时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – Robin, look at me. – No! | -罗宾 看着我 -不 |
[00:18] | Robin. No, no, no, no! | 罗宾 不要 |
[00:21] | No! | 不要 |
[00:23] | Robin, do you know where you are? | 罗宾 你知道你在哪吗 |
[00:24] | – Help me. – Her symptoms, | -帮帮我 -她的症状 |
[00:26] | they’re not consistent with a psychiatric disorder. | 与精神疾病不符 |
[00:29] | A tumor? | 肿瘤 |
[00:30] | So I was crazy. | 所以说 我是疯了 |
[00:31] | Your dad’s hardly left your side. | 你爸爸他几乎没离开过你床边 |
[00:36] | His name is Jack Kellogg. | 他的名字是杰克·凯洛格 |
[00:37] | Behavior indicates a malignant narcissist. | 行为表明他是严重自恋狂 |
[00:39] | He threaten to hurt anybody? | 他威胁要伤人了吗 |
[00:41] | Is Dr. Charles ready to see me? | 查尔斯医生准备好见我了吗 |
[00:42] | He had a family emergency. | 他家里有急事 |
[00:44] | Tell him that I’m not going to be treated this way. | 你告诉他我不接受这种待遇 |
[00:47] | – Dr. Charles. – Mr. Kellogg? | -查尔斯医生 -凯洛格先生 |
[00:53] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[00:54] | You secured the gun? | 你确保枪安全 |
[00:55] | – Yes, ma’am. – Check him. | -好的 -看看他的情况 |
[00:57] | Daniel. Daniel, I’m here. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我在 |
[00:59] | – Oh, God. – It’s okay. | -天哪 -没事的 |
[01:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:02] | Do you know who I am? | 你认得我是谁吗 |
[01:04] | Uh, Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[01:06] | Yes, yes. Do you know where you are? | 对 对 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[01:08] | – Uh, Med. – Yes, that’s right. | -医院 -对 没错 |
[01:11] | – That’s right. – He’s alive. | -没错 -他还活着 |
[01:12] | But heavy scalp bleeding. | 但头皮大量出血 |
[01:18] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[01:18] | He got shot in the abdomen. | 他腹部中弹 |
[01:20] | – He’s lost a lot of blood. – Baghdad. | -大量失血 -枪伤治疗室 |
[01:21] | No, we’re going straight to the OR. | 不 我们直接去手术室 |
[01:23] | Tell them we’re on our way up. | 通知他们我们马上就到 |
[01:27] | Hang on, Daniel. Stay with me. | 撑住 丹尼尔 坚持住 |
[01:31] | We’re going to take good care of you, Dr. Charles. | 我们会照顾好你的 查尔斯医生 |
[01:33] | Stay with me, Daniel. | 坚持住 丹尼尔 |
[01:47] | So, it’s been a few months. How are you feeling overall? | 已经几个月了 你现在感觉如何 |
[01:50] | You know, pretty good. Really, pretty good. | 挺好 真的非常好 |
[01:54] | I might get a little tired towards the end of the day, | 一天下来可能会感觉有点累 |
[01:56] | – but uh– – You could have taken a little bit more time off. | -不过… -你可以多休息一段时间的 |
[01:59] | I was going nuts. | 那样我会疯的 |
[02:02] | How are you doing emotionally? | 那你的心理状态呢 |
[02:05] | Hey, who’s the shrink here? | 这里谁是心理医生 |
[02:08] | I’m doing fine, thank you. Thank you for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你 多谢关心 |
[02:11] | So you had some pain when I palpated your abdomen. | 我摸你的腹部时你觉得疼 |
[02:13] | So I’d like you to get a CT and a CBC with white count | 所以我希望你去做个CT和白细胞血常规 |
[02:16] | and make sure that you don’t have an abscess. | 以确认你没有脓肿 |
[02:18] | Can’t do it today. | 今天做不了 |
[02:19] | It’s actually Jack Kellogg’s trial, | 今天杰克·凯洛格上庭 |
[02:21] | and I’m testifying. Oh, crap. | 我要去作证 糟了 |
[02:25] | Boy. Guy could’ve died. | 那家伙差点死了 |
[02:26] | It would’ve made everybody’s life a little easier, huh? | 这样大家都好过一点 对吧 |
[02:32] | Please tell Robin that I’m truly sorry | 请帮我转告罗宾 |
[02:34] | that I can’t be there when you bring her home. | 我没办法陪她一起出院 真的很抱歉 |
[02:36] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[02:37] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Not a worry. | -谢谢 医生 -没问题 |
[02:42] | Dr. Reese, Dr. Charles left, | 里斯医生 查尔斯医生走了 |
[02:45] | said you should do rounds without him. | 他说让你自己去查房 |
[02:47] | He doesn’t know when they’re gonna call him in to testify. | 他不知道什么时候会被传唤作证 |
[02:49] | It is awful he has to relive that night. | 他得重温那个夜晚 真是糟糕 |
[02:51] | – Yeah. Right. – As long as it helps put that schmuck away. | -是啊 -不过只要能给那个垃圾定罪就行 |
[02:53] | – The hubris, trying to get off with an insanity plea. – Yes. | -那个自大狂竟然想以精神病脱罪 -是 |
[02:58] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 不是吗 |
[03:00] | By saving lives, we put our own in jeopardy. | 我们救别人的命 却害自己陷入危机 |
[03:03] | I guess. | 算吧 |
[03:03] | You know, nothing’s been done to improve security. | 但没有任何增强安保的举措 |
[03:06] | We need a police presence here, | 我们需要警察 |
[03:07] | both inside and outside the E.D. | 急诊室里外都要有 |
[03:09] | I’m all for cops, Dr. Stohl, | 我支持有警察 斯托尔医生 |
[03:11] | but the people you most need to worry about, | 但你现在最需要担心的人 |
[03:13] | they’re not afraid of guns. | 他们可不怕枪 |
[03:15] | Which reminds me, | 刚好提醒了我 |
[03:16] | what do you want to about your gunshot, Mr. Jameson? | 你的枪伤病人詹姆森先生要怎么办 |
[03:19] | The wound is through and through, not serious. | 是贯穿伤 不严重 |
[03:19] | He needs some in-home care, | 他需要在家休养 |
[03:21] | but there’s no reason for him to be taking up space here. | 但没理由继续让他占我们的床位 |
[03:24] | – Discharge him. – All right. | -让他出院 -好 |
[03:29] | – Natalie! – Hi. | -娜塔莉 -你好 |
[03:32] | We thought we lost you for good. | 我们还以为永远见不着你了呢 |
[03:34] | Why? It was just a little sabbatical. | 怎么会 我只是休个假 |
[03:36] | We didn’t hear from you for three months. | 你都三个月没消息了 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry. I should have called. | 抱歉 我该打电话的 |
[03:39] | I just got caught up with family stuff. | 只是家事缠身分身乏术 |
[03:41] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[03:43] | Look who decided to come back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[03:46] | Hey, Nat. | 小娜 |
[03:50] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:52] | You too. | 我也是 |
[03:54] | You’re gonna have to catch up later. Incoming. | 你们等会再叙旧吧 病人来了 |
[03:58] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:02] | Brian Cutler, early 40s. | 布莱恩·卡特勒 四十岁出头 |
[04:04] | High speed crash, prolonged extrication, | 高速撞击车祸 救援进行了很久 |
[04:06] | unresponsive, unable to intubate. | 失去意识 无法插管 |
[04:07] | – You’re going to Trauma 3. – GCS 5, | -你去创伤科三号 -昏迷指数5 |
[04:10] | heart rate 78, BP is 120 over palp. | 心率78 血压120 |
[04:11] | His wife is right behind us. | 他的老婆就在后面 |
[04:13] | Natalie, take the husband? | 娜塔莉 你接手丈夫 |
[04:14] | – Doris, Noah with me. – Yep. | -桃瑞丝和诺亚跟我来 -好 |
[04:16] | – Brian. Brian. – Judith Cutler, | -布莱恩 布莱恩 -朱蒂丝·卡特勒 |
[04:17] | – GCS 15, vitals stable. – My husband, Brian. | -昏迷指数15 体征稳定 -我的丈夫布莱恩 |
[04:20] | Seatbelt sign on her right neck. | 被安全带勒伤右颈 |
[04:21] | – Go to Trauma One. – It’s okay. | -去创伤科一号 -没事的 |
[04:22] | He’s being treated. | 他正在接受治疗 |
[04:23] | – I’m Dr. Halstead. – I said terrible things. | -我是霍斯特德医生 -我说了不该说的话 |
[04:24] | I’m going to take good care of you. | 我会好好照顾你的 |
[04:25] | – Oh, God. Brian. – Monique, let’s go. | -天哪 布莱恩 -莫妮克 准备好 |
[04:26] | On my count, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[04:29] | All right, Doris, take over bagging. | 桃瑞丝 接手一下气袋 |
[04:30] | I need to intubate. | 我要插管 |
[04:31] | 100 of sux, 20 of etomidate. | 一百毫克司可林 二十毫克麻醉剂 |
[04:33] | FAST him, Dr. Sexton. | 给他做腹部超声检查 塞克斯顿医生 |
[04:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[04:37] | And also I need a chest x-ray. | 我还需要给他做胸透 |
[04:39] | Yes, Doctor, flying in. | 好的 医生 马上来 |
[04:46] | All right. | 好 |
[04:50] | We were fighting. He didn’t see the other car. | 我们当时在争执 他没看到另一辆车 |
[04:54] | Mrs. Cutler, are you always this hoarse? | 卡特勒太太 你的声音一直这么嘶哑吗 |
[04:55] | What? Uh, no. | 什么 不 |
[04:57] | That seatbelt sign. | 是安全带勒的 |
[05:00] | Chest wall tenderness. | 胸壁压痛 |
[05:02] | Hey, I want a 4-vessel CT angiogram with laryngeal cuts | 安排包含喉部伤口的4血管CT造影 |
[05:04] | and a CT c-spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis. | 和颈椎 胸 腹部和骨盆的CT |
[05:06] | Right. | 好 |
[05:08] | Help Brian. The things I said… | 救救布莱恩 我说的话 |
[05:10] | I didn’t mean them. Have to tell him I’m sorry. | 我不是真心的 我得跟他道歉 |
[05:13] | Don’t worry. We’re taking good care of him. | 别着急 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[05:14] | You’ll see him soon. | 你很快就会见到他了 |
[05:15] | FAST is clear. | 腹部没问题 |
[05:17] | I’m in. | 我插好了 |
[05:27] | Chest is clear. | 胸部没问题 |
[05:28] | All right, let’s send him up to CT for a panscan. | 好 我们送他去做全景CT |
[05:38] | You have to tell him. Have to tell him. | 你得告诉他 你得告诉他 |
[05:41] | – All right. – Have to tell him. | -好 -得告诉他 |
[05:47] | You’ll still experience some symptoms of the encephalitis | 你还会有一些脑炎的症状 |
[05:49] | but to a lesser and lesser degree. | 但程度会越来越轻 |
[05:51] | – What kind of symptoms? – Memory loss, phonemic paraphasia: | -什么样的症状 -健忘 音韵性错语 |
[05:54] | Substituting “Ken” for “Pen,” that kind of thing. | 可能会把”肯”说成”梗”这种 |
[05:56] | You might also experience sleep issues, hypersomnia. | 也可能会有睡眠问题 会嗜睡 |
[05:59] | Impulsivity, disinhibition, irritability. | 冲动 去抑制化 烦躁 |
[06:03] | Sounds great, huh? | 听起来不错 |
[06:04] | Look, nothing a vintage bottle of Clicquot can’t fix, right? | 没有什么是一瓶上等香槟解决不了的 |
[06:08] | Champagne? No. Alcohol is definitely contraindicated. | 香槟 不 酒精是绝对禁止的 |
[06:11] | You’ll still be on Prednisone, Ativan, Geodon, | 你还在服用泼尼松 氯羟安定 齐拉西酮 |
[06:13] | Trileptal, and Labetalol, | 曲莱和拉贝洛尔 |
[06:14] | and you’ll be receiving bi-weekly at-home | 并且你将接受两周一次的 |
[06:16] | – immunoglobulin infusions. – Nice. | -上门免疫球蛋白注射 -好 |
[06:18] | Can I get some of that? | 也能给我来点吗 |
[06:20] | Thank you, Sarah. I get the picture. | 谢谢 莎拉 我大概明白了 |
[06:23] | Okay. I’ll check in with you. | 好 我帮你登记 |
[06:29] | You know what would make me feel better than champagne? | 你知道什么比香槟更让我高兴吗 |
[06:39] | I’m with you. | 我同意 |
[06:40] | Yeah, sorry, we can’t lock the door. | 不过很遗憾 我们不能锁门 |
[06:42] | Well, we’ll be home in a couple of hours. | 我们几个小时后就到家了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, but who wants to wait? | 是啊 但是谁能等得了啊 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[06:53] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[06:55] | It’s good to have you back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[06:56] | Thanks, Ms. Goodwin. Glad to be back. | 谢谢 古德温女士 我很高兴回来 |
[07:03] | Sent the husband for a panscan. | 送那个丈夫去做全景CT了 |
[07:05] | – Wife’s getting a CT, too. – Good. | -那个妻子也在做CT -好 |
[07:10] | Enjoy your sabbatical? | 休假愉快吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[07:13] | It’s good to get away, | 能换换环境挺好 |
[07:14] | gives you perspective on things. | 让我对事情有了新的视角 |
[07:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:17] | There was a lot going on here. | 最近发生了许多事情 |
[07:19] | I had a lot to think about. | 我需要好好想想 |
[07:27] | Hey, Sarah. Where you going? | 莎拉 你去哪 |
[07:29] | I got us some sliders. | 我给咱们买了些三明治 |
[07:31] | Courthouse. I want to be there | 去法院 我想去旁听 |
[07:32] | – when Dr. Charles testifies. – Oh, right, right. | -查尔斯医生的作证 -也对 |
[07:34] | I get it. Moral support. | 我明白 精神支持 |
[07:36] | Yeah, he’s the reason I went into psychiatry. | 是啊 我就是因为他才成了精神科医生 |
[07:38] | Dr. Charles taught me everything I know. | 我知道的一切都是查尔斯医生教的 |
[07:39] | Yeah, he’s kind of like your dad getting shot. | 是啊 就好像你父亲被枪击了似的 |
[07:41] | My dad? Okay, my dad. | 我父亲 我父亲 |
[07:42] | I have not seen my dad since I was six. | 我从六岁就再没见过我父亲 |
[07:44] | There’s no comparison | 他和查尔斯医生 |
[07:45] | between him and Dr. Charles. | 完全不能比 |
[07:51] | Dr. Charles, can you identify the man who shot you | 查尔斯医生 你能指出5月11日晚间 |
[07:53] | the night of May 11th? | 开枪击中你的人吗 |
[07:55] | Uh, yes. He’s sitting right there, Jack Kellogg. | 能 他就坐在那 杰克·凯洛格 |
[07:59] | We’re all very grateful you pulled through, Dr. Charles. | 我们非常高兴您痊愈了 查尔斯医生 |
[08:02] | There’s certainly no one here would blame you | 这里所有人都不会责怪您 |
[08:03] | for wanting to see Mr. Kellogg | 想让凯洛格先生 |
[08:05] | pay for the physical and emotional distress | 为您的身心造成的创伤和不便 |
[08:06] | he’s caused you. | 付出代价的心情 |
[08:09] | Now, just a few weeks before Mr. Kellogg shot you, | 那么在凯洛格先生向您开枪几周前 |
[08:12] | – he’d been a patient of yours, right? – Yes. | -他曾到你处就诊 对吧 -对 |
[08:15] | And at that time, | 而当时 |
[08:17] | his actions and his behavior | 他的行为举止 |
[08:19] | warranted enough concern to place him | 已经不正常到足以对他 |
[08:21] | on a 72-hour psychiatric hold for further observation. | 进行72小时留院精神观察 |
[08:24] | – That’s right. – So you were aware | -是的 -所以您知道 |
[08:27] | that Mr. Kellogg was a severely troubled man? | 凯洛格先生有严重的问题 |
[08:29] | Yes. Yes, I was. | 是 我知道 |
[08:32] | The jury’s already heard testimony | 陪审团已经听取了 |
[08:33] | from some other experts who claim | 若干其他专家的证词 认为 |
[08:35] | that Mr. Kellogg’s mental state | 凯洛格先生的精神状态 |
[08:37] | does not meet the threshold | 尚不能达到 |
[08:38] | of what would be considered legally insane. | 法律意义上精神失常的认定标准 |
[08:41] | But they weren’t able to evaluate him | 但他们是在事件发生时 |
[08:43] | until well after the incident, correct? | 才对他进行的评估 对吧 |
[08:45] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[08:46] | And they weren’t there in the moment | 所以当凯洛格先生先向您开枪 |
[08:48] | when Mr. Kellogg shot you and then himself, | 然后自戕的时候 他们都不在场 |
[08:49] | – were they? – No. They were not. | -是不是 -是 都不在场 |
[08:52] | Then would you say | 那您是否认为 |
[08:54] | they’re qualified to evaluate Mr. Kellogg? | 他们有资格对凯洛格先生进行精神评估 |
[08:57] | No. In fact, I wouldn’t. | 不 事实上我认为他们没有 |
[09:00] | With all due respect to my colleagues, | 虽然我对各位同行非常敬重 |
[09:02] | I feel that I am uniquely qualified to answer | 但我认为我有独一无二的资格 |
[09:07] | the question at hand which is | 可以回答庭上正在讨论的 |
[09:08] | what was Jack Kellogg’s mental state | 当凯洛格先生朝我开枪时 |
[09:11] | at the time that he fired those bullets. | 其精神状态如何的问题 |
[09:14] | And I believe | 而且我相信 |
[09:16] | that he was legally insane | 他当时 从法律意义上讲 |
[09:17] | at that time. | 已经精神失常 |
[09:19] | So, in your expert medical opinion– | 所以 以您作为专家的看法 |
[09:21] | I think that Jack Kellogg should be declared not guilty | 我认为杰克·凯洛格不应被判有罪 |
[09:23] | by reason of insanity. | 因为他精神失常 |
[09:29] | Thank you, Dr. Charles. | 谢谢你 查尔斯医生 |
[09:36] | Why would you perjure yourself up there? | 你刚才为什么要作伪证 |
[09:38] | I didn’t perjure myself. | 我没有作伪证 |
[09:40] | You said that Jack Kellogg is legally insane. | 你说杰克·凯洛格法律意义上精神失常 |
[09:43] | We both evaluated him, | 我们都对他做过评估 |
[09:44] | and we concurred that he was, and I quote, | 而且我们一致认为他 我原话引述 |
[09:46] | “A malignant narcissist with overt sadistic impulses.” | “有施虐冲动的严重自恋狂” |
[09:48] | Toxic, yes, and in definite need of treatment, | 的确有害 而且绝对需要治疗 |
[09:51] | but not something that rises | 但还不足以构成 |
[09:52] | to the definition of legal insanity. | 法律意义上的精神失常 |
[09:53] | Sarah, I revised my diagnosis. | 莎拉 我修正我的诊断 |
[09:55] | Why? And why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么 而且为什么不告诉我 |
[09:57] | Because Mr. Kellogg began to present | 因为凯洛格先生开始呈现出 |
[09:59] | with definitive signs of dissociation and paranoia. | 显著的解离和妄想征状 |
[10:02] | In other words, after he shot me, | 换句话说 他朝我开枪之后 |
[10:05] | it occurred we might have missed | 我突然想到我们也许忽视了 |
[10:06] | some underlying psychotic disorder. | 某种潜在的精神症状 |
[10:07] | You said he hid the gun in his pocket. | 你说他把枪藏在口袋里 |
[10:09] | Concealing it alone suggest an awareness of impropriety. | 单是藏枪就足以表明他对违法性有清楚的认识 |
[10:12] | You want to know why I didn’t tell you? | 你想知道我为什么不告诉你吗 |
[10:13] | It’s cause of this. | 就因为这个 |
[10:15] | You’re emotional about the shooting. | 你对枪击案掺杂了个人情感 |
[10:16] | And while I very much appreciate | 而且虽然我非常感谢你 |
[10:19] | the sentiment behind that, really I do, | 对我的关怀 我真的感谢 |
[10:20] | I also think it’s affected your objectivity. | 但我也认为这让你不够客观 |
[10:22] | Objectivity? You think you’re being objective? | 客观 你觉得你自己就客观了吗 |
[10:25] | Look, I got to get back in there for cross. | 这样 我还得回去参加交叉盘问 |
[10:27] | You know how you can help me? | 你想帮我是吗 |
[10:29] | Go back to the hospital and treat patients. | 那就回医院去治疗病人 |
[10:30] | Okay? I’ll be back at the end of the day, | 好吗 今天我就能完事回去 |
[10:32] | and we’ll talk some more. | 那时我们再细谈 |
[10:38] | It started a couple of weeks ago | 大约是几个星期前开始的 |
[10:39] | with a headache and next thing I know | 先是头疼 然后我就发现 |
[10:41] | – he’s fiery like a furnace. – 101. | -他烧得像个炉子 -38.3摄氏度 |
[10:45] | Hey, Ryan, I’m Dr. Choi. | 瑞安 我是崔医生 |
[10:47] | So I hear this has been going on a few weeks? | 我听说征状已经持续好几个星期了 |
[10:49] | I know I should have brought him in sooner. | 我应该早点带他来的 |
[10:51] | I got laid off last year, and we lost our coverage. | 我去年失业了 又没了保险 |
[10:53] | Everything is out-of-pocket right now, | 现在一切都是现金开支 |
[10:55] | so until I’m working again… | 所以直到我找到工作… |
[10:57] | Sorry about this, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[10:58] | Honey, I told you there is nothing to be sorry about. | 亲爱的 我说了 没什么对不起的 |
[11:01] | It’s okay, Ryan. Dr. Choi will fix you right up. | 没事的 瑞安 崔医生会治好你的 |
[11:03] | April, let’s get a CBC, CMP. | 艾普尔 做全血细胞计数和血液生化 |
[11:05] | Oh, no. Not again. | 糟了 又来了 |
[11:11] | Also start him on fluids. | 另外输液吧 |
[11:14] | And Doris, grab some towels. | 桃瑞斯 拿些毛巾来 |
[11:15] | – Let’s clean this up, okay? – Yeah. | -把这里清理一下吧 -好 |
[11:27] | So I picked up roast chicken and some hummus, | 我买了些烤鸡和鹰嘴豆泥 |
[11:29] | unless you want to unpack first? | 还是说你想先收拾东西 |
[11:31] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[11:38] | I guess lunch can wait. | 看来午餐可以等等 |
[11:48] | Okay, good news. | 好消息 |
[11:49] | Abdomen and pelvis scans were clean. | 下腹和骨盆扫描都没有问题 |
[11:51] | Your laryngeal CT did indicate some mild swelling, | 你的咽喉CT扫描显示有轻微肿胀 |
[11:53] | but your arteries look good. | 不过你的动脉都很正常 |
[11:55] | No damage to the major vessels. | 大血管都没有损伤 |
[12:01] | Mrs. Cutler, I’m Dr. Manning. | 卡特勒夫人 我是曼宁医生 |
[12:03] | I’ve been treating your husband Brian. | 我负责治疗您丈夫布莱恩 |
[12:05] | – Can I see him? – He’s still unconscious. | -我能见见他吗 -他还在昏迷 |
[12:07] | The panscan showed his spine, chest, and belly were clear. | 扫描结果显示他的脊椎 胸部和腹部未受伤 |
[12:10] | However, his head CT showed | 然而他的头部CT显示 |
[12:11] | diffuse bilateral intraparenchymal bleeding. | 双侧脑实质弥散性出血 |
[12:15] | I’m afraid we’re talking about a bleed in the brain. | 我们的意思就是他脑内出血 |
[12:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:19] | This is not something we can resolve surgically. | 这种情况无法通过手术缓解 |
[12:21] | So we’ve taken your husband to the ICU. | 所以已经将您丈夫送进重症监护室了 |
[12:23] | The hope is that we can control the bleeding | 我们希望能控制出血状况 |
[12:25] | and the pressure enough so that he will wake up. | 降低血压 好让他醒过来 |
[12:27] | He has to. | 他必须醒过来 |
[12:29] | Please, I… | 求你了 我 |
[12:31] | I have to tell him I’m sorry. | 我要告诉他对不起 |
[12:32] | I said such horrible things. | 我说了好多难听的话 |
[12:36] | Mrs. Cutler, since you’re still hoarse, | 卡特勒夫人 您现在嗓音还是有些嘶哑 |
[12:37] | I’ve just paged the ENT to scope your larynx | 我已经呼叫了耳鼻喉科来检查你的喉部 |
[12:40] | just to make sure there’s no damage to your vocal chords. | 确保你的声带没有受到损伤 |
[12:42] | As soon as we do that, | 检查完成之后 |
[12:43] | we’re gonna take you up to see your husband. | 我们就送您去见你的丈夫 |
[12:45] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:52] | What was that all about? Tell him she’s sorry? | 这什么情况 什么对不起 |
[12:55] | Yeah. They were having a fight | 是这样 出事的时候 |
[12:55] | when the accident occurred. | 他们在吵架 |
[12:57] | She’s afraid she won’t get the chance to… | 她害怕她再也没有机会 |
[13:01] | tell him how she really feels. | 告诉他自己的真心话 |
[13:12] | Were you aware that Dr. Charles was testifying | 你知道查尔斯医生作证 |
[13:14] | – in Kellogg’s defense? – I found out today. | -替凯洛格辩护吗 -我今天才知道 |
[13:16] | Dr. Charles wants him remanded to a psychiatric facility. | 查尔斯医生希望将他送进精神病院 |
[13:20] | Which means he won’t go to jail. | 也就是说他不用去坐牢 |
[13:21] | That’s absurd. The man came here | 太荒唐了 这个人来到这里 |
[13:23] | and tried to kill a medical health professional | 公然试图杀死一位医疗专家 |
[13:25] | because he wanted attention. | 就因为他求关注 |
[13:26] | Well, I’m as upset as you are. | 我和你一样无法接受 |
[13:28] | I’m the one who found him bleeding on the sidewalk. | 毕竟发现他倒在路边血泊里的是我 |
[13:31] | Jack Kellogg is a devious sociopath. | 杰克·凯洛格是个变态精神病 |
[13:33] | He’ll con his way out of a mental institution | 他会欺骗精神病院放他出来 |
[13:36] | and be back on the streets. We have a responsibility, | 回到外界继续逍遥 我们有责任 |
[13:38] | a public responsibility, | 有公共责任 |
[13:39] | to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 确保这种情况不会出现 |
[13:41] | Unfortunately, Dr. Reese, | 很不幸 里斯医生 |
[13:42] | there’s nothing you or I can do. | 你和我都无法可施 |
[13:45] | It’s up to the jury. | 全看陪审团的裁决了 |
[13:51] | Help! He can’t breathe. | 来人 他喘不过气了 |
[13:53] | Heart rate’s spiking, statting at 88%. | 心率飙升 血氧量88% |
[13:55] | – Get him on oxygen. – Got it. | -立即输氧 -好的 |
[14:00] | All right, breath sounds diminished on the left. | 左侧呼吸音减弱 |
[14:02] | – Give me the ultrasound. – Yes, Doctor. | -做超声波影像 -好的 医生 |
[14:06] | Hey, hey. Why don’t we wait outside, okay? | 我们在外面等 好吗 |
[14:09] | Left side’s full of fluid. | 左侧积满了液体 |
[14:09] | Let’s give him four morphine and two of versed. | 4单位吗啡 2单位咪达锉伦 |
[14:11] | We need to get in a chest tube now. | 我们现在得做胸部插管 |
[14:15] | Lidocaine? | 利多卡因 |
[14:34] | – Need the tube, now! – Got it. | -胸管 现在 -好的 |
[14:44] | Stats are coming up. He’s stabilizing. | 血氧饱和度上升 他正在稳定 |
[14:47] | April, let’s get a blood sample for cultures, | 艾普尔 去抽血化验做个血培养 |
[14:49] | and Doris, when you finish taping the tube in place, | 桃瑞丝 等你把导管位置固定好 |
[14:51] | get that pus off the wall | 赶在环境服务部门的人 |
[14:52] | before environmental services has a fit. | 发脾气之前 把脓处理一下 |
[14:57] | I’m sick of this. | 我烦透这个了 |
[14:58] | Getting stuck with the dirty work. | 得做这些脏活 |
[15:00] | Cleaning up pus and vomit | 清理脓和呕吐物 |
[15:01] | – while you get to run labs. – What? | -而你能去实验室做检测 -什么 |
[15:04] | Just ’cause you and Ethan are sleeping together. | 只是因为你和伊森睡了 |
[15:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:20] | Mr. Wilson. | 威尔逊先生 |
[15:22] | A little short of breath? | 有点喘不上气 |
[15:23] | Afraid so. | 是的 |
[15:25] | Let’s get him on a nasal cannula. | 给他插上输氧鼻管 |
[15:27] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[15:28] | Dr. Bardovi, the patient’s cardiac index is 1.8 by Fick. | 巴多维医生 病人的心脏指数是1.8 |
[15:32] | What would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[15:33] | Increase dobutamine | 由3单位多巴酚丁胺 |
[15:34] | from 3 to 4 to improve cardiac output. | 增加至4单位来改善心输出量 |
[15:36] | Correct. | 对 |
[15:37] | Mr. Wilson, we’ll be back to check on you later. | 威尔逊先生 我们等等回来检查你的情况 |
[15:40] | Thank you, Dr. Latham. | 谢谢你 莱瑟医生 |
[15:45] | So, any thoughts? | 还有什么看法吗 |
[15:48] | Normal presentation of non-compaction syndrome. | 心肌致密化不全综合征的正常表现 |
[15:50] | The patient’s in non-ischemic heart failure. | 病人非缺氧性心力衰竭 |
[15:52] | – And? – With his tachycardia, | -还有呢 -同时他心搏过速 |
[15:54] | we can’t increase inotropic support | 我们不能增加强心剂的剂量 |
[15:55] | without risking cardiogenic shock. | 那又会使病人有心源性休克的风险 |
[15:57] | That gives us, at best, a few more days | 也就是说 我们最多有几天的时间 |
[15:59] | to find him a new heart. | 给他找一个新的心脏 |
[16:01] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[16:03] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[16:07] | Dr. Bekker. | 贝克医生 |
[16:09] | Busy day. How are we progressing? | 忙碌的一天 有什么进展吗 |
[16:11] | I completed my valve replacement, | 我完成了我的瓣膜替换手术 |
[16:13] | triple bypass is being prepped now, | 三支搭桥已经准备好了 |
[16:15] | and Dr. Rhodes’ pulmonary thrombectomy | 罗德斯医生的肺部血栓摘除手术 |
[16:16] | is set for this afternoon. | 定在了今天下午 |
[16:18] | Robin was discharged this morning. | 罗宾今天早上出院了 |
[16:19] | Dr. Rhodes will be here as soon as he gets her settled. | 罗德斯医生一把她安顿好就回来 |
[16:21] | You know, Dr. Latham, I’m thinking | 莱瑟医生 我在想 |
[16:24] | my bypass patient is stable. | 我的搭桥病人很稳定 |
[16:25] | In fact, he could probably use another day or two | 实际上 他可能还能用一两天的时间 |
[16:27] | – for his heart to rest. – And? | -来休息一下他的心脏 -你想说什么 |
[16:29] | Pulmonary thrombectomy, that’s a difficult procedure. | 肺部血栓摘除手术的操作很复杂 |
[16:32] | With everything Dr. Rhodes is dealing with today, | 罗德斯医生今天经历了那么多 |
[16:34] | I could take some of the pressure off | 我可以帮他减轻些压力 |
[16:36] | and perform his thrombectomy. | 帮他做那场血栓摘除手术 |
[16:38] | With your permission, of course. | 当然是在你的批准下 |
[16:41] | That’s very considerate of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[16:43] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[16:48] | Yes. Take the thrombectomy. | 是啊 你去做那个血栓摘除手术 |
[16:50] | I’m sure Dr. Rhodes will appreciate it. | 我相信罗德斯医生一定会很谢谢你的 |
[16:58] | Oh, come–do you really have to go? | 拜… 你真的要走吗 |
[17:01] | It’s a pulmonary thrombectomy. | 是肺部血栓摘除手术 |
[17:02] | It’s not something you see every day. | 可不是每天都能碰上的 |
[17:04] | That’s a high-profile case. | 是个引人注目的病例 |
[17:06] | Did you have to wrestle Cruella for it? | 你是和库伊拉打了一架争取到的吗 |
[17:10] | Ava Bekker? | 艾娃·贝克 |
[17:11] | No, it hasn’t quite come to that yet. | 不是 还不至于 |
[17:14] | You want to wrestle with me? | 你想和我试试吗 |
[17:16] | Well, that is very, very tempting. | 那非常非常有诱惑力 |
[17:22] | But I really do have to go. | 但是我真的得走了 |
[17:23] | – Come on, it will be quick. – No. | -拜托 很快的 -不行 |
[17:26] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我可以 |
[17:29] | You know, I never understood why women in movies | 你知道吗 我从来都不明白为什么电影里的女人 |
[17:32] | have sex on kitchen tables. | 会在厨房桌子上做爱 |
[17:33] | It just–it seems so uncomfortable to me, but… | 对我来说似乎不是很舒服 但是… |
[17:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:39] | Maybe we ought to try it. | 也许我们应该试试 |
[17:42] | See what we’ve been missing out on, right? | 看看我们都错过了什么 对吗 |
[17:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:54] | I shouldn’t be late tonight. | 我今晚不能迟到 |
[18:01] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[18:04] | You’d tell me if something were wrong, wouldn’t you? | 如果有问题的话你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[18:07] | Robin, don’t worry. | 罗宾 别担心 |
[18:19] | Maggie. I need some help here. | 麦基 我这需要帮忙 |
[18:21] | Barry, what’s going on? | 巴里 怎么了 |
[18:23] | Dr. Stohl discharged this patient. | 斯托尔医生批准这个病人出院了 |
[18:25] | Mr. Jameson, are you okay? What happened? | 詹姆森先生 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[18:26] | – Nothing. – I couldn’t leave him at home. | -没事 -我不能把他留在家 |
[18:29] | – Why not? – First off, | -为什么不能 -首先 |
[18:29] | his brother was supposed to be there | 他哥应该在那照顾他的 |
[18:31] | to take care of him. He wasn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[18:33] | Couldn’t get away from work | 工作缠身 |
[18:34] | so he’s coming tomorrow. | 所以他明天才能来 |
[18:35] | Number two, there’s guys hanging around | 第二 还有人在附近徘徊 |
[18:36] | waiting to pop him again. | 等着再揍他一顿 |
[18:37] | He needs his brother as back-up. | 他需要他哥帮忙 |
[18:39] | – For real. – Garfield Park. | -真的 -加菲尔德公园帮 |
[18:42] | And there’s no place else for you to go | 在你哥来之前 |
[18:44] | until your brother gets there? | 你没有别的地方可去了 |
[18:46] | But… | 但是… |
[18:49] | Okay, 24 hours. | 好吧 24小时 |
[18:52] | That’s all you have, okay? | 只有24小时 知道了吗 |
[18:53] | I’ll be back for him tomorrow. | 我明天就回来接他 |
[18:54] | You better be. | 最好是这样 |
[18:57] | – Could use something to eat. – What? | -有东西吃吗 -你说什么 |
[19:03] | Hey, Reese, I need to ask you something. | 里斯 我有事想问你 |
[19:06] | You mentioned disinhibition, impulsivity | 你提到罗宾可能会经历 |
[19:09] | as things that Robin might experience. | 去抑效应 容易冲动等 |
[19:11] | Can you get a little more specific for me? | 能给我详细解释一下吗 |
[19:13] | Impulse buying, gambling, maybe hypersexuality, | 冲动购物 赌博 性欲过强 |
[19:17] | – hyperphagia– – Hypersexuality? | -摄食过多 -性欲过强 |
[19:19] | Are you concerned about Robin? | 你担心罗宾吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah, of course I’m concerned. | 是 我当然担心 |
[19:23] | You’re sure that she was ready to be discharged? | 你确定她能出院了吗 |
[19:25] | – Yes. – You’re confident about that? | -是的 -你真的确定 |
[19:28] | I am, and if my opinion isn’t good enough, | 是的 如果我的看法不够的话 |
[19:30] | her neurologist and internist both concurred, okay? | 她的神经科医生和内科医生都一致认为可以出院 |
[19:32] | I am trying to figure out | 我只是想弄明白 |
[19:33] | if I’m dealing with Robin or her antibodies here. | 我是和罗宾在一起还是和她的抗体打交道 |
[19:35] | Look, if you’re not up to managing her care, | 如果你还没有做好照顾她的准备 |
[19:37] | – we can find– – I am. | -我们可以找… -我可以的 |
[19:44] | I’ll talk to my husband about that | 我会和我丈夫谈谈 |
[19:45] | and we’ll see if we can do it on Thursday. | 看看能不能周四做 |
[19:47] | Beth, where’re you going? | 贝丝 你要去哪 |
[19:48] | We’ve got a case. | 我们有手术要做 |
[19:49] | Oh, they gave it to another team. | 他们把那手术给了另一个组 |
[19:50] | The patient’s already in surgery. | 病人已经在手术了 |
[19:55] | Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[19:57] | The pre-op team said | 术前准备小组说 |
[19:58] | that my pulmonary thrombectomy | 我的肺部血栓摘除手术 |
[19:59] | was already taken to surgery. | 已经在进行中了 |
[20:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:01] | Dr. Bekker kindly offered to take the case. | 贝克医生友好地提出接管那个病例 |
[20:03] | – I okayed it. – Why? | -我允许了 -为什么 |
[20:06] | With Robin’s discharge this morning, | 罗宾今早出院 |
[20:08] | Dr. Bekker thought you’d be relieved | 贝克医生觉得帮你 |
[20:09] | to have such a difficult procedure taken off your plate. | 做了这场复杂的手术 你会轻松些 |
[20:11] | Really? How considerate of her. | 真的吗 她可真是想得周到啊 |
[20:14] | Ah, that’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[20:16] | It’s gratifying, Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[20:17] | to see the two of you working so well together. | 看你俩合作得这么好真是令人高兴 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:26] | Dr. Choi, Ryan’s labs came back. | 崔医生 瑞安的化验结果出来了 |
[20:28] | White count of 16,000 with a left shift, | 白细胞16000伴随左移 |
[20:30] | plus bicarbs are up– he’s dehydrated. | 而且体内重碳酸盐浓度上升 他脱水了 |
[20:33] | Let’s give him another liter of fluid | 给他再吊个水 |
[20:34] | and check on his gram stain. | 做个革兰氏染色 |
[20:38] | Doris thinks we’re sleeping together. | 桃瑞斯觉得我们睡在一起了 |
[20:41] | She does? | 是吗 |
[20:42] | Did you say something? | 你说过什么吗 |
[20:44] | – No. – Ethan. | -没有 -伊森 |
[20:46] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[20:48] | I swear I didn’t say a word. | 我发誓我一个字都没说过 |
[20:50] | Hey, if it’s out, great. | 如果大家都知道了 那也挺好的 |
[20:51] | No, don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[20:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:56] | Why do we have to keep sneaking around? | 为什么我们得偷偷摸摸的 |
[20:57] | Because you’re a doctor. I’m a nurse. | 因为你是医生 而我是护士 |
[21:00] | Not the first time this ever happened. | 这种事又不是第一次了 |
[21:01] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[21:03] | I do not want to be that cliche. | 我不想走别人的老路 |
[21:06] | Is that what you think of us? | 你就是那么想我们的 |
[21:09] | No. | 不是 |
[21:11] | But other people will. | 但是其他人会的 |
[21:13] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[21:14] | That’s really easy for you to say ’cause you’re the doctor. | 你说得容易 因为你是医生 |
[21:19] | Someone help my son! | 来人救救我的儿子 |
[21:22] | Somebody help my son. | 来人救救我的儿子 |
[21:26] | He’s having a seizure. April, push 2 of Ativan. | 他有痉挛 艾普尔 二毫克安定 |
[21:28] | On it, 2 of Ativan. | 二毫克安定 |
[21:38] | He’s burning up. We need to get him upstairs for a head CT now. | 他发烧了 我们需要立即带他上楼去脑CT |
[21:45] | – April, let’s move. – Okay, here we go. | -艾普尔 我们走 -我们走 |
[21:48] | What is happening to my son? | 我儿子怎么了 |
[21:49] | Ma’am, I promise you, we’re going to find out. | 女士 我答应你 我们很快就能检查出来 |
[21:56] | Intracranial pressure’s way up. | 颅内压升高 |
[21:58] | Henry, 5 of morphine. | 亨利 5毫克吗啡 |
[21:59] | BP’s spiking. | 血压飙升 |
[22:01] | Heart rate’s down to 42. | 心率降至42 |
[22:03] | Cushing’s response. | 有库欣反应 |
[22:05] | Give him another 70 of Mannitol. | 给他再注射70毫升甘露醇 |
[22:07] | Will, his pupils are blown. | 威尔 他的瞳孔开始发散了 |
[22:08] | Run a and hyperventilate him. | 给他带呼吸机 |
[22:10] | Will, we’ve lost him. | 威尔 他不行了 |
[22:15] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[22:23] | We maxed out on his meds. | 我们已经尽全力了 |
[22:24] | There was nothing we could do. | 已经束手无策了 |
[22:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:27] | – Dr. Manning. – Yeah? | -曼宁医生 -什么 |
[22:29] | I understand you just lost a patient | 我理解你刚刚失去了 |
[22:30] | to an intraparenchymal bleed. | 一位脑内出血的亲人 |
[22:32] | Yes, Brian Cutler. | 是 布莱恩·卡特勒 |
[22:33] | And we’re about to inform his wife. | 我们马上要告知他的妻子 |
[22:35] | Ah, well, there’s something I need you to ask her. | 我有一些事要你问她 |
[22:50] | Can I go see my husband now? | 我现在能见我丈夫吗 |
[22:53] | Mrs. Cutler, I’m afraid we have some very bad news. | 卡特勒太太 请您节哀 |
[22:57] | – Your husband. – Oh, my God… | -你的丈夫 -我的天啊 |
[23:00] | We were unable to control the bleeding in his brain. | 我们无法控制他的脑出血 |
[23:04] | He suffered what we call herniation. | 我们对于这种病叫做疝 |
[23:06] | That’s when pressure on the brain cuts off blood supply. | 就是脑中的压力切断了血液供应 |
[23:10] | Brian is… | 布莱恩… |
[23:13] | He’s brain dead. | 他的大脑死亡了 |
[23:14] | Unfortunately, it’s irreversible. | 不幸的是 这是无法挽回的 |
[23:17] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:20] | We’re very sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[23:21] | But I…I never told him… | 但是我从未告诉过他 |
[23:24] | – No…no… – Mrs. Cutler. | -不 -卡特勒太太 |
[23:27] | We know this is a terrible time for you, | 我们知道您很难过 |
[23:29] | but we need to ask. | 但是我们想问一下 |
[23:32] | Your husband was not registered as an organ donor. | 你的丈夫不是注册器官捐赠者 |
[23:35] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[23:37] | There’s a young man in this hospital | 这个医院里有个年轻人 |
[23:38] | who needs your husband’s heart, but we need your consent. | 需要你丈夫的心脏 但是我们需要你的同意 |
[23:42] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[23:43] | Mrs. Cutler, | 卡特勒太太 |
[23:45] | your husband’s heart will save this young man’s life, | 你丈夫的心脏可以拯救这个年轻人的生命 |
[23:47] | and the sooner we act, the better. | 越早手术越好 |
[23:51] | May we have your permission? | 您同意吗 |
[23:56] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -同意 -谢谢 |
[24:11] | – This is my case. – Was your case. | -这是我的病例 -以前是 |
[24:13] | And I don’t need to your assistance. | 我不需要你的协助 |
[24:15] | And you open him up? | 你开了他的胸吗 |
[24:16] | I had him scheduled for interventional radiology. | 我给他预约了介入放射学 |
[24:18] | To resect a saddle embolus? | 切除鞍骑性栓子吗 |
[24:19] | No, that would have been a great idea | 如果你想杀了他 |
[24:21] | if you were trying to kill him. | 那是个好主意 |
[24:23] | You poached my case and now you changed the procedure. | 你挖走了我的病例现在又想换方式 |
[24:26] | Dr. Rhodes. Outside now. | 罗德斯医生 马上出来 |
[24:28] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | I can make better use of your time | 你可以更好利用时间 |
[24:41] | – than kibitzing with Dr. Bekker. – Dr. Latham– | -而不是和贝克医生闲扯 -莱瑟医生 |
[24:44] | She is eminently skilled and qualified | 她在血栓切除术上 |
[24:45] | to perform the thrombectomy. | 是非常专业的 |
[24:47] | – Yeah. – We have a patient in cardiac failure. | -是的 -我们有一个病人心力衰竭 |
[24:50] | A heart has just been procured for transplantation, | 一颗心脏适合移植 |
[24:52] | but it presents a significant size mismatch. | 但是尺寸差异很大 |
[24:55] | So you will have to completely reconstruct | 所以你要彻底重建 |
[24:57] | both the in and outflow tracks. | 进出血管 |
[24:58] | No. You will have to reconstruct them. | 不 是你要重建它们 |
[25:02] | It’s your case. | 这是你的病例 |
[25:17] | Dr. Charles, prosecution’s calling a rebuttal witness. | 查尔斯医生 诉讼方请求质问证人 |
[25:19] | What do I need to know about Sarah Reese? | 我要知道莎拉·里斯吗 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | Tell me your own resident isn’t here | 你自己的住院医生 |
[25:31] | to poke holes in your testimony. | 不是来针对你作证的吧 |
[25:40] | So you also treated the defendant, Mr. Kellogg. | 所以你也治疗了被告 凯洛格先生 |
[25:43] | – Yes, I did. – Dr. Reese, | -是的 -里斯医生 |
[25:45] | is it safe to say that you disagree with Dr. Charles? | 能够说你不同意查尔斯医生吗 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 可以 |
[25:53] | We want to believe | 我们希望相信 |
[25:55] | that the only thing that can explain | 唯一能够解释这种 |
[25:58] | aberrant behavior is some sort of insanity. | 异常行为的 就是精神错乱 |
[26:01] | But even in my short time as a psychiatric resident, | 但即便我做精神科医生时间短暂 |
[26:04] | I’ve found that that’s not always the case. | 我也发现这种情况比较少见 |
[26:06] | And it is certainly not the case with Mr. Kellogg. | 而且这显然不是凯洛格先生的情况 |
[26:09] | – Lying bitch! – Sit down. | -你个骗子 -坐下 |
[26:10] | You’re a lying bitch. | 你是个大骗子 |
[26:12] | Deputies restrain the defendant. | 警员控制一下被告 |
[26:13] | Let me go. You’re a liar. A damn liar! | 放开我 你个骗子 大骗子 |
[26:16] | – Mr. Kellogg control yourself! – Let go! | -凯洛格先生控制住你自己 -放开我 |
[26:18] | You’re a liar! | 你个骗子 |
[26:19] | – Order in this court! – You’ll pay for this. | -肃静 -你会付出代价的 |
[26:21] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[26:23] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[26:24] | Off of me. | 放开我 |
[26:26] | You’re a liar! | 你个骗子 |
[26:27] | Let go of me. Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[26:30] | You’re a liar, damn it! | 你个骗子 操 |
[26:34] | Ryan has an infection in his brain? | 瑞安脑中有感染吗 |
[26:37] | It’s called a subdural abscess. | 这叫硬膜囊肿 |
[26:38] | He contracted an infection, and as it spread, | 他有一个集中部位的感染 当它扩散的时候 |
[26:40] | a small collection of pus was walled-off inside his brain. | 一小部分的脓被隔入了他的大脑 |
[26:43] | How does this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[26:45] | We’re hoping you might be able to help us answer that. | 我们希望你可以帮忙解答一下 |
[26:47] | Mrs. Potter, can you think of anywhere | 波特女士 你能想到瑞安在哪里 |
[26:49] | Ryan may have been exposed to a fungus or parasite? | 有可能被感染上真菌或者寄生虫吗 |
[26:52] | Did Ryan go camping? | 瑞安去露营了吗 |
[26:53] | Possibly swimming in a lake or river. | 可能在湖里或者河里游了泳 |
[26:55] | No. Nothing like that. | 不 没有 |
[26:56] | Any dental work? | 有去看过牙吗 |
[26:58] | We haven’t been to the dentist in ages. | 我们很久没去看牙医了 |
[27:01] | Never. It’s too expensive. | 从不 太贵了 |
[27:10] | Severe tooth decay on the left posteriors. | 左后部有严重的龋齿 |
[27:12] | Small abrasion on the surface of the gums. | 牙龈表面有轻微的磨损 |
[27:15] | Could have allowed bacteria to enter the bloodstream | 有可能会让细菌进入血管 |
[27:17] | and travel to his brain. | 进入大脑 |
[27:18] | Am I going to be okay? | 我会没事吗 |
[27:19] | We’ll start you on antibiotics, | 我们会先给你注射抗生素 |
[27:21] | but you’ll likely need surgery to drain the abscess. | 但是你很可能需要手术排出脓水 |
[27:24] | I’ll get you a referral for an oral surgeon. | 我会给你转诊到口腔外科医生 |
[27:26] | How could this happen? | 这怎么可能发生 |
[27:27] | He never even complained of a toothache. | 他从来没有抱怨过牙疼 |
[27:36] | Mr. Jameson, why are you still here? | 詹姆森先生 你为什么还在这里 |
[27:39] | Uh, there was an issue. | 有一个问题 |
[27:46] | – Maggie. – Yes. | -麦基 -在 |
[27:48] | Why is Mr. Jameson sipping on a juice box in my E.D.? | 为什么詹姆森先生在我的急诊室喝果汁 |
[27:51] | He couldn’t be left at home. | 他不能被留在家里 |
[27:52] | Maggie, we are not running a hotel here. | 麦基 我们不是开酒店的 |
[27:54] | But if he goes home by himself, | 但是如果他自己回家 |
[27:57] | he could get shot again. | 他可能还被枪击 |
[27:58] | However unfortunate that situation may be, | 无论情况多么不幸 |
[28:01] | it is not our problem. | 这不是我们的问题 |
[28:02] | We treat ’em, we street ’em. That’s what we do. | 救人 出院 这就是我们的作法 |
[28:04] | Treat ’em and street ’em is fine | 对于住在你那条街的人来说 |
[28:06] | for people who live on your street. | 或许是这样操作的 |
[28:08] | Not his. | 他的不行 |
[28:09] | – Maggie, I’m not– – Dr. Stohl. | -麦基 我不是 -斯托尔医生 |
[28:11] | You’re rightfully concerned | 你关心被送来的 |
[28:12] | about someone getting shot in the E.D. | 枪击病人是理所应当 |
[28:14] | but what about the people | 但是那些每天 |
[28:15] | who live with that kind of thing every day? | 和那些东西接触的人呢 |
[28:18] | I cannot correct society’s ills. | 我不能治疗社会的痼疾 |
[28:20] | I patch people up. Now discharge Mr. Jameson. | 我治病救人 马上让詹姆森先生出院 |
[28:41] | So you got plans tonight? You and Dr. Choi? | 你和崔医生今晚有计划吗 |
[28:44] | Why you trying to start something? | 你为什么要这样挑事 |
[28:46] | Am I wrong, April? | 我错了吗 艾普尔 |
[28:48] | You’re not sleeping together? | 你们不一起睡吗 |
[28:50] | Yes, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:57] | Don’t blame my mom. | 不要怪我妈 |
[28:58] | She didn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[29:00] | It was just a toothache. | 那只是牙疼 |
[29:02] | I shouldn’t have kept it a secret. | 我不应该隐瞒的 |
[29:04] | Just a toothache? | 只是牙疼吗 |
[29:06] | I can’t imagine how much that hurt. | 我无法想象那样有多疼 |
[29:08] | She’s always worried about money. | 她总是担心钱 |
[29:10] | I didn’t want to worry her more. | 我不想让她更担心了 |
[29:12] | – It’s my fault. – No. | -是我不好 -不 |
[29:14] | You did what you thought was best. | 你做出了你以为最好的选择 |
[29:24] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[29:26] | About secrets. | 关于秘密 |
[29:29] | All I’m thinking is that’s one brave kid. | 我就只觉得他是个勇敢的孩子 |
[29:33] | Our secret… | 我们的秘密 |
[29:36] | it’s up to you, April. | 取决于你 艾普尔 |
[29:38] | I want you to be comfortable. | 我不想让你觉得不自在 |
[29:49] | You said you’d keep him 24 hours. | 你说会再留他24小时 |
[29:51] | The Chief of Department said no. | 主管说不行 |
[29:53] | – You have to go home. – He’s helpless. | -你必须走 -他没办法了 |
[29:55] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[29:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你让我怎么办 |
[29:59] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[30:01] | Bring the patient over here. | 把病人送过来 |
[30:13] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:18] | Push your foot against my hand. | 用脚用力顶我的手 |
[30:23] | Can you feel that now? | 感觉到了吗 |
[30:29] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[30:32] | I suspect there may be nerve damage | 你可能有神经损伤 |
[30:34] | we didn’t pick up earlier. | 我们之前没有发现 |
[30:36] | I’d like to admit Mr. Jameson | 我想让詹姆森先生入院 |
[30:37] | for inpatient physical and occupational therapy. | 接受物理和职业治疗 |
[30:56] | Robin. Hey, you okay? | 罗宾 你没事吧 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I was thinking about this afternoon and… | 没事 我在想今天下午的事 |
[31:01] | you just seemed… | 你当时好像… |
[31:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:07] | Everything’s good with us right? | 我们之间没问题吧 |
[31:10] | Uh, yeah, everything’s good. | 没问题啊 一切都好 |
[31:12] | So, I’m just being paranoid. | 那我只是疑神疑鬼了 |
[31:14] | Do you know what, never mind. | 算了 没事了 |
[31:15] | Don’t–don’t answer that. | 不用回答这个 |
[31:18] | Um, if you want I could look pasta for dinner tonight. | 今晚我可以”出”面吃 你想吃吗 |
[31:23] | You mean “Cook”? | 你指”煮”吧 |
[31:26] | Cook, yes. | 煮 对 |
[31:28] | Cook pasta. | 煮面 |
[31:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | Are you taking your meds? | 你在吃药吗 |
[31:34] | Yes, I’m taking my meds. Wha– | 我在吃 你… |
[31:39] | I’ll be home before long, okay? | 我马上就回家 好吗 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:52] | I hear you one-upped me. | 我听说你比我拿到了更好的病例 |
[31:54] | Heart transplant with a significant size mismatch. | 大小差异巨大的心脏移植 |
[31:56] | That looks good on the CV. | 在简历上会很出彩 |
[31:58] | Guess you have me to thank, | 看来你得谢我了 |
[31:59] | taking that thrombectomy off your hands. | 多亏了我拿走了你的血栓摘除病例 |
[32:02] | Ava, I’m really not in the mood. | 艾娃 我现在没那个心情 |
[32:06] | You should go home and get some sleep. | 你应该回家睡觉休息 |
[32:18] | Oh, there you are Dr. Reese. | 你在这里 里斯医生 |
[32:21] | You’ll be happy to know that Mr. Kellogg was found guilty. | 凯洛格先生被判有罪 你应该会高兴 |
[32:24] | I’m not happy, but I am satisfied with that verdict. | 我不高兴 但我对这个判决结果很满意 |
[32:28] | He’ll still receive treatment in jail. | 他在监狱里还是会接受治疗 |
[32:30] | Through the Department of Corrections? | 在劳教所里治疗 |
[32:31] | You have any idea what their success rate is? | 你知道他们的成功率是多少吗 |
[32:33] | In that environment? | 在那种环境里 |
[32:34] | His chances of rehabilitation are practically nil. | 他康复的概率基本为零 |
[32:37] | Not that it really matters, because more than likely | 不过那不重要了 因为他的脾气 |
[32:39] | his temper will get him killed within a week. | 可能一周内就把他害死了 |
[32:42] | Those outburst are an act calculated to convince you he’s crazy. | 他那种爆发式行为是故意的 为了让大家以为他疯了 |
[32:45] | Is that what he was doing? | 他是故意的吗 |
[32:48] | Dr. Reese, I’ve been evaluating psychiatric patients | 里斯医生 我已经评估精神病人 |
[32:51] | for more than 30 years. | 评估了30多年 |
[32:52] | Is it conceivable to you | 你觉得我有没有可能 |
[32:54] | that I might have more insight into his behavior than you do? | 比你对他的行为更了解呢 |
[32:58] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[33:00] | Give us a moment, Dr. Reese. | 让我们单独聊聊 里斯医生 |
[33:09] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[33:12] | You recruited her | 你当初留下她 |
[33:13] | because you liked that she thought for herself. | 就是因为你喜欢她有自己的意见 |
[33:15] | Don’t hold that against her now. | 不要现在用这个指责她 |
[33:17] | Sharon, Kellogg is not a criminal. | 莎伦 凯洛格不是罪犯 |
[33:20] | He’s a confused guy in a lot of pain who needs some help. | 他只是一个痛苦困惑 需要帮助的人 |
[33:23] | Like someone else I know. | 跟我认识的另一个人很像 |
[33:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[33:26] | Look, I didn’t say anything | 你还没好 |
[33:27] | when you insisted upon returning to work | 就坚持回来上班时 |
[33:30] | before you were cleared to, because I got it. | 我什么都没说 因为我明白 |
[33:32] | It was important to reclaim your agency. | 重回工作岗位对你很重要 |
[33:35] | But now here you are, | 但是现在 |
[33:36] | the one person in Chicago willing to | 你是芝加哥唯一一个 |
[33:40] | championthe cause of the man who tried to kill you. | 为想杀你的人争辩的人 |
[33:43] | I got to say, it concerns me. | 不得不说 这让我很担心 |
[33:46] | Why? ‘Cause I want to send him to an asylum? | 为什么 因为我想把他送进精神病院 |
[33:49] | Not a day spa, instead of a prison? | 不是去水疗 不是去监狱 |
[33:51] | Because I want–I want to treat his illness | 因为我想 我想治疗他的病 |
[33:53] | instead of punishing him for it? | 而不是为此惩罚他 |
[33:55] | – It’s still my patient. – Very noble, Daniel, | -他还是我的病人 -真高尚 丹尼尔 |
[33:57] | but I don’t think that’s what this is about. | 但我觉得这件事并不是这样 |
[33:59] | I think this is about your guilt and your ego. | 我觉得是因为你的负罪感和你的自大 |
[34:03] | You had a killer on your hands, | 你遇到了一个杀人犯 |
[34:05] | and you missed the signs. | 但是你没有发现 |
[34:08] | And now you’re trying to make up for your mistake. | 现在你想弥补自己的过失 |
[34:11] | You’re trying to fix it and get back in control. | 你想弥补 重新控制局面 |
[34:14] | You’ve been through so much, Daniel. | 你经历了太多 丹尼尔 |
[34:17] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[34:20] | Stop torturing yourself. | 不要折磨自己了 |
[34:37] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[34:39] | I’ve been thinking about your pulmonary thrombectomy. | 我一直在想你的血栓摘除手术 |
[34:41] | I can’t help but wonder if Dr. Bekker didn’t… | 我在想 如果贝克医生没有… |
[34:43] | What’s the word? Manipulate me for her own gain. | 怎么说来着 为了私利操纵我 |
[34:48] | I wouldn’t worry about it, Dr. Latham. | 没事了 莱瑟医生 |
[34:50] | I know that fellows compete for the most challenging cases | 我知道同僚会竞争最有挑战性的病例 |
[34:52] | to improve their resumes. | 让自己的简历更出彩 |
[34:55] | Perhaps in the end, you fared better than Dr. Bekker. | 或许最后 你比贝克医生收获到更多 |
[35:00] | Is that why you gave me the transplant? | 所以你才把移植病例给我吗 |
[35:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:05] | Sometimes my motivations are a mystery to me, to be honest. | 说实话 有时候我自己不清楚自己的动机 |
[35:10] | Good night, Dr. Rhodes. | 晚安 罗德斯医生 |
[35:13] | Good night, Dr. Latham. | 晚安 莱瑟医生 |
[35:23] | Mrs. Cutler. | 卡特勒太太 |
[35:26] | The transplant was successful. | 移植很成功 |
[35:28] | The young man, the recipient of your husband’s heart, | 那个接受你丈夫心脏的年轻人 |
[35:32] | he’s doing well. | 情况很好 |
[35:39] | The last thing Brian heard me say | 布莱恩生前听到的最后一句话 |
[35:42] | was that I didn’t love him. | 是我不爱他 |
[35:50] | May I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[35:52] | The young man. | 那个年轻人 |
[35:54] | – The heart recipient? – Yes. | -那个接受移植的人 -是 |
[35:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:13] | Closer. Please. | 再近点 谢谢 |
[36:34] | I’m so sorry, Brian. | 真的对不起 布莱恩 |
[36:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:54] | Sorry I wasn’t here to help ease you into civilian life. | 抱歉我没有帮你重回正常生活 |
[36:59] | I mean, for all the good it did, | 说实话 我或许 |
[37:01] | I probably should’ve skipped testifying all together. | 一开始就不该去作证 |
[37:03] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事 爸爸 |
[37:06] | I wish I could have been there for you. | 我也希望能去陪你 |
[37:09] | I mean, at least I knew you were in Connor’s very capable hands. | 至少我知道有康纳好好照顾你 |
[37:20] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[37:25] | He doesn’t trust me. | 他不信任我 |
[37:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:30] | I saw a look on his face. | 我看到他的表情了 |
[37:37] | He thinks my feelings for him are part of my disease. | 他觉得我对他的感情是因为我的病 |
[37:44] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:45] | Is he right? | 他对了吗 |
[37:49] | Or is this just… | 或者这… |
[37:52] | all in my head, | 都是我的想象 |
[37:55] | and that’s part of the disease? | 那确实是因为我的病 |
[38:00] | Dad, how do I know what’s real? | 爸爸 我怎么知道什么是真的 |
[38:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:11] | I mean, we’re all driven by so many different things. | 我们的生活中有那么多不同的事 |
[38:19] | Truthfully, a lot of the time I don’t have a clue | 说实话 很多时候我不知道 |
[38:20] | why I do the things that I do. | 我为什么做一些事 |
[38:24] | But I mean, even if you can’t always trust your brain… | 但是 即使你不能信任你的大脑 |
[38:29] | in my experience, you’re usually pretty safe trusting your heart. | 照我的经验 你也可以信任你的心 |
[38:35] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[38:45] | – Good night, Dr. Choi. – Good night, April. | -晚安 崔医生 -晚安 艾普尔 |
[39:00] | I feel for that woman. | 我很同情那个女人 |
[39:02] | Having to live with those regrets. | 她要带着悔恨生活了 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:07] | Well, good night, Will. | 晚安 威尔 |
[39:09] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:10] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[39:14] | When you left, you knew about me and Nina. | 你走的时候 知道我和妮娜的事 |
[39:19] | But I didn’t get a chance to tell you why | 但我还没机会告诉你为什么 |
[39:20] | I broke up with her. | 我跟她分手 |
[39:27] | It was because of the feelings I have for you. | 是因为我对你的感觉 |
[39:31] | Those feelings haven’t gone away. | 那些感觉从未消失 |
[39:37] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[39:38] | I don’t have any expectations. | 我没有期待 |
[39:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:42] | I felt I had to tell you. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[39:44] | My, um… | 我的… |
[39:47] | My sabbatical. | 我的假期 |
[39:51] | Things I needed to think about… | 我需要思考的事… |
[39:58] | It’s you. | 就是你 |