英文名称:Freddy vs. Jason
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | My children… | 我的孩子们 |
[00:34] | from the very beginning… | 从最开始 |
[00:36] | it was the children who gave me my power. | 就是那些小孩子赋予我力量 |
[00:40] | The Springwood Slasher… | 春木林截木机 |
[00:43] | that’s what they called me. | 人们这样称呼我 |
[01:09] | My reign of terror was legendary. | 我的恐怖王国 曾充满传奇色彩 |
[01:13] | Dozens of children would fall by my blades. | 数十名小孩命丧我刀下 |
[01:20] | Then the parents of Springwood came for me… | 接着孩子的父母要来寻仇 |
[01:30] | taking justice into their own hands. | 要伸张正义 |
[01:37] | When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty… | 活着的我或许有点调皮 |
[01:41] | but after they killed me, | 但被杀之后 |
[01:43] | I became something much, much worse… | 我就成为 |
[01:46] | the stuff nightmares are made of. | 比噩梦更恐怖的事物 |
[01:50] | The children still feared me… | 孩子见到我就害怕 |
[01:52] | and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams. | 他们的恐慌让我侵入梦境 |
[01:56] | And that’s when the fun really began! | 乐趣因此开始 |
[02:04] | Until they figured out a way to forget about me… | 除非他们能完全忘记我 |
[02:09] | to erase me completely! | 否则就逃不出我的手心 |
[02:12] | Being dead wasn’t a problem. | 死亡不值得害怕 |
[02:14] | But being forgotten… now, that’s a bitch! | 被遗忘才是难以容忍的 |
[02:21] | It’s only a dream! | 只是梦境 |
[02:23] | Die, motherfucker! | 死吧你这混蛋 |
[02:24] | I can’t come back if nobody remembers me! | 没有人记起我我就不能回来 |
[02:27] | I can’t come back if nobody’s afraid! | 没有人惧怕我我就不能重现 |
[02:36] | I had to search the bowels of hell… | 我得寻找可利用之人 |
[02:40] | but I found someone… | 他出现了 |
[02:43] | someone who’ll make them remember. | 他会让人们记起我 |
[02:46] | He may get the blood, but I’ll get the glory. | 他得到的是鲜血 我得到的是力量 |
[02:51] | And that fear is my ticket home. | 恐惧是我回家的车票 |
[02:57] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[03:00] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[03:06] | All right, fuck you, then. | 算了不理你了 |
[03:08] | I’m heading in. | 我自己去游泳 |
[03:24] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[03:25] | Come on, it’s not funny anymore. | 不要再开玩笑了 |
[05:00] | No! | 不 |
[05:05] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[05:12] | I should’ve been watching them, not drinking… | 我该照看他们的 而不是出来喝酒 |
[05:16] | not meeting a boy at the lake. | 不应该与人私会 |
[05:19] | I deserve to be punished. | 我该受惩罚 |
[05:21] | We all deserved to be punished. | 我们都该受惩罚 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:876个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:97个,六级词汇:43个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:110个,专四词汇:91个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:201个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:24] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[05:28] | My special, special boy. | 我的孩子 |
[05:31] | Do you know what your gift is? | 要什么奖赏吗? |
[05:34] | No matter what they do to you… | 无论所受何事 |
[05:36] | you cannot die. | 你不能死 |
[05:38] | You can never die. | 你永不会死 |
[05:42] | You’ve just been sleeping, honey. | 现在的你 |
[05:44] | But now the time has come to wake up. | 该从沉睡中苏醒 |
[05:50] | Mommy has something she wants you to do. | 妈妈要你帮个忙 |
[05:55] | I need you to go to Elm Street. | 你到艾穆大街 |
[05:58] | The children have been very bad on Elm Street. | 那里的孩子恶贯满盈 |
[06:02] | Rise up, Jason! | 醒来吧 |
[06:05] | Your work isn’t finished! | 你的使命还未完成 |
[06:08] | Hear my voice and live again! | 我呼唤你重生 |
[06:22] | Make them remember me, Jason. | 让他们记起我 |
[06:26] | Make them remember what fear tastes like. | 让他们尝尝恐怖的滋味 |
[06:31] | I’ve been away from my children for far too long. | 我很久都 没闻到小孩的气息 |
[07:17] | Marry, fuck, or kill? Your choices are… | 结婚做爱或者分手?你选择哪一个? |
[07:19] | your choices are the Three Stooges. | 你选择做陪衬吗? |
[07:21] | Go, Kia. | 少来了琪雅 |
[07:22] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[07:25] | Which one had the super-bad toupee hair? | 到底谁的头发最糟糕呢? |
[07:28] | Harry, Mar… | 亨利马克… |
[07:30] | No! No, no, no. It was Moe. | 不是莫尔 |
[07:32] | Either one, I’d kill him. | 都不是我不会选择他 |
[07:35] | OK, who’d you fuck, then? | 你选择和谁搞? |
[07:36] | This is stupid, y’all. | 你们真是傻透了 |
[07:37] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:39] | Oh, God. Whatever, look. | 随你怎么说 |
[07:40] | I’d fuck the bald guy, and I’d marry Larry. | 我会和没头发的那位做爱 然后和拉里结婚 |
[07:42] | Jesus. Is this what we’re doing all night? | 我们整晚就玩这东西? |
[07:44] | ‘Cause, y’all, this is really stank. | 这游戏太龌龊 |
[07:46] | Hey! Gibb, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:48] | I thought you were gonna quit. | 还以为你推出了呢 |
[07:50] | I only smoke when I drink now. | 我喝酒后才抽烟 |
[07:51] | But you’re always drinking. | 但你一直在喝酒啊 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well, I’ll work on that next. | 现在正要多喝一瓶呢? |
[07:56] | Hey, OK. | 好了 |
[07:57] | I got another one. | 我再抽根烟 |
[07:58] | Fred, Scooby, or Shaggy? | 佛莱德斯佩奇或者夏基? |
[08:01] | Oh! I’m not answering that and neither is she. | 我保持沉默 她也不会作答 |
[08:03] | Do you guys think I should get a nose job? | 我该给鼻子做做美容吗? |
[08:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:07] | Oh, please, Kia, what you need is a lobotomy. | 你需要的是切除大脑 |
[08:13] | I think I’m gonna get some candles. | 我去取蜡烛 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna get some beer. Do you guys want anything? | 我去拿啤酒 你们还要点什么? |
[08:21] | Are you sure you should be driving? | 你要去兜风? |
[08:22] | I’m so under the limit, Lori. | 我还没资格开车呢 |
[08:25] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[08:27] | Oh, Trey. You answered my prayers. | 特雷我想到你 你就出现了 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Whoa, babe! | 哇 |
[08:31] | What’d I tell you about kissing me… | 我不是告诉过你的吗? |
[08:32] | after you’ve smoked, huh? | 吸烟后该怎么和我接吻 |
[08:34] | Lighten up. They’re menthols. | 点燃吧蜡烛带有薄荷味 |
[08:35] | Yeah. I brought Blake. Where’s Linda? | 我带上布雷克琳达在哪? |
[08:38] | It’s Lori. | 是罗莉 |
[08:39] | This is her house, so don’t be a total cocksmith. | 这是她家所以不得无礼 |
[08:42] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Where are the ladies? | 女士们躲哪去了? |
[08:49] | Relax, they’ll be here. | 放松点他们会出现的 |
[08:50] | I’m relaxed, man. I’m just wet. | 我放松得很 只是别雨淋湿了 |
[08:52] | Did you know they were coming over? | 你知道他们会来? |
[08:54] | Listen, you gotta be quiet. | 说话小声点 |
[08:56] | Hey, we knew you were be here all alone this weekend. | 周末你独自一人 |
[09:00] | Blake’s cute. | 布雷克挺可爱的啊 |
[09:01] | He’s not my type. | 他不适合我 |
[09:03] | Oh! Who is? No one’s ever gonna live up… | 那谁才合你胃口? |
[09:06] | to the fuzzy memory of your first love, Lori. | 还惦记你的初恋情人吗? |
[09:09] | You were fucking fourteen, so get over it. | 你都十四岁了该懂事了 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I know we were young… | 年少时的东西… |
[09:12] | but what Will and l had was real. | 威尔和我真心相爱 |
[09:14] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong… | 如我言失见谅 |
[09:16] | but didn’t Mr. Real just drop-kick your ass… | 如果他是真名天子 |
[09:19] | without so much as a good-bye handshake? | 为何离别时连招呼都不打? |
[09:21] | He ever even call or maybe even write to you after he moved? | 搬离后给你电话了吗?给你写信了吗? |
[09:25] | Send you an e-mail? | 连电子邮件都没有 |
[09:26] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | You see my point? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[09:30] | It’s time to leave the convent, Lori. | 不要守活寡了 |
[09:32] | You need to meet a guy. | 你需要男孩子 |
[09:52] | Hey, Lori… | 嘿罗莉 |
[09:54] | I like the… flow of your place. | 你家摆设不错 |
[09:57] | Got good feng shui. | 风水很好 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:08] | You know about feng shui? | 你懂得风水吗? |
[10:11] | Oh, oh! | 噢 |
[10:12] | Oh, you should see her bedroom! | 你该到她闺房参观 |
[10:13] | – Hmm? – Great flow in there. | – 嗯? – 那里风水最好 |
[10:16] | Lori, why don’t you go upstairs and show Blake your feng shui? | 罗莉带人到 你房间看看风水吧 |
[10:19] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:23] | I got a kink in my neck. | 我的脖子抽筋了 |
[10:24] | Come on. You can massage it out for me. | 来给我按摩一下 |
[10:30] | I think I need a few more drinks… | 我想多喝几杯 |
[10:31] | before there’ll be any massaging. | 才能给你按摩 |
[10:35] | What do you see in him? | 觉得他如何? |
[10:37] | I don’t know, but he has a cute ass. | 无可奉告但他挺可爱 |
[10:40] | Babe, don’t make me ask you twice, OK? | 最好不要拒绝我的要求 知道吗? |
[10:49] | So, Lori… | 罗莉… |
[10:51] | am I gonna get that grand tour or what? | 我能有幸参观你房间吗? |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[10:55] | You know, why don’t you start in the kitchen… | 先参观厨房如何? |
[10:57] | and get us some beers? | 给我们拿点啤酒吧 |
[10:58] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God, Kia, he is a total idiot. | 他是个白痴啊 |
[11:06] | Get him out of here. | 快把他赶走 |
[11:07] | Oh, Lori, come on, give him a chance. | 算了给他一个机会 |
[11:09] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[11:10] | You know what? You don’t like anybody. | 那你还能喜欢谁? |
[11:12] | I mean, Lori, you’ve barely gone out since… | 你一直独身 这状况自从… |
[11:14] | Since what? Since my mom died? | 自从我母亲死后一直如此 |
[11:16] | Yeah, well, you know what? My dad needs me. | 爸爸需要我 |
[11:18] | So I can’t just go out with guys all the time… | 所以我不能 总和别的男孩外出鬼混 |
[11:20] | and if I did, it would not be with somebody like Blake. | 即使外出也不会 搭上布雷克这种人 |
[12:04] | Yeah, fuck me, baby! | 来吧操我吧 |
[12:20] | Your back door was open. | 后门忘锁了 |
[12:23] | I closed it. | 我刚关上 |
[12:24] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[12:25] | Babe, you know I don’t like to be touched after, OK? | 我不喜欢事后的爱抚 知道吗? |
[12:30] | Fine. I’ll go have a shower then. | 好了我去洗澡算了 |
[12:34] | Good. | 好啊 |
[12:37] | Your hair smells like menthols, anyway. | 你的头发都是薄荷味 |
[12:39] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[13:37] | Trey! | 特雷 |
[13:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干嘛? |
[14:02] | Help us! Help us! | 救命啊 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:06] | Over here! | 这里啊 |
[14:08] | Please help us! | 救命啊 |
[14:10] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[14:11] | You kids need some assistance? | 需要帮助吗? |
[14:13] | What the fuck do you think?! | 当然 |
[14:15] | We need to lock this down now. | 现在要封锁现场 |
[14:17] | Keep it contained, you hear me? | 不能让消息外扬 |
[14:18] | Killed in bed. | 死于床上 |
[14:20] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[14:23] | It’s even the same damn house. | 在同一所房子 |
[14:25] | 1428 Elm. | 艾穆大街1428号 |
[14:27] | It’s gotta be him, right? | 肯定是他所为 |
[14:29] | It’s gotta be Freddy Krueger. | 凶手是佛莱迪·古戈尔 |
[14:30] | Hey! Don’t even say… | 嘿你念那名字时 |
[14:31] | that son of a bitch’s name out loud. | 得给我小心点 |
[14:32] | Let’s just keep it together. | 保守这秘密 |
[14:34] | We’ve been through too much to let this thing spread now. | 不能让更多人知道实情 |
[14:37] | Take all the kids down to the station. | 把那些孩子带回警察局 |
[14:39] | Keep them separate. Do it now. | 单独看管动手吧 |
[14:40] | Yes, sir. | 遵命长官 |
[14:42] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联系的 |
[14:43] | Thank you. Let’s go home. | 谢谢回家吧 |
[14:49] | So? | 那么? |
[14:51] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知晓 |
[14:52] | None of them do. | 其他人也不理解 |
[14:55] | I’m pretty sure we’re good. | 现在似乎没事了 |
[14:56] | Pretty sure? You better make damn sure… | 似乎?你得确定 |
[14:58] | none of those kids knows anything… | 这些孩子什么都不知道 |
[14:59] | or I’ll send your ass up to Westin Hills with them. | 否则我会把你送去 威斯廷打发余生 |
[15:02] | Knows what? What do you mean? | 你们在商量什么? |
[15:03] | Good work there tonight, Stubbs. | 你今晚表现不错 |
[15:05] | Right place, right time. | 在适当的时间出现 处理了适当的事情 |
[15:07] | But we’ll take it from here, all right? | 我们会接手调查 |
[15:18] | Your father’s on his way. | 你父亲在路上 |
[15:19] | Do they know who did this? | 查出凶手了吗? |
[15:20] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:22] | But I thought I heard… | 但我似乎听到… |
[15:24] | one of the officers mention a name. | 他们提到一个名字 |
[15:25] | You know, to tell you the truth, Lori… | 老实告诉你 |
[15:27] | I… I just moved here about a month ago… | 我来报到只一个月 |
[15:29] | but if they have a suspect, I’d be the first to know. | 如有可疑人物我会知道的 |
[15:32] | But they asked me all these really weird questions… | 他们问我奇怪的问题 |
[15:33] | Iike about my dreams… | 关于我的梦境 |
[15:44] | What was the name? | 那是谁的名字? |
[15:48] | What was the name? | 那是谁的名字? |
[15:55] | Freddy. | 佛莱迪 |
[16:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[17:09] | Are you OK? | 没事吧? |
[17:15] | His name is Freddy Krueger… | 他叫做佛莱迪·古戈尔 |
[17:17] | and he loves children, especially little girls. | 他特别喜欢小女孩 |
[17:23] | Freddy’s coming back. | 佛莱迪回来了 |
[17:26] | Soon he’ll be strong enough. | 不久他会变得强壮 |
[17:29] | It’s OK to be afraid. | 觉得害怕吗这很正常 |
[17:32] | We were all afraid. | 我们都曾害怕 |
[17:34] | Warn your friends. Warn everyone. | 警告你的朋友吧 |
[17:47] | One, two, Freddy’s coming for you | 一二佛莱迪来找你 |
[17:52] | Three, four, better lock the door | 三四你最好锁上门 |
[17:56] | Five, six, grab a crucifix | 五六手里握十字架 |
[18:00] | Seven, eight, try to stay up late | 七八挣扎不能入睡 |
[18:04] | Nine, ten, never sleep again | 九十从此永不成眠 |
[18:08] | One, two, Freddy’s coming for you… | 一二佛莱迪来找你 |
[18:20] | Blake, we have to talk. | 布雷克我有话对你说 |
[18:28] | What the hell were you doing over there? | 你为何出现在那地方? |
[18:30] | You were supposed to be watching your sister. | 你本该照顾你妹妹的 |
[18:32] | Were you drinking? | 你喝酒了吗? |
[18:35] | My best friend was just killed, Dad! | 我的好友刚死了 |
[18:38] | So how about giving me some fucking space? | 就不能让我安静一下? |
[18:43] | You watch yourself, boy. | 你小心点吧孩子 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna get him for you, Trey. | 我会为你查出凶手 |
[19:01] | Cop let it slip. | 尽管警察不力调查 |
[19:03] | It was somebody named Freddy. | 一个叫做佛莱迪的家伙 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna take him out myself, Trey. | 我会把他揪出来 |
[19:08] | I swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
[19:26] | Who is that? | 谁? |
[19:28] | Someone there? | 谁躲在哪边? |
[19:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:50] | I’m OK. I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[19:57] | Not strong enough yet. | 还不够强大 |
[19:59] | Well, I will be soon enough. | 不过需时无多了 |
[20:03] | Until then… | 时候一到… |
[20:06] | I’ll let Jason have some fun. | 就让杰森高兴高兴 |
[20:18] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:45] | Hypnocil. What does this shit do, anyway? | 这药丸有何作用? |
[20:49] | How come we all have to take it? | 为何都要服用? |
[20:50] | It keeps you nice and docile while I kick your little ass. | 让你变得像小姑娘般驯良 |
[20:57] | I’m fine with that. | 好了好了 |
[21:01] | We interrupt this program for a special report. | 现在是特别新闻报道 |
[21:05] | After tonight’s murder… | 今晚的谋杀案 |
[21:06] | in this neighborhood of Springwood… | 发生在春木林社区 |
[21:07] | the Sheriff’s Department has confirmed… | 治安办确认凶手只有一人 |
[21:09] | that there is one victim… | 有一人遇害 |
[21:11] | Hey, turn that up, man. | 声音调高一点 |
[21:13] | Remain sketchy, but the sheriff… | 粗略计算… |
[21:15] | Sorry, Will. You know the rules. | 抱歉你该懂得规矩 |
[21:17] | Turn that back on. | 快把电视打开 |
[21:18] | I know somebody that lives in that house. | 我认识业主 |
[21:21] | Come on, turn it back on, man! | 快开机 |
[21:22] | I never ask for anything. | 我从没其他要求 |
[21:24] | Just turn on the fucking TV, please! | 请快把电视打开 |
[21:30] | Fuck you, man! | 滚你的吧 |
[21:31] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你到底怎么了? |
[21:33] | What are you doing, man? | 在干嘛啊? |
[21:34] | You want 10ccs of that pink tranquilizer in your ass? | 你想被注射镇静剂吗? |
[21:37] | That was Lori’s house. | 那是罗莉的家 |
[21:38] | They said something about a murder. | 电视报道谋杀案 |
[21:40] | I gotta go to her. | 我要去找她 |
[21:41] | I gotta see if she’s OK. | 看看她是否安好 |
[21:43] | Back to Springwood? | 回到春木林? |
[21:45] | Do you want me to start having nightmares again? | 你想让我再做噩梦吗? |
[21:48] | Don’t start with that dream demon shit again. | 不要再惹梦魔了 |
[21:50] | OK? You know that’s all just in your head. | 你心知肚明 |
[21:53] | Yeah, yeah, and who are you, the poster boy for sanity? | 好了好了你是谁啊 心智健全的人吗? |
[21:57] | You’re the one that told the cops… | 是你告诉警察 |
[21:58] | Lori’s dad killed his wife. | 罗莉爸爸杀妻 |
[21:59] | Yeah, right, and now it looks like someone else… | 现在的情况是 |
[22:01] | got killed in the same house. | 在那房子再次有人遇害 |
[22:02] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 那会是巧合吗? |
[22:04] | Two murders in one house? | 一房两凶? |
[22:06] | Kurt, how many times do I have to tell you, man? | 我都告诉你多少次了 |
[22:10] | I don’t do checkers. | 我不会下棋 |
[22:11] | I’m an UNO guy, all right? | 我只会玩UNO |
[22:13] | So go grab the fucking UNO deck and we’ll play, OK? | 快拿一副UNO纸牌过来吧 |
[22:17] | Please. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Look at us, Will. | 听着威尔 |
[22:24] | Look around you, man. | 你留心四周 |
[22:27] | We’re institutionalized. | 我们都呆在这房子里 |
[22:30] | We’re stuck here. We’re not going anywhere. | 被困于此哪都不能去 |
[22:42] | I do miss my family, man. | 我确实想念家人 |
[22:44] | I mean, it’s been four years since I’ve seen ’em, you know. | 都四年了一面都见不上 |
[22:50] | All these years, and you’re still convinced… | 这些年来你一直肯定 |
[22:52] | you saw her father do that? | 她父亲是凶手? |
[22:54] | I know what I saw, Mark. | 我相信自己的眼睛 |
[22:56] | Fuck what the doctors try to get me to believe. | 而不是医生的鬼话 |
[22:59] | I need to know if she’s OK. | 我想知道她的情况 |
[23:18] | You want to play? | 想玩游戏吗? |
[23:33] | Sweet dreams, monkey boy. | 睡个好觉瘦猴 |
[23:39] | What the hell was that for, man? | 你干嘛那样发疯? |
[23:43] | Heh heh heh! | 嘿 |
[23:48] | You’re a fucking lunatic, you know that? | 你真是个疯子 |
[23:51] | I know you are, but what am l? | 你是疯子我是什么? |
[24:10] | Are you sure you didn’t see anyone? | 肯定没看到其他人? |
[24:12] | No, Dad, none of us did. | 没有我们都没看到 |
[24:15] | I already went over this with the police. | 我都跟警察说过了 |
[24:25] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:27] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 要是你有什么意外 我都不知道怎么办了 |
[24:29] | You’re all I have left. | 我就剩你一个亲人了 |
[24:32] | Dad, I’m not going anywhere. | 爸爸我不会到处乱走的 |
[24:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:38] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[24:40] | You’re exhausted. | 累得够呛 |
[24:42] | Lori. | 罗莉 |
[24:44] | We need to get you to bed! | 该去休息休息 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to go to sleep, Dad. | 我不想睡觉 |
[24:51] | I just want to see my friends. | 反而想去探望朋友 |
[24:53] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go to school today. | 今天不适合上学 |
[24:56] | You’ve just been through a very traumatic experience. | 你才刚经历那些创伤 |
[24:58] | Dad, please… | 求求你爸爸… |
[25:00] | I just need to get out of the house, OK? | 我想出去走走而已 |
[25:03] | I’ll be fine. I promise. | 没事的我保证 |
[25:13] | Well, at least drink your juice. | 那至少喝掉果汁啊 |
[25:21] | Will Rollins and the Davis boy… | 威尔·罗林斯和 一名叫大卫的男孩 |
[25:22] | escaped from Westin Hills last night. | 昨晚从威斯廷逃走 |
[25:24] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:26] | It’s all coming apart again. | 旧事重演 |
[25:29] | Don’t worry. We’ll find them. | 不需担心会找到他们的 |
[25:31] | Keep this thing contained. | 只需把事情保密 |
[25:46] | Lori! | 罗莉 |
[25:47] | Oh, my God! God, you guys, I’m so glad you’re here. | 见到你们真是高兴 |
[25:50] | Blake’s dead, too. | 布雷克也遇害了 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么? |
[25:54] | Yeah, he… | 他… |
[25:58] | He was stabbed to death late last night. | 他被刺死了 |
[26:02] | Same with his dad. | 他爸也一同归西 |
[26:05] | What? | 什么? |
[26:08] | Shit, shit! This is bullshit! | 真他妈的的混帐 |
[26:11] | The police are blaming everything on Blake… | 这些警察把一切归咎布雷克 |
[26:13] | Iike its some kind of Columbine thing or something. | 视人命如草芥 |
[26:15] | They’re saying he went crazy. | 侮蔑布雷克发了疯 |
[26:17] | Killed Trey, killed his dad, and then took his own life? | 杀死了特雷和自己的父亲 然后自刎 |
[26:20] | This is so fucking messed up. | 真他妈的不是东西 |
[26:22] | This is messed up. | 一派胡言 |
[26:25] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:27] | Lori? | 罗莉? |
[26:28] | What is it, Linderman? | 到底怎么了林德曼? |
[26:30] | Um, well, I heard what happened, | 我听到消息 |
[26:31] | and I just wanted to express how, um… | 只想告诉你… |
[26:33] | well, to tell you how sorry I was. | 我是多么难过 |
[26:36] | Thank you. That’s sweet. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[26:38] | Right. Actually if you need anybody to talk to or maybe… | 如果你需要人 来倾听你的心事 |
[26:41] | Whoa, Linderman, let me give you a tip. | 林德曼我给你点提示 |
[26:43] | Place your hormones back in the box… | 你最好压制一下 自己的荷尔蒙 |
[26:45] | and quit while you’re ahead, OK? | 以确保将来无恙 |
[26:47] | We don’t have time for Date-a-Dork right now. | 现在我们没心情约会傻子 |
[26:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Right. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:53] | I swear, every day it’s the same thing. | 每天都碰到这样的家伙 |
[26:55] | He’s like one of those fucking froufrou dogs… | 像是哈巴狗 |
[26:56] | that keeps humping your leg. | 不停讨你欢心 |
[26:59] | Give a couple to some ladies. | 带上几位靓女出席吧 |
[27:01] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | I see what you’re saying, Gibb… | 我懂得你的意思 |
[27:03] | but that’s exactly why you should go. | 你该去放松放松 |
[27:04] | I mean, be amongst friends, where it’s safe. | 和朋友呆在一起比较安全 |
[27:06] | There’s gonna be a whole lot of loving there for you… | 在那里肯定有艳遇 |
[27:07] | and my boy Trey, all right? | 还会碰到特雷呢 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I should go. | 算了我参加吧 |
[27:11] | I could use a few dozen drinks. | 可以用酒精麻醉自己 |
[27:13] | That a girl. | 女孩本色 |
[27:14] | Let your freak flag fly. | 让你的郁闷一扫而空 |
[27:16] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[27:18] | You want to go? | 你要参加? |
[27:19] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 |
[27:21] | I… I didn’t get much sleep last night… | 昨晚睡得不好 |
[27:23] | and when I did sleep… | 一旦入睡 |
[27:25] | I had the most terrible nightmares. | 就作噩梦 |
[27:26] | Lori, you had to sleep at a police station. | 你得到警察局才敢睡觉 |
[27:28] | I’d have nightmares, too. | 我也作噩梦 |
[27:30] | No, no, no, it wasn’t like that. | 不是那样子的 |
[27:31] | I mean, this was really real. | 梦境非常真实 |
[27:33] | I mean, there was this man… | 有一个人 |
[27:35] | but he more like a monster really… | 确切说他更像一头怪物 |
[27:37] | and they kept calling him Freddy… | 人们叫他佛莱迪 |
[27:39] | – and he was so real. – Shh! | – 他栩栩如生 – 嘘 |
[27:40] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[27:42] | He… he had this… | 他戴着… |
[27:45] | dark brown hat, and… | 深棕色的帽子 |
[27:46] | his skin was terribly burnt… | 皮肤都被烧坏了 |
[27:49] | and on this right hand he had this like these… | 他的右手似乎… |
[27:51] | razor fingers, and… | 长着刺刀一样的手指 |
[27:53] | You must be tripping. | 你的幻觉罢了 |
[27:54] | No, no, no! | 不是 |
[27:55] | And then there were these little girls… | 还有那些小女孩 |
[27:57] | It’s OK. It was a bad dream. | 算了只是噩梦罢了 |
[27:59] | They were singing like this…this song like… | 他们一直在唱… |
[28:01] | One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. | 一二佛莱迪来找你 |
[28:06] | You know why they sing that? | 她们为何要唱? |
[28:08] | Because that’s when he comes for you… | 那是因为 |
[28:11] | in your dreams. | 他要在梦中寻觅你 |
[28:13] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你还活着真是幸运 |
[28:15] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[28:16] | He’s a child murderer… | 他专门杀害小孩子 |
[28:18] | that some parents from around here burned alive… | 孩子的父母把他烧死了 |
[28:20] | but then he came back. | 现在这个恶魔回来报复 |
[28:22] | Back for revenge in our nightmares. | 潜入我们的梦境中报复 |
[28:26] | Funny no one ever told us about him, huh? | 怎么没有人提到这些事情 |
[28:27] | – OK, thank you! – No! | – 谢谢 – 不 |
[28:29] | You want some free advice? | 你有很多疑惑吗? |
[28:30] | Coffee. Make friends with it. | 坐下来喝杯咖啡 和他交个朋友吧 |
[28:32] | Mark! | 马克 |
[28:33] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:36] | You’re scaring her. | 你吓着她了 |
[28:42] | Will? | 威尔? |
[28:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:50] | I thought you might be in trouble, so we… | 还以为你会出事所以… |
[28:53] | Lori! Oh, my God! | 罗莉我的天啊 |
[28:54] | Lori, honey, wake up! | 宝贝快起来 |
[28:55] | Someone get help, please! | 快来人啊 |
[28:58] | Someone get some help, please! | 快帮忙啊 |
[28:59] | The principal! Will, let’s go, let’s go! | 校长来了我们走吧 |
[29:03] | Please, somebody help her. Lori? | 请叫人来帮忙啊 |
[29:14] | How much longer is it gonna take? | 还要等多久? |
[29:16] | – Is she OK or what? – Shh! | – 她到底怎么了? – 嗯 |
[29:18] | Tsk! | 啧啧 |
[29:43] | For nose jobs, what kind of anesthesia… | 鼻部整形 |
[29:46] | do the doctors use? | 要何种麻醉 |
[29:47] | They put you all the way under, right? | 过程中 你一直被麻醉的是吗? |
[30:04] | Got your nose! | 割掉你的鼻子 |
[30:12] | Strong work, man. | 你真够大胆的 |
[30:14] | I came to make sure she’s OK… | 我来只是为了确保她无恙 |
[30:15] | and you put her in the infirmary. | 你倒把她吓晕了 |
[30:21] | What were you thinking about… | 你到底想怎么样? |
[30:23] | telling her all that stuff, man? | 告诉她真相? |
[30:24] | I mean, we’re not in group. | 我们都不是疯子 |
[30:26] | Because I’m thinking for the first time in my life… | 因为我第一次怀疑 |
[30:27] | that maybe I’m not crazy… | 我并不是疯子 |
[30:29] | that my brother wasn’t crazy. | 我弟弟也没发疯 |
[30:30] | She had the same dream, Will. | 她作了相同的梦 |
[30:32] | Will Rollins! Mark Davis! | 威尔·罗林斯 马克·戴维斯 |
[30:45] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 完全不可能 |
[30:46] | There’s nothing on Krueger. | 没有任何古戈尔的资料 |
[30:48] | Not his arrest, his death, not even a birth certificate. | 没有任何他被捕死亡的资料 连出生证明都没有 |
[30:51] | Whole sections of the records are gone. | 所有资料都消失了 |
[30:53] | Look at all these blacked-out obituaries. | 看看这些黑框的资料 |
[31:05] | January eighteenth. | 一月十八号 |
[31:06] | That’s the day my brother committed suicide. | 就是我弟弟自杀那天 |
[31:10] | Why isn’t that in here? | 为何这里作了记号? |
[31:14] | I don’t know! | 不清楚 |
[31:17] | But I’m sure there’s a good reason. | 背后肯定有隐情 |
[31:20] | Remember in group when they told us… | 他们都说 |
[31:22] | not to jump to conclusions? | 不要轻易下判断 |
[31:23] | Listen to yourself. | 问问你自己 |
[31:24] | You’re holding onto that psychobabble bullshit… | 你还以为那所精神病院 |
[31:26] | Iike it’s some kind of security blanket, man. | 是你的安全屏障? |
[31:29] | Let it go. They’ve covered him up, Will. | 算了吧警察隐瞒了 凶手的情况 |
[31:33] | They never told us about Freddy… | 从来都没有向 我们提过佛莱迪的情况 |
[31:34] | because that’s how they decided to beat him. | 因为这是击败他的方法 |
[31:36] | They treated him like he was a fucking disease… | 像对待疾病一般 |
[31:39] | and they locked up all the kids… | 把染病的孩子 |
[31:40] | who had made contact with him… | 都锁起来 |
[31:41] | so they wouldn’t infect the others. | 这样就不会构成传染 |
[31:43] | That’s crazy. | 难以置信 |
[31:44] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[31:47] | How come we were never allowed… | 为何我们不能 |
[31:49] | to call any of our friends, man? | 致电朋友呢? |
[31:51] | How come none of our friends ever called us? | 为何朋友连电话 也没有给我们? |
[31:54] | We were in a fucking quarantine, man. | 我们都被隔离 |
[31:57] | That’s what Westin Hills was for. | 威斯廷就是隔离中心 |
[31:59] | Well, even if all you’re saying is true… | 如你所说 |
[32:02] | then why didn’t Freddy kill Lori? | 为何罗莉没被杀? |
[32:04] | Maybe he’s not strong enough yet. | 因为他还不够强大 |
[32:07] | My brother said it’s our fear that gives him his power. | 弟弟说是我们的恐惧 增强他的力量 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well, you sure as hell… | 你肯定 |
[32:11] | spread enough fear today at school. | 今天在学校释放 不少恐惧情感 |
[32:13] | Holy shit. | 操 |
[32:20] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[32:21] | They wanted to forget Freddy so they wouldn’t fear him. | 只要忘记佛莱迪 就没有必要害怕了 |
[32:25] | What if I screwed up the town’s plan? | 要是我扰乱了这计划? |
[32:29] | Fuck! This fucker’s gonna spread like the plague, man! | 这家伙就像瘟疫一般 |
[32:32] | Kids are gonna start falling asleep, it’s gonna… | 只要小孩入睡了他就会… |
[32:35] | Let’s leave, man. Let’s leave right now. | 我们马上离开这里 |
[32:37] | No, I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[32:38] | Why not? | 为何? |
[32:39] | I gotta go talk to Lori. I gotta see if she’s OK. | 我要和罗莉说说话 看看她是否无恙 |
[32:41] | Well, is she worth dying for? | 为她牺牲值得吗? |
[32:42] | Because if you fall asleep, you ain’t waking up. | 一旦睡着了 就再也起不来了 |
[32:45] | If that’s the case, how come you’re not dead? | 如果这样你怎么还活着? |
[32:48] | Or any of the freaks at Westin? | 为何病院的人都没有死掉? |
[32:49] | When’s the last time you even had a nightmare? | 你上次作噩梦是何时? |
[32:53] | I don’t know. | 不记得了 |
[32:54] | I can’t remember my dreams anymore. | 我再不记得梦境了 |
[32:58] | Look, just give me one night, OK? | 就给我一个晚上 |
[33:01] | Just let me find Lori, and then we’re out of here. | 让我找到罗莉然后离开 |
[33:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[33:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | If your ass isn’t back here by dawn, I’m gone. | 天亮前不回来我就走了 |
[33:11] | We clear on that? | 清楚了吗? |
[33:14] | This baby’s my brother’s pride and joy, so be careful. | 既然你那么喜欢她 你就得小心了 |
[33:51] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[33:52] | Linderman! | 林德曼 |
[33:53] | Shack, I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒的 |
[34:15] | Hi, Lori. Didn’t think I’d see you here. | 罗莉想不到在这里遇到你 |
[34:19] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[34:21] | Smooth opening, but, you know, we’re already taken care of. | 不错的对白啊 但我们心有所属 |
[34:24] | What happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服怎么了? |
[34:27] | Oh, this. | 这… |
[34:29] | I was playing a drinking game… | 我在和他们劈酒 |
[34:30] | with some of the lower primates… | 他们都是粗鲁的家伙 |
[34:33] | and I guess I’m penalized for my ability… | 大概是我太出色了吧 |
[34:35] | to read above a fourth-grade level. | 让他们无地自容 |
[34:37] | Linderman, you know, I always pictured you… | 林德曼你在我心目中 |
[34:38] | as a straight up bedwetter. | 只是个尿床的东西 |
[34:41] | You know what, Kia? | 你知道吗琪雅? |
[34:43] | I used to think you hated me… | 我以为你不喜欢我 |
[34:44] | because you thought I wasn’t good enough for Lori… | 是因为你觉得我陪不起罗莉 |
[34:46] | but that’s not it. | 但事实非如此 |
[34:47] | You tear me down to make yourself feel better… | 你踩低我来抬高自己 |
[34:50] | because you really hate yourself… | 只不过你憎恨自己 |
[34:51] | which is kind of pathetic when you actually… | 真是可怜啊 |
[34:53] | stop and think about it, assuming, of course… | 一旦你想到自己 |
[34:54] | you can think with all that makeup… | 就觉得自己是个 |
[34:56] | weighing down your head. | 整天需要化妆的姿粉客 |
[35:04] | The cops said Blake committed suicide. | 条子说布雷克自杀 |
[35:06] | Apparently, it was grief over Trey. | 显然因特雷的事情 伤心过度 |
[35:08] | No, man, that’s bullshit. | 荒谬 |
[35:09] | I heard some guy Krueger killed them both. | 听说是古戈尔杀了他俩 |
[35:11] | Said his name to my parents, they almost shit themselves. | 跟父母说起这事 他们也莫名其妙 |
[35:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, and I heard… | 我听说啊… |
[35:14] | that Freddy freak, he used to live here. | 那个叫佛莱迪的家伙 曾住在附近 |
[35:15] | Fucking gutted Trey like a Goddamn turkey, man. | 把特雷砍得像火鸡一般 |
[35:18] | Like I heard his intestines and shit was on the floor… | 他的肠子都流到地板上了 |
[35:22] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:30] | Look who’s here. Look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[35:42] | What are you looking at? | 你在望什么? |
[35:44] | Come on, come on, let’s dance. | 来吧去跳舞吧 |
[35:46] | Come on, Linderman, let’s go. | 来吧林德曼走吧 |
[35:49] | Where have you been, Will? | 你到那里去了? |
[35:51] | Didn’t you get my letters? | 没收到我的信吗? |
[35:53] | What letters? | 信? |
[35:54] | They must’ve never even mailed them. | 他们肯定没给我们发信 |
[35:57] | Who? | 谁? |
[36:00] | The… doctors at Westin Hills. | 威斯廷的那些医生 |
[36:05] | I’ve been in a psychiatric hospital. | 我曾住过精神病医院 |
[36:09] | Mark was with me there. | 马克和我在那里 |
[36:10] | Some other kids, too. | 还有一些孩子 |
[36:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:17] | Well, I saw on the news the other night… | 我看见新闻里说… |
[36:19] | I mean, that kid that was killed at your house. | 那个孩子是在你家里被杀的 |
[36:21] | I mean, I needed to know that you were safe. | 在你家里被杀的 |
[36:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[36:26] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:27] | Nobody knows. Nobody saw what happened… | 没有人知道 没有人看见… |
[36:29] | and the police have been acting really weird… | 警察也很奇怪… |
[36:31] | Iike they know something… | 他们好像查到什么 |
[36:32] | and I heard them mention some name. | 我听见他们说起一个名字 |
[36:34] | Some… | 好像是… |
[36:36] | Freddy. Freddy Krueger. | 佛莱迪 佛莱迪·古戈尔 |
[36:38] | Where was your dad? | 你爸爸在哪里? |
[36:40] | Out of town. | 出城了 |
[36:42] | Are you sure? | 你确认吗? |
[36:43] | What is going on, Will? | 怎么了威尔? |
[36:45] | Well, look, four years ago, I thought I… | 四年前我以为… |
[36:46] | Enough with this bullshit talk. | 别说那废话了 |
[36:48] | Let’s go shake our ass on the dance floor. | 我们去跳舞吧 |
[36:50] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[37:09] | I’m dead one day… | 我有一天死了… |
[37:11] | and you’re already out getting shit-faced? | 你已经出去了吗? |
[37:13] | Same old Gibb! | 又是那些 |
[37:15] | Trey, I… I can’t believe it. | 特雷我不敢相信 |
[37:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:23] | Babe, don’t make me ask you twice, OK? | 别让我再问一次好吗? |
[37:28] | Now! | 快点 |
[37:40] | Trey? | 特雷? |
[38:31] | No! | 不 |
[38:33] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[38:35] | Please, the door… | 那门… |
[39:21] | No! No! | 不 |
[39:46] | You’re the one that killed Trey! | 是你杀了特雷 |
[39:47] | Oh, don’t worry about my little errand boy. | 别担心 |
[39:52] | The only to fear is fear himself! | 只有恐惧本身才可怕 |
[41:24] | No! | 不 |
[41:28] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[41:30] | Mine! Mine! | 我的 |
[41:40] | This everclear is kicking my ass. | 这东西太棒了 |
[41:44] | This… | 这个… |
[41:58] | Check out this fucking guy. | 检查一下这家伙 |
[42:01] | Well, hey, Jethro! | 你好啊 |
[42:02] | This is a rave, not a Halloween party. | 这不是万圣节宴会 |
[42:05] | Why don’t you go find yourself a pig to fuck? | 你为什么不去强奸母猪? |
[42:09] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[42:10] | Invite only, cornpoke, and you weren’t invite… | 你没有被邀请… |
[42:14] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[42:26] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[42:27] | Burn, motherfucker! | 畜生 |
[42:49] | No! | 不 |
[43:19] | Run, man, run! | 跑啊 |
[43:32] | Freak! You killed my brother! | 混蛋你杀了我的兄弟 |
[43:48] | Gibb! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[43:51] | Oh, Gibb! No! | 吉姆不 |
[43:53] | Let’s go! Let’s go, come on! | 我们走 |
[44:01] | Was that him? | 那是他吗? |
[44:03] | The guy you were talking about… Freddy Krueger. | 你说的那个家伙… 佛莱迪·古戈尔 |
[44:05] | No, that wasn’t the guy in my dream. | 那不是我梦见的人 |
[44:07] | That was somebody else! | 是另一个人 |
[44:08] | Who cares about some fucking dream guy, OK? | 谁在乎什么梦中人 |
[44:11] | That psycho in the hockey mask was real. | 那所谓的心理学是真的 |
[44:13] | Dude, that goalie was pissed about something. | 那家伙在说胡话 |
[44:15] | We need to find the police. | 我们该去找警察 |
[44:16] | No, no! Fuck the police! | 不该死的警察 |
[44:19] | Just take me home, Will. | 带我回家威尔 |
[44:30] | Gibb, I… | 吉姆… |
[44:32] | I can’t believe she… | 我不敢相信她… |
[44:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:40] | Look, call me later, OK? Please. | 稍候再给我电话好吗? |
[44:43] | Just to check in. | 只是来登记 |
[44:51] | Bye, Will. | 再见威尔 |
[44:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[45:13] | Will, I’m gonna go inside now. | 我现在要进去了 |
[45:15] | I think that’s the last thing you should do right now. | 我觉得那是你 最应该做的事情 |
[45:18] | Oh, Will, please. | 威尔 |
[45:20] | After everything that’s happened… | 发生了那么多事情… |
[45:21] | I just want to go to… | 现在我只想… |
[45:22] | There’s more to it than that. | 还有比那更重要的事情 |
[45:25] | Look, I tried to tell you this earlier. | 我尝试早点告诉你这个 |
[45:28] | The reason I was sent to Westin… | 我被送去威斯廷… |
[45:30] | is because I saw your dad kill your mom. | 是因为我看见 你爸爸杀了你妈妈 |
[45:35] | Will, my mom died in a car accident. | 威尔我妈妈死于意外 |
[45:38] | No, that’s what he wanted you to believe… | 不他想让你相信那些… |
[45:40] | but I was there, Lori. | 但当时我在场罗莉 |
[45:42] | I was sneaking up to your room, like I used to do. | 我像以前那样 溜进你的房间 |
[45:45] | Only you weren’t there. | 只是你不在场 |
[45:49] | I saw him kill her. | 我看见他杀了你妈妈 |
[45:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[45:55] | Get out of the van. | 从车里出来 |
[45:56] | Get out of the van! Where were you? | 从车里出来你去了哪里? |
[45:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[45:59] | I’ve been looking all over for you! | 我到处找你 |
[46:00] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[46:01] | You’re in a helluva lot of trouble, you know that? | 你遇到大麻烦了 |
[46:03] | Like I give a shit anymore. | 我不会怕你的 |
[46:04] | Get in the house! | 进房子里面 |
[46:06] | You! I’m taking you back to Westin. | 我要带你回去威斯廷 |
[46:07] | No! No way! You can’t trust him, Lori. | 不你不能相信他罗莉 |
[46:09] | Whatever you do, don’t go home with him! | 千万别跟他回家 |
[46:11] | No, listen to me! | 不听我说 |
[46:12] | He was the one who had me committed! | 是他让我犯罪的 |
[46:14] | You didn’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[46:16] | You still don’t. You were confused! | 你还不明白 |
[46:18] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[46:19] | Both of you, stop it! | 你们都住手 |
[46:20] | Damn it, Will! I am not gonna let you… | 该死的威尔我不会让你… |
[46:22] | endanger my daughter again! | 再威胁我女儿 |
[46:24] | Not after everything that’s happened! | 已经发生那么多事情了 |
[46:26] | Stop it! Stop it! Fuck! | 停下来该死的 |
[46:28] | Lori! | 罗莉 |
[46:36] | I… I… | 我… |
[46:39] | Did Mom die in a car accident? | 妈妈是死于意外吗? |
[46:41] | Yes. Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[46:43] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[46:45] | Show me a death certificate. | 让我看死亡证明 |
[46:46] | Show me an autopsy report. | 让我看验尸报告 |
[46:49] | Lori, I don’t think now is the right time… | 罗莉现在不是时候… |
[46:51] | Really, Dad? | 是吗爸爸? |
[46:52] | Because I think it’s a perfect time! | 我觉得现在正是时候 |
[46:54] | Why didn’t you tell me about Westin Hills? | 为什么你不告诉 我有关威斯廷的事? |
[46:56] | Do you work there? | 你在那里工作吗? |
[46:57] | Because I thought you were a fucking general practitioner! | 因为我觉得你是个全科医师 |
[47:00] | Yes, I… | 是的我… |
[47:02] | I do some consulting there now, but… | 我在那里做咨询但是… |
[47:04] | it’s… it isn’t what you think. | 不像你想的那样 |
[47:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[47:09] | So you knew about Will this whole time. | 你一直都认识威尔 |
[47:12] | Lori, listen to me. | 罗莉听我说 |
[47:16] | You’re upset. We both are. | 我们都很心烦 |
[47:20] | Now I think what you need now… | 我觉得你现在需要… |
[47:22] | more than anything is to get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[47:26] | Why don’t I give you some pills… | 吃一些安眠药吧 |
[47:27] | and that’ll help you sleep… | 对你睡眠有帮助 |
[47:29] | and then we talk about it in the morning? | 明天早上再谈好吗? |
[47:31] | I don’t want to sleep, Dad! | 我不想睡爸爸 |
[47:33] | I want to know why you’ve been lying to me! | 我要知道为什么 你一直对我撒谎 |
[47:35] | We’ll talk about it in the morning! | 我们早上再谈 |
[47:37] | Now do what I say! | 按我说的去做 |
[47:38] | Lori! Lori! | 罗莉 |
[47:44] | Open this door. Open this door! | 开门 |
[47:47] | Go away! | 走开 |
[47:48] | Damn it, Lori! | 该死的罗莉 |
[47:49] | Let me in! | 让我进来 |
[47:57] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[48:20] | It’s OK, it’s me. It’s me, shh! Shh! | 是我是我 |
[48:23] | You OK? Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[48:25] | It’s me, all right? | 是我你没事吧? |
[48:27] | I don’t know how your father’s connected to all this… | 我不知道你爸爸 跟这些事情有关… |
[48:32] | but I think Mark was right. | 我觉得马克是对的 |
[48:33] | There’s some kind of cover-up going on here with Krueger. | 我们不知道古戈尔的 一些事情 |
[48:38] | We can’t trust the police. | 我们不能相信警察 |
[48:42] | We can’t trust any of the adults. | 我们不能相信大人 |
[48:46] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[48:48] | We gotta get to Mark. | 要找马克 |
[48:50] | He’s the expert in all of this. | 他是这方面的专家 |
[48:51] | He’ll know what’s going on. | 他知道该怎么办的 |
[49:03] | You always looked out for me, bro. | 你总来找我 |
[49:09] | Hey, Mark. | 马克 |
[49:46] | I gotta stay awake. | 我不能睡 |
[50:05] | Shit! | 讨厌 |
[50:18] | Hey, Mark. | 马克 |
[50:20] | You didn’t forget about me, did you? | 你没忘记我吧? |
[50:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:23] | Oh, that’s right! | 那就对了 |
[50:25] | Everyone forgot! | 每个人都忘了 |
[50:27] | That’s why they weren’t afraid anymore! | 所以他们不再害怕 |
[50:29] | That’s why I needed Jason to kill for me… | 所以我需要杰森替我杀人… |
[50:31] | to get them to remember. | 来唤起他们的记忆 |
[50:33] | But now he just won’t stop, that hockey puck! | 但是他现在无法停下来 |
[50:46] | This isn’t… real. | 这不是真的 |
[50:52] | Somebody, please, wake me up! | 谁来叫醒我啊 |
[50:55] | Please! | 拜托 |
[51:07] | Mark! Mark, wake up! | 马克醒醒啊 |
[51:10] | I need you to send a little message for me. | 你要帮我带个信 |
[51:13] | That’s all, just a little message. | 只是带个信 |
[51:17] | I’m not gonna do it. | 不行 |
[51:18] | I won’t do it! | 我不会做的 |
[51:20] | No?! | 不? |
[51:23] | I won’t do it. | 我不会做的 |
[51:34] | I’ll have to pass that message myself, won’t l? | 我必须自己来了是吧? |
[51:45] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[51:50] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[51:54] | Help…me. | 救命 |
[51:56] | Mark! | 马克 |
[52:08] | Pass on a little message for me, will ya? | 帮我带个信好吗?(佛莱迪回来了) |
[52:24] | Sheriff, I’ve been compiling info… | 警长我在编辑有关… |
[52:27] | based on eyewitness reports of the hockey mask killer. | 那个面具杀手作案的 目击报告 |
[52:29] | We already know who did this. | 我们已经知道是谁干的 |
[52:31] | Sheriff, we closed down the school… | 警长我们关闭了学校… |
[52:33] | and set up a curfew for anyone under eighteen. | 并收容了每个 18岁以下的孩子 |
[52:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[52:35] | Now I want twenty-four-hour roadblocks set up. | 设置24小时的路障 |
[52:37] | Nobody leaves town, nobody gets in. | 不许任何人进出 |
[52:39] | We’re gonna contain this son of a bitch… | 我们要在这畜生… |
[52:40] | before he spreads any further. | 继续作怪之前收拾他 |
[52:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[52:44] | Sir, shouldn’t we have the F.B.I. come in and… | 是否要调动FBI的人… |
[52:46] | No outsiders, Stubbs. | 不能有外人 |
[52:48] | We can handle this. We’ve stopped him before. | 我们可以处理 我们以前也阻止过他 |
[52:51] | OK, I’m a little lost here. | 我有点不明白了 |
[52:53] | Stopped who before? | 以前阻止过谁? |
[52:54] | We don’t say his name out loud. | 我们不能大声说他的名字 |
[52:58] | You’re not from around here. | 你不是住在这附近的吧 |
[53:00] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能明白 |
[53:01] | With all due respect, Sheriff… | 警长… |
[53:03] | I think we have a copycat of the old Jason Voorhees… | 我们应该调查一下 杰森·沃尔斯… |
[53:05] | Crystal Lake killer on our hands… | 水晶湖杀手 |
[53:07] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[53:08] | We do things around here a certain way for a reason… | 我们干什么都是有原因的 |
[53:10] | and that’s given us four years of peace. | 所以我们才四年 都那么平静 |
[53:13] | So you either do your job and keep your mouth shut… | 去干你的事情别乱说话 |
[53:15] | or, so help me God, I will lock you up! | 要不我就把你锁起来 |
[53:17] | Do you understand me?! | 明白吗? |
[53:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[53:34] | Why don’t we all just leave? | 为什么我们不离开呢? |
[53:36] | No, even if we leave, Freddy can still get us. | 即使我们离开 佛莱迪也能找到我们 |
[53:41] | We all know about him. We’re all afraid of him. | 我们都知道他的存在 我们都害怕他 |
[53:46] | It was our fear that gave him his power. | 是我们的恐惧给了他力量 |
[53:51] | We’re marked now. | 我们都很难逃脱 |
[53:54] | Man, screw that clown. | 你说什么呢 |
[53:56] | I mean, what kind of a pussy… | 你在梦里面究竟… |
[53:57] | comes after you in your dreams anyway? | 看到了什么? |
[53:59] | Now, that big-ass mother fucker back at the cornfield… | 那该死的畜生 |
[54:02] | all right, that’s who we should be afraid of. | 我们应该害怕他 |
[54:04] | Tell me who the fuck that was. | 告诉我那家伙究竟是谁 |
[54:06] | His name was Jason Voorhees. | 他叫杰森·沃尔斯 |
[54:09] | Shit, man… um… | 见鬼 |
[54:12] | How’d you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里? |
[54:15] | Nothing personal, but the Scooby van out back… | 没什么特别的 但是这辆史酷比卡车往回开 |
[54:17] | wasn’t exactly subtle. | 并不是很狡猾 |
[54:19] | And never keep your keys in the door. | 别把钥匙插在车门上 |
[54:21] | Great, so now we’re completely fucked. | 好啊我们都被骗了 |
[54:24] | No, you’re not. | 不是的 |
[54:26] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[54:28] | Now, this Jason Voorhees supposedly drowned… | 那个杰森应该在1957年… |
[54:31] | at Camp Crystal Lake back in 1957… | 在水晶湖被淹死 |
[54:34] | when he was eleven years old. | 他那时11岁 |
[54:35] | The counselors weren’t watching him… | 顾问没有看好他… |
[54:38] | then they made the mistake of killing his mother. | 然后他们又错杀了他妈妈 |
[54:41] | The legend has it… | 传闻说… |
[54:43] | that Jason kept returning from his grave… | 杰森想从坟墓里回来 |
[54:46] | to punish whoever returned to the camp. | 报复那些人 |
[54:48] | I think we’re dealing with a copycat here. | 我想他是个复制品 |
[54:51] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不 |
[54:52] | He’s not a copycat. | 他不是复制品 |
[54:54] | I’ve seen what he can do. He’s the real Jason. | 我看见他了 他是真正的杰森 |
[54:55] | That’s impossible, Linderman. Jason is dead. | 那不可能杰森已经死了 |
[54:58] | You’d better start thinking outside your little box, dude… | 你别再胡思乱想了 |
[55:01] | ’cause somebody’s definitely breaking… | 肯定有人在… |
[55:03] | the fucking reality rules, OK? | 破坏规则 |
[55:05] | It makes sense in a way. | 这有道理 |
[55:06] | I mean, what if Freddy brought Jason back… | 如果是佛莱迪 把杰森带回来呢 |
[55:10] | because he was too weak to go after us on his own… | 因为他自己无法追踪我们 |
[55:12] | so he used Jason. | 所以他利用杰森 |
[55:14] | I mean, he knew that we’d think it was him… | 他觉得我们会信以为真 |
[55:17] | that we’d spread the fear again. | 然后散布恐惧 |
[55:18] | And now that it’s working… | 现在正如他所愿 |
[55:19] | it’s like he can’t shut Jason back down. | 他也无法阻止杰森了 |
[55:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[55:24] | Freddy died by fire, Jason by water. | 佛莱迪是被烧死的 杰森是溺死的 |
[55:27] | How can we use that? | 我们怎么解释呢? |
[55:29] | I think we should concentrate on Jason first. | 我们应该先把重点 集中在杰森身上 |
[55:32] | But I thought we decided… | 但我觉得我们决定了… |
[55:33] | that Freddy was the one pulling the strings. | 佛莱迪是在幕后操纵的 |
[55:35] | Shouldn’t we go after him first? | 我们不应该首先追踪他吗? |
[55:38] | I don’t know, maybe what we need to do is… | 不知道可能我们应该… |
[55:40] | to offer Freddy a sacrifice. | 给佛莱迪一个牺牲品 |
[55:43] | Yeah, yeah, totally. | 没错 |
[55:45] | Like a virgin, right? Someone pure. | 例如给他一个处子对吗? |
[55:53] | Dude, don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[55:56] | Even if you pay for it, it still counts. | 我不像是那样的人吧 |
[55:58] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[56:00] | Look, we all know who the real virgin is here. | 我们都知道这里谁是处子 |
[56:03] | – Kia! – Oh, come on, Lori. | – 琪雅 – 别这样罗莉 |
[56:06] | I know you never made it with Will. | 我知道你没有和威尔做过 |
[56:08] | Why would he want to when he can fuck somebody like me? | 为什么他不会跟我做呢? |
[56:18] | Let’s tie the bitch up. | 我们把她绑起来 |
[56:22] | What? | 什么? |
[56:27] | Don’t worry, angel. | 别担心宝贝 |
[56:29] | You’ve still got me. | 你还有我 |
[56:31] | Come on, give daddy a kiss. | 亲爸爸一下 |
[56:38] | Your eyes say no-no… | 你的眼睛在说不 |
[56:42] | but my mouth says yes-yes. | 但我的嘴巴说好 |
[56:51] | Lori, are you all right? | 罗莉你没事吧? |
[56:52] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[57:02] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[57:08] | I pulled that out of my dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[57:10] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能呢? |
[57:12] | Anything is possible now! | 任何事情都有可能 |
[57:14] | God, you just don’t get it! | 你只是不明白 |
[57:15] | Oh, God, y’all, two killers? | 天啊两个杀手? |
[57:17] | We’re not safe awake or asleep. | 我们睡着和醒着的时候 都不安全 |
[57:19] | It’s not the sleep that’s killing us… | 不是睡觉让我们被杀 |
[57:21] | it’s our dreams. | 是我们的梦 |
[57:22] | At Westin, Mark and l never had dreams. | 在威斯廷那里 马克和我从不做梦 |
[57:25] | Were you on any drugs? | 你们吃药了吗? |
[57:27] | Yeah, but there’s something called hypnocil. | 是的但是有一种药 叫海诺希尔 |
[57:30] | They never told us what it was for… | 他们从不告诉 我们用来干什么 |
[57:32] | but everyone there was taking it. | 但那里的人都吃那种药 |
[57:36] | Experimental drug… | (海诺希尔)实验药物 |
[57:39] | not even approved yet by the F.D.A. | 还没有通过食品 及药物管理局验证 |
[57:40] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[57:42] | Used for… suppression of dreams. | 是用来压制噩梦的 |
[57:46] | We need those pills, enough for all of us. | 我们需要那些药 |
[57:50] | Can you get us back to Westin Hills? | 你能让我们回到威斯廷吗? |
[58:12] | All right, this isn’t it, guys. | 这不是伙计们 |
[58:14] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[58:16] | Hey, dude. | 嗨 |
[58:17] | Let’s take a little J-break, huh? | 我们休息一下吧 |
[58:18] | No, man. He’s a cop. | 不他是个警察 |
[58:21] | Come on. What’s he gonna do, arrest me? | 他要干什么逮捕我吗? |
[58:23] | Hold up. Hang on a second. | 等一会儿 |
[58:26] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[58:36] | That’s better. | 那好一点 |
[58:53] | Where’s Freeburg? | 费博在哪里? |
[58:55] | Come on. Come on! | 快来 |
[59:14] | This is “D” wing. | 这里是D区 |
[59:15] | These are the ones who wouldn’t stop dreaming. | 这些人都无法停止做噩梦 |
[59:26] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗? |
[59:31] | They’re in a coma. | 他们昏迷了 |
[59:34] | It says they were given too much hypnocil. | 服药过量 |
[59:38] | Who would do this to people? | 谁会对他们这样做? |
[59:40] | Your dad’s name is at the bottom… | 你爸爸的名字… |
[59:42] | of both of these charts. | 在这些表的最下面 |
[59:52] | Cool… yeah. | 真爽 |
[1:00:04] | What the fuck? | 什么来的? |
[1:00:21] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:36] | Hold up, man. | 停下伙计 |
[1:00:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:57] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[1:01:01] | No, I don’t know where the hypnocil is, OK? | 我不知道那药在哪里 |
[1:01:16] | I can’t pour these down the drain. | 我不能倒入下面 |
[1:01:17] | We need this stuff. | 我们需要这个 |
[1:01:36] | Freeburg! | 费博 |
[1:01:39] | Freeburg! | 费博 |
[1:01:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:01:41] | We need those drugs! | 我们需要那些药 |
[1:01:43] | Dude, no! Dude… | 不 |
[1:01:52] | Go on! Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[1:01:53] | Go! | 走 |
[1:02:11] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:15] | Let’s go check it out. Let’s go. | 我们去看看走吧 |
[1:02:18] | Get back! Shit! Hell! | 回来该死的 |
[1:02:22] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:02:24] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:02:42] | Shit! They’re all empty! | 该死的都空了 |
[1:02:44] | We gotta keep looking. | 要继续找 |
[1:02:45] | Maybe there’s some down here. | 可能在这下面有一些 |
[1:02:46] | Damn, it’s gotta be here somewhere. | 该死的一定在这里 |
[1:02:59] | Freeburg, come on! | 费博快 |
[1:03:00] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:03:02] | What are you waiting for? Come on! | 你等什么呢?快 |
[1:03:04] | Freeburg, time to go. | 费博该走了 |
[1:03:06] | We gotta go! Now! come on! | 我们要走了快 |
[1:03:09] | Let me handle this, bitch. | 让我来处理这个婊子 |
[1:03:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:15] | Come on, come on! OK, let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[1:03:18] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:03:19] | No, wait, wait! | 不等一等 |
[1:03:20] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:25] | Come to Freddy. | 来吧佛莱迪 |
[1:03:28] | These are my children, Jason. | 这些是我的孩子杰森 |
[1:03:31] | Go back where you belong! | 回到属于你的地方去吧 |
[1:03:44] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:03:48] | Linderman… | 林德曼… |
[1:03:52] | These are my children, Jason. | 这些是我的孩子杰森 |
[1:03:55] | Go back where you belong. | 回到属于你的地方去 |
[1:04:10] | Jason… Jason. | 杰森… |
[1:04:14] | My special, special boy. | 我特别的孩子 |
[1:04:22] | I’m disappointed in you, Jason. | 我对你很失望杰森 |
[1:04:24] | You disobeyed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[1:04:26] | You were supposed to come back home… | 你应该在杀死 他们几个之后… |
[1:04:28] | just kill a few of them! | 就回家的 |
[1:04:29] | But I blame myself. I should’ve known… | 但我责备我自己 我应该知道… |
[1:04:32] | you wouldn’t be able to stop killing! | 你无法停止杀戮 |
[1:04:34] | You are like a big, stupid dog who can’t stop eating… | 就像一条在主人的 阻止之下… |
[1:04:39] | even though your master said you’ve had enough! | 仍无法停止啃骨头的狗 |
[1:04:50] | Now it’s time to put this bad dog to sleep… | 该让这条狗永远安息了 |
[1:04:56] | for god! | 为了上帝 |
[1:05:05] | Not my arm! | 别砍掉我的手 |
[1:05:33] | Welcome to my nightmare. | 欢迎来到我的噩梦中 |
[1:05:55] | Penny for your thoughts, chief! | 你真是不值得怜惜 |
[1:05:59] | Oh, scary. | 恐惧 |
[1:06:21] | Tilt. | 轮锤 |
[1:06:46] | Why won’t you die? | 你为什么不死? |
[1:07:14] | Come on. Come on! | 过来 |
[1:07:34] | So you are afraid of something after all, huh? | 你毕竟会害怕什么的是吧? |
[1:07:48] | How in the fuck did I let y’all talk me into this? | 为什么我会让你们说服我呢? |
[1:07:51] | Why don’t we just try and do it here? | 为什么我们 不在这里试一试呢? |
[1:07:53] | Why go all the way to Crystal Lake? | 为什么去水晶湖呢? |
[1:07:55] | Best-case scenario: Jason wins. | 最好的假设: 杰森赢了 |
[1:07:57] | He’ll already be home, back where he belongs. | 他已经回家了 回到属于他的地方 |
[1:08:00] | I mean, why follow us anymore? | 为什么还跟着我们? |
[1:08:01] | And if Freddy wins? | 如果佛莱迪赢了呢? |
[1:08:03] | At least Jason has home-field advantage. | 至少杰森有本地优势 |
[1:08:31] | Aww… how sweet. | 真可爱 |
[1:08:35] | You ugly little shit. | 你这小丑八怪 |
[1:08:37] | Now there’s a face… only a mother could love! | 这张只有妈妈 才会喜欢的脸 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:08:46] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在我们去某个地方 |
[1:08:48] | Let’s see what really scares you. | 让我们看看什么能使你害怕 |
[1:08:58] | And dig a little deeper. | 再深一点 |
[1:09:30] | I’m dying to see what skeletons are hidden in your closet. | 我想看看你的骨架 |
[1:09:51] | We’re seriously running out of tranq here, guys. | 已经没有安眠药了 |
[1:09:54] | I got maybe one dose, plus enough for Lori. | 我只有一剂够罗莉吃的 |
[1:09:57] | Well, we’re almost there. | 我们快到那里了 |
[1:09:58] | Then I better get going. | 我最好走吧 |
[1:10:00] | No, no, just… | 不… |
[1:10:06] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你去 |
[1:10:07] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:10:09] | Just give me fifteen minutes, then wake me up. | 给我15分钟再把我叫醒 |
[1:10:12] | I’ll bring that bastard Freddy back through. | 我要把佛莱迪带出来 |
[1:10:14] | Just make sure Jason’s waiting for him. | 确认杰森是不是在等他 |
[1:10:21] | Now I lay me down to sleep. | 现在我躺下睡觉了 |
[1:10:46] | Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! | 怪异表演 |
[1:10:50] | Bull’s-eye! | 公牛 |
[1:10:56] | Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! | 怪异表演 |
[1:10:58] | Try this on! | 试试这个 |
[1:11:01] | Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! | 怪异表演 |
[1:11:08] | Stupid! | 笨蛋 |
[1:11:12] | Aren’t you gonna help the kid?! | 你们不帮帮那孩子吗? |
[1:11:14] | Can’t you see I’m busy here? | 你没看见我正忙着吗? |
[1:11:17] | You mean you’re not coming? | 你是说你不来吗? |
[1:11:21] | It’s not my fault this bitch is dead on her feet. | 这婊子死了不是因为我 |
[1:11:33] | It’s been five minutes. | 已经5分钟了 |
[1:11:35] | Well, that was the last of the tranq, OK? We’re out. | 那是最后的安眠药了 |
[1:11:37] | Calm down, OK? Just relax! | 冷静放松 |
[1:11:53] | Heeeeelp! | 救命 |
[1:11:55] | Wait! Give me your hand! | 等等把你的手给我 |
[1:11:59] | Give me your hand! | 把你的手给我 |
[1:12:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:12:04] | Jason? | 杰森? |
[1:12:06] | Jason Vorhees? | 杰森? |
[1:12:19] | Y’all… y’all… | 你们… |
[1:12:21] | Y’all, something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[1:12:22] | It’s like he’s drowning or something. | 好像他被淹了 |
[1:12:23] | Freddy must be killing him. | 佛莱迪肯定想杀他 |
[1:12:24] | We need him alive! | 我们必须让他活着 |
[1:12:25] | Dude, what do you want me to do… | 你想让我干什么? |
[1:12:27] | Iike, give him mouth-to-mouth or something? | 给他做人工呼吸? |
[1:12:37] | Hell no. Why are you… | 不为什么… |
[1:12:39] | No! No, I’m not gonna do that. No! | 不我不干 |
[1:12:41] | Kia, look, I would do it myself… | 琪雅我自己来吧 |
[1:12:42] | but I’ve had asthma since I was six, OK? | 但我从6岁开始就有哮喘 |
[1:12:44] | I don’t have the lung power. | 我没有足够的肺活量 |
[1:12:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:47] | Kia, he has asthma! | 琪雅他有哮喘 |
[1:12:49] | Ooh! Ooh… | 噢 噢 |
[1:12:53] | Look, you can do this, OK? | 你可以的 |
[1:12:55] | You can do this. You just… | 你可以的你只是… |
[1:12:56] | Shut up! You’re not the one that has to do this. | 闭嘴不是要你去做 |
[1:13:00] | I know, but l… | 我知道但是… |
[1:13:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:13:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:13:09] | Ohh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:13:17] | Oh, man. | 噢 |
[1:13:19] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:13:45] | You! | 你 |
[1:14:02] | What’s wrong, Lori? | 怎么了罗莉? |
[1:14:04] | Miss your wake-up call? | 想被叫醒是吗? |
[1:14:08] | Wake me up! I got him! I got him! | 弄醒我我找到他了 |
[1:14:15] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:17] | Lori, come on! Wake up! | 罗莉快醒醒 |
[1:14:19] | Lori, wake up, please! | 罗莉快醒醒啊 |
[1:14:20] | Look! | 看 |
[1:14:22] | Guys, look. | 看啊 |
[1:14:25] | We’re almost there. | 我们差不多到那里了 |
[1:14:26] | Help me. Come on. We gotta get her up. | 快帮我我们要叫醒她 |
[1:14:30] | Come on. Start running. Start running. | 快跑 |
[1:14:32] | Wake me up! | 弄醒我 |
[1:14:36] | Daddy, don’t! | 爸爸不要 |
[1:15:04] | Daddy! No, daddy, don’t! | 爸爸不 |
[1:15:06] | Freddy! It was you! | 佛莱迪是你 |
[1:15:09] | I’ve always had a thing… | 我对于这个房子里的婊子… |
[1:15:10] | for the whores that live in this house. | 总有一个惩治的方法 |
[1:15:23] | Lori, wake up! | 罗莉醒醒 |
[1:15:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:15:34] | It’s him. He’s here. | 是他 他在这里 |
[1:15:35] | Lori, come on! You gotta wake up! | 罗莉快醒醒 |
[1:15:41] | Oh, yes. | 好了 |
[1:15:48] | My God! | 天啊 |
[1:15:52] | Come on, Lori, wake up! | 罗莉快醒醒 |
[1:15:54] | Lori, please. Wake up! | 罗莉醒醒啊 |
[1:15:56] | Lori, please. Lori, please. | 罗莉… |
[1:16:04] | Go! Go, go, go! | 走啊 |
[1:16:08] | Lori! | 罗莉 |
[1:16:14] | Oh, you fuckin’ asshole! | 你这该死的 |
[1:16:16] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[1:16:22] | Welcome to my world, bitch. | 欢迎来到我的世界婊子 |
[1:16:27] | I should warn you, princess… | 我应该警告你 |
[1:16:30] | the first time tends to get a little… | 第一次会有一点… |
[1:16:33] | messy. | 混乱 |
[1:16:53] | Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[1:17:01] | Linderman. | 林德曼 |
[1:17:09] | Oh! Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:17:18] | Die, you little bitch. | 死吧婊子 |
[1:18:15] | Jesus, Linderman. You…you’re really hurt. | 天啊林德曼 你受伤了 |
[1:18:18] | No. No, no, no. Don’t worry about me. | 不别担心我 |
[1:18:19] | Just a scratch. | 只是擦伤 |
[1:18:21] | Just go get help, OK? | 去求助好吗? |
[1:18:22] | What? You don’t think… | 什么?你不觉得… |
[1:18:24] | Look, I’m just gonna rest here a minute. | 我只想在这里休息一会 |
[1:18:26] | – Linderman… – I’m fine, Kia. | – 林德曼… – 我没事琪雅 |
[1:18:28] | Really. Now get out of here. | 真的走吧 |
[1:18:29] | – Go get help. – But you… | – 去求助 – 但你… |
[1:18:31] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[1:18:33] | OK, but I’m gonna be back as soon as I can. | 好我会尽快回来的 |
[1:19:17] | Lori! | 罗莉 |
[1:19:18] | Think you’re so smart, huh, bitch? | 以为你很聪明吗? |
[1:19:22] | Freddy! | 佛莱迪 |
[1:19:33] | How sweet… | 真可爱 |
[1:19:35] | dark meat. | 宝贝 |
[1:19:37] | – No! Kia! – Let’s go! | – 不琪雅 – 我们走 |
[1:19:40] | Nooo! | 不 |
[1:19:41] | So you’re the one everyone’s afraid of? | 是你让所有人恐惧的吗? |
[1:19:46] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[1:19:48] | What kind of faggot… | 圣诞节的羊毛衫 |
[1:19:50] | runs around in a Christmas sweater? | 是怎样织的呢? |
[1:19:54] | I mean, come on. Get real. | 现实一点吧 |
[1:19:56] | You’re not even scary. | 你一点都不害怕 |
[1:19:58] | You’re not even scary. | 你一点都不害怕 |
[1:20:00] | And let’s talk about the butter knives. | 我们谈谈黄油刀吧 |
[1:20:04] | What is with the butter knives? | 黄油刀上有什么? |
[1:20:05] | You trying to compensate for something? | 你想偿还一些东西吗? |
[1:20:09] | Maybe coming up a little short there… | 是不是关于你两腿之间的… |
[1:20:10] | between the legs, Mr. Krueger? | 那个东西的呢 古戈尔先生? |
[1:20:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:20:14] | I mean, you got these teensy-weensy little things… | 我是说你那小东西… |
[1:20:18] | and Jason has got this big ol’ thing that’s like… | 和杰森的没法比 |
[1:20:32] | Kia! | 琪雅 |
[1:20:33] | – No! No! – Come on! | – 不 – 快 |
[1:20:41] | Come on, Lori. Let’s go. | 罗莉·我们走 |
[1:20:42] | We can’t help her anymore. | 我们不能再帮她了 |
[1:20:43] | No! I’m staying! | 不我要留下 |
[1:20:45] | Are you crazy? You got what you wanted. | 你疯了吗?你得到了你要的东西 |
[1:20:47] | You pulled Freddy out, and now he’s fighting Jason. | 你把佛莱迪带出来了 现在他要跟杰森决斗 |
[1:20:49] | Come on! What more do you want? | 你还想要什么? |
[1:20:50] | He killed my mother, Will! | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[1:20:52] | It was Freddy. | 是佛莱迪 |
[1:20:54] | My dad covered it up to protect me. | 我爸爸是为了保护我 才不说出来的 |
[1:20:56] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[1:20:57] | Look, he has taken everything from us! | 他已经从我们 这里夺去一切 |
[1:20:58] | He has ruined both of our pasts… | 他毁了我们的过去 |
[1:21:01] | and I am not leaving until I see him die! | 在没看到他死之前 我是不会死的 |
[1:21:33] | Man the torpedoes. | 发射鱼雷 |
[1:21:59] | Hey, asshole! | 畜生 |
[1:22:02] | Up here! | 上面 |
[1:22:10] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[1:22:29] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:22:41] | Ah, give me a break. | 不是吧 |
[1:23:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:23:10] | Ohh, noooo! | 不 |
[1:24:38] | Lori, get the tanks! | 罗莉拿那些气罐 |
[1:24:44] | Give it up! | 投降吧 |
[1:25:13] | Freddy! | 佛莱迪 |
[1:25:16] | Go to hell! | 下地狱吧 |
[1:27:06] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[1:27:39] | You… | 你… |
[1:28:13] | Welcome to my world, bitch! | 欢迎来到我的世界混蛋 |