| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Giddy-up. | 开始吧 | 
| [00:18] | Well, it’s about time. | 差不多到时候了 | 
| [00:21] | I promise I will make it up to you. | 我保证我会补偿你 | 
| [00:23] | Now, tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 | 
| [00:28] | I want… | 我想要… | 
| [00:33] | I can do that. | 没问题 | 
| [00:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [01:14] | Hey, lover. | 喂 亲爱的 | 
| [01:17] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 | 
| [01:18] | Yeah. I’m wide open. | 随时恭候大驾 | 
| [01:22] | 2 a.m.? | 凌晨两点 | 
| [01:23] | You like to make me wait, don’t you? | 你就喜欢让我等 对吗 | 
| [01:26] | You want the usual? | 你想要和往常一样 | 
| [01:35] | Uh, so where do you want to meet? | 想在哪里见 | 
| [01:38] | The Cutler. | 科特勒酒店 | 
| [01:41] | I think I can do that. | 没问题 | 
| [01:43] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [02:09] | Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳 | 
| [02:09] | Agent, this is Patrick Jackson, | 探员 我是帕特里克·杰克逊 | 
| [02:11] | Attorney General down in Texas. | 德克萨斯州的首席检察官 | 
| [02:12] | Yes, sir, what can I do for you? | 您好 有什么可以帮您 | 
| [02:14] | I got a case here in Dallas and… | 我在达拉斯有个案子 | 
| [02:17] | Well, your director thought you might be the person for a consult. | 你的上司认为可以向你咨询一下 | 
| [02:20] | Could you forward the details | 能把案件细节 | 
| [02:21] | to Jennifer Jareau, our liaison? | 转述给联络官洁妮芙·洁婼吗 | 
| [02:23] | Not your team, Agent Hotchner. | 不需要你的团队 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [02:24] | Just you. | 只要你 | 
| [02:25] | What’s the reason for that, sir? | 我能问一下原因吗 | 
| [02:27] | You’ll be briefed on the ground. | 你来了就知道了 | 
| [02:28] | Could you send details about the case or the unsub? | 那能把案件或嫌犯的细节发给我吗 | 
| [02:32] | It’s not the unsub you need to worry about. | 你需要担心的不是嫌犯 | 
| [02:35] | It’s the lawyers. | 而是律师 | 
| [02:37] | How soon can you be here? | 你多久能到 | 
| [02:43] | Does the name Hoyt Ashford ring a bell? | 霍伊特·阿西夫特这个名字你有印象吗 | 
| [02:45] | Investment banker? | 投资银行家 | 
| [02:46] | Close. Hedge fund manager. | 差不多吧 是对冲基金经理 | 
| [02:48] | You might have seen him on the talk shows all red in the face, | 你可能在脱口秀节目中看到过他 | 
| [02:50] | saying the real estate crisis wasn’t a big thing. | 面红耳赤说地产危机不是件大事 | 
| [02:52] | I did see his public apology on the news channels when it was. | 我的确看到过当时他在新闻频道的公开道歉 | 
| [02:54] | Yeah, well, that was unfortunate, | 非常不幸 | 
| [02:56] | ’cause now his lawyers want to classify this as suicide. | 现在他的律师们想把这归为自杀 | 
| [03:01] | We kept the scene preserved. | 我们保持了现场的完整性 | 
| [03:03] | Your consult might buy us some time. | 你的意见也许能帮我们争取点时间 | 
| [03:05] | Most men don’t take Viagra before they kill themselves. | 大多数男性不会在自杀前吃伟哥 | 
| [03:09] | Does he have a wife? | 他有妻子吗 | 
| [03:10] | At home, with the kids. | 有 和孩子们在家 | 
| [03:11] | So, mistress or prostitute? | 是情人还是妓女 | 
| [03:14] | Agent Hotchner, what I’m about to tell you | 霍奇纳探员 我接下来告诉你的 | 
| [03:16] | is confidential information. | 都是机密信息 | 
| [03:17] | It’s not to be included in any reports. | 不能在任何报告中提及 | 
| [03:21] | Every Wednesday, | 每周三 | 
| [03:21] | Ashford withdrew $10,000 out of a fund in cash. | 阿西夫特会从基金中取出一万美金现金 | 
| [03:25] | Today was no different. | 今天也一样 | 
| [03:27] | So, high-end prostitute. | 看来是高档妓女了 | 
| [03:28] | We interviewed the valet, the concierge. Nobody saw her. | 我们审问过服务员和门卫 没人见过她 | 
| [03:31] | Well, that’s not surprising. These women know how to be discreet. | 不足为奇 这些女人懂得小心为上 | 
| [03:34] | You’d think with profit margins in the toilet, | 本以为风险太大 | 
| [03:36] | they’d show a little restraint. | 他们会有所克制 | 
| [03:38] | So this isn’t the first? | 这不是第一起了吗 | 
| [03:39] | We think it’s the second. | 应该是第二起了 | 
| [03:45] | I am going to call my team. | 我得联系我的团队 | 
| [03:47] | Understood. | 理解 | 
| [03:48] | But there is a reason why I wanted you here first. | 但我让你先来是有原因的 | 
| [03:50] | I got 3 judges and one state senator | 共有三名法官和一名州参议员 | 
| [03:53] | asking if I’m sure I have a case. | 问我是否确定能够立案 | 
| [03:55] | You poke around, this type of woman, this type of lifestyle, | 你查这种女人 这种行为 | 
| [03:57] | people get edgy, call in favors. | 很多人会紧张 求人帮忙把案子压下去 | 
| [03:59] | I’m sorry, but the politics of this are your problem. | 不好意思 政治方面的事不归我们管 | 
| [04:01] | Yes, they are. And of course we all want her stopped. | 当然 我们也希望她能停下来 | 
| [04:04] | You just don’t want any big fish caught in the net. | 你只是不希望把事情闹大 | 
| [04:06] | That’s how it’s got to be, | 绝对不能闹大 | 
| [04:07] | or I have to rescind the request for bureau involvement. | 不然我就得撤销让联调局介入的打算了 | 
| [04:10] | Local murders, local case. | 毕竟是当地的谋杀 当地的案子 | 
| [04:13] | All right. I just need a place | 好的 我需要一个地方 | 
| [04:14] | for my team to set up and all your case files. | 给我的团队办公 也请你把相关文件送过来 | 
| [04:16] | We don’t have as much on Michael Stanton, but I’ll send it over. | 关于迈克尔·斯坦顿的文件不多 回头发给你 | 
| [04:18] | I’ll be in touch in the morning. | 明早再联系 | 
| [04:20] | Thank you, Agent Hotchner. | 谢谢你 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [04:22] | What floor? | 哪一层 | 
| [04:24] | Uh, 16. Thank you. | 16楼 谢谢 | 
| [04:34] | Long night? | 忙了一晚上 | 
| [04:36] | Uh, kind of. Yeah. | 差不多吧 | 
| [04:39] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [04:41] | These Tokyo markets are killing me. | 东京市场真是要人命 | 
| [04:55] | – Excuse me. – Good night. | -失陪 -晚安 | 
| [05:25] | Darling. | 亲爱的 | 
| [06:01] | Pleasure is My Business | 情色交易 | 
| [06:05] | “The prostitute is not, as feminists claim, | 女权主义者称妓女为男人的受害者 | 
| [06:07] | the victim of men, but rather their conqueror. | 实则不然 她们是男人的征服者 | 
| [06:10] | An outlaw, who controls the sexual channels | 是控制人类天性与社会文明间 | 
| [06:13] | between nature and culture.” | 性爱通道的逃犯 | 
| [06:15] | Camille Paglia. | 卡米拉·帕格利亚[美国作家] | 
| [06:16] | Female serial killers are a fascinating field. | 女性连环杀手是一个迷人的领域 | 
| [06:19] | We don’t have much information on them, | 我们对女性杀手并不太了解 | 
| [06:21] | but what we do know involves | 但我们知道 | 
| [06:22] | throwing the rules completely out the window. | 不能用常规去预测她们的行为 | 
| [06:24] | Signature, for instance. | 比如说 特征 | 
| [06:26] | They don’t torture or take trophies. | 她们不折磨人 也不拿战利品 | 
| [06:27] | Because it’s not sexual gratification when a woman kills. | 女性杀人并不是为了性满足 | 
| [06:29] | Exactly. Murder is the goal. | 对 杀人才是目的 | 
| [06:31] | They don’t have to do anything extra. | 她们不会做多余的事情 | 
| [06:32] | So, basically, women are more efficient at killing. | 所以基本上 女性杀人更有效率 | 
| [06:34] | Historically, they have had body counts in the hundreds. | 历史上 她们曾杀人过百 | 
| [06:37] | So assuming that the job is the stressor, | 那么假设工作是压力源 | 
| [06:38] | what are some of the reasons prostitutes kill their customers? | 妓女杀客户的原因有哪些呢 | 
| [06:41] | Money, drugs, | 金钱 毒品 | 
| [06:42] | post-traumatic stress disorder. | 创伤后应激障碍 | 
| [06:43] | At some point, every call girl, | 在某种程度上 每一位应召女郎 | 
| [06:45] | no matter how well paid, | 即使报酬满盈 | 
| [06:46] | gets coerced into an activity she didn’t consent to. | 也会被迫进行她们不情愿的活动 | 
| [06:49] | Aileen Wuornos used to purposefully stage | 艾琳·沃诺斯曾故意扮作妓女 | 
| [06:51] | paid sexual encounters as an excuse to murder men | 然后以此谋杀那些她认为会 | 
| [06:53] | she thought would rape her. | 强奸自己的男人 | 
| [06:55] | But Wuornos was psychotic and disorganized. | 但沃诺斯精神错乱 | 
| [06:57] | I think this girl’s poisoning them before she has sex with them. | 我认为这名嫌犯在和男人发生关系前就下毒了 | 
| [07:00] | She’s using Tetra-Methylene-Disulfotetramine. | 她用的是四亚甲基毒素 | 
| [07:03] | It’s a popular rat poison in China, | 在中国是很流行的老鼠药 | 
| [07:04] | easily soluble in alcohol. | 易溶于酒精 | 
| [07:06] | Poison is the perfect M.O., quiet, quick, | 下毒是最好的作案手法 安静 快速 | 
| [07:09] | and the victims never see it coming | 而且被害人不会事先意料到 | 
| [07:10] | because they think they’re getting lucky. | 还以为自己将享受性福呢 | 
| [07:12] | Does that mean something to you? | 这对你来说有帮助吗 | 
| [07:13] | Well, at $10,000 a night, | 一万美金一夜 | 
| [07:15] | these men are paying for discretion as well as sex. | 这些男人不光付账单 还给了封口费 | 
| [07:17] | She has a history with them. They see her repeatedly. | 她对此轻车熟路 他们反复地找过她 | 
| [07:20] | She didn’t decide to kill them in the moment. | 她并非临时起了杀意 | 
| [07:22] | She walks in with the intent to kill them | 而是事先就有准备 | 
| [07:24] | and she’s doing it before she sleeps with them. | 在发生关系前就动手了 | 
| [07:25] | So she’s not just organized, she’s also methodical. | 她不仅有条理 而且手段高明 | 
| [07:28] | She decides early which one of her clients are worth killing | 她早已决定要杀害哪个客户 | 
| [07:30] | and she made plans according to it. | 然后据此制定计划 | 
| [07:32] | Maybe the victims all share the same fetish. | 或许所有死者都有共同的癖好 | 
| [07:34] | Both victims were in their 50s, highly visible. | 两位被害人都是50多岁 知名度很高 | 
| [07:36] | Careful out their image. | 非常注意他们的形象 | 
| [07:38] | I mean, if they were kinky in the same way, | 如果他们都很变态的话 | 
| [07:39] | they’d go to great lengths to hide it. | 肯定会花大力气去掩饰 | 
| [07:41] | And we’re facing a corporate culture | 现在我们面对的是整个圈子 | 
| [07:42] | that’ll do everything it can to keep us out. | 他们会竭尽全力不让我们了解内幕 | 
| [07:44] | Actually, I had some luck there. | 事实上 我得到了一些信息 | 
| [07:45] | Hoyt Ashford’s wife | 霍伊特·阿西夫特的妻子 | 
| [07:47] | isn’t too happy with how he died. | 对于他的死因不太满意 | 
| [07:48] | She’s agreed to talk to us? | 她同意和我们聊聊吗 | 
| [07:49] | Yeah, but because every silver lining has a dark cloud, | 对 因为柳暗花明之前还有疑无路的难题 | 
| [07:52] | the Hedge Fund released a statement. | 对冲基金发布了一条声明 | 
| [07:55] | “Ashford died peacefully in his home, | “大卫·麦迪森律师声称 | 
| [07:57] | according to lawyer David Madison.” | 阿西夫特于自家内安详地死去” | 
| [08:00] | They’re already trying to close ranks. | 他们已经在统一口风了 | 
| [08:01] | Does that language sound familiar to anyone else? | 这句话你们不觉得耳熟吗 | 
| [08:03] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [08:04] | The press release from the first victim. | 媒体发布的第一名死者的消息 | 
| [08:06] | “According to company lawyer, | “公司律师声称 | 
| [08:09] | Stanton died peacefully in his home.” | 斯坦顿于自家内安详地死去” | 
| [08:12] | Prentiss and Morgan, start with the wife. | 潘提斯和摩根 你们从那位妻子入手 | 
| [08:14] | See if you can get her to open up. | 看能不能让她透露些消息 | 
| [08:15] | JJ, call the lawyers and | 小洁 打电话给这两位律师 | 
| [08:16] | tell them I want to meet with both of them. | 就说我想同时见见他们 | 
| [08:18] | You want to play them off each other? | 你想让他们互揭老底吗 | 
| [08:20] | I think one of them wrote both press releases. | 我认为两则新闻都是他们中的其中一个写的 | 
| [08:22] | Let’s see which one calls us back. | 看看谁会给我们回话 | 
| [08:36] | Babe. | 亲爱的 | 
| [08:39] | What time is it? | 几点了 | 
| [08:40] | If you leave now, you can get your kids to school. | 你如果现在走的话 还来得及送孩子上学 | 
| [08:52] | Thank you, Agent Hotchner. | 谢谢 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [09:03] | The Phoenix Police announced | 凤凰城警方宣称 | 
| [09:04] | the suspect responsible for the deaths of 5 Phoenix officers | 谋害五名凤凰城警员的嫌犯 | 
| [09:08] | had been caught. | 已经被抓 | 
| [09:09] | That is not the case. | 其实不然 | 
| [09:10] | The killer is still at large. | 杀手仍然在逃 | 
| [09:16] | Mrs. Ashford, we’re very sorry about your husband. | 阿西夫特太太 您丈夫的事我们很遗憾 | 
| [09:19] | I’ve been getting nothing but condolences all day. | 我已经被慰问轰炸了一整天了 | 
| [09:22] | I feel like a hypocrite for accepting them, | 知道他是怎么死的还接受这些慰问 | 
| [09:24] | knowing how he died. | 真觉得自己像伪君子 | 
| [09:26] | We think your husband might have been targeted | 我们认为你的丈夫被人盯上了 | 
| [09:27] | because of something… | 因为… | 
| [09:29] | sexual he did with this call girl. | 他和一个应召女郎之间的性癖好 | 
| [09:33] | We know this is hard, | 我们知道这很难接受 | 
| [09:34] | but is there anything you can tell us | 不过您是否可以告诉我们 | 
| [09:36] | about what he liked? | 他的喜好 | 
| [09:37] | In bed? | 床上的喜好吗 | 
| [09:38] | I can sum it up in one word. | 我可以用一个词来总结 | 
| [09:41] | Younger. | 年轻 | 
| [09:42] | How much younger? | 多年轻 | 
| [09:44] | 24, 25. It’s… | 24 25吧 | 
| [09:46] | That was when I met him. | 认识到他时我就是那个年龄 | 
| [09:47] | So, your age difference was part of the attraction? | 所以年龄差是吸引他的一部分原因吗 | 
| [09:50] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [09:51] | It was the whole relationship. | 那是整段关系的重点 | 
| [09:53] | Mrs. Ashford, no offense, | 阿西夫特太太 无意冒犯 | 
| [09:55] | but…your husband | 但你丈夫 | 
| [09:56] | spent a lot of money on this woman. | 花了很多钱在这个女人身上 | 
| [09:59] | Was there anything else at all | 除了自尊心膨胀 | 
| [10:00] | that he liked from a younger woman besides the ego boost? | 还有没有别的原因让他喜欢更年轻的女人 | 
| [10:04] | There’s a certain kind of man, agent, | 探员 有一种特定的男人 | 
| [10:08] | for whom the only kind of sex that matters is the ego boost. | 上床就只是为了让自尊心膨胀 | 
| [10:12] | But in a marriage like ours, | 但是像我们这样的婚姻 | 
| [10:14] | after a few years, that doesn’t come voluntarily anymore. | 几年后 也就不再愿意有性生活了 | 
| [10:18] | You have to work at it. | 你必须想尽办法才能得到 | 
| [10:21] | Or in my husband’s case… | 或者干脆用我丈夫的办法 | 
| [10:24] | pay for it. | 花钱去买 | 
| [10:30] | JJ, both lawyers said that they would be here at noon. | 小洁 两名律师都说他们中午会来 | 
| [10:33] | They both called back and they said they would meet you | 他们都回电话说会在曼彻斯特中心 | 
| [10:35] | at the Manchester center. | 跟你见面 | 
| [10:37] | It’s almost 12:30 neither of them are here. | 将近12点半了 一个都没到 | 
| [10:39] | Can you text me the numbers? I need to call. | 你能把号码发给我吗 我打个电话 | 
| [10:40] | Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员吗 | 
| [10:41] | – Never mind. She’s here. – She? | -没事了 她到了 -女的吗 | 
| [10:43] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [10:44] | Ellen Daniels. Barswell Consulting. | 我是巴斯维尔咨询公司的艾伦·丹尼尔斯 | 
| [10:47] | Ms. Daniels, we called two lawyers | 丹尼尔斯小姐 我们联系了两名律师 | 
| [10:49] | and neither of them was you. | 但都不是你 | 
| [10:50] | They called me to consult on the press releases. | 他们叫我来负责媒体发布的事情 | 
| [10:53] | My firm specializes in strategic risk management | 我的公司为全市公司提供专业的 | 
| [10:55] | for firms around the city. | 战略风险管理 | 
| [10:56] | Ah. You’re a problem solver. | 你是解决问题的 | 
| [10:58] | And we have a mutual one, don’t we? | 我们也有共同的问题 不是吗 | 
| [11:00] | Do you know who this girl is? | 你知道这个女孩是谁吗 | 
| [11:02] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [11:03] | Well, one of your clients might. That’s the point. | 你的某个客人可能知道 那才是重点 | 
| [11:05] | Well, they’re not gonna open up to either one of us about it. | 他们不可能告诉我们 | 
| [11:07] | Then they’re putting themselves at risk. | 那他们就是在让自己深陷险境 | 
| [11:08] | Yes, I understand that, but you see, my hands are tied. | 我理解 但你要明白 我无能为力 | 
| [11:11] | None of these men are going to admit | 这些男人都不会承认 | 
| [11:12] | that they have a professional girlfriend. | 自己有个职业女朋友 | 
| [11:13] | I can subpoena their financial records. | 我可以发传票索要他们的财务报告 | 
| [11:15] | Then I would have to file | 那我会提出 | 
| [11:16] | about a year’s worth of injunctions to stall you. | 为期一年的禁令来拖延你 | 
| [11:19] | Now, who needs that kind of hassle? | 你想惹那种麻烦吗 | 
| [11:20] | Ms. Daniels, this is not a game. | 丹尼尔斯女士 这不是游戏 | 
| [11:22] | I need a phone number, | 我需要电话号码 | 
| [11:23] | if not of this particular girl, then someone like her, | 如果不是这个女孩的 就给我她同行的号码 | 
| [11:25] | someone we can talk to. | 好让我们能找她谈谈 | 
| [11:26] | No escort will agree to sit down with the FBI. | 应召女郎怎么会同意和联调局谈 | 
| [11:30] | But I have something better for you, | 但我有更好的人选给你 | 
| [11:32] | assuming you might be willing to overlook certain legal niceties. | 前提是你愿意忽视某些法律条例 | 
| [11:38] | Do you want to buy a house? | 你想买房子吗 | 
| [11:41] | No. | 不想 | 
| [11:44] | Yes, you do. | 不 你想 | 
| [11:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [11:56] | I thought Hotch said we were going to meet a madam here. | 霍奇不是说我们在这里能见到老鸨吗 | 
| [11:58] | Actually, there’s a lot of overlap between real estate and sex work. | 其实房地产和性行业有很多相通之处 | 
| [12:01] | Property is a safe and inspection-free investment | 不动产是一项针对巨额现金的投资 | 
| [12:03] | for large sums of cash. | 既安全又免检 | 
| [12:05] | Your brownstone used to be owned by a gigolo. | 你那褐砂石房子以前的主人就是小白脸 | 
| [12:07] | Well, hello, you two! | 两位 你们好啊 | 
| [12:09] | Are you the– | 你是不是… | 
| [12:10] | Isn’t this neighborhood just fabulous? | 这一带是不是很棒 | 
| [12:12] | And you’re gonna love this house. | 你们会爱上这套房子的 | 
| [12:16] | You two need lessons in faking it. | 你们两个应该学学如何装样子 | 
| [12:18] | I teach a class. | 我可是行家 | 
| [12:19] | Uh,I’m– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:21] | I just– I want to be clear. | 我想弄清楚 | 
| [12:23] | You are a madam, right? | 你是老鸨 对不对 | 
| [12:25] | You arrange dates for escorts? | 你为应召女郎安排约会 对吧 | 
| [12:27] | All I arrange are meetings. | 我只安排见面 | 
| [12:29] | What happens between two consenting adults when that meeting is over | 见面后 两个成年人之间发生的事 | 
| [12:31] | is something I’m not liable for. | 不是我负责的范围 | 
| [12:33] | Now… who wants a scone? | 谁想吃烤饼 | 
| [12:40] | Oh, yes. We all know about this woman. | 没错 我们都知道这个女人 | 
| [12:43] | She’s terrible for business. | 她可是生意杀手 | 
| [12:44] | I guess there’s only so many men that can, uh, | 我想肯定有很多男人 | 
| [12:47] | afford the service you provide. | 能付得起你提供的服务 | 
| [12:49] | Well, that’s certainly true. | 那是自然 | 
| [12:51] | But the way she’s behaving, she’s only hurting herself. | 但她这种行为只会害了自己 | 
| [12:53] | And why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [12:54] | An escort’s client list is the most important investment she has. | 应召女郎的客户名单是她最重要的财产 | 
| [12:57] | It’s her daily income | 那是她收入的来源 | 
| [12:59] | and her retirement package when she sells the list. | 也是卖出名单后的退休金 | 
| [13:01] | So she isn’t working with a service, is she? | 所以她不是给人打工的 对吗 | 
| [13:04] | No madam would allow an escort to kill off the clientele. | 不会有老鸨同意让应召女郎杀害客户 | 
| [13:08] | What about the, um, type of work your employees do? | 你的”员工”都干哪些活 | 
| [13:12] | We’re sort of operating under the assumption | 我们现在是在假设 | 
| [13:13] | that this escort is, um, killing men | 这个应召女郎专杀那种 | 
| [13:16] | who… make her perform a… specific sexual act. | 让她做某种特定性行为的男人 | 
| [13:22] | What did you have in mind, sweetie? | 比如哪种呢 亲爱的 | 
| [13:23] | I– I don’t even– I don’t know. | 我甚至都 我不知道 | 
| [13:25] | If I may. | 恕我直言 | 
| [13:26] | I think you’re looking at this all wrong. | 我觉得你们的调查方向错了 | 
| [13:28] | Start with this question– | 先从这个问题开始 | 
| [13:29] | why would a man pay a woman 5 figures? | 为什么男人会付给女人五位数的钱 | 
| [13:32] | It’s not for sex, is it? | 不是为了性吗 | 
| [13:34] | Of course you’ve got to be good in bed to be successful. | 要想成功 你的床上功夫当然必须了得 | 
| [13:37] | But that’s the easy part. | 但这很容易 | 
| [13:38] | What’s the difficult part? | 困难在哪呢 | 
| [13:40] | What men want more than the no strings attached sex is a therapist. | 比起无附加条件的性爱 男人更需要治疗师 | 
| [13:45] | Someone who will absorb the worst parts of their personalities. | 一个能理解他们性格最糟糕部分的人 | 
| [13:48] | Their fears and their insecurities. | 他们的恐惧和不安 | 
| [13:51] | Everything they can’t take home to their wife. | 一切不能带回家和妻子诉说的感受 | 
| [13:54] | That’s what I groom my girls to do– | 我就是这样训练她们的 | 
| [13:56] | how to talk to these men. How to listen. | 学会与这些男人交谈 学会倾听 | 
| [13:58] | Don’t get me wrong. Deviancy comes with the territory. | 别误解我 每个男人的需求都不一样 | 
| [14:01] | I can’t tell you how many men need to be submissive | 有数不清的男人需要被驯服的快感 | 
| [14:04] | as an outlet from their extremely stressful jobs. | 以作为其超高压工作的宣泄方式 | 
| [14:07] | I can tell you that if the sex was the reason | 但我敢说如果她杀害这些男人 | 
| [14:09] | she was killing these men, | 是因为性爱 | 
| [14:10] | she would have broken long before she charged $10,000. | 那她早在每晚身价一万之前就崩溃了 | 
| [14:14] | So it isn’t how these men act in bed, | 所以他们在床上的行为并不重要 | 
| [14:16] | it’s how they act out of it. | 关键在其他时候 | 
| [15:07] | Jesse, what’s your 20? | 杰斯 你在哪里 | 
| [15:09] | Uh, I’m, uh, just starting my sweep. | 我正准备开始巡逻 | 
| [15:14] | Oh my God. | 我的天 | 
| [15:25] | Victim was Joseph Fielding. | 死者叫约瑟夫·菲尔丁 | 
| [15:27] | He was the CFO here. | 是这里的首席财务官 | 
| [15:28] | Poisoned? | 中毒而死 | 
| [15:29] | And staged. | 还在公共场合弃尸 | 
| [15:30] | She killed him in his office | 她在办公室里将其杀害 | 
| [15:31] | and then rolled him out here to be found. | 再把他推到这里 让别人发现 | 
| [15:33] | The lipstick’s new. | 口红是新标志 | 
| [15:34] | Done postmortem. | 那是他死后涂上去的 | 
| [15:36] | Reid said female serial killers don’t leave a signature. | 里德说女性连环杀手不会留下特征 | 
| [15:39] | I think she did that just for us. | 她大概是故意留给我们看的 | 
| [15:41] | She’s already exposed him at his most vulnerable. | 她将他的尸体暴露人前 | 
| [15:43] | Now she wants to be noticed. | 想吸引大家的注意 | 
| [15:43] | I’m allowed back. | 他们让我进警戒线了 | 
| [15:46] | Which one of you is Aaron Hotchner? | 你们谁是艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [15:48] | I’m Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳 | 
| [15:50] | Larry Bartlett. | 拉里·巴勒特 | 
| [15:50] | I represent mr. Fielding in Webster Industries. | 韦伯斯特实业集团菲尔丁先生的代表律师 | 
| [15:53] | This is a closed crime scene, Mr. Bartlett. | 这里是封闭的犯罪现场 巴勒特先生 | 
| [15:55] | Yes. I spoke to Ellen Daniels. | 我知道 我和艾伦·丹尼尔斯谈过了 | 
| [15:57] | She said you’re a very reasonable man. | 她说你非常通情达理 | 
| [16:00] | Escort him out, please. | 请你送他出去 | 
| [16:01] | No, wait. Please. | 不 等等 拜托 | 
| [16:03] | The press is outside and they can smell blood. | 媒体就在外面 他们能闻到血腥味 | 
| [16:07] | Any way we can handle this discreetly? | 我们能不能谨慎地处理这件事 | 
| [16:08] | We’re not about to lie for you. | 我们不会替你撒谎的 | 
| [16:10] | You don’t have to lie. Just don’t comment. | 不用撒谎 不发表评论就行 | 
| [16:13] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 | 
| [16:19] | Is there any reason to go public yet? | 现在有理由公开案子吗 | 
| [16:20] | Validating her is exactly what she wants. | 凶手就是想让我们公开案情 | 
| [16:23] | If we hold back, she’s more likely to make a mistake. | 不公开的话 她更可能会有所纰漏 | 
| [16:25] | He doesn’t need to know that. | 他不用知道这些 | 
| [16:29] | We need everything you have on Fielding. | 我们需要关于菲尔丁的所有信息 | 
| [16:31] | Bank accounts, tax records, emails, everything. | 银行账户 税收记录 邮件等等 | 
| [16:39] | Everything? | 所有信息 | 
| [16:42] | 18 cars, 6 houses, and 3 boats. | 十八辆车 六套房 三艘船 | 
| [16:45] | Can you even boat in Dallas? | 在达拉斯居然还有地方开船 | 
| [16:47] | You know, when you’re talking about that much money, | 如果你有那么多钱 | 
| [16:49] | 10 grand for a call girl is like deciding where to go for dinner. | 花一万召个妓就像决定去哪里吃晚饭 | 
| [16:52] | Are you there, Garcia? | 你在吗 加西亚 | 
| [16:53] | Affirmative. | 在 | 
| [16:54] | I have half a million over here for something called the bat cave. | 这里的记录说他花50万买了蝙蝠洞 | 
| [16:58] | And here’s a picture of him as fetish batman. | 还有他穿着蝙蝠侠装的照片 | 
| [17:01] | That is wrong. | 太离谱了 | 
| [17:03] | Is there anything this guy didn’t like to spend money on? | 这家伙有什么不愿意花钱的地方吗 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah, his ex-wives. | 有 他的前妻们 | 
| [17:06] | Fielding was married 4 time | 菲尔丁结过四次婚 | 
| [17:07] | he didn’t have prenups the first two, | 前两次没有婚前协议 | 
| [17:09] | but he did everything he could to cut off his ex-wives. | 但他竭尽全力剥夺了前妻的财产权 | 
| [17:11] | Are there children involved? | 有孩子吗 | 
| [17:12] | Yes, with 3 of the wives. | 是的 三个前妻都有孩子 | 
| [17:14] | Hoyt Ashford was married a few times, too, wasn’t he? | 霍伊特·阿西夫特也结过几次婚 不是吗 | 
| [17:16] | You know, considering that when Kevin takes me to dinner and a movie, | 想到凯文带我吃晚饭看电影时 | 
| [17:19] | he defaults on his student loans, | 提到他拖欠了助学贷款 | 
| [17:21] | this amount of money is sick. | 再看这个数目的金额 真恶心人 | 
| [17:23] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 | 
| [17:23] | Well, all 3 of our dearly departed rich guys | 这三位去世的有钱人 | 
| [17:26] | were embroiled in bitter court battles | 都曾深陷激烈的官司里 | 
| [17:28] | over how much to pay in alimony and child support, | 有关生活费和子女抚养费的支付额 | 
| [17:30] | and even when the court ruled in the wife’s favor, | 即使法庭几乎都是 | 
| [17:32] | which was almost always, these 3 charmers just, you know, | 裁定妻子胜诉 但这三位迷人先生 | 
| [17:36] | decided not to pay. | 都决定不付钱 | 
| [17:37] | Garcia, can you generate a list of high-profile | 加西亚 你能列出达拉斯既有高知名度 | 
| [17:39] | Dallas CEOs who are holding out on their ex-wives? | 又不愿资助前妻的执行总裁名单吗 | 
| [17:41] | One loaded losers list, Dallas edition, comin’ at ya. | 达拉斯版的输家名单已生成 发给你们了 | 
| [17:44] | Penelope out. | 佩内洛普挂线 | 
| [17:45] | So why would a prominent businessman | 为什么如此富有的商人 | 
| [17:47] | who could easily pay child support refuse to? | 会拒绝支付对他来说小菜一碟的子女抚养费 | 
| [17:50] | For this type of overachieving personality, | 对于这种追求过度的人来说 | 
| [17:52] | paying money after the marriage ends probably offends him. | 可能会被在离婚后还要付钱的行为惹怒 | 
| [17:54] | They’re spending tens of thousands on an escort, | 他们在妓女身上花好几万 | 
| [17:57] | but they won’t drop a dime on their wife and kids? That’s cold. | 却不肯在妻儿身上花一毛钱 真冷酷 | 
| [17:59] | Narcissistic, self-absorbed, | 自我陶醉 自私 | 
| [18:01] | a pathological avoidance of paternal responsibilities. | 逃避为父责任的病态心理 | 
| [18:04] | Meanwhile, most prostitutes come from broken homes, | 同时 大部分妓女来自于破裂的家庭 | 
| [18:05] | she’s listening to pillow talk. | 她所听到的枕边细语 | 
| [18:07] | Could serve as some sort of trigger. | 可能会成为导火索 | 
| [18:08] | How their ex-wives are cheating them out of money, | 前妻是如何骗他们的钱 | 
| [18:11] | how their kids are nagging them. | 孩子又是如何惹烦他们 | 
| [18:12] | Everything that these men take for granted and that she never had. | 他毫不在意的东西却是她从没得到过的 | 
| [18:15] | Well, should I assemble the police for a profile? | 我应该召集警方公布侧写吗 | 
| [18:17] | I just don’t think it’s gonna help. | 我认为这样于事无补 | 
| [18:19] | She lives in a completely different world than they do. | 她生活的世界和他们完全不同 | 
| [18:21] | Same with the news-watching public. | 和看新闻的公众也不同 | 
| [18:23] | And the CEOs who sleep with her won’t admit to it. | 和她睡过的执行总裁也不会承认 | 
| [18:26] | Like I couldn’t even get past the team of lawyers protecting them. | 我甚至不能突破保护他们的律师团队 | 
| [18:30] | What if we give the profile to the corporate lawyers? | 如果我们把侧写公布给公司律师呢 | 
| [18:32] | They’ve cleaned up after her, | 他们一直在帮这个女人掩盖事实 | 
| [18:34] | even if they don’t realize that they’ve seen this woman. | 即使他们并没意识到曾见过这个女人 | 
| [18:36] | Because every time we’ve approached | 每次我们一接近他们 | 
| [18:38] | them, they’ve circled the wagons. | 他们就会有戒备心理 | 
| [18:39] | What makes you think this is going to be any different? | 这样有什么不同吗 | 
| [18:41] | Because she’s putting them at risk, too. | 因为她会让他们也深陷险境 | 
| [18:43] | We’re looking for a white woman between the ages of 25 and 30. | 我们在找一个25至30岁的白人女性 | 
| [18:47] | She’s paid between 10 and $15,000 per session, | 每次服务 她会收1万到1万5不等 | 
| [18:50] | and she’s very well versed in the world of money and privilege. | 对金钱和特权的世界非常了解 | 
| [18:53] | Even though she’s a call girl, she doesn’t look like one. | 就算她是应召女郎 你也无法从外表判断 | 
| [18:55] | She could pass as a businesswoman or a co-worker. | 她可能会扮成女商人或女同事 | 
| [18:58] | You’ve probably written up her personal expenses as losses. | 你们可能已做过假账掩盖花在她身上的钱 | 
| [19:01] | Shoes, jewelry, clothing. | 鞋子 首饰 衣服 | 
| [19:02] | Your bosses pay her in cash, | 你们的老板付给她现金 | 
| [19:04] | but they may also be paying her in other ways– | 但他们也可能通过其他方式支付 | 
| [19:06] | taking care of her, a new car, | 比如照顾她 买新车 | 
| [19:08] | paying for her medical bills, even. | 甚至为她付医疗账单 | 
| [19:10] | She probably did not grow up with a father figure, | 她很可能从小缺乏父爱 | 
| [19:13] | and she is now turning that rage | 现在就把那种愤怒 | 
| [19:14] | toward clients who walk out on their families. | 发泄在背叛自己家庭的客户身上 | 
| [19:16] | What’s going to happen once this woman is caught? | 这个女人被抓后会怎样 | 
| [19:19] | She’ll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 她会受到法律最大限度的起诉 | 
| [19:21] | What about the other men she’s sleeping with the ones she doesn’t kill? | 那些和她睡过又没被杀害的男人怎么办 | 
| [19:24] | What about them? | 什么怎么办 | 
| [19:25] | Will they be prosecuted? | 他们会被起诉吗 | 
| [19:27] | Right now we’re concentrating on stopping her from killing again. | 目前我们只专注于不让她再杀人 | 
| [19:30] | That’s all well and good, | 这样是不错 | 
| [19:31] | but our employers are going to ask us about the risks involved | 但雇主会质问我们配合联调局调查 | 
| [19:34] | in cooperating with an FBI investigation. | 所牵涉的风险 | 
| [19:36] | Tell your employers that the risk is not only a physical one. | 告诉他们 现在的风险不仅限于人身安全 | 
| [19:39] | She’s compromising privileged information as well. | 这个应召女郎会威胁到机密信息 | 
| [19:41] | After she sleeps with these men, they talk to her. | 和这些男人睡过后 他们会和她聊天 | 
| [19:44] | It’s part of the release they get in seeing her. | 这也是他们去见她 放松自己的一部分 | 
| [19:46] | All that dirty laundry you’ve worked so hard to cover up– | 你们如此费力掩饰的所有肮脏交易 | 
| [19:48] | she knows it. | 她都知情 | 
| [19:49] | As long as she’s out there, | 只要她没有被捕 | 
| [19:50] | it’s not just your clients that are vulnerable. | 易受伤害的不止是你们的客户 | 
| [19:52] | Your firms are, too. | 还有你们的律所 | 
| [19:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [19:57] | I’m Allison Barnes. | 我叫艾莉森·邦尔斯 | 
| [19:59] | I’m a lawyer at Webster Industries where | 是约瑟夫·菲尔丁工作的 | 
| [20:01] | Joseph Fielding worked. | 韦伯斯特实业集团的律师 | 
| [20:02] | This is really not the time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [20:05] | We’d like to hear what she has to say. | 我们想听听她说什么 | 
| [20:06] | Go ahead, Ms. Barnes. | 请说 邦尔斯女士 | 
| [20:09] | A while back, I, um, looked at some paperwork | 不久前 我看了菲尔丁先生签署的 | 
| [20:11] | that Mr. Fielding filed about a penthouse downtown. | 一份买入市中心顶层公寓的文书 | 
| [20:14] | I asked him what he’d be using it for, | 我问他用来干什么 | 
| [20:16] | and he just kind of chuckled and said it was for a friend. | 他只是轻笑几声 说是给一个朋友的 | 
| [20:19] | Is that the kind of information you’re looking for? | 这是你们要找的信息吗 | 
| [20:23] | Do you have an address? | 你有地址吗 | 
| [20:44] | Trent. | 特兰特 | 
| [20:45] | Yes. Hi. That’s me. | 你好 我是 | 
| [20:46] | Hi. Thank you for meeting me here. | 你好 谢谢你来这见我 | 
| [20:49] | No, please, thank you. | 不 谢谢你才是 | 
| [20:53] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗 | 
| [20:54] | Yes. Oh, God, yes. Of course. | 当然 当然 | 
| [21:02] | So, let me explain something. | 那么 让我解释一下 | 
| [21:05] | Nothing’s going to happen today. | 今天什么事都不会发生 | 
| [21:07] | We are just gonna chat and get to know each other, | 我们只不过是聊聊天 互相了解一下 | 
| [21:10] | and then we’ll make an appointment for later in the week. | 然后我们过两天再约时间 | 
| [21:13] | So, just… relax. | 所以 只管放松就好 | 
| [21:17] | OK? | 好吗 | 
| [21:18] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [21:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:20] | Believe it or not, this is me. | 不管你信不信 这就是我 | 
| [21:23] | Relaxed. | 我的放松状态 | 
| [21:25] | Wine? | 要酒吗 | 
| [21:26] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [21:28] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没干过这种事 | 
| [21:29] | Trent. | 特兰特 | 
| [21:31] | Uh… could I see a list of ’82 bordeaux? | 给我看一下82年的波尔多酒单 | 
| [21:37] | What I’m trying to say is that… | 我想说的是 | 
| [21:39] | it’s been a while since I’ve been out on… | 我很久没有出来 | 
| [21:42] | a date. | 约过会了 | 
| [21:47] | When did your wife die? | 你妻子什么时候去世的 | 
| [21:51] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [21:53] | I just do. | 我就是知道 | 
| [21:59] | She had ovarian cancer. | 她得了卵巢癌 | 
| [22:01] | 8 months ago. | 八个月之前 | 
| [22:03] | She… | 她 | 
| [22:07] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [22:09] | Boy, this must really be sexy, huh? | 天啊 我这样”超性感”吧 | 
| [22:11] | Trent… you are not gonna say the wrong thing | 特兰特 你有什么话都可以说 | 
| [22:16] | or scare me away. | 我不会被吓跑的 | 
| [22:22] | I am here for you. | 我是为你而来的 | 
| [22:35] | I almost didn’t show up. | 我差点就不来了 | 
| [22:37] | How come? | 怎么 | 
| [22:39] | ‘Cause I was nervous. | 因为我太紧张了 | 
| [22:40] | And… my lawyers told me about this thing. | 而且 我的律师跟我说了件事 | 
| [22:44] | What thing? | 什么事 | 
| [22:48] | Apparently, there’s this girl– | 很显然 有个女孩 | 
| [22:50] | woman– like you… | 女人 像你这样的 | 
| [22:53] | who’s been killing her clients. | 在对她的客户下手 | 
| [22:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [22:58] | My lawyers met with the FBI. | 我的律师见过联调局探员了 | 
| [23:01] | This woman targets CEOs | 这个女人的目标是执行总裁 | 
| [23:04] | and big spenders. | 和大款们 | 
| [23:06] | How awful. | 太可怕了 | 
| [23:07] | Yeah. Somebody’s already spilt being | 是啊 有人已经告知警方 | 
| [23:09] | about a penthouse she has. | 她拥有一套顶层公寓 | 
| [23:10] | It’s just a matter of time till they catch her. | 他们抓到她只是时间问题 | 
| [23:14] | And when they do, there’ll be… | 一旦他们抓到了 | 
| [23:16] | a lot of big men in trouble. | 很多大佬们都会有麻烦 | 
| [23:19] | Well, my guys seem to think they got the FBI in their pocket. | 我们这些人觉得搞定联邦调查局不在话下 | 
| [23:22] | They won’t release any names. And if they do, | 他们不会公布任何名单 如果他们公布的话 | 
| [23:24] | we’ll take care of them. | 我们也会搞定的 | 
| [23:27] | The FBI knows how to play ball. | 联邦调查局知道游戏规则 | 
| [23:32] | Trent… | 特兰特 | 
| [23:34] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 | 
| [23:41] | I thought there were rules. | 我以为这事还有规矩呢 | 
| [23:44] | I am making an…exception. | 我破例一回 | 
| [23:55] | You got anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [23:56] | No. And she seems too smart | 没有 她很聪明 | 
| [23:58] | to leave a receipt laying around. | 连张收据也没有留下 | 
| [24:00] | Yeah. Ruins the mystique. | 那种东西会毁掉神秘感的 | 
| [24:02] | She’s gotta be whatever the customer wants. | 她的客户们肯定被她迷得神魂颠倒 | 
| [24:05] | Hey, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 | 
| [24:06] | She’s got a lot of high-end designer jewelry here, and then this. | 她这有很多高档珠宝 还有这个 | 
| [24:12] | It’s way too small to be an adult’s. | 对一个成年人来说太小了 | 
| [24:14] | She probably kept it from her childhood. | 有可能是从小戴着的 | 
| [24:15] | Oh, it’s a purity ring. | 这是守贞戒指 | 
| [24:18] | By wearing it, | 戴着它 | 
| [24:19] | you promise to save yourself for marriage. | 就等于保证婚前没有性行为 | 
| [24:22] | She broke that promise a long time ago. | 她早就打破这个承诺了 | 
| [24:27] | Hey, Prentiss. | 潘提斯 | 
| [24:31] | Got a whip? | 带没带鞭子 | 
| [24:33] | Antique first editions on the bookshelves. | 书架上都是古旧的初版书 | 
| [24:35] | And porno in the DVD player. | DVD里是色情影片 | 
| [24:37] | Nothing identifiable. | 没有具有辨识度的东西 | 
| [24:38] | No pictures, no sense of personality. | 没有照片 物品都无法表现性格特点 | 
| [24:42] | Her lifestyle is completely disposable. | 她的生活方式完全是一次性的 | 
| [24:45] | Well, these aren’t just for show. | 这些书不是用来装饰的 | 
| [24:47] | The spines are cracked. Somebody’s read these. | 书脊都裂了 有人读过 | 
| [24:49] | Who reads Voltaire in French? | 谁会看法语版的伏尔泰作品 | 
| [24:51] | Someone with good taste. | 某些品味好的人 | 
| [24:53] | Probably well-educated. | 说不定受过良好教育 | 
| [24:54] | You know, we profiled that she learned to fake privilege. | 我们推断出她学习过怎么装优雅 | 
| [24:56] | What if she’s not faking it? | 如果她并没有装呢 | 
| [24:58] | You’re saying maybe she came from money the whole time? | 你是说她可能出身良好吗 | 
| [25:00] | Maybe. | 有可能 | 
| [25:02] | Prentiss should answer. If it’s a customer, | 让潘提斯来接 如果是个客户 | 
| [25:03] | she’ll get more information out of them, | 她可以套出更多信息 | 
| [25:04] | unless she’s calling in for her messages. | 除非是嫌犯打来查电话留言 | 
| [25:07] | Yeah, Garcia, we’re getting a call to this line. | 加西亚 我们这条线上接到一个电话 | 
| [25:09] | Can you work some magic? | 你能显显灵吗 | 
| [25:10] | I don’t have a trap-and-trace in place yet. Give me a few. | 我的追踪装置还没设置好 等我一下 | 
| [25:12] | I’m gonna stay on the line. | 我不挂线 | 
| [25:13] | She’s gonna work it. | 她会搞定 | 
| [25:14] | Prentiss, get ready to vamp. | 潘提斯 随机应变 | 
| [25:16] | Hi, it’s me. You know what to do. | 你好 是我 你知道该干什么 | 
| [25:19] | Aaron. | 艾伦 | 
| [25:20] | I know you’re up there. | 我知道你在那儿 | 
| [25:21] | Pick up. | 接电话吧 | 
| [25:23] | Aaron Hotchner. | 艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [25:34] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [25:36] | I’m at a disadvantage. You seem to know my name, | 看来我位于下风了 你知道我的身份 | 
| [25:39] | but I don’t know yours. Can we start there? | 但我不知道你是谁 先说说这个吧 | 
| [25:43] | I thought I could trust you, Aaron. | 我以为我可以相信你 艾伦 | 
| [25:45] | Who says you can’t? | 谁说你不能 | 
| [25:46] | I want to. | 我也想 | 
| [25:48] | I even looked you up online. | 我甚至在网上查过你了 | 
| [25:50] | Is that strange? | 很奇怪吗 | 
| [25:52] | No. It’s flattering to be noticed by a woman like you. | 不 被你这样的女人留意 是我的荣幸 | 
| [25:55] | And I thought you were so… | 我曾经以为你非常 | 
| [25:57] | upstanding. | 正直 | 
| [25:59] | I watched the presentation you gave on school shootings. | 我看了你关于校园枪击的演讲 | 
| [26:01] | I found it posted on Youtube. | 在视频网站上找到的 | 
| [26:03] | And for a moment, I actually thought | 有那么一瞬间 我真的以为 | 
| [26:05] | there were still good people in the world. | 这个世界上还有好人 | 
| [26:07] | But I’ve disappointed you, haven’t I? | 但是我让你失望了 是吗 | 
| [26:10] | Just like all the other men in your life, | 就像你生命中所有其他的男人一样 | 
| [26:11] | who’ve walked out on their families, | 背着家庭出轨偷情 | 
| [26:13] | who deserve to be punished. | 活该受到惩罚 | 
| [26:14] | Did you walk out on your family? | 你也背叛了你的家庭吗 | 
| [26:17] | No. My wife left me. | 没有 我妻子离开了我 | 
| [26:18] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 | 
| [26:20] | I have a son. | 有一个儿子 | 
| [26:21] | How often do you see him? | 你多长时间见他一次 | 
| [26:22] | I try to see him every week. | 我尽量每周都见他 | 
| [26:24] | Do you see him every week? | 你每周都见他了吗 | 
| [26:26] | No, I don’t get there as often as I want. | 没有 我没办法按我想的来 | 
| [26:30] | I believe you. | 我信你 | 
| [26:31] | But don’t compare yourself to the men I see. | 但是别把自己和跟我约会的那些男人比 | 
| [26:34] | You are nothing like them. | 你跟他们一点都不像 | 
| [26:43] | You’re just another whore. | 你不过也是个婊子 | 
| [26:44] | How am I a whore? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [26:46] | You come when called. | 一个电话就能把你招来 | 
| [26:47] | You do their bidding. | 你为他们卖命 | 
| [26:48] | My guys seem to think they got the FBI in their pocket. | 我手下认为搞定联邦调查局不在话下 | 
| [26:51] | In hotels you take the side elevator to avoid crowds, | 你在酒店搭侧面电梯 避开人群 | 
| [26:54] | while the men who pay your salary | 而那些付你工资的人们 | 
| [26:56] | walk across the ivory marble foyer into their cars. | 却大摇大摆走过象牙色大理石门厅上了车 | 
| [26:59] | – Garcia. – I’m in on the land line, | -加西亚 -我已经接上有线电话了 | 
| [27:01] | triangulating the cell. | 正在进行三角定位 | 
| [27:02] | Give me like 60 seconds. | 给我60秒 | 
| [27:03] | But I’m just frustrating you, aren’t I? | 但我让你失望了 是吗 | 
| [27:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [27:06] | Well, you want to show the world all these bad men | 你想让世人看到这些坏男人 | 
| [27:09] | and my investigation’s just getting in your way. | 而我的调查却给你造成了阻碍 | 
| [27:11] | No, Aaron. | 不 艾伦 | 
| [27:13] | You’re not doing your job! | 你没有忠于职守 | 
| [27:15] | You don’t want to arrest me, you don’t want me in custody. | 你并不想抓我 也不想扣押我 | 
| [27:18] | Because you’re in their pocket. | 因为你会听他们的 | 
| [27:20] | We’ll take care of them. | 我们会搞定他们的 | 
| [27:21] | You just want me to disappear, just like they do. | 你跟他们一样 想让我消失罢了 | 
| [27:25] | Truthfully, I’m only interested in finding you. | 说实话 我只想找到你 | 
| [27:28] | You’ve been betrayed so many times. | 你被背叛太多次 | 
| [27:29] | You don’t know who to trust. | 不知道可以信任谁 | 
| [27:30] | And that’s why that first murder felt so good. | 所以第一次杀人感觉那么好 | 
| [27:32] | But each one since has been less and less satisfying. | 但在那之后的满足感正在慢慢减弱 | 
| [27:35] | You know that’s going to continue. | 你知道还会继续减弱的 | 
| [27:37] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 | 
| [27:40] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [27:41] | Come to me and turn yourself in. | 来找我自首吧 | 
| [27:44] | I will make sure that you get the help you need. | 我保证 你会得到你需要的帮助 | 
| [27:46] | I won’t let you disappear. | 我不会让你消失的 | 
| [27:50] | If we met under different circumstances… | 如果我们在不同的情况下相遇 | 
| [27:54] | I could believe that. | 我会相信的 | 
| [27:58] | I won’t let you cover this up. | 我不会让你掩盖这一切的 | 
| [28:03] | – Garcia, talk to me. – Hello. | -加西亚 说话 -在吗 | 
| [28:04] | Oh, my god, was that– | 我的天啊 那是 | 
| [28:05] | Garcia, focus. | 加西亚 集中注意力 | 
| [28:08] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [28:29] | Channel 9 news room. | 第九频道新闻编辑室 | 
| [28:30] | I just heard gunshots in a parking lot. | 我刚才在一个停车场听到枪响 | 
| [28:32] | Corinth and Michigan. | 在科林斯街和密歇根大道交汇处 | 
| [28:35] | I think somebody might be dead. | 我觉得可能有人死了 | 
| [28:47] | Got it! 1818 Corinth Avenue. | 找到了 科林斯街1818号 | 
| [29:14] | Don’t compare yourself to the men I see. | 别把自己和跟我约会的那些男人比 | 
| [29:17] | You are nothing like them. | 你跟他们一点都不像 | 
| [29:19] | You’re just another whore. | 你不过也是个婊子 | 
| [29:21] | Her use of the word “whore” is interesting. | 她用婊子这个词很有意思 | 
| [29:23] | It suggests she’s trying to disassociate herself from her actions. | 说明她在努力把她和自己的行为区分开来 | 
| [29:27] | But she’s become more personal with the murders. | 但是她杀人时个人情绪更加明显了 | 
| [29:29] | She’s changed her M.O., from poison to a gun. | 她在改变作案手法 从下毒到枪击 | 
| [29:31] | And she changed her victimology. | 而且她改变了被害人特征 | 
| [29:33] | Trent Rabner was faithful to his wife | 特兰特·拉布那对妻子很忠诚 | 
| [29:35] | until she died. | 直到她去世 | 
| [29:36] | They didn’t have kids. | 他们没有孩子 | 
| [29:37] | Her whole justification | 她原先的杀人标准 | 
| [29:38] | for who’s worth killing and who isn’t is gone. | 已经不存在了 | 
| [29:40] | She’s obviously devolving. | 她在不断进化 | 
| [29:42] | This is gonna be ugly. She’s the type | 这下不妙了 她属于 | 
| [29:44] | who could go on a spree and take out anyone she sees as a target. | 会大开杀戒且不管对方是谁 | 
| [29:46] | Could we go to the end just before she pulls the trigger? | 我们能直接跳到她开枪之前吗 | 
| [29:50] | Well, you want to show the world all these bad men | 你想让世人看到这些坏男人 | 
| [29:53] | and my investigation’s just getting in your way. | 而我的调查却给你造成了阻碍 | 
| [29:55] | No, Aaron. | 不 艾伦 | 
| [29:57] | You’re not doing your job! | 你没有忠于职守 | 
| [29:59] | You don’t want to arrest me, you don’t want me in custody. | 你并不想抓我 也不想扣押我 | 
| [30:02] | Because you’re in their pocket. | 因为你会听他们的 | 
| [30:04] | You just want me to disappear, just like they do. | 你跟他们一样 想让我消失罢了 | 
| [30:07] | Who’s “they”? | 谁是他们 | 
| [30:08] | The men she sleeps with, I’m assuming? | 我猜是那些跟她睡过的人 | 
| [30:10] | No, it’s bigger than that now. | 不 现在不仅仅是这些了 | 
| [30:11] | She’s lumping Hotch in with the lawyers. | 她还把霍奇和律师们都包含进去了 | 
| [30:13] | So maybe it’s anyone in a position of power | 所以有可能是任何一个 | 
| [30:15] | who could cover this up. | 有能力掩盖一切的人 | 
| [30:16] | Cover her up. | 包括她的案子 | 
| [30:18] | The purity ring you found– you said it was tiny? | 你说找到的守贞戒指特别小 | 
| [30:20] | Only a little girl could wear it. | 只有小姑娘才能戴得上 | 
| [30:21] | She wouldn’t buy that for herself. | 这不是她给自己买的 | 
| [30:23] | It was a gift. | 那是个礼物 | 
| [30:24] | Maybe she’s talking about her father. | 她可能说的是她父亲 | 
| [30:27] | Well, if her father was anything like these CEOs, | 如果她父亲跟这些执行总裁一样的话 | 
| [30:29] | he probably walked out on her, too. | 很有可能也背叛过她 | 
| [30:30] | OK, so, you’re rich, | 这女的很有钱 | 
| [30:32] | you decide to start sleeping with men who are like your father | 决定与那些跟自己父亲一样的人上床 | 
| [30:34] | to get back at him. | 以此向他报复 | 
| [30:36] | How do you go about finding clients? | 那要怎么找到客户呢 | 
| [30:37] | Could she have started with the service? | 她是不是从这一行的底层做起 | 
| [30:39] | She wouldn’t need to. | 她不需要那样 | 
| [30:41] | The madam says that she trains these girls | 老鸨说她会训练女孩们 | 
| [30:43] | how to act around these men. | 教她们如何与男人相处 | 
| [30:44] | This unsub already knows how to do that. | 而嫌犯早就知道这一套了 | 
| [30:46] | She said something else, too. | 她还提供了其他信息 | 
| [30:47] | She said that your client list was like your 401k. | 说客户名单就像退休金 | 
| [30:51] | You sell it when you retire. | 退休时卖掉就能赚大钱 | 
| [30:52] | So maybe our unsub bought | 也许不明嫌犯是从 | 
| [30:53] | her client list from another call girl. | 别的应召女郎那买下客户名单 | 
| [30:56] | It makes sense. | 有道理 | 
| [30:57] | They’re expensive names. | 这份名单价格不低 | 
| [30:58] | Only someone who came from money could afford it. | 有钱人才能买得起 | 
| [31:00] | So who’s recently retired? | 那最近有谁退休了 | 
| [31:03] | You’re kidding. | 你们开玩笑吧 | 
| [31:04] | You keep tabs on who your clients sleep with. | 你一直在记录你的客户都跟哪个女孩儿上过床 | 
| [31:07] | You know who got out of the game. | 肯定知道谁退出这行了 | 
| [31:09] | You’re asking me to violate attorney-client privilege. | 你这是让我侵犯客户保密权 | 
| [31:12] | We’re asking you to help us catch a killer. | 我们是请你帮忙抓住凶手 | 
| [31:17] | Well, let’s say that your profile is correct | 假设你们的侧写是正确的 | 
| [31:19] | and she is the daughter of my client. | 她是我某位客户的女儿 | 
| [31:22] | If I do this, I’m gonna need immunity on the back end. | 想让我开口 你们就要给我豁免权 | 
| [31:27] | Come on, boys, give it up. | 得了吧 小伙子们 放弃吧 | 
| [31:29] | I mean, you two know how this game is played. | 你们都清楚游戏规则 | 
| [31:32] | Yes, we do. So here’s the deal. | 没错 所以交易如下 | 
| [31:34] | Give us the information we want | 告诉我们想要的信息 | 
| [31:36] | or I’ll arrest you on the spot for obstruction of justice. | 否则我立马以妨碍司法公正的罪名逮捕你 | 
| [31:38] | And while you’re sitting in Dallas Central Booking | 当你坐在达拉斯劳改收容中心 | 
| [31:40] | waiting to make your one phone call, | 等着打电话时 | 
| [31:42] | I’ll have the entire white collar division | 我会让整个联邦调查局白领犯罪部 | 
| [31:44] | from the FBI here from Quantico, | 从匡迪科赶到这里 | 
| [31:46] | and they’ll turn your offices upside down | 搜遍你办公室的每个角落 | 
| [31:48] | until we find what we want. | 直到找到我们想要的 | 
| [31:49] | That’s my offer. | 这就是我的提议 | 
| [31:58] | I’d take that if I were you. | 我要是你 我就答应 | 
| [32:09] | Yes? | 有事吗 | 
| [32:10] | We’re looking for Katherine. | 我们找凯瑟琳 | 
| [32:12] | You have the wrong house. | 你们走错了 | 
| [32:14] | We’re not interested in you. | 我们不是为你而来 | 
| [32:15] | We’re looking for the woman who bought your list. | 我们在找买你名单的那个女人 | 
| [32:19] | Oh, honey, go play with your toys, OK? | 亲爱的 去玩玩具吧 好吗 | 
| [32:25] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [32:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:33] | Her name is Megan. | 她叫梅根 | 
| [32:35] | Megan Kane. | 梅根·凯恩 | 
| [32:38] | And her father was a client of yours? | 她父亲是你的客户吗 | 
| [32:40] | Andrew. He was one of my 8 regulars. | 安德鲁 他是我的八位常客之一 | 
| [32:42] | He’s a VP at Ebbett Oil now, I think. | 我记得他现在是艾伯特石油的副总裁 | 
| [32:46] | I saw him for 6 years. | 我和他来往了六年 | 
| [32:48] | And does your son… | 你儿子是不是 | 
| [32:49] | No. After I retired, | 不是 退出之后 | 
| [32:51] | I…wanted something good in my life. | 我希望生命中能有些美好的东西 | 
| [32:53] | 6 years is a long time to see one call girl. | 与一个应召女郎交往六年 这时间可不短 | 
| [32:56] | Most men only have room for one affair at a time. | 大多数男人一次只会有一个出轨对象 | 
| [32:59] | How did Megan know about you? | 梅根怎么知道你的 | 
| [33:02] | Andrew left his wife because of me. | 因为我 安德鲁离开了他的妻子 | 
| [33:06] | Of course, he… married someone else, | 当然他之后娶了别人 | 
| [33:09] | but…I wasn’t surprised when Megan knocked on my door. | 但当梅根找上门时 我并不惊讶 | 
| [33:12] | You must have been surprised she wanted your list. | 她提出要买你的名单时 你一定很吃惊 | 
| [33:15] | Megan had all kinds of opportunities in life. | 梅根拥有大好前程 | 
| [33:19] | Didn’t you wonder why she wanted to follow your career path? | 你就不好奇她为什么想从事你的行业吗 | 
| [33:22] | Um,Megan didn’t want to be a call girl. | 梅根并不想做应召女郎 | 
| [33:26] | She didn’t? | 她不想 | 
| [33:27] | She wanted me to go away. | 她只是想让我退出 | 
| [33:29] | She said that after I ruined her parents’ marriage | 她说我毁了她父母的婚姻 | 
| [33:33] | that I ruined her life, too. | 也毁了她的生活 | 
| [33:36] | She bought my list | 她买走我的名单 | 
| [33:37] | so that nobody else would. | 这样就不会落入他人之手 | 
| [33:43] | So here’s what we know about Megan Kane. | 这是梅根·凯恩的资料 | 
| [33:44] | Her parents divorced 8 years ago. | 她的父母八年前离婚 | 
| [33:46] | After the divorce,she traveled internationally. | 在那之后 她开始环游世界 | 
| [33:48] | We’re not sure when she came back. | 无法确定她是何时回来的 | 
| [33:49] | Long night? | 忙了一晚上 | 
| [33:50] | But she kind of fell off the grid, | 但她好像人间蒸发了 | 
| [33:51] | which is easier to do | 一晚能挣 | 
| [33:53] | when you’re making tens of thousands of dollars a night. | 一万美元的话 这很容易做到 | 
| [33:54] | Garcia put a trace on her father, | 加西亚正在追查她的父亲 | 
| [33:56] | communication, accounts, the whole nine. | 联系人 银行账户等等 | 
| [33:57] | I also forwarded the picture to Dallas P.D. and upscale hotels. | 我还把照片发给了达拉斯警方和高档酒店 | 
| [34:01] | – Excuse me. – Good night. | -失陪 -晚安 | 
| [34:02] | I saw her 2 nights ago in the elevator of my hotel. | 前天晚上我在酒店电梯里碰到过她 | 
| [34:06] | Call Ebbett Oil. | 给艾伯特石油公司打电话 | 
| [34:06] | Tell Andrew Kane I need to meet with him as soon as possible. | 告诉安德鲁·凯恩我要尽快跟他谈谈 | 
| [34:10] | You have the wrong woman. | 你们找错目标了 | 
| [34:12] | No, we don’t. | 没找错 | 
| [34:13] | Is this how the FBI does their job now, | 现在联邦调查局就是这么办案的吗 | 
| [34:14] | making random accusations against people they don’t even know? | 随便指控他们根本不认识的人 | 
| [34:18] | She kept the purity ring you gave her. | 她还留着你送她的守贞戒指 | 
| [34:21] | We found it in a penthouse that one of her customers rented for her. | 我们在客户给她的顶层公寓里找到的 | 
| [34:23] | Andrew, don’t say anything. | 安德鲁 什么都别说 | 
| [34:24] | When you cut off your ex-wife, | 你剥夺了前妻的财产权后 | 
| [34:26] | you cut off Megan, too. | 梅根也就随之而去 | 
| [34:28] | We still think you can help us | 我们仍然认为如果你能联系她 | 
| [34:30] | if you can contact Megan. | 对我们将大有帮助 | 
| [34:32] | We’re done here. | 谈话到此为止 | 
| [34:40] | We have a tail on Kane at his home and office. | 我们在凯恩的住所和办公室都派了人盯梢 | 
| [34:42] | We sure this is gonna work? | 这真的有用吗 | 
| [34:43] | He knows where Megan is. He’ll contact her. | 他知道梅根在哪 肯定会跟她联系 | 
| [34:45] | To protect his reputation if nothing else. | 他至少要维护自己的声誉 | 
| [34:48] | Guys, I might have something. | 大伙 我好像有发现 | 
| [34:49] | Andrew Kane just reserved a room at the Wilmore hotel, | 安德鲁·凯恩刚刚在威尔默酒店预订了房间 | 
| [34:51] | Room 2257 to be exact. | 房间号是2257 | 
| [34:53] | Can I get an ick-ick-icky | 我能说跟自己女儿见面 | 
| [34:54] | on making an appointment with your own daughter? | 还要预约这种事很让人恶心吗 | 
| [34:55] | Megan won’t show up until she’s sure Kane’s there. | 确定凯恩出现之前 梅根是不会现身的 | 
| [34:57] | JJ, tell nobody to move until we get there. | 小洁 告诉他们在我们到达之前原地待命 | 
| [34:59] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [35:10] | We haven’t seen Kane or his daughter down here. | 凯恩和他女儿都没出现 | 
| [35:13] | There’s a lot of entrances. We could have missed one. | 入口很多 也许我们漏了一个 | 
| [35:16] | Stay where you are. | 原地待命 | 
| [35:27] | Fbi. Don’t move. | 联调局 不许动 | 
| [35:30] | He told me to show up here. | 他让我来这的 | 
| [35:31] | – They could be anywhere. – Let’s go. | -他们可能在任何地方 -我们走 | 
| [35:41] | Hello, daddy. | 你好 爸爸 | 
| [35:48] | How could you? | 你怎么会 | 
| [35:49] | How could I what? | 怎么会什么 | 
| [35:51] | Embarrass you? | 羞辱你 | 
| [35:53] | Fail you? | 让你失望 | 
| [35:55] | My God, Megan. | 我的天啊 梅根 | 
| [35:56] | Those men– they were good men. | 那些男人 他们都是好人 | 
| [35:58] | Those men? | 那些男人 | 
| [35:59] | Let me tell you about how good | 让我告诉你那些男人 | 
| [36:01] | – those men were, dad. – I’m not going to listen– | -有多好 爸爸 -我不听 | 
| [36:03] | Hoyt Ashford liked to play pretend. | 霍伊特·阿西夫特喜欢角色扮演 | 
| [36:05] | Except the bruises that he left weren’t pretend. | 但他留在我身上的淤青可是货真价实的 | 
| [36:07] | – You stop it. – Michael Stanton- | -住嘴 -迈克尔·斯坦顿 | 
| [36:10] | you spoke with him at a conference, didn’t you? | 你和他在会议上说过话 对吗 | 
| [36:13] | Do you know who he liked to watch me with? | 你知道他喜欢看我和谁在一起吗 | 
| [36:14] | I will not let you talk to me this way. | 不许这样跟我说话 | 
| [36:15] | I even asked about you. I wanted to know what it was | 我甚至问起过你 我想知道 | 
| [36:18] | that these women did that was so much better than mom. | 这些女人到底哪里比妈妈强 | 
| [36:20] | Shut your mouth! | 你闭嘴 | 
| [36:28] | That’s what they told me you liked. | 他们说你就是好这口 | 
| [36:39] | There are 4 luxury hotels in the area that the unsub frequents. | 这区域内嫌犯经常光顾的有四家豪华酒店 | 
| [36:43] | We could split up, but we’ll go in blind. | 我们可以分头行动 但这跟大海捞针一样 | 
| [36:44] | Ivory marble. She mentioned it on the phone. | 象牙色大理石 她在电话里提过 | 
| [36:46] | The men who walk through the ivory marble foyer. | 走过象牙色大理石门厅的男人 | 
| [36:49] | The Chase Regent. | 齐斯·雷根特酒店 | 
| [36:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [36:51] | Andrew liked it there. | 安德鲁很喜欢去那里 | 
| [36:52] | He said that the staff was very discreet. | 他说那的员工口风很严 | 
| [36:54] | All right, let’s set up a perimeter when we get there. | 好的 到了之后封锁酒店 | 
| [36:56] | Nobody gets in or out. | 不许任何人出入 | 
| [36:59] | The FBI knows who you are. | 联邦调查局都知道了 | 
| [37:01] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:08] | If you want to punish me… | 如果你是想惩罚我 | 
| [37:11] | fine. | 行 | 
| [37:14] | But don’t do it by destroying yourself. | 但别用这种自我毁灭的方式 | 
| [37:18] | Let me protect you. | 让我来保护你 | 
| [37:19] | How? | 怎么保护 | 
| [37:21] | We’ll turn you in. | 我们带你去自首 | 
| [37:23] | My lawyers can post bail. | 我的律师会将你保释出来 | 
| [37:25] | We’ll get you out of the country. | 再送你出国 | 
| [37:26] | Oh, of course. Ship me off, | 当然了 把我送走 | 
| [37:27] | let me be somebody else’s problem. | 让我成为别人的麻烦 | 
| [37:28] | For god’s sake, Megan. | 老天爷啊 梅根 | 
| [37:33] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我的女儿 | 
| [37:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [37:42] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [37:44] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [37:46] | Let me save your life. | 让我来拯救你 | 
| [37:52] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 | 
| [37:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:02] | It’ll be OK. | 会没事的 | 
| [38:06] | Will you stay with me? | 你会陪着我吗 | 
| [38:08] | Yes. | 我会 | 
| [38:11] | Do you promise? | 你保证吗 | 
| [38:12] | Yes. | 我保证 | 
| [38:14] | Oh, yes. | 我保证 | 
| [38:22] | I need something. | 我需要一样东西 | 
| [38:24] | What? | 什么东西 | 
| [38:27] | Your client list. | 你的客户名单 | 
| [38:38] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要它做什么 | 
| [38:40] | Hide it. If the FBI finds it, | 藏起来 如果联邦调查局找到了 | 
| [38:42] | they’ll prosecute you for all 4 murders. | 他们会控告你四项谋杀 | 
| [38:44] | You’ll never be released. | 你将在狱中度过余生 | 
| [38:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [38:49] | Just give me a second. | 给我点时间 | 
| [39:06] | Shut your mouth! | 你闭嘴 | 
| [39:21] | Megan. | 梅根 | 
| [39:22] | We’re out of time. | 没时间了 | 
| [39:26] | This is it. It’s my contacts, my clients. | 在这呢 我所有的联系人 客户 | 
| [39:31] | Everything. | 都在这 | 
| [39:37] | I’ll see you at the police station. | 我们警局见 | 
| [39:46] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会度过难关的 | 
| [40:13] | Hotch. | 霍奇 | 
| [40:22] | Easy. | 放松 | 
| [40:23] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [40:25] | It’s over. She knows it. | 一切都结束了 她心里清楚 | 
| [40:27] | I’ll call 911. | 我去报警 | 
| [40:31] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [40:33] | Megan. | 梅根 | 
| [40:35] | Nothing will change. | 什么都不会改变 | 
| [40:38] | They’ll just go back to doing whatever they want | 他们还会继续为所欲为 | 
| [40:39] | and keep getting away with it. | 逍遥法外 | 
| [40:41] | Not if I have anything to do with it. | 只要我在 就绝不可能发生 | 
| [40:54] | Who was it who said, “You don’t pay a prostitute for sex, | 是谁说过 “付钱给妓女并不是为了性 | 
| [40:57] | you pay her to leave afterwards”? | 而是为了让她事后离开” | 
| [40:59] | It was Dashiell Hammett. | 是达希尔·哈米特[美国小说家] | 
| [41:00] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 | 
| [41:02] | The men always leave first. | 男人总是先离开 | 
| [41:13] | I’d give anything to see his face right now. | 真想看看他现在的表情 | 
| [41:30] | How could your wife have ever left someone like you? | 你妻子怎么会离开像你这样的人呢 | 
| [41:34] | You’re the first man I ever met | 你是我遇到的第一个 | 
| [41:35] | who didn’t let me down. | 没让我失望的男人 | 
| [41:41] | Will you stay with me? | 你会陪着我吗 | 
| [41:43] | Yes. | 我会 | 
| [41:44] | Promise? | 你保证 | 
| [41:46] | Promise. | 我保证 | 
| [41:56] | Sir, roll your window down. | 先生 把车窗摇下来 | 
| [41:58] | Roll your window down now. | 马上把车窗摇下来 | 
| [42:00] | Dallas companies were rocked today | 今天达拉斯各大公司受到极大震动 | 
| [42:01] | as a list was found | 一张名单被发现 | 
| [42:02] | of men who were rumored… | 名单中的人就是传闻中 | 
| [42:03] | Andrew Kane resigned amid allegations | 安德鲁·凯恩因其与一名应召女郎的关系 | 
| [42:06] | of ties to an escort who was reportedly | 备受指责 现已辞职 该女性涉嫌 | 
| [42:08] | killing her clients. | 谋杀她的客户 | 
| [42:09] | Let’s talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [42:10] | The Attorney General insisted that he was not responsible | 首席检察官坚称客户名单的泄露 | 
| [42:13] | for the leak of the clients’ names. | 与他无关 | 
| [42:15] | Kane refused to comment, | 凯恩拒绝发表意见 | 
| [42:16] | but sources say he was the father. | 但据称他正是该女性的父亲 |