时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I will turn myself in. | 我会主动承认的 |
[00:02] | – Looking for Dr. Asher. – She hasn’t come in yet. | -我在找艾什医生 -她还没到 |
[00:04] | My phone crashed on me, and I had to get it fixed, | 我的手机坏了 我得去修 |
[00:07] | and I caught a flat– | 结果车胎没气了 |
[00:08] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信吗 |
[00:10] | You didn’t seem to have a problem last night. | 你昨晚似乎挺信任我的 |
[00:11] | Your patient and her baby almost died today | 你的病人和她的孩子今天差点死了 |
[00:14] | while you were off somewhere getting high. | 而你却在别的什么地方嗑嗨了 |
[00:15] | You think whatever you want to. | 随你怎么想 |
[00:18] | – What do you need? – A favor. | -你需要什么 -要你帮个忙 |
[00:21] | It was a mistake thinking you’d turn yourself in. | 是我错以为你今天真的会去自首 |
[00:24] | Hey, how’s your hormone therapy going? | 你的激素疗法进展如何 |
[00:25] | Feels like my skin is crawling with ants. | 感觉我皮下爬满了蚂蚁 |
[00:28] | How lucky am I to have found you? | 我何其有幸能遇到你 |
[00:30] | You give me hope, Ben. | 你给了我希望 本 |
[00:36] | All right, Maggie, the radiologist should read | 好了麦基 今天某个时候 |
[00:38] | your scans sometime today, so that just leaves your labs. | 放射科医生会看你的扫描 所以只剩测试了 |
[00:41] | Come back at 6:00 p.M. For your blood draw. | 晚上六点来抽血就行 |
[00:43] | Okay, yeah, thanks. Oh, Dr. Singh? | 好的 多谢了 对了辛格医生 |
[00:48] | The results. How soon? | 结果要多快才出 |
[00:50] | I’ll ask the lab to put a rush on it. | 我会让实验室加急的 |
[00:55] | – The wait is hell, I know. – Yeah. | -等待很熬人 我知道 -是啊 |
[00:58] | – But I got a good feeling. – Yeah. | -但我有好的预感 -是吗 |
[01:02] | I’m not worried. | 我也不担心 |
[01:08] | I gotta get to work. See you at 6:00. | 我得去上班了 六点见 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:18] | Your bowling semifinals are tonight. | 你的保龄球半决赛是今晚 |
[01:21] | You should go. I can handle this alone. | 你该去比赛 这边我一个人就行 |
[01:23] | Nah, I’m gonna skip. I wanna be there. | 不了 我要退赛 我想来陪你 |
[01:26] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:27] | Your team needs you. Go. | 你的队友需要你 去吧 |
[01:29] | Baby, don’t sweat it. They’ll call in an alternate– | 宝贝 不用担心 他们会叫替补去的 |
[01:32] | I said I’ll be fine, okay? Ju– | 我说了没事的 你就 |
[01:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:39] | Why are you boxing me out all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然这么排斥我 |
[01:40] | – I’m not boxing you out. – You are. | -我不是排斥你 -你就是 |
[01:42] | Just… | 你就 |
[01:45] | Just don’t miss your game, okay? | 你不要退赛 好吗 |
[01:48] | I’ll be there as soon as I can after my appointment. | 我预约之后会尽快赶过去的 |
[01:50] | I gotta get back to the ED. | 我得回急诊室了 |
[01:57] | Word is, Doc Crock’s fooling around with Lena Maynor, | 听说克罗特医生在和蕾娜·梅诺尔一起 |
[01:59] | CT Tech. | 是CT操作员 |
[02:00] | Funny, I heard he was hooking up | 有意思 我倒是听说他 |
[02:02] | with Camille in the pharmacy. | 在约药房的卡米尔 |
[02:06] | – What? – Hmm. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[02:08] | Don’t you all have anything better to do? | 你们就没正事可做了吗 |
[02:11] | Morning, Sexton. | 早 塞克斯顿 |
[02:13] | Mags, I think I left my badge in the car. | 麦基 我的胸牌好像落在车里了 |
[02:15] | Be right back. | 马上就回 |
[02:16] | All right, make it snappy. | 好的 快去快回 |
[02:19] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:21] | What do I care who he sees? | 他跟谁约会和我有什么关系 |
[02:25] | Don’t forget, appointment with Dr. Patchefsky tonight. | 别忘了今晚约了帕切夫斯基医生 |
[02:28] | See how many eggs fertilized. | 看看有几颗受精卵 |
[02:29] | You mean if any eggs fertilized. | 你是说有没有受精卵 |
[02:32] | After, I was thinking we can grab dinner at Galit. | 之后我觉得可以去嘉利特餐厅吃个晚餐 |
[02:35] | – Celebrate. – The eternal optimist. | -庆祝一下 -你总是这么乐观 |
[02:37] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我去 |
[02:48] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[02:51] | You’d probably call this ill fortune. | 你可能觉得现在运气不好 |
[02:53] | But I’d call it fate. | 但我要说这是命运 |
[02:55] | Your shift started an hour ago. | 你的班一小时之前就开始了 |
[02:56] | What, did you have one too many bourbons last night? | 怎么 你昨晚喝得太多了吗 |
[02:59] | Didn’t know you were punching my time card, | 不知道你还替我打卡呢 |
[03:01] | but no, actually. Not this time. | 但并不是 这次不是 |
[03:03] | Left my badge in the car… again. | 我是把胸牌忘车里了 又一次 |
[03:06] | Should probably superglue it to my forehead. | 也许该用胶水粘在我脑门上 |
[03:08] | Stapler would work, too. | 订书机也行 |
[03:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:11] | Help, please! | 救救我 |
[03:13] | – Oh, what’s going on? – My wife. | -怎么了 -我的妻子 |
[03:15] | She’s in labor. She’s bleeding real bad. | 她要生了 在大出血 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:22] | – Were you in an accident? – Yeah. Yeah. | -这是出车祸了吗 -对对 |
[03:24] | Did she have problems with her pregnancy before today? | 今天之前 孕妇的情况有异常吗 |
[03:26] | Um, not sure. | 我不确定 |
[03:28] | Give me your phones, and get in. | 把手机给我 上车 |
[03:32] | What? | 什么 |
[03:34] | Hey, you don’t need to do this. | 你不用这么做 |
[03:36] | Give me your damn phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[03:39] | Okay, listen, I– | 好吧 停着 我 |
[03:41] | I’m the surgeon, okay? I can help him. | 我是外科医生 好吗 我能救他 |
[03:43] | – You let her go, okay? – I said, get in! | -你放她走行吗 -我说了 上车 |
[03:45] | – Okay. Okay, okay. – Listen. | -好的好的 -听着 |
[03:48] | Now! | 快点 |
[03:50] | Hey, easy. Easy. | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[04:09] | That’s a nasty laceration. Wanna tell me what happened? | 你这割伤很严重啊 能说说怎么回事吗 |
[04:17] | Watch it, you’re gonna kill him! | 小心点 别把他害死 |
[04:18] | He nicked his femoral vein. | 他的股静脉破了 |
[04:20] | Belt’s not gonna stop the bleeding. | 皮带也不能帮他止血 |
[04:22] | Hand me that paintbrush. | 把那个画笔给我 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | All right, I need you to lift your leg. Ok? | 我需要你抬起这条腿 好吗 |
[04:45] | That’s too tight, dammit! | 太紧了 该死的 |
[04:47] | Any looser, and you’ll bleed out in minutes. | 再松点 你几分钟内就会失血死亡 |
[04:49] | Look, if he doesn’t get surgery, | 他要是不赶紧做手术 |
[04:51] | he’s gonna lose his leg. We need to get him | 腿就要废了 我们得立刻 |
[04:53] | – to the hospital now. – No hospital! | -送他去医院 -不去医院 |
[04:55] | – Figure something out! – What– | -你们想办法 -什么 |
[04:57] | Maybe you take us to get supplies, okay? | 要不你带我们去买点药吧 好吗 |
[05:00] | There–there’s a pharmacy right down the road. | 不远处就有一家药店 |
[05:02] | The security’s too tight there. | 那里的安保太严格了 |
[05:04] | Is there still that gas station up on Cermak, Jimmy? | 瑟麦街上那家加油站还在吧 吉米 |
[05:07] | – Ye-yeah. – Go. | -好 -去那吧 |
[05:10] | Easy, man. | 别激动 |
[05:11] | All right. All right. | 好 没事 |
[05:24] | Will Halstead, here to see Dr. Hannah Asher. | 我是威尔·霍斯特德 来见汉娜·艾什 |
[05:27] | Uh, let’s see. Asher. | 我看看 艾什 |
[05:30] | Looks like she was admitted yesterday morning. | 记录显示她是昨天早上入院的 |
[05:32] | – Yeah. – We typically don’t recommend | -对 -刚开始的48小时内 |
[05:34] | visitors for the first 48 hours. | 我们一般不推荐探访 |
[05:36] | Yeah, she’s, uh, expecting me, | 她在等我 |
[05:38] | so I don’t wanna leave her hanging. | 我不想让她空等 |
[05:40] | Room 2268. Make it brief. | 2268房间 尽快 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Hey. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:06] | What dose of methadone is Dr. Asher on? | 艾什医生用的是什么剂量的美沙酮 |
[06:08] | She’s sick as a dog. She’s being tapered way too fast. | 她非常难受 戒毒进度太快了 |
[06:11] | This facility doesn’t permit the use of opioid agonists | 我们这里不允许对医疗人员使用 |
[06:14] | like methadone for medical staff. | 美沙酮这样的阿片受体激动药 |
[06:16] | Most peer-run centers don’t. | 大部分机构都不允许 |
[06:18] | Wait, wait, so you’re telling me | 等等 你的意思是 |
[06:19] | she’s gotta go cold turkey? | 她就这样强行戒毒吗 |
[06:21] | No methadone because she’s a doctor? | 因为她是医生 就不能用美沙酮吗 |
[06:23] | It’s the protocol. | 这是规定 |
[06:28] | Dr. Choi, treatment three. | 崔医生 三号诊疗室 |
[06:31] | – Oh, no, Jasmine. – You know her? | -不是吧 贾斯敏 -你认识她吗 |
[06:33] | She’s been in and out of the ED | 她因为终末期肝病 |
[06:34] | for end-stage liver disease. | 来过几次急诊 |
[06:36] | – Hey. – April. | -还好吗 -艾普尔 |
[06:41] | Oh, that’s her friend Lauren. Hey, Lauren. | 那是她朋友劳伦 你好 劳伦 |
[06:44] | April. Oh, my God. | 艾普尔 我的天哪 |
[06:45] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[06:46] | Mama’s not feeling so well. | 妈妈感觉不舒服 |
[06:47] | I am so sorry to hear that. What’s going on? | 我感到很遗憾 怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Jasmine was making the boys breakfast, | 杰思敏在给孩子们做早饭 |
[06:51] | and she just started throwing up, | 突然就开始呕吐 |
[06:52] | – and then she passed out. – Okay. | -然后就晕过去了 -好 |
[06:54] | – Is she gonna be okay? – We’re gonna take | -她会没事吗 -我们保证 |
[06:55] | good care of her, okay? | 一定会好好照顾她 好吗 |
[06:57] | I promise. Come on. | 我保证 走吧 |
[06:58] | I want you to take them to the day care center, okay? | 你带他们去日托中心 好吗 |
[07:00] | – Okay. – I’ll keep you posted. | -好 -有消息我联系你 |
[07:01] | – Okay, thanks. – Right there. | -好 谢谢 -就在那边 |
[07:08] | – Hey, Jasmine. – April. | -杰思敏 -艾普尔 |
[07:10] | – April, where are my babies? – Don’t worry. | -艾普尔 我的孩子们呢 -别担心 |
[07:12] | Just took them to the day care center, don’t worry. | 刚送他们去日托中心了 别担心 |
[07:14] | – Just lie back. – Okay. | -你躺好吧 -好 |
[07:15] | No nodes, but eyes are icteric. | 没有结肿 但是眼睛出现黄疸症状 |
[07:16] | Jasmine, I’m gonna push on your belly, okay? | 杰思敏 我会按压你的腹部 好吗 |
[07:18] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[07:23] | Severe ascites. | 腹水肿严重 |
[07:24] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, UA, and chest X-ray. | 做血常规 血液生化 尿检 还有胸透 |
[07:27] | Jasmine–says here you’re scheduled | 杰思敏 记录显示你在下周 |
[07:29] | for a living donor transplant next week, | 会接受活体肝脏捐赠手术 |
[07:30] | but I’m thinking they may move it up to today. | 但也许会提前到今天进行 |
[07:33] | They found you a donor? That’s great! | 他们帮你找到捐赠者了 太好了 |
[07:35] | Last time you were here, | 你上次过来的时候 |
[07:36] | you were still waiting on the list. | 还在等候名单里排队呢 |
[07:38] | I found my own, actually: my biological mom, Annette. | 其实是我自己找到的 我的亲生母亲 安妮特 |
[07:43] | I didn’t know you were adopted. | 我不知道你是被收养的 |
[07:44] | Petitioned the courts to disclose her information. | 向法庭上诉状才获取她的信息 |
[07:48] | Thank God she was willing to donate. | 谢天谢地 她愿意捐给我 |
[07:51] | She’s my last shot. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[07:53] | – That’s some good luck. – Yeah. | -你运气很好 -是啊 |
[07:55] | More like a miracle. | 更像是奇迹 |
[07:57] | All right, I see Annette’s info here. | 我在这里看到了安妮特的联系方式 |
[07:59] | Is it okay if I contact her? | 我能联系她吗 |
[08:00] | Uh-huh. Please do. | 麻烦你了 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:07] | Baghdad. | 去急救室 |
[08:10] | Has anyone seen Dr. Marcel? He left for his car ages ago. | 有人看到马塞尔医生了吗 他怎么去了这么久 |
[08:14] | I paged him twice. | 我都喊他两次了 |
[08:15] | You know, because methadone and suboxone | 因为美沙酮和宝松 |
[08:18] | are technically opiates, the concern is, | 严格来说是鸦片剂 大家担心 |
[08:20] | they’re gonna cause impairment on the job. | 这会影响工作的准确度 |
[08:23] | Well, but doctors can take | 是啊 但是医生可以服用 |
[08:24] | depression meds and sleeping pills, | 抗抑郁药物和安眠药 |
[08:25] | and–and residents can work 30-hour shifts? | 住院医生还经常工作30小时 |
[08:27] | – Where’s the concern there? – I hear you. | -为什么这些不用担心 -我明白 |
[08:29] | I mean, you know, it’s complicated. | 你也知道 情况很复杂 |
[08:31] | You know, it’s inhumane. They’re punishing addicts | 这不人道 他们是在惩罚这些成瘾者 |
[08:33] | – because of the stigma. – Look, Will. | -因为觉得耻辱 -威尔 听我说 |
[08:36] | It must have been an agonizing decision. | 这个决定对你来说很不容易 |
[08:41] | You know, turning in Hannah. I can only imagine. | 举报汉娜的事 我无法想象这有多难 |
[08:43] | But for what it’s worth, I mean, | 但无论如何 |
[08:45] | I think you did the right thing. | 我觉得你做对了 |
[08:48] | – Yeah. – Will. | -是啊 -威尔 |
[08:49] | Patient in four. | 四号治疗室的病人 |
[08:50] | College kid passed out on campus, | 大学生 在校园里晕倒 |
[08:52] | suffering from dizziness and a headache. | 有头晕和头疼的症状 |
[08:54] | Dr. Charles, turns out she’s an old patient of yours. | 查尔斯医生 原来她是你的一位老病人 |
[08:56] | – Krista Butler. – Oh, Krista. | -克丽丝塔·巴勒特 -是克丽丝塔 |
[08:59] | It’s, uh, early-onset schizophrenia, | 是早发性精神分裂症 |
[09:00] | presented when she was about 15. | 在她大概15岁时开始出现的 |
[09:02] | All right, good to know. | 好的 这信息很有帮助 |
[09:05] | – Krista. – Dr. Charles. | -克丽丝塔 -查尔斯医生 |
[09:07] | – How you doing? – They didn’t– | -你怎么样 -他们没… |
[09:10] | they didn’t call my mom, did they? | 他们没给我妈妈打电话吧 |
[09:12] | ‘Cause I’m 18 now. | 因为我已经18岁了 |
[09:13] | She has not been contacted. | 没和她联系 |
[09:15] | Everything, uh, okay with you two? | 你们俩没什么事吧 |
[09:17] | Since I started college, | 自从我开始上大学 |
[09:18] | she’s just–she’s gone all psycho helicopter mom on me. | 她就像神经病似的整天围着我转 |
[09:22] | I just… | 我… |
[09:24] | I’ve had to stay at my boyfriend’s place | 前两晚我不得不在我男朋友那过夜 |
[09:25] | the past couple nights just to catch a break. | 就为了能喘口气 |
[09:27] | Hmm. Mothers and daughters. | 嗯 母女啊 |
[09:31] | Krista, this is Dr. Halstead. I have brought him up to date | 克丽丝塔 这位是霍斯特德医生 我向他 |
[09:33] | – on your history. – Okay. | -介绍了你的病史 -好 |
[09:35] | Hi, there. So other than the dizziness | 你好 除了头晕 |
[09:37] | and headache, any, uh– anything else bothering you? | 和头疼 你还有其它地方不舒服吗 |
[09:40] | Stomach doesn’t feel so great. | 胃不是很舒服 |
[09:42] | Heart rate’s a bit elevated. Thinking you’re dehydrated. | 心率有点快 我觉得你脱水了 |
[09:45] | Any chance you had a few drinks last night? | 你昨晚是不是喝了点酒 |
[09:50] | Maybe a couple, but nothing crazy. | 可能喝了两杯 但没喝大 |
[09:54] | – All right. – Look, you’re in college, | -好的 -你上大学了 |
[09:56] | you wanna try new things, I completely get it. | 你想要尝试新鲜的事情 我完全理解 |
[09:58] | But you know you have to be really careful mixing alcohol | 但你要知道 把酒精与抗精神病药混到一起 |
[10:00] | and antipsychotics, right? What are you taking right now? | 你必须十分当心 你现在服什么药 |
[10:03] | Nothing. I– | 没吃药 我… |
[10:04] | I’m not taking risperidone anymore. | 我现在不再吃利培酮了 |
[10:06] | I haven’t taken it for months, actually. | 实际上我有好几个月都没吃了 |
[10:08] | Krista, really important you remain compliant | 克丽丝塔 最重要就是 |
[10:11] | – with your meds– – It makes me feel numb. | -你要遵守医… -它让我感觉很麻木 |
[10:13] | Less creative. | 缺乏想象力 |
[10:15] | What, so you’re just symptom free? | 那你什么症状都没有 |
[10:18] | Yeah, totally. Never felt better. | 完全没有 感觉再好不过了 |
[10:22] | Okay, I wanna talk about this more a little later, | 我想稍后再和你谈这个事 |
[10:25] | but in the meantime, let’s– let’s get you feeling better. | 同时 我们先让你感觉舒服一些 |
[10:27] | Yeah, CBC, BMP, hang a normal liter of saline, | 血常规 血液生化 挂一升普通生理盐水 |
[10:30] | and 2 milligrams of metoclopramide for the nausea. | 2毫克胃复安来抑制恶心 |
[10:34] | Krista, I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 克丽丝塔 我稍后再回来看你 |
[10:36] | So, just out of curiosity, When’s the last time you | 我就是好奇问一下 你最近一次 |
[10:39] | checked in with your mom? | 联系你妈妈是什么时候 |
[10:45] | – Fine, you can call her. – Okay. | -好吧 你可以给她打电话 -好 |
[10:49] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我去去就回 |
[10:58] | All right, make sure you keep his leg elevated | 好 确保在我回来之前 |
[11:00] | – until I get back. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -一直抬高他的腿 -等等 |
[11:02] | She comes with me. You stay here. | 她和我走 你留在这 |
[11:04] | Listen, I’m the surgeon. I know what to get. | 我是外科医生 我知道要买什么 |
[11:06] | Cuff him. Catch. | 把他铐起来 接着 |
[11:09] | Do it! | 快点 |
[11:11] | – Okay. – Let’s go! | -好 -快点拷 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:18] | No, no. Hands above his head. That bar. | 不对 手抬到头上面 那个杆 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:30] | – All right. – It’s on. | -好了 -铐上了 |
[11:33] | All right, all right. Cover your hands. | 好了 把手挡住 |
[11:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:47] | Move. | 快点 |
[12:29] | That your boy on your arm? | 胳膊上纹的是你儿子吗 |
[12:31] | – Just–you just keep qui– – How old is he? | -别说话… -他几岁了 |
[12:47] | Get back! | 回去 |
[12:48] | Get in there! Come on! | 上车 快 |
[12:51] | Move! | 快 |
[12:55] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[12:56] | Nothing! He just passed out. | 我什么也没做 他就是昏过去了 |
[12:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:00] | See? He’s alive, okay? | 看见了吗 他还活着 |
[13:04] | Bro? | 兄弟 |
[13:07] | His calf is rock solid. We need to move. | 他的小腿硬得像石头 我们得快走 |
[13:10] | I need my hands to work, man. | 松开铐子我才能救他 |
[13:12] | Come on. Pull around the corner. | 快点 在路口掉头 |
[13:14] | – Over there. – Okay. | -过去 -好 |
[13:23] | Hey, Ms. Hill. I’m Dr. Choi. | 希尔太太 我是崔医生 |
[13:25] | How’s my daughter? Is she doing okay? | 我女儿怎么样 她还好吗 |
[13:28] | I told Jasmine that I would watch the boys | 我告诉贾斯敏 我来看孩子们 |
[13:30] | so she could rest up till the transplant, | 这样她就能一直休养到移植手术 |
[13:32] | but that girl– | 可那孩子… |
[13:33] | she thinks she’s Superwoman, I swear. | 她觉得自己是女超人 真的 |
[13:36] | So they’re getting her ready for surgery? | 他们准备她的手术吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah, the transplant team is just running some tests | 对 移植团队正在做一些化验 |
[13:40] | to ensure everything goes smoothly. | 确保一切可以顺利进行 |
[13:42] | Oh, it’s gonna go smoothly. | 一定会很顺利的 |
[13:44] | I’ve been praying on it since I got the call. | 自从我接到电话就一直这么祈祷呢 |
[13:46] | I like your attitude. | 我很欣赏你的乐观 |
[13:48] | And while they finish up with Jasmine, | 他们在为贾斯敏做最后准备时 |
[13:50] | I just need to check your BP, if you don’t mind. | 我需要量一量你的血压 如果不介意的话 |
[13:52] | – Not at all. – I, uh–I heard your story. | -没问题 -我听说了你的事 |
[13:56] | Pretty incredible being reunited with your daughter | 在这样的情况下与你女儿团圆 |
[13:58] | – under the circumstances. – God works in mysterious ways, | -真是难以置信 -这就是上帝的旨意 |
[14:00] | and I’ve learned not to question Him. | 而我已经学会了不去质疑祂 |
[14:04] | Your hard work paid off. BP’s improved. | 你的努力见效了 血压降下来了 |
[14:06] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[14:10] | Ms. Hill, um, your chart says you had an episode | 希尔女士 病历资料上说 |
[14:13] | of malignant hyperthermia? | 你曾有一次恶性高热发作史 |
[14:16] | When I got foot surgery a few years back. | 那是我几年前一次足部手术时的事了 |
[14:19] | That drug… | 那种麻醉药 |
[14:21] | – I forget the name. – Succinylcholine. | -名字我忘了 -琥珀胆碱 |
[14:24] | I had a real bad reaction to it. | 它引起了严重的副作用 |
[14:26] | But they said I could still donate to Jasmine. | 但医生们说我仍然可以给贾斯敏捐献器官 |
[14:30] | I just have to use a different anesthesia, right? | 只要给我换一种麻醉药就好了 对吧 |
[14:33] | Uh, that’s correct. Just double checking. | 对 是的 我只是要再次确认一下 |
[14:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:39] | I have been calling and texting you nonstop. | 我一直不停给你打电话发短信 |
[14:42] | You’re supposed to come home every night, no exceptions. | 你应该每晚都回家的 不允许破例 |
[14:44] | Mom, chill. I was busy studying. | 妈 你冷静 我只是忙着学习呢 |
[14:46] | I was about to call the police. | 我都差点要报警了 |
[14:48] | You see what I’m talking about? | 现在你明白我之前说什么了吧 |
[14:50] | How about we, uh — we let Krista rest a bit? | 不如我们让克丽丝塔稍稍休息一下吧 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna go get you some food. | 我去给你弄点吃的 |
[14:55] | – Okay. – I bet you’ve been living | -好吧 -我打赌你一直在吃 |
[14:55] | on vending machine crap. I will be right back. | 自动售货机里的垃圾食品 我马上回来 |
[14:59] | You know me so well. | 你还真是了解我啊 |
[15:03] | Joanne. Look, I don’t wanna overstep, | 乔安妮 听我说 我不想越界 |
[15:05] | but, you know, sometimes when we loosen the reins a bit– | 但有些时候 当我们放松一下约束 |
[15:08] | Loosen the reins? | 放松约束 |
[15:10] | Like what? Let her drink? | 怎么放松 比如让她喝酒 |
[15:13] | Krista’s no longer a minor. I’m not at liberty to — | 克丽丝塔已经成年了 我无权 |
[15:15] | Don’t give me that. She is a week over 18. | 别跟我扯这一套 她满十八岁才一周 |
[15:18] | Dr. Charles, some help in here? | 查尔斯医生 能来这边帮下忙吗 |
[15:23] | Honey? Oh, my God. | 亲爱的 老天 |
[15:25] | Two of Ativan. | 打两毫克安定 |
[15:26] | – What — what’s wrong with her? – Having a seizure. | -她这是怎么了 -癫痫发作 |
[15:29] | – She ever had one before? – No, never. | -她此前发作过吗 -不 从没有 |
[15:31] | Let’s give me a BMP, a CBC, head CT, | 给她测血常规 生化 头部CT |
[15:34] | – EKG, and a, uh–a urine tox. – Copy that. | -心电图还有尿液毒品检测 -知道了 |
[15:37] | – Also, an EEG. – Mm-hmm. | -还有脑电图 -好的 |
[15:48] | But you don’t think Annette is Jasmine’s biological mother? | 但你不认为安妮特是贾斯敏的亲生母亲 |
[15:51] | Malignant hyperthermia is a genetic disorder. | 恶性高热是一种遗传病 |
[15:53] | If Annette can’t tolerate succinylcholine, | 如果安妮特不能耐受琥珀胆碱麻醉 |
[15:55] | Jasmine shouldn’t be able to, either. | 那贾斯敏应该也不能才对 |
[15:57] | But I checked Jasmine’s chart. | 但我检查了一遍贾斯敏的病历资料 |
[15:58] | They used it in her previous surgeries. | 此前她手术的时候就接受过琥珀胆碱麻醉 |
[16:00] | But, look, the transplant team didn’t flag it. | 但是移植团队没有提出这一点 |
[16:02] | Are we really gonna jeopardize Jasmine’s life | 我们真的要只因为一种可能性 |
[16:04] | over a possibility? | 就让贾斯敏有性命之忧吗 |
[16:07] | If it were me on that gurney, I’d at least wanna know. | 如果躺着的是我 我至少也想知道这件事 |
[16:11] | Hey, look, Ethan. Wait. | 伊森 等等 |
[16:13] | If Annette changes her mind, that is it for Jasmine. | 如果安妮特改了主意 贾斯敏就没救了 |
[16:16] | She doesn’t have any time left. Think of her boys. | 她没时间了 想想她的儿子们 |
[16:21] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 拜托了 你也不是非得这么做 |
[16:26] | Krista’s EEG is normal. No epileptiform activity. | 克丽丝塔脑电图正常 没有癫痫样活动 |
[16:28] | – She didn’t have a seizure. – So we’re looking at what? | -她不是癫痫发作 -那到底是什么症状 |
[16:31] | – Dyskinesia? – Right. | -运动障碍 -对 |
[16:33] | CT was normal as well. | 头部CT结果也正常 |
[16:35] | No previous signs of strokes. | 此前也没有中风迹象 |
[16:36] | Yeah, it can also be caused by a drug interaction. | 这也可能是药物相互作用导致的 |
[16:38] | Urine tox is clean. | 尿液毒品检测无异常 |
[16:39] | It’s not dyskinesia. | 所以也不是运动障碍 |
[16:42] | Unless…You gave her metoclopramide | 除非 你给她开了胃复安 |
[16:45] | – for the nausea, right? – Yeah. | -来控制恶心的症状 对吧 -是的 |
[16:46] | – How much? – 2 milligrams. | -用量是多少 -2毫克 |
[16:49] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Gonna order couple more labs. | 得多做几项检测才知道 |
[16:57] | – Hey, Doris. – Hmm? | -桃瑞斯 -怎么了 |
[16:58] | I got a peds patient in treatment two. | 2号治疗室有一个儿童患者 |
[17:00] | Grab Dr. Lanik for me? | 帮我叫一下拉尼克医生好吗 |
[17:01] | Peds? Where’s Dr. Manning? | 儿童 曼宁医生哪儿去了 |
[17:03] | First Crockett goes AWOL, and now Nat’s late | 先是克罗特不见了 然后小娜也迟到 |
[17:05] | with no call-in. | 也没打电话说明 |
[17:07] | – It’s not like her. – Dr. Manning’s car | -这不像她 -曼宁医生的车 |
[17:08] | is in the lot. I just passed it. | 就在停车场里 我刚刚还经过的 |
[17:10] | That’s strange. She’s not picking up her phone. | 奇怪 她也不接电话 |
[17:13] | Can you track her location on Drop A Pin? | 你能用地图定位查到她的位置吗 |
[17:20] | That’s weird. It says that she’s been | 怪了 定位显示 |
[17:22] | just outside of the hospital for the last hour. | 过去一个小时她的位置就在医院外面 |
[17:25] | Christy, grab the brick. | 克里斯蒂 拿着这个 |
[17:28] | This thing says she should be right here. | 定位上说她应该就在这儿 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna call her again. Come on, Nat. | 我再打一次电话 拜托别出事 小娜 |
[17:40] | It’s coming from in here. | 铃声是从这传出来的 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[17:46] | Wait, there’s another phone here. | 等等 这里还有另一部手机 |
[17:48] | Be careful. There could be prints. | 小心点 上面可能有指纹 |
[17:52] | That’s Crockett’s phone. | 那是克罗特的手机 |
[18:05] | Okay, uncuff him. | 好了 给他解开手铐 |
[18:10] | All right, come on. Come on, do it. | 好了 快点 处理伤口 |
[18:15] | – Now easy with that trigger. – Come on, let’s do it. | -小心点扳机 -快点 |
[18:19] | Sterilize him. | 给他消毒 |
[18:21] | – This is gonna hurt. – Easy. | -会很疼的 -放轻松 |
[18:29] | Just be quick. | 快点就是了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, yeah. No, the alley near the back end | 对 对 不是 是靠近南侧停车场 |
[18:38] | of the south parking lot. | 后面的那条小巷子 |
[18:40] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[18:42] | No, there’s — there’s a blind spot. | 没有 那里是一个监控盲点 |
[18:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:50] | Two of my doctors are missing, possibly in grave danger. | 我们有两位医生失踪了 可能很危险 |
[18:54] | What do you have? | 你们有什么发现 |
[18:55] | Okay, so the prints were smeared, | 好吧 指纹被弄脏了 |
[18:57] | but techs were able | 但技术人员还是取到了 |
[18:58] | to lift two partials, and they’re a match | 两枚残缺的指纹 它们跟 |
[18:59] | for an escaped convict’s brother, Jim Clemons. | 一位逃犯的哥哥吻合 叫吉姆·克莱蒙斯 |
[19:02] | – And the blood? – It’s a DNA match | -那血迹呢 -它的DNA跟 |
[19:04] | for Tyler Clemons, convicted murderer. | 泰勒·克莱蒙斯吻合 他是已定罪的杀人犯 |
[19:06] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[19:08] | So now we don’t stop ’til we find them. | 我们还在到处找他们 直到找到为止 |
[19:09] | I got a BOLO out and an investigative alert. | 我发了通缉令和调查警报 |
[19:11] | I’ve officers across the city | 派了警官全城蹲守 |
[19:12] | sitting on their known associates | 他们已知的同伙 |
[19:13] | and their family members. So far, no hits. | 和家人 目前为止还没有发现 |
[19:16] | Meantime, no one else can know about this. | 与此同时 不能让其他人知道这件事 |
[19:18] | If the news catches wind of the kidnapping, | 如果媒体听到绑架的风声 |
[19:21] | the abductors might try to cut their losses. | 绑架者可能会撕票止损 |
[19:23] | Understood. But please keep us posted. | 明白 但有消息请及时通知我们 |
[19:26] | Will do. | 会的 |
[19:30] | I’m going to run Tyler and Jim Clemons | 我想在我们的系统里搜一下 |
[19:33] | through our system, | 泰勒·克莱蒙斯和吉姆·克莱蒙斯 |
[19:34] | see if any medical records come up. | 看看能否找出医疗记录 |
[19:39] | What do you mean, Krista didn’t have a seizure? | 你说克丽丝塔没有癫痫是什么意思 |
[19:41] | – I saw it with my own eyes. – The involuntary movements | -这是我亲眼所见 -你看到的这些 |
[19:44] | you saw were caused by something called dyskinesia. | 不自主运动是由一种叫运动障碍的病造成的 |
[19:47] | Is that due to her schizophrenia? | 是由她的精神分裂症引起的吗 |
[19:49] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[19:50] | It can be caused by an adverse drug interaction. | 可能是药物的相互作用造成的不良反应导致的 |
[19:53] | In this case, between the drug we gave Krista for her nausea, | 在这个病例中 是由我们给克丽丝塔 |
[19:57] | metoclopramide, and her antipsychotic medication, | 治疗恶心的药 胃复安 和她的抗精神病药 |
[20:00] | risperidone. | 利培酮相互作用导致的 |
[20:02] | But here’s–here’s the thing. Krista told us | 但还有件事 克丽丝塔跟我们说 |
[20:05] | that she had stopped taking her risperidone, | 她早就停止服用利培酮了 |
[20:08] | and yet the labs showed low levels of the drug | 但化验结果显示她体内还是有 |
[20:10] | in her system. | 少量的利培酮 |
[20:11] | Do you have any idea why that might be? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 |
[20:14] | I don’t know. What does it matter? | 我不知道 这有什么关系 |
[20:15] | I mean, at least she’s taking her medicine again. | 至少她又开始服药了 |
[20:17] | I think we can all agree that’s a good thing, right? | 我们都觉得这是件好事 对吗 |
[20:19] | So based on the half-life of risperidone, we know that | 根据利培酮的半衰期 我们推测出 |
[20:22] | Krista hasn’t taken the drug in roughly 48 hours. | 克丽丝塔大约有48小时没服药了 |
[20:25] | The amount of time she’s been crashing at her boyfriend’s, | 这段时间里 她离开了家 |
[20:29] | – away from home. – Joanne, have you been giving | -在男朋友家过夜 -乔安妮 你是否曾在 |
[20:31] | Krista risperidone without her knowledge? | 克丽丝塔不知情的情况下给她服用过利培酮 |
[20:35] | She had been doing so well. | 她服药的时候状态很好 |
[20:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:41] | When she told me she was stopping, | 她跟我说要停药时 |
[20:42] | I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[20:44] | Dr. Charles, please. | 查尔斯医生 求求你 |
[20:47] | You remember her hallucinations, | 你记得她产生幻觉时 |
[20:49] | how bad it got. | 有多严重 |
[20:51] | You can’t say anything. I’m only trying to protect her. | 你什么都不能说 我只是想保护她 |
[20:54] | I’m begging you. Please. | 我求你 求求你 |
[20:56] | Joanne, dosing her without her knowledge | 乔安妮 在她不知情的情况下让她服药 |
[20:58] | is just– it’s extraordinarily dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[21:00] | It’s also a direct violation of her autonomy. | 也直接侵犯了她的自主权 |
[21:05] | Now, the best thing would be for you to tell her, | 现在你最好自己去告诉她 |
[21:07] | but if you’re not up for that, I’m–I’m sorry, | 但如果你还没准备好 很抱歉 |
[21:10] | but it is my duty to let her know. | 我有责任告诉她 |
[21:15] | Please don’t. | 求你别告诉她 |
[21:20] | Hurry up, goddammit. We gotta get back on the road. | 快点 该死 我们得继续走 |
[21:23] | With the tourniquet turned down, I can only move so fast. | 没有止血带 我只能这么快 |
[21:26] | I gotta deal with these bleeders individually. | 我得分别给这些地方止血 |
[21:27] | – We don’t have time. – You want it to go fast? | -我们没时间了 -你们想快吗 |
[21:30] | Move. | 让开 |
[21:39] | There. The bleeding’s stopped. | 好了 血止住了 |
[21:43] | – Easy, easy. – You crazy bitch. | -冷静 冷静 -你这个疯贱人 |
[21:44] | All right, easy. | 好了 冷静 |
[21:46] | Let’s go! | 开车 |
[21:50] | We did our part. You let us go. | 我们已经尽了本分 你们得放我们走 |
[21:52] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你们哪里都不能去 |
[21:54] | Let’s go! | 开车 |
[22:03] | Jasmine did great. | 贾斯敏现在情况很好 |
[22:05] | – The transplant couldn’t have gone any better. – Thank you. | -移植手术非常成功 -谢谢你 |
[22:09] | She’s really lucky | 她有你这样的朋友 |
[22:10] | to have a friend like you. | 真的很幸运 |
[22:15] | Will you excuse me? | 我可以失陪一下吗 |
[22:17] | I–I should probably go tell the boys the good news. | 我得把这个好消息告诉孩子们 |
[22:19] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:21] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[22:24] | Hey–hey, April. Was that Lauren Knight? | 艾普尔 那是劳伦·奈特吗 |
[22:26] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, from when I worked at Children and Family Services. | 是的 我在儿家部工作时认识的 |
[22:30] | Wait, Lauren used to work At DCFS? | 等等 劳伦在儿童与家庭服务部工作过吗 |
[22:32] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[22:33] | Do you know if she still works there? | 你知道她现在还在那里工作吗 |
[22:35] | Pretty sure, yeah. Why? | 很确定 是的 怎么了 |
[22:37] | No, I just thought she said she worked at a bank. | 没什么 我刚想起来她说过她在银行工作 |
[22:40] | Doesn’t DCFS keep adoption records? | 儿童和家庭服务局会保存领养记录吗 |
[22:43] | Mm-hmm. | 会的 |
[22:45] | Excuse me, Arlene. I need to make a call. | 不好意思 阿琳 我得打个电话 |
[22:49] | Thank you so much for calling. | 非常感谢您的来电 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:56] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[22:56] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[22:56] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[22:57] | A clerk from a local gas station | 西环一家加油站的工作人员 |
[22:59] | in the West Loop just called. | 刚刚打来电话 |
[23:01] | Said he found Natalie’s badge. | 说他找到了娜塔莉的证件 |
[23:02] | Please tell me he laid eyes on her? | 请告诉我他看到她了 |
[23:04] | He did. She was okay. | 他看到了 她没事 |
[23:06] | Okay, I’ll call Detective Halstead. | 好的 我去打电话给霍斯特德警探 |
[23:09] | Hopefully they’ll have security cameras there. | 希望他们那里有监控 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Oh, Sharon. | 是的 莎伦 |
[23:12] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[23:13] | Where are we with the medical records? | 医疗记录调查的怎么样了 |
[23:15] | – I’m still working on it. – Okay. | -我还在查 -好的 |
[23:19] | How’s my mom? | 我妈妈怎么样 |
[23:20] | Any side effects from the anesthesia? | 麻醉有什么副作用吗 |
[23:23] | None. | 没有 |
[23:24] | She started asking about you the moment she woke up. | 她一醒来就开始问你的情况 |
[23:27] | Sweet lady. | 很贴心 |
[23:29] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 没错 |
[23:31] | Jasmine, how could you? Both of you? | 贾斯敏 你怎么能这样 你们两个 |
[23:35] | April, what are you talking about? | 艾普尔 你在说什么 |
[23:36] | They conned Annette. Th–she posed as her daughter. | 他们欺骗安妮特 她冒充她的女儿 |
[23:39] | They catfished her for an organ. | 她们骗了她一个器官 |
[23:41] | – That’s not true. – Jasmine! | -不是这样 -贾斯敏 |
[23:43] | Yeah, you were adopted. Your biological parents | 是的 你被收养了 你的亲生父母 |
[23:47] | are Derrick and Janine, both deceased. | 是德里克和珍妮 他们都去世了 |
[23:50] | You accessed adoption records to set up Annette? | 你们伪造了收养记录欺骗安妮特 |
[23:53] | Of course not. That’s ridiculous. | 当然没有 太荒谬了 |
[23:55] | – Jasmine. – Say something! | -贾斯敏 -说话 |
[23:58] | Jasmine, don’t answer him. | 贾斯敏 别理他 |
[24:00] | Annette put her life on the line for you. | 安妮特为了你愿意冒生命危险 |
[24:03] | I know. I know she did. | 我知道 我知道是这样 |
[24:06] | And I didn’t set out to hurt her, I promise. | 我不是故意要伤害她 我保证 |
[24:12] | It’s just when I found out | 只是我发现 |
[24:13] | that my biological parents were dead… | 我的亲生父母已经死了… |
[24:17] | I had no other options. | 我没有其他选择 |
[24:19] | My boys. I couldn’t leave my boys. | 我的孩子们 我不能丢下我的孩子 |
[24:24] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[24:27] | What you did is illegal. Annette could press charges. | 你这么做是违法的 安妮特可以起诉你 |
[24:33] | What was the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[24:35] | You gonna ditch her while she’s recovering? | 你要在她康复期间抛弃她吗 |
[24:37] | God, no. | 天啊 不会 |
[24:40] | Never. | 不可能 |
[24:42] | Annette may not be my biological mom, | 安妮特可能不是我的亲生母亲 |
[24:44] | but she’s become family to me and the boys. | 但她已经成了我和孩子们的家人 |
[24:48] | We love her. We’d never abandon her. | 我们爱她 我们永远不会抛弃她 |
[24:51] | Isn’t Jasmine’s fault. | 不是贾斯敏的错 |
[24:53] | Listen, this whole thing was my idea. | 整件事都是我的主意 |
[24:55] | Okay, please. | 好的 别说了 |
[24:58] | I cannot believe you would do this. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[25:01] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[25:13] | – Where are you taking us? – Just be quiet, you. | -你要带我们去哪里 -你安静一点 |
[25:16] | – Come on, man. – We done with them? | -拜托 -我们不需要他们了吧 |
[25:18] | No, no, no. I need– | 不不不 我需要 |
[25:19] | they’re my insurance policy. | 他们是我的保险 |
[25:21] | But you–you go, man. I’ll see you soon, okay? | 但是你 你走吧 我们回见 好吗 |
[25:23] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[25:25] | Don’t even think about it, girl. | 想都不要想 姑娘 |
[25:27] | Please, I have a son. | 求求你 我有个儿子 |
[25:30] | Come on, just go. Go in the house. | 快点 快走 进屋去 |
[25:31] | – Come on. – All right, easy, man, easy! | -快点 -好的 别急 别急 |
[25:34] | Go. Just keep quiet. Go. Move. | 快走 别说话 快走 走 |
[25:39] | Come on, inside. | 快点 进来 |
[25:46] | I can’t believe you’re really here. | 我不敢相信你真的来了 |
[25:48] | But… | 但是… |
[25:56] | Go now, Mom. I just need you to go. | 走吧 妈妈 我需要你走 |
[25:59] | Go. | 你走 |
[26:02] | – In the living room. – Come on. | -在客厅 -过去 |
[26:30] | He’s ill. Maybe we can help him. | 他病了 也许我们可以帮他 |
[26:36] | Nah, you can’t. | 不 你们帮不了 |
[26:42] | Grab these chairs. | 把椅子拿出来 |
[26:45] | Put them back to back and sit down. | 背靠背放着 坐上去 |
[26:47] | – But we can help– – Just do it. | -但我们可以帮忙 -快照做 |
[26:49] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:16] | Close the door. I may have something to help | 关门 你的调查 我可能 |
[27:18] | with your investigation. Bobby Clemons’– | 可以帮上忙 波比·克莱蒙斯 |
[27:21] | – Tyler’s son’s–medical records. – How t did you those? | -泰勒的儿子的病历 -你怎么拿到的 |
[27:24] | We can’t unseal medical records. | 我们没法解封病历 |
[27:25] | All that matters is, I got them. | 重要的是 我拿到了 |
[27:27] | Bobby was treated for stage IV brain cancer at East Mercy. | 波比在东部仁爱医院接受了脑癌晚期的治疗 |
[27:31] | He’s terminal. His grandmother signed him out, | 他活不久了 他的奶奶帮他办理了出院 |
[27:34] | – took him home for hospice. – His grandmother? | -带他回家接受临终关怀 -他的奶奶吗 |
[27:36] | We couldn’t track her down. Her last known was demolished. | 我们没能找到她 她最后的住址已经拆除了 |
[27:40] | 3768 South Parnell Ave. | 南帕内尔大街3768号 |
[27:44] | Everybody listen up, this is Halstead. | 大家听好 我是霍斯特德 |
[27:46] | I need you to meet at Sox lot for a pre-raid brief. | 我需要你们去索克斯停车场参加突袭前的简报 |
[27:48] | I got a solid location on our target. | 我找到目标的确切位置了 |
[27:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:56] | I was hoping you were Jasmine and my grandbabies. | 我还希望是贾斯敏和我的外孙来看我 |
[28:00] | Annette, that’s what we came to talk to you about. | 安妮特 我们就是来跟你谈这事的 |
[28:02] | I’m so sorry, but… | 很抱歉 但是… |
[28:05] | we have to tell you Jasmine | 我们得告诉你贾斯敏 |
[28:07] | is not actually your daughter. | 其实不是你的女儿 |
[28:14] | – Ms. Hill? – I already knew. | -希尔女士 -我已经知道了 |
[28:16] | – What? – My daughter, Zora, | -什么 -我的女儿 佐拉 |
[28:20] | died 12 years ago in a shelter. | 十二年前死在一个收容所 |
[28:23] | At least, that’s what the folks in the neighborhood tell me. | 至少附近的邻居是这么告诉我的 |
[28:26] | But if knew Jasmine wasn’t yours, | 你既然知道贾斯敏不是你亲生的 |
[28:27] | w-why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不说出来呢 |
[28:33] | I was just a baby myself when I got pregnant. | 我怀上孩子的时候 自己都还是个孩子 |
[28:37] | I made some bad choices trying to provide for my little girl, | 我为了能养活宝贝女儿做了些坏事 |
[28:41] | but I ended up doing time. That’s how I lost her. | 但我被抓进监狱了 失去了对她的抚养权 |
[28:48] | But I never stopped thinking about her. | 但我无时无刻不想念她 |
[28:52] | So when Jasmine called… | 所以当贾斯敏来电时 |
[28:56] | I knew it was God… | 我知道是上帝 |
[29:01] | Giving me another chance to do some good, | 派她给我一个重新做好人的机会 |
[29:05] | to make it up to Zora somehow. So i… | 来弥补我对佐拉做的错事 所以我 |
[29:09] | I played along. | 我顺其自然了 |
[29:12] | I didn’t tell Jasmine that someone must’ve made | 我没告诉贾斯敏有人可能 |
[29:15] | a clerical error, and I wasn’t really her mother. | 笔误了 而我不是她的亲生母亲 |
[29:20] | Annette, it– | 安妮特 这 |
[29:21] | it wasn’t a clerical error. | 这不是什么笔误 |
[29:23] | Jasmine knew you were not her mother. | 贾斯敏知道你不是她的生母 |
[29:26] | She conned you. | 她骗了你 |
[29:41] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:43] | Ms. Hill, what they did was wrong. | 希尔女士 他们做了错事 |
[29:46] | For the first time in my life, | 我平生第一次 |
[29:51] | I have a family. | 拥有了一个家 |
[29:55] | And I don’t wanna lose her or those boys. | 我不想失去她和那些男孩 |
[30:04] | Our obligation was to inform you. | 我们有责任告诉你真相 |
[30:08] | How you deal with it is up to you. | 但你怎么处理是你的事 |
[30:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:17] | So, can you ask them– | 那么 你能让 |
[30:22] | my family– to come see me? | 我的家人进来看我吗 |
[30:37] | She’d rather live in the lie. | 她情愿活在谎言里 |
[30:41] | Guess sometimes the truth is more painful. | 也许是现实更让人痛苦 |
[30:46] | Help, somebody help! | 帮帮忙 来人 帮帮忙 |
[30:49] | – Don’t– – No– | -别这样 -放手 |
[30:51] | Krista, don’t. Ow! | 克丽丝塔 别这样 |
[30:52] | They’re under my skin! I have to get them out! | 它们在我的皮肤下面 我得把它们弄出来 |
[30:54] | Two of Haldol, IV. | 静脉注射两个单位氟哌啶醇 |
[30:56] | – She needs help. Let’s go. – No, please, no, no. | -她需要帮助 我们走 -不 求你 不要 |
[30:58] | No, no, no, please. | 不要 不要 求你了 |
[30:59] | You’re poisoning me. Mom! | 你在给我下毒 妈妈 |
[31:00] | No, you have to listen. It’s poison! | 不要 听我说 这是毒药 |
[31:02] | Krista, I’m sorry, but you’re a danger to yourself. | 克丽丝塔 我很抱歉 但你在伤害自己 |
[31:04] | We have to give you medication. | 我们必须得给你注射药物 |
[31:06] | Meds are in. | 药打进去了 |
[31:09] | Joanne, are you all right? Let’s take a look at your face. | 乔安妮 你还好吗 来看看你脸的伤 |
[31:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:11] | If you hadn’t told her– if you’d just let me continue | 如果你没告诉她 如果你让我继续 |
[31:14] | helping her… Now what? | 帮她就好了 现在可怎么办 |
[31:16] | Well, if she continues to exhibit self-harming behavior, | 如果她继续表现出自残行为 |
[31:19] | we’ll put her on a psych hold. | 我们就将把她收治进精神科 |
[31:20] | And what if she doesn’t take her medicine? | 那如果她不服药呢 |
[31:22] | In that case, the next step | 这样的话 下一步 |
[31:23] | would be to seek a court order to get her committed | 就只能申请法院命令来强制她服从 |
[31:25] | so that she can receive the necessary treatment, | 好让她能得到必要的治疗 |
[31:27] | – but let’s not get ahead– – Institutionalize her? | -但先别扯那么远 -送她进精神病院吗 |
[31:29] | She’s gonna have to drop out of college! | 那样她就得从大学退学了 |
[31:32] | I had this under control. | 我本来控制得好好的 |
[31:34] | You ruined her life! | 是你毁了她 |
[31:45] | Sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[31:51] | I’m–I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. | 我很抱歉 我没能陪着你 |
[32:02] | This is Detective Jay Halstead | 我是芝加哥警局的 |
[32:03] | with the Chicago Police Department. | 杰·霍尔斯德特警探 |
[32:06] | Tyler, we have you surrounded. | 泰勒 你已经被我们包围了 |
[32:09] | I don’t want you or your family to get hurt. | 我们不想伤害你和你的家人 |
[32:13] | I want you to come out the front door | 我希望你能从前门走出来 |
[32:15] | with your hands where we can see them. | 举高双手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[32:17] | No one’s gonna shoot. | 没人会朝你开枪 |
[32:20] | I know you’re with Natalie Manning | 我知道你跟娜塔莉·曼宁 |
[32:21] | and Crockett Marcel. | 以及克罗特·马塞尔在一起 |
[32:23] | As an act of good faith, have them come out first. | 为了表示你的诚意 请先让他们出来 |
[32:29] | If you do not comply, | 如果你不按照我的指示做 |
[32:31] | – we’ll be forced to breach the house. – Here, uncuff her. | -我们将强行突破 -拿着 给她解开手铐 |
[32:40] | Okay, you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[32:50] | Go ahead, go. You go. | 走吧 你走 |
[32:53] | – No, i– – It’s okay. | -不 我不能 -没事的 |
[32:56] | Do as he says. It’s okay. | 照他说的做 没事的 |
[32:57] | Go, it’s okay. | 走吧 没事的 |
[32:59] | Shut the door behind you. Shut the door. | 出去后把门关上 把门关上 |
[33:10] | Patrol, stand down. Friendly coming out. | 警员 别开枪 是友方 |
[33:15] | Shields! | 掩护 |
[33:16] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[33:18] | Get her out! Get her out! | 带她走 带她走 |
[33:21] | Get her out of there. Move, move! | 带她离开这 快走 走 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry about your son. | 我很遗憾你儿子去世了 |
[33:36] | Go ahead. | 你也走 |
[33:58] | No! Come on. | 不要 别这样 |
[34:01] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[34:03] | Don’t do that! | 别这么做 |
[34:06] | – Breach, breach, breach! – Crockett! No! | -突破 突破 突破 – 克罗特 不要 |
[34:11] | Crockett! | 克罗特 |
[34:21] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[34:23] | Come here, you. | 快抱一个 |
[34:26] | Are you okay? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗 你有受伤吗 |
[34:27] | No, I’m fine. I’m–but Crockett. | 没有 我没伤 但克罗特 |
[34:29] | – What–where is he? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 他在哪 -我不知道 |
[34:31] | He was in the house, and there was a gunshot, | 他本来在房子里 然后有人开枪了 |
[34:33] | and all the officers swarmed in, | 然后警察们蜂拥进去了 |
[34:34] | but they won’t let me in. | 但他们不让我进去 |
[34:35] | They won’t tell me anything. | 也不告诉我任何情况 |
[34:42] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[34:49] | I was so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[34:52] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[34:56] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:59] | All right, get him to the E.D. | 好了 把他送去急诊科 |
[35:00] | Make sure you get him two units of uncrossed blood, stat. | 保证尽快给他2单位分流血液 |
[35:08] | That man owes you his life. | 那家伙欠你们一条命 |
[35:29] | For what it’s worth, I completely understand | 不管怎么样 我很理解 |
[35:32] | why you did what you did. | 你为什么做这些 |
[35:38] | I wish I could just shake her. | 我真希望可以让她动摇 |
[35:43] | I wanna make her see she’s– | 我想让她明白她这是 |
[35:45] | she’s just throwing her future away. | 她这是在毁掉自己的未来 |
[35:49] | I mean, it’s our most basic, primal instinct as parents | 这是我们作为家长最原始的本能 |
[35:54] | to protect our kids, often from themselves, right? | 想保护我们的孩子 通常是不被自己毁掉 |
[35:57] | Which is when it gets really tricky. | 这时候就变得很难 |
[36:00] | If you can resist that instinct, if you can just– | 如果你能抑制住那种本能 如果你能 |
[36:03] | just try and let Krista figure things out on her own… | 试着让克丽丝塔自己摸索 |
[36:07] | You mean let her lose everything. | 你是说让她失去一切 |
[36:09] | If that’s what it takes, yeah. | 如果代价是这样 那没错 |
[36:11] | I mean, if you can tolerate watching her experience | 我是说 如果你能忍耐着 |
[36:14] | the consequences of her own decisions, | 看她承担自己所做决定的后果 |
[36:17] | there’s a really good chance that eventually, | 那么很有可能到了最后 |
[36:20] | she will see the benefits of staying compliant. | 她会认识到听话的好处 |
[36:22] | And Joanne, that’s the only real shot she has | 乔安妮 那也是她唯一 |
[36:27] | at learning how to manage her illness. | 可以学习如何控制疾病的机会 |
[36:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:50] | So, uh, I–I brought you something. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[36:59] | What… What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[37:00] | It’s, uh– It’s suboxone. | 纳络酮 |
[37:02] | Okay, I’ll bring you more tomorrow. | 我明天会再给你带一点 |
[37:04] | You should not have to suffer like this. | 你不该受到这样的折磨 |
[37:14] | First, you snitch on me. Then you come in here | 你先是告发了我 然后你又来 |
[37:17] | and you jeopardize my recovery? | 破坏我的康复治疗吗 |
[37:21] | They catch me, | 他们抓到了我 |
[37:22] | I would never be able to practice again. | 我才也不能行医了 |
[37:25] | – Hannah, I was just– – Go. | -汉娜 我只是 -你走 |
[37:27] | Go and don’t come back again. Go! | 你走 再也别回来 你走啊 |
[37:31] | Go! Go! | 你走 快走 |
[37:33] | Get out! | 滚 |
[37:34] | Get out. Get out now! | 滚 现在就滚 |
[37:37] | Hannah, is everything okay? | 汉娜 你还好吗 |
[37:53] | – Ben. – Now look here. | -本 -你听我说 |
[37:54] | I know you’re used to running things in the hospital, | 我知道你习惯在医院管理事务了 |
[37:56] | but I am my own man. Do not make decisions for me. | 但是我自己做主 不要为我做决定 |
[38:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:03] | You’re still waiting for your results? | 你还在等结果吗 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry, babe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[38:07] | I just can’t– What if it’s bad news? | 我真的办不到 如果是坏结果呢 |
[38:12] | What if the hormone therapy isn’t working? | 如果激素疗法不管用怎么办 |
[38:14] | Then we’ll figure something else out. | 那我们就再想别的办法 |
[38:17] | I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. | 你走每一步我都会陪着你的 |
[38:19] | I know you will, and that’s what scares me. | 我知道你会的 所以我很害怕 |
[38:22] | – What’s that mean? – Ben, no– | -什么意思 -本 别 |
[38:23] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[38:25] | You were by my side at my lowest. | 我在谷底的时候是你陪着我 |
[38:27] | And now you’re in remission. | 现在你处于康复期 |
[38:30] | You should be out there, having fun, | 你应该去打保龄球 开开心心 |
[38:33] | not stuck in the hospital with me. | 而不是跟我困在医院里 |
[38:35] | There you go again, telling me what to do. | 你又来了 你又告诉我该怎么办了 |
[38:39] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白 是不是 |
[38:42] | You are my life. | 你就是我的人生 |
[38:46] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[38:49] | I come bearing very good news. | 我带来了很好的消息 |
[38:52] | What? | 什么 |
[38:54] | Do you want to step in my office? | 你们想进办公室谈吗 |
[38:55] | No! Please, tell me now. | 不 拜托 现在就告诉我 |
[38:59] | The radiologist read your scans. | 放射科医生看了你的扫描结果 |
[39:01] | No sign of a mass. | 没有肿块的迹象 |
[39:02] | And your blood work– | 还有你的血检 |
[39:03] | it was remarkable, really. No detectable tumor markers. | 结果真的很好 没检测出肿瘤指标 |
[39:08] | So does that mean… | 所以那是不是意味着 |
[39:11] | You’re officially in remission. | 你正式进入康复期了 |
[39:26] | After inseminating the eggs, | 在卵子受精以后 |
[39:28] | unfortunately, we found that none of them fertilized. | 很不幸 我们并未发现受精卵 |
[39:31] | I know this is not the news you wanted, | 我知道这不是你们想要的结果 |
[39:33] | but it doesn’t have to be the end of the road. | 但这不一定是你们长路的终点 |
[39:35] | You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks. | 你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期 |
[39:43] | Um, we’ll talk about it and let you know. | 我们谈过以后再告知你 |
[39:45] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 我会做的 |
[39:56] | All right, so what do you wanna do to celebrate? | 很好 你想做什么庆祝一下 |
[39:59] | A spa treatment, dinner– you name it, I got you. | 水疗 晚饭 你随便说 我请客 |
[40:03] | Just being with you. That’s enough. | 跟你在一起就足够了 |
[40:05] | Aww, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 别这样 快点想一个 |
[40:08] | Weren’t you just lecturing me about having fun? | 你刚才不还在教我怎么开心吗 |
[40:10] | – Yeah. – Look, go big or go home. | -对 -要玩就玩大的 |
[40:13] | If you had one wish, right now, anything in the world, | 如果你现在有一个愿望 世上任何东西 |
[40:17] | – what would it be? – Honestly? | -你想要什么 -说实话吗 |
[40:26] | If… | 如果 |
[40:27] | The only thing I would wish is… | 我唯一想要的就是 |
[40:34] | To spend the rest of my life with you. | 和你一起度过余生 |
[40:39] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[40:42] | You know, you better not be playing with me, | 你最好别是在跟我开玩笑 |
[40:44] | because, you know, I’d marry you tomorrow. | 你要知道 我可能明天就娶你 |
[40:45] | – I’m not playing. – Oh, baby. | -我没开玩笑 -亲爱的 |