| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:35] | Amy! | 艾米 | 
| [01:39] | Most of us have done extensive post-graduate work | 我们中的大部分人曾做过大量的 | 
| [01:41] | in areas such as abnormal psychology and sociology, | 变态心理学或社会学等领域的研究生工作 | 
| [01:44] | as well as intensive study | 也曾做过大量的 | 
| [01:46] | of relative case work and existing literature. | 相关案例和现有文献研究 | 
| [01:49] | But that’s after selection to the unit. | 但这都在部门分配之后才会进行 | 
| [01:51] | First you have to be an agent, work in the field, | 首先你要作为探员 进行实战 | 
| [01:53] | and that’s what we’re here to talk about. | 而这就是今天我们要讲的 | 
| [01:54] | For that, the academics are wide open. | 这方面的学术领域不难踏入 | 
| [01:56] | Everyone in this room, once you graduate, | 这里的每个人 当你们毕业时 | 
| [01:59] | regardless of your course study, | 无论你们学的是什么专业 | 
| [02:01] | is eligible to apply to the F.B.I. | 都有资格申请进入联邦调查局 | 
| [02:04] | What did you study? | 你是什么专业的 | 
| [02:05] | Criminal Justice. | 刑事审判 | 
| [02:06] | But sports appreciation was all full up at my community college. | 但我在社区学院上的全是体育鉴赏课 | 
| [02:12] | I hold doctorates in chemistry, mathematics, and engineering, | 我有化学 数学和工程学的博士学位 | 
| [02:15] | as well as B.A.s in psychology and sociology. | 还有心理学和社会学的学士学位 | 
| [02:24] | How old are you? | 你多大 | 
| [02:26] | Uh, I’m 27. As of last month, I turned 27. | 27岁 上个月刚满27 | 
| [02:29] | I’m–I’m also completing an additional B.A. in philosophy. | 我现在还在攻读哲学学士学位 | 
| [02:33] | Which reminds me that I have a joke. | 说起这个 我想讲个笑话 | 
| [02:37] | How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 拧上一个灯泡需要几个存在主义者 | 
| [02:41] | Don’t. | 别说了 | 
| [02:43] | 2. | 两个 | 
| [02:45] | One to change the light bulb and | 一个负责换灯泡 | 
| [02:46] | one to observe how it symbolizes an incandescent beacon of subjectivity | 另一个负责观察白炽灯在广阔的虚无空间中 | 
| [02:50] | in a netherworld of cosmic nothingness. | 其本体的象征意义 | 
| [03:01] | Um, an existentialist would– | 存在主义者会… | 
| [03:02] | OK, before he does his quantum physics knock-knock joke, | 好了 在他说他的量子物理爆冷笑话之前 | 
| [03:06] | do we have any other questions about opportunities in the F.B.I.? | 还有人要问关于进入联调局的问题吗 | 
| [03:10] | Did you ever shoot anybody? | 你枪击过别人吗 | 
| [03:17] | I’m going to present this information to the team, | 我会把这些材料给我的团队看 | 
| [03:18] | and if they’re interested, I’ll call you. | 如果他们有兴趣 我会告诉你 | 
| [03:21] | If your team is interested? | 如果你的团队有兴趣 | 
| [03:23] | It’s not a matter of interest. | 这不是有没有兴趣的问题 | 
| [03:26] | You just said “interested.” | 你刚刚说了”有兴趣” | 
| [03:28] | Detective, that’s not quite what I meant. | 警探 我不是那个意思 | 
| [03:30] | Is it that it’s only one victim, not enough bodies for you? | 是不是一个被害人对你来说不够多 | 
| [03:31] | Not at all. | 不是的 | 
| [03:32] | My vic’s aren’t covered in peanut butter and decapitated? | 还是因为这个被害人没有身铺花生酱被斩首 | 
| [03:34] | They only need to be certain at they can help. | 他们只是需要确定他们能帮上忙 | 
| [03:36] | They sure as hell couldn’t hurt. | 反正他妈的又不会有损失 | 
| [03:38] | That’s actually not true, sir. | 其实不是这样的 长官 | 
| [03:40] | To take focus away from your investigation to build a profile | 如果调查方向本身就是正确的 | 
| [03:43] | could be a waste of your time and resources | 那把注意力从调查转到建立罪犯的侧写上 | 
| [03:45] | if you’re already on the right track. | 可能只会浪费你的时间和资源 | 
| [03:46] | The girl’s been dead 3 months. | 那女孩死了三个月了 | 
| [03:47] | So you feel like if you don’t do something to help her | 所以我认为如果自己都不出一份力 | 
| [03:49] | then no one will. | 那就没人会帮她了 | 
| [03:54] | Her mom calls me three times a day. | 她母亲每天给我打三个电话 | 
| [03:56] | I’ve been there. Chicago P.D.. | 我也体会过 在芝加哥警局 | 
| [03:58] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 | 
| [04:00] | If there is something we can do to help you, we will. | 如果能帮上忙 我们一定帮 | 
| [04:05] | Cell number’s on the report. | 我的电话号码在报告里 | 
| [04:07] | I’m Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan. | 我是特别督察探员戴瑞·摩根 | 
| [04:10] | I’ll call you personally. | 我会亲自给你打电话 | 
| [04:13] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 | 
| [04:17] | You really need to be careful how you phrase things– | 你说话的时候需要注意遣词用句 | 
| [04:19] | What was that? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [04:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [04:22] | I’ll call you personally? | 什么叫”我会亲自给你打电话” | 
| [04:24] | I’m the liaison. | 我才是联络人 | 
| [04:25] | You can call if it– | 你也可以打… | 
| [04:25] | And you didn’t need to come in here and | 你不用特意过来 | 
| [04:27] | take over my consultation like that. | 接管我的咨询 | 
| [04:29] | It was your first solo. | 这是你第一次独立作业 | 
| [04:30] | I was simply trying to help you. | 我只是想帮帮你 | 
| [04:31] | Well, from now on, Supervisory Special Agent Morgan, | 那从现在起 特别督察探员摩根 | 
| [04:34] | if I need your help, I’ll ask. | 我若需要帮助 会主动找你的 | 
| [04:40] | You’re welcome, Agent Todd. | 不客气 托德探员 | 
| [04:46] | – Thank you so much. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -太感谢了 -别客气 | 
| [04:47] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 | 
| [04:50] | You do know we want them to actually join the bureau? | 你知道我们是真想让他们来局里工作吧 | 
| [04:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:54] | We want these kids to think it’s a cool place to work. | 我们想让这些孩子觉得我们工作的地方很酷 | 
| [04:56] | I understand that, yeah. | 我明白这个 | 
| [04:58] | Existentialism? | 存在主义 | 
| [04:59] | Existentialism is– Yes? | 存在主义者… 怎么 | 
| [05:02] | That was a funny joke. What do you mean? | 那是个有趣的笑话 你什么意思 | 
| [05:03] | Yeah, to Sigmund Freud. | 恐怕只有弗洛伊德听得懂 | 
| [05:06] | I tell them I shouldn’t– | 我告诉过他们不该让我来 | 
| [05:07] | they keep on sending me here. I don’t know why. | 可他们还是总让我来 我也不知道为什么 | 
| [05:09] | – Because you’re young. – Young or juven…? | -因为你年轻 -年轻还是幼稚 | 
| [05:11] | Dr. Reid? | 里德博士 | 
| [05:13] | Wouldn’t they sit in the dark | 他们会不会坐在黑暗里 | 
| [05:15] | and hope that the bulb decided to light again? | 祈祷灯泡再次亮起呢 | 
| [05:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [05:20] | An existentialist would never change the bulb. | 存在主义者根本就不会换灯泡 | 
| [05:24] | He would allow the darkness to exist. | 他会默许黑暗的存在 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah, that’s pretty good. | 没错 说得好 | 
| [05:31] | I’m Professor Rothschild. | 我是罗斯切尔德教授 | 
| [05:32] | It was a brilliant presentation. Brilliant. | 你的演讲太棒了 太棒了 | 
| [05:34] | You’re a remarkably effective recruitment tool. | 你是个优秀的高效率招聘人员 | 
| [05:37] | The FBI is very lucky to have you. | 联调局有你真是太幸运了 | 
| [05:41] | Thank you for saying that. | 承蒙你的夸奖 | 
| [05:43] | – May I show you something? – Yeah, of course. | -我能给你看点东西吗 -当然 | 
| [05:46] | It’s all right here. | 都在这里 | 
| [06:00] | I don’t understand. What–what are these? | 我不明白 这些…这些是什么 | 
| [06:02] | 7 homicide victims. | 七名凶案被害人 | 
| [06:04] | Homicide? | 凶案 | 
| [06:05] | 7 women. The bodies have never been found. | 七名女性 她们的尸体一直没被找到 | 
| [06:08] | Not a fingernail, not a hair fiber. | 甚至没发现指甲或毛发纤维 | 
| [06:11] | Acid is a very tidy way of disposing of something. | 要做到毁尸灭迹 酸是最合适不过了 | 
| [06:16] | Acid? | 酸 | 
| [06:17] | Are you saying that you killed these women? | 你的意思是你杀了她们吗 | 
| [06:19] | There is still time to save the others, though. | 不过还有时间救其他人 | 
| [06:23] | – Others? – 5 more. | -其他人 -还有五个 | 
| [06:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [06:28] | In a bit less than 9 hours, 5 other people are going to be dead. | 在九小时内 还有五个人会死去 | 
| [06:33] | Unless, you can find a way to save them. | 除非你们找到方法营救她们 | 
| [07:18] | Masterpiece | 杰作 | 
| [07:23] | “Let us consider that we are all insane. | 就当我们都是疯子吧 | 
| [07:25] | It will explain us to each other. | 这样我们就会理解彼此 | 
| [07:28] | It will unriddle many riddles.” | 谜题也即迎刃而解 | 
| [07:30] | Mark Twain. | 马克·吐温 | 
| [07:33] | You’re my boss, correct? | 你是我的上司 对吧 | 
| [07:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [07:36] | – I report to you. – That’s right. | -我向你汇报工作 -没错 | 
| [07:38] | Has my job performance been to your satisfaction, sir? | 您对我的工作表现满意吗 长官 | 
| [07:40] | It seems fine. | 看起来不错 | 
| [07:42] | And if it weren’t to your satisfaction, you’d tell me? | 如果你不满意 你会告诉我的吧 | 
| [07:44] | I can promise you that. | 我保证会的 | 
| [07:45] | Because I can do this job. | 我能胜任这个工作 | 
| [07:47] | I’m sorry, has somebody suggested that you can’t? | 抱歉 有人质疑你的能力吗 | 
| [07:49] | – Have they? – Not to me. | -有人吗 -我反正没听说 | 
| [07:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 | 
| [07:55] | What’s wrong with Agent Todd? | 托德探员怎么了 | 
| [07:57] | I haven’t really spent a lot of time with her. | 我跟她不太熟 | 
| [07:59] | Something’s bothering her. | 她有心事 | 
| [08:00] | I’ll keep an eye on her. You wanted to see me? | 我会注意的 你找我吗 | 
| [08:02] | Yes. The Houston case. | 对 关于休斯顿一案 | 
| [08:03] | I’m missing the coroner’s supplemental for victim 3. | 我没收到验尸官对三号死者的补充报告 | 
| [08:05] | That’s supposed to come in this afternoon. | 那个要今天下午才会出 | 
| [08:07] | I just turned that in last night. | 我昨晚才把材料给你 | 
| [08:09] | When do you sleep? | 你不睡觉的吗 | 
| [08:09] | Get me that supplemental so I can close the case. | 把补充报告交给我 我好结案 | 
| [08:11] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -是 长官 -谢谢 | 
| [08:16] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 | 
| [08:17] | Reid and I were just approached by some guy here with photos | 我和里德遇到了个人 他拿着几张照片 | 
| [08:20] | that he claims are 7 women he killed. | 声称照片上是自己杀掉的七个女人 | 
| [08:22] | These pictures have all been manipulated in some way | 这些照片都被处理过了 | 
| [08:24] | that you can’t really see what they are. | 无法辨认内容 | 
| [08:26] | But he said he killed them? | 但他说他杀了她们 | 
| [08:27] | 7 women so far. | 至今为止七个人 | 
| [08:29] | So far? | 至今为止 | 
| [08:30] | There are 5 more live victims somewhere that we can save in 9 hours. | 我们还有九小时时间救下其余五名被害人 | 
| [08:33] | Is this guy for real, Dave? | 戴夫 这人说的是不是真的 | 
| [08:35] | Is he a confessor, wannabe? | 这人是来认罪的吗 | 
| [08:36] | I don’t think so, Hotch. | 我觉得不是 霍奇 | 
| [08:38] | I get a hit off him. Something hinky. | 我觉得此人非常可疑 | 
| [08:40] | I’m bringing him in. | 现在把他带回局里 | 
| [08:41] | OK, what can I do? | 好 我能做什么 | 
| [08:41] | I’m sending shots of the photos to Garcia to start looking over. | 我正把图发给加西亚 让她查一下 | 
| [08:44] | I’ll let her know to expect them. | 我会让她准备好 | 
| [08:45] | I’ll see you in about 45 minutes. | 大约45分钟后见 | 
| [08:47] | What is this? | 什么情况 | 
| [08:48] | Do not forget a word he says the rest of the time we have him. | 他在我们手里时说的话 一个字也别忘记 | 
| [08:53] | It’s obviously Tank Girl. | 明显是坦克女孩[动漫人物 侠女] | 
| [08:55] | Tank Girl? | 坦克女孩 | 
| [08:56] | Absolutamundo. | 绝对是 | 
| [08:58] | Is she even a good guy? | 她是好小子吗 | 
| [08:59] | Um, A, she’s not a guy at all. Big plus. | 首先她是女的 不是”小子” 巨大优势 | 
| [09:01] | B, she is all about wild hair dye, | 其次 她染夸张的发色 | 
| [09:04] | flatulence, nose picking, spitting, | 浮夸 挖鼻 吐痰 | 
| [09:06] | explosive vomiting, occasional random sex, | 喷射状呕吐 偶尔滥交 | 
| [09:09] | and more than occasional drunkenness. | 而且经常性醉酒 | 
| [09:11] | And she has a tank. Her very own tank. | 她还有辆坦克 她自己的坦克 | 
| [09:14] | And that, mon ami, is girl power. | 而这 我的朋友 就是女性力量 | 
| [09:17] | Superman can fly. | 超人能飞 | 
| [09:19] | Garcia. | 加西亚 | 
| [09:20] | Uh, thank you for the help with the, uh, stuff thing. | 谢谢你帮我弄那个…材料 | 
| [09:24] | You don’t have to lie, Kevin. | 凯文 你不用说谎的 | 
| [09:25] | Kevin, if she’s not busy, you can visit. | 凯文 她不忙的时候你可以来找她 | 
| [09:27] | Right, sir, sorry. | 好的 长官 抱歉 | 
| [09:28] | Garcia, Rossi’s sending you some photos. | 加西亚 罗西给你传了几张照片 | 
| [09:30] | I need you to analyze them, | 我需要你分析一下 | 
| [09:30] | see if you can find anything identifiable. | 看看能否获得任何发现 | 
| [09:32] | They’re possible homicide victims. | 她们也许是凶杀案的被害人 | 
| [09:34] | Possible? | 也许是 | 
| [09:34] | Long story, most of which I don’t know yet. | 说来话长 我也不太清楚 | 
| [09:36] | – But the clock may be ticking. – Yes, sir. | -但时间紧迫 -是 长官 | 
| [09:41] | – Kevin. – Yes, sir? | -凯文 -是 长官 | 
| [09:42] | She’s busy now. | 她现在忙起来了 | 
| [09:44] | Oh, right, right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 | 
| [09:46] | Find something, Garcia. | 努力找线索 加西亚 | 
| [09:47] | There may be 5 more victims out there. | 也许还会有五名被害人 | 
| [09:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [09:52] | So you said you’re a professor at Strayer? | 你说你是斯特雷耶大学的教授 | 
| [09:55] | – No. – You didn’t? | -我没说 -没有吗 | 
| [09:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [09:59] | I mean, you did introduce yourself as Professor Rothschild, right? | 你当时自称罗斯切尔德教授来着 对吧 | 
| [10:03] | Your degree in philosophy surprises me, Dr. Reid. | 我很惊讶你还有哲学学位 里德博士 | 
| [10:05] | It doesn’t fit with mathematics and engineering. | 这专业和数学及工程学格格不入 | 
| [10:09] | I kind of like it because there’s no right or wrong answers. | 我挺喜欢的 因为在这领域里没有对错之分 | 
| [10:11] | Without right or wrong, how would we recognize perfection? | 没有对错之分 那该如何定义完美呢 | 
| [10:14] | Is this fun for you? | 这对你来说有趣吗 | 
| [10:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [10:17] | Are you having fun? | 你觉得有趣吗 | 
| [10:18] | It’s quite a bit more complicated than that. | 这比你想的要复杂一些 | 
| [10:21] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [10:22] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 | 
| [10:23] | Try me. | 说说看 | 
| [10:24] | I read your books, David. | 我读过你的书 戴夫 | 
| [10:25] | You’re not of the intellectual capacity | 以你的智商 | 
| [10:27] | to grasp what’s going on here. | 你理解不了当下的情况 | 
| [10:30] | If you’re trying to piss me off, it’s not gonna work. | 你要是想惹毛我的话 这可没什么用 | 
| [10:33] | But if you killed 7 women | 但如果你杀了七名女性 | 
| [10:35] | without leaving a trace of evidence, | 还没留下任何证据 | 
| [10:36] | why turn yourself in? | 那为什么要自首呢 | 
| [10:38] | Imagine what the world would have missed | 如果达芬奇从未公布过其作品 | 
| [10:40] | if Da Vinci never showed his work. | 那世界会错过多少精彩 | 
| [10:48] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你做得怎么样 | 
| [10:50] | Why? | 怎么这么问 | 
| [10:53] | Um, it’s just a question. | 随便问问而已 | 
| [10:57] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 | 
| [11:03] | Um, Jordan, as the last person to join this team, | 乔丹 作为上一个加入小组的成员 | 
| [11:07] | I know how overwhelming all of this can be. | 我知道刚来有许多事难应付 | 
| [11:10] | It really does get easier. | 但以后会轻松些的 | 
| [11:13] | I’m not exactly sure if that’s a good thing, though. | 虽然我也不确定这是不是好事 | 
| [11:16] | I’m gonna manifest happiness and calm for the rest of the day. | 那我就开心 冷静地过完这一天 | 
| [11:22] | Happiness and calm? | 开心冷静 | 
| [11:24] | At the B.A.U.? That’s–good luck with that. | 在行为分析组吗 只能说祝你好运 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, did you need something? | 对了 你要帮忙吗 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:31] | I’m waiting for a supplemental from the Houston Field Office | 我在等休斯顿外勤办公室的补充材料 | 
| [11:34] | so I can closeout a report. | 完成报告 | 
| [11:35] | If you could just let me know when it gets here. | 送来时麻烦通知我一声 | 
| [11:37] | An internal report wouldn’t come through me. | 内部报告不会经我的手 | 
| [11:41] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [11:47] | – Thanks for checking up on me. – Yeah, OK. | -多谢你过来看我 -没事 | 
| [11:49] | Well, if you need anything, I’m around. | 如果你需要帮助 随时来找我 | 
| [11:55] | Earlier this morning, | 今天早些时候 | 
| [11:56] | police were contacted and informed that Kaylee Robinson, | 警方接到消息 称在自己家中 | 
| [11:59] | who ran a daycare center out of her home, | 开托儿所的凯莉·罗宾逊 | 
| [12:02] | had been abducted along with 4 children. | 与四名儿童被人绑架 | 
| [12:04] | When a parent arrived at 9:30 this morning to drop off her child, | 一位家长在今早九点半送自己的孩子过去时 | 
| [12:07] | she discovered the door was open… | 她发现大门敞开 | 
| [12:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:09] | He said there were 5 more victims we could save? | 他说我们还可以救五名受害者 | 
| [12:11] | A woman was abducted this morning in Loretto, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州洛雷托的一名妇女今早被绑架 | 
| [12:13] | She runs a home daycare center. | 她开了间家庭托儿所 | 
| [12:15] | She had 4 children with her. | 有四名儿童和她在一起 | 
| [12:16] | – They’re all missing. – All five. | -她们都失踪了 -总共五人 | 
| [12:19] | Are those the 5 more? | 她们就是你说的另外五人吗 | 
| [12:22] | Are you pissed off yet, David? | 你现在被惹毛了吗 戴夫 | 
| [12:39] | It’s not your fault, you know. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [12:40] | Your IQ is your IQ. | 你的智商是天生的 | 
| [12:43] | It’s not education, David, it’s genetics. | 跟后天学习无关 戴夫 是由基因决定的 | 
| [12:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [12:48] | I need to explain what a pendant is? | 要我解释什么是吊坠吗 | 
| [12:50] | What does it mean? | 它有什么含义 | 
| [12:52] | Mean? | 含义 | 
| [12:53] | It’s just something I found at a fair. | 这是我在集市上随便买的 | 
| [12:56] | Sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [13:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [13:01] | Anything you say can be used against you. | 你所说的每一句话都将成为呈堂证供 | 
| [13:03] | You have the right to have an attorney present. | 你有权请律师到场 | 
| [13:05] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 | 
| [13:06] | one will be appointed for you. | 法庭会为你免费提供律师 | 
| [13:07] | Do you understand your rights– | 你是否完全了解你的上述权利 | 
| [13:08] | Genetics is the key to everything, David. | 基因是万物的关键 戴夫 | 
| [13:10] | If you’re not born with the right– | 如果你生来就没有 | 
| [13:12] | – Do you understand your rights? – Perfectly. | -你明白你的权利了吗 -完全明白 | 
| [13:16] | I can have a lawyer. No, thank you. | 我可以请律师 但用不着 谢谢 | 
| [13:18] | Some games are just intended to be played by higher intellects. | 有些游戏只有高智商的人才能玩 | 
| [13:22] | Harming a person weaker than you | 伤害比你弱小的人 | 
| [13:23] | doesn’t take any special ability. | 不需要任何特殊能力 | 
| [13:26] | Neither does slamming your fist down on a table. | 用拳头捶桌子也不需要 | 
| [13:28] | But we all must do what we must do. | 但有些事 该做还是得做 | 
| [13:35] | Bring Dr. Reid back with you. | 把里德博士带过来 | 
| [13:44] | I never have any normal fans. | 我就没有过正常的粉丝 | 
| [13:47] | This guy loves the attention. | 这家伙喜欢成为焦点 | 
| [13:50] | He has a god complex. | 他有上帝情结 | 
| [13:51] | Sooner or later he’ll give up something important | 他迟早会透露些关于凯莉和孩子的 | 
| [13:54] | about Kaylee and the kids. | 重要线索 | 
| [13:55] | Guys like him always do. | 这种人经常这么做 | 
| [13:56] | Before he hurts them? | 在他伤害他们之前吗 | 
| [13:58] | 1:45. He said we had till 10:00. | 已经1点45了 他说我们得在10点之前救人 | 
| [14:00] | We need a button to push. | 我们得找到突破口 | 
| [14:02] | The 7 original homicides could give us some leverage. | 之前七起谋杀或许能帮到我们 | 
| [14:04] | He says we’ll never find any evidence | 他说我们找不到任何证据 | 
| [14:06] | so he has nothing to worry about on them. | 所以他没什么好担心的 | 
| [14:07] | He made of point of saying | 他的意思是 | 
| [14:08] | there are no bodies,no physical evidence. | 没有尸体 没有物证 | 
| [14:11] | We just have to show that a crime was committed. | 我们只需证明他杀过人 | 
| [14:13] | We can do that circumstantially. | 旁敲侧击即可 | 
| [14:15] | We need to identify the original 7 women. | 我们得找出这七名女性的身份 | 
| [14:18] | Going back in there with names just might shake him up. | 知道名字再去审他 可能会让他动摇 | 
| [14:21] | How do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做 | 
| [14:22] | Reverse profiling. | 反向侧写 | 
| [14:25] | Learn everything we can about him and his methods | 尽可能查出他的背景和他的手法 | 
| [14:27] | and then profile it back to | 再侧写出 | 
| [14:28] | what kind of victim he would choose and from where. | 他选择的受害者类型及作案地点 | 
| [14:31] | From the unsub to the victim. | 利用不明嫌犯找到受害者 | 
| [14:51] | OK, OK. Get this. Hurry,hurry,hurry. | 别哭 去拿着 快点 | 
| [14:55] | Go,go,go. Come on with me. | 快 跟我来 | 
| [14:58] | Get to a mask. | 戴上氧气罩 | 
| [15:00] | Hold your breath. Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 | 
| [15:08] | I went through VICAP. | 我查过暴力犯罪数据库 | 
| [15:09] | There are literally thousands | 全国有上千起 | 
| [15:10] | of open missing women cases across the country. | 未侦破的失踪女性案件 | 
| [15:12] | It’s not the entire country, though. | 不用把范围定在全国 | 
| [15:13] | Kaylee was abducted at 9:30 this morning. | 凯莉是在今早九点半被绑架的 | 
| [15:15] | He had time to take them somewhere, hide them, | 他要花时间抓走她们 把她们藏起来 | 
| [15:16] | and make it to Fredericksburg 2 hours later. | 再在两小时后赶到弗雷德里克斯堡 | 
| [15:18] | He’d need a place with a lot of privacy to hide 5 victims. | 他需要隐蔽的地方藏匿五名受害者 | 
| [15:21] | – A house. – He’s local. | -房子 -他是本地人 | 
| [15:22] | He was late for the presentation. | 他来的时候已经迟到了 | 
| [15:24] | You know, it was more like 2.5 hours after the abduction. | 那时大概是绑架后两个半小时 | 
| [15:26] | He got there around noon, | 他差不多中午才到 | 
| [15:27] | which puts him somewhere around that radius. | 他应该住在以那为圆心的一定范围内 | 
| [15:29] | Garcia, work up a map. | 加西亚 给我们一份地图 | 
| [15:30] | We need the farthest point | 我们得知道 | 
| [15:31] | he could have taken Kaylee from Loretto | 他从洛雷托绑架凯莉后又能在中午 | 
| [15:33] | and still gotten back to Fredericksburg by noon. | 赶回弗雷德里克斯堡 所能到达的最远范围 | 
| [15:35] | Shouldn’t be too hard. | 应该不会很难 | 
| [15:35] | All right, what do we know so far? | 我们现在有什么线索 | 
| [15:38] | He’s obsessively neat and clean. | 他有洁癖 | 
| [15:42] | He did research on Reid and me at least. | 至少调查过里德和我 | 
| [15:44] | He’s abducted 5 people, and then gets | 绑架了五个人 还能在特定时间 | 
| [15:46] | to a scheduled recruitment session at a specific time. | 赶到安排好的招聘会上 | 
| [15:49] | That’s extensive pre-planning. | 这计划十分周密 | 
| [15:51] | Did you find anything in those pictures, Garcia? | 你对照片有什么发现吗 加西亚 | 
| [15:53] | I can’t even positively say they’re dead. | 我连她们死没死都分辨不出来 | 
| [15:54] | What about hair color? | 头发颜色呢 | 
| [15:56] | All the ones that show hair, they appear to be brunettes. | 所有看得见头发的 都是深色头发 | 
| [15:58] | So is Kaylee. | 凯莉也一样 | 
| [16:00] | I’ll start there. | 那我从这里下手 | 
| [16:00] | Brunettes from central Virginia that are missing. | 弗吉尼亚中部失踪的深色头发女性 | 
| [16:04] | Ident got zip on his prints. | 查过他的指纹 但没有发现 | 
| [16:05] | He’s not in any system. He’s a ghost. | 所有系统里都没有记录 他就像个幽灵 | 
| [16:07] | All right,if he hasn’t been fingerprinted, | 如果他没有指纹记录 | 
| [16:08] | he hasn’t been arrested. | 说明他没被逮捕过 | 
| [16:10] | Which also means he hasn’t had a passport, driver’s license, | 也说明他没有护照 驾照 | 
| [16:13] | or been in the military. | 没参过军 | 
| [16:14] | Never been a teacher, either. | 也没当过老师 | 
| [16:16] | You have to be fingerprinted to be a teacher. | 当老师也得采集指纹 | 
| [16:17] | So he’s a professor who doesn’t teach. | 所以他是个不教课的教授 | 
| [16:19] | What kind of professor doesn’t teach? | 哪种教授不教课 | 
| [16:21] | A researcher? Someone on a grant, maybe. | 研究人员 可能是有经费补助的那种 | 
| [16:23] | A grant would give him the time. | 经费让他有充足的时间 | 
| [16:24] | There must be some sort of central grant database. | 肯定有那种中央经费补助数据库 | 
| [16:25] | I can’t imagine the government just handing out money and not– | 我不信政府砸这么多钱 却不 | 
| [16:28] | I’ll look into it. | 我去调查 | 
| [16:29] | From past conversations, | 通过之前的谈话 | 
| [16:30] | we know he’s a narcissist and seemingly remorseless. | 我们知道他很自恋 而且心狠手辣 | 
| [16:33] | Psychopath. | 精神病患者 | 
| [16:34] | You know, we can eliminate | 如果我们知道 | 
| [16:35] | a lot of these open missing persons cases | 他是怎样遇见受害者的话 | 
| [16:37] | if we could just figure out how he met them. | 就可以排除大部分未侦破的人口失踪案件 | 
| [16:39] | Jordan, contact the Loretto P.D. | 乔丹 联系洛雷托警局 | 
| [16:41] | and get us invitation to consult on the Kaylee Robinson case. | 让我们去协助调查凯莉·罗宾逊一案 | 
| [16:44] | Be nice to them. They don’t have to let us. | 态度好点 他们不一定会让我们过去 | 
| [16:46] | And then you and Morgan go down there and find out what you can. | 然后你和摩根过去找线索 | 
| [16:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [16:51] | Prentiss, I need you to do something for me. | 潘提斯 帮我个忙 | 
| [16:53] | Anything. | 行 | 
| [16:54] | What’s our strategy going to be in there with the interrogation? | 我们待会审问要用什么策略 | 
| [16:56] | You’re not gonna be in the room. | 你不用去 | 
| [16:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [16:58] | That’s what he wants. He wants to play with you. | 他就想这样 他想和你玩 | 
| [17:00] | We have to knock him off his game. | 我们不能让他得逞 | 
| [17:01] | That’s all we have right now. | 我们现在只能这么做 | 
| [17:03] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [17:09] | OK, how far could he have gone from Loretto | 他在离洛雷托多远处出发 | 
| [17:13] | and make it back to Fredericksburg by noon? | 能在中午赶到弗雷德里克斯堡 | 
| [17:17] | There must be some sort of mathematical equation to do this. | 肯定有数学公式能解决这个问题 | 
| [17:21] | Should have paid more attention in algebra. | 我真该好好学代数 | 
| [17:25] | Note to self, get Dr. Reid in here asap. | 对了 赶紧叫里德博士过来帮忙 | 
| [17:31] | What the? | 搞什么 | 
| [17:33] | Golden rat? | 黄金比 | 
| [17:41] | Oh, no. | 不好 | 
| [17:49] | Where’s Dr. Reid? | 里德博士在哪 | 
| [17:51] | Busy. | 他有事 | 
| [17:53] | You have something going on more important than me? | 还有比审问我更重要的事吗 | 
| [17:55] | My dry cleaning is more important than you. | 把我衣服拿去干洗都比审问你重要 | 
| [17:57] | That’s very, very hostile. | 你这话太不友好了 | 
| [18:00] | I think you’re just a big-mouth wannabe | 我觉得你就是在唬人 | 
| [18:03] | who doesn’t have the guts to do anything at all about this. | 只敢说但不敢做 | 
| [18:05] | Well, then I guess I’m free to go. | 我想我可以走了 | 
| [18:08] | I didn’t spend the last 5 years of my life | 我在过去五年里 | 
| [18:10] | working on a masterpiece | 致力完成这项杰作 | 
| [18:11] | just to fold to a bad bluff, | 可不会被你这三言两语给唬住 | 
| [18:13] | especially to someone who doesn’t even have a hand to play. | 更别说你都不配玩这场游戏 | 
| [18:20] | Agent Prentiss, this is professor Rothschild. | 潘提斯探员 这位是罗斯切尔德教授 | 
| [18:24] | May I? | 我来拿吧 | 
| [18:25] | A god like you doesn’t have a problem with women, does he? | 像你这样的上帝 该不会对女性有障碍吧 | 
| [18:28] | Do I make you nervous? | 我让你紧张了吗 | 
| [18:30] | It’s OK, agent. | 没关系 探员 | 
| [18:31] | I think we have everything we need to know. | 我想我们已经掌握需要知道的情报了 | 
| [18:33] | This is not a man who can confront a woman on equal footing. | 他是个不敢平等面对女性的男人 | 
| [18:37] | He sneaks up on them. Gets them from behind. Blitz attacks. | 他偷偷接近她们 从后面突然下手 | 
| [18:42] | The original 7 victims, | 最初的七名死者 | 
| [18:43] | oh, they were alone when they came up missing. | 她们失踪时都是孤身一人 | 
| [18:47] | They had a routine, and he watched them. | 她们会走固定的路线 而他在一旁窥伺着她们 | 
| [18:50] | Hiding in the weeds like a snake. | 像蛇一样埋伏在草丛 | 
| [18:54] | Like… a coward. | 像个 胆小鬼 | 
| [19:05] | That was a waste of precious time. | 你这是在浪费宝贵的时间 | 
| [19:07] | Oh, it’s all part of the game now, isn’t it? | 这现在也算是游戏的一部分 不是吗 | 
| [19:10] | You think you know what game you’re plang, David? | 你知道自己在玩什么游戏吗 戴夫 | 
| [19:12] | You aren’t even able to grasp what questions to ask. | 你连要问什么都不知道 | 
| [19:15] | Such as? | 比如呢 | 
| [19:16] | How about asking what the rules are, David? | 不妨问问游戏规则吧 戴夫 | 
| [19:20] | Rules? | 什么规则 | 
| [19:26] | 2:00. | 两点钟 | 
| [19:38] | And then there were four. | 那时就只剩下四个人了 | 
| [19:43] | I told you that in less | 我说过 不出十个钟头 | 
| [19:44] | than 10 hours another 5 people would be dead. | 还有五个人就会没命 | 
| [19:47] | I never said they would die at the same time. | 可我没说他们会一起死 | 
| [19:51] | It’s OK. | 没事的 | 
| [19:52] | I wonder which one it was– | 真想知道是谁先赴黄泉 | 
| [19:54] | the woman or one of those precious babies. | 那个女人吗 还是哪个可爱的小朋友呢 | 
| [20:03] | You have to know the rules to play the game, David. | 游戏之前必先搞懂游戏规则 戴夫 | 
| [20:07] | Every 2 hours, one of them will die. | 每两小时 其中一人就会死 | 
| [20:10] | Chelsea! | 切尔西 | 
| [20:11] | In the end, they will all be gone. | 最后 一个都不会活着 | 
| [20:18] | Is there something else I need to know? | 还有什么我应该知道的吗 | 
| [20:25] | Only that I’m rooting for you… David. | 还有就是 我会为你加油 戴夫 | 
| [20:37] | It just popped up on the screen. It’s them. | 突然从窗口弹出来的 是他们 | 
| [20:40] | There are only 3 children. | 只有三个孩子 | 
| [20:41] | There were four when I went to go get you. | 我去找你的时候还有四个 | 
| [20:43] | What is this on their faces? | 他们脸上盖着什么 | 
| [20:44] | They look like gas masks. | 像是防毒面具 | 
| [20:45] | Why would you fill a place with gas and then provide gas masks? | 既然布置成了毒气室 为何又配上防毒面具 | 
| [20:49] | Well, maybe the gas serves another purpose. | 毒气可能是另作他用 | 
| [20:50] | Such as? | 有什么用 | 
| [20:51] | Well, look how evenly they’re spaced out. | 看 他们的位置分布均匀 | 
| [20:53] | And the hoses are stretched | 管子的长度限制了活动范围 | 
| [20:54] | as far as they can go without coming off. | 他们只能在这个长度以内走动 | 
| [20:55] | The masks are to keep them in specific positions. | 面具将每个人的位置固定了下来 | 
| [20:59] | He said one of them is already dead. | 他说其中一个已经死了 | 
| [21:00] | One of the five. | 五人之一 | 
| [21:01] | – There are only 3 children. – Is this them? | -只有三个孩子了 -就是他们吗 | 
| [21:03] | An anonymous site emailed to me. | 有人发了封匿名邮件给我 | 
| [21:05] | He said one will die every 2 hours, | 他说是每两小时死一个人 | 
| [21:06] | not all five in ten. | 而非十小时后五个一起 | 
| [21:08] | When he said 10 hours, I just assumed– | 他说十小时的时候 我还以为… | 
| [21:10] | It’s a chess game, he’s 2 moves ahead. | 这盘棋 他领先了两步 | 
| [21:11] | Let’s not get diverted. | 别让他影响我们的注意力 | 
| [21:13] | How we doing with the seven missing women? | 那七名失踪女性查得怎么样了 | 
| [21:17] | So far, I’ve got 39 missing brunettes | 目前弗吉尼亚中部 | 
| [21:18] | in central Virginia. | 有39名失踪女性是深色头发 | 
| [21:20] | OK, 30 years old like Kaylee. | 查查像凯莉那样30岁左右的 | 
| [21:21] | Narcissists tend to be extremely preferential. | 自恋者通常具有极强的倾向性 | 
| [21:24] | – 28. – He said he’s been working on this for 5 years. | -28名 -他说他已经做了五年 | 
| [21:27] | Over the last 5 years, 17. | 近五年内 17名 | 
| [21:29] | All right, if he thinks he’s going | 如果他觉得自己会因为 | 
| [21:30] | to jail for even one of the original 7 homicides, | 其中一宗谋杀案而被判刑 | 
| [21:32] | maybe he’ll tell us where the rest of them are | 可能会用其他几宗的地点 | 
| [21:33] | and give himself some deal room. | 作为条件以谋求减刑 | 
| [21:35] | How long do we have until the next one? | 据下一个时限还有多久 | 
| [21:36] | One hour, 48 minutes. | 1小时48分钟 | 
| [21:38] | Dave, can I speak to you for a second? | 戴夫 我有话跟你说 | 
| [21:47] | How do you think it’s going in there? | 审讯进行得如何 | 
| [21:49] | All right. | 挺好 | 
| [21:51] | Do you feel like you’re making progress? | 你觉得有进展吗 | 
| [21:53] | Some. | 有吧 | 
| [21:56] | I was thinking maybe we should give Reid a shot. | 或许我们该让里德试试 | 
| [22:00] | You think he’s smarter than me? | 你觉得他比我聪明吗 | 
| [22:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:02] | Intelligence is just part of the profile. | 智力只不过是侧写的一部分 | 
| [22:04] | We’re not talking about intelligence. | 这不是智力的问题 | 
| [22:05] | We’re not changing in midstream, Hotch. | 我们不能在中途换人 霍奇 | 
| [22:07] | I have a rapport. This is my interview. | 审讯关系已经成立 就该由我负责到底 | 
| [22:13] | OK. | 那好 | 
| [22:15] | Let me know if there’s anything we can do. | 需要我们帮忙就跟我说 | 
| [22:30] | Thanks, ma’am, we’re around the corner. | 谢谢您 女士 我们马上就到 | 
| [22:32] | The husband and the local P.D. are all at the crime scene. | 受害者的丈夫和当地警方都到案发现场了 | 
| [22:34] | – They’re waiting for you. – Us. | -他们正在等你 -我们 | 
| [22:37] | – What? – Us. They’re waiting for us. | -什么 -我们 他们正在等我们 | 
| [22:40] | You told that detective this morning | 今早你跟那个探长说 | 
| [22:42] | that you would present his case to the team, | 你会把他的案子递到组里 | 
| [22:43] | and if they were interested, you would call him. | 如果他们有兴趣的话 你会通知他 | 
| [22:45] | Look, interested wasn’t the right word. | 好了 “有兴趣”这几个字用得不恰当 | 
| [22:47] | I get that. | 我知道了 | 
| [22:47] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯这个错了 | 
| [22:49] | Jordan… | 乔丹 | 
| [22:51] | You are a member of this team. | 你是这个组里的一员 | 
| [22:53] | There is no “they.” It’s “we.” | 所以不要说”他们” 应该说”我们” | 
| [22:57] | It’s important for you to know that. | 你必须意识到这一点 | 
| [23:05] | Do you know that I was born with an extra Y chromosome? | 你知道我生来就多一条Y染色体吗 | 
| [23:10] | So? | 又如何 | 
| [23:11] | You don’t know what that means? | 你不知道这其中的意义吗 | 
| [23:12] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 没什么意义 | 
| [23:14] | It means… | 意义在于… | 
| [23:15] | I was born to be a killer. | 我生来就是名杀手 | 
| [23:18] | Now that’s funny. | 真是搞笑 | 
| [23:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [23:22] | Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 别装作听不懂的样子 | 
| [23:26] | I have an extra Y, it makes me a killer. | 那条多出来的Y染色体 让我成了杀手 | 
| [23:28] | That’s junk science; a joke. | 这是伪科学 纯属笑谈 | 
| [23:31] | It was debunked years ago. | 多年前就被证伪了 | 
| [23:32] | So you don’t believe that killing is genetic? | 你不相信杀人是基因决定的吗 | 
| [23:36] | It’s not a matter of me believing it. It isn’t true. | 不管我信不信 它本来就不成立 | 
| [23:39] | Killing someone or not killing someone is a choice. | 杀人 还是不杀人 只是一个选择问题 | 
| [23:42] | If those people die, it’s because you chose to make it happen. | 他们被害 是因为你选择了杀人 | 
| [23:52] | Margaret Peters, another Gloucester point. | 玛格丽特·皮特斯 也来自格洛斯特那一带 | 
| [23:55] | Disappeared in 2006 on her way to work. | 2006年在上班途中失踪 | 
| [23:58] | Last seen at the coffee shop she went to every morning. | 最后一次出现 是在每天早上都去的咖啡店 | 
| [24:01] | Check. | 符合特征 | 
| [24:01] | That’s number six. We need one more. | 这是第六名 还有一名 | 
| [24:18] | Husband? | 是那个丈夫吗 | 
| [24:18] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 | 
| [24:20] | You want me to, um… | 你要不要我去… | 
| [24:22] | I’ll be fine. | 我自己可以 | 
| [24:25] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [24:43] | All these toys were left just like this? | 这些玩具一直都是这样摆的吗 | 
| [24:44] | We didn’t move them. | 我们没动过 | 
| [24:47] | Husband doesn’t know anything. He was at work. | 她丈夫一无所知 他当时在上班 | 
| [24:49] | Doors were found open when | 有人送孩子过来的时候 | 
| [24:50] | somebody tried to drop another child off. | 发现门是开着的 | 
| [24:52] | These kids are 6 years old, right? | 这些孩子都只有六岁是吧 | 
| [24:54] | All four of them. | 四个都是 | 
| [24:55] | It’s just an odd pattern for kids to leave toys in. | 小孩把玩具摆成这样也太奇怪了 | 
| [24:58] | Mean anything to you? | 你知道它的含义吗 | 
| [24:59] | Not to me. | 有人知道 | 
| [25:12] | Ricky, Ricky, look at me! | 里奇 里奇 看着我 | 
| [25:14] | Run all the way here for me. | 快到我这里来 | 
| [25:16] | Can you do that? OK? Come on! | 能做到吗 来吧 | 
| [25:19] | OK, come on! Run, run! Run, run, run! | 跑过来 跑 跑 跑 | 
| [25:23] | Stay, stay, stay. | 待着这儿 | 
| [25:37] | She put herself closest to the end, farthest from the camera. | 她让自己待在最里头 离摄像机最远 | 
| [25:40] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:41] | Maybe she knows something we don’t, | 也许她知道什么我们不知道的 | 
| [25:42] | like she doesn’t have a lot of time. | 比如她没多少时间了 | 
| [25:43] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续 | 
| [25:44] | Uh, Lindsay Connor. | 林德茜·科纳 | 
| [25:46] | She was last seen when she stepped | 修车胎的时候 她出去抽烟 | 
| [25:47] | out to have a cigarette while having a blown tire fixed. | 之后就再也没回来了 | 
| [25:49] | Doesn’t sound like something routine. | 这不像是有规律的日程安排 | 
| [25:51] | Lisa McDaniel, Saluda, went | 来自萨鲁达镇的丽萨·迈克丹尼尔 | 
| [25:53] | missing early 2008 while on her daily jog. | 08年在每日例行的跑步途中失踪 | 
| [25:55] | Oh, she fits. | 好 她符合 | 
| [25:56] | That’s seven, including Kaylee, that makes 8. | 这是第七名 加上凯莉 一共八名 | 
| [25:59] | They’re all incredibly beautiful. | 她们都外形出众 | 
| [26:01] | Almost unnaturally. | 不是一般的漂亮 | 
| [26:03] | What are the chances that | 七名被害人中 | 
| [26:04] | three out of our seven victims are from the same town? | 有三名都来自同一个镇的几率是多大 | 
| [26:09] | What’s the population of saluda? | 萨鲁达镇有多少人口 | 
| [26:11] | Middlesex county is small, but it’s near water. | 米德尔塞克斯郡很小 但它近水路 | 
| [26:13] | A lot of people have boats there and weekend homes. | 很多人都在那里买了船和度假屋 | 
| [26:15] | And two from Gloucester Point. | 其中两人来自格洛斯特波因特 | 
| [26:18] | Morgan just sent this to me from the Robinson house. | 摩根从罗宾逊家发来一张照片 | 
| [26:23] | Without right or wrong, how would we recognize perfection? | 没有对错之分 又如何定义完美呢 | 
| [26:34] | Perfection. | 完美 | 
| [26:36] | Analytical minds such as ours… | 像我们这样精于分析的大脑 | 
| [27:08] | 1-1-2-3-5 1-1-2-3-5. | |
| [27:12] | Does that mean something? | 有什么含义吗 | 
| [27:20] | Dr. Reid… | 里德博士 | 
| [27:24] | I know where to find them. | 我知道去哪里找他们了 | 
| [27:34] | Garcia,can you put the map of Virginia up on screen? | 加西亚 投影一下弗吉尼亚的地图好吗 | 
| [27:39] | It’s an irrational number known as “Phi.” | 这是个无理数 叫作Phi | 
| [27:41] | It’s based on the ratio of | 把一条线段分为两部分 | 
| [27:42] | line segments to | 使其中一部分与全长之比 | 
| [27:43] | each other and of the whole. | 等于另一部分与该部分之比 | 
| [27:45] | It’s called the golden ratio. | 我们称之为黄金分割比 | 
| [27:46] | Golden rat– that’s the web address, goldenrat. net. | 黄金比 就是那个网址 | 
| [27:49] | It’s a ratio found all through life. | 这种比率在生活里随处可见 | 
| [27:50] | In fact, many people that we find | 传统审美中被认为具有吸引力的人 | 
| [27:51] | conventionally attractive are proportioned based on that ratio. | 其外形一般都符合了这个比例 | 
| [27:54] | He, uh, he made a reference to Leonardo Da Vinci, remember this? | 他之前提到过达芬奇 记得吗 | 
| [27:58] | Da Vinci used it in a lot of his paintings. | 达芬奇在他的绘画中大量运用了该比例 | 
| [27:59] | A matter of fact, The Last Supper– | 事实上 《最后的晚餐》 | 
| [28:01] | Reid, Reid, how do we find them? | 里德 里德 我们要怎么找到他们 | 
| [28:04] | The whole concept is represented by this pendant, | 整个概念都体现在这个吊坠上 | 
| [28:06] | including the logarithmic created by using a Fibonacci sequence. | 包括运用斐波纳契数列建立的对数螺线 | 
| [28:10] | Follow me on this. | 听我往下说 | 
| [28:11] | – You can manipulate this image, right? – Tell me what you need. | -你能操控这张图片吧 -你尽管说 | 
| [28:14] | Pull up all the towns that the missings are from. | 标出各个失踪案的所在地 | 
| [28:16] | Wonderful. | 很好 | 
| [28:17] | We had one in Richmond. | 一个在里奇蒙 | 
| [28:19] | One in Dinwiddie,then two in Gloucester Point, | 一个在丁威迪 格洛斯特波因特有两个 | 
| [28:22] | and three in Saluda,and finally 5 in Loretto this morning. | 萨鲁达有三个 最后五个则在今早的洛雷托 | 
| [28:26] | 1-1-2-3-5 is a Fibonacci series. | 1-1-2-3-5就是斐波纳契数列 | 
| [28:30] | Each number added to the number before it. | 每个数等于前两个数之和 | 
| [28:32] | It’s what his ticks mean. | 他用手指敲的正是这个 | 
| [28:33] | He’s subconsciously counting off the | 他一直在下意识地 | 
| [28:34] | Fibonacci sequence in his head over and over again. | 不断重复数着斐波纳契数列 | 
| [28:37] | Now geometrically, it can be expressed as a spiral. | 当今几何学将其用一种螺旋线状来表示 | 
| [28:39] | It’s called a logarithmic spiral. | 称之为对数螺线 | 
| [28:42] | Can you put the spiral up on the map? Thanks. | 把螺线显示在地图上好吗 谢了 | 
| [28:44] | Ok, now flip it 180 degrees. | 再旋转180度 | 
| [28:48] | Now make it bigger. Bigger, just a little bit bigger. | 把它放大 放大 再大一点点 | 
| [28:52] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 | 
| [28:55] | The pendant is like a key. | 这个吊坠就是一把钥匙 | 
| [28:58] | Chester, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 切斯特市 | 
| [29:00] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [29:00] | With his level of obsession with these numbers, | 以他对这些数字的执着 | 
| [29:02] | the ratio will have permeated his entire life. | 这个比例会跟他如影随形 | 
| [29:04] | If we took a city map of Chester, | 如果我们再看切斯特的地图 | 
| [29:06] | the location where kaylee and her children are being held | 凯莉和孩子们现在的位置 | 
| [29:07] | will follow one of these points on that map as well. | 也将是这个比例上的某一点 | 
| [29:10] | The ratio works with any scale at all. | 这个比例在任何范围都适用 | 
| [29:13] | Morgan and Todd are closer. | 摩根和托德在那附近 | 
| [29:14] | Call them and tell them to get to Chester. | 通知他们去切斯特 | 
| [29:15] | I’m gonna get a chopper ready. | 我去准备直升机 | 
| [29:16] | Reid and Prentiss, get a city map and you’re with me. | 里德和潘提斯拿上地图跟我走 | 
| [29:20] | There’s still something… | 我始终觉得这其中 | 
| [29:22] | bugging me about this. | 哪里不对劲 | 
| [29:32] | – Chester, Virginia. – What? | -弗吉尼亚 切斯特 -怎么 | 
| [29:34] | The whole team is going there. | 全组都过去了 | 
| [29:36] | I see. | 知道了 | 
| [29:37] | They’ll be there before 4:00; before the next deadline. | 他们会在四点前赶到 在下一个时限之前 | 
| [29:41] | You lose. | 你输了 | 
| [29:44] | Explain something to me– this is all about a geometric pattern? | 现在回答我 一切都和那个几何图案有关吗 | 
| [29:49] | Phi is much more than a geometric pattern, David. | Phi可不只是个几何图案 戴夫 | 
| [29:52] | Killing all those women– Kaylee Robinson, the first seven? | 你加害凯莉·罗宾逊和之前七个女人 | 
| [29:58] | You killed them because they were beautiful? | 只是因为她们长得漂亮吗 | 
| [30:00] | You mean hypothetically? | 你是说假设我杀了她们 | 
| [30:01] | Well, I’m just trying to understand this math thing. | 我只是想要理解这里面的数学关系 | 
| [30:04] | All animals desperately | 动物都会拼命地 | 
| [30:05] | need a way to detect others of their species. | 用各种方法来发现自己的其它同类 | 
| [30:08] | Dogs have scent, dolphins have sound. | 狗依赖嗅觉 海豚依赖声音 | 
| [30:11] | Golden ratio is a subconscious identifier of perfect humanness. | 黄金分割率是完美人类的潜在标志 | 
| [30:18] | If I had done all these things, | 如果那些事确实是我做的 | 
| [30:21] | it wouldn’t be because they were beautiful. | 也不是因为她们漂亮 | 
| [30:24] | It would be because they were perfect examples of humanity. | 而是因为她们是人类的完美范例 | 
| [30:28] | Because they’re human? | 因为她们是人 | 
| [30:30] | Hypothetically speaking. | 只是假设而已 | 
| [30:32] | This doesn’t make any sense to me, | 我不明白你的意思 | 
| [30:34] | killing a human because they’re human? | 你杀人是因为她们是人吗 | 
| [30:38] | Do you know what Homo Sapiens Sapiens | 知道Homo Sapiens Sapiens | 
| [30:41] | actually means, David? | 是什么意思吗 戴夫 | 
| [30:42] | Its literal translation? | 按字面意思直译 | 
| [30:44] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [30:45] | Man, wise, wise. | 人 智慧 智慧 | 
| [30:48] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 | 
| [30:49] | We named ourselves doubly wise. | 人类用双重的智慧来命名自己 | 
| [30:51] | We are twice as wise as every other creature on the planet. | 我们比地球上其它物种要聪明两倍 | 
| [30:56] | The hubris, the arrogance. | 傲慢 狂妄 | 
| [31:01] | Humans are a blight. | 人类就是祸害 | 
| [31:02] | We should all be eradicated. | 我们都应该被消灭 | 
| [31:04] | You hate humanity? | 你憎恨人类 | 
| [31:06] | Every bit as much as you do. | 我和你一样憎恨人类 | 
| [31:09] | I don’t hate humanity. | 我不恨人类 | 
| [31:10] | I told you, I read all of your books. | 我说了 我读过你所有的书 | 
| [31:13] | It’s in there, every one of them, | 每本书里都有 | 
| [31:15] | your hatred. | 你对人类的憎恨 | 
| [31:18] | Your first book, Chapter 3, Page 89, | 你的第一本书 第三章 89页 | 
| [31:23] | 1 3 89 1, 3… 89, | |
| [31:28] | all Fibonacci numbers. | 都是斐波纳契数 | 
| [31:30] | “The first time I saw one of William Grace’s victims, | “我第一次看到威廉·格雷斯的被害人 | 
| [31:33] | I knew I was looking at the residue of pure evil. | 我知道我看到了纯粹邪恶的遗留 | 
| [31:37] | I would never again feel completely safe | 从此我与他人相处时 | 
| [31:39] | around a human being.” | 再也无法感到绝对的安全” | 
| [31:44] | This is all about my books? | 这都是因为我的书吗 | 
| [31:47] | Like you, I know exactly what human beings are capable of. | 我和你一样 非常清楚人类能做出什么事 | 
| [31:50] | I can hate the things people do, | 我会憎恨人所做的事情 | 
| [31:53] | but have pity for who they are. | 但是会对他们表示同情 | 
| [31:56] | Pity? | 同情 | 
| [31:58] | You pity them? | 你同情他们 | 
| [32:01] | Any man who feels that the only way to have power or purpose | 认为获得力量或达到目的的唯一途径 | 
| [32:05] | is to hurt others deserves pity. | 是伤害他人 这样的人都值得同情 | 
| [32:09] | Your fifth book, Chapter 13, Page 144. | 你的第五本书 第13章 144页 | 
| [32:13] | “I know it makes little sense | “我知道用更多的暴力 | 
| [32:16] | to try and deter violence with more violence, | 来试图制止暴力是不合情理的 | 
| [32:18] | but deterrence is not why I believe in the death penalty. | 但制止犯罪不是我支持死刑的原因 | 
| [32:23] | There are some people that are so violent, so evil, | 有些人的暴力和邪恶程度已经令人发指 | 
| [32:27] | that society has no choice but to be done with them. | 人们别无选择 只能结束他们的生命 | 
| [32:31] | Vengeance is something | 人们偶尔 | 
| [32:34] | that society needs, from time to time, | 也需要复仇 | 
| [32:37] | if, for no other purpose, | 目的是让其他人 | 
| [32:40] | than to keep the rest of us sane.” | 保持心智健全” | 
| [32:44] | Where is the pity? | 你所谓的同情在哪里 | 
| [32:46] | Sir, they found the house. | 先生 他们找到了那座房子 | 
| [32:48] | You were right. They’re going inside now. | 你说的对 他们现在要闯进去了 | 
| [32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:53] | Vengeance keeps us sane. | 复仇让我们保持心智健全 | 
| [32:58] | What a fascinating statement. | 这是多么迷人的陈述 | 
| [33:01] | You may have your vengeance, | 你或许有你的复仇方式 | 
| [33:04] | as I am about to have…mine. | 我也将要进行我的复仇 | 
| [33:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:10] | They’re never going to make it out of that house, David. | 他们永远也不会从那房子里出来了 戴夫 | 
| [33:14] | It was never about that perfect woman | 这一切都和那个完美的女人 | 
| [33:16] | or those wonderful children. | 或是那些好孩子们无关 | 
| [33:19] | It was about your team. | 而是关于你们小组 | 
| [33:21] | Your merry band of five. | 你的欢乐五人组 | 
| [33:24] | They complete my sequence. | 他们会成为我数列中的五 | 
| [33:33] | Garcia, get Hotch on the phone, now! | 加西亚 马上给霍奇打电话 | 
| [33:36] | It’s too late, David. | 已经太晚了 戴夫 | 
| [33:38] | The minute they stepped into that house, they were dead. | 他们进到房子里去的那一刻 就会丧命 | 
| [33:41] | I knew if I kept prodding you | 我就知道如果我一直刺激你 | 
| [33:44] | that you would rise to my challenge. | 你就会回应我的挑战 | 
| [33:46] | Hotch isn’t answering. | 霍奇不接电话 | 
| [33:48] | Try Morgan. | 打给摩根试试 | 
| [33:48] | I knew that you would insist on being in the room alone with me, | 我知道你会坚持和我单独相处 | 
| [33:53] | that you would try to beat me. | 想要打败我 | 
| [33:55] | I knew you would send them all out there. | 我知道你会把他们都派到那里去 | 
| [33:58] | No, nothing. | 也不接 | 
| [33:59] | Try Prentiss or Reid! | 试试潘提斯和里德 | 
| [34:01] | It’s a trap, stop them! | 那是个陷阱 阻止他们 | 
| [34:02] | But you’re not just filled with hatred, David. | 但你的内心不仅填满了憎恨 戴夫 | 
| [34:05] | You’re also filled with arrogance. | 也填满了傲慢 | 
| [34:08] | Hubris, just like every other human being. | 狂妄自大 就像每个人一样 | 
| [34:12] | Just like me. | 就和我一样 | 
| [34:13] | I can’t reach anyone! | 我谁都联系不上 | 
| [34:14] | Try again! | 再试试 | 
| [34:15] | They’re never going to answer. | 他们永远不会接电话了 | 
| [34:18] | You lose. | 你输了 | 
| [34:23] | Why? What did I ever do? | 为什么 我到底怎么惹到你了 | 
| [34:28] | William Grace. | 威廉·格雷斯 | 
| [34:31] | The man you called the face of pure evil, | 你称之为纯粹邪恶的面孔 | 
| [34:35] | my brother. | 他是我哥哥 | 
| [34:37] | My life ended the day you arrested him. | 你逮捕他那天起 我的人生就结束了 | 
| [34:39] | Every time people talked about William Grace, | 每次人们谈起威廉·格雷斯 | 
| [34:42] | they always talked about his parents and his brother Henry. | 总会提到他的父母和弟弟亨利 | 
| [34:45] | Because no one could believe that | 因为没人会相信 | 
| [34:48] | anyone that evil could possibly hide in the darkness. | 如此邪恶的一个人会隐藏得天衣无缝 | 
| [34:51] | Surely someone must have seen, someone must have known– | 肯定会有蛛丝马迹被身边的人发现 | 
| [34:54] | surely his own brother. | 他的亲弟弟肯定知道 | 
| [34:58] | I had a fiancee, David. | 我曾有个未婚妻 戴夫 | 
| [35:00] | A beautiful woman, | 一个美丽的女人 | 
| [35:03] | a perfect woman. | 完美的女人 | 
| [35:06] | She sent the ring back to me. | 她把戒指寄还给我 | 
| [35:10] | She said she was afraid to give it to me in person. | 说不敢当面交给我 | 
| [35:13] | She was afraid of me. | 她害怕我 | 
| [35:16] | She was a brunette. | 她有着深色的头发 | 
| [35:17] | So then I started getting these thoughts, these ideas, | 于是我开始有了这些想法 | 
| [35:21] | these images inside my head. | 这些形象在我脑海中 | 
| [35:26] | I couldn’t–I couldn’t escape them. | 我无法不去想它们 | 
| [35:29] | And then I realized, | 然后我意识到 | 
| [35:33] | my brother hadn’t been alone in the darkness. | 我哥哥并没有一个人在黑暗中挣扎 | 
| [35:38] | I shared the same genetics | 你随意否定了我和他 | 
| [35:41] | you so casually dismiss. | 都具有的那条多余的Y染色体 | 
| [35:45] | I started a second life. | 我开始了自己的第二人生 | 
| [35:47] | No one knew, but something…was missing. | 没人知道 但总觉得少了点什么 | 
| [35:51] | I couldn’t figure it out. | 我想不出来是怎么回事 | 
| [35:55] | And then… | 然后 | 
| [35:57] | David Rossi, | 戴夫·罗西 | 
| [36:01] | the man that ruined my life. | 毁了我人生的人出现了 | 
| [36:04] | And suddenly, I knew what it was that was missing. | 突然间 我知道缺少的是什么了 | 
| [36:10] | Because you… | 因为你 | 
| [36:12] | have written it. | 已经把它写出来了 | 
| [36:17] | Vengeance. | 复仇 | 
| [36:20] | Vengeance. | 复仇 | 
| [36:30] | You murdered all those women just because of me? | 你杀害那么多女人 只是因为我 | 
| [36:36] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [36:39] | I killed 12 people… | 我杀了12个人 | 
| [36:43] | ’cause of you. | 就因为你 | 
| [36:46] | You took my family. | 你害我失去家人 | 
| [36:49] | I take yours. | 我也要让你失去 | 
| [36:57] | Did you get all that? | 都录下来了吗 | 
| [37:01] | Every word, boss. | 一字不差 头儿 | 
| [37:02] | Well, make copies before we give it to the U.S. Attorney. | 把文件交给联邦检察院之前记得备份 | 
| [37:05] | This might make a pretty good teaching aid. | 这可是很好的教学辅助材料 | 
| [37:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [37:10] | Teaching? | 教学 | 
| [37:11] | Yeah. I teach interrogation at the FBI Academy. | 没错 我在联调局研究院教审讯这门课 | 
| [37:16] | Hotch… | 霍奇 | 
| [37:19] | Garcia said I got it right? | 加西亚说我猜对了 | 
| [37:20] | Yeah, about everything. | 是的 都说对了 | 
| [37:21] | We found the acid tanks around back. | 我们在房子后面发现了装满酸性溶液的桶 | 
| [37:24] | The acid would have covered the whole area outside the room. | 酸可以侵蚀到整个房子的周边范围 | 
| [37:26] | There were spigots everywhere. The entry was booby-trapped. | 到处都是水龙头 入口是个诱杀装置 | 
| [37:29] | And what about Kaylee and the kids? | 凯莉和孩子们怎么样 | 
| [37:31] | They’re fine. Oh,they’re fine. You were right about them. | 他们很好 他们没事了 你说得对 | 
| [37:33] | They were just one of the decoys. | 他们只是诱饵 | 
| [37:35] | That was Reid who figured out his obsession with those numbers. | 是里德发现了他对那些数字的沉迷 | 
| [37:38] | He wasn’t about to kill 10 people this afternoon, | 他今天下午没打算要杀十个人 | 
| [37:41] | that’s not in the pattern. | 那样不符合数列模式 | 
| [37:43] | You get your confession? | 你让他认罪了吗 | 
| [37:44] | Took some doing. Thank you. | 费了不少劲 谢谢 | 
| [37:49] | You’d be charged with kidnapping, | 你会以绑架罪被起诉 | 
| [37:51] | but Kaylee and the kids, they’re all safe. | 但凯莉和孩子们 他们都很安全 | 
| [37:54] | You’ll only face murder charges on the original seven women. | 你只需要面对之前七名女子的谋杀指控 | 
| [37:58] | With no evidence? | 没证据怎么指控我 | 
| [37:59] | Yeah. You, uh, you mentioned that when we first met, | 没错 初次见面时你就说过 | 
| [38:04] | that we would never be able to get you on those. | 我们永远无法把你和那些谋杀联系起来 | 
| [38:10] | But I think you’ll discover that the videotaped confession | 但你会发现录下来的供认 | 
| [38:13] | has the power to move a lot of jurors. | 会影响很多陪审员的决定 | 
| [38:30] | You waited until I turned my back, didn’t you, Henry? | 你特意等到我转身是不是 亨利 | 
| [38:33] | Just like you did with those women. | 就像你袭击那些女人一样 | 
| [38:35] | Don’t give me a reason to hurt you! | 别给我理由打你 | 
| [38:38] | And one more thing– | 还有一件事 | 
| [38:39] | I’m going to be there | 你被捆起来准备接受 | 
| [38:40] | when they strap you down for that lethal injection. | 注射死刑的时候 我会去现场参观的 | 
| [38:43] | And just before they hit the plunger, | 就在他们推动活塞之前 | 
| [38:45] | I’m going to lean in real close | 我会俯下身来靠得很近 | 
| [38:47] | and tell you to say hello to your scumbag brother. | 让你代我向你的人渣哥哥问好 | 
| [39:06] | First solo case. | 你第一个独立的案子 | 
| [39:08] | They don’t always turn out so well, do they? | 被劫持者的结局一般没这么好 是吧 | 
| [39:11] | I wish. | 我倒希望每次都这么好 | 
| [39:13] | I was out of line with you this morning. | 我今早的行为越界了 | 
| [39:17] | No, you weren’t. You were right. | 不 你没有 你说得对 | 
| [39:18] | I should have never jumped in like that. | 我不应该那样突然插手 | 
| [39:21] | And it won’t happen again. | 这种情况不会再发生了 | 
| [39:23] | So what do you think? | 那你是怎么想的 | 
| [39:26] | What do I think about what? | 关于什么 | 
| [39:26] | – The other case. – What case? | -另一个案子 -哪个案子 | 
| [39:28] | Told that detective that | 你不是跟那个警探说 | 
| [39:29] | you’d take a look at it and give him a call. | 你会看一下他的案子 然后给他回电话吗 | 
| [39:32] | Jordan, are you serious? I’ve been a little busy. | 乔丹 你是认真的吗 我现在可有点忙 | 
| [39:33] | The man is waiting for a phone call. | 那人在等你电话呢 | 
| [39:34] | You told him you’d call him personally. | 你说你会亲自给他打电话的 | 
| [39:38] | Am I ever gonna catch a break with you? | 你就不能让我喘口气吗 | 
| [39:39] | I can dial the number if you’d like. | 需要的话 我可以帮你拨号码 | 
| [39:41] | I mean, aren’t you Supervisory Special Agent Morgan? | 你不是特别督查探员摩根嘛 | 
| [39:45] | This is going to be interesting. | 看来情况会变得很有意思 | 
| [39:49] | I want you to speak when you mean it, | 我想让你说话算话 | 
| [39:51] | that’s what I want you to do. | 我希望你能做到 | 
| [39:57] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [40:13] | “Man must evolve for all human conflict, | 为了应对冲突 人们必须进化 | 
| [40:16] | a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. | 找到一种能够抵制复仇和侵略的方法 | 
| [40:20] | The foundation of such a method is love.” | 这种方法的基础就是爱 | 
| [40:24] | Martin Luther King, Jr. | 马丁·路德·金 |