Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

杀无赦(Chosen)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 杀无赦(Chosen)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Laura, I… 劳拉 我…
[00:07] I think I got caught up in something. 我觉得自己似乎卷入了什么事情
[00:09] It’s like… it’s like they’re watching, 就像…就像有人在监视我
[00:12] it’s like they’re listening all the time. 无时无刻都在听我说话
[00:17] Amber? 安珀
[00:18] – Yeah? – Was anybody in my office? -什么事 -有人来过我的办公室吗
[00:20] I’ve made up my mind, I’m not hurting anyone. 我已经决定了 不会伤害任何人的
[00:24] You say that, you say that now, 你现在是这么说
[00:26] but when someone you love is threatened, 但当你爱的人受到威胁时
[00:28] when they’re threatened, 当他们受到威胁时
[00:29] your thinking… 你的想法
[00:34] it’s gonna change. 就会改变
[01:05] God. 天呐
[03:11] Ow, wait! Wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 别开枪
[03:13] Wait… I didn’t mean it, man. 别开枪 我不是故意的 老兄
[03:15] I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it, I swear! 我不是故意的 不是故意的 我发誓
[03:17] Okay? I didn’t mean… 好吗 不是故意…
[03:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:21] Paul, my name is Paul… okay? 保罗 我叫保罗 好吗
[03:23] They made me do it. 是他们逼我做的
[03:25] Who? 是谁
[03:27] The Watchers. 监视者们
[03:40] When did you get this? 你什么时候拿到这个的
[03:41] This morning. 今天早上
[03:43] – You’re my third. – Your third? -你是我的第三个 -什么第三个
[03:47] Target. 第三个目标
[03:49] What happened to the other two? 另外两个怎么了
[03:54] I didn’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[03:55] It’s not like they give you a choice, okay? 他们可没给你别的选择 好吗
[03:57] – It’s bullshit! – They have my sister, all right? -一派胡言 -他们抓走了我姐姐 懂吗
[04:00] And they’ve been sending me pictures of her! 而且一直发给我她的照片
[04:03] They’re doing all kinds of horrible stuff to her, okay? 他们对她无所不用其极 你知道吗
[04:09] I’m just a guy, man. 我只是个普通人 老兄
[04:12] I’m really sorry that I shot you, 要杀你我也很抱歉
[04:13] I played a shitload of video games, 我玩过很多电子游戏
[04:14] like first-person shooters and shit, 第一人称射击游戏之类的
[04:16] and I just have to pretend like that’s what this is. 我只能装作这是另一场游戏而已
[04:19] Why do you call them Watchers? 为什么你要叫他们”监视者”
[04:21] It’s just what we call ’em, 我们就是这么叫的
[04:22] You know? 好吗
[04:24] Look, once you’ve been in the game, 一旦你身处这场游戏
[04:25] you’re gonna meet some people, okay? 你会见到一些人 好吗
[04:27] You’re gonna exchange information and that’s just… 会互相交换情报 那只是…
[04:29] that’s what we all call ’em. 只是我们的叫法
[04:31] They got eyes and ears everywhere, 他们在到处都有自己的耳目
[04:32] they see everything, 可以洞察一切
[04:33] they’re in our webcams and traffic cams. 通过网络和交通摄像头监视着我们
[04:35] I mean, shit, the other day I found a little camera 他妈的 有天我还在自己的床头灯里
[04:37] in the light fixture above my bed. 发现了一个小摄像头
[04:39] Like they’re watching me sleep or something, 就像他们在看着我睡觉一样
[04:41] or watching me jerk off, I don’t know. 或者看着我打飞机 我不知道
[04:43] Hell, they’re probably watching us right now! 说不定他们现在也正监视着我们
[04:45] Aren’t you… huh? 你们在吗
[04:48] Hey, fuck you! 去你妈的
[04:50] The thing is, man, once you’re in, you are in. 问题是 老兄 你一旦参与 再无法抽身
[04:52] That’s it. One day you’re just some guy 就是这样 之前的你平凡无奇
[04:54] and then you get a box on your doorstep, 然后你的台阶上出现了个木盒
[04:56] and then your whole fucking life is over. 接着你整个生活就他妈完蛋了
[05:00] So what? I walk away and 那又如何 我如果离开
[05:01] you’re gonna keep following me, aren’t you? 你还会继续跟着我 不是吗
[05:02] – No. No, no, no… – You’re not gonna stop. -不 不会 -你不会罢休的
[05:04] No, I swear, I won’t… I promise. 不 我发誓不会的 我答应你
[05:07] What about the other two? 那另外的两个人呢
[05:19] God, just please don’t kill me, okay? 天呐 求你别杀我 好吗
[05:21] Just please don’t kill me. 求求你别杀我
[05:23] Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me. 别杀我 求你别杀我
[05:25] Don’t kill me, don’t kill me, please? 别杀我 别杀我 求你了
[05:29] I gotta save my sister, look… I don’t wanna do this anymore. 我还要救我姐姐 我再也不想这么做了
[05:32] Let me go, I mean, hey, man, 放我走吧 老兄
[05:33] maybe we could work together, you know, team up? 说不定我们可以合作 对吗 我们搭档
[05:35] Or something. Don’t you have a family? 诸如此类的 难道你没有家人吗
[05:37] You just shot me! How could I trust you? 你才对我开过枪 要我怎么相信你
[05:40] Look, I know, and I am so, so sorry about… 我知道 而且我真的非常 非常抱歉
[05:43] You just shot me in broad daylight! 就在光天化日之下 你想杀了我
[05:45] If you kill me, they’re just gonna send someone else, okay, man? 如果你杀了我 他们还会派别人 好吗
[05:49] That’s what they do. 他们不会罢休的
[05:52] Tomorrow morning, some poor sap is gonna wake up 明天早上 有个可怜虫起床后会
[05:56] and there’s gonna be a box on his doorstep 发现自己台阶上有个木盒
[05:58] with your picture in it. 里面装着你的照片
[06:00] It never stops. 这游戏没有尽头
[06:02] It never stops, man. 这游戏没有尽头 老兄
[06:08] Just let me go. 让我走吧
[06:15] I’m not gonna kill you. 我不会杀你的
[06:18] You’re not? 你不会吗
[06:20] And you’re not gonna follow me! 但你也别想跟着我
[06:22] No. Right, I’m not. 不 没问题 我不会的
[06:25] Right. 没问题
[06:28] You’re not. 你不会的
[06:30] Wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等
[06:46] What am I supposed to do now, huh? 我现在要怎么办
[06:49] Hey, what about my sister, man? 我姐姐要怎么办 老兄
[06:51] You just killed her! 你刚刚亲手杀了她
[06:53] You just killed my sister! 你亲手杀了我姐姐
[07:06] Are you just gonna leave me here? 你准备只把我一人留在这里吗
[08:31] Okay. 没事了
[08:43] Okay. 没事了
[09:02] Oh God. Don’t pass out. Don’t pass out. 天呐 千万别昏过去 千万别
[09:24] Okay. 好了
[09:34] Okay. 没事的
[09:49] Okay. 没事的
[10:14] Oh! Don’t pass out. Don’t pass out. 坚持住 坚持住
[10:37] Look like a million bucks. 微笑 要忍住
[10:41] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 你行的 没问题 没问题
[11:00] Hi, this is Laura, I can’t get the phone right now, 你好 我是劳拉 现在不方便接电话
[11:02] please leave a message. 有事请留言
[11:03] Hey, Laura, it’s Ian. 你好劳拉 我是伊恩
[11:05] Listen, I’m gonna pick Ellie up from school today. 听着 今天我去学校接艾莉
[11:07] I, uh… I wanna make it up to her for, 我… 我因为昨天错过了
[11:10] for missing the soccer game yesterday, so, um… 她的球赛 想好好补偿下她 所以…
[12:10] Son of… 我操…
[12:30] Hey, Laura, it’s Ian. 你好劳拉 我是伊恩
[12:31] Listen, I’m gonna pick Ellie up from school today. 听着 今天我去学校接艾莉
[12:34] I, uh… I wanna make it up to her for, 我… 我因为昨天错过了
[12:36] for missing the soccer game yesterday, so, um… 她的球赛 想好好补偿下她 所以…
[12:54] Hey, this is Ian Mitchell, leave a message. 你好 我是伊恩·米契尔 有事请留言
[12:58] Ian, it’s me… why are you picking up Ellie from school? 伊恩 是我 为什么你要去学校接艾莉
[13:00] She has soccer practice, call me. 她还有足球训练 回我电话
[13:06] I was gonna paint horses! 我正准备画小马呢
[13:07] I know, baby doll, but I… 我知道 小可爱 但我…
[13:09] you’re gonna like this much better, okay, I promise. 你会喜欢这个的 好吗 我保证
[13:11] I thought Mommy was picking me up. 我还以为是妈妈来接我
[13:14] Nope… nope. You got me. 不… 不 爸爸来了
[13:16] I’m gonna take you somewhere special, okay? 我会带你去一个特别的地方的 好吗
[13:18] This is gonna be a big surprise. 有个很大的惊喜在等着你
[13:20] – Ooh, the pumpkin patch? – No… -是去南瓜园吗 -不
[13:22] Peach Tree Pottery? 那是桃树泥陶坊吗
[13:23] If I tell you it’s not gonna be a surprise. 如果我告诉你 那就不是惊喜了
[13:25] Hey, wait-wait-wait, wait, wait, wait… 等等 等等 等等
[13:30] Okay. 好了
[13:31] Okay, go ahead. 好了 上车吧
[13:33] Take your bag. 拿着书包
[13:35] – Get your belt for me, okay? – Okay. -系好安全带 好吗 -好的
[13:38] How come none of the other kids get to leave? 为什么其他同学还没放学
[13:41] None of the other kids’ daddies… 因为其他小朋友的老爸…
[13:44] are as awesome as your daddy is. 都没你的老爸那么好
[13:47] – Got it? – Got it. -知道了吗 -知道
[13:58] I’m so excited about the surprise. 我好期待你的惊喜哦
[14:00] Yeah. 是吗
[14:02] Okay, here we go. 好啦 我们出发
[14:16] – Okay back there, sweetheart? – Yeah. -后面还舒服吗 亲爱的 -是的
[14:25] Daddy, aren’t you going to miss soccer practice? 老爸 我们不去足球训练了吗
[14:29] 儿童绑架 黑色奥迪A4 加州牌照 车号 2PCE374
[14:31] Daddy? 老爸
[14:38] Yeah, baby? 怎么了 宝贝
[14:41] Are you taking me to soccer? 你要带我去球场吗
[14:42] No, baby girl. 不 宝贝
[14:45] But I have a game coming up. 但我后面还有比赛啊
[14:48] I know. 我知道
[15:02] Daddy, I really gotta pee. 老爸 我想尿尿了
[15:04] Baby, I need you to hold it for me, okay? 宝贝 再忍一会 好吗
[15:06] I don’t think I can. 我忍不住了
[15:12] You drawin’ back there? 你在画画吗
[15:13] – Yeah. – What are you drawin’? -是的 -在画什么呀
[15:16] A horsie. 一匹小马
[15:17] Horsie. Where was this? 小马啊 它在哪里
[15:19] – At the ranch. – The ranch? -在农场里 -农场吗
[15:22] Mommy took you to a ranch? Let me see. 妈妈带你去农场了吗 让我看看
[15:26] Yeah. Look at that. 是啊 我看看
[15:28] Baby, I don’t, I don’t have blue eyes. 宝贝 爸爸眼睛不是蓝色的
[15:31] See? They’re brown. 看到了吗 是棕色的
[15:33] Oh, that’s not you, it’s Chris. 画的不是你 是克里斯
[15:36] Who? 是谁
[15:38] Who’s Chris? 谁是克里斯
[15:40] Mommy’s friend. He takes me to ride horsies. 妈妈的朋友 他带我去骑马的
[15:44] He does? 是吗
[15:48] Do you see Chris often? 你经常见到克里斯吗
[15:50] Sometimes. 有时候会
[15:54] Does he… does he and Mommy have sleepovers? 他… 他晚上会在妈妈家睡觉吗
[15:59] Hmm, sometimes. 有时候会
[16:07] Daddy, I can’t hold it anymore, I’ve really gotta go. 老爸 我真的憋不住了 我要上厕所
[16:13] All right. 好吧
[16:21] Okay. 好了
[16:26] Okay, come on. 好了 下来吧
[16:28] Come on, let’s go, baby. 下来吧 我们走 宝贝
[16:42] Okay, this is good, you can go here, okay? 好了 这里不错 就在这上吧 行吗
[16:44] Daddy, people can see me. 老爸 会有人看到我的
[16:48] Baby, nobody can see you. 亲爱的 没人会看到你
[16:50] I’m gonna stand right here in front of you, 我就站在你前面
[16:51] nobody’s gonna… there’s nobody here. 没人会… 这里没有人的
[16:53] Nobody, nobody’s watchin’… 没人 没人会看到你
[16:55] Nobody. 没有人
[16:58] I can’t, I’m gonna fall. 不行 我会摔倒的
[17:00] Okay, well here, just hang onto my hand. 好吧 抓住我的手
[17:02] Fine. 好吧
[17:04] Okay, here you go. 很好 抓紧了
[17:06] Just lean back, there you go. 往后仰点就行 来吧
[17:08] – Good? – Don’t let go. -可以吗 -别放手
[17:09] I’m not gonna let you go. 我不会放手的
[17:21] Baby girl, I need you to finish up, okay? 宝贝女儿 快点 好吗
[17:23] Honey? You almost done? You need to hurry up, please. 亲爱的 快好了吗 你要快点
[17:26] – Heh, heh. It’s really a lot. – I know, -我真的憋了好久 -我知道
[17:28] well, could you just, just stop, and do the rest later, please? 你能…再憋回去吗 过会再尿 好吗
[17:31] – Wait! – Look, hurry up, come on. -别急 -快点 快点
[17:32] – No, wait! – Come on. -不 等等 -快点
[17:35] – Done? You done? – Okay. All done. -你好了吗 -好了
[17:37] Okay, come on… come on, let’s go, let’s go. 好的 快点 快点 我们走
[17:42] Okay. 好了
[17:44] Come on, here we go, here we go. 来吧 我们走
[17:51] Come on. 来吧
[17:53] I’m gonna put you in the front seat. 你坐在前排
[17:55] But… I have to have my car seat. 但是…我得坐在儿童座椅上呀
[17:57] – Ah no, you’re a big girl. – Mommy said so. -不 你已经是大姑娘了 -妈妈说的
[17:59] No, mommy’s… mommy’s not here. 不 妈妈…妈妈不在这
[18:01] Go ahead. Get in, hop in. 来吧 上车吧
[18:12] Sir, put your hands on your head. 先生 请把手放在头上
[18:14] Put your hands on your head. 请把手放在头上
[18:15] – What? – Hands on your head! -什么 -请把手放在头上
[18:16] – I’m with my daughter. – Right now! -我和我女儿在一起 -请立刻照做
[18:17] Put your hands on your head right now and turn around! 立刻把手放在头上 然后转过身去
[18:19] – Whatever you heard, it’s a misunderstanding. – Turn around! -不管什么事情 都是误会 -转过身去
[18:21] Daddy? 老爸
[18:22] That is my daughter, okay? 我女儿就在那 好吗
[18:23] Whatever you heard, that is my daughter! 不管你们听说了什么 我女儿就在那
[18:27] Daddy! 老爸
[18:27] You’ll be okay. You’re gonna be alright. 你会没事的 你会没事的
[18:29] No… no! 不要 不要
[18:31] – No! Daddy! – Her birthday’s July 8th. -不要 老爸 -她的生日是七月八号
[18:32] Daddy! Ah! 老爸
[18:35] Dad! Daddy! Daddy! 老爸 老爸
[18:38] Hey! Get away from her! 别碰她
[18:41] You put her down! 放开她
[18:42] – Daddy! – You put her down right now! -老爸 -马上把她放下
[18:44] Relax, Ian. 别急 伊恩
[18:47] No, no! 不要啊
[19:15] Ellie! Ellie! 艾莉 艾莉
[19:20] Ellie! 艾莉
[19:46] Come on. 快啊
[19:52] Come on. Ah! 快点
[20:07] Oh, shit. 他妈的
杀无赦

文章导航

Previous Post: 杀无赦(Chosen)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杀无赦(Chosen)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

杀无赦(Chosen)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号