英文名称:The Incredible Hulk
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:02] | Is it ready? | 熟了吗? |
[04:17] | Hey! That’s a great punch. | 打得好 |
[05:05] | Fear no good. So emotion and control. | 恐惧是不好的 所以要控制情绪 |
[05:33] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:43] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:01] | I can make it work for a while, but you need… | 这只是暂时修好 你需要… |
[07:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[07:30] | Shut that off! Turn it off! | 关掉!快关掉! |
[07:36] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[08:08] | Okay! | 好了 |
[09:35] | That’s not right. | 我用错字了 |
[10:01] | Oh, you. | 太好了 |
[10:12] | You see that? See that? My ticket out of here. | 看到没?看到吗? 我可以离开这鬼地方了 |
[11:51] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[12:56] | Here’s something a bit more interesting. | 这个你也许有兴趣 |
[12:59] | It’s a possible gamma sickness. Milwaukee. | 我们怀疑是伽玛中毒 密尔瓦基市 |
[13:04] | A man drank one of those guarana sodas. | 有人喝了一瓶瓜拿纳果汽水 |
[13:07] | Guess it had a little more kick than he was looking for. | 结果比他想像的更带劲 |
[13:17] | – Where was it bottled? – Porto Verde, Brazil. | – 汽水在哪里装瓶? – 波尔图港 巴西 |
[13:20] | Have our people look for a white man at the bottling plant. | 派人到装瓶工厂找一个白人 |
[13:24] | Tell them no contact! If he even sees them, he’s gone! | 先按兵不动 要是被他看到他就会逃走 |
[13:48] | I got you who I could. Short notice, but they’re all quality. | 我替你找到最顶尖的士兵 |
[13:52] | And I pulled you one ace. | 其中有一个王牌 |
[13:58] | Emil Blonsky. Born in Russia, raised in England. | 伊密布朗斯基 俄国出生 英国长大 |
[14:03] | And on loan to SOCOM from the Royal Marines. | 从皇家陆战队借调到特种部队 |
[14:11] | I know you cashed in some chips for this, Joe. | 我知道你动用了些人脉 |
[14:14] | Glad I could help. Just make it good. | 我很乐意帮忙 祝你任务成功 |
[14:27] | This is the target and the location. Snatch and grab, live capture. | 这是目标和位置 这是逮捕行动 生擒活捉 |
[14:30] | You’ll have your dart clips and suppression ordnance, | 你们要用麻醉枪 |
[14:32] | but live fire is for backup only. | 非不得已才能开枪 |
[14:35] | We got local out there, but we want it tight and quiet. | 警方会协助 但不能打草惊蛇 |
[14:37] | Is he a fighter? | 他会反抗吗? |
[14:40] | Your target is a fugitive from the US government | 目标是躲避美国政府的逃犯 |
[14:43] | who stole military secrets. | 他窃取军事机密 |
[14:46] | He is also implicated in the deaths of two scientists, | 也涉嫌杀害两名科学家 |
[14:50] | a military officer, an Idaho state trooper and possibly two Canadian hunters. | 一名军官一名爱达荷州州警 以及两名加拿大猎人 |
[14:54] | So don’t wait to see if he’s a fighter! | 所以别等他反抗 |
[14:58] | Tranq him and bring him back. | 把他麻醉然后带他回来 |
[15:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:857个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:134个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:106个,考研词汇:142个,专四词汇:122个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:259个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[16:47] | Camera. | 针孔摄影机 |
[16:50] | Here we go. | 看到了 |
[17:04] | Get rid of the damn dog. | 把那只狗赶走 |
[17:17] | Take him! | 抓住他! |
[17:30] | Target’s on the move. | 目标在逃逸 |
[17:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[17:48] | He’s on the ground. | 地面 |
[17:50] | – Let’s go! – Go! | – 上吧! – 上吧! |
[17:53] | Move, move! | 快点! |
[18:16] | Go, go, go! | 快…快… |
[18:19] | Go! Go! | 开车! |
[18:23] | Clear everyone out! | 把人群赶走 |
[18:26] | Do not lose him! | 别追丢他 |
[19:13] | Oh! No! | 哦 不 |
[20:26] | Get around behind him! | 紧跟在他后面 |
[20:29] | Target moving past mobile unit 0-9-0. | 目标经过090机动车 |
[20:46] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:49] | You got to be kidding me. | 别开玩笑 |
[21:21] | – Where is he? – Target acquired. | – 他在哪里? – 看到目标 |
[21:36] | Gringo! | 臭老外 |
[21:54] | Let’s go. | 一起滚! |
[22:09] | No! | 不 |
[22:11] | Please! No! | 拜托 住手 |
[22:15] | Not the computer! | 我的电脑 |
[22:16] | Gimme that! No! | 还给我 |
[22:35] | You bad angry, G? I very bad angry. | 你生气会很坏?我生气才会很坏 |
[22:43] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[22:46] | You don’t understand! Something really bad is about to happen here! | 马上就会发生很糟的事 |
[23:07] | Anybody else seeing this? | 有人看到吗? |
[23:42] | We’ve got a bogey of some kind. Please advice. | 有一个不明物体 |
[23:44] | That is the target! Use every tranq you’ve got! | 那就是目标 使用麻醉枪 |
[23:48] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[23:57] | Go live! Go live! Go live! | 用真枪!用真枪! |
[23:59] | – Move!- Get out of the way! | – 走 – 离开这里! |
[24:02] | No! | 不! |
[24:35] | It’s behind us! Move! Move! | 它在后面 快走 |
[24:46] | Get him! | 快开枪 |
[24:49] | Shoot! | 开枪 |
[25:05] | Leave me alone. | 离…我…远点 |
[26:19] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[26:32] | I knew something was different before I got the shot off. | 开枪前我就知道事情不对 |
[26:35] | He had it on him when he bolted. | 他逃走时留下这个 |
[26:44] | Is that a girlfriend? She helps him, maybe? | 这是他女友?她在帮他? |
[26:50] | She is no longer a factor. | 她不再是个问题 |
[26:53] | We closed that door to him a long time ago. He’s alone. | 他们早就失联 他是一个人 |
[26:56] | He wants to be alone. But see if he’s been talking to anybody. | 他也想要离群索居 不过查查看他有和谁联络 |
[27:08] | Forgive me, sir? | 恕我冒昧 |
[27:11] | Doesn’t anybody want to talk about what went down in there? ‘Cause… | 没有人想谈谈刚才的事吗? |
[27:16] | He didn’t lose us. | 不是他甩掉我们 |
[27:17] | And he was not alone, sir. We had him. | 他也不是一个人 |
[27:21] | And then something hit us, something… | 我们把他困住了 只是后来被攻击 |
[27:24] | Something big hit us! | 一个很大的东西 |
[27:28] | It threw a forklift truck like it was a softball! | 它把堆高机当作垒球丢 |
[27:34] | It was the most powerful thing I’ve ever seen. | 它是我见过力量最强大的东西 |
[27:38] | Well, it’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[27:42] | Well, if Banner knows what it is, | 要是班纳知道那是什么 |
[27:44] | I’m gonna track him down, I’m gonna put my foot on his throat | 我会逮到他 |
[27:47] | – and I’m gonna… – That was Banner. | – 逼他说出… – 那就是班纳 |
[27:54] | It | 它… |
[27:57] | was Banner. | 就是班纳 |
[27:58] | – You have to explain that statement, sir. – No, I don’t. | – 你必须解释清楚 长官 – 我不必解释 |
[28:05] | You’ve done a good job. | 你表现得很好 |
[28:08] | Pack up and get our men on a plane. We’re going home. | 收拾好就带队上飞机 我们要回家 |
[29:17] | Wait. | 停车 |
[29:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:29] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[30:06] | I’ve run into bad situations on crap missions before. | 我以前出任务也出过差错 |
[30:09] | I’ve seen good men go down | 同袍因为 |
[30:10] | purely because someone didn’t let us know what we were walking into. | 事先不知情白白牺牲 |
[30:14] | I’ve moved on to the next one, because that’s what we do, right? | 但我是军人 必须继续战斗 |
[30:16] | I mean, that’s the job. | 这是我们的天职 |
[30:18] | But this? | 但是这玩意? |
[30:21] | This is a whole new level of weird. | 这件事太诡异了 |
[30:24] | And I don’t feel inclined to step away from it. | 我不能就这样撒手不管 |
[30:26] | So if you’re taking another crack at him, I want in. | 如果你要再去抓他 我要参一脚 |
[30:30] | And, with respect, you should be looking for a team that’s prepped and ready to fight, | 这次一定要事先准备好 |
[30:34] | because if that thing shows up again, | 因为要是那玩意再出现 |
[30:37] | you’re gonna have a lot of professional tough guys pissing in their pants. | 最勇敢的军人也会被吓得尿裤子 |
[30:41] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:33] | Tienes mas stretchy? | 有没有更宽的裤子? |
[31:36] | Yeah. Perfecto. | 很好 |
[32:10] | Let me emphasise that what I’m about to share with you | 我要告诉你的事非常敏感 |
[32:12] | is tremendously sensitive, both to me personally and the Army. | 对我和对军方都一样 |
[32:18] | You’re aware that we’ve got an Infantry Weapons Development programme. | 你应该知道美国的武器研发计划 |
[32:22] | Well, in WWII, they initiated a subprogram | 二次大战期间 他们进行新实验 |
[32:26] | for Bio- Tech Force Enhancement. | 生物科技力量增强实验 |
[32:29] | Yeah, Super Soldier. | 打造超级大兵 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:35] | An oversimplification, but yes. | 没这么简单 但是没错 |
[32:38] | And I dusted it off, got ’em doing serious work again, bold work. | 我命令他们再度进行大胆实验 |
[32:42] | Across the hall, they were trying to arm you better. | 研发部只想制造更好的武器 |
[32:45] | We were tryin’ to make you better. | 我们则想打造更强的士兵 |
[32:51] | Banner’s work was very early phase. It wasn’t even weapons application. | 班纳的实验只达到初步阶段 根本就还不能应用 |
[32:56] | He thought he was working on radiation resistance. | 他以为他在研究抗辐射方法 |
[32:59] | I would never have told him what the project really was. | 我从来没告诉他真相 |
[33:02] | But he was so sure of what he was onto, that he tested it on himself. | 但他太有把握了 竟然私自进行人体实验 |
[33:07] | And something went very wrong. | 结果出了大错 |
[33:12] | Or it went very right. | 或者是完全做对了 |
[33:15] | As far as I’m concerned, that man’s whole body is the property of the US Army. | 他的身体是属于美国军方的 |
[33:19] | You said he wasn’t working on weapons, right? | 你说他不是研发武器 对吧? |
[33:22] | – No. – But you were. You were, weren’t you? | – 是的 – 但你是 是你 对吧? |
[33:24] | You were trying other things. | 但是你们在进行别的实验 |
[33:26] | One serum we developed | 我们研发出一种 |
[33:30] | was very promising. | 很有潜力的血清 |
[33:32] | – So why did he run? – He’s a scientist. | – 他为什么要逃亡? – 他是个科学家 |
[33:36] | He is not one of us. | 不是军人 |
[33:41] | – Blonsky, how old are you? 45? – 39. | – 你几岁?45岁? – 39岁 |
[33:46] | – It takes a toll, doesn’t it? – Yes, it does. | – 打仗老得快 对吧? – 没错 |
[33:49] | So get out of the trenches. | 那就别再出任务 |
[33:51] | You should be a Colonel by now, with your record. | 以你的记录 你可以当上校 |
[33:53] | No, I’m a fighter. I’ll be one for as long as I can. | 不 我是战士 永远都是 |
[33:58] | You know, if I could take what I know now, put it in the body I had ten years ago, | 如果十年前的我有我现在的经验 |
[34:01] | that would be someone I wouldn’t want to fight. | 我绝对不会跟我自己对决 |
[34:06] | I could probably arrange something like that. | 我可以让你变得更强 |
[36:30] | Take care, kids. | 保重了 |
[36:43] | Stan, I give you my word, | 史丹 我发誓 |
[36:44] | whatever you’ve heard about me, it’s not true. | 有关我的谣言都不是真的 |
[36:46] | Oh, I know it. I always knew it. | 我知道 我一直都知道 |
[36:49] | I mean, you know how I felt about you two. | 你也知道我跟你们俩的交情 |
[36:55] | – Have you talked to her? – No. | – 你去找过她吗? – 没有 |
[36:58] | She doesn’t know that I’m here. | 她不知道我在这里 |
[37:02] | – She’s with somebody? – Yeah, he’s a head shrink. | – 她有男友了? – 对 他是精神科医师 |
[37:07] | They say he’s one of the best. But a really nice guy. | 听说是最顶尖的 好人一个 |
[37:13] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 那很好 |
[37:15] | – Bruce, what can I do to help you? – I could use a bed for a few nights. | – 布鲁斯 我能帮你什么忙? – 我需要地方住几晚 |
[37:20] | – You can have the spare room upstairs. – That’d be so great. | – 你可以用楼上的空房间 – 那真是太好了 |
[37:26] | There is one other thing. | 还有另一件事 |
[37:32] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[37:35] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[37:41] | Hey, pal. I got a delivery on five. | 老兄 我要送比萨到五楼 |
[37:44] | I don’t think there’s anybody up there. | 五楼没人了 |
[37:46] | Oh, man. I’m gonna catch hell if I don’t collect. You got to let me try. | 收不到钱我就惨了 拜托让我上去看看 |
[37:52] | I’ll tell you what. I got an extra medium. Take it on the house. | 我多了一块比萨 我请客 |
[38:03] | – You are the man. – God bless you, brother. | – 你很上道 – 老天保佑你 兄弟 |
[38:08] | All right. | 好 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:22] | We’re pretty well closed here, folks. I’m sorry. | 我们打烊了 抱歉 |
[40:24] | Oh, come on, Stan. It’s Friday night. | 拜托 史丹 周五夜耶 |
[40:28] | Oh, kids. | 先说好 |
[40:30] | I got nothing but marinara now. | 除了意大利干酱什么都没了 |
[40:32] | Oh, I got to have a Mister Pink, please. | 我一定要吃块比萨 |
[40:35] | She worked through dinner again, of course. | 她忙着工作 又没吃晚饭 |
[40:45] | Stan? | 史丹? |
[40:47] | And he… I go, “So, yeah, I mean, where were you? | 我说:”你在哪里? |
[40:52] | “I can’t… I don’t know where you were, Cecil.” | “我不知道你在哪里” |
[40:54] | And he goes, “Not where you been at.” | 他说:”我没在你那里” |
[40:56] | I thought, “Oh, my God.” I just felt so awful. | 我想 “噢 上帝啊” 感觉真是太糟了 |
[41:27] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[41:35] | Betty? What’s going on? | 贝蒂?怎么了? |
[41:54] | Betty… | 贝蒂… |
[41:55] | Just tell me if I saw what I think I saw. | 我看到的是不是真的? |
[41:59] | – I don’t know what to say. – Please, just tell me the truth. | – 我不知道该说什么 – 拜托你说实话 |
[42:45] | Don’t go. Don’t go. | 别走 别走 |
[42:57] | I want you to come with me now. | 我要你跟我来 |
[42:59] | Please. Come with me. | 拜托 跟我来 |
[43:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[43:34] | It’s our data. | 这是我们的资料 |
[43:37] | I got in there before they carted it all away. | 我趁他们把一切搬走前拿的 |
[43:42] | I hoped somewhere that it might tell us something someday. | 希望有一天能找到解答 |
[43:48] | – Does the General know that you have this? – No, I don’t think so. | – 将军知道这件事吗? – 应该不知道 |
[43:53] | I haven’t spoken to him in a couple of years. | 我有两年没跟他说话 |
[43:55] | You have to be sure. | 你一定要确定 |
[43:57] | Bruce, I don’t understand why we can’t just go in there together and talk to him. | 为什么不能一起直接去找他? |
[44:02] | He told me what he wanted to do. He wants it out of me. | 他跟我说过他想做什么 他要取出我体内的细胞 |
[44:07] | He wants to dissect it so that he can replicate it. | 进行分析后再复制它 |
[44:10] | He wants to make it a weapon. | 让它成为武器 |
[45:07] | – I thought you might want to… – Thanks. | – 我猜你会想要… – 谢了 |
[45:12] | Listen, I should leave early, as early as I can. | 我最好早点走 愈早愈好 |
[45:16] | Really? You can’t stay at all? | 真的?你不能待下来? |
[45:20] | I want to, but it’s just not safe for me to be here. | 我很想 但是这里不安全 |
[45:26] | – If I could borrow some cash… – Of course. | – 我能借点钱吗? – 当然了 |
[45:28] | I need to take a bus. | 我得搭巴士 |
[45:30] | Well, at least let me walk you to the station. | 至少让我陪你去车站 |
[45:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:40] | – You have everything you need? – Yeah. | – 该有的都有了吗? – 晚安 |
[45:45] | I… | 我 |
[45:48] | What? | 什么 |
[45:51] | – Good night. – Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:53] | I hope you get some rest. | 尽量休息吧 |
[46:38] | We’re giving you a very low dose only. | 我们会替你注射最低剂量 |
[46:41] | I need you sharp out there and disciplined. | 我要你保持专注听命行事 |
[46:43] | First sign of any side effect, | 只要出现副作用 |
[46:45] | we stop and you’re off team until you straighten out. | 我就喊停 等你恢复以后才能复职 |
[46:50] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | – 同意吗? – 同意 |
[46:56] | You’ll get two separate infusions. | 你要打两次针 |
[46:58] | One into the deep muscle, one into the bone marrow centres. | 一针打入深肌 一针打入骨髓 |
[47:03] | The bone ones are going to hurt. | 第二针会很痛 |
[47:52] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[47:55] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[48:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:08] | – I just wanna do this. – Oh. | 我帮你拉出来 |
[48:11] | – It’s better like that. – Yeah? | 这样比较好看 |
[48:18] | It feels too tight, huh? | 帽子太小了 |
[48:20] | – Yeah, a little. – Okay. | 是有点小 |
[48:29] | – What? – They’re here. | – 怎么了? – 他们来了 |
[48:32] | – Betty, look at me, look at me! – Bruce! | 贝蒂 离我愈远愈好 快走 |
[48:34] | You have to go far away from me as you can! | 你离我远点! |
[48:35] | – Don’t argue with me, just go. Go!- Bruce! | – 别和我争了 走就是了 快走! |
[48:48] | Damn it! We’d have had snipers on target in three more minutes. | 3分钟后狙击手就会到位 |
[48:50] | I wanna know who jumped the gun. | 是谁擅自行动? |
[48:54] | He’s heading 2- 7- 0. | 他逃向270方位 |
[49:12] | Blonsky! Not yet! | 布朗斯基 还不行 |
[49:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[49:18] | Look alive. This could get interesting. | 注意看 这会很有趣 |
[50:08] | I got him! | 看到他了 |
[50:09] | Stop! Stop! | 停车!停车! |
[50:14] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[50:17] | General, please! | 将军 求求你 |
[50:21] | Sir? | 长官? |
[50:23] | Dad! | 爸! |
[50:32] | – Dad, please don’t do this. – You can’t see this clearly. Now, get inside. | – 爸 求求你住手 – 你不清楚状况 |
[50:36] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[50:38] | Target is in the overpass. We have a visual. | 目标在天桥 |
[50:40] | Do not engage! Repeat, do not engage! | 不要进去 |
[50:48] | He’s locked in. | 他被锁在里面 |
[50:56] | Put two canisters in there with him. | 发射两枚催泪弹 |
[50:58] | Fire! | 发射! |
[51:18] | Get her back here! | 把她带回来 |
[51:54] | Now she’ll see. | 她会看清真相 |
[52:17] | Alpha team? | A队? |
[52:21] | Let him have all of it. | 全力开火 |
[52:28] | Come on, light him up! | 来 干掉他! |
[52:33] | Where are the fifty cals? Move your asses! | 50口径火炮呢?快上呀! |
[53:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天! |
[53:29] | Blonsky, now you’re up! | 布朗斯基 上吧 |
[53:31] | Sir? | 长官 |
[53:33] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[53:52] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[54:14] | My God, he’s doing it. | 天啊 他真的变强了 |
[54:20] | Move him toward the cannons! | 把他引到音波炮那里 |
[54:28] | Move! | 启动! |
[54:42] | Hold your position! | 守好你的位置! |
[54:44] | Do it now! | 就现在 |
[55:11] | Please, please, please, no! | 求求你住手 |
[55:13] | – Please, please, please!- Get her back! | – 求你 – 让她回来 |
[55:14] | You’re killing him! | 你会杀死他 |
[55:15] | Stop! Get off of me! | 住手!放开我! |
[55:18] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯! |
[55:22] | Bruce! Bruce! | 布鲁斯! |
[55:55] | Where’s the gunship? | 攻击直升机呢? |
[56:17] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[56:18] | Blonsky, pull back now. | 布朗斯基 撤退! |
[56:20] | Pull back! | 回来 |
[56:24] | Is that all you got? | 你就只有这点料吗? |
[56:34] | – Fall back! – Fall back! Let’s go, let’s go! | – 撤退! – 撤退! |
[56:36] | Find cover! | 快找掩护! |
[56:42] | Betty! | 贝蒂! |
[56:56] | Fire, goddamn it! | 快开火呀! |
[57:00] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[57:14] | Stop firing! | 停火! |
[57:29] | No! | 不! |
[58:20] | You did the right thing, calling us. | 你打给我是对的 |
[58:25] | I need to know where they’re going. | 我要知道他们去哪里 |
[58:28] | She’ll be in incredible danger as long as she’s with him. | 她跟他在一起很危险 |
[58:30] | From who? | 谁会伤害她? |
[58:32] | He protected her. You almost killed her. | 他保护她 你却差点害死她 |
[58:35] | I give you my word, her safety is my main concern at this point. | 我保证 她的安危最重要 |
[58:39] | You know, it’s a point of professional pride with me | 身为精神科医师的我 |
[58:42] | that I can always tell when somebody’s lying. | 看得出谁说谎 |
[58:45] | And you are. | 你在说谎 |
[58:47] | I don’t know where he’s going. | 我不知道他去哪里 |
[58:51] | – I know she’ll help him, if she can. – Then she’s aiding a fugitive. | – 我只知道她一定会帮他 – 那她就算是协助逃犯 |
[58:56] | And I can’t help either one of them. | 我也帮不了他们 |
[59:04] | I used to wonder why she never talked about you. | 我一直在想她为什么从不提起你 |
[59:07] | Now I know! | 现在我知道原因了 |
[59:13] | Where does she meet these guys? | 她都在哪里率墩庑┭方 |
[1:00:05] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[1:00:17] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:00:38] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没有事 |
[1:00:53] | Come here. Come this way. | 过来 跟我来 |
[1:00:59] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[1:01:28] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[1:01:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:01:37] | It’s just the rain. | 只是下雨而已 |
[1:01:48] | Will he ever walk again? | 他能再走路吗? |
[1:01:51] | Most of the bones in his body look like crushed gravel right now. | 他全身的骨头支离破碎 |
[1:01:54] | I will say this for him. He’s got a heart like a machine. | 不过我很佩服他 他的心脏像个机器 |
[1:01:58] | Never seen anything like it, outside of a racehorse. | 就跟赛马一样强 |
[1:03:04] | Here. | 来 |
[1:03:48] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[1:03:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:03:55] | Yeah. | 我好多了 |
[1:03:56] | Yeah, actually, I feel a lot better. | 事实上 我感觉好多了 |
[1:03:58] | – Good. – I just had to get my data back. | – 那就好 – 我得把资料拿出来 |
[1:04:02] | You ate it? | 你把它吃掉? |
[1:04:04] | Well, you know, the circumstances called for a little improvisation. | 情况紧急 我总得想办法 |
[1:04:11] | Okay, so they didn’t have a great selection, but I got you some options. | 款式不多 不过你有一些选择 |
[1:04:15] | First thing’s first. | 这玩意比较重要 |
[1:04:18] | Oh, you’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[1:04:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:31] | – No. – They were the stretchiest pair they had. | 这是最宽松的一件 |
[1:04:34] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁愿冒险 |
[1:04:36] | Rumours continue to swirl about a violent clash | 有关于军队和不明敌人 |
[1:04:38] | between forces of the US military and an unknown adversary | 在卡尔弗大学校园发生激烈战斗的谣言 |
[1:04:42] | on the campus of Culver University earlier today. | 持续延烧 |
[1:04:45] | Sophomores Jack McGhee and Jim Wilson witnessed some of the battle. | 两名大二学生目击整个事件 |
[1:04:49] | It was so big. | 那玩意超大的 |
[1:04:50] | – It was like this huge, like, hulk! – Yeah. | 就像一个绿色巨人 |
[1:04:53] | McGhee, who happens to be a reporter for the campus paper, | 其中一名学生是校报记者 |
[1:04:56] | captured this on his cell phone. | 他用手机拍下这些画面 |
[1:04:58] | Further search for the mysterious “hulk” | 国家森林下起一阵雷暴雨 |
[1:05:00] | was postponed by powerful thunderstorms in the Smoky Mountain National Forest. | 神秘绿巨人的搜寻行动因此拖延 |
[1:05:12] | Not too short back there. | 后面不要剪太短 |
[1:05:15] | I have done this before, you know. | 我以前帮你剪过头发 |
[1:05:33] | I don’t know how you’ve done this on your own for all this time. | 我不知道你自己是怎么剪的 |
[1:05:36] | With clippers, usually. | 通常都是用电剪 |
[1:06:33] | – Wait, wait, wait. Wait. – What? What? | 等一下 |
[1:06:35] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[1:06:37] | – It’s okay. I want to. – No. | – 没关系 我想要 – 不 |
[1:06:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:42] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:06:47] | I can’t get too excited. | 我不能太兴奋 |
[1:06:52] | Not even a little excited? | 一点点都不行吗? |
[1:06:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:07:03] | Sir, it’s Blonsky. | 长官 是布朗斯基 |
[1:07:07] | Has anyone found out if he has next of kin or family? | 他有没有家人? |
[1:07:11] | Ask him yourself. | 你自己问他 |
[1:07:16] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:07:37] | – Good to see you back on your feet, soldier. – Thank you, sir. | – 很高兴看到你复原 大兵 – 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:07:48] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎样? |
[1:07:52] | Pissed off and ready for round three. | 超不爽的 我要打第三回合 |
[1:08:00] | Basically, we can’t use any of this, because they can track all of it. | 这些都不能用 会被追踪 |
[1:08:05] | Well, my lip gloss? Can they track that? | 我的唇蜜都会被追踪? |
[1:08:08] | – No. You can take your lip gloss. – Thank you. | – 不会 你可以拿去 – 谢了 |
[1:08:11] | – Well, I need my glasses. – Well, you can take | – 我也需要眼镜 – 你也可以 |
[1:08:14] | – your glasses and your watch, okay? – Okay. | 把眼镜和手表拿去 |
[1:08:16] | We can use most of it. We just can’t use the credit cards, the ID or the phone. | 大部份都能用 不能用信用卡 |
[1:08:19] | – Don’t even turn that on. – Okay. | 手机也别开机 |
[1:08:22] | And we’ll take the cash, obviously. | 我们只能用现金 |
[1:08:24] | How will we get where we need to go on $40 and no credit cards? | 光靠四十块钱该怎么逃亡? |
[1:08:31] | Well, we could sell this. | 我们可以典当这条项链 |
[1:08:34] | No. No, that’s the only thing you have left from her. No. | 不 这是你妈唯一留给你的 |
[1:08:40] | Well, we’ll have to try and get it back. | 那就一定要赎回来 |
[1:08:43] | Federal is already monitoring phones,plastic and Dr Ross’s web accounts, | 调查局在监视手机信用卡 |
[1:08:47] | and local PD have been placed on alert. | 和罗博士的纲路帐号 |
[1:08:50] | They’ll pop up somewhere and when they do, it comes straight to us. | 当地警方设下临检站 只要他们出现就会通知我们 |
[1:08:53] | They’re not gonna just pop up. | 他们不会就这样出现 |
[1:08:55] | He made it five years and got across borders without making any mistakes. | 他这五年来一直在各国游走 |
[1:08:58] | He’s not gonna use a damn credit card now. | 绝对不会使用信用卡 |
[1:09:00] | If he was trying to escape, he’d be long gone. | 他想逃早就走远了 |
[1:09:02] | He’s not trying to escape this time. | 这次他不准备逃跑了 |
[1:09:03] | He’s looking for help and that’s how we’re gonna get him. | 如果他想找人帮忙我们就能逮到他 |
[1:09:06] | We know what they’re after and we know he’s been talking to somebody. | 他有和别人联络 |
[1:09:08] | You all have copies of the correspondence. | 你们都看过资料 |
[1:09:10] | The aliases Mr Green and Mr Blue | 绿先生和蓝先生的昵称 |
[1:09:13] | have been added to the SHIELD Operations Database. | 已经加入神盾资料库 标题:绿先生来信 |
[1:09:16] | If he comes up for air, we’ll be waiting. | 蓝先生 资料在这里 该见面了 绿先生 |
[1:09:19] | If he makes a peep, we’ll hear him. | 他一现身 我们马上知道 |
[1:09:21] | And when he slips up, we’ll be ready. | 他一出错 我们就会出动 |
[1:10:09] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[1:10:21] | What is it like? | 那是什么感觉? |
[1:10:24] | When it happens, what do you experience? | 变身的感觉是什么? |
[1:10:28] | Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard? | 记得我们在哈佛自愿参与的 |
[1:10:31] | Those induced hallucinations? | 引导幻觉实验吗? |
[1:10:33] | It’s a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified. | 就像那样 再放大一千倍 |
[1:10:39] | It’s like someone’s poured a litre of acid into my brain. | 就像把一公升迷幻药倒进我脑袋 |
[1:10:48] | There’s too much noise. I can never derive anything out of it. | 太多噪音 我什么也分不清楚 |
[1:10:51] | – But then it’s still you inside it. – No. No, it’s not. | – 那么你还是在它里面 – 并没有 |
[1:10:57] | I don’t know. In the cave, I really felt like it knew me. | 我不晓得 但它在山洞 我觉得它就像知道我一样 |
[1:11:02] | Maybe your mind is in there, | 也许你的大脑超载 |
[1:11:04] | it’s just overcharged and can’t process what’s happening. | 失去控制 |
[1:11:06] | I don’t want to control it. I want to get rid of it. | 我不想控制它 我想消灭它 |
[1:11:23] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:11:25] | Let’s even the playing field a little. | 这样才旗鼓相当 |
[1:11:30] | Gentlemen. | 开始了 |
[1:11:35] | Bruce, wake up. There’s something going on. | 布鲁斯 醒醒 情况不妙 |
[1:11:50] | We got to go. Walk toward the back. Just don’t move too fast. | 我们得下车 慢慢往后面走 |
[1:12:08] | All right. Come. | 好了 来吧 |
[1:12:24] | It is a long way uptown. I think the subway’s probably quickest. | 到上城很远 坐地铁应该最快 |
[1:12:29] | Me in a metal tube, deep underground, | 我和几百个人挤在车厢 |
[1:12:31] | with hundreds of people in the most aggressive city in the world? | 肯定会被逼到抓狂 |
[1:12:33] | Right. Let’s get a cab. | 没错 咱们坐计程车 |
[1:12:36] | Come on, now! Let’s go! You’re too slow! You drive like a woman! | 拜托!快点!你开车像个娘儿们! |
[1:12:45] | – Very nice. You see her? – Oh, my. | 看到没?一个大美女 |
[1:12:47] | Very pretty. Watch out, you goat! | 你有没有长眼睛呀? |
[1:12:50] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:12:56] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:12:58] | – What is wrong with you? – What’s the matter, baby? | 怎么? |
[1:13:00] | You don’t like a good ride? | 你不喜欢飙车? |
[1:13:03] | Asshole! | 大混球 |
[1:13:08] | You know, I know a few techniques could help you | 我可以教你怎么控制怒气 |
[1:13:10] | – manage that anger very effectively. – You zip it. We’re walking. | 闭嘴 走吧 |
[1:13:23] | Excuse me. Dr Sterns? | 对不起 史登博士? |
[1:13:25] | – Yes. – I’m sorry to bother you. I’m Elizabeth Ross. | 我是伊莉莎白罗斯 |
[1:13:29] | Oh! Dr Ross! | 罗斯博士! |
[1:13:31] | – I have someone who’d like to meet you. – Okay. | – 有人想要见你 – 好 |
[1:13:36] | It’s Mr Blue, isn’t it? | 蓝先生? |
[1:13:40] | Mr Green? | 绿先生? |
[1:13:43] | I got to tell you, I’ve been wondering if you were even real. | 我一直在猜你是不是真有其人 |
[1:13:47] | And if you were, what would it look like? | 如果是 你长什么样子 |
[1:13:49] | A person with that much power lurking in him. | 一个蕴藏着这么强大力量的人 |
[1:13:54] | Nothing could have surprised me more | 竟然像你这么不起眼 |
[1:13:55] | than this unassuming man shaking my hand. | 让我大吃一惊 |
[1:13:58] | But, look. We’re not strolling into the park for a picnic, here. | 这并不简单… |
[1:14:01] | Even if everything goes perfectly, | 就算一切都顺利 |
[1:14:03] | if we induce an episode, if we get the dosage exactly right, | 引导你变身后注射正确剂量 |
[1:14:08] | is that going to be a lasting cure | 你会永远被治愈… |
[1:14:10] | or just some antidote to suppress that specific flare- up? | …或者只是暂时被压制而已? |
[1:14:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:14:18] | What I’m saying is that if we overshoot this by even the smallest integer | 要是注射的剂量稍微多一点 |
[1:14:23] | we’re dealing with concentrations with extraordinary levels of toxicity. | 就会出现高成份的毒性 |
[1:14:28] | – You mean it could kill him. – Kill him? Yeah. I should say so. | – 可能会害死他 – 当然了 我敢肯定 |
[1:14:34] | You should know that there’s a flip side to this, too. | 也可能完全相反 |
[1:14:37] | If we miss on the low side, if we induce me and it fails, | 要是剂量太少 无法压制我 |
[1:14:40] | this will be very dangerous for you. | 你就会陷入危险 |
[1:14:45] | Look. I’ve always been more curious than cautious, | 我一向都是个好奇宝宝 |
[1:14:49] | and that’s served me pretty well. So, are we going to do this? | 从来没出过事 到底要不要做呀? |
[1:15:48] | How you feeling, man? | 你有什么感觉? |
[1:15:51] | Like a monster. | 像个怪物 |
[1:16:13] | Okay. On the table. | 好了 躺上去 |
[1:16:15] | These will protect you from yourself if you have a strong reaction. | 万一你有强烈反应 这能保护你自己 |
[1:16:22] | You can tell me later if you thought it was strong. | 等你觉得太强烈再告诉我 |
[1:16:29] | Oh, come on! Stupid graduate students. | 拜托 那些蠢研究生 |
[1:16:40] | You, you, you. | 你 你 你 |
[1:16:43] | This will be a somewhat novel sensation. | 这会是很新奇的感觉 |
[1:16:49] | We have begun. | 我们开始了 |
[1:16:52] | The dialysis machine will mix the antidote with your blood. | 血液析离器会混和解药和你的血液 |
[1:16:56] | Except the antidote will only take hold once we’ve achieved a full reaction. | 但你要完全变身解药才会起作用 |
[1:17:00] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:17:02] | Okay. We are comprehensive. | 好了 作业完成 |
[1:17:09] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[1:17:20] | All right. We set to pop? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[1:17:25] | I’d take your hands off him. | 你最好别碰他 |
[1:17:47] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天! |
[1:18:03] | Wait, wait! There’s more! Wait! | 等等 还没结束 |
[1:18:16] | – Now. Okay, now! – Wait. | – 现在 现在! – 等一下 |
[1:18:18] | Now, do it! Do it! | 快点!快点! |
[1:18:28] | Bruce! Bruce, look at me. | 布鲁斯 看着我 |
[1:18:31] | Stay with me. The antidote, now! Sterns, do it now! | 快注射解药 史登 快呀! |
[1:18:37] | Bruce, look at me. Look in my eyes. Please, look in my eyes. | 布鲁斯 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:18:41] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me! | 这一定是开玩笑 |
[1:19:04] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:19:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:19:18] | Bruce? Bruce, can you hear me? | 布鲁斯?你听得见吗? |
[1:19:25] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[1:19:35] | It’s okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[1:19:42] | You did it. | 你撑过去了 |
[1:19:44] | He’s fine. This is fantastic. | 他没事 太棒了 |
[1:19:46] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:19:59] | That was the most extraordinary thing I have seen in my entire life! | 那是我这辈子见过最惊人的事 |
[1:20:06] | Okay, you know what? Stop, please. | 别这么兴奋 |
[1:20:07] | We need to go back and talk about what just happened in there. | 我们得讨论刚才发生的事 |
[1:20:10] | Absolutely. Okay. The gamma pulse came from the amygdala. | 没问题 伽玛脉冲来自大脑的杏仁核 |
[1:20:14] | – I think Dr Ross’s primer…- Are you okay? | – 我想是罗斯博士的核酸链 – 你还好吗? |
[1:20:15] | …lets the cells absorb the energy temporarily, and then it abates. | 核酸链让你的细胞暂时吸收能量 过一阵子能量就减退 |
[1:20:19] | That’s why you didn’t die of radiation sickness years ago! | 所以你多年前才没死于辐射病 |
[1:20:22] | Now, maybe we’ve neutralised those cells permanently, | 我们也许中和了这些细胞 |
[1:20:24] | or maybe we just suppressed that event. | 或者只是压制这次变身 |
[1:20:26] | I’m inclined to think the latter, but it’s hard to know | 我猜是后者吧 但是我不确定 |
[1:20:29] | because none of our test subjects ever survived. | 我的实验样本从来没有存活 |
[1:20:31] | – Of course, they weren’t getting the primer! – Wait, wait. | – 当然 他们没有得到核酸链 – 等等 |
[1:20:32] | – Wait, what did you just say?- They weren’t getting | – 慢着, 你说什么? – 它们没有吸收 |
[1:20:34] | – the myostatin primer…- No, no, no. Test subjects? | – 核酸链 – 不 不 实验样本? |
[1:20:37] | What test subjects? | 什么实验样本? |
[1:20:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:20:58] | – What’s the activity level? – Snipers are covering Alpha sector. | – 布署得如何? – 狙击手负责A区 |
[1:21:03] | We started on rats and mice, | 我们先用白老鼠做实验 |
[1:21:04] | but it just completely fried them, so we had to go bigger. | 但是都死掉 于是得用大型动物 |
[1:21:07] | And we still don’t know which is more toxic, the gamma or your blood. | 我不确定是伽玛或是你的血比较毒 |
[1:21:10] | – What do you mean, my blood? – Bruce, this is all you. | – 什么意思? – 这全都是你的血 |
[1:21:15] | You didn’t send me much to work with, so I had to concentrate it and make more. | 你寄给我的并不多 于是我浓缩以后又制造更多 |
[1:21:19] | With a little more trial and error, there’s no end to what we can do! | 只要继续研究就有无限的可能 |
[1:21:22] | This is potentially Olympian! | 无穷的潜力 |
[1:21:26] | This gamma technology has limitless applications. | 这种伽玛科技有数不尽的用途 |
[1:21:30] | We’ll unlock hundreds of cures. | 我们能发现数百种解药 |
[1:21:32] | We will make humans impervious to disease! | 让人类对各种疾病完全免疫 |
[1:21:49] | No, no, we’ve got to destroy it. | 不 我们得销毁它 |
[1:21:51] | – Wait, what? – All of it. | – 什么?- 所有 |
[1:21:53] | Tonight. We’re gonna incinerate it. | 今晚就得把这一切烧毁 |
[1:21:55] | – Is this the whole supply? – What… | – 这里的所有? – 什么 |
[1:21:57] | We could get the Nobel for this! | 我们可以得到诺贝尔奖耶! |
[1:21:59] | You don’t understand the power of this thing. | 你不知道这东西的力量 |
[1:22:01] | It is too dangerous. It cannot be controlled. | 太危险了 无法控制 |
[1:22:04] | At your discretion, shooter. | 看到目标就开枪 |
[1:22:06] | three of us!This is Promethean fire! | 我们三个!这是普罗米修斯的圣火! |
[1:22:07] | It’s just… | 仅仅 |
[1:22:09] | No shot. | 瞄不准 |
[1:22:13] | Blonsky’s going in. | 布朗斯基进去了 |
[1:22:17] | Blonsky, stand down. My daughter’s in there! | 不准进去 我女儿在里头 |
[1:22:23] | We have the antidote now. | 我们有解药 |
[1:22:24] | They don’t want the antidote! They want to make it a weapon! | 他们只想把它当成武器 |
[1:22:34] | And if we let it go, we will never get it back. | 如果它被政府抢走就完了 |
[1:22:36] | You don’t know how powerful this thing is. | 你不知道它的力量有多强大 |
[1:22:38] | I hate the government just as much as anyone, | 我也讨厌政府 |
[1:22:40] | but you’re being a little paranoid, don’t you think? | 不过你也未免太紧张了 |
[1:22:50] | Bruce! Bruce! | 布鲁斯!布鲁斯! |
[1:22:53] | Get out. | 快走 |
[1:22:57] | Where is it? Come on, where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[1:23:04] | Show him to me. | 让它现身 |
[1:23:07] | Blonsky! | 布朗斯基! |
[1:23:17] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[1:23:20] | Take this. | 披着吧 |
[1:23:25] | If you took it from me, I’m gonna put you in a hole for the rest of your life. | 你敢消灭浩克就得一辈子坐牢 |
[1:23:35] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[1:23:38] | I will never forgive what you’ve done to him. | 我永远不会原谅你这么对他 |
[1:23:41] | He’s a fugitive. | 他是个逃犯 |
[1:23:43] | You made him a fugitive | 是你逼他成为逃犯 |
[1:23:45] | to cover your failures and to protect your career. | 为了掩饰你的失败和保护你自己 |
[1:23:49] | Don’t ever speak to me as your daughter again. | 我不屑再当你的女儿 |
[1:23:54] | It’s only because you’re my daughter that you’re not in handcuffs, too. | 如果你不是我女儿也会被捕 |
[1:24:03] | Are you telling me you can make more like him? | 你能打造出更多浩克? |
[1:24:04] | No! Not yet. I sorted out a few pieces, but it’s not like I can put together | 还不行 我有一些资料 |
[1:24:09] | the same Humpty Dumpty, if that’s what you’re asking. | 但是还不能复制出同样的巨人 |
[1:24:12] | He was a freak accident! The goal is to do it better! | 浩克纯粹是个意外 我的目标是要做得更好 |
[1:24:16] | So Banner’s the only… | 班纳是唯一的… |
[1:24:22] | – She’s an annoying bitch. – Why are you always hitting people? | – 她真的很烦人 – 你为什么老是在打人? |
[1:24:29] | Now what possibly could I have done to deserve such aggression? | 我到底是做了什么惹毛了你? |
[1:24:34] | It’s not what you’ve done. It’s what you’re gonna do. | 不是你做的事 是你要做的事 |
[1:24:38] | I want what you got out of Banner. I want that. | 我要你从班纳身上提炼的东西 |
[1:24:43] | You look like you’ve got a little something in you already, don’t you? | 看来你已经注射了一些东西 |
[1:24:49] | I want more. You’ve seen what he becomes, right? | 我要更多 你也看到他变成浩克 |
[1:24:53] | I have. | 没错 |
[1:24:55] | And it’s beautiful. | 它太美了 |
[1:24:58] | Godlike. | 就像神一样 |
[1:24:59] | Well, I want that. | 我也要变成那样 |
[1:25:03] | I need that. Make me that. | 你要把我变成那样 |
[1:25:06] | I don’t know what you’ve got inside you already. | 我不知道你体内有什么 |
[1:25:09] | The mix could be | 混在一起可能变成 |
[1:25:11] | an abomination. | 一个大祸害 |
[1:25:17] | I didn’t say I was unwilling. | 我没说我不愿意 |
[1:25:20] | I just need informed consent. | 我只是需要你的同意 |
[1:25:26] | And you’ve given it. | 你也同意了 |
[1:26:09] | This is what I was trying to explain. | 这就是我想跟你解释的事 |
[1:26:13] | I don’t know what you’ve been ladling into yourself. | 我不知道你注射了什么东西 |
[1:26:18] | But clearly it worked. | 但是很明显起了效用 |
[1:26:21] | Let’s assume you don’t understand a word I’m saying, | 我假设你完全听不懂我的话 |
[1:26:24] | but if you’ll just get back on the table, | 不过还是请你躺回去 |
[1:26:29] | I can fix this. | 好让我把你治好 |
[1:26:47] | Shoot it! – Hey! | – 开枪! – 嘿 |
[1:26:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:00] | Delta 4 to Leader. | D4呼叫队长 |
[1:27:02] | They took out two of our guys, two of our guys! | 他们杀死我们两名弟兄 |
[1:27:04] | Blonsky and the Major are still inside! | 布朗斯基和中校还在里头 |
[1:27:09] | Come on! Move, move, move, move! | 快点!快走! |
[1:27:20] | It’s over there! | 它在那里! |
[1:27:23] | Drop them! | 离开他们 |
[1:27:24] | What is that thing? – Shoot it! | – 那是什么东西? – 向它开枪! |
[1:27:36] | Okay. All right! You… You, drive! Let’s go! Move, move! | 你开车!快!快走! |
[1:27:40] | Delta 4 to Leader! – Go, go, go, go, go! | 队长 |
[1:27:41] | Something big just went off down here! | 有个大怪物从这里逃走 |
[1:27:44] | General, you should hear this! | 将军 你最好听听看 |
[1:27:46] | The Hulk is in the street! I repeat, the Hulk is in the street! | 浩克在街上!重复 浩克在街上! |
[1:27:51] | That’s impossible. You get a hold of yourself, young man. | 不可能 先冷静下来 |
[1:27:54] | You get it together. What is your position? | 你在哪里? |
[1:27:56] | 121st Street, heading north on Broadway! | 121街和北向百老汇路口 |
[1:27:59] | Turn us around. | 快掉头 |
[1:28:08] | We’re going back. Why are we going back? | 我们为什么要回去? |
[1:28:11] | Damn it! Give me eyes down there! | 给我影像 |
[1:28:13] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:28:16] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西? |
[1:28:18] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[1:28:44] | No! | 不! |
[1:29:01] | One of yours? | 你的实验品吗? |
[1:29:03] | Oh, my God. What have you done? | 天啊 你做了什么? |
[1:29:08] | Fire at him, fire at him! | 开火!开火! |
[1:29:14] | Do you think a rifle’s gonna hurt that? | 你想它怕子弹吗? |
[1:29:17] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[1:29:22] | Sweet. | 水喔 |
[1:29:45] | Get out of there, soldier! | 赶快撤退! |
[1:30:22] | Give me a real fight! | 给我更强的对手 |
[1:30:32] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:30:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:30:38] | Tell them to bring everything they’ve got and head for Harlem. | 下令把所有军力调到哈林区 |
[1:30:45] | It has to be me. You have to take me back there. | 让我去 你一定要让我去 |
[1:30:48] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[1:30:50] | You think you can control it? | 你以为你能控制它? |
[1:30:52] | No, no, not control it, but, I don’t know, maybe aim it. | 不是控制 而是利用它 |
[1:30:55] | And what if you can’t? | 要是不行呢? |
[1:30:58] | We made this thing. | 这东西是我们创造出来的 |
[1:31:00] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[1:31:02] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:31:09] | – Land us near it. – No, no. No, keep us high. | – 降落在它附近 – 不 留在高空 |
[1:31:13] | Open the back door. | 打开后舱门 |
[1:31:20] | Bruce! Bruce, stop! Stop! What are you doing? | 布鲁斯 站住 你在做什么? |
[1:31:25] | Think about this! You don’t even know if you’ll change! | 你要想清楚 你不知道自己会不会变身 |
[1:31:30] | You don’t have to do this! Please, this is insane! | 别这么做 太疯狂了 |
[1:31:34] | Betty, I’ve got to try. | 贝蒂 我得试一试 |
[1:31:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:07] | – Get her in here! – Come on, miss. | – 把她拉进来 – 来吧 小姐 |
[1:32:28] | There. Betty! | 贝蒂 它在那里 |
[1:32:49] | Hulk! | 浩克! |
[1:32:55] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[1:33:41] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:34:14] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你只有这点料吗? |
[1:34:30] | Use that thing, soldier! Give him some help! | 快用机关枪!帮助他! |
[1:34:33] | Which one? | 帮哪一个? |
[1:34:34] | Help the green one, damn it! Which one do you think? | 绿色的那一个 |
[1:34:37] | Cut the other one in half! | 把另一个射死 |
[1:34:41] | Ross! | 罗斯! |
[1:35:07] | Keep it on him! | 继续开火! |
[1:35:37] | Look, I got to put it down! – Hang on! | – 我得紧急迫降 – 抓紧了! |
[1:36:47] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:36:51] | Are you hurt? Let me help you. | 你没事吧?我来帮你 |
[1:37:01] | I’m all right. Just find a way out. | 我没事 快想办法出去 |
[1:37:51] | You don’t deserve this power! Now watch her die! | 你不配拥有这种力量 眼睁睁看她死吧! |
[1:38:49] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:39:21] | General? | 将军? |
[1:39:29] | Any last words? | 你有遗言吗? |
[1:39:34] | Hulk smash! | 浩克出击! |
[1:40:25] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:41:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:41:59] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[1:44:28] | Reload. | 再来一杯 |
[1:44:37] | Reload. | 再来一杯 |
[1:44:54] | The smell of stale beer and defeat. | 走气啤酒和失败的味道 |
[1:44:58] | You know, I hate to say, “I told you so,” General, | 我早就告诉过你了 |
[1:45:00] | but that Super Soldier programme was put on ice for a reason. | 超级大兵计划被终止不是没原因 |
[1:45:04] | I’ve always felt hardware was more reliable. | 我一向觉得硬体比较可靠 |
[1:45:07] | – Stark. – General. | – 史塔克 – 将军 |
[1:45:12] | You always wear such nice suits. | 你总是穿得光鲜亮丽 |
[1:45:15] | Touch? | 说得好 |
[1:45:17] | – I hear you have an unusual problem. – You should talk. | – 听说你有个不寻常的问题 – 你不用说我也知道 |
[1:45:21] | You should listen. | 听我说 |
[1:45:25] | What if I told you we were putting a team together? | 我们正在组织一个联盟 |
[1:45:29] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是谁? |