时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Lulu? | 露露 |
[00:05] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[00:07] | Kate. This is Lulu. She’s basically my sister. | 凯特 这是露露 她就跟我妹妹差不多 |
[00:10] | Melody! | 梅洛迪 |
[00:11] | This is Crying Colin. | 这是爱哭鬼科林 |
[00:12] | I am not going on a date with you. | 我才不要跟你去约会 |
[00:14] | You’ll eat me alive. | 你会生吞了我 |
[00:16] | Sam and Fred. | 萨姆和弗雷德 |
[00:18] | Fred? Who’s she? | 弗雷德 她是谁 |
[00:20] | I heard about your dad. I’m sorry. | 我听说了你爸爸的事 很遗憾 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:23] | I actually want to know how you feel about me. | 我想知道你对我是什么感觉 |
[00:24] | Lu, I have been in love with you… | 露 我一直都爱着… |
[00:26] | I’m joking, you dick! | 我在开玩笑 你这个混蛋 |
[01:32] | Lovely low ceilings, very little light. | 天花板低 没什么采光 |
[01:35] | Four floors, 12 rooms on each, | 四层 每层12个房间 |
[01:37] | every one occupied by a different flavor of lunatic. | 每间房都住着画风各异的疯子 |
[01:39] | – Am I on your floor? – Ah, you’re in luck, princess. | -我跟你住一层吗 -你走运了 公主 |
[01:42] | A trapeze artist got evicted last week | 上周一个高空秋千演员朝窗外拉屎 |
[01:43] | for shitting out the window. | 被赶出去了 |
[01:45] | So, moving in gift. | 乔迁礼物 |
[01:48] | – Never leave that unattended. – Thanks. | -看好它 -谢了 |
[01:51] | What are you doing now? Do you want to make love? | 现在要干吗 想做爱吗 |
[01:53] | Er, maybe tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[01:55] | I’ve got to find a job and a door | 我得找份工作 找扇门 |
[01:58] | – and an identity, so… – Good luck with that. | -再找个身份 -那祝你好运 |
[02:01] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[02:02] | This is the coolest place I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这么棒的地方 |
[02:06] | You’ll get over it. | 你会挺过去的 |
[02:26] | Morning, Sam. | 早上好 萨姆 |
[02:30] | Oh, my God, your fucking face! Your stupid face! | 天哪 你这张臭脸 蠢得一比 |
[02:33] | Oh, my God, you were so sad. | 天哪 你太悲哀了 |
[02:35] | – What you doing now? – Er, got work, actually. | -干什么去 -去上班 |
[02:38] | – Want to watch a rom-com? – What, now? | -要看爱情喜剧不 -什么 现在吗 |
[02:42] | Maybe just the beginning. | 那就看一小段吧 |
[02:44] | That’s the spirit. | 这样才对 |
[02:55] | It’s so great she’s staying. | 她住下来真是太好了 |
[02:58] | What’s she going to do here? | 她要在这里做什么 |
[02:59] | – Don’t know. She’s pretty spontaneous. – Is she? | -不知道 她挺随性的 -是吗 |
[03:02] | Does she, like, go to Berlin and stuff? | 她喜欢去柏林玩那些的吗 |
[03:04] | – We did go to Berlin once, yeah. – Oh, cool. | -我们确实去过一次柏林 -棒啊 |
[03:12] | Done! | 好了 |
[03:20] | Just get in. | 进来啊 |
[03:22] | Come on, I’ve seen you naked before. | 来嘛 我从没见过你脱光 |
[03:50] | Tell them what happened, baby. | 告诉他们怎么回事 宝贝 |
[03:51] | Yeah, so, erm… | 好 |
[03:53] | I was just preparing to get into the bath. | 我正准备进浴缸洗澡 |
[03:56] | I turned round… Like this. | 我转了个身 这样 |
[03:59] | And then suddenly, there was just flashes, flashes, sparks… | 突然之间 又是闪光又是电花的 |
[04:01] | – Oh, my God, what happened? – The bath blew up. | -天哪 这是怎么了 -浴缸炸了 |
[04:04] | – Well, it didn’t… – Oh, my God. How? | -它并没有 -天哪 怎么会炸了 |
[04:05] | – I was just… – Oh, my God, are you OK? | -我就是… -老天 你没事吧 |
[04:07] | – Yes. – Oh, my God. | -没事 -天哪 |
[04:08] | – Are you OK? – I’m a bit shaken, actually. | -你没事吧 -其实我有点发抖 |
[04:12] | OK. The lights came from… | 好吧 那灯从… |
[04:13] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[04:15] | – Well… – Are you injured? | -我… -有没有伤到哪 |
[04:16] | – No… – You ruined our movie! | -没有 -你打搅了我们看电影 |
[04:18] | Come on, Fred. | 来吧 弗雷德 |
[04:19] | I really have to go to work now. Sorry, Sam. | 我真的得去上班了 抱歉 萨姆 |
[04:21] | Sorry, Kate. I hope everything… | 抱歉 凯特 我希望一切… |
[04:22] | No, you have to bunk off with me. | 不行 你得旷工陪我 |
[04:23] | I really can’t. I’m sorry. | 真的不行 抱歉 |
[04:24] | – No, but I need you. – Are you OK? | -不 可我需要你啊 -你没事吧 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Shut up. Go to work. | 没事 闭嘴吧 上班去 |
[04:30] | So, it was like lightning just… | 当时就像闪电… |
[04:33] | Does anyone have any openings at their work? | 谁公司有空缺的职位吗 |
[04:35] | I’m up for anything, medicine, advertising… | 我什么都可以做 医务 宣传 |
[04:38] | No. | 没有 |
[04:40] | No. I felt the heat… | 没有 我感觉很热… |
[04:42] | Hey, what are you doing today, Melody? | 你今天要干什么 梅洛迪 |
[04:44] | I want to see your little Colin friend again. | 我想再见见你那个叫科林的朋友 |
[04:46] | No, Melody, he’s going through a very difficult time. | 不行 梅洛迪 他这段时间很不容易 |
[04:48] | Do we need to tell management about the bath, | 浴缸的事要告诉管理员吗 |
[04:49] | or is the bath OK? | 浴缸还能用吗 |
[04:51] | I could be dead. | 我差点死了 |
[04:52] | – Did no one check the bath? – Oh, my God, the bath! | -没人去看看浴缸吗 -天哪 浴缸 |
[04:56] | Kate, do something about it. | 凯特 想点办法啊 |
[04:57] | – The shelf. – Oh, OK. Fuck you all. | -书架 -行了 你们去死吧 |
[04:59] | Oh, yeah, sure, I’ll fix the danger bath, | 没问题 我会把危险的浴缸修好 |
[05:02] | put up another shelf, | 重装个书架 |
[05:03] | set up dates for my fragile work colleagues, | 帮我脆弱的同事们安排约会 |
[05:05] | before running to work, where I don’t even have a receptionist. | 然后跑去那个连前台也没有的公司上班 |
[05:08] | And yes, I am supposed to be sorting that out as well. | 没错 前台的事也得我去解决 |
[05:11] | So, if any of you can tell me where I can find one of those | 所以你们谁能在五分钟内告诉我 |
[05:12] | in the next five minutes, I would really fucking appreciate it. | 去哪找个前台 我就感激不尽了 |
[05:16] | OK. So, it will ring, | 好了 这个响了 |
[05:18] | you pick it up, ask who it is, | 你就接起来 问对方是谁 |
[05:22] | remember the name or write it down, | 把名字记住或者写下来 |
[05:25] | then press the name on the switchboard, | 然后按下总机上的名字 |
[05:27] | tell them who it is | 告诉他们是谁来电 |
[05:29] | and if they want to speak to them, put them through. | 如果他们要接 就把电话转过去 |
[05:31] | If they don’t want to speak to them, | 如果他们不想接 |
[05:34] | go back, take a message. | 就回来让对方留言 |
[05:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:39] | Which bit do I pick up when it rings? | 电话响了我接起来是哪一步来着 |
[05:42] | You pick it up… | 你接起来 |
[05:45] | Sorry, is this a joke? | 抱歉 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:46] | No, it’s just… | 没 只是 |
[05:48] | So much happens so fast. | 一下子太多步骤了 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s harder than it looks, | 是啊 其实也不轻松的 |
[05:51] | I’ve always thought that. | 我一直这么觉得 |
[05:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:58] | – Oh, what’s the name? – Something Events. | -叫什么来着 -特别事件 |
[06:01] | Is this a test? | 这是个测试吗 |
[06:02] | No, we are called Something Events. | 不是 我们公司就叫特别事件 |
[06:04] | Good morning, Something Events, | 早上好 特别事件 |
[06:06] | Lulu speaking, how can I help you? | 我是露露 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[06:07] | Hi, Lulu? It’s Melody. | 露露 我是梅洛迪 |
[06:09] | Put me to Colin’s phone, please. | 给我接科林的电话 |
[06:10] | Sexy man. | 性感男 |
[06:11] | Ah, sure thing, Melody. | 没问题 梅洛迪 |
[06:12] | What’s Colin’s extension? Sexy man. | 科林的分机是哪个 性感男 |
[06:14] | No. Non, Melody. No sexy man, | 不行 梅洛迪 他不是性感男 |
[06:17] | divorcée man. | 是离异男 |
[06:20] | She’s not good for him right now. | 她现在对他没好处 |
[06:27] | Hey, who’s the work flirt? | 搞办公室撩骚的是哪位 |
[06:30] | Want to get my teeth into somebody. | 我想找个人深入了解下 |
[06:32] | We’re not really… | 我们并不… |
[06:33] | We’re very professional. | 我们很专业 |
[06:35] | Hey, KK. Looking beautiful as ever. | 凯凯 还是这么美艳动人 |
[06:37] | Well, I can see your nipples through that shirt. | 我看到你若隐若现的乳头了 |
[06:40] | Shame I can’t say the same about yours. | 可惜我看不到你的 |
[06:47] | – That’s Johnny. – Sure. | -那是约翰尼 -好 |
[06:49] | So, to summarize point number one, | 那么第一点总结起来就是 |
[06:51] | treat your time as your most… | 把时间当做你最… |
[06:53] | Hey, guys, great work. You especially. | 各位 干得不错 特别是你 |
[06:55] | Fred, I need to ask you to step outside. | 弗雷德 我得你出来一下 |
[06:59] | Your test results have just come back. | 你的检查结果出来了 |
[07:02] | Now, Fred. | 马上 弗雷德 |
[07:06] | They’ve found a donor. | 他们找到了个捐赠者 |
[07:10] | What? That was not cool. | 搞什么 太过分了 |
[07:13] | I am in professional mode. | 我现在是专业模式 |
[07:15] | – Is everything OK? – How good is that smoothie? | -没事吧 -这冰沙怎么样 |
[07:19] | It’s an amazing smoothie. | 棒极了 |
[07:20] | That’s what the whole day could taste like, baby. | 今天也会超级棒的 宝贝 |
[07:22] | You, me and The Big Smoke. What do you say? | 我们俩畅游大伦敦 怎么样 |
[07:23] | Work’s for jerks. | 混蛋才工作 |
[07:25] | People can’t just walk out of work… | 一般人不能这样直接丢下工作 |
[07:27] | You’re not like people. | 你不是一般人 |
[07:34] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[07:36] | You’re my hero. Come! | 你是我的英雄 来 |
[07:50] | Been shopping? | 去购物了 |
[07:51] | Oh, God, no. No time for that. | 哪有 没时间去购物 |
[07:53] | Just something for a client. | 就是帮客户买了些东西 |
[07:55] | Cool. Hey, do you want to go for lunch today? | 行 今天一起吃午饭不 |
[07:58] | No. Sorry, | 不了 抱歉 |
[08:00] | I have a very intense, boring meeting. | 我还有个严肃又无聊的会要开 |
[08:04] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[08:05] | Just, Anthony asked me to go to the restaurant. | 就是刚刚安东尼约我去餐馆 |
[08:07] | – I thought we could go together. – Oh, really? | -我还想着我们可以一起去 -是吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, my God, I just remembered. | 天啊 我才想起来 |
[08:15] | You have to deliver this package over lunch. | 你午餐的时候有个包裹需要送 |
[08:19] | It’s urgent. | 很急 |
[08:20] | – Sorry. – Oh, no, that’s… | -真对不起 -不 那… |
[08:23] | – That’s perfect! – Great. | -真是完美 -好 |
[08:25] | I’ll just go and get it. | 我这就去拿 |
[08:26] | I’ll drop it off on the way to my boring meeting. | 我去开那个无聊的会的路上顺便给你 |
[08:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:35] | Hello, Something Events… | 你好 这里是特别事件 |
[08:38] | Sorry. Ah, bonjour! | 抱歉 你好 |
[09:04] | Why are you being weird? | 你为什么那么奇怪 |
[09:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:11] | Lulu, just bring Colin to me. | 露露 带科林过来见我 |
[09:13] | He’d never go with me. | 他不会跟我走的 |
[09:14] | Of course he will. | 他当然会了 |
[09:16] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:19] | – I have an errand. – A what? | -我要跑腿 -什么 |
[09:21] | – An errand. An errand. – A what? | -跑腿 -什么 |
[09:23] | You have to use a different word. | 你换个词 |
[09:24] | – A what? – A little job. | -什么 -有份活儿要做 |
[09:26] | Oh, so fine. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Bring him to me and then go away on your little job. | 带他来见我 然后你忙你的活儿去 |
[09:30] | For me? New friend? | 可以帮我做吗 新朋友 |
[09:32] | Oh, God. OK. | 天啊 好吧 |
[09:34] | – Where? – Go to Anthony’s restaurant. | -去哪 -去安东尼的餐厅 |
[09:36] | – J’arrive. – No, not there. | -我这就到 -那儿不行 |
[09:51] | Madam, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 女士 什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:56] | Just wanted to hang out. | 我就是想消遣一下 |
[09:58] | What have you done with Lulu? | 你把露露怎么着了 |
[09:59] | Jessica made her deliver a package so… | 杰西卡让她送包裹去了 |
[10:02] | Over lunch on her first day? | 她第一天来就让她午餐时间干活 |
[10:04] | Bit harsh. | 有点严苛了吧 |
[10:09] | – Hello! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[10:12] | Did you deliver the package? | 包裹送了吗 |
[10:13] | – I thought you had a boring meeting? – I do, yes, | -你不是要开一个无聊的会吗 -是的 |
[10:16] | but I just popped in for… | 但我过来就是想… |
[10:19] | To say hi. | 打个招呼 |
[10:20] | Oh, cool. Me too! I was just going to deliver this now actually. | 好 我也是 我刚要去送这个 |
[10:23] | I thought we were having lunch. | 我们不是要一起吃午餐的吗 |
[10:25] | – Hello, Colin. – Melody? | -你好 科林 -梅洛迪 |
[10:26] | Bad. | 坏人 |
[10:28] | – I’m sorry, she made me. – Excuse me. | -抱歉 是她逼我 -失陪了 |
[10:30] | You really shouldn’t be here, Melody. | 你不该来这儿的 梅洛迪 |
[10:32] | – You have a meeting, non? – Yes. | -你不是要开会吗 -对啊 |
[10:33] | Oh, you’re not staying? | 你不留下来吃饭吗 |
[10:35] | I really have to go and deliver this now so, erm… | 我真得去送这个了… |
[10:37] | See you later. Best of luck. | 待会儿见 祝好运 |
[10:38] | Where’s the package for? | 包裹要送到哪儿 |
[10:39] | Llewellyn House in Green Park. | 格林公园的卢埃林宅邸 |
[10:41] | I do a lunch drop round there. I’ll pop it in. | 我要往那附近送午餐 我帮你送 |
[10:43] | Oh, no, honestly. I mean, don’t… | 不用了 真的 别… |
[10:46] | It’s basically the only thing Kate’s asked me to do today, so… | 今天凯特基本上只给我安排了这一件事 所以 |
[10:49] | No, I’ll do it. Stay, please. Please. | 不 我来 你留下来 求你了 |
[10:53] | Consider this safe in the hands of Mrs Delilah Forjenatuseu… | 保证送到黛利拉·福杰娜图苏太太手中 |
[10:57] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:59] | – Are you sure? – Well, I… | -你确定吗 -我… |
[11:01] | Great. Can Lulu have your lunch? | 太好了 能让露露吃你的午餐吗 |
[11:03] | – Sure. – Great! | -当然了 -太好了 |
[11:04] | Oh, so shit about your boring meeting. | 你那无聊的会简直是太差劲了 |
[11:09] | Really shit! | 真的差劲 |
[11:15] | Really shit. | 真的差劲 |
[11:28] | Can we please have some cutlery? | 能给我们上餐具吗 |
[11:30] | You’ve already got it. Hold out your hands. | 你们已经有了 伸出手来 |
[11:36] | We’re a no-cutlery restaurant. | 我们这里是无餐具餐馆 |
[11:38] | It’s a contemporary interpretation | 这是对北非传统的 |
[11:39] | of the traditional North African hand-to-mouth dining etiquette. | 用手进餐礼仪的当代阐释 |
[11:43] | I’d rather just have some cutlery. | 我还是想要一副餐具 |
[11:45] | We don’t give a fork. | 我们不给叉 |
[11:47] | They make us say that. | 老板让我们这么说的 |
[11:48] | It’s very cool. Thank you. | 很酷 谢谢 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[12:02] | What? Say something. | 什么 说话啊 |
[12:04] | I’m fucking nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[12:06] | So… OK… | 那…好吧 |
[12:10] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[12:12] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[12:13] | So, how does it feel to be grossly under-qualified for a job | 你那份全凭裙带关系得来的 |
[12:17] | you’ve earned solely through nepotism? | 基本上不够格的工作感觉怎么样 |
[12:18] | Mmm, yeah, feels fantastic. | 感觉好极了 |
[12:21] | Lulu, I think we need to– | 露露 我们得… |
[12:22] | You know, I should probably get back. | 我该回去了 |
[12:23] | – In case there’s another package. – Lu… I… | -万一还有另一个包裹 -露露 我… |
[12:30] | Don’t fuck it up at Kate’s. | 在凯特那儿别搞砸了 |
[12:32] | – I won’t. – And get a duvet. | -我不会的 -还有买床被子 |
[12:34] | I don’t want you knocking on my door, | 我不想看你敲我的门 |
[12:36] | looking for a towel to sleep on. | 管我要一条毛巾当铺盖 |
[12:37] | – Sure. I’ll see you at the– – And I’m not in love with you. | -好 我们到时候见 -我没爱上你 |
[12:47] | – I’m not in love with you. – OK… | -我没爱上你 -好 |
[12:50] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[12:58] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[13:03] | I will continue to live with my wife and her lover | 我会继续和我的妻子和她的情人一起生活 |
[13:06] | until they… | 直到他们… |
[13:07] | Have sex in the bath while you’re shaving your face? | 在你刮胡子的时候 在浴缸里做爱 |
[13:10] | That would do it, yes. | 这样是够过分 没错 |
[13:12] | I think you should live with me. | 你应该跟我一起过 |
[13:14] | Just for a bit. | 就一小段时间 |
[13:15] | I think you would like being painted. | 你应该喜欢当我的模特 |
[13:17] | I’d be generous with your penis. | 我画你的小弟弟的时候会很慷慨的 |
[13:19] | OK. I don’t think this… I’m not… | 我觉得这不… 我不… |
[13:22] | I don’t want anything weird from you! | 我又不想让你做奇怪的事 |
[13:24] | I want to get to know you, I want to paint you, | 我想了解你 我想画你 |
[13:27] | I want to make love to you. | 我想跟你做爱 |
[13:29] | I want to be your friend! What do you want? | 我想当你的朋友 你想要什么 |
[13:33] | I want a fork! | 我想要叉 |
[13:35] | I’ll fork you. | 那我就让你插 |
[13:38] | OK. You are really interesting, but please… | 你真有趣 但求你 |
[13:42] | I’m not going… I’m going to go. | 我不… 我要走了 |
[13:50] | I am rebellious. There’s a crazy Fred in here. Serious. | 我很叛逆的 这里暗藏着一个疯狂的我 真的 |
[13:54] | Yeah? Shock me. | 是吗 说来听听 |
[13:56] | I drew on my desk at school. | 上学的时候我在桌子上画画 |
[13:59] | You wild, boy! | 你够狠啊 |
[14:01] | I cut the tassels off my mum’s special rug. | 我把我妈妈特别喜欢的地毯上的穗剪下来 |
[14:03] | Mmm, dirty. | 太坏了 |
[14:05] | I regularly steal pens from Ryman’s, | 我经常从文具店偷笔 |
[14:07] | and I once killed a fox with a tennis racket. | 我还有一次用网球拍杀死了一只狐狸 |
[14:11] | Shall we do something rebellious inside? | 我们在室内做点叛逆的事行吗 |
[14:13] | – It’s getting a bit chilly. – Just ten more minutes. | -变得有点冷了 -再十分钟就好了 |
[14:15] | – What are we doing? – Shut that pretty mouth, baby. | -我们要干什么 -闭上你那俊俏的嘴 宝贝 |
[15:18] | You’re right, you know. | 你说得对 |
[15:20] | It’s good to take a day off, occasionally. | 偶尔歇一天是挺好的 |
[15:22] | Oh, by the way, the whole fox thing | 对了 狐狸那件事 |
[15:24] | was more complicated than I actually, er… | 比我刚才表述的复杂多了 |
[15:27] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[15:46] | As he scattered breadcrumbs here throughout his life, | 鉴于他生前喜欢在这里撒面包屑 |
[15:50] | so we scatter his life here. | 我们把他的骨灰也扬在这 |
[16:02] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[16:06] | I’m just not sure she’s cut out for this job. | 我只是不确定她适合这份工作 |
[16:09] | I mean, her phone… | 她的手机… |
[16:11] | Voice tone is really alienating. | 铃声非常格格不入 |
[16:14] | And she just sounds like… | 而且她说话听起来像个 |
[16:19] | A criminal. | 罪犯 |
[16:20] | – What’s up with you? – He calls her “My Lulu”. | -你怎么回事 -他叫她”我的露露” |
[16:23] | That’s so hot and inappropriate. | 真是性感又不成体统 |
[16:27] | Do you want me to get another temp in? | 你想让我换个人吗 |
[16:29] | OK. But don’t say it was my decision. | 行 但别说是我的决定 |
[16:32] | – And be subtle. – Sure. | -说得委婉点 -好 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you want me to work here anymore? | 你为什么不想让我在这工作了 |
[16:52] | I do! I… What? | 我想 什么 |
[16:54] | You said I have a criminal voice. | 你说我声音像罪犯 |
[16:55] | Sorry. Came out badly. | 抱歉 没说好 |
[16:58] | – Have I done something? – No, I… Jessica said something | -我做错了什么吗 -不 杰西卡说 |
[17:00] | about not bringing outside friends into the workplace. | 不能带私底下的朋友到工作场合来 |
[17:05] | Why? I mean, I’d understand if it was you, | 为什么 如果是你说的我也就理解了 |
[17:08] | like, I’m suddenly in your work and in your home and everything, | 毕竟我突然出现在你的生活中 |
[17:11] | but it’s just weird that it was Jessica. | 但杰西卡说这话很奇怪 |
[17:14] | – No, I know. – I mean, I’ve hardly even spoken to her. | -我知道 -我都没怎么跟她说过话 |
[17:16] | She’s just a… | 她就是个… |
[17:21] | Whore. | 贱婊 |
[17:23] | Want to eat first, beautiful? | 想先吃饭吗 美女 |
[17:24] | Yeah, great. So I’m not fired? | 好啊 这么说我没被炒 |
[17:26] | No! | 对 |
[17:28] | – Great! – Great. See you, KK. | -好极了 -好 回头见 凯凯 |
[17:32] | See you, KK! | 回头见 凯凯 |
[17:36] | Have Anthony and her ever fucked? | 安东尼和她上过床吗 |
[17:38] | No, thank God. | 还没 感谢上帝 |
[17:39] | Bad luck, babe. Seriously? | 运气不好 当真吗 |
[17:41] | Yes! Why is that bad? | 对 这有什么不好 |
[17:43] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[17:46] | Everyone fucks everyone. | 每个人都会跟彼此上床 |
[17:51] | Eventually. | 早晚的事 |
[17:53] | But that’s just not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[17:57] | You are hilarious! | 你真逗 |
[18:00] | I know! | 我知道 |
[18:09] | Hey, Melody. | 梅洛迪 |
[18:11] | How was your… | 你的那什么怎么样 |
[18:14] | Oh, it doesn’t matter… | 没关系的 |
[18:15] | Non, non, putain… What’s the word? Erm… | 不不 该死 怎么说来着 |
[18:17] | It was your big day, non? Fucking… | 是你的大日子吧 该死… |
[18:19] | – No, no, it wasn’t even… – Pitch! | -不 不重要 -提案 |
[18:22] | – How was your big pitch? – Oh, I, erm… It was… | -你的提案怎么样 -我… |
[18:26] | It doesn’t matter. I didn’t want it anyway. | 没关系 反正我也不想要了 |
[18:28] | D’accord. | 行吧 |
[18:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:33] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:36] | Why are you wearing a hat? | 戴顶帽子干什么 |
[18:50] | Non! | 不 |
[18:56] | Non… | 不 |
[18:57] | Non. Colin, come on. | 不 科林 拜托 |
[19:00] | Courage! | 加油 |
[19:02] | Courage! | 有种点 |
[19:09] | Arrete! Arrete! | 站住 站住 |
[19:10] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:13] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:14] | Non! | 不 |
[19:15] | Non! | 不 |
[19:21] | Come back. Come back now! | 回来 马上回来 |
[19:38] | How… | 他… |
[19:40] | How did he die? | 他怎么去世的 |
[19:43] | Duck attack. | 被鸭子围攻 |
[19:46] | Oh, my God. Was that the pond where it happened? | 天呐 就是在那个池塘边发生的吗 |
[19:53] | Ball cancer. | 睾丸癌 |
[19:55] | Runs in the family, apparently. | 显然是家族基因 |
[20:00] | I’ll check yours if you check mine. | 你检查一下我的 我就给你检查 |
[20:18] | Thanks for today, Fred. | 今天谢谢你陪我 弗雷德 |
[20:34] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[20:36] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:37] | This ain’t never going to happen. | 我们俩永远没戏 |
[20:43] | Ok? | 明白吗 |
[20:44] | Ok. | 嗯 |
[21:01] | Relaxed? | 放松了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, it’s heaven. | 对 爽爆了 |
[21:05] | Thanks for fixing the bath, baby. | 谢谢你修好了浴缸 宝贝 |
[21:07] | It’s heaven. | 爽爆了 |
[21:12] | – You OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -嗯 没事 |
[21:15] | Really fine. | 真的 |
[21:17] | Really relaxed. | 很放松 |
[21:22] | It’s just we’re not allowed candles. | 只是这里不让点蜡烛 |
[21:24] | – Baby. – Yeah? | -宝贝 -嗯 |
[21:26] | Why did you make Lulu | 你为什么让露露 |
[21:27] | deliver a stapler to someone who doesn’t exist? | 给一个不存在的人送订书机 |
[21:31] | They said there was no one that worked there by that name, | 他们说在那工作的没人叫那个名字 |
[21:33] | and that the name looked suspicious | 而且那个名字看着就很可疑 |
[21:35] | so they opened it and there was a stapler in it. | 所以他们就拆开了 发现里面是个订书机 |
[21:39] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[21:43] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[21:46] | It’s just if you had had sex, | 就是… 假如你们上过床 |
[21:51] | at least once, then perhaps | 哪怕一次 那样也许 |
[21:52] | you would have got it out of your system, or… | 你们对彼此的性欲就发泄掉了 |
[21:55] | God! | 天啊 |
[21:56] | The idea of having sex with Lulu | 跟露露做爱的想法 |
[21:59] | always has and always will | 过去一直并且永远 |
[22:02] | make my penis want to go all the way back up inside. | 会让我的小弟弟缩回去罢工 |
[22:08] | It would be like touching up a monkey I raised myself. | 就像爱抚我自己养大的猴子一样 |
[22:12] | That’s really mean. | 这么说真毒 |
[22:14] | – Thank you. – What made you worried? | -谢谢 -你为什么担心 |
[22:19] | Just… | 就是 |
[22:22] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[22:24] | Everyone fucks everyone eventually. | 每个人早晚都会和彼此上床 |
[22:31] | But that’s just not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[22:38] | You go. | 你去 |
[22:42] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[22:46] | Oh! Kate! | 凯特 |
[22:48] | Have you got a blanket… | 你们有毯子 |
[22:52] | Or a towel that I could borrow? | 或者毛巾可以借给我吗 |
[22:55] | I won’t wee on it or anything, I promise. | 我不会往上撒尿的 我保证 |
[22:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:01] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | -你一个人吗 -对 |
[23:03] | It’s just, we’re not really allowed guests. | 我们不允许带客人过夜 |
[23:05] | I am alone. | 我一个人 |
[23:06] | Hey, KK! | 凯凯 |
[23:09] | Hi, Johnny. | 你好 约翰尼 |
[23:12] | Have you got any condoms? | 你们有避孕套吗 |
[23:32] | – Have you got any more? – No. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[23:36] | For God’s sake. | 上帝啊 |