| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | – Next. – Yeah, can I get a– | -下一位 -麻烦给我一杯 |
| [00:08] | – Hey, there’s a line. – My shift starts in five. | -麻烦排队去 -我五分钟后要值班去了 |
| [00:11] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
| [00:13] | We’ve all got places to be, I’m next. | 大家都很忙 下一位应该是我 |
| [00:16] | Cut me a break, all right? | 帮帮忙好吧 |
| [00:18] | Can I get a double espresso? | 给我一份双倍浓缩 |
| [00:20] | – I said I was next. – What is your problem, man? | -我说了该我了 -你没病吧哥们 |
| [00:22] | No problem. | 我挺好啊 |
| [00:23] | Will, can I talk to you a second? | 威尔 能和你说句话吗 |
| [00:29] | – What has gotten into you? – Guy’s a dick. | -你到底是怎么了 -他就是个混蛋 |
| [00:32] | I’m concerned about you. | 我很担心你啊 |
| [00:34] | Why? Because I wouldn’t let him cut in front of me? | 为什么 就因为我不让他插队吗 |
| [00:35] | No, because you’re not acting like yourself. | 不是 你最近一直不对劲 |
| [00:38] | Yeah, well, maybe I’m a little upset about you throwing me out. | 也许是我被你赶出来了不高兴 |
| [00:40] | I didn’t throw you out. | 我没有赶你 |
| [00:42] | Right. The gun, the gun, the gun. | 是啊 那把枪嘛 |
| [00:45] | Will, I think you should consider talking to someone. | 威尔 我觉得你应该找人咨询下 |
| [00:49] | I think you’re having a hard time processing all of it. | 我觉得你有点消化不了这么多事 |
| [00:52] | Anybody would. | 换了谁都会这样 |
| [00:53] | Nat, I don’t want to process it. | 小娜 我不想消化 |
| [00:55] | I want to forget it ever happened | 我只想忘掉这一切 |
| [00:57] | and move on with my life. | 然后继续我的生活 |
| [00:59] | Our life. | 我们的生活 |
| [01:09] | You were talking in your sleep last night. | 你昨晚又说梦话了 |
| [01:12] | Really? I haven’t done that in a while. | 是吗 我好久没说梦话了 |
| [01:15] | What was I saying? | 我说什么了 |
| [01:17] | Your usual. Barking orders to subordinates. | 还是那些 对着不听话的下属大吼大叫 |
| [01:21] | Sounds like me. | 确实像我 |
| [01:22] | Give me the box! | 把盒子给我 |
| [01:25] | Hey, get back here, that’s mine! | 回来 那是我的盒子 |
| [01:26] | You don’t want that! | 你拿了没用的 |
| [01:30] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [01:36] | Get off me, man! | 别碰我 哥们 |
| [01:38] | Stay down. | 趴着 |
| [01:40] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
| [01:44] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
| [01:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
| [01:49] | He might be having a heart attack. | 他好像心脏病发作了 |
| [01:50] | His pulse is through the roof. | 他的脉搏极快 |
| [01:51] | I called an ambulance. | 我叫了救护车 |
| [01:53] | Here, here, here. Let me do it. Let me do it. | 来来 让我看看 我看看 |
| [01:54] | Take deep breaths. In and out. In and out. | 深呼吸 慢慢来 深呼吸 |
| [01:57] | Petechiaes all over his chest too. | 胸口全是瘀伤 |
| [02:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| [02:16] | Gangrene. | 坏疽 |
| [02:30] | April, call general surgery for a consult. | 艾普尔 通知普外来会诊 |
| [02:32] | He’ll need to have his leg debrided. | 他需要做腿部清创 |
| [02:34] | Meantime, start him on fluids, hang a gram of vanc, | 另外给他挂水 吊一克安定 |
| [02:37] | 500 metronidazole, | 500单位甲硝唑 |
| [02:38] | order a CBC, CMP, | 约血常规和血液生化 |
| [02:39] | blood cultures, and chest X-ray. | 血培养还有胸透检查 |
| [02:41] | Add a cardiac panel and EKG. | 再加个心脏检查和心电图 |
| [02:43] | Need to rule out his heart. | 得看看他的心脏 |
| [02:45] | Dr. Choi, do you want a cardiac panel and EKG? | 崔医生 你要加心脏检查和心电吗 |
| [02:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [03:00] | Mags, any luck finding ID? | 麦基 找到什么身份证件了吗 |
| [03:02] | Not yet, and there was nothing in his clothes. | 还没 他的衣服里什么都没有 |
| [03:04] | I got some lock cutters. | 我找了些剪锁刀 |
| [03:05] | Figured there might be something inside. | 觉着这里面可能有些什么 |
| [03:07] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
| [03:18] | – He’s a veteran. – Yeah. | -他是个老兵 -是啊 |
| [03:23] | Marks. Reginald Marks. | 马科斯 雷金纳·马科斯 |
| [03:33] | – Silver Star. – Which one is that? | -银星勋章 -是奖什么的 |
| [03:35] | It’s awarded for heroism during combat. | 是为了表彰在战斗中的英勇表现 |
| [03:40] | Ah, Dr. Choi, CFD’s coming in | 崔医生 消防局送来了 |
| [03:41] | with semi-conscious 26-year-old. | 一名26岁意识不清的伤者 |
| [03:44] | Uh, go. I’ll make a call to the VA. | 你去吧 我来联系退伍军人事务部 |
| [03:46] | Find him a housing placement. | 给他找个住处 |
| [03:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
| [03:49] | All right, I got this. | 这些给我吧 |
| [03:53] | I’m sure it’s just my asthma acting up. | 我知道肯定只是哮喘发作了 |
| [03:55] | It happened with the last pregnancy too. | 我上次怀孕时也是这样 |
| [03:58] | – Is this your second? – Yep. | -这是第二胎 -是 |
| [04:00] | Double the fun this time. Twins. | 这次是双倍的快乐 双胞胎 |
| [04:02] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜啊 -谢谢 |
| [04:04] | But actually, they’re not mine. | 但其实不是我的孩子 |
| [04:08] | I’m a surrogate. | 我是代孕者 |
| [04:11] | Usually, Nate and Stephanie, the twins’ biological parents, | 孩子的生父母 内特和斯蒂芬妮一般都会 |
| [04:14] | come with me to all my doctor’s visits, | 陪着我去医院 |
| [04:16] | but I didn’t want to panic them over nothing. | 不过我也不想小题大做吓着他们 |
| [04:19] | Yeah, I hear some scattered wheezes. | 我听到了一些分散的哮鸣音 |
| [04:21] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
| [04:22] | Uterus is compressing the lungs, | 胎儿挤压了肺部 |
| [04:23] | exacerbating your asthma. | 加重了你的哮喘 |
| [04:25] | Let’s get a Med Neb and 40 mg of IV methylprednisolone. | 做一个药物雾化和40毫克甲基强的松龙 |
| [04:29] | – Well, since you’re here… – Ultrasound? | -既然你来了 -超声 |
| [04:32] | This isn’t your first rodeo. | 轻车熟路啊 |
| [04:35] | Baby boy is doing somersaults today. | 哥哥在翻跟头呢 |
| [04:38] | Probably the salsa I had with my eggs. | 也许是我莎莎酱鸡蛋吃多了 |
| [04:41] | Spicy foods always get ’em moving. | 辣食总会让他们活跃乱动 |
| [04:43] | Sister on the other hand, hardly ever kicks. | 而妹妹则基本上不怎么动 |
| [04:49] | Celine, have you had your anatomy ultrasound yet? | 塞林 你做过超声了吗 |
| [04:52] | No, it’s for next week. | 没有 下周才做 |
| [04:57] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
| [04:59] | The male fetus’s amniotic fluid is elevated. | 男婴的羊水压过高 |
| [05:02] | But that can happen with twins. I just– | 双胞胎经常有这种事 我只是… |
| [05:04] | I’d like to get a better picture of what’s going on. | 我想再检查下到底什么情况 |
| [05:06] | Well, should I call Nate and Stephanie? | 那我要不要通知内特和斯蒂芬妮 |
| [05:09] | I think that’d be a good idea. | 最好通知他们一下 |
| [05:14] | Just take these three. | 这三个就行 |
| [05:18] | Will still crashing at his brother’s? | 威尔还在他弟弟那住着呢 |
| [05:22] | How long? | 都多久了 |
| [05:23] | He can come home whenever he wants. | 他随时都能回来 |
| [05:25] | Just not with that gun. | 但带着枪就不行 |
| [05:26] | – He’s been through hell. – I get that. | -他经历了很可怕的事 -我知道 |
| [05:29] | He just needs time to get reacclimated to his old life. | 他还需要时间调整回以前的生活方式 |
| [05:31] | I hope so. I just wish he’d let me in. | 但愿吧 我希望他能对我敞开心扉 |
| [05:35] | He’ll come around. | 他会想明白的 |
| [05:40] | Mr. Davis. | 戴维斯先生 |
| [05:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [05:42] | – Hey, Phillip. – Dr. Manning. | -菲利普 -曼宁医生 |
| [05:44] | How’s little Sophie doing? | 小苏菲还好吗 |
| [05:47] | She’s good, she’s good, um, they say that we can, uh– | 她挺好 挺好的 他们说我们 |
| [05:51] | that I can take her home soon. | 我很快就能接她回家了 |
| [05:53] | – I’m so glad to hear that. – Me too. | -我很高兴 -我也是 |
| [05:56] | I’m so sorry, Dr. Manning. Heads up. | 很抱歉 曼宁医生 来病人了 |
| [05:57] | – Ambo is in, treatment 6. – Okay. | -救护车送来的 6号治疗室 -好的 |
| [05:59] | – Sorry about that. – I’m sorry, um… | -不好意思 -我很抱歉 |
| [06:01] | – It was good to see you. – You too. Yeah. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
| [06:06] | Get the hell away from me! | 你给我离远点 |
| [06:08] | Good Samaritan found her wandering, called 911. | 好心人发现她走丢了 报了警 |
| [06:11] | Fran Mooney, 83-year-old female with Alzheimer’s disease. | 弗兰·穆尼 有阿尔兹海默症的83岁女性 |
| [06:13] | – BP is 138 over 90. – I said let me go! | -血压138/90 -我说了放开我 |
| [06:16] | She was able to tell you all that? | 她能跟你说这些 |
| [06:18] | Medical alert bracelet. | 医疗警示手环 |
| [06:19] | Called the emergency contact on the back. | 给背后写的紧急联络人打了电话 |
| [06:21] | Daughter should be here any second. | 她女儿随时会到 |
| [06:22] | Okay. Uh, Dr. Charles, can I grab you? | 查尔斯医生 我能借用一下你吗 |
| [06:25] | All right, let’s sheet transfer on my count. | 好的 准备转移 听我口令 |
| [06:30] | Ready. One, two, three. | 预备 一 二 三 |
| [06:36] | Milty? Milty. | 米尔顿 米尔顿 |
| [06:38] | Tell these people to get the hell away from me! | 你跟这些人说 让他们离我远点 |
| [06:40] | I’m actually Dr. Charles, | 其实我是查尔斯医生 |
| [06:41] | but–but could you tell me a little bit more about Milty? | 不过 你能跟我聊聊米尔蒂吗 |
| [06:44] | Milton was her husband. | 米尔顿是她丈夫 |
| [06:47] | – Who the hell are you? – Lungs are clear. | -你是谁啊 -肺部没有杂音 |
| [06:50] | Mom, it’s me. It’s Alana. | 妈妈是我 阿兰娜 |
| [06:54] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
| [06:55] | 2.5 haloperidol IM. | 2.5克氟哌啶醇 肌肉注射 |
| [06:58] | Help calm her down a little bit. | 可以帮助她安静下来 |
| [07:00] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
| [07:00] | this–this is the third time this month she’s wandered. | 这已经是这个月她第三次走丢了 |
| [07:03] | I-I don’t know how she keeps getting out. | 我不明白她怎么老是溜出来 |
| [07:05] | I always lock the door. | 我一直是锁门的 |
| [07:07] | You notice any other changes in her– | 你发现她还有什么别的变化… |
| [07:10] | her general disposition? | 在她性情方面 |
| [07:12] | Uh, she’s–she’s more agitated than usual, | 她比以往更容易激动 |
| [07:15] | and she’s–she’s lost some weight too. | 她体重也掉了一些 |
| [07:18] | All right, well, we’ll run some labs | 好的 我们会做些化验 |
| [07:20] | and see if there’s anything out of the ordinary, okay? | 来看看是不是有什么地方不正常 |
| [07:23] | Okay. | 好 |
| [07:24] | Might just have to adjust her meds a bit. | 也许只需要调整一下用药 |
| [07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [07:35] | Long night? | 漫长的一夜 |
| [07:37] | Exceptionally long. | 非比寻常得漫长 |
| [07:39] | Why don’t you head over to my place? | 要不你去我那吧 |
| [07:41] | The new mattress just got delivered this morning. | 新的床垫今天早上刚送到 |
| [07:44] | Ah. Don’t you think that’s something | 难道这个东西不应该是 |
| [07:44] | we ought to break in together? | 我们两个一起磨合吗 |
| [07:47] | I like where your head’s at. | 我喜欢你这想法 |
| [07:50] | So listen, we haven’t really, um, | 听着 我们还没有 |
| [07:52] | we haven’t talked about what happened at the gala. | 还没有谈论过宴会上发生的事 |
| [07:54] | Connor… | 康纳 |
| [07:56] | What Cornelius told people… | 科尼利厄斯跟别人说的… |
| [07:57] | It was vintage my father. | 这是我爸的经典招式 |
| [08:00] | He’s spreading lies and using you to get under my skin. | 他散播谣言 利用你来激怒我 |
| [08:02] | Look, he’s a prick. | 他是个混蛋 |
| [08:04] | Bekker. Good. | 贝克 太好了 |
| [08:05] | There was a huge pileup on the highway near East Mercy. | 东慈爱医院附近的高速路发生严重的连环追尾 |
| [08:07] | I had to send two surgeons over there to assist. | 我不得不派两名外科医生过去帮忙 |
| [08:09] | Do you mind sticking around the ED? | 你能在急救室顶一下吗 |
| [08:10] | We could really use the extra hand. | 我们真的需要人手帮忙 |
| [08:14] | So much for sleep. Sure. | 别想睡觉了 没问题 |
| [08:16] | You hold onto those. | 钥匙你拿好了 |
| [08:21] | – You two a thing? – What’s it to you? | -你们俩有一腿 -跟你有什么关系 |
| [08:24] | Well, give me a heads-up when she dumps you. | 她把你踹了的时候通知我一下 |
| [08:27] | Rhodes, head vs. auto, trauma three. | 罗德斯 汽车撞人 创伤科3号 |
| [08:29] | You got it. Courtney? | 交给我吧 考特尼 |
| [08:31] | Leslie Taylor, 37-year-old female. | 莱斯莉·泰勒 37岁女性 |
| [08:33] | Car struck her in the crosswalk. | 在人行横道上被车撞了 |
| [08:35] | GCS 12, heart rate 130. | 昏迷指数12 心率130 |
| [08:37] | BP 86 over palp. | 血压86 |
| [08:39] | Leslie, I’m Dr. Rhodes, | 莱斯莉 我是罗德斯医生 |
| [08:40] | do you know where you’re at? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
| [08:41] | Uh, was there an accident? | 发生了车祸吗 |
| [08:43] | You were hit by a car, but now you’re in the hospital. | 你被车撞了 现在你在医院里 |
| [08:45] | What happened? Was I in an accident? | 发生了什么 我出车祸了吗 |
| [08:48] | She lose consciousness at any point? | 她有过昏迷的情况吗 |
| [08:49] | Bystander said she was out | 目击者说在车祸 |
| [08:51] | for a few minutes after it happened. | 刚发生后她昏过去几分钟 |
| [08:52] | Couldn’t get anything coherent from her in the ambo. | 在救护车里她无法提供连贯的信息 |
| [08:54] | All right. Let’s get her over on my count. | 好的 听我的口令转移她 |
| [08:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
| [08:58] | There we go. | 过来了 |
| [09:05] | Breath sounds clear and present bilaterally. | 呼吸音两侧都有且没有杂音 |
| [09:07] | – Was I in an accident? – Maggie filled me in. | -我出车祸了吗 -麦基跟我说了 |
| [09:10] | I’ll clear the C-spine? | 我把颈托拿下来吗 |
| [09:11] | Can’t. She’s perseverating. | 不能 她出现持续言语症 |
| [09:13] | You gotta wait until she’s lucid. | 你得等她神志清醒时才行 |
| [09:14] | Let’s do a fast scan. | 我们做个快速扫描 |
| [09:17] | – She’s jaundiced. – Yeah. | -她有黄疸 -对 |
| [09:19] | – Maggie! – Yeah. | -麦基 -什么事 |
| [09:20] | Check to see if the patient’s in the system. | 查一下患者是否在系统里 |
| [09:22] | Look for anything that would account for the jaundice. | 看看有什么能解释黄疸的吗 |
| [09:25] | Just pulled up her records. | 刚刚调出她的病历 |
| [09:26] | She’s got a lot of blood in her belly. | 她腹中有大量血液 |
| [09:28] | All right, let’s give her a liter of fluid, | 我们给她一升生理盐水 |
| [09:30] | 2 units of plasma, 2 units of blood. | 两个单位血浆 两单位血 |
| [09:32] | Once her pressure stabilizes, we’re gonna move her to CT. | 一旦血压稳定 我们把她送去做CT |
| [09:34] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的医生 |
| [09:35] | Jaundice is from liver disease. | 黄疸是她的肝病引起的 |
| [09:36] | She’s on the list. | 她在等候移植名单里 |
| [09:37] | – Was I in an accident? – If her liver took the hit– | -我出车祸了吗 -如果她的肝被撞了 |
| [09:41] | She doesn’t have much time. | 她的时间就不多了 |
| [09:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [09:49] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
| [09:51] | This is Nate and Stephanie Addison, | 他们是内特和斯蒂芬妮·艾迪生 |
| [09:53] | the twins’ parents. | 双胞胎的父母 |
| [09:54] | – Hi. – Hi there. | -你好 -你好 |
| [09:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [09:58] | I’m afraid I have some difficult news. | 恐怕我有些不好的消息 |
| [10:00] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
| [10:02] | The male fetus has something | 男性胎儿有个 |
| [10:04] | called a congenital diaphragmatic hernia. | 被称之为先天性膈疝的问题 |
| [10:06] | His abdominal organs have migrated into his chest | 他的腹部器官跑到了胸腔里 |
| [10:10] | through a hole in his diaphragm. | 是通过横隔膜的洞过去的 |
| [10:13] | – Oh, my God. – It’s treatable, right? | -我的天 -这个能治的 对吗 |
| [10:16] | There are surgical options post-birth, but… | 出生以后可以手术修复 但是… |
| [10:21] | due to the severity of his case, | 由于问题棘手 |
| [10:22] | his prognosis is poor. | 他的预后并不好 |
| [10:28] | And unfortunately, that is not all. | 很遗憾 这还没完 |
| [10:31] | The increased fluid is compressing the female twin, | 越来越多的液体挤压了女性胎儿 |
| [10:35] | jeopardizing her growth. | 威胁到了她的生长 |
| [10:37] | So you’re saying she’s in trouble too? | 你是说她也有麻烦了 |
| [10:40] | There has to be something you can do. | 你们一定能做点什么的 |
| [10:46] | Selectively reducing the male fetus | 选择性地引产男性胎儿 |
| [10:49] | would give her the best chance of survival. | 是她生存下去最好机会 |
| [10:51] | – You mean… – Lose him. | -你是说… -放弃他 |
| [10:56] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
| [10:59] | Is there a chance things could stabilize | 如果我们什么都不做是否有可能 |
| [11:01] | on their own if we just wait? | 情况会自己稳定下来 |
| [11:04] | It’s possible, but in all likelihood, | 有可能 但极有可能 |
| [11:07] | the fluid will continue to build, | 液体会越积越多 |
| [11:10] | hindering her lung development. | 妨碍到她的肺发育 |
| [11:12] | Oh! Oh, no. | 不 |
| [11:16] | But the earlier we intervene, the better. | 但我们越早干预 效果越好 |
| [11:30] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
| [11:31] | I got Fran Mooney’s labs back. | 我拿到了弗兰·穆尼的化验报告 |
| [11:34] | Her TSH is really low, | 她的促甲状腺激素真的很低 |
| [11:35] | so I ran some more tests. | 所以我做了些其他检查 |
| [11:37] | It’s likely due to an overdose of her thyroid medication. | 这像是过度服用甲状腺药物造成的 |
| [11:41] | Yeah, so I’m gonna put her on beta blockers | 是的 所以我要给她用乙型阻滞药 |
| [11:42] | and start detoxing her with charcoal. | 同时开始用炭给她戒瘾 |
| [11:44] | Let me–let me talk to the daughter, | 我跟她女儿聊一下 |
| [11:45] | find out who’s in charge of the meds. | 看看谁负责给她吃药 |
| [11:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [11:50] | Your EKG and labs were negative. | 你的心电图和化验结果都是阴性的 |
| [11:53] | You didn’t have a heart attack. | 你没有心脏病发 |
| [11:54] | Have you ever had chest pain like that before? | 你以前有像那样胸口疼过吗 |
| [11:57] | Yeah, I have. | 是的 有过 |
| [11:59] | Panic attacks? | 是恐慌症发作 |
| [12:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [12:02] | When I got back from my first tour, | 我第一次驻军回来之后 |
| [12:04] | I started talking in my sleep. | 就开始说梦话 |
| [12:07] | Shouted out orders, mostly. | 总是大喊着那些命令 |
| [12:09] | It was like every night, I went back to Afghanistan. | 就像每晚都回到了阿富汗 |
| [12:13] | – Army? – Navy. | -陆军 -海军 |
| [12:16] | Squid. | 鱿鱼[美国海军军帽的别称] |
| [12:19] | Reservist now. Vicki’s active duty. | 现在是后备役了 维琪是现役 |
| [12:23] | How long did you serve, Reginald? | 你服役了多长时间 雷金纳德 |
| [12:25] | Reggie, please. | 请叫我雷吉 |
| [12:27] | I was 12 years in the Corps. | 我当了十二年兵 |
| [12:29] | I made it all the way up to Gunny. | 一路升到军士长 |
| [12:32] | Three tours in Iraq, two in Afghanistan. | 三次驻军伊拉克 两次阿富汗 |
| [12:37] | The last tour was the roughest. | 最后一次驻军最艰难 |
| [12:40] | I had an IED that took my leg. | 一枚自制炸弹炸掉了我的腿 |
| [12:43] | Took three of my marines with it. | 还带走了我的三个海军陆战队士兵 |
| [12:48] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
| [12:51] | Sorry to interrupt. Dr. Choi, can I talk to you? | 抱歉打断你们 崔医生 能聊一下吗 |
| [12:54] | Yeah. | 行 |
| [12:56] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
| [13:00] | Got the rest of Reggie’s labs back. | 雷吉的其他化验报告也出来了 |
| [13:03] | White count is 18,000. His platelets… | 白细胞计数是一万八 他的血小板… |
| [13:09] | His platelets are what? | 他的血小板怎么了 |
| [13:12] | I’m sorry, I can’t share test results with someone | 抱歉 我不能把检查结果泄露给 |
| [13:14] | who’s not on staff at the hospital. | 不是本医院员工的人 |
| [13:18] | Uh, you know, I’ll, uh, I’ll head back to the VA. | 我先回退退伍军人管理局了 |
| [13:21] | – I’ll pick you up at 6:00. – Yeah. | -我六点再来接你 -行 |
| [13:23] | – Bye, April. – Bye. | -再见 艾普尔 -再见 |
| [13:25] | His platelets are really low. 30,000. | 他的血小板非常低 只有三万 |
| [13:30] | He’s got thrombocytopenia. Guy can’t catch a break. | 他血小板低下 这家伙真不让人省心 |
| [13:32] | Puts him at risk for bleeding. | 这让他有血流不止的风险 |
| [13:33] | Page hematology for a consult. | 呼叫血液科咨询一下 |
| [13:35] | – Okay. – W-w-wait a second. | -好的 -等一下 |
| [13:37] | – What’s with the attitude? – What do you mean? | -你的态度是怎么回事 -什么意思 |
| [13:40] | Why are you giving Vicki a hard time? | 你为什么为难维琪 |
| [13:42] | I was just protecting patient confidentiality. | 我只是在保护病人隐私 |
| [13:44] | Following the rules. | 照规矩办事 |
| [13:49] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
| [13:53] | We’ve decided that, um… | 我们已经决定了 |
| [13:56] | Celine will have the procedure. | 塞林会做手术 |
| [13:59] | We’ve tried for six years to have a child. | 我们为了要孩子试了六年 |
| [14:02] | These are our last two embryos. | 这是我们的最后两个胚胎 |
| [14:05] | We just can’t risk losing both of them. | 我们不能冒险同时失去他们两个 |
| [14:09] | I’ll let obstetrics know. | 我会通知产科 |
| [14:18] | I give my mom her pills, | 我妈妈的药是我喂的 |
| [14:20] | but I only give her one tablet every morning. | 但我只在每天早上给她一片 |
| [14:22] | That’s what the doctor prescribed. | 医生的处方就是这么写的 |
| [14:24] | You mind me asking, where– where are the meds kept? | 不介意我问一下 你把药存放在哪里 |
| [14:26] | Are they locked away, or… | 有没有锁起来 还是… |
| [14:29] | I came as soon as I could. Had to leave a client meeting. | 我尽快赶来了 只好丢下谈到一半的客户 |
| [14:32] | This is my husband, Patrick. | 这是我丈夫 帕特里克 |
| [14:33] | Patrick, this is Dr., um, sorry, remind me? | 帕特里克 这是 抱歉 给个提示 |
| [14:36] | Dr. Charles. Nice to meet ya. | 查尔斯医生 很高兴见到你 |
| [14:38] | They think Mom overdosed on her thyroid medication, | 他们觉得妈妈过量服用了甲状腺药物 |
| [14:41] | but I don’t see how. | 但是我不知道怎么会这样 |
| [14:43] | Maybe Fran got into the pills? | 也许弗兰能拿到药 |
| [14:44] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不可能 |
| [14:46] | She can’t even button her own shirt. | 她连自己衬衫上的扣子都扣不上 |
| [14:48] | There’s no way she could open a pill bottle herself. | 她绝对不可能自己打开药瓶 |
| [14:50] | She unlocked the front door. | 她打开了前门的锁 |
| [14:53] | You know… when Fran was first diagnosed, | 你知道吗 弗兰第一次确诊的时候 |
| [14:58] | she begged Alana to euthanize her. | 她求阿兰娜让她安乐死 |
| [15:01] | She couldn’t stand the thought of deteriorating. | 她想到自己的病情恶化就受不了 |
| [15:04] | But she’s not lucid enough to attempt suicide. | 但是她还没清醒到可以尝试自杀的程度 |
| [15:10] | Is she? | 是吗 |
| [15:12] | Periods of lucidity aren’t uncommon with Alzheimer’s, | 阿尔茨海默症患者也会有一段时间的清醒 |
| [15:15] | and, you know, the increased agitation, the weight loss, | 而且她变得越来越不安 越来越瘦 |
| [15:18] | I mean, those both, they could be signs of depression. | 这两者都表示她可能有抑郁症 |
| [15:22] | I told you. | 我早就说过 |
| [15:23] | Your mother shouldn’t be living with us. | 你母亲不应该跟我们住在一起 |
| [15:26] | We are not having this conversation right now. | 现在不是说这个的时候吧 |
| [15:28] | Why don’t you two take a break? | 不如你们俩去休息一会 |
| [15:30] | Go grab a cup of coffee. Let me have a chat with Fran. | 去喝杯咖啡 让我和弗兰谈谈 |
| [15:33] | Okay? You go ahead. | 好吗 去吧 |
| [15:36] | I have to respond to some client emails. | 我还得回几封客户邮件 |
| [15:51] | – Celine, you all right? – He just kicked. | -塞林 你还好吗 -他刚才踢了 |
| [15:53] | I know it’s him, he’s always on the right. | 我知道是他 他总是在右边 |
| [16:05] | – Wait, wait. Stop. – What is it? | -等等 停下 -怎么了 |
| [16:08] | – I can’t do this. – What? | -我不能这样 -什么 |
| [16:11] | You heard Dr. Halstead. | 你听到霍斯特德医生的话了 |
| [16:13] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
| [16:14] | He said there’s a chance things could stabilize. | 他说过有可能情况会稳定的 |
| [16:16] | Celine, we can’t risk losing both of our babies. | 塞林 我们不能冒着失去两个宝宝的风险 |
| [16:21] | How about we talk this out | 我们再好好谈谈 |
| [16:22] | I’m sorry, but I’m not willing to let him go. | 抱歉 我不想放弃他 |
| [16:28] | I can’t do the procedure. I just can’t. | 我不能做手术 我就是不能 |
| [16:41] | Okay, here’s the clause in the surrogacy contract. | 好 代孕合同上的条款是这样的 |
| [16:44] | The parents have the right to request a selective reduction | 父母有权因为任何医学理由 |
| [16:47] | for any medical reason. | 而请求选择性引产 |
| [16:48] | And the surrogate agreed to defer to their wishes? | 而且代孕人同意遵从他们的意愿 |
| [16:51] | She signed the contract. | 因为她签了合同 |
| [16:53] | But she has since, very emphatically, changed her mind. | 但是她已经坚决地改变了主意 |
| [16:55] | Okay, well, that’s the funny thing about contracts. | 好吧 这就是合同有意思的地方了 |
| [16:57] | They don’t really care if you change your mind. | 他们根本不在乎你是否改变主意 |
| [16:59] | Well, I don’t care if she signed the thing in blood. | 我才不在乎她是不是用血签了这份东西 |
| [17:01] | Celine is not a human incubator. | 塞林可不是个人形孵化器 |
| [17:02] | I won’t force a procedure on her without her explicit consent. | 我不会在征得她的同意之前逼她做手术 |
| [17:04] | You’re not gonna do anything at all, Dr. Halstead. | 你什么都不用做了 霍尔斯特德医生 |
| [17:07] | This is a legal matter now. Let the lawyers hash it out. | 现在这是一个法律问题 交给律师们吧 |
| [17:16] | Waiting room’s jumping. What’s going on? | 候诊室人数激增啊 怎么回事 |
| [17:18] | Mass casualty over at East Mercy. | 东慈爱医院那边收治了大量伤员 |
| [17:20] | They went on bypass about an hour ago. | 一个小时前他们停止接收病人了 |
| [17:22] | Started diverting patients here. | 现在开始往我们这边输送病人呢 |
| [17:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [17:25] | Uh, I think my sister’s here, Leslie Taylor. | 我妹妹应该在这 莱斯莉·泰勒 |
| [17:27] | She was hit by a car. | 她被车撞了 |
| [17:28] | Yes, I’m the nurse who left the message | 对 我就是留言的那个护士 |
| [17:30] | but I’m taking that you’re not Paul Taylor? | 但我想你应该不是保罗·泰勒吧 |
| [17:32] | No, that’s Leslie’s husband. Ex-husband. He called me. | 不 他是莱斯莉丈夫…前夫 他联系的我 |
| [17:37] | Okay, just give me a second. I’ll get her doctor. | 好的 稍等一下 我去叫她的医生 |
| [17:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [17:41] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
| [17:43] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
| [17:48] | – BP’s in the toilet. – Heart rate’s 130. | -血压情况不容乐观 -心率130 |
| [17:50] | – Must be an upper GI bleed. – He’s got thrombocytopenia. | -肯定是肠胃上部出血 -他血小板数量不足 |
| [17:52] | He won’t be able to make a clot. | 他结不了痂 |
| [17:54] | He needs blood and platelets now. | 他需要血球和血小板 |
| [17:55] | Trigger the MTP, I’m gonna intubate. | 启动大量输血协议 我要进行插管 |
| [17:57] | 20 etomidate, 100 of sux, and grab me an EGD scope. | 二十毫克麻醉剂和一百毫克司可林 给我内窥镜 |
| [18:00] | Gotta find the source of the bleed. | 得找出出血的源头 |
| [18:08] | The impact from the accident destroyed | 事故造成的撞击损坏了 |
| [18:10] | the right lobe of Leslie’s liver. | 莱斯莉的右侧肝脏 |
| [18:12] | We will be able to fix it for now, | 我们可以暂时处理一下 |
| [18:14] | but she’s gonna need a new liver urgently, | 但她急需一个新的肝脏 |
| [18:16] | and because of her condition, she’s gonna move up | 因为她的情况 她在移植名单上的顺序 |
| [18:19] | the transplant list from her previous status. | 会从之前的位置往前调 |
| [18:21] | Wait, previous status? What–what do you mean? | 等等 之前的位置 什…什么意思 |
| [18:25] | Leslie’s already on the transplant list. | 莱斯莉已经在移植名单上了 |
| [18:26] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
| [18:28] | Right, right. Of course I did. | 对对 我当然知道了 |
| [18:30] | I’m sorry. There’s just a lot to take in. | 抱歉 就是突然间信息量有点大 |
| [18:33] | You were saying? | 您请继续说 |
| [18:35] | So if Leslie doesn’t get a new liver | 所以如果莱斯莉在接下来的几天 |
| [18:37] | in the next few days… | 不能换上一个新肝的话 |
| [18:39] | – Oh, God. – There is another option. | -天啊 -还有一个选项 |
| [18:43] | A living donor. | 活体移植 |
| [18:44] | Someone can donate a lobe of their liver. | 活人也可以捐献出一叶肝脏 |
| [18:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [18:49] | I’ll donate then. What do I need to do? | 那我捐 我需要做什么 |
| [18:51] | First of all, you should know | 首先 你需要知道 |
| [18:53] | that there can be complications for the donor that– | 捐赠者可能会产生一些并发症 |
| [18:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
| [18:57] | Is there anybody that you need to talk to about this? | 你需要和谁商量一下这件事吗 |
| [19:00] | No. There’s no… | 没有 没有人… |
| [19:04] | I need to do this for my sister, Dr. Rhodes. | 我需要为我妹妹做这件事 罗德斯医生 |
| [19:08] | Okay. We’ll get you tested right away. | 好的 那我们现在就检测你是否匹配 |
| [19:13] | Fran, could you open this bottle, | 弗兰 你能打开这个瓶子 |
| [19:17] | take out a pill, and hand it to me? | 取出一粒药 然后把它递给我吗 |
| [19:21] | Could you do that? | 你做得到吗 |
| [19:33] | You do it, Milty. | 你来吧 米尔顿 |
| [19:34] | Just pull down the tab and press. | 只需要拉下拉环 然后按一下 |
| [19:46] | She’s in A-fib with RVR. | 心房纤颤及心室重复反应 |
| [19:48] | Give me 10 of diltiazem. | 给我10毫克地尔卓硫 |
| [19:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
| [19:55] | Meds are in. | 注射完毕 |
| [19:59] | She’s back in normal sinus rhythm. | 她恢复正常窦性心律了 |
| [20:02] | It’s odd that she flipped into A-fib. | 她会心房纤颤很奇怪 |
| [20:03] | We’ve already treated her hyperthyroidism. | 我们已经治疗过她的甲亢了 |
| [20:05] | I’m gonna order an echo, see what’s going on. | 我会让她做个超声 看看什么情况 |
| [20:07] | Yeah, good idea. | 嗯 好主意 |
| [20:09] | But, um, | 但是 那个… |
| [20:11] | I think we might be dealing with more than just an overdose here. | 我觉得我们面对的可能不止是药物过量 |
| [20:19] | April, call the blood bank. | 艾普尔 打电话给血库 |
| [20:20] | We’re gonna need more platelets. | 我们需要更多的血小板 |
| [20:23] | Give the second dose of TXA. | 再注射一只血栓素 |
| [20:26] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
| [20:26] | That’s where he’s bleeding from. | 这就是出血点 |
| [20:27] | Epinephrine injector. | 肾上腺素注射器 |
| [20:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [20:40] | There we go. I think we got it. | 好了 我觉得我们搞定了 |
| [20:44] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
| [20:46] | Damn it. It’s not clotting. | 该死 凝血速度太慢 |
| [20:49] | They won’t allocate any more platelets for Reggie. | 他们不调配血小板给雷吉 |
| [20:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
| [20:52] | ‘Cause of the MCI at East Mercy. | 因为东慈爱医院有大量伤员 |
| [20:53] | There’s a citywide shortage. | 现在全城的血库告急 |
| [20:54] | Blood bank’s been mandated to dispense | 血库收到命令只能 |
| [20:56] | only to patients who will benefit. | 给有望痊愈的病人输血 |
| [20:58] | Go down there in person and tell them | 你亲自去告诉他们 |
| [20:59] | the order’s coming from me. | 说要血的是我 |
| [21:00] | Do not take no for an answer. | 他们不答应就别回来 |
| [21:01] | We’ve given him multiple doses. | 我们已经给他输了很多了 |
| [21:03] | It is not working. | 根本没有用 |
| [21:04] | I didn’t ask for your opinion. | 我不是在问你的观点 |
| [21:05] | Do it now, or I’ll get someone who will. | 现在去办 不然我找其他愿意办事的人去 |
| [21:11] | There’s more. | 出血量更多了 |
| [21:12] | I want to make sure you understand | 我想要确保你明白 |
| [21:14] | you’re in clear breach of contract. | 你违反了合同条约 |
| [21:16] | I’m sorry but I think we should just wait and see | 我很抱歉 但我觉得我们需要等待 |
| [21:18] | if things stabilize on their own. | 观察情况会不会自行稳定 |
| [21:20] | With all due respect, there is no we. | 恕我无礼 但没有什么”我们” |
| [21:23] | It’s the Addisons’ decision and theirs alone. | 这只是艾迪生一家的决定 |
| [21:26] | It’s her body. | 但这是她的身体 |
| [21:27] | That doesn’t give her the right | 那她也没有权力 |
| [21:28] | to hold my clients’ fetuses hostage. | 拿我的客户的胎儿做人质 |
| [21:31] | – That’s not my intention. – Listen. | -那不是我的本意 -听着 |
| [21:34] | I’d hate to have to bring this to trial | 我不希望闹到法庭上去 |
| [21:36] | because if I do, you’ll be facing | 因为如果我告你的话 你将要面对 |
| [21:38] | severe legal and financial ramifications. | 严重的刑事和经济影响 |
| [21:41] | Let’s take it down a notch, okay? | 我们都冷静点 好吗 |
| [21:43] | You’re not gonna force her hand | 你不能用恐吓和威胁的方式 |
| [21:44] | with intimidation and scare tactics. | 来逼她同意吧 |
| [21:46] | Why don’t you stay in your lane, Doctor? | 为什么你不能少管闲事呢 医生 |
| [21:48] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这与你无关 |
| [21:49] | Oh, no, it does concern me, | 不 这与我太有关了 |
| [21:51] | because you’re upsetting my patient. | 因为你让我的病人不高兴了 |
| [21:53] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
| [21:54] | Our lawyer is not going anywhere | 在我们谈妥之前 |
| [21:55] | until we figure this out. | 我们的律师是不会走的 |
| [21:59] | Celine, do you want her to leave? | 塞林 你希望她离开吗 |
| [22:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [22:04] | I’m Sharon Goodwin, | 我是莎伦·古德温 |
| [22:05] | Director of Patient Medical Services. | 病人医疗服务部主管 |
| [22:07] | Is there anything I could help you sort out? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
| [22:09] | Yes. | 有 |
| [22:11] | We’d–we’d like a different doctor. | 我们想换个医生 |
| [22:12] | Dr. Halstead is clearly biased against us. | 霍斯特德医生显然对我们有偏见 |
| [22:16] | That’s not up to you. I’m Celine’s doctor. | 这不是你能决定的 我是塞林的医生 |
| [22:18] | Only she can make that decision. | 只有她能作出决定 |
| [22:19] | Dr. Halstead, can I speak to you outside? | 霍斯特德医生 我能跟你说两句吗 |
| [22:22] | – Ms. Goodwin– – Now. | -古德温女士 -现在 |
| [22:36] | You’re wrong, Dr. Halstead. | 你错了 霍斯特德医生 |
| [22:38] | You know who else can make that decision? | 你知道还谁能做出决定吗 |
| [22:40] | Me. | 我 |
| [22:41] | And if the Addisons aren’t comfortable with you– | 如果艾迪生夫妇不喜欢你的话 |
| [22:43] | You’re benching me? | 你想让我坐冷板凳吗 |
| [22:44] | I’m reassigning the case. | 我要重新分配一位医生 |
| [22:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [22:50] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
| [22:55] | When was the prescription filled? | 处方什么时候开的 |
| [22:57] | I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
| [22:58] | I think Patrick picked up the last refill. | 我想最近一次药是帕特里克去拿的 |
| [23:01] | It was about a month ago. | 大约一个月之前 |
| [23:05] | No good? | 不好喝吗 |
| [23:06] | A little sweeter than I like. | 稍微甜了一点 |
| [23:08] | Can I get you another cup? | 我再给你拿一杯吧 |
| [23:09] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不用了 就这样吧 |
| [23:12] | Okay, so there’s 20 pills left, | 这里还剩下二十粒药 |
| [23:13] | and the quantity of the prescription was 90. | 而处方开了九十粒 |
| [23:18] | – Sorry, I’m terrible at math. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 我数学不好 -没事 |
| [23:20] | Um, there should be 60 pills remaining, | 应该还剩六十粒才对 |
| [23:22] | which means there’s 40 pills unaccounted for. | 也就是说四十粒药下落不明 |
| [23:26] | You think my mom took 40 pills? | 你觉得我妈妈吃了四十粒药吗 |
| [23:28] | No, no, if she took that many pills at once, | 不不 如果她一口气吃这么多 |
| [23:30] | she would be in a coma. | 她会昏迷的 |
| [23:32] | The overdosing has to be taking place over time, | 这种超剂量复用应该是长期的 |
| [23:35] | like, a little bit each day. | 比如说每天多吃一点 |
| [23:37] | And based on my evaluation, | 根据我的评估 |
| [23:39] | your mom doesn’t have the cognition | 你妈妈没有重复执行 |
| [23:40] | to be able to carry out a repetitive, multistep task anyway. | 多步任务的能力 |
| [23:45] | Wait, you think someone’s doing this to her? | 等等 你觉得是别人干的吗 |
| [23:48] | Is there anybody who comes and goes from your home? | 有没有人经常去你家 |
| [23:51] | A part-time caregiver or… | 兼职看护或者是 |
| [23:54] | There was for a bit, but she quit months ago. | 之前有过 但她几个月前就辞职了 |
| [23:56] | And the only people with access to my mom’s pills are me and… | 唯一有机会接触到我妈的药的人是我… |
| [24:00] | my husband. | 和我的丈夫 |
| [24:11] | What if… I don’t get a liver in time? | 如果 我没有及时得到肝脏配型呢 |
| [24:15] | Well, the good news is that we found you a donor already. | 好消息是我们已经给你找到配型了 |
| [24:20] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
| [24:22] | We tested your sister. Turns out– | 我们检查了你姐姐 发现… |
| [24:24] | No, no. Wait, my sister? | 不 等一下 我姐姐吗 |
| [24:26] | – Denise? – Yeah. | -丹妮丝 -是的 |
| [24:29] | How did she know I was here? | 她怎么知道我在这里的 |
| [24:35] | Hi, Leslie. | 莱斯莉 |
| [24:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
| [24:40] | Leslie, please. | 莱斯莉 拜托 |
| [24:41] | No, I told you to stay away from me. | 不 我告诉过你 离我远一点 |
| [24:46] | I-I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
| [24:48] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
| [24:50] | – Leslie, hear me out. – Get out! | -莱斯莉 听我说 -滚出去 |
| [24:56] | Here, let’s step outside. | 走吧 我们先出去 |
| [24:57] | Um, take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
| [25:01] | Deep breath, that’s it. | 深呼吸 就是这样 |
| [25:05] | Look, Leslie, I don’t know what happened | 听我说 莱斯莉 我不知道 |
| [25:07] | between you and your sister, but she… | 你和你姐姐之间怎么了 但她… |
| [25:12] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你发生了什么 |
| [25:16] | She killed my little girl. | 她杀死了我的女儿 |
| [25:26] | Mary was only three years old. | 玛丽那时才三岁 |
| [25:29] | Denise… put her to bed. | 丹妮丝 哄她睡着后 |
| [25:34] | Went downstairs, | 走下楼 |
| [25:37] | lit her bong, | 点燃了她的大麻 |
| [25:41] | and smoked herself into oblivion. | 然后抽得烟雾缭绕 忘乎所以 |
| [25:47] | When she woke up, the house was in flames. | 她醒来的时候 房子着火了 |
| [25:52] | She managed to get herself out, | 她设法逃了出来 |
| [25:55] | but she was too stoned to remember… | 但她晕得已经不记得 |
| [26:01] | that Mary… | 玛丽 |
| [26:04] | My Mary… | 我的玛丽 |
| [26:08] | Was still upstairs. | 还在楼上 |
| [26:17] | I won’t accept anything from her. | 我绝不会接受她的任何东西 |
| [26:25] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
| [26:36] | That’s all you can do. | 你能做的只有这么多了 |
| [26:40] | I asked her to stick around, | 我让她留下来 |
| [26:41] | see if we can get Leslie to change her mind. | 看看能不能让莱斯莉改变主意 |
| [26:45] | Denise doesn’t think she’ll budge. | 丹妮丝认为她不会屈服的 |
| [26:47] | Yeah, no, she was quite adamant. | 没错 她态度很坚定 |
| [26:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [26:52] | I can understand. | 我能理解 |
| [26:54] | Oh, Connor, she’s cheating herself out of life to what? | 康纳 她放弃自己的生命为了什么 |
| [26:57] | Punish her sister? | 为了惩罚她的姐姐吗 |
| [26:58] | Denise has already done that to herself. | 丹妮丝已经惩罚过自己了 |
| [27:00] | Every day of her life, | 她活着的每一天 |
| [27:01] | she has to reckon with what happened. | 都要试着与过去发生的事和解 |
| [27:03] | What do you mean, with what she did? | 你什么意思 在她干了那些事之后吗 |
| [27:06] | She’s not shirking responsibility. | 她没有推卸责任 |
| [27:07] | The opposite. | 正相反 |
| [27:08] | That’s why she’s so desperate to make amends. | 这就是她拼了命想弥补的原因 |
| [27:11] | Well, look, regardless, we can’t force Leslie | 不管怎样 我们不能强迫莱斯莉 |
| [27:13] | to accept Denise’s liver. | 接受丹妮丝的肝脏 |
| [27:16] | No. We just have to stand by and watch her die. | 没错 我们只需要看着她死 |
| [27:18] | We both know the likelihood | 鉴于时间如此紧迫 |
| [27:19] | of another liver coming through in time is slim. | 我们都知道另一颗肝脏到来的可能性微乎其微 |
| [27:22] | She’s got days at most. | 她最多还有几天的时间 |
| [27:26] | I’m gonna reach out to the hospital’s PR team, | 我去联系医院的公关团队 |
| [27:28] | get them to put out an urgent public appeal for a donor. | 让他们向公众紧急呼吁捐肝 |
| [27:34] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
| [27:36] | No, that’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
| [27:49] | – Where are the platelets? – He’s not getting any more. | -血小板呢 -不能再给他了 |
| [27:51] | They have to be conserved for patients | 必须保留给 |
| [27:52] | who have an actual shot at survival. | 那些有生存机会的病人 |
| [27:54] | He has a shot. Once the meds kick in, | 他有机会活下去 一旦药物生效 |
| [27:56] | the platelets start holding, we can get him up to surgery. | 血小板稳定之后 我们可以给他做手术 |
| [27:58] | We both know that is not gonna happen. | 你我都知道这不可能 |
| [27:59] | We take him up to the OR, he’s gonna bleed out– | 我们把他送进手术室 他就会大出血 |
| [28:01] | You have no right to deny him treatment. | 你没有权利决定他的治疗方案 |
| [28:03] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
| [28:07] | He’s bleeding from his IV too. | 静脉注射也在流血 |
| [28:09] | He’s in V-fib. No pulse. | 他室颤了 没有脉搏 |
| [28:10] | April, charge to 200. Doris, start bagging. | 艾普尔 调到200焦 桃瑞丝 上气袋 |
| [28:16] | Charging. | 充电中 |
| [28:19] | – Charged. – Clear. | -已充电 -离手 |
| [28:23] | – Dr. Choi. – Amp of epi. | -崔医生 -一剂肾上腺素 |
| [28:26] | Charging to 200. | 充电到200焦 |
| [28:29] | Clear. | 离手 |
| [28:31] | Doris? | 桃瑞斯 |
| [28:34] | – He’s asystolic. – Another amp of epi. | -他心脏停搏了 -再打一剂肾上腺素 |
| [28:36] | – Dr. Choi, enough! – Another amp of epi! | -崔医生 够了 -再打一剂肾上腺素 |
| [28:41] | Give him an amp of bicarb and an amp of calcium. | 给他一剂碳酸氢钠和钙 |
| [28:43] | – On it. – Come on. | -就来 -快点 |
| [28:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [29:03] | Time of death, 16:48. | 死亡时间 16点48分 |
| [29:09] | The Addisons aren’t speaking to me | 艾迪生夫妇不肯跟我说话 |
| [29:10] | except through their lawyer. | 除非通过他们的律师 |
| [29:13] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [29:14] | I can’t afford to be in some long, drawn-out legal battle. | 我负担不起冗长的官司 |
| [29:19] | Maybe I should just respect their wishes. | 也许我应该听从他们的意愿 |
| [29:23] | But I know they don’t want this either. | 但我知道他们也不想这样做 |
| [29:26] | That’s why I’m here. I may have found another way. | 我正是为此而来 我也许发现了另一个办法 |
| [29:31] | It’s an investigational procedure called | 是一种试验性手术 叫作 |
| [29:33] | fetal tracheal occlusion. | 胎儿气管堵塞术 |
| [29:35] | If successful, it would allow the twins to reach viability. | 如果成功 可以让双胞胎存活下来 |
| [29:38] | I mean, it could even help improve | 甚至可以帮助改善 |
| [29:40] | the male fetus’ lung function. | 男性胎儿的肺功能 |
| [29:43] | Hold on, though. | 先别激动 |
| [29:47] | General anesthesia always carries risks. | 全身麻醉总是有风险的 |
| [29:50] | And because of your asthma, | 而你的哮喘 |
| [29:51] | the potential complications are increased. | 增加了潜在并发症的可能性 |
| [29:56] | You would be putting yourself on the line. | 这将是拿你自己的命冒险 |
| [30:04] | I know they’re not mine. | 我知道他们不是我的孩子 |
| [30:08] | And when it’s time to hand them over, | 等到了把他们送走的时候 |
| [30:10] | I’ll be happy to, | 我会很乐意 |
| [30:11] | ’cause they know how loved and wanted they are. | 因为他们知道有人爱着并需要他们 |
| [30:16] | But while they’re still inside my body, | 但只要他们还在我体内 |
| [30:19] | while their lives depend on me, | 依靠我维系生命 |
| [30:21] | I have to do what I think is best. | 我就必须做出自己认为最好的决定 |
| [30:29] | I want to do it, Dr. Halstead. | 我想做手术 霍斯特德医生 |
| [30:35] | This is absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
| [30:37] | I can’t believe that you think I would do something like this! | 你居然觉得我会做出这种事 |
| [30:39] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
| [30:42] | I know you resented my mom moving in with us. | 我知道你不满我妈妈搬来和我们一起住 |
| [30:44] | The imposition on our lives. | 强加的生活负担 |
| [30:47] | So you think I’m trying to kill her? | 所以你觉得我试图杀了她 |
| [30:48] | No one’s accusing you of anything. | 没人对你做出任何指控 |
| [30:50] | Yes, you are. | 就是指控 |
| [30:51] | We’re just trying to understand how this happened. | 我们只是想知道这是怎么发生的 |
| [30:57] | Too sweet? Your coffee. Is your coffee too sweet? | 太甜了吗 你的咖啡太甜了吗 |
| [31:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [31:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
| [31:07] | Alana, I’d like you to get an MRI. | 阿兰娜 我想让你做个核磁共振检查 |
| [31:13] | April, that man risked his life for all of us. | 艾普尔 那个男人为我们所有人冒过生命危险 |
| [31:15] | We owed it to him to do everything we possibly could. | 我们理应为他尽一切努力 |
| [31:17] | Yeah, but we did, Ethan. | 但我们尽力了 伊森 |
| [31:19] | The situation had become futile, | 情况已经无可挽回 |
| [31:21] | you just couldn’t see it. | 你就是不明白 |
| [31:21] | So you had to go snitch to Lanik? | 所以你就得去跟拉尼克告密吗 |
| [31:23] | I was following the chain of command. | 我是在遵循管理层次 |
| [31:25] | Funny, you’re such a stickler for the rules | 有意思 当规矩和你的目的相符时 |
| [31:26] | when they align with your agenda. | 你就一丝不苟起来 |
| [31:28] | My only agenda is the welfare of my patients. | 我唯一的目的就是病人的福利 |
| [31:31] | Then you wouldn’t have interfered | 那我努力想救雷吉时 |
| [31:32] | when I was trying to save Reggie’s life. | 你就不会阻碍我 |
| [31:34] | Did you go to Lanik to get back at me? | 你去找拉尼克是为了报复我吗 |
| [31:36] | Get back at you? | 报复你 |
| [31:37] | You made it very clear you resent Vicki. | 你讨厌维琪 这点很明显 |
| [31:40] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
| [31:41] | You think I would jeopardize a patient to get even with you? | 你认为我会为了报复你而危及病人 |
| [31:47] | You two need to take this outside right now. | 你们俩换个地方再吵 |
| [31:50] | You’re disturbing my ED. | 你们扰乱我的急诊室了 |
| [31:52] | Sorry, Maggie. | 抱歉 麦基 |
| [31:54] | We’re done. | 我们吵完了 |
| [32:06] | Alana. | 阿兰娜 |
| [32:07] | We have the results of your MRI, | 核磁共振的结果出来了 |
| [32:10] | and we were just wondering if we could discuss– | 我们想讨论一下… |
| [32:11] | Please, just– just tell me. | 请直接告诉我 |
| [32:15] | Your MRI shows atrophy to the hippocampus. | 你的核磁共振结果显示海马体萎缩 |
| [32:18] | It’s the area of your brain associated with memory. | 你脑中的这个区域与记忆相关 |
| [32:22] | Combined with some of the behaviors that we observed today– | 与我们今天观察到的一些行为相结合 |
| [32:25] | forgetting that you had already put sugar in your coffee, | 忘记已经在咖啡里加过糖 |
| [32:28] | problems with simple math– | 难以计算简单的数学 |
| [32:30] | the findings are consistent with the– | 这些发现符合 |
| [32:32] | with the initial stages of early-onset Alzheimer’s. | 符合早发性阿兹海默症的初期症状 |
| [32:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
| [32:43] | Wait. | 等一下 |
| [32:45] | You mean I’m gonna end up like my mom? | 你是说我会变得和我妈一样 |
| [32:48] | There are certain medications | 有一些药物 |
| [32:50] | that help slow the disease’s progression. | 可以帮助减缓病情进展 |
| [32:53] | Not to mention hundreds of new clinical trials, | 更别提数百个新临床试验 |
| [32:55] | some of the results of which are promising, | 其中有些效果不错 |
| [32:57] | especially when started early. | 尤其是早期开始治疗 |
| [33:00] | What–wait, so it was me? | 等等 所以是我做的 |
| [33:05] | I was… | 是我 |
| [33:08] | I was overdosing her? | 是我给她用药过量 |
| [33:10] | Accidentally. | 这是意外 |
| [33:11] | You were forgetting | 你忘记了 |
| [33:12] | that you had already given her the medication. | 你已经给她吃过药 |
| [33:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [33:17] | What–what have I done? | 我做了什么啊 |
| [33:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我真对不起 |
| [33:23] | I-I can’t believe I suspected you. | 我居然怀疑你 |
| [33:28] | Can you–can you ever forgive me? | 你还能原谅我吗 |
| [33:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
| [33:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [33:35] | We’ll give you both some time. | 我们给你们一些时间 |
| [33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [33:46] | Hey. I have great news. | 我有好消息 |
| [33:48] | We found a donor for Leslie. | 我们给莱斯莉找到捐赠者了 |
| [33:50] | Someone answered the hospital’s public plea. | 有人回应了医院的公开请求 |
| [33:52] | Really? That fast? | 是吗 这么快 |
| [33:54] | It just went out a few hours ago. | 几小时前刚发布的 |
| [33:56] | I could hardly believe it myself. | 我也觉得难以置信 |
| [33:58] | Um, is it a living donor, or did the family | 是活体供者还是死者家属 |
| [34:00] | of the deceased request it go to Leslie? | 要求捐赠给莱斯莉 |
| [34:03] | Uh… I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [34:05] | It’s all anonymous, so… | 全是匿名的 所以 |
| [34:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [34:15] | Her disease was staring her in the face. | 她的病情明明已经如此严重 |
| [34:18] | But she was never gonna see it. | 但她却浑然不知 |
| [34:19] | Well, that’s the kicker, right? | 这才是重点 对吗 |
| [34:21] | I mean, a primary symptom of early Alzheimer’s is anosognosia. | 初期阿兹海默症的主要症状就是病觉缺失 |
| [34:25] | Anosognosia? | 病觉缺失 |
| [34:26] | It’s when you don’t realize you have the disease. | 就是你意识不到自己患上了疾病 |
| [34:28] | You can’t recognize anything’s wrong. | 你觉得什么都没问题 |
| [34:38] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
| [34:40] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
| [34:44] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
| [34:49] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
| [34:51] | What part of “You are off the case” | “这个病例不归你了”这句话 |
| [34:52] | was unclear to you? | 你是哪个字听不懂 |
| [34:55] | I felt I had an ethical obligation | 我认为我有道德义务 |
| [34:57] | to present Celine with all the options. | 来告诉塞林所有选择 |
| [34:59] | While you had no qualms about leaving the Addisons | 而你却心安理得的把艾迪生家 |
| [35:01] | out of the decision entirely. | 完全排除在外 |
| [35:04] | You know, this is the kind of behavior | 你知道吗 你的这种行为 |
| [35:06] | that almost got you kicked out of residency. | 差点使你在实习期时被开除 |
| [35:09] | You’re an attending physician now. | 你现在是一名主治医师了 |
| [35:11] | You know better. | 你应该更有意识 |
| [35:13] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
| [35:14] | Are you still planning to observe? | 你还准备观摩吗 |
| [35:15] | We’re about to start. | 我们准备开始了 |
| [35:18] | We’re not done. | 这件事还没完 |
| [35:20] | I’ll deal with you after. | 之后我再来收拾你 |
| [35:30] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
| [35:32] | I’m doing the nursing schedule for next month. | 我正在做下个月的护士排班 |
| [35:34] | Wanted to let you know that I’m putting you | 我就想告诉你我把你 |
| [35:35] | and Nurse April on alternate shifts. | 和艾普尔护士排在了不同的班次 |
| [35:38] | Did April request that? | 是艾普尔要求的吗 |
| [35:39] | No. | 不是 |
| [35:41] | But until you two get your act together, | 但在你们俩和解之前 |
| [35:43] | I’m not gonna risk another spectacle. | 我不会再冒险了 |
| [35:46] | That won’t work for me, Mags. | 我不答应 麦基 |
| [35:47] | Unfortunately, Dr. Choi, it’s not your decision to make. | 很遗憾 崔医生 决定权不在你 |
| [35:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
| [35:53] | Unless April objects, | 除非艾普尔反对 |
| [35:55] | I want her on my shifts. | 我想让她跟着我 |
| [36:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
| [36:09] | April. | 艾普尔 |
| [36:10] | – I’m leaving. – Please don’t. | -我要走了 -拜托别走 |
| [36:12] | You know what, for the record, | 你知道吗 我跟你说 |
| [36:13] | I would never let our personal history | 我不会让我们俩之间的过去 |
| [36:16] | affect my decision-making when it comes to patients. | 影响到我对病人的判断 |
| [36:18] | I know. I shouldn’t have accused you. | 我知道 我不该怪你的 |
| [36:19] | I didn’t report you to Lanik out of spite. | 我也没有出于恶意向拉尼克举报你 |
| [36:22] | – You left me no choice. – I’m sorry. | -是你让我别无选择 -抱歉 |
| [36:26] | And maybe I could be nicer to Vicki. | 也许我对维琪态度能好一点 |
| [36:30] | But it’s hard. | 但那很难 |
| [36:33] | Seeing you together is… | 看见你们在一起 |
| [36:36] | It’s hard, Ethan. | 这很难 伊森 |
| [36:50] | April. | 艾普尔 |
| [36:52] | Don’t. No. | 别 别说了 |
| [37:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [37:03] | What? | 什么 |
| [37:08] | Maggie told me about Reggie. | 麦基告诉了我关于雷吉的事情 |
| [37:13] | Sounds like you did everything you could. | 听起来你已经尽力了 |
| [37:17] | I wish I could have done more. | 我希望我还可以做更多 |
| [37:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [37:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [37:44] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
| [37:46] | – If Leslie ever finds out– – She won’t. | -如果莱斯莉发现了 -她不会的 |
| [37:48] | That’s why it’s so perfect. | 所以这是个完美计划 |
| [37:49] | An anonymous, self-directed donation. | 一笔匿名 指定的器官捐赠 |
| [37:51] | Denise’s identity can never be revealed without her consent. | 没有她的同意 丹妮丝的身份永远不会被揭晓 |
| [37:54] | There is no justification | 这样公然无视 |
| [37:56] | for blatantly disregarding Leslie’s wishes. | 莱斯莉的意愿 太不公平了 |
| [37:59] | Listen, I tried to keep you out of it. | 听着 我本来不想让你参与其中 |
| [38:00] | You kept me out of it | 你不想让我参与 |
| [38:01] | because you knew I wouldn’t be on board. | 是因为你知道我不会支持你们 |
| [38:02] | Okay, so go on. Tell her the truth. | 那好啊 去吧 告诉她真相 |
| [38:05] | I can take the hit, | 我可以承担她的责难 |
| [38:06] | but her death, that’ll be on you. | 但她的死只能怪你 |
| [38:09] | We’re saving her life. The end justifies the means. | 我们是在救她的命 为了结果 手段不重要 |
| [38:25] | Oh, hey, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
| [38:27] | – You got a minute? – For you? Maybe. | -你有空吗 -你找我 应该有吧 |
| [38:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [38:32] | It’s about Will Halstead. | 是关于威尔·霍斯特德 |
| [38:35] | Popular topic of conversation today. | 今天很多人都在聊他 |
| [38:37] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
| [38:45] | Did–did our babies make it? | 我们的孩子们挺过去了吗 |
| [38:47] | Dr. Dennis will be out to speak with you both shortly, | 丹尼斯医生稍后会跟你们作简短谈话 |
| [38:49] | but the surgery was a success. | 但手术很成功 |
| [38:52] | Yeah, both fetuses have strong heartbeats. | 没错 胎儿心跳都很有力 |
| [38:56] | – Is Celine okay? – Yeah, she did just fine. | -塞林还好吗 -没错 她很好 |
| [39:09] | What, so I don’t do what you want, | 怎么 就因为我没有合着你的心意来 |
| [39:10] | and you force it on me? | 你就要强加于我吗 |
| [39:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [39:13] | Mandatory counseling, Goodwin’s orders. | 强制咨询 古德温的命令 |
| [39:15] | Or I could take a leave of absence, my choice. | 或者我可以请个假 决定权在我 |
| [39:18] | Tell me this isn’t your doing. | 告诉我这不是你干的 |
| [39:20] | I spoke with Dr. Charles because I’m worried. | 我告诉查尔斯医生是因为我很担心 |
| [39:22] | That’s terrific. | 那还真是太好了 |
| [39:23] | You told the Head of Psychiatry I’m unstable. | 你告诉精神科的老大我不稳定 |
| [39:26] | You are the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
| [39:27] | who doesn’t see that there’s a problem. | 看不见问题存在的人 |
| [39:29] | Will, please. This is not you. | 威尔 拜托了 这不是你 |
| [39:34] | Or maybe it’s not the Will you want. | 或者只是我不是你想要的威尔罢了 |
| [39:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [39:37] | I am done being everyone’s puppet. | 我真是受够了做每个人的木偶 |
| [39:41] | How can you put that on me? | 你怎么能这样说我 |
| [39:42] | I wasn’t the one pulling the strings. | 我可不是操控你的那个人 |
| [39:44] | How could I? | 我怎么能 |
| [39:45] | You lied to me, you kept me in the dark. | 你对我说谎 向我隐瞒事实 |
| [39:48] | You’re still keeping me in the dark. | 现在我依旧一无所知 |
| [40:07] | Well, well. | 快瞧瞧 |
| [40:10] | Young Oedipus. | 年轻的俄狄浦斯 |
| [40:18] | Come to hit me again? | 又来打我了吗 |
| [40:23] | What happened between you and Ava? | 你和艾娃之间发生了什么 |
| [40:36] | Let me get you a drink first. | 让我先给你倒一杯 |