时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[00:06] | – What was his temp? – 102. | -他体温多少 -38.9摄氏度 |
[00:15] | Yeah, he’s junky and wheezy on both sides. | 两肺都有痰喘症状 |
[00:17] | Zach’s been coughing, uh, gasping. | 扎克一直在咳嗽 喘粗气 |
[00:20] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[00:21] | Bibasilar infiltrates. | 双侧肺底间质浸润 |
[00:23] | – What does that mean? – Well, most likely, pneumonia. | -什么意思 -和肺炎差不多 |
[00:27] | April, let’s start vancomycin, 40 milligrams per kilogram, | 艾普尔 准备用万古霉素 40毫克每公斤 |
[00:30] | and we’ll get him admitted to the PICU. | 然后把他转到儿童重症监护病房 |
[00:32] | – Oh, God. – Don’t worry. | -老天 -别担心 |
[00:33] | We’ve got great pediatricians. | 我们有很好的儿科医生 |
[00:35] | Yeah, you can go up with him. | 对 你们可以跟过去 |
[00:42] | Dr. Charles, why didn’t you tell me | 查尔斯医生 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:43] | the truth about my father? | 我父亲的真相 |
[00:45] | And–and what is that? | 什么 |
[00:47] | That he is a psychopath. | 他是个精神病人 |
[00:51] | I looked at his chart. | 我看了他的病历 |
[00:53] | – You did, did ya? – Yes. | -你看过了 -对 |
[00:55] | Before you looked at your father’s chart, | 你看他资料之前 |
[00:58] | did you agree to cosign his loan? | 同意担保他的贷款了吗 |
[00:59] | – No. – You didn’t? | -没有 -你没有 |
[01:01] | Could that maybe be because | 这是否意味着 |
[01:03] | somewhere, you already knew what he was? | 你其实早就知道他的情况了呢 |
[01:05] | You could have told me. | 你本来可以提前告诉我的 |
[01:07] | Sarah, I couldn’t tell you. You know I couldn’t. | 莎拉 我不能告诉你 你知道的 |
[01:09] | Yeah, because he locked you up | 是啊 因为他用 |
[01:11] | with doctor-patient confidentiality. | 医患关系机密性限制了你 |
[01:13] | He made it so you couldn’t interfere, | 他故意让你无法插手 |
[01:14] | went to you with a bogus complaint. | 假借其他病的名义来找你 |
[01:17] | God, the premeditation, the manipulation, | 天啊 他早有预谋 这种做法 |
[01:19] | it’s–he is disgusting. | 真是…他太恶心了 |
[01:22] | Or he’s just somebody | 换个角度 他也许 |
[01:23] | who is incapable of empathetic feelings. | 只是一个无法共情的人 |
[01:26] | Sarah, look, I’m so sorry, | 莎拉 我很抱歉 |
[01:28] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be, | 我不能想象这有多难 |
[01:32] | but I would just hope that–that… | 但我只希望… |
[01:35] | there might be something positive in your knowing. | 你知道后能有一点积极影响 |
[01:37] | – Positive? – Well, just the clarity. | -积极 -就是明确 |
[01:40] | The clarity of the revelation that your father was who he was | 明确地知道你父亲就是这样的 |
[01:43] | and he was born that way, | 他生来如此 |
[01:44] | and that his leaving | 而他的离开 |
[01:46] | had absolutely nothing to do with you. | 和你毫无关系 |
[01:48] | That’s my consolation? | 这样就能安慰我了吗 |
[01:51] | Dr. Charles, after all of these years… | 查尔斯医生 这么多年… |
[01:56] | all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[01:56] | my father finally walks back into my life, | 我父亲终于回到了我的生活中 |
[01:58] | and it turns out… | 结果… |
[02:02] | he never loved me. | 他从未爱过我 |
[02:05] | He can never love me. | 他永远无法爱我 |
[02:20] | ED? | 急诊 |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:24] | Dr. Halstead, it’s the PICU. | 霍斯特德医生 是儿童重症监护室 |
[02:27] | This is Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[02:29] | Yeah, that’s right. Zach Womack, four months old. | 对 没错 扎克·沃马克 四个月大 |
[02:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:38] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | That baby we just sent up to the PICU… | 我们送去儿童重症监护室的孩子 |
[02:44] | he never made it there. | 根本没过去 |
[02:56] | We got off the elevator, a nurse met us, | 我们从电梯下来 一个护士过来 |
[02:57] | and she said that Zach needed some sort of test. | 说扎克需要做什么测试 |
[02:59] | A scan. She said he needed a scan. | 是扫描 她说他需要扫描 |
[03:01] | She took him away and she never brought him back. | 她把他带走就没带回来 |
[03:03] | Did you follow up with Radiology? | 你诊断后续需要去放射科吗 |
[03:05] | No scans were ordered. | 我没定任何扫描 |
[03:06] | And the nurse they’ve described | 而且他们形容的那个护士 |
[03:07] | doesn’t match anyone on my staff. | 在我这儿没人对得上 |
[03:10] | Has someone kidnapped our baby? | 有人绑架了我们的孩子吗 |
[03:12] | We can’t be sure about that yet. | 我们现在还不能确定 |
[03:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:17] | No. | 不 |
[03:19] | Call a Code Pink. | 启动婴儿丢失应急系统 |
[03:20] | Tell Security to put the hospital on lockdown. | 让保安把医院先封锁 |
[03:22] | The ED, including Trauma, goes on bypass. | 急诊室 包括创伤科都绕路走 |
[03:25] | Until further notice, no one comes in or out. | 查清楚之前不允许有人进出 |
[03:29] | I promise you we’re going to find your baby. | 我保证会找到你们的孩子的 |
[03:39] | Earl, the hospital’s going on lockdown. | 厄尔 要封锁医院 |
[03:41] | – Get to your post. – Yes, sir. | -去守好你的位置 -好 |
[03:42] | This is Cole. Code Pink. Code Pink. | 我是科尔 有婴儿丢失 有婴儿丢失 |
[03:44] | Copy that, Code Pink. | 收到 有婴儿丢失 |
[03:49] | Get that patient in now. Hospital’s going on lockdown. | 快把病人送进去 医院要封锁了 |
[03:53] | You’re going to Treatment Two. | 你们去二号治疗室 |
[03:55] | Jill Fisher, 25 years old. | 吉尔·费舍尔 25岁 |
[03:56] | Her VW Bug got T-boned by a pickup. | 她的甲壳虫汽车被皮卡撞了 |
[03:58] | Seat belt sign and chest wall abrasions. | 安全带没系好 胸壁损伤 |
[04:00] | – Gonna need X-ray. – Help me! | -要照X光 -救救我 |
[04:01] | – I’m her mother. – We are, sweetheart. | -我是她妈妈 -我们会救你的 |
[04:03] | BP, 100 over 70. | 血压 100/70 |
[04:05] | Heart rate, 96. She’s satting at 88%. | 心率96 血氧88% |
[04:08] | – Is she gonna be okay? – We haven’t examined her yet, | -她会没事吗 -我们还没给她做检查 |
[04:10] | but we’re gonna take good care of her. | 但我们会照顾好她的 |
[04:12] | All right, let’s get her transferred | 好 我们把她抬过去 |
[04:13] | and onto the monitors. | 接上监测器 |
[04:14] | One, two, and three. | 一二三 |
[04:21] | – Doris, 50 of fentanyl. – On it. | -桃瑞丝 50毫升芬太尼 -好的 |
[04:22] | – Is she gonna be okay? – Ma’am, please come with me. | -她会没事吗 -夫人 请和我来 |
[04:24] | – I–I love you, honey. – Careful. | -我爱你 宝贝 -小心 |
[04:36] | Multiple right posterior rib fractures | 右后背部多处肋骨骨折 |
[04:38] | and a pneumothorax. | 还有气胸 |
[04:39] | She needs a chest tube. 20 of lidocaine. | 她需要胸部插管 注射20毫克利多卡因 |
[04:42] | Sats are 82 and falling. | 血氧82 还在降低 |
[04:44] | All right, so hustle. | 好吧 太快了 |
[04:54] | Ready for the tube. | 准备好插管 |
[04:59] | She’s at 90. Sats are coming up. | 血氧饱和度90 正在恢复 |
[05:02] | We’re gonna need a repeat chest X-ray, | 要重新进行胸部X光 |
[05:04] | and let’s order a CT c-spine, abdomen and pelvis. | 并进行颈椎 腹部和骨盆的CT |
[05:07] | Code Pink. Code Pink. | 粉色警报 粉色警报 |
[05:09] | – Missing kid? – Yeah. | -小孩不见了 -没错 |
[05:11] | Probably the baby Dr. Halstead sent to PICU. | 可能是霍斯特德医生送到儿童重症监护室的孩子 |
[05:20] | Sorry, yes, I understand. Step back. | 抱歉 我明白 请后退 |
[05:21] | Step back, ma’am. | 请后退 女士 |
[05:22] | We’ll let you know as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快告诉你情况 |
[05:24] | All right, people, the ED is officially on bypass. | 好了 大家伙 急诊室已经正式成为处理区 |
[05:26] | Lock it down. Nothing comes in or out. | 封锁这里 谁都不准进出 |
[05:29] | Keep your eyes open for a woman, | 找一个女人 |
[05:31] | probably in scrubs, with an infant. | 可能穿着医护服 抱着婴儿 |
[05:32] | Doris, triage the waiting room. | 桃瑞斯 去候诊室排查 |
[05:34] | Let’s clear out any rooms we can. | 把房间都清出来 |
[05:35] | And cycle in the patients with the most immediate needs. | 给最有需求的病人进行利用 |
[05:37] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:39] | Monique, I want an inventory of our drugs, blood products, | 莫妮克 我要我们药品 血液 |
[05:42] | all critical supplies. | 和所有关键物资的清单 |
[05:43] | We need to be ready to make do with what we’ve got on hand. | 我们要准备好我们手头上的东西 |
[05:45] | Copy. | 明白 |
[05:46] | The cops should’ve stopped you. We’re on bypass. | 警察应该拦住你的 我们封锁了 |
[05:48] | We’re not leaving. This guy could die. | 我们不走 这个人可能会死的 |
[05:49] | Earl, we’re not gonna let this man bleed to death. | 厄尔 不能让这个人流血至死 |
[05:52] | Let him in. It’s on me. | 放他进来 我来承担责任 |
[05:54] | Come on, let’s go. Dr. Choi? | 快点 崔医生 |
[05:56] | – Right here. – You’re going to Baghdad. | -来了 -去紧急创伤室 |
[05:57] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点快点快点 |
[05:59] | Tim Vance, 30-year-old male. Bar fight. | 蒂姆·范斯 30岁男性 酒吧斗殴 |
[06:01] | Took a long blade to his left chest. | 左胸中了一刀 |
[06:03] | Heart rate, 120. BP, 92 over 58. | 心跳120 血压92/58 |
[06:06] | He stabbed me over a game of pool. | 他因为打牌捅我 |
[06:07] | All right, save your breath. | 好了 省口气 |
[06:10] | Let’s transfer. | 先转移 |
[06:13] | On my count. Ready, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[06:26] | All right, no breath sounds on the left. | 好了 左侧没有呼吸声 |
[06:27] | – Hand me the ultrasound. – Code Pink… | -把超声仪推过来 -粉色警报 |
[06:30] | The Code Pink could be the baby I treated. | 可能是我治疗过的那个孩子的粉色警报 |
[06:32] | Man… | 天… |
[06:37] | He’s got a large pericardial effusion. | 心包大量积液 |
[06:38] | Blood’s pooling around the heart. | 血液都涌到心脏了 |
[06:40] | BP’s falling! | 血压在下降 |
[06:41] | Tamponade’s compressing the heart. | 心包压迫心脏 |
[06:42] | He’s bradying down. Start bagging. Page Dr. Rhodes. | 他心动过缓 上气袋 呼叫罗德斯医生 |
[06:44] | He’s not in the hospital. Big CT event off campus. | 他不在医院 在学校进行CT交流 |
[06:47] | They’re not gonna let him in ’cause of the lockdown. | 因为这里封锁了 他进不来 |
[06:49] | – Get me another surgeon. – Dr. Latham’s in surgery, | -给我找个手术医生 -莱瑟医生正在进行手术 |
[06:51] | and the Trauma service is up in the O.R. on another case. | 创伤科都在手术室处理另一台手术 |
[06:53] | Then splash prep his left chest and hand me a knife. | 那就准备处理他的左胸腔 给我一把刀 |
[06:54] | I gotta open him up now. | 我要给他开胸 |
[07:04] | – Dr. Rhodes. – Morning. | -罗德斯医生 -早上好 |
[07:05] | Morning. You know my husband, Larry. | 早上好 你认识我丈夫拉里吧 |
[07:06] | Larry, good to see you. | 拉里 很高兴认识你 |
[07:07] | He’s always dragging me to these things. | 他总是拖我来这种场面 |
[07:09] | I’m an introvert. I hate them. | 我是个内向的人 我讨厌他们 |
[07:11] | I am completely with you there. | 我完全支持你 |
[07:12] | Yes, well, there are a lot of checkbooks here, | 这里有很多支票簿 |
[07:14] | and their owners would like to meet our rising star, | 支票簿的主人都想要认识我们的新星 |
[07:17] | so please… go and schmooze. | 所以去吧…周旋一下 |
[07:23] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:25] | Were your ears burning? We were just talking about you. | 耳朵痒吗 我们正聊到你 |
[07:27] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[07:28] | I told Dr. Bekker how your mother and I knew, | 我正在告诉贝克医生我和你妈妈怎么在 |
[07:30] | even when you were just a little boy, | 你很小的时候就知道 |
[07:32] | how you’d be a surgeon. | 你会成为一名外科医生 |
[07:34] | Do you remember when that dog got ahold of your Teddy Ruxpin? | 你还记得那时候狗狗抢走了你的泰迪熊华斯比吗 |
[07:38] | He sewed that little thing together. | 他把那个玩具缝回起来了 |
[07:40] | You had a Teddy Ruxpin? | 你有个泰迪熊华斯比吗 |
[07:42] | I wouldn’t believe everything my father tells you. | 换我可不会相信我爸爸和你说的任何事 |
[07:45] | Oh, Connor’s always been uncomfortable | 康纳听到赞美的话 |
[07:47] | with anything that smelled of praise. | 总是会觉得很不自在 |
[07:49] | That’s funny, I never noticed that. | 真有意思 我倒是没注意到 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna go get some breakfast. | 我去池点早饭 |
[07:53] | Try the avocado toast. | 试试鳄梨吐司吧 |
[07:57] | We are having a trunk show next week. | 下周我们有一个非公开时装秀 |
[07:59] | Loro Piana. I would love it if you’d come as my guest. | 罗洛·皮雅纳 我想邀请你作为我的客人 |
[08:02] | I’d love to. | 非常乐意 |
[08:04] | Ava… hospital’s on lockdown. | 艾娃 医院被封锁了 |
[08:10] | Dr. Reese, Goodwin needs us upstairs | 里斯医生 古德温要我们上去 |
[08:12] | to consult on that Code Pink. | 咨询粉色警报的事 |
[08:14] | On the way. | 马上来 |
[08:29] | Code Pink. Code Pink. | 粉色警报 粉色警报 |
[08:31] | All hospital personnel, | 所以医院员工 |
[08:32] | please report to your designated stations. | 请向你们的科室报道 |
[08:34] | It was a baby that I treated. | 是我治疗的一个孩子 |
[08:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:38] | Patient got in just under the wire. | 有个封锁前送来的病人 |
[08:43] | Both of you, please. | 你们俩都去 |
[08:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:51] | I’m Dr. Halstead. This is Dr. Manning. | 我是霍斯特德医生 这是曼宁医生 |
[08:53] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:54] | Mr. Taylor, I see you’re being treated for lymphoma. | 泰勒先生 你正在治疗淋巴瘤 |
[08:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:58] | He’s had multiple rounds of chemo. | 他已经进行了多次化疗 |
[09:01] | So, what brings you in today? | 那你们今天为什么过来呢 |
[09:03] | Woke up this morning, could hardly breathe. | 今天早上醒来喘不过气 |
[09:06] | Our oncologist at East Mercy said to come here | 我们在东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生要我们过来 |
[09:08] | since it’s closer. | 这里更近 |
[09:10] | Well, it’s a good thing that you did. | 这是个正确的选择 |
[09:11] | Uh, let’s get a chest X-ray, CBC, coags, and a d-dimer, | 做下胸透 血常规 血凝率 血浆D二聚体测定 |
[09:14] | and also, call over to East Mercy for his records, okay? | 另外 问东慈爱医院要下他的病历 好吗 |
[09:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | Just try to relax, Mr. Taylor. | 放轻松 泰勒先生 |
[09:19] | We’re gonna run these tests and sort this out. | 我们会做些检查 查清楚情况的 |
[09:21] | – Okay. – We’ll be back shortly. | -好 -我们很快回来 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Let’s hope he’s just got a little bug. | 希望只是有点小状况 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Nat… | 是啊 小娜 |
[09:31] | I can’t stand this. We gotta talk. | 我受不了了 我想跟你谈谈 |
[09:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:35] | Come over tonight. | 你今晚过来吧 |
[09:40] | We reviewed all the security cam footage. | 我们看了所有安保录像 |
[09:42] | No one left the hospital with the infant. | 没有看到任何人带着婴儿离开 |
[09:44] | So he and his abductor are still on the premises? | 所以孩子和绑架者还在医院里吗 |
[09:48] | We think so. | 我们是这样想的 |
[09:49] | We would’ve gotten a ping from the abductor’s ID bracelet | 如果绑架者曾试图带着孩子离开 |
[09:51] | if the abductor had tried to exit with him. | 我们会收到身份手环的提示 |
[09:53] | Dr. Charles, from your experience, | 查尔斯医生 按照你的经验 |
[09:55] | what kind of person do you think we’re looking for? | 你觉得我们要找的是什么样的人 |
[09:58] | In a majority of these cases, | 大多数情况下 |
[09:59] | the abductor is a woman of child-bearing age, | 绑架者应该是生育年龄的女性 |
[10:02] | who is either infertile | 要么不孕不育 |
[10:04] | or has experienced fetal loss. | 要么曾经失去过孩子 |
[10:06] | Um, they’re distraught and determined one way or the other | 她们很痛苦 决定不惜一切代价 |
[10:09] | to have a baby of their own. | 也要有一个孩子 |
[10:10] | Then maybe she’s not likely to hurt him. | 那她大概不会伤害他 |
[10:13] | Not if wanting a child is what’s driving her. | 如果她是想要孩子的话 |
[10:15] | But what if that’s not what’s driving her? | 但如果她不是想要孩子呢 |
[10:18] | What if she’s someone who enjoys causing other’s pain, | 如果她就是想给别人带来痛苦呢 |
[10:20] | a person without a conscience? | 一个没有良知的人 |
[10:22] | I mean, it’s possible, | 完全有这种可能 |
[10:23] | and if someone like that gets backed into a corner, | 如果这种人被逼急了 |
[10:25] | there’s no telling how she might react. | 根本不知道她会做出什么事 |
[10:28] | This person knew where the PICU was. | 这个人知道儿童重症监护室在哪里 |
[10:31] | Could very well have been a patient here. | 很有可能是这里的患者 |
[10:33] | I think we should compile a list of women | 我觉得我们应该调查一下 |
[10:35] | who have experienced birth trauma here | 过去六个月来这里的患者中 |
[10:37] | in the last six months. | 有哪些人分娩出了意外 |
[10:38] | All right, and I think it’s a good idea for you | 好 我觉得你可以给每支搜索队 |
[10:41] | to assign a psychiatrist to each search team, | 都分派一位精神科医生 |
[10:45] | help defuse any situation where the baby may be at risk. | 在必要情况下 降低孩子受伤的风险 |
[10:48] | Let’s get started. | 开始行动吧 |
[10:53] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[10:56] | we’ve got to find this baby. | 我们得找到这个孩子 |
[11:04] | Your patient has a large mediastinal mass | 这位患者的胸腔里 |
[11:06] | with what looks like positive nodes throughout his chest. | 有大型纵横淋巴肿块 遍布整个胸腔 |
[11:08] | It’s compressing his lungs and all his major vessels. | 肿块在压迫他的肺部 以及所有主动脉 |
[11:10] | That’s why he’s so short of breath. | 所以他才会喘不过气 |
[11:12] | Okay, so, what’s next? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[11:13] | Surgery? Another round of chemo? | 做手术吗 再来一轮化疗吗 |
[11:15] | A tumor this large? Even with chemotherapy, | 这么大的肿块 就算是用化疗 |
[11:17] | it wouldn’t shrink to an operable size. | 也无法缩小到可供手术的大小 |
[11:19] | Then what? | 那怎么办 |
[11:21] | Um, from his medical records, | 根据他的病历 |
[11:22] | it looks like he’s had a solid treatment history. | 他已经接受过许多正规治疗 |
[11:24] | Unfortunately, we’ve reached the limits of what we can do. | 不幸的是 这已经是我们能做的极限了 |
[11:27] | So that’s it? We’re giving up? | 那就这样吗 我们要放弃吗 |
[11:29] | No, there–there has to be something else we can do. | 不行 肯定还有什么办法的 |
[11:32] | My advice? | 要我说的话 |
[11:33] | The sooner you tell Mr. Taylor and his wife the prognosis, the better. | 最好尽快把真相告知泰勒先生和他夫人 |
[11:36] | It’ll give them a chance to find some closure. | 这样能给他们一个告别的机会 |
[11:48] | I got your CT results. | 你的CT结果出来了 |
[11:50] | In addition to your rib injury, | 你除了肋骨受伤 |
[11:52] | you also have a compression fracture of your L2. | L2节骨也出现了压迫性骨折 |
[11:54] | That’s a vertebrae in your lower back. | L2节骨是你后腰部的一节椎骨 |
[11:56] | Now, it’s not serious. | 情况并不严重 |
[11:58] | Doesn’t require surgery… | 不需要做手术 |
[11:59] | But because of the chest tube and the fractures, | 但由于有胸部插管和骨折情况 |
[12:02] | we wanna keep you in the hospital for a couple of days. | 我们希望能让你留院观察几天 |
[12:04] | Once we get you upstairs, | 待会把你送到楼上 |
[12:05] | we’ll start you on a pain-management regimen | 就帮你用止痛药 |
[12:08] | and fit you for a brace, okay? | 再帮你上保护支架 |
[12:11] | Thank you, Dr. Sexton. | 谢谢 塞克斯顿医生 |
[12:17] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多长时间 |
[12:20] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[12:22] | A few weeks, maybe less. | 几周 也许更少 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:26] | I am so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[12:33] | We can have a hospice nurse come in and talk to you. | 我们可以请安宁照顾护士来跟你聊聊 |
[12:37] | A hospice? | 安宁照顾 |
[12:39] | I know… | 我知道 |
[12:40] | but hospice will provide your husband | 但安宁照顾服务能够让你的丈夫 |
[12:42] | with the best quality of life in the time that remains. | 在接下来的时间里得到最好的照料 |
[12:46] | I always said I wanted to die at home. | 我一直就说想在家里去世 |
[12:49] | Looks like I’ll get my wish. | 看来我的愿望要实现了 |
[12:52] | It’ll be all right, Bev. | 不会有事的 贝芙 |
[12:56] | Call the kids, have them come out. | 给孩子们打电话 叫他们回来吧 |
[13:05] | How soon can we leave? | 我们什么时候能走 |
[13:07] | Unfortunately, the hospital is under lockdown currently, | 很抱歉 医院现在进入了封锁状态 |
[13:11] | due to a security issue. | 为了解决安保问题 |
[13:12] | No one is allowed in or out. | 任何人不得进出 |
[13:13] | But we can start your discharge paperwork, | 但我们可以先帮你办出院手续 |
[13:15] | and as soon as the lockdown is lifted, | 一旦解除封锁状态 |
[13:17] | you’ll be able to go home. | 你们就可以回家了 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:34] | Heart rate’s down to 80. | 心率降到80了 |
[13:36] | All right… | 好 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna release the tamponade. | 我这就释放心脏压塞 |
[13:39] | Give me some suction. | 这里抽吸一下 |
[13:47] | Numbers are still in the tank. | 数据还是很低 |
[13:48] | Because he was stabbed in the heart. He needs blood. | 因为他被捅到了心脏 需要输血 |
[13:50] | I don’t care where he is, get me Connor. | 我不管他在哪 把康纳找来 |
[13:52] | Just prepare an innocuous press release, | 先准备一份不痛不痒的新闻稿 |
[13:53] | and then let me know the second we find that baby. | 等孩子一找到 马山通知我 |
[13:59] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[14:00] | Connor, I need your help, buddy. | 康纳 我需要你的帮助 伙计 |
[14:02] | Yeah, okay. Ava. | 好的 艾娃 |
[14:09] | Surgical suites one and three aren’t in use. | 一号和三号手术室无人使用 |
[14:11] | You check those, we’ll cover the rest. | 你们去搜查那里 剩下的我们来 |
[14:13] | Code Pink. Code Pink. | 粉色警报 粉色警报 |
[14:15] | All hospital personnel, | 全体医院员工 |
[14:16] | please report to your designated stations. | 请到指定位置报到 |
[14:19] | Clear. | 这边没人 |
[14:21] | So, your description of our attacker | 你对攻击者的描述 |
[14:25] | is someone possibly without a conscience. | 是一个可能没有道德意识的人 |
[14:27] | I’m just curious, what led you to that? | 我有点好奇 你是怎么得出来的 |
[14:30] | There have been a number of cases of women murdering children: | 女性谋杀儿童的案例有很多 |
[14:32] | Diane Downs, Susan Smith. | 黛安·唐斯 苏珊·史密斯 |
[14:34] | I don’t really see the comparison, though. | 可我看不出这里面的比较关系 |
[14:35] | I mean, neither of those women abducted a baby from a hospital. | 那些女性都没有从医院绑架过婴儿 |
[14:39] | You’re just speculating too. | 你也只是在猜测 |
[14:40] | We don’t know who we’re dealing with. | 我们不知道在面对的是谁 |
[14:42] | There’s no guarantee she’s some bereft mother who’s lost a child. | 她未必不是一个丧子的母亲 |
[14:44] | For all we know, she could be a… | 据我们所知 她可能是… |
[14:46] | A psychopath? | 精神病人吗 |
[14:50] | Dr. Charles, this has nothing to do with my father. | 查尔斯医生 这跟我父亲没有关系 |
[14:53] | And just because my opinion is different from yours | 只因为我的观点和你的不同 |
[14:55] | – doesn’t make it biased. – All clear. | -不代表它就有失偏颇 -都没人 |
[15:03] | Will, I’ve been doing research on Gary’s cancer, | 威尔 我在研究加里的癌症 |
[15:06] | and I found a case where a combination | 我发现了一例混合使用 |
[15:08] | of bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin | 博来霉素 依托泊苷和顺氯氨铂 |
[15:10] | rapidly shrank germ cell tumors, | 急速缩小生殖细胞瘤的病人 |
[15:12] | so I called my oncologist friend, | 所以我联系了我的肿瘤医生朋友 |
[15:13] | who said it was anecdotal but possible. | 他说这虽然未经证实 但的确有可能 |
[15:16] | Anecdotal? | 未经证实吗 |
[15:18] | There haven’t been any studies, | 还没有人具体研究这个 |
[15:19] | and it’s not approved by the FDA. | 药管局也没有批准 |
[15:21] | So, you’re proposing we use these drugs off-label? | 你是建议我们用这些未经临床试验的药品吗 |
[15:24] | Will, the man is terminally ill. | 威尔 他的病情已经很严重了 |
[15:26] | Yes… and I don’t wanna speed up that process, | 没错 所以我不想加重病情 |
[15:28] | or cause him any unnecessary suffering. | 或者让他多受不必要的苦 |
[15:30] | Well, I think it’s worth the risk. | 我觉得这值得一试 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我不觉得 |
[15:34] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[15:37] | You used to go to any length to try and save someone. | 以前你会不惜一切地拯救病人 |
[15:40] | Yeah, and it never ended well. | 是 下场也都不好 |
[15:41] | I also have a larger responsibility now. | 我现在也有了更大的责任 |
[15:43] | – Because you’re an Attending? – That’s right. | -因为你是主治医师了吗 -没错 |
[15:46] | So I don’t get a say? | 所以我没话语权了 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry, in this case, no. | 抱歉 在这个病例里没有 |
[15:50] | What you’re suggesting is bad medicine. | 你建议的是未经证实的药品 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | All right, give me a view of the medial side | 好 让我看到左心室的 |
[16:03] | of the left ventricle. | 内侧图像 |
[16:05] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[16:06] | Uh, now, Ethan, you’re gonna remove your finger, | 伊森 你现在拿开手指 |
[16:08] | and once you get the stapler in place, | 等你对准吻合器以后 |
[16:10] | you’re gonna close laterally across the opening. | 就横向封闭开口处 |
[16:14] | I can’t get the stapler in place. | 我没办法对准 |
[16:16] | It’s a moving target. | 开口一直在动 |
[16:17] | Keep trying. | 继续尝试 |
[16:19] | Got it. Staple’s in. | 好 钉上了 |
[16:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:23] | No. No, wait, this isn’t working. | 不 等等 这不管用 |
[16:25] | Every time I get a staple in, it tears, | 每次我打上吻合钉 它都会撕裂 |
[16:26] | – making the hole even bigger. – All right, here. | -让伤口变得更大 -好 给你 |
[16:28] | – What are you doing? – I gotta get in there. | -你要干什么 -我得进去 |
[16:30] | The hospital’s on lockdown. They won’t let you in. | 医院被封锁了 不会让你进的 |
[16:31] | I have to try. Help Ethan get him stabilized. | 我必须得试试 你帮着伊森先稳定情况 |
[16:36] | All right, Dr. Choi, let’s see if I can keep you | 好了 崔医生 看看我能不能帮你 |
[16:38] | from killing this patient. | 不害死这病人 |
[16:40] | You understand this is experimental? | 你们明白这是实验性的吧 |
[16:43] | I can’t guarantee it’ll have any effect on Mr. Taylor’s cancer. | 我不能保证它一定对泰勒先生的癌症有效果 |
[16:47] | It might even be harmful. | 甚至可能有害 |
[16:51] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[16:52] | And do I have your permission? | 那你同意吗 |
[16:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:58] | Please. Go ahead. | 请你来吧 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:39] | Sorry, folks, as soon as the lockdown is lifted, | 抱歉了 各位 等封锁一解除 |
[17:41] | you’ll all get to see a doctor. | 你们就能看医生了 |
[17:42] | So what? I’m just supposed to wait here bleeding? | 所以我现在就只能站这儿流血吗 |
[17:44] | Got no choice, ma’am. If you’re worried, | 没有办法 女士 如果你担心 |
[17:45] | Lakeshore Memorial’s only a mile away. | 一英里外就是湖畔纪念医院 |
[17:47] | Sir, gotta stop you there. | 先生 请你停下 |
[17:48] | Look, I am a doctor on staff here, all right? | 你看 我是这里的医生 好吗 |
[17:51] | Sorry, can’t let you in. | 抱歉 你不能进去 |
[17:53] | There is a man in the emergency room | 急诊室里现在有位伤员 |
[17:54] | – with a stab wound in his heart. – Sorry. | -心脏被人捅了一刀 -抱歉 |
[17:56] | If I don’t get in there, he’s gonna die. | 如果我不进去 他就会死 |
[17:59] | Not my call. | 我只是执行任务 |
[18:01] | I wish I could let you in, but it’s not up to me. | 我也想让你们进去 但这不是我决定的 |
[18:03] | – Fine. – I will let you in, | -好 -等封锁一解除 |
[18:05] | as soon as the lockdown is– | 我就会放你们… |
[18:06] | Earl, I need to get in there. | 厄尔 我必须进去 |
[18:08] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[18:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:15] | I found this tunnel when we were reviewing | 我们在评估医院紧急疏散方案时 |
[18:17] | the hospital’s emergency evacuation plan. | 发现的这条通道 |
[18:20] | Apparently, it was used to ferry patients | 看来这是一条用来在建筑之间 |
[18:23] | and supplies between buildings. | 转移病人和补给的通道 |
[18:26] | But once they put in the over-street walkways, | 但是过街天桥建好之后 |
[18:29] | it was decommissioned. | 这条通道就废弃了 |
[18:31] | Here’s your way in. | 你从这里进 |
[18:35] | When you come to the fork, stay to the right. | 等你到了岔路口 一直向右转就行 |
[18:37] | At the end of the tunnel, you’ll find a series of doors. | 在通道尽头 你会看到几扇门 |
[18:40] | Take the first one on the right. | 从右手边第一扇走 |
[18:42] | That’ll put you inside the hospital. | 从那里你就能进医院了 |
[18:43] | All right, thanks, Earl. | 多谢了 厄尔 |
[18:44] | Oh, and you-you might need this. | 对了 你可能用的上这个 |
[18:48] | Anyone asks, it wasn’t me who told you. | 有人问起来 我什么都没告诉你 |
[18:51] | You got it. | 放心吧 |
[19:33] | – How’s she doing? – Um, sleeping. | -她怎么样了 -在睡觉 |
[19:36] | Good. We’re still waiting for a room to open. | 很好 我们还在等手术室腾出来 |
[19:39] | I’m transferring another patient now, | 我现在去处理另一个病人 |
[19:40] | but Jill’s next in line. | 但是吉尔就是下一个 |
[19:43] | Hopefully won’t be much longer. | 希望不用等太久 |
[19:50] | Dr. Manning, can I see you? | 曼宁医生 能借一步说话吗 |
[19:53] | Please excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[20:01] | – You gave him those drugs? – Mm-hmm. | -是你给他上的那些药 -是 |
[20:02] | I told you not to, and you did it anyway. | 我明确告诉你不要 但你还是做了 |
[20:04] | His wife wanted to give ’em a try. | 他妻子想试一试 |
[20:06] | You shouldn’t have even suggested it. | 你根本就不该提出来 |
[20:07] | She deserved a choice. | 她有选择权 |
[20:09] | You went behind my back. I can’t believe you did that. | 你背着我擅作主张 真不敢相信你居然这样 |
[20:12] | – You wouldn’t listen to me. – I did listen to you. | -因为你不听我的 -我当然听了 |
[20:16] | I just hope you haven’t put a nail in this man’s coffin. | 我只希望你没有让他死得更快 |
[20:31] | Cole here. | 我是科尔 |
[20:32] | We just got a ping off the baby’s ID bracelet. | 我们刚刚收到了宝宝手环的定位信号 |
[20:36] | She used an emergency exit stairwell. East Wing. | 他走了一条紧急撤离撤离楼梯 在东翼 |
[20:41] | Wait… | 等等 |
[20:46] | – “Zachary Womack.” – They were here. | -扎克里·沃马克 -他们来过这 |
[20:48] | She cut off his bracelet. | 她切断了他的手环 |
[20:50] | She knew the signal would bring us here. | 她知道我们会追着信号到这里 |
[20:51] | She’s playing a game with us. | 她在和我们斗智 |
[20:52] | His IV. | 他的注射液 |
[20:55] | He’s not getting his antibiotics anymore. | 他得不到这些抗生素了 |
[21:03] | Ah, come on. | 加油啊 |
[21:07] | I still can’t get it in. | 我还是进不去 |
[21:09] | Get me a closer look at the hole. | 靠近拍一下开口让我看看 |
[21:13] | Here’s what I want you to do: | 我希望你们这么做 |
[21:15] | Get two Allis clamps… | 取两支组织钳 |
[21:19] | Here. | 给 |
[21:20] | I want you to clamp on either side of the hole. | 我要你们把开口两侧都夹起来 |
[21:31] | – Ready. – Okay, April, | -好了 -好 艾普尔 |
[21:33] | you’re going to take hold of the clamps | 你要拿住组织钳 |
[21:35] | – and lift the heart. – ‘Kay. | -把心脏拉起来 -好 |
[21:37] | As soon as she does, | 她一把心脏拉起来 |
[21:38] | Dr. Choi, you’ll remove your finger | 崔医生 你就立即把手指撤出来 |
[21:40] | and see if you can get the staple in | 试试看能不能趁心脏提起来的时候 |
[21:41] | while it’s elevated. | 把缝合器打进去 |
[21:42] | – Got it? – Copy. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[21:44] | Here we go. One, two, three, lift. | 开始吧 一 二 三 提 |
[21:50] | It’s in. It’s working. | 打进去了 成功了 |
[21:52] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[21:54] | Ava–Ava, he’s still bleeding. | 艾娃 他还在出血 |
[21:57] | Give me suction. | 马上抽吸 |
[21:59] | He’s hypotensive! | 他血压过低了 |
[22:01] | Dr. Choi, I need you to snake your hand around the heart. | 崔医生 把你的手绕过心脏伸进去 |
[22:03] | What do you feel? | 你摸到了什么 |
[22:06] | He’s got a hole in the backside. | 他的心脏内侧也有一个破口 |
[22:07] | The knife went through and through. | 看来是被刀刺穿了 |
[22:09] | Looks like you have more work to do. | 看来你们有的忙了 |
[22:13] | – What’s happening? – He’s in v-fib. | -这是怎么了 -他发生室颤了 |
[22:17] | No pulse. Monique, start bagging. | 没有脉搏 莫妮克 上呼吸器 |
[22:19] | Doris, get on his chest. | 桃瑞丝 胸部按压 |
[22:25] | Charge to 150. Clear. | 充电到150 离手 |
[22:30] | Still in v-fib. | 仍然室颤 |
[22:32] | Monique, push 1 milligram of epi. | 莫妮克 打1毫克肾上腺素 |
[22:34] | – Doris, get back on his chest. – I got it. | -桃瑞丝 继续按压 -我来 |
[22:39] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[22:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:45] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[22:46] | Monique, another milligram of epi and atropine. | 莫妮克 再打一毫克肾上腺素和阿托品 |
[23:03] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[23:12] | Natalie… he’s gone. | 娜塔莉 他走了 |
[23:15] | My Gary… | 我的加里啊 |
[23:22] | Time of death: 14:30. | 死亡时间 14时30分 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[23:32] | – Just don’t even say it. – Nat… | -你一个字都不要说 -小娜 |
[23:35] | Off-label meds. Did I kill him? | 非常规用药 是我杀了他吗 |
[23:39] | – The man was dying. – I shouldn’t have done it. | -这人本来也活不长 -那我也不该这么做 |
[24:18] | Uh, yeah, sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[24:24] | Help! There’s something wrong with my daughter. | 来人啊 我女儿不太对劲 |
[24:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[24:31] | Her vocal chords are spasming, blocking airflow. | 她的声带痉挛 阻碍了空气进入 |
[24:34] | Help her! | 救救她 |
[24:36] | This is Noah’s patient. Where is he? | 这是诺亚的病人 他在哪 |
[24:38] | He had to take a patient upstairs. | 他还要送一个病人去楼上 |
[24:41] | Dr. Choi, we need some help over here. | 崔医生 这边需要帮忙 |
[24:43] | – I’m a little busy! – Ay-yai-yai-yah. | -我有点走不开 -哎呀呀呀 |
[24:49] | – We need to intubate. – Maggie… | -我们得插管 -麦基 |
[24:51] | 20 of etomidate, 10 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 10单位司可林 |
[24:53] | Maggie… we need a doctor. | 麦基 我们得找医生来 |
[24:56] | Now. | 快点 |
[25:00] | Okay, sweetie. | 好 亲爱的 |
[25:20] | It’s too tight. | 太紧了 |
[25:21] | I can’t get past the vocal chords. | 我没办法穿过声带 |
[25:23] | She’s down to 87. We need a doctor. | 跌到87了 我们要叫医生来 |
[25:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:31] | I’ll crich her. | 我要给她插管 |
[25:32] | Are you crazy? You can’t do that. | 你疯了吗 你不能做 |
[25:36] | Doris, give me a scalpel. | 桃瑞丝 给我手术刀 |
[25:38] | You’re not allowed. It’s gotta be a doctor. | 你没有权限 要医生来做 |
[25:39] | Help her! | 快帮她 |
[25:42] | Give me the scalpel, Doris. | 给我手术刀 桃瑞丝 |
[26:06] | I’m in. Bag her. | 进来了 给她上气袋 |
[26:11] | Got it. | 好 |
[26:13] | Sats are coming back up. | 数据回升了 |
[26:23] | He’s bradying down. | 他心动过缓了 |
[26:26] | – I can’t reach it. – Keep trying. | -我碰不到 -继续试 |
[26:29] | Heart rate’s dropping. | 心率在下降 |
[26:31] | Where are we? | 什么情况 |
[26:33] | It’s about time. | 来得正是时候 |
[26:34] | Hole backside of his left ventricle. | 左心室底部有漏洞 |
[26:37] | Connor, here’s what’s happening: | 康纳 情况是这样的 |
[26:38] | Whenever they elevate the heart to make the repair, | 他们只要一抬高心脏进行修复 |
[26:40] | it cuts off his venous return. | 静脉回流就会被切断 |
[26:44] | Okay, get me two bags of saline. | 好 给我两袋盐水 |
[26:45] | April, load up a 2-0 prolene on a long needle driver. | 艾普尔 用长针穿上2-0缝合线 |
[26:50] | – How’d you get in here? – Long story. | -你怎么进来的 -一言难尽 |
[26:52] | On my count, I want you to roll him onto his side. | 听我口令 我需要你们给他侧身 |
[26:54] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[26:55] | Up…and down. | 起来 放下 |
[27:00] | All right, Ethan, when I tell you, | 伊森 等下我会告诉你 |
[27:03] | I want you to remove your finger, | 把手指拿开 |
[27:05] | and I’m gonna replace it with mine. | 然后我会用我的手指顶上 |
[27:06] | Ready and go. | 准备开始 |
[27:08] | Okay, I’m gonna try to access the hole | 好 我会从这个角度尝试 |
[27:11] | from this angle. | 触碰到那个破口 |
[27:12] | Careful, he bradies down quickly. | 小心 他很容易心动过缓 |
[27:22] | All right, stitch is in. | 好了 已经缝合 |
[27:24] | That should temporize the bleed long enough | 应该可以够把出血拖延到 |
[27:25] | to get him up to the O.R. | 我们送他进手术室 |
[27:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:30] | Dr. Bekker, you are amazing. | 贝克医生 你太厉害了 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:47] | Dr. Halstead, Dr. Ray tells me | 霍斯特德医生 雷医生告诉我 |
[27:49] | off-label meds were given to that patient. | 那位病人使用了非常规用药 |
[27:52] | Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin. | 博来霉素 依托泊甙和顺铂 |
[27:55] | – For lymphoma? – I know. | -治疗淋巴瘤吗 -我知道 |
[27:57] | But the patient died within hours | 但在他接受了这些药物的 |
[27:59] | after the drugs were administered. | 短短数小时后 就死了 |
[28:01] | Adverse drug reaction. | 药物不良反应 |
[28:03] | We could get sued for this. | 我们可能会因此被起诉 |
[28:05] | Where is Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生在哪 |
[28:07] | Ms. Goodwin, the chart, it’s not correct. | 古德温女士 病历上写错了 |
[28:11] | Dr. Manning didn’t prescribe the drugs. | 不是曼宁医生开的这些药 |
[28:12] | – It was me. – You? | -是我 -你 |
[28:15] | I found some anecdotal evidence | 我发现了一些病例证据 |
[28:17] | that supported the efficacy of that cocktail. | 能够支持那个药物组合的疗效 |
[28:20] | Thought we had nothing to lose. | 我觉得不如放手一搏 |
[28:22] | Dr. Halstead, I had hoped | 霍斯特德医生 我原本还希望 |
[28:24] | that you had outgrown your recklessness. | 你已经克服了自己的鲁莽 |
[28:27] | Clearly, you haven’t. | 显然你还没有 |
[28:31] | I’m referring this to the disciplinary committee. | 我会提交给纪律委员会的 |
[28:47] | Hey, uh, my patient in Treatment Two, | 我二号治疗室的病人 |
[28:49] | – who criched her? – I did. | -谁给她插的管 -我 |
[28:51] | – What? – You criched a patient? | -什么 -你给病人插管 |
[28:54] | She was in laryngospasm, you weren’t available, | 她当时喉痉挛 你不在 |
[28:56] | and all my other doctors were tied up. | 所有其他医生都抽不开身 |
[28:58] | A nurse cannot crich. | 护士怎么能插管 |
[28:59] | You should’ve waited for a doctor. | 你应该等医生过来 |
[29:01] | – She would’ve died. – And you could’ve killed her. | -她可能会死 -你也有可能杀了她 |
[29:02] | – Noah… – What? | -诺亚 -干吗 |
[29:04] | Maggie’s been nursing since before you started shaving. | 麦基从你开始刮胡子就已经在这里当护士了 |
[29:06] | So what? It’s against the rules. | 那又怎么样 不合规矩 |
[29:07] | She’s seen a crich done 1,000 times. | 她见过一千多次插管 |
[29:08] | – Okay. – Back off. | -好 -退后 |
[29:10] | Please, we need a doctor. She’s waking up. | 来个医生吧 她醒了 |
[29:14] | Jill? Honey? Can you hear me? | 吉尔 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗 |
[29:19] | What’s wrong with her eye? | 她的眼睛怎么了 |
[29:21] | She’s got a left-sided facial droop. | 她左侧面瘫 |
[29:23] | I think she might’ve had a stroke. | 我想她可能是中风了 |
[29:26] | All right, we need to get her up for a head CT now. | 我们得送她去做脑部CT |
[29:27] | – Let’s go. – Get ready to bag her. | -走吧 -准备给她上气袋 |
[29:29] | – On it. – One, two, three. | -马上 -一二三 |
[29:51] | Hey… you told Dr. Ray | 你告诉雷医生 |
[29:54] | that you prescribed Gary’s meds? | 是你给加里开的药 |
[30:04] | – It’s no big deal. – Yes, it is. | -没什么大不了的 -很严重 |
[30:06] | I own my mistakes, not you. | 我的错该我自己承担 不是你 |
[30:09] | I feel terrible that Gary might’ve died | 加里的死可能是因为那些药 |
[30:11] | because of those drugs, | 我感觉很崩溃 |
[30:12] | but I am the one responsible, okay? | 但该我负责任 好吗 |
[30:14] | You do not need to protect me. | 你不需要保护我 |
[30:16] | – I know that. – Do you? | -我知道 -你知道吗 |
[30:17] | Do you know that? | 你真的知道吗 |
[30:19] | Natalie, you are already miserable. | 娜塔莉 你已经很痛苦了 |
[30:21] | I didn’t want you to have to deal with all this. | 我不希望你还要去应付这些 |
[30:24] | Besides, I’m the Attending. | 而且我是主治医师 |
[30:25] | Ultimately, it’s my responsibility. | 最后还是我的责任 |
[30:27] | Oh, my–come off it. | 天…省省吧 |
[30:29] | Would you have done the same thing for Ethan or for Noah? | 你会为伊森或者诺亚做同样的事情吗 |
[30:32] | No, because they’re men. | 不会 因为他们是男人 |
[30:33] | They can take care of themselves. | 他们可以自己照顾自己 |
[30:35] | But not me. I’m just a helpless little girl. | 但我不是 我是个无助的小女孩 |
[30:44] | I have some news. | 我有新消息 |
[30:46] | Security compiled a list of former patients | 安保部门搜集了 |
[30:49] | who fit the profile of our abductor, | 符合绑架者特征的之前病人的名单 |
[30:52] | then cross-referenced them | 然后把他们和 |
[30:54] | against today’s visitors log. | 今天的访客对照了一下 |
[30:56] | Turns out, we got a hit. | 结果我们找到一个符合要求的 |
[30:59] | Joanna Harris. | 乔安娜·哈里斯 |
[31:00] | Would you show them the tape, please? | 你能给他们放一下录像吗 |
[31:03] | Couple of months ago, | 几个月前 |
[31:04] | Joanna Harris was in the ED, pregnant. | 乔安娜·哈里斯在急诊室接受治疗 当时她怀孕了 |
[31:07] | She lost the baby. | 她失去了她的孩子 |
[31:09] | 22 weeks. Very sad case. | 22周 十分悲惨的病例 |
[31:11] | So she impersonated a healthcare worker | 所以她扮成医护人员 |
[31:13] | to get to the PICU. | 混进儿童重症监护室 |
[31:15] | It’s entirely possible that the trauma, | 完全可能是创伤 |
[31:17] | coupled with the overwhelming fear | 加上对可能再也 |
[31:19] | of never being able to carry a baby to term, | 怀不上宝宝的恐惧 |
[31:21] | uh, pushed her over the edge. | 让她做出了这样的事 |
[31:22] | But she seems to have thought things out pretty thoroughly. | 但她似乎很认真地筹划了这件事 |
[31:24] | I’d say her actions were calculated, even predatory. | 她的行动是精心策划的 甚至是掠夺性的 |
[31:26] | Well, given what we know about the patient, | 就我们目前对病人的了解来看 |
[31:29] | can you think of where she might’ve gone? | 你能想到她可能去哪吗 |
[31:32] | Some place she could hide. | 她可能藏的地方 |
[31:33] | A supply closet or call room. | 储藏室还是叫号室 |
[31:35] | Security teams covered all those. | 安保团队的监控范围涵盖了那些地方 |
[31:38] | According to the logs, | 根据记录 |
[31:39] | Ms. Harris took our maternity tour last May. | 哈里斯小姐去年五月参加了我们的孕产课程 |
[31:42] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[31:43] | Well, isn’t that when we were transitioning | 那不正是我们 |
[31:45] | between the old maternity wing and the new one? | 新旧妇产科的过渡期间吗 |
[31:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:48] | She might know the old maternity wing. | 她可能知道旧妇产科在哪 |
[31:50] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[31:53] | 产房 高危病房 护士站 手术产房 等候区 卫生间 | |
[32:01] | – Clear. – Clear. | -没人 -没人 |
[32:12] | Hi, Joanna. | 你好 乔安娜 |
[32:14] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[32:16] | Stay away. You’re not taking him. | 离我远点 你不能带走他 |
[32:19] | Yeah, but the problem is the baby is–is very sick. | 好 但问题是宝宝病得很严重 |
[32:22] | You can’t have him. He’s mine. | 你不能带走他 他是我的 |
[32:24] | And I’m sure you want the best for him, right? | 我想你也想宝宝好好的 是吗 |
[32:27] | He needs medicine, antibiotics, | 他需要药 抗生素 |
[32:29] | or else he won’t get better. | 否则他是不会好转的 |
[32:31] | The fact is, if the baby doesn’t get | 事实是 如果宝宝不马上 |
[32:33] | some treatment soon, | 得到治疗的话 |
[32:35] | uh, there’s a chance he could die. | 他有可能会死 |
[32:36] | No. | 不 |
[32:37] | None of us want that. That’s why we’re here. | 我们都不想那样的事发生 所以我们才来这 |
[32:40] | We need to get him back to his room, | 我们得带他回他的病房 |
[32:41] | so he can get treated. | 这样他才能得到治疗 |
[32:45] | Will you let us help him? | 你能让我们帮他吗 |
[32:53] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[32:54] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么需要害怕的 |
[32:56] | We understand why you did this. | 我们理解你为什么这么做 |
[32:58] | No one is gonna punish you. | 没人会惩罚你的 |
[33:04] | What about them? | 他们呢 |
[33:06] | They just wanna make sure that the baby stays safe. | 他们只是想确保宝宝是安全的 |
[33:09] | Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, I promise. | 不会有人对你怎么样的 我保证 |
[33:12] | Uh, well, the important thing here | 重要的是 |
[33:13] | is that we need to get some treatment for the baby | 我们得给宝宝治疗 |
[33:15] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[33:20] | Give me the baby, Joanna. | 把宝宝给我 乔安娜 |
[33:23] | I can’t. I… | 我不能 我… |
[33:25] | Oh, you can. You can, trust me. | 可以的 你可以的 相信我 |
[33:27] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[33:48] | What? No. | 干什么 不 |
[33:49] | Why? I gave you the baby. | 为什么 我把宝宝给你们了 |
[33:53] | You–you lied to me. You lied to me. | 你 你骗我 你骗我 |
[33:56] | Why did she lie to me? | 她为什么要骗我 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[34:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Hey, everybody, | 大家伙 |
[34:19] | they found the baby. | 他们找到孩子了 |
[34:27] | Let’s make sure you check in with Admitting. | 确保你们都办好手续 |
[34:29] | You will be seen in order of need. | 你们会被根据紧急情况接治 |
[34:31] | For those less seriously ill or injured, | 病情或受伤轻些的 |
[34:34] | try to be patient. | 请耐心些 |
[34:35] | We will get to you. | 我们会为你们治疗的 |
[34:36] | Go ahead, sir. This way, yeah. | 继续 先生 这边 对 |
[34:45] | Patient suffered an ischemic stroke. | 病人患缺血性脑中风 |
[34:48] | Between the unsuccessful attempt at intubation | 在不成功的插管尝试和 |
[34:50] | and the time it took to crich her, | 给她开洞的期间 |
[34:51] | the patient’s airway was down for over a minute, | 病人的气管闭合了超过一分钟 |
[34:53] | starving the brain of oxygen. | 所以脑部缺氧 |
[34:57] | Good thing you have lawyers on retainer. | 好消息是你们有雇律师 |
[34:59] | Thank you, Dr. Abrams. | 谢谢你 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[35:03] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[35:05] | All of our ED doctors were tied up because of the lockdown, | 我们所有的急诊医生都因为医院封锁无法抽身 |
[35:08] | the patient was in laryngospasm. | 病人喉痉挛 |
[35:09] | I couldn’t get the tubes past her chord. | 我没办法给她插管 |
[35:11] | At that point, I had to crich her. | 当时我必须给她开个洞 |
[35:14] | Any doctor would have the same problem. | 任何医生都会遇到这样的问题 |
[35:16] | Yeah, except, Maggie… | 是啊 但是 麦基… |
[35:19] | they’re doctors. | 他们是医生 |
[35:20] | They’re allowed to perform these procedures. | 他们是被允许这么做的 |
[35:23] | Sharon, what would you have done? | 莎伦 那你会怎么做 |
[35:24] | Exactly what you did, | 和你做的一样 |
[35:26] | but, unfortunately, that’s not going to help you. | 但不幸地是 这并不能帮到你 |
[35:28] | Sharon, am I gonna lose my job over this? | 莎伦 我会因此而失去我的工作吗 |
[35:30] | I hope not, | 希望不会 |
[35:32] | but until I can figure something out… | 但在我想到办法之前… |
[35:37] | I’ve got to suspend you, Maggie. | 我只能将你停职 麦基 |
[35:39] | – Sharon- – I’m sorry. | -莎伦 -很抱歉 |
[35:52] | The patient would’ve died. | 否则病人会死的 |
[35:55] | I have no regrets. | 我不后悔 |
[36:17] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[36:19] | I should not have lied to Joanna. | 我不该撒谎骗乔安娜 |
[36:21] | It was wrong. | 那样是不对的 |
[36:22] | She’s just a desperate, troubled woman, | 她只是个绝望 困扰的女人 |
[36:24] | not a psychopath. | 不是精神病 |
[36:27] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:29] | She’s not, but am I? Am I a psychopath? | 她不是 但我是吗 我是精神病吗 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | Look how easily I lied to her, | 我那么容易地就撒谎骗她 |
[36:34] | how I coldly manipulated her. | 我那么冷酷地控制了她 |
[36:36] | In this context, | 这种情况下 |
[36:37] | that’s hardly an indication of psychopathy. | 很难说是精神病的标志 |
[36:39] | Well, how about my life? | 那我的人生呢 |
[36:39] | Would you say that I’m able to form lasting relationships? | 我算是能形成长久的关系吗 |
[36:42] | I mean, I have no real friends, | 我是说 我没有真正的朋友 |
[36:43] | no significant romantic attachments. | 没有重要的恋爱关系 |
[36:46] | I think I have emotions, but maybe they aren’t real. | 我以为我有情感 但可能那不是真的 |
[36:49] | Maybe they’re just imitative. | 可能只是模仿的 |
[36:51] | You just told me that you felt guilty | 你刚才告诉我你因为欺骗病人 |
[36:52] | about lying to a patient, | 感觉到愧疚 |
[36:54] | which means that you have a conscience, | 也就是说你有良知 |
[36:56] | which means that you’re not a psychopath. | 也就是说你不是精神病 |
[36:58] | Whatever you wanna call it, I am my father’s daughter. | 不管你怎么说 我都是我爸爸的女儿 |
[37:01] | Well–well, you’re also my resident, | 你也是我的住院医生 |
[37:04] | and I find you to be a– | 我觉得你是个 |
[37:06] | a deeply compassionate person, | 非常有同情心的人 |
[37:09] | who’s capable of great empathy. | 你能够同情他人 |
[37:12] | I just never would’ve roped you into | 如果我不是完全确信这一点 |
[37:14] | this whole psychiatry thing | 那我绝对不会 |
[37:17] | if I wasn’t entirely convinced of that. | 让你干精神科这一行 |
[37:26] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[37:39] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[37:40] | He should wake up pretty soon. | 他应该很快就醒了 |
[37:41] | – Yeah. – Nice work today. | -嗯 -今天干得漂亮 |
[37:42] | – You too. – Yeah. | -你也是 -嗯 |
[37:46] | Dr. Bekker… | 贝克医生 |
[37:48] | have you come to see me or our patient? | 你来见我还是我们的病人 |
[37:52] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[37:54] | I think he’s gonna make it. | 他应该不会有事了 |
[37:56] | – It’s a long day, huh? – Yeah. | -今天真漫长啊 -是 |
[38:00] | I could go for a meal. | 我想吃顿饭 |
[38:04] | I’d, uh, check the cafeteria. | 我会去餐厅看看 |
[38:07] | It’s Tuesday. | 今天是周二 |
[38:08] | It’s meatloaf. | 有肉丸子 |
[38:11] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[38:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:33] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[38:35] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[38:37] | Gary Taylor’s autopsy revealed | 加里·泰勒的尸检结果表明 |
[38:39] | that he died from cardiac failure, | 他是死于心力衰竭 |
[38:40] | not an adverse drug reaction or metastatic cancer. | 不是药物反应 也不是肿瘤转移 |
[38:43] | In fact, in the hours from the time he was given the drugs | 事实上 从他用药到去世的 |
[38:46] | until he died, | 那段时间 |
[38:48] | the mass actually shrank one centimeter. | 肿瘤缩小了一厘米 |
[38:51] | That off-label cocktail of yours, it worked. | 你用的非正规药 起效了 |
[38:54] | I let Ms. Goodwin know. Congratulations. | 我会告诉古德温女士 恭喜 |
[38:57] | Uh–um, look, uh, it wasn’t my idea. | 其实 不是我的主意 |
[39:00] | It was Dr. Manning’s. | 是曼宁医生的 |
[39:02] | Okay, whatever. | 无所谓 |
[39:04] | We’ve been thinking about launching | 我们考虑开始 |
[39:05] | – a Phase One clinical trial to- – Excuse me. | -第一阶段的临床试验 -不好意思 |
[39:12] | Nat, hold up… | 小娜 等等 |
[39:16] | I’ll make sure of that. | 我会确保这一点 |
[39:17] | You think that’s what’s bothering me? | 你以为让我困扰的是那个吗 |
[39:19] | Look, I know I shouldn’t have taken the blame, | 我知道我不该替你担责 |
[39:21] | and I certainly don’t deserve the credit. | 当然功劳也不是我的 |
[39:23] | Will, stop. | 威尔 别说了 |
[39:24] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[39:26] | My whole career, from med school on, | 我的整个职业生涯 从医学院开始 |
[39:28] | I keep running into the same problem: | 我一直遇到同一个问题 |
[39:30] | men who either dismiss me or patronize me, | 有男人要么贬低我 要么自视高我一等 |
[39:33] | who cannot see me as an equal. | 就是不平等对待我 |
[39:35] | – Well, I see you as an equal. – No, you don’t. | -我平等对待你 -你没有 |
[39:38] | And it’s not just today. It keeps happening. | 不止是今天 这种事一直发生 |
[39:40] | – Natalie… – Look, I know you love me, | -娜塔莉 -我知道你爱我 |
[39:43] | but in a way, that’s part of the problem. | 但从某种程上说 那是问题的一部分 |
[39:45] | You can only see me as the woman you love, | 你只能把我当做一个你爱的女人 |
[39:48] | the woman you need to protect and take care of, | 你需要保护并照顾的女人 |
[39:50] | and in a way, that limits me. | 从某种程度上 那限制了我 |
[39:53] | It puts me in a kind of jail. | 让我进了某种监狱里 |
[39:56] | Look, I don’t want that, Natalie. | 我不想那样 娜塔莉 |
[39:59] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们聊聊 |
[40:00] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[40:03] | Maybe we can, | 或许能吧 |
[40:04] | but right now, I need a break, okay? | 不过现在我需要缓一下 |
[40:07] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[40:09] | but I need a break from us. | 但我需要我们之间暂缓一下 |
[40:11] | No, come on. | 不要这样 |