| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急状况 | 
| [00:04] | Ma’am, you need to calm down. | 女士 请先冷静下来 | 
| [00:06] | Yes, sir, we have units on the way. | 是的 先生 我们已经派出一组警员 | 
| [00:07] | Please stay on the line with me | 请保持在线 | 
| [00:08] | And give me your full name. | 请问您的全名 | 
| [00:09] | Stand by, charlie 2-5, | 待命 2-5分队 | 
| [00:10] | I still have the complainant on the line. | 报案人依旧在线 | 
| [00:12] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急状况 | 
| [00:13] | Ma’am, the police are knocking on the door right now. | 女士 现在警员正在敲门 | 
| [00:16] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有何紧急状况 | 
| [00:17] | Yes, that is a real police officer outside. | 是的 门外是真正的警员 | 
| [00:19] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急状况 | 
| [00:21] | Ma’am, you need to calm down and stop yelling. | 女士 请先冷静下来 请不要尖叫 | 
| [00:24] | Yes, sir, we have a unit on the way. | 是的 先生 我们已经派出了一组警员 | 
| [00:27] | Please stay on the line. Please give me your full name. | 请保持在线 请告知我您的全名 | 
| [00:30] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急状况 | 
| [00:32] | There’s a dead body in the warehouse. | 仓库里有一具尸体 | 
| [00:34] | Excuse me, sir? | 先生 请再说一遍 | 
| [00:36] | There’s a dead body in the warehouse in Crawfordville. | 克劳福德维尔的仓库里有一具尸体 | 
| [00:40] | Can you be more specific about the location of that warehouse? | 您能具体说明仓库的位置吗 | 
| [00:43] | West of Crawfordville highway, south of woodland. | 克劳福德维尔公路以西 林地以南 | 
| [00:46] | A dirt road. | 一条土路 | 
| [00:48] | Do you have an address? | 您有具体的地址吗 | 
| [00:52] | No. | 没 | 
| [00:54] | Charlie 44, role to location of possible dead body. | 44分队 疑似有尸体被发现 请前往 | 
| [00:58] | Is someone on the way? | 有人来了吗 | 
| [01:00] | Yes, but I need you to stay on the line with me, sir. | 是的 但是请您保持在线 先生 | 
| [01:03] | Are you sure the victim is dead, sir? | 您确定受害人已死亡吗 | 
| [01:05] | He will be in a second. | 马上就死了 | 
| [01:07] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 | 
| [01:11] | Sir? Sir! | 先生 先生 | 
| [01:13] | Charlie 44, we have shots fired now. | 44分队 发生枪击事件 | 
| [01:16] | I repeat, shots fired. I’m not sure what’s going on in there, | 重复一次 发生枪击事件 我不知道发生了什么 | 
| [01:19] | But I no longer have contact with the complainant. | 但是我和报案人失去了联系 | 
| [01:21] | Advise and use extreme caution. | 建议保持高度警惕 | 
| [02:01] | This is charlie 44. We’re on scene. | 这里是44分队 我们已到达现场 | 
| [02:03] | It’s quiet out front. | 前方很安静 | 
| [02:06] | We’re moving in. | 我们要进去了 | 
| [02:07] | 10-4. Use caution. Ems is on the way, too. | 收到 保持警惕 救护车已经派出 | 
| [02:21] | Eyes open, Ray. | 小心点 Ray | 
| [02:41] | State police! | 州警 | 
| [02:45] | State police! Open the door! | 州警 开门 | 
| [02:56] | Police! | 警察 | 
| [03:02] | You, in the chair! | 椅子上的人 | 
| [03:05] | Stand up and let me see your hands. | 站起来 举起手来 | 
| [03:11] | Last chance, man! Stand up! | 最后一次警告 站起来 | 
| [03:27] | Lord have mercy. | 仁慈的上帝啊 | 
| [03:32] | Do not blow dinner, Ray. | 别把晚饭都吐了 Ray | 
| [03:33] | I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [03:35] | I mean it. You need to outside, you go. | 我说真的 你想出去就先出去吧 | 
| [03:38] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 | 
| [03:39] | This is Charlie 44. You can cancel That ems out here, dispatch. | 这里是44分队 调度中心 不用派救护车了 | 
| [03:43] | Are you sure, 44? | 你确定吗 44 | 
| [03:45] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure. | 很确定 | 
| [03:48] | This looks to be a successful suicide. | 看起来是自杀 | 
| [03:51] | 10-4. | 收到 | 
| [03:55] | What the hell… | 这是什么 | 
| [03:58] | Got a light. | 找到电灯开关了 | 
| [04:09] | Oh, man, take a look at this, tommy. | 天呐 Tommy 看看这个 | 
| [04:17] | These women all dead? | 这些女人都死了吗 | 
| [04:22] | Doesn’t say this one’s every been found. | 不是说这个一直没被发现吗 | 
| [04:25] | I recognize that name. | 我记起这个名字了 | 
| [04:26] | She only went missing 3 weeks ago. | 她三周前才失踪 | 
| [04:32] | This is 44 again. | 这里是44分队 | 
| [04:33] | Uh, we’re gonna need bosses, detectives, | 我们需要管事的 警探 | 
| [04:37] | Crime scene out here on the double. | 犯罪现场调查人员 双倍警力 | 
| [04:41] | Ah, hell, just… | 天呐 | 
| [04:47] | Send everybody. | 把所有人都派来吧 | 
| [04:49] | Tell me what the dress is about. | 你穿成这样是要干什么 | 
| [04:51] | hey, have a good weekend, JJ. | 周末玩得愉快 JJ | 
| [04:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:55] | there goes my beach house rental. | 我租的海边别墅打水漂了 | 
| [04:58] | And my non-refundable sin to win weekend | 我那不能退票的亚特兰大地狱热火周末 | 
| [05:01] | In Atlantic city. | 也一样 | 
| [05:02] | Sin to win? | 地狱热火之夜 | 
| [05:05] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [05:06] | And I always win big. | 我每次都大获全胜 | 
| [05:09] | I didn’t have any plans. | 我就没做打算 | 
| [05:15] | Hey, uh, these were just faxed to me. | 我刚刚收到这些传真 | 
| [05:17] | I talked to a Tallahassee detective | 我和一位塔拉哈西警探联系过 | 
| [05:18] | who’s been working a missing coed– | 他在跟进一宗失踪案 | 
| [05:20] | Rebecca Daniels– she went missing while jogging | Rebecca Daniels 三周前 | 
| [05:22] | Near the FSU campus 3 weeks ago. | 在佛大校园附近慢跑时失踪 | 
| [05:24] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [05:25] | Florida state police responded | 一个半小时前有人报案 | 
| [05:27] | To an apparent suicide an hour and a half ago. | 州警赶到后推测是自杀 | 
| [05:29] | Middle-aged male. Those are photos of him postmortem. | 中年男性 那些是验尸照片 | 
| [05:32] | What’s with the tattoos? | 纹身是怎么回事 | 
| [05:33] | Yeah, he’s covered in them, almost completely. | 他全身绣满了纹身 | 
| [05:35] | That’s why they requested our presence. | 他们申请我们协助的原因就在于此 | 
| [05:37] | The tattoos are portraits of previously missing women, | 纹身是已失踪女性的画像 | 
| [05:41] | With the years of death or the years the remains were recovered, anyway. | 画像下方还有死亡或者尸体被发现的年份 | 
| [05:44] | The tattoos correlate to faces on a wall next to the body, | 尸体旁的墙上有一组照片 和纹身对应 | 
| [05:47] | With information on the women going back 10 years. | 墙上还有她们的其他信息 时间跨度为十年 | 
| [05:50] | Rebecca is also shown on that wall, | Rebecca的照片也在墙上 | 
| [05:52] | But there’s no image of her on the body. | 但他身上没有发现她的画像 | 
| [05:54] | The detective thinks that that may mean that she’s alive somewhere. | 警探推测这也许说明她还活着 | 
| [05:57] | He called in his own suicide, didn’t he? | 他自己打电话报警的是吗 | 
| [05:59] | Yeah. How did you– | 是 你怎么 | 
| [06:00] | He staged all this. | 他导演了这一切 | 
| [06:02] | No reason to put on a show without an audience. | 一出好戏怎么会没有观众就上演 | 
| [06:05] | Tell them to leave the body where it is. | 跟他们说保持尸体原样 | 
| [06:06] | We need to see it exactly how he wanted it seen. | 我们要知道他想让人看到什么 | 
| [06:09] | If this girl’s still out there, | 如果这个女孩还活着 | 
| [06:10] | The only one who knows where she is may be dead. | 唯一知道她在哪里的人也许已经死了 | 
| [07:01] | “A sincere artist tries to create something | 真正的艺术家想要创造的 | 
| [07:04] | Which is in itself a living thing.” | 是有生命的作品 | 
| [07:08] | Painter William Dobell. | 画家 William Dobell | 
| [07:14] | Oh, this heat is brutal. | 热死了 | 
| [07:16] | You know, it isn’t so much the heat as it is the humidity. | 与其说温度高不如说湿度高 | 
| [07:19] | At some point it doesn’t matter how you look at it. | 不管什么高 | 
| [07:20] | It all sucks. | 这都让人觉得难受 | 
| [07:28] | – FBI? – Yes, sir. | -联邦探员 -是的 先生 | 
| [07:30] | Hi, John Barton, Tallahassee pd. | 你好 John Barton 塔拉哈西警员 | 
| [07:31] | I’m the primary on the missing girl, Rebecca Daniels. | 我在调查Rebecca Daniels失踪一案 | 
| [07:34] | I got my files in the car if you need them. | 我车里带着卷宗 以备你们需要 | 
| [07:36] | I’m Agent Hotchner. | 我是Hotchner探员 | 
| [07:37] | This is Agent Rossi, Agent Prentiss, | 这位是Rossi探员 Prentiss探员 | 
| [07:39] | Dr. Reid, Agent Morgan, Agent Jareau. | Reid博士 Morgan探员 Jareau探员 | 
| [07:41] | Yeah, we spoke on the phone. | 我们电话联系过 | 
| [07:42] | Yeah, hey, thanks a lot for coming out So quickly. | 是的 谢谢这么快就赶到 | 
| [07:43] | I appreciate that. | 很感谢 | 
| [07:44] | I’ve also confirmed that all the women | 我已经确认 所有女受害者 | 
| [07:46] | Are victims from around the southeast– | 都来自东南部 | 
| [07:48] | Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama. | 佛罗里达 路易斯安那 乔治亚 阿拉巴马 | 
| [07:50] | And Rebecca’s the only woman on the wall | Rebecca是墙上唯一一个 | 
| [07:52] | Who’s not represented on his body? | 没有出现在他身上的吗 | 
| [07:53] | Yeah, she’s the only one. | 是 她是唯一一个 | 
| [07:55] | Hope you have a strong stomach. | 希望你们不会吐出来 | 
| [08:07] | The chair was turned like that? | 之前椅子就是那个样子吗 | 
| [08:08] | This is exactly where you found him? | 这就是你们达到现场的样子吗 | 
| [08:09] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [08:12] | Talk about staging. | 就像要上演一出好戏 | 
| [08:14] | Talk about ego. | 展示自己的狂妄自大 | 
| [08:16] | There’s also a couple boxes with journals | 这里还有几个装着日记的箱子 | 
| [08:18] | Or composition books. They’re filled with writing. | 还有笔记本 都写满了 | 
| [08:20] | We haven’t been through them yet Other than to dust them for prints. | 我们还没有看过 只是提取了指纹 | 
| [08:23] | Have you identified him? | 确认了他的身份吗 | 
| [08:24] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查 | 
| [08:25] | Uh, we got a rush on the DNA and the prints. | 已经加紧查DNA和指纹 | 
| [08:27] | He’s cleared locally, | 本地没有查到 | 
| [08:29] | But it’s gonna take some time to get the national records. | 在全国纪录里查需要点时间 | 
| [08:31] | What about property records? | 房产纪录呢 | 
| [08:33] | Talked to the owner. | 已跟屋主谈过 | 
| [08:34] | She said she rented it a couple weeks ago | 她说几周前租给一个 | 
| [08:36] | To a quiet, normal-looking guy named Bob. | 名叫Bob的文静普通人 | 
| [08:39] | He said he wanted to store some equipment, | 他说要存放器材 | 
| [08:41] | And he paid in cash. | 现金支付 | 
| [08:42] | They’re always normal. | 租客永远都是普通人 | 
| [08:43] | No lease? | 没有租约吗 | 
| [08:45] | Uh, month to month, no. Out here in the boonies | 按月支付 没有租约 | 
| [08:47] | You don’t get a lot of, uh, record-keeping types. | 穷乡僻壤很少有纪录 | 
| [08:49] | Especially when it comes to cash transactions, I’ll bet. | 特别是现金交易的情况 | 
| [08:52] | He’s no kid, yet the missings go back only 10 years? | 他年纪不小 但失踪者只追溯到10年前 | 
| [08:55] | As far as I could tell. | 就我目前找到的证据 是 | 
| [08:57] | Late bloomer. | 老树开花 | 
| [08:59] | You see this a lot, uh, | 你们经常看到 | 
| [09:00] | These guys killing themselves? | 这种自杀的情况吗 | 
| [09:02] | Most serial killers who commit suicide | 大部分自杀的连环杀手 | 
| [09:04] | Do it in prison after they’re caught. | 都是被捕后畏罪自杀 | 
| [09:06] | Jj, gather as much information | JJ 尽量搜集 | 
| [09:08] | About the prior victims as you can. | 早期死者的信息 | 
| [09:10] | Morgan and Prentiss, take the journals. | Morgan和Prentiss 负责日记 | 
| [09:12] | Dave, you and Reid, the tattoos. | Dave和Reid 负责纹身 | 
| [09:13] | See if he left any clues about where miss Daniels might be. | 看看他是否留下关于Daniels下落的线索 | 
| [09:17] | You think there’s a chance she might still be alive? | 你们觉得她可能还活着吗 | 
| [09:19] | It’s probably better not to speculate. | 现在下结论为时过早 | 
| [09:21] | May I take a look at the case files you have on miss Daniels? | 我能看看Daniels的案件资料吗 | 
| [09:23] | Yeah, yeah, no problem. | 当然可以 | 
| [09:25] | He was on the phone with dispatch and then, | 他当时打电话报警 接着 开枪了 | 
| [09:31] | Must be what, 15 feet? | 大概多高 15英尺 | 
| [09:33] | Consummate overachiever. | 超完成主义者 | 
| [09:36] | Oh. Right. Right. | 明白了 说得对 | 
| [09:40] | Why is it when men kill themselves, | 为什么男人自杀 | 
| [09:42] | It gets everywhere, but women don’t leave a mess, | 现场都很乱 而女人不会 | 
| [09:44] | Like they were never there? | 就像没去过现场一样 | 
| [09:46] | Women worry about who has to clean up. | 女人会担心清理问题 | 
| [09:49] | Men don’t give a damn. | 男人不会在意 | 
| [09:50] | Jj, what have you found? | JJ 有何发现 | 
| [09:52] | The earliest clipping is from 10 years ago, | 最早的剪报是十年前的 | 
| [09:55] | And they’re in order, oldest to newest. | 按时间排放 最早到最新 | 
| [09:57] | Brenda Carlyle first, Rebecca Daniels last. | 第一个是Brenda 最后一个是Rebecca | 
| [10:00] | That was thoughtful of him. | 他考虑得很仔细 | 
| [10:02] | One victim a year for 10 years straight. | 十年间 每年一名死者 | 
| [10:04] | Each girl’s remains were recovered | 每位死者的尸体都是在 | 
| [10:05] | In a well-traveled wooded area. | 一个交通发达的林区发现的 | 
| [10:08] | Strangled, repeatedly sexually assaulted, | 扼死 多次性侵犯 | 
| [10:10] | And then about a week later, | 大概一周后 | 
| [10:12] | Another woman goes missing. | 另一名女子失踪 | 
| [10:14] | Did the new abductions happen | 新的绑架案发生在 | 
| [10:15] | Before the previous body’s been found? | 上一位死者尸体被发现前吗 | 
| [10:17] | No, never. | 不是 | 
| [10:18] | So he has a year-long cycle. | 说明周期为一年 | 
| [10:20] | He uses them up and he gets a newer model. | 利用完旧的就找个新的 | 
| [10:23] | But he won’t take another girl | 但都在上一个死者 | 
| [10:25] | Until the last body’s been found. | 尸体被找到之后 | 
| [10:27] | He’s telling a story and he can’t start a new one | 他在讲述故事 旧的结束后 | 
| [10:29] | Until the old one’s over. | 新的才开始 | 
| [10:31] | Look at that. At the turn of the 16th century, | 看这个 16世纪之交 | 
| [10:33] | Rose tattoos were put on men who were sentenced to death. | 玫瑰纹身代表死刑犯 | 
| [10:36] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [10:36] | Yeah. If they escaped, it served to identify them. | 对 这样犯人逃脱时便于辨认 | 
| [10:38] | But now roses pretty much symbolize pure love. | 但现在玫瑰都代表纯真的爱 | 
| [10:41] | Pure love. Right before he kills them. | 纯真的爱 接着就是血光之灾 | 
| [10:43] | Hey, have you read “the illustrated man”? | 你看过《绘图人》这本书吗 | 
| [10:45] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [10:46] | Oh, it’s amazing. It’s a collection of short stories | 很好看的 Ray Bradbury的短篇小说集 | 
| [10:48] | By Ray Bradbury, based on the metafictive device | 讲述一名来自未来的女子 | 
| [10:50] | Of a man who’s covered in tattoos drawn by a woman from the future. | 将一名男子全身画满隐含故事的纹身 | 
| [10:53] | At nighttime, the tattoos come to life | 到了晚上 纹身会起来讲故事 | 
| [10:55] | And tell a story. It’s pretty awesome. | 非常有趣 | 
| [10:56] | These do tell a story. | 这些纹身里确实有故事 | 
| [10:59] | Oh, you want to see something? | 给你们看看这个 | 
| [11:05] | Huh. A space on the tree. | 树上的一片空白 | 
| [11:08] | And there’s no date on that one. | 而且上面没有日期 | 
| [11:09] | Why would he leave that space blank? | 为什么在这留空白 | 
| [11:11] | Maybe this guy’s just a psycho. | 也许他是个疯子 | 
| [11:14] | If it were that simple, we’d all be out of a job. | 要是都那么简单 还要我们做什么 | 
| [11:19] | Reid Hey, Reid. | |
| [11:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:25] | Our man here was a prolific journaler. | 此人很喜欢写日记 | 
| [11:28] | With teeny tiny handwriting. | 而且字迹很小 | 
| [11:30] | He probably had counseling at some point | 如果把日记当做心理治疗 | 
| [11:31] | When journaling was part of his therapy. | 他说不定会记录一些想法 | 
| [11:33] | That’s what we were thinking. | 我们也这么想 | 
| [11:37] | And? | 所以呢 | 
| [11:38] | And, uh, Well, you know, the two of us, | 要是我们俩看的话 | 
| [11:40] | It would take us like 3 days To read all of this stuff. | 说不定得花三天才能看完 | 
| [11:46] | You guys owe me. | 你们欠我一个人情 | 
| [11:58] | It’s no wonder no one has ever connected these cases. | 难怪没人把这些案件联系起来 | 
| [12:01] | They’re from different states, | 发生在不同州 | 
| [12:02] | Different jurisdictions. | 不同管辖区域 | 
| [12:04] | It’s probably no accident. | 不出意料 | 
| [12:05] | He knows the system. | 他了解司法体系 | 
| [12:08] | Why kill himself now? | 他为何现在自杀 | 
| [12:10] | He wasn’t on anyone’s radar. | 又没有人发现他 | 
| [12:12] | Something changed. | 发生了变数 | 
| [12:14] | Let’s gather everyone. | 把大家叫过来 | 
| [12:16] | So what do we know so far? | 目前掌握哪些情况 | 
| [12:18] | He wanted the police here. | 他想引警方过来 | 
| [12:19] | He wanted us to see all this. | 他想让我们看到这些 | 
| [12:21] | He was definitely a sadist. From what we saw, | 他绝对是虐待狂 | 
| [12:23] | His journals were graphic and meticulous. | 他的日记写得很细 | 
| [12:25] | Covering himself with his victims’ likeness | 把死者的肖像纹在身上 | 
| [12:27] | Is methodical, possessive. He’ll always own them. | 有组织 占有欲强 永远占有死者 | 
| [12:30] | And the suicide shows commitment. | 自杀表明其决心 | 
| [12:33] | He’s organized and compulsive. | 组织性 强迫性 | 
| [12:34] | The crimes are on an annual cycle. | 犯罪周期为一年 | 
| [12:36] | Computer printouts on the board, | 板上贴的东西 | 
| [12:37] | They were all printed on the same day– | 都是同一天打印的 | 
| [12:39] | 2 weeks ago. | 两周前 | 
| [12:40] | That’s when he rented this building. | 他也是两周前租下这里 | 
| [12:41] | And proceeded to move everything into it. | 他把他的犯罪记录 | 
| [12:43] | It’s a history of his crimes. | 都搬到了这里 | 
| [12:44] | So he did all of this in 2 weeks. | 他两周内做完这些 | 
| [12:46] | He got away with it for 10 years. | 他潜逃了十年 | 
| [12:48] | He could have kept going. | 大可继续潜逃 | 
| [12:49] | But he decides to end it all | 但却决定结束这些 | 
| [12:51] | And hand everything to us. | 把一切交给我们 | 
| [12:53] | That’s it–everything. | 就是这个 一切 | 
| [12:54] | – Everything. – Reid? | -一切 -Reid | 
| [12:56] | Everything. His body, the tattoos, the clippings, | 一切 尸体 纹身 剪报 | 
| [12:58] | The printout, the journals. He moved it all into one room. | 打印的东西 日记 他都搬到这里 | 
| [13:00] | He wanted us to see all of it. See all of him | 他想让我们看他的杰作 | 
| [13:02] | His work–the women, he put them in chronological order. | 他把受害者按时间排列 | 
| [13:05] | He’s screaming, “look at me.” | 叫嚣着”看看我” | 
| [13:07] | We all got that. | 我们知道 | 
| [13:08] | No, but think about it. | 不 想一想 | 
| [13:09] | If you take a step back, it sort of makes sense. | 回想一下 就说得通了 | 
| [13:12] | It’s just a confession. | 这是招供 | 
| [13:13] | A giant, flashy confession. | 盛大而华丽的招供 | 
| [13:15] | What would we say if an unsub turned himself in to the police | 如果嫌犯在警方还没发现他前 | 
| [13:17] | Before they were even onto him? | 就投案自首呢 | 
| [13:18] | That he was trying to hide something. | 他想隐藏一些东西 | 
| [13:20] | Or someone. | 或某个人 | 
| [13:22] | He made a mistake– in his third book. | 他在第三本日记中犯了个错误 | 
| [13:24] | I almost missed it, but then I caught it. | 我差点错过 不过还是被我发现了 | 
| [13:25] | “I thought it would take longer, | “我本以为需要更久的时间 | 
| [13:27] | but today was the lucky day. | 但今天很幸运 | 
| [13:28] | She almost walked right by, | 与她擦肩而过时 | 
| [13:30] | almost missed her completely, | 我差点就将她错过 | 
| [13:31] | but at the last moment, | 但最终 | 
| [13:33] | We found our latest guest.” | 我们还是找到了新客人” | 
| [13:35] | We. | 我们 | 
| [13:36] | He has a partner. | 他有同伙 | 
| [13:39] | He put everything in this room. | 他把一切都安置在这间屋里 | 
| [13:40] | So we wouldn’t look further, | 那样我们便不会去别处寻找 | 
| [13:42] | wouldn’t dig even deeper. | 也不会继续调查 | 
| [13:43] | If he has a partner, he’s still out there, | 如果他有同伙 而且还活着 | 
| [13:45] | and he’s got Rebecca Daniels. | 那Rebecca Daniels就在他手上 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [14:24] | I was calling out, | 我一直在叫您 | 
| [14:26] | but I guess your music was too loud. | 但可能是您的音乐太响没听见 | 
| [14:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [14:28] | I’m fine. It’s all right. | 没事 没关系 | 
| [14:30] | Juliet Monroe Juliet monroe? | |
| [14:31] | – That’s me. – That’s for you. | -是我 -这是给您的 | 
| [14:33] | If I can get you to sign here. | 请在这里签名 | 
| [14:37] | – Thank you very much. Sorry about that. – It’s fine. | -谢谢你 刚才抱歉 -没关系 | 
| [14:39] | Have a great day, now. | 祝您心情愉快 | 
| [14:40] | You, too. | 也祝您愉快 | 
| [14:58] | “My dearest love, | 我的挚爱 | 
| [15:00] | By the time you read this, | 你读到这封信时 | 
| [15:02] | I will have gone. | 我已经走了 | 
| [15:03] | Our life together has brought me more joy | 我们在一起的日子 | 
| [15:06] | than a man like me thought he could ever know. | 带给我本无法想象的欢愉 | 
| [15:13] | My first wish would be to take you with me. | 我真希望能带着你一起走 | 
| [15:16] | But since you are in our home readying yourself | 但既然你正在家中准备着 | 
| [15:19] | with the next chapter of our life– | 迎接我们生命中新的篇章 | 
| [15:21] | to care for and raise our beautiful child. | 照顾抚养我们美丽的孩子 | 
| [15:24] | My last hope is that you finish what we started. | 我希望你能完成我们的事业 | 
| [15:43] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [15:46] | Please… Just let me go home. | 求求你 让我回家吧 | 
| [15:51] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 | 
| [15:54] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 | 
| [15:58] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [16:28] | What’s she doing down there? | 她在那干什么 | 
| [16:29] | She’s trying to keep the media from running the story right now. | 她正阻止媒体现在就把案子曝光 | 
| [16:32] | But wouldn’t that help us get it out there, | 但那样做不是正好对同伙施压 | 
| [16:34] | put some pressure on the partner? | 从而有助于我们解决案件吗 | 
| [16:36] | But if the partner didn’t know about the suicide, | 但如果同伙不知道他自杀 | 
| [16:37] | He might dispose of Miss Daniels and disappear. | 他可能会处理掉Daniels小姐然后消失 | 
| [16:40] | If anyone can stop the media from running something, it’s JJ. | 如果有人可以阻止媒体 只可能是JJ | 
| [16:42] | So let’s profile the partner. | 开始侧写他的同伙 | 
| [16:43] | We know that the unsub was a dominant personality, an alpha. | 我们知道嫌犯占主导地位 是头领 | 
| [16:48] | Can any of you guys think of a case | 你们听说过 | 
| [16:50] | where a dominant unsub committed suicide | 主犯为了保护从犯 | 
| [16:53] | – to protect a submissive partner? – No. | -而自杀的吗 -没有 | 
| [16:55] | So the partner must be an equal in some way, | 那么同伙至少和死者平起平坐 | 
| [16:58] | or at least not a competitor, | 或至少不是对手关系 | 
| [16:59] | not somebody that he needed to feel dominance over. | 他也不需要支配对方 | 
| [17:01] | Maybe it was someone he cared about? | 会是他关心的人吗 | 
| [17:03] | It would be hard for a sadistic psychopath to care about anybody. | 一个虐待成性的精神变态者很难关心别人 | 
| [17:06] | Which would make the partner all that much more important to him. | 这样会使同伙变得过于重要 | 
| [17:08] | What about the tattoo artist? | 会不会是纹身艺术家 | 
| [17:10] | He couldn’t have done those by himself. | 他不可能是自己纹的 | 
| [17:11] | Maybe that’s the role for the partner. | 也许那就是同伙扮演的角色 | 
| [17:12] | It would certainly make him important. | 这也会使他占重要地位 | 
| [17:14] | What the hell does any of this have to do with Becky? | 这些和Becky到底有什么关系 | 
| [17:16] | I mean, isn’t there something we should be doing, damn it? | 难道我们就不能做些更有用的吗 | 
| [17:18] | Detective, may I speak with you for a moment? | 警探 我能和您单独聊一聊吗 | 
| [17:25] | So we have until the evening news–6 P.M. | 晚间新闻之前我们还有时间 6点前 | 
| [17:28] | How much do they know? | 他们知道什么了 | 
| [17:30] | Oh, the troopers told them everything. | 那些警察把什么都告诉他们了 | 
| [17:33] | Agent Rossi, please tell me you called | Rossi探员 请告诉我 | 
| [17:34] | because the case is over | 您来电是通知我此案已结 | 
| [17:36] | and I can erase this freakity-freak | 我就可以把这些恶心吧唧的肉块 | 
| [17:37] | off my otherwise uber-delicious desktops. | 从我超级美味的桌面上移除了 | 
| [17:39] | Long way to go, kid. | 还早着呢 孩子 | 
| [17:41] | I am into epiderm artistry as much as the next gen Xer, | 我正在像X世代人那样欣赏表皮艺术 | 
| [17:44] | but this guy…Eesh, I’m just glad | 但这人 我真庆幸 | 
| [17:47] | he’s not breathing the same air as you, | 他不再和你 我皮肤干净的朋友 | 
| [17:49] | my fine furry friends. | 呼吸同一种空气 | 
| [17:49] | Agreed. What have you found out about tattoo artists down here? | 同意 关于这里的纹身艺术家你查到些什么 | 
| [17:53] | That the state of Florida | 在佛罗里达州 | 
| [17:54] | requires licensing for all skin illustrators, | 所有纹身艺术家都必须办理许可证 | 
| [17:56] | but–and I am not going to elaborate on how I know this– | 我不是想炫耀我对这个有多了解 | 
| [17:59] | not everyone in the body art lifestyle goes through official channels. | 但不是所有人体艺术家都是守法的 | 
| [18:03] | All right, we’ll start with the legit ones | 那先从守法的那些找起 | 
| [18:04] | and see if anyone recognizes the work. | 看看有没有人能识别那些纹身 | 
| [18:07] | I shall send the list to your PDA. | 我马上把资料发到你的掌上电脑上 | 
| [18:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:11] | Epiderm artistry? | 什么表皮艺术 | 
| [18:21] | …What is happening. She will get… | 怎么了 她会 | 
| [18:23] | Only a girl can fill that empty energy. | 只有女孩可以填补那空虚 | 
| [18:26] | Starting to get angry. | 开始生气 | 
| [18:27] | I approach her door… | 我走到她门前 | 
| [18:31] | Look, I’m sorry I popped off. | 不好意思我突然发脾气 | 
| [18:33] | I’m just a little worked up. | 我只是有点累 | 
| [18:34] | I’ve been over the Rebecca Daniels case file, your reports. | 我看完了你写的Rebecca Daniels案件报告 | 
| [18:37] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 | 
| [18:38] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:40] | Is there a personal relationship? | 你们有私人关系吗 | 
| [18:43] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [18:45] | You’ve referred to her twice as Becky. | 你已经两次以Becky称呼她 | 
| [18:48] | I did? | 有吗 | 
| [18:49] | And nowhere else is she referred to that way. | 没别人这么叫她 | 
| [18:50] | It’s always Rebecca. | 都是Rebecca | 
| [18:52] | Now, if there’s something that’s gonna cloud your judgment, | 若是妨碍你正确判断的事 | 
| [18:53] | I need to know about it. | 我需要知道 | 
| [18:56] | No. I don’t know her. | 不 我不认识她 | 
| [19:00] | Then what is it? | 那是为什么 | 
| [19:02] | Look, I’ve… | 听着 我 | 
| [19:05] | I’ve been doing this a long time, and… | 我干这行已经很久了 | 
| [19:07] | It usually just washes right over me, you know, | 有时这些会涌进我的脑海 | 
| [19:09] | people killing people, depravity. | 人杀害同类 邪恶堕落 | 
| [19:14] | As long as you make it home at night, right? | 只要晚上一回家就会想起 不是吗 | 
| [19:18] | But this one… | 但这次 | 
| [19:20] | Her parents… | 她的父母 | 
| [19:23] | They’re just such good, decent people. | 他们那么好 那么正直 | 
| [19:27] | She seems like an amazing girl, and… | 她也那么惹人喜爱 | 
| [19:30] | It’s all… | 实在是 | 
| [19:35] | Sometimes it’s just too much. | 有时实在难以承受 | 
| [19:38] | You take it personal. | 你会掺入个人感情 | 
| [19:42] | Stupid, right? | 很愚蠢 对吧 | 
| [19:46] | Caring about a victim, personalizing them, | 在乎受害者 把他们当自己人 | 
| [19:50] | can only be stupid if it’s reckless. | 只有当你为此鲁莽时才显愚蠢 | 
| [19:54] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 | 
| [19:57] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [19:59] | All right. Let’s go and try to bring her home. | 好 我们去努力把她带回家吧 | 
| [20:05] | It’s like 110 out here. | 这大概有40多度了 | 
| [20:07] | And it feels like a refrigerator | 不过和那个仓库相比 | 
| [20:09] | compared to their warehouse. | 算的上个冰箱了 | 
| [20:11] | How’s Reid doing? | Reid有什么进展 | 
| [20:13] | It doesn’t even seem to faze him. | 他好像一点都不觉得热 | 
| [20:15] | He’s just sitting there in a corner turning pages. | 只是坐在角落里翻书 | 
| [20:17] | Yeah, he goes to another place when he reads. | 是啊 他读书时就像灵魂出窍一般 | 
| [20:19] | I’ve got the addresses of the major tattoo parlors | 我拿到大部分在塔拉哈西的 | 
| [20:22] | In Tallahassee. | 纹身艺术家的地址了 | 
| [20:23] | That work is pretty detailed. | 那些纹身很细致 | 
| [20:25] | Someone might recognize it. | 也许有人能认出来 | 
| [20:26] | You want to go check these out with me? | 你想和我一起查查看吗 | 
| [20:28] | Sounds fun. | 听着挺有意思 | 
| [20:33] | Hey, so, uh, I got a few more hours out of the media. | 我又从媒体那儿争取了几个小时 | 
| [20:36] | Well, we’ll take what we can get. | 我们会好好利用的 | 
| [20:38] | Prentiss and Rossi are going to check out some tattoo parlors. | Prentiss和Rossi准备去纹身店看看 | 
| [20:41] | Is he ok? | 他还好吧 | 
| [20:43] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [20:45] | Did you ask him about calling her Becky? | 你问他为什么称呼那个女孩为Becky了吗 | 
| [20:47] | He’ll be all right. | 他没事的 | 
| [20:49] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [20:50] | Because we still have no indication | 因为目前没有任何迹象表明 | 
| [20:51] | That this girl’s even alive. | 那女孩仍然活着 | 
| [20:58] | I wasn’t able to tie up all the loose ends. | 我已无法完成那些未尽的事业 | 
| [21:01] | You would have known what was happening. | 你肯定已经知道发生了什么 | 
| [21:03] | So now it’s left for you. | 那么责任就落到了你肩上 | 
| [21:07] | Wait for night and take it to the water. | 等到夜深人静 带它到河边 | 
| [21:10] | The animals will do the rest. | 剩下的事交给野兽去完成 | 
| [21:18] | This guy killed all those women? | 这家伙把她们全都杀了吗 | 
| [21:20] | Looks like it. | 看来是的 | 
| [21:22] | And there’s another one missing. | 这里还有一个失踪的 | 
| [21:24] | Then he killed himself? | 然后他自杀了 | 
| [21:27] | Yeah, he did. | 是 | 
| [21:28] | Good. Sort of a public service. | 不错 也算是为民除害了 | 
| [21:30] | Hmm. I guess that’s a good way of looking at it. | 呵呵 看来凡事应该多往好的方面想 | 
| [21:33] | We send it to the M.E.’s office in Tallahassee. | 我们会把尸体送到塔拉哈西的停尸房 | 
| [21:35] | You sign it? | 你来签吗 | 
| [21:36] | I’ll take care of that, later. Thanks. | 我待会会处理的 谢谢 | 
| [21:38] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 | 
| [21:42] | You sure it’s ok to move the body? | 你确定把尸体移走没问题吗 | 
| [21:44] | Well, there’s no reason not to anymore. | 没问题 | 
| [21:46] | We’ve seen this guy’s show. | 我们见识了这家伙的表演 | 
| [21:48] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你以前经历过类似的事情吗 | 
| [21:50] | Like what? | 和什么类似 | 
| [21:51] | Everything. The, uh, suicide, | 所有这些 自杀 | 
| [21:55] | The clippings, the journal. | 剪报 还有日记 | 
| [21:59] | I think it’s pretty safe to say | 我敢说 从没有人 | 
| [22:00] | That no one’s ever seen anything like this. | 见过和这些类似的事情 | 
| [22:09] | Man, this is beautiful work. | 这太完美了 | 
| [22:11] | It’s a body suit? | 这是整套纹身装吗 | 
| [22:13] | He’s completely covered? | 他纹遍全身了吗 | 
| [22:14] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 | 
| [22:16] | Yeah. “the illustrated man.” | 恩 《绘图人》 | 
| [22:18] | Second time I’ve heard that today. | 这是我一天内第二次听到这句话 | 
| [22:19] | – The book? – Reid mentioned it. | -那部小说吗 -Reid提到的 | 
| [22:21] | Everybody in the body art world knows that story. | 所有人体艺术的圈内人士都知道那个故事 | 
| [22:24] | You said this dude killed himself? | 你刚才说这哥们自杀了吗 | 
| [22:26] | Did he, like, gash his wrists open or something? | 他是割腕了还是怎么的 | 
| [22:29] | The tattoos–could you recognize who did this? | 这个纹身 你能看出是谁纹的吗 | 
| [22:33] | I wish. I’d hire this dude in a heartbeat. | 我也想找他 迫不及待的雇他来我这里 | 
| [22:36] | This looks free-hand. | 这个像是手绘的 | 
| [22:37] | Trust me, free-hand portraiture is pretty gnarly | 说实在的 在皮肤上手绘肖像 | 
| [22:40] | To do on skin, man. | 通常会很粗糙 | 
| [22:41] | Did he shoot himself? | 他是吞枪自杀的吗 | 
| [22:43] | Because none of these pictures have a head. | 我发现这些照片都没有脑袋 | 
| [22:45] | Can you tell if the same artist did these? | 你能看出来这些纹身是否出自一人之手 | 
| [22:49] | It looks like it. | 看来是的 | 
| [22:50] | But they weren’t all done at the same time. | 不过不是在同一时间纹的 | 
| [22:52] | Some of the inks are newer. | 一些墨要新一些 | 
| [22:54] | You know, if I saw the body, | 如果我能看一下尸体的话 | 
| [22:55] | I’d probably be able to tell you more. | 我可能会有更多发现 | 
| [22:56] | How about these? | 那这些呢 | 
| [23:00] | These are a lot of portraits. What do they mean? | 这么多肖像画 他们都代表什么 | 
| [23:03] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们关心的问题 | 
| [23:07] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [23:09] | That doesn’t fit. | 这个有区别 | 
| [23:11] | What doesn’t? | 什么区别 | 
| [23:12] | There’s something under the rose there. | 玫瑰下边有些东西 | 
| [23:14] | Looks like…A cross? | 好像是…十字架 | 
| [23:17] | A big one. | 还挺大的 | 
| [23:18] | Where? | 哪里 | 
| [23:19] | Inside the rose. | 在玫瑰里边 | 
| [23:20] | And the work is sloppy. | 而且手工很粗糙 | 
| [23:22] | See that? They put the rose over it to cover it up. | 看到了吗 他们用玫瑰把它盖住了 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, I see that. | 恩 我看到了 | 
| [23:26] | Yeah, that wasn’t done professionally. | 是呀 这个纹得不是很专业 | 
| [23:28] | More like it was done in jail. | 更像是在监狱里纹的 | 
| [23:29] | If he did time, | 如果他进过监狱 | 
| [23:31] | That would explain how a 50-year-old unsub | 就不难解释一个50岁的不明嫌犯 | 
| [23:33] | Doesn’t start killing until he’s 40. | 为什么到了40岁才开始杀人 | 
| [23:34] | This dude’s a killer? | 这哥们是个杀人犯吗 | 
| [23:35] | And why rapists become killers after they’ve been in prison. | 那为什么一个强奸犯会在出狱后变成杀人犯呢 | 
| [23:38] | They learn not to leave a witness. | 他们学会了不留活口 | 
| [23:39] | Garcia can track this through | Garcia能够通过生物特征识别系统 | 
| [23:42] | the biometric recognition program. | 对其进行比对 | 
| [23:43] | So, there’s, like, no chance of me seeing the dead dude, right? | 那么 我没机会看这老兄的尸体了 是吗 | 
| [23:47] | None. | 对 | 
| [23:49] | Hey, P.G., I’m gonna send you a photograph of a tattoo. | 喂 PG 我要给你发一些纹身的照片 | 
| [23:52] | You know, that empty space | 知道吗 他后背上空白的地方 | 
| [23:54] | On his back makes him exactly like “the illustrated man.” | 同《绘图人》中的主角一模一样 | 
| [23:57] | I thought he was covered completely. | 我以为那主角纹满了全身 | 
| [23:58] | In the book. | 小说里是这样的 | 
| [23:59] | In the movie, there’s an open spot on his back, | 电影里 主角背后留了一块空白 | 
| [24:02] | so you can see the future. | 从里边能看到未来 | 
| [24:10] | Rossi and Prentiss think he may have done time | Rossi和Prentiss认为他进过监狱 | 
| [24:12] | And that one of the tattoos may have been done in prison. | 其中一个纹身可能是在监狱里纹的 | 
| [24:14] | That’s a good bet. | 很有可能 | 
| [24:15] | I’ve got Garcia running everything | 我已经让Garcia将这些纹身 | 
| [24:16] | through the biometrics database. | 在生物特征识别系统中进行比对 | 
| [24:17] | Biometrics? | 生物识别 | 
| [24:18] | Yeah, it catalogues all the prison inmates and their tattoos. | 恩 它存储了所有服刑人员的纹身信息 | 
| [24:21] | They have detailed photos of every one on every inmate. | 每个纹身都附有清晰的照片和个人信息 | 
| [24:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [24:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [24:36] | Please, sit down. | 求你了 坐下来 | 
| [24:38] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 | 
| [24:40] | We can sit down and– | 我们可以坐下来 然后 | 
| [24:42] | We can talk about this. We could– | 我们可以谈谈 我们可以 | 
| [24:46] | Wait! Please… | 等等 求你了 | 
| [24:48] | Can we please talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 求你了 | 
| [24:51] | My dad has to be so worried about me. | 我爸爸一定非常担心我 | 
| [24:55] | Don’t you have a father? | 你难道没有父亲吗 | 
| [24:58] | I don’t have anyone anymore. | 我已经没有亲人了 | 
| [25:00] | Please…Just let me go | 求你了 赶在他回来之前 | 
| [25:04] | Before he comes back. | 放我走吧 | 
| [25:07] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 | 
| [25:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:14] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [25:16] | You can let me go. | 你可以放我走了 | 
| [25:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:21] | It’s just– | 我是说 | 
| [25:23] | I won’t tell anyone what happened. | 我不会把这事告诉任何人的 | 
| [25:25] | I promise I won’t tell anyone. | 我保证不告诉任何人 | 
| [25:27] | You won’t tell anyone? | 你说你不会告诉任何人 | 
| [25:32] | I– | 我… | 
| [25:36] | I know you’re afraid of him, too. | 我知道你也很怕他 | 
| [25:42] | You’re not going to tell anyone | 你不会告诉任何人 | 
| [25:44] | Because you’re never leaving this room alive. | 因为你根本不可能活着走出这个房间 | 
| [25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:50] | I’m so sorry… | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [25:53] | I was never afraid of him. | 我从来就没有惧怕过他 | 
| [25:54] | I loved him. | 我爱他 | 
| [25:56] | I would do anything, I did anything for him. | 我会为他做任何事 我也确实这么做了 | 
| [26:01] | He was my masterpiece. | 他是我的杰作 | 
| [26:06] | I… | 我… | 
| [26:11] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 | 
| [26:14] | You’re bleeding! | 你在流血 | 
| [26:31] | I’ll be able to fill in the last space in my art collection. | 我会用最后一件艺术收藏填补最后的空白 | 
| [26:34] | The last space… Last space… Last space… | 最后的空白 最后的空白 最后的空白 | 
| [26:37] | No, no, no, that’s not right. | 不 不 这不对 | 
| [26:39] | Hey, guys, it isn’t the only blank space. | 伙计们 这不是唯一的一处空白 | 
| [26:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [26:42] | The spot on his chest where we assumed | 我们假设他胸前的空白 | 
| [26:43] | – Rebecca’s portrait would go– – Yeah? | -是为Rebecca的头像准备的 -怎么了 | 
| [26:45] | In the journal he talks about filling in the last space, | 他在日记里谈论填补最后的空白 | 
| [26:47] | How once he does that the artwork will be complete. | 一旦如此 这个作品就完成了 | 
| [26:49] | – And? – It isn’t the only blank space. | -然后呢 -这不是唯一的空白 | 
| [26:50] | In his back, in the middle of that tree | 他背上的那棵树中间 | 
| [26:52] | Is a giant open spot. Why would he talk about completing the artwork | 也有很大空白 为什么无视这片空白大谈 | 
| [26:55] | When he hasn’t? | 如何完成这件艺术品呢 | 
| [26:57] | I need to see the body again. | 我要再看一下尸体 | 
| [26:58] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起 | 
| [26:59] | I’ll call the M.E. and let him know you’re on your way. | 我会告知尸检处你们要来 | 
| [27:01] | Garcia Garcia? | |
| [27:02] | I ran the covered tattoo through the morpho tracking system. | 我用形态追踪系统查了这个纹身 | 
| [27:04] | Tell me you got something, babe. | 告诉我你有线索了 宝贝 | 
| [27:06] | Emily, don’t get ahead of my dramatic telling. | Emily 别打断我的精彩陈述 | 
| [27:07] | I analyzed color, design, and texture. | 我分析了纹身的颜色 设计和质地 | 
| [27:10] | There’s a 95% chance it is from one of 4 major institutions | 有百分之95的可能性其出自 | 
| [27:14] | In the northeastern prison system. | 4个东北片监狱系统的机构之一 | 
| [27:15] | The string of missings began unbroken from 2000, | 一系列失踪始于2000年 | 
| [27:19] | So I went back from that year, | 所以我自那年追溯 | 
| [27:20] | Found 53 similar tattoos on forearms. | 找到53人在前臂上有类似纹身 | 
| [27:24] | Of those 53, 10 were released | 这53人中 10人在2000年前获释 | 
| [27:26] | Prior to 2000. Thank you and good night. | 多谢晚安 | 
| [27:28] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了 | 
| [27:29] | Of the 10, any convicted rapists? | 10人中有定罪的强奸犯吗 | 
| [27:33] | 4. | 4个 | 
| [27:34] | Do any of them trace back To Tallahassee? | 有人来自塔拉哈西吗 | 
| [27:38] | None. | 没有 | 
| [27:39] | So ultimately I have nada. | 最终还是什么都没找到 | 
| [27:41] | Bob Bob. | |
| [27:43] | Oh, the guy, his name, the guy who rented the property, | 那个租房子的家伙 叫Bob | 
| [27:46] | Just Bob. | 就Bob | 
| [27:48] | Ok, ok. | 好的 | 
| [27:49] | I have a Robert Matthew Burke, | 这里有个Robert Matthew Burke | 
| [27:51] | Convicted in 1991, 8 years for rape, | 1991年因强奸被判8年 | 
| [27:53] | Released October of ’99. | 99年10月获释 | 
| [27:54] | And the missings began in 2000. | 失踪始于2000年 | 
| [27:57] | Garcia, remind me never to try to hide from you. | Garcia 提醒我永远别想躲过你 | 
| [28:00] | Perish the thought, mon ami. | 死心吧 我的朋友 | 
| [28:04] | Hotch, we got the name. | Hotch 我们找到一个名字 | 
| [28:05] | The unsub’s name is Robert Matthew Burke. | 不明人物名叫Robert Matthew Burke | 
| [28:08] | Burke Burke? | |
| [28:09] | You know him? | 你认识他 | 
| [28:10] | Burke. Yeah. | Burke 是的 | 
| [28:12] | I know the name. | 我听过这个名字 | 
| [28:14] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [28:15] | He’s a registered sex offender. | 他是有案底的性犯罪者 | 
| [28:16] | He’s an ex-con out of Virginia. | 以前是弗吉尼亚州的罪犯 | 
| [28:18] | He got a traffic ticket near FSU | Rebecca失踪当晚他在佛大 | 
| [28:19] | The night Rebecca disappeared. | 附近收到一张罚单 | 
| [28:21] | He’s one of my suspects. | 他是我的嫌疑犯之一 | 
| [28:22] | I–I went to his apartment, I don’t know, a couple times | 过去3周我几次去他的住所 | 
| [28:25] | In the past 3 weeks to try to interview him, | 想要问询他 | 
| [28:27] | But I could never catch up with him. | 但从来没碰到过他 | 
| [28:28] | Did he know you were looking for him? | 他知道你在找他吗 | 
| [28:30] | Well, yeah, I talked to him on the phone. | 是的 我和他通过电话 | 
| [28:31] | He’s scheduled to come down for an interview and a DNA swab on Monday. | 他约好在周一进行问询和DNA检测 | 
| [28:34] | That’s what changed. | 这就是变数 | 
| [28:36] | He knew it was only a matter of time before you caught up to him. | 他知道你抓到他是迟早的事 | 
| [28:37] | And he wasn’t about to go back to prison. | 而他不想再回监狱 | 
| [28:39] | – Do you have his address? – Yeah. | -你有他的地址吗 -有 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [28:45] | Something’s wrong. Something’s wrong. | 不好了 不好了 | 
| [28:49] | Unchain me. | 解开我 | 
| [28:56] | Unchain me and I will help you. | 解开我让我来帮你 | 
| [28:59] | I am not stupid. | 我可不傻 | 
| [29:02] | Your baby needs help. | 你的宝宝需要帮助 | 
| [29:20] | Wait! You can’t– | 等等 你不能 | 
| [29:22] | The collar. | 这条颈链 | 
| [29:23] | You help me and I’ll let you go. | 你先帮我 我就放你走 | 
| [29:27] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [29:29] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 | 
| [29:39] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [29:47] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [29:51] | If these tattoos are a fetish, | 如果这些纹身是一种迷恋 | 
| [29:53] | What enjoyment does he get out of the ones on his back? | 那背后这些能获得什么快感呢 | 
| [29:55] | He can’t even see them. | 他甚至看不见它们 | 
| [29:57] | You know what? There’s something here. | 你猜怎么 这里有东西 | 
| [29:59] | I can feel the raised ink. | 我能感觉到墨迹的凸起 | 
| [30:02] | Do you have a black light scanner? | 你有黑光扫描仪吗[扫描不可见光] | 
| [30:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:07] | Right there. Feel that. | 就在那 你感觉一下 | 
| [30:10] | Yeah, what is that? | 是啊 那是什么 | 
| [30:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:15] | I’ve read about this. Tattoos put on with invisible ink | 我看过关于这个的书 隐形墨水刺的纹身 | 
| [30:18] | So that no one can see them. | 不会让任何人看见 | 
| [30:20] | Oh, man. | 天呐 | 
| [30:23] | Can you, uh, turn the lights down? Thanks. | 请把灯关了 谢谢 | 
| [30:30] | Look, there’s one over here, too. | 看 这里也有 | 
| [30:33] | They’re all connected to the faces. | 它们与这些人脸相连 | 
| [30:35] | They lead to the blank spot. | 一直延伸到这块空白 | 
| [30:38] | Ow, wow. What is that? | 哇 这是什么 | 
| [30:39] | It’s an embryo in a womb. | 子宫里的胚胎 | 
| [30:45] | The partner’s a woman, and they’re having a baby. | 他的搭档是个女的 他们有了孩子 | 
| [30:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 | 
| [30:51] | There’s more blood. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 血越流越多 我不知道要怎么做 | 
| [30:54] | It…It won’t stop. | 我止不住 | 
| [30:58] | It won’t stop. I don’t know what to do! | 我止不住血 我不知道该怎么做 | 
| [30:59] | It won’t stop. I don’t– | 止不住 我不 | 
| [31:01] | Help me. | 帮我 | 
| [31:04] | Do we know if she had the baby yet? | 她是否已生下这个孩子 | 
| [31:05] | The tattoos have dates, the embryo doesn’t. | 纹身都有日期 这个胚胎没有 | 
| [31:07] | Dating is prominent in the tattoos and the journals | 日期是这些纹身和日记的突出特征 | 
| [31:10] | And they’re calendrical in their abductions. | 他们对绑架日期的记录一丝不苟 | 
| [31:11] | It’s hard to believe their baby’s birthdate | 很难相信他们不会不记录 | 
| [31:12] | Wouldn’t be exceedingly important to them. | 下孩子的生日 | 
| [31:14] | Then she’s probably still pregnant. | 那么她很可能还在孕期 | 
| [31:16] | Well, he didn’t live here with a pregnant woman. | 他没有和一个孕妇一起住这 | 
| [31:17] | This is a males-only sro. | 这是个单身男子的房间 | 
| [31:19] | No, she has to have a house, anyway. | 是的 她得有自己的住所 | 
| [31:20] | How do you know that? | 你们怎么知道 | 
| [31:21] | They kept these women for a year each. | 他们把每个女人都囚禁了一年 | 
| [31:23] | It wasn’t in a one-room apartment. | 不可能只有一件房间 | 
| [31:25] | Everyone get back here. We need to update the profile | 大家集合 我们要更新侧写 | 
| [31:27] | And narrow the search. | 缩小搜查范围 | 
| [31:28] | Push. Push. | 用力 用力 | 
| [31:30] | Push! Push! | 用力 用力 | 
| [31:32] | It’s almost– | 快了 | 
| [31:33] | It’s almost there. Just keep pushing. | 就快生出来了 继续用力 | 
| [31:34] | – I see the head! – I can’t. | -我看到头了 -不行了 | 
| [31:36] | One more time, that’s it! | 再用力一次 对了 | 
| [31:45] | Hi. | 你好 小宝贝 | 
| [31:53] | Please… | 请你 | 
| [31:55] | Tell me it’s a girl. | 告诉我是个女孩 | 
| [31:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:59] | It can’t be a boy. | 他不能是男孩 | 
| [32:01] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [32:05] | It– | 他 | 
| [32:11] | You have a son. | 你生了个儿子 | 
| [32:17] | It can’t be a boy. | 不能是男孩 | 
| [32:23] | It can’t be a boy. | 不能是男孩 | 
| [32:24] | Get it away from me. | 把他弄走 | 
| [32:26] | – You need to take him. – I don’t want it. | -你得收下他 -我不想要 | 
| [32:28] | He’ll hurt me like they all do. | 他会像他们一样伤害我 | 
| [32:33] | I felt for sure I was having a girl. | 我肯定怀的是女儿 | 
| [32:37] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [32:40] | You gotta get me out of here. | 你得放我出去 | 
| [32:44] | You have to get me out of here! | 你得放我出去 | 
| [32:50] | Help us! | 救救我们 | 
| [32:53] | Help us! | 救救我们 | 
| [33:01] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [33:05] | You’re a sweetheart. | 你很乖 | 
| [33:11] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [33:13] | The partner being pregnant can help us. | 他同伙怀孕这点能帮到我们 | 
| [33:15] | We should have Garcia try and find her | 应该让Garcia试试 | 
| [33:16] | Through doctor visits or medical records. | 通过就医和用药记录找到她 | 
| [33:18] | He basically lived off the grid, | 他的生活基本不联网 | 
| [33:19] | which means she did, too. | 她也应该一样 | 
| [33:21] | Judging by the photographs of what they did to the victims, | 从他们对待被害人的照片来看 | 
| [33:24] | It’s safe to say they live in isolation. | 可以肯定他们的住所与世隔绝 | 
| [33:26] | We’ve seen his hatred for women, and yet he teams up with her. | 他既然痛恨女人 却与她结为拍档 | 
| [33:29] | What kind of woman could change him? | 什么样的女人会令他改变心意 | 
| [33:31] | You think they met in prison? | 你觉得他们是在狱中相遇的吗 | 
| [33:33] | Garcia already went through all of that. | Garcia已经查过 | 
| [33:35] | He had no female visitors. | 他没有女性访客 | 
| [33:36] | What about prison staff, doctors, religious volunteers? | 那监狱工作人员 医生或者宗教志愿者呢 | 
| [33:40] | We went through a long list of all the vendors | 我们彻查了所有人员 | 
| [33:42] | who were there during his incarceration. | 于他服刑期间在监狱工作 | 
| [33:44] | None of them resurfaced in Tallahassee. | 没有人回到塔拉哈西[佛罗里达州首府] | 
| [33:46] | What kind of a woman would go to a prison | 什么样的女人会去监狱 | 
| [33:47] | to fall in love with a rapist? | 还爱上了一个强奸犯 | 
| [33:49] | Someone vulnerable, emotionally fragile, drawn to violent men. | 敏感而脆弱 多情又易伤 被暴力的男性吸引 | 
| [33:53] | Someone in her life made her that way. Classic abuse cycle. | 她肯定有过类似遭遇 典型的受虐发展循环 | 
| [33:56] | What if that’s who she was there to visit? | 说不定对方正是她去监狱探访的人 | 
| [33:58] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一查 | 
| [34:00] | My sweet. | 亲爱滴 | 
| [34:00] | Hey, you know the visitor logs from the prison we looked at? | 你有目标监狱的访客记录吗 | 
| [34:03] | Still have them at the ready. | 正看着呢 | 
| [34:05] | Ok, great. I need you to check dates for me. | 好极了 你查一下日期记录 | 
| [34:07] | Were there any women who visited another inmate while Burke was there | 是否有女性在Burke服刑时探访过其他囚犯 | 
| [34:11] | But then suddenly stopped visiting when Burke was released? | 等到Burke刑满释放后 又突然停止了探访 | 
| [34:13] | Huh. Ok, let me hit you back. | 交给我了 | 
| [34:17] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [34:21] | I can’t help you! | 我帮不了你 | 
| [34:35] | It’s ok… | 没事的 | 
| [34:41] | Rev your engines, guys. | 你们得赶紧了 | 
| [34:42] | Juliet Monroe went to visit her father in prison | 92年至95年间 Juliet Monroe | 
| [34:44] | once or twice a year from ’92 to ’95. | 每年会去监狱探访她父亲一两次 | 
| [34:47] | What was he in for? | 他父亲是什么罪名 | 
| [34:48] | Rape. And she was his primary victim. | 强奸罪 她是他的首个受害人 | 
| [34:50] | He raped her and she still went to visit him every year? | 她被他强暴了 还每年去探访吗 | 
| [34:52] | She’s repeating the cycle she grew up with. | 她只是在重复所经历的那个过程 | 
| [34:55] | Yeah. And she went from visiting him once or twice a year | 是 到了95年至97年间 | 
| [34:57] | to once a month from ’95 to ’97. | 她的探访频率上升到了每月一次 | 
| [34:59] | When Burke was serving his time for rape. | 这正是Burke因强奸罪服刑的时间 | 
| [35:02] | Yeah. And then she increased her visits to once a week | 对 到了98至99年间 她开始每周都去 | 
| [35:04] | All through ’98 and ’99, until they stopped completely | 直到同年10月 | 
| [35:07] | In October of that year. | 探访戛然而止 | 
| [35:09] | That’s when he was released. | 因为他被释放了 | 
| [35:10] | And if you want me to slip you some convincers, | 要是你们还不确信的话 | 
| [35:11] | She owns a house in northern Florida. | 她在佛罗里达有一处房子 | 
| [35:13] | Garcia, get us the address. | Garcia 把地址发过来 | 
| [35:29] | Rossi and I will take the front. Take the side. | Rossi和我走前门 你们去边门 | 
| [35:35] | Go. | 上 | 
| [35:44] | In here! | 这边 | 
| [35:45] | Please help. In here! | 我在这里 救救我 | 
| [35:47] | In here. | 这边 | 
| [35:49] | The baby. The baby. | 宝宝 宝宝 | 
| [35:52] | She’s–she’s–she’s– | 她… | 
| [35:54] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 | 
| [35:57] | All right, give me the baby. | 好了 把宝宝给我 | 
| [35:59] | Give me the baby. I got him. | 给我吧 他没事了 | 
| [36:00] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [36:04] | Help me. | 帮帮我 | 
| [36:08] | Becky, are you ok? | Becky 你没事吧 | 
| [36:12] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 | 
| [36:16] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 | 
| [36:19] | Yeah, you’re going home, honey. | 这就送你回家 亲爱的 | 
| [36:21] | You’re going home. It’s ok. | 这就送你回去 没事了 | 
| [36:27] | So, I talked to your parents. | 我和你父母联系过了 | 
| [36:28] | They’re gonna meet you at the hospital, ok? | 他们会去医院接你 好吗 | 
| [36:34] | Is the baby ok? | 那个宝宝没事吧 | 
| [36:36] | Oh, yeah, he’s– he’s in another ambulance. | 没事 他在另一辆救护车里 | 
| [36:39] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样 | 
| [36:40] | Hey, don’t you worry. We’re gonna take real good care of him, ok? | 不用担心 我们会照顾好他 | 
| [36:46] | Ma’am, we should get going. | 女士 我们该走了 | 
| [36:48] | Ok. Take care. | 好了 保重 | 
| [36:52] | It’ll be ok. | 没事了 | 
| [37:01] | She gonna be ok? | 她不会有事吧 | 
| [37:04] | I wouldn’t bet against anybody who survived what she did. | 经过这种事 我不敢保证 | 
| [37:07] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [37:09] | Oh, yeah, you know, nothing’s gonna affect me. | 当然没事 我不会受什么影响 | 
| [37:12] | You know, we wouldn’t be here | 要不是你苦心钻研案件 | 
| [37:14] | if you hadn’t worked the case as hard as you did. | 我们就无法破案 | 
| [37:16] | How’s that? | 怎么 | 
| [37:18] | It would have been an easy thing to miss a routine traffic ticket | 在她失踪的那块区域开过一张交通罚单 | 
| [37:20] | in the area she disappeared. | 这太过平常 很容易忽视 | 
| [37:22] | You kept the pressure on. | 而你却据此追查下去 | 
| [37:25] | You cleared 9 homicides and you brought Becky home. | 破了9条人命的凶杀案 还救回了Becky | 
| [37:28] | It’s impressive work, detective. | 真是令人惊叹 警探 | 
| [37:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [37:54] | 3 cards, please. | 再给我3张牌 | 
| [37:56] | 3 cards for the lady. | 这位女士还要3张 | 
| [37:59] | And I’m gonna take one card. | 我只要1张就行 | 
| [38:02] | Ooh. One card. | 哇哦 1张吗 | 
| [38:04] | A straight or a flush, Dr. Reid, what are you trying to fill in? | 同花还是顺子 Reid博士 你想凑什么呢 | 
| [38:07] | Well, considering the odds of filling in an open-ended straight | 鉴于用一张牌凑齐两头顺的几率是1/5 | 
| [38:09] | with one card are 5-to-1 against, while a one-card flush draw | 而用一张牌凑齐同花的几率是1/4.5 | 
| [38:13] | is more like 4.5-to-1, I guess you’d say if I was smart, | 这么说来 要是我是真聪明的话 | 
| [38:17] | I’m drawing to a flush. | 应该凑同花才对 | 
| [38:21] | I think I’m gonna go all in on this. | 我全押 | 
| [38:32] | So, are you? | 你是什么 | 
| [38:34] | Am I drawing to a flush, or am I smart? | 问我是同花 还是问我聪不聪明 | 
| [38:37] | – Either. – Well, I’m– I’m provably a genius, | -随便 虽然事实证明我是个天才 | 
| [38:40] | But, uh, actually, I was drawing to a full house. | 但其实我凑的是满堂红 | 
| [38:44] | 8s over 6s. | 三张8两张6 | 
| [38:47] | I always forget you’re from vegas. | 总忘记你是赌城来的 | 
| [38:49] | Yup. | 欧耶 | 
| [38:50] | Ooh, I’m sorry, not so fast. | 慢 先别急 | 
| [38:51] | I, too, have a boat. | 不巧 我也一样 | 
| [38:53] | Jacks over 3s. | 三张J两张3 | 
| [38:56] | You drew 3 cards to a full house? | 你摸三张牌凑齐满堂红 | 
| [38:57] | That’s like 100-to-1 against. | 概率只有百分之一 | 
| [38:59] | 97-to-1. | 其实是九十七分之一 | 
| [39:01] | Looks like you’re out. | 这下你栽啦 | 
| [39:04] | Hey, Prentiss. | 嘿 Prentiss | 
| [39:06] | Sin to win. | 地狱热火 | 
| [39:08] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 | 
| [39:09] | Come on, now, I gotta know. | 得了 告诉我吧 | 
| [39:11] | What the hell is a sin to win weekend in Atlantic City? | 亚特兰大地狱热火之夜是个什么情况 | 
| [39:17] | Derek, I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, | Derek 虽然我很尊重你 | 
| [39:21] | But there’s some questions that if you have to ask them, | 有些问题如果你硬要问 | 
| [39:25] | It means you probably couldn’t handle the answer. | 我只能说还是别知道答案的好 | 
| [39:33] | There is a whole other side to that woman. | 这个女人真是个双面娇娃 | 
| [39:35] | I never lose. | 我从没输过 | 
| [39:36] | A whole other side. | 真是难猜 | 
| [39:39] | I know environment plays a bigger role than genetics | 我知道对于一个孩子的未来 | 
| [39:43] | when it comes to determining a child’s future, | 后天环境比先天基因更具决定因素 | 
| [39:45] | But that baby, I mean, both the parents. | 但是那个孩子 双亲都是这样的人 | 
| [39:47] | How many other serial killers had kids? | 多少连环杀手有孩子 | 
| [39:50] | A lot. Manson has like 10 or 11 children. | 很多 Manson有十个或十一个孩子 | 
| [39:52] | Albert Fish had 6. | Albert Fish有六个孩子 | 
| [39:54] | Gary Ridgeway had a son. | Gary Ridgeway有个儿子 | 
| [39:55] | Fred and Rosemary West Had 7 children living in the home | Fred和Rosemary West | 
| [39:59] | where they killed 10 women. | 杀了十个女人和一个孩子 | 
| [40:01] | Including one of the children. | 却和七个孩子生活在同一屋檐下 | 
| [40:02] | Ok, so, the baby’s gonna be ok? | 孩子不会有事吧 | 
| [40:05] | Most likely. If he grows up in a good home. | 大多没事 只要在和睦的家庭长大 | 
| [40:09] | Loved, cared for. | 被疼爱 被体贴关怀 | 
| [40:13] | Good. | 这就好了 | 
| [40:18] | Gandhi said, | 甘地曾说过 | 
| [40:19] | “I have seen children successfully surmount the effects | 我曾亲睹 那幼小的灵魂 | 
| [40:22] | of an evil inheritance. | 克服罪恶的传承 | 
| [40:24] | that is due to purity being an inherent attribute | 只因纯净心灵 与生俱来 | 
| [40:27] | of the soul.” | 不可磨灭 |