症状 |
[18:38] | is a mile long– gastroenteritus to inflammatory bowel disease. | 从肠胃炎到炎性肠病都对得上 可能性太多 |
[18:41] | This man’s bowel is dying. | 他的肠子坏死了 |
[18:44] | I felt it with my hands. | 我摸出来了 |
[18:47] | Your hands? | 摸出来的 |
[18:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:01] | If it wasn’t for what I just went through | 要不是我今天在莱瑟医生 |
[19:03] | with Latham today, I would say no. | 那里的经历 我一定会拒绝你 |
[19:06] | Fine, but for both our sakes, I hope you’re right. | 好吧 希望你说对了吧 对你我都好 |
[19:20] | Hey, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[19:22] | Do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[19:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:27] | I did something today that I shouldn’t have. | 我今天做了不应该做的事 |
[19:32] | I have a patient, an 11-year-old girl– | 我收治了一个病人 11岁的小女孩 |
[19:34] | non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 得了非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[19:36] | I’ve been treating her for some time now. | 我治疗她有一段时间了 |
[19:37] | Her name’s Hayley. | 她叫海莉 |
[19:40] | She came back in today in acute liver failure | 她今天突发急性肝衰竭和脑水肿 |
[19:42] | with acute cerebral edema. | 又被送了进来 |
[19:45] | Sorry to hear it. | 很遗憾 |
[19:48] | Dr. Abrams put in a ventricular drain. | 艾布拉姆斯医生做了脑室引流 |
[19:50] | We’ve got her on liver dialysis, waiting for a transplant. | 也给她上了透析 等着做肝移植 |
[19:53] | Sounds about right. | 听着没问题 |
[19:55] | This, on top of her lymphoma, | 淋巴瘤再加上这些 |
[19:57] | I mean, she is in very bad shape, Dr. Charles. | 她的状况非常危险 查尔斯医生 |
[20:01] | Like–and I told her parents that she could pull out of it, | 可能…而我跟她父母说过她可以好转 |
[20:05] | that I’ve seen it happen before. | 说我以前见过好转的情况 |
[20:08] | Haven’t you? | 真的吗 |
[20:09] | Uh, I gave them hope and I don’t think there is any. | 我给了他们希望 但我认为没有希望 |
[20:12] | Well, you really know that, though? | 但你真的确定吗 |
[20:14] | I didn’t give them an honest assessment, though. | 但我给他们的评估结果不够坦诚 |
[20:17] | I let my feelings get in the way | 我让情感占了上风 |
[20:18] | because I so much want Hayley to pull through. | 因为我太希望海莉能渡过这个难关了 |
[20:22] | I didn’t act professionally. I didn’t prepare them for– | 我表现得不专业 我没有给他们心理准备 |
[20:25] | Nat, you can’t torture yourself. | 小娜 你不能这么折磨自己 |
[20:29] | Really hard drawing these lines, you know? | 这些界线本就很难划清 知道吗 |
[20:32] | When do we know we’ve become too involved? | 我们什么时候会知道自己太过投入了 |
[20:37] | At the very least, you can’t fault yourself for caring. | 至少 你不能责备自己过于在乎 |
[20:40] | You know? I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[20:41] | Hayley’s parents would want anything less. | 海莉的父母不会希望你不关心她 |
[20:46] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:06] | Dr. Reese, got a second? | 里斯医生 有时间吗 |
[21:11] | Years ago, I had a private practice. | 几年前 我开了一家私人诊所 |
[21:14] | I saw patients on a regular basis. | 我经常会给病人看病 |
[21:17] | One of them was a musician, | 其中一个病人是个音乐家 |
[21:20] | young lady in her 20s, | 年轻女士 二十几岁 |
[21:22] | talented, funny, | 天赋很高 风趣幽默 |
[21:24] | suffered from bouts of depression and anxiety, | 饱受抑郁和焦虑之苦 |
[21:27] | but we were working through it. | 但我们都在积极治疗 |
[21:29] | You know, she’s a brave lady. | 她是一位很勇敢的女士 |
[21:31] | Really liked her, | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[21:33] | looked forward to our sessions together. | 很期待我们的治疗 |
[21:37] | One night, I got a phone call. | 有一天晚上 我接到一通电话 |
[21:40] | 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨三点 |
[21:43] | She had… | 她… |
[21:46] | jumped off the roof of her building. | 从她们楼顶跳下去了 |
[21:50] | Left a note. | 留了一张纸条 |
[21:52] | “Sorry, I’m done.” | “对不起 我受够了” |
[21:57] | I couldn’t understand why she killed herself. | 我无法理解她为什么会自杀 |
[21:59] | You know. Went over my notes, | 我回看我的笔记 |
[22:01] | looking for cues, you know, | 找寻线索 |
[22:03] | things I could’ve done differently– | 看哪些事我可以换一种方式处理… |
[22:06] | replayed our conversations over and over in my head, | 在脑子里一遍又一遍地重播我们的对话 |
[22:11] | wondering what I could’ve said or done. | 反思我原本应该怎么说怎么做 |
[22:17] | Never got over it. | 我一直放不下 |
[22:19] | Sold my practice, you know, | 卖掉了我的诊所 |
[22:21] | went into emergency psychiatry. | 进了精神科急诊 |
[22:25] | Swore I would never get that involved in anyone’s life again. | 发誓再也不会过于涉足别人的生活 |
[22:32] | Look, Sarah, it was wrong of me | 莎拉 我让你忽视 |
[22:35] | to dismiss your feelings for Danny. | 你对丹尼的感情是不对的 |
[22:38] | You know, my issues are my issues, not yours. | 我的问题是我的 与你无关 |
[22:42] | Look, I really need you to trust me. | 我真的需要你相信我 |
[22:46] | Seeing him outside a clinical setting is a terrible idea, | 在临床环境之外见他是一个很糟糕的决定 |
[22:52] | especially given the people he’s involved with. | 尤其考虑到跟他相关的一些人 |
[22:55] | But… | 但… |
[22:58] | But if you insist on– | 但如果你坚持 |
[23:00] | I do. | 我坚持 |
[23:05] | Well, then grab your coat, | 那拿上外套 |
[23:07] | ’cause I want to introduce you to someone who can help, | 我想给你介绍一个能帮忙的人 |
[23:10] | the right way. | 以正确的方式帮他 |
[23:17] | Inject the indocyanine green, please. | 请注射吲哚菁绿 |
[23:24] | Going in. | 注射好了 |
[23:25] | Let’s get the lights. | 把灯拿来 |
[23:30] | The area that’s not lit up | 没有亮的区域 |
[23:31] | is about a foot and a half of dead bowel. | 是大概一英尺半长的坏死肠 |
[23:35] | Lights, please. | 灯请拿走 |
[23:38] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[23:39] | Gotta open him up. | 得给他开刀 |
[24:00] | So this hypothetical patient– female? | 所以这名假设中的病患 是女性吗 |
[24:04] | Male, hypothetically. | 男性 假设是 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:09] | And you say he was implanted with a tracking device? | 你说他体内有追踪装置 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:16] | Innovative. | 很先进 |
[24:18] | We–we usually see human trafficking victims | 我们 我们一般看到的人口贩卖组织被害人 |
[24:22] | who’ve been branded or tattooed, but not this. | 身上会有标志或是纹身 而不是这种 |
[24:28] | How old is he? | 他多大 |
[24:32] | Oh, we don’t have consent to get any more specific. | 我们没有得到允许以获取更多细节 |
[24:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:40] | You want to help this boy get out of the life. | 你想帮助这个孩子逃脱他的命运 |
[24:43] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[24:45] | Traffickers control their victims in a number of ways– | 人贩子有很多方法控制他们的被害人 |
[24:50] | psychologically through fear and emotional abuse– | 心理上通过恐惧和精神虐待 |
[24:54] | and physically. | 还有身体控制 |
[24:57] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[24:58] | Torture. | 折磨 |
[25:01] | He’s up against a lot. | 他要面对的有很多 |
[25:03] | I think it’ll help him open up | 我想如果他觉得自己 |
[25:05] | if he feels like he can trust you. | 可以相信你 他会开口 |
[25:07] | Pretty sure he already does. | 我很确定他已经相信她了 |
[25:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:13] | Once he tells you that he’s ready to involve us, | 一旦他跟你说他准备好让我们介入了 |
[25:17] | just call me, | 打电话给我 |
[25:18] | and we’ll start looking at ways to extricate him, | 我们会开始想办法解救他 |
[25:20] | but in the meantime, | 但同时 |
[25:22] | you have to be really careful. | 你必须非常小心 |
[25:25] | His fears are legitimate. | 他的恐惧是有理由的 |
[25:28] | If these traffickers find out that he’s trying to get out– | 如果那些人贩子发现他想逃跑 |
[25:31] | that he could potentially become a witness against them– | 发现他可能会成为证人指证他们 |
[25:35] | they’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[25:43] | Dr. Abrams? | 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[25:44] | Tell me if you concur. | 如果你跟我意见一致 告诉我 |
[25:53] | Her pupils are large, sluggish. | 她的瞳孔放大 眼神呆滞 |
[25:56] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[25:58] | No. | 不要 |
[25:59] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:10] | What aren’t you telling us? | 你有什么没告诉我们 |
[26:11] | Unfortunately, the swelling in your daughter’s brain | 很遗憾 你女儿脑内的肿块 |
[26:14] | is so severe that it’s affecting the brain stem. | 很严重 以至于影响到了脑干 |
[26:17] | B.P.’s spiking. | 血压急剧升高 |
[26:18] | 200 over 100, heart rate’s falling. | 200/100 心率在下降 |
[26:21] | – She’s crashing. – Call a code. | -她快不行了 -开警报 |
[26:22] | She’s in v-fib! 1 milligram of epi, | 出现室颤 一毫克的肾上腺素 |
[26:24] | charge to 200! | 充电至200 |
[26:27] | Now! Hold compressions. | 好 暂停按压 |
[26:30] | Clear. | 离手 |
[26:33] | Still in v-fib. | 还在室颤 |
[26:36] | Charge for 200, another milligram of epi. | 充电到200 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[26:38] | Hold compressions. | 停止按压 |
[26:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[26:43] | V-fib’s–fine v-fib. | 仍在室颤 |
[26:47] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[26:59] | I’m so sorry. She’s gone. | 非常抱歉 她走了 |
[27:02] | – Gone? – Are you–are you sure? | -走了 -你确定吗 |
[27:03] | Yes. Yes. May we stop? | 是的 要我们停手吗 |
[27:05] | Stop? | 停手 |
[27:07] | I need your permission. | 我需要得到你们的同意 |
[27:10] | Yes, please, for God’s sake, let her be. | 好的 求你们了 上帝啊 让她去吧 |
[27:12] | No, no, no. No, no, no, come on. | 不不不 求你了 |
[27:16] | Come on, baby, come on. | 求你了 宝宝 |
[27:18] | Baby, come on. | 宝宝 求你了 |
[27:20] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[27:48] | I hope this isn’t inconvenient. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[27:50] | I’m just concerned about what Shannon and her friends are up to. | 我只是担心夏侬和她朋友的实验 |
[27:53] | Believe me, they won’t mind. | 相信我 他们不会介意的 |
[27:54] | They love to show off their lab, little mad scientists. | 他们喜欢炫耀实验室 这群着迷的小科学家 |
[27:59] | But you’re very supportive. | 但你非常支持 |
[28:01] | They get so excited. They think they can do anything. | 他们太兴奋了 觉得自己无所不能 |
[28:06] | Listen, I had to give Shannon back that gizmo. | 我得把那个小发明还给夏侬 |
[28:09] | She said she’d never speak to me if I didn’t. | 她说要是不还 她就不跟我说话了 |
[28:14] | Shannon, look who’s here. | 夏侬 看看谁来了 |
[28:21] | What you’re describing– the suicidal thoughts, | 你描述的自杀念头 |
[28:23] | the, um, sense of hopelessness, lack of energy– | 绝望的感觉 精神不振 |
[28:28] | these are all signs of depression. | 都是抑郁的症状 |
[28:30] | And I can prescribe you medications that could help, | 我可以给你开些药帮助你 |
[28:33] | but I think we need to address something more fundamental. | 但我得跟你说明一些更重要的事 |
[28:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:39] | Hey, Danny, when we– | 丹尼 当我们… |
[28:41] | when we examine a patient who’s in prison, | 当我们为监狱的病人检查时 |
[28:43] | we have to ask ourselves, “Is this person really depressed | 我们得扪心自问 这人真的抑郁吗 |
[28:46] | or are they just living in a situation that is so awful, | 还是单单因为他们的居住环境太恶劣 |
[28:49] | so inherently depressing, | 而导致的抑郁 |
[28:51] | that any person would have these feelings. | 其他人可能也有这样的感觉 |
[28:55] | So what I’m saying– | 我的意思是 |
[28:58] | sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[29:00] | If you were living in a better situation, | 如果你的生活环境好一点 |
[29:02] | you might not be depressed. | 可能就不会抑郁了 |
[29:05] | You mean leave them? | 你是说离开他们 |
[29:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:09] | No. No, no, I-I can’t. | 不不 不行 |
[29:12] | These people, they’ll hurt me. | 他们会伤害我 |
[29:14] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[29:17] | What about the heroin? | 那海洛因呢 |
[29:18] | I need it, you know that. They give it to me. | 我需要它 你知道的 他们能给我提供 |
[29:21] | We can get you off of heroin. You won’t need it anymore. | 我们可以帮你戒毒 到时你就不需要它了 |
[29:23] | They’ll find me. They will, they always do. | 他们会找到我的 一向如此 |
[29:26] | Well, of course they do, they put a tracking device– | 当然 他们在你体内装了个追踪器 |
[29:28] | a chip in you, but we can take it out, | 一个芯片 但我们可以帮你取出来 |
[29:30] | and then they won’t be able to find you. | 这样他们就找不到你了 |
[29:31] | You don’t know these people. They’re too smart. | 你不了解那些人 他们太狡猾了 |
[29:34] | Okay, Danny, you don’t have to make any decisions right now. | 丹尼 你不用现在下决定 |
[29:38] | I just want you to know, things can be different. | 我只想让你知道 凡事都有转机 |
[29:40] | This was a bad idea. I shouldn’t have come. | 这主意太烂了 我就不该来 |
[29:42] | – This was a bad idea. – No! No, Danny. Danny! | -这主意太烂了 -不 丹尼 |
[29:43] | No! | 不 |
[30:15] | I heard. I’m sorry. | 我听说了 很遗憾 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:22] | We ran the code, all the time knowing it was hopeless. | 都响警报了 我们一直都知道她已经没希望了 |
[30:25] | – Yeah. – I failed her. | -嗯 -我让她失望了 |
[30:28] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[30:28] | No, I did everything I could, and it wasn’t enough. | 我是尽力了 但还不够 |
[30:32] | I felt helpless, Ethan, | 我很无助 伊森 |
[30:35] | watching that little girl slip away. | 看着那个小女孩慢慢逝去 |
[30:38] | How many more kids like Hayley are we gonna have to lose? | 我们还要失去多少像海莉这样的孩子 |
[30:44] | Nat, you know that patient of mine you saw today, Shannon? | 小娜 你记得我今天那个病人吗 夏侬 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[30:51] | I was worried about her, so I went to see her lab. | 我很担心她 所以去了她的实验室 |
[30:55] | Nat, you can’t believe it– they’re doing gene sequencing. | 小娜 难以置信 他们在研究基因测序 |
[30:59] | One kid’s trying to make an affordable Hep C drug, | 有个孩子正在研究廉价丙肝药剂 |
[31:02] | another’s trying to bio-engineer chicken meat | 另一个孩子在生物制造鸡肉 |
[31:05] | so we never have to kill another chicken. | 这样我们就不用再杀鸡了 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | These kids… | 这些孩子 |
[31:14] | are doing stuff in a basement | 在地下室研究的这些 |
[31:15] | that ten years ago you could only do | 放到十年前 |
[31:18] | at a major university or hospital lab. | 你只能在名校或医院实验室里做 |
[31:23] | You should go. | 你该去看看 |
[31:26] | It’ll make you feel better. | 你会感觉好点 |
[31:29] | Make me feel better? | 感觉好点 |
[31:33] | Nat, when we find the cure for cancer, | 小娜 我们或许将在那样的实验室里 |
[31:38] | it might just come out of a lab like that one. | 研发出治愈癌症的药物 |
[32:01] | Keoni. | 奇奥尼 |
[32:03] | – Howzit, brah? – Good, good. | -最近咋样 哥们 -挺好 |
[32:05] | – That’s the room? – That’s it. | -就是这间吗 -是的 |
[32:27] | Not a healing atmosphere. | 没有痊愈的氛围 |
[32:29] | Can you do anything? | 你有办法吗 |
[32:30] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[32:43] | What? | 什么 |
[32:44] | You said he told you that certain abilities | 是你说他告诉你 他们家族的人 |
[32:47] | ran in his family. | 有某种能力 |
[32:48] | The shaman thing? Seriously? | 萨满的事 你说真的 |
[32:49] | Show some respect, Dr. Rhodes, the term is “Kahuna.” | 尊重点 罗德斯医生 应该叫”魔法师” |
[32:54] | And for a man who thinks a room can be unlucky, | 是你说病房会有不详的气息 |
[32:57] | you’re one to judge. | 要怪也得怪你 |
[33:01] | Just calm down. It’s okay, just calm down. | 冷静 没事的 冷静 |
[33:03] | Dr. Choi, incoming. Trauma 2’s open. | 崔医生 有患者 创伤2室可用 |
[33:05] | 19-year-old male, found on the street | 在街上发现一名19岁男性 |
[33:07] | with a self-inflicted wound to the right flank. | 身体右侧有自残伤 |
[33:09] | – Hey, Sarah! – April, page Dr. Reese. | -莎拉 -艾普尔 联系里斯医生 |
[33:11] | – Yeah. – GCS 15 but lethargic. | -好 -15度昏迷但有昏睡迹象 |
[33:12] | BP 110 over 60, | 血压 110/60 |
[33:14] | about 200 of blood loss at the scene. | 当场失血200毫升左右 |
[33:16] | I need Dr. Reese! | 把里斯医生找来 |
[33:24] | Looks superficial, | 看上去是皮外伤 |
[33:25] | but there’s still a lot of bleeding. | 但失血依然很多 |
[33:26] | – Type and cross and hang a unit. – Right. | -血液交叉配型 挂一单位血 -好 |
[33:28] | – And a liter of normal saline. – Yup. | -还有一升生理盐水 -好 |
[33:30] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[33:32] | He cut himself. | 他自己割伤了自己 |
[33:33] | Were you trying to kill yourself? | 你是想自杀吗 |
[33:34] | No, I-I tried to cut it out-the chip. | 不 我是想把芯片弄出来 |
[33:37] | The chip? | 芯片 |
[33:38] | I want–I want to live. | 我想 我想活下去 |
[33:40] | I want to get away from them. Help me. | 我想远离他们 救救我 |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:49] | We’re culturing gut bacteria over here. | 我们正在培养肠道细菌 |
[33:51] | Maybe we can re-program some E. Coli Nissle | 说不定我们可以重编一些大肠杆菌 |
[33:53] | to boost the immune system. | 以增强免疫力 |
[33:56] | But Nissle’s not dangerous. | 但是大肠杆菌不危险 |
[33:58] | Still, what level of safety are you operating at? | 你们这个实验室是什么安全等级 |
[34:01] | BSL-1. Maybe 1 1/2. | 1级 可能是1.5级 |
[34:03] | What we’re doing here doesn’t need more than that. | 我们在这里做的事不需要更高安全等级 |
[34:05] | And who’s supervising all of this? | 是谁负责监督这一切 |
[34:08] | Ms. Herbert, our biology teacher. | 赫伯特女士 我们的生物老师 |
[34:10] | But I don’t think she really gets what we’re doing. | 但是她应该不知道我们到底在做什么 |
[34:12] | She just tries to make sure we don’t kill ourselves. | 她只是想确保我们不害死自己 |
[34:16] | This is cool. | 这个好酷 |
[34:17] | Kyle, show her the ear. | 凯尔 把耳朵给她看看 |
[34:21] | He took a slice of apple and implanted it with HeLa cells. | 他切了一片苹果 然后植入了海拉细胞 |
[34:24] | The cellulose in the apple is kinda like scaffolding | 苹果中的纤维素就像 |
[34:27] | for the cells to grow on. | 细胞生长的支架 |
[34:31] | That really looks like an ear. | 真的跟真耳朵一样 |
[34:33] | Well, it’s not. | 不是真的 |
[34:34] | I carved it to make it look like one. | 我雕成了耳朵的形状而已 |
[34:37] | But it’s not apple anymore either. | 但它也不是苹果了 |
[34:42] | Well, when I was your age, | 我跟你们这么大时 |
[34:44] | I was working with hippocampal cultures, | 在研究海马体培养物 |
[34:46] | studying the transduction pathways with short interfering DNA. | 学习短干扰DNA转导路径 |
[34:50] | I know, big deal, so 1995. | 我知道 很九十年代 |
[34:52] | – You were a science geek too? – Mm-hmm. | -你也是科学迷吗 -是 |
[34:55] | And I would’ve killed to have a place like this. | 如果我有这样一个实验室 肯定会高兴死的 |
[35:02] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[35:05] | What do you know about non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma? | 你对非霍奇金淋巴瘤了解多少 |
[35:07] | Blood cancer. | 血癌 |
[35:08] | Body produces a lot of abnormal lymphocytes. | 人体会产生很多异形淋巴细胞 |
[35:11] | How’d you like to give it a shot? | 你想试试吗 |
[35:27] | The room is clear. | 这房间干净了 |
[35:30] | – Clear? – For lack of a better word. | -干净了 -没有更好的词来形容了 |
[35:33] | All right, now. | 好的 |
[35:34] | Everybody, you heard the man. The room is good now. | 大家都听到了 那个房间没问题了 |
[35:37] | I’m sending patients up. | 我要安排患者过来 |
[35:39] | – No argument. – Okay. | -就这样 -好 |
[35:41] | Mahalo. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Mahalo nui. | 不用谢 |
[35:45] | Come on, you don’t actually think that | 拜托 你不是真以为 |
[35:46] | there was anything wrong with the room, right? | 那个房间有问题吧 |
[35:49] | Oh, yeah. It’s just physics. | 不 只是物理现象 |
[35:51] | Physics? | 物理现象 |
[35:53] | Vibrations from sound waves. | 声波引起的振动 |
[35:55] | They create micro movements in things. | 会导致物品的微小移动 |
[35:57] | They imprint themselves. | 物品会留下印记 |
[35:59] | So, stuff in a room-tables, chairs, walls– | 所以一个屋里的东西 桌子 椅子 墙 |
[36:02] | they get changed very slightly, but they get changed. | 它们都会有轻微变化 但也是变了 |
[36:07] | A lot of grief and anger in there– | 那里面有很多悲伤和愤怒 |
[36:09] | left its mark. | 留下了痕迹 |
[36:10] | Not helpful to the ill. | 这不利于人恢复 |
[36:13] | So how do you fix that? | 那你怎么处理的 |
[36:14] | You can’t erase things, | 你无法抹去 |
[36:17] | but you can write over them. | 但可以改写 |
[36:40] | Big first step. | 迈出了很大一步 |
[36:43] | Remember, it’s just the beginning. | 记住 这只是开始 |
[36:48] | What do you want to do with this? | 你想怎么处理这个 |
[36:51] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[37:39] | I just checked in on Mr. Logan, he’s doing fine. | 我刚看过洛根先生 他说目前很好 |
[37:41] | He said to say thank you, | 让我代他说声谢谢 |
[37:42] | and he would like to know when he’s going home. | 还有 他想知道什么时候能回家 |
[37:50] | That was a tough diagnosis you made. | 你那个诊断很不好做 |
[37:53] | How could you be so sure? | 你怎么确定的 |
[37:57] | When I was a fourth year, I did a rotation | 我念大四时 跟一位很优秀的 |
[37:58] | with this amazing surgeon-real old-school. | 外科医生轮过班 他很老派 |
[38:02] | Unbelievable diagnostician. | 是个让人难以置信的诊断专家 |
[38:05] | Didn’t need a scan. | 根本不需要扫描 |
[38:07] | She had such… | 她有双 |
[38:08] | Great hands. | 很厉害的手 |
[38:10] | Just by touch she could tell if a patient had | 只要碰到病人 她就知道病人是否患有 |
[38:12] | cystic fibrosis, renal cysts. | 囊性纤维化 肾囊肿 |
[38:16] | They don’t make ’em like that anymore. | 现在没有那样的医生了 |
[38:18] | I think I know one. | 我认识一个 |
[38:22] | You know, it’s a good thing I didn’t know what I didn’t know | 还好在成为医生前 我不知道 |
[38:24] | before I became a doctor. I don’t think that I would’ve. | 我不知道什么 否则我不一定能成为医生 |
[38:27] | Oh, who would? | 谁又一定能 |
[38:30] | – Good night. – Good night, Will. | -晚安 -晚安 威尔 |
[38:39] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[38:48] | Hello, Dr. Rowan. | 您好 罗文医生 |
[38:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:53] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[39:05] | How are you today? | 您今天好吗 |
[39:07] | Fit as a fiddle. | 好极了 |
[39:09] | Mom said we’re going to take a train. | 妈妈说我们要去坐火车 |
[39:12] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[39:14] | I love trains. | 我很喜欢坐火车 |
[39:18] | You know, Dr. Rowan, | 知道吗 罗文医生 |
[39:21] | you were my teacher. | 您以前是我的老师 |
[39:25] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[39:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[39:28] | You were a surgeon. | 您曾是位外科医生 |
[39:31] | The best. | 最优秀的 |
[39:34] | How about that? | 那可太好了 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:39] | And I wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉您 |
[39:42] | today, what you taught me | 今天 您教我的东西 |
[39:44] | saved a man’s life. | 救了一个人的命 |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[39:50] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |