时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sure you don’t want me to wait with you? | 确定不用我会陪你一起等吗 |
[00:05] | Connor, I’m fine. | 康纳 我没事 |
[00:07] | I’m not saying that you’re not. | 我没说你有事 |
[00:08] | I just know that waiting rooms can be awfully boring. | 我只是觉得候诊室一定很无聊 |
[00:11] | All those old issues of “People” magazine. | 《人物》杂志的老生常谈 |
[00:14] | Anyone else gets a little anxiety, they get a massage. | 其他人焦虑的时候就去按摩 |
[00:17] | Daughter of a psychiatrist– | 精神科医生的女儿 |
[00:19] | a full-blown psych eval. | 就去做心理评估了 |
[00:22] | Look, | 听着 |
[00:24] | we both know that you haven’t exactly been yourself lately. | 我们都知道你最近不对劲 |
[00:26] | So let’s just do this right. | 我们改一下就好了 |
[00:28] | We’ll get you back on your feet, okay? | 你会振作起来的 知道吗 |
[00:33] | Fine. | 好 |
[00:34] | Robin Charles? | 罗宾·查尔斯 |
[00:51] | Dr. Kwon just told me Robin’s coming in to be evaluated. | 权医生刚刚告诉我罗宾去心理评估了 |
[00:54] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:55] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:57] | Just, um, | 我只是 |
[00:58] | I’m hoping for the best. | 希望结果是好的 |
[01:00] | He chose me as the resident to do her initial evaluation. | 他选我作为她初步评估的住院医生 |
[01:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah, he said you spoke very highly of me. Thank you. | 对 他说你对我评价很高 谢谢 |
[01:08] | Didn’t tell him anything that wasn’t true. | 我只是对他实话实说 |
[01:09] | I imagine it must be hard to have to stay | 我知道要你远离 |
[01:13] | at arm’s length from your daughter’s treatment, but– | 你女儿的治疗真的很为难你 但… |
[01:16] | and this goes without saying, but I’m just want to say it | 这是理所当然的 但我想说 |
[01:18] | anyway–Dr. Kwon and I will do everything we can | 权医生和我会尽我们所能 |
[01:20] | to make sure Robin gets the best possible care. | 确保罗宾得到最好的照顾 |
[01:22] | Dr. Reese, I have complete confidence in you. | 里斯医生 我对你很有信心 |
[01:26] | And if there’s anything I can do to help, you just let me know. | 如果有我能帮忙的地方 尽管叫我就行 |
[01:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:34] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[01:36] | – What’s up? – A buddy of mine | -怎么了 -我的一个朋友 |
[01:37] | had to pawn off two Blackhawks tickets for tonight. | 转了两张今晚黑鹰队的门票给我 |
[01:40] | – You in? – Only if I can feel | -你来吗 -只要我能感觉到 |
[01:41] | the chill coming off the ice. | 冰散发的寒气 |
[01:42] | Hm. 27 rows up, you’re gonna feel it coming off your beer. | 27排 你可以感觉到冰啤的寒气 |
[01:46] | Pick you up at seven? | 七点接你行吗 |
[01:47] | See you at seven. | 七点见 |
[01:49] | All right. | 好 |
[01:50] | Dr. Rhodes! Possible collapsed lung coming in. | 罗德斯医生 疑似气胸病人入院 |
[01:52] | We’re going to Treatment 3. | 我们去第三治疗室 |
[01:53] | – I’m on it. – Courtney? | -就来 -科特妮 |
[01:55] | Talk to me. | 什么情况 |
[01:56] | Gayle Parks. 21 weeks pregnant. | 盖尔·帕克斯 怀孕21周 |
[01:58] | Fell getting out of bed. | 起床时候摔倒 |
[01:59] | Baby’s stable, but mom’s short of breath | 宝宝情况稳定 但母亲呼吸困难 |
[02:01] | and satting at 92, bradycardic and hypotensive. | 血氧92 心率过缓 低血压 |
[02:04] | – Doris! – Can you tell me what happened? | -多丽丝 -能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[02:06] | She miscarried her last pregnancy, | 她上次怀孕流产了 |
[02:08] | so we’ve kept her on bed rest just to be safe, | 所以我们让她待在床上休息 |
[02:10] | but when she got up to go to the bathroom, she fell. | 但她起床去卫生间的时候摔倒了 |
[02:12] | All right, thank you, sir. | 好的 谢谢 先生 |
[02:13] | All right. Let’s move her on my count. | 好的 听我口令 |
[02:15] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[02:18] | – Okay. – All right, let’s get it out. | -好的 -好 我们出去 |
[02:22] | Nice, easy breaths for me. | 深呼吸一下 |
[02:27] | Got breaths sounds bilaterally, | 双肺均有呼吸声 |
[02:28] | but they’re faint with crackles. | 但尾音有爆裂声 |
[02:30] | Let’s get a stat AP chest x-ray. | 去做一个胸部X光 |
[02:31] | No. | 不行 |
[02:33] | Nothing that could harm the baby. | 不能做对宝宝有害的检查 |
[02:35] | Mrs. Parks, I promise the radiation will be minimal, | 帕克斯夫人 我保证辐射很小 |
[02:37] | and the fetus will be shielded by a lead apron. | 胎儿会用铅围裙保护起来 |
[02:39] | We understand, | 我们明白 |
[02:39] | – but if there’s any other way– – I’m sorry, sir, | -但如果有别的方法… -抱歉 先生 |
[02:41] | but your wife is having a lot of trouble breathing. | 但您的妻子呼吸很困难 |
[02:43] | – We need to figure out why. – I said | -我们需要找出原因 -我说了 |
[02:45] | don’t do it. | 不能做 |
[02:48] | This baby is a perfect match for my daughter. | 这个宝宝和我的女儿完美匹配 |
[02:51] | I’m not taking any risks. | 我不能冒险 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry, excuse me? | 抱歉 什么 |
[02:55] | I have leukemia. | 我有白血病 |
[02:57] | My mom’s having this baby to save me. | 我妈妈怀这个宝宝是为了救我 |
[03:15] | Imagine that baby being responsible | 想象一下那个宝宝要背负 |
[03:17] | for keeping its sister alive. | 让姐姐活下去的责任 |
[03:19] | Serial bone marrow donation. | 要做一系列的骨髓捐献 |
[03:21] | Maybe a kidney one day. Part of its liver. | 也许某天还要捐个肾 还有肝的一部分 |
[03:23] | – Not gonna be easy. – No. | -肯定很不容易 -是啊 |
[03:26] | But if your kid had advanced leukemia, | 但如果你的孩子得了晚期白血病 |
[03:27] | what would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[03:29] | Whatever it takes. | 倾尽全力去救他 |
[03:33] | EKG confirmed a right inferior STEMI. | 心电图显示有点心肌梗塞 |
[03:35] | He’s feeling better after aspirin. | 服用阿司匹林之后感觉好多了 |
[03:36] | Gave him a dose of beta blockers, | 给了他一剂β-受体阻滞剂 |
[03:38] | spoke with cardiology, put him on the list for a cath, | 和心脏病医生谈过 准备让他去做导管 |
[03:40] | but he’s currently stable | 但他目前很稳定 |
[03:41] | and I think we’re gonna be in good shape. | 我觉得情况不错 |
[03:43] | Sounds like it. | 听起来是的 |
[03:44] | All right, Mr. Walker. | 沃克先生 |
[03:45] | You’re in good hands with Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生给了您很好的治疗 |
[03:47] | And those hands couldn’t be prettier. | 她真是妙手仁医 |
[03:49] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[03:54] | Why is it that older men | 为什么老头们 |
[03:55] | always think they can call you sweetheart? | 总以为自己可以随便叫别人亲爱的 |
[03:57] | I can’t say it happens much to me anymore. | 这种事在我身上可不经常发生 |
[03:59] | Oh, maybe you should be sweeter then? | 那或许你应该再可爱一点 |
[04:02] | And blow this rugged, tough guy thing I got? | 然后抛弃我这结实硬汉的身躯吗 |
[04:04] | It’s my meal ticket. | 我可靠它吃饭 |
[04:14] | Don’t even know why I’m bringing you this, | 我也不知道我为什么给你拿这个 |
[04:16] | Mr. I-slept-in- an-hour-late-today. | 我今天晚睡了一小时先生 |
[04:19] | Well, that’s because you’re so thoughtful and lovely. | 那是因为你贴心又可爱 |
[04:23] | That’s true. | 那是 |
[04:25] | Thanks. I better get back to work. | 谢谢 我得去工作了 |
[04:29] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[04:30] | Have a good day. | 一天愉快 |
[04:35] | Is it Match List day already? | 今天已经是匹配日了吗 |
[04:37] | Stohl’s yearly power trip. | 斯托尔医生一年一度的权力之行 |
[04:40] | Marching those poor med students around, | 带着那些可怜的医学生到处晃悠 |
[04:42] | telling them that he’s turning in his list tonight. | 跟他们说他今晚要决定名单 |
[04:45] | So if they want a residency spot, | 如果他们想当住院医生 |
[04:46] | here’s your last chance to impress me. | 今天是最后向我展示的机会 |
[04:50] | Remind me of a drill instructor i had in boot camp. | 让我想起了我在新兵训练营的教官 |
[04:53] | – Nice guy? – Sweetheart. | -人好吗 -超级甜心 |
[04:55] | Follow me. We’ll start over here. | 跟我来 咱们从这开始 |
[05:00] | First, I would like to hear about | 首先 我想知道 |
[05:02] | what’s been happening lately. | 最近发生了什么 |
[05:04] | After that, I’m gonna send you down to phlebotomy | 之后去做个静脉切开 |
[05:06] | so we can run a few standard tests. | 这样我们就能做一些标准测试 |
[05:08] | Then later, we can meet up again | 再然后我们就能再见面 |
[05:10] | and see if we can figure out what’s going on. | 看看能不能弄清楚发生了什么 |
[05:12] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[05:13] | Good. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[05:14] | Um, so can you tell me in your own words | 那么你能用自己的话说一下 |
[05:17] | why you’re here today? | 你今天为什么来这吗 |
[05:20] | To find out if I’m crazy. | 看看我是不是疯了 |
[05:22] | Do you think that’s a possibility? | 你觉得有这种可能性吗 |
[05:23] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好 |
[05:27] | Though you did agree to meet with me. | 但你同意和我见面了 |
[05:30] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | I mean, there is a history of psychiatric issues in my family. | 我家有精神病史 |
[05:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[05:51] | You want to tell me about | 你能告诉我 |
[05:53] | what’s been happening in the last few weeks? | 过去几周发生了什么吗 |
[06:00] | I started hearing rats in the walls of my apartment. | 我开始听到我公寓的墙里有老鼠 |
[06:16] | Mrs. Parks. | 帕克斯夫人 |
[06:18] | You breathing any better? | 呼吸好点了吗 |
[06:19] | – A little. – Good. | -好点了 -很好 |
[06:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[06:26] | Leah just finished a round of chemo. | 莉亚刚刚做了一轮化疗 |
[06:28] | She’s been a little nauseous. | 还有点恶心 |
[06:30] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[06:31] | Why don’t you and Sam go get a little fresh air, huh? | 你和萨姆去透透气吧 |
[06:34] | – I’ll go with you. – Okay. | -我和你一起去 -好 |
[06:42] | Thanks, Doris. | 谢谢 桃瑞丝 |
[06:46] | So your tests show | 你的检查结果显示 |
[06:49] | that you do not have a collapsed lung, | 你的肺部没有塌陷 |
[06:52] | but I’m seeing something more concerning. | 但是我看到了更令人担心的情况 |
[06:56] | You’re in heart failure. | 你现在心脏衰竭 |
[07:00] | Uh, she had a peripartum cardiomyopathy | 她上次怀孕的时候 |
[07:03] | during her last pregnancy. | 有围生期心肌病 |
[07:05] | So you understand the danger you’re in? | 那么你知道你面临的危险 |
[07:07] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:10] | Our son, Sam… | 我们的儿子 萨姆 |
[07:13] | wasn’t a donor match for Leah. | 和莉亚不匹配 不能做她的捐赠者 |
[07:17] | This is the only way that I can save her. | 这是我能救她的唯一的办法了 |
[07:21] | We’re well aware of the risks, | 我们很清楚风险 |
[07:22] | but we discussed this at length and we, uh– | 但是我们充分讨论过了 我们… |
[07:25] | we’re willing to take the risks. | 我们愿意冒这个险 |
[07:27] | I realize that this is difficult to hear, | 我知道你们很难接受这个消息 |
[07:31] | but the safest choice in cases like this is to… | 但是在这种情况下最安全的办法是… |
[07:35] | take the load off of your system and terminate the pregnancy. | 给你减负并终止妊娠 |
[07:39] | My daughter can’t make it | 如果明年我女儿 |
[07:42] | without getting a marrow transplant | 没有得到骨髓移植的话 |
[07:44] | in the next year. | 她就撑不过去了 |
[07:46] | If I lose this pregnancy, it’ll be too late. | 如果我流掉这个孩子 就太晚了 |
[07:52] | Three weeks, Dr. Rhodes. That’s all we need. | 三个星期 罗德斯医生 我们只需要三个星期 |
[07:55] | Can you help us do that? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. Okay. | 好 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna put you on some medicine | 我会给你开些药 |
[08:03] | that will help to strengthen your heart. | 来帮助强化你的心脏 |
[08:05] | We will get your pressure back up, | 让你的血压回升 |
[08:07] | and hopefully, you’ll be breathing easier again soon. | 但愿你很快就能呼吸得轻松一些 |
[08:10] | – Oh, thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[08:17] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[08:19] | Thanks for the help with Robin. | 罗宾的事 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[08:21] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[08:25] | Hey, Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[08:26] | I understand Dr. Reese is the resident evaluating Robin. | 我知道里斯医生是评估罗宾的住院医生 |
[08:31] | Yeah, well, it makes sense. | 是啊 这很正常啊 |
[08:32] | She’s very good with patients in her own peer group. | 她很擅长处理和她同龄的病人 |
[08:36] | Yes, she is, but she’s also your student. | 是的 但她也是你的学生 |
[08:40] | One of my very best, and I, uh– | 我最好的学生之一 我… |
[08:43] | I have the utmost confidence in her. | 我百分之百信任她 |
[08:44] | Well, I’m sure you do, Daniel. | 我知道你相信她 丹尼尔 |
[08:46] | I know this is complicated, | 我知道这很复杂 |
[08:48] | but I sincerely hope you’re not using Dr. Reese | 但是我真心希望你不是利用里斯医生 |
[08:51] | as your surrogate. | 做你的代理人 |
[08:52] | Sharon, look. | 莎伦 听我说 |
[08:54] | Of course I’m a big fan of Sarah’s, | 我当然很喜欢很信任莎拉 |
[08:56] | but Dr. Kwon’s running the show on this one. | 但是权医生具体负责这件事 |
[08:59] | My only job is to be a good dad, | 我唯一要做的就是做个好爸爸 |
[09:01] | and stay out of the way. | 不要碍事 |
[09:14] | He’s in unstable V-tach. | 室性心动过速 |
[09:15] | Barely got a pulse. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[09:17] | A little help in here! | 来人帮下忙 |
[09:19] | He’s peri-arrest– must be another heart attack. | 他心搏快停止了 一定是又犯心脏病了 |
[09:21] | Will, start bagging. | 威尔 上气袋 |
[09:22] | April, charge the paddles to 100. | 艾普尔 充电至100 |
[09:24] | – On it. – What did his angio look like? | -好的 -他的血管造影怎么样 |
[09:26] | Stented two small lesions in the cath lab. | 在导管室给两处小病灶搭了支架 |
[09:32] | Charged to 100. | 充电至100 |
[09:34] | Clear. | 离手 |
[09:36] | No pulse. I’m starting compressions. | 没有脉搏 我要开始按压了 |
[09:38] | Have a milligram of epi. | 注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[09:40] | Charge to 200. | 充电至200 |
[09:42] | How were his vitals? | 他的生命体征怎么样 |
[09:43] | He was fine. He was totally stable. | 他刚刚还没事 完全稳定 |
[09:45] | – 200. – Clear! | -充电到200 -离手 |
[09:46] | Clear. | 离手 |
[09:48] | He’s gone into V-fib! | 室颤 |
[09:51] | Another milligram of epi. | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[09:52] | 300 amiodarone. | 300单位胺碘酮 |
[09:53] | Keep up compressions and charge to 200. | 继续按压 充电至200 |
[09:56] | Then he must have had a worse disease than we thought. | 那他一定有我们不知道的更严重的疾病 |
[09:59] | – Charge to 200. – Clear! | -充电至200 -离手 |
[10:00] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:05] | Asystolic. | 心搏停止 |
[10:11] | Time of death–10:32. | 死亡时间 10点32分 |
[10:16] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[10:27] | And now, for our final case… | 现在 我们最后一位患者 |
[10:30] | Mr. Dayne passed out this morning | 今天早上 达恩先生 |
[10:32] | from a cardiac arrhythmia. | 因心律不齐晕厥了 |
[10:34] | He’s stable now, though still in A-fib. | 现在体征稳定 但还是有心房纤颤 |
[10:37] | Mr. Dayne, do you have any idea how long ago | 达恩先生 你是否知道你的心律不齐 |
[10:39] | your irregular heartbeat began? | 是什么时候开始的 |
[10:41] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[10:43] | Thank you. We’ll be back. | 谢谢 我们稍后回来 |
[10:45] | So, if the A-fib started less than 48 hours ago, we– | 如果心房纤颤是之前48小时内开始的 那就… |
[10:50] | Uh, shock him back into rhythm? | 直接电击调整心率 |
[10:51] | Correct. | 正确 |
[10:52] | But if it’s been longer than 48 hours, | 但如果开始时间早于48小时 |
[10:54] | that same shock could throw a dangerous embolus to his brain. | 使用电击可能会导致他出现严重脑血栓 |
[10:59] | So, my bright, young minds, | 各位有智慧的年轻人 |
[11:00] | one of you needs to come up with the answer. | 你们需要找出答案 |
[11:03] | Uh, Dr. Stohl? | 斯托尔医生 |
[11:04] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么找出答案 |
[11:07] | Impress me. | 拭目以待 |
[11:26] | Dr. Reese, what’s up? | 里斯医生 你好啊 |
[11:31] | Robin is down in phlebotomy now. | 罗宾在做静脉切开 |
[11:35] | Great. | 好的 |
[11:36] | Well, sounds like you’re on top of it. | 看来你非常胸有成竹 |
[11:40] | How’s it, um– | 那么… |
[11:41] | how’s it going? | 顺利吗 |
[11:42] | I’m starting to put together a clinical picture. | 我已经开始根据临床表现诊断了 |
[11:45] | Good stuff. | 好的 |
[11:46] | Once again, you know, if you need any family history, | 我再说一次 如果你需要家族病史 |
[11:49] | any background– | 或其他背景知识 |
[11:51] | for instance, she’s been talking about her apartment a lot. | 比如 她经常会提到她的公寓 |
[11:54] | Has that come up at all? | 她跟你提到过吗 |
[11:56] | I really can’t discuss this. | 我不能跟你说这个 |
[11:58] | Of course you can’t. I’m sorry. | 我明白 很抱歉 |
[11:59] | I just meant | 我的意思是 |
[12:00] | purely from a clinical standpoint, you know, | 单纯从临床角度出发 |
[12:03] | the home is a reflection of the mind and all that. | 家能反映一个人的思想什么的 |
[12:05] | It couldn’t hurt exploring, but you’re absolutely right. | 了解一下也没坏处 不过你说得对 |
[12:07] | Keep up the good work. | 继续加油吧 |
[12:09] | Doing a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[12:18] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[12:20] | I think you might want to have a look at this. | 你应该想看看这个 |
[12:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[12:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:32] | My patient’s autopsy report… | 我患者的尸检报告… |
[12:35] | I made a mistake. | 我弄错了 |
[12:44] | Mr. Walker didn’t die of an MI. | 沃克先生不是死于心肌梗塞 |
[12:48] | Massive pulmonary embolism. | 肺动脉大块栓塞 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe it. | 竟然会这样 |
[12:51] | I totally missed it. | 我没诊断出来 |
[12:53] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[12:54] | Even if we knew, there’s nothing we could’ve done differently. | 就算诊断出来 我们也无法采取其他措施 |
[12:58] | It happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[12:59] | We didn’t have time to get heparin on board, | 我们没时间准备肝素 |
[13:00] | let alone send him upstairs. | 更别说送他上楼了 |
[13:01] | I know, but still– | 我知道 但… |
[13:03] | Wait. How did you get this so fast? | 等等 你怎么会这么快拿到这个 |
[13:06] | These reports usually take at least three to four hours. | 这种报告一般需要三到四小时 |
[13:09] | Nina brought it up to me. | 尼娜拿上来给我的 |
[13:11] | She came upstairs and gave it to you? | 她送上楼来给你的吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:14] | I’m gonna go back over the chart. | 我再把表格过一遍 |
[13:16] | See if there were some clues. | 看看有什么线索 |
[13:18] | Nat, listen. | 小娜 听我说 |
[13:19] | You did everything you could for that man | 那位患者你已经尽了全力 |
[13:21] | so don’t get down on yourself over it. | 别再因为这件事自责了 |
[13:24] | Hey, you’re too good a doctor. | 你是个非常优秀的医生 |
[13:28] | Thanks, Will. | 谢谢 威尔 |
[14:05] | Stohl’s A-fib case. | 斯托尔的心室纤颤患者 |
[14:07] | Guy’s holding a residency spot over our heads with this. | 谁能搞定 谁就可能获得住院医师资格 |
[14:10] | What’s the case? | 什么病例 |
[14:11] | 40-year-old male. | 四十岁男性 |
[14:13] | No records, no history, | 没有记录 没有病史 |
[14:15] | and Stohl expects us to figure out when it started. | 斯托尔让我们查清什么时候开始的 |
[14:18] | Where are you at? | 你查到什么了 |
[14:19] | I mean, there’s no previous records. | 没有之前的病例记录 |
[14:23] | No previous episodes. | 之前没有发作过 |
[14:24] | No family history. I– | 没有家族病史 我… |
[14:27] | I’m getting killed on this. | 我快被逼死了 |
[14:31] | You got any thoughts? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[14:36] | Any recent caffeine or alcohol use? | 他最近是否摄入过咖啡因或酒精 |
[14:39] | New onset irritability, perspiration, hand tremors? | 近期是否有易怒 出汗 手抖等症状 |
[14:43] | To assess for acute thyrotoxicosis. | 看看是否是急性甲状腺机能亢进 |
[14:47] | Hey, that is good. | 这个想法不错 |
[14:49] | Thyrotoxicosis. | 甲亢 |
[14:51] | You got anything else? | 还有其他想法吗 |
[14:54] | You applied here for residency, right? | 你申请当住院医师了对吧 |
[14:56] | – Yeah. – Well, you’re not gonna get it | -对 -我告诉你 看病例作弊 |
[14:57] | by half-assing it through your cases. | 是拿不到住院医师资格的 |
[14:59] | Get back in there and start asking some questions. | 你给我回去仔细询问 |
[15:01] | And don’t come out till you’ve done | 除非拿到完整全面的病史和体征 |
[15:02] | a thorough and complete history and physical. | 否则不要出来 |
[15:06] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -听明白了吗 -明白了 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:18] | Help! My wife can’t breathe! | 救命 我老婆喘不上气了 |
[15:20] | – Please, please, we need help! – Mom! | -求你们了 救命啊 -妈妈 |
[15:22] | Just stay here. It’s okay. | 你别去 没事的 |
[15:28] | She’s profoundly bradycardic. | 她出现严重心律过缓 |
[15:29] | Let’s get 5 liters of O-2. | 拿五升液氧来 |
[15:31] | Let’s get the external pads on to capture, | 把外垫拿来准备连接 |
[15:33] | and then we’ll set up for a central line. | 再插中心静脉导管 |
[15:35] | – Let me help! – Yep. | -我来帮忙 -好 |
[15:36] | Mom, what’s happening? | 妈 这是怎么了 |
[15:38] | It’s okay, Angel. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[15:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[15:42] | This is gonna fire electricity through your skin | 这件东西会向你的身体通电 |
[15:43] | 60 times a minute to keep your heart beating | 每分钟六十次 保证你的心脏跳动 |
[15:46] | until I can get an internal pacer on. | 同时我会在你体内装起搏器 |
[15:48] | It won’t affect the baby? | 不会影响孩子吧 |
[15:52] | No, but it is gonna hurt. | 不会 但会很疼 |
[15:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:55] | – Set to 60 beats a minute. – Got it. | -设定为一分钟六十次 -好的 |
[15:57] | Pacer’s set. | 起搏器安装好了 |
[16:01] | Not capturing. | 没有捕捉到 |
[16:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:06] | Leah? Leah! Leah! Leah! | 莉亚 莉亚 莉亚 |
[16:07] | I got her! | 我来 |
[16:09] | – Leah, baby? – She’s not getting enough air! | -莉亚 -她喘不过来气了 |
[16:11] | I need oxygen now! | 拿氧气来 |
[16:12] | Nat, she’s got stage four leukemia. Just had chemo. | 小娜 她有晚期白血病 刚刚化疗 |
[16:17] | Save my daughter. | 救我的女儿 |
[16:20] | Try to stay calm, okay? | 冷静下来 好吗 |
[16:25] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:27] | – I’m a lot better. – Good. | -感觉好多了 -那就好 |
[16:29] | 20 more minutes of oxygen, and then she’ll be free to go. | 再吸二十分钟的氧 就可以下床了 |
[16:33] | – I’ll let her mom know. – Great. | -我去告诉她妈妈 -好的 |
[16:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[16:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:52] | What’s happening to my mom? | 我妈妈到底怎么了 |
[16:57] | I think that’s something | 我觉得这个问题 |
[16:58] | you should talk to your parents about. | 你应该和你的爸爸妈妈谈谈 |
[17:00] | They just tell me everything’s fine. | 他们只会说没什么事 |
[17:07] | When you’re pregnant, your heart is pumping for two. | 你怀孕的时候 你的心脏要为两个人跳动 |
[17:11] | And right now, your mom is having trouble keeping up. | 而现在 你妈妈的心脏有点支撑不住了 |
[17:15] | Is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[17:20] | Dr. Rhodes is the best heart doctor in the hospital. | 罗德斯医生是我们医院最厉害的心脏医生 |
[17:25] | He’s gonna take the very best care of her. | 他一定会尽全力救治你妈妈的 |
[17:29] | She’s doing this ’cause of me. | 她这么做都是为了我 |
[17:32] | She’s your mother. | 她是你妈妈啊 |
[17:36] | She wants to do everything she can for you. | 她为了你什么都愿意做 |
[17:38] | What about Sam? | 那萨姆呢 |
[17:40] | Your little brother? | 你的弟弟吗 |
[17:43] | Sometimes, it’s like Mom and Dad hardly notice him. | 有时候就好像爸爸妈妈根本注意不到他 |
[17:47] | Like, he’s not even there. | 就好像他不存在一样 |
[17:49] | Why should I get all the attention? | 大家凭什么都围着我转 |
[17:52] | Your parents are worried about you because you’re sick. | 你爸爸妈妈担心你是因为你病了啊 |
[17:55] | I’m sure they love your brother just as much. | 我敢肯定他们也一样爱你的弟弟 |
[18:00] | What about the baby? | 那小婴儿呢 |
[18:02] | What’s it gonna be like for him? | 他又会经历什么 |
[18:06] | I don’t want everyone sad ’cause of me. | 我不希望让大家都为了我难过 |
[18:09] | I want us to be a regular family. | 我希望我们像个普通家庭一样 |
[18:14] | Have you told your mom how you feel? | 你这些感受 和你妈妈说过吗 |
[18:20] | I think she’d want to know. | 我觉得她会想知道的 |
[18:26] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[18:29] | Why did you give that report to Natalie? | 你把那份报告拿给娜塔莉做什么 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:32] | Why did you come up to the E.D. and give it to her? | 你为什么要跑到急诊室把报告给她 |
[18:36] | She missed a diagnosis. I thought she’d want to know. | 她误诊了 我以为她会想知道的 |
[18:38] | No. You file the report in the chart, | 不对 往常你会把报告写进病历 |
[18:40] | and put an alert in the doctor’s mailbox. | 然后发一封提示信到医生邮箱里 |
[18:41] | That’s how you usually do it. | 你一般都是这么操作的 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:47] | You have it in for Natalie? | 你跟娜塔莉有什么矛盾吗 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:52] | Are you trying to make her feel bad | 你是不是故意想让她不好过 |
[18:54] | because you think there was or is something between us? | 就因为你觉得我和她以前或者现在有什么 |
[18:57] | Really, Will? | 不是吧 威尔 |
[18:58] | – That’s what you think of me? – Just explain this. | -你就把我看成这样的人 -那你解释解释 |
[19:00] | Why would you go out of your way | 你为什么一反往常 大老远地 |
[19:02] | to make sure Natalie knew about a diagnosis | 把这份诊断报告送到娜塔莉手里 |
[19:04] | she couldn’t possibly have done anything about? | 哪怕就算她当初知道了也无计可施 |
[19:06] | I told you. She made a mistake. | 我说了 她犯了错误 |
[19:09] | And you know what? | 而且我告诉你 |
[19:10] | Anyone who refuses to learn from their mistakes | 那种不肯从错误里汲取教训的人 |
[19:13] | is gonna repeat them. | 迟早重蹈覆辙 |
[19:20] | Dr. Reese, how’s everything going with Robin? | 里斯医生 你和罗宾怎么样了 |
[19:26] | I kind of have a problem. | 我貌似有个问题 |
[19:30] | Dr. Charles logged into her medical records. | 查尔斯医生登录查看了她的病历 |
[19:35] | 查阅记录 里斯医生 查尔斯医生 | |
[19:36] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[19:38] | I haven’t posted any notes yet, | 我还没往上写什么东西 |
[19:40] | so there’s nothing much to see, but still– | 所以病历里也没什么可看的 可是… |
[19:44] | Well, I’ll go talk with Dr. Kwon. | 那我去和权医生谈谈 |
[19:46] | In the meantime, hold off on posting those notes. | 同时你先不要提交你的治疗意见了 |
[19:49] | – Ms. Goodwin? – Yes? | -古德温女士 -什么 |
[19:52] | I can’t help but wonder– | 我禁不住在想 |
[19:54] | did Dr. Charles have me assigned to Robin’s case | 查尔斯医生把罗宾的病例分给我 |
[19:56] | just so he could get access to her treatment? | 是不是为了方便他干预治疗 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause I get the feeling he’s just using me to be his… | 因为我总是有一种感觉 就好像他把我 |
[20:04] | I don’t know, his patsy. | 当成他的挡箭牌 |
[20:06] | Listen, Dr. Reese. | 这样 里斯医生 |
[20:10] | The only thing I can say is that | 我现在只能说 |
[20:11] | this is a very difficult situation for him. | 眼下他的处境非常艰难 |
[20:16] | Try not to take it personally. | 尽量不要带有个人情绪 |
[20:23] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[20:25] | Showing Dr. Stohl what you’re made of? | 有没有让斯托尔医生见识你的本事 |
[20:26] | Yeah. I guess. | 大概有吧 |
[20:29] | Actually, problem is, | 其实问题在于 |
[20:30] | Dr. Choi’s been riding me really hard. | 崔医生逼我逼得很紧 |
[20:33] | Well, that’s his style. | 他就是那样的人 |
[20:34] | It’s just– | 就是 |
[20:36] | you’re his friend, right? | 你是他朋友吧 |
[20:38] | You think maybe you could ask him just to dial it back | 你看你能不能让他对我稍微 |
[20:39] | – just a little bit? – What do– | -松一点 -什么 |
[20:41] | You know, just get him off my case. | 别让他盯着我了 |
[20:44] | He doesn’t hassle the other med school students like this. | 他可不像对我这样凶其他的医学生 |
[20:46] | I’m not doing that. | 我才不会去说 |
[20:49] | Okay. Fine. I guess I’ll just get back to work then. | 那好吧 那我接着忙吧 |
[20:56] | How’s Leah’s mom doing? | 莉亚的妈妈怎么样了 |
[20:58] | Even with the pacer, she’s experiencing | 即便装了起搏器 她的心脏 |
[20:59] | a dangerous number of premature ventricular contractions. | 发作心室早发性收缩的频率还是高的吓人 |
[21:03] | She could have a lethal decompensation any minute. | 她随时可能会出现致命的失代偿症状 |
[21:06] | And if she does, I’m afraid | 如果她真的发作了 那恐怕 |
[21:07] | we won’t be able to get her back. | 我们就没办法把她抢救回来了 |
[21:12] | How’s the breathing? | 呼吸怎么样 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 还好 |
[21:28] | Let me see the EKG. | 让我看看心电图 |
[21:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[21:45] | Your heart function is deteriorating rapidly. | 你的心脏功能正在迅速衰竭 |
[21:50] | We need to surgically place a device called an LVAD | 我们得立即动手术植入左心室辅助装置 |
[21:54] | to pump your heart for you. | 为你驱动心脏活动 |
[21:56] | How risky is it for the baby? | 会危及到孩子吗 |
[22:00] | Surgery on bypass does carry significant risks for the baby, | 搭桥手术确实对孩子有一定风险 |
[22:04] | but if we don’t do surgery, | 但如果我们不做手术 |
[22:08] | we’ll be forced to intubate you and put you on ECMO… | 我们将不得不给你插管 上体外膜肺氧合了 |
[22:16] | You won’t get off the ventilator. | 你要一直戴着呼吸机 |
[22:19] | You’ll remain in a persistent vegetative state. | 你会一直处在植物人状态 |
[22:26] | I am very sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[22:29] | We’ll get you ready to go upstairs soon. | 我们很快就送你去楼上 |
[22:33] | Will my baby survive? | 我的宝宝能活下来吗 |
[22:36] | If I were like that… | 如果我像那样… |
[22:39] | in a coma? | 陷于昏迷 |
[22:43] | It’s possible, | 有可能 |
[22:44] | but the chances are not very good. | 但机会不是很大 |
[22:47] | – Honey– – But it is possible? | -宝贝 -但是有可能吗 |
[22:50] | Mrs. Parks, maybe we’re not making ourselves clear– | 帕克斯太太 可能我们表达得不够清楚 |
[22:53] | No, I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[22:57] | But I have the cure to my daughter’s cancer inside me. | 但我肚子里有我女儿癌症的解药 |
[23:06] | Maybe the two of you should take some time | 也许你们两个需要一点时间 |
[23:08] | – to talk it over? – Yes, yes. | -谈一谈 -是的 是的 |
[23:11] | We already discussed every possibility. | 我们已经讨论过所有可能性 |
[23:17] | – Not this. – Yeah. | -不是这样 -对 |
[23:20] | We said we would do anything. | 我们说过要用尽一切办法 |
[23:26] | If the time comes… | 如果真的到了那个时候… |
[23:30] | intubate me. | 给我插管 |
[23:35] | Hopefully, it won’t come to that. | 希望不会到那一步 |
[23:46] | We obviously can’t let her go through with this. | 我们肯定不能让她这么做 |
[23:49] | What choice do we have? | 我们有选择吗 |
[23:50] | We can’t force her to have surgery. | 我们不能强迫她做手术 |
[23:51] | We’re talking about letting her kill herself. | 我们现在说的是任她自杀 |
[23:54] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[23:55] | She doesn’t see it as suicide. | 她不觉得这是自杀 |
[23:57] | She sees it as saving her daughter. | 她觉得这是救她女儿 |
[23:59] | At what cost? | 以什么代价 |
[24:01] | She’d be leaving a three-year-old and an infant | 她会留下没有母亲照顾的孩子 |
[24:04] | behind with no mother to care for them. | 一个三岁 一个婴儿 |
[24:06] | And Leah would survive leukemia. | 而莉亚不用死于白血病 |
[24:09] | I offered the surgery. She declined it. | 我建议手术 她拒绝了 |
[24:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:14] | You said doing the surgery on bypass came with some risks. | 你说做搭桥手术会有一些风险 |
[24:17] | What about doing it off bypass? | 那不做搭桥呢 |
[24:18] | A lot more dangerous. | 那更加危险 |
[24:20] | I wouldn’t be able to see through the blood. | 出血太多我会看不见 |
[24:22] | I’d lose them both. | 两个我都救不了 |
[24:23] | But what if we could save them both? | 但如果我们两个都能救呢 |
[24:25] | I mean, brain-death shouldn’t be an option. | 脑死亡不应该算一种选择 |
[24:26] | That family needs a mother. | 那个家需要一个母亲 |
[24:43] | Hey, there! | 你在呢 |
[24:45] | You, um– | 你 |
[24:46] | you mind if I join you? | 你介意我跟你一起坐吗 |
[24:48] | Go right ahead. | 请便 |
[24:52] | – How’s it going? – Fine. | -情况怎么样 -挺好 |
[24:55] | Are you back in your place yet? | 你搬回自己家了吗 |
[24:57] | Everyone says I don’t have rats | 每个人都说我家没有老鼠 |
[24:58] | so I am back at my place. | 所以我就搬回去了 |
[25:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:02] | So no more rats? | 所以没有老鼠了吗 |
[25:04] | Everything’s good. | 一切都很好 |
[25:05] | Got it all under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[25:08] | Fantastic. | 非常好 |
[25:10] | Yeah. And Dr. Reese seems comfortable with where I’m at, | 是的 里斯医生好像很满意我的状态 |
[25:12] | so I think one more session later on today and I’ll be done. | 所以我觉得今天再治疗一个疗程就好了 |
[25:18] | That’s a relief. | 那就放心了 |
[25:19] | Hon, you must be exhausted. | 宝贝 你肯定很累吧 |
[25:20] | You want me to bring some sushi by tonight? | 要我今晚带点寿司过去吗 |
[25:23] | – Maybe we watch a movie or– – No. | -也许我们看个电影或… -不用 |
[25:24] | – No. – How about I just drop off some sushi? | -不用 -那我就送点寿司过去怎么样 |
[25:26] | Dad, I just– I really want to get some rest. | 爸爸 我只是 我真的想好好休息 |
[25:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:33] | Hon, my knee has been acting up. | 宝贝 我的膝盖犯病了 |
[25:36] | Can you do your old man a favor? | 你能帮帮你老爸吗 |
[25:37] | Just grab me another creamer, please? Or two? | 帮我再拿盒奶精可以吗 两盒也行 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:41] | Hazelnut. | 榛子味 |
[26:06] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[26:29] | I know you’re helping my brother with his case, | 我知道你在帮我弟弟解决他的病例 |
[26:31] | and I really appreciate it, | 我很感激 |
[26:33] | but could you maybe go a little easier on him? | 但你可不可以对他别那么严厉 |
[26:37] | – What do you mean? – You know, just lay off the gas a little? | -什么意思 -就是不要给他太大的压力 |
[26:42] | Where’s this coming from? Did Noah ask you to talk to me? | 这是什么情况 诺亚让你来跟我说的吗 |
[26:46] | April, | 艾普尔 |
[26:47] | there’s a good doctor inside Noah. | 诺亚有能力做一个好医生 |
[26:49] | But he has a way of getting people | 但他总能让大家 |
[26:51] | to make things easier for him. | 对他不那么严厉 |
[26:53] | And as long as they keep doing that, | 如果他们一直这样 |
[26:56] | he’s never gonna reach his full potential. | 他永远都发挥不了自己全部的潜力 |
[26:58] | I won’t coddle him. | 我不会宠着他 |
[26:59] | Who said anything about coddling? | 谁说让你宠着他了 |
[27:01] | You just asked me to give him a pass on a patient. | 你刚刚让我通过他对病人的检查 |
[27:03] | Not a pass. | 不是通过 |
[27:04] | Just stop being such a hard-ass. | 只是不要再那么凶悍 |
[27:06] | Well, maybe if he had more hard-asses in his life, | 也许如果他的身边有更多凶悍的人 |
[27:08] | he wouldn’t have to leave Med to do his residency. | 他就不用离开我们医院去做实习医生了 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | You know what? | 算了 |
[27:16] | You don’t know anything about me, | 你一点都不了解我 |
[27:18] | or my brother. | 也不了解我弟弟 |
[27:30] | You know, truth is, | 其实 |
[27:33] | I can’t say I’m surprised | 你和那个人没结果 |
[27:35] | that you and that guy didn’t work out. | 我并不惊讶 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:40] | Well, yeah, I just mean a doctor and a lab tech– | 我是说医生和化验室研究员 |
[27:43] | He just can’t understand you. | 他就是无法理解你 |
[27:44] | You know? The pressures we face. | 我们所面对的压力 |
[27:45] | Having someone’s life in our hand. It’s– | 手上掌握着别人的生命 这… |
[27:49] | Noah? Noah? | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[27:50] | – Yeah? – Have you solved Dr. Stohl’s case yet? | -是 -斯托尔医生的病例你解决了吗 |
[27:54] | – No, but– – You can’t keep having | -没有 但是… -你不能一直 |
[27:56] | other people carry your water for you. | 让别人帮你操心 |
[27:58] | You have to commit. | 你要自己承担责任 |
[28:00] | Let them see that you’re gonna kill it every day | 让他们看到你每天都会拼尽全力 |
[28:02] | – and get the job done. – I know, but I– | -做好你的工作 -我知道 但我… |
[28:03] | No, but nothing! | 不行 没有但是 |
[28:04] | Go back to Dr. Choi. Listen to every word he says | 回去找崔医生 仔细听他说的每一个字 |
[28:07] | until you get the case solved. | 直到你解决这个病例 |
[28:09] | You got that? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 听到了 好的 |
[28:14] | I got it. | 我听到了 |
[28:20] | I got your page. | 我收到你的呼叫了 |
[28:21] | BP’s 80 over 40. Stats are down to 60. | 血压是80/40 血氧60% |
[28:23] | Gayle, your heart is no longer able to function on its own. | 盖尔 你的心脏无法自主运作了 |
[28:27] | Please, let me do the surgery. | 拜托你 让我给你做手术 |
[28:28] | Otherwise, we’re gonna have to intubate you now. | 否则 我们现在就得给你插管 |
[28:30] | Honey, I know we’ve come so far, | 宝贝 我知道我们已经走到这步 |
[28:31] | and we’re so close, but I don’t want you to do this. | 离成功近了 但我不想你这么做 |
[28:33] | – I do. – No! | -我愿意 -不要 |
[28:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:36] | You’re gonna have a beautiful life. | 你将会有一个美好的人生 |
[28:40] | No, not without you. | 没有你我的人生怎么会美好 |
[28:42] | We don’t want you to go. | 我们不希望你离去 |
[28:44] | Even if the baby saves me. | 即使这个宝宝可以救我 |
[28:46] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[28:48] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[28:51] | Pressure’s down to 70. | 血压降到70了 |
[28:52] | Gayle, if you don’t tell Dr. Rhodes to do the surgery, | 盖尔 如果你不叫罗德斯医生动手术 |
[28:54] | we are going to need to intubate you now. | 我们就得现在给你插管 |
[28:56] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[28:57] | Please, Mommy! | 求求你 妈妈 |
[28:59] | We could try the surgery off bypass. | 我们可以尝试不搭桥的手术 |
[29:01] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:02] | Instead of diverting blood from her heart, | 我要让她的心脏持续运作 |
[29:04] | I’ll let it keep pumping. | 而不是把血液引流 |
[29:05] | It is an extremely difficult surgery, | 这个手术难度极高 |
[29:07] | but I could avoid using the anti-coagulant | 但我能避免使用对宝宝 |
[29:09] | that would harm the baby. | 有害的抗凝血剂 |
[29:10] | You could save us both? | 你能两个一起救 |
[29:13] | The odds are very low, and if we get into trouble, | 成功率很低 而且如果我们遇到问题 |
[29:15] | I have to tell you– I will try to save you. | 我只能告诉你 我会尽力救你 |
[29:18] | I won’t be able to save the baby. | 我没办法救那个孩子 |
[29:21] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 求求你 |
[29:23] | Gayle– | 盖尔 |
[29:25] | – Okay. – All right, tell the O.R. we’re on our way up. | -好 -通知手术室 我们马上上去 |
[29:27] | Let’s get her ready to move now! | 准备送她去手术室 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:30] | – Yep. Good? – Let’s go. | -好了吗 -我们走 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:43] | I shouldn’t have brought Natalie into this… | 我不该把娜塔莉卷进来的 |
[29:47] | But you were right. | 但你说得对 |
[29:49] | I am jealous. | 是我吃醋了 |
[29:53] | I just miss you, Will. | 我想你 威尔 |
[29:57] | I don’t want us to grow apart. | 我不想我们两个分开 |
[29:59] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[30:02] | I’ll apologize to Natalie. | 我会和娜塔莉道歉 |
[30:04] | No, no. I’ll talk to her. | 不用了 我会和她说的 |
[30:15] | Infections can cause heart problems. | 感染会引发心脏问题 |
[30:17] | Have you had any recent illnesses? | 你最近生过病吗 |
[30:20] | No. | 没有 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:24] | Any past issues with blood pressure? | 之前有血压方面的问题吗 |
[30:26] | No, I’m usually around 110 over 80. | 没有 我一般都是110/80 |
[30:29] | And your cholesterol is good, too. | 你的胆固醇也没问题 |
[30:32] | I watch what I eat. | 我很注意饮食 |
[30:34] | I exercise a lot. | 经常运动 |
[30:37] | I’m a runner. | 我爱跑步 |
[30:38] | Okay. Do you track your vitals | 好 你会不会用手环 |
[30:41] | with, like, a Fitbit or an app? | 或者应用程序记录活动情况 |
[30:43] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s how I know what my BP is. | 是的 会用 血压也是用它测的 |
[30:46] | I’ve got it on my phone. | 在我的手机上 |
[30:47] | Can I take a look? | 我能看一下吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[30:57] | There is going to be more blood in the next two minutes | 接下来的两分钟 你会见到 |
[30:59] | than you’ve ever seen. | 前所未见的血量 |
[31:01] | I’ll get the LVAD into the ventricle | 我会把左心辅助装置装入左心室 |
[31:03] | while Dr. Harper cannulates the aorta. | 同时哈珀医生将导管插入主动脉 |
[31:06] | Keep the suction coming. | 保持抽吸 |
[31:07] | Steady hands. | 稳住手 |
[31:09] | Once we make the cut, the clock starts. | 我们一切开 就开始计时 |
[31:11] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:17] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:19] | Go! | 开始 |
[31:23] | I can’t see anything. | 我看不见 |
[31:28] | Connor, baby’s rate is at 120. | 康纳 宝宝的心率是120 |
[31:29] | More suction. | 加大抽吸 |
[31:32] | Mom’s pressure is dropping. | 妈妈的血压在下降 |
[31:34] | I need 45 seconds. | 我需要45秒 |
[31:39] | Baby’s rate’s at 98. | 宝宝的心率是98 |
[31:40] | – You there? – Not yet. | -你找到了吗 -还没 |
[31:41] | Mom’s not responding. We’re gonna lose her. | 妈妈没有反应了 我们会失去她 |
[31:47] | All right, I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[31:51] | Baby’s rate is at 65 and dropping. | 宝宝的心率是65 并持续下降 |
[31:53] | Mom can’t handle this. | 妈妈撑不住了 |
[31:55] | We need to deliver the fetus and get the load off her heart. | 我们得接生胎儿 给她的心脏减压 |
[31:57] | There’s too much blood. | 出血太多了 |
[31:58] | You can still save the mom. | 你还能救下妈妈 |
[31:59] | – We have to deliver now. – No! | -我们得立刻接生 -不 |
[32:01] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[32:04] | I’m almost there. | 我快好了 |
[32:06] | Baby’s rate is at 40. | 宝宝的心率降到40 |
[32:07] | Dr. Rhodes, what do you want to do? | 罗德斯医生 你要做什么 |
[33:15] | Hey, honey. Where are you off to? | 宝贝 你要去哪 |
[33:17] | Home. | 回家 |
[33:19] | Do you mind– could we just have a little chat? | 你介意…我们能谈一谈吗 |
[33:21] | I really have a lot of things to do. | 我有很多事要做 |
[33:23] | Sweetie, look. | 宝贝 听我说 |
[33:25] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[33:27] | I’m just really very worried about you, | 我真的很担心你 |
[33:29] | and I just want to make sure | 我想确定 |
[33:30] | that we’re getting you the proper treatment. | 我们给了你妥善的治疗 |
[33:33] | Yeah, that’s being taken care of. | 有的 治疗挺好的 |
[33:34] | No, darling. Can we just talk about this for a second? | 不 宝贝 我们能不能聊聊这件事 |
[33:36] | Robin, stop. I need to talk to you about– | 罗宾 站住 我要和你谈谈 |
[33:38] | – Not now, Dad. – Robin! | -现在不行 爸爸 -罗宾 |
[33:40] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[33:44] | Excuse me, I need to get through. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[33:45] | I’m so sorry, honey. I can’t let you do that. | 抱歉 宝贝 我不能让你走 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | Get away from me! | 别碰我 |
[33:52] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[33:52] | Just need you to stay here a little while longer. | 只是要你在这里再留一会 |
[33:54] | We need to keep you here a little while longer | 我们要再多留你一会 |
[33:56] | so we can get you the help that you need. | 以确保给你需要的帮助 |
[33:56] | No. No, I’m not staying. | 不 不 我不要待在这里 |
[33:57] | I’m worried that you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 我担心你会伤害自己 |
[34:00] | I don’t want you to hurt yourself. | 我不希望你伤害自己 |
[34:00] | Who are you to decide who’s gonna hurt themselves? | 你算老几 凭什么决定谁会伤害自己 |
[34:02] | Get off of me. Get off of me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[34:05] | Get off of me! What are you doing? | 放开我 你们干什么 |
[34:08] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[34:09] | I swear I’m never gonna speak to you again! | 我发誓 我再也不跟你说话了 |
[34:22] | Mrs. Parks? | 帕克斯太太 |
[34:27] | Mrs. Parks? | 帕克斯太太 |
[34:29] | Gayle? | 盖尔 |
[34:34] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[34:41] | The baby? | 孩子呢 |
[34:46] | Even with the transfusions, the blood loss was too great. | 尽管输血了 但是你失血太多 |
[34:51] | Your heart couldn’t keep up with it. | 心脏无法维持 |
[34:54] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[34:56] | There was no way to save both of you. | 我们无法同时救你们两个 |
[34:58] | – I’m so sorry. – No, Mom. | -很遗憾 -妈妈 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry I failed you. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[35:06] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[35:09] | No. I love you. | 你没有 我爱你 |
[35:36] | That girl has an impossible battle ahead of her. | 那个孩子面对的是必输的战斗 |
[35:40] | At least she’ll be able to face it with her mother. | 至少她能跟她妈妈一起面对 |
[35:52] | Based on our patient’s fitness app, | 根据这位患者的身体素质应用程序 |
[35:54] | the resourceful Mr. Sexton believes he has determined | 学识渊博的塞克斯顿先生认为 |
[35:57] | when the arrhythmia began, | 他知道心律不齐何时出现 |
[35:58] | and he proposes electrocardioversion. | 所以他建议心脏电击复苏 |
[36:01] | If he’s right, shocking the patient | 如果他判断正确 电击患者 |
[36:03] | will return him to a sinus rhythm. | 会让他恢复窦性心律 |
[36:05] | If he’s wrong, | 如果判断错误 |
[36:06] | we may soon see the effects of an embolic stroke. | 那我们可能马上就能看到栓塞性中风了 |
[36:12] | Mr. Sexton? | 塞克斯顿先生 |
[36:17] | Charge to 75. | 充电至75 |
[36:22] | Clear. | 离手 |
[36:32] | Sinus rhythm. | 窦性心律 |
[36:35] | Well done, Mr. Sexton. | 做得好 塞克斯顿先生 |
[36:36] | I’m impressed. | 刮目相看 |
[36:44] | Supposed you’re looking for a thank you? | 你想让我谢你吗 |
[36:47] | Nah. | 不 |
[36:48] | Just as long as I get to say I told you so. | 只要让我说那句”早就告诉你了”就行 |
[36:54] | How dare you admit Robin behind my back? | 你竟敢瞒着我让罗宾入院 |
[36:57] | She is my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[36:58] | You didn’t examine her. You didn’t treat her. | 你没有检查她 没有治疗她 |
[37:01] | – You didn’t see her apartment. – I don’t care what you saw! | -你没看过她的公寓 -我不管你看到了什么 |
[37:03] | You should’ve come to me first. | 你应该先来找我的 |
[37:05] | I didn’t have time, Dr. Reese. | 我那会儿没有时间 里斯医生 |
[37:06] | She was leaving the hospital. | 她要离开医院 |
[37:07] | Yes, because I gave her the night to think about it. | 那是因为我给她一晚时间考虑 |
[37:11] | I know she needs to be admitted! | 我知道她需要入院 |
[37:13] | I thought–I thought that she was masking it from you. | 我以为…我以为她骗过你了 |
[37:16] | No! We were making progress. | 没有 我们本来有进展了 |
[37:18] | I was trying to get her to admit herself voluntarily. | 我是想让她自愿入院 |
[37:22] | To take ownership of the idea | 让她有自主的概念 |
[37:23] | so she’d be in the best state of mind to accept treatment. | 这样才能以最好的心理状态接受治疗 |
[37:26] | I needed to earn her trust for that, | 我需要赢得她的信任 |
[37:27] | and now that chance is gone. | 可是你把机会毁了 |
[37:31] | You have to run around sticking your nose in everything | 你就是喜欢多管闲事 |
[37:33] | instead of letting me do my job. | 不放心让我去做 |
[37:47] | Natalie, I’m sorry about Nina | 娜塔莉 抱歉妮娜 |
[37:49] | bringing that autopsy report to your attention. | 让你看到那份尸检报告 |
[37:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:55] | She feels jealous. | 她吃醋了 |
[37:57] | We haven’t spent a lot of time together lately, | 我们最近在一起的时间不多 |
[37:58] | and you working here all day alongside me– | 你又整天跟我一起工作… |
[38:02] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[38:05] | you shouldn’t have gotten dragged into our issues. | 你不该被扯进我们的问题 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:24] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[38:27] | If I’m being honest… | 如果说实话… |
[38:30] | If I saw my boyfriend working with another woman | 如果我看到我男朋友像你一样 |
[38:33] | the way we work together, | 跟另一个女人一起工作 |
[38:35] | I’d be concerned, too. | 那我也会担心 |
[38:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:39] | We work well together. There’s nothing wrong with that. | 我们合作得很好 这又没什么不对 |
[38:41] | We don’t just work well together. | 我们不止合作得好 |
[38:44] | The way we laugh, the way we talk… | 我们一起笑 一起那样说话… |
[38:48] | It’s special. | 那都是默契 |
[38:52] | Well, we’re good friends. | 毕竟我们是好朋友 |
[38:57] | Are we, Will? | 是吗 威尔 |
[39:00] | Are we just good friends? | 我们只是好朋友吗 |
[39:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:06] | That’s exactly what we are. | 我们就只是好朋友 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:14] | – Natalie! – No, you’re right. | -娜塔莉 -不 你说得对 |
[39:16] | We’re good friends. Night, Will. | 我们是好朋友 晚安 威尔 |
[39:26] | Reese! | 里斯 |
[39:27] | Robin hasn’t been answering my texts. | 罗宾没有回我的信息 |
[39:30] | – Have you seen her? – I was about to call you. | -你看到她了吗 -我准备告诉你的 |
[39:34] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕不是好消息 |
[39:43] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好 我们走吧 |
[39:46] | Ah, man. | 老弟 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna spend a little quality time | 抱歉 但我今晚要好好 |
[39:51] | with Nina tonight. | 陪陪妮娜 |
[39:53] | – We need that. – Dude. | -我们需要 -大哥 |
[39:55] | I know. It’s on me. | 我知道 是我不好 |
[39:56] | I promise I’ll get us tickets for next week. | 我保证下周我再买票跟你一起去 |
[39:59] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:00] | I gotta go. I will. | 我得走了 一定 |
[40:07] | Nat. Do you like hockey? | 小娜 你喜欢冰球吗 |
[40:12] | Not tonight, but thank you. | 今晚不想去 但谢谢你 |
[40:13] | My brother just ditched me, | 我哥哥刚抛弃了我 |
[40:14] | and the ticket’s gonna go to waste. | 这票要浪费了 |
[40:19] | I guess Owen is already asleep at his grandma’s, | 欧文肯定已经在他奶奶那睡了 |
[40:23] | and I could use a hockey game? | 我去看看也无妨 |
[40:26] | Right? Cold beer. | 是吧 喝啤酒 |
[40:28] | Grown men on skates. What’s not to love? | 看真男人驰骋冰场 有谁不爱 |
[40:30] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[41:03] | Tough day. | 今天不好过吧 |
[41:14] | Hope you’re not here to lecture me. | 希望你不是来教育我的 |
[41:17] | Well, it’s a little late for that. | 已经晚了 |
[41:31] | I had her back… | 她本来接受我了 |
[41:37] | and I lost her. | 可我又失去她了 |